Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The good news to start the day, Heidig and All is going to co host today, and I'm so happy about that because when Amy and I were taking our thirtieth anniversary trip and we were overseas, and then, you know, we come out of the GOP convention and then Biden is deposed and Heidi was doing the show. She was kind enough to have me on, and Heidi we got into a conversation that I really wanted to follow up on.
Speaker 2: So great of you to co host today because we're.
Speaker 1: Going to obviously be talking a lot about maybe the most psycho presidential race in our country's history. But part of that is the comment you made just after the coup and Harris was being installed, and you made the comment about, wait a second, you know, and I'm paraphrasing, got to be really really careful here, to be focused on the issue and not on this falling out of the coconut tree stuff.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to put some more meat on those bones and find out because I know you to be very attuned. I mean you also happen to be female, right, but very very attuned to all of that, and just from a woman's perspective as well as a candidate for governor and all of that, where you would recommend, if you were advising President Trump, where you would recommend drawing that line between the policy and the personal. So thank you for being here and getting your take on everything else today as well. And where do we start on that stuff? I mean, we have the Middle East completely on the brink now because of the Biden Harris weakness and then everything else that's going on locally, and I want to get your take on VP. You and I were watching together a second ago as CNN flashed up its headline Harris campaign says no VP choice yet and their joint rally is just hours away.
Speaker 3: Well, hello, Dan, to be here and so happy to be co hosting with you.
Speaker 4: Boy, there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 3: It kept preparing earlier today and I kept having to change my notes because a whole other issue would come up, and I'm like, wait, it's like whack a mole. Right now, there's so much going on, but on Kamala.
Speaker 2: Now you're not calling her a mole, are you? Hause I thought no name calling.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm calling her Kamala. Kamala can No, it's whack a mole.
Speaker 3: With all the issues going on, it's like you talk about one, then something else pops up, and today the news is crazy about lots of different things.
Speaker 4: But I do think we've.
Speaker 3: Got to be very careful and cautious about crossing that line, only because it gives fodder to the Democrats and to the more establishment Republicans that are anti Trump. They they want him to stickle, you know, all of a sudden, become this guy that stays right on the message and talks about the issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I keep telling my friends who say that to me, like, you know, the guy's won a few times. He knows how to play this game. Let Trump be Trump. We thought him tweeting was a terrible thing in the first election, and it turned out that it was kind of nice to be able to see what was going on inside his head about how he wanted to lead our country. So I say, let Trump be Trump. Don't get too much in the way, but be respectful. There are so many things to pick on her about without having to go down that she's a woman path. I could go on and on about the issues. The border's MSS, the Middle East is a powder keg. The markets are in turmoil today, inflation's crazy, prices are high, crimes rampant, and a lot of that is due to her and Joe Biden's policy. So let's just start there, try and keep them on track with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's another thing I want to talk with you about.
Speaker 1: What work in calls as well, is you know, we say reflexively, now you know the Biden Harris, the Biden hair as set because we want to tie Harris to Biden as much as we can since that was a failure. I personally don't think she had a thing to do with anything. I think they just I think they ignoreder. I think they locked her away. And this is one of the reasons I want to talk with you about what from your perspective, you know, as somebody who's experienced a statewide race as a woman, etc. From your perspective, is everything personal off limits? Because when you look at Harris, I don't think there's any doubt the Biden administration locked her away.
Speaker 2: I think if they had involved her to any extent, it would have just made it worse.
Speaker 1: But I think there are really fair questions about her beyond policy. I'm not talking about this race nonsense. I'm talking about fair questions about her and her capabilities, etc.
Speaker 2: And I'll find a bite for you.
Speaker 1: I want to play this bite after the Kramer bite where President Trump preferred to her as a low IQ individual, and I want to get your take on that now. Of course, immediately, you know the leftist media, which is almost all of it, labeled that racist, just as they're going to label every criticism, almost every criticism of her racist. But speaking of the markets, Heidi, and I know you to be a very astute businesswoman, so we want to get your advice to people as well. Here is Jim Kramer's advice on CNBC as to impart how to deal with all this financial turmoil today.
Speaker 2: I turn the stock party.
Speaker 6: If you care about your paycheck with you go with Trump. If that's what you do, you do, Yeah, well, he wants to cut you to I love.
Speaker 2: You think we're going to be seeing that in a spot.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 3: So I think the Trump campaign should use it in a spot that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: And let me play this for you. This is Cassie Hans CNN, and she's claiming that Trump slamming Harris as a quote low IQ individual is race related. And then I want to get your take on two things. First, is it race related? But then more broadly, do you think this sort of thing is fair game? Should President Trump be going there or not?
Speaker 7: We're going to defeat crazy Kamala kama La. You know, there's about nineteen different ways of saying it.
Speaker 2: She only likes three.
Speaker 8: She was here a.
Speaker 7: Week ago, lots of empty seats, but the crowds you got was because she had entertainers.
Speaker 2: Q refuses to.
Speaker 9: Even say the words.
Speaker 7: Illegal alien or radical Islamic terra. She is considered more left wing than crazy Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 8: Look at her.
Speaker 2: She's worse than.
Speaker 7: Bernie, and she happens to be really a low IQ individual.
Speaker 4: Hey, low IQ individual. That was a selection of the various ways.
Speaker 3: In which Donald Trump is going on offense against his new rival.
Speaker 4: I mean, Megan Hay's this low IQ stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's definitely race related, right, your take?
Speaker 4: That's nuts? It does not have anything to do with race.
Speaker 3: It has to do with her inability to have a coherent conversation or answer a question for the press. I mean, the clips that are going around are crazy to watch her try and articulate any kind of policy. And I would love for her take on her economic policy after today, with the markets and what's going on. Does she even understand what the stock market does? I know that she wants to with Biden if she follows his twenty five budget plan put a tax on unrealized gains, which today would be a disaster.
Speaker 4: For most Americans.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think I think it had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With race at all, commonomics. I just coined that.
Speaker 4: Phrase that's good better trademarket.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But then I look at this, okay, and you think, how could anybody utter those words that calling her a low IQ individual as race related? Because think about what the thought process must be for the person in this case. Cassie Hunt's saying that awful thing. So she is associating people of color with low IQ. I mean, how could a you men even get there? But the racial issue is clearly on the part of Cassie Hunt, not on the part of Donald Trump. It's the opposite when somebody if somebody looks at a person and I want to get your taken whether you think Kamala is low IQ. But if somebody looks at a person and says, Wow, I really think that person's low IQ. But I'm not willing to say that because of the color of their skin, whatever that color may be to me, that's racism. The opposite of racism is saying I'm going to treat you like everybody else.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so is.
Speaker 1: This and we're up against our break, so let's tease it to the other side. But should the president be going down this road? Is it you think fair game accurate? And even if it's accurate, should he tactically be going down this road of referring to her as low IQ?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: If not, is there another way to communicate concerns over her her intellectual processing?
Speaker 2: But Heidigen all kind enough to co host the show today.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're going to be talking about the market turmoil as it applies to the campaign and to your life, talking about whether President Trump anxious to get Heidie's take, whether he has the right strategy here to offer to debate, but only on Fox refuse the ABC debate that and much more.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dame Capless Show.
Speaker 9: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 6: We have to say woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokest or woke her just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we just run that like in every swing state, every spot until election Day? No, we can't because there's an even better one, Merry Christmas. Did you hear that one where she rails against merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: We can't say Merry Christmas. Don't say Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: There's so many, Dan, there's so many.
Speaker 3: My favorite Ryan knows this is the cackling, the ongoing cackling.
Speaker 4: Ryan will have to play it for.
Speaker 2: That's the one I created with the jokers laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I like to sleep too, boy, So Hei, do you tell me before we go to the phone lines and start getting text in here? This President Trump labeling Kamala Harris as a low IQ individual. You know, I do think it's fair to talk about the cognitive capacity of a presidential candidate, and I think anybody who's being honest about it can recognize that there are some issues there with Kamala Harris. Do you think low IQ individual just in terms of tactics winning the election, you know, getting enough of the women's vote to win low IQ individual? Are you good with that? Would you do it a different way or do you just disagree with the premise.
Speaker 3: It's not my favorite approach, but I'm not running for president and Donald Trump is. So you know, I know I from running for governor that you talk so much, whether you're speed doing speeches or interviews.
Speaker 4: You know, just on the.
Speaker 3: Trail, you start to get relaxed and get into your groove and sometimes you say things that you wouldn't you know, probably have phased differently. But Donald's going to do Donald, So let's just, you know, call it what it is.
Speaker 1: And part of that with Donald doing Donald was going after Governor Kemp in Georgia over the weekend, right, and George obviously key state you have to have And I understand all the folks who said, wait a second, that's on discipline. That's crazy, why are you doing that. On the other hand, listen, I think part of the big appeal of President Trump is his authenticity. He's not just a typical, measured politician, and I think that's a tremendous contrast point with Kamala Harris, who is Lord knows what. So would I have preferred that he not criticize Governor Kemp?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, because I desperately want to win Georgia.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the bigger picture, these contrasts string versus weakness, authentic versus fake, you know there are big contrasts in his favor. Let's go to beautiful Colorado Springs. Start with Mark. You're on with Dan Kaplis and co hosting today the Wonderful Heidi Ganal, How you doing.
Speaker 5: Mark, and find two of you. Thank you for taking my call. Hey, I just wanted to talk a little bit about the conversation on Friday with Dick Wadhams and Donald Trump. And here's what I see, and here's what I kind of feel the problem somewhat with the I'm a Republican Conservative, and here's what I feel as a problem with the Republican Party and the conversation. I felt like you could listen to it on the radio. Pick it just kind of came across that he does not like Donald Trump at all. He may not like the way he presents things and that's fine. Sometimes I wish he would, you know, Donald would hold back just a little bit. But what I just noticed like every time he tried to come with something positive, he was like no, or there was kind of a negative just connotation sound that would come out. And I think this is kind of a bigger problem I think with the Republican Party or someone leadership is that sometimes we look at a politician and if we don't like a couple of things with them, we're like, you know what, We're not going to vote for that person, or I'm just not going to vote at all. And where the Democrats have figured it out, I mean it doesn't matter. They could have you know, hairs running like she is low IQ and everything, which I don't believe she's the sharpest tool in the shed, but they will call less around her and they will do everything in their power to get her elected. And I do like the independent thinking that Republicans have and concerns have. I wish we would, you know, we may not like everything, but I wish we would quote call less more around you know, our president or our governors that are running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Mark, thank you for framing that so articulately, really appreciate that and want to give Heidi a chance to address it, but very well framed.
Speaker 2: He Where do you come down on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I agree, and I felt that running for governor, it was like, no, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 4: I'm a business person, I'm an entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: I care deeply about this country, and I don't have this all figured out. There's no rule book for running for president, or running for governor, or running for county commissioner. And so I think giving a little bit of grace to our candidates and understanding that it is intense. Man, it is hardcore, it's fun, it's crazy. But we're not always going to say everything the way people want us to say it. And we don't all agree on everything. That's the beauty of the Republican Party too. We're individuals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And to Mark's point about in the case of Dick on Friday saying that he won't vote for Donald Trump, and I give you my perspective, having known Dick for decades now and known him as being one of the most deeply committed to conservative issues people I've ever met, and he's devoted most of his professional life to that, and he's won big tough races. He voted for Trump twice, and Dick and I disagreed on Friday, obviously, and I pose the obvious questions about Will not supporting him as helping Harris, etc. But I think the point it reached with Dick was that I think he's so perersddenly, deeply offended by President Trump's belief that the twenty twenty election was stolen, that Dick just can't support him, giving that having supported him twice before.
Speaker 2: And I think it's it's just reached.
Speaker 1: That point where it's so personally important to Dick he just can't go there. And you know, well, I'm going to support Trump, and I hope everybody else does. I think it is a matter of deep personal conviction for Dick, and I think it's very sincere on his part. I wish he was voting for Trump. I hope he changes his mind and does.
Speaker 2: But that's my take on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you, Dan, and I think at this point, though there's so much at stake in this election, how on earth could you let one concern keep you from voting for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I said to Dick, I said, you know what, I kind of have this fantasy of there you are out on the porch where nobody's looking, and then you're filling out your ballot and you're fill in that circle. Texter Dan, I'm not sure i'd call Kamala Lowe cue, but she sounds like she is drunk or impaired a lot. Listen, And I don't read that to do the pejorative thing, right. Did you see that comic the other day on with Joe Rogan who labeled her America's wine mom? And I'm not doing that, and I'm not going to use that phrase. But I think, listen, we're adults here. We have to be honest about what a lot of people are thinking. And I think there are a lot of people who who believe that there's something going on there, that there's some kind of extra enjoyment of life going on.
Speaker 4: There, extra enjoyment of life. I like that.
Speaker 9: DD wow.
Speaker 3: I think our bigger concern is how the process played out. That they just literally sweeped Biden out, put her in, anointed her the candidate, and didn't give anyone an inch to say anything about it, and we all went from she's the.
Speaker 4: Worst VP ever to She's the best right.
Speaker 1: But you My belief as to why that happened is that I think there's one thing you and I can be sure of our names. The sun rises in the east sets in the west. Three things. And Joe Biden wants Kamala Harris to lose. More broadly, Joe Biden wants the cabal that humiliated him and deposed him and ran him out of the nomination. He wants those people to lose. Anybody try to argue that Biden wants the people who took him down to succeed. So I think this was a Biden maneuver. I think it was a Biden maneuver to install Harris before the Obamas and Clooney and everybody else could get who they wanted, and now they're stuck with Harris. Which listen, could Donald Trump lose to Kamala Harris, Sure, but she's going to be a lot weaker than anybody else he would have faced, anybody in that top tier of theirs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's shocking to me to see the polls going up for her. How on earth people can choose to vote for what's happening in our country right now shocks me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think what we have to look forward to with the big smile on our is when that sugar high peaks, I think there's nowhere to go but down. She'll get a little pop now from whoever her VP is. But let's talk about that when we come back. There's to be turmoil in that front. Who will her VP be?
Speaker 2: You're on with heidigen All and Dan Kaplis.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: No longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us.
Speaker 4: Right, it's no longer in a physical place.
Speaker 1: And people are going to vote to put her in charge of like our economy and everything. So unless you're driving, please let's look up together and see if we can see the cloud. Can we see that cloud?
Speaker 2: All right? Let's go to Mike Davis.
Speaker 1: He is the founder of the Article three Foundation and so much more. Mike, Welcome to the Dan Kapli Show with Heidi Ganal.
Speaker 8: Connect with both of you.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Mike, appreciate you being here, and I know that you and Heidi have had an awful lot of history here.
Speaker 2: So Heidi, why don't you take it and run?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Sir, Well, Mike's so glad you could join us. I know you've been busy with family and took a little time out, but you've done some really big things on the judicial front. You are the chief counsel for Senator Grassley when he was going through the Kavanaugh nomination. You are a civil litigator here in Denver for a long time. But I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes today about what's happening with the sentencing of Donald Trump. Today they said they would not defer the sentencing from his conviction.
Speaker 4: Is that accurate?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: I mean, it sounds like this Democrat man and Judge One Marshawn, whose daughter Lauren Mashawn is raising millions of dollars off of this unprecedented criminal trial against President Trump for that non crime of a businessman suddenly a nuisance claim that required Judge Mrschon's refusal. He didn't recuse. In fact, he retaliated against President Trump and said if you mentioned my daughter's name, you're going to jail essentially, So it doesn't surprise me at all that this Wan vershon is going to move forward with sentencing. He's going to get reversed by the Supreme Court of the United States again, because this trial was flawed in so many different ways, but the one key way it was flawed was that Supreme Court just decided.
Speaker 5: The issue of presidential immunity, and you.
Speaker 8: Cannot prosecute a former president, a former president for his official acts while he was the president of the United States. And you also can't use evidence of his confidential conversations with his staff as president that those are immune. And that's exactly what this Soros funded Manhattan da Alvin Bragg and this corrupt Democrat judge Wan Verschon did in this bogus show trial in New York City so they could try to convict President Trump on September eighteenth, they could try to impose a sentence on him. But I think President Trump will be able to get a stay of execution very quickly if the New York courts don't step up, which I don't expect them to do because they're so left wing, I think the Supreme Court will step up on the emergency docket and stop this.
Speaker 4: Well, Mike, I don't think you've been on Twitter much today.
Speaker 3: But the Democrats are already preparing his prison sale at Rikers as we speak, and just salivating at the thought of having him go to jail for a year or so. How is that going to play out? Or they will an appeal happen right away? Or could he spend a little bit of time in jail during.
Speaker 8: This Look if the Democrats want to take our country over the edge. After they tried to bankrupt Trump, they tried to throw him in prison for the rest of his life. They tried to take him off the balance, and the Supreme Court stepped in and stop them. So how did the Democrats respond? You had Joe Biden and Kamala Harris intentionally underfunding President Trump's take a Service detail after they said he was an existential threat to democracy, a dictator who must be stopped at all costs, and then Biden said to put a bullseye on Trump. Well, I don't know how you can say that that would not lead to what happened to President Trump with that assassination attempts. Right, if you underfund a detail and say he must be stopped at all costs, that failed, And so now Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are trying to destroy the Supreme Court of the United States that got in their way. They say that Trump's the dictator. This is what Biden and Kamala Harris are doing. Is right out of the dictator's playbook.
Speaker 1: Mike Davis, our guest, founder of the Article three Foundation, Mike, I think this prosecution was politically motivated. I think that it's fundamentally un American in that respect, threatens the foundation of our system. I'm with you, and I think that it's going to be overturned. Conviction will be overturned, obviously, the sentencing as part of that, etc. Where my question arises is with the corruption, because, as you know, as an accomplished attorney, I mean that word can be used in so many different senses. I have not seen any evidence that this judge is corrupt in the legally prosecutable sense. Are you referring to corruption in some other sense?
Speaker 8: No, He's very corrupt in both the criminal sense and in the ethic sense. You had a former federal Clinton judge go on Caitlin Collins's show. I think it was like April sixth, but I'd have to go pull up the date on Cienna not exactly in Maga country and said this former Clinton federal judge said that Judge Merchant is required by New York statute to refuse from this case because in New York they go out six degrees of separation. The daughter is in the first degree of separation. She has a direct financial interest in this criminal p execution over which her father is presiding. She is a fundraiser for Kamala Harrison, Joe Biden, and many other top Democrats. She's raising money off of this unprecedent criminal trial over which her father's presiding. As a fundraiser, she gets a cut of whatever she raises. This is a clear cutcase where Judge Marshawn must have refused. And this is the same Judge Maarschaum that was supposedly randomly assigned to all these Trump cases. You had the Trump Organization case, you had the Trump CFO case, you had this Trump case, you had you had Steve Bannett case. This judge realized that he's so core, realized he got top being so corrupt that he actually he actually just took himself off of Steve Bannon's upcoming criminal trial and New York. This guy is corrupt. He's corrupt under New York statutes. He's also corrupt under our federal criminal statues at eighteen the USC three forty one and three too. It's conspiracy against rights. When you are a judge and you are illegally violating the constitutional rights of Americans, you could be prosecuted under our federal civil rights laws.
Speaker 1: And do you expect there to be any prosecution? Is that something that could then, let's say that President Trump won, Is that something that a Trump Justice Department could legitimately prosecute as opposed to any kind of political retaliation.
Speaker 8: Nobody's above the laws, the Democrats always say. And when you are conspiring to violate the civil rights of President Trump, his top aide like Steve Bannon and Peter Davarro, Peter Navarrow, his lawyers like Jeffrey Clark and John Eastpend and Rudy Giuliani his supporters. On January sixth, parents outraged by gender chaos and schools and the resulting rapes and bathrooms when you're putting seventy five year old Christian Christians in prison for pri at abortion clinics, but the same Biden Harris Justice Department gives amnesty to Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and James Biden and every other scumbag Biden who's taken more than twenty million dollars that House Oversight Chairman James Cumber has been able to document going in to their bank accounts from Russia, China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. When you give amnesty to these BLM and Antifa rioters, these abortion industry activists, these trans terrorists, these Hamas supporters who are terrorizing Jews all over America, particularly Jews on college campuses. But there needs to be a reckoning. On January twentieth at noon, the second that President Trump has worn and there must be a reckoning. We need to We need to make sure that this never happens again. This republic ending welfare and election in apperance by these Biden and Kamala Harris Democrats. They have taken our country to the brank they lost, and then they're trying to dust themselves off again and go again with this chuck in in DC. Go going forward with the bogus case in DC, and UH and Juan Marshan and Alvin Brad going forward with their bogus case in New York. This lawfare is unrelenting on their part. It's going to destroy our country. And they must these biden here as Democrats at the Justice Department, and these Democrat DA offices in New York d C. At Atlanta, Arizona AG's office, these judges like Chumkin Marshawn, they must face face a criminal probe and they must face severe legal, financial and political consecutions with their founder of engagement conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Mike. We have to head to a break, but I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you coming on and giving us some your perspective.
Speaker 4: I love how passionate you are about this and.
Speaker 3: It'll be really interesting to see how this plays out. So thanks again.
Speaker 1: And Mike, can you tell people how to follow you? Not in the creepy way, this social way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm heavily armed, so don't follow me. It's an articles three project dot org. Article for three project dot org. You can donate there, you can take action there, and you can find us on social media. And thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, Mike. And when we come back, Heidi, I want to get your take on. Okay, the DC case appears to be ramping up again, they're going to go ahead with this sentencing in this bogus prosecution. Is that going to help her her Trump politically? You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 9: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 10: So you're now no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: And as a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 4: And being a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's going to make you sleep better, that's If that doesn't, this will.
Speaker 11: Turn up.
Speaker 7: Talk about masculinity for a moment, as being second gentleman changed your own view of perceived gender roles of what it means to be a man.
Speaker 11: That's this is something I've I've thought about a lot and something I've spoken about a lot. There's too much of toxicity, it's masculine toxicity out there, and we've kind of confused what it means to be a man, what it means to be masculine, where you've got this trope out there that you've got to be tough and you know, angry and lash out to be strong.
Speaker 2: It's just the opposite. Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's Doug M. Hoff who's now admitted what Heidi?
Speaker 2: What? What did he do?
Speaker 3: He had an affair with their I guess it was their first grader's teacher or something in his first marriage and got the gal pregnant, which broke up his first marriage.
Speaker 4: And she did not have the child whatever they mean by that.
Speaker 2: And that's CNN's phraseology. Yeh, did not have the child? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And so is that inside or outside the toxic masculinity category?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I don't even know what they mean by it anymore. They changed their definitions daily.
Speaker 1: Well, and let me read you a text and then ask you, is this do you think inbounds are out of bounds? For the campaign? I'm talking technically as well as fundamental fairness. Texter says Dan. I'm a female millennial Republican at heart, but Trump will not get my vote. If Donald just does Donald, he will have a hard time appealing to my vote demographic with his constant drama. He needs to focus on issues rather than bringing up the intelligence and character of Harris.
Speaker 2: What say you, how do you get.
Speaker 3: All I would ask that Texter if she really wants increased taxes, increased crime, more open border, more chaos, more stock market crashes, all because he.
Speaker 4: Made a comment.
Speaker 2: Right, what offends you more?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: What offends you more? And go right down the list right just the legal to the instant of birth, mass slaughter of children before birth, the world on fire versus the world at peace. You know everything you just described, Heidi, closed borders or open borders. I agree, there are some things a reasonable person can be offended by with Donald Trump. But what offends you more? Those personality type things or these disastrous consequences we get from the Democrats?
Speaker 3: I agree, and I do not want our first female president if we're going to go, you know, down the road of talking about gender, to be Kamala Harris. She does not represent what I want from my three daughters, and I don't believe she's a good example for how our country wants our first woman president to be.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it breaks.
Speaker 1: My heart well, which brings me back to my premise, true or untrue, that Kamala Harris cannot win this election. Donald Trump can lose it. America is not going to vote for Kamala Harris, but unfortunately enough Americans might vote against Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: I believe that, Dan.
Speaker 3: I do think that things are going to get so painful in the next couple months that it will shift just because of the pain around the economy, the markets, the crime, the turmoil is going to get unbearable. And I don't think there's anything the Democrats can do to stop that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great point.
Speaker 1: And they can hide her, right, they can hide her for most of the campaign. I think that's the reality. It's been what fourteen days now, and she hasn't done an interview, and the one time they let her talk for thirty seconds, it didn't go well. Do you think President Trump did the right thing or wrong thing in saying that he will debate but only on Fox and only under those terms, and he will not do the ABC debate on the tenth.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I wish he would debate her whenever, wherever, on whatever terms. I think it would be just awesome to watch. He must have some reasoning for doing that, some tactics. I do understand that he might be in a lawsuit with ABC or CBA at one of the stations, but that's is that well to debate with them.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But Heidi, what about this counter argument, which is, wait a second. The reason Kamala Harris, whoever is managing her, the reason the cabal wants to debate Trump a lot is they are living in mortal fear of that day when her sugar high peaks and there's nowhere to go but down. Because once America gets a better look at her, once the immediate rush of oh, she's not Joe Biden, she's young, she can dance, she can talk, she can put a paragraph toget once that high wears off and they start to look at who she really is and what she really believes. I think the Democrats are terrified there's nowhere to go but down. So I think they want multiple debates with Trump just to try to give her away, because compared to what Biden did in the debates, right, she's going to look like the greatest thing ever. Just to give her a way to try to keep some momentum going.
Speaker 3: I agree, but I think that'll backfire on them. I mean, we're on the brink of World War three right now, so there's that too.
Speaker 4: We haven't talked about.
Speaker 1: That's looming you, well, let's do that. When we go back, let's talk about the economy. We'll tie it into the presidential as well, but also just some professional advice, different bites on what people should do. But then Israel, do you think the endgame and they'd be justifying in doing it is at this point to take out as part of this next phase, aron Z nukes.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapli Show with Heidi Ganoll