Speaker 1: All right, coming up in the five o'clock hour, The Benin Skin Show, Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Christina k Ray, Little Baby Cornbread Ray and Kevin, Katie Turner, The Scroll Patrols coming up. A MAVs King's Playoff preview. The play in Tournament starts tonight. Gail King claps back at space haters. That's all coming up, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Old fos.
Speaker 3: It's time to go into the biting skin showl Winbert's problem. That's so good. It reminds me of Close Encounters of the third kind. Dame. Yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: To start with a bit of a setup for this because Ben had a birthday a few years ago.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty one. What you didn't tell me that?
Speaker 2: And Ben's a November birthday, So why are you doing something from November.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing something for April.
Speaker 2: I promise, yep, but uh, for Ben's November birthday. I went to the World of cameo and got him this from adult film star Alexis Texas. Hi, Big Ben, It's here, baby, Big Booty. Alexis Texas and Christina skin and Katie said that you were addicted to my work.
Speaker 3: Is that true, Big Ben answer?
Speaker 4: I hope it is.
Speaker 3: That, big footy, you know what you like.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to wish you a happy fiftieth Big Ben, and give you a special gift.
Speaker 3: I want you to choke me bag. You think you can choke me, big boy? I hope, so go Cowboys. I looked at it. Christina was cringing. It's so great, girl, it's so cringe worthy. What are you talking about. That's the future mother of my kids. Future mother? I mean maybe kids. I know cats out of the picture.
Speaker 4: But I want you guys to come in here and sit down, Alexas, Texas.
Speaker 3: There's room for everyone. It's like a love seat. And you know been the type of guy that will get you know.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, for the sake of time, I think I should carry it over because this we have to.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss a couple of things. Okay.
Speaker 2: One, why the choking thing, Ben? So, that was a violent thing for me to see. When I saw the script on GAMEO.
Speaker 1: I shared in full candor, because that's what we do on the show. We pull the curtain back that a request was made of me at one point in my life that I declined the choking request was made.
Speaker 4: I declined, just felt like, what was the context? It didn't feel like true love. Oh so when you guys recording and he was looking for been.
Speaker 2: All the wrong places, looking for love at the village.
Speaker 3: So that's why that request was in there.
Speaker 2: The go cowboys, I thought was just a funny sign off, because how do you end something like that.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna have the choke request in there?
Speaker 2: I thought after the script of it said go cowboys, she was like, these are fun guys. She is definitely probably some San Marcus gal. You know, she probably went to Texas State.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Ben's been known to fall in love with things for short amounts of time. We've seen him play Minecraft until six am and show up to the job tired because he stayed up on that, and then you know, and never play Minecraft again. After those couple of weeks, Ben got really into cameo and coming up next, I'll tell you what he created. And this is the anniversary of this creation from four years ago.
Speaker 3: Love it