Speaker 1: Yo, yo, yo yo.
Speaker 2: We are getting this thing live. We are at me Connect Puff. You'll notice I am in the middle chair and Dave is not here, and it just looks so so, to be honest, kind of awesome. To be honest, it's weird not seeing Dave, but it's totally different. So we're gonna bring him in. So we're live here for me, Connect Puff. What we're gonna do is try something new. Let me give you a little background what we're doing. We're bringing Dave in remotely, so it's gonna be fun, all right, Dave so going to the streets to canad Dave on the streets. Let's see. Hold on, hold on, let me get it switched over, and there you are. You're live. What's up, brother, yo?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Candidate reporting live from me Connect Puffer. Over at the Lincoln Factory. We're gonna take you around.
Speaker 5: We're gonna check out some boots and see what's going on around here.
Speaker 3: So just follow me. Let's go hit some boots. You're probably gonna go.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna feel out there in the in the wild.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 2: It feels weird not being talking to you over here, because.
Speaker 3: It does be so weird. It's yeah, it's pretty popping out here.
Speaker 5: Man, walking around right now, coming through you'll be seeing people be walking through brands.
Speaker 3: We got a house over here.
Speaker 2: We got some shout out to our partners, old school or gigs hot. Sorry, guys, still getting levels of justin. This is all new, but our shout out to our partners. Yeah, old school organics in the house, Cannady's in the house, Kinship in the house, shout out. High nine is always and see all the stuff laid out. So yeah, we're popping out here. Yeah, feels trippy.
Speaker 3: Not fix my camera, super hot.
Speaker 2: There's Canada out on the streets. Looks good man, you're looking good, and go see we got accounts.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go stop at one of our boots right now.
Speaker 3: Man, we're gonna go get our first question.
Speaker 2: Let's go talk to some people. Brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 2: We're trying some new stuff out. We're trying the reporter style.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys.
Speaker 5: We are live right now right here with hold on. That's actually seen the crop be hold on.
Speaker 3: We are live. We're over at Canopy, Extra County. Got Scotty over here.
Speaker 6: He right, what my brother.
Speaker 2: So ask Scotty how guys hey, ask him how they are enjoying the event.
Speaker 3: How you enjoying the event, Scotti, It's a.
Speaker 2: Pretty nice event, man, I would say it's probably one of the best events for beat you b's in Michigan that brings people together, gets everyone to try your products. You get the negotiate and have a good time at the same time. Same time.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love hearing that. Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: It feels like there's a lot of brands here, over one hundred retailers. I saw Harry put on pretty sure. We we wanted to just say say shout out to you, Scotty, one of our partners, and uh, let's go on our next interview.
Speaker 3: Catch up a little bit, my dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. I love it. It's a little loud in here, but we're having fun to Actually, if you're on YouTube, actually, oh shit, you know what I gotta do. I gotta get Instagram going. I'm so sorry, y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're about to go stop at old School's booth going up.
Speaker 3: Jason coming over here. Hey, we a dud fucking up?
Speaker 2: We're live? What's up to Ingrams? Hey? But yeah, we're live, So.
Speaker 3: We are live right now, we are live.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Vertical, but look, we got her do it right here. We got Jason Old Organics. Yeah, for right now for the second because.
Speaker 2: It's what are you doing? Man, what are you doing? Switch that bag?
Speaker 6: Switch?
Speaker 2: Here you go. It's it's live, baby, It's live. That's the fun thing about doing a body cheers.
Speaker 5: Hey, what do you got going on with the old School? Any new strains coming out?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, always a couple of new things coming right now.
Speaker 9: I think the next to hit.
Speaker 8: The market will be Fortune Cookies and a new drop of peach rings. Fortune Cookies being a miracle fifteen times or yeah, a miracle fifteen times.
Speaker 9: Forum Cookie. It's a new strain to us that came from the West Coast.
Speaker 8: Got lucky enough to have somebody send something out out of the blue and.
Speaker 9: It turned out to be pretty special.
Speaker 8: We're pretty excited to get it on the market and left the state of Michigan.
Speaker 9: Give it a shot.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it that man, that's some good stuff you got up. I didn't mean to cut you off these.
Speaker 9: Ry no pub at all.
Speaker 8: Also, we have some headband the Gram's cut in the works. She'll be ready by Thanksgiving, hopefully Christmas at the latest. And we're gonna try to keep doing the old school. So we're Granddaddy Purple had been more keem dogs, more diesels, got a zero five diesel. We're keeping all the classics going. It's it's gonna be a thing.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite thing about being with you guys. You guys are always top notes on the strains. You got the old school strains, and you also got some new school strains like that Peach rings gas And if you haven't tried that AJ.
Speaker 3: Diesel, go out there and try that. Highly recommend it man and shout out des ole Jason. I'll see a little bit.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, And actually now I think I actually got Instagram live going. I was kind of behind on some of that. I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's all right.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out this camera because it keeps it keeps going out of focus for me, and it's user error.
Speaker 3: Completely pologize.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, dude, it's moving around. The best way you're gonna get best shots is you're standing still. You have so much going on here. But that's just so that's the whole thing. Let's actually talk about that. The reason why it's because there's so much going on. So and there is a lot going on in the room, pulling on the room, going on that I don't even know if you know, everyone has been in. This is a lot of the smoking butt outside. It is hot, it is beautiful.
Speaker 5: If you're not we're about to actually we're about to go stop by Mouha Meds.
Speaker 3: We're getting summoned. We are again about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk to our family over there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come around. I'm gonna come around. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're about to get a little quick interview with Muha Meds and see what's going on with them.
Speaker 3: Am I uh I hold on one second, coming in double all right, So we're at Mouha Meds with Eva. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there you go, Eva for muhah Meds aka miss Underscore Muha. Find me on the ground, tap in, ask me all the questions.
Speaker 11: You have about Muha. I'm here to talk Mouha with you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, talk to us about some of the products you got out here right now, let's do it.
Speaker 10: Okay, So we have a whole menu of stuff. We have a dad bar going on, which has every single strain of our wax.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you can like put the camera over there real quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, I see yeah, we see some wax over the That's great.
Speaker 10: So we have all of our live resin three point fives.
Speaker 11: We do not do the grams.
Speaker 10: We do the baller buckets, baby, So if you're all baller buckets, yes, So if you are at Meat Connect Puff right now, come pull up on us, come take it down. If you're not, come check out our stuff in the dispensaries.
Speaker 11: We also have.
Speaker 10: Our mates Infuse pre roll five pack Live Resent Infused. We got our disposables two grams. Also got live resid and melted Diamond one gram. We got Big Brittany in the cut. Say hi, Big Brittany.
Speaker 11: What else got legacy.
Speaker 3: In this bitch time?
Speaker 11: Hi from Legacy.
Speaker 10: Yes, y'all already know who we are tap in with your favorite cannabis influencers mis neuha, what's your name for instagramm art Tovna's at Instagram? Y'all better follow my girl. Hold on, she brought me a little present, so I'm gonna grab it. She brought us some legacy we are representing all the brands out here at Meet connect Puff, So if you're not here, you gotta come to the next one straight up.
Speaker 3: Hey, I appreciate all that. Eva, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: I'll be back for my own interview.
Speaker 3: That is true. We're gonna be setting it up.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Good guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Trying to give them live direction on the mic.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm trying over here though it's it's hit you out in.
Speaker 2: The real elements. No, no, there's no heat over here. I'm just trying to give direction. Y'all seen the behind the scenes and the front of the scenes, so this is everything going on, y'all.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, we just learning right now.
Speaker 12: We learn it right now.
Speaker 2: We're doing it like this. Man here, let me give you a wide shot. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Shot?
Speaker 2: Am, I can't approse of what's going on. Just go.
Speaker 3: Hey, groovy, groovy, Oh you live yeah yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo, big shout out.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Groove?
Speaker 2: You doing good?
Speaker 13: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 6: I can't hear you said.
Speaker 3: We said, what's up? Okay?
Speaker 6: The cannon cast and the building. I really appreciate what you guys do. I got a lot of ship.
Speaker 4: I want to talk on that podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need to get you on. We saw you at summer and smoke out. We haven't got you on yet. We will anything new coming out with Light.
Speaker 6: Sky a lot.
Speaker 15: We're doing a collaborate ration with Secret Society See Company, So that's Tyler Hall from Michigan. We're doing a collab with Flower of Life. We're doing a collab with a couple other people. I'm not, oh, Fractal, we're doing a collab. We're practical shout out to Fractal. So we're really just trying to collab with the right people in the industry and do our thing.
Speaker 6: But like I said, bro, I'm coming. I'm gonna talk my ship.
Speaker 2: I got a lot to talk about, and I think.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go. Let's go. Let's set it up. Man, I'm back from vacation. Stuff going on. We're back. Let's set it up this month. Hey, all right, we're moving on, my dude, we're moving on. Hey, we're about to stop better old partners.
Speaker 13: Look who we got over.
Speaker 5: Here, we got up, We got DNK in the house.
Speaker 3: How's it going to come on?
Speaker 16: It's going great, man, It's great. To see everyone out here.
Speaker 3: How you doing it?
Speaker 2: Sounds good?
Speaker 16: Great man, How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey, we're doing pretty good. You guys are telling us you had some new strains popping off. What is the new one you got coming out?
Speaker 16: We have one called stink Tsunami. It's across from normal tsunami uh in GMO, So we're really excited about it. It is fresh off the pipe, and we haven't coming down here this fall.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, and you know Groovy loves his GMO, so that's gonna be a strand we're definitely gonna be trying.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, appreciate you all what you.
Speaker 5: Guys are doing in the industry and look forward to talking and smoking one later with you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you, man, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, that's another brand.
Speaker 17: Go.
Speaker 3: We're going left and right, dude, we go.
Speaker 2: I think we're finally live on Instagram. Sorry about the issues headsome behind the scenes things going on. I think we're finally live. Let me make sure, yes, you can see everything there. It is all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: We are live, dope dope, dope dope. Man. I don't know, I'm just going brown booth to booth. I'll go ahead us some of these boots are pretty packed.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go stop over at mylau Flower real quick, say what up to Dennis and the squad?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up everybody?
Speaker 16: Yo?
Speaker 18: A shit, don't translate it, hey, but we're over here with Okay, there we go.
Speaker 5: We got Dennis, we got Rob What tell us what you got coming out with you? Some new strains, new ros and anything coming out?
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 19: So we've been hand washing our rosin. We've got our Desk Star, Durbin Poison. We're working on a couple more of those. But it's a you know, we're we're kind of a slow, slow introducing company and we wanted to we got to make sure that the market will suffice what what we're trying to offer. But as far as Flower, we've got our Broadband O G, which is White Fire by White O G. That's that's our newest train we.
Speaker 20: Have right now, Look at that.
Speaker 3: Wish When was that right there?
Speaker 6: Broadband O G.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you guys are always coming on some new strains. I dig that you always trying to stay on top of the game with and innovating with the new new genetics. You're not staying with ones that aren't producing are good and you get new ones.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean that's really what we gotta do. I mean we we we have to accommodate. I mean we're a smaller facility, so we have to accommodate for uh, the market. And in order to do that, you have to grow fire right now. I mean that that's the truth. And you know they're they're shopping THHC and luckily we hit THC and turpens.
Speaker 5: You guys do hit those turfs on those trains, man, you guys do. And it translates into the rosin because we've had the jar jar snakes and that stuff is really good.
Speaker 6: Smash yeah, no problem.
Speaker 19: We appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hey, appreciate it. We'll be back there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, this is fun.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 2: You have to find out there in the line broadcasting over there.
Speaker 5: But yes, someone brought us some chames.
Speaker 3: I keep messing up with the gimbal, but like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, we're using a gimble and you're doing it live.
Speaker 4: It's great, man, this is tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So hey, fan of that guy whoa.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of. I was thinking of coming in and sitting down for a little.
Speaker 2: Uh if you. I mean, it's totally up to you. I mean think you know.
Speaker 3: We want to get just a couple of people that want to pop on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, comes it down, come sit down, all right, y'all. Yeah, welcome back to the podcast, my friend. This is where we sit we do other things. And now he's back. He's back here in uh in real time. H yeah, So here we are. And now you're just grabbing mic and some headphones like you used to. And we're gonna do this a little bit. Oh let me switch the look on Instagram, but we alas should be live on Instagram. Go ahead, gotcha?
Speaker 6: Can hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay? You going? I don't hear you? You know, perfect, perfect, perfect. Yeah, we're just gonna We've been going shout out, shout out, playing fifty nine and it is so hard. I'm so used to podcasting, you know, when you're out in the live, I have to like go like this, so I not so loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying. I thought it was unique.
Speaker 13: It was good.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: My arms a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Kid is just walking around holding the gimbal the whole time.
Speaker 21: I was trying to get that so the camera would be perfect, and I just couldn't do it for a while.
Speaker 20: So I'm glad we were able to try it out, chest it out.
Speaker 2: Well we got Yeah, we're Harry's about to go live and yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Little speech, and I sat down and then I'll get up again and I.
Speaker 2: Will shout out to Jana.
Speaker 5: I want to shut out just talking to Nick Kyle from d n K, so shout out to them and their new strain that's popping off. But yeah, dude, it's uh, it's been a cool event so far. We've talked to many brands. We'll be streaming some of Harry's fireside chat here in a minute.
Speaker 3: I'll be popping back on the wireless road and do it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, it was nice talk to a couple.
Speaker 6: Of our partners.
Speaker 3: Some of them aren't a lot of these boots are.
Speaker 5: Pretty still busy. So even seeing them packed, you know, it's hard to get a couple of public than that's of people's attention. But everyone's networking, and that's the reason why.
Speaker 6: You're shutting out.
Speaker 3: Jamie.
Speaker 2: Shut out Jamie the Met's Cafe. This is the Joe vibe. We're gonna get a wide shot of the stage and that and actually, but we're gonna bring you even closer and have Dave on the scene here. You're straight on shot, but we do have a white shot just to cut away. That is very true. So yeah, this has been this is this is fun. I do wish the lighting was a little bit more controllable. I have a light here, but it doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot of work. And then the sun was on us, so it's perfect now it's not.
Speaker 3: The jump back to that other one down and.
Speaker 2: I would have said I would have set up another light. But the issue is, well, I'm live now, we out here being live. Yeah, so yeah, any comments on there?
Speaker 18: Going on?
Speaker 2: Perfect? All right? Wild are you on your video? Hold on? Hold on, hold on, let me.
Speaker 3: That ain't that ain't happening.
Speaker 2: So he's bag, I got you.
Speaker 13: You're good going.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding, all right, but uh, what up, Harry, what's up?
Speaker 3: Pam?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey right now?
Speaker 17: Yeah, Hi, hi everyone, y'all need to come check this out if y'all got tickets anymore, because it's amazing. Incredible vendors, incredible people, the bobs are good, just all the things yeah, it's so good to see you, hive.
Speaker 3: We had Pam on before. She was on with Patty of Pink.
Speaker 5: Sash and uh yeah, So all.
Speaker 3: Right, I think Harry's gonna be going live here in a second. So I was streaming over you going to the reporter alive me. I'm gonna have to switch the camera and go rope Wick too.
Speaker 2: So we're just going crazy we out here. This is all live, baby, were out here now. It's a lot of fun. We're doing podcast things. Tons of brands. I think there's one hundred retailers. This was the last time I heard trying to cover out my laptop from all this sun. It's beautiful out today. Shout out Detroit, Shout out Lincoln Factory. This is a beautiful fucking venue. It's got like a second layer deck. I'll have to show you on the white chat here. Let me show you. It's hard to see actually because I don't have a panned up word, but there's like a whole second layer of fucking levels out there. Oh, what's up, cool Joe, what's going on thin? It looks like we're I We're alive. We're going to Canadadave on the scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna get a little bit of the meekonneck bluff here.
Speaker 3: Here's gonna be do a little fireside chat.
Speaker 5: And then we're gonna walk back aroundbody hear me?
Speaker 22: Shot?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're gonna cut back some of that noise and boys, one of his mincs is still a bit. It's gonna be a little harder to hear unless you get real close with that microphone. That's cool, my man.
Speaker 13: Chack chat better. Better everybody hear me?
Speaker 3: Can? Can you? Harry Groovy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, We're good. You sound good, brother three.
Speaker 13: It's almost passwords.
Speaker 2: I mean, you sound like you're live and it's through speakers.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hello me connect plup.
Speaker 6: I hope everybody's happening a good time connecting and socializing.
Speaker 11: I know we're all diving out here.
Speaker 6: I'm really excited to bring out the main character of the whole one, Harry Parish.
Speaker 11: He's a pain founder and the main reason why we're here. We're happy to have.
Speaker 13: Everybody out, very thankful for our team too.
Speaker 12: And without further ado, we have Harry Berish come on up, ahay.
Speaker 5: Hey over the reporting yep, oh what's up?
Speaker 23: You're all on me and pumping and they are lives, hes got cannabis.
Speaker 3: The abb Patty rose to.
Speaker 13: Look at this amazing crowd brand.
Speaker 3: If you're in retail, can you hear how many retail?
Speaker 13: If you got here, I'm in retail. I think we have well over one hundred of them brings. If you're a cultivator, cultivators, all right, raise your hand and you are here to collect the bill.
Speaker 14: If you're here, receivable man, But I just want to say how pretful I am.
Speaker 13: For all of you being.
Speaker 3: Can you hear if I put the mic down and.
Speaker 13: Yeah, coming out and uh, you know taking this all ms.
Speaker 12: We appreciate just oh you showing up man, that you know, we gave a long ways. You know, we've been here for two and a half years now doing this and by far invested well successful event.
Speaker 6: We're so.
Speaker 13: Proud of of of where we've come and the team that we built.
Speaker 12: I also remember in my wildest dreams that I ever think I'd be passionate about hosting events, but here we are.
Speaker 13: I have.
Speaker 12: None of this would be possible without all you sponsors, each and every single one of you.
Speaker 24: I also want to especially thank my team, uh, starting with mo over here at where Samantha, Pantha, raise your hand, Samantha Baker right.
Speaker 13: There, Sasha, Thank you, Samantha.
Speaker 3: We have car.
Speaker 13: Where's car? Nick? Nick? There's Nick? All right?
Speaker 3: How's it coming on on that?
Speaker 12: I just want to do all for all your work so you can hear and making this have to make a successful event.
Speaker 13: I especially want to thank our is any partner somebody who.
Speaker 24: You have all heard of a KOs company by the name of Duchy and we're here today to have a first sight chat with Chris Ostrowski from the see the chief technology officer, Dudgy come on up.
Speaker 2: To the actual plant itself.
Speaker 20: I think the caregiver movement.
Speaker 23: That started here in Michigan provided a really strong foundation for the what we have today.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of.
Speaker 23: Business operators that started their operations with a strong business sense, and I think in other markets that takes a little bit more time to generate a little bit more time for people to understand what it takes to really run a strong retail organization, cultivation, processing center, whatever it might be.
Speaker 13: So that's great.
Speaker 12: We appreciate that the response, and you know, tell us a little bit about you know, Hobbous yesterday it was a very big day in the history of Duchy. Duchy two point oh came out. I'm sure you all know about that. Yeah, and let's te about let's take about Dutchey two point oh. What do you guys think about it?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 23: Yeah, it's been a really really big week at Duchy. This the oargest product release that we've ever done. We've been kind of in the lab for the past couple of years really rethinking, you know, what our software and what our systems mean to our customers. We listen to a lot of feedback when we try to really rethink, well, what ultimately do our customers need from us to keep growing their businesses? If we rewind the take, especially in Michigan, but other markets that have been recreational for a while, a lot of customer loyalty was built through loyalty programs, through discounting, and I'm sure everybody here can appreciate that a race to the bottom and pricing is just not gonna work.
Speaker 20: It's not gonna work forever. So as we start to look to the.
Speaker 23: Horizon of what's the next ultimate trend or the next ability for us as a provider to help our retail customers, a lot of it comes down to the roots of this industry, which is it's it's connection. It's like I mentioned the caregiver you network that you of course were so integral and helped growing here. A lot of it was just all built on I know what this customer needs, I know what this customer is after. And so what we really tried to do with dut you two point zero is leverage some of the newer cutting edge technology like machine learning to create a connection to consumers the second they walk into a door. As retailers have scaled their businesses, as you know the amount of customers coming into the door every day, the ability to have that one on one connection, whether it's from your retail staff member, your butt tender, your checking associate, it's gotten really hard and the authenticity I think has kind of left a lot of the market and we think there's a lot that we can do about that. So Dutchy two point oh. One of the major things that we did is we edit personalization technology. So every inch of the customer journey is starting from e commerce all the way through to the instore experience, it can be personalized. Because we have so much data in our system, we know what your customers.
Speaker 3: Are after we know that.
Speaker 23: You know, hey, Harry's a big limaning fan, so let's help your retail staff members maybe sell him some other limaning products and he might not even know that. Trying to help our retailers leverage the data in the system is a major part of what we do with Dutchy two point zero, and so personalization.
Speaker 2: Is a big part of it.
Speaker 20: We also just we had to massively invest.
Speaker 23: In the efficiency of our systems, so we've rebuilt the whole reporting platform. Mature businesses, right, especially in the Michigan market, you have to be able to understand where your margins are at. You have to understand what's your as of goods. Building a reporting platform that lets you, as a retailer at a lance know exactly where your inefficiencies are, whether it's your backstock efficiencies, whether it's.
Speaker 20: You know, the margin, the net margin on this product versus this product.
Speaker 23: All of these data points, they've all been inside the system for so long. With Dutchy two point zho, we've really taken an advanced approach to pull all that information and make it a lot more actionable. There's a lot in it. Definitely check out our website if you want to learn more about it. But Dutchy two point oh is kind of a new era for how we.
Speaker 3: See the industry at Duchy.
Speaker 12: So obviously all these changes, you know, there's probably not a fun topic for me to talk about. But you know, the last four twenties obviously I've been kind of kind of rough, right, But I'm assuming, you know, Dutchy two point zero is probably going to mitigate a lot of that stuff. I mean, we know it's technology. Technology is not perfect. You know, Black Friday websites go down, you know, our internet down, Bryson went down. You know, you know, how do you guys plan on dealing with a four twenty rush again?
Speaker 23: Yeah, I mean, look, obviously, uh no, it's not something that you know, we shy away from.
Speaker 20: Uh you know, you said technology is not perfect. Duchy's not perfect.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 23: On for twenty this year, we certainly, uh we had an issue with one of our server environments that definitely impacted a lot of customers here in Michigan. You know, I think ultimately there's no perfect technology company. There's no perfect company out there. Uh So, aside from fixing and making sure that an issue like that can never happen again. I think ultimately comes down to how does your how does your vendor, how does your your your trusted partner, how do they step up and how do they make it right? So what we what we really did after four twenty was work, you know, one on one directly with each retailer that was impacted. Of course, taking accountability at the end of the day is what matters, but then also doing what we can to make it right. Knowing that a lot of customers they for financial loss on that day, so we knew we had to make that right. And yes, Duchy two point zero includes some major major architectural changes to the platform so that issues like that are just the chance of that happening again is such so significant reduced that next War twenty three Wednesday, Black Friday. It's not something our retailers need to be concerned about, something they can trust their business on.
Speaker 12: Dutchy Well, Duchy is not you know, the the owns the market shap for nothing, right, I mean, people still love Duchy. You know, you guys obviously work along all all verticals of the of the of the change. And you know, you guys are you know, the best brand and the most wanted brand for many reasons. So congratulations on your guys' success growing the company to how many employees now and how many states are you guys operating in?
Speaker 23: So we operate in every legal market. We support over sixty five hundred dispensaries.
Speaker 12: Totally how much volume, like would you say that?
Speaker 23: So we just set it set a new new goal. And you know, it's it's awkward to talk about us because we're we're here for the industry, right, but we just crossed the pressure that we'll do about twenty two billion in transaction volume this year. But really it's it's about the fact that our retail partners, they're the ones actually creating that volume, right, We're just we're here to support them.
Speaker 2: We're here to help them grow that that.
Speaker 23: Volume, and that's that's ultimately what matters to us the most.
Speaker 22: Well, thank you very much Chris for dropping some knowledge on on all of us, sharing your what's happening with Duchy all the exciting.
Speaker 12: Things, and we appreciate your support and value value guys very much. So, ladies and Dylan, please give a round to the blog for Chris Ostrowski.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thanks so much.
Speaker 13: Harry appreciate it for sure.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yo. What's up everybody?
Speaker 5: So that was the fireside chat with Harry Bears and uh Duchy I believe his name is christ from dutchy and hopefully you heard it. We were having some mictic difficulties but grab my phone to grab the g and then so now we're going to be h hopefully bringing on some guests.
Speaker 9: What off Slim up with the pack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we live right down, we live okay with.
Speaker 4: Some it's your boys, Slim.
Speaker 25: That's a dollar sign, l I M with the pack, P A C two k's don't forget.
Speaker 4: That at all.
Speaker 3: It's hey see and Slim. Hey, We're gonna be getting Slim back on the podcast as well.
Speaker 26: To check out we dropped that last bone does botoos.
Speaker 3: It's a huge cannabis activist. Check out Slim with the Pack.
Speaker 5: I believe you got his social Uh what up? Groovy is back. So now we are about to be chilling here. We might be bringing on some other guests to come on and do some interviews with us. We will see and then if not, worst case, Drew I will be going back out in the field. So right now it is me and groovy. Do you want me to keep this open or do you want me to shut it?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: It just worked right into the mic.
Speaker 3: Excuse me on that. But Yo, so again, I want to give a shout out to our partners.
Speaker 5: You got old school organics over here, you've got high nine energy drink, you got can cannon be extracts, and then also Kinship. So boom, boom and boom, and we're about to be probably we're about to smoke up a joint.
Speaker 3: We got gifted by Canoy Extracts.
Speaker 6: I'm about to find that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is right here, so we're about to spark this up.
Speaker 3: Grab my lighter.
Speaker 2: Damn, I can't remember what Mike I'm using right now.
Speaker 3: Event is crazy because there's so much going on.
Speaker 2: Well, eventually we wanted to have a reporter. We eventually wanted a reporter. But this is a it's a lot right with the whole live aspect of doing this. Man, I'm pretty wild. Are you on Mike right now? Oh no, I don't even hear you. I don't hear you. You don't hear no. There you go. I just kid when you were talking, when you talk to me and you're off Mike, I can't give.
Speaker 3: It's our doing.
Speaker 5: Anthony over there with light Scott farm as you saw him on the interview.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hop out of this app bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you're good on there and we're good.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna light up this joint. So grug has gotta take it away and talk for a second while like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, sorry, I was running around. We're kind of team effering this. We we thought about bringing a third person in, but all this reporter stuff was last minute and we're like, no, we can do it. Definitely might be nice to have a third person helping us out next time, but it's all good in the hood. We are uh from making it happen. And honestly, man, I'm having a lot of fun out here because this event is just uh, I'm gonna say it, it's uh just cool. It's different, a lot of networking, a lot a lot of brands.
Speaker 3: There, you go, groovy, I got the joint right here. It's like, what time is it.
Speaker 6: It's five o'clock.
Speaker 5: I got to believe the event goes on until about eight o'clock tonight. So if we're still thinking of coming out, you're a retail looking to buy any product, check out new brands.
Speaker 3: This might be a spot where you might want.
Speaker 5: To come out because it is pretty packed. I mean, he keeps out doing himself year after our event after event. Because he was at the Brooklyn Detroit I believe it was in April and now he's out here at the Lincoln Factory in October. So he's grown. He was been the hot Box social before that. So he continues to grow and grow and grow the event. And it's really cool to see that. Groovy because we've been a part of it. You know, we've been here, We've been able to be here. I shoot at a couple events.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about it like that, but I like that. It's a good point.
Speaker 3: I'm not hearing you my headphones.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know. I put the other ones on. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, we're lying.
Speaker 3: Car.
Speaker 5: Car actually helped us out, got us the table set.
Speaker 2: Up, gave us the Wi Fi.
Speaker 5: So shout out to Car hooking us up, helping out with the Mi Cannapros event.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Carr. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: This car, say thanks Car. I tried to cut her if she was moving.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I hear you a lot and clear right now.
Speaker 5: So that's perfect, my dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is pretty good.
Speaker 2: This what is this?
Speaker 5: This is uh GMO mint cookies and it is I believe it had it has the has a live it's live resident fused. It's a one gram can of gard So that is what we are currently uh smoking on right now. And if you're listening, you're tuning in, let us know what you're smoking or dabbing.
Speaker 3: On in the comments. We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We did just drop our new episode this Wednesdays and that was one of my uh honestly, it was one of my favorite episodes that we recently dropped, and that is because it was with Dirk from Lost Coast Plant Therapy.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about it.
Speaker 5: We've been talking about since we met him last year at m J Bisconin and honestly, I love their product.
Speaker 2: I love dirt Us you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been using this products for years.
Speaker 2: It's High nine help my my highness right now or helping my come that's the word I was looking on.
Speaker 3: That's facts.
Speaker 5: We got multiple High nine drinks here right here, and we need this caffeine right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's been a NonStop grind this whole time.
Speaker 2: She's a ship right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you mo.
Speaker 5: Think we all thank you to everyone out here, you know what I'm saying, groovy, Like they all helped us.
Speaker 2: I even realized we were getting this walk through shot. So that is totally my bad. I didn't. We were planning for a third person to be here, in and out it comes bite. It's funny.
Speaker 13: How you doing well?
Speaker 3: If anyone comes? We got the third.
Speaker 2: Money we do at We've talked to mentioning, do you want to talk to my dude? Justin's making some medals. I mean, it's cool like to see like I remember when, like when we switched from medical to a dolt use when we only had like a handful of brands you knew, And now we have so many brands. It's ridiculous. Oh shoot, I have the wrong look up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we really do. We there really is out there, man, and that's the cool thing.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: It is nice to see with many brands.
Speaker 5: Like everyone talks about competition, and you do have tons competition, but it's all quality is always.
Speaker 3: Gonna prevail, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it sounds like we're the party's about to tune up right now and started from the bottom.
Speaker 3: Now we're here.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I'm gonna go grab someone to see if they want to come on the.
Speaker 3: Pod real quick, so give me a second.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and actually I should probably have grabbed my puff co. Fuck, I'm just not even doing davs. We are blessed with some you know, to be forward with everyone and honestly with the podcast. When you're doing live events and you're doing live streaming, it is a wild little thing. Like I feel like a news station over here.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not just doing recaps. You know, we're doing this live. We're having live interviews talking to brands. It's been a lot of fun. And I got my little puff co. How you doing, buddy? Oh hey, that's right, my man. That one's only left ear.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but it's work.
Speaker 2: Going on.
Speaker 3: Hey, So we met Alan.
Speaker 5: They're a new brand that just came out there, lit from the legacy market caregivers. I believe, and you are a unique pressure if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 13: Uh, A lot of them got thummies.
Speaker 3: Bring the mic up a little bit closer to your mouth.
Speaker 7: So we got we got gummies. O. Tu's we've got a lot of stuff coming down the pipe.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what I can I can actually do a little live demo while we're here. I think you gave me one earlier. Yes you did. Shout out to the homies. Miss we got unique pressure. This is chop cherry yeah.
Speaker 3: Chair yeah, and what do you what do you do with them?
Speaker 21: Mal?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's your what are you doing in the is this? You're the processor?
Speaker 7: You want the processing manager? So that O two was made by me. We got a nice little vage jet that we get them injected.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. We just get these terms aren't the same, you know what I mean? The terms are so much better than these two times.
Speaker 7: Yeah oh yeah, especially when you're smoking disc lat like that compared to Disney's are insane.
Speaker 3: It's a much better yeah, way better.
Speaker 7: And we're trying to get them in the market, you know. So it's successful to everybody.
Speaker 3: So the cherry yeah yeah, you hand it right on there.
Speaker 5: And so you guys said, you guys are telling me you have a retail shop. Where can our listeners go check out your retail shop.
Speaker 7: It's on it's on Monroe Pull of playcense, So it's right there by Toledo. Oh okay, Yeah, we're on the other side of Kob and everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, all those people listening from Oho.
Speaker 3: And you open.
Speaker 7: You open seven days a week. I assume, yeah, seven days a week. I believe it's like nine to ten on the weekdays.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not exactly sure about the Sunday because I worked the banking hours.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I like it.
Speaker 18: I like it.
Speaker 20: That's my hours.
Speaker 2: I feel you Friday.
Speaker 3: You need that free time.
Speaker 5: You need definitely time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, unique pressure so yeah, awesome. New to the game. Like community, like pretty young.
Speaker 13: We're pretty young.
Speaker 7: We're expanding, trying to get into all the shots and stuff and try to get in people's hands. We also got stuff coming down the pipeline that's gonna be easy or accessible to everybody.
Speaker 20: So we're trying to reach off to everybody.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. A wide variety of products.
Speaker 2: You you have your hands a little bit and everything.
Speaker 3: You got vabe, you have edibles, and you had rosin. It's all.
Speaker 5: It's all solvents based, correct, Resident. I don't know if there's live All solvent was based Okay, we don't do anything Resident, Okay, And if we do.
Speaker 7: It might be down the line we'll see, but right now.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I just wanted to confirm that.
Speaker 5: And I love, I do really like some of the hash rods and edibles. I'm gonna have to buy some of you guys, is in the story a couple No.
Speaker 3: No, no, you don't have to. You don't have to.
Speaker 5: I do like the hash rots and elbows, just it's just to me they hit. They taste so good to you, like man.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 20: Yeah, because edibles at nighttime are really relaxing.
Speaker 3: So in my opinion of some of the.
Speaker 7: Edibles have to feel like they got that tincture taste, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's when they have like too much disolate or something and.
Speaker 3: Not the biggest man. It works.
Speaker 13: They try to keep it pretty cheap too.
Speaker 7: Nowadays you can see like my packs for like freaking fifteen.
Speaker 5: Bucks, they're tw hundred millis POSSI No, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get flagged for weed stuff, so okay, okay, we've been just kind of trying to get ahead of the curve and being because like we don't care if you're getting shadow We do care about Shadow band, but we think it's wrong, Like we we we try to fight to aviccy and just everything behind the playing all the bullshit, like you all still can't write certain things off, Like there's certain so much things that are still wrong with his industry, and a lot of consumers are like, oh, it's it's legal, so it's all good now, and it's like, no, it's not. These businesses getting screwed on not getting paid. And there's so much stuff that we bring attention to. And that's why, you know, we love to bring attention to brands like unique because you see the brands of the billboards. Yeah, but you don't see the ones that are out here hustling and coming from caregiver or legacy or whatever, right, you know, so you know it's just me and him. You know, Well, for the longest time, we've got some partners. Now, we got partners now at work with us, and we also have a wonderful new co host that should be joined it soon.
Speaker 20: Shout out summer publish that's helping out too.
Speaker 2: That'll be awesome. And then yeah, and then uh we do a live stream and then uh yeah also, uh, there's one more thing. We gotta publish the shout outs. Yeah, you gotta publish this. Shout out my cannabisity.
Speaker 13: She does great work.
Speaker 20: Reach out to her. She helps us a lot.
Speaker 3: But where can they find you? Where can people find your brand at?
Speaker 7: You need not pressure on Instagram? Uh, cannabis is the disco that we run out of. It's in Monroe. As I said, replacensed road. They can haller us at any times. We're always available. Cole my director of operations.
Speaker 2: There yeh yeh yeh uh.
Speaker 7: He's the marketing manager.
Speaker 6: And my boy Nate, who's the shout out.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, shout out to the team's out over there.
Speaker 7: They got a great team.
Speaker 2: And Mikey Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: He appreciate and we're gonna set you up and get you on and bring you in studio man, and want to talk all about unique pressure back.
Speaker 4: You got my information. I really appreciate you guys taking the time.
Speaker 3: Down to Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you said, well again, this is the live stream, so we hit different markets. We're gonna redo it as a podcast and we'll see socials. We're gonna right, man, thank you you're on the podcast now. You made it.
Speaker 3: Get you. I'll bring you back though.
Speaker 7: As everybody's listening to Hey, great guys over here.
Speaker 3: Hey, I appreciate it, thank you Allan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this he's been cool and honestly, like we didn't know Alan before earlier tonight, Like this is how you make connections. I made one lap and I was so stoned. I did too many dabs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was looking at him. I was looking at him. I'm like, bro, you need to slow down. We got streep stuff. I was like, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm usually okay, but then I got the cart and then I'm just like rup is like dabs. I'm not gonna not beat Groovy.
Speaker 3: No, that's fact, man, And that's what I love about Groovy. That's just how he is.
Speaker 2: And sometimes people so I'm one hundred and ten percent me positive or negative, because sometimes that's not always the greatest, but it's not always the worst, you know what I mean. It's it's a double headed sword, right like my my man's over here is stubborn. He doesn't let us stop, and that's how we keep the hustle going. But also I sometimes we can't work eight days a week, so he it's not enough.
Speaker 5: I try, I try, but there ain't no, there ain't no eight days in a week.
Speaker 2: No, that's funny. No, but this has been cool man. Oh actually, you know what, now that we're away from the live stream, we check out some of these brands over here. I want to showcase that bunch of people, but just to give you a kind of a picture what we're doing. You know, it's what everyone's doing. Everyone's networking. You got retailers brands all around the space. Inside the space, you got free samples, you got dabs to try, you got tons of cool shit. And that's the stairwell that goes up to the second floor. So we got this natural sunlight that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: So it's been great. Yeah, you know, everyone trying to do all sorts of things. Shout outs Slim with the pack. We got our neighbors over you missed it.
Speaker 3: I had Slim jump on real quick while you're grabbing the gimbal.
Speaker 2: Should I have been replaced?
Speaker 5: We we're gonna be getting uh Slim on an episode again. We were talking about it, which I'm super excited for. It's just there's a lot of people here. If I saw Jamie go grab Jamie.
Speaker 2: Well maybe he'll be around.
Speaker 5: And the cool thing about our booth right now today is we're actually set up the good spot. We got a QR code, we got our packages, we got services we do.
Speaker 3: We have people scanning it. It's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Hey, you a real company now, it's crazy. Oh yeah, we got this nice little cup here cannadiebo Which I didn't realize.
Speaker 15: Was that it was a little shit.
Speaker 3: It was out of shot groove. We didn't want to, you know, give me an you know there. I do like you some day, uh some days.
Speaker 2: Some days, forty five minutes you were crushing.
Speaker 13: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is I didn't even realize. I didn't realize forty five minutes. It's a whole wild it's probably between all the ship, all the buttons I had to push for the reporter stuff. Yeah, it's been fun. If you're listening on Spotify, we really appreciate you appreciating all those because we've been seeing a lot of audio hits lately. But if you haven't subscribed to YouTube, check out am I cannon Cast, my cannon Cast.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're about to bring on Ross from who my dude and.
Speaker 2: I just let mean, I got it. Let's go, come on. We are live.
Speaker 3: We're about to get you hooked up.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 3: We got your own mic and we got shit right here.
Speaker 6: Water.
Speaker 2: I don't hold on, I do.
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking like a like a just a little but yeah, we got Ross from whoa right here?
Speaker 2: You don't know who? Check it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're not familiar with man, you need a step up your game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of fun, you know. I mean it's this is a random trying to be streaming for us just mid day like while people are like working, but like you know, it's fun. Oh shit, oh ship, we got some drink from Phil Coffee.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks for coffee.
Speaker 2: Is this edible? Is this edible? Hold on? I got a hold I got is this is this infused? I just gotta no no, because listen, listen, Northern Connections will get you. Listen. You drink that syrup and you don't know what's coming for you that she will get you shut out for We're gonna shout out Northern Connecting, shutout philp hooking me up with I've never had edible hot chalk coffee?
Speaker 20: Is it coffee or I don't know coffee?
Speaker 3: It looks like it looks kind of coffee chocolate.
Speaker 6: No, chocol could be like a pretty dope feels gonna go find you a water dude kills the man at it.
Speaker 5: So shout out to Northern Connections right there. Hell yeah, yeah, I just gonna mess me up right here. But who ross talk us about? Talk to us about some of the new stuff you have coming out?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 3: Can we showcase that uh that full melt.
Speaker 6: On the live.
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 4: Who haven't tried our vapes or heard about our vapes. We're we're first thing.
Speaker 6: We're we're Huna hash Yeah. Yeah, we're a micro patch, small batch hashmaker. Literally we're three people. I'm the owner, my wife does our logistics.
Speaker 4: We have some cool art on our boxes.
Speaker 5: That's her is got your water. Thank you for shout the Northern Connections.
Speaker 4: But to get my mouth closer so you can actually hear me.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: We're a small batch, micro micro drop hashmaker of Michigan. We try to breed a lot of new culture. We always try to stay concurrent in new events like Smoking Jacket, the main Culture Cup where we're just talking about earlier throwing events like hash Table, which I got to get you guys out in February. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, February I'll plug some details here at the end. But yeah, so some of the cool things like we try to stay very small bat and not get us anywhere, like you can only get us in so many stars in the state. Like our vapes, there's less than usually eight excited to try that iried, so bust it open. Some of the things know about our vapes. We don't do its back. We don't use high end. It's just limited microns seventy through one to nineteen from our second cycle. Because what we've seen is like the forty five and above one twenty has had like more plant material in there, and that's what you're seeing, that separation of like ground and seven.
Speaker 2: It makes sense with bulls Bag when you're when you're allowing more micromat, you just get that little bit of stuff that sifts through it. You can't help it. That's why some nice people want Solvent list to be like perfectly clean, and it's to do unless.
Speaker 6: Shout out beyond green eyes. That's his dosy chop right there. That was a drop we just did a little while ago. We had a few left the vaults. So I brought him off this weekend and ten showcase him.
Speaker 2: I like that case.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we got new ones coming out, but yeah vapes, we tried number to do more than like seven eight hundred at a time.
Speaker 4: So like they're very small batch.
Speaker 3: I like it. They're very allocated. You you you.
Speaker 5: Got to know when that drop's going on, because if you miss it, you ain't catching it.
Speaker 3: Like obviously I haven't caught any until.
Speaker 6: They go fast now, guys like it's really been surrealized them.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, oh yeah, yeah, can I remember this whole lot?
Speaker 2: I forgot the Cannon Camp high.
Speaker 6: So here's the thing I think you were you were so interested about, Like this is what's been wanting people. So like a lot of things about us. We try to stay not just in Michigan. We hang out with a lot of the top things and hash like real cannabis. Chris uh ginger Lar coach Brucey Shragam shout out his sheishin podcast.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 6: They do a lot of education on just hashmaking. It's like the hashmaker's Bible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this ship's crazy now. Oh yeah, this is not rosy.
Speaker 3: No I thought this was all It.
Speaker 5: Looks like Rosin so so kind of explain itstance.
Speaker 3: He almost looks like Rosen to meet.
Speaker 5: Too, only looks like but yeah, explain it here so you're not far up.
Speaker 4: It looks exactly like it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this is actually our gushments that we entered into Maine Culture Cup, which is a national competition out in Maine.
Speaker 4: We just went to that two months ago. We took I think it was like nineteen to twenty out of fifty, which I think that was good first day.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 4: But this is the full mount actually, so this is not rosin. It's a bubble hash that is so refined that it's cite.
Speaker 6: Enough to dab that's not gonna leave sediment or too much sediment on the banker when you dab it. So like, why right there is actually aged from the event kept close. It was like a sandy texture at first that when comes the room temperature melts down to a clear.
Speaker 4: When it gets in the clear, we just leave.
Speaker 6: It in that jar for a long period of time and in ages and then it was turbreeding separate, and then once they separate, we go back in and just add hid a little bit. And I'm and and.
Speaker 2: Look like this, and I'd like it for this.
Speaker 6: Reason because dude, it's so easy to work with, Like and like, you know my thing like when you guys first met me, I'm about trying to get new things.
Speaker 2: In the terms on this favorite Gushin's.
Speaker 4: It's actually thrown by butter it's I actually have the.
Speaker 2: Ross Like I just can't believe that's full melt man.
Speaker 5: That's sucking fire mancious, that's not delicious and delicious isn't smelling.
Speaker 3: I haven't even tried it.
Speaker 2: Just you smelled. Oh yeah, we can serve out. You gotta you gotta dabber on you.
Speaker 4: I think I left the jar at someone's table.
Speaker 2: They're lucky winter man. I'm a Gushins dude.
Speaker 6: The rosin on this so it's it's it's one of our favorite favorite rosins and hash to work with. Right now, we're gonna be getting this cut because let you guys know where we're about four weeks away from opening to grow.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're gonna be going I don't have Oh I wish I had a bad man?
Speaker 3: Wait do I have it?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 26: I don't think I son of a bitch. That's you know, no one else hears that. So where the wave here?
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: We're gonna held them we're gonna be like kind of breaking some barriers. So we're gonna be introducing some can f uh so Korean natural farming methods into one of our recour rooms. We're gonna do singanic options, uh, some what we like to call uh living living coco. So we're gonna be doing some of that in summer rooms. Uh hopefully with some education from last league. He's gonna be kind of helping us tailors some things. And then uh, we're gonna be doing just a straight at the same time because we want to. I mean, we've been going to these We've been going a lot of these competitions lately, like the main culture cop We've been hanging out with big names like Real Campus Chris, trying all these guys hash for Monday and all these guys, and like what we're finding out is that like some of my favorite hash that we tried, like Real Canvas Chris or Mega Rammels Salmon Falls solving this. All these guys they're all hoop house or in some way outdoor canna, which is Korean natural farming, which is where you're doing living soil, but you're going so far past it to actually get the microbes and beneficial bacterias and amendments you're getting right from the area around you within fifty miles. So since we have the opportunity to be right in the Manisteine National Force, we're literally gonna be cultivating all of our microbes and all of our jail.
Speaker 4: Everything that we're gonna be basically calling from there is gonna be coming within like one hundred miles to fifty miles from us. So that's gonna be for one room.
Speaker 6: And like what we found is that the flavor profile that comes through these strains, compared up to everything else, it gets rid of like in fruit strains, it gets rid of that like actual planty taste that like all it's like you know, it's like, oh yeah, fruit weed it's like fruit. It's like we'ed orange like weed, it's weed. Lemon, it's like never just like lemon, Like it's just never just like orange. So like what we're seam is like it just tastes like like dude, real cannabis crises don't tastes like fucking the strawberry banana drink from the fucking like juice from you get from the store.
Speaker 4: Like it's fucking nuts. It's nuts.
Speaker 6: But then at the same time, these guys are winning all these awards. Solventist Refineries shout out solvest for finding out at Arizona they are placing first places the smoking jacket with salts really like they're salts and yeah, so like and like they're doing it in a large scale, so like, we don't want to be tailored just one thing, so when we find strains that do better in different environments. Obviously, where I want to be in the next few years is completely all camp. We want to be completely all organic, completely living soil, completely.
Speaker 4: Everything coming from where we come from.
Speaker 6: And really keeping it to like what I believe hash should be. And it's crap.
Speaker 5: I really did that, man, I fucking love that ross take. I look more into that, honest on, this person's actually.
Speaker 4: Heard about this, so shout out an event that just happened. Camp compost. They're gonna be doing it next year.
Speaker 6: Camp composes.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, and it's clean, it tastes great.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing that full melt. You all know, sometimes if it's not good, bull mout. At least that's ship on the finger.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, So if you ever want to learn next year or if you don't want to learn more, there's two ways you can do it. Uh some of the ways right away. You can just cook can fuh cree nancial learning on Google and you can find some really good YouTube channels. Camp Compost is a yearly missionan event in Northern Mission of where they do the regenitive learning options and seminars. It's very cool. It's a whole weekend thing where you can learn about making creating your own soil, or doing jailf or learning anything you want about all those things. At the same time, you can also hit up four provisions from Denver. He also teaches classes a few times a year on CANAF as well. But it's it's what I believe is going to change hash and cannabis in the next few years.
Speaker 4: I mean like.
Speaker 2: It's I mean we've been hearing about some crazy new tech going into everything, Like you know about the static tech game there what.
Speaker 6: You do right now, So we actually do that with our with our fum out.
Speaker 2: So it's your orkeinting and containment is out prior to pressing.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 6: So what I do is I take a ptip roller and it's like a little it's like it looks like a lollipop, almost a long con and I roll it across the hash and it gets it out of that. In small matches, we can get it out. And there's new things out there, like the plasmatic separator. If you guys ever heard our Hash crew shout out, Hash Crew shout out hash wraps, you.
Speaker 4: Guys know about my hash raps?
Speaker 3: Are those?
Speaker 6: So we kind of took a pause on them. We loved how the launch went. We put ninety eight out on pre sale. Everybody got him.
Speaker 4: I think only about a few broke. I think I still owe one person one of theirs.
Speaker 6: But what we found is that the dry sipped ones are probably what we're going to go with here soon.
Speaker 4: I could throw them at the table and they'll just stay alive forever.
Speaker 6: But the same guy who taught me all that stuff has been getting me into newer things. Like when we were out in New York, we had the opportunity to sit down and you know, talk to him for a minute and then talk to his buddy hashgards out there, and he's getting into the centrifuse techt so taking hash, putting it in centrifuse in a certain mold he's made, and then instead of putting it in microns and pressing and unpressed, he's separating and making.
Speaker 4: Rossin from actually just spinning the hash.
Speaker 6: At the same time, he's all using these plasmatic separators to start making very clean dry sift.
Speaker 2: So like basically he's going to dry cleaning in this before statics.
Speaker 4: Before, so it's basically a giant machine.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so what he'll do is you'll take all the hash from like a rosinator three thousand, the palm, the tumblers, they'll take all the dry sift and he'll put it in this in the machine. And what it does, it's got it's got air being pumped through, so it's gonna be pushing in this hash. It's gonna push it through this thing. It's gonna push it through a calm, and then in the center calm where it comes back down, it's gonna have two electromatic statically charge plates that when the hash runs through and falls through, the particles are actually gonna stick on to it and hold there, and then the hash is gonna keep dropping down and keep getting pulled through and keep refining.
Speaker 2: Keep refinding, and keep it so when you just to clarify, it's gonna keep it, getting it cleaner, and it keeps.
Speaker 6: Pulling off and then you can stop it too clean the plates go back in, reintroduce hash and keep doing it and keep doing it and.
Speaker 4: Keep doing it.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 6: The thing about it is it's it's it's there's not It's not like super kind of sore grade yet for like making ros, and it's really good for making like hash wraps and stable like hash.
Speaker 4: Okay, the centrifugettech is getting there. It's what I was.
Speaker 12: Hoping to learn a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately couldn't make it out to his lab. We have way too much going on.
Speaker 6: But uh, the hash wraps are gonna be coming back here. I think maybe beginning of next year. Honestly, it's just still three of us.
Speaker 5: Dude, like, guys, work hard, man, it's not now you're adding the grow too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're adding the grower.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, So you know what to do when you're busy, let's just add.
Speaker 6: So so we're gonna be dropping shut up beyond beyond top shelf.
Speaker 4: Sorry'm shouting out so many people, but just so many people.
Speaker 6: Are just helping out, helping us out lately and kind of like you have all these people help you out, Like, dude, that's what you mean, Like that's what we need them all too.
Speaker 20: I love it always all be.
Speaker 21: So.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, years ago my buddy Jimmy passed away. U Yeah, yeah, you know. He was a great guy.
Speaker 4: But I was appreciate it.
Speaker 2: No, no, dude, I get it. Justin I'm in to deal with all sorts of loss and life lately made and so unfortunately.
Speaker 4: He passed away about four or five years back now.
Speaker 6: But one of the things that he was known for is he was an amazing so he willed beyond top shelf genetics and he was very gifted. He created a lot of those crosses for all the Orioles crosses for Third Coast Genetics, and at the same time he had a bunch of strains like the cube from Exotic Genetic that was a lottery strain that nobody else could get and he was able to get it. And fortunately he found a he found a breeder's cut Exotic.
Speaker 4: Mike really liked it. He was like, go ahead and use it.
Speaker 6: He crossed him with his Wi Fi and then after he passed away, he blew the fund out. He was featured in high times for a sugar Cube cross which was the Wi Fi Cube. So at the same time, though his seeds went all on the ground, nobody could find him.
Speaker 4: I stopped talking to Suster.
Speaker 6: He was a part of the old Grave Grip, was a part of a split up. So like about like six months ago, my buddy got married and he brought me.
Speaker 2: Ah man amen in like shadow shout out because it sounds like he was a great genesis too, so sounds a really good friends.
Speaker 6: It's so and uh fucking He brought a package and he's like, hey, Nikki gave a seat. They had twenty different numbers genetics and NICKI told me any seed you need to have, so they found all the genetics. One of the cool things is we get to basically fun, you know, always get emotional, like you guys fucking pocket Do you guys do this every time I come on your podcast.
Speaker 2: It's all we're just we just we just because they're that welcome, I don't know, comfortable, Yeah, man, have fun, you know, no, so to pull.
Speaker 6: It back in. He we're able to get all the genetics and I know that he's had so we're gonna be popping all the seats and getting all the strands in there and hunting all this stuff and kind of geting together the house. So that's gonna be our first genetic and breeding projects. We're also gonna be getting the blue We've got the Blue Seed memberships and now we're able to get all there sud to kid seats, so we're gonna be going through a ship ton of bloom and Harry Palm's cuts and stuff like that. And there's a lot of people like Alpine Valley Organics wants to work with us Fresh Coast. I remember talking to hit me off for us. Good job with the chocolate, the chocolate rolex out and smoking jacket. It took uh first. The chocolate Rolex, it took first place People's choice. Burly Potanica Coats out of Colorado.
Speaker 20: The sounds like boozy and delicious.
Speaker 6: Bro and listen and listen it smells. It smells like a fruit cocktail chocolate covered like it's insane. Yeah, but it's just these two guys, Mike and Daniel. They're fucking crushed it. That came out. We met him at Coffee and Donuts. Dude, the hash we've been seeing lately makes me not even want to want to smoke my hash lightly. My hash is good, dude, like I mean time anything else, well, yeah, dude, let me smell it. Ou So, So something that's coming up to this is a limited run. We're only gonna have forty jars of this and ground score and then eighty jars of the thumb prints and UH our Republic and UH and Huna had stashed, so we're doing a thumbprint of it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be cold here on the outside and jam on the inside.
Speaker 25: Always always, I always love the consistency. Then dude, where's the It's always like check the cap. So this one I was showing on the page recently and it was basically like running out the jar.
Speaker 6: And you know something I want to do is right now? Too excited and give him enup. He couldn't make it here today, but shout out Exavier.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's the name.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker kills it, like literally kills it.
Speaker 2: He the third of the team.
Speaker 6: If you're curious, he's been doing basically everything. I'm the master behind behind everything. But that dude's back off the business, dude, he's he's actually working today filling carts. While I came out here last fucking minute because I was like, we got a lot god conquer man like you.
Speaker 13: I mean, this is a good event to me.
Speaker 2: We were talking about like, you know, you're trying to meet retail or if you're trying to beat other brands, here's a good place to meet. Literally, I think most of them.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And it's busy, dude, and like and like from what someone told me yesterday convinced me. They're like, well, hey dude, it sounds like there's about to be one hundred and fifty retailers walking through here.
Speaker 2: I heard one hundred and five, last one hundred and four.
Speaker 6: So I look, I look at the size. It's like, man, we're small. We're looking like right now, we just spilled up to do like a little bit more than what we've been doing. And we're looking for like maybe five or six more stores to call home. Like we just met Unique over here.
Speaker 2: Oh we actually can you dude?
Speaker 4: You see his bluegrass rig?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, we did it, but actually this is his card.
Speaker 3: He gave it.
Speaker 6: Ah, dude, so shout out Mike, their hashmaker.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 6: He's fucking heady as fuck, dude. He's got a blue grass like a five thousand dollars rigs sitting on the table. He's got Oh dude, it's so so this is their card here. This looks dope.
Speaker 2: So it was man, really good turns hell yeah, oh.
Speaker 20: Two big man, I really like the O two.
Speaker 2: Sears looks like the two yeah yeah to like he's always the turs.
Speaker 6: Just yay, right, how's going right?
Speaker 2: You know I can't hear you. I just couldn't hear you.
Speaker 20: Sorry, babes always hit yes oh yeah.
Speaker 13: I was like, I don't know, I lost you.
Speaker 6: So what we found out recent weeks, I had and nothing against any brand right now. And this is more what I'm about to say is I want brands like I Crusher, Kung Fu Babes, all these these babe brands to hear me. And I want you guys to buy a thousand of these O two babes, and I want you to fucking take these things apart and just figure it like because I figure out your competition, because.
Speaker 2: The Church stay true in all the way to the end. I want to show you something so like two if you're listening to this, come on vodcast.
Speaker 4: Dana Dana, Dana crushes it. I don't have it on me. But uh so we had eye Crushers sent us a bunch, We had Kung Fu send us some.
Speaker 6: We had Pelly Full Air, and then we also even had Dana and like nothing again so to either.
Speaker 4: But she had us send us the new ones that are.
Speaker 6: Actually O twos these but with like plastic casing around them in like a different feel, and like even those ones weren't as good as these. So I just filled sixteen different cards from every like basically all the top rosen ones.
Speaker 20: Plus you just did R and D on everything everything with.
Speaker 6: The same strain and like for some reason, so we owe two vape we o too. BAP was the winner, dude, And it's the only one that you get a good enough hit and actually taste the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every The thing is that is the blueberry tarts.
Speaker 4: It's blue tarts from Blue and Pure Coast.
Speaker 6: The thing is, yeah, go please do it.
Speaker 2: The only thing I noticed about these is I feel like they limit kind of the temperature where some nice where you're getting these other ones, they they'll allow you to hit them hot, so you can get really like winkers right when the bros. Then you burn it and then you give this representation bad of your brand. So it's like for brands, yes, sure, I know it probably is more expensive on the cost of the unit for the brands, But to the consumers in if you're trying to display good urbs or great turbs, this is the way to go.
Speaker 4: And you and like, there is something I just don't think it's it's perfect. Yeah, nothing's perfect.
Speaker 2: Facts, No, it's I mean, yeah, you're right, but I mean this is the best.
Speaker 6: It really is.
Speaker 2: I used to not like carts because I love dabs so much. Then once you get into this card is good.
Speaker 6: You know, I can't they get you just there, you know, you know, they get you buy it.
Speaker 2: They don't get you high.
Speaker 6: They get you buy they don't get you high.
Speaker 4: That needs to be put on a shirt, but that.
Speaker 6: Might cant the cast.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that is a great shirt to collab C Logo.
Speaker 2: Actually we're actually we're not. We haven't officially rebranded yet, but we've been leaning towards am I going media or studio studio. We're going to go towards studios because of what we're doing right now and realizing I should have had a speaker in a in a TV setup, So maybe we could see what we were doing live. That's what I'm doing next time.
Speaker 6: That would actually be pretty cool talking about last thing.
Speaker 2: There is a certain aspect to it that they don't know what we're saying, so it's kind of like hush hush, you know. But because I noticed everyone comes by and looks, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it would be kind of cool. It would be kind of cool.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 2: I thought about it, just got Dave to be the reporter live like we got earlier.
Speaker 20: And I fucked up a couple of times with the gimbal multiple times.
Speaker 3: Oh man, man, I was like, gosh, I got practice.
Speaker 2: But what was this again?
Speaker 6: Wood Turks So that is blue Tarts, Blue Power Skittles by a pure coast, that's living soil beginnis.
Speaker 3: I liked the best man so and then and then I was excited about this.
Speaker 4: So this is nobody's got this. I got this because I crusher look the eye. Crusher reached out and they're like, hey, we want you to try this. So, uh that sounded so cocky?
Speaker 3: What I want?
Speaker 23: Whatever?
Speaker 4: No, no, he When I was talking, I had.
Speaker 6: Like eight reps hit me up in like three weeks, and I until a female hit me up and then I was like, wait a second.
Speaker 4: And then I look back and it's like all different people.
Speaker 6: I'm like, and I gotta give it to Ie crusher. You guys like are persistent as you guys come at you guys come out.
Speaker 4: But here they got to being.
Speaker 6: Really excited about this because it's like a dropped on in bucket. It's got the same technology.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing classic.
Speaker 6: So it's all ceramic, even the inside, even the inside of ceramic, that is a that is a food grade plastic that they used there.
Speaker 4: It's like a next week to the last.
Speaker 6: And plastic or something. I was iffy on it. But the thing is, so that's the same as this, so groovy. I want you to like, now you just hit that, now hit now, hit that, because that's the same batch, the same day, the same fifteen.
Speaker 4: Minutes we ran.
Speaker 6: We ran all sixteen carts at the same batch and these were done yesterday. Oh wow, let's talk about fresh frush, Like, so you taste, you taste the difference, right, and the on is this already tastes a little burnt exactly.
Speaker 4: And so we got four heads out of it.
Speaker 2: It almost felt like the context almost like two directs or something. I don't know what I'm talking about, So so someone out here being like, shut the fuck up, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm sure, I'm sure like Tim.
Speaker 2: Needs a little more burned. This doesn't taste like this reminds me of like when you would get a five ten card and they just just a couple of hits to be fine. Then it just takes to get burned.
Speaker 6: And I even put it on the lower setting too. I'm pretty sure green too, and like, you know, it looks sweet.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: I think these companies are getting there, but I really highly recommend that like high Crusher at any any evap company, buy a thousand of these o TuS, use the marketing spend whatever the spend is, and like figure out how we can make these things, because like I really would love these things to come down a price, because I really just.
Speaker 4: They're they're pricing.
Speaker 6: Just the thing itself is so close to five dollars guys, And I'll let you know, I am yeah, that's why they're forty on the show exactly.
Speaker 4: And like we would love to be able to give them and do you want what I do?
Speaker 18: Want to do?
Speaker 6: I want I and like this is where if we can find a pen that we can get for a cheat that we can get away and cheapers of doing this. We want to go to the hall class actual five times.
Speaker 2: Through the Oh, bring it back to the five I just I still have one in my podcast that's.
Speaker 20: Sold back that's like how I used to be back and they all vapes are five ten.
Speaker 6: And you know, and like one of the things that O T. Dana said to me that really resonated with all the accents of going uh, it really resonated to me when she said, listen, even my I convinced my China factories to like not get rid of the five times thoughts. They're like why, I'm like, because there's already states banning lithium.
Speaker 4: It's just a matter of time before.
Speaker 6: He won't be around. Really, there's a few states out there. I don't know if I'm cracked by I leave. One of them is Verman like North North Carolina. I mean unfortunately they're underwater.
Speaker 4: Uh bless everyone sold out in Tennessee right now.
Speaker 2: Like like the things I get that, like the health part of it, but like that sucks for the convenience and like traveling and you just honestly like fuck I love concentrate, so you're cutting out like half of my favorite market.
Speaker 6: And you know, and like, you know, that's the thing I'm always about. We try to educate, We try to we try to get people on what's what's really going on.
Speaker 13: Like that's why I like you guys.
Speaker 6: Do you guys got a good platform?
Speaker 3: Appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I always educate, you know, and like and like markets get ruined from no education. And you know, just a lot of just a lot of tom.
Speaker 2: For some people just staying what what what they had and they're like that's it. But like we talk all the time, there's so much going on this.
Speaker 6: Industry that needs to be changed to Oh yeah, and like some of the things of being able to transport our own products as a small business, so much like that's an interesting one too. Well, I mean we're so so it's crazy. And like, give you guys a little stat here. Michigan's only one of two other states in the country. And I might be wrong, it might be three in the country out of like thirty states that do that do regulated cannabis.
Speaker 4: That doesn't allow.
Speaker 6: Companies to have the option of transporting their own products. Yeah, because you have transportation and so let me tell you I'm so successful too because like companies like why I'll open my eyes to it because other states.
Speaker 4: They transport all their own products and they use their sales support to do so.
Speaker 6: So like for me, it's it'd be the greatest thing ever. Because what I would do every single time is I would have two drops a month. I would travel for four days and each day we would go to go to northern Michigan, go to these stores, break product there, and then do the drops there. I would deliver them myself and then we do the in person so people can meet me every time. But at the same time, every time we're delivering products at the store, even if it's eventually a sales support to the staff or or one of my accounts.
Speaker 4: As if we ever grow the team, it's the full touch of the brand.
Speaker 6: You get to walk in the story. You can beat two employees. You get to find out who doesn't have swag, who didn't get to sam Will's yet, what if they need brochures on the shelf, how inventory is looking, and the name in the story, I'm like, have fun.
Speaker 4: It was like what like I'm sorry, but like the sixty brands on the shelf.
Speaker 6: How are you gonna remember everyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, dude, there's one hundred and four brands here. I don't even know every four one hundred and four retailers. What we were told, like all the mere phrase that's the last number I saw. Some of these brands have multiple did you see like if people look at that first thing whatever backdrop when you walk in the brand, there's it's just like and this isn't even everyone. But that's why I said, like as much as like if you're au, you should probably this is a good event to be at least throw one person with the backpack out there. Oh man, I forgot the chack carment there.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch of comments on, so out.
Speaker 2: Of it all right?
Speaker 3: Oh now that's YouTube YouTube YouTube.
Speaker 5: Sorry sorry sorry Dave comments knf a man who knows.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go through the comments, but shot out Libra Ganja, Dave cab. We got my grower in the house.
Speaker 20: I don't know what we got on.
Speaker 3: I G right now, ship I'm watching so we can look at the comment.
Speaker 4: My own phone died, so whatever I was.
Speaker 6: Not on, I G I can see. I hate see myself. Let's let's let's put this up and I'll watch the.
Speaker 2: I G comments here and also and also if you like, if it's too loud for you, it's too like to We're gonna read broadcast days to cut this down a little bit for the podcast, and then you'll see clips on the on the Instagram and all that ship my cannon cast everywhere groovy two weeks know why Canada? Of everywhere? And then who the hash everywhere? Let me can I try one of these other terms?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 2: What do you think? What year? What's another one? Are you thinking?
Speaker 22: You know?
Speaker 4: And if I remember, you're right, I might be wrong, but you're you're a gassy guy.
Speaker 6: Oh you're a guess. I am a gassy guy.
Speaker 2: I like tacos and I don't.
Speaker 6: Like now no you being able to grower and winning winning, congratulations, And I think I said this earlier, but I want to say it not the director. One thing that the I c C brings that a lot of their podcasts don't bring that not only do they talk about cannabis, they smoke cannabis, but motherfuckers grow good cannabis and they got the award to prove it. So like, apreciate the definitely definitely listen to these guys are doing. But you, being the grower, I want you to try something different here, and that'd be the star publics coming up. All right, shout out.
Speaker 4: Butter, this is another limited run. They don't really send us out.
Speaker 18: To me this one.
Speaker 2: This one's most delicious.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, and.
Speaker 4: That's what we answered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we almost got like star like sour D's type of terms because it's like it's a little funkier more than gas, but it's funky gazzing them.
Speaker 6: You know, and shout out Northwoods. You guys have heard of Northwoods cannabis.
Speaker 23: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like Traverse City young guys.
Speaker 6: But uh we they give us some stuff smallmost stuff that we entered into culture and it was Triple Beam.
Speaker 4: They're looking for a new phena.
Speaker 6: Right now that washes because it didn't want that.
Speaker 4: But a dude, I know you'd like this, but yeah, I want you to try that star Pebbles that's been a fire one.
Speaker 20: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love trying some new rods. There you go here, you got favor from.
Speaker 6: You and uh, let's see, I can't see any comments here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sometimes they refresh it's been a whole thing, right.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we've been losing some stuff.
Speaker 3: It's more of the.
Speaker 13: YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, a lot of fun. Man, thanks for joining us. Man, Oh wow, this is good.
Speaker 3: Who has got fire at the table there?
Speaker 2: Yes, you already know tu biggest app with us my dude. Hey, yeah, that's damn time. Oh I can pull that out.
Speaker 4: I mean, would you like it out of a out of a good rig?
Speaker 2: You're talking about my bron No, No, it's kidding. First off, I am having issues so this thing right now, But no, I would doubt if you want to say you rig?
Speaker 6: I mean I don't wanna, don't want to cramp.
Speaker 3: So loud here you think it's our pebbles.
Speaker 6: How do you want me to do it? I don't know best off of the proxy, so it's gonna be very flavorful lot of the proxy.
Speaker 4: Uh, you could do it out at the clean, brand new.
Speaker 5: Tour rig that I have with me.
Speaker 3: That sounds kind of good.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie the brand new to rig.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can break it out.
Speaker 6: Let's break that back. Do you want to?
Speaker 3: You don't have to bring it out though, but like.
Speaker 6: It does I want I kind of want to.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, you want if you want to bring it out, I want you to bring I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I know I can get talking a lot, but if I can tell the story of how this happened, it's pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to dad.
Speaker 13: Catch.
Speaker 4: So we went to.
Speaker 6: Smoking Jacket a few weeks ago, amazing event in upstate New York, hosted at Toro's Glass blown facility.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so the glass silly.
Speaker 6: Five dollars bangers, that new turf slide.
Speaker 2: I thought I could afford it, and then.
Speaker 6: Bless plus one day and JP the owner's soul there.
Speaker 2: Bet you it's a really good glass style.
Speaker 6: You probably so, I'll tell you this. Uh, it's top line.
Speaker 4: They don't put out. They don't put it out. If it has a problem, they'll give it away.
Speaker 6: Or destroy it. They and then the cool thing about it is you learn that, you learn that real quick. They don't just gave they don't just make them. They actually refinement courts in another building. Then they take it and they're small, they're they're like an eighteen person team. And it's just on the farm in upstate New York. It's fucking nuts.
Speaker 20: Other base out of New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're in Ithaca Falls, New York. They're just Lauren.
Speaker 2: It's in actually like in the state, like it's any I think it's like you go to Canada, right Lawrence or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but beautiful area.
Speaker 6: We got to see some dopanus waterfalls, went up there with Bake Taters you guys know them by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire full Mount fire hash.
Speaker 6: We also went out there with turf Style. Well we don't go out there with them, but they were out there with us. Peachy Hashko is out there Wojoe growing pains, but uh, one of the cool things. Since it was at Toro, we got to do a tour of the whole facility. So like the persuasive man, I am.
Speaker 2: Actually do let me show you this. You were here earlier.
Speaker 6: You were in here earlier.
Speaker 2: But this is full melt.
Speaker 6: This is I don't know why I can't see comments since this sucks.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think most are I think most look like they're on the YouTube. It looks like our it is I look like our can cam.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I do in the can can So we got to do a tour and if you know Toro, they do a drop like every few weeks on a Monday.
Speaker 4: It's very limited. They were about.
Speaker 6: They had all the rigs at the end of the tour sitting on the table, and I walked in and like, my soul resonated with this thing.
Speaker 4: I looked over and I was like, wait a second.
Speaker 6: And I saw it and I just walked right up and grabbed it and just started looking at it. And then I walked right over to Wendy, the JP's wife, donor of toro, and I was like, what do you want for him? I don't even I don't know, but I don't even know. So I end up scooping this day, Like, dude, these are my favorite brigs of all time. I've across my house.
Speaker 3: Got the Toro on the side.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, I didn't bring the Toro uh slide with your slurper with me.
Speaker 4: I did not want to break it.
Speaker 6: Because it's fortunate Savior did drop my Huna Toro slurper at Coffee and Donuts.
Speaker 2: He did by I got a damn that looks amazing about your pullout in the contents. Nice because he does look at me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, join us on the dad.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be doing okay.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 4: And then right before we went to the week before we went to Smoking.
Speaker 6: Jacket, we actually got to compete at the Daboright Cup, so we actually took the people's choice in the Day Cup.
Speaker 2: Dude, congrats, Yeah I did see that. It's just been so yeah, this is actually our.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: We got V up in.
Speaker 6: Here's who is v with here? Okay, that's we see.
Speaker 20: Collax Collax Colax.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's uh, it's gonna be like, uh, it's explained to you a little bit.
Speaker 20: He used to be with High Hello tho the conscription box.
Speaker 3: He was running that.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, gotcha, gotch That's what we met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have it's uh.
Speaker 5: Event's pretty cool though, Man, you meet a lot of good people here at me. Can I call off Harry Throat out a good event? I appreciate being involved here and him having this out.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot.
Speaker 3: We enjoy it. We're able to come out here meet tons of people. Now I'm about the damn out of uh Ross's new Uh Toro. I'm excited. I haven't taken analog that I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Good after this. I think I love that I got you to say analog dam though I love that analog dab.
Speaker 4: So uh, how is the grow going?
Speaker 3: The grow is going good.
Speaker 21: I actually I got a new light uh I nine by a luminaar so they shout out to the owner.
Speaker 5: He sent it to me last year and I finally just put it up recently and got plants under it.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing straight LEDs I have. I just popped some new seed.
Speaker 5: Junkie genetics and then uh my buddy gave me some seeds that was like a death Star or something cross with another something cross that I'm gonna just popped as well too, so hopefully those come out good.
Speaker 3: Obviously I got the banger eggs still growing. That's one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: Got it. That's that's that's the reason.
Speaker 4: That's the reason. I yeah, yeah, I mean it's a banger when he does prop it.
Speaker 2: We just need to fill it with bangering and take a bit.
Speaker 21: Yes, yes, I haven't done much trophy poses or anything, but still an honor to win it.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I got tons of genetics and I'm trying to pop here and go through. It's just you are Dean so many it's tough on small scale. I could pop them, but I like I want a certain amount of like these strains, and I only can have a limited out match with.
Speaker 6: One of the ways that we started doing for hash. You know when in a portion of our like tent or canopy space whatever you can I get, we would we would uh pop the seeds and then we would only grow them to be like.
Speaker 4: Twelve then flip.
Speaker 27: Oh really because for us, like if you didn't want to waste the time on devoting a whole crop and doing all that to it, we just wanted to see if it's washing, or if it's or if it's even smells good or if it looks good.
Speaker 4: So like if if it does if it looks good and it smells.
Speaker 6: Good, and it's producing in a resin dial where I can get enough to like say fifty sixty grams, I only need twenty grams to do a resin.
Speaker 3: Doyle tends to see the washing this if.
Speaker 4: You can grow a bud together.
Speaker 6: Half like seven to ten grams, and like we can try it, like you're getting terms off it. It looks decent for like what you just did there, most likely that ship's going to be fire when you don't put it into like so like that's a big we and we got taught that recently and pop it doing. It's like, hey, if you want to maximize and do like a thousand seeds, you can do that in ten by ten.
Speaker 4: It's like, what, Yeah, I think that's a little obsessive.
Speaker 6: I think it was like ten to twenty.
Speaker 3: But that's a good that's a good idea. Honestly, it's click and like it hits yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, And because I want to start popping some more. Because if you ask.
Speaker 3: Droovy, I have like a whole shoe. I got a bunch of genetics.
Speaker 2: I let you love them.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: And there's just I need to pop them because like I want to find more bangers like the bangering and win more cups, you know what I'm saying, and then like get strains that are eventually are I can wash with people and get in the market.
Speaker 3: Eventually that's the goal.
Speaker 20: I would like to potentially get in the market.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know, keep popping. No, you got the right idea, And.
Speaker 2: I keep telling I keep telling them to clap somewhere, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, what up, dope? I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: What's up? Lucks you know. I love that we both have different names for you.
Speaker 6: Would this work?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're trying to join the Instagram? I don't know, because then you can get that microphone.
Speaker 13: Can you.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to do that, and I can do all this, but.
Speaker 13: Then I don't know.
Speaker 6: Did you get it right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is a fun little thing. High did you see if my phone died completely?
Speaker 5: So I have no phone.
Speaker 2: It's really popping over you guys from left to right. And this is just one room. You got the ancillary partners, you got a whole little stage set up. You got a a bar. We can get free water and drinks and stuff. So it's until vibe up in here, y'all. It's still vibe. Shout out silk on the ones tubes.
Speaker 13: You're good.
Speaker 3: But all right, man, I'm excited about the analog dab.
Speaker 2: I love it. Analog dab of a dumb We do.
Speaker 5: Need to bring you on one of the waken banks and bring you on again and do another dab stash.
Speaker 21: I'm glad this worked out, the dude, because like this was like I didn't think you were I didn't even think you're gonna be here.
Speaker 6: We rted you and we're going.
Speaker 2: Live and you see us hop on over play a new reporter Canddy, and then we got the live broadcast and then now we just we were gonna talk. We had a couple of people on I Love Dad when you Ross, and we kicked it at seven ten for like hours, just dad it up. Shout out, smoke Show, superb, totally good Rose in the state.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, a.
Speaker 4: Little little little hint.
Speaker 6: So if anybody heard of the dab right People's Choice of where we won, we entered a collab. We did the Smoky So we actually went out to Smokey's place and washed his flintstone cakes.
Speaker 3: So that is a king.
Speaker 6: So that's gonna be a hint.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be doing a m metric collab with him. He's gonna be helping us get some of this genetics. We're gonna run some specifically for him and I love.
Speaker 2: I hear death Star. I still have a little bit in my fridge in the last time I picked.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm curious to see what he's gonna give us. I'm hoping it's gonna be the Flintstone cake since you know we did a good job washing doing Oh smoky Smokey is what the flints?
Speaker 20: Okay, oh wow, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 6: But then he also he took fourth in the nation at Culture Cup Guys with a traffic driver. Yeah, so when Real Cannabis Chris came from the other tour and then him, oh no, it was Electric City, hash Coke down, Real Cannabis Chris, and then someone else and then Smoky And that's fifty one people in the nation's and you have to be invited to like you can't like just pan take it or go man. So and if it's okay, I would love to plug two things that I would love potentially if you guys want no, no, these are these are the cultural things.
Speaker 17: No, no, I love it.
Speaker 6: I fucking love it. Uh so, uh this is going so I don't miss it and hit the bat ready.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got your dab ready.
Speaker 2: No, there's a tool somewhere. Okay, yeah, we are live at me connect cough shout out, Lincoln Factor, you're up in here. Next time, I'm gonna get a live feeds.
Speaker 3: Recommend it for me to take with the star pubbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and actually it's my favorite thing right now? Is his tolerance. His tolerance is low right now, being back for Italy, so this should be pretty cool. Watching out let. He gets, Oh that toro is nice. Look at that, Look at that torow.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I was hot, hot tabs welcome back down back was hot, but hey attended to burn. Whoa, let's look at this.
Speaker 2: It was hot. But oh god, well whoa, I saw the wires just the way.
Speaker 4: I'm too distracted and high.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on some guys back here. You people don't realize, you know, Oh yeah, there's more to this than just smoking with you. He gratch this party.
Speaker 20: Going, oh yeah, we're having a blast.
Speaker 3: Man, We have me back. We did live interview out there. We got your fireside chat with Dutchy. That was really cool. I mean, got over one hundred retailers here. It's a phenomenal event. Great job.
Speaker 13: The community difference.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of showed up.
Speaker 4: The community fucking showed up, like a lot of support.
Speaker 6: You know, we are so grateful and thankful for.
Speaker 12: You know, everyone's participation, you know, and and honestly like, you know, the team. We have the team that you know, we need an army to really put this together. And you know we be able to somehow manage and figure it out. You know, we got bombarded very late, but you know that's par for the course. But you know, we were happy to serve, serve everyone and get everybody in before the buzzer.
Speaker 13: And you know, here we are like whoever's here is here.
Speaker 2: It's like we're he just got shouted out, Harry is a savage chat.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So you know we're having fun.
Speaker 4: Man, We're loving what we're doing.
Speaker 12: And you know the most important thing is really when you hear that somebody got something out of it and that you helped somebody make a sale, make an introduction, create a relationship, and you know.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it's.
Speaker 13: It's almost satisfying.
Speaker 2: You know, we talk about the one oh four retailers, but it's like you got brands like who not.
Speaker 13: Just walking around.
Speaker 2: You've got tons of brands just here, you know, and you know there's hundreds of hundreds of people retailers and brands of all sorts of different types of needs.
Speaker 12: And that's just you know, not just the you know, uh vendors here, but also you know there's there's brands walking around too, not just with the table. So you know, we have ancillary businesses here too. Obviously Duchy was our presenting partner, and they they showed up, you know, they showed out. They you know, they they are obviously one of the best service providers and you know, best in class at what they do. And so we're happy to partner up with a brand like that, and and you know, so many other amazing brands and amazing organizations and makaging companies as well as yourselves, which you know, this is our third or fourth one together now, and you know, we keep doing them and we keep learning from them.
Speaker 2: We keep both getting what we do.
Speaker 4: You know, like a big.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We got to take a take a deep breath.
Speaker 12: Here, and you figure out, you know, how we can make it better without making it worse. You know, you want to scale, right, push the envelope a little bit, but not too much, you know, and just kind of growing moderation, you know, and try not to.
Speaker 2: Take on more than what you can handle.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so breeding a great culture.
Speaker 5: Thanks man, Absolutely right, Bross, I couldn't do any more you guys, get back to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, that was that was that's the man himself.
Speaker 6: Hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you forget the goodies. Well, you could.
Speaker 3: You was like, I'll Harry scroovies are.
Speaker 2: Probably I mean, we're just here. We got some good goodies. You throw the show.
Speaker 3: That was a good dad man. You got me lit.
Speaker 2: I am lit right now?
Speaker 3: So I that brother?
Speaker 20: Yeah star pebbles.
Speaker 2: What's that one?
Speaker 3: So I got years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can take one first, I mean if you want before me, I've been just dabbing them. You should dab like I have to feel rude just watching his damn. And then after that, I'll take one more and then honestly, we could probably make our way out of here and then we can just kind of hang out and go do the things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because we got it.
Speaker 2: There's still two hours here.
Speaker 5: I really yeah six, we still got still got two hours, but we're not gonnahoot for the full too, because we.
Speaker 4: Got to make some David, I'm handling on your cast for the two hours.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, you can do it. Our guest co host today Ross.
Speaker 20: From who know, Yes, Yes, I thank.
Speaker 3: You for joining us.
Speaker 5: It's been great to catch up because honestly, we've been trying to have him come on the waken Bank for everyone listening.
Speaker 2: Like a I mean, you're on the stream you'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: We are live on the stream.
Speaker 20: It's just been our schedules and with life and everything is just been.
Speaker 3: But it worked out today, so it's I'm glad that worked out.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do a who know, a waking back colla here.
Speaker 26: Yes, gonna be awake and go to bed after that, Yeah, wake and we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Hash wrap dabb and napp full mount da No, no, I'll be I'll be.
Speaker 6: Right off the rip the first fifteen seconds and it's going to be us taking full.
Speaker 2: Gram dabs and full mounts, just me staring into space the entire hap what happened to Dave?
Speaker 3: But happened again of Dave?
Speaker 2: He's he's out.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, Dave wait? Dave who?
Speaker 6: Dave who?
Speaker 2: For all the people out there, there's still a couple of hours left if you're nearby and you can do it. There's still tons of people here. No one's slightly struck. We still got tons of people here. So you know, I'll hand it around so you can see.
Speaker 4: You know, I appreciate you guys. Let me sit here for a minute, set up the rig.
Speaker 2: Take it. Oh cash, are you serious? You just brought all the dat man twisted my arm.
Speaker 3: Man, Man, hey, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Don't we going to be here if it listen for.
Speaker 2: Any appreciate all you people listening to shout out.
Speaker 6: Look we're small, uh so we appreciate everything that everyone's had done for us. And you know, all we try to do is continuate.
Speaker 3: That same thing, right, Hey man, we appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just so glad that fucking sun's gone. Earlier dude, when we were all had his head like blanket or like this little covering all my electronics lean over heat. Now the temperature is beautiful out right now, so beautiful out right now? Cool? Yeah, really fun man, we're all.
Speaker 5: Wait, there's an open roope because the second floor is not closed in it's I didn't realize that's open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole second floor. Do you tell me?
Speaker 18: Tell me?
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a great for like a party rape spot.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: I think this has been where we might do hash the Table February. That's that was the event that I was gonna tell you guys about. So you guys remember Hash the Table.
Speaker 3: I know one of the people that we'll talk.
Speaker 2: We'll talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, dope dope so hash. The Tables event we did brought us five star chef, five hashmakers, five different courses pair with five different hashes. It was a huge success. We had Toro giveaway five Toro Bangers. They're they said, they're after the next one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Tenacious Tools gave four tools out. We gave out a bunch of hash. But this time we're gonna do it with fifteen hash makers all around the country, five for Michigan, not just from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're trying to like an invite a getting because you you've been, you've been, we talked earlier, but you can uh traveling meeting all the cake, the best hash makers from all over you know, trying to bring it home and bring them here.
Speaker 6: You know, I want to be bigger than myself and like, you know, we make good hash, but like I want to try hash that's way better than mine.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's how you get better, right, like exactly.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a O I'm gonna go actually do a lot of time. But when I get to try hash from all around the country, and then I get to try the best hash, you know, being able to hang out with these guys have this opportunity you really start looking at thing as a different respective and listening to know how they're doing things.
Speaker 2: Look at that good. Oh you can hear that?
Speaker 3: Nice one. That's a nice plot right there.
Speaker 2: I like that Severy's blocked by your trophy com that's probably better for the streatment. Actually, for that is a pure CBD. Dabs all want you be vote.
Speaker 4: I'm taking my inhaler, bring real fick.
Speaker 2: I love that he puts the mic up to the dat give the full experience.
Speaker 3: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: I remember we used to Usually when you're in the studio and the torch is so loud you can't hear anything, But when it's already loud, Yeah, let's do it. That sounded cool. I think last time we had to have zeen it towards the rig. That's right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, but yeah, so that was going the whole stash too.
Speaker 6: That was bo So we're gonna try to get some really really dope names. Last year it was only thirty two people. This year we want to do about eighty, maybe a hunter. We're gonna bring out a lot more chefs. We really just want to bring the culture together more. We're gonna have very select only three license hash companies, and then we're gonna have two select winners from different events that we might decide or opinionate on. But one of the bigger things that we're going to be doing so one of the things that we're doing to was Smokey coming up here is a thing called resin risals. So what we've been noticing over the past year going to events. You guys have been at some of them.
Speaker 4: We've won four wards now in the past six seven months, all these.
Speaker 2: Showing full mill not frossing because luck you weren't here earlier. So I just want to show the people just join that is full well not rose and it was delicious. I just want to shout you out, Oh yeah, cool lot people are doing.
Speaker 6: So one of the things that brought light to this and like Smokey and like there's a lot of good competitions out there. There's a lot of a lot of competitions that are happening. Then are just money grabs and concerts and ways to ways to pull money off vendors and not really create a good time for and make money off the HASHMA.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that. Yeah, weed, I got yeah, and.
Speaker 6: You guys have been the ones that I've been at. We know what we're talking about, you guys, So, well, what our plans. We went out to Culture Cup, we saw how they'd operate it. We've had the opportunity to go. It's like Hash Vegas, a bunch of other events high times over the years, and like the thing we're going to be breeding is a regional competition for the Midwest against everyone else. And then it's gonna be the qualifier for what we're in talks and hopes with Culture Cup with funding those guys, So it'll be Michigan qualifier for there.
Speaker 4: So whoever one's in that one gets to go over and compete in the Culture Cup where we just computed.
Speaker 6: So but what it's gonna be is an opportunity that's going to be strictly based around the competition. We're not gonna have concerts, We're not gonna have a bunch of things. So what we want to do is we want to take five.
Speaker 2: Of the passing on the Hash where all these other events are great and have a unique that's even your your own uniqus that we were talking about education and Hash creation specifically and focus. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 6: So, like, what we want to do is, uh, we're first thing that we've found that's a great thing. Us hashmakers won awards. We've all went awards. We get trophies.
Speaker 4: You want to know what I what I would like is a prize. So Culture Cup does a cash prize. It's five hundred dollars per entry, and then all the money goes back to the first, second and third.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, this year's dude, this year and change change the dude's life. He's an a tenth grow got seventeen grand Mike Yeah, Mike drop. So what we're what we're doing now is we're gonna have three categories. We're gonna have the judges categories. We're gonna pick judges from all around them, all around the countries and nations. We're actually we're trying to pull one fen not in Barcelona.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have a People's Choice category where you could buy a people a VIP ticket and get your own judges pit where you get to come out and hang out with us while we're doing hard judging. And then we're gonna be the Hashmaker's pick. I Like, So the thing we've noticed recently is that a lot of evuns ask money for this while not having a prize, while also asking for a lot of hash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we literally I got that. That's the big thing I was gonna say too. You're you're taking not only from you're taking from your inventory, not just from your pockets, you know.
Speaker 6: So what we've seen is we're gonna do like five grams from the hashmaker, a few grams of the judges, so it's broken down, okay, and then break down quarter grams for how many people's choice me so so that it's not breaking the back of the hack.
Speaker 2: We were literally you were just saying that. He was just saying it earlier that brands like you should give out samples. But like you can't kill yourself with the graham every time, like I mean, especially when it's just enough to sample. Yeah, but a quarter gram also isn't enough where you can have a couple of dabs, try it, throw it and don't know what. However, you like it's enough to actually try it. I hate Yeah, I don't hate one dab like I like taking a dab, but sometimes I don't remember because I do fifteen dabs throughout the night, so it's hard to you know, when people give out dabs, I almost feel like it's not it's not as good as givaway samples, But when you give out grams, you're losing a lot of money. So I feel like that middle ground is giving away something away where people can take home trying their own enjoyment, because that's when I'm really like, I want to try this product again and I like actually remember it. You know, sometimes when you're at these events and you hit fifteen dabs, you're like, shit, which.
Speaker 4: One was at exactly?
Speaker 2: And like, so one of the things is but I love the free hash keeping coming ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 4: So the hashmakers, it's gonna be a one big jar.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna be a bunch of these like small jars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And one of the things we saw fourteen grams at my main culture Cope, there's a lot of hash love. Most high, big, big damn hashmakers just want to try a little bit. I mean, like some of them are kind of snobby, you know, like they don't even want to smoke anyone else's hash.
Speaker 2: So they're like, because they have their own hash, you're not really like trying to get a grab of hash, where sometimes events people. I mean, this event is pretty good at weeding out a lot of people. But if you go to these free events, sometimes everyone's like, how much free wee can I get?
Speaker 3: And they did?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, and you know your your events hash table, you're gonna create education. People are hanging out. They just want to they're tired for the turfs learning, you know, they're they're they're they're they're cret that education not whatever, you know, not just not just how high can I get? You know, because a lot of what the higher you get and more deep you get the cannabis, the more respect that's given to the plan, you know, and and so, and that's for the.
Speaker 6: Reason that we're having the multiple categories, because it's not just us hashmaker's opinion, it's also the people who are who are smoking our hash that's also up to the like the professional. So that's why we're having the multiplepley. The second thing we're doing is public display folks. So you're gonna have a Google form that you'll submit all your results in. We've gone through a very intricate form for like what should be judged for not putting on effects because you're judging thirty boardy gaps.
Speaker 2: Dude, get it's so hard by the enemy. Yeah, but people are like, oh, it must be hard, but no, it is little time. After a while, you're like what and you gotta take breaks in between. It takes all day. I did judging for that full mount, and I think we had fifteen injuries and it's still to me forever, to me, like hours. You gotta take breaks and really, be honest, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of Jacket one was thirty two actually allow you.
Speaker 6: Oh so we got to even sitting there with Chris and some of the other guys, like we're sitting at tables and like, dude, you get through like thirteen and I'm just like I can't taste anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm done. Then you rat You're like five more and you're like, oh, this tastes.
Speaker 6: Completely different right last time when you're smelling it and you're like, this taste smells way of it.
Speaker 4: I gotta start it literally started. I got eighteen dabs and got back to the.
Speaker 6: Airbnb, like eight food head water, pulled it back.
Speaker 4: Out, smelled them and I was like, wait, this didn't smell good last time. I was like, ship sme my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta go oh man, yeah, but guys, uh yeah, I know we're actually gonna get out of here. Let's actually wrap up. We're gonna wrap the whole stream.
Speaker 3: And everything lad off that dab dude you got but ross, Thank you.
Speaker 6: For doing guys, Thank you so much. Thank you seriously.
Speaker 4: I always love being here with you guys. Thanks for letting me sit.
Speaker 6: Here for a while.
Speaker 3: Awesome, awesome. That last day got me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and actually I mean with that, I think we really should probably cap it out. Yep, So thank you for everyone tuning in the stream. We are gonna go to the wide shots so you can feel your hair for a little bit longer, and then we're gonna cut the stream off probably the next five minutes, a couple of minutes. Let's cut No. I mean, I gotta play the song I got, That's what I'm saying. And I gotta do the the spots and I gotta think I gotta do but but Instagram, we're piecing out everyone. Thank you, uh and as always.
Speaker 3: We're here to advocate, educate, and inspire to next time.
Speaker 2: Faz this.
Speaker 11: This at Little Samples a lotion.
Speaker 23: This this.
Speaker 18: This this is
Speaker 2: Still the room number TABI dialom