Speaker 1: H good morning, good morning, good morning you, good morning.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we've done this trivia. I want to ask you guys some trud questions. You're kind of a music savant some things. So it's Lindsay when it comes to certain genres. So, uh, some of these are gonna be easy, some of them aren't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see if this we'll see how good Lindsay is. I think this is an easy one for Lindsay. What eighty Superstar portrayed doctor Noah Drake on General Hospital?
Speaker 4: Noah Drake, you know this?
Speaker 2: No, I know I never watched General Hospital. I didn't either the days of our lives.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have watched General Hospital. Know the answer to this question?
Speaker 4: Noah no Drake.
Speaker 2: Eighty Superstar eighties Superstar.
Speaker 4: Black or white?
Speaker 2: Huh to black or white? What are we talking? It was in color? No, she's asking about the persar. Is the person blacker white? What does that matter?
Speaker 4: Well, it would help.
Speaker 2: It's Rick Springfield. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that episode. No you don't.
Speaker 3: Well, there are it isn't a deep pool of people that were on so still became pop stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do remember being a soap opera.
Speaker 2: Star now right now?
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty seven, what George Michael's song was banned by the BBC for being too racy.
Speaker 4: Faith I Do Believe or I Want Your Sex.
Speaker 5: It's I Want Your Sex. Yeah, there's no and racy about faith at all?
Speaker 4: Was however, I think it was the music video that mate, It's I Want Your Sex with the music video I Want Your Sex.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: What was Paula Abdul's first top forty hit, Mmm, Opposites a tract?
Speaker 2: Nope? Oh, cold hearted snake? Nope, trying to think of other poloup right, there's only one? Really? Yeah? Two, you guys are mentioning her fringe ones.
Speaker 4: Hush rush, hush, hush, hurry.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm drawing a blank man straight up?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Tell me? Is it going to be you and me forever? Oh? Oh oh, I knew that.
Speaker 4: Oh you just having fun?
Speaker 3: Which song by Tommy James and the Sean Dell's did teen pop star Tiffany cover I Think We're Alone Now in nineteen eighty seven? And I love that I didn't have to say, Tiffany, he knew Tommy James's in the Shondelle's with his with his bs of.
Speaker 2: Gremeral Hawk pedal. But you know Tommy Jays and the Shondell's like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his mommy used to play at the.
Speaker 5: House all the time. I, much like every other guy at that age, had a crush on fucking Tiffany and Debbie Gibbson.
Speaker 3: Annie Lennox is one half of the pop group The Eurythmics, easily one of the best duos of all time.
Speaker 2: Who's the other dude? Hell of fun now? Peter John Oates? Alright, Ark Garfu, No, no, no, none of those. No one's gonna get Dave Stewart, founderys fucking Dan Say, founder of Wendy's Thomas all right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty nine, Shares video was band from MTV because of her revealing outfit Go ahead, Gimpie a turn back.
Speaker 2: I remember being like, I'm gonna have to pound one out to that because wow, really.
Speaker 4: She's still well No, her last two farewell tour, she was still wearing that shit.
Speaker 2: Oh Rush of course. Sure.
Speaker 3: In nineteen what actor and comedian appeared in the video for the Paul Simon song you Can Call Me Wow. In nineteen eighty four, Turner. Tina Turner's song was the title for the Oscar winning film about the singer's life.
Speaker 4: Whats Love Got to Do With It?
Speaker 2: Fantastic movie, I've not seen it. Oh yeah, Lawrence Fishburne beats the shit out.
Speaker 4: Of her and Broadway Play was great too.
Speaker 3: What police song features the lyric There's a little black spot on the sun today.
Speaker 4: There's a little black spot on the sun today. Don't stand so close to me?
Speaker 2: Is that you be forty.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: It had a bit of a Rastafarian reggae field to it, but yet with a little bit of the tism attached to it as well. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Probably should do that song for the podcast. But yeah, King of Pain is the song. What popular eighties hit Too Shy was released by?
Speaker 2: Which band?
Speaker 4: Too Shy? Hush Hush?
Speaker 2: You know it?
Speaker 4: No, That's why I look at you.
Speaker 2: You're the eighties music spot easily one of the best band names of all time.
Speaker 3: Gosha goog are very close hajhad because you grew.
Speaker 2: Uh Man.
Speaker 3: This is one of my favorite This is a good trivia question, bever Hills Cops. Already Murphy had a chart topping hit in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: What was the song.
Speaker 4: Called girl Like Sup All the Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as opposed to put It in the Butt, which was also the other I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: That is what they're like.
Speaker 5: Mah, you should just stick to comedy. Please play put it in but boogie in your butt.
Speaker 2: Boogie damn it, damn it. That's different different, it's very different.
Speaker 6: Answer sit all down open, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That is that by the way, that got a paran advisory for explicit lyrics. But that was at the height of like he could do no wrong. So it's like do a movie, which he was great at, right, and then like make an.
Speaker 2: Album and he's like, yeah, sure, that's a good one. Uh.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty three, You two charted on the Billboard one hundred for the first time with what song.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty three YouTube with or Without You Sunday Bloody Sunday. Yeah. Those are the only you two youtubes that I can think is are all incorrect.
Speaker 5: I'm surprising the world that knows your name or something like that.
Speaker 2: See if it helps.
Speaker 5: New Year's Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah uh nineteen eighty five tear Spear song Everybody Wants to Rule the World.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty five Madonna married what film actor Oh Champagne correct, surpassing more than a billion views on YouTube. The nineteen eighty five song take on Me as by What Band.
Speaker 2: Now? That was their only hit.
Speaker 3: Billie Idol hit number one on the Billboard Hot one hundred nineteen eighty seven with what song Mony Mooney correct? What friend star jumps on stage with Bruce Springsteen in the music video Dancing in the Dark Courtney Cox.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the nineties and nineteen ninety seven, the Spice Girls had a number one hit.
Speaker 2: What was the name of the song?
Speaker 4: Wanna Be?
Speaker 3: That's correct? So I'm sure you can be? A nineteen ninety eighth and I Twain song spent forty two weeks on the Billboard Hot one hundred.
Speaker 2: What is the song? Any Man? That is incorrect?
Speaker 4: Whose bed have your boots beIN? Under?
Speaker 2: That is incorrect? Man? I feel lack of woman? That is incorrect.
Speaker 5: This is a bunch of bullshit, is what it is? Read the question which that's correct?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety eight Shania Twain song spent forty two weeks on the Billboard Hot one hundred. Still the one was I think the crossover that really got it right?
Speaker 4: That's why crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: What Australian soap opera star charted with the song.
Speaker 2: Torn Natalie and Bruglio. Yeah, Beautiful Eyes.
Speaker 3: Ah, which Celine Dion song won Best Original Song at the nineteen ninety eight Oscars.
Speaker 4: My Heart Will Go On.
Speaker 2: I believe that is correct. That is correct.
Speaker 3: Which Swedish band recorded this hit song All That She Wants and the sign.
Speaker 2: Asa base Man. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: Carney and Wendy Wilson of the group Wilson Phillips are daughters of Brian Wilson, who famously performed in what band Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: It's correct?
Speaker 3: What Disney show did a young Christina Aguilera appear on in the nineties with the Mickey Mouse Club. Which Backstreet Boys video pays homage to Michael Jackson's thriller All of Them.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I never really got into the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Was it that way or was that instinct? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's Backstreet Boys. You're right there. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this was the thing.
Speaker 3: This is a good tribute question Backstreet That's correct, everybody back Streets back It's parentheses back Streets in Sync member Joey Fatone made a guest appearance as Joey Vittola on Disney Show.
Speaker 2: What Pandah Montana? That's correct?
Speaker 5: Guess I was a guess.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Don Robinson, Cindy Aaron, Maxine Jones, and Terry Ellis were singers in what nineties group?
Speaker 2: Say it Again? That's a lot of names.
Speaker 3: Don Robinson, Cindy Aaron, Maxine Jones and Terry Ellis were singers in what nineties group? And Vogue Correct Okay, which which nineteen ninety nine song features the lyric She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.
Speaker 5: That's correct?
Speaker 3: What B fifty two singer joins R. E. M on the song Shiny Happy People?
Speaker 2: Can anybody name be fifty two singers? I would expect you of anyone to no.
Speaker 5: I can't name their I don't know their names. I just know him as the B fifty two's and the guy that looks like Phil Hartman.
Speaker 2: I think it's it looks like it looks like Phil Hartman.
Speaker 3: Or it's the redheaded chick because there's two girls in that bandy yes, and.
Speaker 4: It's either the one with red hair or it's the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never knew their names. I just love their music.
Speaker 3: Katie Pearson and I was trying to she was the one with like the big hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who says tan roof rust?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, how about that?
Speaker 3: Singers Brandy and Monica joined forces for what nineteen ninety eight song.
Speaker 2: The Boy is Mine?
Speaker 3: I couldn't give you a bar of that song if you pain me so I kind of knew that you were you were gonna get at that one.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Did you know tin roof rusted is slang for pregnant?
Speaker 5: I did not know that, which makes sense if you're at the love Shack, Yeah, you might get ten roof rusted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that? From the fifty two song love Shock.
Speaker 3: Tin roof rusted is interpreted by some to mean pregnant, usually with an unintended baby, fucking bastard child on that what John Michael Montgomery song? Did the group all for one that?
Speaker 2: I swear there's both of.
Speaker 5: Them because they had the greatest hits of miche John Michael Montgomery that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I love doing this because we learned so much.
Speaker 3: Like like my wife growing up, that was the only music she was allowed to listen to like Amy Grant, John Michael Montgomery.
Speaker 2: And real clean music. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She grew up in like church revivals like tent Pole Revival. Yeah yeah, uh see if Lindsay can get this one. What is the name of the bass player for the band The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't, uh, I I know he looks isn't that the one that looks like Bill Ferrell? Is it Chad? It? Chad is his first name?
Speaker 1: Chad?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah it is not Chad Smith, guy named Flee Flee.
Speaker 4: Oh it is. I was gonna say, I thought player he is.
Speaker 2: He's a bass player. Bass is a guitar. Yeah, Chad's the drum in my head?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What Disney musical features the characters Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez.
Speaker 2: His nay musical?
Speaker 3: What Disney musical features the characters Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez.
Speaker 4: Prince, the Princess and the Frock?
Speaker 2: I don't know, not the one we don't talk about Bruno in Kent Ye no high School musical? Oh yeah no, never watched it either.
Speaker 3: What Future Nickelodeon Stars Star Singular Portrays Summer Hathaway in the two thousand and three movie School of Rock.
Speaker 4: School of Rock was with Jack Black.
Speaker 2: We're all kids. I didn't pay attention to any of their names.
Speaker 3: Jack Black, what future Nickelodeon star portrays Summer Hathaway, She's the little.
Speaker 2: Rock good Selena. I don't know if she was in it for.
Speaker 4: A man of Vines.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I think Summer was the black haired girl in School of Rock, the real preppy.
Speaker 2: One, Miranda Cross cost Grove.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the song lyric breaking my Back?
Speaker 5: Just to know your name is from what song? The song lyric breaking my back? Just to know your name is from what song?
Speaker 2: Breaking my bag? Just to know your name? Mister Brightside? Somebody told me. Somebody told me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I tried really hard to like break up the cadence, so it's not so obvious.
Speaker 2: Took a second.
Speaker 3: This is a good one. I expect Lindsay to get this. What two thousand bands released?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Two thousands band released? The hit song apologize?
Speaker 4: Oh too, collogiant Mother?
Speaker 2: They're from here?
Speaker 4: They're from here?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: He is Ryan Teddor? The hell is their name?
Speaker 2: You know what it is? I have no idea. I know the song when I'll let you said it out loud.
Speaker 4: To apologize, and then Timberland got on the song and made it even freaking better. What the hell is their name? I'm drawing a blank. I know Ryan Teddor is one Republic.
Speaker 3: But that is a Timbaland song featuring one Republic.
Speaker 2: That is not a one Republic song. And one of those guys is from here. Huh right, yeah, very successful about that. It's a lot of famous songs. I didn't realize there were.
Speaker 5: So many motherfuckers that have come up at of told that. Oh my gosh. I mean I know a lot of like the Hit of course, you know with Gary bu See and Mister Ed and you know all those other ones, you know, but just recently and how much how many are are moving here right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like Ethan Hawk and shit like that. Yeah, I was like, wow, that's Tosa is a property place.
Speaker 3: I always go with allegedly when that because people say that and then you never see them, like you hear that story and then there's never another thing about right right, Like you hear.
Speaker 5: That Jack White has a house here? You heard that though, Yes, Stephen Tyler had a house here for a while, but he sold it moved after Aaron Clappton, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who Let the Dogs Out?
Speaker 3: Was recorded and released by which Bohemian band The Bahaman?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebodys are getting easy.
Speaker 3: Stacy Ferguson was originally a member of what nineties girl group?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, she's Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what it is?
Speaker 4: I don't remember her girl group because I don't think it went very far. Not wasn't sisters with voices?
Speaker 2: No, that's and they were all black. I don't know. The band is Wild Orchid. Yeah. They were a huge success, weren't they. I mean they got Billboard Music Awards. Okay, so they're definitely.
Speaker 5: Award that were the nominated Best New Artists and Unseen.
Speaker 4: Movies win Academy Awards.
Speaker 3: To talk to me, I mean that doesn't mean anything. Someone watched them of stature to recommend them.
Speaker 2: To be awarded, Right. That's all it takes is one version.
Speaker 3: Let's see if we can pick a couple other here. Before becoming famous. What did Harry Styles do for work?
Speaker 2: Porn? He worked out of bakery.
Speaker 3: Oh, what is the name of the post malone song that opens the twenty eighteen movie Spider Man Into the Spider Verse, and I think these are two obscure Sunflower it's post Malone's are I was thinking of circles? But okay, I know is it a post Malone song or a weekend song? I think it's a weekend song.
Speaker 2: Uh. By the way, that's Spider Man into the Spider Verse. It's so good. Yeah, both of them are.
Speaker 5: I never could get into the Spy I tried it when they we you know, in the early two thousands, when comic book movies were really just starting to become a thing, and I was like, ooh, Spider Man, I'm thinking, had like, there is it Toby Maguire fucking Toe for Grace, one of the two, the guy from fucking That's I forget. I try what I couldn't get into it, And ever since then I couldn't get into any of the Spider Man at all.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever?
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. My feelings are not far from how you yours are. My kid loves Spider Man, and so this is cartoon, right, and it's got a lot more The music's better. It's cartoons, so is There's a lot more liberties being held with it. It's I think you would enjoy it, Okay. The idea is that there are many Spider Man's and Miles Morales is learning to become a Spider Man from all these other ones, okay. And so you see the spectrum and there's so many Easter eggs in it and stuff. As someone who doesn't follow it or care, I find myself captivated by it.
Speaker 5: I don't think that there should be more than one superhero like this. There's there's old colleens of Spider Man and I'm just.
Speaker 2: Learning Spider Man. They explain it, you know.
Speaker 5: It's like, listen, there's only one motherfucker that got a bit by a radio active spider and that was Peter Parker.
Speaker 2: So the idea.
Speaker 3: So, the idea is that there are multiple dimensions in life, and like in one of them, three pac is alive, and there's some interesting things that happen that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, okay, it's again.
Speaker 3: As someone who doesn't like superhero movies, doesn't like anything superheroesque, I think they're maybe some of the best films.
Speaker 2: Would you like to meet your multiverse you?
Speaker 3: Oh, do I have to be friends with him?
Speaker 5: You don't have to be friends or whatever, But just I don't know. To meet, I gush shake a hand. Look, fuck, I don't know. I think it'd be so weird, But yet I'm kind of intrigued at the same time. I want to see what the multiverse GIMPI is those other ones, you know, is that like multiplicity where ones really smart and then you got a fucking retarded one. You know, they're all just different kinds total as right, right, there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't overcoming of the obstacles in their life, right, one that has two good arms and doesn't have a penis arm didn't give up meth exactly.
Speaker 2: There's so many things that are like, yeah, right, parent's still alive. Can we all just sit down and have some group discussion here? How fucked up is your life?
Speaker 3: I think ultimately the answers now, Yeah, I don't want to know when I die. I don't want to know the alternate version of me, right, No, because it will change.
Speaker 2: Who you are. It'll it is impossible for it to not. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know how or when I'm going to die because any you're just constantly looking out for it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Maybe the altereday universe one probably just to see so.
Speaker 3: Like two like of my life. Virtues are what's the best you can do and what's the most you can do? And when you know that outside information it changes that and you can't What if what if I find out that I'm going to jump off a building and then suddenly I am am I not? Well, I stop myself from going into buildings.
Speaker 2: But what if the.
Speaker 3: Best doctor when I have cancers in that building, or for my kids or you know what I'm saying, like it will influence you, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not into that. What about you, lindsay?
Speaker 4: I know I would be, however, interested in meeting my doppelganger. If someone said, man, you got a dapple ganger, I met them, Well, that's not the same at all, not I know. That's why I don't want to meet and I don't want to meet the exact me.
Speaker 5: No, Well, the Dappelgager is just a person that looks like you, look like you. We're talking fucking multivers you, that is, you just in a different universe, and maybe you don't have twins, maybe you're single, or maybe you're some fucking or whatever. You know, that's that's the chance you take when you meet your multiverse you.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to meet your dappel ganger because.
Speaker 4: I think it would be neat.
Speaker 2: Why because you have.
Speaker 5: A mirror, you can literally meet them right now. Fuck just turn around and looking on that window.
Speaker 2: I just think it would be cool.
Speaker 4: Like, what do you hear that everyone has a dapple ganger somewhere right?
Speaker 2: Prove it? I want to see I want to meet them.
Speaker 3: What if they're a real piece of ship and they're doing things as people like look at Lindsay just being a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would suck. That would suck.
Speaker 3: Then be like now I fucking hate this person? Yeah fuck fuck fuck please put that on your shirt. That feels like a great T shirt, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It does perfect?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, guys, thank you so much for letting us just banter for thirty minutes or so.
Speaker 5: Box checked and uh yeah guys, having a great week.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you later. See ya, bye bye.