Speaker 1: Oh bed that ar.
Speaker 2: Let's trigger Warrener.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your.
Speaker 2: Comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome back to the show. It's your girl, Julia, and we are moving on to Uncle Sam Wants Your Children, Part two, and it's going to be explosive. I am still coming to you from the extra bedroom in my sister's house, and that's just it is what it is. Right now, let me get my son's glasses on. It's going to be a really good episode today. Let me get my notes pulled up here drinking some shit that I found in my sister's fridge, and it's pretty good. It's like some kind of wine. You can't like podcast and not have a beverage, you know what I'm saying. This is some heavy shit and it's just a good excuse to day drink. So let's kind of recap. On our last episode, we talked a lot about Michael Aquino and some shit going down at some military bases with kids that in my opinion, never got properly dealt with. And if there's anyone who can relate to the sentiments expressed by the presidio and the West Point parents. It is the mothers and fathers of the children who attended the McMartin preschool. So we're going to start this episode out kind of diving further into the McMartin preschool incident. And the McMartin case was, as a recap, the largest and most well publicized, multi victim, multi perpetrator ritual abuse case that captured headlines in the nineteen eighties. It was also a case that was grotesquely misrepresented by the media, both mainstream and alternative, even more so in the writings of that nation's columnist Alexander Cockbag or whatever his name was excuse me cockburn, But so he went on to write this little hit piece entitled the McMartin Case. Indict the children, jail the parents, that was what it was called. And again that was by columnist Alexander Cockbag, and that hit piece ran in the Wall Street fucking Journal on February eighth, nineteen ninety and dude, everyone virtually everyone agrees that the children of mc martin were victimized. Cockbag stance on the case was literally inconceivable. Maybe not, since he himself was probably a gay pedophile, but it is inconceivable. The harsh reality is that the the McMartin pre School, in conjunction with at least two other Manhattan Beach pre schools and one babysitting service, was the center of a very large child prostitution in child pornography ring whose operations appeared to have been protected and covered up by a number of local, state, and federal officials. And a glimpse of the true nature and scale of the McMartin case was offered by an official correspondence from Sergeant Beth Dickerson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department to Agent Kenneth Lanning at the FBI Academy's Behavioral Science Unit in Guantico, Virginia, dated February tenth, nineteen eighty five. And I want to read you this correspondence because it puts quite a few things into perspective. So here we go.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: In August nineteen eighty three, the Manhattan Beach Police Department began an investigation regarding allegations sexual abuse occurring at the McMartin Preschool. Altogether, approximately four hundred children were evaluated by therapists at Children's Institute International. All interviews were videotaped. In three hundred and fifty children disclosed sexual behavior. In all, the victims named seven teachers, six women, and one male at the preschool as having molested them. Let me get a drink, bastards anyways. Continuing, these individuals are currently charged with two hundred and nine counts of child molestation. Also named are about thirty other individuals still uncharged, as well as numerous unidentified strangers McMartin. Victims allege sexual abuse occurred on school grounds as well as at a local market, churches, a mortuary, various homes of farm, a doctor's office, other preschools, and other unknown locations. Most children state that they were photographed in the nude. They mentioned drinking a red or pink liquid that made them sleepy. Children disclose animal sacrificing with bunnies, ponies, turtles, et cetera, and some of this occurred in the churches. Victims describe sticks put in their vaginas and rectums, and also being pooped and peed on. Children say that the adults, sometimes dressed in black robes, formed a circle around them enchanted. In May nineteen eighty four, another preschool investigation began in the same policing jurisdiction, stemming from a McMartin victim who identified the Manhattan Ranch Preschool as a place where he was taken and molested. Additional children have begun disclosing sexual abuse, approximately sixty and they have named six or more additional suspects. These children talk of strangers coming to the school and molesting them, being taken off campus and molested, being photographed nude, and some talk of animals being abused. The children talk of being hit with sticks and of being peed and pooped on. The Resources of the police department and the District Attorney's office were not sufficient in order to follow up on the multitude of uncharged suspects in both preschools. The task Force became operational on November fifth, nineteen eighty four. It should be noted that the task Force has two other preschools under investigation for alleged sexual abuse in addition to the McMartin preschool. In the Manhattan Ranch Preschool, one, the Learning Game preschool is clearly linked to McMartin and quote, I am it, I need another drink? Hang on like imagine that shit and I bet most of y'all didn't know shit about this. I sure didn't. Preschool age children, oh my god. So an astounding four hundred and sixty children reported being sexually abused at the three closely linked Manhattan Beach schools. Even more astounding, investigative author Michael Newton, among others, noted that Children's Institute International determined a quote A full eighty percent displayed physical symptoms including vaginal or rectal scarring, anal bleeding, painful bowel movements, and the anal wink reflex associated with violent penetration in quote I want to read that again because it's so horrifying, but it's hard for me to even say, like, these are preschool age children and they're noticing. I'll just say it physical symptoms of vaginal and rectal scarring, anal bleeding, painful bowel movements, and anal wink reflex associated with violent penetration pre school age children. Nah, Like, what the fuckity fuck balls?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: The stories told by the victims and witnesses were remarkably similar as to the nature of the abuse, the locations where the abuse took place, and the perpetrators of the abuse. They were not making this shit up. There were too many coincidences, and these were not only preschool children telling these stories. Some of the witnesses were former students that were well into their teens and twenties, and their stories corroborated all of those children. The older witnesses were not even allowed to testify at the fucking McMartin trials because they said the statue of limitations for those crimes that were committed against them had expect and you know, it's even more fucked up. Many of the younger witnesses were unable to offer testimony as well, for various reasons, most notably because they were too severely traumatized. Even so, it's documented that prosecutors had at their disposal more than a hundred child witnesses as old as eleven and a truckload of medical reports bearing documentation of scar genitals and anuses. So the stories told by these children were not fed to them by some diabolical team of therapists and headline seeking journalists, as the media wants people to believe with this whole false memory syndrome thing. Most of the stories were offered spontaneously by the children to hundreds of parents in scores of child care specialists in many of the victims of the McMartin preschool all adults now still tell the same stories to this day. But you know what else persists to this day. Anyone suggesting that the allegations in the McMartin case were true and that a massive cover up concealed the true nature and scope of the case is labeled, you guessed it, a conspiracy theorist that persists to this day. But in reality, the most preposterous conspiracy theory surrounding McMartin comes from the motherfucking cover up job, okay, which was the notion that some cabal of over zealous therapists was able to implant false memories of heinous abuse in the minds of nearly five hundred individuals and have those memories persist to this day. Now, that's a whack job conspiracy, okay, Just like the planes and the towers blew up and fucking Building seven and explosions everywhere, but the passport survived. Whacko shit like that, That is what like some cabal of freaking therapists implanting false memories into kids Like that's pretty much Building seven to me, Okay, It's like the most unbelievable bullshit of all time. And they still say this shit about the false memory syndrome to this day, despite the vast number of eyewitnesses, most of them bearing physical evidence of abuse, and despite the fact that the judge who presided over more than a year of pre child testimony ruled that the state had more than enough evidence to proceed to try all, it still is a fucking conspiracy theory that these kids had went through what they went through. So here comes the DA to save the day for the pedos. Though District Attorney Ira Rayner inexplicably dropped all charges against five of the seven McMartin defendants on January seventeenth, nineteen eighty six. In six days before that, he dismissed two prosecutors on the case, and at least three dozen suspects who had been independently identified by numerous witnesses were never indicted at all. One of these was a man named Robert Winkler, who was arrested in neighboring Torreans, California, and charged with running a babysitting service out of the Coco Palms motel that authorities described as a front for a sexual abuse ring. I'm sorry, what kind of parent is dropping their kid off with a guy named Winkler who lives in a motel. I mean, no one is buying that fucking Garbondo Being's story. And children in the McMartin case recognized the fucking Winkler in new use footage as the man they had known as the Wolfman. The kids literally described Winkler as being a frequent visitor to the school who oftentimes delivered drugs for use in the abuse rituals, which were sometimes conducted in, like I said, churches, cemeteries, crematoriums, mortuaries. And it's interesting though that when all this stuff started breaking a loose, the Wolfman conveniently enough turned up dead on the eve of his trial, allegedly of a drug overdose. Okay, you know what Wolfman makes me think of though, as a side tangent. And I know I've brought this up in my Laurel Canyon stuff before, but it's worth repeating. Let me get a sip if any of you have watched American Graffiti or remember The Wolfman. I was real obsessed with that movie as a kid, and in that movie is actually the daughter of a super famous musician from the Mama's and the papas John Phillips's daughter McKenzie Phillips. And again you all just need to listen to the Laurel Kenyon stuff. But if you don't have the time, let me summarize. John Phillips admitted to being in a ten year consensual, as he calls it, sexual relationship in sestuous sexual relationship with his daughter, Mackenzie Phillips, who is the bug eyed girl from American Graffiti. And that is another episode. But anyways, back to the drug overdosed Winkler. It turns out Winkler was not the only one to miss his day in court in conjunction with the McMartin preschool case. Dude, this shit is heartbreaking and absolutely absurd. Judy Johnson, the first first mac martin parent to logic complaint that I mentioned in the first episode of the Pedaphocracy, okay, never delivered her scheduled testimony. Now, why didn't Judy Johnson, the first McMartin parent to lodge a complaint ever, get her time to deliver a testimony. Why is that? Well, it might be because her body was found sprawled naked on the floor of her home. Her death said to be due to complications from her chronic alcoholism. That's what they said. She literally got Marilyn Monrode without a doubt, one hundred percent got Marilyn Monrode. Before her death, she was regularly made fun of by defense attorneys and their media allies as a deranged crank. I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean. That's like one of those old fashioned like dishes, like you fucking deranged crank? Like why did you come out and just say with the fuck you really mean? Okay, a deranged crank? Like what about me? Is cranked up? You think I'm an alcoholic, you think I'm this, you think I'm that? And they had zero evidence to support whatever the fuck they were saying. It's like this woman was brave enough to come and be the first one to lodge a complaint on behalf of her child against the McMartin preschool, and they come out and say she's a bumbling, fumbling alcoholic and has all these problems and shit, a deranged crank that they had absolutely no proof of, and then she turns up dead. This is one thousand percent a case of someone getting Marilyn and road. But in truth, Johnson was not known to have any mental problems at all whatsoever, or a drinking problem, and she was actually considered to be a key prosecution witness because she was totally normal. Johnson actually received frequent threats before her death, and she was followed all over the place when she ventured out into public. So you tell me, if she was just a deranged crank, why they would need to tail her all over town doesn't make any type of sense. Make it make sense to me, Make it make sense to me, and many many of the other McMartin parents were openly skeptical of Johnson's stated cause of death because not only were they scared for themselves, but they knew this shit wasn't adding up. And get this shit, a former Hermosa Beach police officer named Paul Bynum, who had been hired by the parents of victims as a private investigator, turned the fuck up dead on the eve of his scheduled testimony as well. His death by gunshot was ruled a suicide in those closest to Bynum dispute that finding. So now we're gonna go off on another little side tangent here because this is what they like to do, you know, And they say, oh, so and so got suicided and blah blah blah. Mind if I let my hair down, that clip is just annoying my soul.
Speaker 2: Look at fucking shit fuck.
Speaker 3: Anyways, they're always saying that somebody's getting shot or suicide or this or that, and it's always like real questionable, right, Like Kurt Cobain shout out to Colby when we did the Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain episode. That's another one you should go back and listen to if you are interested in that, because it's a really.
Speaker 2: Good fucking episode.
Speaker 3: But a lot of these gunshot deaths that are ruled a suicide are highly suspect, but we just accept it for what it is and move forward. And so the side tangent that I actually want to go on is did you know that President Lyndon B. Motherfuck Johnson was notorious for this type of debauchery? Did you know that having people shot and then ruling it a suicide was the name of his game? And get this, a poor old dude named Henry Marshall, a federal farm official, was found dead on a remote corner of his Central Texas ranch. And what happened was it came out that he had been investigating the cotton operations of a legendary swindler named Billy Celestes. And it also came out that Billy Celesties had connections high up in the Kennedy Johnson administration that turned out to be Lyndon B. Johnson. So they were swindling money under this like cotton Front or something like that. And this guy, Henry Marshall figured it all out and he was about to come out with it. So much later, after all this broke a loose. It came out that Billy Celeski's and Lyndon B. Johnson had something to do with Henry Marshall's death. How did he die?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: He had been shot five times in the chest and had inhaled carbon monoxide, and a grand jury in nineteen sixty two ruled mister Marshall's death a suicide. Make it make sense to me, please, someone tell me how you take a shotgun, load it and repeatedly point it to your chest and blow your own chest out five times. Load it, put it to your chest, blow your chest out, fucking loaded again. It was a shotgun, so he had to reload the bitch and blew his own chest out five times. Then, just for good measure, inhaled some carbon monoxide. That'd be the worst way to go. But here we are ruled a suicide by a grand a jury. Back to the story, so what were they scared of from Paul Binum? What were they scared of him saying? Well, among other things, Bainnum may have testified about his examination of the tunnel excavation project conducted at the school site. So this was the object of much derision by the media. But the fact is that the children repeatedly told stories of tunnel under the property by which they could be securely transported to and from the school, and in which they were subjected to horrific abuse in a secret room. But somehow it was universally accepted that the tunnels did not actually exist, because that was the consensus view of the media and the law enforcement authorities. However, while it is true that the investigation commissioned by the District Attornity's office found no evidence of tunnels, another investigation conducted by a private investigator and ignored completely by the media and covered up certainly did uncover the tunnels. It came about because many of the parents were not satisfied with the superficial examination by the DA's office, and good for fucking then, and so they commissioned another private investigation of the site when the property was sold in April nineteen ninety and to lead the project, they hired E. Gary Stickle, PhD, a highly regarded archaeologist recommended to them by the chair of the Interdisciplinary Program of the Archaeology Department at UCLA. What a fucking mouthful, but anyway, Stickle's resume included serving as a consultant to George Lucas on the Indiana Jones movies, so that's kind of interesting. Also brought on board were several other technical specialists. As Stickll wrote in his report on the excavation quote, by engaging a highly recommended professional archaeological team, the parents hoped to bring scientific authority to whatever might be found, or a definitive resolution for whatever was not to be found. In What the team found was precisely what the children for the previous seven fucking years had been telling them they would find. The project unearthed not one, but two tunnel complexes, as well as previously unrecognized structural features which defied logical explanation. Both tunnel complexes conformed to locations and functional descriptions established by children's reports. One had been described as providing undetected access to an adjacent building on the east. The other provided outside access under the west wall of the building and contained within it an enlarged cavernous artifact, corresponding to the children's descriptions of a secret room. Both the contour, signature of the walls and the nature of recovered artifacts indicated that the tunnels had been dug by hand under the concrete slab floor after the construction of the building. Not only did they discover tunnels designed for human trafficking, there was also no alternative or natural explanation for the presence of these tunnels. If the stories of the children were bogus fantasies, there is no excuse for the tunnels to exist or have been discovered under the school, And if there were really tunnels, there is no excuse for the dismissal of any or all of the complaints of the children and their parents. But that is what happened in the investigation that discovered the tunnels was completed before the McMartin trials concluded. But yet this devastating evidence was never presented in court by the prosecution team. You'd think that would be fucking important. And also why I can't look at the movie The Unies the same anymore? These underground tunnels have existed for years, right, And maybe some of the kids watch that movie and they use it as a way of drawing the kids down to the tunnels searching for fucking one Eyed Willie's treasure load. Right. They program us with movies all the time, and these kids are getting lured down there thinking they're gonna fucking find Sloth at the end, fucking swinging on a rope, and instead it's fucking Michael Akino and is one Eyed Willie? Anyways? The existence of this detailed report, complete with photographs and maps of the tunnel complex, was known to the local and national press, but it was never reported y'all. To this day, it is denied that any tunnels ever existed under the McMartin preschool. The denial of the tunnels is necessary to maintain the illusion that the children were not credible witnesses, that illusion being an essential component of the cover up that they all had false memory syndrome, because if the children were credible, the implications run far deeper than tunnels under the school right. There are, for example, the stories told by the children of being pimped out as child prostitutes in private homes and businesses all over the community, as well as other horrifying tales of abuse. They also spoke frequently of being photographed and videotaped while being abused, so if the tunnels are real, everything else is real. They told of being forced to witness and participate in the ritual torture, killing, and mutilation of animals, and on occasion of human babies and children as well. These children spoke of being forced to drink the blood and eat the flesh of the slaughtered corpses. They spoke of witness is saying the beheading of infants, and of being forced to stab infants themselves. These children spoke of being sealed in coffins with these mutilated corpses. They spoke of being subjected to every sort of depraved sexual activity imaginable, including necrophilia, coprophilia, and bestiality. The abuse was of such stunning brutality that it is almost beyond human comprehension, And yet these stories were soon being told by thousands of other kids across the country. As preschool abuse cases spread like wildfire, young children from all walks of life and from all parts of the country were telling remarkably similar stories of horrific ritual abuse. How is this possible if they were just all suffering from false memory syndrome. How vast a conspiracy would be required for therapists from all across the country to implant the very same memories in all of these children. Experts even noted that the victimized children showed a level of knowledge that defied rational explanation if the children had not experienced what they claim to have experienced. For example, these children could accurately describe the look, smell, texture, and color of human viscera, which is the meaty internal organs, like the liver, intestines, etc. You tell me what preschool age kid can describe what a liver looks like, what it smells like, what the texture is, what the color is. This is an ability that very few adults possess, let alone children other than those who have been trained as surgeons or corners or Jeffrey Dahmer. Average people can't usually tell you what a pancreas or adrenal glands look or smell like, or the texture and color of said organs.
Speaker 2: Do you know what a.
Speaker 3: Fucking liver smells like? I don't. These children also displayed a remarkable level of knowledge of a wide variety of unconventional human sexual practices, including many acts that again, most adults do not even have knowledge or awareness of acts that go deeper and darker than a fucking Cleveland steamer. Okay, this is some nasty, fucking shit and these are some depraved ass satanic practices. If these children did not experience these things firsthand, then how do they gain such knowledge? As I said in the Pedaphocracy, kids don't come up with that stuff out of nowhere. And in February nineteen eighty five, Officer Sandy Gallant of the San Francisco Police Department submitted a report to her superiors noting the similarities in the numerous ritual abuse cases. She had gathered evidence from fellow officers and police departments across the country and summarized the evidence referred in the police report submitted to her, and an excerpt from her report reads as follows. Quote the information contained herein is distasteful and bizarre to such a degree that one would choose to discredit it. However, research that I have done in this area has revealed that numerous cases of this type are surfacing around the country and in Canada. The similarities in the stories of each child victim used in these crimes tend to give credit ability to the information revealed by others. Additionally, the psychiatrists and therapists who have been treating the victims state that the consistency of the stories and the explicit details revealed caused them to believe that these children are telling the truth. It is also the belief of each law enforcement officer who submitted information for this report that the victims are being truthful and that in fact, the children would be unable to make up such stories. During my research, similarities began surfacing which indicate the strong probability that there exists a network of people in this country involved in the sexual abuse and possible homicides of young children. These cases appeared to differ from isolated cases of abuse towards children in that the crimes mentioned here. I've been committed with one common goal in mind, that of utilating and murdering children for ritualistic or sacrificial purposes. Many of the cases reported also reveal the possibility of child pornography beyond the normal type of kitty porn, in that these children are photographed during rituals with some members in robes or other garb and candles, snakes, swords, altars, and other type of ritualistic material being used. So this Gallant who wrote the report, requested that the report be sent on to the chief of police for him to review and then forward to the FBI following his review. However, the Chief of Police declined to submit this report that I just read to you. Gallant tried to get the US Department of Justice to review this paperwork as well, and she was also refused by them. They do not want you to know that Uncle Sam wants your children. They do not want you to know that you are serving the pedaphocracy. As for the McMartin case, though there has never really been any question that the children were horrifically abused, even though the mainstream story is that it was all false memory. Like looking at the evidence, there is no question. You're not going to fight me on that. You will never fight me on that there is so much evidence that those children were horrifically abused. It's retarded, and though it's rarely noted in press reports, the jurors were clearly of the opinion that was the case and these children were violated, mutilated all the things. The hung juries and equittals in the various proceedings were the result of the jury member's inability to identify the perpetrators of abuse, which was not a reflection of the fact that they didn't believe there wasn't any abuse, They just couldn't identify the perpetrators. The jurors actually attributed their inability to identify the perpetrators to the inept presentation of the prosecution's case, and that again is by design and also rarely noted in the reporting on the trials, is that the matriarch of the McMartin family, Virginia mcfuckingstein, admitted on this stand that one of her own granddaughters believed that her own children had molested her at the school in Virginia. Mcfucking stein, incidentally, was more than just your run of the mill preschool operator. Let's dig into this, shall we. In the mid nineteen sixties, Virginia achieved some sort of semi celebrity status in the child care field and traveled extensively as a consultant, including trips in New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and England. Another notable aspect of the McMartin trials is that the defense team was allowed to subject the child witnesses to the longest pre trial hearing in the nation's history. So these children were facing a battery of as many as seven rabid defense attorneys, and these already severely traumatized children were verbally assaulted for weeks on end in a deliberate attempt to break them, and the state made little effort to protect these young witnesses and victims. In the final analysis, the logical conclusion to be drawn from the McMartin case is that four hundred and sixty kids did not at all conspire to lie about the abuse they suffered. They also did not lie about their involvement in child prostitution, in child pornography, and they certainly did not lie about the tunnels under the school. They did not lie about their forced involvement in Satanic rituals in which adults sheathed in black ceremonial robes uttered chance and raped them. In fact, at least one such robe was seized from the home of an unnamed defendant, and perhaps most tragically, there is good reason to believe that they did not lie about the blood sacrifices either, or the infant mutilations, animal mutilations, getting pissed on shit on eating shit drinking piss drinking blood eating babies like their There's the reason why this information is so important and why, even though it's horrifying to talk about, the information needs to get out there. And I don't have children of my own, but I have a lot of children in my life and I love them as if I gave birth to them. And if a motherfucker was to ever try something on any of the babies in my life, I would slash the balls or the clit off of whoever the fuck I mean it would be. That is why this is so important. Protect your children, be aware of your surroundings, and understand this is the world that we live in. Very important information. I hope you learned a lot of shit, and we are gonna come right back at it next week with Uncle Sam Wants Your Children, Part three and it's going down for real. Okay, it's gonna be great. But before we go, there is one very important, vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Oh that's along.
Speaker 2: A lot along watch Blood.
Speaker 1: I don't want it's but name won't, what's all bad
Speaker 2: Won't, what's so bad