Speaker 1: You know when when she came out trying to try to hug on them and stuff, trying.
Speaker 2: To console him, trying to try to get back with.
Speaker 3: You, trying to consume me when you were when you were thunderbanging.
Speaker 4: Dude, like he was getting like he was getting used, man Like.
Speaker 2: It was a lot going on, man.
Speaker 5: Bobby Lashley was doing the lineup.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I bought Montoya about to sing that Trey song song your side of the bed. He's gonna talk on hormona everything. I felt same, man, Man, that was that was rough to see.
Speaker 3: Man. You know.
Speaker 5: They cracking jokes on they cracking jokes song bro like uh it was like KFC like France like to put like McDonald's over his face, AFC over like the faces. Yeah, it just had it. I was like, bro, this is out of pocket. I'm like over chicken.
Speaker 7: Bro getting her chicken toss.
Speaker 2: You see y'all see the video before that though, right of how he was gonna, girl was like dancing on him. She was straddled on Cuz and Nita was over there. She was tripping and she was like, oh no, no, no, I ain't feeling that.
Speaker 5: I ain't feeling that or whatever.
Speaker 6: But I'm like that you took it super far, Like he went too far.
Speaker 7: She said, I'm gonna go to hell no bro, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying before we puts the luxy Now you gotta now, I gotta bang your mom.
Speaker 3: In fact, me and my dad gotta bang your mom.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta do something, bro, like you.
Speaker 5: Know the wild part, you know, like me and my wife we watched Love Eye on and stuff like that. That's like that that's tame bro. Not that, not the second part, but the first part. That's that's tame stuff. Bro.
Speaker 8: They be doing that all the time. That second part. I ain't have seen nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Right, This man ran two and a half miles at a full sprint to the other side of the beach where they four four. That is crazy, like Montoya, bro, like he was really ready to throw hands over baby.
Speaker 1: You feel me like that was Montoya Matt Barnes, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Yo, Yeah, that's crazy because it wasn't yesterday the anniversary of that, and then all of a sudden that's when that that video started dropping resurfacing.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Whatever, whenever that episode was I was like, damn, I need to see the whole episode of this cause like this is that was interesting?
Speaker 3: Bron hold you? I was like, bro, like, why is this?
Speaker 5: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 3: I couldn't the Brazilian what was that in the Brazilian shows or whatever? I seen the Brazilian Big Brother Dog.
Speaker 1: But this girl was getting like trained boy like in front of everybody. I was like, Yo, what what are y'all watching on TV?
Speaker 3: What kind of Brazilian too do you have out there? What?
Speaker 7: How do I get over there?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like dude like dude was dude was banging around and the duo was in the room.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, what's up? Its lit?
Speaker 7: What do I sign it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do I have to learn the language?
Speaker 1: Like you need neither juggle or something I could sing juggle like in the spring of let me right in that house.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like, oh, you.
Speaker 5: Don't A wild part is these niggas don't be doing nothing. They don't be having it. Be like nigga be like yo, man, I'm electrician. Other nigga be like yo, man, I'm an entrepreneur, and like yo, what do you what do you be selling? Man, I'm in between projects. Manw you know job. They don't be doing nothing on this.
Speaker 7: Someone sent me.
Speaker 6: Someone sent me a sign up sheet for like one of them Netflix shows.
Speaker 7: They really don't care if you do.
Speaker 6: If you homeless dude on the streets, long as you're funny.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, se quarter waters rocks, you know what I'm saying, the sixty seventh the linux.
Speaker 3: All right, come on over. He underneath old.
Speaker 9: Girl like she was holding them like movies.
Speaker 6: I see that camera right there. Don't let me, let me take over. You're gonna do the bending the day.
Speaker 3: But it was so aggressive, suppressive, that's rough. Man. Just look fun at all.
Speaker 1: Man, hit me, hit me, spit in my face, like, yo, chill, I just met.
Speaker 6: You, Like who are you.
Speaker 3: My girlfriends on the other side of the island right now.
Speaker 5: They be on the same island. It's like like they be doing like this is a twist in the middle. They be like, hey, look, we're gonna take like half you niggas from this house. We're gonna take your men. We're gonna put you on the other side of the island. Sometimes they deal with the girls like yo, put you on the other side of y'all gonna meet new people and we gonna see, we're gonna test, We're gonna test the bonds that We're gonna test the bond that y'all have. Yo.
Speaker 8: Them niggas be going over there.
Speaker 5: Wild out wild.
Speaker 8: What's what's the nigga name? Uh Odell Beckham?
Speaker 3: His brother.
Speaker 8: His brother was on there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, people walking everywhere.
Speaker 5: Niggas was like, yo, man Nack more popular than his brother. I'm like, stop, I've never seen this nigga catcher. I've never seen his nigga catcher a touchdown like this, Like not not more popular, but yeah, they be doing wild.
Speaker 1: Stuff on it, and y'all old brother and Jackson Mahomes will fight. He's just gonna make him fight.
Speaker 2: Throw throw Aaron Rodgers brother in there, o, Jordan Rogers just just yes, Jordan's you feel me, just because you feel me. I'm saying there too.
Speaker 3: He was like you, guys, he's liked to have a good relationship with your family.
Speaker 2: He's like you let him like, let him like moderator for me, let him call the call to action. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He dropping a slur in the first like two minutes.
Speaker 2: Like off the off, off theca It's crazy, all right, man, let me go ahead in Princeton.
Speaker 3: Started, so.
Speaker 6: Tell them.
Speaker 2: That's how they said, Yo, we used to give me some chicken. If you ain't knowing.
Speaker 5: Love and listen.
Speaker 2: Listen, ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in talk becers. We present to you another episode of the Public Enemse podcast. I believe this is episode three forty three.
Speaker 3: Three one of us.
Speaker 2: Shit like that, shit like that, shit like that. I believe it is episode three forty three. We are back at it once again. I go by the name, Oh my god Graham here with a few of my friends and my friend of mees you know, talking about if you are in the line, Chad, if you are watching on YouTube or be it Twitch or Twitter x, whatever you want to call it, shout out to everybody on the audio platforms, Apple, Spotify or what have you. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for tunity and tap that like button, smash that subscribe joint as well. If you are not tapped in and tuned in already. We would like for you to stay dangerous, you know, Tom Bolso, go ahead and do that, you feel me. Ah, speaking of being here with a couple of my friends, you know, talking about the Waco kid. He's got his head down and he's, uh, he's you know, he's he's not feeling sad. He's feeling glad. He's feeling he's feeling quite harmonious. He's feeling triumphant. He's feeling like this weekend is going to be.
Speaker 7: He used that word right there.
Speaker 2: What is it focused? He's focused, focus, focused, focus on, just like I.
Speaker 3: Patrick mahons speed.
Speaker 5: I mean, you say, that's just like I said, look at when he when I have, I said, he got, I said, look at the stride.
Speaker 8: Let's look at that. I said, we need to sign him back up, back back and running.
Speaker 5: Back right there.
Speaker 7: That it's crazy, bro y'all.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, focus, Well, you're asking bullshit questions. How do you feel about the president being there? My quarterback don't care about that, he said, Nigga, I'm here a ball bro. You know, ask me some bullshit like that. Niggas, I don't care if you I don't care if the nigga was outside tailgate.
Speaker 8: Nigga, I'm here. I'm gonna feel a nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we focused Ktchen perform.
Speaker 2: But nigga, that's what that's what's up. What's going down? Just how you doing?
Speaker 7: Man, strictly for the culture, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And how you Yeah, a shout out to the game. Man. They always so love. Uh yeah, man, I'm good. You know what I'm saying. You know, just posted.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jimmy Butler, you feel me, said Jimmy Butler in my taxis hit six hours apart.
Speaker 7: Already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's broke.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 3: The only thing, the only thing that's free on my phone is turbo tax. So yeah, let me go ahead and do that. I'm bad, bro yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes no no yes no no yes yes no no yes yes yes.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and get my life together, Dan, go ahead and do that. Got you okay, Jimmy Butler and your taxes. That's that sounds great. That sounds great, Gresh, I would assume you've got some good news for me as well. What's going on, dog?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I got paid today, so great. And then then I realized him build a dude, like next week.
Speaker 2: So so I got paid today's well, see dang, and I paid rent early last week, so I'm cool on that. Yeah, I do have to pay my car insurance. Ship, that's cool. That's cool because we had a holiday and we had holiday pay. You feel me, So that through a little extra on top of the extras, you feel me. And I got a raise, by the way, I got a raise. That's saucy. Yeah, I mean, hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 7: You feel me, So.
Speaker 5: Social security, I might as well put in your pockets in my at my workplace.
Speaker 7: I got you.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all bad, ain't It's all bad?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 7: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Everybody's in a good headspace, a good headspace, man. So so that means we should we should have a good conversation, we should have great episode this this evening, you know, talking about stick to the proceedings, proceeding evening, you're talking about whatever the fun the nigga Jacob said, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Say you don't need car insurance. Just don't get any accidents and if you do, run, I say some ship like that. When you were like, yo, man, I got to pay car insurance. I was like, well, if you don't have it for like two weeks, then I don't really say nothing to you.
Speaker 3: You can get.
Speaker 8: That's about.
Speaker 2: Also, I got a car note, so I got I have insurance.
Speaker 5: Tell you two weeks, two weeks, and then niggas won't bother you.
Speaker 3: Then they be like totally different.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, yeah, I go if I go two weeks without having car insurance. They finished tapped, hey, hey, hey, hey, check this out. We noticed that that's been lifted on that. You want to you want to do something about that, or you want to get that up? What you want to do?
Speaker 5: Worded most I got was a strongly worded call. They'd be like, hey, look, it's in your best interest. Nigga, you get paid in two weeks.
Speaker 6: Y'all get a different because down here, you're gonna wake up. They adn't gonna give you an option. You're gonna wake up your ship.
Speaker 1: Down you said two weeks ago. By that time, you want to get pulled up on quote today, No, I don't what what.
Speaker 2: What's that joint on? What's that joint? The repo show? Oh girl that looked like a.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's crazy with it. Yeah, yeah, girl, awesome. Cang back and back Bernie, Bernie.
Speaker 2: Bernice, Yes, Bernice, Yeah, you go down like that.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 2: They came and pulled up on me at my apartment, took took you feel me, took the dodge, the ram, you feel me. It was a bang inside of there. I was so fucking spooked. Operation shout out to Alojando. It was like, so you want to come get this or what do you want to do? I said, uh, you know what, y'all can keep that, keep that. I pull up.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get me. You're gonna get me. Himmed up.
Speaker 3: No, we're not doing I want to come and get this. You know what. No, actually I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 6: That is your that is your responsibility, now, gang, you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, he said, he said not included which three.
Speaker 3: No, No, you heard it.
Speaker 2: You heard it? He said, Oh y'all were so, y'all are cool.
Speaker 10: That's my fault. It's crash. Pod said, oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I actually been watching that ship back Blastleague God show. It wasn't a bad show.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a bad show. I'm not gonna lie to you. We'll get into that in a minute. You feel me, we can go ahead and get the compensation kracking though, if y'all would like to you know I'm talking about, we can go ahead and do that. We can actually start off here with the announcement that we got this past Saturday on the Royal Rumble when the WWE announced that Evolve is returning and it's gonna be under the WWE banner, starting and premiering on March the fifth at five pm Pacific, eight pm Eastern. This is gonna be on two B And Yeah, from what I understand, Gabe Supposki is gonna be pretty much the the head booker on this. This is gonna be I guess they're you know, they're they're forty seventh attempt at at making n XT a real third brand, and this is gonna be there for real, for real this time developmental where uh it's looking more like the n I L and some of the w W E I D performers, some of the other younger, younger people that they got, you know, talking about going down so Evolved that's that's a that's a coming soon.
Speaker 5: So check that out on t B.
Speaker 7: You're gonna watch that too.
Speaker 3: I ain't watching though. That's what the gotta do.
Speaker 5: This Nigga Graham gonna say, Man, Man, I ain't downloading too. I stand I draw a line somewhere to Be.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I didn't say that. I just said I'm not downloading to Be because I got too many apps on my phone. Already know what I'm saying. So I'm not really in I'm not in disagreement with the show. It's just like where am I gonna watch it at? You feel me? I really don't need to download to Be because I don't have Netflix either, and I still watch raw.
Speaker 8: You feel me?
Speaker 7: So I think, Yeah, two B's on line too, so you can if you got it.
Speaker 1: But they're giving away to Be Pluto TV all that freaking I got to create an account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember, it's unnecessary, you feel me. It's unnecessary. Speaking about necessary. There was a a.
Speaker 7: I'm funny.
Speaker 2: There was an update to uh, it's not funny. It's not funny, all right. There was an update to the Events McMahon lawsuits, so uh, first up. The Janelle Grant situation was amended on January thirty. First is the day before the Royal Rumble. They were given until the end of the month to amend this, uh, the original lawsuit, and I've read the entire one hundred and eleven pages, Grash, I believe you did as well. It was very very graphic, It was very extensive. They were really naming names this time, and you know, some people were put in very very unfavorable situations or at least unfavorable lights excuse me, she was put in very unfavorable situations. And they got a lot of dirt on Vince McMahon. This ship is gross, it's nasty, it's discussing its unbecoming. This gentleman deserves hell and everything that comes along with it. There were just various stories implicating, yeah, exactly, various stories implicating different w w E names, including Michael Hayes. You know, there was it was the the information that was in there about uh Triple A sharing an office wall with the office is.
Speaker 7: Right next door. But yeah, you didn't apparently know about it.
Speaker 3: But well they were.
Speaker 2: They utilized that information to to kind of allude to the fact that, well, how could he not have known type of thing, you know what I'm saying. But it doesn't outright or explicitly implicated triple H or implicate him in anything. Yeah, there you go, So thank you for that, and you know, it doesn't implicate him in the same ways that it implicates like people like uh, Nick con Or, Brian, Brian Nurse or a couple other w w E executives. It's very graphic text messages and uh pictures that were shared. Brock Lesner officially named in the documents, this time alluding to just y various pictures and video. I think there was a video that he wanted was actually requested. Yeah, it was a video that he had requested through Vince McMahon. So there's no actual text messages or communications that was shared between her and brock Lesnar. Some of this was basically her being solicited by Vince McMahon to various other parties, which was very strange when.
Speaker 6: He was like, hey, we got to keep things low, but he was taking his phone at board meetings like brothers, you're at a board meeting reading.
Speaker 2: There were bro There were screen shots in the documents that showed the Netflix documentary that were showing that, like, hey, Vince in some of the board meetings that were recorded for the Netflix documentary mister McMahon. In one of those scenes, he was sharing with some of the people there, the production members, pictures that she had seen him, or at least that's what they were saying like around this time, and you know, it looked like that's what that was what was going on. So all of this stuff is extremely extremely sick.
Speaker 3: That he's a sick dude man.
Speaker 7: Very gross. It's very gross.
Speaker 3: So this is behind me.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, exactly, Now we know why w W is not touching you know, brock Lesnar. Of course, well we knew that before, but this explicitly outlines some situations that you know, why he won't be around.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna get no guitar riff anytime soon, like y'all might well just go ahead and did that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I can play Devil's advocate on and not even to play Devil's advocate on this is there was a situation I guess where Brock was supposed to come to her, uh, come to her apartment building one night or whatever, but I guess she like yeah, And then there was another situation where he was supposed to come to the building where he was at the building and then he was supposed to come back, but he had gotten too drunk and he decided to go home. But Vince McMahon also lives in that same building, so I I'm not sure if he was coming back to her place or coming back to Vince's place or what that situation was regardless both of them, niggas is nasty and and I guess actually in addition to that, from my understanding, which I haven't read up enough on this one yet, but from from what I from what I understand, the Ring Boys lawsuit is moving forward as well, so there's there's some upcoming, uh, you know, things that are going to come unfolding from that situation as well. So yeah, stay, let's not say.
Speaker 5: Strap about all right, they be like niggas beyond that, they'd be like on front on the cover of magazines. They you'd be like thinking, like, man, this nigga evil and they be on their closing like they be like, yo, man, he a good guy. He just poking fun of everybody or whatever, like he's not like this in real life. Believe this ship. Believe this ship. Don't don't We're we are in time. You can't you can't give nobody hardly the benefit of the dollars and weird ship is going on take yourself out of the equation.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that's a good way to close that up. Appreciate it, Thank you so much. We're gonna take ourselves out of this in question. Yes, indeed, let's go take ourselves out of that equation. You got it, You got it, you got it. Yes, indeed, you know what, Let's go ahead and kick off the a W conversation because somebody or some bodies, not one person, but two persons people pull that inserted themselves into the convers station of the ae W Tag Team Championships. The Returning Guns decided that they wanted to face off against the Hurt Syndicate, so they confronted them last night with Dynamite. They said, hey, the Guns are back baby, and we're gonna take back our AW Tag Team Championships because we never got our rematch. And uh MVP non intimidated at all. UH said, hey, you know what, we're businessmen. You guys have conducted yourself as men, so we appreciate that. We'll go ahead and give you a shot. So next week on Dynamite, they are going to defend the aw World Tag Team Championships against the Guns because the Hurt syndicated vow to defend the championships against anybody, anywhere, anytime, any place. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yah yah yah yah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Sou was shut. It was like, sure, okay, okay, right now.
Speaker 6: Little gass in his suit, It's okayniggas gonna cut.
Speaker 3: Your heads and ship.
Speaker 2: That's It's like the guns came back his faces. Jay White is of course the face right now. And you know the the Bang Bank Gang or the Bullet Club Gold, Well, they pretty much dropped the bullet up gold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they dropped that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh, they're going to be looked at his faces. But the problem is with the Hurt Citiate, everybody is going to get booed against these niggas.
Speaker 5: So I was just about to say that because the response for them was overwhelming. They never got booed once they were talking big ship to the guns and the audience never turned on them. I could like, this is the type of ship that they were doing when they were in w W and they were beating up rain of stereo and niggas was still doing backlips in the stands it.
Speaker 8: Was like, y'all look at it, look at the swing, Raven stay all around. Was cool, Like niggas, don't they not?
Speaker 7: Because I remember when the deybuted it. It was like SummerSlam.
Speaker 6: We was in Detroit and the entire stadium that we was watching it with was cheering the hell out of them, whooping Raven, serious ass, And I'm like, I don't think it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 7: I don't think we're supposed to be cheering.
Speaker 3: This helped too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that did not help Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Central.
Speaker 7: Yeah, College especially College Park.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, Trinidad James was in the building. Yeah, west Side Gun was in the building.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, I haven't thought about Trinidad James in like eight years. Bro.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't speak for I can't speak for I can't speak for how Atlanta feels about Trinidad James.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: We still We're still, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like we we might feel differently. You feel me, but he still might be a staple in the city. You feel me. So if the nigga is respectable, you feel me or respect you feel me, You got it and you'll know I'm talking about it. If you ain't graptable, you ain't acceptable. So I would assume that you know what I'm saying. He good. So in that case, uh, salute to the guns. You often to get folded. Sorry about.
Speaker 7: I was like yes, shot, yep, okay, all right, cool paid.
Speaker 3: Set.
Speaker 2: So they're back. We'll see what happens with them, and we'll see what happens with Jay White and uh Cope because exactly, uh.
Speaker 7: I can't even keep his trade face.
Speaker 2: This niggas name is trash. He and the Cope have challenged him, and Edge have challenged John Moxley and Claudio Castigli the Death Riders to a Brisbane brawl immediately following the NBA All Star Saturday Night Coast to Coast Saturday February fifteenth at Grand Slam, Australia. So yeah, I know it'll be like midnight. Yeah, this is gonna be pretty late.
Speaker 5: That's and that like midnight is being nice. That's a Kenny J. Smith isn't drunk again and talking ship about women's sports.
Speaker 8: Like he was last year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I forgot about that. God damn it.
Speaker 3: Over a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mann one that three point contest back again, man, goddamn Cope.
Speaker 2: Running back again, Cordell says his mama name Edge, I'm gonna called man. Jay White said all of it. He said, yeah, the rate it off, Superstar, Adam Copeland, Cope.
Speaker 7: He struggled with the first one. He looked at the cool.
Speaker 2: Cool you know, came out there and was like, these people are chanting one name Coke co Well, I mean they come on, So it was maybe it's gonna work.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's trash Atlanta, just just some hordes, man Atlanta. Just little cheer anything, man, This is true.
Speaker 7: This is true. Yeah, we do cheer anything though, come back. I can't even deny that.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere, leading into a Grand Slam, we got uh Tony storm as Mariah May facing off against Queen Amanada. What did you guys think of her impersonating you're impersonating Mariah May?
Speaker 7: I will I will save my comment from March first.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what smart man you are?
Speaker 3: Nigga? All right, well I'm give an objective opinion. All right. It was a little wind fanished to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Listen, And it was and it was really fucking entertaining because she had her down down pack, so that really made it good.
Speaker 6: She lost me when she stuck a whole finger her mouth. I was like, ma'am, that's not sanitary.
Speaker 3: What did I say last week?
Speaker 2: I say it again. Don't do that on my television, White woman. That is crazy, that's crazy. But yeah, she had her down to a t and the match with her and Queen Amanda was good as well, but discontinued build. I'm with it, doctor Umar fight. Okay, So g if you're gonna save your comments on Mariah May, she looks good.
Speaker 6: Tony Storm is just some elite milk. I'm just gonna just say it right now. But all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, as far as me with a milk mustache.
Speaker 2: Nah, he lost me there, Okay, I was I you go ahead and you know what I'm saying. You go ahead and give us your thoughts on that. I was going to ask you if I could interest you and share your thoughts on Harley Cameron and her vent trilloicus work.
Speaker 7: She's talented, Yeah, she's talented. Saser Banks week.
Speaker 2: Not only can she sing, she wrestles. She's a ventriloquist, she's all round performer, triple threat.
Speaker 7: So how long until w W makes a call.
Speaker 2: Already had her, They could have already had her. That's they could have already had her. That's the thing, like like there's so many women that they could have had. Like I said before, like she did the whole I Put a Spell on You with Scarlett and Shatzi and yeah, like it's an official WWE produced video. And then she's like she's got another couple of songs with them as well. There's like a thing I don't know if they were.
Speaker 7: She did the things with Iconics too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did the theme song if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, there's that. But they continue this build of Harley Cameron trying to prove herself of being worthy of having a match with Mercedes Monette heading into Grand Slam, and I guess she's gonna eventually get this shot. They got about another week to basically book this match and put it on the card because times ticking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably gonna be one of those matches where she has a good showing and it's like, yo, look I can compete, like just I'll be doing a funny shit. Don't mean I can't get you ain't get in a ring and do something. So I mean, it's a it's a nice pitstop for something for for Mercedes Monee to be doing. I mean, I'd rather be doing this and then just be like walking around backstage not doing anything or having a clear cut opponent and keep her around, keep her in people's minds and all that, keep title relevant.
Speaker 7: Now she have a better match than a certain doctor that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, so quick, yo yo, let her be half decent in this ring. I'm gonna fire her as soon as she gets to the back. Make her do It'll make her sing it to you, Oh far far super fire. That's iconic, my nigga.
Speaker 3: You got fired.
Speaker 8: You got fired by the person who got here after you.
Speaker 7: Now we have.
Speaker 2: One more interaction between Hangman and MJF. I wonder when they're gonna officially kick this program off. I'm thinking maybe this is going to be a match on the undercard of Revolution in March.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly what this is looking like, because they already have MJF set up with a side rivalry to kind of like by his time, and uh, the Hangman page is already like battling with his internal demons and trying to figure out like, am I.
Speaker 8: A good guy, Am I bad guy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What am I doing?
Speaker 8: So they're gonna end up coming back around and having this matchup revolution.
Speaker 5: I don't know how y'all feel about MJF taking on all the old niggas, like yo, now now he got something going on with with Dustin Rhodes after just doing like something with Jeff Jared like a couple of weeks ago, and.
Speaker 2: Then he stared down Christopher Daniels at the ramp. I know he's supposed to be retired, but like you week, he retire.
Speaker 8: Bro, It really feels like that.
Speaker 5: But not only did he retire, Hangman Page just said I beat the fuck out of him. He said he's never gonna wrestle again. He's never gonna like I like, I don't know what y'all want from from Christopher Daniels this point. Let's let the man live.
Speaker 3: Bro. The boy was staring at him. She was like, do you feel bad about what happened?
Speaker 1: He was like, no, he made that choice, like nobody, nobody told him to take that match for me. He's why were you looking for swerve? He was I was, I was totally worried about that. It was a moment of weakness, yo, I was like.
Speaker 8: Yo, he's still like he's still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, MJF has entered his legend killer era.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, but he beating up, he beating up j Jared and he ain't beating up yo, manor was really beating up legends and ship.
Speaker 7: Don't do that, bro, I mean, Jeff Jared is a legend to some people.
Speaker 2: You've been doing a lot with.
Speaker 3: The Jeff Jarson.
Speaker 1: Every time exactly why why is he doing something on my TV right now? I justis like, you know what, you know what?
Speaker 5: I co signed everything c J says, because like I like, I grew up watching t n A and they were trying to trick niggas into thinking that Jeff Jared was this amazing trick niggas into thinking.
Speaker 8: Who was running it what was exactly? So I don't know about trying to trick me.
Speaker 5: I remember, like I got, I got all the DVDs when you were at Summer Slam, Bro, you was.
Speaker 3: Not like that. You lost them. Johnson at World Romney six.
Speaker 2: Said I'm gonna do all of us a favor and we're gonna move on from Jeff, thank you. I'm not gonna do too much and slander and Jeff Jarrett. This nigga is still wrong, bro. Let's not do it all right, cool, Let's move it forward because if you don't want to talk about Jeff Jarrett, we can talk about Swerve and Ricochet because they continued what they are doing with this, this back and forth.
Speaker 3: You're not even back and forth.
Speaker 2: Ricochet, keep beating this nigga ass bro, if you want to be one hundred, Ricochet beating this.
Speaker 8: Nigga ass bro.
Speaker 2: So we're looking like, okay, okay, that's friends shots crazy. I know it is. That's why I.
Speaker 7: Picked it.
Speaker 2: In Spanish, no man, but this match and that shot was basically him accidentally low blowing Swerve to set up the finish of the match with him hitting the your Gun from from behind pause and or hitting the Spirit Gun to the back of swerves neck getting the one two three out of that him getting to win. And then he went ahead and took the embassy robe Jimmy Ray's robe from Prince Nina and donned it on himself, walked out of the ring.
Speaker 5: I love it, he said.
Speaker 3: It looks good wrestler nat.
Speaker 7: So that's basically him still snatching his chain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he said, I'm gonna take your take your train on the world too.
Speaker 3: Come get it back of blood, bitch, that's crazy and I got scissors?
Speaker 2: Can I actually guys a question from Kobe Brian because we we we never talked about this on this show in light of the recent news of UH the supposed reason why Swerve and Bobby Lashley wasn't continued. What do we think about the pivot that was made for both Swerve into this program with Ricochet and Bobby Lashley and Shelton Benjamin being inserted into the Tag division and there, like, what do we think about those? There was a pivot, all right, So the report was that if you want me to go into it, let's go into it. Then the report was that allegedly Bobby Lashley and Swerve couldn't come to I guess creative agreement. There were creative differences in regards to where that feud was going to go. So they pivoted and they switched gears to Swerve and Ricochet, and now Bobby Lashley is in the Tag division with Shelton given niggas creative control. I wouldn't say that they're given creative control. I think that maybe I think maybe that.
Speaker 6: I'm like it sounded like create like they're like, yeah, that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 7: Brother, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He was saying in the fed when he was like, yo, got there, call me call me the word bro, Like what you're saying all that? If I can, I can imagine what you were saying in the rooms back there, like, yo, I can kind of see, because he was like kind of like, I don't really, I don't really be following what his brother be saying, like no, I'm not like what did he.
Speaker 3: Call that too?
Speaker 2: Back to the question though, back to the official feeling like situation, and he was given that they moved into different stories because literally, literally, Brent says, don't tell me, swere was trying to go over clean against Bobby Lashley. I mean, Bobby Lashley went over clean on Swerve at World's End, so I would think ultimately there would be a rematch. Literally, I believe it was the first dynamite of the year. Swerve said Bobby Lashley, I'm not through with you yet, and then literally we're moving on. I thought it was odd when Shelton and Bobby had that tag match and they I think it was Tony Shavani or whatever. It was on commentary and said, Oh, they're going to run rough shot over the tag division. I said, huh, like wait what Yeah, when he came in, I.
Speaker 5: Did not hear this nigga once talk about wanting to be in a tag team or wanted to be in a tag division or anything like that. And then just out of nowhere, boom, it's like, Yo, we're going after the tag titles. And MVP tried to clean it up in the promo that he cut, like before the guns came out there, He's like, Yo, if anybody has any titles, we're coming for those two. So it looks like they're trying to get go after singles titles too. But in the beginning it was not about an attack team. But as far as the pivot, I'm not mad at it. If they're with tension and what was going on originally, I think it's best just to move on. I don't think they wanted any more situations where he's back fighting about anything. So yeah, separating them and also Ricoschhet has been the perfect foil to Swerve, Like they are working together great, like they have great chemistry.
Speaker 10: I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I actually think Swerve is working great with a lot of people in aw like his last couple of programs, Like he's been able to get himself over and keep his momentum sustained while still putting over some of his challengers. Like he hasn't lost I don't feel like he's lost much momentum or steam since losing that lights out match to Hangman All Out. But I do kind of feel like Hangman kind of lost some momentum in some of his team as a character, and they're kind of slowly rebuilding that. But I don't think it's really affected Swerve, which is.
Speaker 7: A good thing. Yeah, I think that's the case.
Speaker 6: So basically the talent that Swerve is because he has this ability to turn chicken shit in the chicken salad.
Speaker 7: Without even trying.
Speaker 3: Swerve rawlins, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Basically he's going to be their go to guy to make all right going. We can get something going with him. He's entertaining. Yeah, Yeah, I could see the whole of not one of nobody to fight and ship Man. Yeah, but you ain't sw stopping Bobby Lashley didn't go catch you out there, and.
Speaker 7: Half that is funny as hell.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's go ahead and move it forward. That's pretty much all I got for a w unless you guys wanted to add anything else.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much it. Entertaining wise, everything else is just everything else.
Speaker 3: Why can't you maybe got so many firewak now man.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't Kenny Omega have so many fireworks? I was you know this, Ny Omega?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like it was just like like something they did, just like mastered the backstage, and I'm like, Nigga, that's somebody's pension that you out there just blowing up in the fireworks and everything like that. That's somebody that's like a whole bunch of niggas Christmas bonuses right there.
Speaker 7: Like fuck it.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not finna do it for Ricky Starks again, no time soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah. True, they had to get that budget. Someone was.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, they got Hella power. We would have to pay that back in taxes.
Speaker 2: You got it, all right, So we're done with that.
Speaker 3: Seth, you got twenty five to respond.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Seth rowns and seeing Pump and Roman rings, So allegedly there is is this this report right there's not Okay, not the report is there.
Speaker 2: P W Insider is reporting that the alleged direction for WrestleMania is now Roman reigns versus Seth Rollins to see him punk in a triple threat match.
Speaker 5: What do we think of this?
Speaker 2: Do we think that this is gonna be a Is this actually something that we can see happening? Usually I feel like WrestleMania is like they try to go with like the two Marquee, you know, one on one matches for the most part. But if they can intertwine all of these stories, I'm interested to see how that works. Ben, I'll ask you to kick it off. What do you What do you think about how this whole thing is coming together? Or how do you think about like this report do you believe it to be true? Or like how do you view this whole thing?
Speaker 5: Okay, so part of me believes like this is just one of the ideas that they're spitballing. They're just like, yo, we might go with this, we might not, because I think when the rock dropped out and it's kind of like I'm not gonna be here, I think it kind of took away a lot of what they wanted to do and what they were trying to figure out. I could see you doing a one on one match of like the Rock, I'm not the Rock. Roman versus Seth. You could do seeing Punk versus Room, you can do any combination of this, but I feel like you're wasting like what could be like a pure blood feud at WrestleMania, like on this. I think he could have fun with this match, and there's no doubt this match would be great, but I feel like the story building up to it, I feel like you're kind of wasting on it, like doing like Triple Threat. I feel like it's one of those instance instances that they do when there's like women matches where they're like, yo, let's put all the women in one match, and it dilutes the story where you're like, I kind of just want to see these two working together.
Speaker 8: As far as like seeing Punk and Seth rollins.
Speaker 5: I just want to see them have this match, have like their last match, put some type of stipulation on it or something like that, and then you can kind of go off in the direction of Roman. But then you have the also the question of like what does Roman do at WrestleMania, Like he has to do something at WrestleMania, So it just feels like this is a kind of a loose idea that they'll formulate and kind of do something more with it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I think with jay Usso winning the Royal Rumble, I feel like it kind of like pushed a lot that in the rock just like kind of like feels like dipping, pushed a lot of storylines like out of the way and kind of like shortened what you could do.
Speaker 1: Dude, well you think the you think punkin sets is a bigger blood few than Seth and Roman. Seeing that match multiple times, nah man, that's still there.
Speaker 3: You see what it looked at each other. He double stomped me in the head, fighting, fighting, and then he did it again all of but he was like, what' my best that? He was like, Yo, what is cold here?
Speaker 1: Oh man, this nigga think about that second shot? Man, Yo, I know I would rather see that than to see punkin self fight. You can do so you do anything? We see him pump And then if you put all three of them together like that, like it's really just gonna feel like, Yo, who which which one do you care about more?
Speaker 7: And who takes exactly who.
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 2: And the others who do you think takes a phuk?
Speaker 8: You're not trying to you're on life that.
Speaker 5: In order for this match to have like some kind of that you have to, like, yo, you gotta have like, uh like some type of like prize for it, like if you if they're just fighting just to fight, I feel like you should. I feel like I wouldn't make people care about it more. I mean, like I know there's I know this is like no one in this situation likes each other. Roman and uh seeing Punk kind of have like a little like background, like recently because he helped him out and everything like that. And he's like, yo, because he even said that when they were on the outside, he was like we were just partners a little while ago. Because Roman was looking at this nigga like he was the one that had dumped about. He was like, yo, man, you you got we're supposed to be We're supposed to be right here. And then all of a sudden seth comes put too man. I mean like I feel like having like some type of like prize in that it would be cool. But like Yo, as far as like Roman walking out like that, nigga definitely had a nigga brains definitely scrambled.
Speaker 8: They should have get they should have gave him something that had him up there, like doing.
Speaker 5: A press concert that they do when niggas have like percussions after the NFL games and holding up.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it was dope how they intertwined all of their stories during the rumble and then especially during that elimination now you alluded to then, you know, Seth just got so pissed off at the end of that, like he had already said like weeks ago, like the next time I like I'm in the ring with Roman, it's gonna be to stomp his head into the ground. And that's pretty much exactly what he did, like literally like both heat and then into the stairs, and then he went after Paul Haymon. He made this big scene in like I can see a thing where Roman comes back and Roman wants to go after Seth.
Speaker 6: But do you think they do that the elimination chamber basically have Seth qualified and then Roman pull of Shawn Michael's twenty ten.
Speaker 2: I can see I can see both of them qualifying for the elimination Chamber, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying, and have Roman because they told the story where Roman's out and definitely he can just come back and just that that's just the wrestlmingium to just get it over with.
Speaker 2: I can see something like that, But then we have this whole situation about still with ceing Punk and his favor like what if he uses that to insert himself into Roman and Seth story or if it's like because I'm looking at it like okay, so I'm looking at it, like what what are the main events that we can see at WrestleMania, Like what are the stories that it looks like they're telling. We already know, like Ben said, and we already know, like we've all seen this. Nigga's been everywhere all week. Ja Usso won the Royal Rumble. He's going to face off against either Gunther or Cody, So, like what does like how do they position whatever match that they put jay Usso in, Like does j Uso choose Cody or does j Uso choose Gunther? And where do they position that match on the card? Like I don't feel like it's a given that he's gonna go gun through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you if he goes with Cody, he's gonna kind of look like like a coward, like he's running away from gun there because Gunther Gunther cooked him. Gunther was like, Bro, He's like, I just beat you like a week I don't wanna Yeah facts, He's like I beat you before that, like I beat you multiple times.
Speaker 8: I don't want to fight you. And he's like, I refuse, I'm not going to face.
Speaker 7: You because you know a dog yo.
Speaker 8: Fat like yo like yo, you like I'm gonna kill you, bro like yo, Like I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: But as far as that goes, I'm like, that's that match is probably gonna be like main event of Night one. You want to likely you think you think it.
Speaker 8: Might be Night one and it might be like in the middle of the card.
Speaker 5: They really don't respect the Royal Rumble winner like that, like unless like it's someone that they think is like a man at that main event start like you can a like I've seen like we've seen it, like niggas will have win the Royal Rumble and then kick off the show like it's not main event. They just say you get a championship match. They cut that out a while ago.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Can main event ja USO main event WrestleMania, Like what the fuck it? Nast match on Night one or Night two? Do you think that will happen, teacher bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that crowd when he came out there just to do his little consussion speech.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if it.
Speaker 2: Was okay, so so so so okay. So let's think about this, right, If you have jay Usso versus Gunther as the main event of night say we have Juso versus Gunther as the main event of Night one of WrestleMania, what do you do, Like where do you position and Punk or Roman or Rollins or Cody or John Cena or like what like who gets the main event of Night two?
Speaker 3: Man, you nigga should have won. Cody is the one that ain't got nothing going on right now.
Speaker 2: So like they're probably gonna, yeah, he's just killed Night one. Know if they make Cody go Night one, I am who wins the elimination chamber, then.
Speaker 7: Johnsen or Punk.
Speaker 1: So Definitelyrons, Yeah, if he's in it, if he's if he's.
Speaker 5: In it, he's gonna was gonna say it was I was, I was gonna I was going off with c J said about seth Ron's finding a way to break into the chamber and costing the match. I think that is a strong possibility. I I heard that, I was like, Yo, they're gonna book.
Speaker 6: Somebody's gonna break it. Somebody's gonna break in that chamber and just cast somebody. I'm like, But as far as like, I want to ask you guys a question. Do you guys think that do you guys think Jay was the right like the right winner?
Speaker 5: Because a lot of people there's a lot of discourse and people are like, some people love it, some people hate it. Some people are saying, like, yo, a, this is just one of the gimmicky wrestlers that you know. It's like the flavor of the month, and why are they giving him the main event? I'll ask you, uh, I'll start with you, do you think Jay was the right choice.
Speaker 6: Flavor of the month? Even though he's been one of the most popular people in the past three years? But okay, but do I think he was the right choice? Do I think he was the right choice? Honestly, I'm he would He wouldn't have been my first choice personally, but I feel like there's there's no there's no wrong choice with this because it was either you put over the old dog and John cenam like nostalgia retirement towards you put over the old dog Johnson, who doesn't really need the roy Rumble to win or to get a main event, if he should just say I'm Johnsen, I'm going I'm going in, or do you ride the wave? Go one hundred percent behind the people who are like, who are who are behind this guy right now? Because this company has a history of not going behind the popular dog. Yes, it's a flavor of the month, but you can turn the flavor of the month into a full blown superstar if you just ride the wave and actually give him some substance. So I feel like, yeah, this is this was a good choice. I said it Tuesday't I say it again. It was a good choice, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Agree with you.
Speaker 7: I think it's a good choice.
Speaker 2: We were all completely wrong. We thought it was going to be seeing Punk. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And I think a lot of people were trying to read the tea leaves and assuming that it was going to be seeing Punk just because of the fact that he was the most omnipresent out of the apparent options at the time, you know what I mean. And with the with the way that last year trended, and especially with Cody winning back to back years and how you know, the last two WrestleManias was about him finishing his story. I think a lot of people leaned into the idea of maybe this can be that same thing for CM Punk. But WWE apparently has, you know, the idea in mind that it's going to be a little bit more adversity building for for CM punk to get that WrestleMania main event if indeed he does. What was that comment right there?
Speaker 5: Can you bring that back up?
Speaker 2: Let's boom boom boom, David says, IWC says, WWE never creates new stars, and when they do, they'd be like, nah, not like that. And I said it last week, same thing, like I want to see a first time Rumble winner. CM Punk would have been a first time Rumble winner, but they went ahead and they went with jay Usso now, when we speak about things like flavor of the month, I don't think jay Uso can be considered flavor of the month at all. This has been a continuously built thing for the last four plus years. If we look back to the beginning of the Bloodline and him literally becoming main event jay Uso at like the end of twenty twenty or the beginning of twenty twenty one is when they donned him with that nickname and you know what I'm saying, pulled it away from the right hand man thing or whatever. But the fans, we've literally seen them tour the world and the fans everywhere from Saudi Arabia to France to Puerto Rico or wherever the hell backlash was or you know wherever they're going. You know what I'm saying, Like you've seen all over the country the way people are responding to Jay Usso it has been consistent, it has been a growing thing. His merchandise has been off the fucking wasca, it's been off the wash.
Speaker 3: Yo. Man.
Speaker 1: They love you know, many people just love doing ship like this, just like the little just like when Bray was around there doing the phone ship. Like they want to feel like they feel like that's their due because they're involved in like literally everything that they're doing. Like that ship was so fucking like, I was like holy ship when he won, because you know, like because the same people that was mad that he won would have been just as mad as John Cena would have won. And I don't give a fuck with nobody says, I don't give nobody. But if Roman was in the final two with John Cena, this whole internet would have exploded.
Speaker 2: Like again again, And.
Speaker 1: They just want to complain about ship at the end of the day. Don't watch it then, like goddamn, Like it's easy. It's it's real easy to turn the channel. Dog if you go up when you probably get a basketball game, if you go down one and it's it's for you.
Speaker 5: So like just just.
Speaker 3: This is the ship that we need, Like come on, man, Like what did John Cena really need?
Speaker 1: Like Johnson he literally got a first round by to the fucking elimination tavering the next night, and niggas was complaining about that.
Speaker 6: Nigga am I thinking and I thing about it with John Cena too. Niggas are acting like if John Cena would have won, they would have had they like they'd like to talk about Jay Usso's ring quality. We ain't like johnsona ain't cooked. His brother is literally on has been on auto pilot for the past three years. He's not twenty seventeen, twenty fifteen, sixteen, John.
Speaker 1: Cena, Oh man, I didn't want to take my hat off in the ring though. You see see you see the ball spot, like Uncles getting old man.
Speaker 7: The seat is parting, like the red one, like this because.
Speaker 1: I'm still strong as hell, like the little little two personal little two personal spot, what he did with fucking Logan with Jay Like remember we used to do that ship with the Big Show.
Speaker 2: And another nigga.
Speaker 6: He trying to do it and I'm like, brother, But but not like you said, they would have complained whoever won. It's like they just that's the reason why I'm like, I picked less attention to what they do online and more attentions to what they do in the arena. They assume that just because they got we want Cody trending last year is going it was going to happen again with ja ja Usso, like brother, build two completely different scenarios.
Speaker 5: Okay, so two things. Number One, I'm not going to say that I was for it against it. I was just shocked, like it wasn't who I wanted to win. But being shocked is a good thing because, like all of you said, if it would have been Johnson, or if it would have been someone who was an obvious pick, it would have been hell for a lot of people and they would have said, oh, you're predictable because we saw it on the women's side when Charlotte won.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of backlash to that right now.
Speaker 5: So going with a pick that was probably some would call it unconventional, but it was actually I wouldn't call it unconventional because he has always been at that tier.
Speaker 8: And as far as like the the online bias.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's what it is because when you go to these shows, these shows will have you chanting for niggas you never thought you like.
Speaker 8: You get up in there and they do the crap participation and you and you're like, yo, man, it's Jay, who's so nigga?
Speaker 9: Not that bad?
Speaker 2: Like y'all.
Speaker 5: I like that. You got you out there buying T shirts during intermission and stuff like that. You walking home with all this merchant, and that's what it's about. When you watch it from home, you can easily say, man, I don't really don't like this guy. I'm really not rocking with this guy. But when you get into the arena and you see like somebody like you didn't like or whatever, you beat having a change of heart.
Speaker 8: Sometimes that's for the good and for the better.
Speaker 5: I've been in arenas where niggas cheering Jake Hager and then after everything is over, niggas come back to reality. Sometimes it's a good thing and it's also can be a bad thing. But in this instance, yeah, it's also it's for the kids, bro like autist each shit and the merchandise and everything like that. They made the right choice. Like I said, it was shocking to me, Like I'm like seeing John Cena get pushed off of the thing that goes against like everything that you've learned as like a w fan, growing up as like a kid and everything you see John Cena, you think, oh automatic win. But him getting pushed off of air and everything like that, I thought I thought it was good, especially with him coming in and co signing him after everything was over. I liked it.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I thought that John Cena co signing Jay Ussho after the Royal rumble wind was a dope little cherry on top. It added to just the build of his star power and sena. You know what I'm saying, saying, all right, you know what you got me?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: You know, I really tried to you know what I'm saying, make this a thing. You feel me now we mentioned it, John Cena I do want to ask about to ask about how his post show press conference went. A lot of people are talking about how he just basically just outright was like, Yo, I'm finna be in the elimination chamber and that's that. Now I heard him like.
Speaker 5: Those powers bro that he hasn't done in a while. He's just like, nigga, I'm back to it. I've been nice for a while.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been cool.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been I've been letting your niggas skate by. I haven't tried to be super seen and try to like force my way to the top of the car. But now I'm pulling I'm pulling the card just matching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I personally don't think that this is like John Cena like turning heel. I've seen like a lot of people saying, oh, this could be like, you know, like him, he's basically a heel turn He's just like But I'm like, I wouldn't say that. I just think I think it's just I think it's just John Cena like experiencing a little bit of desperation, you know what I'm saying, Like he but like, I guess there could be a little bit too that because like the same time he did say what's best for business is me WrestleMania, and what's best for business it's me being a seventeen time world champion and me winning that championship at WrestleMania. And that's something that's a little bit out of character for John Senior. So I can understand people feeling like he's leaning a little bit into like a heel like roll or whatever, but like, I just can't see that being the case. It just seek It just feels like a little bit more of desperation to me. And if that's the story that they're gonna tell throughout the year, then I'm okay with that.
Speaker 6: And that leads to what I said a couple of weeks ago as well on my showing it on here, where I basically said, I feel like they should finally pull the trigger on that seventeen when it's when he feels like he had he's running.
Speaker 3: Out of time, like he's like from somebody, just like just go get it.
Speaker 6: He's like, he's like, bro, I'm running out of time because he's supposed to be done in December.
Speaker 7: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: He said he's gonna be done December, and then what better way to tell that story is like he keeps failing and he's like, you know what, screw this, I need to win that title.
Speaker 7: So yeah, money, That's what I'm saying. It'll be interesting, Like they can give him money to back again.
Speaker 2: Somebody got to get got That's.
Speaker 7: Basically I need this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll bring it back Armorga in December. I'm taking I lose tomorrow. I'm winning this title.
Speaker 5: He can happen to that like Shawn Michaels going in the wrestling in twenty six, Like the energy right there with the desperation. I can see him like like you said, not having like a heel turn, but like the just like okay, well I'm I need to win this. Like I'm not trying to go out when I'm right there, I'm trying to make history that kind of thing. As far as like John Cena like moving on with his character, he gave, he.
Speaker 1: Gave, He gave that little Remember when t Bow was playing for Florida and they lost that game and then he was like, I promise you would never see they did they have it like this again and went every single game, all right, let's go, And he got up and left like that. That's exactly what reminded me of it was. It wasn't no cute ship. It wasn't no like hey, you know, I gave it my best. Like even him getting in the ring with Jay, I thought, I was like, nigga, fuck your moment, nigga is my moment. You see how mad he was because like it wasn't like he got like thrown over the top nigga. He just pushed you, nigga because you're old nigga. He was like, you got like even you gotta be fucking kidding me, like John Cena, Like, I'm like, I should I should have known better than that. I should have nothing to turn my back when I'm on the fucking apron and I got yo team Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Jay should have palmed him by his ball spot and then pushed him off to Michael.
Speaker 1: Jordan's right, Yello, ye're the whole crowd with the yeo yee.
Speaker 3: That'd been like he heverybody the grammy yelling a minor like.
Speaker 2: Oh ship but yeah man like uh.
Speaker 5: With that uh that them Tebow analogy is perfect because as soon as John's seen to lose, just like t Bow lost to Alabama, he's gonna cry in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Bro, He's gonna be dumb ass serious and like, no, sell it for you know what I'm saying for the public. But they're like, yeah, for sure, as soon as you get by itself, they ain't gonna cry in.
Speaker 7: The carr.
Speaker 6: Last thing we will say is basically, don't complain about Triple H being predictable, but then when he gets unpredictable, you still complaint.
Speaker 5: Has a perfect way to cap off that right there. Now the other side, what do y'all feel about Charlotte? Like I heard winning, because I've seen a lot of backlash. I've seen no one trying to because at least with Jay, it was like having people like yo, he let him have his moment. The other half for like, I don't want to see him do anything. He's a meme guy or whatever. But Charlotte is being hate from both sides.
Speaker 3: Of the eyes, trying to cut that promo he yo, thank you, and yo. I was like we we were laughing about, you know, like Seane.
Speaker 1: Coming, but when she got in there, I'm just like, yo, she's really gonna fucking win.
Speaker 3: Bro. But once nine Jackson eliminated every single black woman in the in the contest at once.
Speaker 7: February first, everybody will go.
Speaker 1: I guess the nfl A and the only one removing in racist and racism like through like through everybody like this, And I was like, yo, it's just Charlotte and Roxanne. I'm like, there's no way in hell that they're better. Let Rock Sanding win anything right now.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yo, and like you.
Speaker 1: Said, well, Grech said, she was trying to cut that promo, like you know, and then they're trying to like why even bring her back.
Speaker 3: As a baby face?
Speaker 2: That was dumb, Like whoever came up with that was they set her up?
Speaker 5: I missed, fuck yeah because the promo. But she cut the whole promo and was like you know what she when she started getting into like the John Sene in like twoenty and fifteen bag when when he was getting booed and stuff like that, and she was like, you paid your money for your ticket.
Speaker 8: If you want to boom me, you can boom me. But I still love y'all. I said, y'all, we got it. We gotta flip the script. It's not looking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why they set her up like that. The promos and the little vignettes that they had leading up to this was about just all about her lifestyle and her saying that she was the goat without having to say that she was the goat and everything that you've heard about her is true. And then they wanted to bring her back and expected people to cheer for her Like that was stupid as hell. What are you doing, she says, all you motherfuckers picked her first of all, picked EO.
Speaker 8: Sky and he was.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, just to enjoy to ride that the rock is taking you on.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of us assumed that she was gonna come back as a baby face, Like I don't know that was necessarily the plan, Like Charlotte is never necessarily looked at as a sympathetic figure. Like they just can't do it. They've all they've positioned her way too high on the totem pole to try to bring her down and be like, oh, you know what I'm saying, she can play the baby face in peril and all. It just doesn't happen for her.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing, she was a baby Whoever came up with this didn't think this through. Every champion you have across all three brands are baby faces. Tiffany is somewhat a baby face because she turned on Nya, but she still gets cheered. So how the fault they're going to boo Charlotte? So who thoughts said, hey, let's make Charlotte a cookie cutter baby face.
Speaker 2: No, she's better as a condescending prick. Oh oh, I love saying Tiffy time. Nobody's gonna woo with you. Your dad is disgusting. Yeah, niggas off Theaska.
Speaker 10: We're not rolling with you.
Speaker 1: Really, And then like, and what I don't understand is if you wanted her to come back as a baby face, then why would you want her first vignette to be her on.
Speaker 3: Like a fucking helicopter. We're talking diving the ship around you and a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: And that thing about that is relatable?
Speaker 3: How A feel about that?
Speaker 7: I can't relate to?
Speaker 8: And then the other thing did.
Speaker 2: But and then the day that she's scheduled to return to Monday Night Raw and give this promo, TMZ drops this news Charlotte diversus, divorces andrade. You think people we're gonna be like, oh, oh, what the hell we were gonna feel so bad for listen like people them niggas was, I'm in the revised talking ship.
Speaker 5: Them niggas was like, well see you just like your daddy, you on your third marriage. I'm like, niggas do not care. She was cutting that promo and she was talking about how how hard she worked to get back, and she didn't think that there was gonna be like an opportunity for her step back in the ring.
Speaker 8: She didn't know if she could do it. They were booing the hell out of her.
Speaker 5: This happened the last time she came back, and they they kind of like learned from it and they flipped her the heel real quick. But yeah, you're absolutely right. Yeah, Tiffany, Tiffany Stratton can most definitely be the baby face.
Speaker 8: And she don't even gotta be a baby face for long.
Speaker 7: She could be.
Speaker 8: She could be a tweener for this rivalry.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 5: Uh Rio Ripley was like, you know, fight me, fight me. I'm like, we've seen that twice. She just she just went down to NXT for like shit, she was going down like so she could get here. Yeah really and niggas go with it either.
Speaker 1: You want that problem? She did not want that Julia problem. Like, I'll suck you up in here straight up.
Speaker 7: She get that smug smirking like, all right, pease, pick me.
Speaker 3: Real, you better spinning again on her? You think about spinning on me? All right? Take yours up there. It's gonna be Tiffany, because then she could be like she could be like, you know what, you were just like me. You remind me a lot of myself, and.
Speaker 7: You can put respect on my name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just booked the entire thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy for Charlotte.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for Charlotte. You know who else I'm happy for. I'm happy for another one of the four horse women. We finish, get o bag real quick, I'm happy for another one of the four horse women. Bailey is actually going to be at the end the Celebrity All Star Game this Friday in Oakland. She is going to be on Team Jerry Rice and looks like some of her teammates are also looks like Matt Barnes. She's got Drew Ski, Terrell Owens, Shaboozi, Kayla Thornton, and a few others. They're facing off against Baron Davis. Yeah exactly, I know they're facing exactly. They're facing off against Baron Davis, Ca Snatt, Mickey Guiton, Noan Kahan, who was at the Netflix premier, Pablo Schreiber. It's just a whole gang of dope performers, you know, athletes and the like that are going to be involved in this game this upcoming weekend February fourteenth. You know, before you guys tune into a W Grand Slam. Uh, you got some of this as the pre show Friday night, and then they'll probably do like a countdown or a road to Grand Slam, and then on Saturday when you watch all the you know what I'm saying, the rising stars, you know what I'm saying, ship like that. You feel me? You can check out you know what I'm saying, tag Mattress and ship like.
Speaker 3: That on a W Get excited, Davis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I want to see.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares about.
Speaker 5: Where they get in before they get into this. I'm like, yo, man, I got to listen to another year niggas talking about we protesting this because they asked Chris Brown to come in and they pulled back his invitation, Like, you know, nigga, we're not We weren't gonna watch it anyway, but definitely.
Speaker 3: Not for that. But baby Bailey go be on that they might get a niggas thirty Doug, you know, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, you gotta make up for that Bianca and.
Speaker 2: Crossed up where she got crossed up.
Speaker 7: That was maybe.
Speaker 3: A little bit of sorry Professor lake.
Speaker 2: Bro Bank owner Na salute the Bailey. That's gonna be dope. Speaking of the four Horsewomen, I'm gonna just go ahead and bring this up because we introduced this earlier this morning on our socials. Another one of the Four Horsewomen, Mercedes Monet, was voted as one of our newly I guess installment whatever the fuck this is gonna be, but we're doing this whole thing with the Wrestlers of the month, and Mercedes Monette along with Penta, have been chosen as our first wrestlers of the Month for the January of twenty twenty five. Mercedes of Course four Belts Monette. She obtained that third championship against Mina Shirakawa I believe the first week in January. Subsequent following media appearances, another match with Yukasakazaki on AWTV, and just everything that she's been doing since then, Mercedes has had a really strong month, so we went ahead and picked her for that, and of course Penta's WWE debut Chad Gable Pete Dunn and their continued build of him and the star power that they're just continuing to showcase with this gentleman has been great, so follow along with us. We've got to track her a monthly calendar. Salute to Kujo for doing his motherfucking thing with these graphics and art direction for this whole project. We'll be doing this every month, so if y'all want to join in on the conversation, you'll be able to give your thoughts and hopefully, you know what I'm saying, that might influence some of our picks going forward. And we'll see how this influences our Wrestler of the Year conversations at the end of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't know, we can pick two people in different months. You never know.
Speaker 1: You got to cook shut out the pinta man, say ten got eliminated in the first thirty eight seconds, but you know, you know what I mean, I was.
Speaker 7: Like, Nigga, that was a whole two feet yeah, man, Like.
Speaker 1: I remember probably when the rock went over with big show because he was trying to swing it. That was and then you can tell was like, oh, nigger.
Speaker 3: You didn't see that.
Speaker 2: You didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 10: Just keep going, just keep going.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what that was.
Speaker 2: Imagine if Peop would have worn it, he would have got scorpion king.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my taxes, so we get one bottles going towards the bills.
Speaker 3: Thank you, responsible man.
Speaker 5: But he said like yo, he said, I gotta get these spots in, Like there's a whole lot of getting spots. And I think Drew mcintye had enough of that shit. Mckety had enough of that. They said he left after being eliminated and he was like yo. Apparently there wasn't enough like attention on the spot where he was eliminated that he left the show early, and he was complaining about like, oh, someone has to always get in their spots.
Speaker 8: I don't know who it was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't really paying attention to who was in the ring with him when he did get eliminated and what was going on.
Speaker 2: It was on LA night, That's what I guess. Sean Ross Sapp and Dave Meltzer reporting I believe Mike Johnson and PW Insider as well. He was saying, yeah, something in regards to La Knight having to get his shit in and his I guess his elimination was supposed to occur a little bit before it did, and so that kind of threw a little bit of the communication and shut off in between, you know, Drew McIntyre and the whole Damien Priest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was like, nig I ain't trying to be no goddamn few with Damian Priest. What just had the best twenty twenty four I was, that was literally the best wrestler, Like you could have had the best view of the year and all that ship.
Speaker 3: Like I don't, like, I don't think I should be doing that either, but I could a step lower.
Speaker 2: Do you think you mean, Drew McIntyre, No.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean I could, I mean go for seeing put the Damian Priests, even though Damian Priest beat you for the belt, Like, I mean, there's a story there, but I can understand its frustration.
Speaker 2: I mean, they also already had this match in Scotland. Damian Priest beat him. Oh yeah, yeah, Steph in the first place, Nigga, So they've already had the match as well last summer, but I mean as far as the WrestleMania program, they could kind of bring all of that back, but I don't know the direction that they go for that. Very interested to see that. In regards to the direction, I mean, just as we said for Charlotte Flair, she's got to choose an XT women's champion, Tiffany Stratton, she's gonna go for Julia, Is she gonna go out for you know, Ria Ripley. Interested to see what's gonna happen with Alex Bliss. She returned at the Royal Rumble this past weekend. She also apparently inked a new deal with w w E. So those reports in regards to her wanting a new deal before she returned and w WI kind of stalling her out on that, there may have been some truth to that. It appears that she's got a new five year deal with w w E, new merchandise, new new Lily dall Uh. You know, I don't know if she's gonna be on Raw or SmackDown. Now. The Wyatt six were moved over to SmackDown, and there were some reports I guess that she was originally supposed to come back at the San Jose episode of Raw the same night that Penta debuted, but with the White Six being moved over SmackDown, and I guess there was maybe something in regards to a story that they were going to do with her and that group. But now it's like, where does she go? I don't know what roster she's on, but I did see that the White Six tweeted a picture of her and said there you are in the caption.
Speaker 5: So nah, they got to get it back. He was costing my brother, like all types of ship, Like you hit this nigga on the head with a mallet and some bullshit, bro, like, gotta Nikki, you distract her.
Speaker 6: You distracted him with Google coming at your crown. We remember this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was crying the Black Ship. We remember this Your Nikki get her now, Ni just gonna jump her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And there is this history there, so it's like, just finish it up to be a full year. They could just knock it out and call the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, what Tony said. Tony said, if Blisch joins the White Six is fucking over. Yeah, man, I'm my words. Gotta be for them.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: What did you do to carrying Cross, But I'm like, all right, bro, well damn they don't believe me.
Speaker 1: Ap just got it's real cool, man, Like you couldn't. You couldn't be a OP and carrying cross and fucking miss but you smoked the entire back room we got first came.
Speaker 2: Was it okay? Good looking? I appreciate that good looking on the correction, Yeah, I don't know is what's going on with Alp carrying Cross and Scarlett been to the face for like the last month. We ain't seen them in Hello on Paul.
Speaker 7: They won over the wires and then that was it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a rhetorical question, you know, but I don't where is all the punishment? I don't really care where they are. It's kind of like, you know, when when Dave Chappelle was like, who gets a fun with job rule? Thinks about at a time like this, you know, I mean, salute the job rule? Though you for me at the time. You gotta do piece Gotti, But I don't give funk about AOP for real.
Speaker 7: Yeah, over that ship. They don't even call him the full name.
Speaker 10: No more.
Speaker 1: AP, you guys, and it's two of y'all niggas be named a opp and it'll be two niggas a.
Speaker 11: Piece. Yeah, yeah, six change guys.
Speaker 1: Speaking of removing the n racism from the show, oh god see hic oboom to store the feeling though, n XT was very uneventful and I was not happy about it because all the niggas got kicked off the show. She was like, she was like, I love New York nigga, Like all the niggas out like it's going like, so you go suspend Javon nigga.
Speaker 3: Here you got no jaw. Javal went back there to plead his case. It was like, Yo, you gotta go. Yo.
Speaker 1: Look at train yard hold of him, like, hey, black, come on man, come on, chill, come on, chill man.
Speaker 3: Let me walk you out. Bro, let's go talk. You want to go smoke.
Speaker 8: It's crazy, But yeah, it was not a good night.
Speaker 5: Like they ended off the show with U with the tag team match with ober Femi and Trick Williams versus Austin Theory and uh the fuck that is a nigga name Race and Waller. I ain't seen that nigga and the men.
Speaker 8: I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they ended off that match with Oba Femi leaving and you take it away see duck fucking the only I would rather see the other et than this nigga?
Speaker 3: And why are you? Why are you right here right now? And then he had then he had a belso Trick literally got whooped. You know what I mean, get it y air, this bitch. But that that was why are you trying to make you? I was If I was Trick, I would feel just like Drew back in Tire nigga, like.
Speaker 5: Why are you putting me in a program with a nigga?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know, man.
Speaker 8: Maybe I was overthinking it.
Speaker 5: I didn't like it.
Speaker 8: I was like I made ke on Twitter while I was like, it's a black kids. I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: I just just really felt like it was out of place. I felt like, you can have done anything else if y'all want to do this little shit with like oh, you know, we're doing the strap matches or whatever, like niggas like hitting each other with it or whatever. If it's not gonna be two niggas, because if it's in February.
Speaker 2: I think I think the only safe way to do that is if you have Trick introduced that, or if you have the black performer introduce that, you know what I'm saying, rather than them getting whipped to like because that just looks crazy, you feel me, and then to do that, like as at your first show, as your first show during Black History Month, you want to see a black man get whipped, I think if they do something to whereas like, cause Trick's been a little bit more aggressive lately, he's been a little bit more upset. You feel me, so like if he was to do something and kind of snap and then you feel me take off his belt and whip Eddie Thorpe and then they go into a situation where Eddie does it back, and then we have a strap match introduced. Then it's this it's cool, but it came out of nowhere. Yeah, it definitely came out of nowhere. But fuck it. Hey, what do y'all want them to do? Y'all want them to build new stars or not that?
Speaker 5: Nigga I'd like yo, not like.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: Like y'all was just showing right now, showing the video about Ernie the Big Cat lad breaking like the race barrier for wrestling, and then twenty minutes later you got Trick is getting beat with a belt in the show.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I' it's okay to complain.
Speaker 6: If it makes sense, it makes sense, just like I complained about Lester's King's beard bitch nigga, but he.
Speaker 1: Gotta have Jalen Rose Barber nigga because that nigga, that boy man he got.
Speaker 3: So I said, I know what Porto Rico, what I see when I was like, y'all, niggas are funny.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 5: Came back, uh J Yeah, you know what? Yeah, but you know what niggas do care about. Niggas care about Sammy saying and Kevin Owens, bro, that's what That's what people really care about. That's what they really care about. That's the music.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's real rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's y'all. Saw how Sammy and Kevin Owens had that conversation. KO thought they had an understanding. You scratch my back, I scratched yours. We've been friends for twenty plus years. We didnet fought at WrestleMania. We didn't team that WrestleMania. We could do this at the at the highest level of the highest level where you feel me at the peak of it all, you know't talking about for the championship. Let's go ahead and do it. You feel me one more again? And uh, I guess that's just not to be so because Cody beat that nigga, Kevin os and and for some reason, Sammy just was looking on You didn't help this nigga. You feel me? So can you blame Kevin Owens? No? I think everybody, everybody in Toronto, everybody at an elimination chamber should get a free Kevin is Right T shirt. I don't know if that's where this match happens, or if they pull another angle there to to push this thing forward. But like being said, just that real music man. He went ahead after Yeah, let's go ahead and open it up. After the qualifying match between Sammy Zing and Seeing Punk on Raw this past Monday, first of all, that match was dope, seeing Punk talking mass shit, looking at.
Speaker 7: Skott Boy that sign it's on mine.
Speaker 5: You're not on my level?
Speaker 10: All that shit?
Speaker 2: You feel me? He went ahead and beat Sammy Zay. He qualifies for the elimination chamber. They shake hands, Seeing Punk is walking off, and Kevin Owens comes out of nowhere and attacks Sammy Zain from behind n seeing punk out of the ring. He delivers a package pile driver and continue it just beats down on Samusein before he even delivers that. And here we are like with this closing shot of the Sammising Forever t shirt. H. He's just cook, bro. He loves trolling people with their own merchandise. That's great about Kevin Owens. You feel me like he'll have smoke for you, but he's still going to support your latest merch drop.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not taking money from your kids, you know what I'm saying, But I'm still gonna hurt you. They would be able to be a really good dad where you at home all the time.
Speaker 3: Bruh. It was so like when he do you know how?
Speaker 1: First off, I'm folding up in a ladder like this after getting Alabama Slammer nigga, Like I'm like this and they're rolling.
Speaker 3: Me over and I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is the nigga that I asked for help for that just got here.
Speaker 7: Niggas like you just got here. I should be I should be hearing my music right now.
Speaker 3: Like He's like, yo, what the fuck is going on? Like were you out here? Like he was no man. You know, I wanted I wanted to be fair.
Speaker 7: He watched the tape. He said, what do you mean fair, nigga? What do you mean he wants to take what this nigga did not the whole time.
Speaker 3: This nigga just watched him. This nigga just watched Cody celebrate over my lifeless body. And that was the coldest shit ever do. Cody was like, Yo, he good, all right? Cool more fireworks, flease two belps.
Speaker 5: Like he didn't even asked if he was good. He just went over and looked at him like he was disgusted by the fact that he was like on the brink of death. He was like, niggas wouldn't be me.
Speaker 3: Like huh.
Speaker 1: Cool nigh right at the top and it. Sammy looked at him like we're kind of looking up at him and ship he looked. He looked at him like what nigga should have been here already.
Speaker 3: You should have been here, like nigga would be so upset nigga. And I was asking for that ship too.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, seventy better bring his ass out there and help him, because why the funck not you already kick Cody might as well just fucking help me. You don't want to be an honorable man now, nigga man oh I never I never stood up been applauded for a package power driver more than anything in my life though. I was so happy with Kevin. I was like, you know what, Kevin, You're right good good for him. Yeah, you got it back of blood and that's what we're talking about it. That's real beef, you know what I'm saying. That was just meet the Graham's right there. We package power driver with a black eye.
Speaker 5: The thing about the thing about this rivalry is like I can appreciate they know how to put a new spin on it every time. It's one of those things where you know, like you know that it's coming pause like like when they like you know, but they managed to keep it fresh each and every time, like going this route with it where he was like, look like maybe like you could help me out, and him coming out there and not doing it and like him pulling up on raw and just like still just like visibly like mangled, like his face is like very grotesque still and to come out there, it's like, yo, I don't care if I'm hurt, I will still make sure that I hurt you. I don't care because you can see like when he was like when he got up, he's still feeling it, like he's still grabbing like his ribs.
Speaker 8: You can see like like I said, his face and everything like.
Speaker 5: That, and uh with him like going and doing the package pile driver, like them setting this up because at first I thought like they might put this on ice and kind of have like revisit like Randy Orton, Randy Orton comes back and gets his revenge or whatever. But this is definitely gonna be the match of WrestleMania. This is definitely the one they're going with.
Speaker 6: That's what I said too, of like if they don't, if they do it at the Chamber, have Randy come back at the Chamber and set up Randy ko Mania or basically half Sammy sell it and then Ko kind of taught him in Canada, and then have Sammy come.
Speaker 2: Back and yeah, and then because what do you do with Randy at WrestleMania, Like fuck like this I did? And what do you do with John Ceno? What do you do with Like It's like I don't there's just so many like possibilities. This year is fucking crazy, bro, I'm not even hold you. I just I don't know, man, I don't know. But Kevin Owens, Sammy's in it's yeah, it's demn. There gotta be the WrestleMania match. I don't know, with a stipulation or something, because like, I don't think you can just do this as a as a one off match in Toronto. There's got to be something else that happens.
Speaker 5: He like, but I don't think they need to do the match in Toronto, like you can have like them have like a little like okay, like a meet up or whatever. In the contract, Sammy is asking like yeah, fact something like that. He's asking like why would you do this to me? And like yo, we're supposed to be brothers and all that, and Kevin Owens explains for like the upteen times like Nigga, I needed you Gas, like definitely Gas, Like I needed you and you didn't.
Speaker 8: You didn't show up, you didn't do what I needed you to do.
Speaker 5: So as far as that goes, I feel like, you know, they don't even have to have like a match in between to to get to where they want to get to.
Speaker 8: They could they could sell this like on just.
Speaker 5: Like runnings and promos and contract signings all the way up to WrestleMania, and it's not going to lose an ounce of interest.
Speaker 7: No, they proved that with Drew and Pump last year.
Speaker 3: It would take a lot.
Speaker 1: And they really know each other, like Nigga were really best friends. Like them best friend matches. Usually they're either they're either really really good or they're really really asked. And I think it's gonna be on the spectrum of being really really good, and it has to be something like especially something like this Nigga it has like it it's gonna be like hell in a cell something. They coulda put the niggas. They coulda put them niggas in some kind of some kind of structure to where it's gonna hold them in. It's like, you know, a little three stages of Hell. I remember they just make Triple H and Sean Michels fight every other week. It was like eventually you go by just helling the cell got in this ship though, like somethingeound have to bleed to death, not to death for safe, just like bleed to death and restling wise, nobody.
Speaker 3: Glad do we see a house invasion?
Speaker 1: You cannot go into a mine yard, Kevin Owens not going in a ran yard, wrote tomorrow, no has any has any of them broke into anybody's house ship. I feel like Kevin has done that ship.
Speaker 6: The only one who's did home invasion under the iself Robbins, and that was in twenty two.
Speaker 3: I was breaking in her, nigga. Niggas that nigga. Nigga reing his kids notes on the refrigerator ship like you get sucked and.
Speaker 7: Drawing drunk out of that man's orange juice.
Speaker 3: Put it, put a little bit left in there.
Speaker 7: I know, I know, I know he's back.
Speaker 3: I know cod that ship like this nigga put the fucking empty thing back on the door. Bring up.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, l A Knight invade a J's driveway. That was about it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shout aj Styles he back too.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's on wrong.
Speaker 7: Now here's sea damn. They just stripping all those mad down nigga.
Speaker 3: We just said you to ye six.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 3: Man later to give us that back.
Speaker 7: He thinks a good pick man.
Speaker 3: The whitest nigga. That's definitely double contracts. Nigga.
Speaker 2: L A Night deal with Logan. Yeah, that was a house invasion. Samoa Joe pulled up on Wendy.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 2: Page couldn't do shit about that.
Speaker 7: But yeah, fight.
Speaker 2: Anything else before.
Speaker 5: We get out of here.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we have anything else to come in on.
Speaker 7: I don't forget. I'm pretty much not different thing yet.
Speaker 2: I do want to say I thought it was dope that, even though it's only going to last for this week and this week only, Travis Scott's four by four, which is also the theme song for Monday Night Raw, is the number one song in the country. I think that is pretty dope.
Speaker 3: So and thousand copies in the first week for some reason. I don't know how it did it, but it always does.
Speaker 2: Travis Scott's numbers are always funny in the light. But however, the music video for four by four shows and depicts Travis Scott as a wrestler at Reality of Wrestling in a match with I think it's moonshine man tail well. I think the gentleman is he's on the r o H roster independent wrestler. He got his ass whoop. But of course you know there's that so four by four video. If you want to see Travis Scott in a hardcore match, beating nigga up with a chair and also for some reason be like a political candidate and a band director, and there's just a bunch of shit. Yeah he's doing it.
Speaker 3: He was definitely off that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I don't know if it was. I kind of looked at it like him, like they kind of like I don't know if it's like him, like living like four different lives. But as you know, like the song is called four by four in the video, kind of like he's like shown and like like he's shown as like a political candidate, he's shown as a wrestler, he's shown as a fugitive and as a band director.
Speaker 3: So it's not that multiple personality disorder. Okay, all right, you got it.
Speaker 2: Man, check out that new album. This is not an ad. This is not an endorsement. That's all I got. But you know what is an ad? You know what is an endorsement at the Enemy's P three on all social media platforms. Man, make sure you stay tapped in, stay tuned in, stay dangerous, fuck with the guys, Man, Wrestler of the Month, the new segment, the new selection, the new addition, and the new you feel Me, Open it Up? Out the package.
Speaker 7: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Oh straight like that, you feel me? Do what you want to do with that Penta Mercedes. Follow along, man, you know what I'm saying as the year goes, along with that and the Wrestler of the Month and the Wrestler of the Year discussion conversation, but also follow along with the guys, follow along with the enemies as we continue to move along throughout twenty twenty five. They follow me at Oh my God, Grandma on all social media platforms. Beat me there, don't meet me there. You'all talking about what y'all want to do with it? Who's next?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm going man, check this out, man, follow the champ. I'm still the champ because they all picked the same picks that I picked.
Speaker 3: That's why I can't. All right, yeah here, you know what I'm saying. Yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, underscored. That's underscored me underscore. Check out the super Bowl or the little game that's gonna be happening ding the kenviril Lamar thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yoh.
Speaker 5: You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at unscored underscore. I'm getting back on TikTok and making videos short like, I'm trying to get back into that, so, you know, pry for me.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 5: When it comes to editing videos, I get like lazy and I'm like, man, I don't want to edit this ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does get annoying.
Speaker 5: I'll be having ideas. I'll be like, yo, what if I did this? And then I'm like, I'm too fucking lazy for that.
Speaker 6: And speaking of annoying, if you want to be annoyed by me, all me everywhere at his grush, always grush everywhere else.
Speaker 7: You know, Yeah, I annoy people. It's a it's a gift of mine.
Speaker 10: So let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Let's do it, Let's do it. You feel I mean, we'll see what happens this upcoming Sunday with the Super Bowl. If Chiefs can three peet, if the Eagles can knock them niggas off they perch. You're seeing me and what Kendrick has in store for that halftime show. Of course, that's gonna be the conversation to carry things through. But until next week, take care of yourselves and each other. We'll see all on the other side. Man, deuces, biggest, the what some of.
Speaker 5: You gonna go home?
Speaker 3: Tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no no, not nowaday no.
Speaker 7: When I get nervous, I tell the truth