Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: May thirtieth, twenty and twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. This the Friday night open mic on okeelly dot com, The Ocelly Effect.
Speaker 3: My co host Bepete is with me, and.
Speaker 2: You can be too if you call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. In case you can't tell from my last couple of podcasts, I really hate the idea that I still have to keep track of the news. Uh, today, what do we got? Hey, it's good to sell US steel to Japan?
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Six months ago it wasn't according to Trump, according to the Democrats, it wasn't a good idea too, But now it is.
Speaker 3: Did they offer them a plane? Is it guitar? Again? I don't know. Do I care at this point? Not really?
Speaker 2: Uh, Tariff's up, tariffs down Taco Grande as how Yankovic once said, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, man, I don't know what do you want from me?
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for the backlash, and I do mean the many, many backlashes that are about to come, and there's gonna be quite a few. Hey, Biden got pressed on the anniversary of his kid's death, as to whether he had any views on his well being not being represented properly by the Democrats, And does he think he should have gotten the hell out of.
Speaker 3: The race earlier?
Speaker 2: And would it have mattered with the circular firing squad that is the DNC, And and no matter at what point Biden jumped out, nobody was going to vote for Kamala.
Speaker 3: She couldn't run a primary. Oh wait, they got rid of primaries. Sorry, Bernie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it is what it is, right, Is this all there is in the news. Oh, there's prison breaks going on. Oh and Diddy, Hey, I.
Speaker 3: Got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think maybe if the right person goes and gives Trump a nice present, maybe if Kardashian shows up with a couple other celebrities, do you think Trump will pardon did he?
Speaker 3: Look? I'm not into the you know, the freak cops, but come on, you know this guy. They're going after him. It's no good. He was from New York.
Speaker 2: I know he's all right, right something like that. I mean, after all, he just let the Krizzlies out. They had a reality TV show, right, was it? The world according to Krizly or Grizly knows best, or you know, rich people are special, so f you whatever? That series was on USA Network, right or was it the Learning Channel?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, Honeybuber was on the Learning Channel. I can't keep track of the trashy celebrities out there.
Speaker 3: Although are they doing a new Jersey Shore? Maybe? Maybe not? Is it Jersday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's what they call Thorsday? Now Thursday? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, confused, don't be. It doesn't matter anyway. And I hope you guys have other things to talk about. I really do, because I don't want to talk about Trump. And I don't care about which old man is kissing himself or not. And I don't care about how Kamala was gonna lose no matter.
Speaker 3: What she did. It's done, it's over with, forget it. Are we going to war somewhere else? Oh?
Speaker 2: Putin's gone crazy? Not really, He's just doing well. He's just doing Putin, Putin being Putin. And Trump is the only guy who should be shocked because he thought. You know, if I ingratiate myself to someone, I mean, it works for me. Anytime anybody kisses my ass, I give him stuff. Yeah, but Putin wants Ukraine real bad more than he wants your flimsy ass friendship. Didn't figure that one out yet. Ask the people that, oh wait, you can't. A lot of them fell out of windows. I was going to say, ask the journalists that have been covering them, you know, intensely over the past few years. But unless you're an RT type propagandist, you probably fell out a window or drank some tea with something that was radioactive in it. So you know, And I don't begrudge the guy. This is the way the ket KGB operated. I mean, he got the gangster state. He went and got the gangsters that had been operating the black markets for a long time because when the Soviet Union collapsed, their regular market didn't work. So he went to the gangsters who still had business, and he got in business, and then he took over business and then explained to him, listen, it's great, and I know you're all capable of murdering whole families and everything, but remember this, I have the KGB. So they said, respect how big of a cut do you need? And they made him a billionaire and they didn't even have to sell Putin coin. By the way, when is Putin coin coming out? Because Beavis and butt Head excuse me, Eric and Don Junior have decided to partner up with a crypto thing, and of course the Trumps are now billionaires for real due to the crypto coin that has no value, but you bought it because it's a future Anyway, Do I care about any of this?
Speaker 3: Does it sound like I do?
Speaker 2: I hope not gonna ask BPTE how he's doing, But first I'm gonna get the phone number out of the way. For as long as we have it, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And you can determine what is going to be coming out of this this show tonight, join us, be a part of it. Tell us what you want to talk about. What's on your mind. Have you been to the grocery store lately?
Speaker 3: Can you afford food?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing so well with it.
Speaker 2: Indeed, I talked about pizza on Thursday, and somebody did send me some money for pizza.
Speaker 3: Which I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Uh, And I'm hoping to buy a pizza at some point, but I got to check and see if I keep the electricity on for the last couple of days of the month first, but after that, I think I might find a way to order a pizza during the course of this show, if I can get it done. But I don't know how much the app charges, and we don't have a car, so I can't just drive somewhere and go get it. And I would go get a little Caesar's pizza because it's better than half of the crap they try and push this pizza around here. Anyway, I am in the South, where no good pizza exists except.
Speaker 3: In very very special places. Tell you this Fatty's Pizza Fatties. That's the name of the joint in Macon, Georgia. Not bad. Couple other places along the way.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing stories that there is a good pizza place in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't know. Maybe, Oh, I know who can tell me? My co host be Pete. In case you can't tell me, Pete.
Speaker 2: I actually had missus O clean out the rotten tooth a little bit, so my face isn't all swollen up this week.
Speaker 3: But how's your week been? Brother?
Speaker 7: I spit there's a week around here and rain for the past week that we're dealing with understorms tonight. So it's been kind of not get a lot done, but get it done with two hours each day.
Speaker 3: Kid, Wait a minute, you were dodging rain this week.
Speaker 2: I got hit hard, matter of fact, no power Tuesday night and to Wednesday morning. And then I had all sorts of trouble with the internet because the storms came a rolling through Georgia. In fact, even though the weather people didn't report it, a whole bunch of people went online to show us pictures of tornadoes running up and down the highways in Georgia, you know, along with the prison break, oh in the shooting and making which if anybody heard about that mass shooting, the two brothers that died, two of the very few people that actually knew and making here dead.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Another week, another couple of shootings, another couple of bodies here and making because that's just the way it is. But rain, Yeah, we had plenty of rain, matter of fact, I think hail one day, but lots of thunderstorms.
Speaker 3: But you were kind of fudging it there. Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was breaking up as it is. It got to s so it might rain two inches here, and you know a mile down the road it might just sprinkful. So but it has been and they're moving fast when they're geting through here. For some reason's last through Florida are great quickly selling. You know, one five minutes of intense weather and then it's pretty much called for.
Speaker 3: A few hours.
Speaker 7: Then another band will come through. So sounds more like the houses and stuff down in the yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds more like what used to happen in Florida all the time. You know, where the rain is like all of a sudden, you get a bucket dumped on your head and then it's like sunshine for a couple hours, then another bucket dumps on.
Speaker 3: Your head every once in a while. That used to happen in Florida.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You ever spend time in Florida?
Speaker 7: Yeah? You spend time down there every summer when I was with Baul team for spring training and all, and I had some fans from Loosemoter Beach, which is nice, smaller area but mainly familiar with Loosemore Beach in Hollywood, Miami.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Florida, we haven't heard from our Florida callers or Captain trips in a while. I'm hoping we get we get some classic callers, and I'd love to hear from that open air asylum they call Florida. There at the bottom of our map here in the US, right next.
Speaker 3: To the let me get it straight, the Gulf of America.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Florida, I've just reading the here's article here. The Coast Guard had four interdictions down there and they have hauled in thirteen tons of cocaine.
Speaker 3: Fourteen tons between.
Speaker 7: Four yeah, between four in addictions.
Speaker 2: That is a record high for cocaine in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's not normal, is it.
Speaker 7: That's usually high. I mean, I don't know if they were stuck out there and they or they had planned these four in addictions to get but they see on the May third, May fifth, they six than May tenth, and they were about one hundred and seventy miles rest of Mexico, and off that one alone, they seized thirty six hundred pounds in that one that they've just been cruising around bus and folks. Fourteen tons. Nice, that's a lot of damn cocaine.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: But you know what, if you pay attention to the things that people yell at me about you would have known that that was coming? Tell you why, because you know, in November and December, when people were trying to talk to me a little bit about you know, JFK stuff and Trump coming into office, they said, you.
Speaker 3: Know, what do you think will change?
Speaker 2: And one of the things I made as an off, offhand remark was, uh, we're going to see cocaine come back a little. And I wonder if my prediction is now coming true because a couple other things did too. But hey, I don't want to get into the I told you so it is here tonight.
Speaker 3: Why bother?
Speaker 2: Because can you even keep track of the things that are happening? But fourteen tons of coke that isn't unusual seizure in a short amount of time lately? I mean I'm expecting fentanyl, some maths. I mean, you know, something crazy gotta come in.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk is now being questioned about how much ketemine he uses, according to The New York Times, And of course Elon tried to be as trumpy as he could be and say.
Speaker 3: Isn't the New York Times the.
Speaker 2: Same people that you know falsely reported Russia Gate and got a Pulitzer Prize, to which the reporter said, you know, I had to check my Pulitzer list. I'm not sure, mister musk. But back to this question as to whether you were using a lot of ketemine, what's up? I thought that was funny, along with the I'm gonna make this beautiful steel company great forever by selling it to Japan. That was interesting stuff in the news speed but anything interesting by you or in your way. Also, I think the great Pizza debate is something that we got to get into again. I don't know if you caught my Memorial Day and Pizza show, but I had fun with that because Domino still allegedly makes pizza.
Speaker 3: But what else is going on in your world?
Speaker 2: We've already got two callers lined up and I want to get to them next, but let me let you finish telling us what's happening in be Beatland.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Just this week was trying to catch up on some Knees items and some longer articles and stuff. But you know, I'm need to I'm need that. I don't who gives a crap? Phase this constant mirage of stuff out every day. It's like, I really don't care anymore.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: The biggest thing I see going on is now the race war started in the w NBA because Caitlin Clark is kicking everybody's butt. You know, a bunch of bunch of lesbians taking you know, get pissed off about it, so they start taking cheap shots. And now we've got, oh that video video of Brittany Greener out shooting basketballs around a pool, and Abert looks at that video. They can't see that Britney Greener is a guy. Is wide Well, I.
Speaker 5: Was leaving it.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered about Brittany there. But quick question is this Caitlin chick white? Is that what the problem is?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, like the driven snow Well, it.
Speaker 2: Is n usual for you know, whitey to do well with the basketball, but every once in a while it happens.
Speaker 3: You know, So what are you going to do? I mean, are you inclusive or not? Because you got to include the minority there, and in this case the minority is the white girl.
Speaker 7: Well and look at let's look at.
Speaker 8: The w NBA two.
Speaker 7: You know, Bill both got to get out there where he playings women for letting it fail. They're projected to least forty billion dollars this year. They've never they've never made a profit. They have been subsidized by the NBA all these years. They can't fill stadiums. And when Caitland Clark came along last year after the college Championships and started playing, she started putting suits in the stadium, well, they started selling tickets. And so you've got a lot of players that have been there playing for years with really very little recognition, and now all of a sudden, because the white girl comes in, Oh, that's why everybody's taking interest. Well, no, you look at the stats and she's kicking your ass everywhere from Sunday. So it's I don't though. It's just another little offset of life that reflects the division that has to be imposed upon everybody, no matter what the institution. Somebody has to get in there and make it somebody against somebody else because it will getting old.
Speaker 2: Because no matter what, nobody wants to face the reality of the following. Okay, and I'm going to use a completely bizarre example here for sports entertainment because essentially, although people argue that well, sports entertainment's like wrestling, but other things are real sports.
Speaker 3: You know, what it's.
Speaker 2: Entertainment anyway, Because here's the bottom line. If you can't put asses in the seats, no matter how much the NBA, you know, subsidizes it, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: WCW went away because the WWE now okay, because they lost that lawsuit against Prince Charles and his people. WUCW went away because the products sucked.
Speaker 3: Pretty simple.
Speaker 2: You know, if the product's no good, people won't buy it, and they certainly won't pay exorbitant prices. I mean, if you take a look at how much it costs, you know, it's not like we're talking about. You know, go with the family and pay twenty five bucks and you get to sit there, and we'll also throw.
Speaker 3: You a drink or a hot dog.
Speaker 7: I'll give you a good example. Remember back when the women's the national women's soccer team at all the hullablue over salaries. All the men's teams gets paid more and blah blah blah, and we demand people pay for we're doing the same job. And you know, they got into it. Come to find out that the women's team had a totally different contract than the men's team in the way it was structured, and they voted for that car. I mean, they accepted that contract and then they went to bitch after the fact because they find out just how stupid they were signing the damn thing. And then you've got the women's team, you know, to show just how good they are, they put them up against a bunch of high school seniors and lost like twenty one to nothing or something. You know, some amazing school that high school males were just running circles around our women's national team. These are, you know, professionals and in every other aspect. So they made such a big stink about it that people finally said, you know what, school y'all, and interest just went down the tubes. You know, you see it when the Olympics come off or when they have the walk. Oh yeah yeah. The Way was telling god, ah, they're very oh yeah, blah blah rah. But other than that, you don't see the people show up at their game.
Speaker 3: So here's why.
Speaker 7: It's the same thing with the w NBA.
Speaker 3: Who watches Way, who watches men's gymnastics? How about that? Okay, does it all? Does anybody give a crap?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: So nobody cares. It's very simple. If nobody wants to go see it, and nobody wants to buy your merch. You don't have a business. Pretty simple when.
Speaker 7: You're losing forty billion dollars a year. Eventually, the guys and this happened in the NBA, I know a couple of times, you know, the news stories will come out, Yeah, we should jerk better pay. You know, we're professionals, and blah blah blah. It's like, well, if you don't put asses in the Saints and the and the NBA decides to cut off your funding, what the hell are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: The whole league is gonna collapse with the WUNDA and women's. Yeah, but here's the thing about that is that if the team sucks in the place, what.
Speaker 5: Do they do?
Speaker 2: They move it, or they get rid of it. They absorb it, right and it's gone. It's pretty It's a business. So I don't care man, woman race, It's irrelevant. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Complain As a white musician, I didn't have as many opportunities to make it as all these hip hop guys did.
Speaker 3: I should get what funding. I mean, you know, look, if you can't fill a.
Speaker 2: Place and I you know, I'm not even saying I was a super talented guy, but there was good enough to do stuff out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but there's a lot of people out there that they enjoy college basketball. They don't spend a day watching the NDA.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 7: Those NBA games I watch are the ones I can catch during the finals.
Speaker 3: I'm never arrested the season.
Speaker 7: I don't give a damn about See. I don't care how I watch college basketball at the drop of a hat because it's talent. But the NBA has gotten to where it's just a run and dunk and I just don't see any enjoyment in it. I'd rather watch farmer league hockey than professional basketball.
Speaker 3: Well see, And that's the thing. Look and speaking mass and we vote with our dollars.
Speaker 2: Bottom line is, I don't give a damn about college sports, and I don't care. Even when I was the biggest baseball fan and I knew every player on every team, and I was watching the trades and I used to pay attention to the draft and everything, I didn't know a damn thing about the college players.
Speaker 3: I didn't care.
Speaker 2: The only time I got aware of them is when they were on the radar of my favorite team. Other than that, I couldn't tell you was playing for what college.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to this day, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what college is even a baseball teams. And I was a big baseball fan. But anyway, but I only wanted to watch the pros. I was one of those guys, very simple, and I don't watch many A worts today, but I do watch some baseball in some boxing. Look, I don't want to get too far into this because we do have some college and I want to get to them, and one of them has.
Speaker 3: Been on the line all along.
Speaker 2: But we can continue this, maybe with the caller, or maybe they got something else on their mind. And I don't want to discourage other discussions, because you know, sports talk you can find somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: When the power was out, though, I did get a good dose of the conservative radio stations, so you know, and every time I do turn it on, I can predict what they're gonna say. But then Hannity informs me of the next wave of what's gonna be said everywhere in conservative media. But you know, I listened to Red Eye Radio, I listened to Hannity, I listened to.
Speaker 3: Uh Man.
Speaker 2: Give me some of the other current conservative radio guys since Bongino left.
Speaker 7: You got Chloe and Buck, you got in in Russia's old slot, you got well, you got Glenn Beck and the Crude Full of Blaze and usually in the mornings. Yeah, oh what's his name? Oh God, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think of the Blaze as conservative though, they're a little bit like out there. They're kind of unique, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they they take a heavy conservative bent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of Mark Levin, that's that's one of the names I now.
Speaker 7: I try to listen to him, but they screw him around the Stacy down here that carries him that I can pick up. They always use Mark Lavin's show to put all these one hour oh we've got a special show tonight blah blah blah blah blah, and they cut into Levin's time, So a lot of times your reduced down to just two hours of being able to listen to them. So I just said screw it and I'll go We'll listen to it all while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because he has a pay to play in syndication contract, So if you can insert your local media in there instead of playing his stuff, you actually save money. So they save money on the bin when they interrupt with anything. Even the Atlanta Braves, I think, like the FM station that has him here in Georgia, the Atlanta Braves preempt live in sometimes. Okay, And I didn't even know who the hell's covering Limbaugh's spot anymore because it's.
Speaker 7: Just sorry tell you, Paul Travels and Buck Sexton got kicked to take over that slot. And I'm gonna be honest with you. You listen to those two three hours, it's like listen to the same person talk to him so argue with himself. Yeah, and yet these guys, they've been in this it's winning media so long, but there's to me, they're just so damn boring.
Speaker 3: It's lame.
Speaker 2: They're in a rut and they just you know, and look, I'm not even talking about their political ideas. I'm talking about their delivery, their concepts. The versus shocking, you know, not like nothing shocking. It's like when you tune on into one of these news stations and they're like breaking news and.
Speaker 3: It's not breaking. It's freaking eight hours old already, nothing breaking about this, you know, breaking news.
Speaker 2: We have a few more comments to make about a story we gave you twelve hours ago.
Speaker 8: And I'll be honest.
Speaker 7: Radio is getting hard to listen to. Yeah, well I quite listened in the hell of years ago after Trump's election. The first time I said that's it. I saw ay, that's been saying the exact same thing for twenty freaking years many shows. Yeah, the just the exact same crap, just changed the names of the person that he's talking about. And I had to get that up years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, right, hey, listen, how do you think I feel. I was first listening to this jackass on WABC radio in New York. And believe me, that was before you know, Fox picked him up. Uh, they had just started getting interested in him with Hannity and Combs, remember that. Well before that, they tried using him as a solo guy on ABC and he wasn't pulling as well as Curtis Sliwa.
Speaker 3: For Christ's sake, you know, I mean that's rough when you can't beat Sliva.
Speaker 2: Sleia was like the filling guy that they stuck in every time slot and when somebody got sick, you know, on ABC Radio.
Speaker 3: And I found him way more entertaining. Hannity was just boring as hell.
Speaker 2: Uh, and It got boring with Combs too, because Combs never fought back. I mean, I love that clip from Family Guy when they're like, yeah, this is like like Hannity and Combs and they play handity, you're you're with the terrorists. You don't you hate America? Don't you don't you alan you hate America?
Speaker 3: And they turned the camera and it's droopy Dog going, well, they do know, Sure, I don't see it that way. You hate America, You're a terrorist? Oh right, I guess you win again. And I just thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 9: And you know, to do all this.
Speaker 7: Earlier of all that that I would try to listen. I try to listen to Livin only because it goes off of the you know, get off my wall. But other than that, it would be Gutfeld on Fox other lot.
Speaker 5: I couldn't.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't give you a don for all the other media from buying.
Speaker 2: Well, Gutfeld knows how to yell in five minute segments. I mean that that's good at anyway, Let's get to the callers and see what they think. Maybe they've got other views, not about conservative radio, not about the w NBA, not about Trump. Maybe they got something else to tell me. Maybe they'll talk ice cream. Let's first go to Danny in California, see what's on his mind.
Speaker 3: So, Danny, you're alive?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 5: I love ice cream. I love ice cream. It's hot here. We can have some ice cream after the show. I love ice cream?
Speaker 3: What kind? Tell me what kind of ice cream you're gonna go for?
Speaker 8: You know, as a child, I was a big fan of chocolate. You put chocolate, and my brother he loves strawberries, and my mother loves vanilla. And as I've gotten older, my wife is up the game. It's hoggen Dawson. No, it's pricey. She's got me addicted to Hoggendaws vanilla, and then everything else is a very close second.
Speaker 5: I'll eat any ice cream, all right.
Speaker 2: What about prepackaged stuff now? Listen, I'm a vanilla definitely.
Speaker 3: I love vanilla ice cream.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. I've always appreciated that. I had a little jag there for a while. One of my favorite things was chocolate chip mint. But when it comes to prepackaged stuff, right, like one of those single ice cream treats.
Speaker 3: You might buy at a convenience store. I dig the magm. I dig the mag what do you what do you like?
Speaker 5: Okay, it would be first, I can't a klondike bar. I love a klondike bar.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just picturing daddy. Wait wait, I'm sorry I was. I had to picture like you. I had to picture you going, what would you do per a klondake bar? Remember that commercial?
Speaker 5: I just I remember it very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I buy that hilarious.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but yeah, I could probably break a command for one of those if I was desperate enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice, but no, Yeah, yeah, I don't know which one, but I probably would end up breaking one of them. But no, I always loved.
Speaker 8: Ice cream, and uh I generally i'm pretty conservatives just the weekends. It's just like with alcohol, it's the weekends. Everything in moderation.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 5: So it was interesting you were talking about It wasn't the topic I.
Speaker 8: Want to start, but your talkalking about conservative talk radio, and it's really interesting. Rush Limbaugh got to start here in Sacramento and he was a hot item. But at that time with talk radio, it was much more diversified. You could get you know, you had liberals, you had conservatives, you had moderates and it's something called the fairness doctrine. And I remember back in the eighties and that was a big thing that Republicans wanted to get rid of, you know, they wanted to got they got rid of the fairness doctor. And if you did any political speech, you had to allow a certain amount of time to do a counter And the interesting thing about.
Speaker 5: The Rush Limbaugh show, his show was much better.
Speaker 8: Local because at least he got well for a while when I was listening to him here locally, is he actually allowed people to actually challenge him. And when he got into the national sagage, it was a totally different show.
Speaker 5: It was totally monitor and censored. Matter of fact, they even got blocked. They blocked your numbers going in. I mean he got chatted. I remember. Go ahead, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Was just gonna say they started like when caller ID was definitely vogue, right, they would start to like identify callers and know exactly and they'd be like, we don't want to hear this.
Speaker 3: Crap from you today and hang up on you.
Speaker 2: Because I used to call shows and my favorite talk radio station was the most conservative station, believe it or not, and they would have occasionally a liberal on there.
Speaker 3: But the fairness doctrine was long gone. People don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Necessarily, but there was a point in time where like, if you had a political candidate on, you had to allow equal time to their opponent, which was you know, and in California you growing up. I forget exactly how old you are, Danny, but the thing is you sixty three, okay, So Reagan being God is not a crazy thing in your mind. So I talked to John Barber about the years ago on this show, about how he was trying to have Ronald Reagan on and then the problem was he would also have to allow the Democrat and the Nazi Party guy all right, and he had to allow like the Ralph Nader of the day, like everybody now had a shot because he put Reagan on on radio. And I thought that was great. I thought that would be a great thing if you had to allow. But when you get these you know, conservative entities. ABC kind of did this in New York, believe it or not. WABC in New York highly conservative. They had Bob Grant on in the morning, and then they would have somebody between maybe and then Russe Limball would come on.
Speaker 3: I think around twelve o'clock, either ten or twelve o'clock. I forget.
Speaker 2: But then it would turn a little strange because at night they would have you know, they were rotating people in and out, and at one point any and Combs got a slot there. But there was like even this liberal which I think ended up on the view for a little bit, Lynn Samuels, who had people have mixed up Maria Heller for Lynn Samuels a few times and it's like, no, no, they're not the same thing. Lynn Samuels was like a full blown I'm going to defend every Democrat, you know, like I'm going to be absolutely textbook liberal, and it was hilarious because you know, people would either call up and love her or hate her guts on that radio station, like to the point where she was getting like death threats every show, and she didn't even have a regular slot, Like the Lynn Samuels show was like just a rotating substitute show. And Curtis Leewa had the same thing because before he got divorced, he was working on there with his wife Lisa, and they were the morning show there because they had to fire Bob Graham for saying something racist or whatever for a little while and then they brought him back. But Curtis and Lisa in the morning were kind of entertaining.
Speaker 3: And if you don't know.
Speaker 2: Curtis sleeway was in other parts of the country, Curtis Sleewa was a Guardian Angel, which was a voluntary guy. Yeah, voluntary guy in a red beret that would go on to the subways and stuff and defend people and try to like keep the peace on the subway because quite honestly, in the late seventies, the transit cops, if they existed, I don't know where they were because you never saw them in the subway or on the platforms or on the trains or nothing nowhere. Anyway, I think it's interesting to bring this up. And I lost damn, I lost one. I lost two callers here, look, Jimmy James and a wireless caller from somewhere I don't know where. Guys call back in We are live, okay, Yeah, And I was just talking to Dan a bit because I had him on hold a while.
Speaker 3: But believe me, I.
Speaker 2: Want to hear from more of you. But what is conservative radio like in California now, Danny?
Speaker 3: I mean, what what is it like?
Speaker 8: Who's well it's well, I don't need to leave them listen to Conservai radio. All I got to do is have my coworkers come in and they just pair the same propaganda non stop.
Speaker 5: Is they want to get a reaction out of me or or or something of that nature. And I pretty much heard it.
Speaker 8: And you know, here's the deal. I can remember Rush Limba, now this is me. Now, I personally was a registered Republicans because my whole family was conserveed as not this tree even liberal, as a lot of people were perceiving for. I voted for Ronald Reagan twice. I voted for him twice, and I think it was around nineteen eighty five when Rush Limb but I started breaking out getting big here in Sacramento, and I heard the episode and somebody called them out because they did a little bit of research and found out he.
Speaker 5: Never registered even vote. He never even voted for Rush lim Book. I mean for Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 8: I voted for him twice. And here's the catcher, his personal attorney in him we go. He's actually a family friend of my family and we actually attended the same church, Catholic Church, and we both lecture together. He would do one week and I would do the other and I always found it humorous is that his attorney, Chris and I can give you his name if you want, would actually do when he would try to do his lecture, and he'd always try to insert his political agenda to conservative and if I tried to be lying, they would have raced Holy hell. And I just kind of giggled and told the priests, I go, you know, this is kind of silly, you know what he's doing. So but overall, Chris Russia's attorney, I mean, he was actually a nice guy. He was could be a blowhearted, but I mean, seep down, he was a nice got you know, I mean you always his treatment of me, it was always fair and nice.
Speaker 5: We never got into any discussions. You know what's amazing.
Speaker 2: You know what's amazing is this phenomena that I noticed in like alternative media land a few years ago, where I could tell what people were listening to based on the stuff they were parroting. And I really I complained about it a lot because I'd be like, look, I at least try and look at things from a different angle, you know, I don't just pick up what you know, Corbett says or what Jack says or whatever. You know, back in the day, when I would listen to certain people regularly, I'm not going to pick up what they say and just run with it, you know, like, but a lot of people did that. And when the podcast explosion happened, I noticed that there were certain people and even people that I worked with, that were just parrots, and that annoyed me to help. But you know what, it really shouldn't have because I should have been prepared for it. And why do I say that, because you know, they've tried the liberal talk radio thing a few times. They even tried that Air America network and you know, different things they've attempted to become a network. But here's the reality. Any of these so called liberals that agree with them don't listen to talk radio.
Speaker 3: They just never did. The numbers don't pan it out. It's very simple, my whole life.
Speaker 2: The only thing that you know catches fire on the radio when it comes to talk shows is the following three things. The way I see it, you know, you've got to exclude sports, that's a special circumstance, okay, But when you get down to it, there is a lane for conservative radio. There's a lane for local stuff like things that are just like in New Jersey, we have a station that's statewide New Jersey won on one point five and it's all about what's happening in New Jersey, in local towns.
Speaker 11: All that.
Speaker 2: You want to know why a road closed. You want to hear about, you know, the new businesses that are coming into the state. You want to hear about the controversy over this, that third thing with the police in Camden, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You tuned to that station, that's a.
Speaker 2: Guarantee it's your local station. And the third lane is just the freak show, which is either your coast to coast am or your wild guy that talks about you know, far out subjects and let's talk about ghosts tonight, you know. And look, there's a full range of full spectrum of.
Speaker 3: Those kind of guys out there. But those are the.
Speaker 2: Only successful things that sustain themselves on radio outside of again, you know, like sports, and again I'm talking only talk radio. Conservative radio has this certain magic and I've never been able to figure it out to where the listeners not only are loyal, faithful listeners to people that sometimes have no talent.
Speaker 3: I mean in some cases they do.
Speaker 2: And I even have to admit that although I found it hilarious that Rush Limbo picked on drug addicts, was a drug addict, you know, but he had a talent.
Speaker 3: He had a showmanship about him. Most of them have that.
Speaker 2: But whether they have it or not, these guys will all effectively say the same thing for the most part, and their listeners will then take that when they're not tuned in for their hour two hours, four hours, you know, depending on the listener, they will take the exact statements from those guys, never fact check them, but repeat the political talking points, and I mean verbatim, and some of them don't realize that they're even repeating it. That is hilarious to me. They have the perfect brainwashing operation. And I don't know what the magic is, because if liberals ever do decipher that we are in trouble in this country, we're going to have a seriously confused situation here if we have liberal Like the liberals don't have the right parents. They parrot some stuff, right, but it's incoherent most of the time they don't deliver it.
Speaker 3: But conservative talk radio guy, he delivers that stuff.
Speaker 2: Perfectly to the point where I mean, how many conversations have you heard where like one of them is a standout in the group, even if they're all nodding their heads like they're listening to a Grateful Dead song. If they're all nodding their heads along, one of those guys is so good at delivering it that somebody will turn to them and say you should be on the radio, you need a YouTube channel. They will do it because they'll be like, this guy is better than all of us at it. He should be up there doing it too.
Speaker 3: They replicate, repeat, and absolutely carry the banner with them. And that is a magic that.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 2: If I wanted to just, I don't know, go out there and cosplay as a conservative radio guy and do it, I guarantee I could do it. And if you put me on a radio station somewhere, I could do it energetically, I could stay and I'm already informed about a lot of things.
Speaker 3: But I guarantee you put me out there, as you know, Chuck Locke here on Conservative ninety nine point five. Here we go, now, let's get at it.
Speaker 2: And I like just went after all the talking points like they do. I promise you I could create an audience if I'm in the right area, like in Georgia, we still got plenty of space for these guys. You know, yep, I applied for a job with a Cumulus station here not too long ago.
Speaker 3: And actually my response, I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking about reading it on the air, but I don't know because it's still up in the heir as to whether they might be able to use me for something. But if I find that they that it's as dead of an end as I think it is, because I just wanted to go in there and maybe do some news reading. But if they decide to use me, I'm not going to divulge this. But if, like I think it's definitely a dead path, maybe I'll share it with you guys. But it was pretty much we've seen your social media so no.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, which I know, go ahead, you know is good?
Speaker 5: Okay, here here, here's here's the thing. Okay, remember all this media is a business. Yes, they want to make a profit.
Speaker 8: And and here's here's why you're never gonna get now. We actually at one time had a few stations before the Communications Act, probably Clinton and acted and it was more ran.
Speaker 5: By the FCC.
Speaker 8: You did have some stations where they were put late night, and they actually had some pretty good liberals that would you know, that were pretty They were good, they had some talent and ability.
Speaker 3: No, no, wait, way, pos for a second, Danny, pause for a second. I want the listener to consider.
Speaker 2: This that in liberal ask Commifornia, right, they still put the liberals on in the middle of the night, in the dead zone. Because even in Cammifornia, my friends, they can't get liberal radio to work.
Speaker 3: I just want to point that out. Oh no, go ahead, please, you.
Speaker 5: Got a point.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's what they did. But here's the you know why, here's the bottom line. Tell me their revenue isn't based on listeners. It's based on advertisements, right, those who pay for the advertisements.
Speaker 5: The problem they had.
Speaker 8: With the liberals and why they censored them and why they didn't like him, is that those conservatives hawk Post would never say anything that was going to cause a you know, any impact that could harm the advertisers. When they said Rustlingbolt that he brought in money, he did he any business could do no wrong. The free market is basically gospel. That's why he was put on there. And guess he was a talent that there was no objectivity you were never going to have them criticize an advertiser. And even they had the little on the on the commercial, they had him in check two to a point.
Speaker 5: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So here's my question for you, though you I really I'm asking this question sincerely because I happen to know that you're at least in part correct, because I knew people that worked for Snapple before it got sold right, and Snap was a New York concern. They were just there and they made the move to get on with Rush Limbaugh after they had success with Howard Stern.
Speaker 3: They didn't give a damn.
Speaker 2: About the politics or you know, oh geez, you're advertising with Erward Sturn. He's growth and they didn't care because they knew Stern's listeners were gonna buy Snapple.
Speaker 3: They bought it.
Speaker 2: They built that company off Howard Stearn's back. Then Rush Limbaugh gets in on it. It expanded more because Limbaugh was on like, you know, at Howard Stern's peak, he was on what thirty forty terrestrial radio stations. Rush Limbaugh was on something like four hundred stations. I mean, you know, some of them were wayward little you know, nothing's in the middle of the desert, but it didn't matter. He took every station and could get on, which I think was one of the most brilliant things he ever did is his business when it came to you know, I'll take every crap station there is and put them together in a way. I was trying to replicate that in modern day by taking on stations in weird places. I mean, I was Georgetown, Texas. You can't even find it on a map.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I didn't care. You know, It's like, no, I'm on another station. Great anyway, How is it, though, that you can't sell things.
Speaker 2: Like locally, you know, the muffler shop, the pizza joint. You mean to tell me that a liberal can't sell pizza or tacos or you know, or come down to the photo you know, photo shoot place over here, or you know, come in and buy your clothes at the local sporting supply because they're liberal. Something is missing from that formula, And I don't know what it is, but I don't think conservatives are any better at pitching stuff. It's just that they happen to have that audience that I'm telling you is extremely loyal and parrots.
Speaker 3: Everything they hear.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what it is right there in plain sight, because if you're parroting every single thing you hear.
Speaker 3: That includes the commercials, doesn't it true. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean I think, but I think the radio stations, what is it like there's six shoots, there's really basically it's almost a monopoly.
Speaker 5: It's like six corporations.
Speaker 2: It's like five, yeah, altogether. Like when it comes to radio, you got yeah, Cumulus.
Speaker 3: IHeart and.
Speaker 2: Three others really and and that's what controls almost every single thing on your dial. Uh, the the the independent stations and like you know, mom and pop owns, they're gone pretty much.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, yeah that yeah, that's that's gone. Yeah, I mean there's two far between.
Speaker 3: But what is conservative radio? Weber?
Speaker 2: What is conservative radio like in California? Though I don't think you quite told me about it, I'm just curious.
Speaker 8: Well, it's the same as all over like occasionally okay the station that and I won't mention the numbers unless you want me to. Okay, they used to be Okay, it's KFK fifteen thirty on in Sacramento.
Speaker 5: Now I listened to them far before. They're for just the basic news and local thing.
Speaker 8: Even when you listen, like I tuned into the morning just recently, even the local hosts their conservative the one guy, independent Sacramento guy. I mean he's supporting conservative tours. I mean, it's it's a demographics and it may be just the customer base why they cater to. So, I mean, I actually have met the guy that does the radio here in sacrament I was introduced and I was going to mask someplace and the prest introduced me. He was a sports guy. Now he's doing kind of a local kind of mixed politics, community stuff. I was listening the morning and they're all they definitely are pushing you know, it's basically Trump is good. Look how he's getting.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's just kind of a law of law.
Speaker 8: Okay, Mott's say, Sean Hannity really really quick.
Speaker 3: Really quick, Danny, is it is it?
Speaker 2: KFBK Sacramento's news, weather and traffic. Okay, I'm doing I'm researching this while I'm listening to you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So he's even the local morning guy that they probably pay, you know, twenty thousand dollars a.
Speaker 3: Year or two to show up and be there at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: He's running basically the pregame for you know, Hannity and Limbaugh and everybody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her face prepting it up.
Speaker 8: And then maybe that's hey, you know what you know, give you an example, Rachel Maddele wrote a really good book and I was pretty impressed with her. But when she got on the MSNBC, she's I just saw through that. She's she's she's lied about so many things. Then again, you know, everybody's got a price. I mean she's being paid with thirty forty million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: I mean you start taking care of your family, you know, Oh what price do you have? Let's be honest. I mean I'd like to think I have more integrity than that.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, is you're throwing up money at somebody.
Speaker 8: People.
Speaker 5: People can change pretty fast.
Speaker 2: And by the way, this is a pretty good size station you're talking about, because it's got an FM, it's got an FM repeater, it's fifteen thirty AM and ninety three point one FM, and quite frankly, it looks to me like they have they they got it nailed, and they are an iHeart radio station by the way, So they're one of the many, many corporate you know, cookie cutters, Yeah, which I.
Speaker 8: Believe probably one time they were locally on before the SEC start letting them, you.
Speaker 5: Know, monopolize.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 2: Well, there used to be all kinds of rules about these sales, and now it's just if Trump is pissed.
Speaker 3: At, you're gonna have trouble selling your stuff.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I don't think you have CC cares now about what's going on with these stations. Pepete, you got anything to add to this conversation. I mean, I'm talking to Danny here. I feel like I'm putting you to sleep over there.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 7: Just the whole the whole conservative radio gig is. I don't know something's got to change. It's all the same thing. But when you're thinking you're listening from now the loon till six o'clock, six hours, that's the same thing. No matter who you listen to.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's.
Speaker 7: It's for Victum. Like I said, I quit listening to Charlie shann Had many years ago. There's ever gonna be anybody like Rust Limbaugh. I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say never look. Occasionally somebody might come along. But what's funny is I ended up right. Power was out on Tuesday night, right, So, like six pm or so, I turned on the radio with my battery charged and like started listening, and like I said, I caught the Braves game for a little bit. But then a little while after the Braves game, I tuned into the conservative station, and I gotta be honest with you, At about I don't know, two in the morning, I'm still listening to it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Here and like you said, the same crap now from every host.
Speaker 2: Now I'm on the Red Eye Radio, which is the overnight guys, right, and they're like saying the same thing that Hannity was saying, the same thing that Levin was saying. You know, oh, but I actually challenged things a little and then they proceed to challenge nothing. And I'm just like h like, like I was bored, and I'm sitting here in the dark with no other options. You know, give me something different, breaking news, something, come on, let's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who was it?
Speaker 7: Who wasn't that tried? The tried the liberal radio show?
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 7: It was awful?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 7: It made it about a year and then folded. Oh god, I can't think of that is her name.
Speaker 3: There's been a bunch of them, name of time period. I'll see if I can.
Speaker 7: Recall, because who's the who's the brunette? That was the actress Jamingoofalo. Remember when she came out with her program, they had like four people on the panel. That show lasted all of what six months? She was gonna be the next you know, the direction of the great White hope for liberal radio and it just failed. And I've heard other people say, well, the reason you don't have liberal radio is because they have all the other media. Oh, I can understand that, but you would think if they if they where if you had liberal on every TV outlet, you know, if you had a liberal bent or liberal leaning, you would think radio would be the same. I guess liberals just don't like listening to radio. They'd rather they pick out their podcast do sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and they all okay, but they all have a podcast. Janine Garoppolo, by the way, was part of the Air America thing I was talking about where they.
Speaker 7: Try all America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they try a.
Speaker 2: Liberal network and it collapsed. And the thing is because they got no listeners. Now, Look, it's delusional to say that all of the television media is just all liberal.
Speaker 3: It is. You go to News Nation, they are the Christian network that doesn't really want to push christ at you.
Speaker 7: Well, i'm talking mainstream. I'm talking at what most people get on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 7: Out there that don't have cable and listen to MSNBC and CNBC and MSNBC Business and all of this odd you know, so they've got ABC, NBC, CBS or NPR.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's not it's not a matter of the cable anymore. Hold on, because you know, people get these things through their apps. They get uh, you know the what do they call that, dud Roku TV.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, there's lots of like free groupings of television apps out there. If you've got an Internet connection, you can basically create a TV out of any device you have.
Speaker 3: And they got News Nation and all these other places.
Speaker 7: Out but there's a well, but but there's not that many when you look at them. If you look at the news outlets and they're bent, the liberals by far have a monopoly on it. You see, it's the niche. It's the niche broadcaster or podcaster pulling the I mean, Joe Reagan, look at what he's doing audience wise. It's not that he's that great. It's not that he has you know, the one thing that his advantages. He does have a long form discussion. He'll go two hours with somebody okay on a podcast okay. And it's the guests that he gets on that brings a lot of his listeners in there. But what was the who was the group that just uh put Rogan at number two in podcasts?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you're missing out on might have touched Okay, they're they're like back there for a while. Yeah, they're like an overgrown YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Uh, it's not just see that's where it drives me crazy. Across all these devices and everything else, free TV, cable, satellite and even still you know, there's no regular broadcast anymore.
Speaker 3: But the fact is that all the TV outlets that you.
Speaker 2: Can get all this supposedly liberal overrun stuff. There's tons of things out there.
Speaker 3: There's Ruddies outlet.
Speaker 12: Uh, Newsmax, yes still is, but we compared to twenty years ago, you've got so much Now people only have so much time during the day, Andrews.
Speaker 7: If I saw here and listed all of the people that I'd like to listen to for at least just an hour just to see what's at the top of their list, I wouldn't have enough time. We're so inundated with it now. It's hard to pick and choose what. You've got a lot of people, you know, old people, they rely on the TV. The younger crowd, they're getting the shit off of TikTok or off of Twitter, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people much I know, yeah, But my point is that the conservative outlets have as much of a presence at this point as the actual liberal outlets do.
Speaker 3: They really do, And I don't know.
Speaker 7: If you look at just podcasts alone, you look at all of the podcasts available out there, I would say the majority of them that I've looked at her that I've listened.
Speaker 5: To tend to be liberal.
Speaker 7: If you look at Twitter, the liberal presence on Twitter is huge. Don't get me wrong, There's a few conservative dent on a lot of Twitter, but there's a here margous amount of liberal crop out there. Just trying to read third every day on my feed is just to pull it. You don't even want to pull it up and look at it.
Speaker 3: It must be because you're reacting to it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm telling you now that the majority of liberal people think of X as conservative flooded.
Speaker 5: Okay, I haven't gone anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah they have. They've gone to this thing called Blue Sky.
Speaker 7: It's just crashed. It's it's well, they're coming. People have left and they're not all wrong, and they're back on Twitter.
Speaker 2: But it's just like trying to say Facebook is either liberal or conservative. Right now, it's conservative friendly, it's conservative friendly.
Speaker 3: But of course it's evil. I can tell you it's evil. And you know it doesn't matter liberal versus conservative. But let's see. I mean, you know you think about it. I don't know, you know, when you.
Speaker 2: When you Tucker Carlson's an entity onto himself now, you know, like I said, Chris Ruddy Bright, part's a thing.
Speaker 7: Still, Yeah, they're look at what to look at what Tucker's doing now compared to when he first started on his own. Well he left and he started up on his own. Old Tucker's got his own. He's he's you know, he's it, he's he he's it. And now he's just another one in the pile.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But that paycheck is high.
Speaker 13: Look Bill, right, there's a lot of people out there making, you know, six figures high six figures off of the advertising and connections to their podcasts and things like that.
Speaker 7: It's there's a lot of money out there to be snapped up. But that doesn't make him any more listenable. I'm sorry, but I've never been impressive. Tupper Cals.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got I got something here that I just pulled up. Liberal versus conservative podcasts. Okay, the arm Stretch General Election. Okay, this was from twenty twenty four. Right, and if you use the Edison podcast metrics, which is the thing that exists, let's see tripputing the first conservative content. Okay, Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, these are the biggest shows, Tucker Carlson, these are the biggest conservative ones. Right, Pod Save America, the Midas Touch Podcast, and the Young Turks take the top three spots.
Speaker 3: For the liberals. Okay.
Speaker 2: The liberals shows, by comparison include several that have groups of hosts, including the top show, Pod Save America, which is the top show and I don't know anybody who listens to it features a rotating cast. The podcast universe offers an abundance of content, defeed, every kind of political appetite. Edison Podcast Metrics is the only podcast measurement service that covers the entire space, including all publishers and platforms.
Speaker 3: Okay, blah blah, blah blah blah, Edison Research. All right, what did they come up with here?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure this out to see exactly what they're saying, like by comparison, what's the deal.
Speaker 7: They have a percentage?
Speaker 2: When they have a chart here, I'm trying to skim through it quickly to see if I can read it all fast. But let's see on the conservative side, like Okay, Like I said, the Ben Shapiro Show is your highest one, you know, and that's produced.
Speaker 7: This raises me that, yeah, that Ben Sapio would be number one. He's any to listen to. If you know what it's like, Piece on speed is whole waking existence, and it's like them, slow down. I'm trying if you want me to listen to you, slow down. You talk so fast that sometimes I can't even understand what the hell you're trying to say. Well, I got the most of nooxis to meet him and Trump or two of the most debnoxist people that have to sit and listen to for any link to talk.
Speaker 2: Fine, but just think about I got the top tens in front of me right for twenty twenty four, Okay, and I'm looking Adam, and I'm saying to myself, you know what, the people that actually get attention from other media outlets, it's all the conservatives pretty much outside of Pod Save America. They have hosts that show up, you know, here and there, but they're a rotating group. And the young Turks you hear about them sometimes. But let's go through the top ten of conservatives, all right. The Ben Shapiro Show, the Dan Bongino Show, which is you know now no longer there because he's Deputy director of the FBI, The Tucker Carlson Show, number three, The Megan Kelly Show, okay, The Sean Hannity Show is number five, Mark Levin is number six, The Glenn Beck Program number seven. Okay, Candace, that one I don't know. That's the first one on the show. I don't know, and that is Kandae owns. But I'm saying I don't know the show at all. The Alex Jones Show. They categorize that as part of the conservative media, which is right at this point.
Speaker 3: The Matt Walsh Show. Now I don't know Matt Walsh, but Matt Walsh and is a wire.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Warner, I was gonna say, now, let's.
Speaker 2: Go through the top liberal ones and see if you even recognize all these people who know them. Pod Save America. I already talked about them, The Midas Touch podcast, which to me only became you know, relevant in the past year. But okay, year and a half.
Speaker 3: Maybe the list.
Speaker 7: I've watched a lot of the YouTube stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, and they're popular because they have a YouTube banker, the Young Turks, same kind of thing, except you know, those guys have been around a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, why is this happening? The Chris Hayes Podcast. Ever heard of that one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chris Hayes for MSNBC.
Speaker 2: Okay, rumble with Michael Moore's.
Speaker 7: The way you know, Mike's always got his fringe from.
Speaker 3: Okay, The Rachel Maddow Show. Okay, that one's obvious. The David pac Man Show is number seven.
Speaker 7: Really, he's that high?
Speaker 3: I wow, Yeah, I'm surprised there. That's the guy who interviewed Judy Baker and she hung up on him.
Speaker 7: So that's he is the only one I ever heard. He is the only person other than on this show and other you know people that we know. He is the only person that I've heard confront her about evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it. Okay, Maya Kulpa, which is a Midas Touch network thing. Now I know that.
Speaker 2: That's Michael Cohen's deal. That's Trump's you know lawyer that went to jail, right, Okay, he's going to.
Speaker 7: Start at a liberal Oh yeah, okay, they want to went to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, yeah, because he turned against Trump and now he's part of the Midas Touch network.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Damage Report with John Lorduria. I don't even know this guy. Never heard of him. Stephanie Miller's Happy Hour podcast.
Speaker 7: Stephanie Miller, see the one that was on.
Speaker 14: See me.
Speaker 3: See how you got lots of questions over there. But you know the list on the other side, don't you.
Speaker 7: I know most of them on that side. I've just I've heard him off and on through the years. You know, I don't listen particularly to their podcast of that, but I'm familiar with most of them on the liberal side too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the funny thing again, the conservative top podcasters are beating the hell and you notice.
Speaker 3: Joe Rogan's not on either side of this.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the conservative podcasters, numbers wise, are beating the hell out of this other side. I know that because I checked out Midas Touched. I was interested because there was talks about maybe having them come on the show. One of the guys from over there, I'm not going to say which one, but I found him interesting because he's a lawyer and he makes some interesting legal stuff.
Speaker 3: But I don't think his show's.
Speaker 2: Very popular anyway, but I wanted to talk to him about the opposition, right, the Young Turks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. You remember Dylan used to be I did his show Popcorn Politics on here.
Speaker 2: Dylan Way, he got on with the Young Turks once he got on there because he's a handicapped law student in a wheelchair and depending you know, people with disabilities, so they had him on there.
Speaker 7: But anyway, one of those all the Young Turks at one toll, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: I don't know about package.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think he was on there at the very beginning, and then he burnst off on his own.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm gonna have to find that out. Do you know anything about it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Think about the strength though, and the amount of replay these guys get out of other outlets. The majority of them are on the conservative side. Those are the guys that get invited as guests, get pulled into the discussions, get onto these different national talk shows.
Speaker 3: They all got books, every one of them, pretty much. And like I said, you name me the Pod Save America host, go ahead, I'm telling.
Speaker 7: You, and.
Speaker 5: Pod Save America for me on the left is not not very good. I just I don't. I don't, gosh, man, they're they're they're not good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: I do enjoy T y T sometimes, David pac Man a little bit, Stephie and Miller.
Speaker 5: I used to listener.
Speaker 8: I'd catch her she was out of LA This is before she had a podcast. She's more of a comedian, but she's definitely on the left. I think pac Man and the Damage Report, they both came out of T y T. I just touch they're good if I want to hear a lot of Trump dashing, but there's.
Speaker 5: A point where Okay, it's it's overdone.
Speaker 3: That's what they do, right, that's all they do.
Speaker 2: Everything is, oh, we have we have breaking news. Trump lost his mind again. Trump lost his mind again.
Speaker 3: And that's all they do. So if you really truly, you know.
Speaker 8: I get tired. I get get tired of that because and that's why I like a little more adjectivity. And that's why, you know, even though I'm on the left, I had my fights with my liberal friends because they're getting they get an echo chamber and they can't realize how how pathetic the DNC, you.
Speaker 5: Know, leadership is. And that's my biggest problem with the Democrats is their leadership. Basically, they have anopo land power. They get super delicates.
Speaker 8: They crushed Bernie They you know, they could have let AOC get the oh it was the position.
Speaker 5: She was trying to go for him, but the guy he just died of cancer. They had three members of the Democrat Party that died to cancer.
Speaker 8: Congress people, they would have Trump would have got his big little bill, you know, even past out of.
Speaker 5: The House and they were alive. He did symbol over themselves.
Speaker 3: Just to just to stay on point.
Speaker 2: About David pac Man, I can't find any reference to him being on the Young Turks.
Speaker 7: There's a connection. I can't remember what it was. Maybe he got into it with one of them or something. I was thinking he was, well, his show was carried on their network and then in that part of ways, well not.
Speaker 3: According to their website, has he been carried there? He sorry, go ahead, the guy on the damage report.
Speaker 5: The guy on the Damage Report. I believe he was on the Young Turks at one time.
Speaker 3: That could be, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think he's a YouTube guy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to me as though he had he was like a Massachusetts like local TV guy, and then he got on some Dish network deal.
Speaker 3: And uh and and then just went to UTAE and got start his own.
Speaker 7: Day when he got picked up by PACIFICA and a couple other networks carried a show.
Speaker 4: For a while.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting about him he's kind of objective about a lot of things. I mean, he's clearly a liberal, but he examines a bunch of things objectively. And the fact that he even did the JFK Show was good. But you know, the second he challenged Judy Boy, that was the end of that. I find that hilarious. Now there's just with and that's where that famous line comes from. There's just it's one guy in New York that hates.
Speaker 3: Me, you know, because she thinks I'm from New York.
Speaker 7: I'll say, all right, here's what it was, because here's a YouTube warnt Choke Huger and Anna casperin from the Young Turks along his life that David Packman show was joining of the Young Turks and network. So apparently they carried his show on the network is fuller.
Speaker 3: When was that from? Because let's see YouTube kids.
Speaker 7: Let me pull up the transport because it told me.
Speaker 2: But I was just looking at it at the I had a thing to, you know, scrape the Young Turks website and it says he's.
Speaker 3: Not on there.
Speaker 7: So he gave up his radio show. He wanted to concentrate more on his digital stuff and his YouTube platform. So this could have been this is from twelve years ago. Oh well no, yeah, they were clearing his show on their network are so separate, not as part of the Young Turks, but just to use you know, the programming.
Speaker 2: See back right around the time I started, there was a lot of movement and a lot of like deals being made and broken between different people back then.
Speaker 3: Listen, Danny, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Put you on hold because I do see now that we have some of the callers back, and I'd like to get them on.
Speaker 3: But just hang on with us.
Speaker 5: Thank you for thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate.
Speaker 2: Hey, no problem, and I'm happy that we explored, you know, conservative versus liberal media. That's pretty funny. Let's see who's coming up next. Hang on, Danny and let's see nine minutes, eighteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: We got a wireless caller that I just joined us about eighteen minutes ago. So you're live, what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 15: Is there has there been any UFO news lately?
Speaker 3: UFO news?
Speaker 2: I wish I saw a post on x that said somebody figured out what those damn drones were. But if you were listening to my show a couple of weeks ago, I think I told everybody what it was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, what you got for UFO News, you got something.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 14: I just keep hearing that they're trying to put another disclosure thing together with Congress. But if anything like the last one, probably nothing's gonna happen.
Speaker 15: But supposely there's a list of whistleblowers that they're gonna use.
Speaker 14: I'm not sure if that's going to come to fruition either. But what did you I missed the show from a few weeks ago. Basically, what what did you come up with for that whole drone thing that last fall?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Exactly what I thought it was when the when the three military bases in Jersey denied that they even saw it.
Speaker 3: Uh it was it was a test. They were running a test and they denied it. Uh So that's what that was over overhead in Jersey. Really quickly though, we will have some UFO disclosure stuff coming up because the group that Larry Hancock works with regarding UAP's UFOs whatever, they are going to go back to Congress again and present them some interesting information about, quite honestly, some of these UAPs interacting with nuclear facilities in a particular time period and doing some fairly consistent things in the seventies. Yeah. Good, What the hell is the great food Unidentified aerial phenomena? It's basically the new term for.
Speaker 2: UFO or with all of the UFO, because it may not be a flying object, it may be an avery a phenomena in the air, which is not necessarily an object.
Speaker 14: And also actually anonymous phenomenon I think is the official thing now because that you see uh craft coming you know, going into and coming out of the water as well, So they threw that in there, and UFO at this point is too tainted.
Speaker 1: Of a word.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that was mainly the real reason, but the apparent you know, declared reason.
Speaker 3: You know, let's go look and see what the government has to say about it, because they're the ones who changed it.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, it'll be that same Representative Luna that will because last time she was the one who ran that committee, you know, when the guy came out and said that we have alien technology and all that.
Speaker 3: She's the same one who ran that committee they just rush that just did the JFK stuff. So it's the same committee, so Representative Luno beyond that again, anyway.
Speaker 7: What does U. A. P.
Speaker 3: Stand?
Speaker 14: There was the same committee that says that they're going to disclose Epstein nine to eleven everything else right to well, RFK m okay, they.
Speaker 3: Didn't make a statement about that.
Speaker 2: They're following through on the executive order which did say RFK and m l K, and so far we've gotten some releases of RFK stuff. The only addition, quite honestly, is that we have the autopsy photos now which we did not previously have in widely available to the public.
Speaker 7: Anyway, how much do they different how much do they differ from the sketches that we were forced to look at for sixty years on RFK.
Speaker 16: No, I thought you were talking about.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: They haven't released the JFK autopsy. But the RFK autopsy photos are now in the release. You can get them from the National Archives anyway. Unidentified aerial phenomena, it says, is according to well, according to Miriam Webster. And where's the government entry on this? I'm looking for it NASA. According to NASA. I guess that's close enough as far as you know. Looking at the government's explanation.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, look at this.
Speaker 2: See now, NASA describes it as unidentified anomalous phenomena.
Speaker 3: Anonymally, yeah, anomal They in.
Speaker 2: Right, So the thing is anomalous phenomena. But Miriam Webster is still calling it aerial. So you want the government's definition or you want the Webster definition.
Speaker 3: There you go, gigging got.
Speaker 15: Both the way of the vaccine definition.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 7: There you go, boy saying DPT I justs you can do that.
Speaker 2: But again, because Larry is submitting that, you know, academic paper with a whole bunch of very serious people who studied a bunch of incidents that have been declassified all the way up to nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 3: Because more current.
Speaker 2: Stuff is not all declassified. There's actually a government agency that collects this stuff.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're doing with it, but I'm going to get an update from Larry in a couple of weeks about the most recent findings from this committee that he is part of.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the name of the of the academic group that Larry is part of because we meant to get to it a few weeks ago, and then they started holding.
Speaker 3: These JFK hearings, so I had to go back over JFKs with Larry.
Speaker 2: Which also published on the front page of o'ceelly dot com this week, is an article from Larry Hancock regarding JFK recently classifications and mister Underhill.
Speaker 3: So that's written by Larry. I added a.
Speaker 2: Few things in there, mainly just a little bit addressing, but all of the text is Larry's text.
Speaker 3: I didn't write any of that. I gave you a couple of references at the bottom and a few pictures is what I did.
Speaker 2: Maybe put some hot links in there, but the thing is that that's Larry's writing entirely. Just once you know that, and it's on the front page on o'celli dot com as part of the weekly Reader thing, which hasn't been publishing weekly because people don't get me stuff provisions quickly.
Speaker 3: But when they do, we'll have publications.
Speaker 2: And I've got an article coming up from Alex Harris and one from Carla Edna, so we'll see what's coming up on o'celly dot com. And by the way, I'm still taking submissions. If you have a written piece you want to submit, more than happy to. There will be some request for revision maybe, but I'm not asking you to change your views or anything else. Just you know a little bit of a grammar check stuff like that. It is according to the author's specifications otherwise, and I may add visual images or audio clips if I think they're relevant, but other than that, I'm publishing people as they're writing things, so it's just been a slow process. You can mail it to info at o'helly dot com and just let me know that it's for the Weekly Reader, and all submissions are considered. I've rejected over a dozen pieces though that I thought were pointless.
Speaker 3: We're putting out.
Speaker 2: Stuff there that is not just being repeated and common and crap all over the internet that eighty five other people are already saying. I'm looking for rarefied information, rarefied studies, rarefied opinions, things that you're not getting every.
Speaker 3: Single other place. The unusual. We go to the Weekly Reader.
Speaker 2: On ocelly dot com info at ocelly dot com. You can email your pieces there and I'd be more than happy to get more material anyway. But yeah, just but that wasn't UAPs this week. It was JFK stuff. But I'm going to go look that up and find out about the UAP study with Larry Hancock, because he's part of a pretty big group of academics and historians doing some work on this, like why hasn't the government looked into certain things, et cetera.
Speaker 14: You know, how has anyone on the panel have actually seen something weird in the sky?
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I sure have.
Speaker 2: You want to talk to UFOs, you know what, I'll turn it over to BP after I just tell you one thing. I had to look it up to make sure about it. It is the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies. The s see you and UH if you go to UH explore SCU dot org. And as a matter of fact, I'm gonna put Larry Hancock's UH bio page from the website from the study group. I'm gonna put that in the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com and I'll include it in.
Speaker 3: The show notes as well. B Pete, have you ever seen a U A p UFO, whatever the hell you want to call it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean yeah. You'll see the stuff and you think, okay, maybe it's a super star, maybe it's this. Okay, wait a minute, that one didn't go out there? It comes again. We'll see part of this, especially of the mountains when you don't have a lot of uh right police and you can see better, you know, clearer skies of that and see all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, uh, you want a specific story, Chris, or you want to uh or you want to tell us about yours.
Speaker 15: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought he was let me go check. Maybe no I muted myself.
Speaker 14: Sorry, sorry, Oh no, Bob, No about in nineteen ninety eight, about a year after the whole Phoenix Lights debacle, in this town of Sharon, Massachusetts, which is, you know, a little outside of Boston, about thirty miles south of Boston.
Speaker 15: I saw that the I guess you'd call it the classic.
Speaker 14: Now, the black Triangle, like hovering over.
Speaker 15: A farm in a field in March of ninety eight and just kind of hovered silently, had like they had.
Speaker 14: All kinds of multicolored lights that's like on the outside of the bottom of it. That's how we could tell it was triangular in shape and just real slow and silent, and we just pulled over the side of the road and just watched it for probably like five minutes, felt like it was half an hour, But then it started moving towards the road and we got the hell out there, and we were coming home from target shooting, and yeah, it was on the all the news later that night, like Fox twenty five in Boston, and Fox twenty five's website doesn't go back that far now, I noticed, so I was never able to find any of the archives.
Speaker 16: Of that incident.
Speaker 14: But that just impacted like my fascination with the UFOs even more because my mother had mentioned back in the nineteen sixty four sixty five in Needham, Massachusetts, her whole.
Speaker 15: Family, including my grandfather, my uncle, my aunt, they all saw.
Speaker 14: The classic Saucer type craft that was being seen back then, and it was almost like the triangle thing where it had like lights in the bottom of it.
Speaker 15: It was in the middle of the day.
Speaker 14: It just kind of hovered above a tree, and all the neighbors were outside too, they saw it too, And then that was on the local news like Channel five in Boston and stuff. But you can't get those archives because that's even older.
Speaker 7: Than my ninety eight one.
Speaker 14: So that's my two experiences. And then watching a fire and Fire in the Sky in nineteen ninety three in the movie Theater that you know, all those incidents put together just had my crystallized, my fascination and the whole thing.
Speaker 15: So but yeah, Chuck, what about you.
Speaker 2: I had two incidents that I would mention off the top of my head, and one of them I've had people retroactively tell me might have been some sort of alien visitation. But when I was like three years old, I thought I was sleeping and then I was suddenly awake.
Speaker 3: And I started to float.
Speaker 2: Okay, physically, I floated up off my bed and I was up near the ceiling and on my way out the house, I thought, until I resisted it and got dropped from the ceiling to the floor in the apartment there.
Speaker 3: And people told me that that seems like, you know, an interdimensional being was trying to drag you somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now I don't necessarily buy that, but it is one of the weirdest things that I've never forgotten my entire life. However, I have seen an object in the sky that I cannot explain, and it was in Tom's River, New Jersey, which again is not too far from you know, Lakehurst and Fort Dix and McGuire Air Force Base. That that those three, you know, interesting military bases in South Jersey. In fact, Lakehurst is uh where one of Oswald's buddies had been stationed off and on occasionally.
Speaker 3: Was his name, damn.
Speaker 2: The guy spoke Spanish with Oswald. It was one of the weirdest things. And he actually ended up in that Bougliosi trial at one point when he was living in Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name anyway, But Lakers Naval Airbase is also the place where the Hindenburg went down. Anyhow, I've heard for years about odd aerial phenomena in that area, and I used to hear about it when I.
Speaker 3: Was a kid. Never saw it.
Speaker 2: But one night I'm on the front lawn of a friend's house who's like on he's like in Tom's River, but there's a bay, and some of these people actually have little boats, and the bay can go out into the river and then into the ocean somehow if you know how to navigate. But Tom's River it's not exactly like you know, the shore town, but it's not far.
Speaker 3: From the shore anyway.
Speaker 2: So we're in this area where there's sort of like this little bay or whatever, and like I said, boats and stuff around, and I look up and I see something that's kind of shape, Like do you ever see those like little weights that like they.
Speaker 3: Made for women for a little bit. They're like five pound weights and they have like.
Speaker 2: Two things on the end and then they they don't go, you know, extreme to like dumbbells exactly.
Speaker 3: They're like mini dumbbells. They're like five pounds apiece.
Speaker 15: The ones that look like kind of they're almost like rubber.
Speaker 3: They look like that right, but they're actually like a hard plastic and they have some weight to them.
Speaker 2: This thing was a similar shape to that, almost like an hourglass, and it was lit up in a strange way that generally, even if I look up at a street light, I'm one of these guys who see streaks coming off of the lights. I have one of those night vision issues. It's one of many issues I have with light. This thing didn't project the streaks like a light bulb does, like an airplane does, like a helicopter does. When I see a light, it creates a blurring effect where little spikes come off of a light. That's how my vision interprets things.
Speaker 3: This thing didn't do that. It also was making no noise, but I could see that it was there.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to estimate the distance up in the air it was, but I would say it was no higher up than like what a hot air balloon would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like if you've ever been to one of those places where they have like a hot air balloon, they tie it to a rope and they let it up.
Speaker 2: I don't know, one hundred two hundred feet in the air or whatever. This thing was there about that high up and had to be the size of.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like a.
Speaker 2: Short school bus. That's the best size estimation I could give you. And it was shaped like that weight, like I said, right, and making no noise and moving very slowly, but like almost as if it was rotating.
Speaker 11: But it was.
Speaker 3: As if it was rotating on a pole, so it wasn't going anywhore triangle too.
Speaker 15: It went really slow, like over the field, hovered like real slowly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was spinning, but it was spinning real slow and like I said, silently, and it on different accesses, but you could tell there was a fixed point that it was stopped at, like in the center, and it would spin around a bit slowly in a couple different directions. Now, I grabbed a polaroid camera and I took a shot of this with my polaroid.
Speaker 3: I tried to.
Speaker 2: Squeeze off like two of them, but it was, you know, nineteen ninety I don't know, ninety seven ninety eight, So I mean, you know, I got a polaroid camera. It's an old camera, but I popped off a couple of shots. You know, back then it was even hard to find the polaroid film. I popped off a couple of shots of this thing, and after I took two or three, then it spun real quick stopped and pretty much disappeared out of sight without even leaving a streak. Like I could tell which direction it went in, but it was gone, and it went in the direction of the ocean.
Speaker 3: It went east. That's all I know about it now.
Speaker 2: I took a look at the polaroids and tried to show them to my friend and he's like, well, it looks like you got like, you know, a smear of light here, and that's kind of what it looked like. It looked like somebody had like like as if the light was sort of all mixed up together and it was almost in a ball. Now that's not what it looked like with my eyes, but that's what the camera made it look like. And both shots were pretty similar. And then I think the third third shot was empty sky because, like I said, this thing very suddenly because I didn't have like a digital viewer on that. It was like a plane, you know, square, you put things in the square, you take a picture. That's about what you should capture polaroid, and it was a colored polaroid thing, you know, I think when I bought the film, they were like a dollar or two each picture was how much it costs you, and you got like ten or something in one pack of polaroid film. But anyway, I wasted three pictures on this thing and basically got all almost the ball of light for two pictures and nothing in the third picture but a clear sky. And oh, by the way, it was a pretty clear sky. There was like a couple of clouds, but like there was like say, two clouds in the sky that were semi illuminated somehow, but they were further away from this thing, and the rest of the sky was clear, so you could see stars and stuff, and you could see that. I took pictures in the same spot of the sky because of where the stars and the couple of clouds were. But this thing was there, then it wasn't there, and it didn't make any noise, although I felt the vibration when it left. Now, I don't know how to explain that thing. I don't know if it's an experimental plane and I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: See it correctly.
Speaker 2: I don't know all I know, and who knows. Maybe it's just the light source off of some aerial vehicle. But it was the strangest thing I ever saw, and I counted as my only UFO sighting.
Speaker 17: Really, did you, I know it was the early days of the internet, but did you try to look up like mufon or anything like that to see if anyone else saw something somewhere around that time?
Speaker 2: Uh? I, well, no, I mailed one of my polaroids two mofon because I knew about that because of the JFK literature. If if you were in like certain there were like little conspiracy zines around back then, So moufon was in the same little conspiracy zine as some JFK stuff was.
Speaker 3: So I literally mailed them one of my polaroids.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I never heard back from it, but I still have one that's yet again another thing that's sitting in storage in h in Jersey, is I know I got that polaroid?
Speaker 18: Wow?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Well ex.
Speaker 2: Wife didn't destroy that, thankfully, she got she got a hold of the polaroids I had of some ex girlfriends, but she didn't get hold of that pole. Which is exactly why I owned a polaroid camera, because if I could get a girlfriend to give me a topless picture, I would definitely keep it, and they had to guarantee that there was no.
Speaker 3: Copies because it was a polaroid anyway, pre phone days. Now everybody sticks their phone in their pants.
Speaker 2: Sends dick pics to each other. What are you gonna do? By the way, I got to look at the clock. Now, I told this story, and I probably kept somebody. I probably kept Jimmy James on hold for too long.
Speaker 3: He might have hung up right now. No, I told you the story. Let me let me just switch over to him though, real fast and see, because Jimmy's been hanging on a while and we still got Danny on the line. Jimmy, I got a little bit of time left. What's on your mind this week? Oh maybe there is? Okay, I thought, maybe I play it? Say brother, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Much.
Speaker 16: Just listening to the show.
Speaker 15: How far are we?
Speaker 5: How far are you from Hudson.
Speaker 3: Valley, Chuck, Hudson Valley? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look at a map between Tom's River and Hudson Valley. Maybe I could pull that up real fast.
Speaker 3: And we could look Hudson Valley and Jay two Tom's River. Funny thing.
Speaker 2: One of the guys who was like a big time sheriff, chief of police guy. Back then, he was the chief of police and Tom's River, and he was one of the guys out there making statements about, no, we don't see anything up in the sky, but we're getting phone calls from all over the state. Master Nardi was his name, and the only reason why I'll never forget his name is because buddy of mine and myself had information on him that he would not have liked to have gotten out back then. But anyway, I never had to use it, although I think my friend got out of a DUI situation once.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what I see is Hudson Valley.
Speaker 2: Their location is like Connecticut for Hudson Valley is what they're showing me on this map when I asked to go from Tom's River to Hudson Valley.
Speaker 3: Something doesn't make sense there though, Yeah, new York.
Speaker 16: Yeah, New York. Cutson Valley, New York.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's in Connecticut, though you know what it's because it's a weird map. Let me see.
Speaker 2: That's why you got to not trust the AI that brings up the first freaking map on Google.
Speaker 3: Now you know where is Hudson Valley? BF. You want to give a specific about a UFO story though, I mean real quick while I'm doing this.
Speaker 7: Well, we used to go put the mountains and we would camp and it was on private property, so you know, we didn't have to worry about a bunch of people being out there. And I've seen some stuff flying around that really can't be explained by any It didn't exhibit anything of any flying vessel that I've seen to date. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: Did you see stuff when you were in the military, Well, no, I didn't see much.
Speaker 7: Let's spend my whole time over in Germany. So you know, Germans over there the case shoot everything out of the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've heard crazy stories about weird low hovering stuff by.
Speaker 3: What is that big base over there?
Speaker 7: You know? Now in Germany we have one big we have bike maneuvers in Germany. When you go to the gunnery, you see there are a few you know, you have quiet hours over there, and you have restrictions on noise and things like that, and things happening on Sundays, you know, no work. But there was one there was one range that we would go to that you could fire twenty four to seven. They always cut off on Sunday, but they could have night maneuvers out there, so you'd be out there watching a lot of times, you go join the guys that are pulling guard duty down on the motor pool parked down the woods somewhere, and you go sit up on top of one of the tracks which lamp chairs, and watch the coverers and the helicopters get into it.
Speaker 3: But I've heard lots of sataries about things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had seen things off in the distance watching what was going on, but it couldn't be identified as any kind of military aircraft. And the way the lights were, how fast it moved making maneuvers, you know, ninety degree left hand turns instantaneously, everythings like that.
Speaker 2: You know, what what year are we talking about that you were there, because, by the way, the airbase on a was Romstein early eighties Okay, so yeah, so aerial stuff that would have been in civilian hands would have been limited back then. Real quick, just let you know, Jimmy, Hudson Valley, what you're looking for is that area that's up by Troy in upstate New York.
Speaker 3: That's what you're looking for, right, Albany and Troy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now, and the reason I brought it up because in the eighties and nineties that was the biggest hot spot per UFOs.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, see now where I was in Jersey, that's a ways a way. I'm not sure how many miles away it is, but you know.
Speaker 3: It's not right by.
Speaker 6: Well, in my mind I was thinking that it would either have to be southeast or west self flared between two and four hundred miles, because New York's.
Speaker 16: A big damn state. But nonetheless I thought some of.
Speaker 6: It might have rubbed off where you were as far as the sightings in the eighties went.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's see Hudson Valley, New York to Toms River, New Jersey. How many miles? I'm just gonna ask Google to tell me and see if they tell I mean, you know, New Jersey distance. Here we go, What have we got for distance? Hudson Valley too, it is one hundred and sixty two miles.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, if we take the Parkway straight up, Okay, that's actually not so bad. There's parts of New York that are way way further away. People don't realize it, Like the state is way different than you know, Manhattan, which is right next to Jersey, but one hundred and sixty two miles. I'm one hundred and sixty two miles south of Hudson Valley at the time of my sighting.
Speaker 3: So how's that.
Speaker 6: Well, see, that's actually a lot close to than I thought.
Speaker 15: So that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they even tell me how to get there, and I'm looking at and I'm going, yeah, with the parkway to probably get there quicker actually than you know, the amount of time they're telling me it would take. But you got to go up there and Guarden State Parkway and then I eighty seven and boom. It's almost a straight run to get into the Hudson Valley real fast. It's not bad because you know North Jersey Way. North Jersey is connected up there to New York and Connecticut.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Got the what is it the tap and Z Bridge up there, I think. Anyhow, So, Jimmy, you got any any UFOs though? You want to tell me about one real quick before we run out of time.
Speaker 6: Well, I've told my two UFO incidences, both of which I'm pretty sure were dronesh drones.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a question for you, since it is local to you, I know there's been some news lately. What do you think about Trump pardoning the alleged Whitmer kidnappers, which.
Speaker 3: You know at the time, I even said, you know, I hate to say this, but I gotta agree with Trump.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a BS situation where you got more FBI agents than you do actual what they call themselves, the Wolverine Militia or whatever. You know, you got six FBI agents and six guys from there, and somehow they provoked a conversation.
Speaker 3: What a shock? What do you think about that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 6: I seen it coming three four years ago. I mentioned that's going to happen on this program. I also said the same thing about the January sixth farce.
Speaker 16: And let me tell you something. Way do you hear of the exposures this week coming up? Because damn bon Gino whom you mentioned, No, he's.
Speaker 6: Not doing a podcast right now. Right now, he's the deputy director of the FBI, and he found Comy's little whack in closet. Oh, there's going to be a lot of exposures this week.
Speaker 16: That's why Colly's out on his.
Speaker 6: Little state prop uh subsidized stations doing little hissy fits because he knows the shit's.
Speaker 16: About to hit the fan. I guess that's all they.
Speaker 3: Get to say.
Speaker 2: Hey, real quick, give me one last thing. What about the video of what's his name? Epstein hanging himself? Now, Bongino says.
Speaker 3: He has it.
Speaker 6: Well, now if you hear, listen to what the guy says, they have video of basically the hallway of who came and went?
Speaker 3: Okay, I read a statement. I read a statement where it said that he had seen you know.
Speaker 16: Wow, So unless the invisible man one alone, well, I mean it's like.
Speaker 6: We've been saying the whole time. Of course, he killed himself.
Speaker 16: The thing is is he was allowed to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was given an extra blank if so, they.
Speaker 6: Turned off the security camels. Of course he killed himself in the opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think I think he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think he finally figured out he was trapped and said I ain't going through this, and uh yeah, I think he went out.
Speaker 3: But I'm not very popular for saying that, So watch yourself, you know. Most the thing that.
Speaker 7: Don Gino said, though, was that he has seen everything in the file and that there's no DNA, there's no evidence pointing to anybody, and they've got a video that says it shows everybody who came and went. So if you think I'm going to put my faith in a video, that's the only thing left in the file that doesn't show anything. I mean, what's the source of the video? They know it was a woe that was doctor and had a section cut out. Have they forensically looked at the video? I mean, did that?
Speaker 18: Here?
Speaker 7: Bonino set this all. We're gonna get to the bottom of this and blah blah blah, blah blah blah for what how many years? He said, Yeah, there's no way Epstein killed himself in law. Just like I said last week, nothing's gonna come of it. Nothing is going to come out.
Speaker 2: No, probably not from the New York Post story because this I remember reading, along with other stuff FBI will soon release. Let's just make sure that we got everything straight. Here was soon released video that proves Jeffrey Epstein was not murdered. Clear as day is the quote, let's see FBI Deputy Director don Dan Bonagino. Bongino promised Thursday to release new video that finally debunks conspiracy theories that sex predator Jeffrey Epstein could have been murdered. Insistent quote no one was there but him.
Speaker 3: End quote.
Speaker 2: At the time of his jail cells suicide quote, there's a video, clear as.
Speaker 3: Day end quote.
Speaker 2: Gino told Fox and Friends. He's the only person in there, the only person coming out.
Speaker 3: You can see it. There is video. And when you look at the video and we will release it, we're working on cleaning.
Speaker 2: It up to make sure you have an enhanced and we will give the original sell. You don't think there are any shenanigans. You will see no one in there but him.
Speaker 3: There's just nobody there. Bona Gino said.
Speaker 7: If they've gotten see because we got told for years there was absolutely no video. Where are the cameras work? So now we've got one that shows only Epstein in the cell. Well, if it shows only Epstein in the cell, then they should show him killing himself. But it doesn't. They'll say that no one came the win. Well, how do we know that? We take says up three or five years after the thing where we were followed, there was absolutely no video.
Speaker 2: But Jimmy James is right about quoting this I quote. I say to people of the time, if you have a tip, let us know.
Speaker 3: But there is no DNA, there is no audio, there was no fingerprints, there is no suspects, there's no accomplices, there's no tips, there is nothing. If you do have it, I'm happy to see it.
Speaker 2: Epstein's death was ruled a suicide at the time, but the pedophile financiers abrupt demise has long been dogged by rampant series. Among them is that the billionaire who was awaiting trial on child sex trafficking charges could have been killed by some of the rich and famous who engaged with him or were privy to his crimes over the years.
Speaker 7: Ask one question, sure, okay, And that is he said in that quote from the post, he was the other one in there. Yeah, he was the only one coming and the other one going m hm, the other one leaving. Well, And that video is not at the time that he committed suicide. If it shows Epstein leaving, Epstein was dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why did he leave?
Speaker 2: But if all they show is the you know, the medics going into a stretcher and taking his ass out, and then we know it's an empty cell after that, you know, I don't know, No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is is that if the video, if you told there was none existing. Now all of a sudden, we've got one that's going to show us clearly that Epstein is the only person in that room. And I guarantee you it's not going to show you the room. They're talking the hallway outdoors. The tape could have come from any time, anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, but see, here's the thing about it, right, It's weird to me that it took this long to get this out, because you would have thought that anybody would have.
Speaker 3: Been happy to release this to shut down the discussion. But for some reason it was useful to people to have that discussion. I guess, huh.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just don't put any faith in it. I think Bontino got in there, he got handed his marching orders, and now he's out of here. They're not going to find anything about Epstein. They're not going to find out who's cocaine. It was, none of it. Everything that they promised to you is either going to come up January sixth, white bombers were Now they're going to release all that. You can't tell me that at all this time they don't know, or Bongino puts out of a roar, we're close to finding out who it was. Okay, I'll believe it when I see it.
Speaker 2: You know what's great about this though, is that no matter what, it's a win win through the administration, because they can either say that, you know, like if it blows up and somebody says, oh, this is faked or somebody says the videos doctored or whatever else, they can pin it back on Bongino. And he's a famous guy. But it's not like he was going to be running the rest of his career through the FBI. That wasn't generally his career plans up until last year. So you know, I'm just saying he'd be the perfect guy to put up front and either take the flat or take the credit.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeahs An Patsy.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't know, Jimmy. I guess we're gonna see when we see the video, right, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't really know why people still talk about Epstein.
Speaker 16: Really, I don't really know what the hell it is.
Speaker 5: You're looking for.
Speaker 16: It's pretty much all been exposed.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, everything except the client list. Anyways, it is time for the age of transition.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait, wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, see that's the thing.
Speaker 16: You're assuming what client was.
Speaker 6: Just because he's a pervert and likes the little girls. You think he's running some kind of whoorhouse. Come on, it's just rich and he has decided to indulge himself, just like every other Democrat.
Speaker 2: All right, But he had client lists for various reasons, so there's no reason not to assume that other meetings and appointments and everything else could have been you know, arranged. Anyway, we're over time, so I'm gonna get us going and get on to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz, which will be live on this network.
Speaker 3: Guess what coming up now? So be Pete, go ahead and get in your final word for the week, and we'll get the phones opened and everything else for Aaron.
Speaker 7: We're all all it's been another great week and looking forward to do it again next week. Appreciate everybody calling in, Danny and Chrison to James, and we'll do it again next Fatty.
Speaker 2: It definitely was an interesting one. I thank you guys for contributing, that's for sure. Sorry, I can get back around everybody on the phone, but you know how it is. We run right out of time, and I didn't even run commercials, so sorry anyway, Fine.
Speaker 3: You are the effect. I am merely o'ceelly, take care of everybody.
Speaker 9: Baseline crowds, raise the strings, black smoke, bleed, kick trunk, crush upon snaps from the beats, green grass, creams, loud, raise a cuss through the night, little slat and blues bleed did s in a fighter, The cracks with fire, rhythm thought the change, sweat hits the stage. Pleasure boy from paint, saxophone, whale sharp like.
Speaker 18: A fan, hip hop fld.
Speaker 9: Glynn were chaos, sun chained, infernal roars.
Speaker 11: Let the boy consume.
Speaker 9: Grassing beads, pain sonic to.
Speaker 19: Metal, grime, soul breaks in soup, horns.
Speaker 11: Of madness, screaming and bo.
Speaker 9: Whist, bite deep, twist the groove, insane blues and beats, breaking through.
Speaker 19: The pain, trump bts how violence caught enrage, fury unleashed on his burning stag. Hip hop breaks weathing through the red swagger brings chaos still meets class neck trump, Phil murders cashus feels like why what broofs talk down the end of time?
Speaker 20: It burnal morse that the void comes to plassing beachs tatal sonic to it'll cry so placing too as a madness streaming.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Dy Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 5: Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 3: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 19: Really?
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on now, has a real effort on the Dayfay assassination claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words.
Speaker 11: You'll get the.
Speaker 3: Results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book. Can it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words?
Speaker 8: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 3: Did youse express my caller school. Is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Chelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply deviews of lly dot com or chef, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 4: I think not I side no doub so all these.
Speaker 18: Yo yo yo, sorry, noise, leave your lord, good.
Speaker 1: Good shows, good bye. So your eyes so older to crush up a trunk sounded like something, but fuck.
Speaker 10: Just shower.
Speaker 1: Shot see yes you.
Speaker 10: You yeah, yes, sir, but don't suck.
Speaker 11: You joy.
Speaker 3: Sex se on site without exciting bos oh oh s.
Speaker 1: Nine six oh s joy, I give you oh yu like ooh so no.
Speaker 11: Got you?
Speaker 18: Oh god?
Speaker 14: Things have completely.
Speaker 11: Controls the choice.
Speaker 10: What you in the mood?
Speaker 3: Poor murder beats my upsesson, what's you in the mood? Poor murder?
Speaker 1: Excitement?
Speaker 4: Uh here like you're all next together?
Speaker 7: What you in the moon?
Speaker 16: Poor murder?
Speaker 14: Not parents, not society, not pornography, And though they're just excuses, what the move to.
Speaker 3: The person to blame is sitting right across from.
Speaker 15: You, get ready, get ready for you Australian.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 11: Here it is all oh shell you.
Speaker 1: Fact oh shellye fact.
Speaker 11: Treason, truth right, jay tro you are the fact.
Speaker 10: I ain't on a while.
Speaker 11: You are the back. Yeah yeah, anything or anything sh