Speaker 1: The children down wound. There's as the best from a king and intending.
Speaker 2: Em cont be fid.
Speaker 1: It's a sweet and a sacred voice.
Speaker 2: I have come for your m good morning. Ah, that's speaking noise, all right, So how's your ab I doing this morning? Remove with thine. Lucy plays bass. That's her name. That's the channel. Nothing's been posted on there for over a year. But I found that yesterday when I was looking for tab for the bass for that song and others, and I thought she played it pretty well, so I shared it today. Okay, So here we are. It is Wednesday. It is nine oh seven am. I was late, and I'll believe I mentioned why I had to bump up to nine am because Rebecca's van is leaking transmission fluid this morning, so I was addressing that. I think it's just the gasket on the pan. I'm hoping that's what it is, is just dried out because we have horrifically hot heat. Hot hot Heat is actually a band did you know that? So yeah, it's a bander song like in the Sky like johnre I believe stuck in my mind from a long time ago. Yeah, deg Kennedy's are awesome. I mean, the guy is probably a child raiding pedophile himself and everything else jellabi afro. But you know, the music was okay except for the whole. And then again even then that song. It's again assuming that everything that they tell us about Germany and the National Socialist is somehow true right up to the whole. Don't worry, it's only a shower comment that they make, so again perpetuating the lie. But when you don't know any better, it's still a good tune. Take the processing off of that mike, I would say, wait, hold on a second. See there's the problem. This thing is not the clipping. This thing is making it sound good. That stupid device between us. When's this computer? Hopefully the parts are coming today, when that stupid HP switch no longer tries to stifle, and when I can get streamyard to stop trying to cut the sound, it won't keep lowering the volume when I'm playing music, because here's a sharp you know, high or a low, and and everything I do to try to take that off it doesn't help. So it's it's trying to noise cancel and it's bringing back and it's making the volume sound like an old like worn out tape. When I play back, I'm like, what the fuck is that? It's freaking stream yard between streamyard the HP switch on this HP. Don't ever buy heal the packerd. If you do, go to your church, get down your knees and beg for forgiveness. But it's okay because you will be tortured for eternity for or for as long as you have that computer. So it's all good. Everything balances itself out right. These those types of things kind of tend to work themselves out through the pain and suffering that you will endure. You'll never make that mistake twice. So are we ready to venture onto Mica streisand and uh the Federal Register?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: None, that that one, not that No, where is it on? Where is it? H? Nah? Yes, Lincoln in the Jews Jewish review of books. That's the Jewish review of books dot com coming out of their own mouths. And then we're going to be watching, listening, I'm sorry to me, listening to me. Now, let's make sure that we remember what page run here. It doesn't tell me what the effing hell?
Speaker 3: How do I? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, So page two thirty six in the kindle version, remember that write that down, tell me tomorrow so I know when to pick it up, because I'm thinking when I close this, Virus Menia a second edition here, which it is a second edition. I was absolutely correct. The first edition was two thousand and seven. Then they produced it again in one like a second edition with additional authors. So remind me two thirty six page. Okay, that's where we left off. Because when I close this, since I'm also reading on my kindle app, I think it's gonna jack us up a little bit off. Go boy, all right, how is my audio? Because I think that this one's also screwed. No, that one's good.
Speaker 3: All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: All right, Well let me see if I do like this and like that and then go back here like this. Okay, No, we're good. Everything is wonderful. Life is saucy cool. Okay. Now moving back to I'm going to be going to crimes and cover ups in American politics. If it fucking does it, I'm going to be looking at the coverage by Donald Jeffries. Open the thing, would you please?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: The Jacksonian democracy would be worth it would be worth looking at. But we got to kind of jump around here a little bit to get this all packed in right. So it's good that he goes right from I mean, it's interesting as well that you know, as far as highlights or you know, cutting to the goddamn chase. Andrew Jackson was the last true American president, fighting off the Rothschilds, getting us out of debt, bringing impack to zero, making us independent. And then what do they do. Takes them three decades or so to have us divided and conquered through the use of their tool, Abraham Lincoln murdering fellow Americans with this bullshit lie that they tell you in history that it was because of it was because of slavery. Well, guess what, Like the vast majority of people that owned slaves were Jews, the vast majority of people who did the slave trade itself were Jews. So do you really think that a war that was constructed by the Jews was really about that? Probably not. It was probably about putting us under the control of the banks and putting us in so much debt that we were forever indebted and owned from that time on to the Rothschild City of London. You name the entity associated with the name Rothschild, and you have an understanding of what I'm talking about here, It was not it would not be easy to state that Lincoln conceived to be the limit of his power. Oh it would it would not be easy to state what Lincoln conceived to be the limit of his powers James g randall right, because he knew who was propping him up, the agents that betray See, none of this could happen if if it's not for people within right here that willfully betray treachery, treason, and then they get more and more of their people in over and over and over and over. So we're gonna be looking at chapter three in Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics, and we're gonna be looking at probably skipping the Lincoln assassination and going right to the chapter five post Civil War America, just to get a little bit of the reconstruction in there, because you'll have to learn and see just how jacked up that the whole thing is and what they did to people, and how FDR channels Lincoln another communist. All right, and then oh, by the way, this author Donald Jefferies next Wednesday right here, So that's awesome, all right, Camar getting included came clever, just sounds the same. All right, let's go with this next little article here, So start this off and then we'll get into the book part. Okay, never mind, right, like that Do Do Do Do Do? Edge of the World. You know that song bye uh or covered by at least by uh fifth and one almost all to the End of the World. So this is what the Jewish review looks like. That little kid, you know, their favorite playtoy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There you go. Now, remember this is coming from the their perspective of how they skew every goddamn thing, right, so understand what I'm saying. Adam Kersh Oh, So I guess Steve Kirsch is a Jew surprise, surprise, our friend and uh Mark Mark Anthony. That'd be coolfee was our friend, but the original, not the not the singer fuck that guy, uh Jack Anthony. He lives out in like the San fran area, and he's uh, he's had some one on ones with Steve Kersh. I think he's gonna do thumbnails for him for his stuff for a while there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The Civil War is even now the most important event in American history, but it is one to which viewer if you Oh, by the way, so what was it then if not about slavery, it's about putting us under the control. But also this whole idea of consent to the governed, that if we don't like the corruption that is occurring on the federal level, because we remember everybody's points at the federal list papers which had Hamilton involved in it. Who was another banking agent from you know, a British banking agent, another Rothschild agent or whatever we want to call it, that entity at that time period in the world. But he was a piece of shit and hey man, nice shot, good job, mister Burr vice president. Anyhow, Uh yeah. But this whole idea that you have the right to choose and step away. They're like, no, no, no, mofo, this is this is our colony, to banking colony, and you obey, and they broke them and they put everybody in enslave. They enslaved everyone, and it's progressively over time it became more and more apparent, at least when you look back at it, because when you are born in it, apparently you think you're free. But when you look at the installation in nineteen thirteen, sixty five, nineteen thirteen, there are progressive steps in between. But then all of a sudden, da da, you have a Zionist world bank boom, you know, right there called the Federal Reserve. You don't even get to know who has shares in it or where they go to and what happens. And it's all controlled it all. It's a big foreign entity that prints money at will, doesn't have to actually, So why would you give anybody that power to just print money at will without having any kind of collateral, any kind of what are you going to get for substance out of that? How does that happen? And how are people okay with that unless they're already a conquered bitch servant who is just taking orders because they are ex slaved, even we're not in a position of making demands, apparently, And why would we let foreign people handle on money when the Congresses spoke to them in the first place. Why would any of this been allowed? Because we were already conquered the Civil War and these are the people who did it, and they did in eighteen sixty five. And this is why to them, the Civil War is even now the most important event in American history, which they will consider their own history, the Hewish history, which I would go back to just saying this is a frankest scientist jesuit taking over of America. The Civil War is even now the most important event of the American history, but it is one to which fewer and fewer Americans can claim a direct familial connection. Oh, here we go, here we go. It's our So I told you already it's this is ours, not yours. If your ancestors came to this country after eighteen sixty five, if your background is Italian or Greek, Puerto Rican, or Korean, then you probably have no relative who took part in the struggle over American destiny. Right, we came after you. Guys already fucked it all up. You're the criminals in them amidst us, and you're talking as if you're somehow superior, as they like to do. But does this mean that you are less connected to American history than if you were forbears, were Union blue or Confederate gray? Are you less susceptible to the mystic chords of memory of which Abraham Lincoln famously spoke in his first inaugural to address. Only a mind immune to the power of historical imagination could answer? Yes, The Civil war continues to make a double claim on the memory of every American, regardless of when his or her family became American. That the first is that the issues about which the war was fought slavery and sectional division. This is not an accurate statement. Just because he decided to ruffle up the South by declaring something that, if they were succeeded, shouldn't have had any bearing anyway, doesn't make a difference. That was just a weaponized aploy, a tactic to get them in a state of chaos that had nothing to do with what the war was about, continue to define American society and politics of this day. By the way, there was less than four point five percent of the American of the Southern population that owned slaves. And guess how many of them were Hughes. Guess how many? Guess most It's impossible to make sense of quite a few daily headlines. Oh, by the way, Jefferson Davis was already actively in pursuit of becoming a free territory, and he was trying to get recognized as a separate country by Britain. Yeah, Jefferson Davis would be like the leader of the South. By the way, the currency to you know, backed by actually shit, not this crap here that we have. It's impossible to make sense of quite a few daily headlines or election results without knowing about the Civil Wars causes and consequences. Second, and even more important, is that at a distance of one hundred fifty years, no American can claim any living memory of the war. To possess it imaginatively today requires the work of reading and thinking, which are open to anyone, regardless of ancestry. To say otherwise is to deny the very premise of America, which is that it is a country founded on not on blood, but on an idea of freedom. Yeah, that's a good way to project and deflect from the fact that a bunch of banking Jews, if you want to call them Francis, that's cool because it would be relevant to the time when they were Yes, so for American Jews, the question of our relationship to the Civil War is complex. Yes, it's causal. It would be like root cause on the one hand, even though you do it through the what they call gentile frontmen in Britain here and there and there, and the other way, influencing promoting funding to get two sides to decimate each other like they do everywhere, No different here? And why do they call that a Roman strategy of dividing? Cocker, who do you think corrupted Rome? Who do you think the churches have been interlocked with ever since? Because what's the common element? That stupid Hellenistic torah? And then the Jesuits walk it in am around the fifteen hundreds. Come on, man, Jesuits who were crypto Jews? Jeez, I didn't say cheese. On the one hand, the vast majority of American Jews are just said, from Eastern European immigrants who arrived here after eighteen eighty, So what the are you talking about that? And so they have no ancestral connection to the war. Oh, good way to whitewash the fact that you had every bit to do with the fact that it had occurred in the first place through your rothschild agents. Yeah, okay, sure, Anyway, there were no Jews here yet Andrew Jackson had been at the attempted assassination on him, didn't come out of nowhere three times at the same time as Jonathan D. Sarna and Benjamin Chappelle. Oh that sucks. I know it's spelled differently, but it looks like Dave Chappelle right amply demonstrate in Lincoln and the Jews. There was a sizable number of Jews in America in the mid nineteenth century, some one hundred and fifty thousand by the time Lincoln was elected president in eighteen sixty. All subversive, by the way, Yeah, not just here to make a good living and get away from other places. Now they went just hey, you know, we got kicked out of Spain a couple hundred years back. Let's just chill out for a while. Let's stop dumping babies in the wells here and poisoning the whole Nah, at least until we get our confidence back. Many of them recent immigrants who fled Germany in the aftermath of the failed Revolution of eighteen forty eight. This was a small fraction of the nation's population then thirty one million, But it means that if we look for Jewish connections to the Civil War, we will find plenty of them. There you go, first submission somewhat Jews fought and died on both sides of the conflict. That ranks from private to general. They served in the government in the North.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 2: Just give me names and give me a springs and status and I will search those out. Don't just say that they did tell me names, and I will research that and find out how much of that is true. Maybe I'm just saying, don't just say that blank statement like that. Served in the government. In the north, two Pennsylvania congressmen were Jews. Surprise, surprise, Pennsylvania has been fucking you nescoed out ever since. And in the South, Judah P. Benjamin, a former US Senator from Louisiana, was the Confederate Secretary of State. This means that Lincoln and the Jews is a less unlikely conjunction than it might first appear. It cannot be said that Lincoln spent a great deal of time thinking about Jews or Judaism, or that Jewish question has formed a significant part of the political the politics of the period. But the top to beat Bappo but Sarna and his co author Chappelle. Yeah, I know civil War collector who provided many of the documents and artifacts that illustrate it show that Lincoln encountered a surprising number of Jews throughout his life. How about you want to bet this collector is like owns a bunch of stores because he's a merchant, right, I'm just saying, I'm not saying, I am saying something. Lincoln and the Jews is largely a catalog of the American Jews, whose past happened to intersect with his. From his early career in Springfield, Illinois to his years as president and commander in chief. Throughout he seems to have treated them with the benevolence and absence of prejudice one would expect from the Great emancipator. This is, first of all, this wasn't done with kindness or generosity or some appeal to mankind. He hated the Blacks, hated hated. He just wanted to stir up the South. Some of the statements that this man made are freaking horrific, all right. As sort as summarizes on the books last page, he interacted with Jews, represented Jews befring because he's a lawyer, right, every one of these motherfuckers, through the bar barbaric system of law, you know, represented Jews, befreded Jews, admired Jews, commission jews, trusted Jews. Well, that was just I don't know how many mistakes were ahead of that. One of those mistakes that could be the primary mistake right there, defended Jews, pardoned Jews, took advice from jews I want to depardon from, like child killing. Gave jobs to Jews, extended rights to Jews. Jews don't like jobs. They like to make you do stuff. They would probably be resentful to you for doing them a good a good turn, extended rights to Jews. His connection to Jews went further and deeper. Ooh, now I think I'm starting to understand what they're doing there, then those of any previous American president. This is something like deadpool level profanity right there. They went further and deeper Lincoln's philo Semitism. They has come up shit love of Semites, right, because filo is like love of philosophy, like love of love, of love of wisdom, is philo sophia right, So philo Semitism that Lincoln's love fetish with really so that he loved Arabs then, because aren't they like the other seventy five uh Semitic people and these paleass jays that call themselves jays, are they really anyhow? It's especially notable in contrast to his fellow politicians and his own generals. Yes, he loved people who were big on incest in Askar Nazi Askenazi. But most certainly and still are all about that, even even the even the rothschilds who are not only sorcerers and dabbling with demons and shit like that, to make them forever helsidically attached to this type of darkness and must feed it. But also you know, they're all about incest. So just goes to show that that doesn't do well for people's brains, Lincoln in it, or their noses. Apparently, Lincoln and the Jews reproduced, Oh okay, Lincoln and Jews reproduces a number of letters in which such figures refer to Jews, almost always in the sneer, of course, because you picked out those so that you could you could establish some sort of anti Semitic bullshit for your book, as when George McLellan, Lincoln's battle shy general really in later rival in eighteen sixty four our presidential election, finds himself on board a ship unfortunately full of the sons of Jacob Unfortunately, right exactly and right after exactly why Lincoln it was immune from this conventional prejudice has caused for speculation, perhaps it's because he grew up in a rural Kentucky and Indiana. This is going to be important for next next week, because our boy is in Leisville and Indiana, areas with no Jewish population, and so gained his earliest He might actually be calling it. Let me go ahead and just go ahead and uh get out. You're Donald Jeffries. I'll box with you later, Uh Donald or not Donald Jeffers Tony this happens to be the same last name. Nope, this one there, we got confused there, almost turned down my bluetooth speaker over there, he said, was connecting it to my rod caster.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, we're good. Perhaps it's because he grew up and rule blah blah blah and Indiana areas with no Jewish population, and so gained his earliest impressions of Jews from the heroic accounts the Bible fucking shut up, with which he was deeply familiar. So yes, that's a great propaganda tool. Vacshra that tanak that Old Testament right. Sanna notes that the Protestant denomination in which Lincoln was raised believed in predestination and oh oh oh, and was thus indifferent to efforts to prostlytize Jews. Lincoln met his first real life Jews. He went to the zoo and he was like, oh, look, can I feed them? In the mid eighteen thirties, when he moved to Illinois capital of Springfield to serve in the state legislature, they tended to be small surprise, surprise, small businessmen, clothing retailers again surprise, or department store owners, whom he encountered as neighbors, constituents, and legal clients. Well nothing, yeah, you know, we have this just kind of like habit of killing children and draining and all their blood, especially during certain times of the year, like you know, Passover and stuff. We have to have our bread, we have to have our mansa. What do you want? What do you want us to do?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 2: Can you can you represent us? Well, yes, we will, we will come. We will establish that there's a serial killer out there and he's just on the run and we have to catch him that way. You guys are okay, right, right, Well, nothing is in particular. It is knowing about his relationships with men standalone. Statement hilarious, but probably not what they were talking about, such as Louis Saltzenstein. Yeah, that definitely does not sound irish. A policemaster who Stoer, who's store the young Lincoln patronized or Julius hammer Slow from whom Lincoln bought some suits. Such acquaintance. That man, they really digging, aren't they? For like anything that's relevant. Such acquaintances showed that Lincoln was accustomed to dealing with Jews unfamiliar terms. Right, you had money, You were being treated nice until you walked out the door. Then they said that fucking boy. In one instance, Sanna shows there was something more like real friendship. Abraham Jonas, my name is Jonas. Thanks for all you've shown us. You know that song come on Weezer from the Blue album tell me what to do another dack?
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: Now, it's gonna be stuck in your head and you can blame me later. Abraham Jonas was, like Lincoln, a lawyer and politician who became an activist in a newly founded a Republican party. Hey, here's a problem already. Why are we letting them into politics at such high levels at all? Even really when they're a subversive and hate America? Right, shouldn't there be some kind of test. Hey, I know you can lie about this, but let's get at least a personality test rolling here. There's the vast majority of you hate everything about every other nation that you encounter and want to destroy it. Check yes or check no. Abraham same common name too, huh. Lincoln in Lincoln and Jonas Jonas the Seams was not especially religious. Oh well, okay. On at least one occasion in eighteen fifty four he dined openly with Abraham Lincoln at others at an oyster saloon, but he was well known as a Jew in his small town of Clincy, Illinois. Yeah, you were, don't. I think what they're alluding to here is you're not supposed to even eat with the GOI the two right now supposed to break bread with them. I think that's one of their stupid laws. The two Abrahams probably met in eighteen forty three at the Washington's birthday event in the state capitol, and soon Jonas became Lincoln's political ally. Jonas hosted Lincoln during his statewide tour in eighteen fifty eight for the Lincoln Douglas debates, and later boosted his candidacy for president. After Lincoln was elected, Jonas repeated his or sorry, reaped his reward in patronage, getting a job as a post advansa in the hometown of Quincy. Let me just say this, when shit goes down, these people are gonna be extremely dangerous. Look at what Bill Cooper wrote in nineteen ninety one, well eighty nine to ninety one when it actually was published. I think late nineteen ninety was actually when it was truly published. But ninety one is what's written on the book. But yes, behold a pale horse. Understand that these people will be armed and putting you in different positions, putting your family apart, and working you to death if you're lucky enough for that to happen, and you're not just you know, vaccinated or shot to death instead. While the two men do not seem to have been especially close, Shirley Lincoln had many political friends like Jonas that your relationship did help to contribute to Lincoln's view of Jews as equal citizens in Americans. Anybody can make statements hundreds of years later, or one hundred years later, or however, one hundred and fifty years later, and nobody can question it. No one can argue with it right. You don't seem to be especially close, but we're gonna make him outIn out of Molehill Hare. Interestingly, the Sarna notes that join us, this is just as much as like talking about They may as well have been talking about being Sarna, and this other jackass may as well have been talking about being somehow, even though it would make them like one hundred and fifty years old, you know what I mean, they make them really old. If they were actually in the ind quote unquote fake camps that were there. We're out there. We're not death camps, but they were work camps. They may as well have been talking about their heroic heroism and escape from one of those things, because that's also bullshit. And they a lot of them have written books to that effect when they were not reading there, And that is brought out in Europe of the Last Battle, which apparently I'm not even allowed to say those words on Rumble without getting the video taken down. The whole entire series was eliminated for Mumble. Some of it is on Bridion, some of it is on FTJ Media. But it'll mess up, it'll mess up the order if I just upload all of them in their spot, because then I'll be like, Okay, here's the new video and then here's like all these other older videos that coming afterward, and you can't you can't layer them the right way, right. Uh. Interestingly, Sona Notes and Jonas urged the Republican leaders to earn favor with Jewish voters, but by blasting the inaction of Buchanan of the Buchanan administration over the Marata Mortara affair. This was the notorious case in which young Italian Jewish boy who had been baptized without his parents' knowledge, was subsequently abducted from his home and held by Catholic authorities who refused to return him to his family. In the Free States, Joinnas wrote eight, wrote to Illinois center Lyneman Trumbull, that's like having two like rabid dogs fighting in Actually Raby's isn't nothing, by the way, So two very hungry wolves, how about that starved wolves fighting over a piece of meat, And that would be the job. They don't really care about their as welfare if that's the ploy. There are fifty thousand Jewish voters, two thirds of whom vote for vote the Democratic ticket, but a strong stand on the Martara affair might win them over to the Republican side. This may have been the first time the American politics. In American politics that a strategist talked about courting the Jewish vote, which small as it was, could have been significant in a closely contested election. Lincoln's personal friendship with Jews did not lead the majority of Jewish voters to support him. In eighteen sixties, some German Jewish immigrants who had fled their home country on account of their liberal politics continued to fight on the side of progress and anti slavery, becoming Republican stal warts. Can I just ask let me just start here. I'll stop here for a second. Ask you a question. If you're a German, if you're Irish, if you're British, if you're English, if you're Italian, that you have a place named that that thing right, Like, if you're Italian, there's a place called Italy. Huh. Right. If you're Brazilian, there's a place called Brazil.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: If you're German, there's a place called Germany. There's a place called Britain. There's a place called Ireland. There's a place called you fucking name it. There's no place called Jewtown Jamerica, Jumarico. Why because they don't fucking build their own nations. They can't. They're fucking parasites. So every place they go, they're sucking the life out of some other thing. That's why they're German Jewish. That's why they're whatever the hell the other one was Italian Jewish. Because they don't build their own stuff, they don't have their own place. And it's not because they're for them to have to be kicked out of other places would mean that they were in other people's places and they didn't have their own place. It's not because some people are big, bad and mean fuck that they know. It's because they need for sustenance other people's energy and work in order for them to be able to do anything. That's why they suck the energy out of people. Just making that point, Juiko would be pund of it. Kind of funny though the Dominican Republic, that one's got a be nicer too into it. But the majority of Jews lived in Eastern cities that were democratic strongholds, and the involvement of many Jews in the clothing trade, kent merchants and thieves led them to fear the disruption of cotton imports? Should the South a seed? Oh so that that was there, that was their big So that's something that petty, something that fucking petty. Well yeah, okay, so we're gonna have to murder a bunch of people because they're they're affecting our bottom line because they want to be free freedom. You didn't consider what that does to us Jews? Fuck your freedom? Oh wow, that sounded just like that sounded just like Arnold Swartzenegger, screw your freedoms. I made a shirt that said, Asta la vista your freedoms. I should wear it sometime, but it's like a medium, it's too big for me. Sara doesn't importance to be South. There was also, perhaps, though Sarna doesn't speculate, on a certain inherited fear of social disruption. Historically, civil wars and ideological strife had voted ill for Jews in Europe, right because they caused it an idiot. And then when the people found out who the real fucking culprit does why, everybody's pissed off at each other, like oh these fucks really, and then they got together them throw them in the fuck out. No, where As Sona points out, where American Jews necessarily opposed to slavery, right right, right, though the experience of slavery and emancipation stands at the heart of Jewish history. See, they don't mention the plantation owners in the South that were in fact all well not all, but the ones that own slaves. Majority were these guys right here though, the experience of slavery and emancipation, it stands at the heart of Jewish history. Rabbis could be found who justified the institution of slavery, of slavery, see right, And of course they could, because it's all over their Bible, all over their little Torah. They got to, especially if they're Gentiles or not Jews, then that would be wonderful because that's where their their lead goal is is to enslave the rest of the world then nations. Right, so they call gentiles and the stupid King James version where Francis Bacon changed words created the word Jew, all right, and not just in the South. Sauna introduces the reader to Rabbi Morris Rafel of New York's Bene Jeshurum. Oh, well, let's look up that in a second. Here, hold on, is this another freaking free Masonic thing. Let's have a look. Let's have a look. Shally, this is the first time I've reading this all the way through. So. Manhattan Synagogue a virtual Shoal not schill Bnek Shuram, is a non denominational Jewish synagogue located at twenty two fifty seven West eighty eight Street and two seventy eighty nine Street on the upper west side of Manhattan in New York City, New York. The synagogue building was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in June nineteen eighty nine. Congressional Congregation of Bene Jeshuran, it's a few disristuation centers because everything that they do has to make money otherwise, ain't It's like that's cool, you know great, It's just like you know the the money changers in the in the in the in the church, right in the Senate. There you go, all right, man.
Speaker 3: Doesn't tell you.
Speaker 2: When it was established, does it, and only gets four point three stars. Ladies, Superio Serve food are simply marvelous. They're marvelous. Over there. They have a live stream, Oh my god, and it's called the Benegershure and so DJ's yeah, oh oh, apparently there's a lot of them. This is one of the Cleveland yeah named Mitzvah. But I'm let me see you Jisher, and just put Mason's because the Senate God that's independent and not affiliated with any specific Jewish denomination. The synagogue service and practices are drawn from a variety of Jewish traditions and geographies, but are most closely aligned with Conservative Judaism. Whatever funk that means. All right, I don't see anything that says Mason. Let me say free Mason. The reason why I'm not doing this because Bene Berrith is a free Masonic thing. It says Ben Assurance is not affiliated with Freebasonry, but is a Jewish synagogue that draws on a variety of Jewis with practices basually Justsurance. Services and practices are most closely aligned with Conservative Judaism. Once again, but the synagogue has changed affiliations over time, starting out Orthodox, then becoming reform, and finally becoming independent. All right, well, there we have it for now. For now, we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Are you all right?
Speaker 2: Wait where we be at? I gotta go back the other thing. The scene here who devoted his sermon on January fourth, eighteen sixty one, which had been declared a National Day of Fastening by President Buchanan to a biblical defense of slaveholding. Declared a national day of Fastening by President Buchanan. That's kind of cool. But then these idiots said, no, no, no, we're gonna make it about slaveholding. Isaac meyer Wise was impressing, impressed, was unimpressed by Lincoln. They don't have spaces here, and appalled by the crowds that gathered in Cincinnati to greet the President elect on his way to Washington, comparing them to Philistines worshiping their god Dagon. Isn't that nice that they say Dagon? There the fish man, the actual, the actual, the actual father to all whom these fuckers worshiping in a secret in equate to. As President, Lincoln had to pass judgment on many issues involving Jews, from appointments and promotions to cases of desert desertion. Oh, that's too bad. Deserting dur any time of war would be a bullet in the head. So he helped them not get that bullet in the head. Apparently, Sanna and Chappelle chronicle all of these No matter how minor, right, because they have to make them mountain out of mohill. And only so when you when you're looking for one thing and you only find that thing, you don't also take into account the stacks of other things that were far more important than this little tiny thing that you're focusing on. Meaning it was it was it really that poignant of a thing that the order was? It really not at all? Uh, Let's see no matter how minor, and show that Lincoln was always acted generously and without prejudice, right, suspiciously without prejudice. While General Benjamin Butler was writing a about Jewish smugglers, they are Jews who betrayed their savior and have also betrayed us, Lincoln proclaimed to a visitor, I myself have a regard for the Jews. He even extended this regard to a character like Issachar Zachary, the most colorful figure to appear in Lincoln and the Jews. Zachary is a Cairo podist Chiro and khan Man managed to use his foot doctoring skills to win the President's confidence, whereupon he was entrusted with secret diplomatic missions to the South. They just said he was a con man. And is doing diplomatic admissions to the South. Alas Zachary's dream of establishing an army Pottiactric Corps came to nothing, even though Lincoln took time out of his frenzied schedule to give him not one, but three handwritten testimonials. There was only one occasion during the Civil War when the treatment of Jews actually posed a serious policy and political issue for Lincoln. This was in December eighteen sixty two, when Ulysses Grant issued his notorious General Order Number eleven Expelled, expelling Jews as a class from the territory under his command. He knows that the treacherot's fucker's right from Mississippi to Illinois. It remains the most famous active official anti Jewish discrimination in American history. Shut the fuck up sounds pretty wise to me. Sarna, who has previously devoted a book to the affair, points out that besides, by the way, Grant was a piece of crap to and we'll find that out later points out that Grant's peak had a personal source. His own father had entered into partnership with some Jewish merchants who hoped to take advantage of the family's connection to get a permit to purchase cotton and Grant's territory. While that's a lot of that's a lot of like in denouncer just to get to that. When Grant banned Jews from his department, it was less out of religious bigotry than from the widespread belief that the merchants who traveled to war zones for the purpose of commercial speculation were mostly Jews. Of course, there are little parasites, right, there's there's a little there, there's there's turmoil. They're they they're there to capitalize on it and and further the misery of people while they do so, while they rob them blind in their time of desperation, as indeed many were just as many Jewish, just like just like vultures picking away at your bones as you still lay there, just too weak to move to get out of their way, just as many Jewish businessmen served the Union Army as Sutler's and quartermasters. It is a sign of Lincoln's good nature and sense of justice that as soon as he heard about Durn's impetuous order, he ordered it revoked. Legend has it that when one of the Jewish expellas these Caesar Caskell came to the White House to seek Lincoln's help. He used biblical language, we have come unto Father abrahams. I'm asking protection, ask kissing home. Well whether or not such a conversation actually took place on it, writes, General Order number eleven was immediately countermanded. Soon after, a delegation of Jews came to Washington to thank the President, who told them that he would permit no distinction between Jew and gently. Why do all these other people care? Like you know what I mean, Like you're going about your day, You're doing your life like they they operate as a hive mind all the time, Like okay, well, these Italians were kicked out of this section. Did this particular general didn't want those Italians and that where he was Do you think all the other Italians in America'd be like what the fuck is out all about? No, they don't do that. Such acts of benevolence helped Lincoln to win the support of many, and they wouldn't go to appeal to the president about it either. Such acts of benevolence helped Lincoln to win the support of many. Noted in the Jews, who had initially opposed his election, and when the president was assassinated, the outpouring of grief fro Jewish Americans was intense. Right, the little sanhedron that was around him during those times is quite suspect. As Sona notes, the day Lincoln was sha April fourteenth, eighteen sixty five, was a Friday, which meant that the next day was the Sabbat Sabbath. This is also this word means Saturn. By the way, as the news of this death early Saturday morning, Saturn Saturday Sabbath.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 2: See what's going on here? There's Saturn worshipers straight up morning, spread across the country. Rabbis were the first clergyman to eulogize the president. As one Jewish observer noted, it was the Israelit's privilege here. Oh, if you don't believe me about the soul Saturn thing. They also wear the black cub in their goddamn heads when they do that little literal rapping. And good they got that stupid thing on their head with a piece of scripture apparently, and inside of it. It was Israelite's privilege here to be the first to offer in their place of worship prayers for the repose of mister Lincoln. Some congregations spontaneously offered a cadish prayer for Lincoln, an unprecedented gesture for mourning a gentile, Or was he if in fact he was a gentile? Isaac may Or Wise, who had disdained Lincoln in eighteen sixty, declared in eighteen sixty five that he supposed himself to be a descendant of the Hebrew parentage bone from our bone and flesh from our flesh. Call it the madness of grief. But this desire of Jews to claim Lincoln for their own was a way of demonstrating that being American and being Jewish could be complimentary parts of the same identity. They don't assimilate. I don't know what that's This is more of propaganda. To this day, American Jewish life rests on the same promise. What does that mean? That sounds a little ominous. Yeah, And then just here saying the word madness and then understanding how much mercury was pumping through the veins of Lincoln. There's there's a there's a literal sense to that too. That was the that was the medicine back then, and he took plenty of it. Do you see how gaunt he what used to look? Yeah, fascin day right, I'm gonna do that today because this mofok here, although getting bigger, I'm still I don't like the I don't like what's going on on the scale. So uh, let's let's do this next one. Here, everybody plug your eyes. Barbara Streisan is in the house. I know I probably read some of this before. Oive ah, here we go. I wanted to play the mecas Joyce and I had the clip Barbara barbarah right, she doesn't put the other a in there. It's barbar ra like ra like the sun god almost and barbar because they are a bunch of barbar arians anyway on the twelfth, because that's what that's what their language sounds like. And that's why the people who made barbar as their language that were called barbarians, not because they were big, tough people, It's because they sounded like a bunch of barbar when they talked. On the twelfth of February eighteen oh nine, two hundred years ago, a young, poor, illiterate woman from Virginia, Nancy Hanks, yes exactly related to Tom Lincoln, gave birth to a son in a log cabin built along the banks, the banks with hanks of the South Fork of Nolan Creek near what is now Hodgenville, Kentucky. That baby, whom she named Abraham, grew to become one of the greatest and most tragic national leaders. Bullshit, he was the biggest criminal who murdered a bunch of Americans. Of course, the Jews who love him because it killed lots of Americans. Lincoln was a man of great spiritual conviction. Yeah, sure he was. He was an atheist, by the way. Yet, and I find this fact fascinatingly instructive. Abraham Lincoln was the only American president not to have declared himself a member of any particular religious faith. Right because of what I just said, atheist. Not that that matters, But don't say he has a spiritual conviction. That fact has given rise to the great deal of interesting speculation. Right, this is all speculation. It's all mind game nonsense from here on out. In fact, there are those who believe Honest Day was Jewish. Of course, especially a bunch of Jews would think that, after all, he did kill a bunch of white people. Oh wait, that's not what it says. It says, after all, his name was Abraham. Dude, anybody who had the religious belief of anything Protestant, Catholic, whatever, Christian. Maybe it's not so much Catholics back then because they weren't really in a great number because that's where everybody was getting away from, right, So mostly Protestants, different types of sex. There's like fifteen hundred of them. They were reading the same goddamn book, so they would pick names like that. That doesn't mean that they were Jewish, just means that they're idiots who were being mind fucked by a book written by helenistic Jews. Lincoln was the only president not to have flummer religious Okay, Yeah, did I just say that? After all, his name was Abraham. His great grandfather was named Mordecai. Well, that gets a little bit more closer to like the hell his name was Morcai. Lincoln was the only like Mordecai Levi aka Karl Marx. Yeah, Lincoln was the only president not to have a formal religious appeling. You just said that he was neither raised in the church nor did he even belong to it. You can stop repeating yourself in different ways and there's more. Well, you haven't really said a lot, so let's keep going. The town of Lincoln, in eastern England, whence his ancestors came, has an interesting Jewish history. So his father's family apparently was important enough to have a place named after them. A Jewish community he was established there in eleven fifty nine. And it's important to remember now we're shifting away from Nancy Hanks to now we're talking about his father's heritage right in lineage. The Jewish community was established there in eleven fifty nine during Crusade riot Crusader riots, the Sheriff of Lincoln saved the Jews by giving them official protection. Bad Sheriff Saint Hugh, the Great Bishop of Lincoln love of Jews to his pay parishoners. He was probably then eaten by them, because that's how they pay their respects, and thinks his death was marked by an official period of mourning among Lincoln's Jews. Remember Lincoln to the place, not Lincoln. Rabbi Joseph of Lincoln was a scholar mentioned in the Talmud. Of course, of course, Aaron of Lincoln was a financier. Who is there any other kind whose operations extended all over the country. In twelve fifty five, Lincoln's Jews were accused of ritual murder. Isn't that surprising? Twelve fifty five, This is literally two hundred and almost two more than two hundred when was Simon Trent fourteen at the end of fourteen hundreds, right, Yeah, and you'll see that there's all kinds of monuments all throughout Europe of child murders that Jews committed, and there's monuments to these people, but they always change the history as to why these monuments are. They're in memoriam to the children that these people were murdering before they were kicked out of wherever they were kicked out of. And so in twelve fifty five, Lincolns Jews were accused of ritual murder. And this is always anti Semitic, right, because it's just because they don't like the Jews. It's not because they're actually literally killing children. Because they are actually literally killing children, but we're not supposed to know that. Ninety one Lincoln Jews were sent to London for trial and eighteen were executed. Notwithstanding, the Lincoln Jews community flourished until twelve ninety when they were forcibly expelled by edict. Most Jewish historians assume, assume that all the Jews of Lincoln left in twelve ninety. But could it be possible that some remain practicing their juda Adism and secret passing their family secret from generation to generation. Oh, you mean like cryptos. But the more we learn of the secret life of Spanish Jewy Sephardics jury following the expulsion of fourteen ninety two, the more we must at least consider the possibility the same thing occurring elsewhere. Right. The reason why we have a Isaac Luria, not Isaac Luria? What the helm I saying?
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Da Ignesius of Loyola was I was trying to say, because they were crypto crapto Moranos. Right, And if he was in the Alambrado, the only way you were in the Alambrado is if you already were in Morano. And he was accused of being the Alambrado. I'm talking about, you know, Nignecius forteen ninety two, which is interesting because who came over in fourteen ninety two selling the Ocean blue with a bunch of jew That's right, Columbus. When Abraham Lincoln was so to say that they weren't here in numbers prior to would they say eighteen eighty that's not accurate. When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, whole Jewish community sat like is it like Indian style. Rabbis all over the country eulogized the fallen president. Rabbi Isaac may Or wise, we talked about him and the other one who created reform Judaism. You want to get into dark spots in this country. Began his euogy with the words, Brethren, the lamented Abraham Lincoln believed himself to be bone from our bone and flesh from our flesh. He supposed himself to be a descendant of Hebrew parentage. He said to so in my presence. But they never lie about anything, so I'm sure that's accurate. They would never ever lie, especially not to each other, which they do daily. It's called everything that you hear out of Israel they lie to They like to their own people all the time and kill them. Very cannibalistic in that sense. Lincoln was often questioned about his religious beliefs. Why why did that matter so much to everybody? Time and again he told of a special passage from scripture that summed up his theology. It was the twelfth this is where the writing is wrong. The twelfth the book, the twenty It was the twentieth, the book of the Book of Exodus. He recommended that every American study learned and follow In English is usually referred to as the Ten Commandments. Oh yeah, okay, so why not the two commandments that Jesus uh mentions, right, that superseded and overrides and actually encompasses the ten instead of having it spelled out, because only someone like would naturally no moral tether, no idea of ethic, and no idea of boundaries would have to be told not to murder somebody. That's pretty obvious, right, that shall not murder, committed deultry, all these things. They don't say anything about little children in those ten commandments. Notice, because I would go against their other shit that they do. As long as you're three years old, you hear these rabbis talking about this gross discuss behavior and act, and then they justify it with their sick books, by by other sick individuals who wrote it so that they could do it. Oh look, there's a Hershman there like a Richard Hirshman. Where was that getting at?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the the two were love your neighbors as yourself right and love your God. Blah blah blah. That's it, because when you do all those other things, you're not harmiting out anybody else. It's like common law into in two steps. Abraham and then says, and then there's here's the So that was read by Jeff Kahn from the Temple Harsh Shalom, who apparently wrote that. And it says ps who knows who wrote this part? Abraham Lincoln was Jewish? I said, so, so therefore it is. And Barbara Streison approves. So there you go. Ah, an extensive research paper from a professor in Rutgers, New York needs to be burned. I love the place, but some of it, stuff like the un the cfr UNESCO, all these horrific things need to go. They need to go board the doors and light the match or turn them into processing facilities for processing and returning all these immigrants who studied the topic extensively and found bey out any reasonable doubt that we're just going to assume it's true, because you're not gonna give us any evidence that Abe Lincoln was Jewish. She has absolute proof from checking out his interests ancestor and going back to his hometown where she did years of work on this topic, which again we're not gonna have to see any of it. We just have to take his word for it. Her research was complete and absolute. Let me assure you again because I'm totally not lying. Her name was is Professor Elizabeth Hirshman. Record, She's not biased at all with that last name, right, there's no incentive there for that to be true, none whatsoever. Okay, sure, whatever you say coming from the why is this on the Barber Streisand site? Why am I on the barber Strichand site? H Yeah, when South Park was somewhat funny, Robert Smith's say to day by the way, Robert Smith, Robert Smith, I just watched it again last night because that was contemplating showing a clip of it. And then I watched Deadpool and Wolf Raine. That was a horrific movie, like the amount of like unnecessary and like there was no hero. They were all fucking scumbags, absolute scumbags. He gets that one guy killed. It was like the flame flame dude, he has this and then he holds up his counterpart Deadpool. It's like, when do you regenerate? And he gets he gets him shot up and the head blown off and all this other stuff. Was really discussing a graphic and he takes his guns, his golden, gold plated you know, desert you go with fifty cows. He was a scumbag. He wanted his dog and he wanted his guns. So he was okay that the guy was nice to him the whole time, treated him well. He was a composite car, you know, carbon copy of Deadpool. And it was just evil. It was straight up evil, and it was supposed to be laughed off. It was disgusting discussing horrible, degenerate bullshit. That was a really really bad movie. Don't let your children watch that crap. It would be emotionally scarring. All right, here we are at least it would be damaging to what we should consider appropriate. It's gonna screw me up, it is, it is. It's gotta go back. Do that. I need some more liquid in my mouth, man, like I need some water, but I'd rather have coffee. There's some coffee talking a lot, all right, you can see it. This is crimes and coverage in American politics seventeen seventy six nineteen sixty three. The previous book, the prequel, was Hidden History by Donald Jeffries, and that goes from me the Kennedy Assassin assassination to like right around twenty sixteen. I believe this is one was published that one I read first. Obviously this book came out afterwards. Abraham Lincoln is universally considered I have to go see what else Jeffries has put out recently, because I know this his icon is of a book that I haven't seen yet, So maybe I'll be purchasing another kind of book soon. Abraham Lincoln is universally considered the greatest American president in American history by all of the most influence quote unquote. I love how he puts this in quote quotations experts, progressives, right progressives. Remember this, This is Dwayne Dwayne territory and and and uh Nicodemus territory here talking about this progressive bullshit movement setting the setting the stage by this horrific war to be retilledt and what the hell was that noise? Shut up in my ear? God, damn it? All right, title boxing don't care don't care right now, you can just wait your goddamn turn. All right, let's let's say that's something to hear that again. Yeah, interrupted me, although he was scorned and lamb basted by Northerners and Southerners alike as a tyrant, an uncouth, buffoon, and an ape. So retilling the land.
Speaker 3: Was what I was saying.
Speaker 2: For this new, this new way of doing things right, we're going to dismantle and to use constitutional avoidance and changing the laws. Why was this all happening because we were already conquered, we were already taken down. But we can't let the whole world know that, or we can't let all of America know that, because then they would all stand and fight, and then we would lose everything that we just gained through the Civil War. So we got to kind of make it look like this is there, you know, for the for the strength of the nation, for the strength of the constitution, through the this and that and all these other substituges, so that it doesn't arouse the suspicions of all of the people, because you can't conquer all of the people ever, and if they're unified by anything, we're doomed right, That's that's the mind of these psychopaths here. Although he was going to Inland based by Northern nurs and Southern nurs alike as a tyrant because he was an uncouth before and an ape, among other things. Upon his assassination, he almost instantaneously was converted into Father Abraham right by the Jews. Never he even said it. There is no other historical figure that is so jerky now beloves by historians and academics which would tell you everything right there, because who are the historians and academics, the ones who semitize all of history and tell you that it was the Jews who did everything and everybody else is just so indebted to them, because otherwise we would have no culture, no civilization, no morals, no ethics, no values. It was all from them. Bull shit. It was them co opting what we've accomplished and then respitting it back in our faces, saying that we should bow to them for giving for them giving us such a substance. Bullshit, bullshit. They don't create anything. Parasites assumed the identity of things, perhaps the height and this is la Wadell's book will tell you all about that. History. Perhaps the height of this excessive workship was reached it with the nineteen ninety two publication of Gary Will's book Lincoln Gettysburg, which are what the fuck I'm reading Man, which argued that the brief Gettysburg Address, the Brief Gettysburg Address, had remade America. Lincoln is the secular Whenever somebody like talks for too long, you always say, okay, all right, all right, thanks for the gett Gettysburg address. That's not supposed to be. It's not supposed to be considered short or brief by any means. Lincoln is the secular saint of our corrupt and decaying civilization. Right, corrupt and decaying equals Lincoln. As such, he should be scrutinized. Honestly, Lincoln was our greatest president, the historians tell us, because he held the Union together and freed the slaves, right, all bullshit. He was chronically depressed because of all those deaths, and this avoidable, this unavoidable conflict was causing. Yeah, okay, a gentle, kind, kindly soul. Lincoln was self educated genius who's put poetic poetical phrases written probably probably by people like join us and other Jews, still ring clearly and resonate in the hearts of what the fuck? Oh okay, Elen, this might be Florida. Hold on, hello, Hi, it's a last show calling from DeFi huh see, I just did there. They can call it later. I don't care where you're calling from. I'm doing something. I thought that was I thought it was potentially nick a demus, so I answered it. Don't worry. Who is whose political phrases still ring clearly and resonate in the hearts of the American of the people. Anything he did with done for the good of the country and to save the union. He didn't have him a malicious bone in his body. This is the remarkably naive conventional view of Abraham Lincoln. Those who dare to criticize this deified figure do so at their own peril. Same thing with Hamilton, who is another piece of crap, a really big piece of crap. In fact, he's the one who convinced Washington to get the first twenty year charter of the Central Bank, the Central Bank. Why was that bad? Well, I don't know, because you just did all that work to get away from the freaking Brits and then you put your monetary system in their hands. Not smart, not freaking smart. Those who dared to criticize Yeah, his own paralyzed writers like Thomas de Lorenzo and Charles Averns Adams have learned in recent years in a typical establishment hit piece that skewerd both Delonzo's The Real Lincoln and Adams. When in the course of human events, remember, that's how the thing starts getting spuried. When in the course of human events, Herman Bells predictably dismissed their simple minded understanding of the relationship between politics and the economics, between morals and productive entrepreneurial activity. Blah blah blah blah. In Bell's view and in all sounds like Bellevue and I saw that in Bell's view, and in all other rebuttals by court historians to the few brave souls who dared to criticize Lincoln, the underlying theme is one of astonishment. How could anyone take issue with the man who saved the Union, save anything murdered the South? How could anyone cast disparagement the real Americans that were left over, that still gave a shit about the constitution role in the South. How could anyone cast disparagement everyone else was deceived in the North upon the man who freed the slaves. Well, first of all, that decreed didn't shouldn't even pass the border, whence they were in the South because they were already separate. Fuck doesn't matter with the federal fucked things. This faunding over Lincoln's is probably best exemplified by the New York Times neo kon writer David Brooks. I have two presidential traditions, Brooks has stated. I begin covering each campaign by reading a book about Abraham Lincoln, and I end each election night, usually after midnight, at the statue of Lincoln's memorial. As as deal Lorenzo described it, being a Lincoln scholar means fabricating an excuse for everything. Being a Lincoln scholar means fabricating an excuse for everything. And in April fifteenth, twenty fifteen column for lou Rockwell dot Com, de Lorenzo pointed out that Doris kurrn Lude also thinks that to well, at least back in I don't know, twenty eighteen or seventeen or whatever, I think, used to think that Trump was the freaking man gonna make everything better, so so a lot of people. But hopefully he's changed that stupid tune since then. The other a Renzo will plant it out that Doris Kern's Goodwin, whom he dubs the high Priestess of the Lincoln Colt in her book Team of Rivals. Uncover the fact that Lincoln was a promoter of the Corwin Amendment to the Constitution. These are always dangerous, by the way. Uncover the fact that Lincoln was a promoter of the Courwin Amendment to the Constitution, which would have prohibited the federal government from interfering with slavery. Did you catch that? So, mister emancipator was a promoter of the Quorman Amendment that would have prohibited the federal government from interfering with slavery, which means he wouldn't have been able to to emancipate shit and other historical figures being exposed as supporter. As a supporter of something like that would earn a collective scorn of the scholarly community. And whose interests were he was he protecting? With that? Those who went under the cotton, who were the merchants. They wanted cheap labor, and they wanted cheap products, so got to have those slaves. In this case, however, Karns Goodwin actually praised Lincoln for a political maneuver that helped save the Republican Party. In a similar vein, Joshua wolf Shank revealed in his book Lincoln's Melancholy that Lincoln's depression had caused wild mood swings that forced him to take a mid nineteenth century medicine containing large doses of mercury to counteract it. Instead of expressing alarm that the leader of our nation had suffered from mental disorder that required strong medication, the award winning author actually claimed that this somehow fueled Lincoln's greatness and made his accomplishments all the more remarkable. Right, Okay, you know, mercury makes you like completely dead to other people's feelings like remorse. You don't have that empathy. You don't, you can't, it's no, you're detached. It also makes you able because when you have when you have no morality, there's no borders and no boundaries as to what you can and will do. Right, perfect candidate for a for a despotic war trap down into the South. Compare to this curious perspective for example, to all the critical scrutiny that has been directed at the Kennedy family for covering up JFK's Addison disease, which is wear back brakes, right, there is no debate permitted here. As the Detroit Free Press put it, Abraham Lincoln is so far above every other man in humanity, human history that to compare him with others seems sacrilege. And there's a lot of weird parallels that people make between Kennedy and Lincoln too, Like Lincoln had a guy named Kennedy in his cabinet, Kennedy had a guy named Lincoln dom right, apparently, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Kennedy was contemputting going to the Ford's Theater as well. Another Oh not Lincoln, No, but yeah, he was in a back brace that day, so he was a little bit immobile, so he was propped up to be shot. Surprise, surprise. I wonder who, I wonder what type of female who is close to him of like like a wife, would have encouraged him to wear his brace that day and then maybe put his arm around him to shield him from from the fire, only to then jump out of the car. I'm just saying Jesuit Jackie, Gus Jackie. There is no debate permitted here as the Detroit Free Press. But at Abraham Lincoln is so far above every other man in human history that know that to compare him to others seems sacrileged. Nowhere on earth is there a historical historic character to compare our sainted Martyred Abraham Lincoln. Did they say that with sarcasm or did they actually want people to believe that, because that sounds like satire. According to the court historians, Lincoln was such an exceptionally honest man, so scrupulous in all his ways, that he was christened with the moniker on a stabe. There are a myriad of far fetched anecdote It's like the one regarding Lincoln walking six miles to return three cent overcharges to a customer. Fuck off, you fuck hold on, I smashed the freaking thing with it. Get on my way. There are a myriad of far fetched anecdoticia. I heard her that part, or perhaps the three miles to give a customer the tea. He'd been inadvertently short changed the amount. So apparently he was a merchant too, since he's short changing people and forgetting to give them stuff in their bag. The amount of and miles vary, but each tale is identically implausible. There is even a legend that young Lincoln once visited a prostitute and when she asked for five cents, he only had three cents to his name, so he left out of chivalry and hunter. That's not the fact that he went to a prostitute, right, Oh, but he didn't have enough money to give her. Probably didn't want to be killed by the pimp ouse side, so he did something on her role, right. Others have suggested, if he is, I'm forty, have to be the spindid less five cents ah anyway, but yeah, you can spend any story, right, they make it sound good. Let me just check some real quick, because I did just knock the shit out of the all right, we're good. I knocked the ever living heck poopy out of the screen just now, and my camera is sitting on top of it, so I was making sure it wasn't like, all right, let's go back. Others have suggested, if the story were true, that it might be another indication that Lincoln was gay. It is said that Lincoln slept in the same bed with Joshua's Speed for four years, and also spent many nights together with Captain David Derrickson at the soldier's home when Mary Todd Lincoln was out of town. Rumors claimed that Dickerson had been seen wearing Lincoln's light shirt, and the President reportedly stated, the captain and I are getting quite thick. Lincoln's law partner, William Hendon's great great niece, told author Sylvia Rue that it had been common knowledge for generations in her family that Hendon was gay and he was Lincoln's lover. Anybody can say anything after the fact, but you know. Lincoln's opponents, on the other hand, intended to view the honest ape nickname as indicative of a characteristic he didn't have, in the same way you might call fat person slim or a bald man curly. One clear indication of Lincoln's base instincts as a politician and his lack of integrity came in a letter to Norman Judd in eighteen fifty eight. I have bear suggestion. I have a bear suggestion, Lincoln wrote, When there is a known body of these voters, could not a true man of the detective class be introduced among them in a in disguise, who would at the nick of time control their votes, voter fraud, voter what do you call it, suppression, voter intimidation, voter manipulation, all Lincoln shit. Of course, he paved the way for that kind of grab, right, so that makes some hero. Lincoln was a happy He was happy to work with the anti Catholic nativist group, the know Nothings. By the way, the Abraham Lincoln Brigade is a Marxist communist, little little group there, and they took Abraham Lincoln's name. And some people say, well, that's because they invert everything. Well did they? Though? In this particular case the no Nothings, even though he seemingly was appalled at their politics, No Nothings sounded like the weird nihilists. Lincoln was elected with strong support from the know nothings, who melded with the Whigs to put reduced the new Republican Party. Lincoln never had any kind of mandate or even received significant public support. Most people don't realize that Lincoln's thirty nine point eight percent of the popular vote in eighteen sixty election remains the lowest total for any winning candidate in American history. Even Wilson, which is strange, nearly every single losing nearly every losing candidate and other president's elections received a higher percentage of the popular vote than thirty nine point eight percent. Losers gained more, had more upon attaining the office of president, Lincoln wasted little time in wielding an unprecedented amount of power. So what they don't tell you, and they probably should have explained to you here, is well, then then that means the other guy had sixty percent. No, it means that there was more than two candidates running and that the vote was split more, right, so that thirty nine percent was all he took for him to have the majority. That's what that means, Just like what they did with the Bull Party to get Wilson in.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it says upon nattanni Off, officer of President, Lincoln wasted a little time in wielding an unprecedented amount of power. One of many journalists who felt the brunt of honest a Dictums was John Hodgson's Hodgson Phil Pennsylvania, editor of the small newspaper The Jeffersonian. Now this is interesting because Lincoln was such a hater of the Constitution. That it's just ironic or whatever you want to call it, poetic in a negative way, that he would be after a guy who had a paper called the Jeffersonian. When you think about how that relates to the Constitution has detailed in the book Lincoln's Wrath, Fierce Mobs, brilliant Scoundrels, and the President's Mission to Destroy the Press by Jeffrey Manber and Neil Dahlstrom. At first Hodgson's newspaper office was broken into and all his equipment destroyed. This is government, this is fed shit, right. Only one, only one event in what came to be known as eighteen sixty one Summer of Rage. Now long afterwards, federal marshals, under the direction of President Lincoln simply shut the paper down. How did he get to do that? Some anti war newspaper editors and writers were tarred and feathered. That's painful, especially if that tar's hot. The ones who weren't thrown into makeshift prisons without trial like bast deals, it's what they call him in France. The ones who weren't thrown into makeshift prisons without a trial were ordered to print glowing articles extolling the virtues of Lincoln and his administration, So lie yellow journalism got it. Attorney General Edward Bates supported the closing of newspapers. Well shit. The New York Times set the standard for an ensuing century plus of lapdog journalism by declaring speech is only free when loyal. And at what point in time did The New York Times become of the huish hands? So what does this mean? Why did he wield so much power? Could it be because he had the unlimited support of a certain I don't know, people on the other side that are really all about finance in the story that we're told, Oh, he defied them with his green backs. Did Maybe he was crazed enough in mercury poisoning that at some point he thought his power was even beyond theirs, even though and somehow forgot that. That's how he got his power in the first place. Perhaps, and that's why you always get surrounded by their advisors, by these Sanhedrin type, so that if you do step out of line, right, or you drink some poison or you eat some poison. The couragious Hutson launched a long forgotten lawsuit against the Lincoln administration and actually won when a similarly brave judge named Walter Laurie ruled in his favor in eighteen sixty three. A vivid example of the real character of the Great Emancipator, can't that's in quotations can be found in the first hand account of missus Robert Tansell. Her husband, a captain with the US Marine Corps, had attempted to resign his commission after reading a copy of Lincoln's inaugural address in eighteen sixty one. He said, I don't want to know one of this asshole. Secretary of the Navy, Gideon Wells, refused to accept his resignation and fired him on the spot. How do you get to do that? How do you get to be fired when you're anything? No, you can't quit because you're fired. Does that work in the military. Later that same evening, Captain Tansel was arrested and sent to jail in Fort Lafayette. He wrote letters to Lincoln asking to be made aware of the charges against them, to no avail. One of Tansell's letters, dated October third, eighteen sixty one, expressed his objection to participating in an unnatural war against my blood relations, kindred and friends. Tansell noted that this letter to the Navy Department had been ignored, as had been the case with others. There Tansel describes how letters to and from my wife are subjected to the inspection of the commanding officer of this fort, and my dearest friends are denied permission to visit me on the most important business. Under such extraordinary circumstances, I have no other resource but to appeal directly to the President and respectfully asked that I may be brought to trial as soon as possible on the charges against me, whatever they may be, or released from this imprisonment, which can find no sanction in the laws of war, nor in the constitution or laws of the country, which which the President has solemnly sworn to support. Exactly Finally, so do you not already see the elements of a dictator here, somebody who's not working for the benefit of the constitution over the American people? Do we not see this guy as an agent of someone already? This Lincoln fuck? Finally, after a great deal of effort, his wife was granted a personal interview with Lincoln. She recounted, he spoke, still looking me full in the face. I did receive that letter and it has got all the answer it will have. Mister President, I said, you are aware of the circumstances under which my husband was arrested, of his having just returned from sea after an absence of two years from his family, and of his being hurried off like a common fell into prison without giving him any reason for it. His face then turned perfectly livid. He jumped up from the table at which he was sitting and brought his clenched hand down hard upon it with an oath. He began to walk the room in violent excitement, stamping his feet in like a child having a time for tantrum or roid raging, but probably mercury field rage, and averting his head from me. Mister Lincoln, you understand. I hope that the only object of my call upon you was to ask if my husband's letter had reached you, and I have received my answer. You have most positively psycho, was his reply, with head turned from me. I took my little son by the hand and closed the door, and thus shut away from my sight. I trust forevermore the greatest despot and tyrant that have ever ruled a nation, the greatest despot and tyrant that have ever ruled the nation. That was her impression, and he did that psychotic shit right in front of his right in front of her son.
Speaker 3: And that.
Speaker 2: Man who was in prison was that little boy's father, And that was the worse that he felt for that right. What did it matter to him other than the fact that he's a psychopath and he's a power tripping There is no way of knowing the actual figures, but some critics of Lincoln have estimated that the number of political prisoners he had incarcerated was as high as forty thousand. Forty thousand people. If you spoke out against his war with the South, you were erased from life. You were black bagged. And I don't mean I don't mean body bagged. I mean black bag over the head, like in you know, he'frin dead and brought somewhere dungeon style. You were taken out of life. You know what happens. You know how much of that was journalists, people who speak out against or write out against him. And this is where I said a long time ago, when I first started my channel, I first addressed this book. I said, the reason why journalism is in the state that it is today is because Lincoln gutted out all the honest journalists because honest journalists found out quickly what happens to honest journalists when they say honest things. They were held indefinitely without bail and without the services of an attorney, without knowing the charges against them, and in such secrecy that many of their families didn't know where they were. That's horrific, especially if you're one of those little kids that doesn't know what your dad or your mom is or both. Lincoln shut down more than three hundred newspapers. This is the great amandsive payter. This is the guy who's fighting for the union and the constitution right, shutting down free speech, First Amendment right, anything that was said, anything bad about him. This is a controller of information. He shut down more than three hundred newspapers. And he wasn't burning He wasn't burning pornography like Hitler was. You burned some of the Jewish gay shit and the perversions and their childborn, and then everybody bitches and moans about it for fucking eighty years. Lincoln shut down more than three hundred newspapers and journals by executive order. Secretary of State John Seaward bragged to the British ambassador, Lord Lyons that he could ring one ballon his finger. Sorry, he could ring one bellon on his right hand and arrest a citizen in Newark, and another bell on his left finger and arrest a citizen in Ohio. He bragged about that ambassador to the ambassador, this is John Seward. Wonder what nationality that fuck was? Rushmore G. Horton detailed the wretched conditions in one such prison, where rats were prevalent. He also recounted the laughingly trivial nature of many arrests. Michigan's David C. Waddles, for example, was arrested because his children late had dyed an old shirt with BlackBerry juice and raised it high on a pole. Some patriotic citizen interpreted this as a raising of a secessionist flag. The poor Wattles was sent to was set all the way to Fort Lafayette for five months because his kids were playing. Evidently, one of the cases in which Seward used his bell was when doctor L. M. Ross of Illinois was arrested after being seen in the street drying his finger under his nose like this. It was in what was absurdly claimed to be a private signal of disloyalty. Ross served months in Washington's Old Capital Prison as a result. That's checha style of shit, right, secret police style stuff. Somebuddy randomly walking down the street, gun like this, and they say that's a signal of disloyalty, private signal of disloyalty. Disloyalty? Who at what point was our respect onsibility to just accept whatever the federal government does? Do you see where this change is happening?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: You see the change is all happening in Lincoln's time. This you cannot question, cannot question the federal government which is already under control of these people. But they have to make it official by breaking the spirit of America with this war. One of the most prominent of Lincoln's detainees was Frank Key Howard, grandson of Francis Scott Key, who was arrested after midnight on September thirteenth, eighteen sixty one. Howard was the editor of the Daily Exchange and drew the ire of Lincoln and Seward because of his editorials criticizing both the suspension of writ of the rit of habeas corpus, which means your rights, and Lincoln's de ration of martial law in Baltimore in a bitter irony. This is what they want to give this, this is what Trump is going to do. Don't think that on the fourth of July, when Trump was still president and he was having his Fourth of July at the Lincoln Memorial for the first time in history any US president doing so, that that didn't mean something, And it did mean something good. Go back and look at that. It means he's invoking the spirit. It's very a public ritual like but when you understand who Lincoln really is, that's not a good thing. In a bitter irony. He was in prison for mckendrey. His father, his grandfather had he was in prison at Fort McHenry. His grandfather had written The Star Spangled Banner forty seven years earlier, inspired by the bombing of the same Fort McHenry by a British warship. In an interesting corollary event, in eighteen fifty nine, the son of Francis Scott Key, Philip Barton Key the second, was killed by Congressman Daniel Sickles, who had discovered he was having an affair with his young wife. Among his defense attorneys was Lincoln's future Secretary of War Edwin Stanton, who successfully employed the temporarily insanity defense. Temporary insanity defense, that's a joke. Lincoln arrested nearly the entire legislature of Maryland. So he's going after politicians, people that were elected by the people because they are preventing him from killing a bunch of Americans. He's clearing the table. Lincoln arrested nearly the entire legislature of Maryland, Legislature of Maryland, surely after being elected only with the Police Commissioner of Baltimore. Oh sorry, along with the Police Commissioner of Baltimore, several newspaper editors, and other prominent citizens people for what some of them served nearly two years in various bastills, as they were derisively referred to because of the memory of the French Revolution, that horrific event, right by the Jacobins and the Francis literally Francris suggests. In nineteen sixty nine, John A. Marshall wrote the moving book American Bastille, a history of illegal arrests and imprisonment of American citizens in Northern and border states on account of their political opinions during the late Civil War. Back then you wrote the whole entire book on as the title, which described his own arbitrary arrest and unconstitutional internment in Fort Lafayette, one of Lincoln's makeshift prisons. One of the many stories recounted by Marshall was that of New York Daily News editor James W. Well, whose editorials condemning the war in Lincoln's countless unconstitutional action formed the basis of his crime right by calling out the crimes of Lincoln, that was a crime itself. Exemplifying the state of absolute tyranny that existed. Was a December third, eighteen sixty one announcement from Seth. C. Howley, Chief Clerk of the Metropolitan Police Commissioners of New York, that declared, Department of State of the United States will not recognize anyone as an attorney for political prisoners. So if you've been deemed a political prisoner, you don't have an attorney, you don't get to have one, and we'll look with distrust upon all applications for release through such channels. So if you ask for somebody who you don't even understand why they've been detained to be released, then you're going to be You're going to have a knock on your door next is what they're saying, they'll come get you two, and that such applications will be regarded as an additional as additional reasons for declining the release of these prisoners. In eighteen sixty two, Congress the Enrollment Act, which it authorized the drafting of young men into the Union Army. It was the first form of national conscription in American history. The Act was rife with inequities, such as the provision which allowed a man to pay three hundred dollars to hire a substitute to take his place. For those families of means that couldn't find his substitute, there was a convenient commutation provision whereby a payment of five hundred dollars bought an exemption from the draft. This hated rich Man's exemption, as it was called angered the average American of military age, especially the young Irish immigrants of New York City. Right remember that movie Gangs in New York where they're taken off of one vote put on another. In the guys, when a' they going to feed us? They promised us food, they were putting him right into war. A riot erupted into New York. A riot erupted in New York in eighteen sixty three as a result, and President Lincoln was as was his wont used some extraordinary executive powers to quell the dis services. He diverted troops from Gettysburg to the area, and only a lack of manpower stops him from declaring martial law. Predictably, while Lincoln extolled a all poor and lower middle class youngsters to lay down their lives on the altar of freedom quote unquote, because that's a joke to save the quote unquote union, which he was already destroying the constitution. So what was he trying to salvage here except total dominance? Is that what we're trying to do. The Federalists have come to, have come to u maturity. Now they're showing their true colors that there is no there is no other division of government except them, that they're going to do whatever they want. They're going to from here on out use the eos to just become dictators. Right. Lincoln's oldest son, Robert, remained far from the battlefields at Harvard University. Interesting that he'd be at Harvard the president. Eventually, when the war was nearing an end found Robert a relatively safe position on General Grant staff, where he was commissioned as a captain and assistant Adjunct General. On February twenty third, eighteen sixty five, coal miners in Pennsylvania rioted and attacked officials who tried to force them to enlist in the draft. Good soldiers were sent to Pennsylvania to call the riots. So was everybody all gung ho about this war killing about their Americans? Or was this a very forced thing that people didn't want anything to do with and that Americans saw it as being the destruction of their country. What really happened in the eighteen sixties Farmers in Ohio who opposed the draft attacked soldiers who were sent to fight them good And why were these soldiers even doing this? They should have been like, what the fuck are we coming here to fight with farmers for? Drop your gun? Say fuck this president. The July eighteen sixty three New York draft riots were the largest insurgent revolt in American history outside of the secession of the Southern States itself. Why do you think they did that because a psychopath like this The lottery system which was which has noted included a provision that permitted those of means to pay a poorer substitute to take their place in battle. Had already angered many, and the passage of the Emancipation Proclamation really lit the fire. Anti war newspaper editors had fueled the outrage, which covered with fueled the outrage with coverage that was certain to appeal to poor and working class weights. The three hundred dollars rich Man's exemption was bitterly compared by many to the one thousand dollars paid for Southern slis. Often, I'm sure that was an inflated price too, because you know who was involved in selling those the hues. Right Often these immigrants, according to Pat Buchanan, some some right off the boat, were put into uniform and sent into battle. Yes, this is what they showed in gangs in New York, where many died, never coming to know the land where the streets have streets are paid with gold.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The initial target of the rioters wrath where military and governmental buildings, and the mobs only attacked those who interfered with them. Right, right, because Americans with actual purpose and like you know, moral ethics, value and character, integrity, we're only getting They were only taking now people that were getting in their way from them, going after the problem the source. Remember that, remember that lesson. But the more extreme rioters soon began focusing their anger on every black person, right, And I wonder how many people were actually organic to that, and how many people were plants to make it look bad for them so that they could make a big stink about it, including a poor fruit vendor before setting fire to the colored orphan asylum on the Fifth Avenue. Eventually eleven black men would be lynched. But what do we know what their crimes are? Right? Do we know what their crimes are? Because a lot of times when this happened, it's because they were raping women and killing children. So let's just find out what they did first, if they did anything, before we get all upset about the ones that were lynched and hundreds of blacks were forced from the city expulsion. We don't want the Jews went on the blacks, Okay, Well that's the prerogative. Herbert Ashbury Asberry Aspberries, author of the book Gangs of New York. I just say put the total death toll to some two thousand. The list of Lincoln's atrosites is long. When there was a delay in paying the Sioux Indians in Minnesota their yearly allowance during the War between the States, they began attacking the nearby white settlements. Lincoln sent in a Union force under the command of General John Pope and Colonel H. J. H. Sibley. Pope's hahaha always loved to kill the brown people, especially the natives, and then the Indians were decisively defeated. On September twenty third, eighteen sixty two. More than two thousand Sioux were taken captive, and a military tribunal sanctioned by Lincoln authorized the public hanging of thirty six tribunal leaders. Guilt or innocence was immaterial, and the Minnesota Sioux were moved to reservations in Dakota. In Incredibly, Lincoln even ordered the arrest of Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger Tainey, who had ruled against Lincoln's outrageous suspension of the rid of habeas corpus suitying the ancient rule of English liberty and the Constitutions, and the Constitution's delineation of this power exclusively to ungers. Taney was never formally arrested, but Lincoln's tyrannical actions continued. Kaney was an independent spirit who respected the constitution. A memorial anecdote about him maintains that he would have refused to administer the oath of office if his political enemy John Stewart had been elected president. Lincoln's philosophy was exemplified by what he once told a Chicago clergyman, as commander in chief of the Army and Navy in time of war, I suppose I have a right to take any measure which may best subdue the enemy. The much as the Bush and Obama administrations extended this definition of an enemy to include critics of their political policies. Right, you're an enemy of the state as of nineteen thirty three if he just happened to be an American. Lincoln clearly felt that those who opposed his policies were allied with the Confederates. So to not want to kill other Americans, you are a traitor to Lincoln. Renowned writer Edgar Lee Masters would later comment that Lincoln was to call for the andh was to call for and send troops into the South, and thus sir that psychology of hate and fear from which people cannot extricate themselves, though knowing and saying that the war was started by usurpation. Did he mean that he would bow to the American people when the law was laid down by their courts, through which alone the law be interpreted as constitutional voice of the people. No, he did not mean that, because when Tainey decided that Lincoln had no power to suspend the rid of Habeas corpus, Lincoln flouted and trampled the decision of the Court Anti Slavery copperhead Judge Henry Clay clay Dean who charged that the Civil War was being directed by international bankers. Oh, look at that? Who charged that the Civil war is being directed by international bankers? And who was pushing this thing? Lincoln experienced better angels of Lincoln's nature firsthand when his outspoken anti war reviews landed him in one of Honest Abe's unconstitutional prisons. The Postmaster General has for the last five years been violating the males. The Secretary right checking to see to make sure you're not doing anything subversive. Subversive to Lincoln, that is, the Secretary of the Treasury has been squandering the public wealth. The Secretary of War all commissioned with innocent blood. Is employing the army for the destruction of the country, right for the destruction of the country, the whole country, so that it can be easily more easily after its spirits broken controlled. The Secretary of State has been subverting constitutional law and disgracing our form of government at home and abroad. Decharged the Attorney General is gravely burlesquing nonsense itself by defining constitutional construction of hold on. The Attorney General is gravely burlesquing nonsense itself by defining constitutional construction of unconstitutional laws, as in conspiracy with military commissions to murder innocent women whoa The President is administering the government through military sat traps in a manner unknown to Republican systems and disgraceful to despotisms which regard the character of those entrusted to power. The courts of the country are infamously corrupt. The state legislatures and Congress are flagrantly accessible to bribes. Clement Vallandingham. We have, as all will agree, a free government in this great struggle. This form of government and every form of human rights is endangered. If our enemies succeed Abraham Lincoln, there was surprisingly little effort expanded expanded by the top statesman of the era to avoid the unnecessary blood bath. Surprisingly little effort because of what they were controlled by what foreign banks. In April eighteen sixty one, former President Franklin Pearis wrote to all other living ex presidents and asked them to consider using their collective stature and influence to attempts a negotiated end to the war. He specifically requested that Martin Van Buren, as one of the most senior past chief executives, issue a formal declaration on the matter. In an astonishing but familiar display of petty politics, Van Buren replied that Pierce, as the originator of the idea and more recent president, should be the one to do it. So fagory, that's also another way to pass a buck, because they're being controlled themselves. There is nothing further on the matter in the recorded historical literature, so they just said screw the rest of the country and the future of America. Lincoln's most vocal Northern critic was Congressman Clement L. The Landingham, the Landingham of Ohio. As early as eighteen sixty one July, he took to the floor of Congress to to excreate the President for the wicked and heasardous experiment of call thirty millions of people into arms among themselves without the counsul and authority of Congress. On the subject of Lincoln's claim that the South had no right to secede, the indignant Democrat rared he Lincoln omits to tell us that secession and disunion had a New England origin and began in Massachusetts in eighteen o four at the time of the Louisiana Purchase, were revived by Hartford Secession Convention in eighteen fourteen, and culminated during the War of eighteen twelve in New Englanders sending commissioners to Washington to settle the terms for a peaceable separation of New England from the other states of the Union. Valaddingham colorfully summarized Lincoln's tyranny as something that would have cost any English sovereign his head at any time within the last two hundred years. Valaddingham, as the initial voice of in Congress opposing the war, was attacked and criticized, as might be expected. On April twenty fourth, eighteen sixty two, he responded angrily to radical Republican Senator Menam F. Wade, denouncing him as a traitor bylaint exclaiming, now, sir, here in my place in the House, as a representative, I denounced the author of that speech as a liar, a scoundrel, and a coward. His name is Benjamin F.
Speaker 3: Wade.
Speaker 2: An unsuccessful effort was launched to censor Vladingham over this. Over these remarks, undaunted, the brave Congressman gave a particularly bold speech on the House in July fourteenth, eighteen sixty three, in which he declared, soon after the war began, the reign of the mob was the reign of the mob. Democracy right, mob rule. Soon after the war began, the reign of the mob supplanted by the iron domination, iron curtain. This very rige kind of like pops out, the iron domination of arbitrary power. Constitutional limitation was broken down. Habeas corpus fell. Liberty of the press, of speech, of the person of the males like male like you receive mail, right of travel, of one's own house, and of religion, the right to bear arms. The Second Amendment was trampled too. Isn't that beautiful? Does this sound familiar yet? Due process of law, judicial trial. All this is corrupted right now, because why because these are the roots to it, trial by jury, trial at all, Every badge and monument of freedom and republican government or kindly government or kingly government all went down at a blow, and the chief law officer of the Crown, I beg pardon, sir. But it is easy now to fall into this courtly language. The Attorney General proclaimed. In the United States, it's the maximum of Roman servility. Whatever pleases the president, that is law. That's what it means. Whatever please is the president, that's the law. Whatever makes him happen, whatever he decides, his decree, whatever his EO, his wish. There's maximum of Roman servility. There's Roman pillars around the Lincoln mortal right. Does that indicate something? Why are they here in our country? Whatever please is the president, that is the law. Prisoners of state were then first heard of here. Prisoners of state was the first time they even knew the concept. Midnight and arbitrary arrest commenced, secret police, guys, cheka, fucking Bolshevik stuff, all masonically arranged, all manipulated by politics and infiltrators of these central bank authorities, These prior to their being one, but there was one here a couple of times before that. Then the charter was shot down by Andrew Jackson, and this is the result. They're like, you know what, We're gonna have to break them and make them our bitches. That's what That's what they wanted. That's what they did. They they made Issuel West our country. We long before there was an Israel. Proper right. Prisoners of the state were then first heard of here midnight in arbitrary oft resk commenced. Travel with trouble was interdicted, trade embargoed, passports, demanded papers, papers. This is all under Lincoln. Remember we're told that Hitler was a bad guy. Papers, bast deals were introduced, makeshift prisons, strange oaths invented, A secret police organized. What I just tell you about secret police. A secret police organized. The right to declare war, to raise and support armies, and to provide and maintain a navy was all usurped by the executive On September twenty fourth, eighteen sixty two, Lincoln first martial law and authorize the use of military tribunals to try civilians who are suspected of being guilty of disloyalty, of the disloyal practice or providing aid and comfort to rebels. So this whole domestic terrorism thing that they're going to start shoving down our throats and having their little Asian provocateurs cause false flags so that they can then, you know, make the excuse and appeal to the stupid Americans that don't pay attention to things why they're rounding up their neighbors and all this other shit that's going to happen. It's going to happen a lot like it was written about in nineteen ninety by Bill Cooper. It's going to happen very close to that when he said don't be home on the holidays if you're a patriot and no patriot, it's gonna happen, and it's going to happen under people's it's not this This this fall, like the fall of the country, isn't gonna be with whimper. It's not going to be with sorrow and cries. It's going to be with bursts of cheer from stupid fucking people who are going to trust Trump and he's going to invoke all this shit because guess what, there's a precedence for it. Now as we can see right here, guilty of disloyal practice. Oh what does that mean? It means these domestic terrorists that we just claim our domestic terrorists are all bad people and we need to get them out of zero society. Why because those are going to be the resistance that would ever stop this evil from happening and manifesting and taking over completely. We got to get rid of them. We got to take all the chess pieces off the board before the game even starts. Just as what exactly how Lincoln was doing as he was progressing with the war, Lincoln ordered ministers arrested in their churches. A priest named Kenzie John Stewart was arrested for treason because he had refused to pray for the president. That was treason. This you know what treason means. It means murder, means they could kill you because he refuse to pray for the president of A year later, on April thirte eighth, eighteen sixty three, General Ambrose Burnside, indignant over rampant anti administration fervor in Cincinnati, Ohio, issued infamous General Order Number thirty eight, which authorized the death penalty for those who declared sympathies for the enemy. This is in our country, General Ambrose Burnside, because this was military martial law, right, because they're the ones making the rules now in general orders, they were under siege. And this this is in Cincinnati, Ohio, General Order number thirty eight, which authorized the death penalty for those who declared sympathies for the enemy. Oh, by the way, Trump is going to do that for people who are quote unquote declared anti Semitic. Commit vill Addingham blasted Lincoln's acts of declaring war without the consent of the Congress and charged him with contemptuously violating the Constitution by suspending the rid of habeas corpus. And you know that was never actually stated, right, technically, the Constitution is still suspended.
Speaker 3: To this day.
Speaker 2: There was never any act of Congress to reinstate it since the time of Lincoln. It's just a post it on the wall. It's the pebble to hypnotize us free range chickens, so that we appeared to have freedom, we appear to have rights. And this is what I've been saying for fucking six years, and I'm getting tired of it because nobody catches on, and if they do, then what are they waiting for. We have already been defeated. The war is not over. And you can say that this is the the continuation of the counter Reformation just as much as you can say it's you know, partnered up with the the Zionist Jewish element. Right, why do we have Roman law? Letting him described it as an offense to the intelligence for Lincoln to argue that gross and manipulate it. Sorry, that gross and multiplied infractions of the Constitution and usurpations of power were done by the president out of pure love and devotion for the Constitution. Yet why did you traveled the Constitution to protect it? This is the same bullshit that they were saying when they wanted Trump to desclare martial law last time he was around. So you want him to just suppend and destroy the Constitution and effort just to protect it. That makes zero sense, But it does if you're in retard after a May First, which by the way, is May Day. It's a huge holiday for international communism. And why is that? Because there are a bunch of freaking Freemasonic and I'm talking about the Francis Jesuit Freemasonic Order that was spurned on after seventeen eighties, not the free Masonic Order of your ancestors, or your forefathers, or the founders of this country, but the one that was manipulated and subverted and co opted, yes, by Francis and Jesuits in the seventeen nineties, seventeen eighties. So what do we get. We get May Day, because May Day is the Umlam, the Illuminati day of day of birth right. So after May first, eighteen sixty three speech in which Vlattingham reacted to burnside order by spitting on it and trampling it under his feet and said, among other things, that the President the president war was a wicked, cruel, and unnecessary war. I'm if you don't like Voladingham by now you should man one not waged for the preservation of the Union, but for the purpose of crushing out liberty and to erect a despotism. One hundred fifty soldiers were sent to the ex congressman's home at two forty in the morning. Jeez, really close to the witching hour. I'm sure that's not coincidental. And what they do they had, They had their Feds, their secret police, just like Trump had some seventy five year old man shot to death in his front in front of his house for saying something about Biden in his killy suit. For Christ's sake, Who the what that's true social for you? Oh, by the way, that's also owned by Flynn. Yeah, mister General Flynn. Summit church freaking Elizabeth Claire prophet re speeching, blah blah, bullshit retarded scumbag massad agent fuck that he is. When refused entrance, they broke down Vladingham's door and hauled him off to a military prison in Cincinnati. They did this to a congressman. Public outrage following his arrest of such a prominent and distinguished citizen. Public outrage followed this arrest of such a prominent and distinguished citizen. The Albany Atlas and Argus, in its May twenty fourth, eighteen sixty three editions, suggested that the arrest was an experiment to see how much of the public would tolerate. They do a lot of these tests to us, don't they like COVID? How much will we tolerate? And reported the blow that falls upon the citizen of Ohio today may be directed at a democrat of New York tomorrow. The blow therefore is a threat at every Democrat. Mobs of New Yorkers assembled at the state capitol to end protest. A letter from Governor Horatio Anymore was read to the crowd. Seymour said, in part, the transaction involved a series of offenses against our most sacred rights. It interfered with the freedom of speech. It violated our rights to be secure in our homes against unreasonable searches and seizures. Fourth Amendment right. It pronounced sentence without a trial because Haber's corpus was suspended, save on which was a mockery, save on which was a markery which insulted as well as wronged. The perpetrators now seek to impose punishment not for an offense against the law, but for a disregard of an invalid order put forth in an utter disregard of principles of civil liberty. See how much working and manipulation and ignoring and destroying an inversion and you know, complete in other defiance to the Constitution had to be done by Lincoln in order for this war to un happen. The attendees, including Congressman Francis Kernan and former New York mayor and congressman. A racist, Corning drafted a series of resolutions to be sent to President Lincoln. As the resolutions pointed out, the assumption of power by military tribunial, if necessary, if successfully asserted, not only abrogates the right of the people to assemble and discuss the affairs of government, but deliberty of speech and of the press, the right of trial by jury, all taken away by the rid of fabrorty of corpus, suspension, the law of evidence, and the privileges of habeas corporus. But it strikes a fatal blow at the supremacy of law. Lincoln's twenty page reply to the Albany, New York Democrats was filled with ridiculous justifications. In defending the use of military tribunals, Lincoln defiantly and ungrammatically wrote a jury to frequently have at least one member more ready to hang the panel than to hang the trader. This was an admission that such trials were for show only, as there was not the slightest pretense that anyone charged would not be found guilty. Corning showed admirable resolve in his strong response, charging Lincoln with pretensions to more than regal authority. President Franklin Roosevelt would use Lincoln's actions as the precedence to the tried German detainees before military tribunals. Isn't that lovely? See fucking precedents? Who did that? Who did that? Rather than the letter of the law? Brandeis Now it's under president. So you have one corrupt fuck and you can point back at that and then do it again. The Supreme Court, already fulfill fully accustomed to unconstitutional decisions, upheld FDR's right to do so in nineteen forty two, after the inaccurately reported events of September eleventh, two thousand and one, President George W. Bush but against these unconstitutional precedents to justify the trying of jihadists quote unquote before military tribunals. Former President bush Deputy Assistant Attorney General John U described Lincoln's tyranny in unique language, terming it a vigorous and dynamic view of his right to advance an alternative vision of the constitution. What In direct reference to the Clement vlading Dam's arrest, Lincoln had famously responded by saying, I must I shoot a simple minded soldier boy who deserts, while I must not touch a hair of the wily agitator who induces him to desert. So he just said he doesn't get to shoot Voladingham. George W. Bush's declaration that those who oppose his perpetual war on terror were supporting the terrorists is a direct descendant of this remarkably a statist statist statism the religion sentiment of Lincoln's Lettingham fared far better than most enemies of Lincoln's administration. He wound up being banished to the Confederacy. However, since Flattingham merely wanted peace and didn't support the Confederacy, the Confederate leaders eventually decided to release him, and the former Ohio lawmaker made his way to Canada. Flemingham had been nominated in absentia for the governorship of Ohio by the Democrats, and he ran his election campaign from Windsor, Ontario. The great believer in democracy, Abraham Lincoln, injected himself into the election, cautioning voters that if they supported Flattingham, it would be a discredit to the country. Exhibiting his usual brand of crass party politics, Lincoln also offered to revoke of Lettingham's deportation order if several Ohio Congressmen would support some of his policies on a on the coattails of recent northern victories. Latningham was defeated in the election, but told his supporters, you were beaten, but a nobler battle for constitutional liberty and free popular government, but never was fought by any people, although he had. Although he and George McLelland disagreed on the Democratic Party's peace platform in the eighteen sixty four presidential election, Letningham was still named as the nominee for Secretary of War on McClellan's ticket, and we'll leave it there for now, oh okay. Lincoln helped establish the fine American tradition of voting fraud by ordering Republican soldiers to be furloughed by their commanders so as to be able to make it to the polls. Lincoln instructed that soldiers who were respect who were suspected Democrats, however, were to be kept in the field and thus enabled and thus unable to vote. Union soldiers also intimidated voters at the polls, as even ironclad Lincoln cultist David Herbert Donald admitted under the protection of federal bayonets. New York went Republic by seven thousand votes in the eighteen sixty four election. In a nineteen oh four essay titled How Lincoln Secured his election, George Edmonds detailed how Lincoln, Stanton, and company had been particularly worried about New York as signs indicated it would go overwhelmingly overwhelmingly to McLellan. General Benjamin Beast Butler was sent with five thousand Western troops into New York to control the voting process. The New York militia, armed sorry alarmed at this huge military presidence, naturally objected and informed Butler that they were under the authority of the governor of the state. Butler scoffed at this and told them, I shall not recognize the authority of your governor. For what I from what I hear of Governor Seymour, I may find it necessary to arrest all I know who are proposing to disturb the peace on election day. Butler admitted the true purpose of his presence there in a November seventh letter to Edwin Stanton, in which he said, I have done all I could to prevent the secessionists from voting, so we'll leave it there. There's a lot more to say. These sick, the fucking government generals underneath. One of them became a president called the Grant. These murderers, these cold blooded killers. And now that you're starting to need a little taste of Lincoln, anybody with a freaking conscience would have put a bullet in this fox head. So no conspiracy necessary, but there is one. And it doesn't necessarily mean that it's because of his greenbacks, because that takes away from the fact that he was working for them, if you think that they are the same people that removed him. We do have to do one thing, though, before you say goodbye, m It has to be done. So I gotta I gotta pay the bills, give lights on guys, all right, need your help with that.
Speaker 3: So this is.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, this is about Rostraisa. It's looking horrifically ugly all the time, just all the time. Horse face. Look at this. Since I was on her site, I just started looking look at this. This is the this is the face of evil right here. Make a stray saying poor kid, pour unfortunate face. Good lord.
Speaker 3: She liked that.
Speaker 2: The whole Egyptian I have chattel ship right ticks like freaking what's the what's the.
Speaker 3: Name the.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't remember that stupid lesbian person from the nineties. Let's name the musician. Oh, Katie Lang. There we go, all right, so we are here. Oh thanks, Kim Garland. Okay, there should be more people doing that with the thumbs right there first of all, but also here we have to get to do this. We have doctor Peter Glidden. And when we get back on to the other side tomorrow, when we start talking again about start talking again about this horrific lie of vaccines, anti virals, medications, all this stuff killing us because it is literally a direct result of what happened in Civil War as well. Now that we have the place, let's start weeding out the white people, let's start killing indiscriminately everybody that's not us, doesn't matter what color. In fact, everything's used as a tool. Right, So the big farm behind. If you want to know true medicine, true natural order, natural law, this is the code. Fifty percent off, this is the membership. And he's putting new stuff on the site and new new series on the site too. Get there, Get there, get there, get it done. You save one hundred and fifty one hundred and twenty dollars more when you do the annual, all right, Or it's going to be thirty bucks a month, which isn't that bad either, that's not bad at all. But it's twenty bucks a month, or you get four months for you however way you want to look at it, when you do it for the year, all right, So ballbusters just like that highlighted right there, Gibson goes here, Yes, we still are having a fundraiser for the show because the show is still happening and incurring time away from other things, right so yes, Plus there's multiple things I have to pay for, not to the broadcast so and then the commercially broadcasts right here. But also, guys, I told you about this little thing right here in the corner. That's the extensions. It looks like a little little uh puzzle piece. Right you click it, you can look for extensions. But this tells you what you already have more options more CIA but block ad block for YouTube ad guard blocker I have if you're using Brave Browser, it does it for you already. So if because Rumbull is going ape shit crazy, and I've noticed it too, Like every five minutes even you get another stupid political or some of the crap thing about Tucker. Who the hell cares BS crap interrupting your video? I hate it. So I just fixed it simply on my phone. It's harder because I have to use Brave because there's no extensions. So when I am on my phone, I use Brave, I copy and paste the same thing and I actually logged in and so that way I can just get to my account on that side and not have to worry about that crap. So simperfrellc dot com is my website. BAM. I told you last episode, I'm gonna get Rebecca too, I already asked her. She said, yes, I'm going to get some more cases of honey, and we're going to make the spicy honey this holiday season, so they will be available when I when I tell you they are when nice, but I'll tell you all about it when it happens. And it's this one right here, so it's not gonna be in the plastic twelve ounce container. I have some plastic, I have some glass twelve ounces, so maybe I'll do that. Uh, So there you have it. I just have to re configure the weight for the second one, because glasses like seven ounces more, eight ounces more in the maybe ten ounces more of weight in the in the six ounces and the twelve bounce bottle. Yeah, glasses heavy anyway, there it is spicy honey. You probably won't have this or that. You probably won't have that part of that part. It's probably just gonna be the bottle. But that was what we had when we first started doing it. It's gonna look more like these guys right here, all right. It's called message because they're sage in a message in a bottle and it's haunted honey, spicy spicy ghost pepper, right Haunted honey spicy ghost pepper and uh Marie good scorpion pepper. And it's freaking delicious. I had some last night. I have. I have my own little stash, so no, you can't have my last two bottles than mine. So they will be right around, maybe more because honey is expensive now, but we'll see, we'll see what we can do. But when that's out, I'll let you know all about it. There should be at least five or six cases for this season, if not more. And that's prece crafty and Babylon. That's the book that I wrote. You totally get it, so you're up to date on who's who and what's what and why why right? And then create a team take it every day. Then there's all the hot sauces da. All right, that's it. Thank you so much. Share that crap or whatever other people say, and support the show so that it keeps going. I'll let you know about the computer stuff if and when it comes today and what I and put together and hopefully they'll put together nicely and easily. All right, Bye, see you tomorrow and yes, next Wednesday, the guy who wrote that book is gonna be here. Donald Jefferies Later
Speaker 1: M