Speaker 1: And we are live. Today is Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We are here with doctor Peter Glydden and d nature pathic doctor for thirty seven years clinical experience, licensed nature pathic doctor. He is here to help you understand your health and we will be open for calls probably at some point. Doctor Gooden, how are you.
Speaker 3: I implies man, thirty seven years? Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. I remember my first day of school. It seemed like yesterday. Thirty seven years doesn't seem possible, but it is. So yeah, let's go thirty seven.
Speaker 2: So and then that all that time, you've seen probably just about everything, and you've probably seen some, as we've talked about before, some remarkable recoveries, doing things that are non invasive in order to help people get on the other side of their issues.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about that?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, I mean, you know, it's it's what I can honestly say after thirty seven years now of you know, do you remember who this guy Anthony Bourdain was? Yeah, yea, yeah, Anthony Bourdain. He was a famous chef and then he was a reality TV guy, and then he was a food travel guy. And he made his first splash into celebrity with a book called Kitchen Confidential, and it was, you know, an expose on what really goes on in Michelin Star restaurants right in the kitchens. And it was a big eye opener for everybody. And it was like, oh my god, Well, I you know, I've been thinking I should write a book called, you know, Medical Confidential, because I'm telling you, man, if you if people saw one tenth of a level of incompetence that the medical doctors dole out on a regular basis that I have seen one tenth of what I've seen, nobody would ever go to a medical doctor ever again in their life. And people have started to wake up to the shortcomings of that profession because of COVID and all of the lies and everything. But I'm telling you, it's a thousand times worse than everybody thinks that it is. So that's one thing. It's the gifts that keeps on giving. It's the complete utter and abject stupidity and mediocrity of conventional medicine, which just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and is completely unchecked because it props itself up and exists inside of a self regulating self policing monopoly, which has been in place for longer than anybody's been alive. So that's one side of the coin, is the complete ridiculousness of the conventional medical method for most things. The other side of the coin is the body's remarkable, remarkable ability to fix itself. It's we're compiling a whole bunch of testimonials now. They should be ready by the end of May. I've got a bunch on the website now anyway, but it's just a handful of the stuff that we've actually been told over the last fifteen years. So it is quite honest to God, this approach is the best kept secret in modern medicine, and everybody and their brother needs to know about it, and that's why we need medical freedom. And regretfully, my profession has become fractured, and it is my opinion that most people practicing nature practic medicine now don't in fact practice nature pathic medicine, but they practice this weird, hybridized, integrative green allopathic medicine, which, as far as I'm concerned, is one giant truckload of bullshit. So regretfully, the majority of my colleagues don't know what I know and what a handful of my colleagues know, because they don't actually practice curative medicine. They're not actually manipulating and taking advantage of and fine tuning the healing laws of nature because they don't know that they exist. And so it's a big problem. There's only a handful of people in the world who actually are practicing curative medicine efficiently and effectively. I would I would say probably less than maybe right around five hundred. Now maybe different in India because in India there are more homeopathic doctors in India than anywhere else in the world, and huge numbers of homeopathic doctors are introduced into the marketplace every year. But the same thing has happened in homeopathy that has happened in nature apathy that over the last one hundred and fifty years, the profession of homeopathy has split in people practicing eclectic homeopathy and people practicing pure homeopathy. And the pure homeopaths are much more clinically effective, but it's much harder to do, which is why the eclectics showed up. Because it's a shortcut, and I don't know what type of homeopathy is practiced in India. I don't know if it's eclectic homeopathy or if it's pure homeopathy. I doubt that it's pure homeopathy. But nonetheless, this is the situation that we find ourselves in, right, because there are laws of nature which exists, or for everything, for chemistry, and for physics, and for aviation and for weather, and right there are laws that apply. I mean, if you're going to fly a plane, you better understand the laws of aerodynamics. If you don't, you're going to crash and burn. What's the same with everything. It's the same with medicine. And very few people in the world today because of reasons that I that I think I are I won't bore your audience with. There's very few people that actually have their fingers on the pulse of the curative laws of nature. And in my best guess, I would put that number at less than five hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like what you were talking about previously, about the infection into the schools, taking certain types of insurances, having to do things a certain way, they're infecting the integrity of the end, which in turn changes the people's opinion of it, and it goes against the profession itself, which is it again helping the monopoly. So once they discredit the true nature of what homeopathy and nature oupathy are and people see bad results because they created bad people with that moniker at the end of their name, it just goes back to self feeding the main vein that they want you to be cultishly following.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're one hundred percent correct. I don't know if the people pulling the strings were that forward thinking enough to do that. I think the profession became watered down and eclecticized for other reasons other than a long con but nonetheless it happened, and it's a shame, and what are you going to do? So now, by the way, if you're looking for a good nature pathic doctor, one who's actually practicing real nature pathic medicine, ladies and gentlemen, then go to the website of the nature Apathic Medicine Institute. It's a long URL. Just do a Google search nature Opathic Medicine Institute. It's a platinum rated five oh one C three nonprofit, the intention of which is the charter of which is to teach nature pathic doctors real nature pathic therapeutics that they were not taught in school. Ah, it's a wonderful organization. And if if a nature pathic doctor is a member of the NMI, the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute, then they practice real nature pathic medicine. And you know there might be one in your zip code. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took a while for it to pull up. I'm not sure what's going on with the Internet. There's something kooky going on, experiencing strangeness in multiple areas today.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the computer.
Speaker 3: It's probably starlink.
Speaker 2: Could very well be all the AI that they're trying to introduce into every little aspect of computers, and it's like filtering through more stuff now when it's over complicating the simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's bad too about the environment or the ecosystem that we find ourselves in is that the science agrees with itself, which agrees with the medical claims, and it's just a circle and every direction you're hearing the same echo. So therefore that becomes your reality, regardless if it's true or not.
Speaker 3: Real science is dead as far as medicine is concerned. Real science died right around the nineteen eighties, and the science that's generated now inside of medicine is all most of it is based its reality by consensus. Like the whole covid thing, all right, the covid virus was never proven to exist, napolio virus was never proven to exist, but the research says otherwise. Until you look at the research and drill down into the research and pull back the pull the thread, well we're you know, so most medical research papers are built upon research that was previously done, and the research that was previously done is all cited in the back of the research, right, and it's like it gives credence to everything. And when you when you pull the thread of the of the whole covid virus thing, it all falls apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the assumption being made that the first part was valid, so then they based that on top of that, on top of that, but that the very foundation it was fudged.
Speaker 3: Right they men they missed it or they overlooked it. Yeah, right, because most honestly, most people who do medical research, they're more concerned about being published than they are about uncovering a truth. And so you know, they're going to put their finger on the scale, or they're going to fudge the data, or they're going to you know, bring in bad references that nobody's going to check. And it's like that, and it's a problem. And then there's also the built in bias which is drilled into the brains of the people getting the degree in the first place. There was an interesting study. I think it was done in the eighties. It was done in a It's part of a psychological study. And I've been trying to find this for a long time. I can't though maybe Sherry tenpenny would have an idea. But they these people who are running this program, they put together a completely fake research paper. It was about the clinical effectiveness of a drug. The drug was a non existent drug. They made the drug up, they gave it a false name, they gave it right, it was everything was incorrect. It was all made up, and they published they showed this paper to you know, one hundred peer reviewed you know doctors, right, yeah, about how wonderful the effects of this drug were, and it was all made up, and all of the peer reviewers gave it two thumbs up. Isn't this wonderful? Right wow? And then they gave exactly the same paper to one hundred other peer reviewers, but instead of a drug, it was a botanical medicine. It wasn't a drug. The pharmaceudo was the botanical. Everything in the paper was exactly the same except the agent that was used. In one case it was a pharmaceutical and all the peer reviewers gave it two thumbs up, and the second time it was with an herb botanical medicine and all the peer reviewers gave it two thumbs down. Yeah, the bias, the built in bias that exists inside of their cucumber sized or walnut sized brains.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty interesting, and it kind of reminds me back going back to HIV equals AIDS, and neither one of them can be explained away, uh, individually, so you throw them together and that makes it even more like you know, so Luke Montagner even I think and Gallo was more interested in his name, like you said, being being remembered and being published. Luke Montagne seems like he pulled back a little bit afterward. He said, there's no there's no evidence that one gets the other, and you know, so it's it's kind of funny that, but that's.
Speaker 3: Professional suicide when you say stuff like that. I mean, if somebody came out now and said, you know, the COVID virus has never been proven to exist. They'd be kicked out of medicine, they'd be laughed at, they would be And so there's all this, you know, cultural conditioning and standards of care which are in place at a particular moment in time. And if you go, if you buck that tide, even if you're right, you're going to be castrated. I mean, semmelwise was the perfect example of that, right, Ignat's Semmelweis. He was a medical doctor in the eighteen hundreds, I think, and this was right before Pastor's germ theory, made the observation because he worked in a hospital. He was an MD, and he made the observation that the pregnant women who were delivering babies, yes, who were the baby was delivered by a medical doctor, had an astonishingly high rate of crib death than the babies that were delivered by midwives. It was a statistically significant difference. It was like unmistakable, huge, yeah. And the reason was that the doctors, the mds who were delivering the babies would come out of surgery with the bloody gowns and the bloody hands because they didn't know anything about the sterile technique. They had no idea that germs even existed. And they deliver the babies and they transfer all these germs from the dead person or the person he is operated onto the baby, and the baby got an infection and died because the baby's immune system is not complete until like nine months after birth. And all that's all that he said. All that he said was before you deliver a baby, you should wash your hands. That's all that he said. And he was, he was, what's the word. He was completely vilified, ostracized so much he committed suicide because he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that part.
Speaker 2: But then up comes Lister just to confirm everything that he had said before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: And then he's he's obviously remembered, and they pulled him up on their shoulders.
Speaker 1: But sorry for the first guy who ever mentions it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. And you know people think that that much pig headedness, that can't possibly that was all, you know, historical remnant because you know, we didn't have computers and we didn't have the information that we have now, and everybody's a little more advanced. No, it's not like that. There is just as much pig headedness now in conventional medicine. And it's not just medicine, it's it's archaeology, it's physics, it's electromagnetics, it's history, it's everything, man, it's all. It's all completely unobjective, completely biased.
Speaker 2: I would even say it might be worse the ignorance because of the overwhelming confidence that's been built into it because everything is official and scientific. How dare you even question? So every one of their theories or hypotheses is going to be based on stub that is already faulty.
Speaker 1: Right, They're never going to look backward, No.
Speaker 3: They can't, and they can't give up the ghosts. They can't. You know, nobody in Congress besides Kennedy is going to criticize the FDA. They're just not going to do it because that's the gold standard and people have that in their heads and they can't not they can't let that go. They can't see through that, they can't see the falsity of that because it's a strongly held dogmatic view and that there's no letting that go. And that's why we suffer like we do. And again, right, This from the Department of Redundancy Department. The only reason that bullshit like this exists is because of a monopoly. Because if we'd had free medicine for the last one hundred years instead of a monopolized medical market, all this would be different. The only reason that these lies persist is because of the monopoly, which doesn't allow for any competition and which props up everybody who thinks the same way and gets rid of everybody who disagrees. Even if the people disagree or correct. It's a giant problem, and nobody sees it but me. It might be a couple of people that see it, but I'm the only one talking about it as far as I know.
Speaker 2: Do you recall I think it was I'm pretty sure it was a quote that came along by Mark Twain, and it was something like, uves surprise of all the things that you believe that quit simply are not or something like that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. The quote was it ain't what you don't know that will hurt you. It's what you know for sure that just ain't.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, yeah, And then there's another one that kind of yeah's but yeah, I'm in the same vein the same idea that that rings pretty pretty clear, and it's just it's it's I don't see how it's going to go backward because people aren't going to question the it's it's really just scientism at this point.
Speaker 3: It is. But then when you put the social context on top of it, right, So the person that's sick, that needs help goes to the hospital and they're surrounded by all this high tech, multi million dollar stuff and with all these people running around in the white coats who all think the same way, and the patient's thought is, how can all these people be wrong?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: They must, they must know what they're doing, and so they get in line and then they suffer, and then they don't criticize the people who screwed them because they can't because it's, uh, you know, it's a sacred cow. You can't. You can't shoot that dog, even though that dog needs to be shot. Right.
Speaker 2: It's so funny too, the way it's set up with the multi million dollar invested facility versus the you know, so that makes it official. You want to be on the winning team, You want to give yourself the best, and that's the assumption made. But that's why they have the money to make such a huge because it's it's it's the.
Speaker 1: Monopoly and it's the only game in town.
Speaker 2: So you think, But the guy in his brick and mortar who may have the key to your your health, that isn't going to try.
Speaker 1: To harm you with poison.
Speaker 2: You know, you're just gonna You're not even gonna see him there as you're walking to the big Brightlets facility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the big shiny thing and everybody, everybody loves it, so you're not going to buck that tide. There was an interesting experiment that was done. They took they took like one hundred people and they put him in a room and ninety nine of the people were in on it and the one there was one person who was the test subject, and he didn't know he was a test subject. This was another psychological experiment. And the person in the front of the room drew four lines on the blackboard and they were all different lengthes except for two. Two of the lines were exactly the same line, but they were separated right, And so the question that the the guy asked everybody in the room was which two of these lines, you know, line a line B, line C, which two of these lines are the same line, And everybody in the room was told to, you know, give the wrong answer, right. So when lines A and line D were the same length, everybody in the room said, well, it's lines A and line C that are the same way. Every single person said it, it's line A and it's line C. And then when they got to the test subject, who was the last guy to be questioned? He was number one hundred, even though it was really obvious that it was A and D that were the same length, because everybody else had said A and C. He said A and C. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The pressure of the of the of the crowd, social loafing, and reality by consensus.
Speaker 3: That's right, and that's what drives medicine today. That's what drives everything today. I mean, you think about it in physics. There haven't been any advances in physics since the atom bomb. They haven't been the zero Well, you know why scientists can't even tell you how electricity moves? How does electricity move in the wire comes into your house over here and ends up in your dining room through how does it move? And if it moves, why can't you use that motion to propel things, right, Well, Thomas Townsend Brown figured that shit out and he was the father of electrogramatics, which used the motive force of electricity to actually move things. But then that was all shut down by the government and sequestered by the government. And they're doing that in you know, h area fifty one. All the research on that now, but it's not for the public. My point is all every system of science has been dogmatized and dumbed way down, and the people that are involved in it have no idea. You know, they're still pursuing string theory and all this bullshit, which is basically just another set of reality by consensus, has nothing to do with anything that's.
Speaker 2: Real, right, Yeah, absolutely, And there's a lot of frauds that we still base everything on with the theory of relative activity in that guy too. I think everybody should uh get a working knowledge of Tesla and actually maybe even Kenneth Wheeler when it comes to magnetism in the you know, the magneto electric universe, not the electric magnetic one.
Speaker 3: You know who a good friend of Tesla's.
Speaker 1: Was, Oh, we are twin.
Speaker 3: Do you know who else? Donald Trump's father, his father or his uncle?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 3: I don't know it was one of the Trumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the one who came by and we think maybe, you know, spirited away a lot of his research papers. I think that was supposed to be John. I'm not one hundred percent sure on that though.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Yeah, what are my thoughts? And I've remectin in fenn bendesol. You know, they're pharmaceuticals. I'm not a big fan of them. I know lots of people who've done ivermectin and fenn bendesol and had really negative side effects from him. That's not talked about. Ivermectin was a wonderful drug all by itself. It was in the World Health Organization's top ten most effective drugs of all time because it completely eliminated a parasitic disease that was ravaging third world countries. It was making people go blind. It was a little river parasite, and I remecked and killed the river parasite like that. It was like freaking magic. That's what I Remitin's good for, this one little parasite that makes people go blind in third world countries in bad water. So if you've got that, yeah, use ivermectin, that's what it's for now. There are people clinicians, they're all medical doctors who are using ivermectin and fen bendesol to help people with cancer. But I don't know what their results are and we're not actually going to know what their results are for five years because with cancer, you can mitigate the tumor with chemo, with surgery, with radiation, right, but then within five years it comes back. This is where the whole term remission came from. Oh the tumors in remission bullshit. You just suppressed the hell out of it with your therapeutic. You did nothing to fix the ground substance that caused it to grow in the first place. So yeah, it's going to come back, you idiot. So is ivermectin and fenn bendesol going to do the same thing. If it is effective at eliminating the tumor, well, what's going to happen within five years? Is it going to come back or is it effectively a cure? And if it is effectively a cure, that's a wonderful thing, But then we would need to figure out the mechanism, and really the only mechanism here would be that it's killing parasites. So that would mean therefore that the tumor was caused by a parasite. Right, Well, there are some people that think that the parasite is that the tumor came first, and that the parasite is there to eliminate the tumor, to eat it up and get rid of it. That's a whole nobody's talking about those those ideas.
Speaker 2: That's the pleomorphic microzyme idea, where your body will make what it needs in order to eliminate the toxins that are building up in it. So let's bare you grow. That's why there's always bacteria on the scene. Yes, yeah, right, it is very interesting.
Speaker 3: So my basic message for everybody in the world is unless it's trauma here, military field surgery, or you know, surgery when it's absolutely necessary, which would be Traumacare you got a bullet in your arm, Heaven forbid, you need it removed, right, Unless it's those situations. If it's rolled out by an MD, don't fucking do it, do not do it. Do not do it. If a medical doctor recommends it, don't do it. Look look elsewhere for it.
Speaker 2: Besides, they're they're happy if you elect to be an unofficial guinea pig. Yeah right, there's more. It's more data points for them they can ignore too.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent correct, Daniel. That's why I love coming on in this show. But let me be very clear, especially for people who are new, I have a lot of medical doctors who I'm friends with. I'm not saying what I'm saying because I hate d mds and I have an ax to grind. I'm saying what I'm saying because the medical doctors have no understanding of how the human body works. They have no understanding of the curative laws of nature zero, and you should not go to them for any advice unless it's purely mechanical. You know, I got a broken bone, you had a bullet in your arm, you got a bleeding artery, cracked your head open with a you know, with a with a nail gun. Go to the medical doctor. They're good at that shit, But for everything else you should avoid them. You shouldn't. It should be illegal for anybody to use the word MD because it's so bad. And again, if you had seen what I've seen over the last thirty seven years, you would cancel your medical insurance today, and you would aggressively seek out alternatives to the MD method because it's only a matter of time till that shit hurts you. Because God is my witness, we go.
Speaker 2: Another question from Wayne Wayne Daniels Senior says, if you change, if all you change is taking the ninetieth Central Minerals, what can you expect to change in your body in general health in ninety days.
Speaker 3: Not a lot, because that's like doing a really good tune up job on a car and it's an unleaded engine and you've tuned it up to the max man best spark plugs in the world, best spark plug wires, best oil in the world, best transmission fluid in the world. You cleaned out the transmission. You got rid of all the gunky oil. All the cylinders are freaking perfect, The tires are brand new, It's got just the right amount of air in the tires. All the lubricants are new and perfect. The brakes are new and perfect, freaking perfect. But you put diesel fuel in it. It's an unleaded engine. The car is going to run like shit if it runs at all. You got to do both. You got to neutrify and you have to clean up your diet. You have to stop eating food that's hurting the body. You need to do both. If you don't do both, your pits spitting into the wind and you're wasting your time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, avoidance is just as important as what you do eat, right, I mean that's or do you think because of the ninety essential is the supplementation? You can have just calorie based food without any I mean, would I would imagine that taking healthier choices would also be beneficial more natural foods.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of good things in food besides vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids. Right, There's enzymes, there's antioxidants. There's all kinds of good things in food. So, but you can't put diesel fuel into an unlighted engine and expect it to run. And that's the best analogy I can come up with. You have to stop eating food that's hurting the body. If you don't do that, you might as well not do the supplements because you're wasting your freaking time.
Speaker 2: So if you're curious, you go ready to overhere into the description leave big farm behind dot com. You click that rate there and this will pop up and if you are a member. If you're not a member, you can become one very easily and use Code ball Busters B A A L B U S T E R S for twenty five percent off the annual subscription. In here, you'll find the medical Insights page. When you go there. If you're curious what you should avoid, what are the twelve bad foods? You ask, Well, here's a here's a clue. It's not butter. Even though you're probably told that it's not watch your salt, it's not that.
Speaker 1: It's the twelve bad foods. Here you'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to click it so you see that it's a video. It's a it's a good way to get started in understanding this. There's so many fried foods by themselves, if they were cooked in tallow maybe, but there's also chemicals that are that are produced in the heating of certain things, so I would still be a little leadery of that. However, most of the stuff that you're going to be handed to a handed in public, they're going to use the cheapest, most mysterious industrial fluid lubricant that they're going to call oil, and that's it's not good for you by any means whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So you're going to inflame the heck out of yourself.
Speaker 3: My colleague, my colleague, doctor Wallach, wrote a number of books. One of my favorites of his was a book called Black Gene Lies, and it was completely busted the myth that African Americans have greater amounts of diabetes and heart disease. And they do, but the the cultural myth is that black people get sick more than Caucasians because of some mysterious black gene that they've got, this bad gene that makes them have obesity, makes them have heart disease, makes them have blood sugar issues. It's a gene. Oh no, it's not. It's what they eat. Because Black people eat way more fried food than anybody else in the freaking world except Native Americans, and Native Americans health is in this shit are also not because of the you know, the the Indian Jane or the food that they eat. It's the same with the African Americans. It's the food that they eat which is killing them slowly, and they have no idea. So you have to modify your diet. And if you don't do that, you're just pissing into the wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh breading should be off the table, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, basically, everything that you think is good for you is not and you should just stop it. If a medical doctor has told you to eat something, you should do the opposite. A medical doctor tells you to exercise, you should lie down on a bed and never get out of it and the rest of your life. Medical doctor tells you to not eat salt, you should lie down in a bathtub filled with salt. Leap in a bathtub filled with salt every night. You should do the exact opposite of what these people have told you to do, because they're wrong. Somebody in this conversation. By the way, there's no middle ground, right. This is not about well, who makes a better handgun? Is it Smith and Wesson or is it Remington? Well, you know that's open for discussion. Who has the better football team? Is it the England Patriots or the Seattle Seahawks, Well, it's open to interpretation. Who makes the best automobile? Well, it's open to interpretation. This is not that. This is freaking academic. Is this food good for the body or is it poisonous and harmful to the body? Which is it? It? It can't be both. It can't be good for some people and bad for others. You can't which is it?
Speaker 2: So yeah, and there you go, just like we need to talk about like when people talk about terrain or Hey, all these people walk through the same swamp, why didn't everybody get sick, Well, it's because they were neutrified.
Speaker 1: The same deal with this.
Speaker 2: You might be able to endure some of the bad food that you're eating, but you're actually fighting against yourself.
Speaker 3: And it's only a matter of time until celthing breaks. You know, you're going to get sick in your thirties instead of getting sick in your twenties. It's like that. And you know, oh, my grandmother she did this, that and the other thing, and she lived to be ninety five years of age. Well, if you look at what your grandmother ate, you're probably going to be very surprised. Number one, and number two, what was her health really like? Right? How many drugs was she on?
Speaker 2: And she also probably lived in an era where there wasn't so many deliberate chemicals added to the food that she was consuming her whole life.
Speaker 3: It's got nothing to do with genetics, folks. It has everything to do with epigenetics. And if you don't know what epigenetics is, then you shouldn't even enter into this conversation because you know, respectfully, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Basically, signals, right, that triggered things to happen or not happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what epigenetics is. It's environmental factors which make genes turn on or turn on, or which mutate genes. Everybody thinks they know what a gene is, and nobody does.
Speaker 1: The geneticists don't. They argue about it.
Speaker 2: And was it two thousand and six or two thousand and eight when they were getting too a fistfight over it? So that's when I think the epigenetics actually came out of that conversation.
Speaker 3: Or fight.
Speaker 1: Fatty acids highly inflammatory, right.
Speaker 3: Highly inflammatories look really bad like Chrisco. And by the way, if you want to, I can't believe Time magazine actually published this, but they did years ago. They did a whole article on butter and it was an expose of Procter and Gamble and they're advocating for Crisco and margarine to replace butter sweeping oile and they got they gave money to the American Heart Association, in order to have the best heart cardiac doctors in the world, tell every housewife in the United States to stop using butter and use margarine instead. This actually happened, and you know what that did.
Speaker 1: Heart disease.
Speaker 3: That fueled heart disease. It was good for the heart doctors. It's bad for you.
Speaker 1: Good for that actually.
Speaker 3: Happened, and so one more reason to disrespect and run the flip away from your medical doctor.
Speaker 2: So it was also very good for the heartless eugenicists out there who also owned the industries that are going to make money off of it.
Speaker 3: They're there.
Speaker 2: There is oh so yeah. So going back to that, the things that they consider health food are absolutely discussing. Even when you're talking about like protein powders, eating a ton of casin or whey, these are all garbage byproducts of either the cheese or the yogurt industry, respectively. And there's poly unsaturated fatty acids in that. There's something called soy lectin in it. Lecton in Greek means yolk. So they're talking about that sticky crap inside of the soybean.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's very good, very good, and yeah, and then there's multidection and all this stuff. Everything that they call healthyod is highly inflammatory here organists And now I know that there's peds involved when people are working out and stuff like that, and maybe they're doing a lot of stimulants to get through their exercise, but there's also the stuff that they think is helping them build muscle that is poisoning them and they're gonna be taking that in excess, and then they wonder why they drop that, and they're like, oh, the cholesterol, the LDL. If you're eating stuff that's inflaming your body, of of course there's going to be a cholesterol spike or you know, and if you're suppressing you with something else or taking a stat and on top of that, it's just these people don't understand that they're playing bad chemists with their bodies.
Speaker 3: All the while. How many athletes die every year of heart attacks while they're working out?
Speaker 1: I missed it, had an eyelash in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Hey, sirih How many people die from heart attacks every year while they're working out? One in fifty thousands.
Speaker 2: That's actually a pretty high number if you consider the and no, I don't know, I does that include the people that are getting biocardritis from that era that just passed.
Speaker 3: The number is probably higher. I think it comes out to be like sixty or it's like tens of thousands of people a year die while they're working out. Jim Fix was the most famous. Yeah, he must had a bad genough it couldn't be because he was depleting his body with all the freaking marathons that he ran, and he had no idea about mineral supplementation at all. So he dies of a heart attack while he's standing in line at a post office in his forties.
Speaker 2: You can imagine like a heart attack can be induced just by not have enough calcium in the body, can't.
Speaker 3: Somebody wants to know what my thoughts are an AHCC. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: What that is, neither do SPOS handed it off to you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 2: It's probably something simple that we just don't know the an acronym for.
Speaker 3: I hate acronyms, So is it AHCC.
Speaker 1: And that's that's what it set up there.
Speaker 3: It's a line of supplements. Active hexos correlated compound. Never heard of it, never use it. It's a proprietary compound made from mushrooms made from mushrooms. I'm a big fan of mushroom supplementation. I'm a big fan of mushroom supplementation. I've never heard of this product. I think it's worth taking a look at. I'm a big fan of using mushrooms for whatever you want to use a mushroom for. But remember most mushrooms, the active ingredients of most mushrooms are unlocked when the mushroom is heated. So if you just pull a mushroom out of the ground, chop it up and freeze dry it, it's not going to do that much good. You've got to prepare it and then encapsulate it or eat it. So there is a there there, and I think the Japanese are way ahead of us when it comes to mushroom therapy medical mushroom therapy. So I'm a fan of it. But you know, not all nutritional supplements are created equally. Nutritional supplements, including botanicals, especially botanicals you know, like a mushroom, are like wine. All wine is made from grapes. But if there's there's a pretty big difference from Antie Boone springs, green apple wine and Chateau no Dow pop right, the big freaking difference. It's the same with nutritional supplements, so let the buyer beware. But I think it's worthwhile to experiment with It.
Speaker 2: Makes sense too that in the in the idea of minerals in the soil and how it's being grown too or whatever the medium is, that the mushrooms being grown out of probably has something to do with it too.
Speaker 1: I love Lion's Main.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if what it does as far as what they say, as far as you know, cognitive whatever, but I love I love the taste of lions Main.
Speaker 1: Turkey taiales eh rishi is supposed to be good too.
Speaker 2: I usually have a blend powdered that I also take when I remember burn before. Okay, So, first of all, I just wanted to give a signal out to hr Vat eighty eight, he says, Hey, Dan, I don't want to take away from the show when its time is. When the time is appropriate, could you say thank you to doctor Gooden for me for his recommendation for my torn hip?
Speaker 1: Thank you, so it must have worked.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you were asking another question, but I guess it was thank you. So okay, cool, Yeah, ethic vietory, he says, what's that?
Speaker 3: We love it when it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all reliable, says total nature pathic victory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then a lot of them. We have a lot of them, and you'd be surprised. Most people wouldn't believe the things I've seen people recover from. You wouldn't believe it. We don't have the answer to everything. Nobody does, but we've got a lot of the answers. And in a free, fair and just medical society, we'd be at the top of the totem pole because we practice curative medicine and when we do it correctly, it works. Yeah, and that beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put this one on the screen so you can see it right, all right, So Burn, before reading has a first said hello, good afternoon, and he says, I was at the er and they moved a patient from an X ray skin to their under arm to a CT because they didn't want to wait twenty minutes for the X ray to be ready. They didn't even consult the patient much less radiation exposure in one teph the cost of the patient. Apparently they didn't think the patient care to save money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you need to understand one thing, one other thing about medicine. And we don't talk about this much because I'm more interested in the clinical therapeutics than in the business model. But medicine in the United States is a business. And the worst time to go to the emergency room is after the twentieth of the month because they have to balance their books. And so you know, if you really, in point of fact, only need one X ray, they're going to give you. Instead of an X ray, they're going to give you a CT scan because they make way more money on it, or maybe they give you two or three because they can because it's a self policing, self regulating industry and nobody's going to hold their feet to the fire. So this is very different. By the way, in the United Kingdom or in Canada, where medicine is socialized, they do way less diagnostic stuff per patient than we do in the US because they're trying to save money. They don't make money from the CT scan, right, They have a certain amount of money in the bank that they have to use and it doesn't increase with you know, the number of diagnostic sees that you do. This is the way that it does in the US. So if you go to Canada, they're going to do one X ray. If you go to the United States, they're going to do three cts. And it's a shit show from start to finish. It is completely motivated by.
Speaker 1: Money, exactly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I want to also bring up a says Burn before reading, also said there was a doctor back in the day that did something like forty thousand autopsies without the use of latex clubs. He died in his eighties, and the question is, how is it that he never got a major disease. Sorry I can't remember his name, but he was famous for finding ways to prove people were poisoned to death. There was a huge epidemic of it going on for insurance fraud.
Speaker 3: There you go. So, so, yeah, you know you want to know how bad it is. I can't even tell anybody how much water they should drink because nobody's figured that out. You would think that that would be easy to figure out. I mean, I would agree a little bit, but the research has never been done ever. So if I can't tell you how much water to drink, how good do you think I'm going to be it? Being able to walk you through the whole microbial stress thing. Not very good because the research hasn't been done and most of it is reality by consensus. So is it the bug or is it the environment, or is it both? Is it the terrain the terrain or is it the bug or is it a little bit of both? Or what the flip is going on? And our virus is real in the first place. I think sasquatch is real, but nobody's proven it. Nobody's proven that viruses are real. And I hate to say that out loud because when people hear me say that, they're going to just not believe anything else that I've ever said, because that's just way too far out there. But it is the point of fact, true.
Speaker 2: I have no problem normalizing that. We got to get doctor Lanka together, yeah, doctor Stefan Lanka.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we did that, you'd be banned from stream yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I had I had a here.
Speaker 2: Uh the other guy that did the contagion myth book, I Forgota Now yeah, he's But I mean this, this is this is the thing though, I mean, the whole virus media book or the big shamper pasture, this has been all again just another one of those examples of people using their observation, thinking that something is happening that they can't see, and then just running with it from there. Because with the virus concept, there comes vaccines, there comes a need to intervene for a doctor.
Speaker 1: It puts it gives.
Speaker 2: Them a an in and an industry. So if they don't have the virus, that goes way, Yeah, they're not going to give that up.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 1: They don't want to have the.
Speaker 3: Can't be the anal anal nitrate that the gay community was using over and over and over again that completely suppressed their immune systems. That couldn't be the cause of of why people got AIDS. Couldn't be that. It's got to be some mysterious virus. And again, they can't be the anal nitrate stuff that they were jamming up their ass to give them a high during sex. Can't be that.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me let me read this thing real quick to you, because I think this is a very very very important and indicative of what we talk about here, and it's coming from Florence Nightingale.
Speaker 1: That's got to get the all right right there.
Speaker 2: So she said of infection diseases are not individuals arranged in classes like cats and dogs, but conditions growing out of one another. You know what maybe think of when you said that when you've had your miraculous healing experiences, that every illness that you had went backward from the from the most recent to the to the to the first one.
Speaker 1: It's not like in layers.
Speaker 2: It's not living in a continual mistake to look upon diseases, Oh is it not? Is it not living in a continual mistake to look upon diseases as we do now, as separate entities which must exist like cats and dogs, instead of looking upon them as conditions, like a dirty and clean condition and just as much under our control, or rather as the reactions of a of kindly nature against the conditions in which we have placed ourselves.
Speaker 1: Correct, And she.
Speaker 2: Says, I was brought up to believe that smallpox, for instance, was a thing of which there was once a first specimen in the world, which when onto on propagating itself in a perpetual chain of descent, just as there was a first dog or set of dogs. And that's and that's the thing I mean, when they when the Tanneries were poisoning the rectors and people are drinking, they were getting eruptions on their skin, and they're not going to stop. The tanneries, the industry isn't going to stop doing what they're doing, and they're not going to try to find an alternate way to give their runoff too. That's gonna cost money. So in walks the d m d s with the with the stereots virus. Here's the shot, you know, and it's there's more poison for you, you stupid boy.
Speaker 3: You know, people are exposed to mold and they got all these symptoms. They got headaches, and they get gut inflammation, and they got arthritic pains, and they get all these symptoms, and the medical doctors just throw drugs at each of the symptoms to suppress it. What all you need to do is remove yourself from the moment exposure and it goes away. It's like that. This is what nature pathic meta does, right. We clean the body out, We get rid of toxins in the body, We neutrify the body, we stop eating food that's hurting the body, and we strengthen the organs of the body with botanicals and homeopathy. And well that's good medicine.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly. And that's the whole thing too, is there's.
Speaker 3: Five hundred of us in the whole freaking world that are doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the neutrification of the body with understanding what it needs, that's that's everything.
Speaker 1: That's everything.
Speaker 2: That's maybe the reason why, just maybe out of happenstance that the guy can mess around with us of it. But also because there's no contagion the way that people think it is anyway, having your hands without any gloves on doing the autopsies is basically what the I before reading question is first, first, there would have to be something present that was going to do that, or maybe a cut in his hand for transfer. Doubt somebody would be playing with dead bodies like that if they were cut up.
Speaker 1: Did you freeze up, sir? Yeah, you're back. Yeah, I just you were striking the same Poe's for a little bit there. I got a little scared. He on us.
Speaker 2: So Radio SAC said, I don't make I think there might be I don't know whose which one is.
Speaker 1: What they says, left my own, they don't the ash.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: About fer Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: From fear and load thing in Las Vegas when they're cracking the Yeah, see Wayne says, aren't virus viruses poisons that cause symptoms? Well, in the old, the old original meaning of it in like whatever the Greek variation of that word is, was supposed to be like a venom or a poison, but they've changed that into being some sort of mysterious micro or yeah, a dead unicorn, right, because it's not supposed even to be living. It's just supposed to be something that needs another cell in order to replicate.
Speaker 3: Yes, So here's how here's how insane that whole thing is. Right, So, medical doctors, every one, You could take one hundred medical doctors and ask them this question, they would all give you the same answer. What causes shingles, Well, shingles is caused by herpes virus, which is living at the bottom of a nerve, like at the bottom of a nerve, in the belly of the nerve, and it's dormant. And then remember, a virus is DNA inside of a protein coat. That's all that it is. It has no method of energy production, it has no method of movement. It's like an inanimate stone, unbelievably tiny rock that's in the body.
Speaker 2: And you know that's what I mean, cell debris from breaking down from you know, cytosis or whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 3: I completely agree, but the medical doctor doesn't. The medical doctor thinks that the herpes virus lives at the bottom of the nerve and then for some reason it travels up the nerve root to the skin and when it's on the skin it creates all this inflammation. But they can't tell you how it moves. Well, how does it move? It has no means of energy production. What makes it move and why? And if it's just you know, physical movement of the human body, you know, it's like you know when you when you swing water around in a bucket, it's centrifugal force. Well, why doesn't that happen all the freaking time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, How does a respiratory virus always find the lungs?
Speaker 1: It It doesn't make any sense. How did to get in there?
Speaker 3: But that is this is how they think. And it's again, it's reality by consensus that is forwarded by people with brains the sides of freaking walnuts. A polio The most the smartest people in the world are of the belief that polio was caused by d DT. It had nothing to do with the poliovirus. Jonas Sack never proved that the poliovirus existed, but he got the Nobel Prize. Why did he get the Nobel Prize? Because if you can prove the existence of an imaginary microbe, then you can invent all these vaccines and make billions of dollars in pitching them to a worldwide population that isn't smarter than a fifth grader.
Speaker 2: That's you're gonna you're gonna be You're gonna be remembered for discovering some new word, because that's basically all the diagnosis is, and there's some new spell. And then also for the anti the antibody thing, I don't I don't get into either.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think that's a mechanism that's that's assumed more than it is a reality. I think your body produces what it needs when there's something that like an actual physical toxin rather than a virus, because it already presupposes that virus is a thing if you have an antibody, right right, So if it so, they're already they're making up the mechanism from start to finish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it from start to finish, and nobody questions them because they're the only show in town. You don't question the medical doctor. They're way smarter than you are. Don't question the MD. The biggest mistake anybody in their life can make is to not question the MD. The biggest mistake anybody can make. Most people ask more questions about the card that they're going to buy than the medical treatment that they're just going to accept willy nilly, and then bend over and take more.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: In one of the books I was just recently reading, they were talking about how somebody who has shingles plus one other symptom or whatever they were saying was aids and then they were saying well or tuberculosis. But there's a process that Florence Nightingo was mentioning that these are stages of continual illness and your body online is going to respond or have in so many ways. But they have so many different names for what those things are, as if they're separate entities.
Speaker 1: As like she said, rather than figure.
Speaker 2: Out what the the what the problem is, and the best way to do that is start off by giving your body everything that it needs to ninety essential nutrients. And if you're sitting in a fire, you get off the flame. So if you're in a toxic environment or moldy environment or radioactive environment, then you remove yourself from that and see if that helps too. If you don't get enough water, if you're not getting enough salt, if this is that and the other thing.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm going to let you for Surgeon General.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah care you know.
Speaker 3: More about this than they do. Exercising eating one times a day on the ninety is still gaining weight and puffy ideas how to kick in the butt to losing the weight. Yeah that. The Youngevity came out with a protocol for that about six months ago, and I've waited to recommend it because I wanted to see what happened. And I have heard from three very reliable sources that it's from their own personal experience that it's an effective treatment. So the name of the product is and they should have named it something different, but they didn't remember. I'm not a fan of the Youngevity company. I mean, as far as they're they're you know, the people that own the company and all that. I don't like them, But I love the products, and it's the I recommend the products almost exclusively because they are more clinically effective than anything I've ever seen. The name of the product is hold On. It's called the thirty day g LP one Support System, the thirty day g LP one Support System.
Speaker 1: So it's a peptide. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, this is very very very very very very different than the pharmaceutical GLP good get good. Pharmaceutical GLP that they derived from giela monster venom is something that they inject into the human body to override the body's systems. But it's like taking a steroid, right, This is not that. This is a bunch of herbs and supplements which stimulates your body's own production of GLP one, which is a better way to do it.
Speaker 1: Is it visible on Life of Health? There's a something you have to call for.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm only now starting to recommend it because I wanted, I needed intel. I wanted to see if it actually worked and what the ramifications are. And it does work, and I don't know that there are any net negatives from it, so I would run with it. If you want to lose weight on top of everything else that you're doing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's a good thing, because the Heil monster venom thing is silly. Trcipitide, the retitude try that's not people have to drop out of the study because they're getting so sick. And it's a it's a three three mechanism peptide which is suppressing all kinds of things, a vegas nerve for just the ozimpic is being paralyzed. The gash of paresis where things just sit in your stomach and it doesn't really doesn't reactivate, so you're just having food sitting there with I guess, I guess neutralized stomach acid. I don't know what's going on there. And then there's also the detaching of the retina. It's weakening that so it must be sucking out some sort of minerals. Well, well, then that's probably why other things are deteriorating like that.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's only a matter of time until this, you know, FDA approved drug is going to have all these class action suits against it mm hmm. And then everybody that invested big time in Eli Lilly it's going to waste that they didn't because the stock's going to crash when when all of these chickens come home to roost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's such wrong thing too.
Speaker 2: By the medical not the medical, but these people that are online coaches or these uh fitness and people who have a company affiliation with like a GOP company, like well these are these are FDA approved above board. I'm like that, what do you think do you think that makes it valid or healthier?
Speaker 1: Safe? It's a cost.
Speaker 2: It's a cost, you know, whatever cost balance, whatever benefit of analysis. Thing where it's like either this is how many we're going to get sued for. This is how much we're going to.
Speaker 3: Make, you know, numbers look good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, more caveat exactly.
Speaker 2: They don't care and how like okay, so biox was never a thing, basically is what I should.
Speaker 3: Say to that, Like, I gotta go, Daniel time.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sir, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure. I really do look forward to our time together and God willing and the creek don't rise. We'll see in seven days.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thank you sir.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh and let's see I'm trying to see. I hope I didn't miss anybody. I heard zig Hal over here by Sentience Quasar. That's a cool thing. That's a star right, Is it a star in motion? Is that a quasar is like a like an event kind.
Speaker 1: Of like a.
Speaker 2: Creation of a supernova or something like that. The Quasar was actually the name of when when when the the Beastie Boys were doing like these super small venues after they became really famous, but they didn't want to have a huge crowd at this and they just wanted to play small clubs. They were they were being put on the little you know, the little concert sheet flyers as Quasar.
Speaker 1: So it's a little hit. Uh who cares history that I just gave you there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell doctor Glinnon that kids are now injecting semen into their faces, well least we know of one.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's a whole clinic for it.
Speaker 2: Though, man oh Ben before reading said sorry, he did over twenty thousand autopsies without gloves. His name was doctor Charles Norris Chuck Chuck Norris Nice. The documentary is called The Poisoner's Handbook. He also died at age sixty seven. Man went from forty to twenty, He went from eighties to sixty seven. But now, but how could he have been not contracted many serious disease? Is having oh well, here's the that's if you're saying that he was addressing poison victims, well without the metabolism or things do metabolize. So if it wasn't a poison that could be absorbed in the skin, that was the cause of death? Are we what are we missing here? That why he wouldn't have gotten ill if that was the cause of death. And I don't get so it wasn't a disease, It wasn't so the concept of infection. I mean, I could see something rotting, having shit on it that you don't want to have on you.
Speaker 1: But again, and what.
Speaker 2: Your body can resist for stressors. But also if it was a poisoning event, things metabolized, they and especially if the things, if you're the organance, are already dead, there's probably a good chance that the stuff is already out too or not a in a in an act of or high enough form for it to cause any other complications. It already it already did its job and in the process neutral as the human. Surely he had cuts and abrasions at times, how do you know? And yeah, so he wouldn't have gotten virus, that's for sure though, because you can't catch something that's not there. He's taking coloidal gold of any benefit. I never heard that I've had it coloidal silver. That's where the you're talking about, like drinking and goal schlodders. The time with doctor Glennon always goes by too fast. Yes, it does, sounds awful, little like kas are.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: I don't remember things for five seconds. That's why I say things when I can, because I lost it. All right, so here is and let me go ahead and pull this up.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize you weren't seeing the other screen because I'm used to the street.
Speaker 1: I'm used to the LVS. Uh. Oh, you'd use Brionnia album for it?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Karen said, I didn't ask about my back because it's nine nine percent better.
Speaker 1: I ended up using Brunia album for it. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a swelling semen is good for females as an anti aging subment, but it only works if it's swallowed fresh.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that you know the backfiring.
Speaker 2: Thing there is whence some very large woman comes to to seek your medical advice. Yeah, you gotta be selective of your own patience. I guess with that one. Okay, So we're just gonna go ahead and show what we do here and how to get there.
Speaker 1: If you are on FTJ media, whoops that one.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and you'll see there's my website right there, and then there's the lead big farm behind right there. Both will get you to the same place if you click it.
Speaker 1: The cow cool. It looks now very very nice.
Speaker 2: So if you click on that, it brings you right to the site through the affiliate link you use the code ball Busters and where it says log in at the bottom right, you would click that and if you don't have stuff, it'll send you to the membership page and then you'll get to go. And then here is the link for the Doctor Goodin and Friends Health Solutions show on Rumble, where all these videos are placed separate from the rest of the ball Busters channel. Okay, I have to do last week's and I'll do it this week's today probably and then code BB five for five percent off for life designed by doctor Manzo right here. Okay, but first let's show you how this works. You just click it I am, and then where it says members should say log in if you're not already logged in, and then you'll be.
Speaker 1: Able to get to it if not.
Speaker 2: Also, there's an awesome book here by the way, I have it on my phone as electronic and then scrolling strolling, strolling, scrolling, scrolling, strolling, scrolling, strolling, pass Superman over here and then bam. So it's only three hundred and thirty seven with a coupon code. Okay, something like that. So it's that like a little bit old doubt less than a dollar day thing.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Where else was I going to go with this? So also if you're on yeah, I gotta go with this one Crusaders? Is that real quick? And you go to Versus show more, you'll see the same link that bypasses my website and goes directly to it. And then the code ballbusters make doctor Gluden your doctor. And then it shows you the Azure link and it says what the four main subtlements you need to get your ninety central nutrients, and then you use code Bravo Bravo five or BB five for five percent off a site that's already at at ten percent off the main site. So you're gonna get a toll fifteen percent off Azure standard dot com right there, bam.
Speaker 1: You just click that and da da da there you are. The other way to do that.
Speaker 2: Is and I'll just show the mumbles since that's the last one. I usually start with this one, the rumble semper Fry bam, okay, and then you come to my whole site if it decides I wants to do that, okay, semper fryllc dot com. There's a code for food Star six percent off all the sauces and creating if you want to look at that. In business thirteen years, thirteen years, I haven't had to be employed by any other a hole.
Speaker 1: I'm the a hole, all right.
Speaker 2: So for doctor Monzo, so you can check out the Azure Whole Food subtments from Doctor Monzo code bbfive for discount and then you click gy right here, so he says, click now, got the nice big gold letters. But yes, I've souped it up a little bit, so you click that bam. Same place the Whole Food multi vitamin, which I'm starting to run a little low on. I'll probably place that order today. I just ran out of the core copper. My daughter took a less one this morning, so I gotta get more of that. But the whole food multi vitamin, the Alaskan Cow liver oil. I'm just gonna make this preface again. If you have children, these are kind of bigger gel caps. You might want these for yourself because you only have to take a one or so, depending on what your dosage is, what you choose to take, but these are your essential fatty acids. If you want that, but you want your children to be able to take it too, then you're probably gonna want to grab the smaller four. Just just scroll for it until you find this one. And it says four hundred and fifteen soft gel a four hundred fifty miligram soft jails.
Speaker 1: So maybe one for them, one for you. Then they'll have one that's easier for them to take.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the wholefood multivetement four for an adult, two for non adult, so half okay, So that one, that one. We'll come back to the ones that I recommended in addition, so you'll keep screwing and then you'll see the full full of achemic blend. Now, for a child, sixteenth one sixteenth of the teaspoon is more than plenty, and for an adult, one sixteenth of a teaspoon might also be more than plenty, but you will probably want to work yourself up to an eighth of a teaspoon and you get one person taking it at the highest dose of this moreneath of a teaspoon, just teeny tine of stuff would last you three months. So this is gonna last year for quite a while. And then the last thing is the IP six supreme with a nascetol.
Speaker 1: I also have.
Speaker 2: Right next to me on the table because I take all my a bunch of supplement potters in the back that I look together with it when I took it, and that's the IP six supreme, and that's going to help you regulate the especially if if you eat cereal like the reduced iron. It's not reduced as in less, it means reduced as in something that either messes with in molecular structure and makes it less natural and more difficult for your body to either recognize it or use it for anything, and it gets all jammed up in your tissues and joints, and then you have chronic fatigue because it's also causing an off balance between that and your copper.
Speaker 1: The copper is necessary with.
Speaker 2: The iron, but not in bad ratios, so that you have good ATP energy in your cells from your hotochondria.
Speaker 1: All that stuff is necessary, Larry.
Speaker 2: So if you take the core copper probably along with this for better energy results. And where's that core copper? You ask?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: It is save me. Some don't take it all.
Speaker 2: Uh, where is it? Core copper? Bam, it's my favorite thing. I've been taking three. Yeah, I took three. I've been taking three sometimes four. I don't know if I've been taking four. I think I was only taking three at a time, but the simmering size is one. But I wanted to see something, and I'm already starting to see I think my skin's getting more firmed, like not like that, and just off the first bottle.
Speaker 1: So I'm getting excited about that.
Speaker 2: Formulated by doctor Monzo md end Nutripath dedector expert and Whole Food Nutrition BAM, copper is a central trace mineral which is necessary for various biological processes to promote overall health. Copper acts as a co factor for enzymes, facilitating cellular energy production and iron metabolism see what I just say, while enhancing antioxidant accident processes in the body. It plays a crucial role in connective tissue formation, neurotransmitter synthesis, and melanin production. It's just cellular energy production facilitates iron metabolism, bolsters antioxidant defense systems AIGs and connected dishes, supports the nervous system AIS and melan helps steamiune system.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how cool is that it's all cryptic with that three hundred and thirty three percent there?
Speaker 1: All right? I like it. I have this trace mineral thing here too, and.
Speaker 2: Maybe today I'll get the whole food see and replace Rebecca's silly crystals of pharmaceutical craft that they call vitamin C, which isn't it's not whole food see anyway, most people have probably never even had whole food vitamin C outside I have an orange or fruit, probably never had it in pill form. It's usually cornstars which could possibly be GMO and cli fosse a plus hydrochloric acid making yeah.
Speaker 1: Yum yum.
Speaker 2: And that also sucks out your copper. Having the synthetic so counter and counterproductive A salina is pauling, let's see, and then activated B complex additional B vitamins. I know when I take the crap ones that I have from a different source, I can feel the energy difference. Imagine having them as a There are these nine vitamins about energy, metabolism, hormone synthesis, nerve transmission, and blood cell formation.
Speaker 1: But guess what it's not. It's a wo food? Pretty sure, pretty pretty sure? All right, there you have it.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: Anything else anybody else wanted to say? Make sure you're seeing what I'm seeing. I think so that twelve bad foods is here. Nine es central nutrients through theifelhealth dot com. You can find some information on that here. And to know more about the homeopathy, I would suggest you go to a doctor Glitden Live that he has Tuesdays and Thursdays on his membership site, so you'll see Q and A. You would click that most Tuesdays eight pm to nine pm Central time, most Thursdays from eleven am to twelve pm Central time. I'm going to try to remember this time to be there for that, because right now we started at eleven which is one for his time, so that means I would have to be here at nine am for the Q and am' when write it down.
Speaker 1: And then I'll be in a chat. The chat is just a chat, so when you're doing that you're not.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: It's not like a call in for doctor Glinnon. We'll be chatting in a chat room and I'll show you what.
Speaker 1: It looks like like that. But he doesn't see this.
Speaker 2: There'll be another little thing that pops up in the bottom left us as ask ask doctor Glenney. You open up, you ask a question, his send and you keep the window open and then he'll get it around to it.
Speaker 1: But this is when you.
Speaker 2: Get to understand how homeopathy, homeopathic, h what do you call it? Prepared preparations are are actually applied. So obviously you take take it to ninety so that the majority of things are self healing, and that you also have what you need in order to have the homeopathy actuate something and you that makes a change for the positive. Makes sense, makes sense to me, all right, and then we have it peep and banners. Okay, I'm just gonna look around the thing here real quick, make sure there's anything else. That time, Oh Daniel was talking about tetnus the other day. I think it was saying that, yeah, pretty sure does come from horsepoopy. If you give some, if you give some a link for the day pass, can you they participate in the Q and A.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: So you would probably like if you started at the beginning of the week, you would have access to the two of the Q and A's for asking questions, like you can get access to the Q and A's after.
Speaker 1: Or even maybe during them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but in order to ask your own questions, you would have to be a member. Pretty sure, Yeah, no, I mean I am sure. I'm just gonna do this real quick. Oh stop screen, No, I just add back, Okay, that way I can read these and people can see it too.
Speaker 1: So there's that. Let's see what you guys have to say over here?
Speaker 2: Anybody else? No, that was it, and then rubble rumble. I can just pull up on the screen though I don't know if I need to do all that. All right, later, folks, you'll have a nice day. Get dat all right?
Speaker 3: Cool? We're good.
Speaker 2: Use the links, support the cause, support yourself, get healthier, live longer, get strong.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need it. Shit's going down, and uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna get really weird. The poisonings that have been happening already just as a natural course of things that people don't recognize and defend even though it's happening to them, just goes to show the level of indoctrination. It's not an indoctrination, it's more programming and conditioning to birth. And most people can't give that up and just say, you know, everything I was thought, I knew. I'm just gonna throw it out and try to reevaluate everything I've ever known from scratch, at an at an advanced age in my life, meaning not why you were impressionable as a child, to where these things sunk in and became reality for you.
Speaker 1: Most people can't do that.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend a psilocybin or MDPV to get yourself started on that process, because sometimes you need a big jolt out of reality, out of this false reality to understand what the true reality is, or at least even allow yourself to relearn, like a chemical lobotomy. Honestly, Like, so it's so deep that about most people who say that they you know, they're awoke, They're awake, They're they're they're aware. It's like you're aware because you're you're skeptical. I get that, but when you really realize just how much has been going on and how the entire system of everything is so corrupt and not based on truth, reality, integrity, honesty, sincerity, none of it. You're the odd ball if you believe that the you know, the world rolls through and plays by those rules, that's the world that we want. That's the world that we should act as if in order to achieve. But we also have to understand that the people that are trying to harm us, they don't play by those rules. It's not even a consideration for them. No matter what I say up here, I have people who fucking hate me. I'm trying to help. I'm trying to share information when I come across it that I think is helpful for making people's lives better. And there are still people out there who constantly, well, let's put it this way, there's a person with a small, very tiny, somewhat pathetic cult following who also is a pedophile and a hells to sell drugs to children, has a problem with me, you know, considered the source. Do you really get upset about it? Only because it's irritating. But there's people out there, there's lots of people out there with who you would think that they would, because of their own actions, just stay quiet and shut the fuck up and keep it to themselves so as not to be exposed even further, because I don't think they have a conscience or any abilities for self reflection. They don't ever consider whether or not they're wrong about something or that they've done something wrong. They don't have the problem, they don't process guilt. They're completely indifferent to what they've caused on other people, and yet they still have the venom in them in DA to blash out and try to harm people who are doing good in this world, and those are just that's just how they're demonically assembled. There's no changing that, there's no fixing that, there's no come to Jesus moment for a piece of shit like that. Even though this one in particular that I'm talking about, espouses religion because it's a grift for him, and there's there's a few of them out there that do that a constant daily basis, like it, Hey let me see if I can ruin your day type of message.
Speaker 1: It's pathetic, it's sad and what.
Speaker 2: It just boggles my mind that somebody could be that much of a fucking loser, because I don't understand how you could possibly listen to anything that I say and think that I'm a bad guy or that I'm trying to do wrong by anybody. I don't know how you could dislike me, Honestly, I could have different opinions. I can disagree because of the stuff that I've come across and learned. But that's just a matter of that if you were coming across it on your own and not being told it, like if you were looking at the same stuff I was looking at and all the stuff. So you have information that I don't have, probably because I haven't come across it myself on my own. But I've come but I've been focusing on this and doing this reading because of the luxury that I have having my own business to have extra free time to do this. People who are super occupied, they don't have time to consider any of this stuff or read or do all this other thing, and you know, and really sit there and think about it. So you probably have information that I had that I haven't come across yet. But that's the difference is just not having and then processing it through the filters of the other stuff that you know to be true, whether or not that other stuff is true, like that that great red dragon thing that somebody sent to me. I I shut it off after the first chapter because it was bullshit. Somebody sent it to me, debot And the first thing I heard when I first heard them talking about this, the Solomon and blah blah blah and the gree King, I was like, bullshit and none of that is real. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sit here and listen to multiple chapters about the Jewish fantasy of lies of their history. If you if they're gonna, if they're going to try to validate that, I don't want to hear anything else that they have to say. It's not true. Let's let's stop living in the lives and being taken down that road. It's now fourteen minutes was the height of the first chapter, and I was like, yeah, that's a ship fleet.
Speaker 1: It off my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why has he got such a crush on you? She says, you never even say his name, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never will unless uh it's in a court proceeding, and then he'll call me a Jew for saying that he's a fag.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.