Speaker 1: Had no voice. Wanted to kill myself because I had no voice.
Speaker 2: But I got to meet my queen and I convinced her to come on pillow Talk. Finally, this is the greatest porn star of the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: Whoa eighteen?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Rose to start them as your queen, the queen of Cowboy Cowgirl, I.
Speaker 4: Should say thank you.
Speaker 2: The booty Queen Alexis Texas is here today.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was quite the introduction. I felt like it was ready to rumble, like, you know, I need to get into a ring of some sort.
Speaker 1: I am so nervous.
Speaker 4: Why are you so nervous?
Speaker 1: You scare the shit out of me.
Speaker 4: You know you said this when you got on my show, and I could see it on your face, and that was like totally wrong for you to come in there, because I totally knew I could eat you alive, and you did. I know, I was started to know it was fun.
Speaker 2: I should have mentioned also, the host of the first sex podcast.
Speaker 1: Now we all copied her. Now there's a million I know, you know, private Talk.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I appreciate that everybody needs their flowers, but you know, some people's things get a little bit more, you know, love than others. But I love it because it's mine and it's been my baby. And like I said, we're about to launch season four in a couple of weeks, and the guests STI, You're gonna be in season four episode So I'm excited to say that. And I think it was really great. I feel like it was, like you said, I've been asked to be on your show quite a few times. I've heard, I've heard, I've heard, you know, they're grape vine like about your show. I don't typically go on a lot of shows, so I was a little skeptical at first. And because you're quite you're quite a lot. You're a lot, you know a lot. But I feel like you're the right amount of a lot. I feel like I'm learning a little bit more about you on the show. I felt like, Okay, I'm comfortable to sit down with you.
Speaker 2: You know what the problem is with these sex podcasts Alexis Texas is all these guys that do it, you know, they have the whole fucking First of all, the only reason we're getting views is because you guys are on our show. No one's here to watch me they're here to see Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 2: I know that at least, and then they come on the show and they drop.
Speaker 1: The whole what are your parents think? You still talk to your dad? How did you get into port? Shut up? I praise and worship.
Speaker 4: See. I like that approach. I think that's also probably why I don't go on some of these ones, and not that it has everybody has their own approach, but the same thing with mine. It's called private talk because it's about a private conversation between two people that don't know each other and you get to know them a little bit more intimately. So I feel like with me, it's like I take the side of like, we're all people, we like to have sex. It doesn't matter what you do, you know, And I feel like there's more in substance to everybody, Yeah, especially myself, Like it doesn't Porn doesn't define me. It's just part of what I chose to do at one point in life.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I will say porn stars are the nicest people on the planet, thank you, nicest, coolest, don't give a fuck what people think. They're not at clubs every night. They're not chasing celebrities and Instagram. They just want it. They're just this is me, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I think once you've get gotten, like, you get the whole ridicule of being judged and whatnot. You don't like it being judged, so you don't want to judge others. So I feel like we kind of exude that kind of like disrespect between the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I've been a big fan of yours.
Speaker 4: Really, I couldn't tell. I'm waiting for that tattoo that bare hand over there. You know, we talked about it on my show.
Speaker 2: On her show, we agreed that I'm going to tattoo Alexas Texas face on my left hand, and I will.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will do that.
Speaker 4: I'm actually thinking about maybe standing in for the actual, you know, video of you.
Speaker 1: Doing what the people do in France.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a portrait.
Speaker 2: Paint me like one of your French girls, Alexas Texas. I have to start with this question and I already know the answer. But people always want to know the booty. They want to know if the booty is real.
Speaker 3: What do you think do you think the booty's real?
Speaker 1: I think it is. I think it is.
Speaker 4: Well, I will have to tell you the booty Israel. I grew it all by myself, and you know, I took a really good job. I ate what I wanted. You know, I exercise, I did sports.
Speaker 1: Did you exercise? I feel like you just had it in grade nine.
Speaker 4: I feel like I always did sports growing up. So I was always athletics, soccer, and dance. Never soccer, writing. No, not, that's because sports. Those are booty sports. Well, I couldn't, you know, we didn't do horseback riding. You couldn't do that as a pervert, I know. Is maybe the kind of porn you watch, like the setups. Maybe this is what you're.
Speaker 2: Like, gidiot, did you play to get a booty like that?
Speaker 1: The girls are listening.
Speaker 4: I played basketball, I played volleyball, I did tennis, I did track, I did everything. I'm from a small town, so basically to socialize with your friends, you just did every sport so you could travel, go on the bus, and you just always got away.
Speaker 1: But you're not big on the anal.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not, and that is kind of Is that troublesome for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you a big anal guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's part of the gig. Let me ask you a question, Alex Texas. If Shaquille O'Neal didn't play basketball, that would be weird.
Speaker 1: So because he's seven foot one too well, and.
Speaker 4: I'm still having sex, why does it matter? Of Like having anal? Sex matters? And I have done it, but I don't do it all the time.
Speaker 1: It's rare.
Speaker 4: It is very rare. It's a very rare. It's fair in my personal life.
Speaker 1: It's kind of part of the what you do it in personal life.
Speaker 4: It's rare in my personal life. But I feel like it's just never been my thing. I've always liked. For me in my porn career was all about things that I I loved to do and I was going to accentuate those things. Anal wasn't something that I chose to do. And because I had I have such a big booty, they wanted the biggest huges dick inside my ass because of the wow, this shock value and that and most people that I was when I would do three like three ways, I would always be around, allowing around a girl that with a big booty and she'd be doing anal. They were not nice to her. They were just shoved their dick inside of her. It was not a fun day. So that wasn't really like ample thing that I'm wanting to be like, Yeah, where's my where's this? Let me sign up for this and let me go and do it. So that kind of turned me off the beginning. And then the more I like elevated doing more things in doing scenes, because that's kind of like how it happened. You kind of like graduate doing things every kind of year or whatever. And then I just didn't need to got being.
Speaker 1: So quick you didn't have to do what you didn't want to do.
Speaker 4: And then I was married to someone in the in the business, so I only chose to do a marriage. I only chose to You're giving him way too much airtime. I only chose to do it with him. So I mean, I don't know. I haven't seen him in years.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter bad divorce, what happened, No.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just want a bad divorce. I mean, I've never had one, so I can't tell you it's good or bad.
Speaker 1: But oh you didn't I thought you guys were married.
Speaker 4: We were married. I'm saying I've never had one prior too, So I don't know what to judge it off.
Speaker 2: Of Well, that's a very political answer, miss white girl, Paula Dickett.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But just one last comment on the antle. Just because your ass is massive, it doesn't mean your booty.
Speaker 1: Hole is massive.
Speaker 4: No, But I'm just saying they and.
Speaker 2: They wanted big dicks in your ass because you have a big asp, because.
Speaker 4: If you have a small dick and you won't see it, because you have to spread so much and you still won't see it. Like there's some performers I could never work with because you would try to open up and you still couldn't see it. My cheeks are.
Speaker 2: Deep because Spencer, who was supposed to be your damon Dice, we're gonna throw under the bus. He's great and you guys have grid scenes together. Love the cooking one you guys did, But you know he's not massive compared to the others.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's the guy frainal with the.
Speaker 4: Text, I don't know. I've never did any with him. I've only done anal with like three performers, the one guy that I was married to, Marcus Depri and Jules Jordan and Mick Blue. Maybe I can't confirm her deny that one. I think I think.
Speaker 2: Mick Blue, the guy I was married to. Wow, that was a tough one. Why mister Pete.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get a name? Are we getting border his name out?
Speaker 4: I mean, you can say it, but I don't feel like I choose. I don't have to continue to say it. I feel like I feel like you know you you said my whole dating marriage history. So you know Wikipedia, that shit that it's on there.
Speaker 1: You have a big Wikipedia page, some of its lives. You're very famous. You're not a porn star. You're a celebrity.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're the one of I'm just elect You're like the rock, the rock. You know, there's a lot of cooking, that's right.
Speaker 2: I smell with the text's cooking and it smells good. But you crossed over into you know, you did movies. You did a bunch of you did a whole bunch of shit, don John.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's funny I appeared in that, but I didn't get a say in that. It was I don't even really know how they just put you in. Yeah, because it was the scene of a movie that was actual movie that was produced. So I don't know if the company like gave rights to that or whatever, but I didn't know. The first time I knew was like I had family member. We like, eh, you know that you're in this movie. I just saw it.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh my bad.
Speaker 2: What you they I didn't tell you know, they just put you in the movie.
Speaker 4: You could sue, But I think, like I said, it's like I once, you're an independent contractor. I licensed my work at that time for that company, so I'm not sure if the company gave them rights to it. But I was not aware that that that came out or was going to come out in that movie until it actually came out.
Speaker 1: I think you deserve a chat.
Speaker 4: I did too. You should call them for me.
Speaker 2: Joseph corn love It, whoever it is. I've been told he's a handsome, handsome RGE.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if anybody you could get the job done, I will talk to Joseph Love Yeah, make it happen for me. I'll give you a cut.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's up, bastard, and I can relate to that movie. Did you watch it, by the way, a long time ago? It's about a chronic masturbator?
Speaker 3: Are you a chronic masturbator?
Speaker 1: I wasn't ntil I fell in love.
Speaker 3: How many times have you masturbated to me?
Speaker 1: And sixty two? Next question?
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: No, that's about it.
Speaker 4: You actually really know the mathematical of.
Speaker 2: I really I date my porn stars. Okay, so we dated, yes?
Speaker 4: For how long? Are we still dating?
Speaker 1: No, we're We've been on and off for a while.
Speaker 4: We gotta break because you have a girlfriend. Exactly, you're cheating on me now.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I really tried to jerk off to my girlfriend's nudes.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cute?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm always weird about that, Like, is that cute?
Speaker 1: I think it's adorable? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Why not just like fuck her?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, if we're not together, I still like to jerk O.
Speaker 4: So you don't watch any porn other.
Speaker 1: Than I do? I do? I do, I do, But I try to jerk off her nuds as much I can.
Speaker 4: Do you watch or do you watch porn with your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: We haven't done that?
Speaker 4: Is she open to it?
Speaker 2: She thinks I'm obsessed with porn stars, so she thinks she probably wouldn't want to do that with me.
Speaker 1: She thinks she she uh, because.
Speaker 4: You're going to start lank state, not their stats, and she's gonna be like, oh, you've done this too.
Speaker 2: Much, exactly exactly if I was just a normal boy, I'm sure she would, but she thinks I'm obsessed with you guys.
Speaker 4: And but are you.
Speaker 1: Only if they wear orange white and are from the great land of.
Speaker 3: Texas, Oh, deep in the heart of Texas.
Speaker 1: Great name like that? Would you say you have the best name ever?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm biased, but I think so.
Speaker 1: You have the best name.
Speaker 4: I mean it goes. You know, I only wanted to be a Lexis when I first started, and then you know, the Texas came about and I was like, it's kind of cheesy, but then I was like, you know what, I love it. It goes and it's like stands out.
Speaker 1: It's the best until they be from Texas.
Speaker 4: This is very true.
Speaker 2: People probably ask you that that's is that the most.
Speaker 4: Are really from Texas?
Speaker 1: Are you real? Are you from Texas?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Those are typicals.
Speaker 2: Oh your boobs, by the way, underrated, You're underrated, perfect perky tits, yes, d thirty fours no, kind.
Speaker 4: Of closed, but thirty six No, I'm still in the thirty four range. I think it's like a thirty four.
Speaker 2: Se Okay, very underrated, very underrated, because before the show you were saying, first half of your career, booty booty.
Speaker 4: Like this most of the time, so you don't really like see the front. And it's kind of funny because when I first started, all my box covers were ass covers typically because and then I remember I was on another it was some kind of cover. The lady was the box cover its top the front of me, and I was like, are you sure you don't She's like, no, you have a pretty face too. I'm like, thank you. I don't think I've ever had a box cover with my face on it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well, because you do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, my face is on it, but just the front of my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, like like you had a titty cup frontal.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I mean it was the times of like that's when acids were really popular, so big booties were the big movie thing. True, but now it's like big fake booties.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you obsessed with those two?
Speaker 2: I think it should be you should go to prison forgetting the BBL and then pretending it's right.
Speaker 4: Well, there's some bbls out there that are really good you can't even tell.
Speaker 1: That's fine, but don't lie. That's cheating. You had to earn.
Speaker 4: It, that's true.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's like doing stairwids going to the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I guess. But like who's taking who's like in charge of this, Like who's who's gonna.
Speaker 2: Make a lot of people are gonna be going to jail because of hundred percent because fake boobs are fake boobs. You know you got fake keys? We know cool which by the way, Mmm the rocks that just.
Speaker 3: Not into it?
Speaker 1: I think those are out completely.
Speaker 4: So what is your ideal typical girl?
Speaker 2: Blond hair, blue, wise, big booty, blue, whyes you do?
Speaker 4: Does your girlfriend have any of those things?
Speaker 2: She has blonde hair, she has a beautiful booty, huge, nice, she has the BBL okay, but hers looks natural. Okay, so I'm okay with it. But she owns it.
Speaker 4: But I was like, she does, she doesn't lie about it, does not lie about it. I used to hate the ones I would always like want of four bbls were around, were like they would do implants and then they'd be like, like, oh I just I worked out. I'm like you were, just not like it looks completely different. At least own up to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck those girls.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna teach squat classes with a fake ass, that's even worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's not. You know, you're selling a nonos fictitious dream.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit. It's like the liver king.
Speaker 4: You know, I've never had that problem, you know, I just it's just real. It's just does what it does?
Speaker 1: You still work it out.
Speaker 4: I work out quite a bit more so these days than I have in a quite a while.
Speaker 1: Good for you, I was.
Speaker 4: You know, it's training.
Speaker 1: Do you smoke weed before you go to the gym?
Speaker 4: I don't. That's one thing I don't do. I don't get that because I I don't. I like to be present and I'm very like competitive, and so for me, I don't I need to be like in my stating what are we doing? I lived weight, so I lived heavyweights?
Speaker 1: No way? Yeah, heavy weights?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you wonder why I'm intimidatedvice, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not about that. It's more weeks because that's how it keeps my body type slender.
Speaker 1: But thick, you like the thick? Have you ever gotten like skinny? Skinny? You have.
Speaker 4: I got really sick years back, and I was quite kind of sate, like skinnier than I have ever been.
Speaker 2: There was like a chunk of your career where you were skinny, Yeah, skinny, skinny, and.
Speaker 1: You didn't lose the booty, but I got a little smaller.
Speaker 4: Well, naturally, if anybody loses weight, you're gonna it's gonna go away a little bit. You know.
Speaker 2: It's a first place you lose, yeah, yeah, and the first place you gain.
Speaker 4: The thing is is like because it's natural. That's other thing too. It's like it's never going to fully go away because it's real true.
Speaker 1: Good for you, good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I asked the Pillow Talk people because I was very excited about having you on, and we don't even usually do this, but hundreds and hundreds of questions came in.
Speaker 1: I scrolled through them. I went through, uh, some of them.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna ask some fan questions and we're going to give their name shout outs.
Speaker 1: I said that we wouldn't, but hey, you know, and shoutouts.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and m Underscore zero forty four says, how is her ass so fat?
Speaker 4: How is my ass so fat? Andrew. You know what, I just woke up one day and I was blessed. I don't know, I just I just it's just real.
Speaker 1: I was born to be wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know when you just got to feed it what you want, pay attention to it.
Speaker 2: You go, like you know, Sizark underscores zero seven, asks what is something that makes you crazy in bed?
Speaker 4: What makes me crazy in bed? I can do the splits. You can use your imagination.
Speaker 1: This way, this way, and this way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, them see if you ever watched any of my feature dancing shows back in the day, you'd know how flexibill I am.
Speaker 1: I'll be sure to tune in. SVDVM says I thought.
Speaker 4: This was a new like fetish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids these days are crazy since you quit six years ago, and we're going to get to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. We could this out if you like.
Speaker 2: Ask about Black Dick. There's literally no scenes of her taking it.
Speaker 4: There isn't any scenes of me taking it. I've never done an interracial scene on camera. I've worked with a black female, but apparently people didn't think that that was interracial enough.
Speaker 1: That's sexist.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I think that. You know, when I was in the business. It was a different time and things were just different when you elevated and did certain things and different types of scenes throughout the years, and then I just never got to it, and I really kind of wanted to control my own narrative and do it my way, because once you were an independent contractor, you release your image and likeliness to do whatever they want to do. So I wanted to do something with my ownership. So then I got out of the business, and that never really got to that point. So never say never.
Speaker 2: Never say never. Maybe Dread's going to get a phone call. And by the way, everyone kept saying, what's up?
Speaker 1: No I ar no ir.
Speaker 2: I thought they're asking, you've never gotten injured on the IR injury reserve.
Speaker 4: You don't know the porn term. I'm shocked, done the alphabet of porn letters.
Speaker 2: What I'm looking for inst the betto underscore, Lopez says, most pleasurable porn scene.
Speaker 4: That most pleasurable porn scene. I don't know about pleasurable, but I know memorable. It was like oil overload.
Speaker 3: Something with me and Eric.
Speaker 4: Everhard was one of my favorite scenes and it was just a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: How about Spencer By the way, what about him, did you I mean we'd had good we did have good chemistry.
Speaker 4: I don't remember about the kitchen scene, but he's definitely I mean he's very uh an apron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no back on the apron.
Speaker 3: Oh guess who was the other part of styling that day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, it's been so long ago, but no, I mean he was a good performer. Like for me, I've seen him since he first started, so I.
Speaker 1: Feel like before he lost his hair.
Speaker 4: Yes, so it's like the evolution of like seeing someone grow in the business and see where he is now, I think is really.
Speaker 3: Cool to see.
Speaker 1: And ladies love him off.
Speaker 4: Camera, yeah, because he's very like he's a gentleman and you know, and I think that that takes a lot where it's like he was just him from the beginning and so it played off really well because he's just a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very chill pothead dude. But did you ever have off camera sex with him? Though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Tucker zero twenty three, as when's that ass getting back in the game?
Speaker 4: When's that ask getting back in the game? You know, I don't know, it's you know, the world is a different time A different place. And it's been quite a long since time since I've been in the industry, so things have changed a lot. And you know, like I said, never say never i'm single, you never know, you know, I get bored sometimes maybe I just go do something you should.
Speaker 2: Just where you just throw up, you know, like Elton John did his final tour, a final tour.
Speaker 4: You know, you know it's crazy, like it's it's just because of the pandemic too, Like we lost a lot of time, and you didn't realize how much time. You know, that was kind of like three years of our lives really, so then now six years. So it's crazy to think it's been that long since I've been not really shooting scenes.
Speaker 1: Why did you get out? Though?
Speaker 4: I was in a relationship and that person didn't want me to do scenes and I respected that. And when you started signing to somebody he just did not porn?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 4: Nothing that you need to know about.
Speaker 2: So he's gonna date his favorite porn star and then tell her he doesn't like her doing porn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we didn't meet each other, Like he didn't know who I was when we met each other, so it was kind of like I don't know, it was just very different time.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I'm not okay with that.
Speaker 4: You know, it didn't last, so you know, that's why I'm single for three years.
Speaker 1: True, but he stun cocking and on your only fans though.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't. He was definitely like he was in business, like he was in a whole different field. So it wasn't really his thing. And he you know, didn't fault me for what I chose to do, but he also didn't if we were going to be in an intimate relationship. He wanted to be a one on one. And you know, when you've been doing porn for so long and you love somebody and you want to like fairly, you know, love is crazy, see how that you know, want to elevate that relationship in certain terms. You're going to try and see if it works out. And I tried it. It didn't work out, but you know, she tried it.
Speaker 1: Love is insane, though people do anything for love.
Speaker 4: This is true, so they say crazy in love.
Speaker 1: It's insane. People are fucking going to not.
Speaker 4: So that's why I feel like, you know, the older you get and just anytime it's like you really need to know what you want in a partner and what you are looking for and not trying to self validate for somebody else's reasons. And I think that that was a part of my younger years and now being like the woman that I am and doing the work that I've done. I know what I want and what I need to go to the next level, which is I don't know. You have to come to my podcast and find out.
Speaker 1: But you are single? Mm hmm. When's the last time you made sweet love?
Speaker 3: I haven't had sex in months. It's been like to what did I say? It's been December?
Speaker 1: So yeah, but are you still a horny person? You still DJ diddles or maybe.
Speaker 4: User Hiachi hibachi it's called the Hititachi. That's my favorite friend. My name's my my Hittachi's name is Bob because frontwards and backwards it's the best name.
Speaker 1: Ever. You must have your own toys.
Speaker 4: Right, I do have my own toys. I'm more of a hitachi girl, though I'm not really like if I have anything like internal I wanted to be a dick, so I'm more of clittoral.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, what is a deldo? Anyways?
Speaker 4: I mean they're fun sometimes, especially when you're doing solos and sending them to boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool, but who the fuck is at home?
Speaker 4: I've definitely done it being horny and like I And honestly, it.
Speaker 1: Was like, really, are you horny?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Yeah all the time?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I didn't get into porn because I wasn't horny. I'm like I at one point, I feel like I probably had a I don't want to say a sex problem, but I like to fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I did porn so it was my art. It was how I expressed myself. It's how you know. I always said ONCEI poppy just can't stop. So true, I didn't stop. But no, I'm definitely it's a different kind of horny. I feel like it's and I don't know, I'm not used to having sex all the time, so I feel like I crave it more. No, but if I'm having it all the time, I still want it more. So I think I'm just naturally just fucking horny.
Speaker 2: So, but you're kind of tricky to date because you're hot, rich, famous. It's just scary, you know who who like? Who really has a shot? Not Joel blow down the street.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of men that are like that could be alpha, that are good jobs, that have good you know, I don't. I mean, I need I need an alpha man that's going to allow me to be an alpha female. I need someone who's confident enough to let me to be the woman than I am, but also put me in my place when I need to be.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. A couple more questions from the fans.
Speaker 2: Oh from the fans, Yeah, uh fad six.
Speaker 1: Six do you like anal sex? If yes? Why we already went over this. She doesn't.
Speaker 3: She does not doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't do it for anyone. Anal doesn't feel good for a girl.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you're like all about you know, why do you love anals so much? Because it's taboo.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's it's a big you know, you know, no one of yours of people like you should do more real the big booty. It's like you you love the.
Speaker 4: Ass you want to, yeah, but why can't you just fucking doggy like why do you have to? Like you know what I mean? Like, that's why I never understood.
Speaker 1: It's because that ass so much. You're in that ass.
Speaker 4: But does fucking an asshole really feel good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Then why the fuck do you want to do it? That makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Feel stupid to be honest.
Speaker 2: So then why going in is like ooh this is so naughty, Oh my god, it's so tight. Then after like seven and a half pumps, it kind of loosens up and then you're like that pussy was lovely.
Speaker 4: Exactly, So why ruin a good thing?
Speaker 1: I agree, especially with the big ones, they want to make you do.
Speaker 4: To each his own, you know what I mean. I just for me, I have to be really horny to do it, and there's just it's just not it's just not especially say a lot, yeah, no, it's too big.
Speaker 1: Do you eat guys asses off camera?
Speaker 4: I have? It depends. Some guys like it, some guys don't. Some guys kind of preface not to. But for me is I'm a I'm a pleaser. So if my partner wants that and he likes that, then I'm gonna do it. And if I'm like, and again I'm very particular, like I don't do one night stance. I'm not those people. So if I'm fucking someone, I'm fucking someone because I like fucking them.
Speaker 1: You're making luss, so.
Speaker 3: You need to be fucked and so.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, so I wanted to please that person at whatever time. What they're what they want?
Speaker 1: So yeah good? I like the booty eating.
Speaker 4: Are you like? You like to get your assy legs up? So you do the backpack?
Speaker 1: What's the backpack?
Speaker 4: You hold your legs back like jan sport?
Speaker 1: I do. I've had it once and I liked it.
Speaker 4: You didn't feel vulnerable out there?
Speaker 1: I did. I felt like a bitch.
Speaker 4: But would you put a repeat offend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah yeah, once I had it once, I want.
Speaker 4: It every time? Do you bend over? Is that the only position you like to do it?
Speaker 2: I feel like if I went on all fours someone should throw me off a bridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's like, how do you really like?
Speaker 3: That's a weird?
Speaker 1: It's enough bro, You're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Bro? Imagine someone walked in on you, your dad and you're on all fours and you're looking hey, father.
Speaker 4: I mean, why are you living at dad's house? This? Let's start there.
Speaker 2: He's visiting my sister's wedding. Okay, uh oh? Will she ever date an Indian man? This is from herman Vashelle HEMI.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know I.
Speaker 1: The next question is from Paul VI. Will she want to visit India?
Speaker 4: And fuck me, I'm not going to India. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The Indians. Sorry, the Indians are banana sandwich. You gotta relax.
Speaker 4: Fans are fans. I love them all.
Speaker 1: Micro politician, who is your biggest fan base? Do you have? Like a country? Hi?
Speaker 4: Ron mm hmm? They like me?
Speaker 1: Random, no offense.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm very I'm very popular Therean?
Speaker 1: What is Iran? Isn't there a war there?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I didn't can't be sure I didn't start it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Has any last one? Has any dick scared you? Hmmm?
Speaker 4: Hasn't scared me enough to not sit on it. But sometimes they're just like, how's that gonna fit? But then it does?
Speaker 3: So No, Okay, you always try at least one.
Speaker 2: Okay, my next question, we'll go against your micro politian.
Speaker 3: All right, let's hear it. Are you warmed up yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not nervous anymore to ask you this?
Speaker 2: Almost m dude ask you because I couldn't wait to ask you this before or after after our in our friendship bubble of the last month.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're friends. We have been dating apparently for years, because you date your favorite porn stars.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: Nervous.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex with Vladimir Putin?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Why would you ask me that question? Have you?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, yeah, no, because I have heard that he loves American porn stars, and I have heard that he loves you, and I have heard that he likes to pay money to fly them down on his super crazy airplanes aircrafts and have sex with them and pay them lots of money to do so with security watching.
Speaker 1: And I have heard that his favorite porn star is you.
Speaker 4: Well, I've never heard that until right now. So if you try to be like you and get me on pillow Talks several times and you DM me somewhere, it's been lost in translation because they've never heard this right. And I'm not really someone who gets paid to have sex for money unless it was important.
Speaker 2: So you didn't pay to play. No, Because a lot of girls they're doing these New York trips mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I mean they've been doing these New York trips for years. For me, it's like this to each his own. It's not something that I chose to do. I love porn and I love sex, but for me, porn is a safe space to do it and can let it be controlled in the art that I wanted to perform in those like the regulations as far as testing and who the partners that I chose to work with.
Speaker 3: Were you know so in.
Speaker 1: Also got rich pretty quick?
Speaker 4: I mean you still keep speaking. Are you my finance person too? How do you know how quickly?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Actually, people would be shocked to know how little the beginners in porn get paid.
Speaker 1: And it's a full day's work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: It's probably less than like the local bartender makes in a shift that long, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, or about the same.
Speaker 2: And you know, back in the day, you didn't have only fans facts, So what was now you do porn?
Speaker 1: You blow up your name. It's a billboard for your only fans. You get rich, you blah blah blah blah blah. Cool. But back in four to twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: First ten years you did it, what else did you really do to make money?
Speaker 4: I worked brand I worked a lot when in the beginning, probably for the first two to three years, I worked like like five days a week. You have to mainly because I wanted to get my name out there. I wanted to like, you know, because at that time too, Internet wasn't really popular, DVDs were there, so it took a while to like really become popular.
Speaker 1: Within Wow you were doing that lad shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it becomes you become popular within your peers first, and then you've become popular like outside of the industry because like DVDs and things like that take a long time and you know all those you know that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So it was just a different time. So I did that.
Speaker 4: I have a flashlight deal, but that didn't come until later on.
Speaker 1: And it's a form of your vagina.
Speaker 4: It is an exact replica of my vagina and my asshole.
Speaker 1: Wait, how did they do the asshole?
Speaker 4: You have this the same way you do the vagina. You just picked your ass in the air and you have this steak really still, so you do that's the thing. And then they pull off the like mold, and then they put it in their fleshlight container and then you give it jerk it.
Speaker 2: Away because you know what became very popular since your absence is VR porn. It's on the come up right now, have you you probably have done many scenes of VR.
Speaker 4: No, so when at the end of me doing scenes for other companies, because before I was contracted, before I got out of the business, but prior to my contract, I want to say, I've done like two and I remember it was very like it was very new of how them filming it and everything where it was like very tedious. You couldn't like move, you had to like be very robut they did all this like different like camp ingles. It was like very new. So if those those probably did get released, I don't know what those look like, but since I haven't been because.
Speaker 1: The new ones.
Speaker 2: Your penis really does align with the guy's dick, and the dick I use the most actually is my boy Spencer. He does wanks and I have a wank subscription and I use this dick a lot to masturbate with virtually.
Speaker 4: And is that weird?
Speaker 3: You look him in the eyes?
Speaker 2: Still the same, Yeah, But the old school of VR, when it first came out, they would change scenes.
Speaker 1: The dick will be on the floor, It'll be up on the fucking ceiling.
Speaker 4: That's weird, and you just you just want it.
Speaker 1: To be where your dick is.
Speaker 4: So is all of a POV style with the dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the girl does all the work. It's the same five positions every fucking scene.
Speaker 4: It's see. That's for me.
Speaker 3: It's not very.
Speaker 4: Fun, like, oh, everyone hates it, like it's not even back then, it wasn't fun because it was just like for me with porn. Is what I loved about porn is that I let you be who you are, and I learned a lot of things I didn't like towards the end when people were very robotic. I mean like, Okay, we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, We're gonna do this for what. And I just hated that. Even I even when I directed it. My thing was about the authenticity of like the chemistry that the talent had. If I was directing and I needed something else, then I would cut and I'd be like, hey, I need this, But it ruins the whole dynamic of like good sex. When you're starting and stopping every fucking five minutes.
Speaker 2: People think and say and credit you as one of the best ever female directors.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: I like that you were a great director. Thank you. How many scenes have you directed.
Speaker 4: Movies? I think like five, so probably within that like probably you know, there's four scenes in a movie. For me, I always like wanted to make sure that the females felt like safe and like comfortable in environment that they could have fun, look pretty and have good sex.
Speaker 1: I would love it. And you know, like Texas direct instead.
Speaker 4: Of Jimmy and I like in my movies. In the end, like it was more like I knew I feel like I knew more because I did it as a performer, so you know, different angles, and I was very like in there, like I was using the GoPro and I was like I wasn't afraid to do certain things, and the performers felt comfortable with me as well being that close because I probably fucked some of them during the time time and I don't know. So, I mean, I had a lot of fun doing it. For me, it was a creative outlet to like get my creativetivity out there that I liked in my perverse mind. So I had a lot of fun doing it. I might go back and do this again.
Speaker 2: You should direct more? Can Can I just make a couple comments on the directing?
Speaker 1: What is that okay enough?
Speaker 4: I've seen you've been on some porn scenes lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I loved it with Bang.
Speaker 1: Did you ever work with Bang?
Speaker 4: I did, and that's who the first scene that I ever did.
Speaker 1: No ways, shut up to Bang.
Speaker 4: Ask Parade? Well, first Internet scene after Shane's World.
Speaker 1: Fucking right, it was.
Speaker 4: The first one everybody saw because Internet that wasn't Internet was new, So the DVD that I did didn't come out two months later, but you should you should know this.
Speaker 1: I do know. This was it. Shane's World, well, that was.
Speaker 4: The first one, yes, but ask Parode was what was released first.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, First of all, I want to say, being on porn sets, big fan, blown away loved it. Not what I thought at all, not what anyone thinks it all. And that's what we were trying to do is show people what it is. It's cool, it's fun, everyone's cracking jokes, it's professional.
Speaker 1: It's not really that crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just makeup, smile pictures, normal sex. But they're like working together and then everyone high fives and goes home.
Speaker 1: Really cool.
Speaker 2: And I liked it and everyone was friendly and it was like locker room jokey fun vibes.
Speaker 1: I actually really liked it.
Speaker 2: But the directing, what is with ever showing the guy's face even first, but second for fucking.
Speaker 4: What, well, females watch porn too, so therefore there came a time I don't know now how who's seen you were on or whatever, but they started seeing them more. Is because women started watching porn and they like looking at attractive men. Most of the people they would work for Bangbros. Or those types of internet things were good looking men because they wanted emails, wanted to jerk off.
Speaker 1: To them, too fair, but like, there's nothing worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're doing your cowgirl thing, or you're doing your famous blowjab vent tworking at the same time.
Speaker 3: I invented that.
Speaker 1: You definitely did right legendary in many different ways too.
Speaker 4: It really get the boys going.
Speaker 1: Punched over on the knees. Sometimes.
Speaker 4: I always felt like you just needed to always be doing something.
Speaker 1: It's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Good for you, Thanks, I'm glad you liked that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you say, look, you even say to the camera guy, look, asshole, you didn't even catch that, did you, bitch? Look a good yeah, but don't cut to the guys. And then also you know, Alexis is doing great, and you're getting excited and you're having a good time and Oh yeah, why don't we switch from her beautiful bum tworking on the guy's penis, which we're all a big fan of, And why don't we go behind the dude's ball slopping with his as. Yeah, I want to jerk off to that instead of a Lexus texas os in what world?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Some people like the close ups, you know, that's why you have to.
Speaker 4: All you know, I mean I don't.
Speaker 2: I think they're bored and they're trying to win, like an oscar or something, and they're like, oh, let me just show different angles.
Speaker 1: We don't need different angles. Just chill.
Speaker 4: I definitely when I was directing, I definitely liked the angles. But I also kept wide shots because I like what I like. But people like to see everything, so you know what I mean, you need to see the whole thing.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: I don't like any zumans. It could be it could be my mom and dad's penis going like this, all right, not that my mom has a penis, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that for you.
Speaker 1: But I like the gold pro.
Speaker 2: Like you said, we want the booty.
Speaker 4: Some people like the penetration. Some people like that whole thing. I just don't like it for so long. The balls shot not my favorite. It was fun to be down there, but it wasn't fun to really like. I spit on it one time I had. At that point I had to catch myself. I was like, oh, this is not my scene. I can't be spitting on it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you spit on it while we're filming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was they needed loop, so I was just naturally trying to help. So I spit on it and then I was like, oh, maybe I should have asked first.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, let me just not.
Speaker 4: Do that again.
Speaker 1: You are a horny girl, Alexis Texas.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't become Alexis Texas because I wasn't.
Speaker 1: M h, that was great. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, my friend Jackson has a question. Was here at Jackson my good friend all the way from Australia. Jackson or Dorothy my favorite YouTuber, very funny.
Speaker 3: Oh we're.
Speaker 5: Oh, Alexis Texas. I have a very quick question for you. Actually I have two questions for you. Let me know, I myself look a little bit more presentable lack.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 5: My first question would be what do you look for in a man? Do you look for Shuma personality looks being nice, being an asshole, big dick, small dick, fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white Asian doesn't really matter. You just want us some side what was down here? Because let me tell you something. But I am quite a nice guy.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that I'm also brokeurities, So toxics.
Speaker 5: Love me, please, we love my place where you love me?
Speaker 1: Jackson?
Speaker 4: That was a lot, Jackson, Jackson. Yeah, I could see why y'all are friends. Y'all are all over the place, like y'all are asked me a million things. I mean, did you tell him to come up with this?
Speaker 1: I just said, hey, can you said a question for Lexis?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: I mean it's a good question. It's a good question. It was just a lot all, you know, all over the place. And then it was a little selfish at the end and we reeled it back in, and you know, he is selfish.
Speaker 1: He broke his heart.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure that's not why she broke his heart. But he's talking about all kinds of things. You know, who knows what kind of man do I look for? I feel like that's kind of a hard question to answer, just because every person I've ever been with is completely different. I think the only thing that's it like similar is a sense of humor. Someone who's like a strong personality that can like control a room and like be very like you know, spontaneous fun, you know all those fun things. So it's not particularly okay over there? You strange at kids? No, do you want to flip your hair?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really. For me, it's about like the chemistry, the energy, like that kind of thing instead of like actual like physical looks.
Speaker 3: Do I want someone to be attractive?
Speaker 4: Of course? Do I want someone? You know, I don't think I'm so set on Like do I want a small dick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Do I want something that I can work with? Absolutely? But I don't need the biggest dick. But I need something that's going to get a job done.
Speaker 1: What can we work with?
Speaker 4: What can we work with? Like as far as measurements, yeah, I mean I don't know. Do we have a ruler? So I could really be the judge?
Speaker 1: Like what about the Coco vodka?
Speaker 4: Can it is sweet?
Speaker 3: Bigger than that?
Speaker 1: In length?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bigger than that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? M what about I'm concerned the microphone?
Speaker 1: Microphone's too big?
Speaker 4: I mean it's really fat.
Speaker 2: But we're talking length here. You got a ruler, Mic, oh, super mic has a ruler?
Speaker 1: What is that your forearm? You know that's as big as your foot. That's what they say, right, your forearm? So you need your foot up your vagina?
Speaker 4: I mean i've had one like this before.
Speaker 1: I bet you have. Oh, here we go, oh pro super Mic?
Speaker 2: Okay, So say when maybe I'll push it out of my penis and you can tell me when to stop.
Speaker 3: Is this some of your dreams, your fantasy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is it. Every time I lie, it grows an inch.
Speaker 4: Isn't that you should be a good liar?
Speaker 1: Then? Huh, that's five. I think that's fine.
Speaker 3: No, I need at least eight.
Speaker 1: Six is good. Seven you need eight? You said you weren't picky?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Eight had eight? Hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: That's eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I need. Girl, I know someone, I know someone like that.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you do. Okay, So yes, to be funny with the big what's.
Speaker 4: The most amazing show? The most amazing shower? I'm confused on the question. You looked at them and you're like, I can't. I mean, I've seen some pretty penises in my day. I do do dick rates on my only fans. I do those things too, and sometimes I've got especially during the pandemic, I got pretty horny off some of them, and that I saw.
Speaker 2: Really just from fans were the Indian No, okay, what can we expect on your only fans?
Speaker 4: What can we expect to my only fans? A lot of me, it's basically me doing so booty boot shaking things. I do a lot of custom videos. Yeah, it's the only place you can really get any new content. You mean ideal dough deal, dough it up?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, joy Joys, you're good at jis.
Speaker 4: I'm a good jo I'm a good dirty talker, Yes you are. I feel like I. I spent some time in London with the on doing Babe stations. I used to be. Used to be Studio sixty six, Elite TV, one of those two things, and my dirty talk got really well good, really good.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's audio only.
Speaker 4: It is so it's visual like you're on like late night television. It's on like the television there late night, and then you could call in and hear or you could call and talk, so you can have two different options. So I basically call in get like dirty talk to you and the phone pretty much, and so we would get it sent out there and we would do the shifts from ten pm to five am, so you get all like the drunk people, and so their accents are really heavy, so you get a was Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so they paid big bucks. Yeah, oh wow, just to talk. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 4: And they'll be like, how do we know it's you touch your nose, move your ass, do your thing like can You couldn't be fully naked, you couldn't do like any like you give me naked. You just couldn't do any frontal shots, so he'd be kind of away from the camera. But it was great. I like, great dirty talking.
Speaker 2: You have a JI video that I I thought, this is brilliant, this is going to be a new wave, and then no one ever copied it to this day. I think it's one of your most of your videos. You used an actual dick and did a joy with it, and you did a bunch of positions thinks about fifteen twenty minutes around the guy's dick, so he films it. I think he was actually someone else's filming it, and you were like putting your ass right above it, and yes, choke it to the fucking ass.
Speaker 4: Is it for like a contest or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that was the time I made the guy come in his mouth. It was dark, well what so I wonder if that was the time I made the guy come in his mouth. What do you mean he came in his mouth?
Speaker 1: You made a guy come in his own mouth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he shut it up and hit his lips.
Speaker 1: Oh, by accident?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you you do that? You make guys the come eating?
Speaker 4: I mean no, it wasn't. I mean, I didn't intend to it to happen, but it just happened like it was something like that. The guy was it was like a POV type of jerk off instructional, and he was laying flat on the box so he couldn't get up, and it was just me and you get the camera person. So I'm jerking his dick and I'm jerking this way, and it came and it went one and then two and it hit his mouth and he can't get up because they're shooting, so he's trying to move his mouth. So I licked the cum and then I kissed him in his mouth and then called it a day.
Speaker 1: Love them.
Speaker 4: It was his own cum. If you can't taste your own cum, like, who are you?
Speaker 1: That brings me to my next question.
Speaker 4: Have you tasted your own cum?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've cream pied, and then I go down that's your thing, No, it's my thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just I try to stay around the clid area, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So you're faking it. You're faking the licking cream pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're like And.
Speaker 2: Then I try to get validation from the girl out to where she feels sorry. I'm like, you know, I ate my own com just to eat your pusty baby.
Speaker 4: Oh you're a liar. Huh, gas lighter.
Speaker 1: When to be a gas letter?
Speaker 4: Yes, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Alexis Texas, come eating instructions? What the fuck coming instruction? Come eating? And CEI come eating? What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't really know the bonus premiere package of joy.
Speaker 4: They I mean, I've never don't do them right, No, okay, I've I don't think that why because I like to torment men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're intimidating, just you and you do you do the dirty talking and Joe Wis I do like.
Speaker 4: Dirty talking and I like all that, but I did. I mean obviously that there's so many different kinds of fetishes, but I don't find that attractive. I couldn't do it in my personal life, so therefore I wouldn't necessarily like know to do that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you do small dick shaming on your only fans?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: You're trying to buy a custom.
Speaker 1: Can I buy one? Right now?
Speaker 2: Let's pretend that I show you my pucker, or should we get producer super Mic to be a prop? You can small dick shame Producer super Mic?
Speaker 1: Mike, can you come sit down for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you have a nice cock, You've actually showed it to me before. But just for reference, just as a prop, I'd like you to sit here and have Alexis Texas pretend to small dick shame you the way she would on her only fans.
Speaker 4: Great, Yeah, sit down, you small dick motherfucker. That's right, Miss Texas told you that you've got the smallest dick I've ever fucking seen. You think that pathetic thing is worthy of Miss Texas? Try again, Mike, get that fucking dick harder. Oh wait, you can't get that dick harder. That's as big as you can get it. The fuck are you going to do with that? What the fuck is Miss Texas going to do with that? My ass is not even fucking worthy to see this fucking small dick. Now, get your fucking dick out of my fucking sight. You fucking filthy. Yeah, Mike, you like it?
Speaker 1: That was great? Wow? Who the fuck pays for that?
Speaker 3: Some people like it?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mike, And for.
Speaker 4: The right, are you scar?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 1: He has a nice stick. Mike does have a nice call.
Speaker 4: You can vouch for Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've shown, we've shown I like him. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: Sin Party is an app very much like OnlyFans, but they welcome everybody. So if there's a fetish or something that they don't want on only fans, no disrespect to only fans because we love them dearly.
Speaker 1: But sin Party welcomes everybody. So we're doing a little game with.
Speaker 4: Them call called sin Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, party for sinners. Okay, And we're doing a little game with them where it's called Sin Party's got talent and our lovely guests watched one of the videos and rank them. So I haven't watched these yet, why don't we go with Sakarai?
Speaker 1: And then you just give it a little rating out of ten, So I don't know what we're about to watch.
Speaker 4: He Oh, she's gonna put that in her but I don't know what that is. It's a toy.
Speaker 1: You've seen these before.
Speaker 4: No, but I mean she's gonna put in her ass. I hope she definitely. Isn't that all right? Up your alley? Yeah? M hm, tentacle, it's table.
Speaker 1: She's cute. What did you think of her?
Speaker 4: I mean, she was a cute girl. The toy was interesting. It looked bigger than it appeared to be. You know, the angle was great with the butt, the shot and the upshot. And i'll give her a name. I like that out of.
Speaker 1: Ten, I'm gonna go to a point because she was cud.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's finish it with a couple last questions about sexist. I can't believe that we're already this far in by the way, Usual had twenty five.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, pun intended this far and I'm great with those ones. Aren't sure? Everything's bigger in Texas? And she forget.
Speaker 1: That is your slogan.
Speaker 4: You're welcome it's a good one.
Speaker 1: She's a brand