Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 2: Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 1: I have been writing about my past in this new book, The mya controversy when I was a program director and people ask me, how do I know all about this metaphysical personal growth, wellness and spiritual material that we have on Destiny, you know, and the reason being as the program director, I was in San Francisco, that's the land of Woo Woo, and in the early to mid nineteen nineties as the program director for Whole Life Expo. Look up Whole Life Expo sometime it was at the time time it was the foremost event for meditation, channeled material, UFOs, anti cancer drugs, everything, nutrition, you name it, we had it. And so I came across and I was introduced to all kinds of outrageous and was today considered quite regular material, nutritional advice and wellness products and the whole personal growth gamut. I was introduced and helped cultivate it at that time. And so when we get an author who is talking about channel material, the Akashik records meditation, I mean, the sky's the limit. I mean, if you've been following Destiny, we literally cover everything and some stuff that's kind of new, but I love it. I totally love it. It's a lot of it's my essence. It's just who I came here to be in this lifetime and it's a great deal of fun. Now today we're going to talk about manifestation, or creating the life that you want. And this kind of phenomenon has been around at least thirty years, if not more, and in the beginning, it was all about clearing out your crap, opening yourself to allow the things that you want to come through, to manifest, and to do it as elegantly as possible. And what that means is that if you want a new job, if you're interested in a new relationship, if you want a car, if you want more money, so forth, everything that you desire, rather than just hoping and desiring for it, you actually set some parameters. You clear out your crap in the back of your mind. If you're negative all the time, you can't manifest anything. If you're negative all the time, if you're depressed and thinking woe is me, my life is is just terrible, that's going to be another hard one to get across. And develop a meditator, develop a manifestation technique that helps you get what you want. So you've got to kind of get into a subtle vibration resonance where you can settle down and you begin thinking about what you would like. A lot of people want a new job, and that's that's a that's a big one. I am not an expert today we're gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about an expert. But the laws of attraction techniques have been around for a while. They even go, you know, back to Shirley McClain and some of her early the Actress and some of her work. So this is stuff that I've been exposed to, and I've had I've had ups and downs with it myself, because you really have to make it a practice in your life. And the point of it being important is that if you do not focus on what you want in life, it just happens to you, and no one really wants to just happen. And one of the biggest issues that I've always heard about from spirit and from people who are in the know regarding the human condition is that everything we think, it manifests everything we think. And if you continue to think in a positive manner, that's one way to manifest The issue is that just thinking occasionally is not going to be enough. You have to really use different methods, different rhythms, and you have to repeat. You have to be in a certain state of mind and doing this consistently with a passion is where the manifestation techs happens. It actually becomes reality. Now, my guest today is George Lislow, and he wrote a book on the manifestation techniques. But one of the reasons that he's on the program is he actually went back to Egyptian societies and Greek. He's from Greek. In fact, today's interview is coming to us from He's coming to us from Cyprus, Greece. His ability to reference how our ancestors developed techniques from manifestations is the basis of this book and I really like that. Of course, it kind of is a nice parallel and support of earth ancients because we're always talking about that. But bringing in the work of our ancestors and then combining it with somewhat of the modern approach makes this material very very strong. Now, there's no way to get around it. It takes time. It takes time to develop a sense of positivity to kind of remove the negatives. If you're having a hard time, if a relationships difficult, if you're suffering health problems, if you're not able to make ends meet, that's a problem too. So I think you're gonna like this material that we're gonna present today. It's a shorter interview, it's under an hour, but it's still a good material. The book's only been out about a month and you can get it on Amazon, and I think you're gonna like it. So today's program is Ancient Manifestation Secrets, and my guest is author George lizos Hey. I'm always talking about wellness products, and one of the great products that's been out for a while is Magic Mind. It's a small juice drink that you shoot in the morning and it's got natural caffeine, tons of neotropics, tons of minerals, and it is a powerhouse for keeping you away, keeping you sharp, and keeping your brain functioning through the stresses of the day. I've been taking it now for a few months. It's the perfect solution for taking vitamins. You don't have to worry about taking a handful of vitamins and taking a whole bunch of coffee. I've been drinking way too much coffee. Mastermind is ideal for you, and this month you can buy a pack for forty five percent off. That's an amazing discount for this product. And all you got to do is go to Magicmind dot com forward slash Earth Ancients jan for January Jay and it's a powerhouse for vitamins, green drink, neotropics. Check it out. Go to the website. You can also select from another product which helps with sleep. If you're having trouble with sleeping, click on the sleeping tab you get the same discount forty five percent off magic Mind Bundle again. Magicmind is the solution in today's busy work environment. Forty five percent off. Go to Magicmind dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients jan Check it out. You'll love it. You know, we talk about ancient cultures, we talk about how they lived, how they enjoyed life. Today, I think we're also trying to have the best life possible, and we want to have what we think about. We want to have the best life. We want to have the items, the relationships, the environment that we desire. And a lot of people lived life and don't really think about manifesting what they want. And this is something that those of us who are in what you would call the metaphysical or the personal growth field, are very much big on. So today's program is on manifest manifestation, manifesting what you want. And my author is Georgie and Lazos, and the book we are talking about today is Ancient Manifestation Secrets, working with the Seven Laws of the Universe to manifest your life, and he is a spiritual teacher. It's coming to us from Cyprus Green Today, which is a bunch of great interview by itself, and he is the award winning author of Protect Your Light and Secrets of Greek Mysticism. And this new book I had a chance to really look at it, and it really brings together a lot of really really good components from the past and brings some new components to us in the future. So, hey, George, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Hi Cliff, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: You combine content from the Law of attraction, formula and technique, and what you have found is that in Egypt as well as Greece, there were certain manifestation techniques. Talk about combining those two into this book.
Speaker 2: So basically, cly once I transition to Hellenic politism, the religion of the ancient Greeks, cause being in Greek myself, I always was interested in the culture and the spirituality of my ancestors. And then in twenty seventeen I fully transitioned into that religion and I became a priest of the Hellenic ethnic religion essentially, and I started going back to all the different New Age modalities and concepts and techniques that I was learning through the years, and I'm like, Okay, I wonder what the ancient Greeks like thought about that or thought about that, And one of those things was manifestation. So I went back to the ancient texts and I realized that the ancient Greeks and the ancient Egyptians, the two cultures were very interconnected. They talked about manifestation, they just didn't call it manifestation, and they didn't call it the law of attraction. They had other ways of talking about it. And long story short, I found a summary of those findings in the Kibalion. The Kibalian is not an ancient text. It's a relatively modern text that summarizes hermetic ancient wisdom that's basically based on the ancient Greeks and the ancient Egyptians. And I found out about the seven laws of the universe. And you know, in manifestation culture, everybody's like, oh, the law of attraction is the most powerful law in the universe, and love attraction, law attraction, law attraction. And I believe that as well, until I discovered the other laws of the universe, and I realized the love attraction is not more powerful than any other law. It's just one of the many laws of the universe. And there are other laws of the universe, thousands, if not millions, universal laws, and a few that works specifically for manifestation. And therefore the Kibalion talks about the seven Hermetic laws of creation being the love of mentalism, correspondence, vibration, polarity, rhythm, cause and effect, and gender. You don't hear the love attraction in there. That's because it's a hidden under the name of the law of vibration. So what I've done is I explain the seven laws of the universe in relationship to the low attraction and also compare the two, and then I guide people through a five step process of using those laws to manifest their desires with the power of their energy field. So it's more of an energetic manifestation technique.
Speaker 1: Was the Greek and the Egyptian material that you found on manifesting showing these are techniques for you to have a better life or are they more specific if you want riches, if you want to do good relationship and so on.
Speaker 2: So when you look at the ancient Greek texts, specifically in the magical Popyrye, you see a lot of spells and a lot of magical practices combining different correspondences. When you go into the orphic philosophical school, the Pythagorean, there are other principles there as well. There wasn't any practical application of the seven laws of the universe that I found or within the Kibalio. It's just theory. So what I've done, I've taken the theory and I've channeled my own techniques based on what I know, and that's what I've included in the book. I actually went to Delphi in Greece, the Temple of Apollo in Adelphi, and that's where I channeled the entire book.
Speaker 1: Wow, So can you give us an example of an Egyptian manifestation that would be taking place, or is it more for general harmony in life? You know?
Speaker 2: So there are seven laws, seven hermetic laws of the universe that draw from Egyptian and ancient Greek practices. We don't know of any specific examples of how they use those laws to manifest something. But if you understand the laws, then you can see how you can apply them in your day to day life. So shall I explain the laws like briefly?
Speaker 1: No, I want to get to the laws in a second here, because that's a very important component of that book. But the Kaibailon, as you call it, appears to be a derivative of an ancient history, right, yes, So talk a little more about that and why it's a key component in the book.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, So the hermetics, then, Hermeticism was a philosophical school of late antiquity. Now, in later antiquity, what happened there was the amalgamation of different cultures. So we have the ancient Greek culture and the ancient Egyptian culture and spirituality coming together to create something new. The reason it's called hermeticism is because it's sad to be the words of Hermes tris Megistus. Hermes tris megistus means rise great Hermes, and therefore the Greek god Hermes. Now, what was thought at the time was that the Hermetic principles and Hermetic books, because we have ancient Hermetic books available, they were thought to be written by the syncretism, and therefore the combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god thoughts and making Hermes Trismegistus rice great Hermes. Now, in like retrospectively, we know in hindsight we know that actually the texts were probably written by human being channeling her Mistris Megistus, and that's usually many ancient texts at the times were ascribed to be reading by gods to give them greater gravitask, but in reality they were just channeled materials by human beings. But that's the history behind that. So her Medicism was focused on alchemy, it was focused on transmutation. And that's why I've taken those laws and I've explained them, and I've explained al chemical tru mutation in the perspective of manifestation.
Speaker 1: Why does it matter or why should we care about manifesting the things in our life. Most people walk through life and go well, work harder to make money to buy the car I want, or I will go to the gym and look great so that I can get the relationship by one. What is the what is the motivation to manifest rather than walk the planet naturally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we manifest every single moment of our lives. Manifestation is basically creation. Each breath we take, it's a manifestation. Each word we say it is a manifestation. Each thought we make, it's a manifestation. Everything we create, it's a manifestation. The question is are we manifesting consciously or are we manifesting by default? Now, popular manifestation culture teaches us that we manifest through our thoughts, our beliefs, and our emotions, and hence why the love attraction is so popular. It's all about like attracting what you're thinking about or feeling about. I disagree with that, and that's one of the of the statements that I made in the book. I started the book by saying, the law of attraction is not the most powerful law in the universe. We don't just manifest with our thoughts our emotions, and our beliefs. Certain things are faded. There are and when you think about the law of cause and effect, that says that every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause effect, standing for manifestation, and therefore there are causes behind manifestation. There are many causes behind manifestation, not just our thoughts and our emotions and our beliefs. There are karmic contracts, There are karmic relationships, there are soul contracts. There's a pre birth plan our soul made before we were born. We have a soul purpose, a live purpose, so many different factors that took place before we were even born as to how we're going to live our lives. There is collective intentionality in place as well. We all manifest a covey together. Nobody could escape that and manifest otherwise. So oh, the recent fires in Los Angeles, for example, that is a collective manifestation. Who was responsible? Nobody? It was pre planned. We couldn't have affected it or changed it in some way or escape experiencing that the people who did so. There are so many other factors involved. And I feel that by solely depending on our thoughts and emotions, we're blaming ourselves when there's no need to do so, because not everything is up to our control.
Speaker 1: You made a good point just now. Before we incarnate, this is what we're told. There's a contract that we work with with our guidance and the various spirits that work with us. Can we modify our contracts when we incarnate?
Speaker 2: I believe we can. So. The ancient Greeks talked about the three fates who essentially weaved people's life path, and they talked about one of the fates decided the main life events okay as opportunities, main opportunities that would come to a person's lives. The second fate was all about weaving them together the day to day moments leading to them, and the third fate was all about taking our life and deciding the moment of our death. So, according to the ancient Greeks, the Ancient or Fic philosophical school, are fate when it comes to like when we die, it's pre determined. However, what happens to free will We also have that as well, in the sense that I said, certain opportunities are faded to happen, not events, and certain opportunities for events are faded to happen. What we do with those opportunities is up to our own free will, and therefore we can use our free will to change certain contracts and certain things were meant to experience because we choose to ignore them or move away from them, etc. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It does. But on a second note, if we are here physically, it is Earth, a place where we're supposed to be practicing the manifestation techniques. Does that matter? Is there some holy relic that you've discovered that says when you come to this place, this planet, you are supposed to consciously manifest your reality rather than just allow it to happen.
Speaker 2: Here's my perspective. So we're all born with a specific purpose in this lifetime, and that has to do with our soul purpose. Our soul purpose, it's a purpose fulfilled over several lifetimes, and therefore our soul desired. I have ten lifetimes in front of me, and I want to use these ten lifetimes to accomplish this. I'm gonna spend three lifetimes researching, the rest of the lifetime is doing the work. Okay, So this current life type is one step towards fulfilling that sole purpose. So we can choose, are we gonna prolong that step in a few more lifetimes by ignoring our live purpose, or are we gonna do the work and fulfill that step so we can move onto another one. Because we can't regress to another lifetime, we can progress faster, we can go at it at a slower pace. We choose if people say, you know what, I just wanna a fun ride and I don't want to like bother too much with like fulfilling the live purpose in this lifetime, take it easy, so don't manifest consciously. Take it is the lifts of life. You're gonna experience contentment, You're gonna miss out on ecstasy and enthusiasm and fulfillment. It's okay, you can choose contentment. But if you want to experience fulfillment and joy and true love and ecstasy meaning the emotion of ecstasy and enthusiasm, then you may want to try some techniques so you can find your life purpose and then identify desires aligned with your life purpose that would help you fulfill that purpose, and then use techniques to speed up or to actually do the work needed for you to fulfill that purpose.
Speaker 1: We're going to get into some of the techniques here in a minute. But I found it was interesting when you in your book you write that even if you have negative thoughts, you still can manifest. I always was under the impression that negativity was kind of the damaging aspect of trying to manifest. How do you get around that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So these is essentially the spiritual bypassing that tends to happen in the spiritual community and specifically within manifestation communities, and also promoting toxic positivity. This idea that, Okay, since our thoughts manifest our reality, and since our emotions manifest our reality, we need to be positive, think positive, feel positive. That is a perspective of the low attraction that you attract everything you think or feel about. Whereas from this expanded perspective, it's not just that there are other things that play hard in manifestation, but when you force yourself essentially to think and feel positively twenty four to seven, that creates the danger of missing important thoughts, beliefs, and emotions that come up naturally and cannot go away unless you experience them, feel them, and transmute them. If a negative emotion or thought comes up, you cannot suppress it. It's there, it's already manifested. The only way to release it is not ignore it or suppress it, is to transmute it. And transmutation as to do with feeling it and then doing something with that feeling. So instead of ignoring our negative thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, let's face them, bring them to the surface, give them a platform to express themselves, and then consciously use some tools and practice as to change them into something more positive, not ignore them. And that's why in the book I have both energetic and cognitive practices teaching people how to process their negative thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
Speaker 1: I love that. I want to take that one step further. If someone has had a lifetime of illness or is dealing with a serious prognosis, and they have all this heaviness and depression surrounding that physical ailment, how can we work the breakaway from that? Is the same is anything else that we're manifesting. And by the way, do you have any examples of people that were able to use techniques that you're suggesting to get rid of illness?
Speaker 2: So when it comes to like illness, first of all, the most important thing I want to share if someone's listening right now who's going through like some kind of an illness. First thing I want you to know is don't blame yourself. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that, oh, you manifested that for yourself. Yeah, because there is a whole as we talked about, a whole range of causes leading to manifestation of anything. Part of it could be your own thoughts and emotions and beliefs. Part of it could be a contract you decided, like a decision your soul made before you were born. You wanted to experience that to learn something to support someone else. Maybe by you being ill, you're allowing other members of your family to take care of you, and they're developing skills they need to develop, and you agreed to help them. So you can think about it from a three D perspective, or my ego is experiencing this pain right now and it sucks, of course, and own that emotion. Or you can also experience it at the same time from your soul's perspective and realize, you know what, my soul may have chosen that I don't know why it sucks, but here I am. I want to believe that my soul may have chosen this for a reason. There's something for me to learn here. What we can use manifestation for in these situations is not necessarily to heal. It may not be possible to heal, although in many cases it could be depending on the illness and what's happening. But we can use it to change our perspective about it and feel better through it and allow ourselves to have a better understanding about it. For example, my dad sadly passed from cancer four years ago. And while my dad was very spiritual, he was not not into my stuff, my kind of spirituality. But I tried to with in my own way and language to communicate certain things to him. Right so I can live next door, So I was with him daily. So he was going through a lot of pain, and he was constantly calling me like can you do something. I'm like I can, but it's going to be my wooo stuff. Are you okay with it? He was like, yes, do your wua stuff. And I would come and clear his energy and use essential oils and spray his aura with like a aura sprays, and essentially use techniques like spiritual techniques to ease his pain. And he would immediately feel better, and that eased his pain and could he could sleep at night. And then I got more frequent calls from him wanting like these similar techniques that he previously rejected. So my point is, we can use energy based practices and manifestation practices to soothe ourselves and to better whatever physical conditions we're facing, but also we can manifest something different and something better.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, George Lizos, presenting his new book Ancient Manifestation Secrets, will be right back. We're talking about manifestation techniques today, and my guess is George Leizos coming to us from Greece, and he has developed a technique that combines ancient Egyptian and Greek manifestation techniques with modern day programs that really help manifest just what you need. All right, let's talk about the seven laws of the Universe. In the beginning of the book, you give brief descriptions which are critical to understanding your techniques. So go ahead and start off with the universe, and then mentalism and so forth.
Speaker 2: So I want to share the brief descriptions of the of the seven laws of the universe that will help people really understand manifestation in a deeper way and in relation to the law attraction. So it's all going to make sense. So and there is a reason in the sequence of the laws as described in the Kibalian. So, the first law is the love of mentalism. That essentially says that the all is mind, the universe is meant. What this means is that everything, every manifestation starts with a thought or better said, an intention. Doesn't have to be a thought, it could be an intention to create something, and that's why everything in the universe is created with its intention to create something, including our own desires. Then we move into the love of correspondence, stating that as above, so below, as below, so above, we've all heard that we know that so it comes from the ancient hermetics. This essentially means that there are three planes of existence, the physical plane of existence, the mental plane of existence, and the spiritual plane of existence. In each plane there are different beings. We live in the mental plane of existence and in the physical one you have the minerals, the elementals, et cetera. In the spiritual one, you have angel, spirit guides, et cetera. Now, as above, so below. The love correspondence teach us that there is communication between the three plane of existence. The same laws that function within one plane function within all planes. That means we can receive help and guide us from different planes of existence, and that's how Spirit can come in and support us. This is great to know in manifestation we're not alone. We can be supported and guided by the universe and by spirit guides. Third law is the law of vibration, teaching that nothing rests, everything moves, everything vibrates. This is also known as our beloved law attraction. The law of vibration essentially teaches that everything is made out of vibration, everything is made out of energy, and quantum physics has already proven that that every particle behaves like a wave, and the wave is like a vibration essentially, and therefore everything is made out of the same substance, and all we have to do to manifest something is much our own vibrational frequency to the vibrational frequency of already having our desire. Then we move into the law of polarity, teaching that everything is dual Everything has poles. Everything has its pair of opposites. When you think about any emotion, any topic, any belief, it's like it's on a scale with two poles. Those poles are infinite, They expand infinitely at either side, and we can be anywhere on the pole, or sorry, anywhere on the scale. And by being anywhere on the scale, that means we have access to both ends of the scale, each either pole. So let's say, for example, we're on the scale of happiness and we're filling depression, which is towards the lower end, on towards the negative pole, we already have access to joy because we're on the same scale, and that essentially allows us to move up and down that scale, whatever life situation we're face, and whatever emotion we're feeling. The love rhythm teaches. The fifth law teaches that everything slows out and end, everything has its tides, all things rise and fall. This is connected to the law of polarity in the sense that there is this pendulum of life that swings from either pole. It may not go all the way to the right and all the way to the left, but it goes back and forth. And therefore life as a rhythm our economies go through a boom and through a recession. We go through ice ages and warmer periods, we go through phases of feeling good about ourselves and the times when we don't feel so good about ourselves. It's okay to accept this law of rhythm. And what the law of rhythm also teaches is that sometimes, oftentimes with practice, we can neutralize ourselves to the higher end of the pole. So when the love rhythm goes to the pendulum swings to the other side, we can maintain a relatively positive state so we're not so affected by the downward side of the pendulum. Then the sixth law is a love cause and effect, my favorite one, teaching that every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause. It's what I shared previously. There are many causes resulting in the effect and therefore in the manifestation of our desires. Karmic contracts, karmic process soul contracts, relationship contracts, sole purpose, collective intentionality. And then the seventh law the love gender, teaching that gender is in everything. Everything has its musculine and feminine principles. Doesn't have to do with biological gender, it has to do with energy. This idea that everything is made out of two opposing energies, the energy of structure and the energy of receptivity. And when you look at atoms, the way that atoms are created, they're made out of a positive ion and a negative ion, and therefore musculine energy and a feminine energy coming together. The way these works. In manifestation, we need to take action towards our desires, but also we need to take time to rest and allow ourselves to receive in that process.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was great. Those are the seven. Can we talk real briefly about an actual example of getting the manifest getting the manifestation going. So let's let's say we want to have a new job. We don't like our current job, and we want another job. The first thing you suggest is raise your vibration. So what are we doing there?
Speaker 2: So this is my five formula and my five step formula for manifestation.
Speaker 1: So this gives them briefly an overview of that. Because that's really.
Speaker 2: Good, let's go through that. Yes, So I'm going to first mention the steps and then I'm going to explain them briefly. So step number one is raise your vibration. Step number two is clarify your desires. Step number three is release your limiting beliefs. Step number four is nurture the energy of your desires, and then step number five is take inspired action. This process is quite the opposite from most processes out there for a reason. So step number one raizor vibration. Why because unless your vibration is high, and therefore, unless you're aligned to the frequency of your own soul, any desire you think about, or you decide, or most desires you decide to manifest, may come from a state of ego. From your ego, Oh I want to manifest a trip to like a cruise in the Mediterranean. Oh I want to manifest that house or that car ego based desires. Nothing wrong with money to manifest a house or a car. But let's first start with the desires that are aligned with our live purpose. And to do so, we need to raise our vibration first, and I talk about optimizing your lifestyle, transmuting negative emotions, having a daily happiness practice technique to keeping our vibration high. And once we have that, then we can move to step number two. Clarify your desires, because now you can align to your life purpose, find out what your life purpose is. Clarify your purpose, and then choose desires that are aligned with your purpose and that you know the universe will want you to manifest them because most people choose the wrong desires because they come from a place of ego. So to choose the right desires, you need to raise your vibration first, align with your soul, clarify your purpose, and choose desires aligned to it.
Speaker 1: So let me just stop you right there. So say we're looking to get another job, and what you're saying is work with this vibration because you might think you want to be the president of a company, which isn't really realistic. But if you focus more and get your vibration high, what you're suggesting is a more accurate job would be a well paid position, you know, starting from this level, right, more realistic.
Speaker 2: When you raise your vibration and then clarify your purpose, then you know, Okay, my purpose is to do this specific thing, work within this specific industry, and fulfill that mission. Then you're like, okay, what jobs are aligned with that? And then you start thinking towards Okay, let me focus towards this specific industry because I know my purpose has to do with that, and therefore you you're more specific in how you choose. Okay, makes sense, right, yeah, now it does. Go ahead, and then and let's keep the example of finding the job. So you raise your vibration, find your purpose, you define your purpose clarified. Okay, well, this is my purpose and I want to manifest a job within that. That's my desire. Step number three, release your limiting beliefs. You may have limited beliefs, I'm not good enough, I don't have the skills. Other people have already done that. Who am I to do this? Blah blah blah, name it. We all have so many limiting beliefs. Then you release those limiting beliefs rather than ignore them. And in the book, I have cognitive practices and energetic practices. I work with a practice called integral eye movement therapy that has to do with using eye movements to process your thoughts and emotions and release them and transmute them. So you work through practices to relieve your limiting beliefs, and then you're like, Okay, I no longer feel that. I feel I'm confident and I'm the right person to do this job. So step number four nurture the energy of your desires. This is where it gets woo wooh. This is where we work with our energy field. Every desire has a frequency and has an it's an entity. It's like an orb of light. And our desires want to manifest and they enter our energy field through our aura or our crown chakra and they have to be metabolized into our energy body to MANIFESTO. So what I guide people to do in the book is to plant the energy of their desires of these orbs, plant them in their energy field in different chakras, and then create a transmission of energy between their soul and their body's energy to the desire, so that desire is nurtured and that allows you to magnetize that desire into your life. And I in guide people to connect these desires to helpful people, to entities, to companies, to organizations energetically and telepathically, so these other external entities can become cooperative components to the manifestation process and therefore they can show up and support us when the time comes for the desire to manifest. And this is where the love correspondence comes into play.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really like that because you're bringing in the idea the actual item that you want, you're aligning it with a shock which is a very powerful center, and then you're transmuting and then delivering it in some form. Is it a visualization of the actual sitting at the job and working, or is it more of something else.
Speaker 2: It's literally that have meditations in the book. It's literally all about visualizing the orb of your desire and what color it has, the texture it has, the sound it makes, and then inviting that orb of light to plant itself literally into a chakra and then see how that chakra changes it and then visualizing energetic course extending from that orb of light and connecting to different people out into the universe. So it's a lot of energy work essentially. It has to do with visualization and the meditations that I have in the book, they're also available as audio meditations, and I have a link in the books, but people can download them and like let me guide them essentially through that. Yeah, and then it's a final step, the most important step, take inspired action. The problem many spiritual people have is they over depend on energy work rather than actually getting out there and doing the work. And my second book was called is called Light workers has got to work because I realized that many light workers were just sitting in meditation pillows all day long, meditating, and we're like, oh, I am just raising my vibration and raising the vibration of the world, and I'm creating change. And I'm like, no, you're not. You're raising the vibration of your room. You need to change a vibration of the world. You need to get out there and do something with a vibration. So that's why taking inspired action is very important. And what I do in this step using the love gender is guiding people to create equal time of taking action and also receiving so feminine energy and musculine energy. And I have people plan their entire year you're in advance on a world calendar, and ensure that there is time to take action and there is time to rest.
Speaker 1: As we are concluding, George, you have a ten day manifestation challenge. Talk about that, because I think that's a great idea. You can really combine and condense everything into a daily practice of intensity.
Speaker 2: Yes, so the book it's not supposed to be, but it can be received as being very complicated. And then I'm like, okay, how can I simplify things for people because I talk about seven laws, a five step process, like so much, so many different practices, Like how do you condense that down in a ten day practice to manifesting a specific desire? So the third part of the book is called ten day Manifestation Challenge. So every day I guide you through the exact process that I would use to manifest a specific desire, and on day ten, ideally desire is manifested or then you do the Manifestation Challenge review on day ten again where you review what worked, what didn't work, and how you can adjust it moving forward. So that's a fun and easy way to start manifesting instantly with this new process.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I want to ask you if you could give us some case studies. I think you said you wanted to use yourself as kind of the case study focal point, but people who have been using your ancient manifestation secrets give us some examples of some of the things that they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So in the book, I have like several case studies in every chapter about how people manifested. But the way that this book came to life was actually very powerful because I wrote this book in twenty twenty one. As I said earlier, I went to Delphi and I channeled that book there and then I pitched it to my publisher, and my publisher rejected it, saying that it's too advanced and people are not ready for this yet, and why don't you write another book about the Greek gods and goddess as first, that's more straightforward. So I shelfed this book and I researched and wrote my other book, Secrets of Greek Mysticism, that also came out this year. I mean in twenty twenty four had two books come out the same year. So I wrote Secrets of Greek Mysticism. It went great, people loved it. And then at the same time, while I was researching and writing that, I'm like, I'm not going to let a publisher dictate when I will publish this book. I'm going to find a publisher who believes in it now. And it took four years for me to like shop it around and find another publisher to want to publish Ancient Manifestation Secrets. And that's why the two books came out with two different publishers. And what I did during that time is that I use the processes in the book to nurture the energy of my desire. Slanted the desire of this book into my energy, filled my heart shocker specifically, and every single day I activated this energy, sent out energetic chords and filaments, and connected it with publishers, with entities, with different organizations and people to help it manifest. And one moment I was going back and forth with my current publisher, the editor, and it wasn't it wasn't going through. We weren't like communicating or like finding time to meet. And then I wake up one day after my meditation and I'm like, I hear the thought message her right now. So I sent her an email like did you get a chance to like look at my proposal? And she's like, time to get on zoom in ten minutes. I'm like, sure, ten minutes. We get on zoom. Within thirty minutes, I had a contract. Wow, it was so fast when the timing was right. And then I realized, like thinking in hindsight, that this book could not have come out in two thousand and twenty one because my audience needed to learn about the ancient Greek philosophy and religion first before they were ready to learn how to use manifestation and the ancient Greeks, so the books came out in the perfect order, and I use the exact same processes in the book to essentially manifest it and publish it.
Speaker 1: I love that a book publishing is a challenge. I've published a couple of books and you got to deal with their criteria, their editorial staff. It can be really tough, and that's why I learned from a lot. You choose to self published, but the problem is you don't have the same promotion and support that Yeah, so it's interesting. Do you have any other people that you think are from the book that were outstanding in their manifestation technique that you can.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I had a lady a client, and these are practices that I worked with clients before writing the book as well. So I had a client who was a state agent. Essentially, she was renting out houses and she was thriving in her business in what she was doing, and then she moved to a different state, different city, and then suddenly she could not pick up pace and maintain the same momentum she had before. And when we tuned into that, we realized she had a lot of limiting beliefs that prevented her from making it in that new city, and we worked through the IEMT process that I teach in the book Integral Eye Movement Therapy to identify that limiting belief and clear it so that she could eventually overcome that and manifest that. And essentially, what that case that teaches is that we should not shy away from our limiting beliefs, from our negative emotions and thoughts, but instead we should use them as opportunities to change, grow, and break through to a new level.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Ancient Manifestation Secrets working with the seven Laws of the Universe to manifest your life and purpose. This has been great. This book came out a couple of months ago and is available on Amazon. George, give us your web address and how people can connect with you.
Speaker 2: So you can go to George Lisa's dot com to get all the information about my private sessions and workshops. To get the book, go to Ancient Manifestation Secrets dot com. When you get it, you also get a free workshop with me past Live Regression to retrieve manifestation skills from your past lives. So all the details are on that page.
Speaker 1: Is Georgie Liidzos also a YouTube channel of someplace. Do you have any zoom presentations?
Speaker 2: Yes, so I have a YouTube channel which is George Lido's TV. You can find it by searching my name and where I live on Instagram at George Lisa's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Hey, really a pleasure having you on the program, George, and continue success.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Cliv.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask George if there was an audible version, an oral description of the book that people could get, but I just checked and he did record an audible version, So there you go. You can listen to the techniques that he describes, take your notes and manifest but in many cases it pays off, and especially if you can hold the thought the image of you getting what you want relationship, new job, new car, new house, new whatever, or changes or better health or more vitality, whatever it is, you need to create an image of it and then hold it in your mind twice a day or more. So check that out. The Ancient Manifestation Secrets and looks like a pretty good book. Hey, we got vacation time coming up. If you have thought about coming on an Earth Ancient tour, come out and join us. We're gonna be in Turkey June twenty second to July second, we all meet in Istanbul. From there we see some of the world's most spectacular museums. We go to a number of mosques. We go to a place where Roomy did some major writing. There are spice markets, there are dates and all kinds of dry fruit. The fruit and a technique for drying there is fabulous. It's just I mean, I wish I could take a whole box of that stuff home with me. It's a great tour. We fly into the Anatole area and we see there in Kuru, we see go Beckley Teppe. We also check out Carahan Teppy with these amazing sculptures. For more information all the details go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours all the complete it ererries there. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email. Send it to Earth Agents the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. I will get right back to you and make sure you get the information you need. This is a very personal tour. We only think about twenty people and it is great fun. And we see the sites of the world, the ancient sites that people are talking about now. Earthagents dot com Forward Slash Tours check it out. Okay, that's it for this show. I want to thank my guest today, George Lazos, coming to us from Cyprus, Greece. As always, the team of Guil Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock all right. Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.