Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on Jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, batch you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. He is Mike the Bulldog Byanchi. They're somewhere deep in the bows of Metro West in the luxury condo, ready to do his thing.
Speaker 3: That's right. How about your Miami Dolphins getting it done last night on Monday Night Football, a gritty twenty three to fifteen victory over the Rams. Tyreek Hill actually caught a touchdown pass for the first time since the season opener, so that was good to see. Kudos to the Miami defense, which forced two turnovers kept the Rams out of the end zone all night long. The Rams only scored on five field goals, and Tua, even though he only threw for two hundred and seven yards, very efficient. He was nine of twelve on third downs alone, so all around, a great for the Dolphins. The Dolphins, they're three and six, not saying that they're gonna make the playoffs, but there's a chance.
Speaker 2: They have one of the easier schedules remaining schedules in the.
Speaker 3: League and and they saved the state of Florida. Pat, you were talking about it, We were talking about it earlier. Thank god the Dolphins won state of State of Florida. What were we We were zero and eleven right.
Speaker 2: Combined college and pro games over this past weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we were oher and eleven. So we finished one and eleven for the week. Not a good week, but hey, at least the Dolphins did save us from going over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You look at the Dolphins schedule as compared to some of the other Wild Car contenders like the you know, the Broncos, the Chargers, you know, obviously the Bengals and some teams like that. So you know, maybe maybe who knows. By the way you get, did you see Tua's tackle last night? Ta throws an interception last night, so he goes to tackle the guy, goes load to tackle this linebacker, goes load to tackle the linebacker with his upper body, and everybody's just gasping. What are you doing, dude? You shouldn't be tackled. Wave them on, Wave them on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, give him a high five as he goes I just I just googled it.
Speaker 3: What is he thinking with that soft melon of his he shouldn't be tackling anybody. Oh God, Pat, you got to see this. Uh, the Gators had a basketball game last night. They're in battled basketball coach Todd Golden, who's being investigated for titled an allegations of sex stalking and sexual harassment by several women. He got a rousing ovation by Gator fans last night. His team's undefeated, they're ranked. They beat Grambling Grambling State last night, eighty six to eighty two. And yes, he did get a rousing ovation. But that's just how fans are. That's weird.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's a little weird. I know that you're innocent until proven guilty, but if I'm in that game, I don't think I'm cheering somebody on who has that stuff alleged.
Speaker 3: You know, right, right right, speaking of a celebrating, did you see the video? So Georgia loses the Old Miss Uh in Oxford on Saturday, and the old the Old Miss fans stormed the field where, well, this Georgia player back up safety, what's his name, Jake Pope, Jake Pope. So these old Miss fans Uh sort of converge on Jake Pope and he starts jumping up and down celebrating with the old miss fans, and it's caught on video. So Kirby Smart said, what an idiot? He called the guy an idiot? All right, turns out I guess these fans knew him from high school or something, so they, you know, he's jumping up and down with him celebrating and yeah, did not a good look? And wow, yeah yeah, go go watch the video. It's amazing. Yeah. So, but the guy was a transfer. He originally went to Alabama, so you wonder if he really has much loyalty to Georgia.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Hey, I'm turning around the computer to show Yeah, yeah, the two ahead, what a dummy?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: I love too? I think he's a great positive influence. But come on, man, hey, how about the Cleveland Cavaliers bull doc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're twelve and oh now the team that beat the knock the Magic out of the playoffs. They're twelve and oh, obviously that's a franchise record. I think they said, what was there some other record? Last night? They said, for going twelve And though it's a franchise record, of course, it's the franchise that had Lebron Lebron never started twelve. No, I think it's the hottest start since the Golden State Warriors record breaking team of several years ago. Also, yeah, unbelievable what they're going doing. Sad news by the way. In the NFL and college football. John Robinson former USC coach, former Los Angeles Rams coach successful at both levels, by the way, one of the few coaches who was successful at both levels college in the NFL. He's a College Football Hall of Famer. No, I don't know. He's not in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. But he took the Rams to several playoff appearances. So he passes away yesterday at the age of eighty nine.
Speaker 2: What if been going on with him? I had not even seen him on the radar in many, many years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no idea. I mean, he's been retired for quite some time. I think his last coaching job was at UNLV, which was his alma manor former Jaguars head coach Jack del Rio. He resigns as an advisor at the University of Wisconsin. He got caught on Friday night at mid Friday night, at midnight at midnight.
Speaker 2: Alright, is so far behind the scenes, Go ahead and do it. Because we're gonna have a knockdown, drag out rock and roll party.
Speaker 3: In the street. Evidently that's what he was having because he got caught for d u I Friday Night in.
Speaker 2: Camp lyrical reference to Florida band acts from way back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you too. You're like a little little kid.
Speaker 1: If if every listener right now knew behind the scenes with you guys, your your children, and that's me saying that that's scary.
Speaker 2: I will guarantee you there's.
Speaker 3: A Friday Night at midnight. We're all going to give what we need, a knockdown drag rocky roll pot in the street.
Speaker 2: Andy of you who go back to the d IC days are nodding in approval right now. That's all I can.
Speaker 1: Set a band called Axe again.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard you say it before. Just got what about the Stranger band? You guys remember this stranger band? Swap woman.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Backy, host of open Mic on AM seven forty FM Night Game, and he's on adjacent or he comes in during his show which is on adjacent to us. Take time for the sports page here on JR. Our Project play Kaufman and Lynn.
Speaker 3: And we talked Florida bands who didn't quite make it big time as well. Yes, Yes, you can listen to under Oath with attorney Jeff Koff and every Saturday morning seven thirty FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform. He Linjindago on demand to download the iHeartRadio app