Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. Speaking of fantastic, I have some deportation numbers. I'll play for you here in just a moment. Then we're gonna talk about conquering the Western Hemisphere. We'll do some emails, all that and so much more, and Tianna Lowe Desher is coming up a half hour from now. Have you been confused about the tariffs. I'm just gonna be I'm not a laid out for you. I try because I want to do a show that makes your day better. I try to have a decent understanding of the news and what's going on. I am so confused with what tariffs, What do we have, what don't we have, what is coming? What is not coming? And part of the confusion is here's how it works. Donald Trump uses the threat of tariffs as a negotiating tactic, and it's works very well. I'm not insulting at all. I'm actually complimenting him. It's works very well. But Donald Trump, He'll put something on social media of those dirty Canadians are about to get a two hundred percent tariff, and the headlines then run rampant of two hundred percent tariff on Canadians, and then the next day you found out we just struck a deal, so there's no tariffs on Canadians. And you're like, do we have a tear anyway? Tiano though, I'm going to ask her about that a half hour from now. What do we have? What is coming? How is it working? And she's look, she's fairly down the line, she's fairly by the book. She's not one of these annoying anti trumpers. She's not one of these annoying Trump worshippers. She's just going to give it to us between the eyes, just like Will Chamberlain just did a little bit ago, and we should enjoy that. Now. I want to talk about something really good, but bad and good. The bad is that Democrats are now completely demonic and e and they bring it as many dirty foreigners into this country, criminals as possible, so they can win elections, and they don't care how many times they rape or murder people. Democrats do this stuff all we're learning.
Speaker 2: Two men here illegally face human trafficking charges in Ford Valley, Virgilio Vasquez and Napoleon Gomez, age thirty eight, from Guatemala are in jail tonight. They're charged with human trafficking, rape, and child molestation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Democrats bring those people into your country on purpose. That's the bad news. But here's the good news. We are not only deporting pupil. The pace of deportation will and should increase from here. As you again, you just heard Will talk about this a half hour ago. We have to first build the deportation machine that is still being built. But these numbers are good.
Speaker 3: Deportation number sitting record high since President Trump's returned to office, his administration booting more than five hundred and fifteen thousand illegal migrants. So far, one point six million illegals have left the country on their own, with immigration agents arresting four hundred and eighty five thousands, thousand excuse me, DHS saying that Trump is set to shatter the US deportation record by the end of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: That's good. I know you want more. I want more. We've got about forty million ago at least I got that. But shattering a record, it's hard to ask for more than that. When it comes to deportations, it's hard to ask for more than that. I know what Democrats did. You know why they did it. I know why they did it. This is the same reason all the globalists communists are doing this to their countries Ireland, England, Germany, France, Greece. It's a tree after country after country in the West falling because globalist communist leaders have chosen to import barbarians who will vote for them without end our Democrats are these exact same savages, and they did the same thing. You know why they did it. I know why they did it. We talked about it many times before. Let's assume that we have four years to get them all out. It's not possible, but as many as you can, and we're doing something. We're doing something. Jesse. He's actually, he says, deer broke back Mountain. Bronco or leathers or whatever you go by. Bronco's fine, or oracle or sombrero, Jesse, but whatever, whatever is fine. The Shadow, Chris, Chris, I don't like to be referred to as the shadow. That's my covert name, so please don't, please don't refer to me. The media is ignoring the fact of how many Americans are pro ice. I attended an apartment of Homeland job fair last month they had all the departments there, but which one had a line of patriots of all ages and skin colors applying for it. Ice. Fortunately I was one as well. Good for you, brother. Ice had an article out there saying around one hundred and seventy five thousand Americans applied. The media doesn't want to admit it. Well, the media sees itself as we've discussed, whatever rule, whatever power the communist has, he will use it for the revolution. The media is insanely powerful, and that they see themselves as the sword and shield of the revolution. They are not biased, they're not hypocritical. They are your mortal enemy. They hate you, they hate your country, They hate everything that is good and right, and they love everything that is evil and wrong. This is this. You have to understand this about them. If you think they're biased, the liberal media, if you think in those terms, you will always find yourself shocked. From time to time. I can't believe they would fill in the blank. You know how many times I see a media headline or a media story and I say to myself, man, I can't believe it. None. It never happens. Because I understand they're demonic communist savages who are trying to burn my country to the ground. And every time they put together a show, every time they put together a newspaper, whatever it is, they are doing so with the worst intentions for you and your country. And so they will cover wall to wall the No Kings protests. They'll talk about how wonderful it was when they know that's not true, how organic it was. When they know that's not true, They'll bring in token Republicans and Democrats to talk about how inspiring and wonderful it was. You know what, They'll ignore the violent crime running rampant through America's cities. In fact, we've talked about this before. America's cities being murder, rape, robbery capitals in the United States of America should be a nightly news story. In fact, Democrats who run these cities should be routinely shamed and chased out of public settings because the public is so aware and angry about the crime they encourage in America's cities. Instead, the media never talks about it. And god forbid, it's a black person committing the crime, you know, they'll never talk about it, or they'll do the age old thing. The media loves to do. They'll refer to the perpetrator as a teen. It's always a teen. Whenever you see teens in the headlines, it's a black person or a Muslim, guaranteed, one hundred percent of the time. If it's a white dude, they'll slap his picture on there, they'll call him a Caucasian, they'll call him everything in the world. But if it's a Muslim or black dude, it's going to be teen. Why. Well, again, they view themselves as the sword and shield of the revolution, and the American people are waking up to it. Ratings are down and it's freaking wonderful. Jesse, since it's October, can you please tell us some history around Vlad the Impaler, Chris, we did Lad the Impaler history before, all right, So I've done this before. I've done Lad the Impaler. I'll just do this briefly. I'm gonna take two minutes into this. Glad the Impaler he was he was essentially a hostage kind of of the Ottoman Empire when he was a child. I say a hostage because he was treated well, he was fed well, and they even taught him how to torture people. But it was one of those things where if if the kingdom he came from, it was known as walatch. If the kingdom he came from screwed up, they would cut his head off. So he's there. He's a guest, but you're a guest in serious mortal danger. You got that, I got it now. Glad the Impaler ended up back in Wallachia and came to power, and the Ottoman Empire was much much bigger and more powerful than his kingdom. Was that he had no chance of actually stopping the Ottoman Empire, but he tried, and he used all kinds of guerrilla tactics. He spoke their language fluently because he had been raised there, and he would do things like where their uniforms and go under cover a really really fascinating guy, fascinating story. And he used terror tactics. He loved impaling people on stakes, and he would essentially created a forest of impaled Ottoman bodies to freak out the Ottomans of Oh my gosh. That's of course how he got the name Vlad the Impaler. Fascinating dude. If the portrait that's out there is accurate, maybe the ugliest human being to ever walk to face the planet. I hope that wasn't what he actually looked like. Chris. You never know. Maybe the artist just chose to do him wrong. But Vlad the Impaler, there's your little mini history of Lad the Impaler. Let's talk about conquering the Western Hemisphere, because apparently Colombia is about to get it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Eye Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Trump cuts all US foreign aid to Colombia after President Petro attacks anti drug strikes. So hear me out. I understand that people think the era of conquest is over, and people want the era of conquest to be over. I don't know that that's I don't know that that's doable. Human nature doesn't change, as you know. I think we're probably in a little bit of a pause period period on the area of conquest. But hear me out. Hear me out, what if the United States of America, what if we just took all of the central part of the Western hemisphere. El Salvador can help it. Hold on, Listen, Chris, let me finish. Listen. El Salvador is going to be a valuable staging area. We push down through Mexico. We liberate the liberate. We always shut up Chris. This time it's no, it's not conquest, it's liberation. We liberate the Mexican people from their garbage, corrupt government, from Narco terror. We then continue to push south. We don't just kind of half control the Panama Canal as we move our way south. We own the Panama Canal. Think about the position of strength that would give us on the world stage. That's a critical canal which we built. Anyway. We then moved down. I don't mean all of South America. I don't mean that at all. We move down. We take Venezuela. I have been told by people who have gone there that Colombia is one of the most beautiful countries on the planet. Apparently, big green mountains is supposed to be just gorgeous. We take Venezuela. We take Colombia. Brazil, they are in the middle of a huge communist insurgency right now. There are of course, surprise surprise, they're arresting the right wingers, throwing them in prison, all the things to communists. Did you remember you lived through four years of Joe Biden. Maybe take Brazil, not saying we have to, but we're in a position to take Brazil after we've taken the rest of it. We don't have to go all the way down to Argentina. Argentina is getting their stuff together. We don't have to take Chile. I'm not saying we take all of it, but the huge middle chunk of the Western hemisphere. Think about all those resources, Think about the strategic value the people who suffer under these corrupt Latin governments. What could we do what Chris Chris said, don't forget Canada. No, Chris, here's what you're forgetting. Empires have constantly made this mistake during conquest of trying to take everything instead of leaving a border buffer zone, leave can alone. Leave them alone. They serve as a nice wall. They're a frozen northern wall buffer zone. Then, not only that, think about how good we look to the rest of the world. We could have taken Canada, but we're so nice. We are letting Canada go, and just like Brazil, we send a message to the dirtball Canadian government because there are so many wonderful Canadians who are suffering under that communist government right now. We send a message that hey, We didn't take you, but we could. If you don't straighten yourself out, stop oppressing your people, stop confiscating their guns, stop importing foreigners, en mass replacing the Canadian people. If this stuff doesn't stop, maybe we'll come pay you a visit. As soon as we're done with Latin America. We get a buffer zone. It exists there to you know, it's under threat. We'll put it that way. It exists under threat. A nice threat, Chris, A nice threat, A threat of potential military invasion. Where does that put us on the world stage? We already know China. They've been working for years and years and years and years and years at this. China controls, or at least has some control over large parts of Africa. They've always wanted that because of all the rare earth minerals and things like that in Africa. If China is going to take command of the East, why don't we take command of the west. I want to visit Columbia. I am told that you really can't visit Columbia, or shouldn't without some sort of security detail because of the drugs and kidnapping is so prevalent. What, Chris, what you hate how much sense it makes. Did you think I was just some bloodthirsty monster, Chris, I'm not a blood thirsty monster. That is not true. This is a liberation movement. Liberation Day is coming. And let's remember we have a now very good friend in El Salvador, which gives us it's a near perfect staging area to launch our campaign of conquest. And the wonderful people of Latin America. They don't want to live like this. They don't want to live with corrupt government officials, corrupt military, corrupt cops. The legacy of corruption in Latin America is terrible. Why don't we free these people? Think of the food, Think about the amazing food options we would have. Putting it out there in case anybody in the Trump campaign's listening, Tiana is going to join us next and talk about economics. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Joining me now, my friend Tianna low Desher. She is a columnist with the DC Examiner. If you've listened to the show for any length of time, you've heard her on here before. Tiana, how is the economy doing. On one metric, gas prices are down. On the other, prices are not necessarily down. Where are we with all this.
Speaker 4: Hi, Jesse?
Speaker 5: So we're in a really weird holding pattern because the whole year has just been on just been characterized by the uncertainty or on Trump and the tariffs. And on the one hand, armageddon did not happen. Right, I was very fearful that the tariffs would lead not to an inflationary spiral, but but inhibit growth. But that's not really the case.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: We're we had one quarter of over three percent GDP growth and render the projection for quarter three is like almost four percent GDP growth. The most remarkable thing that nobody is talking about is that in fiscal year twenty twenty five, which ended in September, the depthicit actually shrank by four percent. So by you know me, Jesse, I am a single issue v voter, and it's bring down the deficit as close as zero as possible. On that front, I couldn't be more thrilled, because presidents never start at their terms lowering the deficit. If they ever bring down the deficit, it's after they blow it out in the first year or two or their terms.
Speaker 4: So, like I would.
Speaker 5: Say, there is some success. It really is just a matter of where do the tariff stick. If this stay at this level, which is like an effective you know, ten to fifteen percent, people are basically fine. Like it's pretty clear because there's a little bit of a pass through cost to the consumer, but nothing astronomical. Right, Inflation is kind of waiting. One of the biggest issues we have is the Schumer shutdown. We don't get a real inflation report. The Republicans have to send in random labor department staff or if they're going to try to put out an inflation report on Friday, but I don't know if anyone's gonna believe it. So it's my very protracted, lengthy way of saying, if they mixed bag, it is unambiguously better than at any point.
Speaker 4: Under Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, at least we have that, Okay, Tiana. The tariffs themselves, most people, myself included, Okay, So I'm not acting like just other people are dumb. Most people are confused with what is actually in place, what is coming, Who got tariffed on what, who got no tariffs at all? What is happening with China. Can you maybe parse that out for us a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone is confused about the tariff because various parts of the tariff agenda are struck down. Some of it shrump tweets out, but they never actually goes into effects in practice. It's something like the average or into the country is tariff that I think it's about twelve to thirteen percent right now, and it varies from country to country. Most imports from Mexico are still tariff is zero because of USMCA, whereas you know, most things from China much higher tariff rate. Things like cars have higher tariffs, whereas bananas have lower tariffs.
Speaker 4: For good reasons. You can make a car in America. We can't make bananas in a lot of America.
Speaker 5: And the big issue with the teriff's success is that if the goal of the tariff was to bring back American manufacturing, there are another incomplete failure. Right We've lost forty thousand manufacturing jobs since Trump deep office. You don't regulate your way to growth. However, at the point of the tariff is to pay down the national.
Speaker 4: Debt, that's a different story there.
Speaker 5: They are kind of successful, and it's why, you know, investors were having heart attacks.
Speaker 4: Over these things in April, and.
Speaker 5: Now they're like, Okay, well, you guys are making more progress on the debt than we have under in terms of changing the trajectory, more than any other president in twenty years, So maybe it's not so bad. But again, we're a publicans, we're not supposed to like taxes. At least this is the kind of small one.
Speaker 1: In breakfast again, we're speaking with Tianlo Desher, columnists with the DC Examiner. Okay, for the elephant in the room here, China, we are the tariffs are on, the tariffs are off. They're going to do this to us. They're holding back where earth We're going to teariff them. I'm uniquely interested in this because they have a uniquely large footprint in our economy. Where is this now and where is it going?
Speaker 5: So I think Trump within Trump's there are two spirits, right, there's Trump the deal maker and there is Trump the nationalist. Trump's the deal maker is always searching for you know, she says nice things about me, I can say nice things about she. Maybe we can come to an understanding and get a deal. Trump's the nationalist gets that China sinks in the centuries, not decades, and that China's and the Chinese Communist Party is the closest thing we have to an existential threat to Western liberalism, the American experiment on the face of the earth right now. So realistically, once Trump the nationalist wins out, which I hope it will sooner rather than later, instead of trying to tear up and punish every other country under the sun, what we do is we ally with them, as the Chinese out. Here's one very good example of that. Yesterday Trump had Anthony Albanize, who is the Australian Conservative Prime Minister, at the White House. What did he do with Albany He maintained very nice trade talks right or only care in Australian imports about ten percent, said we're going to expedite you sales of nuclear submarines. That way you can put them writing China door steps on the South China see. And we are doing now a rare mineral deal with the Australians to offset the fact that the Chinese are trying to put export controls and export licenses to make sure the US isn't access to those. And as you know, as we all know where it's minerals. They become very important when it comes to data processing, cars, semiconductor and all that. So I think in the long run, the Chinese cannot be worked with the fundamental strategy and the fundamental worldview is anti American, It is anti liberty, it is anti capitalism. If we can get all our allies, even our stupid allies that we need to teach them lessons to, you can get them into line work with us. We canize the Chinese apps.
Speaker 4: That's the better strategy here.
Speaker 1: Where does Canada come into play with all this Tiana? Because I know that they've gone. I mean, they're just a communist country now. It's awful to watch. But our neighbors to the north are far to the left of really stuff of the United States of America. Even where do they come into play here? I know they need us, so they hate us, but they need Where are they?
Speaker 5: I feel bad because the Canadian people really still are so nice and there are some tensions about the character.
Speaker 4: That really are very conservative.
Speaker 5: Right, they love guns, they're they're good in a lot of things. But the thing with the Canadians is they have done more importation, mass importations of migrants like order. It's something like twenty percent of Canada's population has arrived within the last ten years. That is something we couldn't even imagine, right, So I feel bad for them because you have that slots of Native or Canadians that do not sign up for that. Now, it's not only that the Canadians need us. We really do benefit from Canada, specifically from oil refining. So having USMCA, which again Trump negotiated.
Speaker 4: Trump did it good.
Speaker 5: Job with the USMCA, and one of the ways that improved upon NaSTA was making sure that everyone's adhering to the same fair label. Row to make sure the Canadians such import my Brinston pay them pennies on the dollar artificially undercut American Service grant. So there was a good amount of evening at the playing field. Really, I mean, if I were Canadian, I would welcome becoming the fifty first state, having Donald Trump liberate them from Mark Kearney. The hope would be that Mark Heurney's election with a fluke in response to Trumps, you know, trying to trying to strong arm the fifty first state thing, because here Pollie was going to win that election until Trump started.
Speaker 1: That, and you know, where are you at on bananas? I like them. I like them. The convenience of it is wonderful. That the hand that the built in handle is wonderful. But they're not top tier flavor in the fruit world, if we're being honest. They're not a strawberry, they're not a blueberry. But the convenience cannot be matched, cannot be matched.
Speaker 5: It's the convenience, and bananas are good bass and things. Try making smoothie without a banana, and it just has the wrong consistency. And this is why we need international trades.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a very good point. I won't even make our smoothies unless we have bananas that are good. That's actually a very good point. They're a requirement. Tianna, thank you so much. Tianna Lodeesher with the DC Examiner, Appreciate you very much. Chris. You people eat bananas, you do? Where are you at on top tier mid They're good in banana bread, Chris, that's such Every banana bread's good. That doesn't mean bananas, but we're talking about bananas in and of themselves. No Oh, I disagree. The convenience means something to me, Chris, convenience means something to me an apple. I'm sorry, I'm not a child. I don't want an apple. Apple. Besides, red ones are disgusting. Everyone knows that green apples are the only acceptable apples. But sometimes those could be too hard. Sometimes they can be too messy, if they're too juicy. No, don't say that, that's mean. Shiti is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday, and we shall return tomorrow for a rip roar on Wednesday, we'll see if the government's still shut down. That would be awesome. I am worried, though. I can almost get you feel it, Chris. It feels like it's about to end. The government shut down feels like it's about to end, and it bums me out. Trump was saying this today and it just doesn't seem like Republicans are gonna cave like they all always do. And that's good.
Speaker 6: From the beginning, our message has been very simple. We will not be extorted on this crazy plot of this. They've never done this before, nobody has. You always vote for an extension. Chuck Schumer and the Senate Democrats need to vote for the clean bipartisan cr and reopen. Our government's going to be reopened right now.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that.
Speaker 6: They are the obstructionist and the reason they're doing it is because we're doing so well.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's going to come to an end, and I don't want that. I have been so so enjoying the government shut down, but it's coming. Let's do some emails, Jesse. I want to hear your thoughts on my dilemma. My entire family lives in England, about two hours outside of London. Trying to get my wife to go over there and visit my dad's side of the family. Obviously, we'd be doing the typical touristy things, going to London, visit all the attractions. However, I'm hesitant being the state London has turned into my question. Although I'm a dual citizen from the US and UK and I act accordingly, God forbid, something happens to my wife or three kids from a rabbit animal while in the city, what should I do. I can't stand back and watch them being attacked, but apparently I also can't defend them in fear of getting arrested. In a different country. All right, So I'm going to tell you something that is actually currently happening with me and my wife. So bear my soul with you here. We've been married nineteen years. Next year will be twenty. And when we were kids, first married. You don't have any money, you know, you dream, and we would dream about going to Greece was something I've never been to Greece or anything like that. Greece is something that it's my wife's fascination. I want to see the history of it. I want to see the Acropolis. You know what I would do in Greece, I would nerd out on all the history of it. But this is we're talking nineteen years of saying for our twentieth anniversary, come hell or high water, and we never knew what we were going to be doing. By now we are going to take a trip and we are going to see Greece. Twenty years. We have been discussing this. We discussed it when we were dating, before we were married. That it's just one of those life goal things, anniversary trip, going to Greece. We started a couple months ago looking into it. Hey, we're going to go to Greece. That's what we said. We're gonna do it. We're gonna go to Greece talking to people who've been there, friends, looking up things online. We're not going and look sucks, but I mean talk about high class problems. We're not going to Greece, but just gonna take that twenty year dream and we're gonna flush it down the toilet. Because I will not spend a fortune and fly across the ocean and go to a place where I am surrounded by foreigners, by criminals. Will I will not be I won't do it. I'm not going to do it for a lot of the reasons you just mentioned. I know, if I fly into Athens with my wife and we hike up to the Acropolis, which is what's something we like to do. We'd like to hike because something we were gonna do. We were going to hike up to the Acropolis and some scumbag from the Congo touches my wife, I'm gonna beat him to death right there, and then I'm never going to leave Greece. I'm better be in prison and the hill probably get I had a ten million dollars settlement from the government, and I'll be in prison for the rest of my life, and I'm not putting myself in that situation. We're letting it go. You are one hundred percent correct in your assessment. I want to see London by why. I've never been to London either, and all I hear about is all the cool London stuff, Churchill's Bunker and all this other stuff. A dream of mine I want to go. I know exactly what will happen if I go through London and some savage tries to hurt my family, I'm never gonna leave. I'll spend years and years and years in a prison, and so I'm just setting aside some dreams for it. That's my advice. That's what I'm doing. What Chris Chris said, it can always change. That's what we're all holding out for. Right people wake up, cast off this government, deport all the animals, and we all go They we'll all meet there in ten years. I don't know about now, but they're going to need a whole lot of chalk shipments into these countries, that's for sure, because people are going to have to rise up and they are going to have to get these corrupt officials, corrupt judges, corrupt politicians out. And you need testosterone for endeavors like that Chalk natural herbal supplements from Chalk. They will raise your testosterone levels twenty percent clinically proven twenty percent in ninety days. I'm not asking you to take Chock and then hope that you feel better two years from now. You're ninety days away from having energy again, being in a good mood again, being better at work, better at home, but just better. Four years I've taken a male vitality stack from Chalk. I will never stop. I love them so much. They are our people. Go get a subscription. They have female vitality stacks for the ladies, male vitality stacks for the men. Chalk dot com slash, jesse Choq dot com slash.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: You know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Texas finds thousands of illegal immigrants registered to vote on the state voter rolls. Oh, that thing that never happens happened again. Federal judge blocks the push to remove gender ideology from sex ed curricula. Again. I want to remind you this is a federal judge. We cannot ever completely win this culture war without the removal of judges. They were installed to do what they're doing. We must remove them. Twenty first century Digital Watergate. Another GOP senator's phone records were targeted by Biden's the OJ Truly an evil communist administration. Caroline Levitt drops your Mom on Huffington Posts. Reporters question, we need to bring back these your mom jokes. I'll see you again tomorrow, That's all.