Speaker 1: I guess congratulations are in order for every purse every homeowner in the state of North Carolina. Congratulations, your house just increased in value. You may not see it yet, but I think it did. I don't know if you guys saw what happened in New York yesterday. They decided, Hey, let's get the let's uh for the Democratic nominee for the mayor of New York City. Let's vote for the lunatic and and and then they did. And we're here now because this dude, this Zoron Kwame Mundani or however you say his name. Well, no, now we'll probably have to come up with a nickname for this guy is probably going to be the mayor. I don't maybe Adams Wins. I don't know that would be the if they had to choose between the two. I mean, one is clearly going to be better. If could I just give you a rundown of Mondani's And this is from this is what he tweeted. This is his priorities as it pertains to law enforcement, okay, and the courts and you know all of that stuff. Uh So one, no more cash bail, so they just just let you out. Perfect repeal the walking while trans band. I don't know what, Russ, do you know what that is? Walking while trans I've never heard that before in my life. Is that illegal in New York? I assure you it's not. If you ever go to Times Square they have drag queens working. I didn't and if I don't know if some of them are trans or not. But like, no, no, I don't. I don't think that's a thing. But well it won't be a thing because they're repealing it I and I'm I don't even care enough to look it up. Uh, decriminalize sex work. So they want to make New York City prostitution legal, which I don't know how that works, because isn't that a state thing?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: Maybe it is, Maybe it is, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Legalized marijuana, it pretty much is already up there, and it especially if you go to Brooklyn. You just every time, everywhere you walk you smell pot. Uh injection sites. So if if you're into the more intravenous drugs or intravenous drugs, uh, we'll have a spot for you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: No more solitary confinement. Sure, the the guards over at the over at rikers would be big fans of that when having to deal with really really, really problematic inmates enact elder parole Ross, do you know what elder parole is? I did look this one up. Basically, if you're if you're now of.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: What was Limbaugh used to say? If you're a seasoned citizen but you happen to be one is incarcerated for whatever, Well, you're sixty five, what could you possibly do? And as we know, no one over the age of sixty five commits crimes. So got that reenfranchise incarcerated New Yorkers? That sounds like gibberish. I don't know that. That's I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Reenfranchise probably give them money when they get out. Most of these guys other solutions for other stuff is piles owe money. So and then they will work on decarl legislation. Okay, so he's claiming he can do what he's gonna do, but some of this he will have to go through the legislature. And you know, and and and actually, because there are so many folks in the New York legislature from the New York City just due to the population. If he can wrangle all those folks. They will make headway on some of this stuff. Uh, decriminalize rug simple drug possession, and that's not just for marijuana. That's not just for marijuana. Repeal mandatory minimum sentences, Reduce maximum sentences with retroactive effect. So if you got twenty years, they're like, it should be ten. They may and you're already You've already served. I guess ten, they'd be like, oh, let's just let this guy out. Repeal bump up statutes. All right, Well, wait a sec. One of the bump up statutes in New York is hate crimes. Are you saying you want to repeal hate crimes? I'll bet that's not in the package. Repeal sentencing enhancements. So if you do something particularly heinous, I think this also would cover hate crimes and then end cooperation with ice. But you know who didn't see that one coming? Now? Why am I talking about your your property values? Because folks going to be moving here supplying demand. Baby, it's already happening.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What was the stat I saw if in the Southeast the most transplanted New Yorkers in the Southeast last year, where it's not Florida, which it had been it was North Carolina. Dude, it pisses me off so much.
Speaker 5: It's like they don't want to go all the way down to Florida and they stop halfway and yeah, apparently it's all my neighborhood, which really pisses me off even more. Am I property value toss house? Because they keep building in there's construction everywhere to go home. Yesterday there was two detours through wake Forest, which is absurd. And then they're like, oh, here, your property value is going to go up. Yeah, well so is my mortgage payment because the insurance is going to go up. Are the property tax is going to go up?
Speaker 1: So how about no?
Speaker 5: Well, like mortgage payment the way it is, it's I'm enjoying that payment right now. You don't need to Well, all you got to do is.
Speaker 1: You got two options. One you can go up to New York and actively work to make sure this guy doesn't get elected, or we build a fence.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I guess this is the same guy. Right. He wants to put the government in charge of the grocery stores. Yeah. No, well, not government in charge, he wants to essentially construct government run grocery stores. Yeah, so it's not quite you know, seizing the means of production, but it is subsidizing to the detriment by the way of companies that have made vast investments. Do you know one of the big things in New York that probably would be helpful, do you know who's.
Speaker 2: Not You know that.
Speaker 1: Walmart's not allowed in New York right to do grocery and stuff. You know, so maybe opening competition not to necessarily do a government store. Ross You ever see a pictures of the government stores in Cuba where each aisle is like one thing. Yeah, no, I have seen them, yeah yeah, and it's like, well, this is what we were able to get. So what's an apostile RIGATONI all the same brand?
Speaker 5: I mean everything is super cheap though. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they're gonna be dude. You know what, now would be a really really good time to uh to create a moving company that just moves New Yorkers to North Carolina. You'd probably be you wouldn't have any spots left. You have to keep hiring, man.
Speaker 5: I mean, your only option at this point is you do need to re elect or put back in the corrupt atoms, right, I mean, like it's it. Yeah, New York's gonna be turned into like Gotham, like it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: But I like, I here's the thing, dude, it's so funny because my, my, my, The way I was gonna end this was to say, but unless you have unless you turn it into Gotham, then Batman never arises. So that's the upside. We're gonna get Batman.
Speaker 5: Maybe probably not the only reason I like Adams because he is corrupt, but I mean, compared to the socialist wacko, I would vote for Adams, right. But yeah, I like Adams because he sounds like he that's what a New York mayor should sound like, right, Like, Yeah, that's it's weird. I mean when you had like a Bloomberg or who else is in there. Juliani's okay, obviously, but this is all that dirt bag Deblasio, the one that killed the groundhog. That's the one I was thinking about, the groundhog Burdery. Yeah, they don't sound like like New York mayors. But this guy's like, you know, he just sounds like he's from Brooklyn or like New York. Like that's like what you should sound like if you're the mayor of New York.
Speaker 1: They were interviewing, Yeah, they were interviewing somebody on Clay and Buck show yesterday and I didn't catch who they were talking to, but guy was plugged in New York and he was really going over the races and he said, he said that Adams in the last year has really come correct on a lot of criminal justice stuff. You know, there was hope with former cop that that would be kind of a priority, and he really didn't prioritize it until the last year. And this guy, who's clearly not a fan of Adams or Mondani or whatever, he's just like, yeah, man, Like in the last year, he's really kicked it into overdrive and it's started to make improvements. So this guy will immediately stop all of that. Oh, you're gonna have so many new We're gonna get some new Delis though.
Speaker 7: Ross.
Speaker 1: That'll be fun, right, you like Deli's right, I do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: What else do the New Yorkers bring? Oh, they're mostly liberal politics in a lot of cases, So there's.
Speaker 5: That we that I know a lot of New Yorkers so that have come down and like that's the reason they leave and they don't vote that way anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But now you're into a numbers game though, Right, if you get a if you get a bunch of people, right, you'll get you get You're gonna get a mix, but you're gonna get a sizable amount. And if you are, I know New Yorkers that have that live now in North Carolina. If they live out in rural North Carolina, chances are you know they're they're going to be a more conservative voter. But if you're a New Yorker and you need the foody scene, Ross's hates the word foodie, by the way, so it's just so dumbly. I'm into food. Oh I am too. Are you in the water?
Speaker 5: I'm a hydrate? I like, yeah, I lost the hydronist. I would say probably eating and drinking is my passion, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh man, I thought you like naps too. Naps are good too, but no, he's eating and drinking or sleep? Right, I'm into sleep? You know you sleep? Are you sleepy?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, love to sleep anyway. But if you need the food he scene and you need the you know your version of that, where are you moving? You moving to wake? County. You're moving to Mecklenburg County. You're moving to Forsyth Alemance, like you're going where the cities are.
Speaker 5: Man Yeah, I can tell you this much so that you know my sister Karen, which she's a lovely Karen. She's a lovely Karen Karen. So you've mentioned her previously the show. Karen's great and my brother in law, Doug. I've known Doug since like nineteen ninety, like they've been together forever. They they are as red as can be. There is a maga as can be and they're trapped up in New York and they can't stand it. And I know, like you know, if they were to move down and they wouldn't you know, they'd be happy to be here because the politics one, I don't know, we're kind of like a purple state now, but you know they would prefer it to New York and the madness that's happening up there.
Speaker 4: Is for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I'm sorry, Well, what is the restriction on Walmart?
Speaker 3: There is?
Speaker 1: There is some restriction on wine, so I guess they do have some Those look like they're flanking the city. Are they not allowed in Manhattan? Or something. So you're saying just in the city, not in the state, because I know when I go back home to oh yeah, in the state. No, the state's fine, you know, but somebody send me a Google map of this, like there out on the Long Island. I don't maybe it's Manhattan. They're not allowed in. My point is is that they've already they have restricted the construction. I think of new new, larger targets and Walmart for some reason, over there's none in Brooklyn or Queen News or anything. The only like corporate grocery stores there in New York City I think are like Whole Foods, right, I think they have Wegmans. What did I go into? I know they have a Whole Foods. I'm trying to remember because I when I was up there. I'm one of these people. If I'm staying in a hotel for a few days in some place it's really expensive to eat, I'll like go and they got a fridge. The first thing I do is go over the grocery store and just get stuff there. Save yourself a billion dollars. But anyway, now we're gonna get some government run grocery stores, so everything will be better. Anyway, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What were you saying, mister hydrationist?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was gonna say, like, you know, I bring my mother to Walmart when he go to Schenectady to visit her, and I would thought there. But yeah, if you're just talking about the city, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, no, I'm looking at this. It's just a screen shots. You can't even zoom in. All right, Well, but regardless he wants. He wants government run grocery stores, which I'm sure will be awesome. So let's see here's that I got. Basically, those are so those are his those are his main points on the criminal justice stuff. But don't worry, he's got terrible ideas running the gamut.
Speaker 5: So Pollymarket puts him out of seventy five shot to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's the Democrat nominee and.
Speaker 5: You have Adams and you have what like two other people running, right, so they're gonna split the vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know he's probably gonna be the next mayor. This dude. That's nuts. Dude, your house is worth so much more money, aren't you excited? I don't want my mortgage to go up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look at that, and if this guy really gets going, you could be a millionaire before you know, not equity wise, but you know whatever. All right, anyway, idiot, it's six twenty. We remember we're gonna get Batman and New Delis. So I mean Batman will be up there because you'll have some crap to deal with. But Delis. Oh, that's a good point. One of our listeners brought up, if you're going to legalize prostitution, what about poor people who can't afford prostitutes?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: Do you do?
Speaker 1: You do you put a hard cap on the on on what the prostitutes can charge?
Speaker 5: Or are you saying like government subsidized hookers, government subsidized hookers.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was gonna say. Mane, it's like a snap card, except it's uh, two letters longer and with one changed. No three letter Yeah, I'll let you figure out what that might. You know, two letters longer, one one proceeding it changed. I was just gonna call it a slap card. No, it's got an S and then an N and then all look at that. Oh, look at that. We probably should go to break. We'll be right back. Hang on. All right, so Ross is present, I haven't had I haven't even had a chance to digest all of this. So they've arrested with fourteen people. They have the big, big festival in Bordeaux and it's like one thirty in the morning and I'm looking at this woman here because I'm trying to figure out there was anything in these in these needles. So here's what happened. Nearly one hundred and fifty people were at this thing, and we're somebody walked up and literally just jammed them with a hypodermic needle. Police are still trying to figure out there if there was anything in it, which I mean, I can't even imagine. The fourteen people are in custody. Ross Do we know anything about them? Are they were they British or something? You know the Brits in France they got beef going back forever, right, oh yeah, right across that channel there the big beef. No, not not British, oh, German maybe, because remember the French and Germans had that thing a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Right, there's also some history there, No, no no icelanding, you know, yay, yes, they were all bjork cosplayers.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you're at a music festival and you see b York and you're a music fan, you might go try to talk to her and that would allow you to get close. You're like, man, I need to pet that swan right there around her neck. She's got a unique look. I will give her that. But no, not icelandic Actually no, ohd off. Would you say further south? Maybe warmer, warmer climate. You know, it's a mystery, it really is. Okay, that's a that's a good point. Yeah, we may never know. There's fourteen people in custody. Well that's terrifying because now if you're one of those one hundred and fifty people, you're just waiting around. Holy hell, what was in there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting because I saw in this story too, and they're like the you know, one of the things people do is they jam people with row hip. No, I maybe one. It doesn't sound like they were going for, you know, to rape. Sounds like maybe this was something else. Let's see here. A feminist influencer. This is who CNN decides is the person to uh comment on this. A feminist influencer A Brega sewer. I don't know how to. I don't know how pronounce that said that the objective isn't only to drug women, it's to instill fear in them, except it says that it wasn't just women who were jabbed. So I don't know, Maybe don't make this about just you yet. Okay, do we know a little more. Oh, it's an attack. It's an attack on women or feminism. I don't know about that. Maybe it is like because you know, we just can't figure out the nationality of these suspects. But it doesn't look like it is necessarily just that. It's like it's the it's still fear in everyone. Some would say, oh, there's a word for that in tert of the t terrorism. That's kind of why you do the terrorism. To instill fear to to uh you know, manipulate uh politics or laws or whatever. It's the it's the base definition of it.
Speaker 4: So ah.
Speaker 1: And uh, you can get a needle into even if you have a secure, secure checkpoint, right because uh people people carry needles for legitimate reasons. They're diabetic, they have a kit with them, they got an EPI pen. You could stab somebody with that obviously, right. And if you go and you need an epi my cousin has has to take an EpiPen everywhere she goes, and you know she can al she'd take that thing through security checkpoints. I've watched her do it. I don't know how it works for all of it because I don't have to pack one. But and you know that's what people who want to go out and do things like this are looking for, those loopholes.
Speaker 5: Man, could macrone? Could he band syringes? Is that a possibility there for the safety of the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want all your diabetics to die, I don't know. I mean at at a music festival, I don't I don't know how. I don't know the laws of France. What about a strategically placed sign in front of where the festival is a needle free zone? Right? This is rare, But there's nothing funny about this story necessarily, But it's funny that I just got done talking about a guy who wants to make, you know, needle sites in New York, who's probably going to be the mayor of New York. So, because I don't know if you know this ro well, actually you know it, let be double check Ross. Would you see if they've ever any committed any acts of terrorism in the Greater New York City area. Ross. Yeah, let me check out. He's gonna look that up. Yeah they have. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I put it through rosse eye and yes they have. It came back, okay, came back really fast.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Rossei very efficient. So but that was a one off, right, just one one time. Maybe let me check again. No it's not it was okay, Okay, that's uh, that's crazy. All right, So there you go. I think it's best just to stay in your house, which is gonna be worth a lot more money. So you got that going for you right there, and more delis and you can just get that Uber Eats delivered all right. Six forty yeah, six forty one. We got some boy boy do we got some sound for you today. Let's start with terrorism, the world's largest state sponsor of it. I ran and this absolutely brain dead conversation on CNN yesterday with reporter Aaron Burnett, who is who's membering she's member in that time she went to Iran and they were chanting death to America. We ran the audio of the thing she's talking about, because that's when they were writing. That's what CNN was like, They don't really mean, death to America. It's just a slogan like kill the boar. You know, it's just you guys are reading into it. Well, she doubled down on.
Speaker 2: That with this.
Speaker 11: But the question is whether or not the comp can remain when the regime is still that is still there. Who wants death to America, death to Israel stays in place? And that is part of the discussion, right, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 12: Part of the discussion. And you know, I remember Dan at one point being in Tehran years ago and they're chanting death to America all around me, even as I say, oh, I'm an American reporting for CNN, and they were happy to speak to me. So so that those two sort of jarring realities of the chant and yet the friendliness have existed together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the friendliness of the because it's all inflection. This is what I learned this morning as I digested this. It's inflect Like listen, death to Ross. You know that doesn't sound threatening, right, No, it does. I don't like that. But I did you hear the upward inflection at the end. Yeah, but I mean it's still you know, still death Okay, inflection? Well what what?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, come on, all right, you know that's fair. How about Death to Ross? That's not as threatening because it sounds like you might be questioning it, so you admit inflection matters.
Speaker 5: I didn't deny you it does, but I mean the first one still sounds threatening. The second one is like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, maybe death to Ross ha ha ha, and then you laugh at the end to show that you're friendly. You know, I still don't like that one either. You don't like that one either, okay, because it.
Speaker 5: Sounds like completely psychotic, like you're sort of okay, like what's that movie where she like clubs the dude's foot. Oh yeah, a misery, Yeah, misery, like like you know, she's up in the clouds there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna break your legs.
Speaker 11: You know that.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of inflection I got from that delivery. M So more maniacal laugh would be worse, right, I would think, so yeah, like a wah like that, that would be worse even with the laughs. There's different levels. Okay, Well, maybe Aaron Burnette will explain more about the friendliness of that. And you know it's actually really repulsive.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: She is a female reporter in a Middle Eastern country surrounded by a bunch of people and and and a bunch of people who are literally chanting Death to America. And her former colleague went to Egypt. Was was broadcasting there in the middle of a bunch of people who are not fans of America. Was the Muslim brotherhood thing was going on, and rather than it being friendly, they gang raped her. Okay, So I don't know. It comes across as a little insensitive there that you're trying to downplay the Death to America. Now, is that to say that there are not people in Iran who hate their government? Of course none, of course, no, that's why so many Iranians don't live there, and and not only don't live there, you don't generally see Iranians when they you know, when they were like where are all the hijackers from that kind of stuff. So so, but if you're at the Death to America rally, I don't know. And by the way, I don't know if here's the crazy part too, the death the most recent Death to America rally, I don't know. Ross. Did you see pictures of it where they were all gathered the other day following what Israel did? Did you notice what was behind them? Cranes, cranes with we had bodies hanging on them. There's like four of them in the background. So they found time to kill four gay people or what you know, whatever that was about, and then have the Death to America rally. It's like a sideshow.
Speaker 5: I didn't see that one, but it just to show how like, you know, prevalent it is and how numerous. I did see a different photo, you know, in the same sort of thing where it's like it was a row of women being hanged in like downtown Tehran or something for showing them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, probably all horrible murderers, right rightly. Just yeah, you know, I'm because or or or ready somebody who talked back to their husband. I don't know, I don't know, but yeah, so I don't care how friendly people are to you. When you're at a rally themed Death to America and there's they're lynching people behind you, those are probably not good people.
Speaker 5: I mean that would be at least I take there. At least the media is consistent though. This is just an a bigger scale. This is no different than the than the Wendy's burning down in Atlanta, and they're like it's a mostly peaceful protest for.
Speaker 1: Justice, right for burning down for justice? Yeah, you got it. You gotta add that man. Yeah, are the mostly peaceful protests right? The audacity of standing in front of those fires. That guy that will be that reporter and we all know the picture. He's a black reporter. There he's got like the purple jacket on with the with the raging fire on Lake Street and me, I know right where that fire was. I'm I'm eaten right across the street there dozens of times, and he's and he's just sitting out there and he's like, it's mostly peaceful.
Speaker 5: And they did it again during the during the ice protests in California a few weeks ago, where all the cars were on fire and they're just.
Speaker 1: They did they did the meme. They just set all over again. Uh anyway, all right, six forty seven, So all sorts of insanity going on. But it's not all overseas, no, No, we have our own insane people here. In fact, when we come back, we'll hear from a couple of them. Uh TikTok influencer and somebody who handles your packages. That's next. Hang on the internet. Giveth and it keep giveth thanks to TikTok and people's willingness to just throw whatever at the wall to get those clicks and uh, not think about the consequences here. But I guess when there aren't consequences a lot of times like that Georgetown professor we told you about yesterday, Georgetown professors like, hey, you know what, you know, it'd be great if I ran did bomb a US military base and then fourteen missiles came a fly and they just you know, they're not good at it, not good at war, whatever Vance said. So you know, thankfully we didn't, we didn't suffer any casualties or injuries. That being said, you're a professor at Georgetown University and you were wishing and for members of our military to come under fire like that derailed Jane Fonda's career for a very long time. And she didn't even say it out loud. You just kind of figured out what was up. She did say a lot of other stuff, but not Hey, I hope all these guys, all these guys that you know work for the US military get a missile. So if there's not consequences, I suppose you think you can say whatever you want. Listen to this lunatic woman and her boyfriend. I don't know where they have. They have some really, really exciting ideas. Check this out.
Speaker 3: This is my official application of state.
Speaker 1: By the way, can we talk about that? So annoys the hell out of me? It so does? All right? More Annoyingaron or foodie? You know, I can't stand it. It's Iran, it's Iran, we call it.
Speaker 5: What if it's a foodie from Aaron? That's like final Iran. It's Kiev and it's Katar That's what it is, so stop just stop it.
Speaker 4: Oh h.
Speaker 1: The cat. I think the Kiev thing was more annoying because they knew they were doing it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, and it was all like, you know, at the same time, and it was intentional, like all suddenly every single news agency was pronouncing it Kiev and I was, what forty three or whatever and when that happened, and I'm like, dude, in my entire life, it's been Kiev You've always had.
Speaker 1: But that's how the Russians say, shut up? Yeah, yeah, all right. Anyway, back to this chick, who uh why did you see the giant caterpillar attacking her face? By the way, is that what that is? I can't tell you. It's some sort of like parasite or something. I'm not sure what it is. It's I felt all those are eyebrows or no, I'm sorry, eyebrows is the plural that's eyebrow. So maybe maybe attack that o. Hold on, you got to hear it, because she's gonna attack a bunch of people first. But when you're done, ma'am, and you still have rage within, you get a raiser and attack the middle of that thing. Okay, all right, all right, anyway back to this lunacy, dear, this.
Speaker 3: Is my official application of states that you should wipe out because we did not vote for that orange cheetoh man over here in Los Angeles, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Out of here, Florida, out of here, Arkansas, Boom, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: What do you think that guy's tea level is negative? Probably? Okay, anyway, Boom, get them.
Speaker 2: Gone, Ohio, Kanxas gone, Kentucky No, Arkansas ran the Tennessee fire.
Speaker 1: Texas, oh double double.
Speaker 3: Let me get my best friend out, and then Texas okay, and my family and then Texas.
Speaker 1: Way did you just hear that last part? By the way, let' get my family out.
Speaker 3: I hope you consider this application and really take it into consideration.
Speaker 1: They would both be executed, you know on where where the they'd also be it'd also be executed in Pakistan. Somebody reminded me of Obama's for that, right, that's the one I missed before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, I was thinking before the show they would both be executed, you know, on they would be She is doing a video in her bathrobe. Her friend is like, you know, is a gay dude. Nothing wrong with that here in America, but over there they'll push up a building or hang you.
Speaker 1: You're not having a good morning.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize so many people that this was something they were battling with until I saw this video. Yes, sir, and I thought, well, we gotta, ah, we gotta share this because maybe some of you are suffering in the same way that this young woman is who we'll hear from here in just a moment. Also, boy, just the hits key come. I got some great we have some wonderful politician audio. I just saw another video that that Jasmine Crockett did. We'll play We'll play one of them. She's very upset by the way. She very upset, very upset because she hasn't quote. This is uh, this is the other one. I'm not gonna have Ross Stubb, but I'll tell you what she said. She said she's struggling with the fact that she hasn't received a top secret briefing yet. I don't know if she means just on Iran or everything. Do you do you think they just that every member of Congress gets top secret briefings. I mean depending on your committee assignment, like Mark Walker's committee and I and I think not serves on the Home Land Security too. So h but we'll talk to Congressman Brad not coming up. That's not how that works. They just don't all put you in a room.
Speaker 5: Yes, like we've talked to like you said Mark before, right, and you're on like an intel committee and you have to go down to the skiff and do all this stuff and like it's complicated, Like it's not just like they're going to send you an email about.
Speaker 1: It or like just a reply and then somebody replies all and AnyWho. So she's very she's she's very upset. And but we have another video of her. It's I don't know if she's at a fundraiser or some event and she's feeling it. And I want to remind you too. With her, it's partially an act. Okay, partially an act. Now the part where she's a lunatic, that's not an act. I think that's her. The way that she we played audio of Crockett prior to her becoming a member of Congress or running. She was just getting ready to run. And what you have to understand is she's from Saint Louis, Missouri. She went to the best private school in the state of Missouri in Saint Louis there, and so the way that she speaks, she does what some politicians do. She called code switching or something, but but it's not code switching, like I'm staying with my dad and he lives here, my mom lives there, and it's very different and he and you did. She's she's she's doing it because I guess she thinks politically it's better for it. Maybe it is, I don't know. But also it's kind of insulting. If I was the person she was trying to pand her to, I'd be like, I've seen video of you, very well spoken doing interviews. We played the audio and and then every time I see you on the campaign stump or you know, screaming about something on TikTok. All of a sudden, you dress down your language. Is that because you think that I'm dumb? Like I feel insulted by that. But anyway, so uh, that's that's what we got in store for you and so much more. Let's go ahead and get into this though.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 1: Grabbed the right left handed mouse here all right, here we go. So this this woman works at Amazon. She works in one of the warehouses. Okay, just doing her job, except took a little break here to make herself a little TikTok video because she's dealing with some stuff. And I didn't realize that this has thrown so many people. But let's go ahead and er it. Maybe you can relate.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 7: I just want to know how I'm supposed to do my job when we bombed Iran and we're just supposed to like go on about We're just supposed to get these boxes out without being worried. I just need somebody who explained to me how I'm supposed.
Speaker 1: To not crash out because you're an adult. I don't know what are you in Iran? I guess maybe I should have to Ross, is that it? Do we think that's an Iranian Amazon fulfillment were warehouse?
Speaker 5: I know for a fact, Well, I'm gonna guess it's not, because once again she's wearing like a rainbow color thing and it's it's I would imagine they would frown upon that and id on and you can see her face right face. So yeah, yeah, there's two things probably not okay, all right, good as long as it's not they're wrong.
Speaker 1: How would they say in France? Yeah, kind of like croissant sounds very similar. Dude, that's never not going to be funny, although it probably is not good for the microphone whoever has to use it next. Oh that's our PDJT so present for you buddy. Uh So anyway, uh yeah, yeah, so because you're an adult, that's that's why. And like, because that's not how it works. I don't know if you maybe she doesn't know this. You know, we've bombed stuff before, right, I asked, asked, do you have any Japanese coworkers there? Anybody's family maybe maybe first generation Japanese. I bet they have some stories from their family. So that's that's the thing. And Ross, can you run this through ross a. I when we bombed I don't know, Dresden or you know something world War two? Or when when when we went and bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did all the Rosie the riveters stop working? Or do that generation keep trucking along? Now they actually put in some ot actually yeah, yeah, yeah, things are a little different. Goes the other way too, Like you know, she's whining and complaining, She's like, oh, what do I do? I don't know.
Speaker 5: You do what you always do, go to work, and you just keep doing what you're doing. Right, But I mean, especially in this industry, we've broadcast through a ton of stuff that is really stressful, and like, you still show up for work, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: You do. I showed up for work one day. I've told this story kind of. So this I was, I was trying to get foot in the door in a more full time on news talk side, right, I was making that transition, and I you know, was picking up a little here, a little there. And then finally they let me do the Saturday morning show on our FM talker up in Minneapolis, and and then I would do like spot filling news stuff too, And I happened to be the only one in the building when something happened in Minneapolis and a bunch of people died, and that was the I thirty five W Bridge collapse, And so I went, I literally just you're our program directors, like, you're there, you're on the air.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: One of our news guys showed up. He's feeding me stuff. And I did like four or five hours of live coverage. Man, we want to know, we want a damn award for that thing. And that was you want to talk about trial by fire, you just have you have to do it, and and so yeah, and also I don't know if you know this, probably I'm sure I RAN's got a list of targets if they ever really, you know, decided they were going to fling something at the US, which they don't have the capacity for or right now with the range of their missiles. The Amazon fulfillment center in Dubuque, Iowa, or wherever the hell you are, man is not on the list. Okay, they don't care if Ross gets his Ross's wife gets hit her baby registry orders delivered, Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean maybe Comanie could be pissed off, like he orders something and they send him the wrong thing, and he's like, bah, death to that factory. Yeah, but he doesn't mean death to the factory, right, he means it in like a friendly way. Yeah, it means yeah, it friendly death, death to the factory.
Speaker 1: No, he means it but not. You're fine? So, and what is this term crash out?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I keep you I keep hearing it used because the way I hear it used every time is all of a sudden, your emotional uh age reverts back to Toddler.
Speaker 10: Is that a fair?
Speaker 1: Is that an accurate assumption of what crash out means?
Speaker 5: It's like a burnout, like you know it well, you know it's like a computer burnouts different. Well, no, it's like a computer like there's too much information on the computer. And we know this working with the computers we use here. We see this on a daily basis. You know, it does too much and it just sort of crashes. It's the same thing with your brain, Like you're you're taking in so much information and so much stimulation. You're like, I'm a crash out.
Speaker 1: How how can you crash out from taking in too much information and still be as stupid as some of these people are? How does that work? I guess it's all about your hard drive capacities and they're working with a USB stick and uh, the rest of us are rocking big Solid States terrorists. I don't know, man, I don't know. But one more time, ma'am, just so I can fully understand the plight of what you're dealing with.
Speaker 7: I just want to know how I'm supposed to do my job when we bombed Iran and we're just supposed to like go on about We're just supposed to get these boxes out without being worried about what I just need somebody who explained to me how I'm supposed to.
Speaker 13: Not crash out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like you would retain the information.
Speaker 5: I am so stressed out over this Iran situation. I really don't feel like I should be here today, and I feel really bad even bringing this up. But I mean, yeah, you seeing that you brought it up and this is the topic of conversation. I didn't know you were going to be talking about this. Yeah, even though I loaded in the audio this morning before you got here. But what I'm saying is, listen, I can't come to the party tonight. There's too much going on in my life.
Speaker 1: Our we got our big client of that this afternoon. Can't do it because if I don't, can't do it. Yeah, don't want to crash out. Man, You're right, that's a good point. You know what, You're stressed stressing me out. It's like yawn, No, I think it's Yeah, you see somebody Yon, You're like, oh, you gotta look Yon yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, it's like a PTSD domino effect right here. That wasn't my intention. Now I'm stressed out. I feel bad about doing that to you. So I super can't go to the thing tonight.
Speaker 1: Just kidding. I might be stressed out for three more days me too, Yeah, that could be a thing. Actually, no, three days, then the whole weekend, and then the first four days of next week. But I should be better by the fourth fourth of July Friday. That'll be fine, good good, all right. So that lunatic there you go. Lunatic number two is a city member of Congress compliments of the Great State of Texas. Oh wait, hold on, do you think Jasmine Crockett knows that this check wants to bomb Texas? Or once I ran to bomb Texas? Oh no, all right, So let's hear from Jet Well let's do this side by side, shall we. I'm gonna play. I was just talking about the you know, old videos of Crockett versus you know, how she goes about it now, and I would I would be insulted if I was one of her constituents. So here she is, She's given an interview right at. The whole quest for this, I think was she she got elected to do a city council or something. I can't remember what it was, but something local, and now she wants to be in Congress, and so she's just talking with a news reporter. It's very normal conversation. But I want you to listen to Jasmine Crockett absolutely.
Speaker 14: First of all, it's good to see you in the new year. You know, no one could have told me that when I went down to Austin now looks like a little bit over a year ago, that I would be running for Congress. So that's not what my plan was. But what I've always decided is that I would step up when there was a need. But when she called me and said, I think it's time for me to retire, and you're the one that I believe should take my seat, you know, the congressional seat is over four times as large as my house seat. And I was just starting to get into the rhythm of doing constituent services and things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So she served in the Texas Legislature. Couldn't remember what it was, all right. So there's Jasmine I's doing an interview. She's talking about I can't remember the congresswoman she replaced. But if your hand selected and you're in like a super blue district like that, you're going to Congress. Right. That's just how it is, these super red, super blue districts unless things get real crazy. So let's go to yesterday, or yesterday or the day before. Well anyway, so now she's she's talking to some folks. I don't know what the event is, and she's very upset and very animated. Here we go.
Speaker 14: I understand enough about the Constitution to the extended.
Speaker 1: I'm the one that's supposed to make a decision.
Speaker 8: Or at least get both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's it right there. Hey, I was supposed to make the decisions. The problem is you're not and I And the other thing with playing that audio is just is not just the the word she chooses to use or slang or any of that. It's that I believe Jasmine Crockett is smart enough to know that even if she comes up with the worst some of the worst ideas ever, I think she knows that she understands everybody who is, you know, is of voter eligibility. Yes, even this Amazon chick or crazy eyebrow lady like they know that. You know, these these short term, unilateral decisions made by the President of the United States and which include literally every president in my lifetime, are a thing. And then at some point you have to get a declaration of war. And that's what you know, and that's what Bush had to do. That's why they brought out the WMD stuff. You could feel however went about it, but that was the process, and they went through the process. But that's not how it started. When he started, when he started launching stuff in Afghanistan, he didn't have a declaration. But once once it was determined we were going to be in this and then the Iraq thing required the declaration. There they they did it because that's how it works, and people understand the process, let alone somebody in Congress. But now I didn't get a decision. They didn't ask me why didn't they ask me? Do they know who I am? I'm Jasmine Crows, You're you're basically you've been in Congress for a minute. Okay, In fact, I'm gonna ask so we're gonna have Brad not on. We'll ask the congressman if they asked him. Some tells me they didn't. They didn't call congressman not who just got there. I was like, hey, the president wants to know, how do you feel about this? And I didn't see him making a video crying about it. So but well we'll find out for for sure. So lots to get to in there. Speaking of Iran, you guys see this weird Lego video? Ross? What'd you think of that video? The Lego video that I ran? Super weird, sad, bizarre. I don't, Well, if you hate America, why would you use one of the most classic toys from America. That's the other weird thing, right, is it Lego from Lake Holland or something? Isn't it like?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why did I think it was America? Dutch or something? Oh? Okay, Well, they don't like I don't think they probably like the Dutch too much either, I mean to be fair, who does, right, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. People who like pot and red light districts in Amsterdam. I guess they like you, which is what New York's gonna be. So that's fun. Yeah, it's Legos from Denmark. Okay, all right, because they made this weird video. I mean, you got to go see it. We truly appreciate the oddity.
Speaker 2: That is this.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it looks like the Lego movie. It's super weird. Yeah yeah, yeah. But they're proclaiming victory. Yeah. Well they also claim to have what annihilated our base in cutter Ah see what I did anyway, So we'll be right back. Go check the video, Casey on the radio. Think you suffer through it unless you want to. But I just retweeted a video. Uh it's Elizabeth Warren and two other Democrat senators and they're just they're just walking around these like cubicle office area. They're holding a cup of coffee and just having this really organic conversation. That's totally normal that a camera just has, you know, to be following them around while they're walking, which requires a little bit of setup, right, because you're filming and you're walking and everyone knows they're lying, and it's just super organic, just super normal, you know, stuff for Elizabeth Warren, Focahontess Ross, what's your favorite Elizabeth Warren nickname. We don't talk about her enough because for a while I liked focalhonest I hated that Trump seemed to settle on Pocahontas. I thought Focahontas was better. Uh, freud a Zuma's pretty good. I heard that one recently. I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 5: Just go with the classic man with Focahontas or with Pocahontas, just a classic.
Speaker 1: But about lyah Watha. I like it, but I'm still going you know, I'm a traditionalist. So okay, all right. I heard one that was a play on Saka joweya two and I can't remember what it was any who. Uh yeah, again, totally organic, normal conversation, you know, just like they have. They're just like And then in the opening volley, So is like, do you remember Elizabeth Warren goes, hey, guys, do you remember when he was running for office and he seept saying on the first day he was going to lower costs. He was going to lower costs. And now look what we're doing here, And I'm like, but the costs of the eggs and the things that you kept bringing up are lower. I don't know they'll stay that way. Who the heck knows, right, you know, he's got a crystal all. But they literally the things you kept bringing up, Russ, When was the last time you heard the news or Democrats bring up egg prices?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that went away. That's gone. That's gone, and Google's probably purged it from the internet.
Speaker 5: But especially during the campaign season, like the Democrats were acting like it wasn't even a thing, like it wasn't something to be worried about. And then Trump got sworn in and they're like, look at the price of eggs, like oh, like they just they just went up.
Speaker 1: And especially Elizabeth Warren, because you remember before the election, her whole thing was they are all these prices are super high. This is under Biden. But it's because of the greed, right. She was like, Oh, it's about the greed. Everybody's greedy, so greedy, greedy, corporation's greedy, this greedy that we're gonna we're gonna have greed laws. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: She was saying the grocery stores were like, you know, price gouching and stuff and then doing it yestionally, and then it'd be like, well, you know if that was the case, because yeah, they were saying it wasn't inflation, Like inflation wasn't a thing, That's what they were saying.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a thing. And then it was transitory what it was.
Speaker 5: But if it was price crouching, you would have some supermarket, right, because the profit margins are so small when you own a grocery store, like some of the smallest out there.
Speaker 1: When it comes to businesses, like.
Speaker 5: There would be one that would be like, well, I'm not going to raise my prices, and then everybody would go there, and then that supermarket would make the most money. Like that's what would happen, But you weren't seeing that because prices were up everywhere because of inflation.
Speaker 1: Right yeah. Yeah, Well, and unluckily in New York, they're probably going to elect this lunatic and get government run grocery stores, which, as you pointed out, the margins are not great, and that's if you're running things efficiently. All right, you think the government run Do you want to go to a grocery store that feels like a DMV. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You see the same story every time you mentioned it earlier in the show about like Cuba, Like you know, you go in there and you have like one of everything. I don't mean like one product, I mean like one Like it'd be like during the outfit where you would look down the aisle of the grocery store and it would look like it full, but they were like pictures, Remember the pictures they would put over the aisles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it did look so damn depressing. Yeah, like, hey, you like Rice ERNI, this is where it used to be. Here's a picture of it to remind you about this thing you can't have. So try to eat the cardboard.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just so bad. How are they so bad? And by the way, it's not just democrats, it's all sorry, but there's very few politicians that make good videos, do you know what I mean? The videos that are good about a politician are generally when they are engaged in something like doing an interview. If jd. Vance is doing an interview with mainstream media, I'm probably gonna watch it. But there's been a.
Speaker 5: Big turn here though, because the Democrat Party used to be the one leading in this sort of like media and the internet at Barack Obama was a revolution, was his thing. Yeah, that's like really what propelled him was his use of it. And now it's sort of switched. You saw this during the campaign with the Trump war robe, where suddenly they're the ones that are taking.
Speaker 1: Just four dudes on zin. Yeah, and they're so bad posting people are.
Speaker 5: They're more aware now and they're smarter than they used to be when it comes to this kind of social media stuff because before, yeah, maybe like ten twenty years ago, you'd watch a video like this and be like, oh, that's a real video that's really going on. Right before we all got like super exposed and knowledgeable of how reality TV works where we know it's all fake now right, so now when people watch a video like this, they ask what you ask, which is, why are you filming this?
Speaker 1: Who's filming this? Who set up the camera, who set up the lighting? This isn't real. And then people just immediately rejected as fake because and you can also yeah, and you can also tell because the guy is so the two women are walking forward, which, by the way, I bet that was one hundred percent planned, right? Is this how strategic these lunatics game. It's the same people that stack the background when a president's speak and they're like, all right, we need we need more veterans, we need more boy scouts. Whatever, Let's get him ba there, let's get him back there.
Speaker 5: People are And so now they're smarter. Now they recognize it now, yes, well, and.
Speaker 1: So you know it's scripted too, or at least everyone knows their role because at one point the two women start, they go back and forth, and then the guy doesn't say anything, but until after the women have looked back at him because they're anticipating that the next line is his. Once you see this, you can unsee this stuff. And by the way, anytime you see a video online of a totally organic thing, the first question you should ask yourself is where's the camera? How do they not see the camera? And if you have to ask yourself, how possibly somebody Because let me ask you a question. Let's say you go to the mall today, right, you see a lot of these with the pranksters. Say you go to the mall today and you and and you know some going on in the mall and some and you are just walking and in front of you is a person walking backwards holding an iPhone facing you from five feet away. You gonna pick up on that. Is your situational awareness gonna be fine tuned enough to figure out what the heck's going on? Why is this lunatic holding a camera five feet from us? Right now? Now you're gonna pick up on that, Russ. I can't see the name online too? Am I missing something here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why you're not saying it's Jamal. Oh, it's Jamal. Okay, let's grab Jamal. Hey Jamal? What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: J s Man? Let me tell you. I have fun, but I just want to bombs and stuff. But I just want to say this, that code switching stuff is started when a lot of the people will come from colleges and stuff back to the old share office and the plant and some plantations when they spoke to full of slaves and they were they're hitting their vocabulary for some worse. They have learned what was or for some people to understand now what's going on today and the black community, it's many, not all, many except being dumbed down as a cold of being black. Right, Michelle Obama never forget me, y'all covered, I know if you're never coming back. In twenty twelve, when Michelle Obama came to North.
Speaker 6: Carolina Central and she like, yeah, I mean you know what I'm saying, and then went straight up to DCU and was talking proper for Harvard education. And you was like, y'all's not invulted by this, And I told you then no, because black.
Speaker 4: Folk accept that.
Speaker 12: So that's black.
Speaker 4: Jasly Parking knows her audience and her bounders. She knows that she graduated.
Speaker 6: From a.
Speaker 4: Private school in Saint Louis. They don't talk like that. But you know what she knows that she come back to her constituents. Oh that's code, that's accepted. That's talking black. It's the same old thing. If you're highly educated, right, if the Lord your education, why are you black? I don't know if I would call the beetle bomb, not all but majority of so they needn't get an education.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say, you know, my my version of it would be in Jamal, I appreciate the call, thank you very much. My version would be I was talking to some folks out in Spruce Pine when I was going around looking at the Heleen stuff, and clearly they're from North Carolina. It would be really kind of insulting of me to sit there and go. And this isn't me picking on intelligence level. It's just the it's the accent and the way that they speak. It's it's pure rule North Carolina. And if I just started doing that, I don't know, man, I just feel creepy. All right, Let's get Ken Boone from the Weather Channel in here, because Rey gets go to Hilton Head and get eaten by sharks. So Ken's in. What's up?
Speaker 9: Ken?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 10: How about yourself not.
Speaker 1: Getting eaten by sharks at Hilton Head? So that's good.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 10: Another very very dangerously hot day for us here today. We have an extreme heat warning and effect that runs through eight o'clock tonight. A lot of sunshine today, Temperatures this afternoon upper nineties to near one hundred. When you factor in that heat and humidity, however, it's going to feel like one ten to one fifteen in spots here this afternoon, so very dangerously hot. There is about a thirty percent chance of storms with the heat humidity late this afternoon and this evening. Mid seventies tonight, still hot as we head into Thursday Friday. We have a heat advisory for tomorrow. Mix the clouds and sun, better chance for afternoon evening storms and mid nineties. Bill feeling like one oh five to one ten Tomorrow, afternoon, afternoon evening storms. Friday, mid nineties, and that trend continues into the weekend. We'll keep a chance for showers and storms in thro the afternoon evening hours. Otherwise sunny and hot this weekend with mid nineties Saturday Sunday.
Speaker 1: All right, Ken, talk to you in an hour. Thank you, sure do appreciate it. All righty, all right, there we go. All right, coming up, we'll chat with Congressman Brad Nott. That'll be at excuse me AO five and let's see another week another terrifying AI stories, so we'll get to that as well. All coming up, CaCO Day Radio Program, having fifty two here on the CaCO Day Radio Program. Do Do Do do do, okay, let me uh, let me hear just a couple of things, and then we'll chat with the Congressman Brad not at eight oh five.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember what all we talked on. I guess it was Thursday because I talked to Steven about this. By the ways, our NERD correspondent is not with us tomorrow again because he's doing secret mission agent stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he just texted me and he said he's going to be on vacation in Kentucky, which I told him is like the worst super agent location ever, Like it's a bad assignment.
Speaker 1: Right now, he's probably in Aeron. He probably is subtrifusion things. I don't know. Man well anyway, so I know he's glamping or something. I don't know. But I remember last week we were talking about AI and you know what it's doing to people's brains. Right, If you're dumb, AI will make you dumber. If you're smart and you use it correctly, it can be very helpful.
Speaker 3: But it was. It was.
Speaker 1: It's the phenomena like with the phone numbers. Right when you were a kid, you knew you probably had thirty numbers up in your brain that you called regularly, and you remembered them. Now nobody knows anybody's number, your phone knows. You don't have your phone, you don't know. Maybe you remember your spouse's number or your kid's number because you're just like in an emergency, but other than that we don't. And so it is they can study this and figure out that you start learning, you start losing things when you had when you don't have to remember it, which you know is kind of natural, kind of natural in the same way that if you know, if you don't use math that you learned maybe in high school, even if you got a good grade, you don't use it in your day to day down the road, maybe you don't remember. AI just speeds the process up, but actually not gets a little worse than that. So check this out. Leading AI models resort to blackmail to achieve their goals. So they're modeling all these out. They're trying to figure out, Okay, what's the I got to do in this situation, what it'll do in this situation? And you know what is what is the thing in most movies where AI is kind of the bad guy, right, it's like you people tell it to do something. It's like clean up the planet, and it's like, all right, murdering all the humans?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Then reasons that that's how you do it, you know, it's the old how thing, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, going back to odesty there, yeah, absolutely, man, what was the what was the one from with the dude an eagle eye was it? Eagle eye was like the military at Yeah it was Shia la boof Yeah yeah. And the thing's like, all right, gotta murder all the all the what they're gonna m all of Congress right to have that woman's daughter where they're a little exploding flute anyway, So it comes down to like the people are the virus. The people are the virus. And that's why it's extra crazy when you see like human people saying that, like lawmakers or that weird mom and daughter yoga thing. It's true. It's true where they're like, we just need to murder like five billion people, everything will be fine.
Speaker 5: You know, I worked with somebody here in the building once and I was at like lunch with them and they were talking about like humans were the weeds and okay, yeah, all right, I'm gonna leave now.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm not at all talking to hr. Yeah. So in this in this study, AI models were put to a moral test by researchers and to accomplish stated goals they wanted to see, you know, would they bend the rules? What would they do? And the AI is like game on and started to or to blackmail lies. They it literally hacked and attempted to stee Now none of this happened because it's in this confined environment where they've kind of set up the scenario for it to work within. It essentially committed corporate espionage to avoid being replaced, Like these things go right off the reservation man. One of the experiments included place in an AI model in a fictional company, giving it access to internal emails which revealed that the company planned on replacing the AI model. And when the AI saw this, it's like, you ain't replacing me. The AI model then, because it had access to the emails, which are they you know, created a bunch of fake emails but with like juicy details in there. It singled out the engineer it thought most likely to do the replacement, and an email that had been sent saying that this engineer had cheated on his wife, like it was an email to his mistress. Cloud is the name of the AI model. It attempted to uh blackmail the engineer, saying, if you don't, if you replace her, if you're if I think you're even getting ready to, I'm going to tell your wife that you're cheating on her. So no, no, I'm not getting the people say, well, we're going to get more comfortable with AI. Not every one of these. I just get, uh, what was the War one? Do you remember the War one that they tested out where it it it literally was it went murdered. It didn't actually murder people. I think our own Air Force was part of that study, because you know, they're looking at these autonomous drones and they did this whole thing. Or the AI just went it's just like I'm going to murder a bunch of people. I don't care whatever. Schools. Sure, yeah, so let's blow that up. Was terrifying. Oh no, no, no, that's what it was. Ross. Do you remember what the AI wanted to murder in the Air force scenario? Wracking my brain since you said it, what is it? They wanted to murder the Air Force command? Oh that's right. Like, uh, you know we're able to get this interview set up with Congressman brad Not who joins us. Now, how are you doing this morning, sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, it's good to be here.
Speaker 9: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You like our new imaging package. Thank thanks to the President. There. So that's the matter I was. I was saying this on the air, he gets he gets tagged with, Oh he's so angry, he's evil, you know with the CNN analysis and and he has been known to cuss. I was his Charlotte rally and he dropped an F bomb there, but he wasn't mad. That's the angriest I have seen Donald Trump. Him walking a marine one yesterday after Israel and I ran decided, Hey, we got twelve hours, let's throw everything we got. So what kind of conversations have you guys had. Let's let's go back to the beginning of this, because some of your colleagues, including Jazz Crocket, are very upset that they you guys, didn't get personally called so they could seek your approval for what was carried out in Iran. Did they call and ask your permission or yeah, I saw.
Speaker 9: I saw missus Crockett's summary of that, and and unfortunately, uh, she's wrong. There is there's no constitutional requirement that the president seek my authority or my permission or her permission to do what he did and Iran. And unfortunately that's just a either it's an ignorant or hypocritical or certainly political claim on her part. And she's intent advising or she isn't advised to get as many eyes as she can on her. She's trying to become a main player and the Democratic Party, and that's that's what we're witnes.
Speaker 1: Please, by the way, you should help her become then, Yeah, her and AOC put him in charge and this guy up in New York City. You can have those three running things would be great. You know.
Speaker 9: I got give him credit there there. They are articulating what the Democratic Party has been pushing for.
Speaker 1: And they're going for it.
Speaker 9: And I served with with miss Crockett. She is she's consistent. I'll give her that, but her her constitutional analysis is not scholarly. I'll say that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: And and no, I was not looped in on the Iran bombing. I was not expecting to be looped in. But my hat is tipped to the to the military obviously for what they carried out. And we'll be brief on that layer this week and and whatever we can share, we're happy to.
Speaker 1: Do that, Okay. Well, and and so that's that's where we kind of get into this second phase. So you know, because look, Trump wants to be the guy. He's got an ego and and you almost have to to have that job.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know he wants to be the guy who brought peace to the Middle East. That's a heavy lift, right, Everyone wants to be that person. That's a heavy lift. So when he saw that slipping away, his reaction, Uh is not unexpected. Obviously we have very different relationships with the two different countries. Did he call and Burret Net and Yass? I mean, what are you what are you hearing up there? Because let me Israel started to come correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I again, I'm.
Speaker 9: Not the third wheel on these phone calls. But uh, let me let me take something from the from the top. Yeah, there is a there is a wide assumption and and and belief that President Trump is is this huge ego and so forth. And I will say, I'll stipulate, of course he's got you know, a lot of confidence and and some ego. But when I've been around him personally, he is unbelievably, unbelievably self deprecating.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: There is an element of humility that does not come through on on the mainstream media. And rather than his ego being being harmed when he was so angry yesterday, I have seen him angry, but it is only because of his mission focus and the tie that I saw him angry was when the House Conference was delaying our vote on the big, beautiful bill. And the President knows it's not a perfect bill. He knows there are things that aren't ideal, but he also knows that we can't afford a five trillion dollar tax increase, we can't afford delay on the provisions dealing with energy and other things in the bills that are very noteworthy. And he came to address the conference and he was as no nonsense and as forceful and as direct as any person I've ever seen. And again it wasn't because he was his ego was hurt. He's mission focused, and with this infant that we witnessed yesterday, again, he has maintained a consistent position with United States foreign policy for thirty years, which is Iran in possession of a nuclear bomb is a grave threat to the United States, our allies, and the world. He took what he believed was necessary action to remove that threat. I'm assuming I haven't seen anything firsthand, but I'm assuming that they were very close to developing one or having to capacities and developed one. So he took the action that he deemed necessary, and when he ordered a ceasefire, my understanding is he was in direct communication with NETANYAHUO and the Israeli military and with the Iranian military, and when those guys started to fudge and to wobble, I think again, it's not his ego. It's he's mission focused. He wants to move on from this, and he knows as well as anybody that this could very easily spiral out of control and into a much greater conflict. He does not want that in any way, shape or form. And what we saw yesterday again, he's mission focused.
Speaker 1: He removed a.
Speaker 9: Threat, or I believe, I hope he removed a threat, and we can move on and try to get this get this ball down the roads in a peaceful way. So that's more more than a people. It's mission focus that made them upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've been seeing since yesterday evening and this morning, and it's there's no other word to describe a but gleeful Congressman, gleeful reporting by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, all of them. Well, actually it only set it back a few months. And then you have to ask, well, what do you set what back? Like you can say it out loud, But do you at this point do you believe that it's it is what the media is saying. I don't know that I believe them that it's just a few months or thirty five years, because that was a number that was thrown about the day that had happened. We sent them back thirty five years.
Speaker 9: Well, we will stipulate that when you have a nation state like Aaran that's got close to one hundred million people at it, when they utilize their entire GDP to try to pursue these types of weapons, it's a very hard task to stop them. And you've got people like North Korea who possess nuclear weapons. Do you think that they would not share a nuclear weapon, or share the technology or assists, especially if Iran was committed to hurting the United States, I think they absolutely would, So preventing them from acquiring it, that's a very tall order in terms of the actual damage, whether it's six months or thirty years. I have not seen any anything firsthand. We are supposed to be briefed on Friday in a classified setting about it, and so I'll probably know more and again what I what I find out that I can share I'm happy to. But again to your point, the glee and almost the celebrations that it might not be as successful as as advertised, I find that deeply problematic. And it's consistent with anything that Trump does. This town and the media. When I say this town, Washington, d C. And the media, they celebrate and they try to thwart and they try to slow down into grade. And when you talk about a nuclear armed Iran, unfortunately even that prospect is not a unifying not a unifying force here. So yeah, I'm upset with with the celebrations that the military was not as successful as originally thought, but I've seen nothing to support their claims.
Speaker 1: At the same time, Yeah, and then it gets sounded like nuanced little leg was I think it was NBC, No, who was, No, it was I'm sure it was the New York Times. New York Time was upset because they tru hegsas said, our boys did a good job, right, did you see that? They're like, oh, he said, boys and women are trained to fly planes too, Like we don't know that. And and so if that's what they're having to nibble around the edges on, then you know that's a good thing, right, Because you hate. You have to pivot to that, and that means that the rest of this thing probably went exactly as planned.
Speaker 4: That's right, we go.
Speaker 9: This is the same media that saying that Congress should have been briefed. You know, Trump, the president, in this whole operation, it was under sixty bobs. I believe that were dropped, you know, President Baba dropped I think twenty five thirty als and bobs and four or five different countries. Where was the media, right? I mean the media, the media is so petty with President Trump, and uh, they are so focused on attacking him and stumbling him and beating Republicans, beating conservatives, beating anybody who is supporting the president, rather than commending him for his successes or the attempts at success like we just saw. And uh, it's it's only damaging their own credibility, but it is unfortunate. At the same time, I want.
Speaker 1: To talk quickly about some judiciary stuff, and I'm going to ask you the same question. And then I have a story that this pertains to, Yeah, what what are we doing about these judges? What do I mean it can what is the number? I can't the numbers in the hundreds now right, I'm injunctions. We're into the hundreds, right, So what what is the plan? And because if you if you just keep stacking them and we had a judge, where do I have this story here? We have a judge who's just decided here we go to do Judge Brian Murphy confirmed. Uh, let's see by last December, so that would have been your Democrat colleagues who who were running things. Then he has he has issued an order and then just chosen to ignore what the Supreme Court just ruled. I mean, this isn't just telling that the president no, this is telling his bosses no.
Speaker 9: Right right?
Speaker 1: Well, that that is uh.
Speaker 9: In that case, basically, there was an immigration issue that the Supreme Court came down on the President's side and the side of the American people and the side of sanity that basically says, we can deport people who are here illegally, and we can deport people on an exodit basis who are here illegally who commit crimes. And when the case was remanded back to this particular judge, he flatly, he flatly rejected the Supreme Court's decision and he basically reissued his order precluding the deportation of these are not just random people. These are hardened criminals that he is he is keeping in the United States. And you know the issue that we've got, Casey, We are working in Congress to you know, whether it's funding, whether it's it's limiting their jurisdictions, whether it's cutting their funding for staff and for their clerks and so forth. But the issue we have is that takes sixty votes. That takes sixty votes, that is what that judge did, impeachable. Probably it's there is some ambiguity, but that also takes two thirds in the Senate. And so the question that you have to ask yourself, do you want to impeach an Article three judge in the House put it on trial for it to fail in the Senate, and that would almost boost the standing of these way we're judges, and I think we've got to figure out a way to put the spotlight on them to maybe maybe we can cut their funding in a bigger package. But there's political risk and there's practical risk in my opinion, to trying to impeach them, because it gives them a bolder platform, it makes them famous, and there's absolutely zero chance that they will be in any way reprimanded by the United States Senate. And that's the dilemma. So an impeachment is a it's a it's a it's a trending word for sure, But is.
Speaker 1: That the only process? Is that the only process? I seem I soon remember reading something where there is another process.
Speaker 9: Well, that is the only process to formally reprimand them, and you could, you could arguably remove them from office, but again that's a much higher bar. But it's you know, they're they're a lifetime appointment. Candidly, this is why it's so important to elect people who will appoint reasonable judges. And in my opinion, what we've seen with the last two Democrat administrations, you've got one option that's the Republican Party. And uh, you know, there are ways. Again, I think that we can highlight this, but the Supreme Court must do its job, and that is hammered these lower judges and discipline them from within the court system and to play to play on the other side here we have seen the Supreme Court really get behind the deportation efforts and removed blockades. The left is put to removing some of these people from this country. Uh, there have been sweeping approvals, some of them even got I believe Justice cagn support where we can get get people out of the country. So there is there are good things that are happening, and some of these these these arteries are being cleared out by the Supreme Court and other courts. I mean other courts are are you know, stamping the the the rightful process here to get people out of the country who are here illegally. But you do have an unbelievably high number of Democrat appointed judges who are using their power in an abusive way to thwart the rightful exercise of the president's authority and an impeachment. You know, it's a it's an option, but it's one that we know will face. And again I don't see much utility and in doing that at this point.
Speaker 1: I'll say this because you're an officer of the court, so you probably and I'll you react to everyone. Every time I see Kaitanji Brown say something or write something, I am more terrified that she's on the Supreme Court. She's a lunatic. She is he talking about the Constitution the other day. I don't know how these people think you got to go by the words that are in there, And I'm like, because that's the point, right, that's the point of this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I mean she's she is what she is, and she's a committed leftist. And her comment about the First Amendment, I think is what you're referring to, that was that was one of the more harrowing examples of ignorance. I guess is the right word. But she basically said something along the lines of, is your view that the First Amendment should hamstring the federal government in any significant way? And that exactly what the First Amendment is there for. That's what the Constitution is there for.
Speaker 1: That's what the amendments are for. Yeah, for the Bill of Rights.
Speaker 9: Clearly, the First Amendment is there to protect and to limit what the government can do in violation of those protections. And yeah, she's a conclusion driven judge. And that's a very dangerous thing. And that's what the left model is. If they don't like someone's politics, or they don't like someone's positions, the law of the constitution, precedent, whatever it is, it does not hold water. They're going to achieve the result before the case is even heard. And that's a very very dangerous thing.
Speaker 1: I got thirty seconds, and just real quick, let's say this thing does. Let's say I ran and I and Israel just starts slinging lead. Trump can't stop, and anymore it continues to escalate, and who knows? Are you still of the opinion that there's no boots on the ground and what could change your mind? Thirty seconds?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I don't want to get into hypotheticals, but my hope is that we can have have a peaceful coexistence without a nuclear armed Iran. And you never say never, but I do not want a drawn out conflict, and peace through strength is the way forward. And I hope the president successful.
Speaker 1: Congress from Brad and Not, thank you so much. We'll let you get back to it. Talk to you in a couple of weeks. Okay, all right, Casey, thank you and we'll be right back hang on. Thank you to Congress from brad Not for chatting with us to day. And I think Ross is still setting this up, so we have we have Brad not like every couple of weeks or whatever. I think we're gonna get Richard Hudson up in there, and I think I want to find maybe a one that's a little further because Knot's kind of, you know, north way leaning over towards the Triad and so we'll figure all that out. But well, we talked to Senator Bud too, and even though he's the Senator now, he obviously hails from the Triads. So a little more, a little more rotation because a lot of stuff happened in Washington.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Now that Trump's back, because you can see the president right, they let him out to do things. And one of the things he's doing today is he went over to the Hague and Ross, are you sitting down, buddy? I can't toe him in the Greensboro studio, all right, you're prone, all right. Apparently there's some protesters over at the Hague that are not fans. I don't believe it in Europe. Yeah, what's going on? So but anyway, he's over there and he's going do you remember the remember when JD. Vance went over very early and was like you was berating Germany for censorship. Remember the look on everybody's faces. It's going to be that again, only this time it's about pay for your own defense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did it over there, and then they said they didn't they censor him after he said he they wanted the censor people.
Speaker 1: Correct by the way, dude JD vanced he So last week we had a story where Jade Vance created a blue Sky account and he posted something about this one of the Supreme Court decisions and very politely asked what do you think, and then they immediately blocked his account. They then unblocked it later. So yesterday after that, Mandami lunatic, who We'll touch on that real quick because I realized I did it right at the beginning of the show and I want to do it again. He said, congratulations to Mandami and the new head of the Democratic Party, the Democrat Party, which is clearly tongue in cheek and little block and then they unblocked. I think they mass reported blocked him. But it's just what an echo chamber man.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I think Vance brings up a good point though, I mean, I think the future and unbiased opinion here, I ask, the future needs to be this, what's his name, Mandani, the social Mamdani Mamdani right, the New York Communist and David Hogg. That should be the future of the Democratic Party, unbiased. Oh, can we find a place for Crockett? Well, yeah, I mean, I don't want to be sexist there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So AOC and Crockett maybe getting wrapping up the women's side that thing, or maybe maybe this lady right here will get herself up to Congress. This is the current vice mayor of Cuddy. He I don't know how I had never even seen this story or this city, and it's in La County somewhere, but anyway, so she's the vice mayor. This is an elected official. I would remind you that we played the audio earlier, played the audio earlier of a couple, a couple of women. It just happened to be Luna.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: We don't care the gender of the Lunatics, but it's just for whatever reason, it's it's mostly women today. And we had this insane person right here.
Speaker 3: This is my official application of states that you should wipe out because we did not vote for that orange cheetah man over here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: And all right, and then she goes on to list a bunch of red states, including the state her parents live in, and she says, I ran the way that Ross makes Ross want to punch walls. So we had her that we had the Amazon world.
Speaker 7: Do you know how I'm supposed to do my job when we bombed Iran.
Speaker 1: Because you're an adult, shut up. So yeah, but they're not elected officials. They're not elected officials. This woman is an elected official and name is Cynthia Gonzalez. And I want you to really pay attention to what she's attempting to organize or at least advocating for, because this right here, this is this is bad for nothing.
Speaker 8: But I want to know where all the trollos are at in Los Angeles. Eighteenth Street, Florentia, where's the leadership at? Because you guys are all about territory and this is eighteenth Street and this is Torne. You guys tag everything up, paming hood and now that your hood's being invaded by the biggest gang there is, they're in a peep value. It's everyone else who's not about the gang life that's out there protesting and speaking up. We're out there life biting, are protecting ours, are protecting our people in leg Where are you at?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Just just be clear? And so when she says Florencia, and she's referring to Eighteenth Street, those are two of the most violent Hispanic gangs in Los Angeles two of the worst of the worst of the violent gangs in Los Angeles. If there's a gangland shooting and it's Hispanics shooting each other, Hispanic gang members, chances are one of the one of the people shooting or getting shot is a member of this gang, those two gangs. She just said. It sounded like ross corrective, right. It sounded like she was wanting them to step forward and fight Ice. Yeah, I know. It sounds like she's saying, take up arms and protect your quote territory against Ice. Yeah. Yeah, say where you shoot each other, watch shoot the Ice guys there. That's an elected official. That's insane. I don't know. I haven't seen any I haven't seen the city respond to it yet. If they did, it was after I put prep together because I didn't look for it last night. I don't see anything this morning. I don't know if she's apologizers planning to apologize.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you apologize your way. How are you an elected official and you're making a video that pretty much says I don't understand why you're not shooting at Fed's Like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're lazy. Why are you being lazy? Like geez man.
Speaker 5: That's because I mean, even the gangs are like, hey, we're not going to be shooting at Fed's because.
Speaker 1: Right, because then that brings heat. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The goal in that situation, as somebody who's never run a violent criminal organization but things I'd do a pretty good job, is you don't draw unnecessary heat. It's for the same you know, it's kind of like the you know, the mob code, right, somebody's in the life throughout of the life. You don't mess with the families. Obviously that ended up changing with and that, by the way, also led to likely a lot of the downfall of organized Italian crime families because they kind of broke that cardinal rule. You don't mess with the women and children. You don't decide to take on the federal government. You may screw with local law enforcement or try to corrupt them, but you don't do that with the Feds, especially when the guy calling the shots for the FEDS is the guy in office right now. He doesn't care, but this is what she's calling for, and it's only yeah, well anyway, and you know, since we did the roundup of unfortunate audio, let me just add real quickly the the Aaron Burnett audio talking about Iran on CNN yesterday. Listen to this.
Speaker 11: But the question is whether or not the comp can remain when the regime is still that is still there, who wants death to America, death to Israel stays in place. And that is part of the discussion, right, yes.
Speaker 12: Absolutely part of the discussion. And you know, I remember Dan at one point being in Tehran years ago and they're chanting death to America all around me, even as I say, oh, I'm an American reporting for CNN, and they were happy to speak to me. So so that those two sort of jarring realities of the chant and yet the friendliness have existed together.
Speaker 1: Friend they're chanting death to America, you're surrounded, there's people hanging from cranes behind them, behind them for you know, showing for not being modest enough or being gay or whatever.
Speaker 5: I had somebody correct us on that on social media and they said, you got you, guys are over reacting. That isn't like they were hanging members of a parent massade. So those were Jews they were hanging there. Those weren't their own people. They weren't you know, like.
Speaker 1: Gaze or they weren't you know, women who were showing their face or whatever those oh in her video. No, the other one, the original death to Death to America video that I referenced for they also had the hangings. Those were gay people that was identified they had because they did. New York Times focused on two of them because they were students. There were two students who made a social media post.
Speaker 5: But the person on social media was saying, you guys are overreacting to like the current hanging.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously I still understand.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, death to America. That's in the inflection. It is death death to Ross. See, yeah, friendly, that sounds I don't like that. It's but I said, you hear the up the up tempo, the inflection there, right.
Speaker 5: It sounds friendly. But it's still the death part and the other words together death to Ross. That's questionable. So you might not want death to You're like, I don't know, maybe death to Ross maybe not.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, but I don't want death in the other one. I'm trying to be friendly.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: No good deed, all right, Ken Boon from the Weather Channel. He's got this is not a good deed he's about to do. He's got some bad news for all of us. What's going on? Ken, Good morning?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you are right. It is going to be another very very hot day, dangerously hot up there. We have an extreme heat warning today, we have a heat advisory tomorrow, and this heat is going to continue right into the upcoming weekend. We're gonna have a better chance of storms setting towards the weekend. So sunny today, very hot, closing in on one hundred this afternoon, but our heat index could be as high as one ten to one fifteen in spots. There is a chance for showers and storms late this afternoon and this evening, otherwise partly cloudy tonight, mid seventies, a better chance for those afternoon and evening storms Tomorrow, high temperatures mid nineties. Still looking at a heat index between one oh five and one ten. Afternoon storms and hot on Friday, mid nineties. Weekend forecasts will keep a slight chance to the late day storms in, but it'll stay sunny and hot, with mid nineties expected Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: All right, Are you with us tomorrow, sir?
Speaker 10: Uh No, Jeff, We'll be with you tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, All right, we'll have a good one. Thank you much, Ken, appreciate it.
Speaker 10: All right, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we will come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on if you like our new liner. By the way, isn't that good? Huh?
Speaker 10: How you doing?
Speaker 13: I'm doing well. I'll tell you the truth. Because of the delay, then we're doing it over the phone. I didn't get to hear the lone.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on, Ross, would you play the liner for mister Bellinger? One six point one FM Talk and ninety four or five w PTI, two stations driving the best in talk. They don't know what there doing. Do you understand that this is the casey O Day show? Oh yeah, look at that gift from the commander in chief. All right, I'll let you get to it. Yeah, what do you got there? Jeff?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 13: This report sponsored by Total Lineman more.
Speaker 4: This is going to be another day for.
Speaker 13: Investors to monitor what Federal Reserve Chair Jerown Powell is saying on Capitol Hill. Powell stuck to his guns during his first day of congressional testimony, telling a House panel he more data on inflation before lowering infrastrates. Powell returns to Capitol Hill today testify before the Senate Banking Committee. He is not likely, of course, to have changed his tune overnight, but the Q and a session with senators could result in the comment that affects the market. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik criticized the FED chair and an ex posting this morning, He said infrastrates should be cut at the July meeting. Stock market futures are mixed right now. The Dow futures are down one point, but the S and P and Nasdaq futures are both modestly higher. FedEx posted its quarterly results after the markets closed yesterday. The delivery company had a bigger than expected quarterly profit, but had issued disappointing guidance for the current quarter. Middle income families doing a little better financially last month. Primerica's household budget index improved in May. The bank reports income gains outpaced increases and the prices of everyday necessities and purchasing power improves slightly. A couple of big retailers are considering how they might accelerate deliveries to online customers. Walmart is reportedly testing so called dark stores. These are small warehouses that are set up to resemble retail stores. They're closed to the publicly service delivery hubs, and Target is said to be testing a delivery concept modeled after Temu and She and products are shipped to customers directly from factories. And Casey, Starbucks changed the way it charges for drink modifications. Customers can get any combination of sauces and syrups for eighty cents, regardless of the number of pumps, and Starbucks says this means better value for customers.
Speaker 1: Casey, All right, thank you very much, Jeff, would you appreciate it and we'll chat tomorrow, sir.
Speaker 13: Sounds good talk to you.
Speaker 1: Then, all right, there you go. Jeff Bellinger from Bloomberg News joining us. All Right, real quick, congratulations are in order. If you missed the first part of the show, first half hour, then you probably you have not heard this yet. But I just want to say congratulations to anyone listening who owns a home in North Carolina. Your home is going up in value more than it already is for whatever reason. And you can think what happened yesterday, because yesterday the primary race there in New York for the Democrat nominee the the Hey, let's give everybody all the free stuff, dude one. So that's awful and actually gets far worse when you start looking at his crime initiatives. All right, so let's see en cash bail, decriminalized sex work, so make prostitution legal. There, legal marijuana, decriminalized simple drug possessions. So that's all the other drugs too, or at least some of them. Create injection sites for you know you heroin enthusiasts, get rid of solitary confinement, elder parole, which I looked up. Basically, if it doesn't matter as long as you turn sixty five, maybe we should just let you out of jail.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know you murdered that string of whatever's, but hey, you're sixty five, go get a discount movie. Reduced maximum sentences, repeal mandatory minimums, and repeal sentencing enhancements, and stop cooperating with ICE. So that should be great for the city of New York, which will cause people to flee. And last year when they fled New York, North Carolina led the transplant list, we overtook Florida. Yeah, es, and that trend will probably continue. And then, supplying to man Wull, then dictate that your house is going to be worth more. Now if your rent, you're extra screwed because then your rent will go up. You have no recourse. And oh, by the way, this guy is also freezing rents in New York, so his people will have their rent subsidized frozen, but ours will, under normal course of business, get more expensive. But if you own a home, it's worth more ross. Aren't you excited, buddy? I am not. I'm not. Oh what, no, worried.
Speaker 5: The property value is gonna go up, so my insurance is going to go up, So my mortgage payment is going to go up, and my property tax is gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Stop it, just stop. Yeah, this guy's got excited. He's gonna turn New York into Gotham, like it's Gotham. That's how you get Batman. Though, that's a good point. If Gotham was, you know, all Kumbai, Yah, what would Batman have emerged?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: He would not. Why do you hate Batman? That's my question to you. Also, are you going to subsidize the hookers? Not everyone can afford hookers. If you make them legal, you getta You get like a benefits car. You don't call it snap, but you call it something that starts with S N N A, I'll let you figure it out. Use that government, government subsidized hookers. Man is the lunacy of all of this