Speaker 1: Horizon Talk Radio Online from the Highlands of Scotland. We are voices from around the world. Horizon Talk Radio Online from the Highlands of Scotland. We are voices from around the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone welcome. It's Andy Pitcher on a fine Monday evening, a bit snowy here in the Highlands, but we're here tonight with the MacMaster, who normally goes to sunny places. He's Lee from the MacMaster doc co dot UK. He's on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Top of my head, I think he's got thirty two thousand followers on YouTube, but that was the last time I looked anyway. So he's an online traveling tech series. He's film, he films, is hosted and he's it's all edited by Lee the MacMaster. In today's world informationous crucial, especial. She went traving to a new destination. Also that also Lee also does food sort of you know, taste food and all that from different places. I think that's also important to know a bit about a place before you go and eat there or travel there or whatever. So his channel provides viewers with process information, the raises awareness to destinations around the world, while at the same time sharing his experiences, journey and fun along the way. And I'd love to say whose thank you to Lead for joining us, but a million thank yous to over one hundred people earlier that sent in questions. And I've done a little bit of a survey and sort of lead one lately. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hello there, How are you nice to be on the show? Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 2: You'll be happy to know though it's not waste because it's on Google, Apple, every good podcast you can ever know, think cub So it's quite a good setup we've got now, Yes, So let's start with you. Then, what did you do before you've done the travel blogs? And then while going to travel blogs?
Speaker 3: What did I do right? Well? My trade is I am a graphic designer, graphic artist. I worked in the newspaper industry, which I still do or kind of I did before the before the current situation. I contract to the newspaper industry to do corporate videos. Most of the corporate videos that I did for the Food and Drink Awards, the business Woman of the Year awards for the Birmingham Lester, Nottingham Derby around the Midlands that stopped because of the current situation, and I decided to take my sort of like hot be as it was then the YouTube videos, to the next level and start doing that as a as a full time job, kind of saying. I figured on doing that literally just prior to the pandemic, were going to do it, and then it hit. But the pandemic kind of a lot. I gained a lot more subscribers for it because because it was travel and people couldn't travel. I was showing people, you know, mainly Tenerife at the time, and they couldn't travel, so it was bringing them a little bit of positivity in a world that was a little cloudy at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I actually first looked at your travel blog early last year, there's no indication that you only did it because of the pandemic. It was more, you know, you've been doing it for years and you just love doing it, that kind of thing. That's the impression I got.
Speaker 3: I did. I loved, Don't get me wrong, I loved I love vogging, and I've always loved doing making movies and editing videos. And I started doing my travel vlog way before the pandemic when I lived over in the United States, so I was in Hoboken in New Jersey, and if you look back at my very very first flog, they were American based. And then I came back to the UK and did some vlogs here, and then I went over to Tenerif and kind of hit on a niche with Tenorief. It was easy to do vlogs there. I knew it pretty well. The weather was amazing, which makes filming a lot better and a lot easier. And there was a lot of places to eat that I could go eat in places and show people what to do on the island of tener Reef. And I kind of kept going back there and built up a kind of a following through Tenerief really, and I've did Grand Canario after that, and I got into the market of Tenerif. And I think a lot of people think I just film Tenerief, but I will be moving. I'll be going back after the lockdown to Tenerief, but I am going to plan on traveling around a lot further Afield as well, the United States, Australia and the Four Eef, so everywhere I possibly can and show people what a wonderful world it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm guessing you know from you know everything I say is based on me my opinion that these travel videos are really just an extension of what you actually love doing the video and in the meeting the people and you know, just having the fun as you would.
Speaker 3: I absolutely love it, and I have to say meeting people along the way is a great thing about the about being a vlogger. You meet so many different people along the way, along the journey, and I always say the I mean a lot of the viewers, and I call them I don't like to call them fans. I really disliked the word fans, So I call them friends of the channel. And I meet them along the way, and it's just great. You meet so many people, and it's it's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing about being a YouTuber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got addicted a little bit of other YouTuber channels, but I certainly look at yours because I think the other reason we got into your channel was we wanted that bit of hope, you know, while behind lockdown. But obviously we thought you'd been doing it for years. But what was on Lockdown last April May? We thought, wouldn't it be nice to go somewhere? And your channel said ten of Reef and when already booked a holiday to Vietnam, and we thought, well, we're not going to go there this year and probably not next and it's still not any good even today. So we decided to do a month in Tennerie if that was around July, and then we've done another three weeks in food Ventura and that was in October time. So we've got the seven weeks all inclusive in tenne for the same as four weeks non all inclusive self Catherin in Vietnam. So we enjoyed it. But yeah, you gave us hope. And all the comments I've had emails about sorry about your videos, is that exactly what you do. In one sense you're giving people hope and the other sense you're actually explaining about a destination or about food. I've gone to fish and chips later because I've got a couple of questions on fish and chips.
Speaker 3: If I don't forget, I can remind you about fish and chips. I look like fish and chips soon if he's anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, it has tick on me to call your sister Soko. But anyway, that's another one.
Speaker 3: That'scho sister I think everybody has to have some kind of nickname. I'm wondering whether you're actually going to ask me where I got the name Mac Master in one of your questions.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess only because you're a video person, and obviously it's not Windows. It's a Mac. You probably use that's and the master bit. I'm not sure, but I guess you've learned to use it very well.
Speaker 3: Since nineteen eighty six, March the seventeenth, nineteen eighty six at the Chad newspaper, and I know them inside out, so I've gained the name of the Mac Master. So it continued on and it sounds like some kind of souper heroo, isn't it. So I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm just thinking about Mac in particular. I'm not actually ever used a Mac. What is the difference between a Windows where all these pop ups happen all the time, and and the MacBook.
Speaker 3: You can't talk to me about Windows. It's my kryptonite, Okay, I just I can't do Windows. It's Max just better. I think it's more more, more for the creative person, more for the artistic type. I think, uh, you know, designers and video people.
Speaker 2: So do you still get I mean anyway, Yeah, I was going to say, do you still get? Can you open more than one page on the Mac? That's all I was curious about.
Speaker 3: You didn't used to be a two years ago. They're pretty much the same now. To be honest, I'm pretty much the same. But what I do So, what I do say is anybody who's got windows laptops out there, you shouldn't be allowed to sit in the window of Starbucks. You can only sit in the window of Starbucks if you've got a MacBook.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And maybe they should also be wearing one of these merches from your store, which exactly I've attempted. I've attempted to try and buy one myself. But I think you need like a big person's size, because even to extra large, and some of them are not.
Speaker 3: You know, I think we go to five excel.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not too bad. Then it's just a look at the hoodie, which.
Speaker 3: Is I'll need about ten X. I'll ever eat any more fish and chips?
Speaker 2: Well, let's get fish and chips out the way. You've done thousands of reviews on fishing chips just trying to work out is a favorite one from just keep it simple. You can't underneath because if you've done one hundreds of them, i'd say, by now the chips and the fish taste it pretty similar.
Speaker 3: I have to say my favorite one in Tennerieve. Everybody who knows me and watches the channel, we'll know that it's the Palms. The Palms fish and chip shop in Tennerief. It's the Bits, just an amazing fish and chip shop. And Lorraine who owns it there, the owner is an absolutely amazing lady. She's brilliant lover of tibets. If she's listening high Lorraine said, pop over and support them when you get back to Tennerief. My favorite one in the UK, i'd probably say the Beard Sailor in Pudsey and Leeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, one of my favorite ones years ago, now well not years ago but ten years plus used to be in near cambys was in Cambyshire place called Wisbeach, march Eaily, that area and it was just bang on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The chips were soft inside but crispy on the out. The battle was crispy and when you put your something vine and ground them, you could just smell the you know, the goodness out of them. But now you know, we go to Yarmouth, SKay, Blackpool, we live in Scotland. You just can't find a decent fish and chips anywhere, well, at least the place of weavers.
Speaker 3: It you need to come to Yorkshire, although I'm told that Scotland have some of the best as well. But I'm not from Yorkshire, but I do believe that Yorkshire is the best fish and chips. They're great. But the palms in ten I love it. And you've got the scenery as well. You've got the sea, you got the sea air, You've got the sunshine. Makes it all for the batter, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the atmosphere, isn't it It is?
Speaker 3: It is? So moving on from fish and chips, What are the questions have you? I know you've got quite a few questions to your listeners have sent in there, so hit me with the questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then we'll do questions for well, I was going to ask you about the COVID nineteen passports and then move on to questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, let's go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the reason I wanted tonight it was hoping that we could be celebrating some good news, but obviously Johnson tonight has said, you know it's in the air, but we're not going to confirm nothing until at least May seventeen. But your video the other day really some little in a nutshell, it's still going to be an unfair system where if you're in amber and it suddenly goes up to red or from green up to amber, you know people are just going to literally have to drop the suitcase, so pick up the suitcases and bunting the airport quickly, which is not very fair, is it.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I mean it's funny because as I went out to film the that that episode and it was about the traffic light system sharing, my girlfriend said, you could be going to be an amber gambler basically. And I know the system is there to protect you in a way that if it's green when you go, it goes to amber first rather than going straight to red, but you know, you still could have a crossover where if you're there for two or three weeks, that you you've basically got a clamber to get back to the UK, So you could be left stranded because obviously we know the traffic lights changed as soon as you go through them, but it's going to be difficult. But at the same time, like I say, there is like at the end of the tunnel. Well, you know, the UK's very were advanced on the on the on the vaccine front, and there's a lot of countries that are you know, I don't think tenor e I don't know, but they get in there. I think in a few months by the let's look at next year. By next year, I think we're going to be back to some kind of normality because you know, the vaccine rollout is going to be a lot more advanced. So I think we're looking at it this way. A year ago we were we were nowhere near I like at the end of the tunnel. Now we get in there, so you know it's a positive we're on the way there. We're on the way now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I mean me personally, I was just thinking it would have been fair if they didn't do the traffic light system in one way, but then you kind of need both of it, both parts of the equation. You know, there's no good saying that if you've had your vaccine, or you've had a negative test, or you've had the antibodies you can travel because you need the other part of it. There's no good you going into a bad country a red because you're just going to bring the virus back. So I guess the only thing that will heal with that is time. So they might have a crazy system like that last year for the rest of this year, but then next year it will probably be a bit more clear.
Speaker 3: Like you said, I think next year it will be a lot clearer. And I think the problem, the problem or the issue that we had is a lot of us expected that you know, this year it was going to be the end of it, and I personally didn't. I think until the vaccine rollouts gone ahead. I think by the end of this year will be will be a lot further to the end of that tunnel. That's what I think next I think this year is going to be very difficult. If you're going to plan on going holiday this year, you've got to be prepared that it may change. You know that things may change while you're out there, whereas next year I think will be maybe not it's normal, but almost there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said last year, then I'll start asking these questions. We planned Vietnam and we're doing well. The backup plan was going anywhere. You can always go to tenor Reef, I said to myself, even though I've been to all the other islands before, but I've never been to tenner Reef. And I went to the North part as well. So we didn't have a backup plan, but in a way we did because we said, we don't matter where we go, we just go to Europe. Now this year, like a four, we actually planned to go. We've got some friends in Bali, so like a fore, we planned for August in Balley, but that weren't going to happen, so I thought, that's it. Let's do a winter holiday instead. So we're we're hoping for Christmas and New Year now in Turkey because they do lovely, cheap winter holidays, and if it don't happen, it'll be ten Reef. And if that don't happen, we just give up.
Speaker 3: Because my next series, I'm starting my next series in April, well as we're in April, but I'm doing the next series in the UK. And the reason being is, you know, there are loopholes now and I possibly could get over to Tenory jumping through loopholes because I'm doing it for work. But I figured a couple of reasons. I thought, lots of people are going to be holidaying in the UK. You're going to want to know fun things to do, places to go, cheap, places to eat, you know, because we want to we want a bargain when we go around or you do it, you do it for the orchshore, not TK, Sure, we want to. We want to bargain. And if you've got if you've got a family. So I'm going to be touring the UK for a couple of reasons, so that I can show people around. We've got a great We've got a wonderful country. We've got Scotland, you know, Scotland is such an amazing, amazing country within itself. And we've got whales, you know, We've got Northern Ireland, we've got England, Cornwall. So I want to travel the length of the rest of the UK showing people what we've got at home for the time being, and keep some of the keep some of the money in our own economy for the time being. And then once things get a little bit easier and things restrictions left, then I'll start traveling further afield. But I think also at the same time, it allows me to stay a little bit closer to my family who don't want to travel abroad at the moment.
Speaker 2: No, they're very sensible. I heard what you said. Families are different to couples. You know, we're just a couple, so we can take it or we can leave it, you know, but families you've got to be really careful with young children. Yeah, so the first question was actually a part of that thing you've just said, what places in the UK are going a visit? And to add on to that, if you're come into the Highlands in Verness North, there'll be a bit human fish and chips.
Speaker 3: Wait you're on, I will definitely take you up on that one. I've got your phone number, house, We've regiving you a call. Scotland is on the cards. Cornwall is a place that I've never been to, but I've got friends down there and it's a beautiful part of the country. Wales as well as a zip wire that goes one hundred miles an hour or something that thing. So I've got to do that. I'm going to be doing the capital where London, I'm going to be doing all the seaside resorts and Wales everywhere. I've got a list of places around the UK and also where Northern Ireland as well. So I'm going to be doing lots of different things, but I'm going to be trying to do things that are suitable for families and couples, and also I'm going to try and do it so that it's on a bit of a shoe drink, because a lot of people have the vision that you know, England's expensive and we always rip off Britain and you get a few negative comments. I've had more positive comments I have to say about traveling in the UK. Get a few negative comments there and I rip off Britain blah blah blah. So I want to show the places that where you can get a bargain, where you can go to around the UK and it doesn't have to cost you a fortune. Because I'm okay when I'm traveling around doing videos because I'm getting paid by YouTube for them, But when I travel around with my family, I have to work to a budget. We have to work for a budget, and I want to I want to show that for couple and families. So I think that's the way to go.
Speaker 2: If you do your research. A lot of websites out there doing exactly that. And if you've got time and doing central Scotland, I recommend the full kirk Will. It's basically like you're on a narrow boat and they lift you up high and then it's like a tour. You actually get lifted on the public now about and then lifted down again. The folk Will is quite cheap and families love that. Yeah, okay, next question, then, what's your favorite place so far you've been to? Oh, dear, I'll guess in your old blogging loads, in your blogging life, in my.
Speaker 3: O vlogging life. I mean, I obviously I love Tenerif. I film, you know, I filmed many things in Tennerief. I lived in Hoboken, New Jersey for twelve years, and I love That's on a few my blogs. I love it, I have to say, and I hope to go back one day if I can persuade the family to move there. I'd play Tenerif and the United States days.
Speaker 2: I don't know why somebody asked this, but it was the person at home that you missed the most? I mean, I'd miss them all.
Speaker 3: Who's the person at home that I missed the most? Blimey that's difficult because I can't really say one. I mean I've got, you know, three daughters and a son, and obviously Sarah my family. I missed my family when I went on my way my family.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't marry it down to one person.
Speaker 2: Onto food again, I mean probably fishing gips. No, it's not. What has been the most interesting of food you've ever tasted?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question. Actually the most fish eyes. But I didn't taste it. I got down your to taste it. I couldn't manage it, not at all. I was the most interesting food that I've ever seen? Yeah, it's fish eyes. Give I'd give that one a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is there anything that you when you travel with something that you know, the item that you're taken with you is I don't know why people ask this question. It's essentially you know, is this something you couldn't do about? I mean, I was just thinking you couldn't do about your canber? But uh my, I guess on home comfort? Yeah, on home comforts. I think that's what they meant on.
Speaker 3: My home comforts? Oh amadin extra, Yeah, I get a lot about aches. It's the only thing that stops me getting headache.
Speaker 2: And back on the what's the way just think you've seen.
Speaker 3: The weirdest thing I've seen? Oh BlimE me, that's a good question. The weirdest thing. I'm not really, do you know what I'm not really, I'm not really sure the weirdest thing I've seen. I'll come back to that one. I have to come back to that one. I don't know, I don't off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Probably seeing yourself a bit hungover and ten for the next morning on videos.
Speaker 3: Probably probably, yeah, probably watching look at myself in the mirror in the morning.
Speaker 2: What's your top travel tip for people?
Speaker 3: My top travel tip travel light?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean on that subject, on that subject, we always seem to be you know, we've only learned recently in the last year, especially tenn of me flunders a lot. We used to take like a big suitcase, a little one each and okay, it's expensive anyway, which you know we're bunkers for doing it. But actually this time in turn of reads, we took a small suitcase and the bag, you know, and do you know what, obviously it wasn't no money at all, I'm right now. But also you don't really need that much, especially if you've got an apartment near launderette, and if you really did need something, you just buy it and take it home.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I have a small case and I have my backpack with my mac in and my cameras. Travel a light because you can take a massive suitcase and I guarantee you you won't wear off the stuff that's in it, so it's pointless. You're just carrying stuff around and making it more difficult. Just travel light. What people say to me, You've only took seven shirts with you. I've got a washing machine.
Speaker 2: So this is an interesting question. What would you do for work if you didn't do them what you do now? What would be the alternative job?
Speaker 3: I could say, I go back to being a graphic designer. I'm said I go back to being a graphic artist because I'm good at being a graphic designer. However, I always wanted to be a policeman after my dad, like my dad, but he talked to me out of that, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just skipping some of these because a lot of them are very similar. Okay, well just have to talk a bit more about than probably the Yeah, the UK was it all to start then when's're gonna kick off.
Speaker 3: As soon as we're allowed to travel, which I believe is the twelfth of April, so I think we're allowed to travel around then and do overnight stays. So I'm going to start doing the filming for it after the twelfth of April. And what I want to do is do less. At the moment, I've been uploading daily doing donuts, fish and chips and anything really because people have said, yeah, I just do the raw and cut videos. What I want to do is maybe do one or two a week, but do a little bit more of a quality footage and get some really good footage, some drone shots and exciting things, and spend a little bit more time editing it. So I'll probably just drop one or two videos a week from around the UK, but they'll be the content in it will be a little bit better at the moment because at the moment, I mean, how many fish and chips can I eat?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Do they want me to? How many fishing ships do you want to watch me eat? So it's going to be a little bit better. I'm going to do like zip wires, I'm going to try and do balloon flights, diving again in this in this country as well, speedboats anything really I'm to a bungee jump in maybe doing all sorts of different things boat trips and anything that I can think of that something a little bit different, but also that people can do on their travels around the UK.
Speaker 2: And maybe if you could, you could do both if you wanted to, if you had the time, you could say, well, I'm doing two quality videos like you've just mentioned. And then maybe you said at a hotel you particularly like, you could review the hotel, you could review the caravan park or the the train you went on, you know, just as an added extra something like that. And that was all top of my head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that was a good idea. Like few you know, little ones in there as well. I'm trying to do a few train journeys as well.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 3: Secret passion of steam trains and train journeys because I sit watching.
Speaker 2: You know what the one is in Scotland and don't you well there's a small one in Avymore. I see every more steam when that goes up about ten miles and back again. And that's very nice, it is.
Speaker 3: I watched it on television last night, so I'm going to do a few train journeys as well, and also along the way of going around the UK, I'm going to be putting on my YouTube community page of where are we going and if there are any viewers of the channel that want to meet up and it is the neck of the Woods, they might be able to show me around and appear on the vog as well. I want to try and incorporate and you know, get people involved, get the views involved as well, so they could be on the vlog.
Speaker 2: Well you can if you come to the Highlands. The best steam railway in Scotland I think is the Jacobite which is from Fort William to Mallaig or Mallag as they call it, and it's about about twenty thirty mile run and it goes both ways for the round trip and it's absolute sensational and it stops at a via up that Harry Potter was filmed out and it's it's really good. I don't think that's that expensive either. So the Jacobite steam train Fort William, which if you're going to do the NC five hundred road trip to Inverness North and then round you would see all these places I've just mentioned anyway.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm going to do. Actually, I'm going to do the NC five hundred. Somebody mentioned that so and I'm exchanged my car so I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: You would actually lee, you would actually come within a fish and chip and a beer for me by doing it, because I'm one hundred miles north at a place called Thursday and you have to come there that way because it's one of the main stopping points on the NC five hundred. Oh that's it.
Speaker 3: Then we're on for a beer and fish and chips along the way. Sounds good.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, do you want to plug your websites and that? And I said it'll be a thirty minute chat and I want again. Thanks to the listeners of wroting, I mean, I must admit I haven't read all them out, but because very similar, I think they just wanted to hear your voice.
Speaker 3: To be fair, they can see me. I'm going to be traveling around the UK. So as I'm traveling around the UK, I will be letting people now on my YouTube community page where I'm going prior so if if they know, because if I'm going to visit a place and they live there, and they want to be on the vlog. They can show me around the place. They'll make the video, make the blog a lot easier and also a lot more interesting because they'll know things about where they live more so than I will do as well. So I should be letting people know where I'm going and I can meet her along the way, and I can plug on my website. I mean, you can find me on YouTube under the MacMaster. Mac Master is all one word n A C N A S T e R. Or you can go to I think it's MacMaster dot CA. That you care, I think it isn't there, but look, just look up the mac Master. Look up the mac Master on YouTube YouTube dot com, forward slash the MacMaster and hit the subscribe button and you can watch me traveling around.
Speaker 2: Also, just before we go, a tip, if you had a couple of trusted people, they could actually be your social media admin. Where the idea being, because I've done this before for other people. Because you're traveling in different places, they could be on the computer a few hours a day trying. It's a bit like you know, the celebrities coming to town. I know you're not quite like that, but it sort of complements what you're doing. People know you're coming, not just by getting them to come to your page. You need other people, I think, to help you, and it would also then help them in the content that you provide. But yeah, who's got a few hours to spare every day for free? Not many, but just an idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good idea. It's a good idea to be honest. I can't wait to travel the UK. We live in such a wonderful, beautiful country and I want to. I really do want to keep the economy going here in the UK and put some money back into our own economy as well. I know we're all desperate to go abroad and get some sunshine, but you know, I think we've got a good summer coming up, got some good weather coming up, and some great places to see, and I want to. I want to show people the beauty of our own country and try and keep it on a shoe string, like I say, because you know, we don't want to be spending as fortune as we go around, especially if we've got families like myself. So I'm going to try and do it on a shoe string, the UK on a shoe string.
Speaker 2: Well at the moment, the caravan parks in the country and the legs of the premier inn and travel large twenty five pounds a night. You can't beat that. Scotland's opening on the twenty six of April, the same as England, so in fact Scotland's hairdressers are open earlier. But I think by the end of April everywhere in Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales it will be open for you Lee.
Speaker 3: They were. I think it'll be open for business. The UK is open for business, and I want to if anyone's got any ideas. I mean, I've had lots of ideas I've been sent to me as well. One of them I think that people want me to do things that are a bit risky, and one of somebody sent me the idea of a zip wire in Wales somewhere, and so I want to do I'm going to do that. I think it's one hundred mile an hour and it's so many feet up and if I can get it on camera and get the GoPro on, I'd love to do it. And while to be scared a little bit and I'll probably be screaming, but it makes for good viewing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also maybe you could team up with It's called theme Park Worldwide. He's a young guy. He's got a good radio voice, and he may take you on a few roller coasters around the country because he's doing exactly what you're doing, but in a roller coaster kind of way. Just to show people that, yeah, just to show the people in the UK. And I'm just thinking what his name was. He's got two hundred and fifty two thousand subscribers, so.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's doing good. He's doing good.
Speaker 2: I'll send you the link like most people could, you know, we'll send you the link just in case it may be something you're interested in. Won't bother you with big emails, but I'll put about twenty or thirty ideas you know, people or places in Scotland and yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Wait a bit at Scotland to be honest, beautiful, beautiful place. So long as I don't have to listen to any bagpipe, bagpipes. That's my pet hate is bagpipes. I can't do.
Speaker 2: Well. The tradition for one night is probably to go to one of these pubs, have some tweet listen to the bagpipe and the kailey. But I mean that doesn't mean you have to. But it is a tradition. And I'm not saying you have to wear the kilt. You don't have to wear the kilt.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should wear a kilt. It would make for more fun on the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's another another idea. Hang, and I've got somebody in chats now asking the question, can you ask the master if you can get a ride in your Porsche? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it won't be the it won't be the same Porsche though. That Porsche is going back. It's it seems to be getting lower, although I think it's me that's getting older. So if that one's going back, and I've got a one with a different one, you'll see on the vlog which one is. I think it's a different it's a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: An s UV?
Speaker 3: Come in so I can travel the country a little bit easier and get out of it easier as well. But yeah, by all means I will meet it with them.
Speaker 2: This guy's a cow enthusiasts.
Speaker 3: So, oh, I know which one is. It's the Porsche McCann Turbo. So I've ordered that one. It's the leases upon this one. So and I've got a more seats in it to put my children. Two seats doesn't really work when you've got two children and a girlfriend. Doesn't doesn't work. I didn't do the maths properly.
Speaker 2: Well. When you come up here, at least five or six people want to meet you in this little town so or the Besley And thanks for coming on Horizon talk with you tonight.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. And can I just say to everybody that watches me, I want to say big hello, thank you for thank you for listening to me, thank you for watching. And when I'm around about the UK, please keep an eye out where I am and come.
Speaker 2: Say hi, and remember let's go, let's.
Speaker 3: Go, stay safe, stay positive, and I'll see you guys in the next one. All right, Bye bye
Speaker 2: Tall Bye bye bye, take care bye