Speaker 1: Cassy.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast and.
Speaker 3: The number to reach us this hour eight hundred and eight four eight ninety two two. We see your telephone calls coming in. Socialist Mom Donnie, can you hear me? Now booed on Staten Island and loudly booed. Couldn't get the words out there, but he was loudly booed. Then there is Mom Donnie and his mini Mom Donnie. Right, abdul l said, the latest socialist terrorists sympathize, sympathize a star of the Democrat Party, and it reminds me of the hit TV show Fantasy Island. I don't know if you remember that one, but the character tattoo that would yell Boss Boss, the plane is coming in. That's Mom Donnie and his many Mom Donnie's around the country. But here's what I want to focus on. Right, Mom Donny Staten Island booed. Normally, when you have a police event, it was a crime now a crime night out event. Normally when you have those the NYPD rock stars, especially on Staten Island. But even the cops could not save Mom Donnie. He took the stage for what less than a minute, and here's a bit of what that sounded like.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: So I want to know if you folks noticed what happened there. It's hard to hear, but these are the things that political reporters like myself pay attention to. So we all know Scott Lobato is a very amazing artist based in Staten Island, and he wears his emotion on his sleeve. He does not like Mom Donnie. Mam Donnie knows that Scott Libedo does not like him, So we wish Scott Libedo well medical emergency. Apparently had a heart attack trying to yell and scream at Mom Donnie at this event, right, so he took ill right after it, right right after that exchange. But I'm gonna play this back, and I want you to listen carefully. Right, So, what politicians will do sometimes when there's somebody they don't like, they will say their name publicly as a way of giving them the middle finger. Listen carefully, you hear Mam Donnie reference Scott Libato as an artist. He says, he's a great artist, he says, but there are several things we don't agree on. So was it a big f you to Scott Libto, and he knew that Scott Lobedo was there leading the protest against him. Mam Donnie knew that it was Scott Libedo to put a statue in front of city Hall.
Speaker 1: That was one big f you finger.
Speaker 3: Listen again carefully and you're gonna hear Mom Donnie referenced Scott Libato.
Speaker 1: So did you catch it?
Speaker 3: He said to my brother, Scott Lobato, a great artist that we disagree on some things. Folks haven't done this for forty years. I'm telling you that's what politicians do when they want to give you an fu. It's their way of acknowledging you and telling you you're not going to stop them. So it's very interesting. And you know, I'll repeat, Mam Donnie, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Now? Can you hear me? Now? You know you're a failed rapper, So do me a favor of mom. Donnie.
Speaker 3: Come a little closer to the camera, a little closer. Are you getting the hint? Yet? Nobody likes you outside of those people that are blind and they don't know how to read what you're doing. Everybody sees the game and the kind that you're playing that you can't deliver on anything, Mom, Donnie, you're only leading the blind, running the wealthier way, running the people that pay the bills away, and then these folks that you're leading will be left with absolutely nothing. America, Mom Donnie is not selling, not buying what you are selling. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two too. We see your telephone calls coming in. I'm about to begin with them momentarily. Let's listen to President Trump, who last night even referenced the candidate in Michigan. And of course that is uh, doctor abdul l said. And the polls were wrong again last night when they thought it would be a landslide victory for.
Speaker 1: A hater of Jews and a hater of Israel. This guy hates Jews. Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. You know, he hates Jews and he hates Israel.
Speaker 2: Abdul L Sayad, you believe this.
Speaker 3: This, this could only happen to me, Abdul Sad, lovely gentleman.
Speaker 1: He's a man of hate.
Speaker 2: And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody I love.
Speaker 1: He doesn't love everybody. Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves. He doesn't love Israel. He doesn't love Jewish people. He hates them.
Speaker 3: He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart.
Speaker 1: And there's not a freaking thing he can do about it.
Speaker 2: There's not a thing he can do about it, because he hates some embarrassment.
Speaker 1: You lose your home, you lose your apartment, and.
Speaker 2: That's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: When I watch Abdul he's fully.
Speaker 3: And thank you, mister President for being honest. Folks, how did you not see through this? Eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two. We will let you hear, doctor Abdul l said a bit later in the program. The Democrat nominee for Senate in Michigan, right, and oh, by the way, by the way, by the way, the Trump Mike Rogers, the Republican candidate in the race to former Congressman.
Speaker 1: Guess what, America.
Speaker 3: Mister Rogers has now opened up the biggest lead he's had in the poll against either of the Democrat candidates. If everything goes away, this is looking it's going to be a blowout election. And Michigan, a state that's gone traditionally blue lately, you'll see what will happen in that Senate race. So, Hassan Piker, Hassan Piker, because I'm still stuck on this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't mean to be offensive.
Speaker 3: But America, how could you be stuck on stupid meaning Democrats? You're listening to this guy who was on Twitch, a social media guy, and now he's basically leading the Democrats to the people that did not vote for doctor Abdul l said. Hassan Piker says that you are against Muslims. You cannot make this.
Speaker 2: Up like everyone being like Abdullah's a ton of work to do, mending bridges.
Speaker 1: Here's the fucking take nuke for you. Okay.
Speaker 3: You are all unbelievably islamophobic pieces of Okay.
Speaker 1: So if we're pieces of you know what, what are you? Hassan Piker?
Speaker 3: You look like a straight up nut job and you need to go sit down somewhere. You're the same clown that said America deserved nine to eleven, but yet you're living in this country, pimping America and living a good life and now making millions conning people.
Speaker 1: America. Wake up,