Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know. It's brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldra dot com. Excited to visit right now with Ashley from Sue Empire Pitt Rescue. And you guys have something really fun coming up later this month. We have the Scavenger Hunt. Let's talk a little bit about this fun event.
Speaker 2: We have our fourth annual Downtown Seaberger Hunt. This year's a little different. We're being hosted by Club David, So April twenty six. Teams are signing up now. We love a preregister so everything. You can go to our website and start signing up today four person teams or you can sign up individually and we'll place you on a team.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking here. You've got prizes that are pretty cool. Four hundred dollars first place, two hundred dollars second place, Third place still wins one hundred dollars. That is awesome.
Speaker 2: The best part about it is those aren't the only prizes. There is a fifty to fifty raffle going on and we have custom event merchandise, different door prizes that will be handed out. Each location has fun games to participate in. Maybe a dog will be there, you never know. Lots of really really fun stuff.
Speaker 1: And this is a really neat thing. Fourth annual event. You've done this before, but every year it gets bigger, it gets better, and I'm super excited for this one. And it's at a different location, Club David this year, and they've they've recently remodeled and renovated. And have you been in there since they've got that all done?
Speaker 2: You know, I personally have not, but I'm very very excited to check it out. Any The fact that footballs has such great theories and falls, I mean, it's really really fun and to put you know, a business putting some money into their their establishment to update it for their patrons is exciting. We're excited to be hosted there this year.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and again Sue Empire pit Rescues fourth Annual Scavenger Hunt. It's coming up on the twenty sixth now, for those of you who don't have a calendar handy, that's a Saturday, and it's only a few weeks away now, when we've first started talking, this was so far away. We're like, oh, that's not till the end of April. Well, holy cow, we're in the middle of April now.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy. The best part is because you're pre you're registering, you're going to get emails reminding you of the event. If you're part of our mailing list, which you can find up for opitrescue dot org, you've already heard about the event and all the fun things we sent on. I think a big email yesterday with the with all the registration information. But it's going to be a great day. It's from eleven to about five fifteen. Eleven o'clock is registration. The hunt starts at noon four thirties when we start doing our cars, announcements and winners fifty to fifty cash raffle, that kind of thing. So it's going to be a really fun, whole day event.
Speaker 1: Very nice. If you're looking for information, Pit Rescue dot org is the website, or if you go to Facebook, I encourage you to do that and then follow them. Sue Empire Pit Rescue is what you find on Facebook, and you'll see the Sue Empire Pit Rescue Downtown scavenger Hunt, and again it's coming up on the twenty six, which is going to be here before you know it. I encourage you to get registered right now. And if somebody listening is going you know, I would actually like to get involved. Are you looking for volunteers or are you looking for sponsors? What kind of things can people do to help at Sue Empire Pit Rescue.
Speaker 2: The great thing was that this event in particular is we have an awesome volunteer team if you'd like to join that team. Our events team is all volunteers. We use several events throughout the year. We're always looking for people to help schedule, get our door prizes, stuff like that. Our sponsors this year for this event are amazing. So a business out there is willing to or wanting to sponsor our future event. Was that several events coming up that we would love to talk to them about. And if you're just looking to volunteer in general, we have everything from maybe an hour once a month all the way up to you almost full time staff positions, you know, volunteer staff positions available. We're always looking for help in any capacity that people are comfortable or wanting to participate. You can go to Pitrescue dot org. There you'll find our volunteer tab and you can sign up to be a volunteer foster or to adopt a.
Speaker 1: Dog against Sue Empire Pit Rescue. Their event is coming up on the twenty sixth, It'll be here before you know it. And if you'd like to get involved in this event or in any facet of the Sue Empire Pit Rescue for saying, Hey, I want to volunteer, I want to sponsor, I want to donate, whatever it is you'd like to do, you can reach out through the website pit Rescue dot org. Ashley, thank you for all that you do. You guys do amazing things and again you always have the funnest events.
Speaker 2: Too, we do.
Speaker 1: Thanks Ton absolutely Again. Ashley is with the Sue Empire Pit Rescue. Their Scavenger Hunt fourth Annuel coming up the end of this month, the twenty sixth of April, and you can get all the details at pit Rescue dot org or Facebook dot com slash Sue Empire Pit Rescue.
Speaker 2: Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver Guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.