Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wildy for nine, the base number one hit music station. Is it Friday? Yes, Yes, Happy Friday. Are you guys feeling the vibes yet? Feeling the vibes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, major vibes. It's a three day weekend.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Urgroom and I'm Jess. Thank you for hanging out with the JV Show. Graham, you went and got your passport renewed it.
Speaker 3: I renewed online And I got a bone to pick with the twos of us. Why because you guys, look, I brought this up about because we were talking about the real ID and passports and the pictures for him and all this stuff. We've been talking about a bunch because the real ID deadline came and went and I still haven't gotten mine. And my wife the other day is like, we are taking the kids on a summer vacation. We have to they've never been on a trip ever. We have to take them somewhere. And I was like, Uh, do you know that my passport's expired and I don't have a real ID. So if it involves a plane, this is going to be a problem. Yeah, And it does involve a plane. She really wants to go somewhere. She's like, the kids have never been on a flight. They need to go. I think my son on a flight maybe when it was like one, but whatever, we need to go somewhere that we fly to an actual vacation. And I was like, oh shoot, now I got to get something. I started with doing the passport because you can do it online, the renewal, at least because mine just expired. Yep, the real idea. I don't know. Does anyone know how fast you can get that? When I go down there and finally get an appointment and go through the thing.
Speaker 5: How fast you did in like two weeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like the same as like a regular ID when you go okay, so I.
Speaker 3: Need to go solve moral stories. I need to do that too, because the passport thing said four to six weeks, and that'd be cutting it pretty close. But either way, I sat down and did the renewal online and it's actually fairly simple. I was surprised. But you get to the part where you have to have a picture, and they let you upload your own picture. I thought I was gonna have to go somewhere and get an official passport picture.
Speaker 2: Take like a selfie that you just took on your phone.
Speaker 3: They say, no selfie. They want someone else to take the picture of you four to six feet away. They have all these stipulations and all these guidelines. And I went, oh, perfect, I actually have I think we took headshots or something here at work. I was like, I got a picture of me from four to six feet away. Oh, they run it in front of a white background. They've alsen have that perfect. I hit upload and that says check for errors, and it kicked right back. And you want to know why I was smiling in the picture. There is no smiling, you guys said, and I've never heard of that. That's not a thing. Did well, it is a thing. You can't smile with teeth in the picture. You can like half grin.
Speaker 2: When did they the passport I have now? And it's been a while. Mine's actually gonna expire this year too, so I have to renew mine. And now when I'm smiling with teeth, when did they make this change?
Speaker 3: I don't know my last passport that I'm replacing, which was good for ten years. Don't do the math. I'm only twenty seven and a half. I was not allowed to smile in that one. And it's an awkward looking half grin thing I'm doing in there with no teeth, so I think it's been around for a while. Anyways, they kicked mine back this time because I was like, I want to smile with some teeth in this one. Nope, And I had to do another one and take it in front of a boaring wall in my house with like a weird non smile in it. It's awful picture or but whatever. Then I hit upload on that one and it was accepted.
Speaker 2: Wait, you would think.
Speaker 6: That they would also then have the same rules for like your license picture, your real ID picture, but they let you smile in those.
Speaker 3: I guess it's I guess the passport authority is more serious or whatever.
Speaker 2: I want everyone to do, like no happiness.
Speaker 3: No happiness as if they can't recognize you if you're showing your teeth or not. I feel like, if anything, it would help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to see your teeth because then we'll see if it matches.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So anyways, if you're gonna renew your passport, look, it's easy online. I'll say that it's easier than going down and getting the real idea. I assume I still need to do that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of teeth, well, first, well two things. One I mentioned I had to get my passport when you two. I have to go into a place to get it done because I have to make the last name change online, so I can't do it online. But I didn't look into it. I got to get my real idea as well, so I have all this. I got a lot of stuff I got to handle. On the thing of teeth, does anyone have any teeth whitening? People can, because it's getting out of hand over here. I am right there, friend, Oh my god, my even my daughter she's only two, and she was like, and she has stain teeth.
Speaker 3: No, how much coffee is she drinking? Only a cup or two? Right, that's fine for a two year old.
Speaker 2: Ride, I have more than because the kids aren't gonna lie to you. And I was like, Hey, what color teeth does mommy have? And she said yellow like your shirt And there was some yellow on my shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh ouch. All right, So, if you're listening to the JV Show, collectively, we all need a teeth whitening sponsorship, Yes, refresh our smiles.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's a good thing that we don't have to show it off on our passports, and we'd be stuck with that yellow smile for ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, particularly because you have to do it in front of a white background.
Speaker 2: Oh no contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, not good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love Sizza so much the best I know. It's Wildy for nine to Bay's number one hit music station.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show, Yes we are. I still think it's so funny. We almost lost Scissa to the world of marine biology. Not that like she almost got eaten by a shark laing mean, not that being a marine biologist though, because remember that's what she was studying in college. Not that it's not an awesome career. I mean, that's what I wanted to be in the fourth grade when I grew up. I figured I'd be talking to dolphins right now, not pushing the fart button on your local favorite morning radio show. But here we are. Yes, Sissy went to Delaware State University and that's what she was going to study. But ultimately, as we've gotten to know Sissa, her true character is betting on herself. She's one of those people she dropped out to pursue music, and here we are, I know, so crazy crazy. I think we can all agree. When someone truly trusts their spirit, you just know there's an air about them, and it factor a contagious conviction that announces itself without even saying a word. They take risks, refuse to follow fads or fit a mold, and are one hundred themselves no matter the occasion, we all know someone like this. What about a bourbon crafted by two Hall of Fame master distillers. Wild Turkey has made its pre Prohibition style Kentucky straight bourbon the same way for over one hundred years, without once compromising its quality or its spirit. And when you taste it, you just know I'll be tasting some later this afternoon, maybe right after lunch. Happy hour might start early. Wild Turkey Bourbon, Trust your Spirit, copyright twenty twenty five. Can Paria America, New York, New York, Never compromise, drink responsibly?
Speaker 2: Love that all right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Have you, ladies, ever been ghosted? Have you ever been broken up with and never really gotten closure? Have you ever been fired from a job and never really gotten closure? Like you didn't get full explanation about what happened at the end. You have a relationship, even our friendship.
Speaker 2: That's happened to you.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a relationship.
Speaker 6: But one thing that comes to mind when you mentioned job, I had applied to Michael's. I think that was supposed to be my very first job.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Why do I feel like that's your dream job?
Speaker 5: It might have been at one point.
Speaker 3: I feel like she works there right now. Yes, doesn't tell us life. Yeah, people walk in, she's like, oh my god, thank you for coming in. Let me show you everything you need to know about crafting right this way. Yes, it's like something she's passionate about, you know, let me show you the best yarn I know right where it is.
Speaker 6: Well, I had applied to work there right when I was looking for my first.
Speaker 3: Job, uh huh.
Speaker 5: And I went.
Speaker 6: In for the interview, and literally right like on the interview day, I got the job.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh my god, perfect, like I'm here for this.
Speaker 6: And then I was in contact with like the manager and I was like, okay, like when do I bring in my paperwork?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Like took my paperwork, never.
Speaker 6: Gave me a callback ever, they ghosted you, they ghosted me and for what reason?
Speaker 2: And your crafting psycho crazy eyes, Yeah, they saw they saw the craft and crazy eyes happen.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, if this has ever happened to you, you've ever not gotten closure, there's a company. Well, they have a new app. It's called Closure, and they're using AI to help give you that closure. So, say you had an ex that broke up with you and you never really got the explanation and never felt like you got to say the things you wanted to say to them, and they ghosted you or whatever, and he never got the closure. You fill out some details in there, and the AI version of your ex or Inessic's case, the AI version of the Michael's manager is John John John. You can have AI impersonate them and then now you get to chat with AI and finally get that closure you want. And they're going to interact with you as if they are that person, your ex or John or whoever, and they're you got to give them some details about it so they can give you accurate responses. They say it's very therapeutic, and then you can finally feel like you've gotten that closure and moved on. Would you guys, ever try an app like this, because to me it sounds stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel like that would give me any closure. Really, No, it's not that person.
Speaker 6: I would like the AI to contact that person on my behalf instead.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be better.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and then just hounds them all day long.
Speaker 5: But do you think you would be therapeutic for you, Jess, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like closure is not something that I sometimes I don't think closure.
Speaker 3: You're still wondering why John didn't give you that job like two years ago?
Speaker 2: Do you need closure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's call him up. Do you think he still works?
Speaker 2: You think he's the assistance but now yeah, he's moved up.
Speaker 3: He's he's the assistant, stock stalking assistant associate. Yeah, let's call him.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you guys believe in closure?
Speaker 3: I think it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't think of it of an instance where I need it. I feel like I've never really been ghosted, like or if I have, I didn't really care. I just feel like I don't know's. It's hard for me to like really figure out what exactly is ghosting because for me, it's like if I was talking to somebody back when I was dating, and then we just like start texting less and less and then not at all. I don't really consider that ghosting if I just like stop texting, do you know what I mean? Like so, I don't know, but I.
Speaker 3: Think there are instances where you maybe somebody A lot of people I think, can relate to being broken up with or something and the person gives you some answer about why it is, but you feel like, deep down, that's not what it is. They just told you the truth. It probably hurt, hurt, have hurt way more in the moment, but at least you would have gotten your closure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people like that never got closure. Like when I got broken up with in high school, I feel like I never really you know what, Now I'm gonna I'm gonna Kim, I'm gonna go on the I think I'm gonna go on the closure app and try to get some closure. Yeah, because she just like straight broke up and met out of the blue. Everything was perfect, like I was the greatest boyfriend of all time. I don't even remember. I think it was just like we're done, and I was like, wait what, I was over your picking out rings.
Speaker 5: Okay, clearly, well, I I mean might have been clearly.
Speaker 6: If you don't remember why she broke up with you, that means you had a listening problem and you didn't really listen.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like legit. Don't think I was given an accurate reason. I think she was, you know, interested in some other dude.
Speaker 2: Would it bother you, guys?
Speaker 3: I think his name was Mike.
Speaker 2: If your part wanted to see closure from an X.
Speaker 5: Yes, because forget about them. Hello, you said for a reason, they're in the.
Speaker 2: Past, So then maybe you should just let go of Kim Graham.
Speaker 3: You are married now, I'm gonna go on the closure app and I'm gonna get that closure by giving a piece of my mind to this AI version of her.
Speaker 2: But you shouldn't even care anymore.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It doesn't bother me at all. But like, seriously, this you should have seen this other guy like he had the dorkiest haircut, Like really like that over me? I had a dorky haircut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yours, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the same one.
Speaker 2: Never changed.
Speaker 1: The JV Show On Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Did I already say it's Walthony for nine, the base number one hit music station, just right over the testing you guys. So I came across the TikTok and it showed some of the ways that we are being manipulated by restaurants when we go in there. We're doing exactly what they want us to do. Like what this person said, you're being nudged, primed, manipulated from the moment you walk in. For example, while there might be one menu item that's priced much higher than the others, is that overpriced? Is there to make the other costs seem like a good deal. We're being manipulated, you guys.
Speaker 3: I've heard that before about wine, Like they they put wine on it, They put wine on a menu. Like say you're looking at a bottle of wine to order with your dinner. You never order the most expensive one, right, because that's like some crazy number. Yeah, but you don't ever order the cheapest one either, because you don't want to seem like you're the cheap person. Think it's the cheapest bottle, So then you're going to get that one that's one or two, you know, just up from that bottom one, and really those are the ones that probably cost the restaurant the lease and have the best margins. Yeah, they're tricking you into getting that mid range one, and really they make the most money on that one.
Speaker 2: They're doing that with everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently this person on TikTok also said, you know how when you go up to the cashier's counter to pay and then you see the tip jar, and she said, it's most likely that the staff puts money in there themselves. Is that what you feel pressured to leave a cash tap there? I still don't either, But you.
Speaker 5: Don't leave a cash tip on what on a random tip jar you leave?
Speaker 6: If I'm leaving a tip on a check that I'm like signing for with my credit card, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna leave.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not going to leave an additional tip. Yeah, but if you bought something.
Speaker 2: In care I mean, like even other I mean maybe I'll like throw my Like if I go to Subway and I had like some change, may ab I'll throw some change in there.
Speaker 3: Whatever, But nobody wants the coins. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't Well, I'm not giving you my ten dollar bill.
Speaker 3: We'll ask for change for that then, and not.
Speaker 2: Coins in and out. I don't have time for that. Starbucks nobody tips, right, they always have tip jars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Starbucks is one of the ones that I never know if I should tip or not. Like I went to a food truck the other day, they have a thing. They have a cash tip jar there. I bought in cash. You put dollars in there.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you buy a cash I think that's different. But a lot of the times I don't carry any cash me either.
Speaker 3: Well, that's up to you then to decide if you want to tip.
Speaker 2: On the These are other ways that restaurants are manipulating you from the moment you walk in their doors. Have you guys ever seen like those signs that has the daily special like handwritten there? Yeah, they say. This woman on TikTok says that it's likely that special has been there for several weeks, but the staff is hoping that the handmade sign will make you think that it's limited, fresh and rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you feel.
Speaker 2: More inclined to try it out. It's not going to be here forever.
Speaker 3: In my experience, the specials is usually something that the kitchen was trying to get rid of. They had a bunch of extra ingredients is something that was getting ready to expire. We need to unload this. Oh it's today's special.
Speaker 2: I never ordered the specials? Do you?
Speaker 3: Sometimes if it sounds really good, but then you also have to remember, like are they just trying to get rid of this swordfish because it's about to expire. We in front of this bar that I worked out, we used to put a sign out from the Specials and you guys, this is what it said, free beer yesterday.
Speaker 2: I get it because people think beer that is so.
Speaker 3: Just because it was yesterday, free beer yesterday.
Speaker 2: People used to.
Speaker 3: Come asked like, did you guys really have free beer yesterday? Yeah, you should come back to me.
Speaker 2: You missed it. A couple more of these really quick.
Speaker 3: There was no free beer.
Speaker 2: When your several approaches your table asking if you want still or sparkling water, that's a trick to have you choose one of those two instead of offering like the free free And they do that because.
Speaker 5: Then I feel like such a peasant being like no.
Speaker 3: Just to yeah, I'll take just the task please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some menus. If you notice that the like the the amounts of each item doesn't have like a dollar sign or anything that like that is just the number they're hoping that. It just it makes it seem not so pricey. It just looks like a number. Yeah, so even that is, like, you know, that's done on purpose. They also play slower music when it's quiet to have you stay and take your time, and when it's packed, faster music to get you in and out because there's more people waiting.
Speaker 3: Interesting, every time I go into Applebee's, they crank up like some techno beat. They're trying to get me out of there quick. I'm just kidding. They don't do that.
Speaker 2: Do you go to Applebee's a lot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Just once in the last okay, in the last several.
Speaker 2: Years anyways, So yeah, you're being tricked by all restaurants.
Speaker 1: You're welcome the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for nine and the base number.
Speaker 2: One hit music station. Forget that. Today's had his trending intro. Ain't nobody got time for that?
Speaker 3: You don't have time for that, Jess, did you just take a mouthful of chips right before we shoe right into the mic? Let everyone let everyone hear you too.
Speaker 5: I don't have any more? Can I get more?
Speaker 2: You ate them already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a couple more. These are somewhere awesome. Listeners came to my Pateco event the other day and they dropped a couple of bags. These are called turtle chips. Never have them before? Flaming lime flame. Sorry, just chew away.
Speaker 2: I'm disgusted.
Speaker 3: I hate listening to people nick it off.
Speaker 2: All right, trending. I have an update on Bill Belichick and his girlfriend. Have you guys been hearing these rumors that they might be engaged.
Speaker 3: I saw something about that.
Speaker 2: Apparently she's been telling people they're engaged. And then have you seen have you seen his boat?
Speaker 3: I haven't, but yeah, I heard that she's been telling people that and there's been no denial.
Speaker 2: From there, no denial. And listen. So the boat was called eight Rings in honor of like all the Super Bowl, and so it has like eight rings on the on the side of the boat. That's how it was painted. We got some new pictures of the boat. Now it's one plus eight rings.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Plus it's one plus eight rings one possibly big an engagement ring.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because you don't want to have to repaint the whole of the boat and you don't have to paint, so you just put a one plus in front of it. That way you're not repainting.
Speaker 2: There different kinds of rings. One's like a super Bowl ring. One's uh, you know, of the wedding.
Speaker 3: We rather have a super Bowl ring, wouldn't you?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: You ladies. But if it's like a once in a lifetime over over.
Speaker 6: Like a ring from your man, Well, he can get me a ring anytime, but I can still marry him.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you have to. But you can only wear one ring for the rest of your life. It has to be those giant super Bowl ring, regular engagement ring. Yes, dude, that'd be dope.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked, athlete, Like, no one's ever done that before.
Speaker 5: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: I bet it's happened, you think so. But then the rings not sized to I.
Speaker 2: Don't think they'd be able to get one. Yeah, small enough to fit like a ring finger.
Speaker 3: They probably can.
Speaker 5: But they can because I'm sure that there's like women that have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have champion women have championship rings.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True, you just wear it on a necklace around your neck.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate when people do that.
Speaker 3: Wow. Shots fired at the ring necklace community this morning.
Speaker 2: Just wear a necklace to wear a ring, Okay, like we talked about Jojo Siwah doing that, Like what the heck?
Speaker 6: Just but there are some there are some necklaces that are specifically to put your ring there, like if you're gonna work out or something.
Speaker 2: That way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that way you take it off.
Speaker 2: Wait, I need one of those. Wow, No, you do want to ring on a necklace?
Speaker 3: I just leave mine in the car. I'm like, I don't need this thing block in the gym. Bab No, because I lift heavy weights. I don't need them ripping my ring to shreds.
Speaker 5: Why don't you the rubber ones?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Why don't you wear to the gym.
Speaker 3: I don't have a rubber I don't have a rubber wedding ring. I just have this one and it's made out of white gold or whatever it is. And the handles on big heavy dumbbells, like I looked at the gym would tear this thing apart.
Speaker 2: That's I know. I have like man callouses all around my where I have my ring because of because of working out.
Speaker 3: That's the one about the working out is you do get the man calendar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my hands are disgusting. That and the exema that I.
Speaker 3: Have all over, Like, wait, that's from going to the gym too.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying in addition to that, to that, my hands are disgusting right now.
Speaker 3: I got ringworm from the gym that one. Yeah, yeah, that was rough.
Speaker 2: Expect your man to switch out his ring if he ever marries you, to wow to a rubber one when he goes to the gym every.
Speaker 5: No, I think that's that it might be doing a little too much.
Speaker 8: But what if he told you like me, like hell yeah, but I'm not going to force it.
Speaker 3: Would you be mad though? If he didn't, if he took his ring off like me before he went into the gym, because he doesn't want to get getting ruined for this the gym babes.
Speaker 2: Not for the gym babes.
Speaker 6: Whenever I wear rings on my hands, I have to take them off for the gym too, because it's really uncomfortable. Oh see, all right, vote because I would be I would have to take my ring off as well for the gym.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible. He would worry me. My husband having to take his ring off every day because taking it off, like there's just more chances to misplace it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. True.
Speaker 3: I put mine in a secret hiding spot in my car in case you're listening and trying to break it in my car and find it while I'm in at the gym. It's so hidden in there you you ain't gonna find it. It's hidden.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, nine for.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm silly, I'm Graham. Oh no, Jess just ran out to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Sprinted and look this is going to tie into that. I have a story about a bit of food poisoning. Oh no, by a bit of it, I mean a whole hell of a lot of it. Listen to this. Ninety eight confirmed and or probable cases of salmonella infection have been identified by the San Diego County health officials. I don't know if you saw this from earlier this week, Selena No, all from one restaurant. At least nine of those people had to be hospitalized because they were so sick. Again, ninety eight people, and they're saying ranging from ages one to ninety years old, So all sorts of people all went to eat at the Aladdin Cafe in the greater San Diego area and all got sick. Now I feel bad. The owner has spoken out and he has said, look, we take such care in making sure everything is prepped the right way and that our kitchen is clean and safe. And I don't know if he knows even what went haywire, but there was an outbreak and a lot of contaminated food got served and a lot of people got sick, almost one hundred by.
Speaker 2: The day, if people like not washing their hands in the back.
Speaker 3: We don't know yet. The health department is investigating. They're looking through they're basically threw out. He says. They threw out seventy thousand dollars worth of food inventory. They're getting rid of everything, they're cleaning everything, and they are basically begging for the public's forgiveness, like, look, we tried to maintain all the health standards we can. If we don't know what happened, I did want to ask, would you Let's just say you have eaten at this restaurant before and you love it, the food's great. But after hearing that a one hundred people, let's call it. And by the time this story goes on, more people will probably come forward. And be like, yeah, I got sick that day too. One hundred plus people all get ill, and some of them very violently and very you know, had to go to the hospital. Would you ever be able to eat at this restaurant again?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Should they just packed up and close up shows?
Speaker 2: I probably would because if that was never my experience there, and I've been there a lot and had and had great food, I probably would go back. Maybe not immediately after, but I'd give it a little bit of time and then go back because then I know everything's going to be extra clean and like on point you do.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't your next trip there be tainted? You know, like, wouldn't you not be able to get that out? I'm gonna think about it with every bite. I'm gonna scrutinize every four every time I lift that fork, I'm looking to see if there's a hair on there something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but think about it. There's some restaurants here in the Bay that I'm sure you absolutely love, and you cannot think of a life without those certain restaurants, right, And it would I don't think anything would stop you from going there, not even this.
Speaker 3: I could think about one hundred people Selena a hundred people. I don't care.
Speaker 2: But you're saying that's what's going on with Jess.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean just saying it could have been. I don't know. If she's going to San Diego this weekend. We should tell her to go try this, Brad, we should.
Speaker 2: We won't tell her about this story.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, just be like dude. Everyone I know is going the Aladdin Cafe. They say it's delicious.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: For nine to the Bases, number one hit music station. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena Ograham is just really still in the bathroom right now.
Speaker 3: It's been over twenty minutes there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting kind of worried. The thing we have. We have hidden cameras in there. We'll check them in a second.
Speaker 3: Wellch I can see what's really going on. But do you want to run down there, because it's in the ladies room and I don't feel like I barge in there sometimes, and I use the stalls in there sometimes when I need some peace in quiet, but like in this instance, I feel like you need to go in.
Speaker 2: I'll go check on her after this. First, I do want to talk about summer break, which is which is upon us pretty much, you know, with a Memorial Day being this weekend, and a lot of people consider it at the start of summer, right, Oh, when are your kids out of school?
Speaker 3: By the way, and Graham, that's a good question, that's something that I should probably know. But I think they are down to their final two weeks week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in Hayward at least we just have like that first week of June.
Speaker 3: I think that's it. We're probably about the same.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And this is stressing out parents. According to this survey, a lot of people, well I don't I think there's a single parent that isn't stressed out by this. But the end of the school year, twenty nine percent say they feel exhausted, twenty eight percent anxious, twenty one percent overwhelmed because of how to balance work with like the kids summer schedule. That's something that we're all going to have to figure out in a lot of like unpredictable things are going to be popping up. Not having enough time for household tasks. That's another major stressor for parents. Not having enough time for yourselves because the kids are always home, not having time to cook dinner.
Speaker 3: You're stressing me out just mentioning all this stuff. Ohah, there isn't enough time. Parents. I don't know how how we're supposed to navigate this. And it's true, the end of the school year, there's all this school stuff. Oh justice, here back from the bathroom. How was it You've been gone for twenty five minutes in the backroom. This isn't extended. This was like your longest time.
Speaker 2: This is the worst.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're really sweaty, so it must have been. I hope you gave it hell in there.
Speaker 2: Need to stop with the line, I don't know what you're actually missing, like large portions of the portions that.
Speaker 3: It's a live radio show and like you just suddenly go missing, and the only thing that could draw you away from that is a bathroom emergency.
Speaker 2: We feel for you and smart that's the only I guess emergency that won't get you in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know. Anyways, anyways, so I can't remember what I was talking about, but it was the end of the year school stuff. There's just there's too much. And then the summer camp Selena. Our kids are in summer camps, like a hundred different ones, I don't know how we're gonna know which day they're going to, what camp, and what week they're doing that. It's too much. And my wife and I made the mistake last year. We're like, we'll sign them up for a couple of camps and we'll have them home for a couple of the weeks because like, you know, it's summertime. They should be around, like having fun home. No, that's the biggest mistake ever. You can't do anything. My wife works from home. She's like she's on video calls and the kids run in screaming at her. You know, they're fighting with each other. Yep, you know, over a cookie or something, and it's like, no, this year, they're booked the entire way through hate.
Speaker 2: The most about summer break is that like cleaning pointless.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: The kids are home all day. They're tearing up the house.
Speaker 3: Twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: Listen, they were at school, or they were at daycare, whatever, you got a little break, Yeah, you know, you can straighten up. And it stayed clean for the most part. Now it's it's just complete chaos. Twenty four seven.
Speaker 3: You just give up. It's crazy. As a kid growing up, you look forward to summer more than anything. Oh my god, summer break. Can't wait to be out of school. I love it. Parents are the exact opposite. You're dreading it. Summer is the effing worst thing that's ever happened. Hate summer, HiPE downright hate summer.
Speaker 2: But do you know anybody who sends their kids to like a year round school. There was there was someone who played softball with my daughter and she went to a year round school. Yeah, oh my god, And I felt for her because as a kid, you don't want that.
Speaker 3: Right, But I don't know. My cousin's growing up went to year round school and they their spring break was two weeks. Their Christmas break was for you know, they take this summer. They get the same amount of vacation time. They just spread out, okay, it out throughout the year. So like you get longer time, you don't get that two and a half month chunk of summer. What however long summer is, you don't get that all interrupted. I kind of, to be honest, I'm kind of here for it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I love summer, me too. Your parenting part, right, the hot girl summer part?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, anyways, we are heading into that summer season. So we hope everybody, I hope we're going to survive. Let's get you into the mix up with Magic Matt. Here he's been on standby waiting long enough. Magic Matt take it away.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: That was Magic Matt and them Matt as my boy. I know it's Wildy for nine the JV Show. I'm Selenam and I'm just Oh, by the way, I cannot wait to see everybody tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: I am still freaking out over what to wear. I meant to order something, yeah, and earlier this week that didn't happen. So I don't know how I can order something and have it at my house by tonight.
Speaker 3: You can't, Jess.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you remember last year when we were going to this party, Selena door dashed some press on nails to my house. It was an emergency put on in the car on the way there. I thought that was I mean, so it is possible. Maybe you can last at something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can door dash up from Aware.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyways, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Anyways? I just wanted to say, I can't wait to meet everybody tomorrow.
Speaker 6: All right, Jess, So I saw this study that people have admitted dog owners that they would ditch their partners to help their dogs live longer.
Speaker 5: Now you both have dogs. Is this something that you would do?
Speaker 3: Let me answer for Selena.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I'm not dishing my husband.
Speaker 5: Well, Selena is not the biggest lover of her dog.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Why do you guys think that that's the vibe we get?
Speaker 3: Why will she tell us that you never have never taken it for a walk?
Speaker 2: I think they ever have? I have before, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think you let it go before.
Speaker 3: She has one time taking for a walk, but she doesn't. She says she doesn't like touching it because her hand smells weird afterwards.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: He sheds, okay, so it doesn't like it. He doesn't like its fur, which is pretty integral part.
Speaker 2: Of a dog, right.
Speaker 5: But he also sleeps on your stairs.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have a bed. He has a bed, he just doesn't use it. He has a bed.
Speaker 3: Sure, A couple of handfuls of straw on.
Speaker 2: The ground, it's just some newspaper.
Speaker 3: Did you just say your dog's heavy? He can't weigh more? Than twenty two pounds. I have a heavy dog. She was like y five pounds, not.
Speaker 2: As heavy as handbone, but he's still heavy.
Speaker 3: Ballpark. The weight of that dog twenty two.
Speaker 2: Pounds, probably like twenty five Oh stop, oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, that's not heavy.
Speaker 6: Your kids and I'm sure your kids are a little more than that around.
Speaker 2: My back is messed up.
Speaker 3: Mom's strength is real. Moms can't carry a forty pound kid on their side for an entire day if they need to. And then she looks at her dog, their dog like needs help getting up onto the couch, and she's like, not today, Bentley, I'm not lifting that too heavy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Would I give up my relationship to help my dog live longer?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You would not.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I could. That's like a heartbreak.
Speaker 2: Graham hates his dog.
Speaker 3: Heartbreaking decision though.
Speaker 2: No, it's different when it's ground.
Speaker 5: Grandma's just shown us that he does have a lot of love for.
Speaker 3: Right that it would actually tear me apart inside. This decision for you is very cut and dry. Like I'd have to sit there and like I would light a couple of candles, then look at a picture of my wife and then I'd look back over a picture at hambone and then look back over my wife and be like, I'm taking handbone and that look over at hambone. Now you know what, Maybe I should pick my wife and I'd go back and forth for at least a couple of days.
Speaker 6: Okay, Selena, So maybe you wouldn't give up your partner. What about giving up your favorite meal? If this meant extending your dog's life for three years?
Speaker 2: My favorite meal?
Speaker 3: No, she won't do it.
Speaker 5: Wow, this is so sad.
Speaker 3: The long pause there tells us everything we need to do.
Speaker 5: I really hope Bentley is not listening right now.
Speaker 2: That's Lena's my favorite meal?
Speaker 3: And what is it?
Speaker 2: By the way, like you want me to give up crab ooil forever?
Speaker 3: I could give.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can live without that.
Speaker 3: I think that the next time I see little Bentley boy, have to let him know, like, sorry, bro, your mom chose some buttery crab lives over you.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, let me make it easier than coffee.
Speaker 2: I can give him coffee.
Speaker 3: I could do it, okay, okay, And I could give up my favorite meal. I could do what's your favorite meal?
Speaker 2: May be the judge of that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like so many different things. Number one for McDonald's Big Mac done, never eat one ever again.
Speaker 8: I can give that up too, Okay, just not your man for your dog.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give iti my man for anything. That's my man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: My man, my man, my man. Anyways, would you give up any of these things for your cat? Jess Coffee?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Favorite meal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite meal?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite meal? Crabok it, crab bucket? I forgot about the crab bucket. Selena, Selena. It's the pride of Selia's right, it is.
Speaker 2: It's a landmark. It should be.
Speaker 5: It's their best finest seat showcase.
Speaker 3: Not it's like tough to get the seagulls starts swarming pick everything over first.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, you have some shout out, you.
Speaker 3: Know we do my DMS alive and well. First one here, Hey Graham and JV Morning Show. Can I give a happy fifteenth birthday shout out to our daughter jess Sina. She gives me some finetic spelling there, Jessina. We're proud of the carrying, smart and sweet person you've become. Hope, you have an amazing birthday. We love you, Love mom, dad, and sister Jayla Wart. Hey Graham, me and my kids listening to show every morning. My son Benson is turning seven today. Please give him a special shout out if you can from his mom, dad, and sister Hannah. We're gonna be going to Gilroy Gardens with his class that day.
Speaker 2: Oh is this thee that's a lot of kids.
Speaker 3: Also, do you think you want to go to Gilroy Gardens on your seventh birthday? I've never been. I don't know. Yes, Oh, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's like an amusement park. Yeah the Oh it's great for like the younger kids.
Speaker 3: Picture. Okay, that does sound fun. I thought it was like a botanical garden. He's gonna have to look at some like a couple of rose stems or something. Okay, all right, well, who gives a part about that? There you go, Hey Graham, just another mom sliding into your DMS. I was hoping you wish my son Titus a happy birthday today. Tityus. We love you, buddy and your ferociously kind personality. We are so proud of the young man you're growing into. Happy eleventh birthday, Love, Mom, Dad, Ellie West and Naomi Who Hey Graham, Slein and Jess, hoping you can wish our star of a daughter, Chloe O'Hare a huge happy tenth birthday this Sunday. She's a huge fan of the show and listens on the way to school every morning. She'll be thrilled to bits to hear this shout out a big weekend of funheader ahead of her. Lots of love from Mom, dad and all the US slash UK family. That's what they will say in the UK, thrilled to bits. That sounds nice. Cheerio, Hey Graham, can you wish my daughter Rosalie happy belated sixth birthday? It was yesterday. She's a beautiful little girl who makes our days better. Mom and Dad love you. Happy birthday, Good morning Graham and the JV show team. Happy Friday. It's my son shiam Nil's thirteenth birthday today. Lots of love, prayers and blessings from Mom and dad, brother j Neil, grandparents and families here and abroad, wishing you nothing but success in every aspect of her life. You're a fine young man with a great personality and we all love you. Teenager in the House happy birthday there? Who gives another one?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: Mom and your dms, congratulations Isaiah on finishing the eighth grade. We're so proud of you. We know you're gonna kill it these next four years at high school. I hope are like, what a big deal. Yeah, he might just flunk out. We don't know. We love you, Mama, Jeron, Damien, Maverick, and Kendall. Yes, congratulats great, thank you. One more here, Hey Graham, can you shout out my son Jeremiah for his fifteenth birthday? And that's from Mom Shanik and sister SARAHI who is the happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Maybe happy birthday to everyone I'm celebrating this weekend. Yeah, well, all right, today's how his trending is coming up?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four ninety nine.
Speaker 2: The base number one eight music station. Today's had his trending. Ain't nobody got time for that long ass intro? That's right where the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selenam and I'm just having an update on Tory Lanes. As you know, he was fourteen times what was it either last weekend or at the beginning of this week.
Speaker 3: It's a prison time.
Speaker 4: It's time.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Yeah, well he has been moved. They changed facilities on him, so he was shipped out and he is now at CMC California Men's Colony near San Louis Obispo to ensure his safety.
Speaker 3: So that sounds nice, Central Coach. I'm sure like you get a cool ocean breeze there when you're working out in the yard. Maybe a little peekaboo ocean view from there. That sounds cool.
Speaker 2: I've actually been to that prison. Is that weird? You have to visit somebody.
Speaker 5: Like an ex boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Did you start? Thank god, Selena, did you guys you started dating when he was on the inside and you started writing letters to him?
Speaker 5: No, and he stood outside his window and like yelled no.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I brought that up. No, it's not nice. It's not nice there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not nice. It's not like I'm picturing it like the otion front.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this wasn't like a gypsy road situation where.
Speaker 6: You like like wanted to have this relationship and then wanted him to get out of prison and then you guys would be taken together.
Speaker 2: No, was it?
Speaker 3: No? How long is this person in there for.
Speaker 2: I don't remember still there, No, no, no, no, okay, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Detail like put money in his card of course.
Speaker 3: Did you ever smuggle him in a cart and of cigarettes like under your under your boobs?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And you did you ever? That's the best way to get just right. Did you? Did you ever bake him a cake with like a file on the inside of it so that he can saw his way through the bars and get out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: What would you would you do for his birthday?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Did you nail some nudes?
Speaker 2: No, that would be.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend, or you do something cool?
Speaker 5: Did he draw something really cool in a letter for you and like send it your way?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But he had other people draw cool things and then he would uh pay them and then send it my way?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing? What I don't know.
Speaker 2: All they have in there to do is art, Like they just said, sitting on drawing all day? I thought, literally waits all day and got super running sidetrack and talking about to lane here anyways, moved to that prison. That's your update. I also want to bring this up. There is a congress woman from Florida, I know, super random. She is claiming there's never before seen evidence that proves Tory Lanes did not shoot Megan the Stallion really, And the reason why she has interest in his case is because apparently she's like friends with amber Rose, and amber Rose is friends with Tory Lanees. But just listen. She claims that there well one She says, there's several inconsistencies the prosecution's arguments, and I mean, that's that's been a thing. Lack of evidence, blah blah blah blah. You know we've heard all that before. But she claims that there is footage from a ring doorbell camera that proves that Tory Lanez never shot Megan a Stallion and he never told her to dance. Remember proposed they got in the car and he was like, dance and then shot her in the feet. She says, that never happened. Why are you laughing? Ground just like gram.
Speaker 3: The visual of that. That's not a serious thing. We shouldn't laugh about that.
Speaker 2: You should it you're the only one laughing.
Speaker 3: What if what if this is? What if this is true? Like he should be getting out. I mean, anybody that's wrongly convicted and there's evident, clear and concise evidence that like shows that you didn't do the thing like that should be admitted to evidence, although listening to all these true crime podcasts that I do, getting an exoneration is incredibly difficult once you've been convicted, even when there's evidence showing really otherwise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's pushing for the public to like see this video, but it has to be allowed. She just to go through some like court order. And then she's also pushing for governor and Kevin Usom to pardon Tory.
Speaker 3: Let's not do all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you guys think that it was the friend that shot?
Speaker 2: I mean, if it is in fact not Toy, then it would have to be Megan's friend Kelsey, because who else is there?
Speaker 3: There could be a third shooter on a grassy knoll. The bullet traveled down, hit the ground upwards, and then ricochet off her foot, turned out of forty five to grengle, then went back through her toe. There could have been a second shooter. Yeah, wait, I think I just described the JFKs. Never mind, but there could have been another shooter.
Speaker 2: It's possible, but highly unlikely, right Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for nine, the base.
Speaker 2: Number one music station, The JV Show, Thanks so much. For hanging out with us in Happy Friday. I'm Selina and I'm Jess, And you guys, get ready to save some.
Speaker 6: Money this summer because AMC is offering half off movie tickets.
Speaker 5: During the summer, but only on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: I love that. Wait on a way going on a Wednesday? You guys, I haven't been to the movies in so long.
Speaker 3: Was the last movie you saw? The movie?
Speaker 2: Don't even remember?
Speaker 3: What was the last movie you saw in the movies? What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't know, but I feel like for a good run. Me and my man were going like pretty regularly. We'd been like the weekends or when the kids were still in school or whatever. And it's been a minute, Like, we still have to see Sinners? Is it even still in theaters?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you see the Minecraft movie? That was the last movie? I wouldn't saw Chicken Jock.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't seen that one, but that one. I know that one came out on streaming last week. So anybody that still needs to see you can watch it from home. Never mind, And then part of me, part of me wants to watch the weekend's new movie.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, only because I'm cured. It looks like a pig and.
Speaker 5: It's probably gonna be available on streaming very very soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you guys even waste your time watching it on streaming or is it just like hard no for you?
Speaker 3: My interest level is exactly at zero.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, I am curious why. I don't know. Someone said that his teeth look funny. I want to see that.
Speaker 6: I just see a clip of that, and they do look funny, So send me that.
Speaker 3: Go look that up on Twitter or you're on threads. I'm sure you can find a picture. I'm sure if can find a picture there. You don't actually sit down and dedicate some of your life to watching a movie that everyone tells you and older of you says hot garbage.
Speaker 5: I know, but I watch it paying to go see it in the movie theater.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, is that the But I will watch it if it's free on streaming.
Speaker 3: Right, how sparse is that theater for those showings? Like when a movie does three million dollars opening weekend, it's a nationwide release, Like that's a total of like thy eight moviegoer spread out over one hundred and eighty theaters nationide.
Speaker 2: I don't know the movie we're talking about. It's called Hurry Up Tomorrow. In case you guys want to check it out this weekend.
Speaker 3: No, nobody watched that.
Speaker 5: I still want to watch Final Destination me too.
Speaker 3: Also, that was hot garbage.
Speaker 2: I heard it was good.
Speaker 6: But you have to watch it in four D X or whatever because then you get the whole experience, like your seat shakes and there's rain and there's like all these random I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I've done the forty X and all that stuff before you. It's not I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's not that good.
Speaker 2: It's like you're expecting, like when you go to like Universal Studios and like the seats like moving and like you feel like you're there. It's not that. It's not not to that extent.
Speaker 3: Is there smello vision where likes on the screen and.
Speaker 2: You're like there wasn't any smell of vision, No, was it? But the seats do like kind of shake and stuff.
Speaker 3: And they grumble around just's and it rains in the theater, like your seat is like spraying your crotch with water.
Speaker 2: Those seats don't recline if you're if you like to recline at the movies. Those seats don't do it.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they make a four dyx seat because you have to sit up for the shake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your seating arrangement, I guess.
Speaker 3: So, like so like you're just sitting there and then like Different Destination, there's like the wafting smell of a dead body, and then they shake you around. Then it's rainy and then like a bunch of you. Then your jeans are all soaked when you go. That experience sounds terrible. The one review that I read about Final Destination was not good. The review was really not strong. I don't know, can you give me, Can the JV show research department tell me what it's gotten on, like rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 5: Or rotten tomatoes before it came out? It was at a ninety.
Speaker 3: Something before it came out.
Speaker 5: Well, that means like some people had gotten some.
Speaker 3: Advanced viewers of it. Yeah, I mean there was a lot of hyphen a lot of people exciting about it. But yeat. The review I read was not glowing. But I don't know that again, that's just one person's review.
Speaker 6: The only reason I don't want to watch it is because I feel like, it's just gonna make me terrified of like every.
Speaker 3: Day to drive next to a truck. It's got a bunch of logs on it.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 3: I've never seen any of the Final Destination movies, so I'm just over here hating in general. Nope, never seen them. Wow, not a lot of interest.
Speaker 5: Although you're not really missing out on too much.
Speaker 3: But give my wife like does not like horror movies, so there's like already a zero percent chance of me, yeah watching that.
Speaker 2: We'll watch it for you guys. There are some new movies coming out this weekend though, Lilo and Stitch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one seems to be really really good. Also, Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning is now out in theaters.
Speaker 3: Tom Cruisey is a Final recond Somewhere Else coat or whatever they call it. Tom Cruiseys. So I like it's incredible the stunts he's doing. But at some point like, okay, old dude, yeah, like what else do you have to prove?
Speaker 4: We know?
Speaker 3: We get it guy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, a JV show. I'm Selina and I we cannot wait to see everyone at our pole party. Tomorrow, Great Resort Causino with Steve Aoki. We're gonna make him cake you right, Well.
Speaker 3: I've thought about it. You don't want to know, Well, I want to, but I also don't want to because that dude's got a cannon for an arm, Like surprisingly, his arm's not very big, but that dude can throw a sheet cake further than anybody I think I've ever seen, and highly accurate. And then that much cake just smashed into my nostrils and all my face holds. Yeah, and like we'll have to walk around the rest of the day like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you can wash your face, yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's hard to get cake out of your eyes and like the corners of your eyes. And then when he gets up your nose.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to do it now you're backing out.
Speaker 3: You have to ground think about it. But also, don't you think the cakes are reserved for people that are like out in the pool me and you are going to be up on stage hosting the events around like friendly fire me.
Speaker 5: Okay, And I think he brings multiple cakes.
Speaker 3: It's not just one, no, yeah, I think he has a stack of them.
Speaker 6: So then one has to be designated for you. But you just can't be in the pool.
Speaker 2: Because I bring my own cake as long as it goes in Graham's face. We can bring our own cake.
Speaker 3: If I'm getting caked, you're getting caked.
Speaker 2: No, you both need to go. No, I'm not really in my.
Speaker 3: Makeup to be funny. Are getting caked me? Or Selena? Let's be honest, and it's Selena?
Speaker 4: Is the answer?
Speaker 2: There? What you're on my side?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. You know.
Speaker 2: We're really excited to see everyone tomorrow. I'm gonna be a lot of fun. You guys have experienced getting the ick before, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: According to a study from Personality and Individual Differences, those who experience the ack might possess personality traits that indicate narcissism.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, but everybody gets there?
Speaker 3: It's been grossed out by somebody.
Speaker 2: I hear that women experience the more often than men, and I do believe that. Yeah, but do more. But it's basically because those who you know let me gather my thoughts. They could talk amongst yourselves, talking about yourself.
Speaker 3: Here's my question about the ick though. Is it just something when you get the ick? Can it be for actual.
Speaker 8: I don't know how to put this, Like, sometimes you get the ick somebody's behavior, right, somebody's behavior can give you the eck, But also can it be like that one time in college where that really attractive girl left her horrible breath stuck to my face after we made.
Speaker 3: It Like that gave me the eck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can be icked out by that. But I think they're trying to say, like somebody who's not a narcissist and be able to give that person like some grace, like you know what I mean? But us getting picked out over every little thing, and people are like ghosting people because they're icked out over something that doesn't even mean anything.
Speaker 3: It is, right, is.
Speaker 2: There anything your partners do that gives you the ick?
Speaker 6: It's not the ick, but it bothers me. He never puts the cap back on the toothpaste at my place anytime he goes.
Speaker 3: He just what kind of psychopath does he put.
Speaker 5: The And he's like, I don't know, it's He's like, it's weird.
Speaker 6: I'm not used to doing this at your place, but at his place apparently he does it. So I'm like, what's wrong with my place and my toothpaste? Like hello, that's very I was very happy when he did it, only because it was something I could criticize that he does, because he always criticized my things at my place.
Speaker 5: So that's that's one.
Speaker 2: There's been a new inck in my house. Yeah, it's a recent it's a recent thing. So AJ my husband, he he bought this narrow gum off Amazon that I don't know if he saw it like on YouTube or TikTok or had on this, but it's like it's like gum that I guess it has like some caffeine in it or whatever. So it's supposed to like make you sharp or whatever, basically everything like an energy energy drink does or promises to do. But he doesn't drink energy drinks. He doesn't like it. He can't do a lot of coffee. But I've tried this gum. It didn't do anything right. But to him, he said, he said, no, that's just because I drink a lot of coffee and stuff that I'm not going to feel like the small effects of a gum. But him, he feels it. But it's just the way he's chewing this stuff that I literally it drives me crazy, Like, oh, I'm with you. He's taking back in his mouth and this gum. Sometimes his mouth is open and so he's like breathing in as he's h no, take it. But I can't tell him.
Speaker 3: I've got the second hand just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I can't take it.
Speaker 3: Leave your toothpaste caps all over my house. I don't care. I'll take that. I'll take that over your thoughts.
Speaker 2: And I can't like break it to him. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: Wait, so you've never is this how he choose regular gum? Or is this just a special thing for this?
Speaker 2: And now I'm thinking if maybe I've never heard him chew gum before until.
Speaker 3: This, or his mouth is so energized by this gum, that's I don't know. God, I don't envy that situation.
Speaker 2: Is there anything your wife does that gives you the ach?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Sometimes my wife and it doesn't bother me always, it doesn't give me the ick always, But she does slurp drinks sometimes, like cold drinks, oh you know. And if I'm hungry, like slightly hungry, then I don't want to hear that sound. If I'm not hungry, like I don't care rolls right off. But it is situation dependent, and sometimes it does give me the egg. And she knows it too. She's like, sorry, I can't help, but that's just the way that she's just that's that's the way that she drinks cold drinks and maybe hon drinks too. Oh wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never understood like having a slipery drink, like just pour it into your mouth.
Speaker 3: I am in your camp Selena, trust me.
Speaker 5: I feel like I do that with a straw though, Like I'm definitely the type of.
Speaker 3: Person to be like down at the bottom. Well you're trying to get every last drop of the milkshake or whatever. Yeah, I'm fine with that, but this is like just a normal sip, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're all narcissists, Yeah, I guess, according to the study Fair.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine WEL nine, the.
Speaker 2: Base number one hit music station. Are you guys feeling the Friday vibes?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Those Friday vibes?
Speaker 3: Friday vibes in full session right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm feeling like Memorial Day weekend vibes right now, grand full party vibes. Yes, Excited for tomorrow. Anyways, we're getting off topic. We're getting off topic. That's that's tomorrow, Grant, what.
Speaker 4: Do you have? Wait?
Speaker 3: But can I also yeah, I mean we shout out everyone that's going to see us at Great and tomorrow that's gonna super fun. And then Sunday, I'm going to Bottle Rock, So shout out everybody's going to bottle Rock on Sunday.
Speaker 2: How are you not feeling weekend vibes yet?
Speaker 3: I said, vibes are in full session. I'm full Sunday right now. We're going into a three day weekend. There's nothing better, all right. I did want to bring this up. This is a little bit of a sad story in my mind. So I hate to like kill the Friday vibes. So like, let the vibes like keep going, but like don't get too vibe on this because then it'll seem like you hate animals. Okay, okay, So like try to contain your Friday excitement because when you do, like I said, our animal loving listeners are going to be mad at you. But you could just say, look, I'm just vibing on this.
Speaker 5: Friday, right because the vibes are high.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, the vibes are high, but like this story, you're gonna bring the vibes down a notch. And that is about a bear in Yellowstone, a grizzly bear, you guys, And unfortunately they had to put him down. Now, the reason that they had to put him down is irking me a little bit, and I think it will you guys too. Wait, Selenna, do you have an animal heart? I mean a heart for animals, Not like a pig heart beat inside you, but like a heart for animals. Now you do, okay? Well, in the spirit of that, this bear he had discovered that he was incredibly strong, as many grizzly bears do. And in Yellowstone they have all these bear proof dumpsters and trash cans. These things are massive, they're heavy, they're embedded in concrete. And this bear figured out that he was strong enough, even using his little claws at the end of his giant, meaty paws, he could flip these things over. They weigh over eight hundred pounds. Oh my God's bear was basically ripping dumpsters that are attached to concrete, ripping the concrete and everything out of the ground and flipping them over and then breaking in to find the brain. A grizzly bear they're.
Speaker 2: Big, okay questions, finish your story first that I have a really important question, okay.
Speaker 3: And then getting the food out of the trash can. And because he's knocked over so many of these bear proof and I'm using air quotes there bear proof trash cans, they decided that he has such a big problem that they have since euthanized the bear. Now, look what I'm upset about that because sorry, build a better trash can, then build something that's bear proof. Clearly, your design of something that's bear proof turns out it's not really strong bear. That's what I'm saying. Super strong bear just said hold my beer or my honeybucket or whatever and came over and flipped them over. No problem, So it's not his fault. And they, I guess they said, you can't relocate a bear that's this kind of a problem. He's just gonna end up being a problem somewhere else and blood and they gave all these excuses, and so they've uthanized the world's strongest bear.
Speaker 2: Here's my question.
Speaker 3: Sure who would win? Now, Look this one bear that's ripping dumpsters out of the ground that are embedded in concrete, and even with that injured into evidence. It's the one hundred Oh my god, you guys are still are you guys in your opinions back to the one hundred men versus one silver back guerrilla? Are you still on the gorilla side even after wildlife expert after wildlife expert and gorilla expert, and people are like, I've lived with gorillas for thirty years. Okay, they all came.
Speaker 2: Out inside talk about gorillas. We're talking about the grizzly bears. This is a grizzly bear that can rip things out of concrete. But there's bare hands, and you think one hundred men stand a chance.
Speaker 3: He's gonna wipe out probably fifteen to twenty dudes just and there. He's gonnap their little heads They're gonna swap their little heads off. Their heads are gonna get knocked clean off their shoulders and fly through the air like all of getting knocked off a Martini toothpick. But eventually the rest of the wave of all the dudes fighting this thing are going to overpower it. No, and they're gonna take it down out the same way they would do with the silverback gorilla.
Speaker 6: I think in any of these scenarios I'm just never gonna side with.
Speaker 2: The men out there.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be one of those guys because a lot of dudes are gonna get their butts kicked it probably killed, but eventually they will win.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Leave us a talkback. Who do you think will win?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we get to today's hot is trending? You know we've been hooking up a ticket to see the Giants Tuesdays. Is there City Connect Games, and we've been asking you to leave your talkbacks for your chance the one of four pack of tickets to an upcoming Giants game. Let's take a listen to the winning talkback adv show.
Speaker 4: This is Sam from Hayward.
Speaker 7: I really want to win this Giant tickets.
Speaker 4: I want to take my wife. She's pregnant and she's.
Speaker 7: Been wanting to go to the game. One of the games. I hope really win them, and I might.
Speaker 4: Take my two best friends as well.
Speaker 3: Right, Sam Hayward, let's go.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a ton of fun. Look out for an email. We're gonna be hitting up shortly with those tickets. All right, Today's how does treading? Because you know anybody got time for that long ass intro. We are getting right to it. Chris Brown told you how he was recently arrested in the UK and he was in custody for quite some time, stemming from an attack a few years ago where he like broke a tequila bottle over some producer's head in a nightclub. Right, Such a gentleman, then, guy.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's the best. Such a stand up guy that, Chris.
Speaker 2: Here's your latest. He did make bail after hearing a couple days ago. On Wednesday, he was released on six point seven million dollars bail, So he's out. He's free, but obviously he's not off the hook completely. He still does have court next month where he's facing like actual charges.
Speaker 3: What I don't get is, and I guess maybe I don't put it past Chris Brown because I question his decision making it every turn, because he seems to make horrible decisions. But if there's a country out there that has a worn out for your arrest or whatever, and you live here in the United States, wouldn't you just never go back there? Yeap? Like, isn't that the smart thing to do? That like doesn't really require that much forethought, like you're like, hey, should we book a trip here or book a concert in this place? I don't know, Maybe not a place that they've got a warrant out for your arrest. You just don't go there.
Speaker 2: Is it possibly he didn't know about the warrants? I mean, I think that's probably what happened.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming when there is, there's got to be some sort of correspondence letting you know or your lawyers know, your legal team know that somebody is trying to arrest you. Like I feel like you have to be slightly. It doesn't take that much smarts to be like, you know what, I'm gonna skip going there. There's plenty of other places I can go.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But he is free his So his hearing is on June thirteenth, and then he begins his UK leg of the tour two days after that June fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the thing. Do you even because in my mind, now that you realize, like, whoa I get arrested any time ago this country? Do you you make bail? Do you go back? Cancel that show? You don't go back? I wouldn't show up to that hearing. What do I want to get arrested locked in a foreign prison.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. So what he doesn't have to go. I mean you'll have to, you'll have an outstanding warrant. But if you just never go back.
Speaker 3: Here and you're fit, all your bail money. So like that's six point, But how much is your freedom worth? You just lost seven million bucks? But he has enough money, he's got that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Also, I mean a nightclub fight, he's probably not facing like serious charges that guy didn't like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but no one wants to go to jail.
Speaker 2: I feel like Chris Brown's used to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like you think it ended up doing jail time and again in another.
Speaker 2: Country or I mean but probably not a lot, Probably not a lot.
Speaker 3: But like, does do you want to go to Let's just say they're like, yeah, you got to do six months or you're and you're really rich. I'd pay to have a many million and not have to do six months in a prison where somebody might thank you fourteen, somebody might tory lanes you.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good point.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is, Yeah, the whole thing is I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like keep the money. I'm out tour canceled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the whole thing though, Like, if you're Chris Brown's team, let's not kick off the tour in the one place that you have, but you've got an outstanding war, Like I don't know if maybe start in Sweden first, that is hilarious.
Speaker 2: You're so right, Oh my god, do you guys want something on Bieber or we can move on to other things.
Speaker 3: Let's hear about the beach.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll make this quick. So I told you earlier this week. How he reveals on Instagram when he posted Haley's Vogue cover. Yeah that he wrote in the caption. I don't know if he was trying to be sweet or romantic or what, but he's like, you know, I told Hales one time that she would never land a cover, and I realized now it was sadly mistaken, and I was just hurt and I wanted intimate connection and blah blah blah blah blah. Jer According to sources, this is how they fight. Justin will hit below the belt. He says the most hurtful things. He goes for that low hanging fruit to make sure her feelings are hurt. And it's just this ongoing cycle, and Haley knows this is just how he is, so she accepts it, She forgives him, They move on, They get into another fight. It's the same thing, over and over again.
Speaker 3: Get out, Hayley, Get out.
Speaker 2: This is like the biggest red flag that there is. But it makes sense why she hasn't left yet. He's broken her so down that she probably doesn't have the confidence to leave.
Speaker 3: And also, does that be if this is true? Does that behavior surprise you from Justin Bieber because he doesn't strike me as someone that's like, I don't know how to say this, not meanly, but that's not very emotionally intelligent, you know what I mean. He's been a star, big star since he was very young, and like, I don't know, I feel like that kind of changes you a little bit. And I just don't think he thinks I could see him being that kind of person that says mean stuff like that and then tries to walk it back.
Speaker 2: No, I can't take a very short fuse. Yes, what we've seen that, you've seen that many times. Yeah, he doesn't even try to hide it when they're in public.
Speaker 5: Nope, yike.
Speaker 2: So yeah, update, all right, today he's had his Trending what was sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics. We are getting closer to our little event we have coming up here on the twenty eighth. It's next Wednesday from four to six, where you can ender to win a lot of services. You can get some exclusive promo so you can try out the m Sculpt Neo RSVP to reserve your spot at Prime youuthesthetics dot com.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine