Speaker 1: Hey, and welcome back to the Michael Cohen Show. As we continue this journey to two hundred and fifty thousand subscribers, So do me a favor, Hit that subscribe button and share with a friend. This is important. So Trump was in Messini, Wisconsin this week. I mean, once again doing what Donald does best, bear mongering. Now I want to watch some of the clips from his speech. They are important, So stay with me to the end here. You need to see all of these clips and you need to understand what's really going on inside this maniac's mind. So the first clip saying that this could actually be our last election, let's go to that clip.
Speaker 2: I better when, I better when, or you're gonna have problems like we've never had. We may have no country left with It may be our last election. You want to know the truth. People have said that this may be our last election. You got to get out and vote.
Speaker 1: This could be our unbelievable right, this could be the least You know who said that? You know who said that over and over and over again. This guy, that's right, this guy. I've been saying that. My biggest when I said in twenty twenty, when that Donald Trump I'm sorry. Twenty eighteen when I testified before the House Oversight Committee, and I turned around and I said that my biggest fear is if Donald Trump loses the election, that there will never be a peaceful transfer of power, almost two years before it actually occurred. And then I turned around and I said, going back as soon as I was out in twenty twenty and then all the way through literally yesterday, I've been saying my biggest fear is that if Donald Trump wins the election in twenty twenty four, that there will never be another election ever again. So yeah, people are saying it, but not about Kamala Harris. They're saying it about Donald Trump. And that's something that you need to understand. Donald Trump will never give up power, all right, end of story. I didn't want to go to the next clip where he's threatening and again fear mongering that we're going to get involved and we're going to be in World War three. Let's go to that clip.
Speaker 2: Event world War three, and I'm the only one that can do it. I will prevent World War three. And if I don't win this election, Israel with Comrade Kamala Harris at the helm of the United States is doomed. Israel is doomed. That's a tough statement. Israel will be gone one year, two years, Israel will no longer exist.
Speaker 1: I better win. I better win, a boy. Let me be very clear about fear mongering. I want to I want to be very clear about this. Israel is going to exist all right in all fatas, with or without the United States. But with the United States, they will continue to be an incredible ally, an incredible ally of the United States where technology is key, it's key to not just America's security, but israel security. And when you say that Israel won't exist right now, who's the President of the United States, It's Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris. Meanwhile, Israel is doing what Israel needs to do. Would we all like to see peace, absolutely, but they are continuing And nothing that Donald Trump said in that statement has any any sense of reality. It is fear mongering, trying to turn around and trying to claim that unless he is president, it's always about him, not about this country, not about you, always about him. Unless he becomes president of the United States, we're going into World War three, all right, wowsers. So next he starts this. This is one that really also sort of gets to me. He starts talking about children getting gender affirming surgery at school and based upon books that they're reading. So let me show you that clip and get my reaction to that one.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine you're a parent and your son leaves the house and you say, Jimmy, I love you so much, go have a good day in school, and your son comes back with a brutal operation. Can you even imagine this? What the hell is wrong with our country?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What the hell is wrong with you? You know? Imagine? Right? So teachers now are also qualified to do gender affirming surgery. Yet you go ahead, you pack the kid a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Maybe you're throwing a little tiny bag of Doritos or some other pretzels of potat chips along with a nice juice pack. Maybe you throw them in a piece of candy. You two there, and you pack them up with the brown baby, send them onto the school bus. The yellow bus picks them up, brings them there, and you know, right, what is this going on? I guess somewhere between lunch and jim after of course English and math and history somewhere along the line, there's time there for the teachers to perform gender affirming surgery, and the kick comes home right, comes home wearing obviously the same clothes that he went to school in, just looking a little bit different. I mean, I just want to say this because it's so stupid that it's actually funny. You know how many times have we heard, as an example, that the book The Adventures of Tom Sawyer has a slew of gay undertones to it at one point in time, that there's some of the allegations that Jim and Huck have some sort of a sexual, hidden gay relationship. Every single one of us was required to read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer when we were in school. Any one of you end up going to school one day as a male or a female and coming back the end of the school day to your parents for hugs and kisses as the opposite sex. Don't think so it's really why Trump is a schmuck. He's just he's just stupid and he doesn't think about anything when it comes to just promoting this sort of homophobic, transphobic agenda. Now, I want to contrast that with something that Tim Wall said, Let's go to that clip and you'll understand my point.
Speaker 3: Think about it in this room. This is what these folks are focusing on, spending all their time, like reading about two male penguins who love each other is somehow going to turn your children gay and that's what you should worry about. But here's what I'll tell you. It's a fact of life. Some people are gay. But you know what's not a fact of life that our children need to be shot dead in schools. That's not a fact of life, right, right?
Speaker 1: Is that not the man that you want to be the vice president for the next president for Kamala Harris, who agrees with every single thing that Kim is saying in this regard. I mean the notion, the notion that he's kind two penguins. Oh no, not the fucking penguins, right, yeah, yeah, they're talking about two penguins. I mean, it is pure stupidity by the Republicans. I don't understand personally, I don't understand what they're doing, nor do I understand how anybody is supporting this sort of level of stupidity and why why are they defending the stupidity that makes it even worse? Then then you can't make this stuff up. Trump, I know, stay with me, you get bored of hearing the stupidity, but you can't because in fifty eight days we have a presidential election. So the next Trump threatens the twenty fifth Amendment. I mean, you got to see this one, So let me play that clip and you'll get my reaction to that.
Speaker 2: Terrible. And finally, I will support modifying the twenty fifth Amendment to make clear that if a vice president lies or engages in a conspiracy to cover up the incapacity of the President of the United States. Have you do that with a cover up of the president of the United States, it's grounds for impeachment immediately and removal from office because that's what they did.
Speaker 1: What is he even talking about? And why are these stupid people wearing those ugly red hats covering their lobotomy scars. Why in the world are they fucking clapping for something this stupid? You know who actually didn't think that Donald Trump belonged in the White House his vice president? That's what the twenty fifth Amendment, in part section three is all about. The twenty fifth Amendment, Section three calls for the removal of the president if he is unable to fulfill his duties. Well, I think we already saw that when Trump was president, especially during the January sixth riot. The guy clearly has some serious mental problems and he is unable to perform the duties of the presidency of the United States. I don't even understand where he's coming from on this one. Is he trying to say that Kamal Harris should be prosecuted, she should be whatever? I mean, Trump, remember called for Mike Pence to be hung, right, was all about, yeah, sure, let them keep screaming, hang Mike Pence. I don't even know where he's going. But is he's saying that Joe Biden is unfit right now to be president of the United States, Because here's a little fact point. Once again, the stock market is crushing, Unemployment is at the all time low, our country's GDP is greater right now than any time ever in US history ever. I mean, he's working bipartisan within which to pass more bills, bills that make sense to each and every one of us. But somewhere along the line, Kamala Harris should be calling for Joe Biden to be wrong. I don't even understand where this idiot is going with I really don't other than again to try to disparage Kamala, Harris and of course Joe Biden anyway that he can. Well, the final clip here Trump talking about tariffs. There might be if all of the stuff that you've seen so far, this could potentially be one of the stupidest. Let me go to that clip and then get my final reaction.
Speaker 2: We're going to be a tariff nation. It's not going to be a course to you. It's going to be a course to another country. I heard Kamala the other day. Comrade Kamala, she said, oh, if you do that, he's raising your taxes. No, no, no, I'm not raising your taxes. I'm raising China and all of these countries in Asia and all over the world, including the European Union, by the way, which is one of the most egregious.
Speaker 1: They don't tell everybody's egregious, everybody. Let me tell you what Donald is doing there. What he's doing is he's trying to create isolationism. Be very clear about this, my friends. The United States manufactures less than twelve percent of all of the goods that we use in this country. The bulk of the goods that we purchase every single day come from other countries, with the bulk of it actually from China. So when he says he's going to place a tariff on China, let's assume that China says fine. Let's just say, fine, you want to put one hundred percent tariff on the United States products coming in? No problem, No problem, we have to raise the price, right because they have to make their profit too, so they're going to raise the price. Tell me, please, who's going to be suffering as a result of that, right, the consumer? I mean, all you need to do is google right now, Harley Davidson tariffs. When Trump was president of the United States, he placed a tariff on products, and so China responded back. Now, despite the fact that all of the cycles are actually assembled here in the United States, some of the parts come from overseas. It literally stopped production of Harley Davidson motorcycles. That's just one example. This pen, which basically you could buy for fifty cents in bulk. It's a great pen. It's got everything. It's got a little stylus for your for your iPad, it's got a little flashlight, you know, and you could do it. Plus it's a promotion. You know, you pop the top off, you turn it. It's in pen. Fifty cents is what it costs. How much do you think that that's going to cost coming in under Donald Trump's genius terrify idea? Ten dollars? When's the last time that you handed out something to anybody that had a ten dollar cost to it? And I'm not talking about your groomsmen, right, who's standing for you? So you get him a nice present? Now I'm talking about these are these are giveaways, but these are promotional giveaways. You're talking about ten dollars a piece, maybe even more depending upon the extent of the tariff. Remember also, by the way, Trump tried to put a tariff, as an example, on aluminum from coming in from Canada. What happened to that all of a sudden everything was stopping right his diet coke. He wasn't going to be able to get that. So what did he do? He gave out exceptions. In fact, he gave out so many exceptions I'm not sure that anybody was actually even affected by his tariff bill. Again, one of the stupidest things I have heard come out of Donald Trump, as it relates to an economic policy for this country. Yeah, it wouldn't it be great if none of us had to pay taxes? Sure be great for me. I never would have ended up getting hit with tax evasion, right, I mean, because nobody's going to be paying taxes. Where is the money coming from for our military? Where's the money coming for all of the roads, the bridges, the support that states need. Well, look the answer again, it ain't coming from China, and it ain't coming from Canada or the European Unions, who are also egregious. Everybody's egregious. As the idiot to spell it, he can't, my friends, I don't even know how to say this other than it's not just he would be the worst president in the world. He'd be the worst president dealing with our constitution, with our rule of law, with our economy. Rest Assured, Donald Trump is a clear present danger to the future of this country and for future generations to come. And it's why I will end this episode as I do all by saying the same thing. Make sure that you vote Harris Walls in twenty twenty four. Hey, everyone, first of all, thanks for watching. I mean, we're going to be posting daily episodes with reactions and talking about politics. We'll be talking about everything in fact, so please like and subscribe join us on this journey.