Speaker 1: Thanks searching in to another episode of Gank That Drank, a Supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, Become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it. Hello, and welcome to Gang Drink. Oh it's great everywhere. Oh, Chris beautiful, totally messy on Chrissy spart Hello, It's Gank That Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where two comedians pick their favorite episodes of their favorite show, Supernatural and make up drinking game rules. We recap the episode for you, We tell you how the drinking game rules worked out, and we generally have a good time, and then at the end we tell you what the next game is and what the drinking and rules are so you can play along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: It's like homework. We give you a little bit of homework, some drinking homework. So it's not bad homework. Yeah, it's good homework. It's the good kind of homework that you get from Gank That Drink a Supernatural drinking game a podcast, A podcast that is sadly not appearing at a Phoenix Comic Con this year, which will be over by the time this episode comes out, but at the time that we're recording it, it's this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'm sad that I cannot be there, but there are.
Speaker 1: Reasons Next year, next year, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, It'll happen next year. Yeah, I Chrissy, am excited to talk about this episode with you?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you really?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I am no, I I think it's a sorry, I'm excited to talk about this episode with you. I I just finished watching the episode that we're gonna do next in that episode is a little harder pilled to swallow.
Speaker 1: Oh then this one, this one's a.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like this though I did.
Speaker 1: Too, but it's it's not a great episode. I'll just say that up top. It's not one of my favorite episodes. I just I picked it because it jumped out at me.
Speaker 2: And I can see why. I mean, I as it was going on, I was like, okay, I can remember the beats of this and how this episode goes. Yeah, so uh yeah, I could not remember I though it was still until they revealed it couldn't remember what the bad was, so I guess that wasn't like memorable enough to be like, oh, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well this is a very generic episode. Of course, we're talking about season nine, episode eight, Rock in a Hard Place, Uh, the episode I picked for this week, and it's just it's it's a very generic Monster of the Week. It's like a bunch of other episodes. It's really similar to a lot of other episodes, but it's it's it's its own episode. It's this episode, and I think it's entirely forgettable. But it jumped out to me because I was scanning through all the episodes of season nine because I got my DVDs out for Phoenix Comic Con. So I got all my DVDs out and I was like reading through the descriptions and I was like, oh, the Vestal Virgins. We haven't done this one. Maybe it's fun, maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe not so much. It's got weird moments and things in it.
Speaker 1: But it's but it's a Jody episode.
Speaker 2: So that's what kept me going, yeah, and it's but then that's like that that makes that I think that redeems it. I would say I say that this episode, the fact that Jody is in it, I think so too. I think the site, the I think the I don't know. The supporting characters are pretty funny for the most part. The bads just me and Yeah, there's not a whole lot of it's a classic. It's a classic people getting snatched and taken to a place, and inevitably one of the boys is going to get snatched and taken to that place. Like it's one of those. It's pretty pretty common. Yeah, you know, follows kind of a formula, but but it's got good moments, Like like you said, the Jody bits are good. I'm excited to talk about it.
Speaker 1: What are rules, though, Chrissy, Let's get down and dirty. Let's talk about the rules. Rule number one, someone gets nabbed, take a drink. Rule number two. Someone says church, take a drink. Rule number three. If someone says virgins or virginity, take a drink. If someone mentions dragons, take a drink. If someone does research, take a drink. If someone goes to smooth City, take a drink.
Speaker 2: Take me down to the very Smooth City. That wasn't the right song.
Speaker 1: To h If you see blue Flames, take a drink.
Speaker 2: Hot Child in Smooth City, that was better.
Speaker 1: U. If you if you. Uh, oh, take a shot or double your drink or finish your drink. If you get a Jody Sucker punch, drink for the Jody Sucker punch. We're playing the Sami rule. We're always playing the Sami rule. If anyone calls Sam Sammy, you take a drink and take a shot when Zeke appears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's fun. I'm excited to see how the numbers came out, because there's one.
Speaker 1: I definitely forgot, missed a lot of.
Speaker 2: Not forgot, just like no, I was on top of the one I think is the most. It was a different one. We'll talk about it. We'll talk about it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I gotta say if today is a little unhinged, it's because I've been ganking drinks already.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you out of like a happy hour?
Speaker 1: I yes, so. Uh The National Comedy Theater, Oh my god, what did I just do you? You? I dead named us dead us? Oh no, oh gross, get the taste out of my mouth. The Neighborhood Comedy Theater. Uh just got a new partner, the Sacred Pint Brewing Company that took over our front lobby area. So our front lobby area is now a tap room that is open big changes at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater. But so I was down there today with my husband Dorian, the co director of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater. Dorian and we were cleaning up the green room and organizing and trying to make space for things, and then when we were wrapping up, we were like, let's go have a pint. So I went and had a pint, and then when I got home, I was like, I'm just gonna keep having drinks. So I've been into the White Claus nice. Yeah, so I'm a I am ganked and dranked awesome.
Speaker 2: I asked them for a ten ounce poor the other night and he gave me a full one, and then I never remembered to check if he only charged me for a ten ounce or a full one, but I definitely asked for a ten ounce.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know you could what what's the ten ounce?
Speaker 2: A ten ounce poor instead of a sixteen ounce poor? Because it was like a stronger beer and it was gonna be my last one and I didn't want a full sixteen ounces of it. I was like, can I get ten ounces? And he just poured the thing on up, and I was like, Okay. His answer was no it yeah, but then I would I didn't want to get because it's cheaper. They even have it on their menu listed ten ounces. So I was like, and then I forgot to look at my tab at the end because I had an extra six ounces of strong beer I wasn't planning on having.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how they get you together, sacred pint. That's how they get to just stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Well.
Speaker 1: Then you're like, I have to stay and get an uber home.
Speaker 2: I've closed it down two of the like six nights.
Speaker 4: It's been before five nights it's been open. I've closed it down, uh because they had the trivia box in there. Once I got go out on the trivia box they do.
Speaker 1: Oh it's really cool. It's a super fun, so super fun. Tapouse excited about it, Chrissy, all right, So this is season nine, episode eight, Rock in a Hard Place. It originally aired November twenty sixth, twenty thirteen. It was written by Jenny Kleine, the namesake of our Girl from the James Marsden James Marsters. I do that every time Chris maccarpenter episode. It was directed by John McCarthy and Our guest stars include Lyndy Booth as Vesta of course, Kim Rhodes as Jodie Mills, Susie abro Meet as Susie Lee. Oh they just named her herself, and Tierra sco By as Honor sco By. There we go, yeah, okay, all right, so then what likes versions of gold Dragons gig a drag. We get reminded that Sammy is possessed by an angel that's Ezekiel, and he's keeping Sammy uh smooshed together. After the trials, Jody Mills remember her she went on a date with Crowley, which I totally don't remember that fucking episode.
Speaker 2: We gotta do that episode, we okay, but we did the episode that leads into that episode.
Speaker 1: But we didn't do that episode.
Speaker 2: We did not do that. I think I watched it like because it just kept going. Yeah, we definitely did the episode before that episode.
Speaker 1: Recently, very recently, and Crowley is like, blah blah boo ooo oh, Crowley, I love you all Right. Now, a girl is closing up a diner. She gives food to Slim, the homeless guy, and she's being followed. We know she's being followed because we hear footsteps and she turns around and she's all freaked out and stuff. She drops her keys and hides under a car with a stun gun. Good for her for having a little pocket stun gun on her keychain. This is necessary for young women who are going to be closing up diners. Good for her, but it's not helpful if someone's going to lift up the car on top of you. We see blue flames and someone gets nabbed. Take two drinks. We get the title card Supernatural. Back at the bunkers, Sammy is snoozing at the table. How's Kevin? How's Crowley?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: They're both doing whatever. Sammy is like, I just can't recharge my battery and he doesn't know why, but we know why. It's because Ezekiel is in there, just running around like a hamster.
Speaker 2: On a wheel, charging his batteries.
Speaker 1: Draining his batteries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but isn't he fixing Sam.
Speaker 1: At the same time he's he's like hiding out and he's keeping Sam together.
Speaker 2: Right, Like Sam wouldn't be alive.
Speaker 1: That went over ze heel right exactly. Jody calls she's got a case. Four people have gone missing and someone lifted an suv to nab this girl. So this might be, as Jody says, the kind of song YouTube dance too. They eat Jody. It's hugs all around. There have been four abductions, all from the church. Take a drink times three. They mentioned a church three times. Is it angels? Wait? Angels? Jody says, angels exist. Yeah, says Dean, but don't get too excited. They suck. They interviewed Slim. Tell us what you saw and he says he saw someone or something lifting up the car and he saw blue fire. They mentioned church again. Take a drink at the church. The members are going missing. They're all part of a chastity group. Abstinence purifies us, the SPU, the spew ap apu, the ap okay so it's members only. And Sam and Diana like count us in and the girl, the who I will refer to as Boss Lady is like, well, I'll be a squirrel and a skirt, and they.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't believe she can't see through them.
Speaker 1: I know she should be able to see through them. She really should.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sammy is like fire in virgins and Dina's like, maybe it's a dragon. Take a drink. They really wanted to be a dragon, and I gotta root out whatever episode it.
Speaker 2: Is a fucking dragon.
Speaker 1: What is the dragon episode? That's bananas? Uh I don't remember a dragon episode, do you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look it over right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. Uh So they sign a purity packed to get re virginized in God's eyes. This is your clean slate, the boss lady says, and they sign, and she says, congratulations, you're both virgins. Take a drink. This is the second time Dean has been revirginized, or rehimenated, as he likes to say. The other one is in Monster Movie in season four, where he comes back from hell and figures that he has lost all his scars. He must be a virgin again. Ugh. So, in what I'll be referring to as the other bunker, the bad Bunker, not our bunker, the bunker where Honor is being held captive, she uses her taser, her little zapper, to navigate, and she knows someone else is there. We see figures flashby, she hears footsteps, she hears little banks and noises. She knows someone else is there. All right, that's all we get from her. We'll come back to her later at the church meeting, they begin with a prayer. Tammy wrote a poem called Sex is a Racket and God's Ball is in Your Court. Not a good title, Tammy, trim it, trimid down.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a verse, just a verse, yep.
Speaker 1: And Susie, who is running the meeting, is like, uh, we'd love to hear that. But later, let's talk to our new members. Sam, what brought you here to reclaim your virginity? And he's like, well, all my relations haven't ended well, and they chant stay strong, stay pure, stay strong, stay pure. They talked to Dean and he's like, I don't know. Sex is great, but it makes you feel bad.
Speaker 2: He just is the memorable scene from the whole episode. Like as as soon as they're in this meeting, I'm like, oh yeah, I remember what happens. Dean like turns them all on by just and then they're just getting cross shots. They got them crossing their legs, crunching up the pamphlets. It's good, it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Uh. And it's and it's Jensen Ackles at his finest as Dean at his finest. It's it's worth the whole episode just to watch that scene, and then he wraps it all up by saying, I don't know, the whole thing was just too sticky.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's perfect, it's I think that's the thing. I guess. So there's moments of this episode that are I think very memorable. The episode as a whole, maybe not as much, but like I said, that moment, I was like, Oh, of course that's this Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: That's this one. Uh. So Dean thinks Susie looks familiar, and Sam is like, oh, come on, Dean, you're gonna try this here in a Grinity group. And he's like, yeah, I'll be back. So Sammy talks to the boss lady and she's like, oh, Honor was my favorite. And Tammy gets incensed and she comes over to Sam and says she has no idea what kind of what kind of girl Honor really is? Oh my gosh, she's got some tea to spill about Honor. Meanwhile, yeah, Dean is being offered private coaching with the hot blonde leader of this group named Susie. Oh, she's going to give him some books that she read about chastity. So Dine is going to accompany her to her home. Oh my, my, Jody is at the motel doing research. How is church? Take a drink? Sammy reveals that Tammy revealed that Honor and Pastor Fred did the dirty, which.
Speaker 2: Is okay, like f Pastor.
Speaker 1: Fred though, yeah, really he is taking advantage. That is a classic power dynamic advantage taken. Yeah sick. Uh. Did you notice that the wallpaper at this motel is buffalo platte?
Speaker 2: I did not. I did not notice this. It is in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is where it's set, and the boys at the beginning of the episode drive up there from the bunker like it's, you know, thirty minute drive or whatever, when it's a five hour drive between the boys and Seux Falls. Anyway, I noticed.
Speaker 1: They drive everywhere like it's around the corner.
Speaker 2: But like Jody was just waiting in that parking lot the whole time, for five hours.
Speaker 1: She was just standing there twiddling her thumbs, waiting for the boys. Okay, So Jody reveals that the kidnapped couple. So there was of the four people, it was Pastor Fred, Honor and now and now this couple. And she said that they were overheard by one of their moms doing it, and the mom clearly here heard the boy say it doesn't count because it was under thirty seconds. What that's it. That's a cross joke, even for Supernatural.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then she heard a smash and saw blue light flames. Take a drink. It's taking virgins take a drink, but virgins who break their chastity vows. Oh my mo, my mi. Dragons are off the list. Take a drink, dragons. Jody says, take a drink. That's a thing, and Sammy says, yeah, too many things are things? That is a quote? What a line for Supernatural? If ever there was a pull quote. Too many things are things?
Speaker 2: I would put I would put that on a shirt and wear a Supernatural shirt.
Speaker 1: Was too many things or things? Maybe I'll find you a comic come or Phoenix fan fusion. Excuse me. So Dean is at Susie's house. He ignores all of Sam's calls and lights a candle. Dean, you dog. Susie cries and asks Dean to pray with her, and he's like, okay, and they sit down on the couch and pray together. Back at the motel, Sammy is trying Dean again, and Jody and Sam have a real nice bmcene. I enjoy church, she reveals. And she also reveals that she thinks that Sam and Dean have something really special in their connection together. It's nice to see someone acknowledge that what Sam and Dean have is really nice. Yeah, it's nice to see it characterized as something positive and beautiful and.
Speaker 2: Pure and not in a jokey way and.
Speaker 1: Not in slash fiction. Right back at Susie's, she gives him about eighty books on chastity, and she goes to the potty, and Ean finds in an.
Speaker 3: Open drawer, in an open drawer, revealed to the whole world, uh, the collection of porn titles that she has started.
Speaker 1: She is, why does she have them in a drawer in her living room.
Speaker 2: Right, not in a box in the closet, just in.
Speaker 1: A drawer in her living room, in the.
Speaker 2: Living room, which is like, this is what I expect. I was like expecting her to be the bad the whole time, because I was like, ooh, that's a real like way to I don't no. And then also she's like plays some sort of like Latina mistress in these pornography films, and she is white as white can be.
Speaker 1: White as white can be. She is white as white Rice, she is the white on rights. She's no man.
Speaker 2: This whole secret, the whole reveal of her being the porn star and everything, that's just like, boy, I don't know. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he talks to Sam for a hot minute and he's like, Sam, it's not a dragon. Takes a drink, and then he hangs up again. So Dean reveals that he's seen her work. She doesn't want to be that girl anymore. And he says, look, I've seen literal nightmares and you're the stuff of the good dreams. What okay, it's it's the dialogue is very cheesy, but it's fun. Yeah, they don't appreciate you the things you can do. The scene with the tacos. What the fuck is she doing with tacos?
Speaker 2: That feels so lazy, like just lazy writing.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, I don't want it. Yeah, And Susie goes, you're a bad boy, and he says say it in Spanish as she does, and then they go to Smooch City take a drink. Oley uh. In the other bunker, Honor finds a lantern and she finds Pastor Fred and the couple who have been abducted. Blue flames erupt. Take a drink and Pastor Fred is gone. Uh oh, things are happening at the motel. Sam and Jody want to go rescue Dian and Susie because they realize they've been gone a long time. Diana is not a good virgin, so they go to rescue Deane and Susie. Uh. They're in smooth City again. Take a drink and we see blue flames are up. Take a drink. Yeah, crack that can baby bank that drink it all right. So back at the other bunker, the bad Bunker, the girl of the couple is raking her nails against the wall and drinking the blood that comes out because she's so thirsty. And what is the grossest moment of this whole episode.
Speaker 2: It's just necessary, it's.
Speaker 1: So unnecessary, it's so dark in this otherwise like fun filled episode. She's just like, I'm so thirsty. She's raking her nails and then she's like no, no, no, no, no no no, I'm the blood that comes out. Oh it's so gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. Scene and Scene and Doozy, who are also known as Dean Seene and Doozy, get dropped in. Sam and Jody investigate. They do more research. It's a Vesta. We've revealed the big bad. It's a Vesta, the Roman goddess of the hearth. The virgins take a drink. Who served her and broke their vows got buried alive. Oh, we're in trouble. It's another Greek god. We're back to Greek gods. What are we doing? We're back to the Greek god. Dean gets his spare phone out. Luckily he has his other other phone, and he's trying to get a signal. Vesta controls the blue flame, and that's how they know it's definitely her. In the bad bunker, they fight amongst themselves. The boy of the couple wants to give them uh honor because she has a busted ankle, and Dean's like, Hey, if we're gonna give them anyone, we're gonna give him you. So just calm down chuckles. He doesn't say that, but you know he wants to. Yeah, Jody and Sam need oak soaked in virgin's blood. Uh, And Dean's let Sam He's like, I'm a virgin again, and Jody is like, I think we need the real thing baby, So they go to Tammy to get her blood. This is when we get the Jody sucker punch. Take a shot, finish your drink, double drink, whatever you want to do is Pagans sucker punches him right in the.
Speaker 2: Christians. We just drink wine and say it's blood.
Speaker 1: But she gets the tiniest drop of her blood.
Speaker 2: Oh right, that's how they needed like okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they also found on the farm that everyone was trapped on based only on a train whistle.
Speaker 2: In supposed direction and like the timetables of the trains, and then the yeah, like they just nail it first.
Speaker 1: Try first, try nailed, and then Sam finds the hatch right away. Sammy times four, take four drinks, baby, Yes, what do you know? Vesta is the boss lady of the church. We knew it all along. Here's Vesta. Is this how a god acts? Says Jody, burying people in a barn. It's sort of pathetic, And Vesta says it only got pathetic when I started having to do it myself. They used to throw virgins at me, and Jody says, sucks to be Lindsey Lohan. What I don't understand that joke?
Speaker 2: Don't either, especially for an episode written in twenty thirteen. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it, like name drop pop culture reference. Okay, but it feels very out of place. I just couldn't wrap my head around it. H So she straps Jody to her table. I'm gonna eat your liver. So Sam comes to and tackles Vesta. Who who? Jody pulls the oak out from a hyderr back and boom, Vesta stabs her in what should be her literal kidney. That's where your kidney's are stored. That's where she stabs her.
Speaker 2: She stabs uh, Jody. She stabs her like the shoulder. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: She gets her like right in the side.
Speaker 2: I swear she got her in like the shoulder. That's what it looks like to me when she's in this. Later on, it makes more makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, it looked to me like she got her in the side.
Speaker 2: Well, it got her in like the right shoulders. At first I thought I got her like in the heart, and I was like, no, Jody doesn't die. But then like, yeah, it was like the right shoulder. How she was able to pull it out with just who knows?
Speaker 1: But like, I don't know, maybe I misread it. Uh. So she tries to hurt Sammy, but she can't because she says he's all duct tape and safety pins inside. Good quote good quote. Jody ganks her with the oak that she pulled out of her own body, and Dean finally breaks out of the bad bunker.
Speaker 2: What did I miss?
Speaker 1: Yay? We say goodbye to Zody. We say I thank too many drags. We say goodbye to Jody. Uh. They're packing up their flannel, which I love. I love to see them packing their flannel. I love to see them just rolling it up into fucking wrinkle ass balls and shoving it into a duffel. I love it. I can't get enough of it. We get a BM scene with Sammy what's wrong with me? And Dean is like it's because of the trials, and Sammy is like, I'm a mess. Maybe I'll never be okay, and Dean is like, we'll figure it out. Sam and Dean is fixing and tell Sam all about Zeke. When Zeke appears, take a shot, double drink, finish your drink, and Zeke is like, don't fucking tell him, and Diana's like, ah, but we should, and Zeke is like, but don't. I'm kind of the boss around here. And then Sam's comes back and Dean is like, it's not your fault. Have a little faith, Sammy, take a drink. And that is the end of Rock and a Hard Place. Why is it called Rock and a Hard Place? You think?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, I actually I am so happy you brought this up, Chrissy, because I was just scrolling on the wiki for this episode. I have four alternate titles that come from the international versions of this episode.
Speaker 1: I literally can't fucking wait to hear them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to start with the one that I think is the worst one, but maybe even better. I don't know if it's better than Rock and a Hard Place. In Italy, it is called Between the Devil and the Deep Sea.
Speaker 1: Nope, that's stupid, that's bad.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, it is called Between the Cross and the Sword, which kind of like, okay, still.
Speaker 1: Isn't capture what the episode is about.
Speaker 2: No, but these next two definitely do. In German. In Germany, it was called Finally a Virgin Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it needs to be called, right.
Speaker 2: Right, However, I would say that's what it needs to be called if it weren't for Hungry Hungry, which is not from what I understand in the super dope place. But they made a dope title for this episode, which is Unmake Virgins with an exclamation point. So I like Unmake Virgins. It's probably my favorite.
Speaker 1: That's what it needs to be called. It needs to be something about.
Speaker 2: Virgin Yeah, finally a virgin again, Like I don't know. The Germans nailed that.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it. Virginy is a construct. It's a a right, terrible, terrible blight on our humanity and whatever it's it's terrible. But you know, this episode was what it was. It was silly and stupid. It had some fun moments. Uh, not my favorite, but I picked up.
Speaker 2: But okay, if we could get an eighteen plus panel next year for GANK, it would be fun to maybe do this one because I would love to have someone read the Dean sex monologue in front of us.
Speaker 1: No, no, it would be.
Speaker 2: I think you should have a company. We should have a competition of people who could read it the best. It'll be funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'll take that under advisement. Oh my god, all right, how did the rules play out? I feel like I missed a bunch. I can't wait to see you. What ours are?
Speaker 2: I miss so many?
Speaker 1: Okay, someone gets nabbed three times?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, how many times did you get someone saying church?
Speaker 2: I only counted six, and I feel like I missed.
Speaker 1: I got six two? All right? How many times do you get virgins or virginity?
Speaker 2: I got eleven times.
Speaker 1: I only got eight. Oh, how many times did you get them mentioning dragons five times? Five times? Nailed it? Uh? Doing research three times?
Speaker 2: I got four? But I think I counted maybe like two of the same research sessions. Research sessions two.
Speaker 1: Smooth City twice twice? All right, blue flames.
Speaker 2: I only got twice, but I think I missed the first one.
Speaker 1: I got six, See I miss I.
Speaker 2: Think well, I definitely missed. I missed at the very beginning, and then I was not yeah counting or yeah.
Speaker 1: The blue flames? It was six?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, there's one Jody Sucker punch and this is a tough one. I got five. Oh, there's one right at the end, right at the end. Okay, said you gotta have a little faith, Sammy.
Speaker 2: Oh I missed that.
Speaker 1: And then one shot when seek appears. Yeah, okay, all right, that was a rough one. What's up next, Nate?
Speaker 2: Okay, Chrissy up next? We are actually going to I'm using this episode. That's a little inspiration. I don't know, okay, the idea of love.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And you and I were talking recently and you said that we have not done the Cupid episode.
Speaker 1: Oh, the gross ask Cupid episode. We're the worst as Cupid episode.
Speaker 2: It's really not even a Cubit episode. It's a Horseman episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see it.
Speaker 2: Season five, episode fourteen, my bloody Valentine.
Speaker 1: I find it hard to believe that there's anything in season five we haven't done yet.
Speaker 2: I okay, So in doing this, I was like leafing through the notebook to be like, how much of season five have we done? And yes, like we have not. There's not much we have not touched of season five yet.
Speaker 1: So it's a great season. It's a great season all season.
Speaker 2: The Demon Sam and the Demon.
Speaker 1: Blood Sam and the Demon Blood. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm stealing your rule. Smooch City, Smooch drink for some Smooch City, take a drink when Dean drinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 2: Take a drink for every person that dies, and then drink two times if we knew their name. Okay, take a drink for some demon smokeouts.
Speaker 1: I love that rule.
Speaker 2: Take a drink for cupid.
Speaker 1: Hugs, cupid hugs.
Speaker 2: Take your drink anytime Sam like questions Dean, and you'll kind of know what I mean by that. It's like basically like questioning of Dean's Okay, okay. Take a drink every time someone says quote hungry.
Speaker 1: I'm so hungry.
Speaker 2: Okay, And take a drink anytime Cass is eating.
Speaker 1: Okay. I like those rules. Yeah, game, I'm excited do that episode. I have my next episode picked out and I'm super excited. Oh it's summer. It's summertime.
Speaker 2: It rained yesterday, which it never does.
Speaker 1: I know. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It was the first time in fifty years it rained on June first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh boy. Okay, So we didn't introduce ourselves at the beginning. I'm one of the directors at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mason, Arizona. And Nate, who are you?
Speaker 2: I'm named a corner, a performer and teacher of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona, home of the Sacred pint Tapper.
Speaker 1: Brewing Company Tapper. Where where can people find us in the real world.
Speaker 2: They can find us right there on main Street at two fourteen West Maine and downtown me It's at Arizona. Or go to NCT Phoenix dot com to find out when shows are and have and buy tickets to them and come.
Speaker 1: See them and have us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come see us and have a pint before, have a pint after. I still have not got an answer whether you could maybe get guses next door and bring it in or not.
Speaker 1: But I think you can.
Speaker 2: They told me I could, but then I don't know gus is waiting to hear if they're able to walk it over or not. Oh, we need to have those conversations.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me know these things. I can ask them anytime things around. Yeah. But if you come to the show, if you come see the show and you're like at the end, you come up to Nate or Carassi and you say, hey, I'm a gang that drink listener, I will buy you a pint.
Speaker 2: Yes you are faint, And then by two.
Speaker 1: You can find me at True Story dot FM, both on the Gank That Drank Podcast and the Most Excellent Eighties Movies podcast. If you are here with us at the end and you're like, I need more, I want more of Tipsy, Chrissy and the Gank That Drank team, become a member shoot us five dollars a month or fifty five dollars a year over at true story dot fm, and you not only get every episode without any weird interruptions, you get special bonus content where you really get to know Nate and Chrissy a little bit better. It's lots of fun, and we encourage you to do that. If you don't want to spend money, like rate review, subscribe, tell a friend, tell your low Cool Virginity Club counselor. And as always, when you're out there saving people and hunting things, you know the family business. Keep the Gang That Drank motto in mind, be excellent to each other, and party on