Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. I'm Selina Broom. I'm just chety. Thanks Chitty, whoa chitty doing here? It's Friday.
Speaker 3: We are hang that's right, an extra person for chug Wheel to throw here.
Speaker 2: That's eight twenty this morning. All right, first talkback of the day.
Speaker 1: Ay JV Show.
Speaker 4: It's your boys stuff from San Diego. So all this talk of Firefress is giving me flashbacks here first of what the old guy was willing to do for the water in the documentary. Hence we should definitely talk about wild thoughts there on Tuesday. Secondly, that when the announcement was made, Graham Will said it quite confidently that, oh, this was going to go off with I had a hitch there because of what happened in the first one. Hopefully no one took his advice and bought tickets.
Speaker 5: Sorry buddy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Hip Friday.
Speaker 2: Heipy Friday. Yeah, you did say that.
Speaker 1: Look, I and I mean I stand by that because to me, in my mind, you have to be the world's dumbest person not to be able to roll this thing out seamlessly given what happened the first time. Yeah, because all eyes are on you. All you have to do is roll this out and have it be again. I said this yesterday. The lineup doesn't need to be crazy, It doesn't need to be the coolest festival that ever happened. It just needs to operate smoothly based on what happened last time. And they've already screwed it up. So apparently they are the world's dumbest people in charge running this thing, because what a disaster. I still think it happens at some point, but what a joke. Leave us a talk aback. If you bought tickets this thing, I guaranteed nobody will because nobody has bought tickets to taste, especially when they put the starting price so high. You haven't instilled much confidence based off the first one, and then you tickets are like fourteen hundred bucks or whatever start. Yeah, who's spending that?
Speaker 2: No, no one. He wanted it to be like all influencer I'm sure probably like yeah, yeah, I want to make sure we have enough time for our one of our favorite things we do.
Speaker 3: Hear on the JV show Friday's Happy we can bring it back and Cheetie's Toy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to do a dramatic reading of our buddy cheaties. She tweets a lot. Her Twitter is still very active, her ex is still very active. She's the only one on there that I could find in my feed, So she's still tweeting, so I like to read them. Well, it's official, I'm enrolled at USC. I have questions. Oh so you brought this up last week that you had applied and gotten accepted to USC and this is a master's program right m hm are you and you said this is what you're going to be doing it remote?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all online.
Speaker 1: So you are Do we get to then call her the University of Spoiled Children because she's not really there, you know what I mean, she's remote.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there is classes that I have to go like online, like it's virtual on zoom.
Speaker 1: Oh so you have to sit through in a room with some of the other spoiled children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's and I think yeah, I think that counts.
Speaker 1: Okay. My real question is that are you now that you're gonna be at a new university, are you going to join a new sorority, because like we know, you are a member of sorority right now? Are we allow to talk about We got yelled at because we weren't allowed talk about because they have like a secret sign or something, and we were allowed to talk about the sign or whatever. But now you're at a new school, new sorority, right, same.
Speaker 2: Rules apply, ply and no new sorority?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because I can't change the sorority? Like I'm a lifelong member.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to be a part of your new community or new university?
Speaker 2: Can you join more than one? I don't know how this works. Maybe a stupid question, like.
Speaker 1: I think you can if it's like an educational one is running a background check on you, Like I see you're a member of Delta Gamma. We're not going to let you over here at Pi Bai.
Speaker 2: But like I think the first one is like you belong to us and nobody else.
Speaker 1: You know, stop it. This isn't the mafia.
Speaker 2: How it works?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Whatever they do have a secret sign, I know what it is. It's not that secret. I was literally thinking about my leftover pizza all day. Someone just had to eat it. I literally want to fight. OMG.
Speaker 2: That is no worse it is.
Speaker 1: That is who's the culprit?
Speaker 2: My cousin?
Speaker 1: Oh, who does that?
Speaker 6: He eats all I leftover, so you have to hide it. So I hit it, and then I was so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, your hiding spot like under the couch, Like where does one hide a pizza fridge?
Speaker 6: It was still the fridge, but that was not very good spot. It was up in our upstairs fridge or mini fridge, and I try to hide it underneath like other foods.
Speaker 1: So your cousin just the house just looking for leftovers to eat. That's very strange.
Speaker 2: Did you confront him? No?
Speaker 1: No, why not? It's your pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fight that I don't want to fight, like it is what it is. It was one slice, but that's even that makes it even worse. It was the very last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you were thinking about it all day.
Speaker 6: I really, I was having tales like, oh, I want to eat this pizza. I'm so excited to put it in the microwave got my house.
Speaker 1: In college, that would have gotten you stabbed. You cannot. There were very strict rules about taxing other people's foods. No taxation without representation. You could not just go in and taxi on food unless it was the week after finals and dead week. Oh I think it's dead week finally.
Speaker 2: And you're trying to clear the fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everyone's gonna be gone to break. So it was open taxiing.
Speaker 3: Season and Cheita, you gotta start reheating in the air fryer. O game changer.
Speaker 6: If I have leftovers left, then there's that you have to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a better hiding spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. The next time the JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So, a fire captain with the Santasee Fire Department was arrested yesterday after being named a subspag for tamber with several controlled substances in the department's possession. He was booked for aur endangering a child and a narcotics violation.
Speaker 1: Got good.
Speaker 3: This is not the same captain that sent his guys over to the Pink Poodle Back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Both San Jose Fire Department. But that was Captain William tug Nazi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to him. Here's more fun. The San Francisco Giants had to settle for a two to two series split after they lost yesterday to the Phillies in Philadelphia. Six to four. The team's now going to travel back to California, but not here. They have a three game set against the Angels and Anaheim this weekend before they wrapped u long road trip and finally returned to Oracle Park on Monday. Tonight's first pitch against the Angels is at six thirty eight.
Speaker 7: Oh, Matt, whoao some patche fog is out this morning. No drizzle today, you guys. His will be in the mid sixties. And good news, the weather is going to warm up some more this weekend and by Sunday we'll have sunny skies for all of your Easter festivity.
Speaker 8: Hey hey, cancer bestie, Hey, today is gonna be a nine.
Speaker 1: Did Cheedy just light.
Speaker 2: Up out of a cancer?
Speaker 1: Ohoy, Chedy, Now listen to this. Discover something new about someone familiar in your life. You might discover that they share your visions, dreams, and even fantasies. Be word, It could get romantic.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what she wants. Yeah, Yeah, that's that's the goal.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's the goal for her. But maybe not all cancer besties out there. Maybe they're not looking for that right now, but watch out.
Speaker 3: It could question because Chety is back with us Fridays at least we hope you know, this can be in every Friday thing.
Speaker 2: Do we give her back her four segment to do the horoscopes?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good call. Yeah, that would really lighten my workload. Also because I don't believe any of this astrology stuff, so it'd be more authentic coming from someone that does.
Speaker 2: I think it would. It's something to think about, something to think about.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But so we can talk about who's going to be at our Great and Pool Party now right?
Speaker 1: We can?
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 1: We're gotta really build this up. We're got to like build the excitement, got to build like to you know, get it, you get the people into it, get it, you know, like you know, do what you can to like really pump it up. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We were born already.
Speaker 3: So we told you have Memorial Day weekends. Yep, Graham myself, jess h are you gonna come party with Yeah, We're gonna be at Great in Resort and Casino. They have this pool party series, think of Vegas Pool Party but in the Bay.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did two a couple of them. Last year they were incredible. Yeah, so much fun.
Speaker 3: So May twenty fourth, we will be there partying with Steve eight hokey.
Speaker 1: You timed that all wrong because the music ran out music. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: So May twenty four, Yeah, myself, Graham, Jazz, our buddy she We're gonna be a great in resort and casino. They have this pool party sees think of Vegas pool party but in the bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a couple of last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes, time next month we'll be partying with Steve a hokie. So we'll have your giveaways kicking off Monday morning here on the TV show.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna be cacking pup in the pool?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 1: So? Wait kicking caking? Oh yes, yes, you know about this right of course. This guy's a legend of throwing sheet cakes. I don't know how he does it. I want to try it, basically because he's so accurate and you could throw a cake so far it blows my mind. Like I literally want to buy a cake it Safeway sometimes just so I can try to try it, to see how he does it. I feel like my shoulder is going to break though. Maybe you can tell.
Speaker 3: About this start practicing, Graham. Yeah, it is going to be so much fun. So again, be here Monday morning for.
Speaker 2: That chance to hang with us.
Speaker 3: So, according to when You Survey, more than fifty percent of people have gone on a date with someone who looks very different from their profile pictures.
Speaker 2: How is that number not higher?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's got to be right around ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little more than half. Fifty four percent say that they've.
Speaker 3: Ended a day early or declined a second day after realizing. Ugh, I feel like you're, you know, kind of catfish in me. You don't look like pictures CHETI can we see your dating Yeah, I will.
Speaker 6: Picture some filters.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Yeah, you don't look like this right here? What mean?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Guys know?
Speaker 3: She looks beautiful in real life. I r l and in pictures. But I'm looking at you, you know, and I got the pictures.
Speaker 2: You don't listen. I have a lot more makeup on there A little filter?
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait, you have one where your phone is covering your whole face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question. Oh yeah, if I look just I've never been on the dating apps, thankfully, but if I was and somebody was posting a picture with their phone in front of their face. I would. I'm having reservations about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I thought it was cute, but.
Speaker 1: I like the picture.
Speaker 3: I love how forty five percent of people are like, well, my profile pictures look close to my actual looks.
Speaker 1: It's got to be really damn close, otherwise I Am going to feel like I'm getting catfish. Wouldn't you have that feeling like unless it's really close, unless it's very close. And I get you're putting your best foot forward. You want the picture to be the best, and so like there's an understanding there that this is the best picture of you likely, you know, like we know that this is the bust we're ever going to see you, right, so we are prepared there.
Speaker 3: But you know what a lot of people do is they don't update their pictures. Like a lot of the pictures, you know, according to the survey, you know, they're from like a year ago, six months, you know, went back in college when they were real every years, So that's what it is. So then they outgrow this looks. Maybe they're wait fluctuates. Maybe you know, they get plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't you think that's purposeful though, that they're not just doing the pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was on uh, I didn't look like my pictures?
Speaker 1: What did you? Why aren't we show we're looking at Chetese's pictures.
Speaker 2: I don't have those pictures anymore. I don't have it. Was it what was different about him?
Speaker 7: Was it like filters or what filters?
Speaker 3: They were also like like pictures that were at least a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Did your now husband think anything differently? No, he didn't say.
Speaker 1: He's like, are you sure.
Speaker 2: It was for the best.
Speaker 3: Because those are pictures you know before. Those are pictures even before my nose job. So then meeting me in real life after the nose job, like you'd be like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It looks even better, you know, so you really I was doing them my favorite.
Speaker 1: You're lowering the bar. Interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a good strategy.
Speaker 7: But also that's why it helps to get somebody's Instagram or other types of social media, because then you go and you stalk them on there. They have more real life pictures on there.
Speaker 2: I feel, go to their tagged.
Speaker 1: I hadn't thought that that's a good idea. Well, I mean, do you think it's do you think because it seems very shallow, right for a guy, well for anybody to say, to break off a date early mid date because they don't look like what they thought they were getting, yeah, or not on a second date. But do you, I mean, do you think that's fair or foul? Because you are going on a date with the assumption that you're dating this going to go on a date with this person, and then a totally different person arrives.
Speaker 3: Basically this might sound bad, but I think it's fair. I mean, at least for me personally. That initial attraction is like really important.
Speaker 1: I agree, but it does seem like really shallow when you say it out loud, like I'm not going through the rest of this date. You are not.
Speaker 3: Unless the date went really really well and you just you you genuinely are feeling that person, regardless of their looks.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean that's possible too.
Speaker 1: I guess it is too much. But don't you also feel like a little off put, like you've been lied to? Yes, yeah, it's almost like I guess, yeah, but you're starting off on the wrong foot otherwise.
Speaker 3: Because it wasn't with bad intentions. Yeah, it's like, oh, I can going on here? To trick everybody.
Speaker 2: No, you just want the picture that you feel you look the best in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes I'm telling you they're taking too much creative license and I feel like you're purposely deceiving me.
Speaker 7: Now is it okay to bring it up to them and ask like, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, where's your hotter sister? That I think you stole the profile pictures?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 3: It does happen ten to twelve Ten to twelve percent of people say that they've been told they don't look like their profile.
Speaker 2: Pictures on that day. I could never say it. I couldn't say it either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, that's the thing. I think I'm too like polite. I could never break off a date mid way through. I'm going to see it to the end.
Speaker 2: Mean too, Are you paying?
Speaker 1: So yep?
Speaker 2: Wow, Graham quite the gentleman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting a call back though you don't look like the hottest thing.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So, Drake, he is still complaining about Kendrick Lamar shut up.
Speaker 2: You know this lawsuit with.
Speaker 3: Universal Music Group where he's claiming, you know, the song was defammatory and Kendrick used bots and this, and that he's complaining about Kendrick having a more successful dis record than his work.
Speaker 2: Anyways, he just.
Speaker 3: Filed an amended complaint where he is specifically mentioning Kendrick's Super Bowl halftime performance, specifically when he performed his song not Like Us. Drake says this performance assassinated his character and says that Kendrick not saying the word pedophiled his performance really backs up his claims that the song is defamatory. That's why he had to exclude that, otherwise it wouldn't have been allowed on the broadcast. And he says that because this is the most this was the most watched a halftime show in history, that he basically introduced this song to like a whole new set of people who weren't really like familiar with him, and everyone just think, alady.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I mean there is like I think all that is just a bunch of you know, cry baby whiting it is, But I mean a bigger audience did learn about their whole beef. I mean you have to think, like we know about it, and you know, a lot of young people across the country all knew about the beef and what the song was about and everything, but you have to understand what the Super Bowl audience is, right yea. That is all of America and Middle America and people of all ages that really didn't didn't know about didn't know fully into it, and that you know, the firestorm of media following that performance really educated them about what it was all about.
Speaker 3: I get it, it's embarrassing, but like you also said things about Kendrick and had your songs taken off, people would have thought he was like an abuser and like all these things that you were making up.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly. No, I'm not defending drunk, but.
Speaker 3: If the tables returned, I mean, it would be the same thing, except Kendrick wouldn't be crying about it, because that's just what comes to the.
Speaker 7: Beef that you started, I know, and anybody given that platform would have performed their biggest song at mom So Drake, take the l Just come.
Speaker 2: On, quit whining please.
Speaker 1: It's so funny where where rap beefs are in today's world, Like old school rap beefs would be like distract, distract, distract, Okay, then someone shoots the other person. Ye distract, distract, distract, and then somebody shoots the other person. I mean, I'm joking about that, but I mean kind of. But today's world's like distrack, distrack and then lawsuit. Cry to the media, cry to the lawsuit, counters suit. You know, like, what are you doing if you want to be in, if you're in, if you're willingly engaging in a rap beef and you're and you're making distracks and stuff, you sorry you don't get to go? Then cry about it and so annoying.
Speaker 5: You know it.
Speaker 2: It's exactly what I would expect from Drake. That is true, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Speaking of the halftime show, lol, Wayne says he didn't even watch it. You guys, remember that people really wanted him to perform because it was in New Orleans and then obviously the gig ended up going to Kendrick lamar Well Low. Wayne talked to Rolling Stone and he says the NFL literally like dangles the opportunity in front of him.
Speaker 2: He thought he had it.
Speaker 3: He said that the NFL persuaded him to be more visible on the celebrity scene, Like to perform, you have to do a bunch of things, hang out with these celebrities, you know, kiss this person's behind and this person hang here, just be seen. He was like, I'm not Drake, I don't do that stuff, but he was doing it for the NFL. Only for them to say we don't pick the performer jay Z does and then Jay picked Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Watch it?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think he watched it. He's a huge sports fan. It's a super Bowl. You mean to tell me it wasn't watching that. He was watching the Super Bowl and then turned it off and change the channel to the Puppy Bowl at the halftime.
Speaker 3: Ilieve, he said he was out somewhere like playing pool and like it was on, but he had like no desire to go, like check out the perform I just think.
Speaker 7: That you can't blame them for picking Kendrick though, because Kendrick was having like the big guest moment.
Speaker 3: I know that's what you have to understand. But still I feel for Lil Wayne Great.
Speaker 1: I think independent, like to justice point, I think independent of what everything surrounding Kendrick, I think he probably would have had a much better chance. Again, he probably would have gotten it right. I think so kind of independent all that stuff happening but they had to pick Kendrick.
Speaker 2: I tell Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Warriors fans, make sure you find all the Easter eggs early and slap that Easter ham fast, because Sunday is all about Game one of the Warriors Rockets first round playoff matchup. The Warriors, we know, got into the playoffs as a seventh seed in the play in tournament. Well the Rockets, they had a really good regular season, finished in the second seed. But here's what's really interesting. The Warriors have actually opened as betting favorites to win this series. A seventh seed hasn't been favored to beat number two seed in the first round of the playoffs since nineteen eighty eight. It's probably because up until part way through the season, the Warriors had won fifteen straight regular season games against the Rockets. That changed this season as they traded a couple wins with the each other. But also because the Warriors have well, you know, Steph Curry and Jimmy Butler and Draymond guys that have been there and done that and won championships before. While the Rockets starting lineup, I think their average age is like twenty two, very very young team. Not to say that they're not capable of winning this series, but they are a very very nubies. They're a very young team and inexperience when it comes to obviously high level playoff series. Game one tips off at six thirty Sunday evening.
Speaker 2: Who you guys Got Warriors Series?
Speaker 4: Me too?
Speaker 1: Obviously The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: V show, I just want to say moist ew.
Speaker 1: That's definitely one of those words that just appreciate the talk packs feel free, not expecting some talk about please.
Speaker 3: Do I love how you can leave just like literally any whatever you want to say, just say it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show?
Speaker 3: Chug mug, you just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word is always and you think you.
Speaker 2: Know what it is?
Speaker 3: You want to leave your guests? You do that on the talkback on the iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: I am addicted to black.
Speaker 3: My husband was fine with it at first for obvious reasons, but it's getting out of hand, out of hand, Wow, I can't stop.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem like something that would bother him. But okay, I think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show. You sick us, So keep your guesses PG and then leave your guests with your name and your city so we can shout you out when you win, or we like to shout out people when they're close to winning. Also, that's right, but only one person's getting that JV Show chugmug This morning, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, back to what the bleep? Where you can win a chug mug. All you gotta do is be the first person. A guest today is bleeped outward.
Speaker 3: As always, if you think you know what it is, you leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart Radio app. Case you missed it, here's today's clip. I am addicted to black. My husband was fine with it at first for obvious reasons. But it's getting out a hand out to control you guys. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning, JV show.
Speaker 7: Is the missing word black Friday?
Speaker 1: Have a great day. This is Norma from Oakland. Bye Black. You like getting those deals on black Friday, So actually don't punching old ladies for a big screen TV.
Speaker 2: I actually don't do black Friday. Yeah really yeah.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show. This is Yvonne from San Jose. My guess is black licorice. That's one of the most popular guests is this morning. A lot of people guess that. I take it from your reaction you don't like that, which is surprising to me because black licorice screams kind of old Lady Candy a little bit, and you like alm and Joy, which lines old Lady Candy louder than anything.
Speaker 2: Black liquorice is just so disgusting, Like how could anyone eat that trash?
Speaker 3: My favorite Good Morning JV show This is from Berkeley, and I think that the answer to the.
Speaker 2: Bleeped out word is beans. Black bean.
Speaker 1: Have a guy's not that's a great guest black beans. Yes, that would be troublesome if your partner had a bean obsession. Yes, the whole house was filling up, that ain't it.
Speaker 3: But great guests continue to get those guesses in. On the talk back Mike, We're going to play more of your guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the.
Speaker 3: Bleep are you gonna do is be the first person to guess today the bleeped out word, and this chuck mug is yours now if you missed today's clip, here it is one last time. I am addicted to black My husband was fine with it at first for obvious reasons, but it's getting out of hand.
Speaker 2: What's the problem, Well, I would be it's all you wanted to do.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, maybe I'm still on board.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about, Well, let's go to your guests.
Speaker 2: I think we're talking about Morning JV show. This is Grace from San Bruno. I think the bleeped out word is black jack.
Speaker 1: Black. That's a great guess.
Speaker 2: That would be an issue. I think if I'm like out here losing all our money.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you're out here winning all the money. That's how I wink at it. As a glasses half for the kind of guy and speaking from somebody who has been addicted to blackjack, that's a great guess.
Speaker 3: I just Seezo for Richmond and guess the bleep out word is black coffee.
Speaker 2: Black coffee.
Speaker 1: That was probably the most popular guest this morning, behind black licorice. Everybody guessing black coffee slaty. Do you ever drink your coffee black or do you always have to add a bunch of stuff?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's blackish. I just put sugar.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not you know, it's not fully black.
Speaker 10: Guys, Good morning JV Show. This is Yasina from Northern Nevada. My guess for the bleeped out word is leggings.
Speaker 2: Black leggings.
Speaker 1: I am that was another popular guest of people that know you, and thank you for leaving that talk back from Northern Nevada a little vague, but I did. I was able to search but geographic region and JV Show is number one in Northern Nevada as a region as a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Thank you so much for appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: It's Cat from Dublin and I think the bleeps out word of the day is mirror.
Speaker 1: That show is off the chain.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 7: Yes, black mirrors.
Speaker 3: Today's clip unbleaps. I am addicted to black mirror. My husband was fine with it at first for obvious reasons, but it's getting out a hand.
Speaker 2: All I want to do. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It is a good shown you I was pitching it to my wife last night because I was like, let's we should start this, like, let's start everyone's talking about we got to do it. Yeah, I didn't get the reaction I thought. But it's not ruled out. I can tell. I think I can. I think I can get her on board.
Speaker 2: At least to try it. Watch it ever.
Speaker 1: Good? Yeah, see I need if that's good, and then I can get her like get it you know. Yeah, could have pulled in there, lock it in and then I'll get caught up because you know it's on my list. It's definitely on my long list, Graham. I know it's a lot of things I need to be watching. All rightlet's give some shoutouts.
Speaker 2: I can do it.
Speaker 8: All right, First and foremost, Cat and Doubles Up, Catsup, have fun in Dublin this weekend with your brand new JV show, Chuckbunk.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't arrive that quickly, right, but maybe next week you'll get your brand new day show. Check nice shot. Yeah, she had the very first correct answer this morning. A few other people came with the correct answer too, but they weren't as fast as Cat. Tracy d Sam Mantello, Tracy d what's up? She had so to Richard and San Jose, Bronda Martinez had it so to Mellow and Vacaville. Megan in Santa Cruz JV show still number one Santa Cruz simone and clearly had it so it didn't yell. She didn't say where she's from. She didn't have time for that. But she got it right. So did Sydney in Oakland. Ruby from Cel City it said, but I don't know what that means, but maybe I just misheard that. John and Daily City said mirrors, but black mirrors. You know, he was right there. He knew what you do, what he was saying, but he just like misspoke, but he gets it as well. Can I give a couple other honorable mentioned the shout outs? First, Zachary was, uh, he threw a guest in black liquorice. I believe he's listening from Tucson, Arizona. I had JAB show number one. Now in Tucson, we're number two there for a while, but now we are number one. To thank you guys, Zachary. Other guests this morning I thought were really good hoodies. Obviously they know you Slin.
Speaker 3: You wear black every day and today black leggings and black.
Speaker 1: Virtually every single day, a lot of people guess black nail polish, black jelly beans, one person guest holes uh, and then a few people guess black paint, which is a music group.
Speaker 2: Guys, you guys, I love.
Speaker 1: That interest idiot in astronomy, like you know, interest in black holes, sling. They are fascinating when you really dive into him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't done a dive into a black hole, really got down there. Yeah, I don't know much about Would you like to explore that at some point? I'm possibly in the few. Sure, ok, I'm not ruling it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, thank you everybody for playing what's the Believe. We're going to do it again Monday morning, right here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show and we are commercial free. I'm Selina and I'm Jess. And who do we have on the phones?
Speaker 11: So are you?
Speaker 1: This is Kim? Hi Kim?
Speaker 2: How are you this morning? Happy Friday?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good? Really excited for this weekend because there's so much happening.
Speaker 3: Do you have any fun plans any by the way, anything going on for Easter. This visiting family.
Speaker 2: Love that that is very very important this weekend.
Speaker 3: We hope you have a great time, and we also hope you win some of these tickets.
Speaker 7: Yep, we have four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences on the line today for you, Kim.
Speaker 2: All right, it's the JV shows. Ye have nope game.
Speaker 3: We're going to ask you four trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct.
Speaker 2: You can do this. You got this?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: Sound good?
Speaker 2: Question number one? What type of nut is used to make Natla Dza not D's nuts? Trand close, It's very close.
Speaker 1: Just adventure, jess Avent your guests, nice job, hazel nut? Does anyone know what a hazel nut looks like?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: No idea.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very smooth nut.
Speaker 1: Oh, just go on in great details. Yes and make that hand motion. So you just did?
Speaker 2: I think we should move on?
Speaker 1: Actually yes, please. Question number two, the Outlander, Mirage and Eclipse are just a few of the car models made by what car company? Miss good good pool. That was kind of a tough one, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number three, now listen to this.
Speaker 3: E equals MC squared is a mathematical equation that was created by what theoretical physicist.
Speaker 2: Albert Einstein.
Speaker 1: There, ourselves are real smarty pants on our hands based on what happened earlier this week on the show when people couldn't get anything correct, and that she's dominating. She's already won the game. This last question just for funzies, and you probably get this one to question number four. The Magic are an NBA team that played their home games in what city? Wow, we just nice to be done. We needed that on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Yes, four for four and another four because you just.
Speaker 7: Got these tickets to the California Academy of Sciences. They woo, they have Dino.
Speaker 2: Days right now that you can. You're very welcome, kidd. We hope having an amazing weekend. Had fun, have fun with the family. Hang on for that winning guys.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna go to the California Academy of Sciences today and I did. Speaking of how lucky she was right there to win that four pack of tickets because I reached out and I was like, Hey, we're giving away these tickets on the show, and like, my kids really want to go. It's their spring break week. They haven't done anything fun. This week, I'm taking them to the California Academy of Sciences for Dino Days. Could I you know me? Just me lowly Graham here at iHeartMedia media. Grandpa got them for nine just like get a little four pack my way? And do you want to know the answer that I received?
Speaker 2: Can I guess?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it a big now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sam, I had to pay when I took my kids. Chiff hell expensive. By the way, He's easy.
Speaker 1: There's an answer here.
Speaker 2: But but shout outs.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's gonna be a lot of fun. All right, grabbing that's a birthday shout out?
Speaker 2: You know we do.
Speaker 1: This one's actually not a birthday, but it says GRAMM, longtime listener, mom and your DMS, can you please give a shout out to my baby girl Ashley. She got her license three weeks ago and is finally driving us on our commute from Morgan Hill to Mountain View. We're listening you guys every day and we'd love you all have a fantastic day. And that's from month and so happy for congrats on the license and then congrats and I forget in a new big deal d who use the part? Another one here, Hey grandmom and your DM Mom and your dms want to ask if you could please give a birthday shout out for my daughter, Sophia Maldonado. Happy tenth birthday, Sofia. You're sweet, you're smart, and you're slightly allergic to cleaning your room, but we wouldn't change a thing. Happy birthday, baby. That's from mommy and daddy. Love you so much. Happy birthday, Sophia. Another one here, Hey Graham, we listen to you guys every morning A way to school my son's birthdays. On Sunday, April twentieth, was wondering if you could give a birthday shout out. Happy birthday, Guy Gayel Gayl kaye El guy Eel, Guyell guy Ell. Probably we love you and we hope you enjoy your tenth birthday. Love Mom, dad and Benny. I probably should have far prepared for that one. Another one here, Good morning, Can you guys help wish my daughter happy eleventh birthday? Ariella? You are a beautiful, strong, talented young athlete. Keep thriving, Mama and all you do. Mommy and Daddy and sister Violet love you. Happy birthday, Ariel. Please use so far. Good morning, Graham, can you please wish my son I've Been a happy birthday today. He's twenty seven. He loves listening to you on our way to school. We love him so much. He's such a smart and kind young boy. He loves all things dinosaurs, Pokemon and legos, and we hope he has a some birthday fund Love Dad, Mom and sisters Sophie and Lily. So happy birthday there, very fun. Another one, Good morning, Graham, Sleine and Jess. Will you please help me by wishing my son Carson a happy thirteenth birthday today. Carson is smart, funny and has the kindest heart. We love you to piece and pieces Carson, Love Mom, Dad and Jack, So you birthday fart. Another one, high Graham, hoping you can give a birday shout out to our supervisor Grace Toyo Mura aka Frogs from the Richmond District YMCA. She fills our office with laughter and always shows genuine concern for our team. The passion she has for youth work and developing others is admirable. Have a great day full of celebrations. That's from the RDY Youth Development fam. So happy birthday, Frogs, Mom and madam's mom and my dam there's any chance you can please tay. Congratulations to our daughter Alana Lacourte. She won student Citizen of the Year at her school, Independent Elementary and Cast Value. We're very proud of her. Love Mom, Dad and Mom. That's Phil and Janis and little bro Chase. We love listening guys every morning. Love playing along to the Epnope game. So congrats to Alana. This nice honor. One more here, Good morning, Happy Friday. Give you a birthday shout out for my son. Happy ninth birthday, Miguel. We hope you have the best day at school. We love you so much. That's from Mom, Dad, Kendall and Willow. Not be happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Mcgrail. That's a great point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine weldy.
Speaker 2: For nine in the base number one Hit Music Stations.
Speaker 11: Leader coment mostly directed toward the ground. You remember, but last year the Kings eliminated the Warriors and the playing tournament. You guys ain't lighting up no beam now and plus the forty nine Ers and the San Francisco Giants might be able to make it to the finals, but they never win anything, unlike the Warriors. They've won it four times past years.
Speaker 1: A couple of things I can address there. Yes, I do remember when the Kings eliminated the Worriors from the play in tournament last year. I remember that very well. I remember when the Warriors eliminated the Kings from the playing tournament this year. Oh wait, no, that didn't happen. We are very excited about the Warriors. Warres my second year team. Like he's back, bro, I root for the Warriors. I will be rooting for them the entire way. I love Steph Cray, I love the entire team. I've supported them all through the years. But like I'm not, I can't go against my own I rip on people that jump, you know, jump ship and change teams and our bandwagon fans. I grew up a King's fan, man, I'm sorry, That's just that's where my allegiance lie. So I will King's first and then Warrior second. Now I do take offense to the end there where he takes a shot at the Niners and the Giants that says they haven't won anything. I don't know that, well, right, I mean I don't know that. Yes, the Warriors have won four times the last ten years. But there were these years, and the years that come to my mind are twenty ten, twenty twelve, and twenty fourteen when the Giants won the World Series three times in five years. Tell me that I'll ever win anything? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: How long time ago? Graam? Nobody remembers that?
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, but don't you remember that? No I do. Don't put some spec to our giant graam.
Speaker 2: Take a deep brush.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, just just breathe.
Speaker 2: We are going to get to today's hottest trending, which is coming up next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I'm Felina Gam I'm deadheaty, Sorry, cheaty, sorry, hat gotcha?
Speaker 2: No, I know she walked down the street and grabs themselves.
Speaker 1: Friday, cheaty? Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she's joining the show today.
Speaker 3: I hope that this becomes an every Friday thing, and I promise I will learn to quit talking over you.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I want to remind everyone coming up eight twenty, yes it's choke will no, but also your chance to win tickets for Russ and Big Sean that's coming up.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 1: Today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So there is a certain thing in the background of one of Selena Gomez's pictures that is going viral.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna get to that. So first April fifth, Selena posted this carousel on Instagram. I'm not sure what took so long, but finally somebody decided to zoom in on one of her pictures. It's Selena lying on a couch and there's just all this junk behind her, sitting on a windowsill, and lo and beholds there is an intimate item that I think Selena forgot to put away. Now it's everywhere, including our story jab morning she if you want to go check it out.
Speaker 1: But it's a model of two fifty. No she put that four thousand.
Speaker 3: No, she forgot to put that, to leave that one out? That one's put away and got it, got it. This is a bottle of what something slippery? Like what there's something It's like a bottle of k y if you know, you know, it's just there on the window, like ew what that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Who keeps us?
Speaker 1: My gosh, who keeps us on the window sill.
Speaker 2: I don't think they keep it there. I think they used it. You know, there's a couch right there. I just set it down and forgot about it.
Speaker 1: It clearly seems like they do keep it there, given the amount of other stuff that is stored on this window sill. There's all there's other bottles of other things there, and like looks like on top of the couch there's a similar amount of junk there too, Like it looks like a soda can and maybe a water bottle and some other stuff. It seems like these people just store all their stuff just like I don't know this picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's giving hoarders And this is exactly how this is, like how I would think Benny Blanco lives totally.
Speaker 1: So you think they're just like, yes, and you think that's why there's so many blankets on that couch because it's a white cout a barrier definitely, Yeah, it's a white couch.
Speaker 7: Yes, they probably like record a song then like break record a song.
Speaker 2: Break right now.
Speaker 3: I am so grossed out. But that is on JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Make sure you give us a follow. Everything we talk about is on our story quick question for.
Speaker 2: The ladies in here. M hm, would you let your man hang out with Sexy Bread?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, why not? Never?
Speaker 2: Because the only thing she likes to do is go to Poundtown.
Speaker 3: So she recently had a birthday party and Justin Bieber was there partying with her.
Speaker 2: Now, this was I want to say, like over the weekend.
Speaker 3: But there's a new clip that is getting a lot of attention, and this is on our Instagram story as well. Justin he looks like he's having the time of his life. Biggest smile anyone has ever seen on this man's face, and he gives Sexy Red a kiss on the cheek, you know, And a lot of the comments you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Why do you look happier with Sexy Red than you do with Haley, or like, hey, I forgot you even knew how to smile.
Speaker 1: It is the happiest I've seen him. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sexy Red did react when somebody commented like saying that Justin doesn't smile like that with Haley, she.
Speaker 2: Just said, yes he do, Yes, he do.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: He reposted these videos and pictures and stuff to his Instagram, and Haley did comment.
Speaker 2: She left like heart eye emojis, of course, because she had to too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pr.
Speaker 2: Move, but I letting my man hang out with Sexy Red. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The last time I saw Beaver this happy was just sitting in that tree in Central Park feeding the squirs, Like that's the happiest these goods.
Speaker 7: And it does look in the video, it does kind of look like either he's drunk or he definitely is.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a party, that's what people do. But but you know, people have been concerned.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's unfair, Like Haley is a new mom, she's at home with the baby, and you're out partying with Sexy Red.
Speaker 2: That's a definite no.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: You should know better to embarrass her.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 1: I just think back to like the weekend before and she's driving around in the golf cart till it's like she's the chaperone for him and his buddies to like party a Coachella, and then he's out partying on the Sexy Red after that.
Speaker 7: I think somebody had commented on the video saying, Haley's probably waiting in the car outside exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? If an earthquake hits the Bay area today. Just know that you've been warned.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, am I ready for that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's been predicted. There's an account on social media that posted this forty eight hour warning. Major earthquake is likely in San Francisco Bay Area, most likely within seventy five miles of Santa Cruz, California. You could save lie by warning everyone you know in San Francisco Bay Area. Don't stay silent. Share the warning now, Okay, now, look, hold on again. This is just a social media post. It's not any kind of official warning. If it was official, we'd play this. I already played that. I already played that, dang it. But we know predicting earthquakes is about as real as astrology. I'm kidding, pistology levers. It's about as real as Bigfoot. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: You cannot on stage with Megan Stallion.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind, I take that back, Well, you cannot earth Predicting earthquakes is not possible. But the reason this post has gone kind of viral is because today is the anniversary of the nineteen oh six earthquake in San Francisco. That's a kind of a big deal in San Francisco history, obviously, and completely leveled the basically the entire city with earthquake and then the subsequent fires that sparked off after that. Now, but the real reason this thing went viral is because earlier this month they posted a similar message stating that a large earthquake would occur in southern California between April fourteenth and the sixteenth. Then we know a five point two magnitude earthquake hit the San Diego area on April fourteen, So they got that one right. Now, people have dug into this site and look back, and dude, they've swung and missed like a lot of times, they've missed a lot of other predictions. They did get that one right, which is a little unnerving, and now they've made this one. So just take that for what it's worth. And this is a good reminder official say to always be prepared for the next big earthquake, because of course, we live on very active fault lines here in the Bay Area, so you should always be prepared to have a plan, have your supplies ready, to know what to do in your earthquake, No where're going to meet up with the family, know how you're going to connect with them, be prepared for all those things. That's a very good reminder for that. But like if it did happen today, And again this is a non official reminder because it was official. We played this. That's how you know it's aficial off. Okay, yeah, I screwed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the same account, but I saw a video and supposedly somebody asked Siri back in twenty twenty one, like what happens on April twenty second, twenty twenty five, and series says that there's gonna be a big earthquake in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: WHOA, And so that I mean, it's kind of freaky.
Speaker 1: You're dropping predictions now and I don't know VT Palm earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's real or not.
Speaker 3: But I'm getting to this that all the experts are saying, Look, you cannot predict earthquakes.
Speaker 2: You don't know when it's going to hit.
Speaker 3: There's no way to know twenty four or forty hours in advance to everyone, unless you're a.
Speaker 1: Psychic, in which case we should play this.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 3: We got you crazy cash on stand by your chance to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I know you could use it. Before we get to this big news.
Speaker 1: It's huge, you guys.
Speaker 2: Get something big happening for Graham and his family before that.
Speaker 7: Good morning JVS Show crew, This is Selena from Richmond.
Speaker 2: Cheaty.
Speaker 10: I'm so excited you're on today and I hope you do come back every Friday.
Speaker 2: Love you Cheaty, and also incorporate her more. Guys, talk to.
Speaker 4: The Big Bossman's and be like, we need Cheaty.
Speaker 2: So many people miss her. All right, love you guys, have good morning, happy Briday.
Speaker 1: Just know that we feel the exact same way. We're so happy that Cheaty is here today. I'd love to have her every day, Bosses, I feel the best, I mean, the best way to kickstart this really is Friday's ratings. Just let's watch them, just blast off. So everybody make sure you tuned in with us at six oh five on Fridays right when we sign on, because we do Cheaties tweets. Then there's a lot of funny stuff with Cheaty early in the show.
Speaker 2: So every Friday, So when.
Speaker 1: Friday's ratings blast off, and the Big Bosses and be like see, I told you.
Speaker 2: Check out the spike and ratings right here.
Speaker 1: That's the cheaty effect, all right, So what is going on? All right? You guys? This is huge. This is huge. Just requires the proper setup here. This requires the proper setup because you guys, oh, this is huge. After two very long, stressful years, my check engine lights in my two thousand and one to two hundred four Runner are no longer ons.
Speaker 5: The polls haven't been rectified because it hasn't been made, and my car has passed smoke and once and for all, I can finally get my registration and be out there not driving here quick getting pulled over and pick.
Speaker 1: Getting pulled over it yeah, quick. Shout out to DNA Automotive in Nevado. That's where I always bring my fur Runners. They've worked on them over the years, kept them running. They run forever. Mine has three hundred and forty six thousand miles on it, by the way, and she's ready to go for another one hundred k. So, oh, my guys, Marco everybody at DNA. Shout out to you guys. It was a tricky one catalytic converter and an oxygen sensor and some other stuff. But then they were even overjoyed. They jumped up and down a lot of high fives when it passed Small yesterday because they made it happen. So thank you, guys. So look that car ready to go. But now that's not even the big news. But again, I love DNA, They're a great shop. But anyways, you guys, that's not even the big news, because the big news I don't know. I got over me yesterday.
Speaker 8: I think I was riding such a high looking at my dashboard with no check into lights on it, that I grabbed Kate and we drove down and we got a new car. It happened, you guys, It finally happened.
Speaker 2: We have to give some context. You ain't Graham's car as old as hell. So was his wife's. Okay, they had the exact same old ass car.
Speaker 1: For people that listen to the show that know that I had a two thousand and one Toyota four owners, she had a two thousand and two. That's part of the reason I think it worked out relationship wise. I mean I stalked to my wife for like seven years, but then when she finally agreed to go on a date, I picked her up in the same car that she owned, and I think that was a sign she believes that kind of stuff, and I think that was the sign. So that works that she has a two thousand and two Toyota four Runner, and I've been we talked about her the past couple weeks. She finally said that as it was starting to have some problems, she said, you know what, I'm done. She's driven that car for twenty three years and she's like, you know what, it's time for me to move on. I'm slightly embarrassed of my car now when she goes to work, the work meetings and stuff, and so it's time. And we talked about this and I brought up look, look maybe for her birthday coming up and Mother's Day and the thing, I'll get her the car. I can't buy it out right, so she'd have to make the payments. And you guys, you cackled and cackled and said, that's not a gift. So you know what, I just included her in it. And we, you know, had a wild hair up our nose yesterday and i'd been looking around at the Ford Mustang the mock Ea, it's an electric car, and it's time for us to go electric, and there was an incredible deal not too far away on one at Cadillac Marine. They had one on the lot and I was like, this is the color that Kate likes.
Speaker 2: This What color is it?
Speaker 1: It's like a really really dark gray, like a graph fight. And you know, this is basically the car you want low miles in great, great, great condition, things beautiful. It looks brand new. I was like, let's go down there and take a look at it. They close at six o'clock. We got there at like five forty, and I was like, I don't think we're really going to have time to make this happen, but maybe if we really like it, maybe we can talk to them and then come back tomorrow and get it. But you guys, yeah, and look, I haven't bought a car and it's been a long time.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to expect about the car buying process. And I went down there ready to fight, you know what I mean. I went into the bathroom there at the dealership before I would talk to anyone, just to hype myself up. Yeah, and you have one one opportunity, and I went through all my lines, you know, like I'll walk off the flot right now, don't you know, if you don't give me that deal, I'll walk out of here. And I was prepared to what's the best deal you could give me on this car? I had all everything worked out, yeah, and then if all it's failed, I figured I'd just fight the sales guy, right, oh, right? Then they sent Alex out the sales guy there at a Cadillac bren And Alex is like the nicest, coolest guy ever. And I was like, well, we want to look at this, we want to look at this. Well he's kind of buffed too, oh yeah, especially, and I was like, we want to look at this mokey Mustang, Like what do you think about it? And I'm like, here we go, here's the sales you know the spiel, and I'm at the end I will end up fighting him. And he's like, dude, this really cool car. I actually drive mine. There's mine right over there. And so he hit his car was parked four four away from it, same color, by the way. Yes, he's got good he's got good taste. So like, talk about somebody that knows everything about that car, like what do you like about what do you not like about it? What do you think, what do you think about this one? What do you And we really got like some insider knowledge on it, so like that was super cool. Then I still thought, Okay, now we go sit down at the desk and that's where we really are about to iron out our differences and I'm going to lay the smack down on this guy. But you know what, Alex is like, I'm gonna do this and I'm going to get you a hell of deal on this car. Watch this, and you guys, he did it and we couldn't. And even then I was like, don't you close him Like thirty seconds. I didn't want to go home. He's like, you know what, don't worry about it, let's get this done. And it was awesome. So we sat there and it's a I'm shout out to Cadillac. We look, they're not a sponsor the show or anything. I just want to give him props because they made the car buying experience for us super super awesome. It's like, I don't know, it was super seamless, it was super easy. We literally were out of there and like I want to ask him, like was this the fastest sale ever? Like is this the fastest way and even, and he didn't even roll his eyes. And we were like, can we put this amount on this card and then she's gonna rut you a check from this account on this one? And then if we could give you another card for this and do you take Best Buy gift cards to have a couple of those? Would put the Hey didn't bad deny it any of that that Alex shout out to Alex, he's the man. He took care of us and he got it done and he didn't laugh at us with our different forms of payment. I was like, have you seen someone write a check like that before? Anyway? So it just has her hand up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a question.
Speaker 7: Sure does did the car have a big giant bow on it like you said you would.
Speaker 2: For your wife?
Speaker 7: Because I mean it is a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Well before before you answer that, is this even is this going to be part of a gift like you had pondered?
Speaker 2: And we were like, I don't think that really counts if she's going to be making the payments on it.
Speaker 3: So is this after all going to be like her Mother's day gift, birthday gift and anniversary gift?
Speaker 1: And here's the problem, because I brought her there with me and like that is not really a surprise, and then we both put our names on the title or whatever you call it. It was kind of like that was just a joint purchase. So now I'm still on the hook for a birthday gift, of Mother's Day gift, and an anniversary gift coming up, of which there is no budget for those three things. But Kate was super excited. Just to answer your question, yes, I got the big boat. I didn't know that they had one, but Kate was like, hey, can we got to take a picture in front of this thing, and Alex shout out again to Alex. He went and got the big boat and we put it on the car. I'm going to post it. I gotta post this in a little bit. I'll tag I'll tag Alex in it. But we did a picture he and I in front of the car, and then one of Kate and I in front of the car. So and then just like I know, we're out of time here, but just to say how funny it was, because again we're coming from a car that's like literally a World War two airplane technology into a spaceship, which is today's electric cars that are all screened like this stuff. Poor Alex. We had to ask him, so I think, you know at that point because they closed. Now you know, he wants to go home and he's like and we're just like, but how do you turn the headlights on? Oh?
Speaker 2: How you god?
Speaker 1: How do you unlock this door? How do you open this door? Where's the button for that? Is there a button for that? I felt like I was like a ninety year old man, like learning how to drive for the first time. So you can't technology, you scared me.
Speaker 2: That's hilarios.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can finally plug in your iHeartRadio app. Do all of that stuff in your car.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's all there's and it's all seamless. The car's dove. I'm super pumped on it, super pumped for Kate because she'll get to drive that. I will still be in my two thousand and toy Ter four Inner. But if you look, if you need a new car a used car, they have a bunch of used cars there on the Cadillac Bran. Shout out to them. And my boy Alex was Alex was the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones, Waltony for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi is this Hi Melody?
Speaker 2: Hi Melody, Happy Friday. How's it going? It's going?
Speaker 3: Just dropped off the kid, It's oh.
Speaker 2: You still have to work though, Oh never mind?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: You are Color twenty. Congratulation.
Speaker 7: You just got two tickets to see your rust so with Big Sean and Sabrina Claudio.
Speaker 2: Congrats. That's not it, Melody.
Speaker 3: You are going to be playing our chug Will game, which is always fun for you, for us not so much. By the way, we are going to give you a chug mug for playing along with us this morning.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets and.
Speaker 3: She asked a random person eight questions. We're going to go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you can guess what that person on the street said, you get a point, all right, you get.
Speaker 2: Four points total, you win the game, and then one of us is going to have to chug something off the chug Will. Graham, what do we do, Graham? What do we have on the Chuggie Listen.
Speaker 1: All right, on this morning's chug Wheel, we have something called pain is Good Hot Sauce, which sounds painful. We have the soup du jour, which of course is the soup of the day, and today I check with the JV Show chef it is cream of asparagus. Again, we have something called sour kraut juice, a lemon juice, A new entry on today's wheel ginger clove, carrot jar juice. I don't know what that is. And today's featured item is gravy and it's going to come from that dry package thing and we're going to share.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And then the only safe, real safe space on the wheel is dealer's choice. You land on that. You get to pick whatever thing you want to check.
Speaker 2: All right, Melody, are you ready? Let's do it? All right, So let's find out who.
Speaker 1: Just talked to Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Danny.
Speaker 3: I live in San Francisco, Danny, our boy, Danny. All right, let's get to question number one. Everyone, listen up.
Speaker 7: Do you know what team the Warriors are playing in Round one of the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Melody, do you think you knows who the Warriors are playing?
Speaker 1: Yes, Houston Rockets. All right, an easy one, pait for you? All right? Question number two, do you believe in the five second rule?
Speaker 7: When it come to food that's been dropped?
Speaker 1: Melody, what do you think Danny said? Does he believe in the five second rule and drop food?
Speaker 2: You said, yes, Mellody, you know ooh, smart man, that's discussing.
Speaker 1: I think he's lying. Dudes love the five seconds go, six seconds, eight seconds, ten seconds again?
Speaker 2: All right? Next question?
Speaker 7: At what age should kids stop getting Easter baskets?
Speaker 1: That's a good question, Melody.
Speaker 2: What do you think he said?
Speaker 1: Eight? Eight eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight years old, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of sixteen seventeen, sixteen seventeen. That is too incorrect and one correct for Melody. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Do you think Easter baskets for adults are cool or corny?
Speaker 1: Cooler, corny? What do you think? He said?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say cool cool, No, you gotta do boys.
Speaker 1: Two to two right now?
Speaker 2: My heart is I know mine too. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Four to twenty is on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Will you be celebrating? Oh? What do you think? He said? Melody?
Speaker 3: I think if I think you said no, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Will ooh, it's three incorrect. Danny will be celebrating four twenty?
Speaker 2: Will you be celebrating? Melody?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: All right, takes is one bad experience and you're like never again, no anxiety, No way, that's fair.
Speaker 7: All right, next question, Nearly a quarter of Americans tinkle in the shower?
Speaker 1: Do you what do you think Danny said? Is he a shower tinkler?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, Wow, guys, I think he's lying about that.
Speaker 2: Probably every guy goes points his Melody out.
Speaker 1: She has two, she's got four incorrect. She's got to get the last two questions correct to win the JB Show Chuck Wheel game.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the next question.
Speaker 7: Who would you be more scared to have as your uber driver? Britney Spears, Kanye West or Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: That's a great question, Melody, what do you think he said? Brittany Kanye or Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: That's a hard one.
Speaker 1: Brittany Kanye with quickly, can we stop down on that question for a second, really quickly around the room. Who would you be most afraid of if the if you'r uber pulled up and they were your driver? Brittany Kanye or Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Brittany Joe Biden. Brittany for sure.
Speaker 1: I think Kanye.
Speaker 2: No, Kanye wants to live. Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I get stuck in a two hour rant and I'm like, on a ten minute drive, can I get out?
Speaker 2: Look, it would suck. But as far as like, I'm scared for my life Brittany Partey driving, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Did we just win the chub Real game?
Speaker 1: We actually, for once have won the game?
Speaker 2: Thank god, Melody, you should play every week. This is amazing, the best Melody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thinks Melody the best weekend ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are going to be sending you a chuggy muggy. Thanks so much for playing along with us, and we hope you have an amazing weekend.
Speaker 2: What are your plans?
Speaker 1: By the way, she's hanging out my family?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my son, my family, and honestly I need some sleep. Yes, I love that for you. Yeah, well I hope you get some sleepy Melody hang on for all that winning. Well that was funny, guys.
Speaker 1: I like, do you remember when you asked her what her plans were and then she says she's doing hanging out the family, and then you ask her what her plans were again at the end of DA did I? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 7: In the beginning you asked her, oh, Hey, maybe her plans had changed throughout.
Speaker 1: The game, right, Yeah, no, these new things could pop up The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us, Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday, Graham. That's great news.
Speaker 10: I thought you were going to tell us that they finally moved that old r V off your lot. You can't have a piece of junk king in out next to your new car now, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that'll good day guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Herbert family purchased a new vehicle yesterday and pretty exciting news from my wife. She now is going to be driving this morning a new car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so.
Speaker 1: Excited about that. And to let you update everybody that's followed the old rusty RV story that's on that's been sitting on my property now.
Speaker 2: For seven months.
Speaker 1: It's still there. Oh my god, it's still there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of Graham's friends came and dropped it off for one night, seven months and.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 2: I love that all right. So Easter is on Sunday.
Speaker 3: According to this, sixty four percent of people prefer to receive chocolates over a non chocolate candy or Easter Which which one are you chocolate or like you like gummies our type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I want the non chocolate kiy with all the gummies toomies honestly, but gummies preferred.
Speaker 2: Same. You're more of a chocolate yeah person chety.
Speaker 1: Well, like you get that big chocolate Easter bunny. It's it's enormous. It's way too much chocolate, more than anyone should ever eat. And then you just like start gnawing on whatever end of it that you're eating.
Speaker 2: And then like sixty you should start with the ears, not the feet. Yeah, that's accurate.
Speaker 1: I think you start with the ears. But then where do you because you can't eat that entire thing, right, and so you just what you wrap it up and foil with like your toothy gnaw marks. You get it back close like or could you cut it with a knife or something.
Speaker 7: Thing with those is most of the time it's just the chocolate. They don't have anything interesting in there, like, yeah, they're just chocolate.
Speaker 2: A lot of times they're even hollow on the inside.
Speaker 1: Shrink flation.
Speaker 2: What about the giant the giant gummy? Oh, like that's too much.
Speaker 1: That's doing too much. One can finish one of those and then like your slabbers, just honestly wrap start slobbering on it again the next day.
Speaker 3: Listen, when you guys were younger, did you used to do that with like those jawbreakers though.
Speaker 1: Of course that's so discussing. They get a piece of saran wrap and that a jobbreaker was the size of a baseball, and you'd lick that thing halfway done, and then you'd wrap it up in a piece of whatever you and then the next day you just went back to looking again disgusting. You ever didn't know you messed out?
Speaker 2: Sure didn't exist back then.
Speaker 1: They didn't. It was different, The world was different.
Speaker 3: Twenty three percent of adult people prefer to celebrate Easter, but organizing activities for kids it is more of a kid you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing for Easter?
Speaker 1: By the way, we do an Easter egg, Well, the Easter bundy, you know, wake up, see what the Easter bunny brought. That's that's the most fun part of the morning, at least for me, because they you know, our Easter bunny usually gets a little like clever and there's usually sort of a scavenger hunt with clues and that leads them to their baskets, which is always fun to see them kids running around the house like crazy trying to decipher for what the clues mean. I like that, which is fun and that's really cute. And then we go to the in laws and then we set up an Easter egg hunt for the kids there. They the Easter buddy ain't got time to hide all the eggs at that point, he's tired or she's tired, and we do we hide the eggs for that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, that sounds fun.
Speaker 7: I told my mom already that I'm going to church with her on Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh you shouldn't have said that night, you have to.
Speaker 7: And she likes going to the seven I think it's the seven Am.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: After I said it, I was like, oh my god, I want to wake up it that day. It's too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bom' signing up that whole religion thing. Yeah, really really comes back to bite me on some of these when you're up at seven am, six point thirty in the morning on a Sunday getting ready.
Speaker 3: I really like what my family's doing this year. Although I don't know if I guess you guys can let me know if it's weird. But like, because we have so many people that don't live in town, my family. If you don't know where, you know from Selinas, but so many of us are like driving into town that when we have holidays are and get to get there on a Sunday, it sucks because we have to leave so early. You got to drive back home. You can't really drink like that. So this year, for the first time ever, we've just moved the Easter party to Saturday. So we're doing all the egg hunting and everything Saturday. But is it weird to not celebrate on actual Easter Sunday.
Speaker 1: No, that's a way better idea.
Speaker 2: Like, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: So move Easter to it should be the last Saturday, you know, of the month. The super Bowl should be on a Saturday. All these things that we've turned into drinking holidays, let them be on a Saturday, every holiday and where everybody gets the Monday following off.
Speaker 2: Woost, don't sign that petition.
Speaker 7: So Selena, you're going to be partying Saturday night and obviously wake up early for church on Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what time you go to church on Sunday. Oh no, well I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to consider a mistake of telling my mama was going so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what about you know, sky Daddy. You're going to have to rectify that way.
Speaker 3: Me and Skydaddy have a personal relationship where I don't need to go somewhere to like you know how personal I mean.
Speaker 1: Not like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, dare you talking about sky Daddy like that?
Speaker 3: So you're not but you're not going to a big spiritual Yes, it's not a big churchy type of person, got it. I feel like there is a difference. Okay, but we'll get into that. Probably never hear on the Jdas Show because I would be caused things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's.
Speaker 2: Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: So Ben Affleck is opening up about I guess where he and j Loo stand today and the relationship they have with each other's kids. I just want to say, I am very, very impressed, and the fact that he's even talking about this it makes me wonder if maybe someone on his team is like, hey, Ben, you have to be more likable, you have to seem a little more happy, because that's what it's giving.
Speaker 2: But either way, I love what he had to say. So he was at a movie premiere this.
Speaker 3: Week for his new movie The Accountant two, and he revealed on the red carpet that not only his kids were there, but he brought Jalo's kids a long too, right, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Did not expect that.
Speaker 3: Interesting and when uh you know, the interviewer commended him for that, he said, for the record, Jalo is spectacular great to my kids, great ongoing relationship with them, and I love her kids. They're wonderful. She's enormously important. She's a tremendous person with a lot of integrity who I adore and I am grateful to. And I'm thrilled all the kids are here with me. Okay, so just not enough to be it's the joy of my life. Oh yeah, yeah, the relationship with the kids the joy of his life. Yeah, so they didn't work out, but I think.
Speaker 1: That's the words joy of my life. Yes, Ben Aflat, Yes, it is a notoriously grumpy, cigarette smoking, sour faced giant backtat ben Aflat. That one the joy of my life.
Speaker 3: That's what part of me is wondering if someone on his team is like, hey, you have to come off a little more happy.
Speaker 1: I think the joy of his life has been smashing chicks that he pulls out of bars over the years, right, I mean, that seems to be the joy of his life. But okay, all right, He's a family man.
Speaker 3: I love I love that the kids can have a relationship with each other. Chloe Kardashian was asked who gets paid the most on their reality show, The Kardashians on Hulu. Let me know if you guys believe her answer, because she was on the Call Her Daddy podcast and according to Chloe, they all.
Speaker 2: Get paid the same amounts And she was like, is it true that it's all equal pay? And she said, Yep, it's true. Are you guys believing that?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 1: Kim and Kylie I could see it only because they have already accrued such massive wealth, you know what I mean, Like, they're not like, oh my god, I can't wait waiting on that paycheck to come in from who has them now Hulu?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting on that Hulu check because I don't know how I'm gonna pay my rent next month, you know what I mean? Like they already have so much money. This is not their This is not meaningful income to them, right right. They make their money elsewhere. They've already made more money. Their money compounding in interest, is making more money than whatever this show is. I'm just assuming.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 7: The way I see it is like who has to be on the show for people to watch? And I think Kim Kim. I don't correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's been a season where she's not in there. I think there could be a season without like Courtney, Courtney, possibly Chloe, but I think Kim and then Kylie like they're the top ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do without Candle.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah h But again I don't think. I think it's just like like a group thing, like we all doing this or are we not? Because I don't think they're Like I was thinking about doing the show with my family here, but only if I get paid more than like I don't. I mean, but are they that when it probably not billionaires?
Speaker 2: This is something I totally believe. Chloe.
Speaker 3: Chloe was also asked who requests the most edits on the reality show and can you guys asked the happenings edited out, and Chloe said, yes, they don't edit out storyline things like they're very authentic.
Speaker 2: But it comes to that. Hey, Chloe did have a good point.
Speaker 3: She said, Look, there's a lot of things I would have loved to not air that were very personal, but they had to air, like and we know that.
Speaker 2: Look, err relationship with Lamar and all that, but that's what.
Speaker 1: Makes reality TV. That's right, exactly, and that's why they air one to air. Chris Jenner will make it air.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's the opposite.
Speaker 7: I think I was gonna say Chris probably gets the most edits because.
Speaker 2: She doesn't she like to be super photos. Well that's what Chloe said.
Speaker 3: She said every once in a while, or probably more than that, that Chris does request edits, but not storyline things.
Speaker 2: It is vanity. She doesn't like the way she looks.
Speaker 3: Sorry like that, she says, though, Courtney requests the most edits out of anyone because she says, like way too much, so she has them take out a lot of likes as she's talking, and she still says like every other.
Speaker 2: Work and the like.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine like being like an editor on like this show, and like every two seconds you're trying to like take a like out of the way that like they're talking about stuff that would be I feel bad for anybody that works on that show and edits for that show, because you know that so much. They each have edits that they want made about their appearance. We know that, and so they must constantly be touching retouching every single frame of everything. And then angles. I don't like the angle that they must go back and reshoot so many of those scenes, and then so much work has to be done polishing it to make them look you know.
Speaker 2: Super lawless and airbrushed and all that.
Speaker 1: And I didn't even think about like all the lights, the lights I know by the ways.
Speaker 3: I know you have stories as well, Graham, Really quick, the Kardashian sent Lauren Sanchez a gift for flying to space.
Speaker 1: Oh she deserves it.
Speaker 3: They got her a seven thousand dollars UFO orbiter bag, Oh my god, which covered in geometric crystals and promises to turn heads in any orbit.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I hate them. Gradually every going to space head.
Speaker 1: My company makes a seven thousand dollar Ufau bag.
Speaker 2: Uh. It was designed by Judith Lieber.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course it is. And she deserves that. I mean she took it ten minute, you know, rocket ride or her billionaire billion her boyfriend's rocket. She needs something to commemorate that, right as if she doesn't have enough her imaginations one of the richest guys.
Speaker 2: They really need that, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? More? WEIMO driverless cars likely coming to a city near you. That's because the company wants to expand and expand in a big way, and they have the support of a lot of local politicians. WEIMO planning to expand out of San Francisco into San Jose, Campbell, Coupertino, Milpitas, Pacifico, the Peninsula Hills, and Los Gados. The companies applied with the California Public Utilities Commission. They're the ones that oversee all the driverless robotaxis and things like that. And if it gets approved, which I think it will, because San Jose mayor and a lot of other local leaders are all saying yes, we are here for this. Even San Francisco Mayor Daniel Lurry, he wants the company. He is supporting the company's expansion plans to be able to offer their services into SFO, to be able to take Waymo's out of the city into SFO. That was an obvious next step as right as we working here in San Francisco. In the Soma. See Waimo's Waimo's at intersection off an outnumber, regular driver, a car with a driver in them.
Speaker 2: I feel like they sleep in a parking lot right here.
Speaker 1: A while.
Speaker 2: We'll drive by and they're like all glitching and it can't get out.
Speaker 1: It's the best they all they get in these They must experience the same frustration we do whenever you're leaving a big event, right and everyone's trying to get out of a parking lot. That happens at this way Mole lot and it's but it's all driverless, and you wonder if inside inside that AI or whatever's driving that thing is just raging because they'll throw it into reverse. You'll see one car reverse to try to get around the other one, and then that'll cause the next car to reverse and it causes chain chain reaction. And sometimes I sit at that light and just want to pull over and just get out and record it, because they all get jammed up with each other. It's hysterical.
Speaker 3: They fix the honking. Remember there are so many complaints this would happen. Every single one of them would be honked because they would honk at each other people up at night.
Speaker 2: So they fix that part.
Speaker 1: But now they just silently rage against each other as they bottleneck trying to get out of this one lot on Fifth Street. It is incredible. But yeah, they should drive everywhere, I mean whatever. They're going to be all over the bare before we know, I know.
Speaker 2: L Thank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us. Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Room, I'm Jason, I'm GENI you got your chance to win some crazy cash one thousand dollars that is on standby Bram Yo, your boy Steve.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about talking about Bro getting that car for kay.
Speaker 1: You know you know that y'all went in there where they close.
Speaker 6: If I was working out have been pissed, but at the same time, maybe not so mad because y'all got the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, yo, yeah, y'all did that. Y'all did that.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: It's about time.
Speaker 2: It's about time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a time We finally got a new car yesterday, and shout out to my guy Alex at Cadillac Morin because we did show up right before the supposed to close and then a top notch customer service there and he got it, got us a hell of a deal. So if you're in the market for a new car or a used car like we did, got to used Mustang mock e not from them, check out Cadillac Brin. They're awesome. Love that on a TV show, This is Renee.
Speaker 4: Not that anybody asked, but you guys were talking about Easter and I just wanted to say I ended up getting the Boo.
Speaker 1: Boo dolls for my daughter and her and my niece.
Speaker 8: After you guys talked about it a while back.
Speaker 9: Anyways, have a happy Easter.
Speaker 2: I oh real or the lave food food you guys. I'm still waiting on mine. It's literally been like two weeks already. It's not coming. Sad.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Cheaty's tweets, did you guys see that NBA two K added E forty to the game like you can. He's not playing, he's not a player, but I guess they want to add like celebrities to you know, sitting. They want to show celebrities sitting courtside, and so they added E forty and I guess he's he's sitting there every every Warriors game.
Speaker 2: That's funny fad.
Speaker 1: But is it?
Speaker 3: On our story JAV Morning showt first, I thought it was fake because.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look anything like it does a little bit you, I guess if you really look.
Speaker 3: But no, made it look more forty. People are calling him thirty nine. You go and check it out on JD Morning Shows on.
Speaker 1: Our story, Yeah, that ain't it.
Speaker 2: It's like where's where's the hat?
Speaker 1: You can't figure out who that is.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: If you had given me ten guestes, I don't know that I would have gotten. But hey, that's a cool idea. They should They should sell that as like an additional revenue stream. Any celebrity or any regular person you want to buy put your likeness in. You'll in your season ticket seats, and then you can find yourself in the game, like in the background. I think that that would be a cool idea.
Speaker 3: All right, every Friday, well not every Friday, but starting now every Friday, we have cheaty back in once a week on Fridays, Cheaty's tweets, you tweet a lot cheating no offense, and then Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Not me getting recognized you right, First things first, though, are we still saying lit because she dropped a lift at the end of that.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, but it's fitting.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fine. Talk to us about you getting recognized.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was at the four one five day event that was out in Sparks Social here in the city.
Speaker 1: And I walked in and this I wasn't invited slender were you?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, you know elite people there?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I walked in and this guy said my name and I was like, what the heck do I like, I don't know this person. I was confused, and then he said, Gene, oh my god, this is so surreal. I listened to JV show. I was like, and then I took a picture with him.
Speaker 2: Wow, Michael.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Michael, Michael, appreciate you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. That's how did you cool experience? I was like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Remember the time you got recognized at the gym when you were swimming. I was in the pool. Ye, yeah, I know those darky boggles on.
Speaker 1: Remember all the other times she gets recognized into the Costco and Cordelia. Now you know you've made it when you get wrecked. I was like out in the real Yeah, in the pool. That one's great. Arguing with Leo's o, m G.
Speaker 2: I can't. Yes, it's my cousin.
Speaker 6: He's a Leo, and every time we get into argument, I just cannot continue fighting with him.
Speaker 2: Everything. Yeah, oh my god, it's like you are a Leo or something. Graham. I'm glad we're all on the same Yeah.
Speaker 1: What were you guys arguing about?
Speaker 6: I don't even remember. I just kind of tuned out. But everything, it's gonna be something so small. He has to be right about it.
Speaker 1: I like him. He sounds like a great guy, and I you know what my gut is telling me, he probably was right.
Speaker 11: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Got added to the close friends. Yeah, it was this one guy.
Speaker 6: We've been friends for a minute, so it was just kind of interesting that I got added to a close friends. It always feels really good when you get added to someone's class.
Speaker 2: Can more people add me?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: I want to see, still waiting for that to happen to me any day now it's going to be. I don't really pay attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have Grandma my close friends?
Speaker 1: Why not I because you do? Thank you chet, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have just or not. Oh, I don't have any of you.
Speaker 1: Well, so what is it that you guys are posting that you want to keep from like me or cheaty or you know you're real close friends because we are close friends. So what is it you're hiding?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just any like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it ratchet tree stuff or is its Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like I don't know. Yeah, sometimes it's ratchet stuff that I that your wife wouldn't want you, like it's.
Speaker 1: Too heavily.
Speaker 3: Consumers, or if I'm like yeah, out being stupid, or if it's like like folks that I can't stay out loud because I'll get canceled.
Speaker 2: But that's so funny meme like that'll go on my close friend your game smith it What about you?
Speaker 1: Do you have a close friends in real life?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't. We should get one and yeah, I guess I don't. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more sweet.
Speaker 1: Just paid ten dollars for a waffle. It was good, But damn, I love talking about waffles. You want to shout out this waffle? It was good. It was pricey waffle. Where is it from?
Speaker 6: What is the place Nirvana sol Yeah, Nirvana, So it's like right down the street from It was a waffle, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was really good. But ten dollars, Oh my god, my bank account was. It's not more expensive than that.
Speaker 1: It's just a good deal.
Speaker 2: It was a good size.
Speaker 7: It was a decent size.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, it's not the size of the waffle. It's what you do with it. Yeah, true, heard what you do with yours? Ate it good?
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to do with. Last business going on.
Speaker 1: Over theares DJ Oh my god, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. If I may a couple more birthday shouts and people have into my DMS, I want to make sure that I shout them out. I got one to say, Hey Graham, it's been a year since I last slid into your DMS. Well, welcome back. Can we get a birthday shout out for our son Mason? He turns eighteen on the eighteenth, that's today. We're proud of the young man he's become and so excited for him to head to Orlando, Florida in August to go to college at full Sale University to study audio production. Wow, that is very very cool. That's right in our wheelhouse. That is a happy birthdays from momday Serena and Hazel, so happy happy birthday to Mason. Hope you have a great birthday. Great point one more DM slide here and this one caught me by surprises from the San Francisco SPCA and they slid in and said, would you consider wishing the sf SPCA a happy birthday. It's their one hundred and fifty seventh birthday today, Damn SBCA. You hello on April eighteenth, which is today. The SFSBA SF SPCA, that's what really cool to say. They hosted a giving day and they're going to help build an emergency fund for shelter pets all over the Bay Area. And during the giving day, all donations are going to be doubled up to three hundred thousand dollars. So do something awesome, because they are doing something awesome for all the animals in the Bay Area, so if you can, please donate to them and help them ount but you happy birthday. Yeah yeah, But more importantly is the funny point Y's True The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.