Speaker 1: Warning, The Root The Root, The Roots on fire. You're about to experience the most high octane pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: What time is it? It's time War War.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Root.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am live. It is not memorys. It's waynewl Root. I'm here, just barely not I'm here. You guys know what a rush it is around my TV studio.
Speaker 3: I just raced in her seconds ago, and I had one eye on the clock and one eye on all the stories out there, and I was trying to get downloaded and get ready for the show. So Wayne Alerroot Warzone Live. I am the Wayne stream Media. No more mainstream media for you. You're here. That means you're in the locked into the Wayne stream Media. I'm the biggest mag of mouth in the world. The Root, the Root, The Root is on fire. As we say every single show, President Trump is about to declare a national security emergency. My idea very proud, very honored. If it happens, I assume it's gonna happen. I assume he's gonna lay out the case for it on Thursday night in his presidential address and then announce it either Thursday night or sometime over the next month summer, telling me it's gonna happen in the next month, like maybe early August, mid August, late August, but not necessarily on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: But he's gonna lay out the case on.
Speaker 3: Thursday night for foreign interference in American elections. Here is my commentary, President Trump's about to declare a national security emergency for elections. Democrats in a liberal media are panicked and hysterical, and it all starts Thursday night with the presidential Address to the nation. For many months now, I've been on a national security emergency crusade. Well Republicans in the House and Senate and conservative activist like Scott Presler, who obviously means well. I like Scott, have been pushing the Save Act twenty four to seven. I've been pushing something thousand times better, a national security emergency for elections. This national security emergency invention was created by myself and an assist for my election.
Speaker 2: Security expert John Goodman.
Speaker 3: This idea is like comparing, you know, when comparing this to the Save Act, it's likely a tiny one percent tax cut to Ronald Reagan's massive, record setting Income Tax Act of nineteen eighty one that cut income tax rates from seventy percent to twenty eight percent. There is no comparison. Now, don't get me wrong. The Save Act is good. I support it if it could ever pass, But it can't. The GOP would need to suspend or permanently kill the filibuster, or they need sixty votes, and we don't have sixty votes.
Speaker 2: It's not even close. We don't have fifty two votes.
Speaker 3: But even if by miracle the GOP could suddenly find a way to pass the Save Act, it's too little, too late. It would never be in place to protect the midterms. Why does no one understand this? Get this through your skulls. As I've put it out for many months, the GOP needed to pass the Save Act a year ago, thereby leaving.
Speaker 2: Enough time for NonStop.
Speaker 3: Democrat legal challenges and a final Supreme Court ruling, and.
Speaker 2: Seeing the terrible, awful, horrible, embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court decisions of last month on birthright citizenship and on allowing the counting of late ballots pasted election day. Does anyone feel confident we'd even get a positive outl.
Speaker 2: Come for the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: And then there's the final problem with the Save Act. It doesn't go far enough. It never addresses the disaster of machine voting versus paper ballots. The Save Act could pass and elections would still be stolen by machine vote fraud, in particular fraud committed by foreign enemies of the United States.
Speaker 2: So, knowing all that, while.
Speaker 3: The whole GOP was obsessing twenty four to seven with finding some long shot, one in a million way to pass the Save Act, I ten thousand times better.
Speaker 2: That addresses every failing of the Save Act.
Speaker 3: The problem is that most MAGA conservatives still do not understand why my national security emergency is so much better than the famous, and I believe flawed Save Act. First, understand, the most positive sign of all Democrats in the media are freaking out about my national security emergency idea. If Democrats are scared to death, then you know, you know we're on the right track. As soon as I appeared on Steve Badnen's War Room TV, show to promote this idea. The Democrat media machine, led by George Soros funded Media Matters went into overdrive, shrieking at my idea, howling at the moon, screaming the sky is falling. That's because Democrats realize my idea is fool proof. They cannot stop it. Second, this isn't my first rodeo. This is my second national security emergency idea. It was already proven unstoppable the first time around. Way back in twenty nineteen. President Trump could not secure the open border and build his wall because Congress refused.
Speaker 2: To provide the funding.
Speaker 3: So I came up with the idea for President Trump to declare a national security emergency at the border, and that would allow him to take the money from the Pentagon budget to finish building the wall. It would also allow him to bypass Congress. President Trump adopted my idea. It worked then and it will work now. It worked because this national security emergency could not be challenged in court.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Already ruled in nineteen eighty three under Reagan that a national security emergency can only be overturned by a two thirds vote in both houses of Congress, which is literally impossible.
Speaker 2: To achieve.
Speaker 3: Third, my idea is not an executive order, so please stop confusing the two. Traditional executive orders can be challenged in court, but a national security emergency is a whole different animal and cannot be challenged in court. Fact, so I've invented a way to grab every element of the Save Act, voter ID, proof of citizenship, and strictly limiting mail in voting. Plus, this idea adds many more important reforms for election integrity and rolls them into a fool proof vehicle a national security emergency declaration. Again, let me stress my idea as not an EO executive order. It's a national security emergency, a whole different animal, completely different, and it cannot be challenged in court. No wonder democrats are panicking. No wonder Media matters is hysterical. Fourth, my idea stops democrats ie e. Communist traders who steal elections cold in their tracks, from using foreign interference to hack into machines, change vote totals and steal elections. Even if the Save Act passed, it does not address machine voter fraud. This national security emergency mandates voting by paper ballots. This is how Americans have voted from the beginning of our nation two hundred fifty years ago, and it works. I would also include bands of ballot harvesting and ballot drop boxes.
Speaker 2: Which are illegal in every other major.
Speaker 3: Country, because both practices lead to massive voter fraud. Fifth, my national security emergency really is based on a serious emergency. It's based on foreign interference in US elections. Our elections are being rigged and stolen by foreign enemies of the United States. President Trump is hooding a presidential address to the nation on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Word has it this will be.
Speaker 3: What he starts to lay out his case of foreign interference in US elections to the American people. And not just stolen presidential elections, but dozens of US Senate and House seats have been stolen. Soon, therefore, I expect President Trump to declare a national security emergency for elections. If you think President Trump can't prove foreign enemies are stilling our elections, I have news for you. Why do you think America invaded Venezuela's presidential palace, captured their president, Nicholas Maduro, and.
Speaker 2: Brought him back to US soil.
Speaker 3: Why go to all that trouble. We could have just bombed his palace and killed him. Why go to the trouble of capturing him because they needed him to testify. Maduro coordinated the stolen election of twenty twenty, knows the details of how it was done and could testify.
Speaker 2: Against Democrat leaders involved.
Speaker 3: But the most obvious example of foreign interference in US elections is a no brainer, the open border invasion, conducted and coordinated by Democrats to change the demographics of the electorate. The plan was simple and purposeful. Open the borders, invite the whole world in, wave them in, illegally, register them to vote, and use the illegal alien foreign invaders to steal elections across the USA.
Speaker 2: Non citizens are voting. That is a fact.
Speaker 3: This is the perfect proof of foreign interference in US elections and the perfect reason to declare a national security emergency for elections. It all starts with President Trump's address to the nation on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Want to bet all right?
Speaker 3: That was my opening commentary. I've I've been campaigning for this. I've been lobbying for this. I don't know what word you want to use. I've been begging for this. I've been hounding this. I've been cajoling this for months and months. Of course, I've been hounded by John Goodman, my national security expert, who never leaves me alone.
Speaker 2: He is always.
Speaker 3: Pushing, pushing, Wayne pushed President Trump to do a national security emergen and by George.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna get it. I think we're gonna win this one.
Speaker 3: All right. The sponsor of this segment of show Ziecha Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 2: If they're a biotech company.
Speaker 3: They've been developing medicines to treat Parkinson's disease, reverse type two diabetes, and to grow new blood vessels in the heart to reverse heart disease, which is gonna kill about one third of the people watching right now. Zicha has a new breakthrough to potentially reverse chronic pain. More than fifty million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Their medications could lessen or eliminate pains such as neuropathy, back pain, or migraine headaches. Data shows at least ten percent of everyone watching right now suffers from severe back pain alone. To get this medicine in the market, they're seeking investors to fund more medical research studies. Zacha's offering investors a royalty of fifty percent of cash received until they reach ten times their investment. If you're interested in learning more about this investment opportunity, go to the website they created just for my fans, Cure dash war dot com.
Speaker 2: That's cure dash war dot com.
Speaker 3: Would it be great to make money and help cure diseases at the same time. Go to Cure dashwar dot com. All right, we're headed to a break. I'm waiting on the route, the route, the root. The root is on fire.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 2: When we get back, lots.
Speaker 3: Of news stories that I haven't got to yet because I was busy reading my commentary.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited about.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's the lead commentary at the very top of the Gateweight pundit dot com. We are the official podcast of the Gateweight Pundit dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the big one. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I pushed President Trump to do a national security emergency for borders in twenty nineteen, and he funded the wall with my idea. Now we're gonna push him to uh to put into effect a national security emergency for elections and stop stolen elections. We'll be right back, Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory v R A.
Speaker 2: Kip Perridge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter. Listen up.
Speaker 5: Trump is in charge. The glory dayser here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 2: Rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 2: During that time, He's beating the markets.
Speaker 3: Eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 8: Now, Kip is.
Speaker 2: Predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 5: Let Kip prooves you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 5: Join now at VR.
Speaker 2: Insider dot com. Hi, I'm way down the route.
Speaker 3: The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together. It as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimating to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 2: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 3: Whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the.
Speaker 5: Screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 2: Hey Waite down of the Route America Speaks.
Speaker 3: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 2: How do you call in?
Speaker 3: Eighth three four seven, Route eight hundred three four seven, Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific, So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven. Route that number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 2: We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 8: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 2: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical. I agree. Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 2: America Speaks. All right, Wayne A. LaRue, Welcome back to hor Zone Live official podcast. The Gateway on at.
Speaker 3: Number five most popular conservative website in America, behind only Fox News and Breitbart and the Wall Street Journal and The New York Post. Very impressive company we're keeping. You can reach me at Root from America dot com and you can email me anytime, Wayne Root at.
Speaker 2: Gmail dot com. All right.
Speaker 3: Rashida Talib lays out her socialist agenda in a rage filled rant. The Democrats socialists of America have taken over the Democrat Party and I've always argued Democrats were always socialists, but they couldn't say it out loud because they'd be thrashed at the at the at the polls, they'd be destroyed. So they were always socialist, but they couldn't say it. But now they're not only saying it, but they're saying it with gusto. They are a bunch of communists. They hate America. They met it very clear. They want to dismantle our country, and they hate Jews and want to dismantle Israel. Rashida Talib, speaking of the People's Conference for Palestine, repeatd what we've known for a while by saying America is built on things like slavery and white supremacy, and they can use that as grounds to justify abolishing our government and abolishing our constitution, where she Salib said, the political structures that we are surrounded by were built on slavery and genocide and oppression.
Speaker 2: Look at this room, mother, you know what hers We aren't going.
Speaker 3: Anywhere now, we're in Congress and every quarter of the United States, she said, real change doesn't come we're all surrounded by and what this country is built by slavery, genocide, rape, and oppression. That's interesting because all the rapes and all the murders all happen in black neighborhoods. So I don't know what rape and oppressions she's talking about against people of color. It's people of color that are committing all the rapes and murders in literally inner city neighborhoods. There's no rape and murder in white neighborhoods. I don't know what she's talking about. No one's doing it to black people in white neighborhoods. Black people with money can move to white neighborhood Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: My neighbor's black on one side, Latina on the other end, Gate two doors down. If you have the same amount of money as me, God bless you. Welcome to the neighborhood. Nobody's raping you, know.
Speaker 2: One's murdering you. She said.
Speaker 3: Gaza is the compass in this country. Now we're in Congress, we're in every quarter of the United States. I'm telling you, the Democrat Party is now full blown Comie.
Speaker 2: They're the full Monty. They're totally communist, and.
Speaker 3: If they were to get power, they would murder Jews, they would round up Christians, They would enslave Christians, and they would destroy this country from beginning to end, steal all your money.
Speaker 2: We've become Cuba overnight. Right, look around your.
Speaker 3: Constituency, says an answer to her.
Speaker 2: On X to Rashida Salib, someone says, look around your constituency, Rashidah.
Speaker 3: Muslims have helped people as slaves for centuries. So you're just dealing with such scum of the earth. Scum of the earth. Yeah, they're in every quarter of Congress, right, Like I say, Joe McCarthy was right, he was just early. All right, when we get back, my guest is in the house and we'll talk about Mandami. He's roasted over the assertion that hired New York City rapes. Rape is up dramatically New York City since he became mayor.
Speaker 2: It comes from the expanded definition of rape. He says.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if a Republican said that, oh, murders are up because we've made murder a different category. Rapes are up because we're actually expanding the definition of rape. It's not because you've turned illegal aliens loose in your town. It's not because you've turned Muslims loose in your town. Radical Islam, crazy men who rape goats, and now they're choosing women instead because you know, women are a better target than goats if you can get them. It's not that it must be because we've expanded the definition of rape. Sounds like Harvey Weinstein to me. I don't know sponsor of this segment. The show is VRA Vertical Research advisory. Instead of reading this, gonna read it, I'm just gonna tell you, I'm gonna speak.
Speaker 2: From the heart.
Speaker 3: Kip Perriage is the best. VRA is the best. Twenty three years. I've been getting his newsletter. Twenty three years. I've been following his advice, and only lately I've had some spare money to really follow his advice in a big way.
Speaker 2: And he just makes me money all the time.
Speaker 3: Kip Perriage is the best. Thank you Kip Perriage for everything you do. He wins almost ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 2: For twenty three years.
Speaker 3: And it was Barons who reported the average Wall Street money manager loses to the market about ninety percent of time. So you choose win ninety percent or lose ninety percent. If you choose win ninety percent or almost ninety percent, go with Kip perriage his newsletters free for two weeks, so you can check it out for free with your own two eyes and your own mind, and you can decide if you want to stay. And I believe, like me, you'll stay for life. Vra insider dot com. Vr insider dot com.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It's unique. It's for middle class people. It's for little guys and gals to.
Speaker 3: Make money on Wall Street the way the big.
Speaker 2: Guys and as and the hedge funds do.
Speaker 3: Except he does better than the hedge funds for the little guys and gals than even the rich guys do.
Speaker 2: With the hedge funds. He goes up, kIPS picks go up.
Speaker 3: When the mark goes up. His picks go up when the market goes down. He is amazing. Thank you, Kip perryge vra insider dot com. Two weeks free right now, start it.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 3: Nothing to lose, nothing to risk. I'm way Alan route, We will be right back. Great guest coming up, All right, Wayne A. LaRue, welcome back.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: My guest is your Jim Path, the president of the Conservative Caucus, is with us.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's an interesting background. Where are you, Jim? That's new? Is that just the new background fee or you're away somewhere.
Speaker 9: Oh wait, I'm in Colorado and uh I was on vacation this last week. In my flight got canceled yesterday, so I'll just kind of juggle on around.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a beautiful background. Maybe you should stay in Colorado. I like it.
Speaker 8: Maybe, Hey, I live in Colorado most of the century.
Speaker 3: I moved with a lot to make Waynrud happy. You should stay in Colorado. Now, I'm just kidding around with you, all right. So your reaction to Lindsay Graham's very sudden and untimely passing.
Speaker 9: Well, listen, I've been a harsh critic of Lindsay Graham in a lot of areas. As I said when I posted up on this, you know, when it comes to death, there is no politics.
Speaker 8: You know, you are always.
Speaker 9: Sad to see someone pass away, at least almost always. I guess maybe unless truly personal, and Lindy Graham had had in my mind his issues. But that said, you know, he I think the guy sincerely wanted the country to do well.
Speaker 8: I just you know, there were issues on the neo condon of things.
Speaker 9: I would put it that far too aggressive for me, but I do think he wanted the country to do well. It is the bigger impact, And I think the more important impact here is that we need to see what's going to happen Congress now, because he had a way of helping Donald Trump get the things done that he wanted to do, and you have to give him credit for that. Also, he was a very strong voice against the.
Speaker 8: Weapons as.
Speaker 9: The Democrats have used on Supreme Court nominees and other judicial nominees, and that gets lost because he was very capable.
Speaker 8: Of working that in the system as well.
Speaker 3: All Right, by the way, will that have an effect on the passage of President Trump's bills?
Speaker 2: I mean here, I'm going to say something you're gonna be shocked at.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jim, because you know that I'm a huge fan of President Trump, and I love President Trump and I'm always with him. But I think this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, naming Lindsey Graham's sister to replace him. What the hell has she ever done to be a United States centator? What is her achievements in life? Last I checked, she was some sort of a social worker who got disabled people jobs.
Speaker 2: What has that got to do with a US Center?
Speaker 3: Don't you find that strange that you named someone's sister to replace a United States Senator?
Speaker 8: It would it would depend on the person.
Speaker 9: I will tell you they wanted to have a placeholder so that they could have a real primary and not give someone the leg up.
Speaker 8: I mean why, I actually I think you play the politics. You do want to do that. But in terms of her no, I mean there's no qualification at all.
Speaker 9: If she really heard of this, I would have to imagine is that she's going to be an easy yes vote. You just presidents, just call her up what I need you to do, and she'll do it. And that's also not always the best way to do. Uh, people in elected positions, you know, even if they're replacing someone that's passed away.
Speaker 8: So I'm with you. I think it's I think it's kind of odd.
Speaker 9: And uh, I don't think doing it in honor of whimsy to help his sister get to leg whatever, those are good reasons for all this. This is a text any people that are in there ready to roll, or at least close enough to ready to roll.
Speaker 2: Well, you think about South Carolina, it's an all Republican red state.
Speaker 3: You don't have a governor a lieutenant governor, a state senator, a state assemblyman, a congressman that's ready to fill the.
Speaker 2: Role as an interim. You have to pick the sister. Why would you pick anyone's sister? What have they done to qualify as a US senator? It just drives me crazy. I don't know what she believes in. So maybe she's going to be, as you said, a yes woman who does whatever Trump wants.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Lindsey Graham didn't do whatever Trump wanted. Trump ACKs like he was the greatest senator. Do you know his heritage rating Jim was fifty two percent. Lindsey Graham was a rhino, semi liberal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 9: And what I pointed out are just a few instances were he could have been helpful. The guy was about war, he enjoyed war, and he rarely would go along with say what we would want.
Speaker 8: The House Freedom Caucus guys to do and what they would do that was not his play.
Speaker 9: I remember when I was working for Converstont Tim Hills Campus's chief of staff. That was before the House Treating Caucus became what it was.
Speaker 8: I was deeply involved with that. We were making headway on budget issues.
Speaker 9: And then suddenly one day we find out that John McCain and Lindsey Graham wanted to meet with.
Speaker 8: All of them, and they all accepted.
Speaker 9: As I went into that meeting, and I was sitting there thinking, man, this is really nuts. These people are trying to co opt what was a really fantastic Tea Party movement that had begun, and a lot of people like Lindsey Graham and John McCain that played a role in that all getting messed up. So, you know, I just it's not honorable. Again, I hate it when people die. I really feel bad about that. From the political perspective, we really need to fill this seat with the right kind of people. Guys like Round Roman, even Nancy Mays could do really well. I mean, there are some people who have been there going through the role, the rolling around of the process, who could who could get up to speed quickly and do what you really need to do.
Speaker 8: Lindy Gram was love or a conservative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Lindsay Gram's sister is the introim until January. She's not the one running for the office permanently. But this Congressman Norman as an example, do you know him to be a real staunch conservative. Is that his deal?
Speaker 2: Norman?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think I think he's pretty awesome.
Speaker 9: He was in the House Free Caucus and played a good role, So that would be someone that's a possibility.
Speaker 3: His problem is, you know what his problem is, Lindsay Graham's dead at seventy one and he's seventy three. It's like that's filled with old people. You know, the average young person doesn't want to vote for a seventy three year old.
Speaker 2: And I just listen, it's a problem.
Speaker 8: Well, let me say, listen, I could have my choice.
Speaker 9: The person I'd love to go in there, and I don't think it's likely to happen, sadly, is Adam Morgan.
Speaker 8: You might remember that Adam Morgan.
Speaker 9: Was coming out of Democrats and Republicans in the state legislature. He was a state legislator until recently and attempted to run in the seat around Greenville last last cycle and was in effective. He's it's late forty fantastic conservative. We do need younger people like that that can really take up the ball and who have been battle with people fighting against him to attempt to tear them down and survived it.
Speaker 8: And he did so yeah, that would be my choice, any choice, that would be the guy. A couple of other possibilities, but he'd be number one of my lists.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's funny. I always like Nancy Mace. I thought she was great until I just started kind of fighting over the Epstein files and pissed Trump off. Once she pissed Trump.
Speaker 3: Off, then he didn't like her anymore, and then he endorsed anyone but her and anyone running against her, and then she lost in the primary for governor. Now she says she's going to run for this US Senate seat, but I'd be willing to bet you.
Speaker 2: She has no traction at all anymore.
Speaker 3: It's really sad, just you know, she went off the deep end on the Epstein file and went against Trump and she ruined her.
Speaker 2: And she was great until then.
Speaker 3: So I feel bad because I thought she would have made a great, perfect US senator. Let's talk about Graham Plattner, because that's just such a stunning thing. You know, that a guy with a Nazi tattoo, who was a blackout drunk, who attacked women and raped women against their will. It appears, allegedly, according to many women, he was abusive and maybe raped them or sexually assaulted him, whatever term you want to use. I just saw yesterday that the two biggest news aggregators, Apple and Google didn't mention one word negative about him for almost a year before this all broke down and exploded in the Democrat Party's face. So the average voter never knew you and I did, and conservatives who listen to our shows would. But the reality is, Jim, that the average person who works for a living and has no time to steer at conservative news all day long did not know anything about his Nazi tattoo, or his blackout drug background, or his sexual abuse background, or his rape background.
Speaker 2: We got a real problem in this country.
Speaker 3: The problem is the media is on the side of Democrats and we can't get us at points across well.
Speaker 8: Thank goodness for X and a few other platforms.
Speaker 9: It has helped a little bit, but we're far from having solved the censorship problem. And you know what we're potentially going to suffer under, as apparently Apple and Google suffer under, is the desire to use Zora Mamdani's definition of rape rather than the real definition of work. Because this is a serious issue and I don't care if it's a Republican or do you have anyone who acts in this manner and are given a free ride.
Speaker 8: It's an outrage and it is.
Speaker 9: Absolutely we have to recognize that if anyone like a Joe Biden administration gets back into power, we're going right back to the kind of censorship regime we were dealing with back in the day. And that was a very serious problem for us that we barely survived because because we had Elon Musk purchase Twitter.
Speaker 8: It's not enough. It's still a free speech platform, but well it has a life here.
Speaker 2: It's done nothing for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was banned by Twitter in the old days, Band for Life, and Elon reinstated me. But somebody there, Jim doesn't like me, and someone put their finger their thumb on my scale, and and the three years that I've been back under Elon, nobody can see anything I write and nobody can join. I'm just completely flummixed. I'm completely whitewashed. I'm completely shadow band at X under Elon Musk. Isn't that quite amazing to hear?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, I think that is amazing to hear.
Speaker 9: And then it just goes right back to the point we have to diligently fight what we need in this country.
Speaker 8: We have to listen.
Speaker 9: I'll be nice to Lindsey Graham about dying, but I'm not going to be nice about his world career, and we can't be nice about any of these people's careers. They've got to come into line with what American values are. And by the way, the point you were talking about Rashida to leave before I came on us listen to a little bit of what you said.
Speaker 8: We need very aggretfully, if for Pumpkins don't do this, they're failing us miserable.
Speaker 9: We need to recognize that people like her that who are literally calling to overthrow the American Republic should be expelled from Congress because they take an oath to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: I heree that is.
Speaker 9: Very clear, and if not willing to keep it, they should be knocked out. That is how serious that oh should be treated. And members of Congress have not done that for years.
Speaker 2: We're on the way out, We're on the runs, Pat President. The Conservative Clock is his website is Theconservative clockus dot org, Theconservative clocks dot org. I hope you are able to get a new flight, get get back home. Jim good luck and save travels for you. Safe travels.
Speaker 8: Thanks Sir Tom all Right.
Speaker 2: Be Red Black Weight l Root. This is Warzone Life.
Speaker 3: Hi wayde l route for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 2: I know many of you have type two diabetes.
Speaker 3: Or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up.
Speaker 2: You could participate in one of their upcoming.
Speaker 3: Free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at Cureshwar dot com. Let's cure Cure dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cure dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to Cure dash war dot com.
Speaker 10: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 11: Symptom without painful exercises.
Speaker 12: In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 11: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 10: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 11: That work for a moment, But Mike's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 12: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 4: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms.
Speaker 10: Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 12: Now, so log onto energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 13: Possible side effects may include increased joy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of a filling relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory vr KIP Perage is one of a kind.
Speaker 2: Global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 5: Listen up. Trump is in charge.
Speaker 2: The Glory Daysier here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 5: Rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beaten the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 5: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life. Join now at VR insider dot com. All right way, Allen Route, the rout, the root. The root is on fire. Everybody is leaving Blue States, everybody. I told you yesterday that eleven billion dollars has left New York.
Speaker 2: City since Mendambie became mayor. I keep telling you it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be no money left. I keep telling you it's the divorce of America. Nobody wants to be around high tech states. Nobody wants to be around big regulation states. No one wants to be around high crime cities. No one wants to be around transgender weirdos. Nobody wants to be around states where you can't carry a gun to protect yourself. No one wants to be around the weirdos of the Democrat Party that are all vile, violent, uh you know, killers literally. Upstate New York man charged with threatening Don Trump Junior online he says I'm going to kill you. James Gerald Eckhart Junior, thirty nine, of Rochester, New York, allegedly used his full name while posting a series of chilling threats to President Trump's oldest son in the chat group on Don Junior's podcast. He said, I'm going to kill you then expletive, I'm gonna kill this expletive on the screen. Those were just some of the messages on the feed for Triggered with Donald Trump Junior. The threats were spotted by a member of the US Secret Service on duty at Don Junior's home.
Speaker 2: He also made repeated threats.
Speaker 3: To Don Junior in a rambling eight minute video on the video platform Rumble while watching a stream of the First Sun's podcast, he said, you are dead.
Speaker 2: With an expletive in the middle of it. It's over, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to YouTube and be calm, and I'm going to expletive kill Trump Junior. We're going to get world peace. Expletive die guy. Try to get out of this surviving expletive you forever. Explet of you forever. He also allegedly threatened Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovsky earlier posted threats against Rochester's Democrat mayor, Malik Evans. I mean, the guy's nuts, a typical crazy leftist. He's nuts, but he did. I guess he's a fair equal opportunity moron and crazy man because he went and posted threats against the Democrat mayor of Rochester as well. He's just nuts. All the Democrats are nuts. One justice found to be the most partisan on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: Guess who? Guess who?
Speaker 3: There's one justice who's been determined to be the most partisan of all pushing a political agenda against President Trump in ninety eight out of one hundred cases. This is a report for the Federalists Analysis released to readers of The Wall Street Journal, Katanji Jackson voted against President Trump's plans and agendas in ninety eight out of one hundred major cases. Those often accused of being partisan for President Trump, Samuel Alito agreed with Trump eighty nine percent of the time, Clarence Thomas eight of the time.
Speaker 2: She votes against him ninety eight.
Speaker 3: And that's the point I've tried to make for so long now that Democrats claim that they're nice people, they're moderate, they're friendly, they're bipartisan.
Speaker 2: Here in Nevada, I see it all the time. Our senators have a zero rating with the Heritage Foundation. Zero. That's you know.
Speaker 3: Bertie Sanders is like at fifteen to eighteen percent at all times, and our senators are at zero, and our congresswoman Susie Lee is at zero.
Speaker 2: Stephen horsefor is our congressman. He's in zero. Get a Titus zero.
Speaker 3: These are the most extreme ideologues, communist ideologues possible, and they claim they're bipartisan and they're out to help Nevada.
Speaker 2: And I find out with all the Democrats, they're all close to zero. Just wonderful people.
Speaker 3: And that's why everyone's got to get the hell out of their states. It's the divorce of Americas. I keep saying Batar's laughing. Paramount advisors push for cal California exit. As the state of California sues to block the Warner Brothers Discovery merger, David Ellison is being pushed by confidants to leave the state. Isn't that funny? Paramount has to be in the state of California. Right, They're Hollywood. They are Hollywood, they produce movies for a living, and yet they're gonna have to leave California.
Speaker 2: Set up here in Nevada. Bring it to Las Vegas. Man, build a movie studio. You're bring it to Vegas.
Speaker 3: A lot of companies you're thinking about bringing movie studios to Vegas. So make us the entertainment capital of the world. You know what the negative is.
Speaker 2: There's a real problem with that. Then the good news.
Speaker 3: Was would have brought billions dollars in business to Nevada. The bad news is would bring ten thousand Liberals to Nevada. We'd lose elections because of these people, because you're bringing ten thousand La Hollywood people here to produce movies.
Speaker 2: So I was not really very thrilled about the prospect.
Speaker 3: But if he owns paramount and he wants to put it somewhere, I guess Las Vegas is as good as anywhere without nutcases being involved in trying to change laws to block a merger that's worth billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: And speaking of crazy, the UK Gubbet lobbied for putting migrants and transgenders on banknotes.
Speaker 2: On your dollars.
Speaker 3: You know, they don't have dollars obviously, but they have their version of the dollar.
Speaker 2: The UK's own Cabinet Office pushed.
Speaker 3: Hard to overhaul their Fiat currency by elevating LGBT plus and transgender and ethnic minority figures, claiming historic grates like Winston Churchill gave an incomplete.
Speaker 2: Picture of British identity.
Speaker 3: This push came just before the Bank of England decided to ditch those same towering historical figures for images of hedgehogs and foxes. So they wanted to get rid of Winston Churchill. Can you imagine the greatest man ever? I mean, I love Trump. When I put Winston Churchill on the number one position, you know, maybe number two behind, maybe only George Washington. Maybe it's like George Washington one, when in the world history Winston Churchill two, and maybe number three would be maybe Ronald Reagan, Number four'd be Donald Trump, number five would be Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Those are some.
Speaker 3: Great si I'd list in the top five in the history of America in the world, but Winston Churchill right up there fighting for number one. That's why his bust is on President Trump's desk, is the Winston Churchill bust along with the Abraham Lincoln bust.
Speaker 2: You know why I don't.
Speaker 3: Put Lincoln in the top five because Lincoln really was an authoritarian fascist. I mean, you know, he may have won the Civil War, and he may have kept America together, he did some great things, but he really was a fascist. Here was a guy that said, if you disagree with me, I'll send the police to come arrescue, break down your door, and rescue. He made it illegal to disagree with the government. So I'm not really a fan of Lincoln for that reason alone.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. The only way I ever believe in, you know.
Speaker 3: Stopping someone from speaking in a free speech nation is communism.
Speaker 2: You have no right to be a communist in America.
Speaker 3: Communism goes against everything America ever was founded forever believed in that made us great, that made us the greatest nation of world history.
Speaker 2: Communism destroys everything.
Speaker 3: You can't allow communism in America.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: The whole saga is ridiculous because the core argument for axing Churchill and other giants was they were too ideologically divisive for modern Britain. So putting a Muslim on the you know, some anonymous, nobody Muslim on a banknote, on a fiance currency, on their pound, oh.
Speaker 2: That's not a problem, that's not divisive.
Speaker 3: They simultaneously pushed installed figures selected explicitly through the lens of identity, politics and group representation, and approach guaranteed to be far more polarizing in practice. It reveals the selective outrage. Traditional British heroes are labeled divisive for their achievements, while injecting contemporary activism onto the currency is framed as a unifying process. Right, they left something out too. The people that make it onto currency are not just amazing and brilliant and love their country, but in almost every case, maybe in every case, in history, they're the most successful people with great achievements in the history of your country and in the history in this case America, right, I mean, great people are on the bills.
Speaker 2: The dollar bills, the twenty dollo bills, one hundred dollar bills, and they want to replace them with people that aren't great.
Speaker 3: Not just that they're black and you're only using their color and nothing else, not just that they're gay or transgender, not just that they're communists, but they've never achieved the damn thing.
Speaker 2: In their lives and you're putting them on my twenty dollars bill. Crazy, absolutely crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: We know that a very big story in the news right now is the main Ice shooting and the main and that's where you know, ice officers shot in illegalalien who was not evidently the subject of who they were going after with dear warrant, but actually was just driving by and panicked. I guess when he saw Ice officers he panicked, then he tried to run him over. Maine ice shooting witness confirms agents issued multiple warnings before Carr was put into drive and was trying to hit the Ice officer.
Speaker 2: A witness to the Ice.
Speaker 3: Involved shooting in Maine completely obliterated the anti Ice narrative being pushed by Democrats in the left wing media by confirming ICE's account of the incident that twenty six year old Joan Sebastian Guerrero of Columbia attempted to run over ICE agents during a targeted enforcement operation on Monday. So again, you know, it's always someone who gets killed by police or law enforcement or ICE. Is always someone who did something stupid and caused trouble and didn't listen.
Speaker 2: To the orders of law enforcement. When a policeman tells you something, the only answer is yes, sir or yes ma'am. It's never do the opposite.
Speaker 3: Because you'll get shot. I don't understand why people don't understand this, all right. You could argue about it later, you could hire a lawyer later, you could cry to your mommy and daddy later. But at the moment you're standing there with the police, do what they tell you to do and be nice and respectful, all right. Lost Souldroil a Gas is the sponsor of this show, The Golden Age of Trump Prosperity, all about making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soul, droil a Gas headed by oil and Gas a legend Mark Bruner, whose companies have created more than fifteen billion of shareholder value at its peak as company, Pinnacle Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors. Ultra Petroleum one thousand and one, a ten thousand dollars investment turned into thirteen million over ten years. Need I say more? Have you ever taken ten thousand it turned it into thirteen million? I would argue most people have never taken ten thousand and turned it into thirteen thousand, let alone one hundred and thirty thousand, let alone one point three million, let alone thirteen million. That's the background of this guy, and it's all about the surge and AI data centers. They require a lot of energy and the way to do it is the way to power the AI future of America is with inexpensive, clean natural gas. Mark Bruner has a forty thousand acre territory in Wolming that he believes could be the largest gas discovery in the United States in one hundred years. To learn more about Lost Solder Oil and Gas, go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot com. Lost Soldier dot com find out all about it. I'm an investor, I believe in the project. I'm weeight on the route.
Speaker 2: We will be right.
Speaker 3: Back Hi, I'm waiting on the route for vertical research advisory view.
Speaker 5: Kip Perage is one of a.
Speaker 2: Kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 5: Listen up, Trump is in charge the glory days.
Speaker 2: You're here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 2: Rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: We set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beaten the markets eighty six.
Speaker 2: Percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Will the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now, Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 5: Let Kip proovets you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 5: Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 3: Join NAF at vr insider dot com.
Speaker 10: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment.
Speaker 12: Or stom without painful exercises in just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 11: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 10: We know there's a lot of false hope out there and many people have ball programs that.
Speaker 11: Work for a moment, but Mike's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 12: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 4: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 10: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 12: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 13: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health in life.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm wait on the Route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world.
Speaker 2: Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 3: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management FORECAS projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew.
Speaker 5: About one thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 3: To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the.
Speaker 5: Screen or go to Lossoldier dot com.
Speaker 2: That's Lost Soldier dot Come all right, last segment of the show.
Speaker 3: I do want to start by mentioning Mandami mayor Mundami New York City's CompStat data, that's the police data shows a six point six percent increase in rape compared to the same time last year. That's with Mundami as mayor, rape is up dramatically, And instead of agreeing that rape is up dramatically. He says, that's because there's an expanded definition of rape, and it's not Wayne Rud's hitting him, the whole country's hitting him. Madami's comments on the expanded definition of what counts as rape surprised his critics.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Mandami's defenders online said he was merely providing context and was not downplaying the seriousness of rape. Others called out what they viewed as his dismissal of the upswing. Expanding the legal definition of rape was an important step towards recognizing more survivors under the law, but it should never be used to deflect from the responsibility to reduce sexual violence. How did women vote for this guy, said women's activist Riley Gaines. Republican Texas Representative Chip Roy remarked, rapes her up. Rents are up, foreign diseases and parasite spreading, historic churches, burning left and right, elect the third world, Get the third world, and Clay Travis said, sure, New York City rents hit at all time high today, but at least the mayor is still very eloquent on social media. Whoops, here's another story. What kind of person do the Democrats? Socialists of America tract. Viral photos show you exactly the type. I can't wait to read this one. In the deleted pictures and posts of one DSA member from Denver, you will find out why they're simultaneously the least and most scary contingent on the American political spectrum. So in New York City, three verily anti Israel pro Medicare for all DSA candidates backed by DSA Mayor zoorun Mondambie won the Democrat primaries for the US House.
Speaker 2: One week later in Colorado.
Speaker 3: I mentioned this on my podcast now my shows malotkiros I just mention this on my Top.
Speaker 2: Ten show on Saturday.
Speaker 3: A DSA insurgents who has been working as a barista after she was fired from her legal job due to an anti Semitic pro hamas open letter law firms want a Democrat primary to unseat a Democrat who has been representing the Denver area district since nineteen ninety seven. Roughly a third of Democratic voters now want candidates who describe themselves as Democrat socialists. Even as Graham Platner had to step down in Maine, you know, with the with the Nazi tattoo on his chest and spent most of his life as a blackout alcoholic who rapes and assaults women allegedly even with that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know what it's like. It's like the women who.
Speaker 3: See Islam and the men who beat the crap out of him and raped them every single day.
Speaker 2: You know, just when there's no goats around, they rape the women.
Speaker 3: There's no goats, there's no cows, there's nothing else to rapes. Then they rape the women or they stone they bury them to their neck and they stone them, or they pour acid in their face. If a little girl wants to go to school and they see this, and then there's white American women who go, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Want to be married.
Speaker 3: I want to change the Muslim and go marry a Muslim. Anybody who sees what the democrats socialists are like and wants to be a Democrat socialist is sick in the head.
Speaker 2: Sick in the head.
Speaker 3: So I just want to see if they've got anything about who these people look like.
Speaker 2: A bunch of scared white kids wearing masks.
Speaker 3: In July twenty twenty six, like was the peak of COVID hysteria.
Speaker 2: Half the people at the DSA.
Speaker 3: Democrats Socialist meeting packed house, lining out the door, and half of them were wearing masks.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I had no idea what to expect.
Speaker 3: I thought they were just gonna say they're all ugly, because communists are always ugly.
Speaker 2: They're the ugliest people in the world. But they're all wearing.
Speaker 3: Masks at DSA events. That's probably because they're ugly. Ugly people took advantage of COVID. They said, Wow, for the first time, we could wear a mask over our face and nobody can see us. I might actually get a date. If they can only see my eyes, I might get a date.
Speaker 2: The ugliest people in the.
Speaker 3: World are communists, and they're all wearing masks. Now in the year twenty twenty six, can you imagine how mentally ill these people are, how ft up these people are, and they want the streets to run, you know, blood red with the blood of their enemies. They evoke images of Lenin and Maw and Marx.
Speaker 2: They're all crazy.
Speaker 3: They're all absolutely crazy, and they're and they're you know, I think throughout history you find the communist mobs have masks over their face. The DSA Democrats socialists call for abolishing the constitution, our goals to put workers in charge the government through a new democratic constitution. They're just absolutely insane. Think about this for a minute. You just can't argue that we're the greatest nation in the history the world. And you can't argue with that because we are. And yet what got us there the constitution and they want to destroy it, set it on fire, and change your country to Cuba.
Speaker 2: It's just insanity, all right.
Speaker 3: Don't forget about my call in show called America speaks on Real America's Voice TV, but it's on their YouTube channel, and then it replays on a Real America's Voice TV at midnight Eastern nine pm Pacific, but it's live on YouTube at six pm. And you can call in at six pm Eastern, three pm Pacific. Eight hundred three four seven Route. If you ever wanted to talk to Wayne Root live on the air and give your opinion, doesn't matter if you want to talk to me, if you just want to tell America what you think about certain issues in the news, eight hundred three four seven Root, And you can leave a voicemail twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hours a day. You just press a button.
Speaker 3: You want to talk to Wayne live, press button you want to leave voicemail and I play your voicemails on the air eight hundred three four seven Root. If you're scared of talking to Wayne, leave a voicemail eight hundred three four seven route. I don't bite eight hundred three four seven route. I promise you. But if you want to talk to me, just press the button says you want to wait in line and talk to Wayne on the air of eight hundred three four seven route and that starts at six o'clock Eastern three o'clock to Pacific.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a great night, see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: God bless Root from America dot com, Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Bye Bye,