Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me?
Speaker 2: Mess with me? Baby?
Speaker 1: Are a gangstat.
Speaker 2: Ouch, Baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 1: For the warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: What the fellas? This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: This episode, we got a bunch of the rejects with us tonight with a very very special guest. But before we get to the guest, let me introduce the other rejects with me tonight, we'll start with you, Julia, Cosmic Peach. What is going on? Let everybody know who you are, just in case the new listeners.
Speaker 5: Have no idea.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, of course, Nick, I'm Julia. I have the Cosmic Peach podcast available on any podcast buffet wherever you're listening to podcasts, and Patreon if.
Speaker 1: You want some extra stuff.
Speaker 6: But one of my favorite places to be is right here with the Occult Rejects and I can't wait for this one.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great. Thanks for having met Awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to this myself and always a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 5: Always appreciate you joining us. Julie, definitely go check out that Patreon.
Speaker 3: She doesn't make it worth it, so go check it out, all right, thank you of course. And Brooke who got Brooke from Dark Florida. She's been on the show before.
Speaker 5: Brook.
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your amazing work as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can find me at Dark Florida Podcast on all social media or Brooke Moreland. We get into all things weird and strange in the Sunshine State and beyond. And I'm just so happy to be back. I love Brendan and everybody here, and thanks for.
Speaker 3: Having me Nick, of course, of course, no, thank you, and I appreciate it, and definitely go check out her show. She even had like just my opinion, she had me on and she's really not too into the occult and she actually asked a lot of good questions. So I highly suggest to go check it out. And now we'll go over to JJ Vance not the vice president, sir.
Speaker 5: Please let everybody know what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Is Nick appreciate the invite as always, sir jj Vance, host of Operations GCD and perhaps more notably not the vice president, and looking forward to the conversation. Fellow with cult Rejects and new cult reject Brooke, I believe we haven't met till tonight and looking forward to the conversation there, britt nice to meet to their ma'am and looking for the conversation.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 3: And last but not least, before we get to the guest, Ethan Indigo, please so let everybody know what you're dealing.
Speaker 2: Peace, everybody. Wonderful to be here. Thanks Nick for putting this together and having me on. Excited to hear Frit's ideas and experiences. I am my writer, So I have an article on a cult research institute I just dropped, and you know, here and there, books and articles and so on and so forth, so on all the social media of course.
Speaker 3: Thanks you guys, thank you very much. So finally to the guest. Today's guest is Brittany Barbie, and she is a seasoned cryptozoologist, uithologist, and paranormal investigator with over twenty years of experience exploring the unexplained. She currently stars as the lead crypto zoologist on Discovery Channel's Lost Monster Files, where she investigates legendary creatures using modern science and technology. She got a whole bunch of other things under her belt that I'll let her tell everybody. So Brittany, please let everybody know, and thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 5: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know. I guess like where they can find your stuff and everything else that you like to plug before we get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, one, Nick, thank you so much for inviting me on.
Speaker 4: It's really a pleasure to be here and get to meet everybody. I'm very excited about being on here tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So currently on Discovery Channel with Lost Monster Files. But my work does go back further than that. Some of the more recent ones. I was with Demi Levado on her Unidentified on Peacock as well as UFO Witness with Ben Hanson, who's my investigative partner. And then also I was on Night of Terror with Jack Osborne and I got to go to the amazing Virginia City, which was incredible to get to work up there and showcase my theory in the paranormal and in the strange.
Speaker 1: So it was really fun.
Speaker 4: But my work does go back twenty one professionally plus years, and then further back just to start into the.
Speaker 1: Field of all of it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to talk about the strange and weird.
Speaker 5: Awesome, awesome.
Speaker 3: Now, what is it that maybe just let people know, like kind of like, what is it like maybe you specialize on more? I mean, I know, like the paranormal encrypted and you a foe stuff. Would you say maybe more on the cryptied or what is kind of like your specialty right now that you're more focused on.
Speaker 4: It's honestly, cryptids was really what got me into this because of my animal background growing up, So cryptozoology is really where my heart and passion is first and foremost.
Speaker 1: I became a euthologist later in life just due to being into the paranormal.
Speaker 4: You get to integrate with other people, and I really wanted to die further because Jalen Heinech was like a superhero to me when I was a kid. I just thought he was so amazing, but.
Speaker 1: The parent normal too. Growing up.
Speaker 4: I was born in two sent Arizona, and then grew up in Estes Park, Colorado, near the Stanley Hotels. We used to go there and have like they still do, all holiday specials and stuff. So hearing about ghosts and activities like that growing up.
Speaker 1: My whole life.
Speaker 4: My parents were no stranger to it and kind of encouraged us to stay open minded to it all. So I would have to say that the top tier would be it would probably be cryptids, and then I would say ghosts and then UFOs for me, Okay.
Speaker 6: Do you have a favorite, because I love the Mothman personally.
Speaker 1: Yea favorite Cryptid? Mm hmmm, oh yeah, Sasquatch. There's not even a.
Speaker 4: Down really Okay, that's my that's my baby mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 6: Mothman because it's like, you know, the point pleasant disaster or whatever.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, I love I love Sasquatch too.
Speaker 6: There was recently something I watched I can't remember what it was, but like in some national park maybe it was Yellowstone. They say that a sasquatch took a little boy and he's never been seen again, and they did like this whole big documentary on it. Do you are you familiar with what I'm talking about? Mm hmm yeah, okay, yeah, no, that that's kind of stuff really interests me too.
Speaker 8: Is that the Dennis Martin case Great Smoking Mountains a National Park.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think so, I think so, Yeah, that's an interesting case.
Speaker 8: Huh mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Those ones always really interest me. When it comes to the alleged sasquatch taking a child or taking a person, those cases always were very interesting to me because sometimes if you look deeper, it ended up just being a fabricated lie that they used as a mystery to hide the body type deal. So it goes really deep in some of those forests and parks, and it gets dark really fast, which brook you know, the darker side of things, But it can get dark real fast. And I think people like to use the cop out of aliens and sasquatch with the mythical magical element to it to.
Speaker 1: Kind of hide some dark secrets.
Speaker 6: But you, I mean, do you think it's possible though, for like that could have happened? Though right like he got abducted by a.
Speaker 4: Sasquatch Personally, I don't believe that just based off of the actual indigenous history of sasquatch and that type of creature, it would be extremely abnormal behavior for something like that unless it felt the child was in harm and it was taking the child to protect the child, because there's no actual documented case of any sasquatch doing anything to a child except these one off crazy tales that have no merit. So for me, if you go by just indigenous or the historical value of the wild man or the sasquatch through native there, it's never it's always been a.
Speaker 1: Very heavy respect, especially towards children. So for me, no, but who knows?
Speaker 7: Okay, uh, do you think it could be alien? So take bigfoot out of it. Do you think it could have to do it with like an alien induction or something, because it's like in those areas with like high deposits of granite and quartz and cave systems, could it be more extra threstful?
Speaker 8: Well, in the Dennist Marnin case, oh go ahead, no, no, no, go ahead, the Dennis Martin case, they did have an eyewitness that did see it's all a very hairy looking manner creature. I tend to lean towards feral human in the in the in this situation, but it's very bizarre because the Green Berets from Fort CAMPB will come in and specially.
Speaker 1: See that's that's the Green Beret thing. If it was just like a hairy.
Speaker 6: Crackheaded guy like out in the middle of the woods, Like why would they exist?
Speaker 8: They exist?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I know berets, green beret right now, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: They actually told the local sheriff department to stand down when right, if I'm not mistaken, the sheriff department had showed up and the green beret were there, and he told the head sheriff department, it is time for you to step down. We're taking over. You need to go back. And to me, that was the part that I didn't like, because they completely closed the site and told local sheriff department to step down, that they were taking over. So the government was taking over, and to me, that's strange. To me, It's like, okay, well, what else is going on out there? Like that's weird.
Speaker 8: I think it gets even weirder in that case of Dennis Warton. I think it was the National Park Service had the lead on and there was sheriff's departments involved. National Park Service also got to stand down from these green berets. They wanted nothing to do with whatever they were doing. And I think the lead investigator later from the Park Service, the detective would later commit suicide.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, shut the fuck up. No, I think you're right about that. Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, I heard that too.
Speaker 1: See, that's why that's common though. That happens a lot in a lot of those cases, which is ridiculous. It's not ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, just a couple months later, that guy's gone fell off taking a selfie of himself.
Speaker 1: On a mountain. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: There are some cases where I'm not sure if it's extraterrestrial involvement, but I do believe in some cases where there are possible time portals that open up and shift, And there are a few cases where kids and individuals have actually gone missing and come back and they're like this is really where, like where am I? And there's time missing. So it's not always extraterrestrial. There are elements to our own atmosphere that with different types of minerals, create these types of energy and frequencies, and we do have time overlap scenarios, and sometimes these kids and individuals do go through portals and come back through a different area, which is very fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: It's another area I study, like to triangle type stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they go in and either they disappear forever or they pop back up in like.
Speaker 1: Years have gone by, but they're the same age.
Speaker 6: That happened actually to a couple of kids in Alaska, I think, and they blamed a bigfoot, like all the bigfoot took them in whatever, But they came back like ten years later and they were the same age in Alaska. Guys, where to god, this is real. You can look it up. I'm not making it up.
Speaker 1: Like these two kids.
Speaker 6: They went missing, ten years later, they show back up, they were the same age everything. They blamed a bigfoot on the for taking them, but it's probably more like what Brits scene, and they had like some kind of a weird time slip thing that happened.
Speaker 3: And they're just trapped in it like hyrogenics like set up like lab to keep the kids the same age.
Speaker 5: Like does you know what I'm saying? How does.
Speaker 7: It's like Narnia where they go into like a different dimension and time moves differently there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the aging process would either could even be slowed down or advanced, just depending And we have certain mountains here that do that.
Speaker 4: If you go to certain peaks and certain regions due to the way the atmosphere in the minerals set the time. Actually, you can actually take a clock and watch your watch slow. It'll actually pull the needle.
Speaker 1: And slow it down.
Speaker 4: So it's weird that we have different areas on our planet that create that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Flood of the Navigator. I was thinking that movie.
Speaker 1: Oh that is such a good movie.
Speaker 5: I love that movie as a kid. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And The Last star Fighter Okay, yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yes he played the video game.
Speaker 2: Yes he It was.
Speaker 1: Actually a challenge to find the best fighter.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't want to be in that movie?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I remember that. Something I did want to ask, uh. I mean, I guess we'll kind of, if you don't mind go here a little bit. And I do think it's something that JJ you know, I have even mentioned before or ideas, and I think even Lisa has said it herself when it comes to these national parks, do you think they're actually kind of they're being have, you know, kind of secretive?
Speaker 5: Yes, and there's things maybe going on there.
Speaker 1: Do I believe that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I believe that only because of Kincaid's case, and that was one that I studied with The Grand Canyon pretty intensely, and if you follow the trail, you start to learn that how and why it got protected, in the area that it's protected, and why you're not allowed to go there is the exact location which things were taken from.
Speaker 1: So for me, I do think there is some.
Speaker 4: Protection there, because there's a lot of places you can't even go in the woods, like in some of these private parks for a reason.
Speaker 1: So yes, I do.
Speaker 6: I heard that there was a guy who went in the Grand Canyon looking for something and he found a cave that had all these hieroglyphics.
Speaker 1: That's kind Oh is that it is that the one? Okay, yeah, that boggles my mind.
Speaker 4: He actually found mummified Egyptians in there and Egyptian ruins, and he was an amateur archaeologist that worked kind of like as a third party to the Smithsonian at the time. So on his first mission he went back and told them about what he uncovered, and they were like so excited, and don't forget, this was high exploration era, so he was like, let's do this. They said, let's go back verify. We're going to send two professionals with you. Ended up like five professionals from the United or the University of New York went they all identified everything, so everything the next thing he knew.
Speaker 1: Second trip later, Smithsonian comes in with.
Speaker 4: Crates, tells him he's he doesn't his time is no longer needed, thank you so much for your work. We're going to take it from here, and that they would be in touch to let him know that he could come and see his artifacts on display and come see them in the vault.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. So six months.
Speaker 4: Later they basically smeared his name and all artifacts went missing.
Speaker 1: Like to this day, like nobody knows where they are to.
Speaker 4: This day, and everybody's like, oh, I call called the Smithsonian. I'm like, you understand, has anyone ever seen the vault of the Smithsonian. That's a whole different tier, whole other tier. Like the people that are working at the Smithsonian are not They're not going to be like, oh hey Joe, yeah, let me put you through to four. You know, talk about the artifact that this is not going to happen. Most of the artifacts stuff, you have to have a certain clearance to even go back to see unless you're doing a show and it's a production in NAT GEO or whatever the case is. Like they're very particular. So it's funny to me, Well, it makes.
Speaker 6: Me wonder because there are so many like Ancient Aliens episodes that mention, you know, the Grand Canyon that someone in the Commons just mentioned, how it's it's probably evidence of you know, it's like been eroded by water and like a massive flood went through there. But also it's where the Native Americans talk about the amp people bringing them in and taking them to like some inner Earth type of environment. And that's always really fascinated me too, because there ares of like these big I don't know, it's like insectoid looking people, praying mantis type people that took the Native Americans in for the flood. And so the Grand Canyon to me is like one of the most spiritual places on Earth.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, it's an incredible place, and it's interesting to me that after that happened, Smithsonian took everything. The government stepped in and made it a private park and you can all longer go into certain areas. And then I want to say it was the early two thousands or end of the nineties, I want to say it was early two thousands. Investigators went in there and they're like we're taking a kayak, we're taking a canoe.
Speaker 1: They found the steps. They found the steps that.
Speaker 4: Kincada talked about, and a Black Ops helicopter came in and yelled at them to leave the premise, like right away.
Speaker 1: Gosh, And they had it all on camera. They had it all documented. They had it all on camera.
Speaker 4: So they're like, if you think they're not covering something up, they're covering something up.
Speaker 1: And what you were mentioning to Julia, those were.
Speaker 4: By the Hopi tribe. Dam Yeah, the Hopey. Yeah, the Hoping people, which are really cool. I love those stories.
Speaker 1: It's amazing me too, Me too.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a case I want to ask you about, unless anybody else had any other questions, but.
Speaker 8: I'd like to make one comment on the Grand Canyon mysteries. It makes you wonder what the Mormons though. They were the first, uh you know, Americans out there right setting up shop in that area in the in the mid eighteen hundred eighteen. We'll call it security fifty.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, yeah, before anybody, right, what have they got their hands on, right exactly?
Speaker 1: But they're not sharing with anyone, right. Took the secrets to his grave with the golden tablets.
Speaker 2: I believe it build the train track to that point around the Grand Camp Canyon. There's supposedly remnants of that too. As far as them taking out objects I heard. I don't know if you know anything about that, Brandington.
Speaker 4: I I don't know anything about the train checks. That's actually fascinating to me. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: One of the remnants. Supposedly I was still being there well of them, you know, having a reason to build a train in to maybe get stuff. Would it out like the.
Speaker 1: Scenario, Yeah, oh no, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was interesting because even in Kincaid's personal writings he talked about how the crates looked and it was like exactly the same protocol. So you know, he worked for them, and there is documentation of his name in certain periods of that time within the Smithsonian as just a you know, like an enthusiast who was looking into things in an amateur archaeologist. But unfortunately, when you make a discovery like that and they don't want to getting out, we're in the wrong hands. They just you know, looks like in the past, allegedly it's like a smear.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it was just I mean, simple kind of for a load of a better term and whitewashing that they were trying to get rid of the notion of the indigenous people being exceptional in somewhere or another, or if there was something more. What do you think, because it seems like the Smithsonian is notorious for doing this at least all across the Americas, right, not.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, one hundred percent. For me, I think it has to do with the story of Christopher Columbus and everything in which and who was here first, going back in history, and I think that for them, they have this certain type of story that they are trying to push as a narrative, and when these artifacts come out, it shows that we were way more advanced as civilization goes to travel and find new territory in land. And it would also show that the Egyptians actually went much much further out and traveled much further for trade or new land or for whatever purpose, for the sake of whatever, and according to their historical stories, it doesn't line up. And so for me, I think it's more or less keeping a certain story in place, and anything that doesn't follow suit to that story, they make it go away.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was going to say, like within the last hundred years, especially in Egypt, that narrative has been pushed. So if they're here, that breaks what they've been pushing for the last hundred years, and especially with what's come out with the Pyramids. I don't think that they were just giant sarcophaguses. So to your point, did they make it over here? And the Smithsonians are notorious for hiding the bones. I mean, there's so many old articles you can find where they've found these giant skeletons, and the Smithsonian comes in and they're never seen again. So I think, exactly what are they hiding. I think it's probably just like a sub branch of like a three letter agency.
Speaker 1: Honest, oh my god, black level. Shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does have its black ops level.
Speaker 8: I can add some context to this three letter agency that this started. The Smithsonians called the sec the Society to Cincinnati. It's the secret Society that started America, and they were deeply interested in the mounds. At some point in time they did start hiding these giants, but I think that was the Anglo influence. So at the same time the colonial folks were moving across the Midwest and uncovering all these giants in the Adena Mounds, the Ohio Valley areas, all the way over to like Minnesota, even Iowa, Illinois and the and Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, even some of New York, Virginia, yep.
Speaker 1: Louisiana, like literally all over the US.
Speaker 8: Well, these were these were the specific Yeah, they were all you know, they were all over the US for sure. No, but these were the ones that I'm referred to the Adena ones. These are the ones that had the giants in them, and those were being uncovered at the same time that they came up with Darwinian evolution and dinosaurs. So no longer you know, to counteract what these new discoveries were, right, So this this crown hissory history that we live under today with the fourteen ninety two nonsense. It's it's all the same, it's all the same mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, I agree with that. It's it's I.
Speaker 4: Don't think they expect people to be smart enough to start finding.
Speaker 1: The holes, do you know what i mean?
Speaker 4: Like, I know it sounds terrible, but it's like they're creating a foundation that they don't want a break in, because the moment you get a break in that foundation or your people all of a sudden think, oh you are lying to us, Well, then what else are you lying to? You lose control of your of your masses, you know. And so to me, it's it's always been such a you know, growing up out west and especially in Arizona and stuff the tales of the Lovelock Indians with the giants out there and the love Lock Cave and hearing all that story and knowing that story so well, and then when all of them were unearthed and you could go to the museum and see the giant skulls, see the giants, see their sandals, see everything all the way down to the red hair.
Speaker 1: And I met a gentleman who.
Speaker 4: Actually had a redheaded giant in a sarcophica, like in a casket, basically in a building he bought out in Nevada. And it's fascinating to me because it's like, why cover up the story of giants? Like why it doesn't matter we know we have giants even in societies now it's just a it's either a birth's effect or there's a lineage there or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why the secrecy to giants, but it's been going on for a really long time, and I studied that even out on Catalina Island. I mean they see him too, and it's constant. Yeah, and it's just it's been a constant smear campaign on when you find something that doesn't fit the narrative, so they'll remove it.
Speaker 1: They erase it and let's not talk about it anymore.
Speaker 4: And when you go into Smithsonian, So I dug deep into the giants just of Lovelock and the Smithsonian connection to the love Lock Caves. Right when they stepped in and said all the bodies have to be removed and there's Native Americans here and all this stuff, and the Natives were like half those aren't even ours, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Those were the giants that are family fought off.
Speaker 8: This is nagra.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, remember everything anything that they that they came across and said it was Native American roots all had to be buried and covered up and removed right out of respect for the Native people. So they would sometimes bring in the natives to help whatever. So long story short, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, no good nod. I was just saying, they just updated that nagpract In fact, we just learned about that from doctor Greg Little, who I like to call the Mound Doctor. He was talnest about that last week. Yeah, so all these all these Adena tablets have now been hidden and returned to tribes and stuff. So when I'm getting at with these nagpraks, they do more to hide the history than they do than they do to preserve anything, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it was interesting because I remember even here in Florida and Saint Augustine, when they had the Native Americans on display under the glass, you could see them. The seminoles were not upset at all that their ancestors, Like there were some seminoles that were like, no, look and honor how we bury our people because they were almost towards the surface. They weren't very deep because we live by the water. Everything was low, and so they weren't like ashamed. They just wanted more respect. They wanted that honor. So it was cool to them to see their people, being their ancestors more or less in their tribes, being so honored and having this beautiful display of showcasing the burial.
Speaker 1: Like so if you go to.
Speaker 4: Peru, some of those kings are still on display literally sitting in there as an honor as like an honor piece. Like when I was in Peru, I got to go to one of the temples, and it was super cool because they're like, it's it would be we're monitoring the site constantly, the archaeologists from monitoring the site constantly with everything, so there's not there's no worried of grave robbers in this one particular area. And so they said, it's more or less to respect the death of this king, like this high king or whatever his name was, and I don't want to say king, but that's basically what his placement was, because I can't think of the name off the top of my head. But he was still buried and you could see the lamas, you could still see everything. You could see his whole dressing of what he was buried in, and it was to honor and show because they believe taking him away from where his burial site was was to like basically disturb him and he would forever be unrest in and unrest So it was very fascinating to learn that from that little part in Peru, and then you go to other places where they completely take them out. They're doing stuff to the tombs there, you know, and I'm like, but then I got these people that are you know, and I understand grave robbers are a big deal and a huge thing, So.
Speaker 1: It's just fascinating.
Speaker 4: It's just it's literally all over but Smithsonian quarterly in their own documentations for employees, annually or quarterly one of the two.
Speaker 1: I can't write. Think it's annually. Maybe annually.
Speaker 4: There is they have to go through and identify giant bone remains in their in their grids.
Speaker 1: It's in their paperwork, it's in there they have.
Speaker 8: They have a few digs and they're in the late nineteenth century. They have a few documented Smithsonian digs where they discovered giant human skeleton. So it's it's in their own studies toothologicological reports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've it's just crazy.
Speaker 8: It's wild because I just this is when I found out they started hiding all these adeena to have what's you know, I just found that out last week. And you know, I've seen a lot of these things. I grew up Mormon, so mounds and the contents of mounds were a big part of my childhood and going to see these things in various sites, traveling places and whatnot. But it's all basically a hidden now. The Lovelock Museum is long gone. The Catalina Island Museum is long gone. They had an island the Wrigular family had at a museum there for decades.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now they have like the Catalina Island Museum, and they show some artifacts that had been pulled up that you can see, like the giant bowl and things like that, but the actual like real dig pictures and all this stuff has been cut and cropped to like a perfect way so that you can see that. And they still have some of the old pictures in the back in the back of the museum. They still have something stuff back there that if you like ask you know, they're really cool about it. But yeah, I mean password exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Catalina is interesting.
Speaker 7: Along them with all the UFO and huh go in there and say, Brittany, that's the password, right, yeah, right, Well.
Speaker 8: There is a giant I think I think there were at least there used to be a giant I'll phrase it that way. The last time i'd seen it in ten eleven years ago, probably around that. So the museum in Philadelphia, the Mutter Museum, yes, some medical oddities museum but the giant skeleton, it's a seven foot or seven foot tour came from a Diana mount in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said they had them on display because they wanted to show and correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: The pituitary gland the only.
Speaker 8: Claimed it was a medical odity. That's how they're getting around it, right. But but then little note card says the little note card at the base of it, where you know, the description of what you're looking at, says located in a Dina mound in northern Kentucky. And I forget the date.
Speaker 1: But what's wrong with it's petuitary gland?
Speaker 4: So that yeah, So like if it there's I mean, you look into it basically and you get it. In animals you get a normal sunny species. But it can I believe it's the I never pronounced it correctly. Gl It controls your growing. It controls you're growing, so whether you grow really super tall.
Speaker 1: Or you stunt.
Speaker 4: So that's why we have some in history that get to like eight eight and a half night I what's that gentleman's name, he's in Ripley's. My son is obsessed with him with his height, and he was like eight foot eleven, but he had the same problem. So a lot of times we get this in history, and it's like when people first started finding Viking bones, they were like, oh my god, vikings are so large and really to the year and to what our height would have been. Vikings were massive in height, but that's relative to us, Like Vikings really were like six one to six five in general, and the average hype then would have been like five.
Speaker 1: Two to five six for us.
Speaker 4: So it was like a giant to us in the sense of the Native Americans. But when the when leif Erickson even came over and met with some of the natives, he was stunted to their height. Even some of the natives were much taller than him, that were reaching up to six and a half and seventeen. So it's fascinating. Like people misinterpreted some of those original sightings as he had come in contact with Bigfoot. But he did write in a particular journal in like nine I want to say it was like nine forty eight or nine fifty he talked about coming into contact with these hairy men that stank really bad, and he had to offer a peace offering with them in order to cross onto the land. So he did write about that and it was completely different from the natives, and he talked about the natives coexist in the land with them and he has to respect that.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think.
Speaker 6: Because you said something earlier, you said, I don't know why they've decided they have to hide the giant skeletons. I mean, I have my own theories about that, but I'm curious as to what you think, Like, why, why do you think it's significant for them to start hiding these giant skeletons?
Speaker 1: What for me?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I think it honestly goes back to the introduction of the Nephelum. I think that's a lot of part of the history they would.
Speaker 1: Like to Wonderful you're on the same page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I do firmly believe that because we have a lot of ancient text that you really can't cover up, and when you look into that, there's a lot of past history with the Nephilim and the giants and stuff that remained here. I mean, no matter what religion you're from, every religion speaks of these giants in different names across the globes.
Speaker 1: So it's again.
Speaker 4: Schooling religion all of these things really came hard in the nineteen twenties and really started making an impact on everyone to brainwash us in one way and erase what had already been done. And so it's interesting now to start to see where what they used to consider pseudoscience and talking about the nephilim or talking about these parts of our history isn't so crazy anymore when a lot of stuff is coming to surface.
Speaker 6: Well, and I also think, and you know, you can obviously add on to this, you like, but I think part of the reason why they have to hide it is because, for lack of a better term, these were spiritual beings.
Speaker 1: The these these.
Speaker 6: Nephiling giants were even said to maybe have powers, magical abilities. Yeah, I mean, like it's it's said that they were mystical and so I and there are hieroglyphics from Egypt where it shows like a person and then like a huge giant like in comparison, you know, And so they've they've hidden all this, and uh, I personally think that's where a lot of the cryptids come from. Is uh some weird intermingling stuff with these nepheling beings, But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Like the Bigfoot, for example. Yeah, I mean that's a good theory.
Speaker 8: Would you say, JJ, how about math Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, I mean it's like a nephileine being fucked them off and then there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm being spotted by the way it all happened this one romantic night.
Speaker 5: Egyptian.
Speaker 6: They talk about the Bigfoot as being like a giant, right, it's like a half man, half whatever.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, no, I think they have to hide the nephilene.
Speaker 8: Sure, it's an interesting thought when you look at these these giants from the A Diena mounds, because they do have some medical audities to them. They have double rows of teeth is one.
Speaker 4: Of them, and six six toes.
Speaker 8: They also have some different features, right, yeah, extremely different.
Speaker 2: Something I wanted to ask you, Brittany, with your experience is related to this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It used to be that these subjects were pretty separated. UFOs and Bigfoot and parent normal and cryptids and so forth, and psychic phenomena, all these ideas, but it seems like they're all kind of coming together and too. Maybe not a correspondence, but it seems that they happen in frequency together, if you know what I mean. And people are starting to look at these things that is maybe not being from the same origins, but somehow related.
Speaker 8: Could you break down when you think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean honestly, so when you look at.
Speaker 4: Cryptids or the paranormal, the paranormal, like I always like to say, is a tree, Like when somebody says I'm into the paranormal, Like, okay, so what part of the paranormal are you into? Because the paranormal as a whole is like a giant tree and it has a ton of branches on it. And so for me, that's how I've always categorized everything. So for me, cryptozoology was a tangible, physical creature like an animal that we hadn't fully discovered yet that we needed to identify. And then there were supernatural beings we were taught and we learned about. And what were those super new? Were they intered?
Speaker 1: Dimensional?
Speaker 4: Did they come from the sky? Were they here before we were here?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Were they literally this was their planet and we were created onto their planet.
Speaker 1: We had to learn to coexist with them.
Speaker 4: So for me, I've always filed them in their own separate filing.
Speaker 1: Cases, I guess you could say, And there.
Speaker 4: Have been in the past some overlapping, like Mothman in particular was a major overlap between cryptozoology and eufology because when the sighting first happened, it was believed to be and the sightings really had a giant uptick in the sixties for this alleged Mothman creature. But the original first sighting was very much that of an appearance of like a raptor a very large bird of prey, And so when zoology got involved, they were trying to figure out, is it a bird that got off track?
Speaker 1: You know, what exactly are we looking at?
Speaker 4: The upology got involved because they're like, well, we also have an uptick of UFO sidings. Is it possible these individuals may have seen an extraterrestrial being? Like, we have to look into this because Hopkinsville and all these different cases were really prominent at the time, so everyone's really trying to dive in and figure out what's going on. So for me, I feel like we're living in a very supernatural world that we were told doesn't exist and isn't real. And when you're open to it and you start to realize, I think you're just more open to seeing things. So people that see a sasquatch and then see an orbs or possibly a ufo. It's not that it happens all the exact same time. It may happen within the span of twenty minutes or an hour. But they might just be so open now because they've seen that sasquatch, because it really shifts your alter like it alters your whole reality for a minute, and I think it just makes you more aware of what else is going on around you.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: So I think it's more or less like, once you have one account, you've now transcended psychologically into a whole nother world, and it really alters your reality and you start to see things that you would have been more closed off to. So I think that's where the overlap starts to happen. Not that they're necessarily all connected, Like I know, the theory of aliens that put Bigfoot here, those were like the alien workers, right, the miners and stuff on this land.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily believe that. I think that.
Speaker 4: I think honestly, extra trestols have been here far way way back, and I think a lot of them live in the ocean and have lived in the ocean and live in different parts of the canyons where it's very untouched and very rule. But I just think that this planet had a lot more to it and has been purposefully covered up and hidden from us in some areas. They have to really cover up the best way they can. And how do you do that? You government contract it and if you're caught there, you're shot on site.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion.
Speaker 8: What's your uh, what's your thoughts? They're written on? Have you seen this relationship between these cryptid siddings and mound sites? Are familiar with any of this information that some of a lot of these cryptids are seen around mound side, not just mouth man there.
Speaker 4: I have followed some of that, although I will admit I didn't dive into it too deeply. I think it's more or less again A I want to say, I don't want to say spiritual. I think frequency that's the word. I want to say, A frequency of vibration that comes from some of these mounds. Yeah, like in Sedona, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sedona has high.
Speaker 4: Frequency, high amounts of energy that pulses from that area, and a lot of these are spiritual beings in a sense, just like the if you go to Native people talking about the sasquatch. Sasquatch will show itself to you to say you've taken too much from the woods, and I'm making myself known. It's like the protector, the guardian of the forest, like that's its job, and the Native people knew that and respected that. So for me, I just think even with the mounds, those were sacred mounds, so I wouldn't be surprised that sasquatch would be around in remembrance to Maybe I know this sounds crazy, but if it's more of an animal or even a primate, right, they they bond an.
Speaker 1: Imprint on people.
Speaker 4: So whoever was buried in that mound, it's possible that generations of that sasquatch were bound to those people and they might just show up out of respect. So there's different things there, you know what I mean. So it's not always like, oh, the aliens just spit out a big fight, right Like for me, I just think that sometimes there's unseen relationships and spiritual connections that we know we can make in certain ways in life that I think if they're animal or even human, they're going to have the same connection. And that's a burial site and we don't know what's in there that meant something to them.
Speaker 8: So interesting concept. I really hadn't considered that, because there does seem to be an extensive batter with these mound sites and crypt is I like the window area kind of notion. I've toil around with that because these are a lot of these adenamund sites. Specifically, there is documented evidence there's significant changes and energy in that area versus the surrounding areas based upon US geological surveys, So that is something I've considered as well than that. But like Cincinnati, for example, the secret society that started the Smithsonian and their operational headquarters is the Society of Cincinnati. They're the folks that started America. Their operational headquarters, I'm sorry, is Cincinnati, Ohio. It's a big mound town, right. So there's the Loveland frog. That's a that's a cryptid. There's the uh, the New Richmond octopus. Man. There's the Alms Park badger. George Washington surveyed those mounds himself in that park. So you know, these are very important sites of these people, you know, especially Washington and his associates there and some reason years later we have all these cryptid sites. You know in Wisconsin do another another mound cryptid siding? Right, So what about.
Speaker 6: What about Serpent Mound in Ohio? That's another crazy one. And going a little bit further than Cincinnati, my hometown Cleveland, they have their own cryptids too. They got a lockedness freaking monster in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Bessie, Yeah yeah, it's a mountain lot. Bessie's been seeing a lot.
Speaker 6: Well, it's also in in Cleveland. Over Lake Erie. There are so many UFO sightings it's crazy. I've seen one, my brother has seen one. And you know, not only that, but it's like dead bodies wash up all the time. I mean, granted there's a bunch of crime and crackheads, but it's.
Speaker 1: Just a body. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Places you know Lake Erie, I think the name even kind of sums it up.
Speaker 1: But on fire, what was on fire?
Speaker 8: Lake Erie was on fire, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Well that wouldn't surprise me because I mean, you go down there to watch garbage float literally. But it's something I wanted to ask Britt about a little bit ago. It's kind of like what Ethan was saying, like where a bunch of things get like hodgepodge together, like paranormal uh ufo and or like government weirdness is hopefully you've heard of it as a diachtlav Pass incident. I don't know how familiar you are with it, but there are three main theories and it's uh, you know, yetti or like some kind of directed energy weapon or what's the third one?
Speaker 1: Oh UFOs?
Speaker 6: And you know the way that these people were found, it's like, what the fuck is going on? Like people have their skin melted off, eyeballs gone, tongue gone, radiation weirdness, Like what are your thoughts on the diatlov Pass.
Speaker 4: So that case, when I first got into like field research many months ago, I used to think, now they're covering up. It's totally a YETI. This is totally yetti, you know behavior. Then I looked into yeti's, which is a term that we called them. That's actually not what they call them nepaul.
Speaker 1: So I was like, now.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, hold on a second, that's kind of going on here. I need to know what's going on in Russia.
Speaker 1: This is weird.
Speaker 4: So when I dug into a deeper my opinion began to change. There are a lot of tribes up there that are very cannibalistic and do not like anyone in their territory up there at all, and have warned hikers before you don't go past a certain range.
Speaker 1: That's where those.
Speaker 4: People live, and they will kill you, like there is no in between. Right, So, learning that they had been warned where they were going to be hiking and setting up was near those territories I had. I still am not one hundred percent on anything, to be quite honest with you, but from the ufology standpoint of knowing, when the Russians get involved with anything like this, there always seems to appear to appear to be radioactive activity right afterwards. And I find that very fascinating because they got in right away.
Speaker 1: Yes, that to me is like now reports of ball lightning and or like weird or in the sky like yeah.
Speaker 7: And they were killed on the Mountain of Death. Let's not forget that that was the name of the rota that they were on. Right, So the whole scene is ominous. But here's here's the kicker. This is these are the little pieces.
Speaker 1: That got to me.
Speaker 4: Right, So, how they were dressed, they fled the tents half like in their pajamas. Whatever was happening really to pieces, no shoes, underwear. That one kid had a coat on in his underwear.
Speaker 1: So we're talking.
Speaker 4: Whatever was happening was happening fast, and they were scared for their life. That's why they didn't all diet once either. No, they chased down. Yeah, they died. They get chased down. Attack the one. Here's the this is the part that I went this doesn't make sense to me? Make this make sense. Was the tent that they were in. The two of them that we were in, cut from the inside out to get out of the tent. You have a zipper. Why are you cutting from the other end to get out of your tent? So to me, that was okay. The incision was from the inside and out. They're running from something. What are they running from? What's happening? Avalanche also was thrown into the mix, I think in two thousand and eight, thousand and nine, when people are reopening it, they're like, a wait.
Speaker 6: Right, because avalanches smelt your eyeballs out and exactly to everyone's missing and you're crushed all the bones in your body. And you know what's crazy to me about the cutting it from the inside to get out. No shoes on in your underwear. It's like a billion degrees below. Yeah, Like literally, if you spit before your spit touches the ground, it's freaking frozen, like that's how old it is.
Speaker 1: And they're out there and they're underwear.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I talked to my cousin about this and he was like an alien popped up in the tent with him.
Speaker 1: Like what would you do? You? You know, cut and run, right, But that's the weirdness around it because.
Speaker 6: It's like a lot of people go ufo. A lot of people will go because of.
Speaker 4: The energy that's down afterwards, right right right, yeah, yeah, that's why they just immediately because of what was found at the site for radio active it was considered a radioactive site after this, but that was after the other investigators got involved and RUSH had already done their cleanup.
Speaker 1: So for me, if it's a yettie or you're hearing these.
Speaker 4: Sounds, you would want to cut from the opposite side. If you're in a tent and you're fighting it and you know a grizzly is coming through your tent on one side, but you know you can cut out the back and run straight up the bushes and get away because he's distracted by your camp you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do that.
Speaker 4: So in my head, I'm like, okay, maybe that's so. It'd be a yetty type of creature that they're dodging from. But you have one whose eyeballs nothing else was done to its face, but the eyeballs were removed. The one on the hill with the other one that had lascherrations to their back like bear claws to their back. Their partner to that person who was face down, his tongue was severed completely like perfect in half, not ripped out, this cut completely cut off. That's why I mean, is this a tribe? Is this the tribe? Is this the you know what?
Speaker 1: It was so much britt. Another weird thing about this is if you look into the fucking hikers, they're all KGB.
Speaker 4: So what I know this all and one day back, one day back, you know that guy's like, thank you got I had something else.
Speaker 6: Right right like and how it's literally the perfect conundrum because you got like KGB weirdness and then like yetti stuff extraterrestrials. I mean, one of them had the friends clothes on and it was like somebody took a nibble off one of the other friends It's like they were it was literally you're talking about cannibals being up there. It's like they assumed that they started eating each other. But really, what could have happened is there's some weirdo cannibals that live up in that pass that came down after whatever happened and started biting big chunks out of them. I don't know it did. The weirdness just keeps stacking. When you look at this.
Speaker 4: Kid, thought, here's a thought, what if they were running experimental testing, kind of like how we have harp We have a lot of silent weapon testing going around, you know, so what if they were testing a high powered type of technology They thought no one would be up on these mountains, right, and these hikers were up there because I do know that there are some of these tests and if you talk to some of the ex military, they said it makes them go insane. It made them, you know, see things, or feel weird or have these anxieties or whatever. So I'm wondering if the Russians were doing some type of testing and this was affecting them and they were not acting rationally because they.
Speaker 1: Were one hearing something. We don't know if their ears were bleeding.
Speaker 4: We don't know if their brain was doing anything, if they were having seizures. We don't know physically what they were experiencing before. And it's possible that they were hallucinating through this whatever testing was going on. And they basically are fleeing in different directions and died at different times. And let's just say, for the purpose of not saying it's anything extraterrestrial or cryptid, that the other tribe found these dead bodies and thought they would cut a tongue, take some eyes, you know what I mean, like pausible.
Speaker 1: It's another infrasoundary.
Speaker 6: I think is what they call that theory is yes, infra sound or And you know the other thing too, is some idiot. You know, this is Smithsonian level type idiocrity going on with some of this stuff, because they said, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know what probably happened. They were trying to take pictures of this ball lightning, and they fucked up and went crazy and started eating each other in their eye balls fell out and their tongue.
Speaker 6: And all this, and they all have mediation poisoning.
Speaker 1: Literally, I think swamp.
Speaker 8: This whole thing reminds me as uh, you all familiar with the Yuba County five disappearance for those guys. This similar less gruesome, maybe maybe maybeious.
Speaker 4: Similar, Yeah, similar in nature, with a lot of question marks.
Speaker 8: Behind them, a lot of mystery. I like you you have covering things up though, Like if things get wrong on government stuff, they're just gonna they want to make a paranormal look and so folks don't you know, they get spooked out, why they don't look into it further? You know, I kind of like that idea with cattle mutilations as well.
Speaker 1: You think cattle mutilations are government.
Speaker 8: Testing weapons or some like biological stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh good, Nick, I just said, I don't believe those are what they're presented to us, but how they're presented to us definitely think something.
Speaker 1: What what did you say, Well, the hiker's beard. Of course, they weren't where they.
Speaker 7: Said that they were going to go, and it was too late for them to go all the way back down this ravine, so they just decided to set up camp where they were at. So this was not like a plan stop. So if it was the Soviet's weapons test, there were so many gulags around there. One of the guys got arrested and released. Yeah, or they left for the final leg of the mission. They kind of came in on this train station in this town. I can't think of it right now, and basically they were just a little too happy. They didn't look right, and this Soviet officer thought that they were spies, Like he straight up thought they were spies. Detained him for a little bit and then released him and was basically like, get the hell out of here. You can't wait in the train station anymore. And then they veered off course. So if there was some sort of testing going on, I mean, that would be the prime location in those mountains. And Brittany, I wanted to tell you as well, there are some mounds here in Florida, right in Okkalla. And to get back to your point, JJ, there are some relief strange things that have happened there. I've visited them personally myself, and I've always had this just weird experiences happened there so much, so like the energy was so bad. I've been driven out of there twice. So we'll take you there, Brett.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I've been with the ones up in Crystal River. It's there's two mans there and I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's not that fun.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, Okay, I've seen it, that's great. I don't like how I feel here. I just feel like I'm not wanted, Like it's it's a sacred place. Like you feel like this is sacred to us. You're not welcome here, Like why are you here? This isn't for people just to trample all over? Yeah, I'm cool.
Speaker 6: Like they they might have even been chosen those locations because they're hot spots or something like the late lines, you know, div rouge there.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, we had the Old World Florida guy on Brooke. I'm sure you've heard.
Speaker 9: Of him, Marcolen, Yes, yeah, and he was talking about a bunch of those places in Florida, and I honestly feel like they are just a bunch of hotspots, you know.
Speaker 1: Like where they build certain things.
Speaker 6: It's significant because our history has been erased and we don't understand it. But like, uh, the cove or castle, what is it that the guy levitated the stones forroadcasts? Yeah, so you know on that lay line mm hmmmm. And also I just saw something on Facebook today. Not to diverge, but Brooke, you might find this interesting that the wood that is described in the Bible that Noah built the arc out of is only founded Florida gopher wood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that lends.
Speaker 6: More credence to the uh that that Garden of Eden Florida things. So I thought that was I mean, we literally know nothing about our true past. It blows my mind.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 7: And when you first hear that, really, on its face it sounds crazy. But what you have when you read about the gopher Wood and then you start learning more about it, that in the theory is it's up. And I know the audience will love this, but the Chattahoochee area is one of the areas in which that they suspect that the Garden of Eden was. If you're looking for we're in Florida, it's up there, and there's Yeah, there's some really good evidence to support it.
Speaker 1: It's super interesting.
Speaker 8: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: Strangely enough, there is a no, we're not talking about anything on here Tonight's Smithsonian.
Speaker 1: We're just we're just talking. We're just theorizing. Cool, sure, leave us alone.
Speaker 8: I like the idea that weird stuff happens in around mounds. That's my general theory. Weird shit happens in around mounds. And folks do like to build on that stuff, like Walmart, one of our nation's largest retailers, loves building on mound sites.
Speaker 1: Oh JJ, are you serious?
Speaker 8: Yeah. In fact, they've even fought court battles. Ever, that's how adamant they were about it. So you can go to a Walmart in northern Georgia I'm to remember the name of the town, northwest Georgia, and they settled the court battle with the local tribes saying they could build on that mound site to sort of the mound, but the contents of the mound would go inside a museum inside the Walmart. Go get your Walley World experience and visit a mound museum at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh my acts out of all the land? Really, what.
Speaker 8: Right? This goes across the nation. I've plotted at least twenty one sites that I know of that they've built stores on.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Did you find this out before or after the South Park Walmart episode where Walmart's the devil?
Speaker 8: Never seen it, but I agree with their conclusions.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a really good one if you haven't seen it the South Park Walmart episode. But it doesn't surprise me that they'd want to build on significant places.
Speaker 1: Like that because they they have an agenda. Dude, that's ridiculous. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know, you know who I mean, it's a little bit off topic. And then, as I said, didn't want to ask you a question, Brittany, but I even Hobby Lobby has actually been known for doing some weird ship with artifacts. They collect old, weird artifacts, and they've also been busted kind of for naggling with fake ones praising them for a lot of money.
Speaker 5: You gotta look into that. Not a lot, it's no bullshit weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The weird thing is is just like if you're if you're such a Catholic or Christian, I don't know what they're what they I know it's one of those Christian Why are you collecting artifacts and in that of your religion?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 6: Listen, Nick question, do you know where the the corporate office of Hobby Lobby is? It's in Oklahoma, Okay, it's in my Stang, Oklahoma, where I used to live. I worked at the corporate office for like seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would Intel, Intel, go on.
Speaker 6: And I only where the bubble saying this because literally they fired me because they said that I had integrity issues, but really what it was was I asked.
Speaker 1: For a raise and they were like no.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I started fighting with them and they said fuck you and they fired me. Anyways, I feel okay saying this, but they would throw these Christmas parties every year. And I've met David Green, that's like the guy who started Hobby Lobby and his wife and they have some adopted kids, and they're all weird and they're all into stuff. And there was rumors that like one of them had to go to the er because they put like a Gerbil in their ass and couldn't get it out, and like they were all, dude, they were all just super rich doing weird rich people's stuff. And you know Hobby Lobby, the Christian company where you put Gerbils in your ass and you fucking you know, throw extravagant million dollar Christmas parties every year, and like give.
Speaker 5: Them the artifacts out there, right, but.
Speaker 1: The word the word of the day.
Speaker 6: In the corporate office, they do have some artifacts on display down the hallways and you can walk like as you're going to like the bathrooms and stuff, you can pass by them and just look at them.
Speaker 1: They collect this ship from all.
Speaker 5: Over the world, the ones.
Speaker 1: And just like, I mean, what the five.
Speaker 2: I just looked in brief they were fined three million dollars for smuggling in Iraqi artifacts, likely during the Second US.
Speaker 6: Dude, I'm telling you they're.
Speaker 3: Asked step like a thousand.
Speaker 1: I learned something new. This is amazing. I love to learn new stuff. This is this is life changing, brit.
Speaker 4: Is nothing.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you for.
Speaker 3: I guess, out of all the years of experience that you've had, what is the most weirdest place for you that you've been to?
Speaker 5: And maybe if you happen to know like any of the history behind.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that, what was the last part or if the and.
Speaker 3: If you happen to know any history behind like the area that you're at, that even makes it weird or.
Speaker 5: Too or anything. Oh my god, let's put you on the spot.
Speaker 1: It really is, because it's like I need there's any.
Speaker 3: Sound experiences, maybe that mound experience.
Speaker 1: No, not mound experience.
Speaker 4: I've had so many freaking weird experiences. I will say, let's talk paranormal spirits for a second. I will say in Saint Augustine, I'll actually just share this account.
Speaker 1: This was the first time.
Speaker 4: An entity, because you know, it's always me for a long time. I have different theories on ghosts and spirits and what they are. And this particular incident shook me because not only could I see the being, but it held me and told me everything it needed to tell me of what transpired in the room. And I physically couldn't move. My friends tried to pick me up and move me, and I just started crying. I'm like, I can't she's telling me something.
Speaker 1: So it happened in the old Saint.
Speaker 4: Augustine Hospital, which is down one of the cobblestone streets, and my friends and I who had done they worked up there at the time and held the tours and did the tours.
Speaker 1: We stayed after hours.
Speaker 4: I would go up sometimes and partake in their tours or maybe teach dowsing rods or whatever the case is like, and just partake in some of the events up there. And this particular night they were like, well, let's hang out afterwards, you can help us close it down.
Speaker 1: We'll lock up. I'm like, sounds great, And this was over.
Speaker 4: God, this had to be fifteen years ago now, I want to say, is at this time, so I'm in We're done for the night, and I the whole night. My friend was like, I'm smelling like a kind of like a pop pauri smell, like a perfume smell, and it's just following you all around. And I was like, well, I wear vanilla and cotton candies. Ain't no way that it's me. And she's like, it's literally behind you everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay. So at the end of the night, I go back in where if you've been.
Speaker 4: To this hospital, it's kind of it's the secondary hospital, so it's like they've added on to It's a long story, but anyway regardless. So you walk in from like where you get your tickets and where the doctor's office was, where the morning room was. Then you go in where the soldiers would have been brought in beds, they would have done the.
Speaker 1: Surgeries right then and there, and then there was like a back room to it.
Speaker 4: So I walk back into where they have like the fake cot sat up setup where they talk about where they do the amputations and all this stuff, and I literally am walking and all of a sudden, I smell the aroma so strong myself. I'm like Oh my god, I smell it now. I smell it and I stop just because I'm like, hey, I smell it. And literally, within that second I got grabbed, and to this day, I can still see her. She put her a whole like if you're if I'm facing this way.
Speaker 1: She put her hands like this.
Speaker 4: Way to hold me this way towards her, like her face here, and she had her hair up in a bun. She had like this blue dress on with kind of like a high collared neck. And she's telling me they wouldn't let me see him. They wouldn't let me see him. He died without me being able to see him. I couldn't tell him I loved him. And I'm like who. And I'm just crying because I'm feeling all of her emotion. And my friends are in a panic, and her and her husband come over to try and grab me, and they're like, she can't move, She's like concrete.
Speaker 1: So I'm like freaking out because I've never had an experience like this in my life. I'm like, what in the world.
Speaker 4: I've seen spirits, I've seen things, I've seen things I can't explain, but this was like physical touch, like a person whole me telling me all this information, and I'm like, I'm so sorry. I don't know what you want me to do. And I was like, are you with him? I'm like trying to ask all these questions, and she's like, they wouldn't let me see him. I fought, and I fought, but I wasn't his wife. They wouldn't let me see him. He needs to know that I love him, and I'm like, what in God's name is freaking happening right now? So she lets me go because I said to her, I will do everything I can to try and find him and let him know, like I will do everything, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell this guy's been dead since like a lot of time.
Speaker 4: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh my god. So then she releases me.
Speaker 4: She's gone, and then I could physically move, like every part of my body hurt because I was so tense from her holding me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't physically move.
Speaker 4: So my friends started researching into it and all the Because the fires in Saint Augustine, a lot of the documentation got burned, but there was a story of a woman who went to the courts there and fought to see her soldier who she was in game two, and they would not permit her to see him because she wasn't legally his wife. And she fought to make sure that from this point on, all fiancees could see their spouse or there soon to be spouse before they died, because he was an amputee and that was the only woman that we could figure out had to be her. And it took months to even find that documentation or that piece of history through like individuals of just saying, was there ever a case that talked about and fiance couldn't see a guy, and like it came from a lot of the historians up there, and they were able to find one case that we all were like, Okay, I think that's it. And every time I go to that hospital and I do any investigations there, I'm always like, I'm just letting you know you can be at peace.
Speaker 1: Now he knows you can be together. Everything is fine.
Speaker 4: I'm like, dear God, I hope to God they're together on the other side after all that garbage.
Speaker 1: But it was the most intense thing.
Speaker 4: So for me, out of everything I've ever experienced, that was probably the most intense because I could see her like I'm looking at you guys holding on him. It was the weirdest freaking thing ever, and it changed my mind. Fifteen years ago, I shifted. I went, there's something going on here that doesn't make sense. And they uncovered body parts under the cobblestones out there from where they did amputations. I mean there's a lot. I worked up there pretty hardcore on a case for about three and a half months, and then I worked a lot with the paranormal groups up there. And it just that town, and they have their own Amityville up there too. I don't know if anybody knows about that. There is a portal to Hell, and I know the neighborhood and I can take you right to the street and it's really cool.
Speaker 1: What's the house called?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like, No, it's it's it's nobody knows. It was kept within the historians and it was kept within the secrets there. So this guy it was on this one street. There's like four really cute homes and it's on an old cobble street, and so like the cobble street goes through the homes and then across the home there's little plots of land and like on that particular house's plot, there's like an old little barn there, or not like a barn, but a shed, and that wasn't his shed, but the new owners put it in.
Speaker 1: But in the house.
Speaker 4: The man ended up chasing all of his children and his wife down, unliving them, then going across to that property and wrote that the devil told him to do it, and then once he was done doing it, the devil needed him, so he had to unlive himself. So then it crossed the way on that lot. He then did it to himself.
Speaker 1: And so I worked at san Amityville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was intense, like yeah, because that de Fayo guy didn't kill himself.
Speaker 6: He just went to jail, but he said that the devil made him do it.
Speaker 4: But then this man believed this and he did it to his wife and his eye. One child was down the stairs with the mom and then the other one was upstairs, and the whole thing was the devil made him do it.
Speaker 6: I was like, what are your thoughts then on like demonic possession and stuff like, because we can't talk about payanormal without that coming, because I do think that, you know, like with the Amityville thing, he was like, oh, the devil, you know, was giving me message. He was sleeping in the basement and supposedly there was something down there with him. I mean, I don't know what your thoughts are, like demons versus ghosts versus you know, like guardian angels or whatever. But I think even within the paranormal there are camps of like, okay, deceased loved ones check God to angels check, demons check. You know, It's like there are different and you know, demons that pretend to be your grandma check. You know, it's like, what are we actually dealing with here?
Speaker 4: I so, I'm sure you guys won't find this weird at all because it's me. But I studied into learning how to become an exercising priest because there are ways that as a paranormal investigator, with the right backing and teaching within their schooling, you can work for a parish and work the priest and they will send you out to like do an investigation first to see if we're dealing with a possession, someone that's mentally ill, so on and so forth. I looked into the exercising and doing the exorcisms myself, and I also looked into demonology because I have known people, I have seen them for myself, that these dark demon spirits do exist, and they do possess the living without the living, even sometimes being aware, and it comes upon us in different ways. And so for me seeing that, For instance, I'll tell you an account. I was working on a location, investigating a location, and every time I go on investigation, just because I was baptized Catholic, it's just kind of like my little like, hey man, I'm going to just protect myself against these dark beings because I do believe even in native cultures, there are dark beings that have roamed this shell of a rock before any life had formed. You know, it's almost a condemned spirit soul trapped here, and that's talked a lot in their teachings. So those entities, they're called spirit jumpers too. So when somebody's intoxicated and drunk, it allows those spirits to jump into one's body as a spirit jumper, and it will take over you, which is very fascinating. There's so much to it. It's freaking awesome. For another show. But I was wearing my rosary in this location one night, and we knew we were dealing with the demon and nobody, not even the people I was with. It's something I do for myself. It was my tru It's just a connection to me and my grandmother, who was very connected spiritually. She knew all the ways to protect yourself in these environments, and so it's one of those things that's like I just know I'm protected, right, and I feel very empowered with it.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: And so we were talking through the portal and immediately said it didn't like me, and it's called me out by my name, and it's not uncommon for me to go into location and my name is said and spoken multiple time on the portals or any device, and I don't really buckle at it. I'm like, okay, well who are you and what do you want? Why don't you like me? What is it about me you don't like? And they're like, Britney, don't tag it as I'm like, no, I know what this is. And I wanted to speak to me what is it about me that you don't like? And it came back your rosary immediately and I just went, oh, you don't.
Speaker 1: Then my friends are like what roa three?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, so I like pull it out from underneath my shirt and they're like, holy shit, And I said, now might be the time for you guys to step aside and let me handle this thing, because this thing is dark and it saw it is like when right to me? Like I don't like you because you think you're better than me, type deal. And it just it was a very intense night. We were looking for an unmarked grave and we luckily found that on mark grave.
Speaker 6: So what made you not want to do that anymore? Because I feel like that's badass. I still like the rain war and tight badass with your blonde hair going in just kicking the shit out of demons and stuff.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 4: I still do it. It just depends on the case. I like, I said, one of the cases I worked was three months, was a possession case and I three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, you can get it out of it.
Speaker 4: No, Sometimes the host, if the host is too far gone, it doesn't matter what fighting you do on your side. If they continue to bring it back themselves willingly, and they willingly tell you that they are fine and there's nothing wrong with it, and their spirits are good. There's only so much you can do it sometimes has to come democlat person.
Speaker 1: So you say they're willingly bringing it back, how I know.
Speaker 7: You know, sometimes people say that you can do different things and it opens you up and you're more susceptible with lower vibration to demonic possessions or certain occult practices or whatever. But in your case here, what was it that was bringing them back in.
Speaker 4: They were susceptible to children's spirits, and they believe that they were taking care of childrens spirits from a dark spirit, and so these demons were portraying themselves as children. So for me personally, from my personal experience and work in this field, there are no such thing as children's spirits. These are all demonic spirits praying on your darkest weakness. So if you are a very empathetic person or caring kind person, immediately you're going to open up to a child. So when a child spirit comes in the room, it's immediately you're gonna your guard is down. You feel like you have to save it. You feel like you have to make sure that this child's okay. And most of the time, by the time you get to the bottom of it and you make that demon say its name, you've now now discovered that it's not a child at all and it was just disguising. Like for me, that's one of my biggest attack as a mom. It goes after me and my children every time, So that's a guard that I have to do always against them. And I've seen some really dark entities. One I've seen myself that I it tried to take away my sight. That's how dark it tried to possess over top of me, and I had to get rid of it, like it literally tried to take away my vision. In an invest stigation, when and it's called when you're bending, it's when you're bending, it's literally you're bending into their dimension and everything almost kind of turns like a purple haze and you're you're completely bent into their realm and you see things. I mean, there is there's a lot of accounts in brook Troy Can I'll tell you about the count that we had together where that was an experience as well, Like, yeah, it's once you're there, you've got to be strong because if you're not, they will even unknowingly come and attach themselves. So a lot of people that deal with oppressions and things like that, these are still top types of attacks from a spiritual place, and it's learning how to detach ourselves from those cords of those spiritual beings and how to protect ourselves from them.
Speaker 8: Interesting hmm, I like the idea of all these demons. What are your thoughts for it? On curses of adults?
Speaker 1: Oh JJ, haunted dolls.
Speaker 4: I think it's just a way to make money, but I.
Speaker 8: Will I.
Speaker 4: I think so in honesty, the spiritual plane, if it's energy driven, if there's something in it, like when you take the case of Annabel, the original Annabel. The owners of Annabel allowed the spear in their home and asked them to go into the dull of animal.
Speaker 1: So you're giving it a carrier, you're.
Speaker 4: Giving it a physical thing, and you're allowing it, you're telling it. It's like think of the mentality of like a vampire. You can't let a vampire in your house, can't cross the threshold unless you say you're welcome into my home. It's the same thing as a demonic being. So anytime I leave a place that I know is demonic, I immediately say you cannot follow me home.
Speaker 1: You're not welcome. I'm a property.
Speaker 4: I have a bubble a hedge of protection au my property, you're not welcome to come. And so it's immediately letting them know I have that invisible salt. If you will around my house, they're not welcome here. And if they even try, I can sense them and they're gone, you know what I mean, Like, I take control over what is mine. You're not coming after me.
Speaker 5: So if I.
Speaker 4: Willingly say to a spirit which they thought was a spirit child again and the rain was like, oh no, but it was like a spirit child, they willingly said, go into the doll, which was a giant Raggedy Ann all right, And I hate Raggedy Ann because of this. I remember like being a kid, and I was like, no dolls. No, Like I remember, like, get those things away her, you know, and like and he's like, Chucky, you could just freaking.
Speaker 1: Drop kick that doll. And I was like, could you though, because he's got knives and dude, he's murder. That's JJ's the one that's haunted you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's supposedly, well, I mean that's supposedly that's the character basis of Chucky. Is Robert the Doll.
Speaker 4: Rot my buddy, Yes, And Robert the Doll is actually in Key West. They have him glass.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, well they don't want folks of it, though. I'll tell you what. You might be a mountain guy mounted like what'slf, wandering into an old silvil war for looking for some history built on a man and find yourself cursed by a haunted for the next twelve or fourteen years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, the good thing is is that with Robert you're safe. They did a ritual to protect, like, to protect the people that come to see him. He has the salt. They did the prayer JJ with the glass. You can go see Robert.
Speaker 1: That is cute.
Speaker 8: You're not supposed to take a picture with him, though, right, isn't that the deal? Like, so I took a picture with him. I didn't ask that's what That's what I mean by the curse of Robert the Doll. I was like, curse dolls, that's ridiculous, I'll take a picture with this thing. And I woke up with, Yeah, I'm not kidding, I'm convincing. Yeah, I'm convinced. I've been cursed by Robert the Doll. I finally this past December, I finally came to terms with it, and I read him a letter. You know see I've been working out see well though since then if you asked me but find out he's a long term, it's going to be like.
Speaker 1: Do you want to play?
Speaker 8: Do you want to right? And it's interesting though, because that whole room down there, when I remember going down there, the whole room was filled with letters from folks apologizing to rober writing so it seems like you said, quite a he's a prolific ont dole that that Roberts.
Speaker 4: There's so many people that are like I didn't ask to take his picture. I didn't tell him that he could well. And the other mistake that people make in some of those letters is they take a rock from the fort, and that's.
Speaker 1: A big no no. You never take anything from any place of energy like that.
Speaker 4: And so a lot of those letters were like I'm sorry Robert, like talking to Robert like he owned the fourth It's like I'm sorry that I.
Speaker 1: Took the rock and I hope that you will leave me alone now or whatever, you know.
Speaker 4: But it's again, it's that unwillingness, and it's also the yeah, right, this isn't real BS thing, and it's the no respect in a sense to that entity, and it more or less becomes a taunter like to say, really, okay, I'll show you.
Speaker 1: So why they tell you not to take rocks and stuff from the National Parks.
Speaker 5: Sitting.
Speaker 4: I don't take it from any mountains. I don't take a rock from anywhere except the beach. That's the only place I do not. But I won't not from any haunted establishments, not from any historic establishments. Too much energy, too much bloodshed. You don't know what happened on that exact rock, and you don't know what you're bringing home, especially like in Gettysburg.
Speaker 1: Don't take anything from there because they hold memories and stuff. Like granted, quarts is the largest one to hold any memories.
Speaker 4: If you have enough of it, you can power it and it will play back a video, which is what they're basically trying to do right now. So that's why. So, like on a completely different quick topic, my work in Gettysburg was because of the investigation I did with how much quartz crystals are underneath the ground of Gettysburg. During the lightning storm is anytime of thunderstorms and lightning storms upticking the energy. That is when the most visible ghosts are seen in the plane. When the moisture and the elements are heightened, and that's because the vibrations and the electricity have basically energized the quartz crystals, and it's basically playing back what had happened. So you're actually seeing the soldiers really, but it's playing back from the memory of those quurts. Now there's other things that happened there that I looked into, but as far as just the quartz crystals go, yeah, and it's I mean, it's enough to build a skyscraper in New York, that's how much quartz was in there.
Speaker 1: And limestone.
Speaker 7: You know, I just had somebody on the show who was talking about because I asked where it was one of the weirdest places you've ever been, or like favorite places've investigated, and he said Gettysburg and I was like, oh cool.
Speaker 1: And so he said he was on one of the investigations they were on. They were on this tour.
Speaker 7: They collaborated with a group up there, and he just started taking pictures at night on the battlefield. Well I guess his flash was on, and then all of a sudden they started getting shot at. And basically what they did was trigger the ghosts because during the battle of Gettysburg, like at night time, they knew where to fire when they saw the musket flash, and so his phone's over there flashing and it triggered these ghosts and they started getting shot at by the Gettysburg ghosts.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Someone just told me that traumatizing the ghosts, right, PTSD Right, no.
Speaker 3: Shit, something I wanted to ask you print. I was like a little bit kind of going back, like five minutes ago. It was just something I was wondering when you were doing these exorcisms. Exorcisms, were you doing them with like Catholic priests the one that took No, I.
Speaker 1: Never actually performed in exorcism.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I'm saying the people that were there that they were doing it. I think you said one took like three months.
Speaker 5: No, the one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So the case I was working on, I was working on that with two other individuals and none nobody was a priest. There was no priest involved. We wanted to bring a priest in. That person told me that they wanted God nowhere near their establishment.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 4: The person we spoke to at the time, we knew we weren't talking to the person. That person specifically said very clearly they did not want God, So we can't force upon the work of an exercise or removal like that when in that case we aren't even welcome. So we can do the work from beyond, but it still has to come from the host.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I asked is because I did see there was a somebody I think it was a it was a priest. Dude does exorcisms, and he had he was talking about like how long they took, or I guess the host was asking him, you know, questions about an exorcism, and he mentioned it it took.
Speaker 5: A while, and it was like, doesn't normally take that long?
Speaker 3: He said sometimes this and that, and he had said that he had a question, and I mean, I guess this doesn't sound good, but he said that you know that stuff all also only works as well as like the power of the church is working, so like even if the face behind Catholicism and the power of its starting to crumble, the exorcism and so I'm not going to work the well anymore either, or it could take a lot longer, which is why I was asking. Maybe if you're dealing with the Catholic rights.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if behind.
Speaker 4: That it would have to come from the priest that's in charge of that particular exorcism. So if his faith is shaken and he's not strong in his own faith to perform the exorcism, because it would find it would find its weakness has nothing to do with the church.
Speaker 1: It would be that particular parish of that particular priest that's.
Speaker 4: Handling the case, if he is not strong enough or he feels someone on his team is not strong enough. Because the fear is if you go in and you're dealing with a particular demon, right, because the demon will have to say its name, and once you have its name, you have power over it. So the priest has to be able to get to that part. But what the demons will do is they will prey on every single person in the room. So if you're not strong, and you're not strong, confidently to know you're just targeting me. This is all fake, this isn't real. It will prey on you in a sense of your darkest secret that no one knows about, your fears, your deepest It will try to sabotage you into doubt.
Speaker 1: The moment you have doubt, it now can jump to you.
Speaker 4: So the priest will not want you present in the room if you're not strong enough, because it doesn't want it leaving one host and go to one of their people or the person involved. So a lot of times when doing an exorcism, family members are not allowed in any of the rooms because family will be like, oh my god, what's happening to my child? Because they do constort, they vomit, they do things their bodies. It's think a venom to its host. So when it starts to be extracted out, the host is going to experience a lot of physical things leaving itself because it's attached to the soul of the person. So there's a lot of energy happening there, and it happens, and so it takes a very strong, very strong priest to be able to say I know, and I'm up against I'm gonna do this. And sometimes priests won't even let turn people room if they know there's a little shroud of doubt, they won't do it.
Speaker 6: That of this movie, you know, the original one, because he's a he's a doubter, you know, Damien, And it jumps into him and then he jumps out the window and kills himself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Well, if you look into the end Lorraine Warren case where they actually went to the court with the possession of the the devil made me do it, yes, ma'am, that whole case, And there's a great documentary on it for those that don't know, it's on Netflix. But it does explain how if you have doubt, it's all it needs to pray on you to then attach itself to you, because any demonic entity will pray on your weakest part, that's just what it does. And then it will whisper to you. And so, like what Brooks said earlier, how is it knowingly bringing it back? It will convince the host it is gone. And what you're hearing is a is a guide or a spirit guide or an angel, and it's telling you that it's good, and it's feeding you those thoughts and what you think or your thoughts are actually coming from this entity, making you think, oh, my house is clear, I'm okay, everything's fine, and I'm good now, and no, I have good spirits in the house now, everything is good, everything is light.
Speaker 1: But it's not.
Speaker 4: It's giving you that false perception until it has you back where it wants because it never wants to lose possession of you.
Speaker 1: It wants your soul period end of day. That's what it wants.
Speaker 4: So the moment you start drifting from it, or you meet people that are trying to remove you from it, it will devour even more and make you very either sick, too hard to be around, just different elements. Your lifestyle changes, You do things you normally wouldn't do. You become very solitary. You don't like being around people so much anymore. They want you isolated so that they can eventually have you do something to yourself that permanently gives.
Speaker 1: Them your soul. I think there's like maybe you know, you can disagree or agree, but there's like levels to almost because I swear I've worked with some straight up demons in my life. You know, it's like people that you just cannot you're like, you have what the fuck? And yeah, I mean they're not like rise like dude. For sure, there's some demons working at hobby lobby, but.
Speaker 6: Ins like less secret and I think like childhood trauma, uh, rape, things like that, you can open you up to getting like a little passenger inside you and you don't even know it, it forms an entity.
Speaker 1: Any type of trauma like that eventually forms a type of entity.
Speaker 2: Lucy Rose in their comments just pointed to parasitic stuff. I was going to compare it to uh Toxoplasma gandhi, which which it turns out is pretty common in the world.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it makes the rats or mice have less fear of the smell of the cat, and so it will approach the feline instead of having that natural fear of and with humans, it makes us less afraid of extreme circumstances. So, which maybe that's good, I don't know. So I feel like in the case of that parasite, it kind of lends like a little bit of you know, hey, you can do it, go for it, and maybe poor decision making with that manner of thinking too. But it's the spiritual parasites are very much like that too. They'll they'll psyche you out with some kind of belief that you can make the jump and maybe obviously you can't. You would be able to see that and type of thing, and so it's like they give you a little bit of this feeling of reward when in actuality just just leasing.
Speaker 5: Off of you.
Speaker 6: Have you seen those parasites under a microscopey. Then they look like demons, like old testaments ass demons. You need to look at them shits, and you know, I do a parasite cleanse once a month because I'm really into this. I think parasites are demons and you ingest them into your body through all kind of weird food and shit. Pregnant people can't even be around litterboxes because of that tocto plasmosis.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 6: I got a little ship head cat. He's not my cat. He lives here. He was here before I got here, so I got to put up with him. He shits outside, he pisses outside. He don't come into the living room. This is his area.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: If there's something going down, he can stay in here temporarily, but he don't come into the house. I'm so weird about parasites.
Speaker 8: Is an undocumented immigrant. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I have like a little sun room that I'm in right now. But he doesn't cross the threshold into the house. You can stay in the sun.
Speaker 1: Room, that's it. But these parasites and I take, you know, there's all kinds of things you can take, like a celium husk and like all these things that acts as like a micross sandpaper to your digestive track to like clear all those parasites out. And I watched one woman she went to go get a klonic and she had a parasite. It was like five feet long coming out her asshole and it wouldn't come out, and they.
Speaker 6: Were like pushing on her stomach and doing all this stuff to try to get this parasite come out. And she said, in the name of Jesus, this parasite is going to come out, and it just like squirted out of her ass into the tube down the hatch. And that's why I say these Yeah, these parasites are spiritual.
Speaker 8: They dude, it.
Speaker 1: Goes into some kind of a collection tank like whatever you do at the klonic place, but they have spiritual they're spiritual and their demons.
Speaker 7: When you were talking about, you know, trauma being a gateway, shameless plug. Here May is Mental Health Awareness Month, just saying and I think therapy is really important. I know, I was going through some stuff from some trauma that had happened in my childhood. I was having I felt like it was a spiritual attack on my dreams. I was having these really like prophetic sort of dreams like where I was fighting something and I knew this was not a regular dream. Long story short, It pushed me to getting into therapy and I started going to therapy and crazy enough, like the dream transformed and like I had the power.
Speaker 1: And I fully believe that through trauma and through indoctrination and different things, that we're being attacked at so many different levels within our society. I'm reading a book right now called Return of.
Speaker 4: The Gods, and it talks about a cultural possession, like on a cultural level, and it's.
Speaker 1: Really interesting all the different ways too. Right, So if you are you are susceptible to these things.
Speaker 7: That's why it's so important if something has happened to you to not you know, remain a victim, but to take that and transform it and heal and become you know, a fighter and fight against it because there's so many people who don't make it past that.
Speaker 4: And then you just see that darkness just kind of consume and zoom. Yeah, the cultural possession is really interesting. I'm really excited about this book. Well, we should definitely talk about it, The Return of the Gods.
Speaker 1: It is super cool. Well, we're inundated on every level.
Speaker 6: Through our diet, through the things we consume in media, music, movies, everything that we consume is parasitic in a way. And then things that happen to us throughout our lives kind of make these little doorways in our mind and it allows just weird shit to come in. And sometimes you don't even realize it. You've been hijacked your body or your mind. So yeah, I think it's actually kind of scary.
Speaker 1: I know some people.
Speaker 6: It's like Britt worked on a guy for three months and then he was like, just fuck off. I guess, but I mean to admit that you're you have a problem too, because a lot of people just walk around with like these blinders on, like, oh no, I'm cool, everything's good. You know, I have sleep paralysis in night tears and you know X y Z, but it's all good in the hood, normal, right Like JJ here, for example, he's so fucked up. He's got a fucking curse on him from Robert the Doll. He can't get it off of him. You need to go have a colonic JJ, I am, yes, you need to get your butthole cleared out, drain the pipes, get all.
Speaker 8: I think I might side with the curse of rubber the doll around letting some of the butthole. Sorry, how did you recom.
Speaker 1: What happens to where you were? Like? What point were you like, I'm cursed?
Speaker 8: That's a good question. It's I suppose it was the culmination of activities in my life over these subsequent tenor I was really around year six. I'd say it was around the first week of December.
Speaker 1: Every year six year. Figure it out.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty, I'm a Scott's iershman, I'm pretty, I'm pretty stubborn. I'll fight myself if there's nothing else to fight, you know what I mean. So the uh, you know, it's around your six and you know, I was like, you know, this is a ship of years. Couldn't this kind of worked out better? And I was like, what did I do wrong? How did I What could have I have done to change these things? I'm like, well, and it's not like I'm I'm not like, you know, parachuting or skydiving or something, you know, you know, doing things ridiculous or I'm a you know, drug user, you know these kind of things. So I eat healthy, I exercised, you know, et cetera. So you know, and then you know, just random things that you really can't account for health wise, life wise, et cetera. So year six, I was like, man, this kind of seems strange. And then by I'd say about yours, I guess twelve. This past year, I finally I was like, all right, you know, each each December, that first week of December, I'm like, all right, let's uh, let's review this situation. And this past year I was like, I said, fuck it, I'm just gonna write this, sup a doll letter. This is this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's something you could do to you in life.
Speaker 2: JJ.
Speaker 4: If you really think you're cursed and you think it came from the doll, the best thing to do is try and get into a meditation, to a very deep state of meditation. Visualize the doll and visualized a cord between you and that doll, and imagine yourself cutting it and telling him he no longer has control over your life anymore.
Speaker 1: You're taking right to your life back.
Speaker 8: Thank you. And I can certainly try that. It's worth a try, especially as opposed to anyone written around with some Kalana colioscopies or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's not a colonoscopy. Asshole. It's a kalonic They squirt water in your.
Speaker 8: Ass naked, it's worse. Come on, you're not making it sound better now. I appreciate that, but I'll certainly try that. I I do, honestly. I finally, Yeah, I do joke about it, but that's what I'd like to joke about everything in life. So I like to find humor even the darkest corners.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you kind of.
Speaker 8: You kind of have to, you know, especially you got a haunted doll, you know, creeping up on you for twelve thirteen years, you know what I mean, and just figured.
Speaker 1: It out after six years of the damn thing.
Speaker 8: To be fair, I was just ignorant. I was aware of it. I just didn't want to accept it, you know what I mean. It was a stage of denial at some point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I was going to say something about comment brit made earlier because I grew up in a haunted house for real, And I've talked about my experience on several different podcasts, and when people hear it, they'll ask me to come on and do the story again. And I always love sharing it because it makes me feel a bit better about it like this really happened to me. Sure, but it does open your mind up in a way where your reality isn't reality anymore. And I think it did make me more susceptible to you know, I have a conspiracy theory podcast. I like to talk about player normal, I like to talk about all kinds of stuff. But it almost makes me wonder if I didn't have that experience as a young kid, learning that there's more to reality than we've been told, if I would even be interested in some of this stuff. So it's like you were saying, it's not even necessarily that like UFO and like paranormal stuff where cryptids go together, but it does mean more open to seeing those things, because you know, as an adult, I've had experiences and like seeing stuff and all ask my friends and say, oh, I wish I could see something like that. I never have, and it, I don't know, it makes me wonder. It's like you have the initial experience and then everything after that is just kind of like you expect weird things.
Speaker 1: To happen to you, almost and they do. You're just more open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we're taught from a young age to be closed off to all of that from the fluoride in our toothpaste that's constantly shutting our third eye down. You know, it's in it's a toxin that's in our body to I mean growing in our water. Yeah, even in certain area I mean mine probably, but I filter that crap. But you sit there and you look back over your life, like I'm thankful for my family, my family, especially my grandmother.
Speaker 1: She was so spiritual and like so open to all of that.
Speaker 4: But she was always teaching me how to just protect myself in every situation that I had control, not them, you know, and having someone to talk to and keeping and I hate usuring the word imagination, but that's really the key, because the spiritual world uses the part of our brain that allows imagination to create because they have to go in there for you to actually visualize and see them and be creative because your analytical side of the brain will shut it down. And when you go back through history, we have been indoctrinated that none of this is real, none of this is true. And if you have any type of gift, no matter what that gift is, you were insane and you were put in into a sane asylum and they were drilling it out of you with different types of tools and techniques, and you were just going to be drug because you were not fitting into their perfect society. You needed to be removed. Right, So, if you weaken someone's mind, you have full control over them. The moment you have somebody with a strong mind, they start finding the holes in your so called theories. They start finding the holes in your ideas and your agendas and your plots to where now you can't control that individual. So somebody with telepathy, get rid of that person. We can't teach that.
Speaker 1: That's got to go.
Speaker 4: Somebody that has the ability to move objects or bend objects, get rid of them. They've got to go because now you're showing these people that they might have that gift too.
Speaker 1: That can't happen, and we're all gift that it.
Speaker 6: Might be common, you know, more common than they definitely don't want any people to think that it's common, which is no why I think they got to start kids off like kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade. It's like, okay, they're a layer guarden. Now let's let's send them into the concentration fucking camp. And it just like drains their little spirit.
Speaker 7: Right, out.
Speaker 4: If they're in a concrete building, their feet are not on grass anymore. They feel no soil throughout their day. They're not connected to the earth. They're in concrete buildings, no sunlight exactly. Jj They're constantly being indoctrinated by one book to the next book. And this is how it has to be for eight hours of a day. And if the parents are trying to work their butts off to supply food for them and a life for them and a roof for them, the kids aren't getting the stimulus with their parents outside or being free of that. They're put onto a tablet, They're put onto something. You know, when we looked back just to the eighties, how much our lifestyle has changed. I talked to my folks, and my folks said, no, we actually would have to have breaks during the day to go do physical work outside in school.
Speaker 1: We don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: There are things that have been completely removed to structure a very controlled society, to give them full control over us. And honestly, and I'm saying this from a personal outlook, my son is on the spectrum learning him watching his brain, and not by the spectrum of severe. He's high functioning with sensory processing disorder, and watching my son and how his brain processes the world from color to sound to everything, and learning other children like him, and seeing that they speak to one another without using their words, but they will have full conversations where our son will say, well, he was telling me this, and I'm like, how you weren't speaking Okay. They literally know a type of telepathy within themselves that they can talk to one another. It's really fascinating, especially when you talk to the therapist with it, and being a mother of a child with that, I now believe that they are the normal ones and we're not. I believe that we were so controlled into a narrative when we were younger, how many of us from the eighties and nineties, when you would hear somebody was autistic, you're like, oh, no, right, you were told that it didn't matter what part of the spectrum they were on. You just thought, oh, that poor child, like they must live with nothing in a chain in a room somewhere and pure solitary, right. But that wasn't the case. We were being lied to about it. There was multiple things that we all have. I hate noise doesn't mean I'm on the spectrum. It's just something within my brain with frequencies, certain noises I can't handle. But if I was to be diagnosed now, they would have a bunch of verbiage.
Speaker 1: For what I had.
Speaker 4: But I think it's the part of me that's heightened that I'm not supposed to squash down. I need that heighten of sound so that I'm more apt to hearing different levels of frequency that our world around us want to eliminate. Like, for instance, to not get off topic, but quickly about sound. Our devices we used in the early nineties and two thousands when we were doing EVP recording, it was done through a type of recorder that you'd put the actual like cassette tape in, put it in, and then you'd hit I have it.
Speaker 1: Where did I have it?
Speaker 4: It's here somewhere, and you literally because I still use old school you know why. Because it recorded every single frequency in that room. It did not silence a single frequency. That's why to date there still the best recorders to capture electric electric He'll forget it. It's gone, Brooke, save me say if somebody say it phenomenon voices right, EVPs, it's backwards, you guys, know my brain is shutting down.
Speaker 1: It's after nine anyway.
Speaker 4: I when the new technology came out where they started using electrical for EVPs, when you actually get into the coders, do you know that it went from let's just say I'm just gonna throw out numbers so that we all understand, like fifty frequency waves to twelve. It would drown out all those other frequencies because it felt it needed to focus on whatever was just speaking directly to the closest to the mic, not what else was in the background, the ambiance sound. But unfortunately, by doing that, you're removing all the layers of frequency where we don't know where that spirit is crossing through in that element. Because even when I was taught, it was like if our time could slow with angels time, we'd be able to see them. So everybody's living in a different frequency in a different time. So if we drown out half of those frequencies, we're losing the sounds.
Speaker 1: We're losing them.
Speaker 4: So I refuse to use all the newer to advanced tech because they're programmed to eliminate and isolate different sounds, and we're losing those frequencies. So it's the same thing with our brain. They're purposely rewiring and removing elements that we need to basically help us to grow and have our brain continue to grow and as a society grow.
Speaker 1: What the hell happened? Wow?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 8: That was so well said? She got okay, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: She was really getting to a good point.
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 1: God, you were just getting to the good part.
Speaker 4: Government talked, Baby, they shut me down every time. I'm not joking at all something I say. And the Smithsonians here, they're in a chat owned by the government.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I need to show up.
Speaker 8: Present. That was a great thought.
Speaker 1: Brnn, thank you really well.
Speaker 6: They also they they hit kids through like the school provided lunches too. It's like when I was when I was in school, like in the early or the late nineties, early two thousands.
Speaker 1: They didn't offer you water as part of the lunch. It was like three different kinds of milk or orange juice. You didn't get water.
Speaker 6: You went from what seven in the morning until like three or four in the afternoon with no fucking water. If you got water, it was like the rested out nasty hepatitis drinking fountain that like all the kids put their whole mouth on. It's like, I'm not drinking that after like that fat kid just put his entire mouth over it, like I would be so dehydrated. And then I go home and it was like, oh, drink a coke, drink a you know, it's like all it just yeah, it just became popular for like kids to take their own water bottles and shit to school. I would have loved to have my own water bottle. But anyways, my point is they've poisoned us in every way possible through what we're learning, through the things that they're feeding us.
Speaker 1: Everything. If you look at a like a cafeteria lunch from a public school, it looks like some shit from like San Quentin, Like why am I eating prison food?
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, bean curd, nasty ass fucking it looks like the meat was dehydrated and you just added water to it and mixed it up. I mean, this is what they're feeding our kids, and then they're getting regurgitated. All this history bullshit.
Speaker 1: This is this, and that the Egyptians built the pyramids with carrier pigeons and Hebrew slaves with whips and chains. This is what This is what we're giving our kids, and then we wonder why they grow up and be Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 5: Because of the school ones.
Speaker 1: I love the comeback.
Speaker 5: I love the callback of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, and that's Jeffrey Dahmer, right, ted, butdy a, that's right school school customs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the school, the schools, the whole system, the whole system turned.
Speaker 2: Them into I feel like one thing that they can't argue, like it's an indicator that wait, you kind of want to hurt us. It's twenty twenty five and there I don't know of any food packaging that's safe. Classic have BPA. I mean glass Okay, there's some glass bottles of various foods that are safe, but it's like how we have every packaging is promoting more poisons.
Speaker 1: Bio warfare, baby biowarfare.
Speaker 6: If I was going to try to take somebody out, I wouldn't even have to touch them. I wouldn't even have to be in the same fucking room. I would just need to find out where they keep their water or what fucking Starbucks they go to every other Monday, and I could kill them without being insane. That's why bio warfare is like the most important topic that I feel like isn't getting talked about enough right now is because we're getting attacked on every level, spiritual, physical, everything.
Speaker 1: We're getting sprayed. Listen at my nose, Well, this isn't normal. I'm getting sprayed.
Speaker 7: Even the clothes that we're wearing, the fabrics that we put onto our mists, that the highly has the chemicals in it that are causing infertility. And if you look at what's in the Victoria's secret bras or what's in underwear, it is causing a higher infertility rate. And I think how many years are we down in the United States for bursts the birth rate is declining.
Speaker 8: Yeah, determent's awful even for the just washing your closing it. But it's even worse when they put it on your school cafeteria food. I got the French toast elementary school. They had powdered sugar. It was tied turgent couples.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's not Robert the doll JJ was drinking way for.
Speaker 8: School cabeteria lunches. We're onto something here.
Speaker 1: I think I'm telling you there's so much to it. So and again an even better reason to use a colonic JJ. You got to flush all that nineteen eighty seven, taking it back man the whole, making.
Speaker 5: It back back to that. Oh, is there any questions anybody else wanted to ask? I think maybe we could play wrap it up here?
Speaker 1: May are you working on anything new? Bridge?
Speaker 4: I do have some stuff in the works that I can't mention or talk about yet, but as soon as I can talk about it, I sure will. I mean, there's a lot, a lot going on, just a lot, and if anybody wants to follow, I try and give tidbits of information through my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm not on TikTok, that damn thing. I'm frustrated as shit with TikTok. Nope, not doing it.
Speaker 4: So I'm just on Instagram, but I'm very active on there. I love interacting with everyone and talking to people. I don't I'm not one of those that think I'm above anybody, so I'll give a shit. I'll talk to everyone. I just I'm cool with I just I like talking to people because I like theories and conversations. So that's where I'm the most active. And then I have a Facebook page, but it's mostly just private for family and stuff like that. I don't again too much social media. I can't handle it all, and like, just give me one outlet to talk to people. That's like I come from the MySpace era.
Speaker 1: Okay, me too.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like one, just one avenue. But yeah, so that's about it, like just uh yeah, just hanging out.
Speaker 4: What is your Instagram by the way, it's Brittany Underscore Barbieri Underscore, so pretty simple. Just I couldn't yet just simple Britney Barberi because apparently there's another one out there.
Speaker 1: What created by the Smithsonian If I'm telling you, yeah, they're gonna take my stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, And once we get off this, I'm actually picking up my my friend Marissa Tayas from Belie, So she's coming to town.
Speaker 1: So I've got to go and pick her up from the airport tonight. So it's gonna be fun. Oh that's awesome. Yeah, so just a lot. It's like there's always something going on, always something.
Speaker 8: For sure, all right, well, uh yeah, to follow up on great conversation is always a great great great to meet you. Their man was a fellow called rejects is always great. Great combo. If you all were any of the folks of the interwebs wanted to visit that Walmart I was talking about with the Mound Museum. It's in Canton, Georgia. You find yourself traveling between Atlanta and Chattanooga anytime soon, you need to take a Walmart break, you know, stopping there, you check out a mound museum while you're at it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be at a couple of weeks and I'm going to be like, we're stopping off literally say happy to write that down. Yeah, going to Canton, Georgia. There's a lot of fun spots there.
Speaker 4: No, but we're going Georgia.
Speaker 1: Mounted Yeah, it's super hunt that northern area. Was it Georgia?
Speaker 4: I want to say it is Georgia. I'm going to look it back up later. But if you google I, do you think it's Georgia?
Speaker 1: Was it Georgia?
Speaker 4: I was in, yes, near about an hour north from Jackyl Island. The werewolf werewolf girl. Oh yeah, you can go to her grave. Definitely look up her story.
Speaker 1: It's really great.
Speaker 4: Ooh that's all I'm gonna say, because I want you all to look into her. It's a great story that the legend is like, was she really a werewolf?
Speaker 5: What was she?
Speaker 1: Blah blah, it's crazy, it's good stuff cool.
Speaker 3: Definitely check that out, all right. Uh, let everybody, I just remind uh everybody shows and stuff, Julia.
Speaker 5: We'll go with you, Juliana. Let everybody know what they can find you working.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nick.
Speaker 6: It was a great conversation tonight, brit I loved it. Love everything you said. We'd be besties if we weren't millions of miles apart.
Speaker 1: So be digital besties. Yes, digital besties. There we go, there we go. Thanks for everybody putting up with my voice tonight too.
Speaker 6: I saw like free and Rasher, but hopefully it'll be cleared up by the next time we get together.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm Julia.
Speaker 6: Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts and uh unofficial or official occult reject, whichever one you prefer.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, Nick.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, of course. And Brooke, let everybody know where they can find your show please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find me wherever you get your podcasts. But Dark Florida Podcasts on Instagram. Come over and connect and yeah, thank you again for having me on. This was great. I love this conversation. I feel like we went down avenues. I wasn't expecting him. That's what I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's much stuffer than I expected it. One a lot better actually, JJ, let everybody know what's going on.
Speaker 8: Great combo, JJ vance It's of Operation GCD Live Wednesdays and Fridays with Nick on our Friday Show. And once again not the vice president. Do not vote for me in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Last for not least Ethan indigoy J.
Speaker 8: That was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for all the information and JJ for all the laught. I just the article I just finished is on the circumpunct as a meditation tool on the Occult Rechicks Institute. Britt, that was wonderful to talk with you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you very much, Ethan and Britty, thank you so much for coming on. Let everybody know where they can find all your stuff again please.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just head over to my Instagram handle Brittany Underscore Barbieria. It's b bri t t a n Y Underscore Barbieria Underscore. In the links there is my website, my clothing company and all the things that I am currently attached to, including the Crypted Women's Society based out of New Zealand, Australia, lots of good stuff going on. Crocodile Research Foundation is another thing. I'm a board member on a director on that. We handle for education and conservation for crocodile species and anything that lives within the crocodile space, So that would be all animals basically on the.
Speaker 1: Plant and branching out.
Speaker 4: And it works with our doctor Marsteas in Belie with the Crocodile Research Coalition working tirelessly to help save and preserve the species in Belie as well as all the others and the man grows to protect the island.
Speaker 1: Thank yous all there on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yes, And if people are watching, if they're checking out the video, her name underneath there is the you know her Instagram Instagram tag, so it's right there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I'll leave all the links in the bottom for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Like like somebody else had said, Uh, you know, we talked about a lot of different things. I think Brooks said it, you know, tongues of different things. I wasn't expecting. I probably had about ten other questions about you your personal work. Maybe we can get you on it one one other day and talk about some other stuff.
Speaker 5: But thank you again. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: That was really interesting stuff. Again, I guess, uh, I wasn't expecting you to be such a conspiracy theorist as well as a as a parent, yeah question, yeah, yeah, I know some of that aren't so so it was pretty cool.
Speaker 8: So thank you.
Speaker 3: I thoroughly enjoyed it. And uh, and thank you and thank everybody in the chat. The chat was off the hook. It was a lot of great things going on in there. Thank you everybody from all all channels checking it out. Yeah, and thank you for the other channels that stop buying.
Speaker 5: So what's up.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And that's the end of another Recult Rejects And until the next one, everybody be will
Speaker 2: Tending Lenny, Lenny