Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Alexandra. She has an organization Just the Inserts at just the Inserts dot com. You can also find her on Instagram under that name Just the Inserts, and also on x under that name as well. And I wanted to get her on because many of you know our family's history with us, and I think it is very important. We've seen what has happened to the medical community, and we need to take control of what goes into our body, and so there needs to be informed consent and that's what she is all about. Thank you so much for joining us, Alexandra.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on. It's a joy to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, the listeners here know of the history of what has happened with my family. We just had our son was injured by what they call floxen, you know, some of the flora chloro quinns, and you know, going back to Cipro and when we went to another place where they had supplements, a drug story went in and Karen and I we were looking for a particular supplement that somebody had recommended to kind of counter that and the person behind the counter that was the pharmacist. There was wearing a mask, and the other person, you know, we told them, well, we're looking for this and said why are you looking for that? And said so we told them, and the other person that was there there was just kind of a helper, wasn't The pharmacist said, you know, it's kind of the point where those inserts are so scary, I don't even want to read them.
Speaker 1: And I thought, Wow, that is the saddest.
Speaker 2: Thing I've ever seen, because you better believe that the stuff that is there is not only possible, but it was possible to such an extent that they put it in there to cover themselves. And so that's why I wanted to get you one to talk about just the inserts. How did you get involved in all of this? What's your background?
Speaker 3: Well, like you and probably most people listening today, personal experience with pharmaceutical injury. I was active duty military, and there are several times when I was serving that I had an adverse reaction, but it wasn't enough for me to dive too deep into finding the inserts. It was like, hmm, okay, I had a next brain and they gave me oxy cotton and I ended up having severe constipation. That's odd. And it was just little things trickling here and there while I was serving that made me start questioning the products that I was blindly accepting. And then when I became a mother, or when I became pregnant, I was starting to become more natural minded. And I was in my third trimester and the midwife handed me a one page sheet on the tea DAP vaccine, and I remember thinking, this is very odd. I cannot have most medications. I can't have raw cheese or milk or any of these other things, and yet an injection just didn't make sense for me. So I asked my mom to research it for me, and she researched it, and then when she came back to me a few days later, she had so much anxiety and urgency in her voice, almost as if I was standing on the edge of a cliff getting ready to jump off, and it actually really turned me off. She started sending me all of this information of saying I was going to die, my baby was going to die if I accept this product. So naturally, like any millennial, I went on Instagram and I started researching myself, and then I saw the other side, the other polarizing view that if I didn't accept this product, I was going to die and my baby was going to die. So I just felt that it was very polarizing. So because of who I am, I was trying to prove my mom wrong, and I wanted to just have what the government said about these products. I knew with my business background that every product on the market has to have some kind of legal documentation about the safety or effectiveness of that product. So I ended up finding the inserts, and as this was happening in parallel to me researching vaccines, I ended up having my daughter. I declined the B vaccine, I declined the eye ointment, but I had a forty four hour labor and it was very traumatic. So I ended up accepting the vitamin K, the synthetic vitamin K injection, because I was told it was just a vitamin K. It was just a vitamin. However, in hindsight, after reading the insert, there are other adverts or other ingredients, including benzel alcohol, which now there's an added warning box warning on the vitamin K insert that says it can cause gasping syndrome for infants and can be fatal. Of course I didn't know this at the time, so My daughter ended up becoming injured from the synthetic vitamin K and she had severe jaundice, she was collic, she had liver and gut issues. And I felt that the people that I had trusted, the people that I paid a lot of money to provide expert advice on, had not properly informed me of the potential known adverse reactions and risks that are on the FDA website that are on manufacture inserts. So I desperately was trying to find answers. I went to pdch trition after pediatrician, and every single time that I brought my daughter in, they were scolding me on not getting vaccines. And so here my daughter had already been injured by a pharmaceutical product, Why would I introduce in any more interventions, especially with what I had been researching on vaccine inserts, and so it just didn't make sense, and it made me dig my heels into the research. It made me start trying to find the answers. I don't have a medical background, so I was just going straight to the doc of resources because my thinking was, if the government says this about these products, if the manufacturer says this about these products, and you can't really fight with that. That's pretty black and white. So I started sharing on my personal Instagram and I got shadowed, ban and censored. I lost a lot of friends in that process just by sharing doc of information, and that to me was even more of a red flag. Why am I being so ostracized just for asking questions? So I ended up praying asking God. I remember distinctly, I was on my exer sized bike and I had tears in my eyes because I had read story after story of injury, not just from vaccines, but from all pharmaceuticals. And I asked God for guidance, and I said, send me Lord, I'm here, I will go. And then over the next few weeks, weeks and months after that, I started getting inspiration to start an account for just the inserts. And that's how it started. I started originally on Instagram. It grew so fast, so quickly. I had over one hundred and forty eight thousand followers on Instagram in just a few short months. And then a week before the COVID vaccine was mandated by the Vitamin Administration, I was deleted off of Instagram with no warning. After the fact, Meta told me in their blanket statement that the reason why I had been deleted was because of a dot of study that I had shared. So I was deleted off Instagram for sharing doc of information. But you know it was a blame because I was pregnant with my second child at that time, and I ended up realizing that I was spending nine hours a day posting and researching and it really wasn't good for my own personal mental health and physical health. So I was off Instagram for about eight months, and then, amazingly enough, for some reason, when Elon Musk bought Twitter, I was magically allowed to be back on Instagram that same day with the same username. All of my content had been wiped, but I was allowed to be back on so I slowly started rebuilding. And during that eight month process, I had started focusing on my website, realizing, despite what we're told, the Internet isn't forever, and starting to create more solid foundations for my research, saving it on high drives. Things like that. I got back on Instagram, rebuilt, rebuilt my website, and then this year, after having my third child, I realized I needed to put all this in a book. I needed to have a physical copy of all this research because it's so important for new parents, patients. Everyone needs to have informed consent, no matter your educational background, no matter where do you come from. You need to know what manufacturers say about their own products. You need to know what the government says about their own products or products on the market that they have approved and are regulating. You need to understand all that. And it's really hard. They've made it really complicated to find this information. So my goal is not to replace research, it's to streamline research. So everything that I put out on Instagram, website, emails is all cited. You can go find it yourself. And I just took step by step instructions or created step by step instructions on how to find and read manufacture inserts. And then in addition to that, most people were like, why do I need to read an insert? And just like your story, you said, the inserts are so scary, why do I need to be reading them? And really, the foundational element of all of this is informed consent. We deserve to have all the information that the government and manufacturers know about this product, at the very least to make well considered decisions for ourselves, for our families, and for our communities. And that's really why I continue to go today as I started with my own story, but what continue me to talk and advocate for other people as other people's stories. I even before we hopped on today, I was getting messages from people saying I was injured by this. I realized I was injured. How can I make more informed decisions in the future, And that's.
Speaker 1: Why I wrote a book And yeah, we have to we have to do our own research.
Speaker 2: I mean, the pharmacist isn't going to tell you. The doctor is not going to tell you. As a matter of fact, I remember you talking about, you know, COVID and when that came in and when the hammer really dropped on people. I've had that experience as well, because I've pushed back against you know, the vaccines and the pharmaceutical in general, but specifically the vaccines. But I remember one person filming it, you know, had the camera running in their pocket and they were giving out the COVID vaccine. She said, I'd like to see the insert for that, and said, well, I don't know where that is. Well, could you get the pharmacist and tell him to come here so I could see the answer. They got the pharmacist and he says, I can't find it. This is really strange. You're supposed to be an insert for.
Speaker 3: This, and the reason why is because it was probably emergency youth authors that authorized. So I had pharmacists messaging me saying, there's no insert, or if there is an insert, it's a blank page. And so they do. They did have insert like information called a fact sheet, but even then it was completely bare at the start of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, when you look at this stuff, especially when you start to try to as search it. You talked about in your story, somebody prescribes you something and I've gotten very careful about that, and so subsequent to my son's injury, we got a prescription for I don't even remember what it was for, but you know, I'm looking it up and it was, you know, something that was kind of innocuous and everything. But you go to web md and they'll just give you a regurgitation of what the pharmaceutical industry wants. You've got to almost go to and I'm glad to see that your site is up, because what I would do I would go to look up the term, and I would go to places where they're talking about it on Reddit or whatever, so that I can see what individuals experiences have been because the whole thing has been so covered up. It's absolutely amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a federally funded study that identified only one percent of vaccine adverse reactions and just a little bit more of that. For all pharmaceuticals are reported in the passive surveillance system, and that's FAIRS for drugs, the FDA's Adverse Event Reaction System, and then VARs for vaccines the Vaccine Adverse Event Reaction System. And we probably all know we've heard about THEIRS. Yeah, because people were discrediting that after the code vaccines, almost as if it was just an office complaint box and that anybody could do a fraudulent report. However, if you go on to the vear's website, it has a disclaimer that you could be fined and put in jail if you put a fraudulent report. And the FDA and CDHHS andih they all speak to the importance of a passive surveillance system. So for any medical provider that is discrediting it, they're discrediting their own system, and I would caution them doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Yeah, So when you're dealing with your doctor, what kind of things should you say to your doctor in order to, you know, have a relationship with them to question what it is that they're giving to you. Let's start with that, with the doctor patient relationship.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I love it. So when you go into a doctor, you are seeking a service. They are providing expert advice based on the observations or any diagnostic tests or physical exams that they do in an appointment. So the first thing that you want to make sure when you go to a doctor is that you understand the diagnosis. About twenty percent of diagnoses are wrong in the United States, and so you just want to make sure first stup right out of the gate, that you agree with the diagnosis and that you are sure that the observations that you've communicated to the doctor have been taken into consideration, and that any observations that they may have for you or your childs you agree with. That's the first thing that you need to be aware of. And if you don't agree with that diagnosis, you have the right to say Okay, thank you for your expert advice, pay them for their time, and then go somewhere else and get a second opinion, and a third opinion and a fourth opinion. There's no limit on how many opinions you can get. That is the right as an informed consumer that you have when seeking healthcare as a service. So if you do agree with that diagnosis, say you do find a doctor that you agree with, they're going to provide a recommended treatment plan that might include lifestyle changes, nutritional changes, or pharmaceuticals or other kinds of medical products, supplements, and each of those categories. You have the right to accept, delay, or decline those products in that treatment plan. So if you do accept a product, you are observant of any potential adverse reactions, You communicate any changes to your condition to your medical provider. If you decide to delay that product, maybe you want to gather more information about your condition, Maybe you want to research other alternatives within that pharmaceutical class or supplemental class, or maybe you want to come up with a holistic treatment plan where you have some pharmaceuticals, some natural supplements, some lifestyle changes, maybe surgery things like that. Or maybe you decide to decline that product and you can seek alternatives with that provider or find a new provider. So that's the basic process of informed consent, and all of it is in a pursuit of having all the information that you need to make a well considered decision about your health and your child health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from my personal experience I had after a heart attack, I had a doctor who is prescribing some stuff to me. Then I had some questions about it. I think of statins that he was doing, and I'd known about statins, and so I mentioned some of the things to him about status and I don't think I want to. Oh you've been talking to doctor Google, have you? And it's like, well, I guess we don't need to talk anymore.
Speaker 3: Actually, I have a funny story about that and this. It always makes me laugh when medical professionals say this because when I was military, I remember going to the doctor and telling them my symptoms and they, I kid you not, swiveled around in their chair, got on the computer and got on Google in front of me, started searching my symptoms to try to find the diagnosis. And I remember that was such an aweha moment because I remember thinking, why am I here? The only benefit that you're providing me is access to a pharmaceutical that I cannot get myself. And it started to break down that perception, that preconceived notion that I had that all doctors know of everything that they're talking about. They don't all know everything. And I would also say that my community that I have, that just the inserts community, is predominantly medical professionals, many nurses, many doctors, many pharmacists, many surgeons. Have reached out to me saying I was never taught this in school. I was never taught how to read and find and interpret manufacturer inserts. The only time that medical professionals in their professional training that have been exposed to manufacture inserts are because pharmaceutical employees or representatives have contacted them, presented parts of the inserts to compare advantages to a competitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And pharmaceutical representatives have confirmed that messaging me as well.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when you look at what the doctors are doing in most kays, like you said, they'll look on Google themselves or the symptoms, you stop and think about what they have become in terms of just a service that writes out prescriptions that you're not legally allowed to thinks you're not legally allowed to get think how easy it's going to be to replace them with chat GPT. It's about eight years ago that a study in South Korea said that by twenty five there was going to be massive unemployment. And one of the highest things that they had there was doctors, about seventy percent of them. And if you stop and think, what is typically is just looking up the symptoms and matching it to whatever the big pharma wants you to buy for that particular drug right now. And so that's I think that's where this is all headed, because they have basically made themselves largely irrelevant.
Speaker 3: But actually, just I'm sorry, sorry, go ahead, I was just going to comment on that. I actually just read an article recently that said there were several hundred people and I can't remember the institution that did the study. I have to find it and send it to you. But they took responses from chat GPT on certain medical conditions and then responses created by medical professionals, and they asked these study participants which response do you like better? And it was overwhelmingly positive towards chat GPT. And it was interesting because they were saying medical professionals by are less likely to be sought because people will go to chat chept instead, which actually can be quite alarming because chat GPT isn't autonomous. That there are parameters that the AI works within, so you do have to be careful of that. But I found that interesting.
Speaker 2: They will train it, and of course they spend a lot of time putting biases into the training, and so you can imagine it's going to be a fight from the pharmaceutical companies to make sure that the biases towards their particular drug, because they do that when they run the tests. They got three pharmaceutical companies. They've all got their own drug for this particular condition, and you'll find that when pharmaceutical company A pays for the test and the study, that they will be found to be the best one. When the other companies do it, they will pay for the study to find that they are the best ones. So it's going to be who gets to put the bias into the chat GPT. The other thing that's concerning about it, of course, is the fact that chat GPT does hallucinate, So it's kind of like again of like going through a doctor who is microdosing on LSD or something.
Speaker 1: You never know what you're going.
Speaker 3: To get exactly exactly, go to chat TBT if you want, but also read the insert just to confirm everything. And it's interesting you brought up the information from pharmaceuticals, because most of the time when I read inserts, I completely scroll past the clinical trial data. You can manipulate all of that data into however you want to, and you can see it when you start to get into the weeds of it. And I wouldn't recommend anyone first researching vaccine or pharmaceutical products to go straight to that section because it is very overwhelming. I would recommend going to section six point two, which is the post marketing adverse reactions. According to the CDC, the definition of an adverse reaction is an undesirable medical condition caused by a vaccine a pharmaceutical And that's why I would recommend going to section six point two, because in six point one you can start to see where some of the oh, well, these sections of the clinical trial data was exempt from the study because X, Y, and Z, and then you start questioning, well, why was it to exempt because that obviously would have skewed the results, And so I would recommend people s keeping that when they're first starting to research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and it changes so rapidly.
Speaker 2: You know, we look at the floor chloroquins and they continually tweak the formulation so they can first of all renew the patent, but then so that they can also make sure that you don't tie it to these other things that now have a track record that looks pretty bad. So they're constantly adopting a new alias as the way that I look at it.
Speaker 1: So how do you keep current with all this stuff because they're constantly changing it.
Speaker 3: I don't be honest. I try my best, but there's no way, there's no way I can keep up with it. Even on X I try to follow all of the CDC, FDA AHS all these things, and it's always changing. There are always things that are being added or changed. Or even the flu vaccines, those get updated every year. And I've been doing this for four years now and I've had to update my influenza web page four times because they change so often. And sometimes they have a crawd you know four it covers four but influenza strains and sometimes it's three influenzas strange, and now they're talking about the mRNA and now they're talking about combining COVID and RSV and flu, and so it's if you go into it thinking that I'm going to learn everything possibly who human possible, you will overwhelm yourself. You'll burn yourself out. So my advice is that if you are being recommended a medical product by your medical provider, ask them to write down the trade name of that product, confirm this spelling, and then go to the FDA website, or you can go onto Google, go on to your preferred search engine, type out that trade name with FDA insert after that, and then you'll find the manufacturer insert. And I don't if anybody's listening and they're frantically trying to drop this all down. I have a free training for on my website that goes step by step on how to do this. I also have it in my book, and it'll teach you that no matter what product comes to market, you could research it yourself. You can find the information that you need to if the information is available. As we already discussed with euays that information might not be available, which I would argue, why is that product being brought to market? But that's a whole different discussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, and you know, and today it is really imperative because we look at simple things, you know, just like antibiotics or whatever, and they're constantly changing them, changing the formulation and making them more concentrated and things. So you know, this isn't your mom or your dad's antibiotic. This is something that is very different, and because of the rapid change in pharmaceuticals, you really do have to keep track of this, and you really need to take it seriously. These people always dismiss it by, you know, whenever something happens, Oh, it's rare, right that that covers everything. And it's like, well, evidently it's not so rare that it wasn't in the insert and evidently, you know, even though it might not be a whole lot of people by your account, and we don't know because they don't necessarily bother to let us know. They'll list out a whole bunch of things. And that's the one thing that we need to not fall into, I think, is that mindset to tell ourselves, well, yeah, it says if I take this antibiotic, I could have a stroke. But I never heard of anybody having a stroke after an antibiotic. And yet it happened to my mother, and so they've got it there for a reason, and we need to be careful about that. What about the healthcare providers, I mean, talk to us. You said, you've got a lot of healthcare providers who go to your website just the inserts dot com. What is it that you tell them in terms of and tell patients in terms of what the relationship should look like for informed consent.
Speaker 3: Well, I brought a to all medical providers who are going outside the traditional trading model of what they've been taught in school, what they are taught by professional private memberships such as the American Academy of Pediatrics ACOG, all these all these other private entities that receive they publicly acknowledge they receive funding from pharmaceutical industries. Bravo to the medical provider that is seeking their own information and taking it on themselves to go outside of that training model. I love hearing that, and there are more and more medical professionals doing that just from the four years that I've been talking about this. So my advice would be that when you are first going to medical school, most medical providers go because they want to help their patients, because they want to heal because they want to see someone come into their office hurt and in pain and for them to leave to be better, and for them to understand that researching manufacturer and SERTs, researching potential non pharmaceutical alternatives helps you do that. Pharmaceutical companies are not the arbiters of science. They are not the only ones that exercise science in pursuit of health and in pursuit of wellness. And I actually have an entire chapter of that in my book, and I cite from dot gov resources, I cite from the NIH about chiropractic care, about aravetic care, about traditional Chinese medicine. There are all these other models of health and healing that are accepted across the United States. And there was a study that was done and this was about ten years ago, and I believe it was thirty percent of Americans have had some kind of experience with unconventional healthcare, is what they would call it. And so my advice to anyone researching is, yes, utilize the tools that are available to you, make informed decisions about them by reading the inserts, but also understand that there's not just those tools. There's a whole world of healthcare available to us, and I was actually able to attend the Senate roundtable discussion with Senator Ron John's in DC in person and Robert Kennedy Junior. At the end of his closing comments, he spoke to the entrepreneurial spirit of Americans and how there are healthcare providers going outside of the insurance models, going outside of traditional healthcare to provide health to patients. They might not be as marketed as well as other professionals, or they might not even have websites, but they're out there and to start for them to realize that they can take their business and not be so beholden to third party entities or to insurance companies to accomplish their goal of helping people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, part of the problem that we saw, especially through COVID, was anybody who bucked the system, and you know, there's this whole like union or guild or whatever it is, and they'll come back and you know, because everything is licensed and tightly control like that, we saw so many people get purged out of the system who did want to offer people different alternatives. And of course, what the AMA has been pushing for a very long time after the rockefellas is a paradigm of disease is something that's got to be killed. Well, Unfortunately, sometimes the stuff that you use to kill the disease also kills you. Sometimes it kills parts of your body. Sometimes it's not just temporary. Sometimes it is permanent. And that's one of the things that's concerning about some of these antibotics that are out there. It's that model, rather than building up your body and strengthening your immune system doing things that are going to destroy your immune system or destroy other parts of your body. That's the key thing. And so it's a very there are a lot of different paradigms out there. You're write, and it is very important for people to consider that, and I'm sure you've got some of that on your website. As far as informed consent, different alternatives, yes.
Speaker 3: And I also have reference that our resources available in my training course and in my book Physicians FORI and Form Consent is another great resource. And they actually just did an article discussing how for the flu vaccine, those that accepted the flu vaccine, the effectiveness overall isn't very good for the flu vaccine. I believe it's around forty percent, but there was a study that was done that those that had accepted the flu vaccine were actually at a higher risk of other respiratory illnesses, and so understanding many of the discussions that are done in a pediatrician's office. In a provider primary care physician's office, the discussion is very siloed. It's very okay, we're going to discuss flu, and this is how this is the product that you need to get for flu. But they're not realizing what about the whole health? What about the whole body? Is this vaccine potentially going to cause issues elsewhere? Is it going to inhibit an an immune response when this patient is exposed to other viruses, or maybe you're like you discussed, is it going to overtax their liver and so they might not be able to detox the excipients in this product? Or is it going to kill their gut microbiome. There are so many other things that I believe the medical industry as a whole are not considering. They are just very siloed and they're very focused on just one topic. And one thing that I've noticed to reading inserts is that there are so many inserts that say that they lower the effectiveness of other products. The great example is typhoid vaccine, and I discussed this in the book. I get asked all the time about people that are traveling internationally about international vaccines, and it says on the CDC website and on the manufacturer insert that the typhoid vaccine is limited. The effective effectiveness of it is limited when you take anti malaria drugs. And so if you travel to a place like India, the CDC says, yes, take the typhoid vaccine, but also take your anti malaria drugs. And then on the insert it says the effectiveness of the typhoid vaccine is limited by taking anti malaria drugs. And so just understanding that when you take a product, it could be limiting the effectiveness of another product or your body's immune response as a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we look at drug interactions, that's one of the things that I've started to look at. Somebody recommends something to me for a blood tender, for example, since I have aphib the one put me on a blood thinner, and as I look at it, and you know, I look at some products or I look at a particular blood thinner and the blood thinner says don't take it with these other things. It's like, oh, okay, so then those other things would also thin my blood. Maybe they're not as dangerous.
Speaker 1: You know, and you know or rise a versa.
Speaker 2: You know, you go to the to the natural supplement and as you know, be careful if you're taking blood thinners because or whatever it's going to lower your blood pressure, is going to thin your blood some more.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: So I basically used that to avoid some pharmaceuticals when I look at it. But you know, part of this. You mentioned your story your mother doing research and trying to warn you about it. And when we have friends or we have family and we know something and we see something that is alarming like that, we want to grab them by the lapel and say, don't do it. Like you talked about you said it was like your mother was like you were standing on the edge of a.
Speaker 1: Cliff about to fall off. And that's the way we feel about.
Speaker 2: It, and so we get very compassionate about it. What is the best way to approach other people that you have found.
Speaker 3: That's really hard, It's really complicated, especially when we have external forces, either a government mandating the product, or we have the social and cultural external pushes of the marketing posts of saying get this to protect your grandma, or get this to protect commummunity. It's very hard, and I think upfront we need to address that because it is a very delicate balance to strike, and I believe it really depends on your personal relationship with that person, understanding their personality, understanding what is going to resonate with them for them to start researching. I'm not the type of person to be told what to do, and so my mother should have known not to go through at that angle. But I understand. I understand now that I've done the research why she felt that way, especially because I was in my third trimester. I was getting ready to have that product at my next appointment, and so I do understand her sense of urgency.
Speaker 2: Now, those have never vaccinate pregnant women, and then you know they crossed that rubicon and then through COVID and everything, they were demanding that pregnant women get vaccinated with us, and that, I mean, it really is amazing how this is all set up. And again going back to the paradigm, is it's kind of the sense that if we can kill whatever that thing is that we think ails you. You know, the operation is successful, maybe the patient dies, but we don't care as long as the operation is successful. Rather than first do no harm, they have gotten so far away from that primary directive at first do no harm. It's just got to get rid of whatever that thing is regards So what happens to the person's.
Speaker 1: Health, and that's.
Speaker 2: A thing that is very concerning. But again I'm sorry I interrupted. You were talking about how your mother was working with you. I mean, it's a difficult thing to try to when we see how dangerous this is to try to get it across to people, isn't it It is?
Speaker 3: It is, And so my advice is to approach it in love, but in boldness, and to approach it in the sense of having all of the information cided. I actually have an entire chapter on this, and I do talk about it in my training course as well. That we have to first automatically assume that the person has good intentions for themselves and their families. I think when we go into it thinking nefarious, especially for friends and family, that can put you off on the wrong foot right out of the gate. And so to go into it that they are just trying to do the best decision with the information they have, and that you are tasked with the opportunity to provide more accurate information and to guide them in their path of research. And you're gonna get much further in a place of love than and in a place of hostility. And so I provide just different resources for people to do that and to be able to not be so aggressive. And some advice that I give to as well is that if you do go into a provider and you like this provider, but they're forcing you to accept a certain product, to only bring dot gov information. If you go into a medical provider's office with a dot gov or dot com research resource like myself, like just the Answers, Like if you say I got this from just Theanswers dot Com, they have been trained to discredit anything else that comes out of your mouth. So it's really important for you to go in with the dot gov information, have manufacturer inserts printed out, highlight them for the parts that you want to discuss with them, maybe even write the URL in the bottom of the webpage if it isn't there for you to have productive conversations with them. Some family members are the same way. That's how I was. I have gotten hundreds of messages from people saying thank you so much for putting this information out there, because I was having circular conversations, debates, arguments with my loved one and they just said, well, I want to hear only from doc ofv information, and they happen to find my account and that's how they were able to have productive conversations. Some people also don't learn by reading. They are more visual or they're more auditory. So maybe you need to find a documentary. Maybe you need to find a podcast that might present the information in a different way and that might be helpful for them to learn. One thing I did want to touch on when you were talking about pregnant women. Another reason why I was deleted is because I had done a post about the about a cog pushing the COVID vaccines onto pregnant women, and I was getting so many messages of pregnant women skipping prenatal appointments or having anxiety attacks about going to a prenatal appointment because their provider was pushing the COVID vaccine so hard. And I was pregnant at the time, so this just struck a nerve with me. I was on pregnancy apps sharing information because women were asking should I get it? Should I not get it? I don't know if my intuition is telling me no, but I don't have much information. And so I was sharing doc of information and almost every single comment that I made was flagged and deleted by the app. And so it's hard. It's so hard because you want to get so mad and so angry, and believe me, I have every right to be mad and angry and aggressive. But that's when the Holy Spirit kind of takes over and reminds me that if you go in it too hard, too fast, I have to remember that I have researched fact A to fact B to fact C all the way to fact Z. And if you go in with fact P or somewhere else, that might put someone in the defense, and it might put them in a unhealthy way of responding to the information that you're presenting to them. So it is hard. It is it's very hard, and you really have to have it's a little bit of an art trying to prevent the information to them.
Speaker 2: Well, I like what you had to say about dot gov, because you know, one of the reasons I look at it is like you know, why why do we have these arguments and fights. Well, many of us will look at this and we've done research and we'll talk to somebody and they'll say, yeah, but this authority figure says this. It's like, don't talk to me about authority figures.
Speaker 3: To your own life fallacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, I just have this knee jerk reactions like why are you listening to these authorities?
Speaker 1: They lie about everything.
Speaker 2: And as you're pointing out, you know, we're at point Z because we've been seeing the authorities lying to us about everything, but they haven't noticed that. And so we jump into this conversation way down at a different place than where they are. Number one, number two, we get upset because they're so focused on authority figures. And I think your approach of saying, well, if we go with dot gov information, we're fighting authority with authority, and I think that's a brilliant strategy. I think that's really great and so and it's also when we look at social media and the censorship that has been there, and I've experienced a great deal of it myself. When we look at that, we've got to get away from the social media walled garden that is there, and so people go to a particular website, they go to your website, or they go to mine or whatever. They go to a book. You know, that's the way to get outside of the system. We're all becoming trapped into focusing so much on social media, and it's only going to get a lot worse. I mean, we've got Facebook is out there talking about how they're going to create AI friends for you to talk to, and it's like, what kind of a crazy world is this? I mean, this is like the worst dystopian ideas of Yubil Harari out there talking about creating AI friends to talk to you because you don't have any real friends of your own. It's going to be this massive web of deception and of control and of surveillance. And so we need to start going to directly to websites. Yours is just the inserts dot com going to a book. What is the name of your book? By the way, we didn't talk.
Speaker 3: It's called a well consier to handbook for making for medical decisions. I made it very small on purpose. I have all the information you need, everything that I wish I would have known when I first started researching, and it's also sourced from doc of information, and one of the chapters that I have in here, I actually go into the potential financial conflicts of interest at the federal level level and at the physician level. And I think that's important for patients and parents to understand as well that when they walk into an office, they aren't just walking into a philanthropic environment where the provider is providing charity to you. It's a sales fundl And i'd add having a business background, it's important to understand what you are walking into. So when you are if your provider is becoming emotional about your personal medical decision, you could understand that there's a bias there and there's a potential financial conflict of interest. I get messages from people that are so worried about upsetting their providers, and they don't realize that it's not them. It's not you, it's them. It's not something that you need to take personally. If your provider is getting upset, they are now entering a medical coersion, medical bullying, and that's not your fault, that's their fault, and you need to safely remove yourself from that relationship and find a better, more qualified provider.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: And a big part of this is that, you know, when we have these campaigns by the media or even if we get information from a health service provider, is to avoid the fear. You know, fear is a thing that allows them to do whatever they wish to to us if we get afraid enough of whatever this say is, regardless of what we have seen happen to other people, regardless of what we've experienced in our own life. If they can build the fear of the condition, let's call it the disease or whatever it is. If they can build that fear up, they can sell us anything, and people will continue to take it no matter even if you have bad, you know, adverse reactions to it, and keep taking it because you're so afraid of the disease.
Speaker 3: That's the key thing comparative safety, and it's one thing that I've noticed continual reading dot guv information is almost all of these medical products are the safety and effectiveness of them are deemed in comparison to potential complications to a disease or an illness. And that's not right. We need to be assessing them based on their own safety, their own effectiveness, not comparing it to anything else, because you can make anything seem safe if you compare it to something that is more dangerous. And I talk about in the book how dangerous that comparison is and how unscientific it is because of what we know from the government funded study about adverse reactions, how only one percent of reactions are accurately reflected. And then also too, we haven't discussed that many vaccine manufacturers talk about shedding and the potential for shedding, and how vaccine strains of a disease are out there, polio flu, chicken pox, shingles. There are vaccine strains that the CDC is tracking. So when we talk about disease rates measles outbreak, was it from the vaccine or was it from a wild strain? I think that's very important for consumers to be aware of as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when we look at what is going on.
Speaker 2: For instance, in Gaza, they said, well, we tested the swage and we found this polio out there. Well, polio from the vaccine. We've seen situations. I remember when they freaked out they had four patients who got measles, and of course I'm old enough. We didn't even have any measles vaccines and everybody got measles. Never heard of any serious reactions to anybody. Parents didn't or they wouldn't have been having measle parties to make sure they get this over and done with.
Speaker 3: I had throubella as a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, And so you know, we had all these childhood diseases and it's easier to cope with them at childhood. And it was something that was in fact very rare. But you know, you got I remember a New York case where they had four measle cases and everybody had been vaccinated at least twice, some of them more than that for that so it very well could have been the vaccine itself that they were giving them. We never know about this type of thing. Talk to us a little bit about as a parent we do for your children.
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing, if I'm worried about a disease, because of the hype that is done either by public health campaigns or influencers or anything that are talking about a disease. RSV recently has been discussed a lot, and now the bird flu is I've just on my personal Instagram I saw three influencers start talking about the bird flu and so if you were exposed to something like that, as a parent, naturally you're going to worry about it. I think as a parent, that's normal and that's valid, and that's okay. So for me, what I do is I research the disease. I understand what are the early symptoms of this disease, What is the transmission, How does it transmit? Is it from fecal matter, is it from oral droplets? Is it from blood exposure, you know, exposure to somebody's blood. I want to understand how this disease or virus or condition or something, how does it spread? And then I want to know what are the potential complications of it. Once you understand the mechanism action, and how the disease presents in the body, then you can understand, Okay, what are the things that I can do to prevent this. If this disease is spread by somebody going to the bathroom being exposed to be equal mod on not washing their hands like the poliovirus, then I'm gonna make sure every single time on a public public restroom to wash my hands and not excessively touch everything in the bathroom. My children have been trained from the get go not to touch any mucus membranes. They don't touch their mouth, they don't touch their nose, they don't touch their eyes, they don't touch their ears. When they're in public. As soon as we get home, we wash our hands twenty seconds cover everything. They know that and that is a tool that can be used in disease prevention. I also make sure that their immune systems are constantly being supported. We ensure that the quality of food that we have is nourishing their body. I'm a firm believer that every product you put in and on your body can either help or hinder your health, and that includes food, and so we prioritize quality food. We prioritize sleep in our household. There are hundreds of thousands to millions of research and data on the quality of sleep that you have can determine your immune responses. Immune support your support system. If we know that we are potentially going to be around someone that it was recently vaccinated, we make sure that we have some tinctures that we take to support our liver, to support our detox systems, so that if there is a shedding event or one of the things that I discuss our breakthrough infections, and this is heavily discussed by the CDC and FDA, especially for the CODE vaccines. They are tracking breakthrough infections. So when somebody is up to date on their CODE vaccine, according to the CDC, they can still have COVID and transmit it to other people, but they don't have symptoms. It's asymptomatic. So in my opinion, they're actually more dangerous because the symptoms aren't alerting them to stay home, and they are exposing themselves to everybody else and there's no symptoms that could potentially keep them from spreading it to other people. So knowing all of this, I could be in, as a parent, a state of fear constantly, and I will admit that there are times where I do fall into that camp of just being constantly afraid of everything coming after my child. But then that stress and fear itself will lower my immune response and also pass that stress onto my children. So instead, I have adopted the strategy of what can we do to support our bodies? So no matter what we're exposed to, either in the sky or pollution or toxins in our environment, we are prepared and we are supporting our body as much as possible.
Speaker 2: I agree, And it all goes back to, you know, do we agree with their diagnosis? You know when you look at the bird flu stuff, Oh, look at how many people have gotten it and they got pink eye, And so you talk about you know, not touching your eyes when you're out in public and anything, what about when you're working with bovine fecal matter, because you know, that is what we're saying over and over again. They've people got pink eye, Well, how often do they get pink eye normally if they're not washing their hands?
Speaker 3: And did a bird flu post last night because I was just so heated by these influencers to start saying, make sure you get your H five N one vaccine and like that's not even commercially available yet and they're already trying to push this the only vaccines available or stop by by this stockpiled by the CDC. But in the CDC guidance that I pulled, it said that the people that had been exposed to bird flu and had contracted the disease, they had prolonged exposure to dead birds or boohind fecal matter.
Speaker 1: We know that's what they could have been yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Who knows what they could have been sick with, and you know, they get pink eye and they don't have any respiratory issues, no fever, any of that kind of stuff. Is like, I don't call it bird flu. Maybe call it bird's eye, you know, or something like that. But yeah, there's a lot of heavy, heavy disinformation out there, and it's all about a campaign of fear. Leanna Wynn is out there pushing this bird flu vaccine and it's got a very very dangerous profile. Uh so people need to be very very concerned about it. I've got a couple of comments here. Dougle Legg says, after my heart surgery, I quit all the prescribed meds within four months. Doc says I've prescribed those for a reason, but he said no more. It's like, well, okay, we don't necessarily agree with your reason. And of course you're always looking to see what what the issues are with it. Guard Goldsmith says, I was gonna ask if she took donations, so I look for a book, see about the training program. Those sound valuable if I and if I can afford both, I'd love to study based on her program. And again you can find that at informconsent dot com.
Speaker 3: And it's just the answers dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yeah, just the inswerts dot com.
Speaker 3: So when the training course is free, it's always going to be free on my website. No email were part.
Speaker 1: To access good Good.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about guard again. He might be interested in talking to you as well on his program. Uh, he has Liberty Conspiracy. Jason Barker has another program, he said as the bottom line is that since naturally occurring molecules can't be patented, they produce synthetic patentable drugs. They try to do the same thing that many natural things can treat. And Handy, who is a er professional and Atlantic says Atlanta says, even now, I work with people who don't have a clue that bears even exists.
Speaker 1: They know playoff standings by heart.
Speaker 3: Though, and that's a failure of education for our healthcare providers. Most of the time with the healthcare provider is researching a manufacturer insert is because they themselves are liable or they become parents. That is one of the top reasons that medical professionals have told me that they've read inserts and that is a problem.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, that is amazing. Yeah, the stuff that's in there is in there for a reason, and if it looks scary, you should be afraid of that. The only one you're afraid of the condition that you're looking at. And so that's an important thing. Just the inserts and it is very important that when we have informed consent, it begins with them from me. You can find a lot of information at just the inserts. Thank you so much, Alexander for joining us. Always great talking to you, talking to people who have looked at what is happening with all of this stuff, and I think it is very important Firs understand not only for ourselves, but how can we have meaningful conversation with other people and to meet them where they are. And as I said, I think your idea of fighting this thorityfigures with authorityfigures of dot gov. I think that is one of the best ideas. And of course people can find a lot of that information at just the inserts dot com. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, thank you.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America. I could dress better, and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidnightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various.
Speaker 3: Galas and social events.
Speaker 4: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.