Speaker 1: Karen, Yes, do you know what the nine dimensions of consciousness are?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Well, I know what? I don't know and I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good. Well have you ever heard of the star Seed Grid.
Speaker 3: I've heard of star seed.
Speaker 1: But not the star Seed Grid the grid? Okay, Well you've certainly heard of five D New Earth.
Speaker 3: Yes that I have heard of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, it's good. That's good because the episode today is perfect for those seeking a deeper connection to their spirituality, and we're going to be diving into topics like multidimensionality five, the ascension, nine dimensions of consciousness, and channeling the Pleadians. Ah huh, don't go don't go anywhere, because the skeptic metaposician starts. Now. My name is Will and I'm Karen, and unlike moulderin Scully.
Speaker 3: We both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 3: And wait, you joined a coven?
Speaker 1: Yep, follow the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 3: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the Skeptic Metsians. Hey, this is Will with a big question for you. Have you checked out the Skeptic Mamagician's Inner Circle yet? If you like to show and the guests that we bring on, then you definitely want to be a part of this. See. The Inner Circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like yourself. Think of it as our own little support community. Now community not really your thing, no worries. In our Inner Circle. You'll also find tons of discounts for services from some of our past guests, so that you can check them out for yourself to see which path makes the most sense for you. That's not all. We're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaways, like free sessions from some of our guests. You can gain access to behind the scenes videos, even get the chance to be on the show with us. All the while, you'll be helping the show grow by letting people know about us and did we mentioned it's one hundred percent free, no hidden gotcha's or ulterior motives, just plain community building and audience building and our way of saying thanks to you sound interesting, we thought, so. Check out our show notes for the link to our inner circle and join today and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. We might just give you a shout out on the show. Thanks for listening and hope to see you soon. Welcome to the Skeptic and musicians. I'm Will and I'm Karus, and today we are thrilled to introduce our guests, Will Kaminada Now. He's a multi dimensional guide, a plead in channel, and an advocate of five D ascension into the New Earth. He's also a breathwork facilitator, a meditation expert, a singer songwriter, and the author of From Darkness to Light, a Continuous Journey towards Your Essence Now. His primary mission is to provide support to fellow star seeds and light workers during the current process of ascension, and he collaborates with the Pleaadians who are star beings assisting humanity on this transformative journey. He channels messages from his higher self a Pleaadian being in tai Jetta, and I have no idea how just butchered dad name and I will let us know. And of ninety collective Pleaadians, he aims to deliver grounded insights for individuals consciously walking the path of ascension and embracing their multi multi dimensionality. And I couldn't be more thrilled to welcome to the show, my namesake, Will Kaminada Will. Such a pleasure to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my pleasure. Thank you so much for having me. Awesome introduction.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like you have a lot of free time.
Speaker 1: I think the Pleaadians keep you busy. We have a lot, a lot to talk about. But the burning question that I asked Karen at the very beginning of this whole thing, because I had never heard of it either, is the nine levels of consciousness? Is that right? Did I get that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The nine dimensions of consciousness? And you could you could see them as levels of awareness or levels of consciousness.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I know that I am conscious, but I only know one level, one dimension of consciousness.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. Sometimes when you drink a little too much.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, second level, I might have two, maybe three on the outset. But how are there nine levels of consciousness?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love what you said. Yes you are consciousness. We are all consciousness. Consciousness for me is.
Speaker 4: All there is.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people call it the source, God, the universe. Everything is consciousness having some experience. So you are consciousness having the experience of Will Pudriguez, and I am consciousness having the experience of Will. Have an ad car is consciousness having that experience of caring, and a dog is consciousness having that experience of dogs. So essentially, consciousness is just having experiences through many different dimensions, times and space.
Speaker 4: So when you think.
Speaker 2: Of consciousness traveling through time and space, through dimensions, universes, planet, even Mother Earth is a being of consciousness having that experience of Mother Earth. Then there are different levels to that consciousness. So when you think of a rock, for example, a rock is also consciousness, but it's it's a low level of consciousness. And when I say low, I don't necessarily mean negative. It's just that it's vibrating at a lower density. Sure, and us as human beings, we are multi dimensional beings just as we are and just the fact that we think we have thoughts and we have emotions, we feel emotions, So that tells us that we are more than just physical being, right, even our inner body. We could see our inner body as our inner dimensions, if you will, And so when we're expressing, we're experiencing thoughts or feelings. This is also a layer of our multi dimensionality. Because you can't necessarily see thoughts or you can't necessarily see feelings. They are manifested sometimes as a laughter or as a cry, but we can't see these layers. So that's when we start exploring the subtle layers of our multi dimensionality. But then we also have our spirit self also, we are also beings of frequency. We are also sacred geometry. So these are all different layers of our consciousness.
Speaker 3: So do these nine layers or levels, do they kind of exist on the same plane or are you trying to get to the next one and raise rise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question because from our linear mind mind, we tend to see things as layers, as next steps or separate, or we think that they're separated the same way that we think that we are separate.
Speaker 4: But we're actually.
Speaker 2: All interconnected because we're all energy. We're all one, so if conscious, if I'm a sparkle of that one consciousness and you are a sparkle of that one consciousness too, so we are all connected, right.
Speaker 4: But they're not as.
Speaker 2: Linear as it seems to us, so you're not necessarily layering them as in we have to get to the next step of our evolution because they are already available. But from a linear perspective, yes, we are moving through those dimensions of consciousness. Essentially, humans have been working through or living under, just one dimension, which is the three D. And the three D is not necessarily negative or bad, but it's limited when you think that you are a multi dimensional being, so there is more than just flesh and bones, there's more than just physical earth. Collectively, we're expanding our consciousness and awakening to that reality and realities that we are more than just human beings, even though the humanness in us is also a part of our multi dimensionality, and it's an aspect to that sometimes we disregard or take for granted. Especially if you are a star seed or a light worker an EmPATH and you just feel like your home is in the stars, then you might not be comfortable in this body or in this planet. But actually it is part of our multi dimensionality too. Our humanness is as much as part of our multi dimensionality as our spirit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you help people work through these nine levels, not work through, but get in touch with the nine levels or nine dimensions? Right? Is there ever a way to become fully conscious or fully aware of all nine levels at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are experiencing all these nine dimensions, you just need to be aware of them. I'll give an example. So, like I said, when you're thinking and you're feeling your emotions, you're experiencing a four D so or fourth dimensional level of awareness, because the fourth dimension is all about the collective mind and emotions. So in us that's what that's how we experience the fourth dimension, right, So I always try to bring the macro into the micro. I actually just want to preface this by saying that when we think of most of dimensionality, most of us think of that macrocosmic perspective, right, because we think of the stars or the Big Bang and the galaxies. And yes, it's that too, But everything that's happening in the macrocosmos, it's happening within us because we are the universe manifested into this being. So everything that's happening with Mother Earth, it's happening within us too, right. So Mother Earth has her second dimension, which is her inner world, so nature and elements, everything that's happening under the ground, that's what we call it tu luric ram, So that's her second dimension, and equally we have that too in us, and it works with Mother Earth like our gut is an example of that, right, It's like our soil that grows things right and digests things too and transforms into energy. So this is also an example of how we're experiencing the second dimension without doing anything, so you just become aware of it. And so when we bring that macrocosmic perspective into ourselves, then we start realizing that we are layered beings and these layers are represented by our multi dimensionality. So when we are experiencing thoughts and feelings, we're experiencing the fourth dimension. When we are moving our bodies just being here in this linear time and space that is three D, we're experiencing the three D collective. We are moving into the five D. And the five D is the realm of love and united consciousness and oneness. So this is what we experience collectively, but also within us, because it all starts within us. So when we awaken, when we start healing, when we start expanding our consciousness and we open our hearts, we activate our heart chakras, that's when we start loving ourselves. So that's an example of you experiencing five D consciousness, having compassion, having forgiveness for yourself first so that you can extend that into others, and seeing everyone as an extension of yourself. That is an experience of five D consciousness.
Speaker 1: So those first two through five makes sense to me. I'm really curious about six through nine. But before we do that, you just struck or chord in me because everything I know about physics says that the first dimension is a single point. If that is the case, this just we're constantly trying to get to and all those of us that meditate in are trying to become one and be at peace. We're trying to get to a single point. We're trying to focus ourselves into a single point, which I guess would then be the first dimension. Is that makes sense to you or is this completely off?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It makes total sense, But I'll say that the dimensions of consciousness concept, if you will, it is slightly different to that concept that the one dimension is the single point and then two dimensions. It's more about the level of awareness or the level of consciousness in each dimension and so the first dimension, and this is according to the play Audiens. So that's a channeled material from the play Audiens by Barbara Handcloud. There's a book called The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions of Consciousness, and she channeled that information from the play Audiens. And now that I'm also working with them, so we were expanding that information. In my program, the Multi Dimensional Self, I take people on a journey through all these dimensions. So we start talking about what is the first dimension here on Earth or in our galaxy, and then where is this in us? So the first dimension would actually be the very center of mother Earth, which is a giant iron core crystal, and that is like the beginning of mother Earth, if you will, which is very much related to the ninth dimension, which is the black Hole, because the black Hole, which is the center of the Milky Way, is the beginning and end of the Milky Way, so it's where everything started and everything has been created from that black hole, but it directly connected to the first dimension. And it's as if there is this vertical axis from the ninth dimentioned the black hole into the very center of mother Earth. And that is gravity too. So as it is vertical axis moves down, spirals down into a more level, if you will, because as it moves down, there's more gravity, there's more density, and so the very center of mother Earth is the densest of the dimensions because it's the beginning of the formation.
Speaker 4: Of mother Earth.
Speaker 2: But that's also interesting because it's a crystal. It also holds the information of galaxy and of the origins of mother Earth, the first dimension in us, it's also the crystalline structure within us. So you could see we could say, for example, that our blood, which has iron, is our first dimension. We have tiny crystals in our pineal gland that's also related to our first dimension. We are always in touch with the first dimension because there's gravity. We're able to sit here and stand here because there's gravity, so that in itself connects you to that first dimension.
Speaker 1: This is one of the things I love about this show. There's so much out there that we know nothing about, and yet so many people know so much about that. When we have people like you who talks about the nine dimensions of consciousness, a lot of people listening to this show might already have known about this, listened to us and went, oh, poor things, I don't know about the nine dimensions, right, And then there's another part of our audience who is listening to this and going, there's nine dimensions and consciousness. So sometimes we bring people on and we are fully aware of what we're talking about, and other times we have no idea. And so the potential for both sides to come and learn from people like you is wonderful. We're learning an awful lot, and those that already know about the nine dimensions, hopefully we'll be learning also because they'll be able to put things more in perspective or things like that. It will be a reminder. So I love that you came on and taught us something new. So thank you for that, first of all.
Speaker 2: And I love podcasts like yours because I learned so much too, And I know that the more I learned, there's more that I don't know.
Speaker 4: So that's that's great.
Speaker 3: That that's very true. I didn't even that are we supposed to folks us on a single point when we meditate. I mean that explains a lot.
Speaker 1: I've been doing it wrong, just like I mean, it depends if everyone does it differently. I just know that sometimes for me, I need the concentration. Without the concentration, I get lost in my thoughts, so I try to focus on a single point.
Speaker 3: So I have a question going very back to the beginning, and it's going to sound I don't know, like I'm being sarcastic or facetious, and it's not. This is just a genuine I'm just something that you mentioned. You were talking about consciousness and how even a rock has consciousness. So if we as humans are multi dimensional and we are trying to evolve and trying to increase and expand our consciousness, is the rock trying to do that as well?
Speaker 4: Very good question.
Speaker 1: That's my partner. That's why she's on the show.
Speaker 2: I would say no, because the rock would be more operating more from a maybe first and a second dimension level of awareness. And so it doesn't have a mind of its own, It doesn't have feelings or thoughts. It can't self realize, right, OK, and we can do this. What can happen is I don't know if I can say that a rock can die and reincarnate as a human or as an animal, but for sure animals, so the animal kingdom, that can happen too, because even though they might not necessarily be able to self realize, to know that they're animals and to make sense of their feelings and why they are here, they.
Speaker 4: Have a level.
Speaker 2: They are in the third dimension. They're very connected with the second dimension, which is related to nature, but they can die and reincarnate as another animal or as a human being. So compared to the rock and compare to the animals, we are more evolved beings, and we are actually very evolved beings because we have the potential to expand our consciousness and really understand why we're here and become again a part of that lactic team. That's where we're heading towards as a collective as well Mother Earth too, So it's like it's regaining and remembering that we too are part of the universe and the galaxy.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if dogs are like the next level is humans, because they have that capacity, that unconditional love. If that's one of the goals, maybe then they then they come back and they're human, and it's like, oh, this is what I wanted.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, but you know that to your point, as animals, they do bring a certain frequency to the planet, and so we humans interact with them. And even if we don't interact with them, I've always been obsessed with whales. I've always felt a deep connection with them, and I've learned that they are on planet Earth to bring higher frequencies and to bring higher consciousness. So even though we don't have whales as pets, we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, maybe you don't, but maybe we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I did, which but it was a stuffed animal. But essentially, for me, they are very extraterrestrial and and they come from Cereus or oor Ian, but they they come here to to anchor that high frequency because they're very they have a very high level of consciousness. And so different animals bring different frequencies. And yes, dogs have that unconditional love that a lot of us need to learn. And that makes me believe that that's one of the reasons why a lot of humans have dogs as pets, because they bring that frequency to themselves too, and hopefully that awakens that self love that unconditional love within us.
Speaker 1: You just maybe very sad. Why because then I started thinking about all those dogs are trained to attack, they're actually training the love their true cells out of them. That's that makes me sad.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they're doing it because they love the person that's training them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's still dogs have unconditional love, and so if they are loving and they're trained to not love rather to attack, that's that's a sad thing. I just got sad.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So we've touched on all the levels except for six, seven, and eight. Any snippets that you can give us real quick as to what those might be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: When we sort of move from the fifth dimension up, it's basically just fun to explore what these dimensions are because the five D is really the key and the portal to experiencing and exploring higher dimensions and higher levels of awareness. And five D is very much related to the heart chakra and the higher heart, and that's also what Mother Earth is focusing more on over the last few years and continues to do so. And we two as individuals. So when you start opening activating that heart chakra, basically even our upper chakras, they start to activate as well, so you don't have to do much to activate your throat chakra and your third eye, your crown chakras. It's very much the work on the heart. The heart is really the portal, and the pleadings always say that your heart is your multi dimensional tool, and so when we get to experience more of that five D consciousness, then we just experience these higher dimensions. So sixty is all about sacred geometry and creating divine creativity. So we are also sacred geometry because we've been designed to be humans, and so the sixty is related to sacred geometry, which is also a topic that a lot of people study and even heal also a lot by exploring sacred geometry. And then the seventh dimension is all about sound and frequency. It reminds us that we are beings of frequency, We are beings of sound, and that sound is not just the sound of my voice that you can hear, but also the sound of my thought and my intentions and what I'm sending out into the universe. And sound is how light travels through the universes too, and through the galaxy, and that's what the eighth dimension is the realm of light. And so when you think of eight, seven and six, the eight D is the realm of light. So light as a photon that starts to vibrate becomes frequency becomes sound. So that's light creates sound, and then sound actually creates sacred geometry too. There's this study called simetics. If anyone goes on YouTube and type simetics, you will see how the frequency starts to create this perfect sacred geometry on a plague. I think there's like sand or salt, and you see just the perfection of sacred geometry that's created by frequency. And different frequencies also create different shapes and formats. So that's, in a nutshell, that's what they are.
Speaker 3: With all of your experience. Would you say that people flip flop between the different levels or like like you, I mean, are you like in the sixth or seventh dimension? Most of the time, I.
Speaker 2: Would say that we as humans right now, we're all mostly oscillating between the three D, four D and five D because when you awaken, you break through the so called matrix three D matrix, and then you start that journey of self realization and healing, and then you start exploring more of that four D and the four D is connected to that duality that we experience in three D, but also connected to that non duality that we experience in five D. So it's a very interesting, very complex dimension too. And so according to the play, Eating's most humans right now are in four D. And so that's good news because that means we're heading.
Speaker 4: We're heading towards five D.
Speaker 2: Even though five D is not necessarily a destination, it looks like the way I'm speaking, it looks like it is. But as a collective, we are experiencing more of a four D level of awareness. And that is positive because that means there's a lot of potential for us to experience more of that five D consciousness. I see it more as a moment to moment thing. You might be in traffic and you might be really angry, and you might be really judgmental. That's not really a five D experience. That's more of a that's literally a three D experience. But you might then get home and just I don't know, connect with your heart, relax, meditate that that's more of a five D experience. But any experience can be different. And if you go for a walk, for example, in the park or in nature. You could have a wonderful, blissful five D of being in the moment with Mother Nature and just having visions and just feeling one with the birds and the flowers. But you could also just be thinking about all the stuff that you need to do and just have your mind really scattered and easy. That's more of a three D experience. But you could have both experiences in different times in the same event. But I think that the key is the level of awareness and how much you are aware of your thoughts, how much you're aware of these moments of the experiences, because someone who is more in the three D level of awareness, they will not have that even that and I say this without judgment, but they will not have that awareness to reflect even on the moment. They might not even know what it feels like to be present.
Speaker 1: They might not be aware that they're being so judgmental all the time and angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I said, you could go both, Like two people can go into the same walk and have different experiences, and that the experience will be according to the level of consciousness that they are in. So you could see it as something more general, like I am aware that those moments were not very five D, and I'm okay with it because I love myself and I forgive myself. So that's also an aspect of five D bringing that compassion, that self love. But someone else might have the same experience, and then they might not reflect on it, they will just be on that loop. Does that make sense that general?
Speaker 4: But you also.
Speaker 1: Pinpoint completely, and I was somewhat serious in them as much as when I've when I've been judgmental and angry and flipping people off in the car, I've been very much into three D and not actually conscious that I'm not actually being in a three D until later you go, oh, I probably shouldn't fliped that guy off, not because I'm afraid of my life, but rather I should have been more loving person. Right, So, in the moment you lose that consciousness, you lose that connection to that consciousness, and then later on hopefully you'll you'll reconnect and realize oops, moving on, right, That makes sense? Yes, yeah, so many questions. You bring up, So many questions. I got so much to talk to you about. We're definitely not going to have enough time for all of it. However, I do want to dive into a couple of other things with you once we come back. We got to take a break, but when we get back, I want to talk to you about the fact that you channel the Pleaadians and we're going to talk about that a little bit, and maybe you can give us some hints as to how to connect into some of those higher dimensions, how to connect into the five D so that we can ascend into that five D consciousness that everyone talks about. Right, stay with us, because when we come back, was going to answer all those questions and so much more on the skeptic positions. This was a fun five star review that we got on Apple Podcast is from Kiwi in Ireland and I gotta chuck a lot of it, so I gotta share it with you. The topic of the review is why five stars with a question mark Well Kiwi in Ireland goes on to explain why the first star, well, it's fantastic variable, eye opening content and guests. The second star and open minded yet questioning, the third star for being fun and entertaining, intense content delivered with a chuckle. The fourth star it's easily relatable, hosts, respectful and engaging. I struggle with the same aspects as will and I appreciate the self deprecating humor and candidness and the fifth star free of lotus, flowers, rainbows and unicorns, the metaphysicals delivered in a way anyone can grasp. Kiwi in Ireland think you think, you think you you really see us, And I really appreciate that everything you said that's exactly what we're going for. So I'm thankful that you have felt it and that you took the time to write it out so eloquently so that others that are looking for shows like this can actually see that this show might be cool. So if you'd like to hear your review rit on the air, just go to Apple Podcasts like Kiwe and Ireland did and leave us a five strong review and go a long way towards providing social proof for those that are looking for this type of content. All Right, Kiwi, thank you once again for taking the time to leave us this review and Apple podcasts. It really made our day. Now let's let's get back to the show. Welcome back to the Skeptic Physicians today. Did I say skeptic?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: It's exactly Welcome back to the Skeptic minimum instance. Yeah, that's a the name of our new show.
Speaker 3: Well, we just got back from Denmark. I think that's how they say it. You're practicing your Danish.
Speaker 1: It makes us crazy kind of sense to me. I don't know what it is, all right, No, really, welcome back to the skeptic metaphysicians. We are thrilled to be talking to Will coming out of here, who is a chandeler of the Pleaadians. He's also a multi dimensionality guide and wow is We've been diving into the levels or dimensions of consciousness and I've been learning a lot, a lot, a lot. Now we talked about all these other dimensions of consciousness. But how can someone who is really wanting to connect with the five D to be more living in the five D? How can someone do that and stay in that consciousness as long as possible? What's the best way? What's your best tip?
Speaker 2: I would say that the desire to be in five D as much as possible might be a little bit disappointing, because don't burst my bubble, Will, I'm sorry, just because yes, it's absolutely possible. But like I said, we're oscillating between three D, four D, five D and it's okay because if you want to schedule an appointment with your dentist, or we schedule a meeting here. That's part of the three D, right. We need to have that ego functioning so that we are able to schedule things, and we are able to look at our past and collect data and learn from it. We're able to plan things for the future.
Speaker 1: But we could love our dentists. I don't, but we could, right, So that could be more so while you're sending the appointment with the dentists, you could love sitting an appointment with the dentists. Like come at the appointment from belove and I.
Speaker 3: Think yes, but I think like some every once in a while, and I don't. Everyone's not. I get like that whole love feeling right, like I feel it in my skin, not just like it feels like my body is vibrating almost. It's just awesome that I was like that all the time. I don't get anything down.
Speaker 1: That's just the gas from the dentist. It makes me vibrate too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's an experience too, and you're experiencing that because of many things, maybe fear or trauma or just like body sensations. And that's part of your three aspect right, and I think you experience five D when you allow yourself to be human and to really enjoy all aspects of your humanness even when you're angry or frustrated or judgmental, or allow yourself to feel your feelings, your emotions, whether you're sad or joyful, and learn to not judge the emotions. To basically the five D even though yes, it's the realm of love and oneness, unity, consciousness, unity within yourself, even accepting yourself, but it's also very much related to the aspect of neutrality because when you love, love what is, that doesn't mean that you're enjoying what is, but it means you accept what is.
Speaker 1: And so when.
Speaker 2: You love the part of yourself that maybe you don't necessarily enjoy or you don't necessarily like, that means you're giving light to that aspect of yourself. And that is the five D level of awareness, is having that perspective that is higher than your ego, that is higher than the three D, and so loving all of you, all parts of yourself, loving the experience of being human in this time and space, and again loving from that space that is more of a neutral space that doesn't mean.
Speaker 4: You're apathetic to word life.
Speaker 2: It just means that you accept things as they are, you accept the experience. And so the more that you do that in your day to day life, the more that you will experience that five D. But it won't necessarily be that you're always blissful, that you're always connected with your higher self. In the future, yes, that's what we might look like, but right now we're still in the shift through the shift, so that's why we're experiencing these different dimensions of consciousness and sometimes all that once gotcha.
Speaker 1: So basically, don't beat your self up when you fall back into three D because it's all part of the experience we're going through right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and honor the three D experience as much as you honor that you want to be more in that five D, but not thinking that five D is better or worse. And I think that's because that's part of our three D ego perspective, and because the three D is all about duality and judging and labels, and so then we tend to label things and evaluate things as good or bad, worse or better. But when you start to tap into that five D consciousness more, you can still see things as good or bad, but you know that that is your three D self observing that event or that thing or that person. And so maybe, in other words, I could say that you experience more of that five D consciousness when you're when you have more awareness of yourself, when you're more tuned in with that higher aspect of yourself, that's the observer self, that's your higher self. You could say that is more neutral, that sees you from that higher perspective and doesn't judge you, and so that you're more and more connected to that, so that through time and through practice and through experience, you become more one with your higher self.
Speaker 3: It looked like you had a question like to cut you off, so I know, but it's gone now. I don't remember what it was. It was a good one too, probably maybe maybe it wasn't a good one. I don't remember. Sorry, it could have been a terrible question. So maybe everything happens the way it's supposed to. So maybe you were supposed to cut me off because it was such a bad question.
Speaker 1: I did want to ask, Wow, you just went from three D to five D in a matter of us split second.
Speaker 3: But I have another question, So have you personally experienced six or seven or even eight d yes.
Speaker 2: I would say that we experienced that mostly when we're having a deep meditation, having those altered states of consciousness, and I take people through those journeys. Usually I work more with breath work and guided journeys guided meditations, because the breath work really helps you to release any stagnant energy. You clear the channels. Sometimes you cry, sometimes you stomp your feed, so it's very good to release. That can be very cathartic. And then after that clearing that release, you become so much more connected to your subconscious mind, to your heart, and to your spirit, and you're able to have more of those altered state of consciousness. Actually, breath work releases DMT, which gives you that psychedelic experience, almost like when you have I don't know, mushrooms or have an ayahuasca ceremony, but you do that with your breath, and you know you don't have your breath is your breath, and.
Speaker 1: The side effects are way easier.
Speaker 2: And it's expensive, right, you can do it in your bedroom, you know.
Speaker 3: I have a big proponent of breath work. I love it. I have not done much of it, but when I have Holy cow, it is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing what you can do with your breath.
Speaker 2: But but all of that to say too that then then you're you're so much more in touch with that subtler part of yourself, so that the guided meditations or the journeys can really take you to that, to those visions and to those feelings of connecting with your spirit guides, with your higher self, of traveling through the astrorom. And so that's when you I would say, you experienced more of those higher levels of consciousness. You experience more of maybe like telepathy for example, when you connect with your guides, with your higher self, that that in itself would be uh a seven eight D experience, if you will, because then you're connecting through sound with the higher ROMs, but you're not necessarily speaking. So these are moments that I personally see as experiencing those those higher dimensions.
Speaker 1: I've made this one guy or this one gal, wait all this time. You know that that one person out there who was like Will Rodriguez, you butchered a word in the introduction when you were talking with the Pleaadians, and it was I got to find out how badly I did, it was a Taigia. How what was the name? What was that?
Speaker 4: I say Taigetta?
Speaker 2: But you know what, there are there are people that say differently, especially like the other names of the seven Sisters as well. To be honest, I don't know which one is right, but so okay, it's all good.
Speaker 1: So then what what is that? Exactly?
Speaker 2: So Pleedes is a star cluster, right, So the the most famous stars are the seven seven stars, the seven Sisters. There is there are different myths as well around the seven Sisters, from Greek myths and to Japanese myths, but basically there are more than seven stars in the Pladies cluster, and so one of the stars is called Taigeta. But Taget is not necessarily a planet, so it's a it's a star, and around there are planets.
Speaker 1: So gotcha.
Speaker 2: Another example is Alone, which again some people say it differently, but Alon is one of the seven Sisters, or of the seven stars, even sistars, but Alone is the central son of our neighborhood galaxy Andromeda galaxy, and so around Alone there are planets as well. So just so that you can see how big it is. But we're talking about star clusters and stars. There are planets around the stars.
Speaker 3: Too, Is it like our Sun with the planets around it.
Speaker 2: Yes, So our Sun, which we can call our central Sun, is very actually very much connected to Alone and they exchange information. So Alone sends information to our Sun, our Sun sends information to Earth into the planets here in this in our solar system, and this is how we receive information or light codes with new information for us to continue through this process of ascension. So you might have heard that recently we've been blasted with solar flares, and that affects Mother Earth, but that also affects us because then we are receiving more of those light codes that we are ready to receive because before we weren't so much ready and that and the same applies to us as individuals too. Or if you're ready to receive, and if you're open, you're going to receive.
Speaker 4: It a lot.
Speaker 2: And that's good because that's going to accelerate your expansion of consciousness. It can also be a little bit overwhelming because then your body needs time to adjust and to integrate. So it's a constant cycle of evolution basically that we're going through.
Speaker 1: So the beings that you channel are from that star cluster.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, So I discovered this actually by doing, because I do group sessions and I also work one on one and I get we get a lot of questions and many questions that I never thought of asking myself.
Speaker 4: And so I discovered that.
Speaker 2: Because somebody asked, like about who are these beings? And basically that's what they said. What we said is that I channel my higher self, which is a play eden being from Taigeta from that star. But I also because sometimes I feel like it's a collective group. So the collective consciousness, it doesn't feel like it's one being. It feels more like it's a collective and then they present themselves as nine D collective play adian.
Speaker 1: When you channel them, because we've had channellers on the show before, do they completely take over? Do they just give you send you information that you can access right away? How does that work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a process.
Speaker 2: I say that channeling is a journey, and I get very excited talking about it about this, and actually today we started. I have a course called Introduction to Channeling. It's a three module, three week course. Today was the first day of the group, so very fresh and I love talking about it because I also like to demystify some things about channeling. And I say the very first less than I say, you are already channeling, like you channel all the time. Maybe you don't call it channeling, you're not aware that you're channeling. But this is happening. When you're having an idea, when you have that intuitive nudge to call somebody to do something, to make a decision, when you're having that inner guidance that is so loud and you just know that this is the path. These are moments that you're you're channeling, right. But I also believe that because channeling is becoming I want to say, more more natural, Like maybe ten years ago or twenty years ago, it wasn't that you wouldn't see many people channeling or you wouldn't even talk much about channeling. I mean, it was already happening. These books that I mentioned that they were channeled in the nineties or late eighties.
Speaker 4: So it's been happening.
Speaker 2: But I also believe that it's changing because because in the past, I feel like it was more of a ritual. It was more of like, oh, that person has the gift or is a special and they would go into very deep trands, almost as if being possessed. So it was that feeling. And I feel like more and more will be so much in touch with our multi dimensionality, with the spiritual world, because I feel like the veil is thinning, you know, the walls are breaking, and so we're getting more and more access and it's just becoming a more natural thing. So the same way that I don't know, we're talking here, connecting and you're listening to me, I'm listening to you and we're speaking, I feel like and that's also a message that the play Eatings keep giving that this will be the norm in the future, like will be communicating telepathically amongst ourselves and with our higher self, with our spirit guides team, because that's a skill that it's inherent to us as human beings, as multi dimensional beings, but we forgot that we had those skills. So those skills, I mean the psychic skills, psychic abilities. Right, So the same way that you can see with your eyes or you can hear with your physical ears, you can also see with your inner eye, with your third eye, you can here with your telepathic communication skills. And so more and more that's going to be awakened, and that's already happening for a lot of us. And so when you have that awareness, then you can practice and you can develop that. And I forgot your question initially because I think I went through no.
Speaker 1: No, It's really interesting. What I'm getting from you is that is it's more of a an inner know like a knowing like it doesn't alter you. That the question was do you get altered? You like, how does it do you go into a translate? You did answer it to the point where maybe it's getting outdated that that trans thing is moving away, and it's more about living in the moment of channeling as going in and out of it. So it's not like a you're not being altered, but rather you're just living in it. That's a cool thought.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and that's that's what I feel today. Like when I'm when I'm channeling, it feels it feels it doesn't feel like I'm being taken over or I'm changing my voice or anything like we're changing my body. It does feel like I'm shifting frequencies, and so I'm more in the moment. It's almost as if I disconnect, right and I don't hear the cars on the street or the dog marking, and that doesn't take me out of my presence. It just feels like I'm becoming one with my higher self or with those guides, and today I'm able to shift that freequancy more quickly. And also sometimes even during the day, I just feel like I might be talking and messages are just coming through. Even in this conversation. I feel like sometimes it's like my higher self speaking and I'm just being the channel. And that's what I foresee for all of us in the future. But that that was a I had to go through a process to get to today. And I also be channeling as a journey. And you are on a journey as much as I am, and so then you experience different practices and then you get to experiment as well what works for you what doesn't work for me. Again, the breathwork practice for me was the meditation too, but the breath work practice the sound practice as well. I work with sounding with my boys and with tuning forward. So these are tools that have helped me to connect more deeply with my guides and with my high yourself. And I shared this story today in the course because there was a time that I wanted to do my breath work solo practice, so I would breathe for twenty thirty minutes, then I would receive the message and then I would get out of that state. Then I would type the messages that I got, and then I would record the messages. And that's how I started sharing my channeled messages.
Speaker 4: But that was like a lot of work, and one session they were.
Speaker 2: Like that, you don't have to do all of this, Like you can just set the intention and take a few deep breaths and we're there.
Speaker 1: So it's cool because then it's almost like normalizing this whole thing, right, making it normal, where when this stuff started coming out, it's almost like the universe have to get our attention. Look this fantastic thing, right, and then that you get caught up in like the spectacle of it, and look, just channel gets altered and it's like super mysterious. And now we don't have that need now because we're shifting more the five D consciousness, it's becomes more normal. And now that that whole magnificence doesn't have to be so magnificent, it could just be normal.
Speaker 3: Well, we have spoken though with quite a few channels that do transform and it's amazing. It's just the first time we were like, oh this is weird. Then the first several times yes, but now it's like, oh, go ahead, go I'm ready for questions. But I think it's really interesting saying basically, you just need to recognize it. Right, we have this in us, but we need to recognize for really for what it is that gutto because everyone's always telling you go with your gut. It's not just your gut talking to you. It's your higher conscious or you're super conscious.
Speaker 1: Right, you're channeling. I mean your gut is right, that comes from your higher self. So let's trust your guts. Because you're trusting your higher self. I mean that makes that makes great sense for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are different types of channel too, and yeah, there are different methods too that people get to that frequency shift. So I'm not disregarding the people that go through that process because everyone has one specific process. But even like if you're maybe painting, that can be you channeling too, you writing a book or writing a song or something.
Speaker 1: Definitely writing, Yeah, I guess are.
Speaker 2: All moments of channeling.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're just about out of time. Will this has been incredible. I know we've got more conversations ahead of us because we didn't touch on everything I wanted to talk about, So we'll have to get you back on the show again. But before we go, someone wanted to reach out to you, wanted to learn from you, wanted to read about your book. We didn't get a chance to talk about your book. What's the best way for someone to reach out to you and learn more about you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you this has been because that has been so fun. I'm really grateful to be here. And yeah, I'll come back anytime. This is really fun. I think the best way is to go to my website. It's Will coming at a dot com and coming out as C A M I N A d A and you'll find all the links to my socios and my community. And I have a podcast too, and if you like Instagram, then you can find me on Instagram as well.
Speaker 4: I have two channels.
Speaker 2: One it's my own it's gee Will, so it's g U I Will, and the other one is Pleading Channel, which is an Instagram that I post daily messages from the play idioms, so you get channel messages every day. And people seem to be really enjoying that channel.
Speaker 1: Too, very cool you get you got two new subscribers for that, absolutely thank you. So we're going to add direct links to some of those in our show notes. So if you missed any of that, just go to Sculptumneposition dot com, go to Will's episode page and you will see those links late in there, so it's easy for you to get in touch. So well. Once again, such a pleasure meeting you look forward to staying in touch.
Speaker 4: Likewise, thank you so much for me, and a.
Speaker 1: Huge thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. We'd love for you to contribute by sending us a voicemail or an email from our website, or leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform that supports them. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Well, that's all for now, but we'll see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,