Speaker 1: I'm Marie.
Speaker 2: Hey, Johnny, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, it's nice talking to you.
Speaker 3: Day, Johnny.
Speaker 4: There must be something going on and you wouldn't be calling War of the Roses.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Me and my wife we've been haven't been doing so well. We're kind of everything's on the rocks. We're pretty much seems like in a loveless marriage.
Speaker 2: How long you've been married?
Speaker 1: Three years?
Speaker 4: Any kids?
Speaker 1: No? No kids?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We gave each other a hall pass, we promised, just one, suggested to us by one of our friends.
Speaker 4: And how's it going for you?
Speaker 1: For me? Not so good. I haven't really met anybody yet.
Speaker 2: What were you hoping to get out of this?
Speaker 1: I was hoping to find something, maybe a little bit of spark and maybe that my wife really is all I need, you know, trying to find somebody out there nowadays it's hard.
Speaker 4: Okay, So no luck on your end.
Speaker 2: What about the wife?
Speaker 1: Three dates in with one guy already and making me kind of upset?
Speaker 3: She's had three dates A past means one time to.
Speaker 4: Me, Because my wife and I talked about this before, although we would never do it, we talked about it. We kid around everybody, kids around about the hall pass thing, meaning one pass you could sleep with the guy. Now leading up with sleeping with the guy, that's your one free hall pass. How many dates it takes to get there? Are you talking sex?
Speaker 1: Well? Our agreement was was that if we slept with another person, we would notify the other before or after, most likely after. You don't want to kill the vibe by clone.
Speaker 5: Before well, of course you wouldn't want to kill the vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the vibe is important.
Speaker 4: Well as per the rules of engagement.
Speaker 2: Has she notified you yet of such?
Speaker 1: Well, she did not inform me. But if I do know my wife in about our first date, I'm really hoping that.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, So she's three dates in on her one free haul pass. I'm thinking it's all it's a bundle.
Speaker 2: It's like a bundle.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really hope not that it's not a triple play package here. And I gotta be honest with you. After thinking about it, it makes me really realize how much I love and appreciate her, And it just sucks that it took something like this for me to realize all that.
Speaker 2: What about making out? Have you made out with anybody?
Speaker 1: No? You know I've done it. I need more time. I need to get into better shape too. You know, I've just kind of hit the gym a lot harder.
Speaker 2: And when your time.
Speaker 1: With two, all three, just come on around me.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, I'm calling for Linda.
Speaker 5: This is she.
Speaker 3: My name is Marie, and I'm calling from Redroses dot Com. I'm calling to let you know that we have a dozen long stem roses free.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, right if this is a sales call, I'm not interested. No, no, no, I'm really very busy right now.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I understand, So I'll make this quick. We're you know, we're a brand new company and we're kind of letting people know who we are. And as a promotional vehicle, we get a list of names, we pick one randomly and give them a dozen long stem roses for free.
Speaker 2: And your name is who we chose today. So congratulations.
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, we're a flower shop here in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: You know, we're just trying to get people to know about us and know who we are so they can come to us in the future and tweet about us stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So congratulations.
Speaker 5: Just for clear, this is a sales call, but just so you know this is a it's not not a sales call. Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm just I'm actually calling to give you something for free.
Speaker 5: Hello, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I mean the flowers are gorgeous.
Speaker 3: They're beautiful, long stem roses, and they're in a crystal va. In fact, of oz alone is probably worth about seventy five bucks.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: And the and the oas is real crystal. That's what you're yes, you're telling me, Yes, okay, okay, awesome.
Speaker 2: You want to do this?
Speaker 5: We can do this, all right?
Speaker 2: So who would you like to send these gorgeous roses to?
Speaker 5: I think i'd like to send them to Dan Is Dan your husband? Yes, I'd like to send them to Dan. He's at two for beef.
Speaker 4: All right, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'll get the address in one second.
Speaker 3: But why don't you tell us what you want to say on the note to your husband?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: Looking forward to seeing you again?
Speaker 3: I can you don't see your husband, mocha, that's not really any of your business. Oh well, it kind of is, because I know that Dan is at your husband?
Speaker 5: Great, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I we we definitely need to tell her.
Speaker 2: Now it's time you gotta tell her.
Speaker 4: Linda, I'm sorry, Yes, Hi, my name is Sean Hamilton. You're actually on the radio in New York City on a feature of a very popular feature on a radio station called k TU in Manhattan.
Speaker 2: That's Marie.
Speaker 4: She's not actually with a Rose company, She's with this radio station. Your husband, Johnny, has been on the phone the entire time.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be on the radio.
Speaker 4: In a minute, I'm going to I'm going to offer you an incentive after the call. So let's say, after this call finishes, you do not want to After we offer you the incentive, you do not want to be on the radio, we won't be allowed to play this later on this afternoon at five point.
Speaker 1: You obviously have you had something in the works already before anything ever took.
Speaker 5: How do you know that, Johnny? What were you hoping to accomplish with all this? How else was I supposed to get.
Speaker 1: The only way I knew? Right to get you on the phone. I can't say anything to you. I mean, you guys heard the attitude she gave you when she first answered the phone. That's what I deal with every day.
Speaker 2: So what you guys are separated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, right now I'm living with a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Oh a male friend?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: A girlfriend? I'm going on. Sure, I am living with a woman.
Speaker 1: Listen, I know what we agreed to, Linda. Just going through all this, there's nobody else out there like you, and this made me realize it. And I just want to work things out and I don't want to get divorced, and I really want you by my side. It's sad that we had to find out this way, but I just want you to know that I do love you and I do appreciate you, and I just want things to get better between us because there's no one else out there for me except you. If you slept with them or not, it just will consider this a speed bump in our marriage. I just want you.
Speaker 5: Back, you know what, John, I'm ready for something different, and I don't think it can be with you.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm very sorry.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't know that things you were gonna come to this. I didn't know how far I was gonna go.
Speaker 5: I just want I like together. I don't think you love me. I think you're just upset that you're losing me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm almost thinking she had this whole thing. I mean, come on, she she knew who she was gonna go for, and that's why you've had four or five.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, come on, John, we are so sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 4: John, You are so sorry, dude.
Speaker 5: Ye, I'm sorry. John. It's over.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: How cold are you?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: Bye bye?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Right