Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Now we've got some breaking news. Two Republican senators have now reached a deal with Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche at the center and it paves the way for Blanche's confirmation. Senators John Cornan and Tom Tillis had previously opposed Blanche's confirmation over the Justice Department's anti weaponization fund. In a statement just moments ago, Cornan and Tillen said the Department of Justice provided a formal order terminating that fund. They added that they look forward to voting to advance Blanche's nomination out of the US Senate Judiciary Committee soon. That is movement on an area that there was none just a few days ago. And will that kind of get the levers and inside the Senate for them to be able to do other things. We're watching all of it right now. By the way, they go on resours pretty soon, so.
Speaker 1: We are closely going on.
Speaker 4: We know again. Welcome my friends to the Monday edition of Bosnorlease Rush, our fastest hour in American media. There is a lot going on. Todd Blanche deserves to become confirmed he is a great candidate to become the head of the Justice Department. All right, we are going to spend some time on a few things, including the upcoming primaries. Robert F. Kennedy Junior gave Dana Bash a master class on her own network CNN on telling the truth and lies, and we will have some audio from that, as well as other stories. Some of the others will get to really quickly. Carlos, let's begin with cut number thirty teen. Please, who's a mayor of New York City? And I raised this issue the day that he stood in front of the crowd and proudly announced he was opening five of these government stores a few weeks ago. And you'll remember one of the things we did. We played the music the theme from The Godfather. We asked at the time, littlely Bonox here, so we can be right in line with especially the crowd that will be going to the government grocery stores. Proudly we asked if this was going to turn out to be another fraud campaign, meaning that people would take the lower priced items mandated by the state and then go and resell them elsewhere, and perhaps this was away five grocery stores, five families perhaps this was a way for organized crime to even get involved if they chose to on these government supermarkets. Here's the question into that was raised over the last day with Aman Dandie.
Speaker 5: How are you going to keep people from taking advantage of that you know that deal basically, and is there going to be a limit on the number of items that someone can take that are discounted at that level from that essential basket.
Speaker 6: So our RFP makes very clear that this is a program for New Yorkers to be able to put food on the table, not a program for people to be able to make a quick buck through reselling. I'm going to pass it over to our ADC had G Pack to add some additional details.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So if you look at o RP for the operator, we are looking to make sure that we target New Yorkers, whether it be a sort of a library card, ask that. And also we manage who's buying and that is focused on everyday New Yorkers, So we are mindful of that, and so we're going to make sure that we have all the place, all the things in place to make ensure that that does not happen.
Speaker 4: Did you understand her answer? Does anybody understand her answer, and I don't even understand her position. We're going to turn it over to our rr pq rx tuv XYZ person that does the blah blah blather. And she gets on and says, we're going to do something with the library card acts. What is that with a library card esque kind of proposal. What she's saying, folks in every day language which they don't want to use when discussing their government grocery store, is that they are going to require identification. They're going to have some sort of ID card that you must present, and you're going to have to go through, obviously some system of being idd to prove that you are a New Yorker, a New York City resident, and then you're going to have to show your ID when you go in to buy the discounted groceries. Now, how is that supposed to prevent people from reselling? I don't know. That doesn't present prevent anybody from reselling. But let me ask you a question. If they are going to have IDs as a requirement, who in society, Carlos, Let's see, if you're as politically as good as I think you are, Carlos, what group of people in American society. Do democrats claim don't have the wherewithal to get an ID and they don't have an ID? I'm waiting, mm hmm, I don't say it. Come on, political question, Philip, help him, help me, help us. What group of people do the Democrats claim are too ignorant, too uncouth, too too stupid to have identification?
Speaker 8: Call plaques the plaques? Yes, the plaques don't have ID. And if the plaques don't have ID, then how are the plaques gonna be able to go shop at the government grocery stores because the blaques can't get ID?
Speaker 4: So what's going on here? Are these city grocery stores now going to be anti black? Blacks need not apply, Blacks need not come in and shop because everybody knows, according to democrats, blacks can't get IDs. And if they and if there's an ID that they can use to shop, then why couldn't they have an ID that they need to vote? So I think the mayor has a I opened up a can of worms here and we need to get this straight. Okay, moving on, I would really like to know the answer to that question. By the way, you're telling us all the time that blacks can't figure out how to get an ID, and yet people in New York are now going to demand that everybody shows up with some kind of library esque ID card so that they can take part in the City City grocery giveaway. And I still don't understand how an idea is supposed to stop people from reselling what they buy? Well, how does an ID stop anybody from reselling anything? Somebody needs to explain this. Okay, ladies and gentlemen. We're in the primary season, as you know that. I think there are sixteen or some eights. Do you know the Virgin Islands had their primary like two or three days ago. Do you know that woman Epstein's friend the games out of that Stacy Plasket woman, she wasn't running to retain her seat as a delegate. She was running for governor of virgin and she won. She won nine thousand people voted over nine thousand in their little primary deal and for governor and lieutenant governor. And Stacey E. Plask Hat got four thousand, four hundred and ninety three votes, And she and her partner Milton E. Potter, and so they're gonna be probably the next governor and lieutenant governor down there at the Epstein Islands and the Virgin Virgin Islands. This goes to show you, Okay, what do we have coming up in primaries? Tomorrow's a big day Tomorrow, Kansas, Michigan with El Saiad, everybody's claiming he's gonna win. Missouri, Virginny, and Washington State are going to have their primaries two days from now Tennessee. Then on August eighth, it's gonna be Hawaii's turn. Next week, well week after Florida has its shot and Florida eighteenth is that one? No, No, that's the eighteenth. Before then or next week, it's Vermont, Wisconsin and our Connecticut and Minnesota. All of those guys go in on the eleventh. On the eighteenth, it's Floodida, Alaska and Wyoming. Then when you move into September, we got Massachusetts gonna have one there one off. A week later it's New Hampshire and Rhode Island. And then finally pre primary season wraps up with Delaware in the middle of September. But the big ones everyone's going to be looking at Tomorrow, Michigan, that's the big race that everybody's going to be looking at. When we get back. We will hear from CNN Harry Entton on what the prediction markets are saying about the primaries there. And also Reverend Al Housewife's pal had Mariana Presley on with him and they were, oh, painting about the race in Michigan. Uh, Snurly, James Goldlan both Snurly's Rush Hour Fastest hour in American media underway The.
Speaker 1: Rush Hour with James Golden retaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, fastest out on American media. Conciner. Oh, you know what, over the weekend an actor died. Now you all know I'm not good with actors' names, faces, or anything. I don't know. It's just that it's one of my weak spots, so I always have to rely on other people to tell me. Uh the phil did you watch the Sopranos?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm from Jersey's legally required.
Speaker 4: Okay, Vincent, what's his last history? Oh? I'm glad you said it because I was gonna mispronounce his name. I'm mispronounced to be honest. Okay, So he he passed away over the weekend, Right he did? Yeah? Who did he? Who did he? Play on The Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, everyone knows his iconic role.
Speaker 4: I know, who did he play on the Sopranos, like the character? Yeah, yeah, who did he playing?
Speaker 2: He was you know, he was one of the guys inside Tony's crew, we.
Speaker 4: Carlos. What'd you say? No, I just saw I just saw his name on the internet. I'm not gonna say it because I haven't watched the show, but everyone remembers. He just saw his name on the internet. Yeah, And you can't say his name. I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 2: I mean his name in the show was was Sal.
Speaker 4: Sal.
Speaker 2: He had like a nickname that, like I guess, was a little bit more like they didn't really call him Sal all the time they called him. They called him by his nickname a little bit more.
Speaker 4: What was his nickname? Oh?
Speaker 2: I you know, I can't. It's so iconic, but it's like, for some reason right now, it's just it's slipping t J.
Speaker 4: Do you know the guy's nickname? You don't know his nickname. Nobody knows the guy's nickname.
Speaker 2: It's kind of you know, the show was like twenty years ago. It's kind of hard to remember. These stakes. You can't remember every character in every show.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was, you know, an iconic character, part.
Speaker 4: Of its iconic, you remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right. If it was that, I guess, you know, I don't want to say it wasn't iconic, but it's you know, he was he was sal and sopranos. Mhm, thank you, Phil No anytime, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing. Nobody can call a guy's nickname. He was. Okay, got it, thank you. Why are you shaking your head? Calls nothing? Nothing? Yeah, all right, Harry Inton was talking, Thank you, Philip.
Speaker 8: Harry.
Speaker 4: Harry Inton was speaking about the prediction markets. We won't play at all, but let's go to cut two and talk about the Michigan primary, which is tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think that Abdula Sied will deliver the biggest blow so far against the establishment of the Democratic Party because he is the heavy favorite going in tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Just take a look at the prediction market. Odd's okay chance to be the Michigan Democratic Senate nominee Abdul Osied. Look at this, He's up to a ninety eight percent chance according to the Cashier prediction markets. Way up like a rocket. Compared to where he was in April third, when he was just a twenty eight percent chance just a few months ago. The bottom line is this, you look at all the data that is out there, Abdul asa Ed is the very heavy favorite going in in tomorrow, and of course he is backed by a lot of folks on the left wing of the Democratic Party. And at this point, as I said at the beginning, he looks tomorrow to deliver the biggest blow so far against the establishment wing.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, thanks Harry, we all know what you expect tomorrow. Now. Interesting news from the New York Times today, folks, Wait a minute, Lady Benedict is responding to she says it was a big cat. I don't know what she's talking. It was a big cat. What could she possibly mean? No idea. She's saying that was his nickname, It was a big cat. That they called him top like top cat or something. Was it top Cat? And she just texted me that, you know, is that true? Maybe it's either a yes or no question? Why you don't know? So you're gonna sit here and lie on the air and everybody knows you're lying because earlier you said you know it you read it on the internet. You said that you lied to yourself earlier. Big cat. We'll be right back, folks. Please keep it right there. I'll go away.
Speaker 1: The rush hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network the moment.
Speaker 11: Policies that will go in as broad and as deep and as far as the heart that they're feeling. You know, they don't want us to just elect leaders that are going to just soften and mitigate the harm. They don't want us to elect leaders that will just say, well, I'm better than Trump or we're not Trump. They want us to, you know, elect leaders that will offer an affirmative vision about what we can do what we can't accomplish together. So I am confident that you know, we can build a coalition necessary. You know, I'll just say this, Candidates of color are often underestimated. The same was true in my own ways. In twenty eighteen when I was elected, I read on an agenda that people try to moize and radicalize. In twenty eighteen, I was calling for the abolishing of ice. I was calling the concil student debt. I was calling for Medicare for all.
Speaker 4: I was calling.
Speaker 11: Radical criminal legal reform and ending qualified immunity. And you know those attempts to marginalize me were an attempt to marginalize a movement, an attempt to silence the voices of the most disenfranchised. But the movement has only multiplied.
Speaker 4: Lordie Henry, you know she never answered the question about his electability over the issue of his basically anti Israeli and the whole Democrat parties turned on Israel. She never came near it, and her answer would not address ith anniversary today of the passing of Ron Towson, who's one of the co founders of the Fifth Dimension, one of the amazing groups of the nineteen sixties and seventies. She passed away on this day in two thousand and one. The Fifth Dimension, an amazing group at an amazing time in America, The Fifth Dimension, Ron Towson, James Golden istarly with your fastest hour in American media. Okay, we're gonna get to the RFK stuff. But before we do quickly, New York Times has extorted day author of the democrats twenty twenty four autopsy says party left out a key chapter. Now this is being disputed. Let me just give you the lowdown real quick. The DNC chairman Ken Martin says he never got the chapter, never read it. The guy that wrote the autopsy said that he drafted. He said the draft release by the party had been compiled from work he submitted in November and December. He said that he printed out a chapter titled what happened in twenty twenty four and he personally handed it personally gave it to the party chairman of the DNC, Ken Martin in January. Ken Martin says that never happened. He was never provided a copy of the missing chapter. This alleged report section was not in any binder I reviewed. Now what happened? You would think it would be a pretty pretty definitive chapter if you are a Democrat. Now, what was in it? According to the author? In this chapter the Ken Martin says he never got. They said, is there a single point of failure in twenty twenty four? Perhaps it is a decision of the president to seek re election instead of passing the torch. One would think that that would be in there. He says, it wasn't there. Also, he says, in this missing chapter he analyzed the parties the Democrat parties loss of support among Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and Native American voters has gone missing. That was never included in this draft that they release. He also and get this, this to me is one of the biggest points. And this goes beyond Democrats. Republicans could write the same thing in every autopsy of their election losses too, but I haven't seen any political party actually address this in writing, either the Democrats or the Republicans. It pointedly raised concerned that the most senior Democratic strategists in twenty twenty four were financially secure and thus removed from the challenges facing many Americans. It is therefore possible the people in the room at the highest levels of twenty twenty four decision making misunderstood the mood and practicalities facing every day Americans. Now they didn't name names, but they did talk about people who had become generationally wealthy as strategists, and he warned. He wrote that Democrats seeking change keep banging their heads up against the system proven to be inflexible and self in riching. Let me tell you something this could apply to Democrats as well. The biggest strategies are in both parties are beyond belief wealthy, and they have enriched themselves from the campaigns that they want. They get a piece of the action, they get in many cases not all, but in many cases a piece of the ad buys. And by the time you look at all the money this, these guys walk out, whether they win or lose, they walk out with millions and millions and millions of dollars. They lock up the donor list, and they pretty much put themselves in a position where they're the go to people every election cycle, and every election cycle is the same Democrat Republicans. They get rich. And what this guy said in his autopsy that never seems to make it make it out, is, hey, these people that are in the top of the room are filthy rich. They don't understand the concerns of people that are struggling. And man ow Man, amazing that that got left out from the report that the DNC claims that of the DNC that he never had. And as I say, and I'm going to say it again, the Republicans could put the same paragraph in any of their autopsy reports and it would be likewise true for their party strategists make themselves wealthy and at some point, you have to wonder whether they care whether they win or lose because of the amount of money that they get either way. Okay, Dana Bash, let's start with uh. With rfk Jr was on CNN, Dana Bash did her best to attack him and to defend Anthony Fauci and Robert F. Kennedy Junr. Wasn't having any of it cut for Let's start there.
Speaker 12: The lockdowns were done by governors. I mean, certainly Anthony Fauci and the President had opinions, but the lockdowns were done by governors.
Speaker 13: And largely because and largely because largely because they were hearing they were hearing from hospitals saying that their ICUs were overrun and they needed some help while that was happening.
Speaker 14: But that's just not true. You're saying it's not true. No, they were doing it because Anthony Fauci was telling them from the top, you need to lockdown. There were ICUs that were empty all over the country, including in New York at the height.
Speaker 4: I'm asked, yeah, and he's right. And those of us that remember that new cycle, remember we were complaining about it. There were ICUs that were empty while all this was going on, and while the governor of New York was sending people to nursing homes to die and spread the disease, which he walked away from all culpability. For now, Let's move on and listening to Dana Bash try to beat up Robert Kennedy Jr. On the issue of vaccines. Cut five.
Speaker 12: The measles cases in the US just reached a thirty five year high, the second record breaking year in a row. Ninety three percent of these cases are among the unvaccinated. The outbreak has happened on your watch, and even before becoming HHS secretary, for years you have been one of the leading voices questioning the efficacy of vaccines. Do you accept some responsibility for this measles outbreak?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 14: First of all, this is an international outbreak, so and we're doing better at handling it than any country in the world. Mexico has fifteen times the amount of measles per cabita the way you have. Canada has four times the amount of measles. England has two times the amount of measles. That I call those measles outbreak. You're the most pause and I call it one hundred and thirty seven thousand cases you're the.
Speaker 12: Most famous vaccine skeptic on the planet.
Speaker 14: Let me tell you, because actually Anthony Fauci and his diaries answers the question about why we're having the measles's outbreak right now. The reason we're having a measles outbreak because of the COVID lockdowns, because people didn't have children during that period, did not get vaccinated. And in his diaries he says this is going to cause massive outbreaks and measles and more children. He says, this are gonna let me finish. But you could accuse me of something. Let me.
Speaker 12: I didn't I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you accused him. It was an accusatory question. Do you take responsibility for it? And he jumped right in. Even Fauci said, you're not you're not inoculating kids with the measles vaccine, which by the way, he supports, and so, but you're the most famous anti vac is her line. Let's continue, uh cut six on on this vaccine hesitancy business.
Speaker 12: Here she is, you are the HHS secretary, and you are talking about things that that that lead to vaccine hesitancy in this country, and it is something that causes problems for people. I mean when there is not anything.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 14: Do you see your job as ending vaccine hesitancy or do you see your job it's telling the truth?
Speaker 12: The American I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is is study after study after study. It's one of the most study things out there in science.
Speaker 7: And it is a different.
Speaker 2: Like a parrot.
Speaker 4: So I actually read science, but you.
Speaker 12: Don't want to.
Speaker 4: You don't want to hear.
Speaker 12: So I'm not debating this view. Of course you want know because I'm not.
Speaker 14: How to do is repeat things that people told you and say trust the experts. That's what you do.
Speaker 4: During COVID, Now we know that.
Speaker 14: Anthony Fauci, who was the expert, was lying about everything about massive about the social distancing, about natural immunity, about the transmission from the vaccine, about the source of COVID. He was lying, and you were punishing people for not trusting the experts. And now you're rolling out the experts again to talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, guess what that is my job to talk to people.
Speaker 4: Your job, am I about?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 12: Yes, And my job is my information as I can what we were.
Speaker 14: Doing what we were doing for skepticism, what we.
Speaker 12: Were doing in COVID and still with regard to these vaccines is getting the best information, the best science that we can and putting it out there. And sir, what you are doing is causing to the out there that is not accurate.
Speaker 8: It was ed.
Speaker 4: Let me just we have one more. I see time is running short though, if we can, let's go to cut eight. It's a minute if we have time to squeeze this one in cut eight. This is Dana bash with with R F K JR.
Speaker 12: I want to talk about that you're talking about it, excite me the study. This is not productive. I am not here to defend all of the procties you're.
Speaker 4: Talking as you can't support it.
Speaker 14: And then what I call you?
Speaker 4: You're okay?
Speaker 12: Do you want to talk about you want to talk about assertions that you can't support. I'll get there in a second. Let me just say for the record that I am not saying that the entire way that the COVID reaction was accurate. It was a scary time and people made mistakes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely scaring people.
Speaker 12: Why are you saying that, because that was the job of c and Okay, okay, how many people we were trying to be We were listening to the leaders in this country, including the President who had a daily press conference explaining what was going on, and trying to listen. I want to talk to.
Speaker 14: The actually, were you reading the measles?
Speaker 4: Here's the point that he's making. And notice she will never answer this. Robert F. Kennedy Junior says he has read the science, and then he backs it up with this is what the science said, this is what this study said, this is what that study says. Dana Bass says there are studies out here that say, when he calls her out on you have not read the science. You were just parenting things. And man, this gets into real detail. This is something I want to discuss with doctor Nicholas because the whole way that news is reported when it comes to science on these mainstream outlets is bogus. And Kennedy just blue Dana Bash out of the water with the real time example of how biased she is and how she doesn't know a damn thing that she's talking about and can't back up a damn thing except the assertions that she makes, which are political in nature. Amazing, and we all heard it and saw it in real time. If you saw the clips, James Goldlin both nemly coming back with the clip of the day, Don't Go Away.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 7: The clipbar the day you want to hear it is the Clep Barber Day.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen. The clip of the day comes from HBO's Bill Maher. Here it is.
Speaker 15: Two Democratic congressmen released an open pledge. They wanted their fellow Democratic members to sign it said, we are capitalists, not socialist, We want safety not lawlessness. We are proud, not ashamed of America. These should not be hard words for a congressional Democrat to sign on to.
Speaker 4: You know how many did eight?
Speaker 15: Eight out of the two hundred and twelve guys. Really, there's got to be an easier way to lose the swing states.
Speaker 4: We support capitalism, we want law and order pretty much, we want there to be some law and we are proud of America. And only eight of two hundred and twelve Democrats, only eight would dare sign on too, Only eight in favor of capitalism, in favor of saying that they approve law enforcement in the nation, and they're proud of this. The United States of America. Only eight of two hundred and twelve Democrats signed that pledge. Amazing. Nineteen seventy three, one of the most influential albums of my life came out on this day, Inner Visions by Stevie Wonder. It followed the Talking Book album in nineteen seventy three it was released, and this album so many hits, including Visions, which is just one of his most amazing compositions ever. Wow. Stevie Wonder, who's working on a new album now, first one in twenty two years, working on it now. May God bless and protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones, love and gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back tomorrow for the Tuesday edition of Bosnrdle's Rush Hour. Until then, my friends, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 16: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear bo Strdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends.
Speaker 16: And listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 4: What the heck is going on here