Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning, kiss, good morning, concert or festival.
Speaker 2: I'll take either keyword.
Speaker 1: That's what you're gonna need for the big time Rush tickets around eight thirty one to stamp your Sincy Summer passport. I want to know what was the first concert you ever went to? What was super memorable? Which which one sticks out to you. I think everyone remembers the first concert they went to because music is such a cool part of life and it's super universal, connects us all and your taste could be different, but everyone loves their own type of music, whether you like it live, or you like it when you stream it, or you like it from my show.
Speaker 2: However you listen to it right, So let me know.
Speaker 1: Talk back with Tiff on the iHeartRadio what was your first concert? The microphone is in the top right hand corner. The reason why we're talking about it is if you were part of last week's show. I said I was going to my first em music festival A thirty a story about a thirty five year old woman that goes camping for the first time in Legend Valley, Ohio with a group of guys. Nonetheless, I showered out of a gas can behind my tent in broad daylight.
Speaker 2: With a raw bar of soap.
Speaker 1: Visuals are up, not of the nakedness with the gas can, but the visuals are up. Hey. I keep saying that my tab on life is open. And I had never been to an Edia music festival. I'm not a festival person. I wouldn't categorize myself as that.
Speaker 2: But I had such a good time. Oh my god, it was so silly.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's really hard to capture something like that through screen, and so I tried to immerse myself and be very present.
Speaker 2: And one because I like doing that. If you know me, you know that. And two.
Speaker 1: You really couldn't Like I had to relinquish a lot of control to the guys that I stayed with women ladies. Imagine relinquishing one hundred percent control to a group of guys for like sex sixty hours.
Speaker 2: Imagine doing that. I was terrified. I was like, so you have the betting, like we have the betting.
Speaker 1: And if you're like, who are these guys, Tiffany, you know it with Tom Brady, the guy I'm seeing, it was him and his friends. They invited me to go with them. So I am super like unfamiliar with underground EDM.
Speaker 2: I know, like Calvin Harris, I know the radio hits. You know me play the hits.
Speaker 1: I like EDM music if it's got like, you know, words to it. This was for a guy named Tipper, and if you're in the scene, you'll know who Tipper is. Pretty lights also headlined none of the artists that performed and the two days that I was there to witness the music had any words. There.
Speaker 2: There was no.
Speaker 1: Words, no lyrics, And I was super like interested in it because I think that music is marked like there's a beginning, of middle and an end. When I want to hear the Katie I talked about Katy Perry and three things.
Speaker 2: That's why she's top of mind. If I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Katy Perry firework, I just type into my streaming service Katy Perry Firework and it comes up and it's three minutes thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: EDM music has no words. I don't know where the beginning, middle of the end is. I don't know if I want to go search Tipper, I don't know. I don't know what songs I like. You know, So it was a very It was a cool experience for me. Yes, I would go again if you're wondering. But there were no words. So this was my first concert without words five one, three, seven, four nine one seven one. And as a lady of words, I mean that was new. What was your first concert?
Speaker 2: I want to know? Was it here at Riverbend? Was it? Was it at the Brady? Where was it? Where were you? What was it? Good morning? You're waking up with Tip in the morning on Kiss one oh seven one.
Speaker 1: I saw a fake Internet rumor this morning that Rihanna's new album was coming out this fall, and I was like, come on, not today, Satan. I can't handle a lie like that. But I have seen Rihanna in concert and was one of my favorites. That's actually what we're talking about right now. What was your first ever concert? Good morning, you're.
Speaker 2: On the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm well, it's good to hear your voice.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: So my first concert was at Cenergy Field actually, and it was the Sea No Strength Attached Tour. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Uh that sounds so memorable, man, and singed into your brain. Yes, I wish I still had that concert day, but such good memory.
Speaker 2: H what's your name? Whenney already waken up with.
Speaker 1: Me and Courtney and I am and.
Speaker 2: Courtney, thanks, thank you for the call. Courtney, speaking of.
Speaker 1: That era, Sarah's at the Backstreet Boys concert at this sphere right now in Vegas. If you're going, you'll have to shoot me a message and let me know. Shout out to Dustin. He dm me and said, did you get the festival itch? If you're just walking into the con the concert, if you're just walking into the show for.
Speaker 2: The first time.
Speaker 1: I went to my first E EDM festival this past weekend and Thornville, Ohio and Legend Valley and what a time that was. So concert or festival is the keyword that you need to win the Big Time Rush tickets coming up in three minutes. That way I can maybe get you to your first concert here.
Speaker 2: Because you're waking up, which in the morning on chis one oh seven one.
Speaker 1: God start dialing if you want to go to Big Time Rush five one three seven four nine one o seven one. If you have the keyword, we're talking about your first concert here in Cincy or beyond.
Speaker 2: My first concert was here in Cincinnati. It was Shania twenty Ah loved it, still love her to day. I bet, girl, I bet that would have been a good one.
Speaker 1: Hopefully of a hint as to what the keyword was based off of that conversation.
Speaker 2: Good luck. You're waking up with s IF in the morning on chis one O seven one. Good morning. I'm hoping you have a keyword for me. Yeah, those concert Sash Festival. Oh you got both keywords? Oh god, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I am stamping your sincey summer pass where you're going to Big Time Rush?
Speaker 2: Perfect? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Now, will that be your first concert or have you gone to one before?
Speaker 2: Not a big time Rush, but I've been to concerts there.
Speaker 1: Can you remember your first concert? That's what we're talking about this morning?
Speaker 2: My Oh yes, my first concert was Aaron Carter at Timberwalk at King's Island. Maybe we had in sync this morning. We've got Aaron Carter.
Speaker 1: I went to a music festival this weekend and that was certainly a time.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I've never been to one of those like Boon Music Festival, and I can imagine yep, and I could relate. Up until this weekend.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't think I'll ever really do that, and then here I am showering out of a gas can behind a tent and broad daylight.
Speaker 2: There you go, And it wasn't as bad as it seems. Was pretty bad, you know what, I think two things can be true.
Speaker 1: You It was gross and it was like, you know, grody and you know, funky and and unique and interesting but also awesome and amazing and connected to nature at the same time.
Speaker 2: Exactly, there you go.
Speaker 1: I got so caught up in rambling. I don't think I know your name of what neighborhood you're int did I ask you?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, you're fine.
Speaker 1: Brooke Corring, Okay, Brook, thank you for waking up with Tiff in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: If you took an l on these tickets, we'll do it again all week eight thirty. If you want to set a reminder to listen to Tiff in the Morning on the iHeartRadio app, you won't forget it. I'm gonna stay up your Sinndsey summer passport all right. In the meantime, we're commercial free for a little bit longer. I just talked about Katie Perry in our last hour and how she was performing.
Speaker 2: It almost fell out of that little thing she's flying around the stadium. Then I will have three more things for you at eight fifty