Speaker 1: I want to invite you guys on a journey. I want to invite you on a journey of discovering First Corinthians four twenty. God is not a matter of talk. The Kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but power. Briefly, my introduction to Christianity, my background was, you know, I did some business stuff, but I was brought up in New Jersey, and I was brought up in a family of mostly boxers. Anybody here Puerto Rican Nostro Puerto Ricana. We boxed and play baseball, right, Puerto Rican's box and play baseball. That's how it grew up. And so anyway, I won't give you all the stories, but you start boxing when you're like five years old with your cousins. You know, you're punching each other and the uncles are drinking beer. Get them. You know, it's weird, but hey, and so I kind of grew up in that type of environment and ended up doing very well in martial arts. And I fought in the war. I'm not that old, but I fought into Korea in martial arts and so on and so forth. And so when I surrendered my life to Jesus, it was during an event where there was an evangelist there. Actually, that's not true. I got saved before the event, like a couple weeks before the event, and this evangelist was ministering, and he calls me out, he says, young man, and he prays he doesn't touch me, and something invisible picks me up and throws me on the ground. Now, when I say something invisible, I don't mean a demonic spirit. I mean the Holy Spirit. The power of God picked me up. I felt I didn't get hurt. But I'm telling you that for somebody who comes from a fighting background, not intimidated about a man or anything, or I don't care how big you are, the heart of the bigger they' all the hard they fall, that whole thing. God revealed himself to me as the God of power. And then that moment I recognize that this Jesus is love, but he is power. And my introduction to Christianity was one in which I saw a demonstration of the Holy Spirit's power. And traveling in the nations of the Earth, I've witnessed signs and wonders and mirrors, and lately I'm growing the way it works with me and some of you can identify with this. I don't know why God's like this with me, as I started getting frustrated and I don't know why, and then it causes me to have to pray and I begin to say, God, why am I? I'm not angry at the people, but why am I frustrated? And I realized that the frustration is that we have a message that we preach, but there's not a gospel that's being demonstrated. Now I'm not talking about in this church. I'm talking about in North America. Predominantly all over the world, Charismatic Pentecostal Christianity is the fastest spreading movement all over the earth. But in many of our environments, Christians have never seen somebody healed, somebody delivered. And so we've swung the pendulum to basically kind of a self help behavior modification gospel. I believe in inner healing, I believe in deliverance. I believe in therapy counseling. That's not what I'm saying. But some of you, you don't need therapy or counseling. You need to devil cast it out of you. Now I'm looking at your neighbor and I'm just kidding. It's an encounter with the power of the Holy Spirit. How many of you know God has not stopped moving in power. Just because you haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it stopped happening. Amen. And so I want to share with you, guys, four dimensions of healing. And you might ask, Okay, what does that have to do with me. I'm a homeschool mom, I work for Boeing, I'm an accountant. Has everything to do with you because I want to equip you not only to receive healing this morning, but also to learn how to administrate healing. Healing is the children's bread. Healing is a part of the Atonement. My ministry predominantly is known for the prophetic ministry, and I love it because first am I talking to fast First Corinthians. You can buy the tape now. First Corinthians fourteen one says, pursue love and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially say especially that you might prophesy. Why do I love the prophetics so much Because it's connected to hearing the voice of God. And I love hearing the voice of God. And I've spent my twenty five years as a believer, reading and studying and meditating on hearing the voice of God. And what I begin to realize is I hear the voice of God is God desires to see his people saved, healed, and delivered. He is transcendent. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. But he also says, no longer do I call you a servant. I call you my friend. Friend is intimate and it's personal, and it's in your space. Now. I want to contrast that with another scripture. The thief comes to do what steal? What your money? Kill? What your body? Destroy? What relationships? Twenty five years of ministry, whenever somebody wants to have an appointment with me, it's one of those three things. They want to talk about finances, they want to talk about health, or they want to talk about relationships. Amen. So God has sos for these problems. So I want to start off and share with you guys. The first key of walking in healing, spirit, soul, and body is the Word of God. So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word. I want to encourage all of you. Maybe some of you are here. You've been saved since you were born, you know, and that's not really a thing anyway. But you've got to be born again. But you've known Jesus for fifty years and you've been walking in this beautiful Some of you, this is maybe your first week in church. I want to encourage you. There's resources out in the lobby. None of them are mine. I'm not doing an ad. But begin to take the scriptures, begin to join the restored life, Begin to allow yourself to be discipled in the scriptures. When I was a young Christian, I was saved a couple of weeks. I went from the nightclub to church. May know, there's a little bit of a difference there, right, But I from New Jersey, so at least worship was awesome. We had ron Canoli, you know. I grew up to the high places to tear the Devil's kingdom now. And then I got saved and I moved to the Northwest, and all the songs were like I miss a little of the soul we haven't had, like salso's going juilois. Some of you got you white people need to move a little bit. Okay, listen, I didn't mean to make this racist, but ah, it's not. It's not. We're all family. So coming up, coming up in the environment that I came up in the East Coast, there's a ministry by the name of Kenneth Hagen Senior, who really influenced the church I was a part of. And I didn't know that. I didn't know who he was at all. I mean, I seriously went from the nightclub fighting full contact to church and I get invited to this conference with the spiritual Grandmother and this guy by the name of Kenneth Hagen. Anybody here of Kenneth Avid raybow, put your hands up. That's a lot of you. He was ministering. And I don't know how old he was. He's been old for a long long time. He's in heaven now, but this is twenty five years ago, so I don't know how old he was twenty five years ago, but he was old. So he gets up there and the worship is kind of fun in old school. He gets up there and he starts. Nineteen forty seven when Jesus appeared to me and it was personal relationship with a living God. And then I watched him just start moving in the power of the Holy Spirit, and bodies were falling all over the place. People were laughing. There was miracles breaking out, So I didn't realize how blessed I've been where my Christianity has been one of not just mere talk, but power. And I understand that a lot of you may not have had that experience. But that's why you're a part of this community, because it's not just your not a salesman for Jesus, and someday in the bye and bye you might experience a touch from God. No, he wants to make himself so known to his people. And that's why I believe that miracles are so important. If I begin to prophesy over people, to the people that are receiving the word and to their friends and family, it's like, wow, that's so accurate. But a lot of people are just thinking, man, that's general because you don't know what's being said the secrets of their heart. But when somebody who's death begins to hear, you can still doubt. But the miracles cause you to really have to face your unbelief. Miracles are confrontational, they're in your face. So I grew up in the Kingdom seeing the miraculous, so I'm very passionate about this. So first thing that I want to encourage you. Point one, get in the word. How do you know the will of God for your life? If you're not in the Word of God. Now I'm not shaming you. I want to encourage you. One of the things that you're presently contending for. Is it healing in your body? Is it your finances? Is it relationships? Find scriptures that talk about that very thing, Me and my house shall be saved. And I want you to write it down on a little card, and I want you to put it in your mirror and every morning take your gospeills. Now I'm giving I'm showing you a little bit of who I was mentored by. Bless God. I'm the head and not the tail. I'm above and not beneath. I'm the vendor, not the borrow. And I used to mock that stuff until I realize that there is something that now science is all beginning to discover about positive and negative confessions. You do understand that if you declare the word, the more you speak the word, the more you believe the word, the word begins to transform you. I use an example in the first service, the Older Service. I'm just kidding. Listen, you know the listen not every thought has to be said out loud. You know, the word read tired. As you declare that over yourself, you're saying, I'm tired. You got to understand look it up. You think I'm just making stuff up up here. No, there's something about the words you speak over yourself. There's actually sickness that can come from the words you speak over yourself. So we need to begin to use the word of God like a sword. In the Temptation of Jesus, Satan comes to Jesus and he doesn't say I feel sad. Everybody's picking on me, nobody likes me. Right, That's not what he does. He comes tom with the word. It is written, are you there? And how does Jesus respond? It is also written, man shall not live by bread alone, but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. And if you're in a spiritual warfare against the enemy and he's attacking you with lies, how many of you know he will take the scripture and this finger Let mean, sorry, whoever I pointed at, that's what the prophetic comes out. And I said that, how many of you know if you don't have the scripture in you, you'll think whoa. That's a Bible verse that says like I'm going to die in fifteen years. And this is all throughout history. You'll hear. Keny Hagen had an encounter where he was sick and God began to speak to him, said you're healed, get up and walk, and began to get healed, and he told his mom. Then the next night night he heard an audible voice tell him using scriptures that he was going to die, and he thought, what in the world, And then the Holy Spirit begin to say, that's not my voice, gave him scriptures and he rebrouked those scriptures. Are you there? The enemy would like to misuse scripture to attack you. So that's why it's critical that you are men and women of the Word. And I will say this respectfully. There's no more excuse. There was never an excuse, but there's no excuse for not stutting the scriptures. Now you can just get your app on the phone and play it in your car, and I just let the word wash over me and I want to encourage you. So first thing that I want to do here with you is let me read your verse Mark eleven twenty three. Truly, I say to you whosoever says to this mountain be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted to him. Can I give you a very personal experience? Can I can I get closer to you a little bit? How many of you know that when you read this verse, whatever I pray and I believe in my heart, and I believe in my heart, it's gonna happen. How many of you, when you're young in the Lord, you pray for something you believe in your heart it's gonna happen, and it doesn't. And the more that begins to happen, and if you're not careful, you can actually start to feel disillusioned. Well, first thing that I want you to understand is that my faith doesn't rest in my faith. I don't have perfect faith. There are seasons where I waver, And even in the midst and the wist to you ethqu we web it. Even in the midst of wavering, I'm still going to the Lord. And I want to encourage those of you that maybe have had disappointment in your life to not go to the news or social media or or or blame God for things. But I need to stand on the foundation that God is good, and if he hasn't healed me today, you'll heal me tomorrow. And guess what's the worst that can happen to me? I'm going to die and go to heaven for all of eternity. A lot of the church has alleys that we shouldn't have. So somebody didn't like that, don't make me jump into the whole inner behavior modification, psychology, self health movement that actually, some of what you guys are experiencing doesn't require therapy or counseling, even though I believe in that it requires discipline. I have bad days, I don't have a bad life because I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. And guess what the Bible says, you will have tribulation and you will have trials. But I have overcome the world. And this gospel that says you'll never go through hardships is there's a lie. The scripture says, yay, though I walk through the value to shadow of death, I'll be with you. My rod and my staff, they'll comfort you. So I believe that we need to once again get back to the basics and love the word. I want to decrease some things over you. Would you stand with me. You're going to repeat after me. Promise it's all going to be good. Repeat this with me. Life is in my tongue. I speak life, not death. The word of faith is in my mouth and in my heart. I believe. Therefore I speak. God sends his word and heals. Now we're going to make it more personal. By the wounds of Jesus, I am healed. The Lord is my healer. The Lord forgives all my sins and all my disease. I believe in the Lord Jesus, and salvation belongs to my house. My God supplies all my needs according to his riches and glory. How many of you believe that? Okay, you may be seated, God's not man that he should lie, and the Word of God is truth. And I want to just be agin to encourage you once again just as a gentle reminder, to begin to meditate on the scriptures. Iman. It'll transform your mind. And I can talk so much about that. You're not transformed by chasing somebody's annoyingty. You're transformed by the renewing of your mind. You're not transformed by your emotion. It is truth that sets you free. Those two verses could be a whole book, and somebody here should write it anyway. Moving on the second facet of healing, I want to talk to you about and I'm not just talking about in the context of the church. I'm talking about some of you. Anybody here have a job where you touch people, chiropractor, A lot of you, a lot of you. I want to encourage you. There's a biblical principle in Mark chapter sixteen that says you shall lay hands on the sick and you will see them recover. And I love that. It doesn't say you need to hear a voice from heaven, say lay hands on the sick. If you don't know the word of God, you don't understand the will of God. The word of God is by his stripes. You're healed. Does that mean you'll see everybody healed? I hope you will. I want to give you a verse that really helped me. It's in Hebrews two. I think it's somewhere through eight through ten, and it says all things have been made subject to Him, speaking of Jesus. Then the next line says, yet we do not see all things made subject to him. So he's King of kings and Lord of Lord, seated on the throne forever now. But we still see this chasm where not everybody gets healed, not everybody gets saved. Why I want to encourage you that in that space the church, the ecclacea, is called the rise up and proclaim and demonstrate the Kingdom of God. So that's a personal responsibility. I'm not saying you see your job to heal and your job to save, But it is our job to extend forth our hand. And so let's talk a little bit about the laying on of hands. This is a principle that's understood and so much of a New Age movement and spirituality and so on and so forth. And in the church, I think sometimes we forget the power of the laying on of hands, the laying on of hands. Kalosha's one twenty six twenty eight says, I speak of a mystery Christ in you, the hope of GLORYTIONI is the same thing Romans one eleven. MIHI is the same thing Romans one eleven. Paul says, I love spiritual gift that long to see long to see the healing is coming in. A demonic spirit more powerful than the other is kicking that one out and it's moving somewhere else in the individual's body. See. My church is in southern Oregon, next to Ashland. There's tons of reiki masters, and so we've had to do deliverance from people that have received healing from reiki, because they get healing from reiki and then they get tormented nightmares. You understand, when I lay hands and eye in part, You're not going to get a nightmare. You're gonna get the Holy Ghost because that's what I'm filled with. I'm filled with the Holy Spirit and power and love. So what we lay hands on one another's believers, we are transferring the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Amen. So here's what I wanted to encourage you to do very quickly, because we're going to activate this in a moment, is ask permission. And if I pray for you, especially if you're a woman, I will always say, can I put my hand on your shoulder? I always ask permission. Don't assume. I also don't put my hand on a woman's head. I don't care about you guys. I'll mess your hair up. But I'm just kidding. Some of you are like you better no Blue Troy, it stop it because old school Pentecost is like sha and you get hit in the head. You're like, that wasn't the Lord I felt? Because you pushed me broke my neck? You know. I mean I experienced some of that too, right, A lot of us have. I'm very gentle with the laying on of hands. I lay hands, and when I lay hands on some I don't go into intercession. And a lot of Christians they feel like they need to plead with God to do something that he already said he wants to do. And if when I pray for healing. And this is not just like ivan the you know my thesis. This is the Bible. Jesus said, lay hands in the sick, pray the prayer of faith, and the will save the sick. So the prayer of faith isn't a begging and a pleading. We stand on the opposite side of the cross where he says, is this finish? So I appropriate what Jesus already did on the cross. So I take a forwardy and I bind every sickness and every disease in Jesus's name, and I release healing in the name of Jesus. You say, well, that sounds a bit arrogant. No, I know it's in the name of Jesus. I know it's not in the name of Ivan. It's in Jesus's name. We stand as ambassadors of the Kingdom of Heaven. Are you there? So those of you that are massage therapists, those of you that you know, whatever it is that you do, you lay hands on somebody, you shake someone's hand, there's opportunities to say, I just release healing over you in the name of Jesus. Amen, I thought came in it left about the laying out of hands. But when we lay hands, there's times it doesn't have to happen. But there's times that you'll fill your hands getting very hot. That's a good thing. Amen. Sometimes just allow the ministry of the laying out of hands to take place. If I pray for you and I lay my hands on your shoulder, you have shoulder pain, and I say, in the name of Jesus, be healed. I command healing to come in your shoulder. Sometimes I'll start to get understanding of what's wrong with your shoulder and I start to speak to the ligaments and the tendance to be aligned. Now, when that person, if they go like this and they're not healed, I don't all of a sudden make it about me. You know you know what I mean by that? Oh God, please, okay, listen. You can't heal them. You didn't make them sick. So I just commanded again. And then also what I don't do is get awkward and make it a coffee appointment. Me and Amijo. You know something, that bastard, he's kind of funny, funny looking.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: And what happens is we go from a mode that's spiritual warfare where you're laying hands on people to a coffee appointment. It's because people are awkward. You don't have to get awkward. If you pray for somebody and nothing happens, you didn't make them sick and you can't heal them, and you don't have to go into this intercessory prayer thing. Just be healed. In Jesus' name. How many of you want to give it a try? Oh no, pastor the name people that didn't raise their hands, give me your numb Just kidd all of you in Jesus' name. Now, here's what we're gonna do. Here's what we're gonna do. Who here is a pastor, an elder, you've gone through the redeemed life, restored life, or you were a student. Raise your hands? Would you guys stand? Ksd students, alter workers, Chick fil a workers, They definitely have an annoyancing you guys. Turn around and you guys look, please, you guys look at the congregation. Now, congregation, those of you that have pain in your physical body, raise your hand and please stand. I don't care if it's your shoulder, your pinky toe, because we if you have diabetes, I'm shocked at how many people diabetes don't ask for prayer. Jesus has healed diabetes. Now, leaders, all to workers, I want you to go there. If you're sitting next to somebody with their hand up and you're not trained, you're going to pray as well. So I want you to form small groups and I want you just to lay hands on that person.
Speaker 3: I know, yes, sir, some of the people. If you stood and we called on you to be a minister. But you've got pain raised your hand as well, So we called on you to be a minister, but you have pain, raise your hand as well so that we can all circle around. We need about two or three around each person with pain. So if you're not one of the leader's, hand up. If you are a leader, hand up, so we recognize that you have pain.
Speaker 1: Come on, Church, get up and start moving. I know you thought I came here for you to do the work.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, get to work. Some of you that are sitting, what's going on? Get up, Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, Come on, get up, get up, get up, and just lay hands on the person. Father, in the name of Jesus, we speak right now to every sickness, every disease, every pain in Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be that you're not dealing with pain, but you know that you have an affliction. If you're here today with a virus, if you're here today with something going on in an organ, if you're here today with something going on in a ligament or a shoulder or a knee, then you're not getting prayed for. Right now, put up your hand and we'll come to you. So here's one right up front. I need somebody right here. Sean, come, Jim, come Diane, come right here, administer over here. Yes, okay, so right here, I need somebody to come ad minister to this young daughter of God right here, So right here, right here, right here, let's find out. Ask them what they're believing for. Ask him what they're believing for. So struggling with breathing, struggling with your heart, struggling with circulation. Right over here, here's one handout. Let's go back and minister to her all the way back. If you're not praying for somebody and you see somebody with a need, just put just run to them right now, and we'll just be activated everywhere we can be activated. If you got born again last week, you are a prime candidate to be activated in the gifts of the spirit and in the working of God. So just join in, step out, be bold, hallelujah. This is a great, great opportunity to see Holy Spirit work with power.
Speaker 1: Now after you command healing, it doesn't have to take very long. I want that person to move that body part around. If you can move your knee, move your shoulders, stretch so on and so forth, and then I want you guys ministering, ask them as the pain decreasing, so start the interview process now, Is anybody experiencing any of the pain lessening? Move your hand from side to side. Oh, Michael, what's going on on your shoulder? Come on up here. We can't hear you started last night.
Speaker 4: Okay, shoulder blade pain for about a month. And I don't know if you guys have probably seen me going like this and trying to massage myself, but I was actually up on this middle camera last night and I felt it then.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not feeling it today, So come on, thank you Jesus. Is anybody else the pain beginning to leave? Move your hand from side to side so I can see you over here. Let's quickly come up here. Let's get a quick testimony.
Speaker 5: Literally, I've had back pain for like super long time. Literally, my wife puts her hand on me, and I'm like stretching out my back and i feel like three clicks in my back and I'm like whoa, And then like suddenly I can breathe.
Speaker 1: Pain is gone.
Speaker 5: I feel like sensation. Yeah, it's crazy, praise gone.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jesus. Anyone else is the pain beginning to move your hand from side to side. Anyone else, anyone else, anyone else, anyone else, anyone else. Okay, when you're done, I want you guys to sit down. We're gonna move to the next dimension of healing. Just take your seats. Take your seats. I'm gonna take you on a bit of a journey here. Thank you, Jesus, Thank you Jesus. Okay. The next dimension is where you move in the word of knowledge or the gifts of the Holy Spirit, where God will actually reveal something that's going on in the person. And here's what happens. It builds faith. See some of you maybe have never seen this before, never maybe struggle with believing and healing. But if somebody tells you something about your life that there's no way of knowing, you're thinking, how in the world did you know that? And it's the Lord revealing a word of knowledge to someone. And I've experienced this a lot. It's something that we move in all the time. If I go into a restaurant and I ask somebody, Hey, is there anything I can pray for? They say, oh, no, thank you. I pray on my own, you know, And then I'll just say, Holy Spirit, is there something going on in this person's life that you want me to encourage. They'll come over and I'll say, excuse me. You know I'm not trying to be weird. I'm a pastor of a local church. I believe God speaks today. Any heels today. Is there some pain in your stomach right now? And they'll go, how did you know? I was just told you I'm a pastor right here from God. God loves you. And then I just gently grabbed their hand. Come in healing. And then when healing comes, my goodness, it spreads. One time I almost had a revival in a whole restaurant because the one waitress that got healed kept going to the other ones and bringing him over to the table, and while she watched their table while I prayed for them. Okay, so I'm not just talking about context of the local church. But here's what I'm going to need from you. Guys. You did a very good job with the laying on of hands. Good job. You took way too long, all right, Pastor Dwaine's your pastor. I'm the prophet that comes to provoke you. You did a good job. But I want to break hesitation because God wants to move in miracles. In the last service, there was a gentleman I don't remember the details. How long was his knees hurting him, years and years and years, an elderly gentleman. As I was preaching, he looked like some of you guys do right now, And I thought, this guy's going to hurt me. What do I do wrong? Anyway, it turns out that Jesus was healing him, and he said when he walked into the church he had to really be conscious of each step because there was so much pain in his knee. And he came up to the front, and it's so beautiful to see an older man, that's a tough guy, just weeping in the presence as the pain continued to lessen a less until he had no more pain in his knees. That happened for service. So the same Jesus. The first service is here. Second service all right, So God wants to move in miracles, but I need you to close your eyes for just a moment. We're not going to take twenty thirty minutes to do this. Actually, the longer we wait sometimes the more unbelief gets in. I'm going to pray right now impartation. Father. Right now, I impart to every person here today by faith the Word of knowledge gift, and I just want you, whether you feel something or not, just tell the Lord I receive, I receive, And so now Lord, I release the gifts freely that you've placed upon my life to strengthen the body of Christ. We pray for the Word of knowledge gift to be imparted in Jesus' name. Now, please stay with your eyes closed, stay at peace, say at rest. Now I want you to pay attention to your own body. If you came in with pain, acknowledge that this is called the body check. Acknowledge what's going on in your own body. Now. You might get a pain that you didn't walk in with. You might get an impression of something going on in someone's body. You may have a picture of something going on in someone's body. And as soon as that comes, I want you to capture it. Don't wrestle over it. Is this you, is it me? I just want you to grab a hold of it and just put your hands up. If you begin to experience a pain in your physical body that you didn't walk in with, an impression of a pain or a picture ma'am, what did you experience? Is there anybody here that's got pain in their right lower back? Now I need you to do me a favorite. Yeah, very good man. Would you come and pray for her? Anyone else have an impression?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sam? Left ankle, shin, left ankle, shin almost in the front. And if pain right here? Oh no, no, who has pain first? Now? Now, don't don't become a scientist here. Well, actually it's not exactly my shin. It's actually my posterior albia. People do stuff like that to me all the time. And I'm like, bro, it was your leg in Korea. If I go God's healing women's ovaries, the men run off. Can I want to be a potation? I want a potation? You think what's funny is that? You think I'm kidding? They're so hungry America. I gotta pump you up, like, come on some n that Lord? Do you believe Jesus can heal anyway? Anybody here have pain in your shin, in your leg, let's make it awkward and wait, yeah, yeah, look this lady right here, you can pray. Okay, sir, left the left arm? Who's got that going on? Right now? Quite a few of you. Would you go over to this gentleman's there? Stand ups? They can see you, sir, stand up. You're getting a word of knowledge, ma'am. Issues of heart? Does anybody have an issue with their heart and need prayer? Come on, don't be embarrassed either. We're family here. Anybody, yes, right here, ma'am, come pray for him. There's a couple more. Yes, hold on, you respond to this guy. Let's make sure we're getting everybody. Yes, I'm the one who had the right hip. Who had the right hip in the shin? Where'd she go? Who's the worship leader? Gal? You're pointing, but I can't see where is she? Yeah? Go get her over there? All right? Anybody else have any words of knowledge, impressions, pictures thought? Yes, ma'am. Somebody has something going on their throat their neck where you felt it all around your neck? Does anybody have anything she's touching right in this area? Anybody have pain? Her soreness going on in your neck? You're pointing here? Okay, you guys, let her pray for you. Let's do a couple more because I have another dimension I want to step into. Yes, sir, somebody here a pain in the right ankle. I believe that was a word of knowledge that was called the right ankle.
Speaker 3: Remind them it's not Remember now when you're not interceding. Don't go into intercession. Even though you've got this picture.
Speaker 1: You're going to command the work to be done.
Speaker 3: So your deputees in Jesus command the work to be done. You don't need long five minute prayers. You command the work to be done.
Speaker 1: Amen. So now you prayed for the person. Do the interview? Do the interview? Is there anything going on? Anybody has the pain leaving? Ask them? Hello, what's going on? Anybody experiencing the pain? Lesson? Move your hand from side to side. Yes, sir, what he experiencing? You woke up with a sore throat this morning and now it seems more numb. Does that mean the pain's leaving? That's what it seems like. So where would you say the pain is at right now? If it was a nine, it's down to a three. So Jesus, we thank you for that. We give you praise. Could you just lay hands on him one more time? But I want you guys to understand a principle of healing. You know, Jesus healed Peter's mother in law's fever before he went to go raise Lazarus from the deays dead. There's a principle even in the three of the lepers where he healed them and only one came back and was fully cleansed. And the scripture of the principle is he thanked God. So I don't care if it's a pinky toe. I want to get into a gratitude and create an atmosphere of gratitude so miracles can break out, not an attitude of skepticism, right because Jesus could do nobody miracles because of their unbelief. So let's just stop for a moment and thank Jesus for what he's done. Lord. We just thank you for the people that you have healed. We thank you the people that you have touched, and we say more Holy Spirit anyone else having any pain in your physical body. So right now it looks like I am talking to like I'm in a movie and I'm like goofy or something. I don't know what I am. What should be happening is this, man, I wonder if my shoulders getting better. Man, we had a seventy two year old lady say this conference, say all, I've had scoliosis my whole life. All I ever want to do is touch my toes as she started touching her toes. You guys, remember that one We had a gentleman here who testified of his He was deaf in his ears, like not fully deaf, but really hard of hearing. And God opened up his ears and began to hear again. That happened here in this building. So God is moving, So check your stuff out one more time. Is there anybody experiencing? Even if the pain is beginning to lesson, just moving head from side to side, the pain is beginning to lessen in the room him, Yes, sir, your left knee. What was wrong with your knee? It was giving him an issue and it just went away. Sir, he's got his hand up. Is he just worshiping? Then he asked, no, I'm just kidding. IM messing with you guys. Okay, that's what it feels like being bilingual. They're like, I don't know what he's saying. This gentleman is saying, hey, pastor, where's my Spanish? Pastor? I just heard you go over there and interview him. I understood what he was saying. But I didn't understand some of the words were too technical. Yeah, go for it, declare it. He's got a problem in the bone. You gotta give a microphone that works. Okay, So he has like a problem in the bone.
Speaker 6: Yes, doesn't make him available to move the leges correctly. And what's happening now, Well he's saying right now, is that he can move his lege.
Speaker 1: We have him stand up and show us parata.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's say no, I wasn't available to do it before because super pain quantos.
Speaker 1: The doctor said he would need surgery in ten years. Is that right? That I interpret that correctly? And now the lord's healing him.
Speaker 7: The doctor said to him that he doesn't have a person in ten years.
Speaker 1: He wasn't available to walk again. Come come, go for a walk in front of us. I'm telling you, God is addressing confronting the spirit of unbelief in the room. This guy. Let's keep walking, keep walking. And now who knows this guy who came with him? Who is he to you? Who is this guy to you? He's your father?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a great worker.
Speaker 1: He work a lot. And so when he walked in here, what's different now than before?
Speaker 2: Well, normally he's distracted with many things because he oh or.
Speaker 1: Not talking about his well, you know, he doesn't make me pa tell us anymore. Focus on the.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's moving. I love more than before. Yeah before, Yeah, before he was in a person that do many movements, and now I see him doing more movements than.
Speaker 1: Two years something. Okay, thank you Jesus. I want us to stand for a moment and we're gonna shift. Here. Where's my friend Pastors? Yeah, come up here, please mimd me have your names. I don't call you Pastor's daughter. Can you come work with me? Jasmine? Okay, you guys doing Okay? Let me ask you? There are you guys? Okay? He looks so intense. Jesus is a healer. He wants to heal you, and healing is the children's bread, and healing is a part of the Covenant. And Bias Stripes were healed. And I'm just gonna remove all any pressure that you feel right now, and we're gonna step into this next dimension of healing, which is the glory. And that's where you just worship Jesus with your whole heart and you allow the Lord's presence to touch you. This is the realm of glory is a realm of angelic. It's the realm where Heaven begins to invade earth. And in this realm you just tell the Lord God, I give you my cares, my needs. Lord, is there anything standing in the way of my healing? Maybe there's an unforgiveness issue. Sometimes there's unforgiveness can cause sickness and just relief that release it all to him and then allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. There's a principle found in Genesis chapter one where the Holy Spirit hovered over the face of the earth, and when he hovered, God spoke and it happened. Please pay attention to me. I'm teaching the glory hovers. God's word speaks, and it happens in the Glory