Speaker 1: Wow, God, it's so good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Amen, come on, let's stand up pretty please, and let's pray for the word. I'm Frank. If you haven't met me, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope I get to know you.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 2: We just thank you for your word. We just welcome in your goodness today. Lord Father, I pray that this word, as your word says, is a seed that is growing today in good soil. Father, I pray that these hearts are prepared to take in your word today. Help us to receive the truth God, as you give it. We just welcome it now. Let it be a light to our path and a lamp unto our feet today in Jesus' name.
Speaker 1: And everybody said, Amen, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 2: The title of this sermon, as the Lord gave it to me, is a biblical backbone, and I think it's a timely word. I got this before, maybe I found out that I was going to be up here today, maybe about a month and a half ago.
Speaker 1: And after he gave it to me, I.
Speaker 2: Pondered, and I pondered, and I pondered, and I said, God, is this the word that you want to share with your people today?
Speaker 1: And he said nothing, So I fought, and I fought for it.
Speaker 2: I contended, and I prayed into it, and I did the things I know to do normally, and nothing for weeks.
Speaker 1: And I said, maybe it's not the Lord. Maybe maybe maybe that was just me. Maybe maybe I.
Speaker 2: Just thought about it and I thought that would be amazing. And and no, last week confirmed what I'm talking about today because what I had been, what had been transpiring in my time with the Lord, as I was reading and studying this word out, it's almost like he's leading me, right, He's like he's just like he's leading me. He's like he fed me something. He's like, now, go do something with it. Right, And so then he began to speak to me, and then he confirmed it last week with the words shared about the church is the pillar of the ground of truth, right, and Timothy and so Vischal did amazing And this just kind of led into this and I said, Okay, God, I know it's you now, Now that I know again that it's you helped me to fill these pages up. You know, so with much travail and with a lot of fighting and warrying in the spirit, this word came. That's what I'm telling you. So I'm praying that we get this today because I feel like this is an impartation that the church needs for now, and I believe that it came at a timely moment in our lives because of all the things that are going around in our nation. And I look around and I'm witnessing the things that are happening, the transformations that are happening in the room, the prophetic word that's being released. And I'm going to take you to Isaiah sixty six, verse two. So I feel like we did something today, and I feel like God is doing something. It says, for all these things my hand has made, and all those things exist, says the Lord. But on this one I will look on him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at my word? Have you trembled at his word recently? And I believe that the Lord is doing something amazing, that he's transforming our nation, and he's starting from what we would perceive as the top down. But may I submit this to you. I think that he's starting from the top down. But what he's saying is I'm starting in my house, from my house down. Let's go to first Timothy, verse four, Chapter four verse thirteen. Please, and I want us to read this together, says till I come. This is Paul to Timothy, right from one generation to the next. Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership. Meditate on these things. Give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all. Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, For in doing this you will say both yourself and those who hear you.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that he chooses those words.
Speaker 2: That you would save yourself through giving yourself entirely to these, to the doctrine, the real doctrine, right, the real Gospel of Jesus. You give yourself entirely to that and to those things that have been given to you. To tend to the stirring up of the gifts that are within you that you have probably many of you have had your somebody else lay hands on you, right being passed down from generation to generation to generation. In other words, what he's saying is the Gospel that I shared with you, And he goes on to tell him later he says, if anyone brings you another gospel right that didn't come from me, even if he is an angel of light, he is a curse.
Speaker 1: He passes down from generation to generation.
Speaker 2: Now we have that same gospel today twenty twenty four from the same apostles who have put this thing together. And then after that the Church put it together. And then after that, you know, it became a compendium. But literally every one of these is one letter that is penned or one book that is penned by the Holy Spirit Joshua, Chapter one, verse seven. Only be strong and be very courageous that you may observe to do according to the law which Moses, my servant, commanded you. To not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. This book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth. But you shall meditate. Say meditate in it day and night. I'll tell you right now, the word meditate actually means to mutter. That means to repeat something under your breath repeatedly. That means that the Word of God should be continually, day and night on our lips. It says that it should not depart from us right, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it, that you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
Speaker 1: Say success. Have I not commanded you?
Speaker 2: Be strong and of good courage to not be afraid nor be dismayed. For the Lord your God, it's with you wherever you go, see, he says he. Ever, whenever he says, have I not commanded you, that means that it's written somewhere. Have I not commanded you? That means that he already spoke it to you. These are the things that we are to keep in remembrance always before us.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It says that we should bind them on our hands, and bind them on our heads, and teach them to our children, even to the next generations.
Speaker 1: Amen, Okay, let's go to.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Deuteronomy one thirty nine. I want to give you, guys, like the whole meat of this right now, because you know what, I pray that the Lord would slow the time down.
Speaker 1: In Jesus name.
Speaker 2: All right, moreover, you little ones and your little ones and your children who you say will be victims who today have no knowledge of good and evil.
Speaker 1: They shall go in there to them, I will give it and they shall possess it.
Speaker 2: Last time I was up here, we talked about the children of Israel and the spies who gave a bad report. It caused the children of Israel to sin. All except for Joshua and Caleb. Caleb and Joshua were the only ones who would live long enough. From that generation, anyone who was twenty years or older would die within forty years. It would be horrible to be the guy who just turned twenty that day. Yeah, these guys are like, Lord, they're like eighty years old.
Speaker 1: They're gonna live to be one twenty.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I just turned twenty today, Come on, come on, that that would be man.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to ask him if that's the guy, and when I see him later, hopefully he's in heaven.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know that one yet.
Speaker 1: So, you know, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to me that he says, you know, your little ones who you said would be victims, they will be the ones who go in to be victors.
Speaker 1: That's the word of God.
Speaker 2: He has declared it, He wrote it, he said it right.
Speaker 1: Here's the issue with that.
Speaker 2: If you're a parent, or if you are an adult who knows the little ones, you're an uncle, you're a aunt. Right, it would be horrible to be told that because you were a coward and you would not fight in this day for this generation, that now your children have to fight a fight that you should have fought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need a backbone.
Speaker 2: We need a biblical backbone for this age. I believe this. This is what God is doing in our time right now. He's actually giving us the knowledge that I'm sharing. I think that he wanted to give us is that you know, well, Bethan, he did so good on that thing.
Speaker 1: Isn't she doing so good? Look at that thing? Yeah, Bethan, he's so awesome.
Speaker 2: Look at that a gladiator entering her an arena with the sword of the spirit. Yeah, every need will bow and every time will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. And I think this is what He's releasing to us today. He wants to give us an impartation of the renewal and like a revival of his church, coming back to what he has already told them to do. You're feeling discouragement today, find out what he said.
Speaker 1: You're feeling weak.
Speaker 2: He is strong, and it actually tells you that his word makes you strong. Let's go to Psalm one nineteen, verse twenty five to twenty eight. Real quick, my soul clings to the dust. Revived me according to your word? Could this be a key to revival? I would submit to you that, yes it is. I. I have declared my ways, and you answered me. Teach me your statutes. Statutes make me understand the way of your precepts. That's all in here. So I shall meditate on your wonderful works. My soul melts from heaviness. Are you feeling heavy? Strengthen me according to your word, Remove me from the way of lying, and grant me your law. Graciously my soul go to then? What is the next one?
Speaker 1: Buddy? There you go.
Speaker 2: I have chosen the way of truth. Your judgments have laid before me. I cling to your testimonies, truth testimonies.
Speaker 1: O Lord, do not put me to shame.
Speaker 2: I will run the course of your commandments, for you shall enlarge my heart.
Speaker 1: You feel in small, You feel like you can't do it.
Speaker 2: You feel like you don't have the capacity for more. You want to enlarge, You want to enlarge the heart. Open this thing up, see what fruit it will produce. It says, in the Word, and Jesus said it, Who, by the way, is the word?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: In John chapter one, it says that that in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Speaker 1: He was in the beginning with God.
Speaker 2: All things were made through him, and without him nothing was made that was made. Verse fourteen of John chapter one, it says, and the world became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Speaker 1: He is the Word of God.
Speaker 2: In Psalm one nineteen one sixty, it says that the entirety of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous judgments endures for what forever. That's that's beyond Joshua, that's beyond the children of Israel, that's beyond the New Testament Church, that's beyond us.
Speaker 1: It is forever. Right.
Speaker 2: In Psalm one thirty eight two, God says, I will worship towards your holy temple and praise your name for your loving kindness and your truth, for you have magnified your word above all your name. If God makes covenance with man like he did with Abraham, that he established forever. And he says, because I could swear by no higher name than my own name. And yet he says that he actually magnifies his word above all his name.
Speaker 1: Then this is life and death to the Christian Amen.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I'm bringing all of this up is because you know, in the time of the Apostles, they were fighting something called narcissism. I don't have time to get into all of that, because this is not what this is about. But narcissism, if you look it up, it is something that was a perverse way of looking at and perverse means to twist the truth. Okay, just so you know, perverse way of looking at the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Okay. And so what we're not gonna do is go into that that much. Right now, I want to talk about this thing called syncretism that we're fighting in our in our generation. Syncretism is in religion. It involves merging different traditions and unified systems of beliefs.
Speaker 1: That means, I will take part of the Bible.
Speaker 2: I will adopt it as my own, and then I will leave out some of it because that doesn't that's not something I jive with.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm all good, I'm all good.
Speaker 2: We're moving into somebody's house and uh, and and not and not marrying them yet because I got to know if they're the one. But I love Jesus, or how about this one. I love Jesus, but I cuss a little. Say Lord, guard my heart. I'm not gonna get mad at Frank. But uh, you know, it's just this this thing, right, this thing where there's Christians who don't believe that there's a devil out there trying to kill him. Mister Devin, can you please put up the slide about what a world biblical view is? You guys can take pictures. Go ahead, describe a photo real QUI becau. I'm gonna go through them quickly, okay. George Barna he's a founder, it says here. According to George barna Is, a founder of the Barner Group who specializes in Christian cultural research, this is a biblical worldview. In short definition, absolute moral truth exists. It's the first one that the Bible is totally accurate and all of the principles.
Speaker 1: It teaches.
Speaker 2: That Satan is a real being or force number four, that a person cannot earn their way into heaven by trying to be good or do good works number five, that Jesus Christ lived a sendless life number six, and that God is the all knowing, all powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today.
Speaker 1: That's a biblical worldview.
Speaker 2: Say Lord, I want that, and I believe that in our church we follow that as closely as possible. I will never tell you that you'll get into heaven by just doing good. It's not a thing. If they were a good person, you tell that good person that they better accept Jesus or they're not going to go to a good place. It's the truth. See, that is a worldview. That is a worldview that we need to have. Let's do this by the numbers. I'm gonna let's do some more sobering statistics. Guys, ready for this. This is gonna shock you. Take a photo, all right. Sixty seven percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians, yet only six percent hold a biblical worldview. Two percent of Christian parents hold a biblical worldview. Twelve percent of youth pastors hold a biblical world view. According to BARNA, thirty seven percent of pastors in the US as a total hold a biblical worldview, fifty one percent of senior pastors, fifty one percent of charismatic pastors, fifty six percent of pastors under forty, which actually tells you something because I feel like the older that they get in Christianity sometimes and not knocking people. But discouragement is a real thing. Getting beat up by the devil is a real thing. But if they don't believe that they're getting beat up by the devil or discouraged because there's a disease that they haven't actually tried to go in and pray for it to get healing for and the breakthrough doesn't come, but they get discouraged, so it throws them off. Guess what, They no longer have a biblical worldview. We need strong leaders. The pulpits have to get a biblical backbone again. Fifty eight percent of pastors with less than five years in ministry hold a biblical worldview. The West Coast is the highest has the highest biblical worldview rating in the US at fifty eight percent. That means that from our pulpits, our pulpits in the West Coast are doing good.
Speaker 1: So what's the problem. Why is it so.
Speaker 2: Anti life over here on this side. Why are we voting using our sovereignty.
Speaker 1: To allow.
Speaker 2: Doctrines of demon to infiltrate our government. Why are we okay with telling people that sexual perversion is okay. Why is it that parents who are Christian in this side of the world two percent hold a biblical worldview that is disturbing because ministry is supposed to start at home. Bind them on your hands, and bind them on your head, and teach them to your children.
Speaker 1: Amen, men, say help us Lord.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Joshua chapter nine.
Speaker 1: And I want you to keep this in mind, keep this in remembrance.
Speaker 2: What we read about Joshua chapter one, verse eight, Okay, where he says to meditate on my word, right he says, he says.
Speaker 1: Do this and then you'll have good success. Right nine. But I wanna, I think I want to skip.
Speaker 2: Over to versus versus eight. I'm gonna give you some context. So there's these guys that hear about Joshua and what he did to Jericho and Ai after they go into the promised land. They had gotten their preparation, and God prepared them by what telling them to meditate on his word, because then they would be victorious.
Speaker 1: Then they would have good success.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So they come in and they say, and these men dress up, They get beat up clothes, They put on some dusty clothes, they put on some moldy food, They got all their stuff. They put on some old sandals, right, and they trick. They're essentially tricking them, right. So verse eight it says, but they said to but they said to Joshua, oh, then, okay, verse seven, let's start there. Then the mint of you, he's real, said to the hibbites, perhaps you dwell among us, so how can we make a covenant with you? But they said to Joshua, we are your servants. And Joshua said to them, who are you and where do you come from? So they said to him from a very far country. Your servants have come because of the name of the Lord, your god, for we have heard of his fame and all that he did in Egypt.
Speaker 1: See, they're pumping them up right now.
Speaker 2: They're pumping up Joshua, and they're pumping up the elders and all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, who are beyond the Jordan, and to t Saihan, king of Heshbon, and all king of Bashan, who was at astroth. Therefore, our elders and the inhabitants of our country spoke to us, saying, take provisions with you for the journey, and go to meet them, and say to them, we are your servants. Now therefore make a covenant with us. This bread of ours we took hot for our provision from our houses the day we departed to come to you.
Speaker 1: But now look it is dry and moldy.
Speaker 2: And these wine skins which were filled, now see they are torn, and these are our garments. And our sandals have become old because of the very long journey. Then the men of Israel took some of the provisions, but they did not ask for counsel of the Lord. So Joshua made peace with them and made a covenant with them to let them live, and the rulers of the congregation swore to them Verse fourteen. Then the men of Israel took some of their provisions, right took their stuff, but they did not ask counsel of the Lord. When I was reading this, God hit me with something he said. After Moses's death, the first issue that the next leader had, which was Joshua, was a result, as we would know it now, a separation of church and state. Where was the high priest? Where was the priesthood in that exchange? Who was there to tell them? Should we not inquire of God? Hey, before you make a really bad decision and take a bribe or take money, or take something that would be causing you to be in covenant with somebody who God has already told us that we shouldn't. Because if you look at Deuteronomy, let's see go to Exodus twenty three. Let's just go that far back, because that's already written right for Joshua. Exitdus twenty three thirty two. You shall make no covenant with them nor their gods. They shall not dwell in your land. Let's they make you sin against me, for if you serve their godd it will surely be a snare to you.
Speaker 1: Deuteronomy seven to two. That's another one.
Speaker 2: And when the Lord your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them, nor show mercy to them. Somebody wasn't meditating on the word of God. The eldership and even Joshua was he fell prey and victim to lies because had they been meditating on that. And I think maybe as they tried, they say, well, why don't we know you don't dwell among us? But God never said that they should go into the land and cut covenant with anyone.
Speaker 1: You know. See, there's just a little bit of a slip.
Speaker 2: If somebody comes to tell you something and you have a question in your heart at all in any way, whether it's right or wrong, then guess what that is where you need to go and check with the Lord. I think that the Lord released this word over us now because we have something new happening in our country. There's a new development, and there is going to be a leader that is put in place that may okay, that may have good counsel, that there's godly counsel surrounding the person, that there's people who are there laying their hands on them right, but they can't do it all on their own.
Speaker 1: I believe that in the spirit realm there.
Speaker 2: Was a lot that was happening during that time, But there's also a lot that is that.
Speaker 1: I think we can take out of this right.
Speaker 2: But I want us to go ahead and check this thing out. Mister Devin, can you please put up the next slide for us. Let's see the benefits of understanding scripture. It brings us to dependence. Dependence in God. When we come to understand the scriptures. When Jesus was there on the road to ammais one of the first things he did before he even baptizes them in the Holy Spirit, which is later, He actually opens up their understanding the scripture, say to the scriptures pertaining to himself, we need this, We need understanding of his scripture. Faith comes by hearing God's word. You can't even and attain faith without God's word. Faith won't come at the thought of the blue.
Speaker 1: It won't. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the.
Speaker 2: Word of God. Believing God comes from his word. Rightly dividing the Word begins. When you're understanding the Word, your way will be prosperous. Deception of illegal covenants are averted. It removes unnecessary and future battles, and abiding in the Word is half of what is needed to.
Speaker 1: Get an answer to prayer. Because he says, if you abiding me, and I abiding you.
Speaker 2: And if my word abides in you, then you will pray and ask and you will have what you ask for. But he said, if my word abides in you, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This I had a word this morning for those veterans. Who's a veteran, the war is just beginning. You have may be gotten involved in the military at some point and thought, man, I'm a veteran.
Speaker 1: Now I can quit.
Speaker 2: But guess what, you have a fight on your hands right now in the spirit. God is not done with you. Who's a parent More than ever, God needs you to step into your role as the generation who will fight the giants.
Speaker 1: Who will take on the enemy, who will.
Speaker 2: Kick down doors in the spirit realm, who will go to the gates of hell. Those gates of hell will not prevail against this church.
Speaker 1: It is our duty. It is it has.
Speaker 2: Been granted to us to seize the moment. In a time such as this, we can celebrate, right, we can celebrate what would already happened, because I believe that the prayers of the saints were answered to get the results that we needed. I believe that there's a lot of people that took it to the to the votes and they voted the right way, and then guess what this is the outcome. There's hope for America. But God is releasing this word over us today, and I feel like what we're doing with this word is we're actually fighting against demons of complacency. We're fighting against against sleepiness, We're fighting against you know, just just being good with.
Speaker 1: The fact that we got it good. Now we can sit down and rest.
Speaker 3: No, no, yes, you fight. You fight for tomorrow, you fight for the next generation. I don't want my children fighting to fight that I should fight. I don't need them to fight the stuff that I should have taken care of. They need to be building up the next generation.
Speaker 2: They need to be they need to be erecting more pillars of truth.
Speaker 1: I believe that there is a great.
Speaker 2: Awakening happening, and it's already begun and we're starting to see it flare up all over the United States. There is the next great Awakening happening, and this.
Speaker 1: Is a big part of it.
Speaker 2: It will involve a biblical backbone. It will involve the Church discipling the nations again and taking up the mantle and the responsibility of being the priesthood in a time where there's leaders that need guidance. Leaders in government will need leaders of the congregation to speak up against what is wrong and speak what is right in God's eyes, not our own eyes, not syncretism, but the Bible. I'm believing for a time where you know, if the Lord grants it that I will still be alive and every single school will go back to teaching the word. Come on, help us, Lord, we need this. You have Joshua three five, and Joshua said to the people, sanctify yourselves for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you. And Timothy it tells us that the word sanctifies everything. Sanctify yourselves. Get this, get understanding, learn the Word of God, because this is the way forward from now on. This is the way forward. This will not lead you astray. You will not turn to it from the left or to the right. You're not gonna get roped into a battle that you never needed to get involved with at that moment, or a battle that is out of time. Because what happened is after that, after they made that covenant, Joshua ended up ended up having to fight five armies against one because they needed to come and bail out their new friends.
Speaker 1: Because it was an unlawful covenant.
Speaker 2: See, we can get messed up and we can be misled. If we're not leaning into listening to the voice of the Lord in this coming future, we can end up being allied with the wrong people and fighting unnecessary fights that will deplete our energy.
Speaker 1: Right, they're gonna suck.
Speaker 2: Up all of our time fighting over here with the media. They're gonna suck up all of our time fighting over here about.
Speaker 1: This and that.
Speaker 2: No, if we stick to this and let this lead us, then our time will be consumed with what is the next step?
Speaker 1: God? What is the next step? God? How when let's redeem the time.
Speaker 2: While it is today? Hallelujah. So let's read that verse again. And Joshua said to the people, sanctify yourselves for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, there's a great awakening that is happening, and I believe he's equipping us right now. Even now I'm speaking to somebody who needs to hear this today. Don't look at the person next to you, just say I need to hear this today. Help me become a maker of disciples. Lord, help me teach you to my children. Help me fight. God, give me courage to fight the battles that are before me in my generation. Hallelujah. Let's stand up. Did this help? I want you to be encouraged today. I'm gonna give you four to seven seconds forty seven. Four to seven seconds forty seven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We have something that's happening that's shifting the atmosphere in our nation.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 2: Let's do four to seven seconds of thanking the Lord that he answered our prayers, that he helped the right people in place. And I want you to thank him even for the next phase, these next four years of leadership, right, this leadership change that's happening, because we have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of work to do. So we're gonna be grateful for today.
Speaker 2: Right, and we're gonna fight like tomorrow matters still, right, and we're not gonna let up, and we're.
Speaker 1: Not gonna back down. Yeah, all right, go ahead to four to seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Thank you Lord, hallelujah, Thank you Lord. There is a newness that is coming to the United States. Hallelujah. Come on, come on, come on, high five, somebody real quick.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your prayers, thank you for fasting for fair elections.
Speaker 1: Thank you for doing all of that you have done. Great, you have done marvelous things. You have seen Heaven.
Speaker 2: Move right now, watch what the Lord is going to do. Sanctify yourselves right, because the Lord is going to do a great and mighty work for you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of work to do, Sights, We have a lot of work to do in every area of.
Speaker 1: Influence that you are going into. Lord will give you thanks for your word. Jesus, you are the word in the beginning, you were there. God.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being made manifest to us. God, letting us behold your glory.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I thank you that you penned every single word through your holy spirit. God.
Speaker 2: Thank you God. We will not take it for granted what needs to be done. Father, we will be courageous today, tomorrow and always God, so long as we live. Let there be a fight in your people.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Let there be a fight that our children do not need to fight until it is their turn to fight God.
Speaker 1: And we're going to teach them God to be warriors of Heaven. I thank you.
Speaker 2: Lord, that you are strengthening right now all of the generations, from the top down, from the bottom up, Lord God, to.
Speaker 1: Be warriors for Heaven.
Speaker 2: Lord Father, we partner with Heaven today and we say that darkness is crumbling, that high places are.
Speaker 1: Being brought low, that every need will bow.
Speaker 2: And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. There is a great awakening that is taking place God, and we thank you for it, Lord today in Jesus' mighty name. And everybody said, Amen, Let's worship, Let's worship as we go