Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. No good hobbies in this for a second. There, all of this entire video has just been about her. And now yeah, and now she's looking at the future and she's all goffed up with spiderwebs and fucking black lipstick and Seth Rollins's hair and she's like standing next to Malachi Black.
Speaker 2: I mean, if anybody should be singing the song of what a sad failure to launch, it would be the husband, that poor bastard, mad fucking guy. I mean, my god, at one point he really was you mean, my go, my god, Oh my god, he was really I can't miss sort of prospect and.
Speaker 1: He missed and they missed. So they missed. Let's be honest, they missed.
Speaker 2: I know, you know this it's time, it's but well, this is like once again, it's like wrong time, wrong place, wrong booker, wrong fucking opponents, you know, like people just did it get what that guy could have done at the time when he showed up in ww W. That's kind of what it comes down to. Yeah, I agree, and honestly, like now looking at it, if you were dealing with dare I say, a coherent aew, he could have been a big star there, and they still didn't fucking do anything with him because they were fixated on pushing anime guys.
Speaker 1: Not even just that, they were fixated with trying to get him to get the doorc order over. Oh it was just this weird mix and then he was wearing wine. I don't know, man, I don't think Tony Khan has any understanding of what a character like Tommy could have been, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, you could have just left it at what a character is. He has no idea what a character is. I think.
Speaker 1: Well, even when they brought him back to WWE, we first saw him, they rose him up, they did, right, and then that was it. That was it. They just kind of.
Speaker 2: Shovel them off. Yeah, I mean, it is very crazy to think about because he's he's a dude that got lost so much so in the mix, which, by the way, like this is how you know, hate to be an asshole, but like this is how important her shit is. Like it's like, oh, you're a tiny you Latina Goss. All right, Well anyways, okay, dude, we know there's already one hundred of you on the indies. I'm sorry, but that's what it is. He really was somebody who were looking at it, Like fifteen years ago. I remember seeing that guy and going, so, let me see if I can get this right. He's got a complete esthetic. He's nailing the aesthetic, the tattoos, the height right, look like they were like there were photos of him. I'm like, he looks like a fucking model. I'm like, he could be the next punk.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he looked at a musician. Honestly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's a there's a lot to do with him, and it was like, nah, nope, zero fucking zero ideas, nowhere to go with it. And it always goes back to me. I think about what they just completely disregarded with. There's probably some triple H jealousy there, that's my guess why.
Speaker 1: Like it was your creation, It's like you're a part of this. Why would you be jealous? And I'm seeing more and more of that kind of popping out, and I don't know if that's just people talking off the coff or if there's really something to this triple H jealousy thing, but it's just it's it's it's like, imagine if Vince McMahon was jealous of all the wrestlers. I don't he was.
Speaker 2: He was jealous of a lot of the wrestlers. Like that's I still believe that to this day, like some of the wrestlers, because that's what he wanted to be. He really, in his heart of hearts, wanted to be seen and perceived.
Speaker 1: But is that being jealous of the wrestlers or being jealous of wrestling? Being jealous of that moment?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And Vince McMahon commanded such a fucking aura anyways wherever he went, It's like, how is he not the biggest star in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's it's one of those weird I'm one of those people that I really believe that there is a part of people that it's not a it's not a good thing, and it's if anything, is kind of disgusting. But there are people who are jealous of their own children's happiness, all right. There are people that they're like they will provide their kids with life and opportunities to do things and then resent them for it. So the idea that someone in a business that's involved in something but also at the same time both that I always kind of like, damn.
Speaker 1: You know, I know what you're saying about the jealousy from the parents' side, but I always thought that was a mama bear Papa bear situation. It wasn't that they were jealous of their children being successful. I always felt like it was they were jealous of their children not needing them anymore.
Speaker 2: And and them getting to do things that they didn't get to do.
Speaker 1: See that I don't understand, Okay, don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Get it, because, well, we're not fucking crazy people.
Speaker 1: But being jealous that your your kid doesn't have time for you, not because they don't love you, but because they don't fucking need you anymore. Yeah, that that stings a little.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up. I get it. But well that was it is like one of the things that I have a nasty habit of of doing to are saying, okay.
Speaker 1: Is saying, how do you get jealous of their children succeeding? It's not specifically of the success, it's I guess the lack of sharing those moments. Does that make more sense?
Speaker 2: It's I think it's that. And it's also you know, the people that grew up like I didn't have X y Z in my childhood and I provided it for my kids, and how my kids getting it, but maybe they feel like they just don't appreciate it enough. It's icky too, it is, but man, you know what I mean. Like I went to high school in a middle upper class suburb that I fucking bum stumbled landed in because of my aunt and she had money in Gattaiata, right, and so we ended up living in the fucking town. So I encountered a lot of these people. The waspy parent where they had the kid with the with the girls. Oh my god, it was a fucking hundred times. It's worse where the mother would be like I'm still I'm still hot and sexy and important and blah blah blah, and it's just like it's fucking people are weird, man, and getting older can really fuck their heads up and can make them do and say weird shit.
Speaker 1: And lightning just to clear it out before we even really start up. It's coming from a place of love, is what I'm talking about. Whereas you want to share those moments because you've shared all of your child, your child's successes, whether it was watching them take their first steps or get their first a whatever it was, you were there for that. But now that they're on the adult stage and they're adulting and they're being successful at it, I guess that's where the sting comes in, is that they're no longer around, so you don't get to share in those successes either. I'm not talking about the people that Joey's referencing, the weird ones that are still hanging on to being a teenager even though she's in her fifties. Like, that's a whole different avenue of thought that I'm not really regulating to. It's just I don't know. I just thought on one end of it, I can understand it from the perspective of people wanting to share their kids' successes. Communication changes as people get older. We all fucking know this. You don't talk to your parents the way you used to when you were a kid because they're not in your life, because they don't live in your house even you know, it's just just a natural progression of things. But there's nothing wrong, or at least not to me, anyways, of wanting to share those moments with your kids. I just it will be difficult to convince me otherwise.
Speaker 2: You know, so well, that's wanting to share in their successes and see just the fruits of their labor.
Speaker 1: And let me explain why it's jealousy because their friends are going to be there, their friends are sharing in those moments, their neighbors are sharing those you know what I mean. That's that's where the jealousy comes in. It's not a it's not an envious, greed based evil energy.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, yeah, I don't know, well this This is like I would say in earlier it's like I have a nasty habit of kind of mentioning this to people that I know that have had kids, And it's just through having students, watching them grow up, watching them go off into the world, and then seeing them interact with whatever it might be positive or negative. Right sure, where it almost seems like the real true sign that you have done a good job with your kids is they they fuck off, they grow up and they go and they go and have a life. You did such a good job raising that kid that now they're ready to go off in the world. They're like, all right, I'm gonna go to college in uh California, all right, fuck off, see you later. And you're like, oh, okay, and you're like there's.
Speaker 1: Subtext to that because there's a lot of a lot of parents that that that were pieces of s.
Speaker 2: They also just want to get away from them.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's infused running out the door because the house is on fire with I did a great job, but not like you know, horror, I am freed from this fucking cell. Like, no, it's not that, but like I've seen that happen, and I've seen that happen with coworkers and shit too, where like their kids get older and they're like, oh, yeah, my kids going to school in Florida or whatever. It's like I miss them so much, And I'm like, well, that means you, though, did a good job, because they don't want to fucking live in your spare room, man, Like they want to go into the world. They want to go and try all this different shit, and yeah, you know what, maybe they might you know, call you every now and then and ask you for some fucking money in the zelle to pay for their car insurance or whatever, and that's how the relationship changes. But like you've still empowered them to go want to be and that's like a like I said, it's society did it at least a pretty good job to some level, because they're able and willing to move on from you and go do something else. And I think for some people that also creates jealousy, creates anger, and creates resentment, which is also where you see people like once again like.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a difference when we're talking about jealousy. I can look at it from my aspect and still see the jealousy of it. But resentment, I think that's the key word that you should be focused on when you're bringing up these types, these art types of people and parents. It's the ones that resent their children that are the problem, not the ones that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, there's a lot, there's a lot more of that than I think people realize. And I and I also relate it to jobs and careers and everything like that too, because I'm sure and like I always mentioned this with Triple H where he would have these you know, what I feel is he has some sort of level of jealousy towards these people. You notice is how Triple ash what are you just looking at him? What do he always kind of want to be? And with the money and the fame and the marrying into the family.
Speaker 1: That's what's insane about it. When when people bring out Triple H is jealousy. That's what doesn't make sense. I'm like, this guy's been a world champion multiple times, he's been the head of pay per views, He's been at the main event of WrestleMania. He's married, has three healthy fucking children, has a legacy, has people all around him that recognize him daily. They have people that want to fucking be him. There are kids that are wrestling now that listen to everything he says and tries to emulate all the fucking wisdom and talent that he knows. And it's like, what what more can the fucking universe do for you?
Speaker 2: And and there's a lot of dudes with with half that resume who are gay and they just wanted to be gay, you know what I mean. Like, that's that's unfortunately. You know, you look at it from the distance and you go, they got everything they wanted, look at all these good positive things and blah blah blah, and it's like they want to be at the fucking Pink Pony Club. They all this shit doesn't mean anything. I think Triple H somewhere in his heart of hearts and you look at him like I said, I'm on the motorcycle and I'm a fucking badass biker guy and I'm so tough and blah blah. I bet your Triple H want, like wanted to perceive himself as a tough guy with sleeves of tattoos. It didn't take any shit. Fuck you, I'm a badass, tough guy, but that.
Speaker 1: Is always perceived you act like when Triple H walks out there, people like, oh, what a whimp. It's like, that's not the demeanor people get at all.
Speaker 2: You can't lie. You can't lie to yourself to some level. Man like he knows.
Speaker 1: Well, lying to yourself is a whole different thing. I mean, you can make up whatever kakamimi story you want in your own fucking head. It's it's what actionable, what's proven actionable. It's nobody looks at Triple H and sees him as a whim. The guy, even after a fucking heart attack, is still out there in better condition than half of the wrestlers in fucking a w It's just I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, well, come on, that's not fair that now now, how we're not taking dwarfism into consideration.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, when I look at Triple H, it's it's an odd thing that if there is any truth to that and done see it might be right. He says with Triple H. I think it's more of a power trip than anything than jealousy. And maybe that's it. Maybe maybe it's just this inherent need for control. And again, maybe it isn't jealousy. Maybe it isn't people jealous of Triple H or Triple H jealous of people. Maybe it's he just needs people to succeed by his decisions.
Speaker 2: That and people always I don't want to say always, because there are people that are put together and have a you know, they're grounded in reality enough, right, I mean there's some of these people, But there's this part of a lot of human beings, especially to the age, where whatever they're doing in life, they look at the exact opposite and go, oh, that could have been me, right, Like not necessarily you.
Speaker 1: Would have been stepping into the ring more or trying to even if he can't get in the ring, getting involved in matches like I first.
Speaker 2: I don't think because he physically can't anymore, Oh, he.
Speaker 1: Can walk into the ring and do the stuff bit he could slap a wrestler like, come on, man, like Triple H. Even if you're right, even if you're one hundred percent right and you can't go anymore, and even even playing with the idea is just absurd. He still can be that figure your head for the company. He's still there every week. It's not like he's not present. It would be one thing if Triple H was doing all this from his desk in fucking Connecticut or something, you know, but he's not. He's supposedly had all these damn shows, which makes it even more insane that if you have that level of control, it's still not enough.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he he might not be able to get in the ring with them, but he can sure hug them. Well.
Speaker 1: He lives vicariously seth Rolins and Roman Reigns these days.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And this is and this is where like people, they're psychological and people dig too deep in this and blah blah blah or whatever, and it's like, all right, well, sorry about it.
Speaker 3: It's just this shit is interesting to me. And if it's not to you, then I don't know, go watch Bluey or something.
Speaker 2: I entertain yourself.
Speaker 1: We started this off because we were just kind of shitting the shit about.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no no. But I like, whenever you when we get into shes like it's like, you don't know these people, and why do you have to look so deeply into it? Blah blah blah. I'm like, I guess that's fine.
Speaker 1: I've always done. We've always just went ham on her on our inner thoughts on this show sixteen fucking years.
Speaker 2: But I confuse it can be Uh. I don't want to stay confusing because it sounds like I'm being fully condescending. But to some people, it's just, well, I don't understand why you're leaving, and I'm like, cause it's fun, it's interesting. To us, it's just fucking shut up. A lot of times.
Speaker 1: It's just us working out things, talking back and forth, trying to figure things out why. Like, for example, this whole conversation started with Zelena Vega getting I'm sorry Zelena, Zelena Vega getting fired, and now she's going her own way and she's becoming the very first uh goth girl in wrestling, and we're just trying to figure out what was happening with her and her husband. And then Joe took the conversation and now what we've led here, because it's kind of like, well, look at what they they squandered with Tommy En. Look at what they squandered as Malachi Black. And they even brought him back and they did not much. They did not much with the guy, and now him and his wife are gone and they're going to try and redevelop themselves into something. And it's kind of like, well, what was the failure? Well, it wasn't the look, right, So he looked fucking amazing. He looked like a killer, he looked like a musician, he looked like a metal guy. It wasn't the wrestling. I've never really heard anybody bitch about his wrestling, saying that they didn't like watching Malachi Black wrestle. Maybe he's Alina Vega got some shit. And I know I've given her shit over the years because she was so small that the only time she looked effective was if she was jumping off the top rope at someone. But she's got she's got roxy syndrome, right, Like roxy can throw a punch and it's like, oh that's adorable, you know, hit me with the other plushy. It's just there's no believability there, you know, I mean unless you're that size and you're Kyrie saying I absolutely believe you're going to break your new But that's neither here nor there. So it wasn't the look. It wasn't the ability. It wasn't the manner of talking. The guy talked well, he had good promos. I mean, he wasn't lighting the world on fire for me, but you know he can string a sentence together that didn't sound like it was nauseating to listen to. So that wasn't it. So what was the failure? If they had the look, he had a character, he had the sound, he had the ring ability, how did he fail he had the size, Like, how did he fail? Like he has everything he possibly could want in a young upstart or even a younger talent. And that's when you went to triple H jealousy. Maybe this is a guy. Yeah, and this.
Speaker 2: Is a pattern. At some point there you just have to kind of recognize, like, what is the continuing pattern of sabotage by the people in creative that just keeps happening, and it this so happens a lot of the time. The people that are kind of neglected or misused or you know, categorized, let's put it that way. Are people that Triple H would have Austen been a been kind of jealous of, like wish that he could be like you'll never talk me out of the fact that there's not a part of Triple H when he sits there in the fucking suit or had to sit in the meetings and the way that people are, Like Triple H wanted to fucking he loves lording over people and all this other shit like that. I think I think that he married the girl that if he loved her or loves her still, I'm hoping. I'm hoping that's his life, you know, and like good, good, great, But imagine, like I said, you want to be tough guy, you want to be badass terminator skulls lemmy, and you want to be riding your hog. Well pause, you want to be riding a hog all the shit, right, But like instead you're what dude in a boardroom in a suit and you're next year's stuffy white wife and she's like you, isn't it isn't it great? This water is spicy, And that's the life you fucking live.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's funny about the Stephanie McMahon combo with Triple H. She always strikes me as somebody who's down for him, Like when he wanted to go out.
Speaker 2: There, she loves him, right for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, But that's what I'm saying. It is like, you know, he wanted to come out there and the biker get up. Who is the one sitting bitch? Who is the one wearing the leather shit while she was like what three months pregnant? Four months? Right? Like, Stephanie always strikes me as whatever you want to do, I'm there, I'm down to du it. Let's fucking do it, you know. But yeah, maybe you're right, maybe there is some kindkind of breakdown with Triple H at the helm like this, you know, because I just I don't understand. It just doesn't make sense to me, because I guess we go back to our parent conversation. These are the people that you helped raise. These are the people that came through, came up through your system, listening to your mentor, like Shawn Michaels, you know, listening to you and taking your advice, and they become successful on your advice, by your hand, by your guidance and they get the fans that you let them have and then you fucking crush them.
Speaker 2: I don't, over and over and over yeah, over and over and over again. And it's it's a game. It's a game, right, But really with him, and you know, we used to joke about it all the time down in NXT when he was running the shit, right, what was all the girls he hired? Dude? What was the what was the esthetic?
Speaker 1: They were that rare goth girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, right, another news right where Rockstard or whatever the your name is, like see something new? But he can't. Why did he always want those Why did he.
Speaker 1: Want those girls? Why did you becausees? Because that's what he wanted, what he wanted Stuff. Stuff would have wore some black makeup, the same, but Stuff would have been crying in the rain for him.
Speaker 2: Come on, there's a there's a part of every man that knows it and when he wants it and maybe at some point he gets it. At some point he doesn't. And now the internet kind of has it as like a laughable kind of trope thing, right, and you know everybody knows the saying if she smokes, she pokes, you know, right, right right, you wanted that the girl in front of the bar with you at one o'clock in the morning and she smells like fucking vodkatonic.
Speaker 1: And cigarettes, cigarettes.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and it's just gross.
Speaker 1: And you're just like you talking about Jesus.
Speaker 4: Are you reading my dream diary? I told you to not read my.
Speaker 2: No, but like that's that's in the if.
Speaker 1: That's in you and that man Jezebel perfume, Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Right, And you go to and you go to the house and it kind of just smells.
Speaker 3: Like cats and and there's a pile of laundry on the ground, like.
Speaker 2: Every this is your This is a lot of men's youth and they like it.
Speaker 1: And that's perfect. Look at that. That's Stephanie Ripley's shoulder. I gotta know that.
Speaker 2: You know what it looks good, ab I'll tell you I'm buying it. What it is is that Ai, you bet your fucking ask is it? I mean, I could you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't see Stephanie McMahon actually doing that.
Speaker 2: But you know what you could. You could put me in a fucking and a horse costume and a fuck filthy Joe.
Speaker 1: Joe is calling your number on this one. He says, it's bullshit. You make that up.
Speaker 2: You know what, in the year of Our Lord twenty twenty six, they might have just put the makeup on her. Sure, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Stephanie's down the clown man.
Speaker 3: She's uh, but it's not real, damn it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He wanted I do it. I'll to this day if there was a with the exception.
Speaker 1: Of the street raised you and just introduced the whole video.
Speaker 2: Ah, get out of here. What's that from fanatics something? All right, right, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you that Stephanie's the girl. She's the girl that loves him so much that if he was into fucking what is it festival goths, if he was into Bubby Kawhi, shit, I bet you she would dress like a goddamn anime girl.
Speaker 2: But you don't want the you don't want the costume. You want to fucking the real thing.
Speaker 1: Man, next, Like, that's just that's you want.
Speaker 2: He wants the cigarette breath girl, he wants the dirty. I mean, I'll tell you, like, if I had to put money down real, fake or otherwise, I'd take my ninety nine dollars you put that fake money. I'd put my fake money by my imaginary money, buddy, my human money. If I had to put it down and say, who would have been the person the Triple A hooked up with that was on NXTE or one of the it would be shots you black Heart. One hundred percent of the time, I would say that would be.
Speaker 1: The girl that he bet You know what, Now, I would have thought it was EO.
Speaker 2: I think he would like you.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean was a lot he gave to Io, and she was very grateful many times over, to the point where people were like, should she be hugging him like that? Is it? Is it common in Japan to thank somebody with their hand on your pants? Or is that.
Speaker 2: Uh, well well this is this is it? I mean, I'm not saying I'm not saying that that wasn't one of those moments where you see it and you go, if you're a fifty year old.
Speaker 1: Filthy ma, I love filthy. Filthy is on point with the pictures today. Yeah, that's uh, that's a lot. I don't think I've had a female coworker ever thank me like that.
Speaker 2: I mean I have, but the aforementioned far at Hey, life happens, right, uh No, but like that's I'm still I'm sorry I'm saying it. I'm going I'm going shots, say.
Speaker 1: Shots, and going, you know what shots he's doing right now?
Speaker 2: That's what he.
Speaker 1: Yeah what No, I'm just saying that what is shots he's doing right now?
Speaker 2: Probably he is fucking I don't know, Disney in the hot house or something.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think that's what it is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What would would your speculation leads you to believe that the reason that shots he's really gone is because Stephanie found out.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I mean, I'm not saying that that's the full reason. I'm just saying that if I had to guess, if I just had to guess, if I just had to allegedly speculate and just high in the sky, whatever it might be, I could have seen that be in the girl that he fucking lays her eye in on sciying. I mean, because that that, to me is it goes back to who's triple h and what I think he actually wants and who he perceives himself as and what the little dream is that he would like it to be the same way like I said, it's that's the midlife crice. It's the other side of the I want to know how the other side of the aisle lives or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The one I can't figure out still to this day and nobody has a real answer about is the one I still wonder about. Why was Mandy Rose let go?
Speaker 2: I mean doesn't that somebody? Yeah, doesn't that.
Speaker 1: Still strike people as a weird weird let go? Because I mean, ultimately she she cleaned it up, stopped doing it, like there was nothing that she did that was over the line. They we hired page back.
Speaker 2: I mean, she she probably said no when I'm not saying in a grape sort of way, I'm just saying in a business, you know, money financial sort of way. She probably said no to the wrong person a couple too many times. You know, Oh, well, we don't like you doing I don't care, I'm gonna do it, do what the fuck I want. She she's gonna do whatever she wants. No way, that's not okay. And the funny thing is is, like now, when you think about it, and like I said, it's a lot of wrestling, and the success in it was timing place or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right at the time, dude, they'll say, oh, well, because she's only fans, Naya Jacks was doing fucking OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Well, to be to be fair, that a lot of people weren't saying that, so we.
Speaker 1: Were somebody paid for a subscription on this shitty show.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, wait a second, let's just let's just say that, Well, this is the difference. That's also not trying to be mean. But if you're telling the heavy girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was not doing feat shit swollen mustache, she was absolutely in lingerie on top of mattress, on top of mattresses, on top of betting. Yeah, I mean it was right, betting.
Speaker 2: Six mattresses. Let me tell you there was a lot of betting.
Speaker 1: I saw. I saw a few pictures myself. Sir, yeah, well I can.
Speaker 2: This is like m it's a little bit more difficult for them to say nay, nay, no no to the heavyseck girl who's doing a body positivity finger quote only fans saying who just so happens to be related to fucking rock right that if people pay for it, it's let's call it what it is. It's a it's a fetish positivity. What does that mean? Dorito's eating instinctively it jesus no. But that's but that's a different thing than them looking at the blonde, titty girl and saying like, you're not allowed to do that. They probably felt that they could not up and say no to her, and she would power and go okay, and she's like, what are you fucking stupid? I'm gonna make like five million dollars doing this, And they were like, oh, how dare you.
Speaker 1: Let me clicify this too. It wasn't actually only fans she was doing. She was doing one of the knockoff sites. Ah ayah. Jacks was not doing only fans. She was doing the knockoff ship. I forgot it was.
Speaker 2: EXCLUDI exclusively, Uh patrons. Is there like the knockoff the Sores version of only fans? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it.
Speaker 1: Was none of the d right right. Because only fans became popular, there was this all of a sudden, this weird surge of other websites that wanted to do only fans type content, but not be only fans because they're they're gross.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's bad. Yeah. They were like all those sites that were like, we're not permitting adult content and they're only fans. Was like, we are literally taking in hundreds of millions of dollars a year, and they're like, well, what do you know, maybe we'll give it a shot. Yeah hmm. It turns out a guy that wants to make paintings or people that want to do fucking podcasts don't make as much money as giant Hooters.
Speaker 1: Was it fans weird? If John Cena is saying it's fans lely, was it fansley could have been fansly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds yeah, sounds possible, but that was in nowadays. I think if it was if this had been TKO w w E t k O and Mandy had been like I'm gonna do that, They'd have been probably pumping it. They probably would have been like not even special, probably would have.
Speaker 1: Been yeah, have you seen her dramatic change?
Speaker 2: Oh naya? Oh I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, yeah, no, like what another buck. She's really she's really thinning down. And I mean, of course it's not those epic guys stop that.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's ridiculous, it's hard work.
Speaker 1: It was positive thinking, which, by the way.
Speaker 2: I'm like one hundred, I'll like I have no qualms with anybody doing any of it, like make yourself feel better and have your life, you know, be more functional. Any of the any of the issues I've had with her of all related to the fact that she just was a shitty, boring wrestler, right, I'm sure she's probably I mean the fact that people keep putting up with getting their fucking orbital bones broken by her for a decade. I assume she got to be a pretty nice human. Well, people must like her.
Speaker 1: Now that she's losing the weight, maybe there'll be less damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fingers dressed, you know, just see her. She's like, you know, I'm glad that even after losing all this weight, I can still injure my coworkers. You know, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to do it anymore, right, you know what I mean. You know, it's like when a comedian's like, I don't want to lose the weight because I'm a funny, fat guy. It's like, I want to lose the weight because I really enjoy injuring people. Yes, and with my blood, my blubber and fucking lack of coordination. But you know, like here I am. I've lost the blood, the blubber, and the lack of coordination still there. So I mean, I'm just I'm just feeling like a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be great? And if all of a sudden she just became this fantastic wrestler, she just became this fucking Rick Martel in the ring at like at forty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wouldn't that But wouldn't that be the perfect explanation of what we deal with with WWE wrestlers all the time? Oh you figured it out, Oh you're worth watching. And now you're too old and now you're retired. Okay, bye? Oh wait wait are you gonna be in a movie?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh? All right, bye, I guess thanks for thanks for something.
Speaker 1: She could always go to aw make a million dollars there?
Speaker 2: Oh well? Who well? Now, I mean it's funny you say that because now everybody that was on that fired list the bus flip, they're technically free agents now yeah, true, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Who was it that was fired? Let's see, Uh who's on the list?
Speaker 2: New Day was on there?
Speaker 1: Of course we knew about New Day, Yeah, but they got what was it? Dirt sheet? Radio Dan sent us this. I didn't get a chance to double check this, but a Kyrie saying Alistair Blacks and Lena Vega, Bo Dallas, Nicky Cross, Dexter Loomis, Eric Rowan, Joe Gacy, Santos Escobar, Chris Saban, Alex Shelley, and Zoe Stark.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can just look at this list and just make some pretty good guesses on who the AW people are going to be, at least the ones who make appearances. It's all of the indie adjacent people.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Uh, obviously Alistair Black is not going back at the whole issue.
Speaker 1: Will Steve was saying from the led Dressing podcast. He was saying, then Nicky crossho up and Ott in Ireland tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, she's doing great. Then is she aware of the fact that she's also on WWE television right now?
Speaker 1: Doesn't she knows she's supposed to be an AW this week?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, right? Doesn't she know that she's supposed to be doing promos as her other character Lyra Valcaria. Didn't she know that she's supposed to be?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not nipping crossed. It's a male you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that's got a fucking that's gotta sting, you know what I mean, where you know everybody's everybody has had a situation where someone's broken up with them, yeah, or there's been a falling out and they've seen their next partner, and you go, all right, that person's like that's a pretty good all right, I got bested. That's a good looking person. All Right, I'll take it, you know what I mean, Like, if I'm gonna get beat, I'm I'm fine with getting bested, you know, But like, do you really want someone that's like, oh, you got left and then your fucking clone walks in, Like it's someone that's like literally just you.
Speaker 1: You're like the fuck Nicky's probably like that's what they fucking think of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah they listen, Nicky, you're fired. We're going to get you except shorter drunker, Yeah I'm six years younger. Well all right, I guess that's that's what it's gonna be. No, But it's like that's the fucking that's like the joke of it, right where you look at you just go like, oh, hey, someone someone left you with the relationship broke up, and they're just like, oh, terually, oh she left you for a fucking a lawyer. Who makes a ton of money and you're like, oh, well, all right, I mean, I guess you're gonna be living the good life there, baby, all right, my heart's broken, but I can I can eat my l I can eat this l because I see that I have been out competed in the marketplace of whatever. But for them, just it on the television and be like, yeah, we just had absolutely nothing for you. And then there's your come on, come on, that's the that's the ship's right there. You know, like I just wanted to try something completely different. M oh, I see, I see, that's what she wanted to do. But no, like, yeah, so she showed up in the Irish independent company. Is that what's going on?
Speaker 1: Apparently he's going back to riding motorcycles.
Speaker 2: So oh good, yeah good, that's a career. That's a career for us. She made a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a good pastime for somebody whose bones aren't made out of like hollow bird bones. But you know, hey, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to assume that this is a part of it, as if that if she was to do something like that, there's a lot of creepy dude, money. Christ, she gotta be.
Speaker 1: She could literally just drip fucking run milk down her legs for the next six years.
Speaker 2: Fuck just three different flavors of nest quick.
Speaker 1: Swabbery, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh chocolate is so cold, No, chok is so cold. Dad, here's my entire paycheck. Fucking give me a break. But yeah, I know, so there's her. Who else was on that fun.
Speaker 1: Ye Kyrie could eat skittles and dudes with pay her absolutely Dan.
Speaker 2: Yeah she is you, you bad boy, and.
Speaker 1: She literally just doles out yellow fever wherever she goes.
Speaker 2: You know, chew those slow.
Speaker 1: I want to see the peanut butter stick to your teeth.
Speaker 2: M It's an extra sixty dollars to eat the Charleston Yes, write my fucking head. I'm like, I told you, I'm reading your dream diary due.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kyrie eating Charleston chew for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes so long. Fucking loser. Sometimes I can't not make fun of the fact the dudes like are paying money to like watch women eat and ship. I'm like, I don't know what the I don't know what the fuck happened there, man, I can spend half an hour talking about why Triple H is fucked up. But when you're at the point where you're like giving away your fucking car payment to watch to watch a woman in another continent, you eat a cheeseburger and you're like, this is this is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Like, I don't know what the I don't know what the fuck your mom did to you. Man.
Speaker 1: I actually find enjoyment in that. If they hate the food, then I would pay money.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about Dalla.
Speaker 1: I want you to eat this entire bushel of ghost peppers, just fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: They got enter Takes arrested. Right now, You'll be giving them ideas right now. I'm doing the fucking hot ones. Except they just eat Kroi. They just Kroy And I told they do what They just eating Kroi. They're just eating Kroi. K they just eating Kroy. They're just eating Kroi.
Speaker 1: We also we also lost obviously Alista Black ands Leena Vega. We talked about them, but uh, Bo Dallas, Bo Dallas has enough those dimes.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Start stop, start stop, start stop. I think it was necessary, and I'm sure there's a lot of people that are like, oh, you kind of missed the boat on bo Dallas, and I agree, But fuck, he'd been on that boat for a very long time. How many years, twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, Like, yeah, we were doing boat be dazzled bow Dallas jokes in twenty twelve, Joe, I.
Speaker 2: Know it was. We're talking yeah, fifteen, about fifteen, fifteen years ago. Honestly, if he did the bow leave gimmick, if he if he'd have gone back to that at the right time, I think it would have been pretty successful. I don't know if you could go and do that, Like, I think he could show up and do the bow Dallas you gotta bow leave gimmick on let's say a juicy w battle oil and it would hit with that crowd. But I don't know where he would go from there. I think he's done. I think he'll just go back because because he was doing real estate and shit, right, he was.
Speaker 1: So sad too. You know, he lost his brother because of wrestling. That's gotta if Yeah, you're right, if he disappears, what are you gonna say? No, don't like.
Speaker 2: Right, right, he did every single thing that he could have done to become something and it didn't fucking pan out the way that he wanted to, right. I think that that's another one of those like the Boomers didn't get it what he was doing. The original the Beolief thing is that had not been Michael Hayes, Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunne watching that, they'd have seen that there was something there and instead of it that it's weird and I don't get it. I don't get it. And since everything, everything that a Boomer perceives is reality to them, and everyone else just agrees, so they just saw that. I'm sure that's a stupid I don't unders stand why anybody would find this funny. And you're like, yeah, let's go back to the poop poop peepee jokes, your sixty year old fucking pediphi ooops, sorry, I'm a little aggressive. Yeah, it's all right, it's at today. I just I got that.
Speaker 1: In Thursday. We've got a whole bunch of comments on Spotify and YouTube. There is some seriously parasocial motherfuckers out there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know, I like, I like giving the people a little, giving them a little hell, I know, it's just a bad habit of mine. It is funny to me though, like what what was it?
Speaker 3: Which which video is that we were just making fun of, like Baron KORbin or something?
Speaker 1: One of them running to defend Baron Corbin.
Speaker 2: That was weird.
Speaker 1: I almost want to record those accounts because when he flops, and he will fucking flop and everybody won't give a shit. I want to find these accounts.
Speaker 2: But what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What do you think about Baron Corbin? Now just wasn't pushing enough, too big of a star for the company that they just didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Like I will say, oh, I think you should. They you're back. I will say I did go back to the fucking the Tony Conns video that made a couple of years ago. Yeah, and the people that left comments on it that were like this is negative and this is really blah blah blah blah blah, And I was like, how's that AW fan the mark in Alifornia two years and a couple of people like, fuck Youde, that's weird, and I'm like, no, no, no, I just wanted to make sure. I'm just following up on the fact that three years ago you were telling me how AW is going to topple WWA, and it's like, how'd that work out?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm not saying WWE is good. I'm just saying, like you were saying all of this shit and did any of it happen? How do you feel about that? Now? You know what's your what are your what are your feelings on what has come out? And how this is played out from something that you perceived to be true in that time, you know, Although, like I do have to say, and it's just like one of the only things that will frustrate me is when we put out a clip and it's absolutely positively giving WWE shit and then inevitably one or two people who I don't know if they even clicked on it, I don't know if they listen to it at all, they're like, Morge, suck it up to WWE kissing WWE's.
Speaker 1: Ass, because dude, do you know they didn't hear it because they quit watching our videos every video.
Speaker 2: And dude, I don't understand how that's like, oh, listen to this kissing WWE's ass aew rules. I'm like, meanwhile, it's you and I being like I don't know what the fuck they're doing. The show makes no sense, why are they continuing to constantly push Roman reigns and seth rowlands. The ship's getting real painful to watch because and in the comments are see this is where.
Speaker 1: The bot, this is where our conversation about bots kind of come in. I think a lot of those comments are there just to skew people away before they listen, So it's not even there for us, it's there for other people. Do you ever go to a video and just scroll the comments as you're listening to the first few seconds, and if you see a bunch of comments that are supporting or against something that you want to hear about, do you just kind of skip it? Because that's right?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I thought I thought you were just describing how I look at the Joe Rogan experience.
Speaker 1: I just right.
Speaker 2: I learned the clip, I press, I press positve zero, and that's the comments.
Speaker 1: That's a perfect It's a perfect example. If you're listening to a Joe Rogan clip and you go down there and then you realize that it's an introspective on why Joe Rogan is wrong in this clip, you might sit there and listen a little longer. But if it's a bunch of people going fucking Joe Rogan's smartest monkey on the planet, like you're gonna be like, ah, I'm set, and then fucking fast forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is definitely gonna be bad, right.
Speaker 1: And that's what these comments are. These comments are not for us. They're not even intended for us. They're intended to lure other people away rather than have them listen to the clip for themselves.
Speaker 2: I'd almost hope that was it, I guess, because, like I said, there's a there's a weirdness to that where it's just the exact opposite of what's being said. But then again, we're also dealing with with so many people that are wrestling fans. They are quite literally incapable of hearing what is being said to them. They will only hear exactly what they want something to be, so it doesn't even matter. It could be you and I sitting there going here are fifty reasons Roman Reigns should be beat to death with a hammer, and then the comment section will be like, w W shows a w rules Wednesday nights, why even watch it? Yeah, we we were saying that WWE is sucks right now, where did you get that from?
Speaker 1: All these all these bangor ring fucking clickbait titles don't help us either, not saying, not pointing out hits. You Dan, I love you, Dan. That's not what I mean. I just mean in general, when it comes to wrestling or YouTube, all the clickbait titles throw people off too, so nobody knows what the fuck they're actually listening to until they sit down and fucking listen to it. Do you see what I mean? Like it's it could tell you one thing, like like you said, fifty reasons Roman Rain should die by a hammer to the back of the skull. One if you hurt kittens. Oh, if Roman ever hurt a kitten, we should kill it with a hammer. That's like I heard a kitten.
Speaker 2: No, he hasn't hurt he has He would never do something like what he would do is be terrible at his job for fifteen years. But yeah, I mean, that's that's a completely different conversation.
Speaker 1: But you see what I'm saying though, That's where people like this, these bots that come in and shit, they shift the narrative away from our videos that are actually trying to say something because now they see the clickbait title or they see other clickbait titles that lead to us, and then they see the reaction comments that say, oh, these guys just love the WWE gargle Gargle boys. You know, it's like, all right, Robbie Richmond threw up. He's like, hey, you want some comments, read this one out. Mason Rook looks like he works at pound Stretcher with his mom essays oh essays underage girls at pop World every Friday and Saturday night, and has diarrhea of thighs. He's been hired in some kind of trading places styled bets Brewsters.
Speaker 2: Mili, I'm gonna need the Urban Dictionary on what diarrhea thigs means.
Speaker 1: It was liquid corn thighs, my dude, Yeah, I was gonna say, does that mean like there's discoloration from shabrub?
Speaker 2: Is that what? Because that's where I thought. By the way, we're getting to the point with the fucking the real disdain and hate that that kid gets that. I'm not I'm not rooting for him per se, but I am for sure now looking at it going I hope he's taking the right message from this, do you know what I mean? Like, I'm hoping that he is seeing this and not going I'm going to defy the odds by being a fucking fat slug that changes nothing. But he then instead sees it and goes, okay, this, I'm going to use this as motivation to to to change and do and be better, right, which to me, I'm like, listen, you probably don't need to call the kid a fucking show motivated. Yeah, like you're fat? Oh yeah I am? I am pretty fat. Yeah I probably did that. You need to grow some facial hair. Yeah, I probably need to, by the way, and I think you do. It's like all right, man, hey, hey, come on now. Not that in my gimmick would have given that that uh put on a crown, that would have given the impression that he did.
Speaker 1: Like that velveteen dream on speed dial?
Speaker 2: Sure sure, oh yeah, thanks Dan. I looked at nothing like Marty Schrell.
Speaker 1: Something else too, I mean about social media and hatred Tiffany Tiffany Stratton, Uh, pretty pretty blonde girl. I was on a interview with Good Karmo Wrestling. God, I've never wanted to listen to a podcast more than Good Karma Wrestling. I don't know why, Joe, but it stirs something. Do you remember back in the day. There was a time and maybe some of the newer listeners don't remember, but there was a time that I would find myself hunting down different podcasts for different reasons. And I think ultimately we did the list the top one hundred, and I don't think we touched any podcasts after that, but we would review them, and I don't know for me, something that stands out would be a podcast called Good Karma Wrestling. Well, Tiffany was on there and she was discussing the criticisms that she has received as a popular, rich white girl with big breasts and talking about her career in WWE and how she handles that criticism, and she said, I feel like I'm a public figure, so I have to expect hate and criticism. Let me pause here. Are they hating Tiffany Stratton the character or are they hating Tiffany Stratton the person. I think there's a there's a big clear cut difference between people that don't want your character to win another title, you know, and when it comes to WWE, it's different because they're on such a bigger stage. But sorry, I do take what people say into consideration and see if it applies. It's about having a good discernment when it comes to both hate and praise. If you believe all the good stuff people say about you, then you have to believe all the bad stuff too. I think having a good discernment and strong sense of self has truly saved me because I know who I am. I'm a good person. At the end of the day, I have morals. I love my life, so I don't let it affect me all that much.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I always find that really funny whenever somebody is like, listen, the which is, by the way, is just it was acsessibool ten years ago. Now I can only imagine, but like the idea that people are even being like, well, listen, I know what it says on Twitter, but I'm a good person. And it's like it goes back to once again, you're looking at what is mostly a mix of robots and autistic white supremacists comments. So like you could just say, and the funny thing is is like I would, honestly kind of I'd respect any one of the wrestlers, and probably especially if it was one.
Speaker 1: Of the women.
Speaker 2: More it's just like, yeah, you really take a beating on Twitter. It's be like, well, considering it's most the accounts are robots and autistic white supremacists, I really don't fucking care. I'd be like, thumbs up, good response, appreciate that, but no, like I think for her like that is like, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They Jesus Christ, Dan, they just did the interview with her and it's got twelve views. Oh he dads, oh boy, And that's hey, hey, hey, Dan, can you reach out get Tiffany on this on the show tonight. We'll right, we've got we've got more than twelve people in the audience right now.
Speaker 2: I love the idea. Yes, you don't like how right now? What's his name, Tim Heideckery. He bought info Wars and he's doing like a mock fucking podcast network. I think that if I had the infodite money glitch and just wanted to do something for funzies, we could put together a half a dozen fake fucking wrestling podcasts. Oh yeah, for sure, maybe glorious. I honestly I already have the means to do it. Just you know, I would love to do the Good Karma Wrestling podcast and be like we open every podcast with a positive affirmation. Really yeah, I we don't listen. We're not religious, we're spiritual, okay, and so we like to say we want to slam the bad energy and Canadian destroy our trauma. Like it's just run through the hole and it's like okay, and now we have our guests on. Oh my, it's so it's so good to see you. So how how heavy is your burden today? I just really just really lead into bad. If I if I was to put a mirror in front of you, and you we were to look into it and you had to convince yourself that you're worthy as a wrestler, what would you say? What did you say? Brent?
Speaker 1: Brent whiskey sour?
Speaker 2: It's so great to have you here.
Speaker 1: M hey, you want to hear something fucked up? Mercedes Monette is now doing uh, she's she's mixing. She's getting into your work. Yeah, she's she's DJ booth Yep, she's DJing in Boston. She's uh, she's doing a set called the Sweet Chin Disco All in After Party. Oh no, this one is all in after at the Crystal Club at Wembley Stadium.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever prevents her from I consider that an improvement.
Speaker 1: So so she's got She's gonna be the head of the Crystal Club for the Sweet Chin Disco. Yeah, she's featuring a special guest appearance in exclusive world first DJ from the CEO of Self, Mercedes Mone plus live rap performances from Leo Rush.
Speaker 2: I listen, I don't like Leo Rush doing his rap gimmick because he's doing so far. I love I not no joke whatsoever. I love the black art gimmick. I think it's fucking great. I think it's fucking great. So dude, enough, don't do the rap shit. I understand. I'm passionate artist and I love my art. No, man, you have one thing that's finally working after like ten plus years. Don't don't fuck that gimmick up so you can get on stage.
Speaker 5: And be like you just gotta love me. But she's gonna hate me. He's gonna do drugs, drugs and drugs and beaches and drugs, and I'm so sad and I think I want to kill myself.
Speaker 2: Like, don't, don't, don't do the thing that you finally found that fucking works. Please. I'm like that is my pleading to him in this moment, like, don't don't fuck up the gimmick you have here because you want.
Speaker 1: To make your own fucking rap album.
Speaker 2: Like, just just to put this into respect, you know what, Leo, this is how you know you should keep the ship to yourself. Pat McAfee is gonna put out I'm assuming a butt rock album next month. Does anybody asked for the Pat McAfee butt rock country crossover album?
Speaker 1: Yes? Actually I believe it was Enzo. Uh he wanted to.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say touch you touch it.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, like, if Mercedes Monette and Leo Rush get together for a set, maybe she's encouraging his music career. Maybe she's like, you know what, you're a better singer rapper than you are a wrestler. She would give him that advice. I've made so much money outside of wrestling. You should. Maybe you just need help. Maybe you need some help from the CEO. I will go ahead and DJ some disco music and you can go ahead and rap on the show.
Speaker 2: I know rap has I know rap has not been as culturally irrelevant right now as it has been in forty years, But why don't you lean into that? Do that.
Speaker 1: Lead into a running fan, you silly bitch, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I either by the way, it's like, oh, I know that, Like these musicians are floundering. They all went over like post malone and shit, they went they went to the fucking the country grift because, honest to god, I know there's people that love country music and they think it's the best. But there's a reason why there's like a handful of successful singers and four thousand writers, because anyone can do that genre of music with the exception of a handful of singers that are just good singers that can do whatever. It's really about just making the tune and being able to write a catchy fucking song. But like that's really it. Like you know that, I'm assuming you don't know this fucking song, but it's the number one song in the country, so you might have read that, Uh, what's the what's the girl's name? With the bangs and shit.
Speaker 5: Like he's he's missing ticksiesacking till.
Speaker 2: Whatever the fuck it's called. Oh my god, he wants to go back to Texas. It's a it's just a really stupid catchy song. But if you listen to it, you're like, I could get any girl that can half ask sing to do this. So it's just a really really easy fucking genre to do if you're not tone deaf. But that would be some Mercedes Monet advice to give to the guy. Listen, you finally bump stumbled upon a gimmick that could make you a lot of money and do something for you. So definitely lean into lean into doing rap that was popular in twenty seventeen. Like that's that would be a good idea. Let's go with that. Yeah, we're gonna by the way, I have a feeling mish that that's going to have to be a Frank and Gus or an episode unto itself the Pat McAfee album when that drops. Oh we heard about that, of course. Yeah, Oh that's that's a gift to us. I think, thank you for that, Pat.
Speaker 1: I am actually looking forward to Franking Gust tomorrow because I want to talk about that and Necro Butcher and Samoa Joe documentary that Dark Side of the Ring that came out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was good. I liked that digit Actually, I mean I'm biased because I just remember I just remember that time really well. Right, I'm fine with saying that, Like I'm just distinctly bring I'm bringing myself back to that moment where I remember that match happening and like the CZW message boards blowing up, and then I'm pretty sure I downloaded that match off media fire two days after it happened or whatever the fuck. Like, it's just a nice little trip down memory lane of the of the indie world. But also at the same exact time, it's kind of a bummer because I'm seeing samo Joe. Well, we can talk more about it tomorrow, coers, but like, I'm just seeing samo Joe and I'm like, God, damn, I wish we had Somemo Joe on GWe TV for sure. I mean, what a fucking what a shame? God, God damn. I mean that dude's probably got what two more years left in those knees. There's no way, there's no way that he's going to get out of that contract and still be able to work as as well as you could five years ago. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, the shame letting people know Episode twelve of LFG is going up tonight. Tomorrow will be soup, and then of course Frank and Gus live tomorrow afternoon and then do we have anything this week? No, this week we're free and then next week it's summer Shommer fished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the It's going to be a long, long couple days.
Speaker 1: Tow days. But you know what, we do have something to announce. It got John Draper with us. So John Draper will be on for Summer Fest with us, which should be fun. Make sure to check him out too and check out their Patreot Spitball Media and uh yeah do you and myself will be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see in the see in the afternoon. Folk Sir is a piece