Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. When you have this open political coup, well, where are the powers that be in the Democratic Party to pose the elected nominee Joe Biden. It's a remarkable thing to behold, and I think it just it is such a gift to Donald Trump and to the GOP in so many different ways. I want to break that down on my first show back from a rare week on vacation thirty years of incredibly wonderful marriage with my wife, and we'd been planning this trip and we planned it to leave right after the GOP convention. Thought our time was perfect. And then after more than a year and a half of predicting Joe Biden would not be the nominee, then of course he took out his revenge and decided to time that or I should say the the Obamas, those who overthrew him, decided to time you know, the final thrust for that Sunday before we left on our trips. So thanks so much again to Heidi Ganall and to John Caldera, who did such a great job while I was gone, and of course Ryan and Kelly for holding down the fort.
Speaker 2: But I am back now.
Speaker 1: And so anxious to talk about this because listen. Of course, as I had said before, once Biden's gone, the race gets tougher for Trump because it cannot get easier than Biden because he's politically dead man walking. So the race was going to get tougher, but it was still going to be Trump's to win, and it still is today, and thank goodness. And I noticed the Texter suggested Jill Biden was behind it, saying health says no, Hell has no fury like a first lady scorn. But whoever, and the Biden team engineered this more power to him, and they did Donald Trump a great favor, as I'm sure they wanted to do, not because they want to benefit Trump, but they want Obama and the others who deposed Joe Biden to lose, so that means the Democrat has to lose. And does anybody doubt for a second that Joe Biden wants Kamala Harris to lose? Does anybody really think he wants Kamala Harris to win, so the people who humiliated him publicly and forced him out of the nomination, that he won far and square at the polls, so those people will prevail. Does any sane person think Joe Biden wants it? No, he wants Kamala Harris to lose. He wants the people who did this to him to lose, and so his team engineers it so that Harris is locked in and locked in quickly, and the Obamas are thwarted. And why do you think the Obamas opposed her? Why do you think the Obamas wouldn't get behind her. They're smart people who have done terrible things policy wise to this country, But they're smart people who know that she is the weakest of all the major candidates.
Speaker 3: They could run so true, And I think they see a few moves ahead on the chessboard as I do, Dan, And why I think, although your prediction was better than mine, I got to get that out there and get that right. But in this instance, there's no moves on the chessboard for Kamal Harris.
Speaker 4: Two fronts.
Speaker 3: She has not done a single sit down interview with any mainstream media outlet, yet why ask yourself that? And then two to the Joe Biden point. If the Biden Harris administration is so ragingly successful, she's going to claim on the campaign trail, why would Joe Biden not be out there with her? Because you know damn well he is not going to be seen with her on a stage.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want that.
Speaker 3: She's trying to run from him, yet somehow try to draft next to him that she wasn't responsible for the bad things, but she can be for the good things. I don't see how she splits that hair. I don't see how you do it.
Speaker 1: No, And obviously we're so close to the election now right, I mean, things are so locked in. The American people know who she is, you know, and all of the scrubbing of the internet to claim she isn't responsible for the border and.
Speaker 2: All this, that's not going to change anything.
Speaker 1: The American people know who she is, and it's going to get worse for her because while they know who she is and they don't like it, which is why she's had an approval rating worse than Biden's, they don't know the half of it yet because the media has protected her. But once they start hearing right from her mouth. Once they start hearing all of these things she has said that have so radically far left of where America is at, it's just going to go downhill for her.
Speaker 3: And a couple points modern history tabs to keep an eye on a vice president running after the president they served under. Georgia Herbert Walker Bush nineteen eighty eight. Of course he wanted Ronald Reagan attached to him wherever he went, his name, his likeness, his policies, all of that, and that's what you saw, and that's a big reason why Bush won in two thousand and al Gore had kind of a similar problem. The Clinton years were successful as Democrats would define them, but he had the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and Gore didn't wasn't sure how he wanted to navigate that. We had a photo finish score barely lost. Biden running this last time around. Of course, he wants Barack Obama out there, but we didn't see a lot of Barack Obama in twenty twenty. You could blame COVID for that, but that disconnect. I don't know this time again, if Biden's policies, if his presidency was such a success historically. So we hear from MSNBC and Joe Scarborough, you would think he'd be at every stop and every rally, in every campaign event with Kamala, But I guarant blank and te you he will not be.
Speaker 4: Then ask yourself why not.
Speaker 1: Obviously she wants to distance herself as much as possible from him, right, But keep in mind, as a guy who wants her to lose because he wants the people who humiliated him to fail, he has a lot of different ways to help accomplish that. But the biggest one he's already done, right, which was to make sure she got that spot. If he wants the people who deposed him to lose, the best thing he.
Speaker 2: Could do was make sure she got that spot. Can you imagine if we.
Speaker 1: Were sitting here right now at five to eleven point four to nine on this beautiful Monday, and we were talking about, Okay, the Dems now have Michelle Obama or the Dems now have a Whitmer Shapiro combination. I mean, the road ahead would be so much tougher. By the way, I want to make sure folks know this news this believe it or not confirmed by the Biden administration. But then they put this dishonest twist on it. Iran trying to sabotage Trump's presidential campaign, says US intelligence, Tehran using vast webs of online personas and propaganda mills against Trump. The FBI and Monday shared new details regarding their investigation into an assassination attempt against the former president. US intelligence officials believe that Iran is trying to sabotage former President Trump's presidential campaign through online influence operations. According to a press briefing. Monday, speaking to reporters, in official with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said US by agencies observe ti Ran working to influence the president on show election.
Speaker 2: Now listen to this bizarre spin.
Speaker 1: Likely because Iranian leaders want to avoid increased tensions with the US. No, it's because Iranian leaders want a Patsy yep, and they've got a Patsy in Biden Harris.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Iranian collusion then for the Democratic the under percent why, I think you're absolutely right Dan on your theory, and I haven't heard a lot of this from anywhere else that Joe Biden doesn't really want Kamala to win because if he did, if he did, Dan, you know what he'd do. He'd resign the office right now. He'd allow her to elevate to the presidency, first female black president.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 3: She'd have that strength and gravitas to run from that position of incumbency.
Speaker 4: He's not given her that.
Speaker 1: Right, right, you're one hundred percent correct about all of that. But the same people who ran him out of the nomination, the same people who deposed this duly elected Democrat nominee behind the scenes, those same people may well be able to run him out of office before election day. I'm not at the point of predicting that as a probability, but a very strong chance he's gone before election day, and she gets all those advantages, right, I mean, he could be gone by election day simply by virtue of his obvious incapacity. He shouldn't be president today. He should be out under the twenty fifth Amendment today. But I think a very strong chance that she is president of the United States before election day. And then a question for you, do you think that would help her hurt her chances? For all the reasons, Ryan said, and I agree with all of those. You would think it would help her chances, And I would bet that it would. But there's a scenario where it would actually hurt her because then she has to be out there more. Then the American people get a better look at her. I think very clearly going to run their own version of a basement campaign with her. I mean, she'll be out above ground at these timelightly controlled rallies, et cetera. Let's welcome back to our phone lines after the break. Great textures as well. I want to get you some hot take sound of things the American people don't even know yet about Kamala Harris, and yet based on what they do know, she's got lower approval ratings than Biden.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast the Take.
Speaker 6: File Overnight Andrew Kozinski and his team. This is a sounding interview that the Vice President who was that a senator, did in twenty twenty, and this was during everything going on around George Floyd and the protests there where she talked about the defund the police movement and what she said is that the movement was about rightly saying look at budgets and priorities, and I want to play a little bit more.
Speaker 7: What she said, part of what we have to do here is also look at the militarization.
Speaker 2: Of police departments and the.
Speaker 7: Kind of money that is going to that, and we need to demilitarize police departments. It is outdated and is actually wrong and backward to think that more police officers will create more safety.
Speaker 1: Oh man, please just run that on a loop every spot between now an election day, because that tells you everything you need to know about Kamala Harrison. It's out wrong, it's outdated to say more police officers equal more safety. Please, because I'll tell you, across party lines, racial lines, every kind of lines, what do you care about most?
Speaker 2: What does everybody care about most?
Speaker 1: Keeping their children safe, keeping their loved ones safe, keeping their spouse safe. And everybody with a brain cell knows that the more police we have, the safer we're going to be. And Kamala Harris has ties to the defund the police movement, all of that. That should be a major focus of this campaign. And I really hope because Donald Trump, I'm watching him to sit down interview during the break. He's so brilliant, his courage, his ability, He'll sit down with any of these reporters from any network. And as we were talking about before the break, how often do you think we'll see that Withamala Harris, who's going to have her own version of a basement type campaign. But no, I really we come back to what we've been talking about for a long time. It is President Trump's race to lose. America is not going to vote for Kamala Harris over President Trump. The issue is will will enough people vote against President Trump? Not as things stand right now, so over these literally last few days of the campaign, if we get the B Trump, let alone the A Trump, he's going to win, and he's going to win substantially A five to five for zero five, A two five five. And as we go to the phone lines and back to the text think about Obama is both of them they were right. They were right not to back Kamala Harris. And they didn't back her because they know she's likely to lose and there are far stronger Democrat choices. And you look at the Democrats needing all three Blue Wall states in all likelihood, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Can you imagine a worst Democrat choice for nominee than Kamala Harris. You could not it would be hard to create a worse Democrat nominee for the Blue Wall States than Kamala Harris for so many different reasons, but put this at the top of your list.
Speaker 2: Okay, those three states.
Speaker 1: The Catholic vote very critical, likely what gave the presidency to Trump in sixteen when Hillary Clinton went so radically far left on abortion, celebrating glorifying late term abortion. Kamala Harris, if you want the Catholic vote, She's probably the worst candidate you could come up with as a party. And I think she's going to get slacked in the Catholic vote, and that alone would make the difference. Dan and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hey, Dan, welcome back. Thank you, Hey dude. I've been sitting here for an hour. I'm so glad you're back's been sitting in my garage working on some stuff. Bob in my head going yet yep, yeah.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I wish my wife would do.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's awesome. So I got to add because I bought a lot of these points up to Caldera the other day and he basically dismissed me, like I'm an idiot. But this thing started out with a Democrat Party whatever, not losing power. That's why they've hated Trump all along. It goes deeper than that, and that this became personal between Trump and Obama. And now that now that Biden can't be part of uh, you know, Obama's plan to keep Trump out of the office, they just they just got rid of him. So a big brief, but I don't believe Biden's going to be president. I believe they are gonna They're going to find a way and hear me out play this twenty tristh Amendment card so they can come back later and say he's crazy, he's a lunatic, all this stuff about our our corruption and our crimes, our bogus, and that's how they're going to get rid of this whole thing, because they've already decided and they know for a fact they are not winning this election outside of some craziness. Yeah, that's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan, appreciate the call, and thank you for that very much and the kind words. Listen, And this goes back to what Ryan and I were talking to before the break and what I've been talking about for months. If Kamala Harris becomes president of the United states before election day. It makes her a stronger candidate. Right, she just gets cloaked in the presidency and all of that. It presents some peril to her because the American people get to see more of her, and that's bad for her, But overall it's going to be a plus. The likelihood of that, the likelihood that Biden will be gone before election day, I think goes up every day. I don't think it's going to be a twenty fifth Amendment scenario because now that Team Biden very effectively outmaneuvered Obamas. And when I say Team Biden I don't mean Joe Biden is sitting there as the mastermind. I mean Team Biden, whether it's driven by Joe Biden, you know others on his team. They outmaneuvered the Obamas. They got Harris in there, they got her ensconced in and likely in there to stay. And they know Biden's know she is the candidate least likely to beat Trump. And this all comes back to, right, Obama wants the people who humiliated him and deposed him to fail, and so does anybody really think he wants them to succeed. No, he wants them to fail, and Harris is the weakest of the candidates.
Speaker 2: But here's my point.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think the chance that she becomes president before election day goes up each day. And today, here's another example. You probably haven't seen this on the news yet, and you probably won't see it on the news because it's bad for Democrats. But Joe Biden is on the tarmac and a reporter shouts out to him that his Supreme Court reform is, according to Speaker Johnson quote, dead on arrival, and Biden responded by saying that's what he is. And the reporter asked for clarification that he is, and Biden responded, he.
Speaker 2: Is dead on arrival.
Speaker 1: So here's Joe Biden on a tarmac and whether he realized what he was saying or not responding to the Speaker of the House stating that Biden's Supreme Court reform is dead on arrival by saying the Speaker himself is dead on arrival. I mean, that's the kind of bizarre stuff that is likely to vastly speed.
Speaker 2: Up Biden's exit from office.
Speaker 1: But they can't do it through the twenty fifth Amendment now, right, they can't do it through the twenty fifth Amendment. Because that requires Harris's signature, and that would be so politically toxic, so they don't have to do it through the twenty fifth Amendment. They do it the same way they were able to pull off their political coup to usurp the will of the fourteen million voters who voted for Biden to be the nomine and they go to them behind the scenes, and they use the leverage they have. And I've been talking about this for a long time. They have tremendous leverage on Joe Biden. My opinion, Joe Biden is obviously corrupt. The Left knows where those bodies are buried. They certainly know they can greenlight those stories. I think they have so much leverage on Joe Biden that if they have to force him out of office and in order to give Harris a real chance to win, it would not surprise me at all if they were able to do that. Eight p Fox five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. When we come back, I want to continue to break down and get your reaction to, particularly if you disagree, get your reaction to my thoughts on on why Harris is the weakest of all the Democrat candidates they could run no matter who she picks his VP, Harris is the weakest, and get into the specifics of the many different ways she is so bad for the Democrat Party and I think is likely to not only lose, but drag down other candidates down ticket.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, Ryan, you were making the point earlier and I've been out of the country for last week, but you've been making the point that the left now is using the whole coconut theme as a pro Harris symbol.
Speaker 2: Is that right they're trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one woman writer, I mean, this is just pathetic if you ask me, But it said she's been coconut pilled in terms of being converted to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: But can somebody explain the coconut thing? Why the coconut is.
Speaker 4: The idea got out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to make this a positive.
Speaker 7: Do you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? Do you exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you?
Speaker 2: So they think that's a positive.
Speaker 3: I think what she says at the end is even more hysterical than the Coconut Tree party.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, that would be kind of the ultimate gas lighting. But that goes to a great text, and I do I'll get to the phones, but I want to dive into these texts as well.
Speaker 8: Dan.
Speaker 1: Historically, what happens when someone like Kamala tries to move to the center. Do most people tend to believe they have changed? Bob and Arveda. What a brilliant point, Bob, because if you look back at the Democrats who have won the presidency, at least in my lifetime, you know that they have won the presidency by pretending to be moderates. Now, JFK is in a class of his own right. We all know that JFK would be run out of the modern Democratic Party, let alone be their presidential nominee. But Democrats, when they have won the presidency, they've won by pulling the con and pretending to be moderates. Remember Barack Obama when he ran in two thousand and eight opposed to gay marriage, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So that's how Democrats have on.
Speaker 1: It's way too late for that for Kamala Harris, and I believe that's a big reason why both Michelle and Barack Obama were not supporting her until they were kind of forced and shamed into it because Kamala and Biden's consolidated support for Kamala so quickly.
Speaker 2: So no Bob Democrats pull that off all the time.
Speaker 1: Look at Colorado, even in deep, deep blue Colorado, you have all these Democrats, Polis Hicking Looper, Ben Bennett having to run his phonies is con said, let me take that back, better choice of words, conning the people of Colorado by pretending to be moderate when they're obviously hard left. And so that's how Democrats win. It's too late for Kamala. She can't pull that off. She came out of hard left California, hard left San Francisco. She is tacked as hard as she could to the left all along. So the fact that she's going to revert first positions now is only going to make it worse for and the proof of that, the proof of that is what happened in her campaign. In her twenty twenty campaign, she was right at the top. There was one point early in that camp campaign where I said, I think she's the likely nominee. She opened her campaign with twenty thousand people in Oakland, gave a soaring speech, but then within months, two months in advance of the Iowa caucus, is she's broken out of the race.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is such a fall.
Speaker 1: And again she tried to reinvent herself because this hard left thing wasn't even working within the Democratic primary.
Speaker 2: She's that far left.
Speaker 1: So she's going to go out there now and she's going to claim she really is for fracking, and she's going to claim that no, there should be some border security and all these things that she's on tape as opposing in the past.
Speaker 2: That's only going to make.
Speaker 1: It worse for because one of the big things Trump has going for him and the reason he gets a lot of votes from people who may not like this or that about him is he is very authentic.
Speaker 2: You know, what you see is what you get.
Speaker 1: And no matter what you think of any different Democrat candidates policies, many come across as authentic when they really aren't. Is there anybody out there, one person on the face of this earth who has ever used that word for Kamala Harris, who has ever described her as authentic.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could get a less authentic candidate for president. And so what that party is stuck with now is they're stuck with this San Francisco lefty who's tied to all of Biden's failures, who comes across as very inauthentic, you know, has no notable accomplishments.
Speaker 2: See, the thing with Trump is like any human, Trump.
Speaker 1: Has his flaws, but he has these big accomplishments and these big strings to outweigh his flaws.
Speaker 2: She has all these obvious flaws, but she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have these big drinks and big accomplishments to outweigh the flaws. They are stuck. The Democrats are stuck in a very bad spot. America will not elect Kamala Harris. Now, maybe enough Americans vote against Donald Trump. I don't think that'll happen. But I just come back to for all those reasons, it is Trump's race to lose. He is in the driver's seat. And I am optimistic that this development is going to make sure we don't have any complacency on the GOP side, and that we're going to get the best version of Trump, because now, hey, it's a tougher race. I think we're going to get the best version, but Democrats are stuck with the worst of their major options. Sane and beautiful Greeley, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey, Dan, thanks for taking my call. Hey. One of the things that's kind of a technical point, but you know, we have a Constitution for a reason. Yeah, Kamala is not Article two, Section five, Clause four natural boring citizen. Neither of her parents for naturalized citizens at the time of her birth. So you know, there's a real weakness there, and whether or not that weakness is going to be pointed out and really exploited by Trump and his heem who knows?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because I have not looked at that. But then if that's correct, why isn't the RNC all over it? Why wouldn't the campaign be.
Speaker 8: All over the boy? That's an amazingly good question, And it also goes to, Okay, well, who's really betting these people at a federal level, because obviously she's been vice president and still is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what makes me doubt that there'd be legal issue. But let me ask you, let me ask you a broader question, Thane, and I'll pose it to others as well, and that is given the other, say, top tier options for the Democrats, do you really think that Trump would want somebody other than commalist many?
Speaker 8: Now, I mean, really, she's it's like playing keyball and she's the baseball.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say you know this well.
Speaker 8: I don't mean to mean like mean or in a harsh way, but just saying that this is really a golden opportunity for Trump. And you're right, no, I think he wants Tomala because of her obvious clause. The weakness is that you. I think it's done a great job pointing out. And I don't know to your earlier question about the constitutional issue, I don't know why anybody or nobody has really pointed that out, because I do believe that that is the case. It's kind of the juice sangue and just solely of the blood or of the soil, and she's neither.
Speaker 2: And that's in the let's forget my ignorance. What's that last reference, Uh, juice.
Speaker 8: Sang solely it is of the blood of the soil, and that's kind of the real foundational element of the natural born stipulation in the Constitution.
Speaker 1: We're up against the heartbreaks, so we're up against a heartbreak. But thank you for the call. I think that's not being made an issue at this point for two reasons, because I would expect that it's not an issue that.
Speaker 2: They could prevail on.
Speaker 1: But the other one, my friend, is again, if you're Trump, you're sitting there, of course you'd rather one against Biden, because he'd already beat Biden right essentially, But of all of the other options, wouldn't you rather have Kamala? I think, of course, he's probably very relieved that their nominee ends up being Kamala Harris eight five for zer five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. When we come back, some more examples of the sound, and there's video tied to this that that most of the American people haven't seen or heard yet. And the more they get to see and hear of this, you know that that more Kamala Harris is going to lose support, and I think to the point where down ticket Dems are going to be hurt by her.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show. Podcast, not the.
Speaker 7: Courage to object when they use that term radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord.
Speaker 1: There is so much out there, so much out there, And this makes money so much more important than the Trump campaign, right, because a lot of this money spend on TV is just a waste, right. I mean, so many people right now have just become immune to it.
Speaker 2: But this is different. There is so much out there on Harris video, her own words, full context, that it's so critical for the American people to see. So this is.
Speaker 1: Where the Trump campaign really does need, really does need hundreds and hundreds of millions, because the mainstream media isn't going to be reporting this, right. And I understand there are all different sorts of ways to reach people now digitally as well as broadcast TV, but you've got to have the money to be all over broadcast TV with this as well as social media, because you know, everybody talks about the youth vote, the youth vote is going to be Harrison's Wait a second, you break this down. There's only about one third of youth voters at this point who identify themselves as liberal, and there are lots of other concerns that youth voters have, so so You've just got to get this stuff out there, which brings me to another point. We don't have time to do justice today, but I wanted to get it out there. Donald Trump has got to get on Twitter. He has got to get back on Twitter. And I understand true social and I understand, you know, all the different business considerations there, but Donald Trump has got to get back on Twitter because you have to have this vehicle with all of the tens and tens a million and followers that Trump would have on Twitter. You've got to have this vehicle to be able to get this video out there. And I understand the RNC is doing a very good job of putting it out there, as our other sources individuals. But Donald Trump has this platform on Twitter, this megaphone, which can trigger these things going viral. So he needs to get back on Twitter. Let me get to some text texts have been exploding all day, and need to get more on air here eight five five for zero five A two five five the number and on cue text decides to revolt on me, So we'll try to get those back up quickly. Maybe it had a long weekend. Let's go to Jane and Rye Colorado. What a pleasure to get a call from Rye. You're on the dan Kaplis shall welcome Jane, thank you.
Speaker 9: Sure I'm calling because I just wanted to put a fine point on the natural born citizens clause in the Constitution. I was reading something the other and they were talking about the motivations the founders had for including that was they didn't want some aristocrat from Europe, like a prince, marrying an American girl and then their child would possibly become president. And the really great way they described it was back in those days natural born. Think of that in terms of a horse for a mule. So you get a horse with a horse natural born, their child would be a horse, but not natural born. Would be a horse with a donkey and they get a mule, so that's not natural born. So her parents were born students. Her father was from Jamaica, her mother from India, and she grew up in Canada. She doesn't understand the heartfulness of being your childhood, your home and it also applies to a block Jane.
Speaker 1: Let well, well, and let me ask you this question first day. And I know you didn't mean it in a mean way, but I don't like those animal analogies at all. But if this was a winning legal argument, why wouldn't the r n C, Why wouldn't the campaign be making that argument?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, I think that you know, an animal analogy was, but they were using that there.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it. I don't like it as applied to humans. Now I don't like it as applied to a presidential race. I know you don't mean it in a mean way, but tell me, Jane, if this is in fact a winning legal slash constitutional argument, why aren't we hearing it from the RNC or the campaign?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: I think that you made the point that who else who would be a better opponent than Kamala. Yeah, but it hurts some to me, and it makes me feel like the Republicans are actually the r NB. We only came through with their convention this year, but historically they've done leaning. They needed more red seat and support their candidates.
Speaker 1: Jane, appreciate the call. I want to get to a bunch of these texts. Texter says Michael Brown, who, by the way, does a wonderful show. I listened to it every morning on six point thirty kitch a w in Denver. Texter Michael Brown has previously debunked the last caller's assertion that she isn't eligible for the presidency.
Speaker 2: I don't support her, but she is eligible. That from DK in Broomfield.
Speaker 1: And I just come back to again, if there was more to this, I would expect we'd be hearing more about it. But I also come back to, if you're Trump, you are very relieved that the Democrat nominee is going to be Kamala Harrison, not one of their better options. And then we have a Texter who says Dan Kamala also said equity means we all end up in the same spot. Sounds a lot like communism. And I'm so glad the text to raise that because listen to this quote. This is a verbatim quote from Kamala Harris when she's talking about equity. She says, and if the goal is truly about equality, it has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place. And since we don't start out in the same place, some folks might need more equitable distribution.
Speaker 2: It's stuff like that.
Speaker 1: As the American people learn more about that, and that's where it comes to the Trump campaign and the RNC and doing it right and focusing on what needs to be focused on and having the money to put it out there, and Trump getting back on Twitter.
Speaker 2: People need to know that this is who she really is.
Speaker 1: If the goal is truly about equality, it has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place, and obviously vast majority of Americans equal opportunity not guaranteed equal outcome. Wow, Ryan, we only have another minute or so left in the show. Apologies to callers who didn't get through. We'll get you out tomorrow. I guess we have about thirty seconds left in the show. This is going to be an amazing ride. Keep in mind that the votes start getting casting what late September. So again, so fortunate for Trump and the GOP that the Dems are stuck with Kamala Harris still have to do a good job on the GOP side. Why haven't we heard any talk about Jared Polis as Kamala Harris is VP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about that tomorrow as well. Thanks for your time.