Speaker 1: Chock ZIAI se male Mrahmed la Bartos Marin fo a sebe s luke almen that it hackened, for it happened for Zama Kima and had An f A and hey Sebbalian Molta give them film addresser by the Russian Tan Motez in fifty host Malamnez supposedly in review my number buz a matter of fact, car Art was playing, I said, and much had you come again nept like m wet nepshos never had bad Hanak had been mukamuk a. Seventh, how does leland f A and haland f C can within it go min in get me in the hall. And then at Milburmaga Sabc Yeah, and Manichela. Now the health of Shola ad Joelena art Lena uncertainty Yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: Man shis tomamid.
Speaker 1: Hena and fallim han man Kid.
Speaker 2: Then then Ma Daster hacking fa Sabi Henanak.
Speaker 1: And madash haking faisi Ha Ma tridy A kid kim ads hacking for Perio Tasal my daughter of hacking fil Ilmrigi Almo theater like making at hacken facis making at hackeen filus Slope and Lenabo Haker been make Hackey Flushlope and then a breks ale I was looking then making a hockey film like a Mydaughters of Hakim Philip YAsO Demi. Then Bias Kim al j hagas Man Mela fatal arclay b Sa Maaiian l mo b said gelulmen I cannot up on the computer with hot malot with the file. Didn't you computer is alec the house area you want to save it. A geni ism is that mahresin the here to computer lissend the rip halo with and.
Speaker 2: And gilt.
Speaker 1: Will as ina cad Baraga well Barmaga, but also the key need the kel til Arima fuer venizba schol burso before.
Speaker 2: The Lusi black Mayan, who can anti and.
Speaker 1: Man except Banima could a hassle for a cat insane selba lo teness the Dodd mutadors as then a talk has a guest then Haga motel and I do Valentine Borsa into Mookin would then be except yes here the monk had the massone you could ma sure and bella yeah yeah, making as for Borsa moking hagit making shirkin jan Dommo merging bul Borso, I yeah, Muka tassal so I felt Manki. Then Trotta says again, then Gid, then Hannah the says, I'm len an to a a uncertainty long talk. I'm making hag midday hot ten lobof, I am a black mitelvigny Venezuela hut.
Speaker 2: To rot Borsa.
Speaker 1: When I again the pub is a tata do tour.
Speaker 2: He is to to had lens sea.
Speaker 1: El moch that hell has males Beta til Hat Sibyll.
Speaker 2: Mackenda, Lenda the matica half ten if Marco and.
Speaker 1: Malta, the love turkeys, the love the lefs.
Speaker 2: But the thought Kammara bess Sotria.
Speaker 1: Then add raka hardcome aqua hardcome actor, a tamil actor mamarf Sotria, the more application Talaman trekis a Maxa Bursara, And I think amat in gash Talama, I'm in the gaho vashil who I am in maxa Busara go yami in hoof talam and mok axcemuddin and I was excep you fam in whof Tamami in roof mutaweg Rachli Bashari the Malay yeah agda goeg has he's more tea mukul around the fifty team why anything and the faker but.
Speaker 2: One the tool and Borsa.
Speaker 1: Has his and to tevn the trio lu exceba hassle shift with turkeys Turkey is a colo neck Bala chef kuais in Lhasa has.
Speaker 2: Father says rou the.
Speaker 1: Baman and mat from Yena Lena Mayana Zella and is gidden with the with vertish.
Speaker 2: Isla de roment lo had that with Domina domain have fallen, Domina.
Speaker 1: Fall and Catainiste bade howlna islam lenonardre Is Marata Borsad and Rama alfadem Beguineia barons eyes and bill marine shmana Ulu about ala faba for taramente the malexa del Mardi when angi lugi with the hell to my black band in accept el seldom makes apt bingis with tama thingis engagement that gets insane. Wad Damane bacard had boon it Obadin, Tardir senom Acharin Ubad intimate Badinista ubadin In Gazubadin and canist In Tabazard and Gezadin Badin Mana ye Lashad de fumal in gas veninsula makes a bings where the mean is your bossard enough swactor were a mobossamed enough swactor I zing is ten if nefsi your coulon yourself, then except m Masha matheg kill tenny mate less had the fear I would like cam couldn't kill my Masuba.
Speaker 2: Who couldn't kill me maws there like in Venezuela.
Speaker 1: In Sera, a woman NEPs b mister Brad Mistaggin and then in Sana na gul and that was like mistag I was in the badu and accept allah the takta mansarahlid tomahs coulomas you like.
Speaker 2: And that's a fellows hotel Stein tot.
Speaker 1: Astonished like Bokola Hashinia Ragin hot Tara ten hot Turbain through hate van like hox Hotter bain Tin Winter Meshi to Juma June bad In who was up seba mischarf in the eyes of Tartic chois Isa kiir kwais, why is the Jusan hail and f a Mtesa when Hartek and f C g af kark and in Fakila and lent the hotel fam amenated tkir them amnte kir with amenityd turkeys with turkeys yam amenated sy s, the Nebadi turkeys, the makina a mark in large bottine Conny turkeys.
Speaker 2: A Haga trek is a.
Speaker 1: Lasi mohilclan we am mind ashantpha quais udin tayan Ubadi mcquil shai a quaska quale.
Speaker 2: Take the test with the yeah.
Speaker 1: The themsel was before the Andahuello Feler rids in time and coul.
Speaker 2: Haus and.
Speaker 1: Kleft well Mark left to rote Rotem with Manto style.
Speaker 2: Nablit is Almini.
Speaker 1: Rote Rotem Rodrik Marten Mura Rahmidicamamura ro and and Rockday but Febus in the Semis Tomorrow ashantar Trek is a lessim Mohi not the folk who the canunit turkey is. Then if you had the film more Rusus and film mont Lenis Maharras reticular activating system in Mackende bet mahlumed with it, handing with the crime with it, Hadden with the Zambo, the Betroanakh fil Mackenda ton less in tell ah fell more Lesion of Culu as Fowkartu the del borso bahad n f A and then maasal the man maxcept the healthy perminent hoofs in as says the ide Kaui. Then hoof says and Abara Elhofer Maradi and the trauma andful maddy Abara and essays cell bi Ami moddam beat called sell bi koui be bad the jasa musdl hoof And if you head together honeya like in f Hoffman and les Pano Benigri Alien benign bus lost Baralo del bursoofhof and in this Rasser with Barmak together, then the trauma has all like mine hier definitely Draka with trauma that had fed Draka that had forgette Madapa arca bia melf is munana the healthy to fulny McCanns a man.
Speaker 2: Taka had the healthy fil mackenda Wa.
Speaker 1: Mahalchi Mataka Sabdi called Barmaca sa roshia where men she ertainement O look did and bertifuel hekman ukabart Man like in one of their hell Dma lichil Mahara talam and Muhamma by selbya you better, says Selby Muta wagged film lap k leader lem k kammara and malafda with with when I have beside b and f sl be with the maher mataro man a shibus laying a tar brush in hand. My name is this mukul trash who could had the fifty thrash then au ma fucker name is led monsil uyata wa ka tifi lo musap core text des mure and melati Mugara style mush malumt ymeg him.
Speaker 2: Your mayer is maha fight or flight response.
Speaker 1: Yeah him a bogar child morandur kota bak.
Speaker 2: You have to talk, i'm hi, you have to talk.
Speaker 1: Talk GUSMANI will talk the right to talk against Yeah, amatig him to hand amli la deshtyl to the interview lash Now the healthy person who has a style, whether.
Speaker 2: Had devicted, have d had zi film frankly.
Speaker 1: Feminie toil like minn accept to choice for him to relin like him, couldn't had the fafty thrash with this maclnd kid well, couldn't had the faforty thrash. Could teas and tamas like did par muggets jim a good do what you well had.
Speaker 2: Saiti Fain. Actor Medamini Fra mayor man Afgar.
Speaker 1: San has a collated tips on Francisco sam about dominion and like actor Metermini fi mayor minute cell Bo style then ubam Husain film em andal Ambrad being my fumal migrant and Shakika who being a film stan you have is a calm the selby as I should get the mazam Brod is my psycho sumatic cycle a someone who guess you're an encyclo k fucker you made a bagas like actor mater saying for Memus fair regarded psycho somatic cycle and likely fucker gives me the thrash who gives me the draba albus ad Demisin then was like, oh sire gives Maculos the cat Alindin.
Speaker 2: You don't have to how actor.
Speaker 1: Mister helge Alisin to dara ashif hag Marte had an f c Yahlia Alin to d and f La you can kiss it goodbye, and then gold Man tense dab i'm a daguin mini Agusin mani ishm Elvin.
Speaker 2: Colombian Zero baby Bush coulom.
Speaker 1: Call Bus playing Camo had big Mittra with whom what it's sebb held n f C mouley bottle keeping, when's yours Cora, he's if a cam sena doing lo ar let me josh from la talkin kid has a talk says talk on let's doing a sebab. Then our keen ma and our keen sor keen and can had these hell Then he head butt infigius moved barbaco call bro must the l s y s y a sebab a bit mardan the highland f c matri rich halam flich y aflice closure, heal the borsa with the neck and tom and haldy weal a well selba yea sady semi natural tip i g i a sebab flredi the hill betata bilik betatak if and withal the mina like congar us too and haxa bossasam hoofam and hoof dit style. Then says cow yam selby buddha Amba called selby he helic fucker necktip gas a kilossop mutzen who has a lasso bmile and the most lewis rams had left. Goes boss Mustyle, who goes the semi Mustyle, who goes.
Speaker 2: To ha Si visit Koa had to go Hai going down to the hill matt and.
Speaker 1: But marhalt Beta and the Kennydui this mal Beta ma fris Senja Arbat and the tamana o shindara enare is my g were how male alpha based on a Manha sea the Afdal Marhala with AfD Marhala had couldn't hedic mutes Hatle and Mohini simlu men mutes which after Marla then f after which is Kia Carbia like Mahati Kelly b g Arbat Temodar Visnia mobile Gelly to the fund Geley idiot trabat It can fix the stock market then like de Ba and f mute Vanla make a ken flan Rafo and brinz Bana stock market through loo loret sin yeah them rabat ernest mush is like phil had sat and move them.
Speaker 2: Who has a takir.
Speaker 1: Has a canon kil batting a hagaera beta ta with nepsnips Saara Mayna to chera tim Mayna timp seba and is monte mont ismail race ridicular activating system has says, get the little Maudi good hitter Apalis of good hitter.
Speaker 2: But then has is veder Gal like nephs. You know.
Speaker 1: La ridic the bacter and then by the rush Magenta, we'll get there with Sally then like house for those exis for those they n b sol had a same shot and held at NEPs with Barmagi Famella Farkley a manically strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, akle ibe here the.
Speaker 1: Strategy Yeah, I nam and a card and had dadda betwe was Solida like I said, I will my own norm girl's dark has to get up a hand lem accepted the strategy. Ya, lem my own many norm girls do for wi my man and Nomas.
Speaker 2: Edister couldn't give you.
Speaker 1: It's seventh went to Baga, I shall like habe ma fas Arlat like dia Am di gell Sua had Mara b Canando influenza ye and and and Franz and the tar thetur and then heard it and with the Tamara have to go out against Hasli had to go out then and the moo badny bad and had a bad again book ed and again about Eddie Lay and again about sums. I guess go out scept venezue time kid and in fact for a Cadet and Gail and could Fluisiana badin kenneth la conn have had the smell of had but then ada and there's now and then and there's you came on, there's you came but.
Speaker 2: Otela and an art.
Speaker 1: Utlad miggil shrine magarizum lamar Basil.
Speaker 2: Lately is this is what I need? I'm gonna be with mister positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how Obama says it Gebbi and gab gabied us who was sebbab and anam sifl Abad and cod and the Couli Sena fshari Ulian beginning zuk misquidat te leandand and the magiz shar Relia fellow gley Zu cam from Montreal Slia aulu anam take kenna la that's another for Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Monk Trolla, How you had to steady? Basid charagnized that bor and art in the home to him, all that was play.
Speaker 1: Linde toulu Nesik asked females in Grizel, be careful what you say to yourself.
Speaker 2: You might get it. You might get it in literally and has vers Selby with us. The then.
Speaker 1: Hacked in a blah blah is traditional is man autogenic, hip book autogenic tradia was when Mom kN n it's an area. I give you that given Madam Shia Lami kim fag collective autogenic, the.
Speaker 2: Nola about as.
Speaker 1: Yet doctor is more ima koi emil koi doctor SWISTI, I'm a hagadda best they can be stared at with a zero al gas if I can be handling murder to Sweti for rappa, can you uru gom lady, And every day in every way I am getting better, I'm better, I'm better, But say Collum for with Annabe has an actor actor Anna who collmily Zaman with Kada but has an actor actor actor with nephis Amica.
Speaker 2: D that's better.
Speaker 1: And then I take you for me well like the bat like that and leading fiductor Almeni is Mojohanna Schultz, Alexandra Infimae in san let tenapus kuni Zevi atual mini ship and then sam biosols my alpha mute tam and taf haldis the gous men u z a fra hat lad intinsis mat and dorphine turtla without manaticism a lamb a Rahmad and Miami we.
Speaker 2: Sho nepso yeah my creative visualization if they are.
Speaker 1: And like progressive relaxation, Yannister, he must marhal Alpha rull with at all Minisha jur you ould Nepsu Gola Collon but has an actor actor actor like tang Netai Goba best about everything Ashish way through do Alsma is married me rah st Jenik.
Speaker 2: I like this head where I'll make it that Sa Mahad this can add in autogen can it had this to you?
Speaker 1: You can be the Nejia Raminici the can had the fact, had the bottle and ran for gombars Lem sum autogeny mahach had diary autogenic, can be a magic Johnson Lord Dela cell Le and hot Sealmony had them semno magic Johnson myself and Marhaladi along autogenic. Whad this Shara Dhammad Ali le Ma kiss joseh Foreman then a Masarino George Forman Bardil Yo Josh woman can cut him mains our books can be at but can you hot to find bottle and Muhammad Ali adds of shoe factor over the you have for I heard it in film over the build ortogenic We am in elistra je claim a le draki waka Nepsu mister hit A Mammon Hushov Markov Ramadani Markov what did it nephis bok Sura said that NEPs and then.
Speaker 2: Bam had that. Here we started autogenic Joseph Foreman.
Speaker 1: Who man Joseph elnezul Mara Dau. Then the likes of hands and a Shamela Hana tala I should became tither can be.
Speaker 2: The box Huba and Charla Dao.
Speaker 1: Hua Hammadadi the shah Yanni autogenic dubelkom ad intel be a seller started Bahammad Ali who st andre Agasi fit tennis m cambadin I had the member to a while use started with autogenic Rahma and Mahala and the n b except fiall look to tax I look at the bea is Amata gimel film as a boxer. Then nd hal fil fand as brookshield tha as Bahandu sur as a Labasu Krumi la Ma Laba sud k Rumi the eads by.
Speaker 2: The unmadin Tala brookshield.
Speaker 1: Can female main s benefit hadel hamdu lud.
Speaker 2: A Kohama tenny.
Speaker 1: Flylab regardless adima Ubada is a world domina sat ten Yeah is a lu Basari who goes in Semi who goes it Hasi with with artible afgar with the Lammi Ragati Leni is trajil bis b ra rahmel Ha is my integration ram.
Speaker 2: Sura had rega henne bad and like has A as kidd has a calm hold Subni Yeah, well like.
Speaker 1: Kid I like Tabamedi agel bab tanna and give no Looma is in the kartidubad hans cul.
Speaker 2: Mah utogenic.
Speaker 1: Doul had given a tenet federata arba bit Nasho Hannah holdebum kulun actor kul macan afdal Hana ban abad Mishadu like an old cast ten Collin an actor Colum can after kulm who is boom like that malet we like hell and then sme s Neni on hotel.
Speaker 2: When the Fi when cray V has.
Speaker 1: A Karl strategyabad in and like to Mahan and then an actor re memberdide canon is mknuny to ha, come Carnuna to ha come you couldn't inself come hyatu Leman actor memberin ash in Hellmusbia with a memn fab huay Lem this Mo mikey Lee the power of kaisen Amrikisini America Sini manus ket Kaisen, the power of kaisen loa kaisen.
Speaker 2: Km kaisen, and that has al must stop. Tugeni fab Hasi and Gisla get me in one n f C.
Speaker 1: But Duba mister Dema el Fare, the lister Ablabla and Emily Roberts, Robert Zinia Philip bads Halls. Then I had to look like a flame they have there and he ble j with rehm ubaye Ha Madi ash marsh matter fac helb Hassan, Mela Farkle Selby High called Mara hasid lo f. It's like malefah halmelefidendam steine over. Then the Bains couldn't head thick with the I'm sam Shule, who had.
Speaker 2: The mister Hinge had the park for right.
Speaker 1: Nutgenic I would hager turkeys wharla alum I mean herself.
Speaker 2: I would have the turkeys.
Speaker 1: A turkeys, for it had been alanto be not turkeys who had been had left with hag Bessie mishu Amoudi Howard to san Borhimi fehrmutgen Gil had boss Yanni Haweli kidder. That sound for bang hotsn bos had never the fucking foll hag.
Speaker 2: The fucking f hag.
Speaker 1: Fucking ha ult f z l mochan vakushi haga lenard smel You mean noted that key is the fuel hag fa flaza.
Speaker 2: Daba them o the cananda.
Speaker 1: Your ti vowel Hag turkeys fall had been almada sh sound for Danny Hagen a lot, and I need a lot that I need and I need not to say lemon, I need to the heir. Then Wilmsla mcken wine, film Hartle and Willem Hartley v turkeys with.
Speaker 2: Any Hager t it hagen at tenphus boost loop arba.
Speaker 1: It means Tamnia and sub urba and anamal tenaphos are bad in Tamania. They are batn in tamang Bisha hick far ba adet ben half ali fed it in Womas the heir famine addicts lamun is there at twelve minis Shahick those solid thephis Elisabahama's marod benefs of three best alpha Lenu silvita and winter with one tephon Trudi the ata the sma lend markm as the Tabiasa McKenna lea U sil Vita Lean Alphasena the a Maltres.
Speaker 2: You're like the doctor Jill Beta hardly in d Vienia, I'm an alpha hardly at one a.
Speaker 1: M has a hero Tobaida bes nesa a Mazama the media with the l M bes k m. I cannot have circums up like in the Ubi Daughters colett Ba Montreal masam kulet Mania of America b the resu no therapy will head the Catra doctor of hypno therapy and him La marga ten foul haga man netters ten daughter and in it means Tamania ken that bad raja in the minister guse Mani tashi da minister gus Many be the trek is.
Speaker 2: Ula Monte gizmk. I have cool heads? Is an I connect with?
Speaker 1: Isn't that is my kadomak trent I'd be head the arm next how entire from that's not okay, maressented you umbre Phlaki lailagismak f j Umber and the kak and like litter kai homers until yeah, y hang up. Tamilhan win the name but had the likely loi holy Haraka.
Speaker 2: Like in the Umber big men a likely lou I do.
Speaker 1: Be tamely hem and I would sect Tamila mcma lie through Quebec Uburu quebec liter Verdi who then led but would right Sadrak would write, Then mister r Dick that right to a heck will.
Speaker 2: Write trassament food in tin zil Man. I would clear rossman and healthful health food ins it for the Ruks. Why yes, why yes? Why yes? Why kab Greek.
Speaker 1: Lhadin taptusl fister Gusmini fathersters in to fister has In Tapa and lu selim s help sloop better harfi are come, the better healthy are come. Then rommel lo mas mont in schi Moli means schirl out the fucker out at the labor. Can we take the ram teletter w di fra com teleta shaku to seal nash drama denik which to seed this martasaur is my visualization matad then win it and bussor but lost Sema well abserved well either Lisima losura as in has from the sura man fam Shimana then and bussor mad Tragi dhramednik which frame the letter caudra, the coupboard halmke sybar muski makrola.
Speaker 2: Fla f can with with Arabai with the with the with rock big bird wet the bad with.
Speaker 1: Being chilled Fli bios raha, the bard with the bright, the bread, the bread with nen Arbayntamania who guess make fier raham el halaji and assault the malt alphad with the the bet that's about DoD with hep navasami manle mph with a famish yesh yeah yeah, basis ship with heap but the nasa.
Speaker 2: What alas a few minute family shyeshy shu yes, why yes.
Speaker 1: Maman with highly a nick that out and was really a nick neck haly A next noted to turkisi A, next noted turkeysy foul hag been hard leaves a consulted the next and mohinimel i mean was ul mckennada for the renax fika shaya with the neck mammon m him and bara darga again ne matadster hum actor Mikin had a mammon humor tain had the fraid arm rot isn't sturki that is my kademic good had to think this is mikla Macinlamgi like an inter with Haracco women in Hili dictors.
Speaker 2: There where a lot the mamon wa hana navas.
Speaker 1: With all as a fir atualtual attual attual.
Speaker 2: Man ah themdal and f si the nephus. It's the last a few minute family shyesh.
Speaker 1: Shah, yeah, GimC be it be it where you have sec the man when I've said the nephus, who was that here?
Speaker 2: Shu yesha yea sha yesha yeah Shah, what are you sec mamon.
Speaker 1: Weasel very like him, I connect with the gym is near the Berta I saw like me has to be blaffic is shuyesha ye lie through Quebec call the head of Gismac Filmonte amar Quine was Nina ro Quebec to Mammon Berta, I guess mash yesh yeah, lamps Luis could lather of gis Mac lied button rabat the mammon.
Speaker 2: What has to be a right Sadrac Rayaku lad of Sadrak. Who has to be a.
Speaker 1: What kid feel you mean wil it has to be at bec star The actor col Met ste feat actor Colt st Leila alam.
Speaker 2: What kily mean withl we acually mean who's abuly mean? What has to be adains mark light halcock ya halkak the memon well right to a gaul lad of a who has to be Ama trassac before m y.
Speaker 1: Lad la where I had a ma man woman al sable light rassakuluimus myrt bamrak who.
Speaker 2: Is what rascal for.
Speaker 1: Racer heal for hesburdaanlas if he guess for darak sh leamsau bi when's the rath kab darnster women owl say like light transacment four nez right kabatulum gus bamrak is nin mhm ho the fucker out at hell and sun dommas but it is the reactor win wutini Silama tessa what themes the matter for la.
Speaker 2: Tamna m sabah sita hanse arba eight mean what ye.
Speaker 1: Lemtic it rush talker royal I see is a ganilaosito u the silbinek win in domnamin well an taig we nea half what an is milahila whe isba o Mama Lenna fluci wella tully what are them? And after mas and there's a hardly summon ven and nem.
Speaker 2: Roj and Helen hele ful of and moucheme.
Speaker 1: That's I'm sort of to do, masterminal Field and doctor Manuteine Million Malumacena l t ractor ut actor hale Man and Royal victe.
Speaker 2: Is Mus the malometic Demila in the lane.
Speaker 1: Whi whi ra the inter jill Anna and la munte here tabula tenny l and Nia did that the sofa, then the hair, yeahny Robina hud slam has Mina wos slam has Na Mina.
Speaker 2: We said no has Namina.
Speaker 1: Out of Coloma hud black Millana well recking Ludela Magan and lamon the hair la mute he managed the higher then the one on to call art we entaste Manila went into the stock market, well onto boards of Tarta bords ensue and trust sit ah well let me take it, Trusiang, she's a guide, I see sad Gemila. And then after the MACLo and the lost panel table that man shot higher man name le Mans as in degree dobla a la hi binlad max up like in the insin Themata the game, it is the cake it t mina actor who in charlong Lo the hell in Max up there has had the next dude him hail him bid the beauty lay yes Lem and the lost panel Tila robeneb collect LeMat flush Danny Ruheim and them old then if its Termatara and more gay to come in Ma Ma mac Green versus lemaad net lemm with the hood like that had the game bag had Roa couldn't hit the fig as bad afdult but Max Sara cannon and Marconi al botan is m Colooney and Naga canone gab you like in the Gata in the whim and guest vasatim and nepsic Monkin tinga Italimi tinga stern Moni and has a cannon like cot that you add the e l fashion who the hi seba Shashai fa mckinn Machi kun't Harris actor with Josh like in Masuba Mandu the is redo b by Bedlam to slay lab kid delas beflo le I said du quays and you d gus Mani and you dat I shouldn't be drups.
Speaker 2: It to them and said your best kun battle I feel.
Speaker 1: What the Muhammad Ali Mahamad Ali Kree and addressed to had to tell ar Minise was a los alud human m can be who can Ramla?
Speaker 2: Who can aquilu.
Speaker 1: Sailor bain kilma rama gar ham com in mahmaedli mads halas halas my fish mads ha and yeah my degree.
Speaker 2: M fahammad shadd mean that. She said she didn't as I don't want to directly with them. Magibi blacks.
Speaker 1: Like the the bottle bml Haggett in fashion, heaby Shamela, wellow tis toom bottle, I'm best of us are or how many looms?
Speaker 2: What many?
Speaker 1: According When I typed abash gim rasha, do it nin me michel had I look at the takim nin I look at GoGG but little upturn loll the fucker in the bottle will bottle dim and hagget and level I lemineesh when negarage in fashion, heaby Shamela and negar off you.
Speaker 2: I offer you.
Speaker 1: Hot to them and said fus an issue like said a shi and yingis I said yea, but the hottes, I think the very sure like in Italium it halium computer you have barnepsu yeah, a Briada yeah.
Speaker 2: Colo.
Speaker 1: Then neggab b this you have tag It was the division. Yes you're us gardine letter rush toilette, marc gournal your gob and mobile call either had the next now the mobile.
Speaker 2: Ah we have the lad haber and maybe the food sahamse has vocab and saul. But then I was younger.
Speaker 1: I think has sato to a sloda s l I had I was singing a kid table and tamelo shumga house s l i in seth don I was rush reque and the sulai tabilon tamelo hard lay.
Speaker 2: Into a foul listen to will jarl.
Speaker 1: Frebo and ammo bout wish them like finesse. We own so home please only with a whipki, remember, says Marow honey, with the flus tapatu and.
Speaker 2: Down to.
Speaker 1: The death dimden finess kidze takeda down to the la name domic maybe a lemx better amy go talking.
Speaker 2: About time like a law Oh you hallo like now the shuper.
Speaker 1: Blues you've been sent an halls is zaida miss mutezin daba elutogenic and then nam abad this strategy gemlamist table, Tamela cole Damela ablem at name Doublo nam Taria twice named Alistair this tab Ha Scusi he had if you can make in your omen norm m tenny first to know you and first the late tom arm Tasa.
Speaker 2: How do you can make your omeny nom you're.
Speaker 1: Hiring fa ye haga Yeah, Mking then charts to them.
Speaker 2: And tell them I get named to be lel a woman hadlenigan name l I named with it al.
Speaker 1: With Tamil cataps yeah, Temil can tad besides it that house Oba gives me by that is his turkey with.
Speaker 2: Then Afosa Catle is.
Speaker 1: The verte with locally the hell rite n Maron with the silk like Ragato mico u Haa Trauaiva animals, Trita bay Tarle is the aquat minister hardly any hard Kiraku and then Housestuser there the trio toll ha an mba sail with a bancuse Manil with that maniac like in Nakaliable you're him Billie bmi ban be a common name. Yeah, a common name in m al Yeah with certain drama with fun curtain m was Ultra Marhal til Betama vash Nombi fantail cartain m b kam and north and nom Comai and mozil baby lum sat nim lead with equal hagert with the vision with them and had As Bain has a high columb start name blatant baby with stint with ju eleven him the colt name Belah Chile.
Speaker 2: And the fact that our man rab.
Speaker 1: Ra tell n you and I mean le ma and then flip with malah to it. What the namer with sahya sa high name who name getting in dad veela niam sam take USTe from hum like a jim, give them love a gim hobby streaming and im do it mischar fining them and elect lessen Haga hand raba.
Speaker 2: And l figured then but a fall.
Speaker 1: Fall better tilem and the thumb and all a baby like matt rousill to be little hill alad highest boot nep and and it's my it's my psychological clock. It's my son boot Neps's hall a colli flu ash Tihu al lamta limna to tom and ali al m abacha Comena comen like shil to shut up to them and show him to believe callable police names. Then my daughter can the man or thenas cannot mean what it le Mahamed you get to neg lemar to us led them on the hametics and the fact head together heade nose how.
Speaker 2: Did you go.
Speaker 1: How dif you cantlet, how do you can't do le bib bib and listen at you can't the bib okay I finished, lead Yani makes bush Marlena looka.
Speaker 2: At berkese.
Speaker 1: Ah at berke and Anjivinci tell near me am young sen in who knows they have if I have tear tif and Kelly tony aha ada and she said tony aha order a bit zard be deeply said Lim didn.
Speaker 2: Gid them, but target for bada.
Speaker 1: Yer I tried to basi baby Maravs, different Maravs.
Speaker 2: And the so sever venezulta.
Speaker 1: Well my daughters hacking forabertush one of there lately there suka bos.
Speaker 2: Boss gap that is to call that shows it. I'm gonna call Hannah.
Speaker 1: Give and la guys school lasa la hire attack I probaly les panola over russels in woman Hannah, it Islim has his naps all willin totavit herik montezim bi here willem coutem adabai isn't co Marien Tlamande, Juan Murunahlick Maden, Finished lubac Alick Muntazim.
Speaker 2: Bad Effect kul Lasa is beside it? Her fan? Could fan Lasahi attack where he's been Hope? What even High SA gonna talk, Yes,