Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bob to the rescue diaper Asque Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w j r R to Orlando's rock station. Ask LCTV brought you by Petty's Meats. Stay Road four to thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four, no favorite haunt of yours, LC. Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you there? Lecher Man? Patties can't say enough great things?
Speaker 2: You know? I think?
Speaker 1: Did I see you there? On Saturday? I went over in the h chopper and I spotted the wine tasting and I see this. It's I see a pot roast head walking around there.
Speaker 2: That was me. Yep, I knew securing a nice thick boning prime Ribbi.
Speaker 1: Whenever you're looking for high quality meets Patties meets right there in Longwood, a stone's throat from Pat's house. Ell set for the holidays. They're red getting there, getting there, get the missus a nice Christmas present? Not yet, I think I got you covered. Was the ride in a little choppy this morning? I'm a chopper. No, it was good.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know there's some weather coming in. No, it was good. Okay, You've got me covered with the gift.
Speaker 1: Maybe some nice jewelry from International dinosaur relasick from Philotowski. Oh you can get her prime side of beef from Petties.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get right to these questions because we have a lot in a little bit of time. Kneed your assistance, life coach. I'm super attractive to women, just not my white oolf just not my wife anymore. We have been married for over twenty years and seem to be fading further and further apart each and every day. I think this is definitely time for you two to seek counseling, not me per se, although I do have some open zoom slots right now. But uh, here's how you look at this situation, sir. You just text it into a radio show that you're really into women, but not your wife of twenty years anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Counseling is gonna take time and money correct for better or for worse. But divorce is gonna take a lot more time and a lot more money. Like over a half problemly good times in bad, sicker or poor, you're gonna be poor. You don't have to be poor anymore.
Speaker 2: Jesus is here. Counseling is here.
Speaker 1: That was a great song. All right, what's next, life coach. I have a coworker with thosehairs that totally gross me out. I don't want to be rude, but I think it's only fair that he knows. Here's what you need to do. Suggest that your office and get everybody to agree that you do a super super secret Sannah, and then you rig it so you get his name one knows here trimmer coming up.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: You know, since it's super super secret, Sanda, that means you really can't tell who it is.
Speaker 2: You do the same for the stinky guy with the three pack of deodorant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You can even sign the card for this noserey guy was wishing you a less Harry Christmas. You know you can get some zingers in there because it's super super secret.
Speaker 2: LCTV.
Speaker 1: The wife wants me to do rocks instead of grass in our yard. You know that zero landscape? Okay, rock scape or whatever they call I say, to hell with that. Let's moultch the thing. What do you think rock is a lot more expensive than mulch, But mulch is a pain in the ass with all the weeds. Even if you put down, the plastic weeds still come up. Uh. Either way, you gotta go glass half full here. You're not mowing anymore if you get rocks right, So that's a bonus. One very important thing. Make sure you don't do it yourself though. Slinging rocks on an entire yard.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. It does not rock astro turf. It's kind of a lot of people moving towards that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Then if you got leaves all over it and they you just blow it. Life coach, I have boulders. Wow, Yeah, it shows power and prestige. If you have a bunch of boulders in your yard, total power move. It just shows that you demand respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little more difficult for for vehicles to navigate around that might be trying to break in, pulling a raid at your house.
Speaker 1: I got the moat too. Hey il see TB Hey l C TV. What's your best advice for claiming a pot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: This came in early this morning. A plot of land as your own. I want to own some land that's all woods and build my house on it. For claiming a plot of land. So in this time of entitledment, this and squatters, this might sound strange, But how about you go old school and buy it. You don't just go go into some random woods. This is mine, this is mine. I need to start chopping down trees. I'm a homesteader. That's it. How are we doing on time? I know, in time for one or two more LCTV kids interested in playing an instrument. Taking everything into account like costs, the ease of learning to play it, lessons, et cetera. What do you suggest we get them? Oh, definitely, get the kid a nice drum kit. That doesn't it doesn't drive you to drink. I don't know what well, what about the recorder? Recorder? Now on, man, just stay instrument free. Teach a kid to see smoke Siggs or something. I'm telling you that's the perfect thing to do. Somebody that you're not fond of, get their kid a drum set, you know, trumpet. They'll do the trick too, guitar and and amp, big Marshalls. Come on, the kid's got to say angling in the strings like Hendricks. H need your help, life coach. One of my employees asked if her daughter could have a job run on the front desk while she's home for winter break.
Speaker 2: I told her.
Speaker 1: Of course, the daughter who's a senior in college, came to work and is unbelievably hot, not to mention super flirtatious. First officer. People running the front desk of a business have a title. Okay, respect that receptionist. Secondly, you definitely need to hit it before she goes back for winter break. I'm just slow down before you start complaining. I mean, she's a flirty senior in college. That's hot, super hot, right, I'm sorry, unbelievably like she hadn't been doing more, you know, more than keg stands or at some frat parties. Hey, how you're getting on board speaking of doing things at frat parties.
Speaker 2: All the board. H h h.
Speaker 1: She is a trist trained to answer to the phone like Crain at the belt of my Alright, honner, let's roll.
Speaker 2: Life coach LC TB like only he can frame things. Thank you, sir. W j R R, Orlando's rock station.