Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to sixty agenda. I'm here again with my boy Justin Ward on the courts Yo and uh yeah, man, we talked about what they won't Still this one's uh, this one. I'm excited for this one. It's gonna be a fun one. You know. Hopefully enjoyed the last one. It's it's you know, these are dark, this is a dark series we're doing. So you know, again with the disclaimer, you know, this isn't something you can handle. You know, we're talking about you know, a lot of things I can't say in the first minute here. But yeah, so yeah, I just thought about that. But yeah, so hopefully you guys, you know, people that are sticking around, hopefully enjoyed. Jenny the Alchemist appreciate your comment on the last one. Definitely, I was probably I was always into conspiracies, I would say, but like pop conspiracy. I would call them like you know, aliens, stuff like that. And then yeah, about that time Pizzagate, you mentioned Pizzagate and all that that you were kind of just starting to wake up. Well, that's about the same time because I heard that David Ike, that three four part thing he did with I forgot what the guy's name was, but that with the COVID stuff, and that woke me up real hard and got me into it. But what I'm getting at is, yeah, so I feel like a lot of people kind of around that time definitely started coming around. And yeah, towards the end, you mentioned the inside the van in eighty seven. For the finders that we talked about last week, there were computers and devices not found commercially, like legit technology the public at the time didn't know existed. So I only mentioned that because that kind of leads into what we're going to get into with the order of the nine angles. I think that it does just adjacently kind of extend to each other, because I do think this is kind of an intelligence op the whole thing. I mean, all these different a lot of these different calls will get into why, but I think that they were kind of transitioning into embracing the Internet and computer age. That's kind of what I was getting at, and that's why I pointed that part of your comment out because that's gonna be heavy on what we're about to talk about, so appreciate that that you were ahead of the game on it. So outside of that, yeah, check our description.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have our handle down there.
Speaker 1: You can contact us at our Gmail account and you know, little donate a little bias coffee or something, or you know a little studio. But yeah, I misplaying. So yeah, we're gonna get into the Order of the Nine Angles global death call. Now we're mostly you know, doing the elite Satanic, you know, pedophile ring, but this is one hundred percent encompasses all of that. But more than anything, this is a death call and it's a global one. So yeah, it's it's gonna be crazy. I hardly even know where to start. I feel like I want to give it some background. I had some notes from Bill Cooper stuff that I was doing right, and as I'm reading about this and kind of making my notes with this, I noticed something and I think it's really important because what I'm trying to point out what the Order of the Nine Angles is that this is an organization we could call it with no leader. It's kind of like a leaderless system. Some small doctrine was put out and then that's grown by people just organically kind of like taking to it. We'll get into all the details with that, but what I want to point out is. It's new, and it's around now and growing, as are the many what they call likeferent cells that they have. They're all growing now. But it's got really old, ancient tones to it, and I want to really lay that out too. So, without any further ado, we have a quote from Aristotle, those who are initiated into the mystery schools don't learn only anything, but instead are thrown into a special state of mind. Plasticity in the mind makes conditioning take permanent root. Just keep that in your head. Okay, So there's a man named William Sargeant. He was a psychologist and he talked about a battle for the mind, and this is something he mentioned. I think this is important as well, because just think about rituals, think about the type of things they have people do in rituals. As I talk about this, it seems as there are common final paths that all animals, including humans take take if stresses are continued long enough, and it will imprint the mind, wear down the strength the strongest temperament. So in other words, tension, fear, anxiety, and conflicts lead to suggestibility of the mind. So, you know, we've talked about this a lot with the mind control stuff that we did, you know, Agnausium. But it's just key. It's a part of the mystery schools to its core, because the whole mystery schools is the ancient teaching essentially of the manipulation of the mind. So it's gonna keep coming up. And that's mainly the whole thing. The war is in the mind. You know, we think we think it's like outward, it's not. It's in our head and as in like they're manipulating us. And so also there's a guy that has done really great extensive research on the Order of the Nine Angles. He's went on William Ramsey Investigates, which is a podcast. It's great. I highly recommend it. His name's Igor Slowski or Skowski something like that. I'm sure you'll find it, which is his first name. On that podcast. But he talked about a lot about when he was talking about the Order of the Nine Angles, about Catharsis right, and so in my notes I did have from this whole mystery school and like what they're doing with the mind. I had Catharsis written down from all the way back then with how they used to do things, and what I wrote was cleansing of the mind is the same as psychotherapy today. So what I was doing was drawing the connection with which I wasn't. I think that who are studying either way. Psychologists today they have you draw inward into your dark self, okay, and then through that you gain therapy and growth. Right now, at its best, that's a good thing. But there's a dark way to do this, and that's what we're going to get into. That's all I was gonna get at. Okay. So this is a type of psychological psychotherapy. It's a dark they call it the left hand path. I agree on that satanic neo Nazi cult. So it's gonna be real fun. So that's a little background for you with just to get you like in the mindset of like, Okay, this isn't new order the Nine Angles is, but it's doctrine comes from people who are adjacent to like the Theosophy Society, which is like Helena Belovatski. You got Alistair Crowley as it, you know, which obviously the doctrines that they wrote, you see a lot of that reflected into this and you'll see what I mean whenever we get to it. The neo Nazi parts really important because these people believe that Hitler was an avatar. They came here and he was like because they worship like the dark Gods is what they call them. You believe there's twenty one dark gods. They have constellations, which is funny. And yeah, so they do these rituals to try to manifest these dark and usually it's by human sacrifice, and usually it's done in a way where it looks like an accident. We'll get into all that, and so, yeah, it's pretty crazy, dude, it's gonna be fun. So, without further ado, Order of the Nine Angles was developed in nineteen seventy era, give or take nineteen sixties, nineteen seventies. Officially, I think it's nineteen seventy five, which will be important because they say that the aon of Horus, which is what Aleister Crowley calls this new aon that he was trying to create, They say that that's been around for fifty five years, which if you back it up, or actually about sixty one years now. If you back it up, that would be about nineteen seventy five. So that's about the time that this place, this whole thing was started. Very curious because there are people that are kind of adjacent to Michael Lochino that are in this oh where there's been back and forth like letters sent with the order of the Nine Angles Leader, which it's not leader, it's just a guy who was his name is Anton Long and anyway, there's another guy that was talking to him, but Anton Michael Akino was kind of chastising them for actually talking about them killing people and acting like he was above them, like as if the Temples Set doesn't do that. Remember, Michael Keino started the Temple Set after he left the Satanist group with Anton Levey. What I believe is that they just branch off, branch off, branch off. They won as many different doctrines as they can out there, which is what I'm trying to point out is that you know, Michael Keno's talking to this guy, and you know, the Finder seems to be connected. It's all seems to be this weirdly adjacent thing. Even whenever you're looking at Fort Bragg there because of that far right, neo Nazi style doctrine that you saw kind of blow up during the pat Con stuff we talked about with our Fort Bragg episode that I think is a reflection of the Order of the Nine Angles. Okay, so it also Charlottesville, the school shooting, or also school shootings. A lot of these I think are perpetrated by people that are radicalized by this doctrine which they find online. Okay, So yeah, it's pretty nuts. Okay, So Long who is Anton Long? He was a grand master of this whenever it first started and kind of wrote a lot of the doctrine that ended up getting kind of going out later, and so in the seventies on word he wrote a lot of ona literature. Other offshoots like Temple of Blood, and the Black Order kind of was birthed out of that as well. You also have like Adam Waffen. I mean, this place, there's like twenty different things related to the Order of the Nine Angles, which I believe is just their way of just making sure you can't get to the core of it. And so yeah, it's going to be pretty crazy. Its enemy is Jujaeo Christian Western society, and so is the Free Masons, I would argue, And so it kind of promotes the idea of the eons of man, just like Alistair Crowley, and just like a lot of the Freemasonic and New age stuff we see today where they talk about like it's the Age of Aquarius, or they talk about we're going into the fifth dimension, you know, things like that, where they talk about the new ages that come around. I think that it's just reflection. Now, don't get me wrong, that one thing just reflects kind of this pagan freemasonry, Jewish mysticism kind of thing. Yeah, it doesn't mean one hundred percent that that's evil on its face, But the thing is that a lot of the things that they're doing to bring about this new eon has one hundred percent to do with like sacrifice, like radicalized child porn, doing anything against societal norms, taboos. It's very dark. They want you to become sinister, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are the most outrageous tasks to bring on the the new Age, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What kind of chores are these?
Speaker 1: Right? They look at it just just like when we think about the Babylon workings that we've talked a lot about. Right, Yeah, that was a ritual, a sex ritual, but it was a ritual that was done to bring about in this new age that they believe was coming a birthing of this deity. Right, and I argue, when you have all these different things doing the same thing, cults, let's call them, the same exact thing trying to bring on for this new eon, it's just it becomes more easy to kind of pin down, like, all right, man, Like anything that talks about that shit, I'm just gonna stay away from because I know eventually it leads somewhere weird, you know, at the very least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like a lot of these cults, they are on the same kind of track, different different outlet, but they're all kind of going to the same place. They do different activities, but they all do the weird shit what the child sacrifices and sex, and.
Speaker 1: That's one constant, yep. And that's what we're pointing out with the Babylon That's why I talked about that with the Ancient cultures, because I'm trying to point out that this isn't new. It's a rebirthing of rebranding, like we always talk about for the digital age, and that's kind of like most of the stuff we do, like get in on here. So I'm actually glad that the Order of Nine angles. Not glad, but I mean it ended up being this this way, So it's really it really opened my mind up to a lot of different shit. Like I think a lot of like this death cult I think has to do with a lot of the Islamic terrorist stuff that went on in the Middle East that we blame on, you know, people reading the Quran. I think has nothing to do with that. I think it has to do with this stuff that was spread out. Yeah, and and honestly, the guy Anton Lang became like he mentioned jihad and a lot of Islamist things, So it's not a far fetched thing to actually say that either. By the way, so this was a cult. Satanic militant neo Nazi group believes in human sacrifice, and like we mentioned before with other people, they really believe in accelerationism, which is this idea of just urging human evolution, but they're trying to do it in a dark way, which is called negative eugenics, which is this idea of like, instead of birthing people to be a certain way, I just start killing people and then people will follow suit and become a certain way. Because the way they kill people is by making somebody who's the victim look like it was an accident done because they were doing something stupid and then you end up just not doing that stupid thing anymore. So in their eyes, they're curing this problem.
Speaker 3: So in a way, the cure, like the opposite of eugenics is genocide.
Speaker 1: It's essentially that just to kill, right. Yeah, and dude, think about it. The Georgia guidestones we're talked about keep the population under this, and you know all that different shit on that, right, I mean do it's everywhere, and that had Freemasonic kind of ties. And then I argue freemasonry is just what Jewish freemasonry is what freemasonry is. And by Jewish, I mean like Yiddish Jewish, not Hebrew Jewish, which is a big difference. If you don't know, then that's like Desionists versus the Yeah. So anyways, so they do things like insight roles, which is where they infiltrate institutions by acting like so they would get into a dark let's say white supremacist group, right, and they would infiltrate it, start learning what they think and then start like well essentially they would gain like insight and then they would go into like military police, right, So then they would all kind of share this like infiltration of our society without us knowing it, right, and then in radicalizing it just slowly like like eking.
Speaker 2: It out to other people, just like a low burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, let me find because I had a better note to hear about it, encouraging insight roles, adopting radical lifestyles like anarchism, Nazism, Islamicism to infiltrate in eroad Western culture. So that's kind of the point of it, right, calling. Calling is the murder part, and so there's levels. Now we'll get into the numerology and the symbology with it, because the part of think gets really fun as well. And by fun, I mean like it's just it's obvious. So sinister dialectics is another thing, which is what we've been kind of talking about, pushing society into chaos to evolve humanity. Now we see this on a mainstream scale, and I think the old nine A has become mainstream one hundred percent. We just don't see it. It's a subverted, subversive organization that has no leader. And just you know, we're talking memes, We're talking random dark web shit, right, We're talking all kinds of stuff that's out there with images. And then it gets people into this, so they will achieve changing the eon into And what they want to do is, let me explain this a little bit better. So Judeo Christian Western society is the enemy, like I said, and they want to counteract this evolution into this new age to make sure that they have no grasp over society, and they want to hijacket essentially right and then kind of push it into their favor. So they will achieve this by carrying out callings, committing crimes, isolation from society, embracing political extremes. Now, tell me if I say these are are you recognizing people out there? Violence, breaking taboos and human sacrificing like callings. Even the TV shows we watch push us towards this type of sh That's what I'm saying. Like it's even I think in like Hollywood, I think it's infiltrated because that's the thing. Insight roles. Don't forget. The insight role is part, right, and I think that that part you see anyway, because let's think back to the Satanists, right. For the Anton LaVey, he said, I need more popular people, elite people. Right, He started hanging out with celebrities and military guys. And then Michael Lakino came around, and then what does he do? He is a big general who ends up essentially spreading it across the military and then who knows where else that goes, And then that leads into this as well, this idea of like this neo Nazi kind of And here's the reason why the Nazi part works is because they want you to believe that you're superior over other people because you're doing things like sleeping out there or is laying outside in the dark all night, which is one of their rituals to do. Or you're you know, calling and doing things that make you above others in their eyes. It's kind of like gnosticism, but the darkest kind. Right, So instead of like fast thing, meditating, going out in nature doing all those things, you're doing the darkest shit possible. Right. It's the same concept that they're above and they're exercising themselves and do a better you know, like manifesting a dark lord or whatever into them, which really is the idea that like they're going to be enlightened in their dark way. That's kind of what I gather from it. It's very very twisted, very twisted, and I forgive me, I'm not gonna get super I guess you know. I put a disclaimer, but I am not going to get super crazy weird about what all they do. But it's essentially they push out very graphic images to people as somebody who's already shown interest, somebody who's already like been on the website. Then they meet people online. It becomes like a whole thing where like people are talking on apps like Telegram or not discord with the other shit where the stream twitch. So it becomes that kind of shit where just talking in small forums and then you know, sharing their darkest, most twisted fantasies in a you know, because they believe that more sinister the better.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's somebody who is like a leader of this, who said, man, you guys talk a lot of shit and act like you guys are doing all this, but I never heard any show any proof that they're out there, you know, like, just show a picture that you're like in the red light districts in a blind spot and a red light district. Red light district is a string of bars, it's next to a body of water. A lot of towns have them, and now this is Egor in the William Ship. But I man, dude, they're definitely onto something. They think that and I do as well think that that has something to do with the smiley face killers. And we'll get into it. But if as we get into their ideology, you'll understand, Like, just keep that in your head because it's gonna sound very familiar. I think as we get into how they do these pullings, and like I said, it has to be an accident. It has to look like somebody maybe was out drinking at a bar and then maybe they left and then they stumbled into the water and now they're dead and whoop. Oh you're gonna think twice where you go drink and won't. Yeah, and they're not doing it to older people. They're doing it's a young college people. Because the young people are who's going to be affecting change in the future, right, And so you got their want to affect change, that's their whole thing. We want to affect change into the evolution of the new eon. How do we do that. We start killing young people that are doing stupid shit that we don't agree with, and then they become less more likely less likely to do stupid shit, right. Okay, So they mentioned the word farmacas, which is funny because that came up with our James Shelby Downard episode or you know, the Killing of the King's episode rather which and they mentioned farma coast. How that's escapegoat, right, And they mentioned that about JFK. And and this O nine A mentions it as well, and they talk about how this scapegoat the person who gets killed, right, they're dying for a reason, right, And so the echoes of the killing of the King is in the way that the scapegoat is used to enact the change in the future by purification through catharsis, like we mentioned earlier, is what they teach, right, So let's break that down. JFK was killed, right, He was killed in a traumatic way because they wanted to enact change into the new eon. That's what the killing of the Kings is pretty much about. It was ritualistic. Yeah, that's what they're saying. It's I mean, they're literally on the same shit. So I'm like, what the fuck? Okay, And so they look at it as pharmacoast. If you break down the word and what it means, it means cure and poison. So check this out. So the poison them killing somebody who's doing something that they would consider a character flaw, then provides the cure. So that's why they use the word farmacos, right, because poison and cure is in that one word, and that's essentially what they believe they're doing. It's just crazy anyways. Uh So yeah, where else where are we at? So yeah, making it look like an accident. Yeah, so now we'll get into the smiley face killers. So blind spots and red light digits. So if you think about, like if you walk from the river where there's no cameras, right, and you walk towards the nearest bar and you kind of scale the area, kind of get like a zone that's like no cameras, you know, it's just one hundred percent blind spot. Then you kind of poke around a trash can around the corner, right, or maybe some of these guys are a little bit smarter, and then they look on it, you know, they kind of look on a thing that tells them what the most likely route would be by a percentage chance for them coming down this road that road, and then they would wait in said area, grab that person they're in the blind spot. They could take them right to the river, yep, or they could grab them bring them somewhere due a ritual. Because a lot of these people in the Smiley Faced killings. The whole area is and not to be confused with smiley face killer. There's this idea that a lot of these young college kids, like the kid in Tennessee that went there from Missouri for a little bit and then he was found in the river after he left the bar and they said, you know, they were like, what the hell. That's one of those instances that people are talking. There's been a lot, by the way, all over the country, and it's exactly like that same exact NMO person falls in the river after drinking at a bar. Every single one of them, we're talking hundreds, you could find them. So so yeah, that's kind of the theory. And so I'm saying that's probably them. And also because it's an accident all that stuff. And also they're really big into this idea of Saturn, right because order the nine angles, the nine the demi urge, Like we talk about angles or ang jewels, angles or architect of the Universe angles. You see, that's their way of making that's what they're doing. And then you look at the seven six four cult, which is collect connected to them as well, seven sixty four, and it's essentially just a new, newer thing, but it's same. Well forty six if you look at it backward, it's forty six. That's a Saturnalien number. And I could break down why, I'm gonna go ahead and do it. We're gonna get into our symbology part real quick. Number forty six has kind of covert saturnalien association. But so like four plus six is ten, which essentially reduces the one which is the initiator or like the originator or the fallus, which is how they that's what we got the oblist for the fallus. That's what that represents. The pillars. Okay, four and six to make ten. That's the number of completion, okay. And then seven that we've talked about that that's a Saturday Alien number for well seven year cycles. You got their hermetics, seven principles. What did Alistair Crowley say, there's seven gates to hell? Well, did you know there's seven? There's seven initiation rituals in the order nine angles? Come on, dude, Yeah, Okay, so there you go. So whenever you see seven, you got to watch out a little bit too, because that might be a play, right, not to say that everything seven is like but hermetic, like when you look at her meticism or like seven chakras in your body and all this shit, Right, I just got to be a little bit skeptical when I see that, man, because then you see this shit that has the same symbology. I understand the whole idea of like you can use good or bad, white magic black, but really is it all?
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't gotten to the point where I could do white magic.
Speaker 2: I guess weird.
Speaker 3: It's funny with the number seven, just real quick, because there's seven is the key number and like slot machines and casinos and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Well I could break down the seven is a little bit more because I kind of skipped over that. Okay. So Crowley's seven seven seven and the other Cabbalistic writings was literally a name of his book. It's a number of completion of or hidden order. Seven seven seven can also symbolize Saturn, secret perfection. Uh, what was the main one that I was looking at? Oh? Yeah. In the Kabbala, Saturn corresponds to the seventh Sephara nuts sack on nutsack on the tree of nutsack. God, they're dirty.
Speaker 2: That's one of the gates of hell.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: You gotta walk by a bunch of nut sacks.
Speaker 1: It's the main one. That's the one on top. That's the one on top, So the tea bag and everybody else, right, you got nutsack on your head anyway, that's one nut sack on your forehead. Dude. I mean that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you're still getting tea bagged.
Speaker 1: That's where that came from too. That came for Saturnalia worship as well. These dark bastards, those motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Its little.
Speaker 1: So smiley face killers. There's roughly forty plus cases a young athletic man found dead in bodies of water, often ruled accidental drownings. Now, what was I going to say about the Saturn thing. They worship Saturn, Well, his son is apparently Neptune. Neptune water. Okay, water represents psyche remembered to the beginning. It's all psychological. It's psyche. They want to affect change in the psyche right the way you do that is by doing rituals with water. There you go. So anyway, that's why. Also I believe the smiley face theory. Yeah, graffiti of a smiley face was often found near many of the sites. Well, igor, he pushes the idea that a not okay, nihilism. Look up the definition of nihilism. People use the word a lot, but let's get a good working definition in front of us. It's this idea of essentially app to culture. Let's just look at it. Though, philosopher believe that life is inherently meaningless and without objective truth, purpose, or value. Okay, that's why there's a smiley face next to the murder, because the idea is that you're just laughing at the idea of the seriousness of life because nothing matters. You see, it's dark. Well that is dark and he yeah, so anyway, victims are often highly achieving, physically fit, and often last seen at bars your parties. So it seems like they're choosing the strong, probably good strong vessels for their dark accessing that they're trying to do because they believe that they're accessing the a cause of realm by killing somebody in the cause of realm. Right, So you take this vessel, sacrifice it. They call it a vessel, and then what the hell is that you take this vessel and essentially you can then access the a cause of realm or whatever. This is what they believe in Psycho one hundred percent Cycho. So yeah, you got the seven six four Saturn. What we got, Oh, school shootings January sixth, I mean, there's theories out there that they believe that a lot of school shootings in January sixth ties into Order the Nine Angles, well, which is possible because, like I said, this is a digital thing. And when I mentioned the Fort Bragg kind of right wing whatever, we talked about leaderless resistance in that episode, right, and so this is the ultimate leaderless resistance. Back then they didn't have like you know, they were just starting to embrace the Internet with this stuff. And yeah, it seems like they've now got the And also when Order the Nine Angles first started, they went after people who were in something called the Order, which was a Reagan era thing that pat con essentially was started to destroy the Order, right, and then Order the Order the Nine Angles took out the last couple guys that were part of the Order. So clearly the people who did pat con are probably doing Order the Nine Angles. Who are the people doing pact con the government in the military and the satanic fucking elites. Right, Well, there you go, there's a little connection there as well. Yeah, so clearly it all kind of connects. D Like any kind of domestic terrorism that we see, pretty much it comes from the Order of the Nine Angles. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to give some context to this dude here, Darth Nihilis because that's where his name originated from, that word nihilistic or nihilism.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure.
Speaker 3: He's a character in Star Wars Legends who he was a Sith and he became so powerful that he had no regard for human life, and he was consuming worlds to become more powerful in the force, and at one point his physical form became just this shadow, like this shadow cloud that followed his mask.
Speaker 1: Mmm. That's wild, dude, which is exactly what they're kind of asserting in a more Hollywood kind of blown up way with the worlds. And but that is what they're doing. That's one hundred percent the same backstory that you got going on with this. It's very wild. It's so crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's not really in like the mainstream Star Wars. It's more in legends. Not a whole lot of people know about that, but it's very interesting and it's really really kind of cool how we can make that connection with that.
Speaker 1: Dude. Uh yeah, So these accidents, you know, it must be a lie that everybody believes that were in their mind. They believe that this person, you know, just accidentally died, and uh, it just it's how this psychological aspect kind of works out for them, and the rituals done in the way it needs to be done right. It's very very nuts. It's kind of like, you know, imagine, trick isn't real unless you believe in it, right. M hm, there you go, same thing. That's what they're doing. That's exactly what they're doing. Dude. So Stephen Brown was who I was talking about earlier, who had satanic you know, letters going back and forth with Michael Keino, Sorry about the Anton Long Long wasn't the guy who was talking to him, but Stephen Brown wasn't. They were discussing essentially, a Quino was saying, you know, you guys are way too open about killing people, like you're tripping and he's like, oh, come on, man, I know you guys within your stuff, you guys talk about the same stuff, just very covertly. We know that you guys are on the same shit exactly, and so that's very telling, right. So, Yeah, there was a lady who was Hitler's priestess, that's what she was named, who is a part of the Order of the Niangles when it first started. Now Nuremberg trials are going on, and this lady's able to just walk around Europe not get in trouble, going and spreading more of this Nazi propaganda. Explain that to me, it makes no sense. Kind of reminds me of the paper clip Who really won? Who really won? Did Germany lose and the Nazis win? Sometimes? I really think that. And by the way, I think we see this really like right now with this far right kind of you know, this turning on you know, Jews because of Israel is the best way to really put that is going to be fabricated by this same this this deal going on one PC. I think I think it's going to be a recycle of history. But they aren't going to stop with them, you know, are going to Christians everybody. It's gonna be everything. Yeah, because their enemy you can't forget is Judeo christian right, Judeo Christianity. Yeah, very very wild. So apparently we can't really play it on here. Maybe we could play with no sound, ed sheer and bad habits. I don't listen to this guy. I don't listen to him at all. But apparently there is a lot of symbology that has to do with the order of the nine angles within this video, and so this is kind of just showing that this it's him pop culture. Now. I haven't seen the video yet, so I could be full of shit. Oh God, make sure you mute it right away. Don't even play a second of it. I don't even know how much. Like if we could play the video on.
Speaker 2: Here, we could probably play the video right of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Yeah, like you could pop up the clips that matter. How's that sound? So don't obviously don't project all this. You can control what goes on there and what doesn't, can't you. Yeah, okay, cool, So we'll put some of this that matters on here. Okay. I like this without the sound because I have no idea what's happening. Yeah, there's just a lot of random things. We could show the beginning where it's just random stuff, because it's like, I love this without the music because what's going on. We'll play the parts that are important. Okay, yes, christ alrighty, it's how we're this is dark, so we could definitely play that first ten seconds because this is ridiculous. Yeah, you definitely got to show that part. I mean, psycho, I don't like the Yeah. Yeah, I've never seen or heard this song. Oh yeah, let's read the lyrics. Yeah, every time the sun goes down, I let you take control. Uh. Oh, that's what they're all about is nighttime. They do everything at night. I can feel the paradise before my world implodes. Whoa super nihilistic and tonight had something wonderful. He's like a vampire. He's got vampire ty ye my bad habits. Yeah, dude, Yeah, conversations with a stranger. I barely know, swearing this will be the last, but it probably won't. And he's talking about killing there nothing left to lose or use or do. He's got nothing left, all right, we're trying to see if he's got any Oh nine, ah, I'm sure there's something in here, but I'm not the best at breaking down see like behind him, like who.
Speaker 3: Knows, there's probably some imagery behind him right there.
Speaker 2: Like that. I don't know what that white mask is.
Speaker 1: But but anyway, okay, we may went down a weird road. Uh you know, I don't know. It's such a weird Okay, So yeah, I mean this is a wild thing, like this is real. You know, I don't know what this is even. I love watching it with no sound. Yeah, this is honestly, this is great because it's just a full on just imagery, like what the hell is going on? So yeah, this is good. All right. Well, now he's walking with a group of people and then everybody's running away from them, clearly like terrified.
Speaker 2: You know what this does? Yes, this pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Why does it piss you off?
Speaker 2: Justin?
Speaker 1: Oh, smiley face balloons, smiley face balloons? Dude, No, you're good. I mean it's right there, he's about to hand it to a kid. Bro, He's about the hand that smiley face blue to a kid. Whenever we know what the smiley face like the bet Okay, I'm glad we went to watching this committing to it. Hopefully everybody stuck her around, you know whatever. We don't do this often.
Speaker 2: I mean, why not, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's about to hand a child the smiley face balloon who's not running because this kid just turned into one of them. So they're trying to convert the kids into this. Obviously, that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Kids said fuck that though, kid didn't want it. He looked pissed. So he kind of looked pissed.
Speaker 2: Kind of smiled.
Speaker 1: She smiled. Yeah, so there you go. I mean, oh, look, oh my dead body just flew out of a car. And he's like, yeah, I don't care. I'm I'm mean now I'm a changed monster. You know.
Speaker 2: To answer your.
Speaker 3: Boon full moon now sorry, go ahead, Well to answer your question number one, all of these people are not there. You can tell that they're not there. And it's just like that is so, I mean, is this video really liked?
Speaker 1: This is like it just kind of like skips a little. Is it like that? This isn't Is it just the way it's playing for me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, so we're good. We kind of got down to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not real. That's fake news.
Speaker 1: You guys. You guys, go check this out sometime if you want. There's three minutes gone. We may tourten it up even now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three minutes of my life I just lost and I'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize to everybody who had to deal with that. But here's the thing though, what was being shown is obviously this guy's a monster, is going around and trying to kill people, YadA YadA, vampire drinking blood.
Speaker 3: You know what goes into that or the audio listeners, you're not missing anything.
Speaker 1: No, we explained the good parts, which was there's people running away from him, terrified and they're clearly going to kill people. And then there's just a shit ton of smiley faced balloons and he hands one to do a kid and that's us.
Speaker 2: Take our word for it. Our visualization is enough. You shouldn't have to watch this.
Speaker 1: And cheering super satanic. I mean, he wore the devil. Isn't that the guy who like wore the devil horns and everything in that photo shoot her video?
Speaker 2: No, that is I think that's that other queer other dude.
Speaker 1: It looks like I'm sand but who cares? Who cares? If you guys know, go ahead and comment and it leaves more comments, Give me some love. Don't lead Jenny out there alone, you know. Yeah, come on, she's been fucking rotten for it, dude, she's a writer. Bro fucking thank you. So yeah, dude, Wade, what was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we've got a lot just a little side note. While we're on side note, we've got a lot of international listeners.
Speaker 2: Uh that's dope.
Speaker 1: Leave a little feedback or give me a little email and be like, hey, you know, this is why I'm listening from Guam or whatever the fuck. You know, there's like twenty different places. I'm very curious. It's really just my curiosity that bring that up. Yeah, I would love to know. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Let us know what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Let us know what it looks like watching America from the outside.
Speaker 1: From the outside looking in. Yeah, we're getting annihilated. It just lied to so did All right, let's get back to this. So with the smiley face kind of obviously we've now connected that to the nine A. We've connected everything to the Nina because I do believe, like you know, even like I said, the death cult ideology for the Taliban, not that the Taliban particular but a lot of these random Middle Eastern suicide bomber types one hundred percent I think comes adjacently from this in some way, shape or form. I think the Mesaba had their hands on it, as well as m I six and CIA just throwing that out there, throwing it out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: All kind of the same entity, isn't it.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? Yes, it is all started one year after each other. It's actually crazy ninety or forty seven, forty eight and forty nine.
Speaker 2: Has opened a different branches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So ritualistic symbolism within the nine order of the nine angles include geometric patterns, coated symbols and glyphs. Smiley faced graffiti at sites could be kind of a form of a sigil, which is the nihilistic sigul that we mentioned masking horror with the irony of like laughing, and we saw that symbology within the Edge Sheerant video. So who knows, man, I mean, we're stretching a little bit, but I think there's something there with that little you know, it's in Hollywood, come on. Oh, and then there's another one. I was listening to Isaac Waishapia that William Ramsay dude on again because I wanted to hear what they had to say about Order of the Nine Angles as well, and I thought they said something really funny. They use pop culture within the Order of the Nine Angles because it's a online internet cult, and in one of their quotes had said, who's going to run this town tonight? The short answer we are that's a Rihanna jay z Leer dude. Okay, I don't know which one came out first and neither today they couldn't quite figure it out. I know that like that song came on in nine and apparently this stuff was get written around that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's very close but very weird at the same time, chicken or the egg, who knows. So some victims were lasting under with no follow up, raising questions of law enforcement complicity or blind eyes, but I don't think that's the case. I think it comes down to when you look in the Order of the Nine Angles, the way they talk to people about the red light districts and the blind spots, that right there is all you got to say. It's very telling. Whenever, then you go over to the smiley face and look at these murders. Yeah, mixed with the accident and all that. See, that's pretty wild. There's a lot of lane line locations used with these murders. Gateways if you will. They're probably trying to use for these ritualistic murders. They do it at night under the moon, all that shit. The Smiley Faced killer does appear near specific rivers, and pretty much it'll happen like in the same area pretty often. So that may be a part of it too, right, because same area where the lay lines are. They call their cells nexions. They're autonomous, right, like all these little groups, and that's what makes it very dangerous and crazy because you can't you can't pin them down. Yeah, look up nexions and then look up nine A because you're not gonna find it just by type of that a kind of a cult. Wow, they did have that on wictionary dictionary. I didn't even know Wikipedia had a dictionary. Who Yeah, so order the nine angles explicitly promotes the calling of certain humans as spiritual duty, a test of detachment and superiority. And obviously, the Smiley Faced killers by doing that to strong, athletic, educated males, seems to be that they're enacting their superiority over that victim. So there's we're just drawing the parallels. Yeah, targeted selection, symbolic weight. They don't care for thrills. They do it set whether they can alter this coming age, which, by the way, when does the age happen? Dude? They've been talking about coming age forever, like Jesus Christ, has it started yet? Are you guys just trying to keep making the change? That's part of it is like, are you guys fucking stupid? You guys have been trying to make this age come in since nineteen forty six, dude, and you're still fucking trying. It's like, get over it, bro, it's been eighty years.
Speaker 2: You're like, they've.
Speaker 1: Seats for a fucking ever. Oh, it takes a thousand years, you know, for an aged end. So then of course there's that middle area where it takes like one hundred or two years to transsition, and it's like maybe maybe, but also fuck you, you know what I mean, we don't even need to do that. You know.
Speaker 3: See there there's probably in each one of those cults every now and again, there's probably that one guy who's like, do we really need to be doing this? Like is this kind of is this that necessary? And then they're like, all right, get him the fuck out of here, kill him.
Speaker 1: Remember when I said that I think the admoal Bird Diary was probably Nazi propaganda. Yeah, dude, they believe in all this stuff about like, you know, advanced race from before, like you know, I, You're the the you know, they're the superior Airyan race and all this different ship like the Nazis right. Yeah, and then they also whenever you start looking into it, they believe in there's new ages, which kind of leads into the New Age theory, which all also leads into the hollow work theory, and then it also leads into the U His diary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, pull up.
Speaker 1: Uh flat Earth free Masonic symbol. Watch this, bro, you'll find it. Go to images and we're gonna point out what I'm trying to say right now, So Freemasonry. What flat Earth, in my opinion, is a free, free Masonic syop And I think hollow Earth might be two. And I think that you could tell, right, okay, what the fuck damn it? Why doesn't it just pull shit up like I want it to? Whenever I tell you, all right.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny because I'll look up stuff first.
Speaker 1: One on the left, go ahead, sorry, that one that'll work for now, Okay, while you were shooting.
Speaker 3: What It's funny because while we're shooting, I'll look stuff up and it'll give me certain pictures and certain answers, and it'll be different when I search it after we'd done shooting and trying to get stuff to lay over the video.
Speaker 1: You're trying to fuck us over. Bro's Okay, it knows, dude, I think it knows what you know? Fuck them because I got a screenshot of what I'm trying to send you. I just sent it to you. So there's something known as the Black Son with the Hollow Earth. You know about the Black Son that that shit's all talked about in the nine A. It was also goes back to Nazi. The Black Son is the swastika, that's what that represents. The worship of the Black Son is this idea of the worship of like the our chlords in this new age, right, And that's exactly their ideology, and it comes from essentially Nazis, Free Masonic. You know, they're all the same cult people, right. So I just endjust in that picture hopefully you can get it put up there at some point while we're on this, and you guys do want to talk about whenever I mentioned the black Sun and then you see the free Masonic kind of all that. Okay, done with that. But I do think that there was Nazi propaganda push forward with the hollow Earth as well as flat Earth. So don't go for that shit. But they got us from all angles because NASA, you know, with the Nazis and NASA, So what are you gonna do? Okay, Yeah, so we got the picture up and that's what I was talking about, the black Sun at the bottom, and then you got you know, just look at that for a minute while we if you're if you're listening, then uh, we have the we have the flat Earth. We got the sun, the moon intersecting down to the black Sun. It creates a free Masonic symbol. Yeah, it's it's hard to explain, but yeah, that is kind of a great I really do think that there's something probably to that.
Speaker 2: That symbol looks familiar.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the Freemasonic symbol right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also just looks just like the mind Wars symbol when you go look, you know, the mind Wars it looks just like it, dude. That's what I was kind of very odd. It's all the same satanic like it is. I used to think like, oh, free Masonry, Oh, they're really just about making yourself better. No, they believe they're above you. Oh wait, doesn't that remind you of something? You believe you're above other people to the point where you're willing to kill them. That sounds like Order of the Nine Angles. That's literally what Free Mason. Freemasonry is built off of, this idea that superior race is going to be meant to rule over everybody else. Anyways, with the Smiley phase killers, I think the insight roles is something we should also go back to. If if you remember in the beginning I talk with the insight roles and how they infiltrate military, please medical for power, insider knowledge, and also to help cover shit up right, so then you can kind of make shit go away, you know what I mean? Oh, there was no signs of struggle. Oh, this person didn't die two or three weeks after he went missing from the bar. You know, shit like that where there's plausible deniability. So I think that that is definitely something to kind of think about when it comes to that. So we've kind of gotten deep into the smiley face. But I think that that's where you get a lot of the answers for if Order of the Nine Angles is actually out here doing shit. So with the seven six', four it's just newer and more, dark and there's actually been people who have been caught like being a part of, it that have done some, weird fucked up. Shit, so for, instance there's a viral video that went out with a kid who had his stepdad try to shoot, him and.
Speaker 2: His name was Like.
Speaker 1: Kyle his name was Like Kyle sir Or Kyle Kyle spitzer or something like. That but, anyways his, dad his, stepdad tried to shoot. Him it turns out that the whole reason why was because his son is just like dark and messed. Up it's because he's in the seven six four, shit, Right so later his mom turns up. There it was ruled in, overdose an, accident an. Overdose oh so she was doing something of her own doing that was? Wrong? Dude how nuts is? That That's that is Exactly order The Nine angles shit right, there you? Know? Yeh AND i think that that points out that there's real shit going on with real people that are involved in. This so just saying, so, yeah that's. Small, yeah these, little, small autonomous groups across all these, cities you, know bound by this one doctrine and then you don't know who it. Is they all just kind of like three guys, here three guys in another, city three guys in the. Fuck that's pretty, powerful, dude because you don't know what's going. On they're just like a, close tight, knit, crazy sadistic. Group so, yeah, anyway that's pretty pretty. Interesting, yeah, man they. Don't they do a good job at not letting you know.
Speaker 2: That that's a.
Speaker 1: Thing, yeah, no, yeah and you, KNOW i do, think LIKE i, said it's the insight roll apart where they they've got people on the. Inside you have to if you're gonna do this, successful you have. To, Yeah so these deaths are initiatory, rights call the, victim don't get, caught make it look like an. Accident reflect on the transcendence of morality, itself which is dark because you're descending into the lack of any morality at. All but how can you that's a weird way to invert.
Speaker 3: That how can you reflect on morality when you just killed, somebody, Right like that kind of goes against.
Speaker 1: It it's the idea of trans ending the idea of morality like nothing, matters back to the nihilistic aspect of, it, right mm. Hmm now we're getting down to the nits and. Grits you know What i'm, Saying.
Speaker 2: Dark nihilists out, There.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir dark. Nihilist we should call this the Dark nihilist. Episode many on NINE a attacks describe that killing is necessary to evolve a post human, world and that's kind of what we're just hammering. At so that's. IT i think, that uh we got that lad. Out let me see IF i got anything out of The Smiley face enigma is uh, Okay i've got this little excerpt for. You, ready here is what this is a with all these other, Groups tumple Of, Blood Smiley Face, Killers Adam, waffen, YadA, YadA. YadA there's so many fuck all that multi, city multi decade working Of saturnalian inversion through ego, dissolution through by killing people into becoming an elite evolved human by doing, that and essentially the smiles.
Speaker 2: Are the.
Speaker 1: Kind of the telling of, like you, know the marking of like nothing. Matters this is our mark kind of. Thing that's kind of WHERE i think that where that comes. In but, yeah so pretty much that's WHY i think that the idea of the doing of the, murder that's what it's doing for. Him and uh, yeah sick, sick sick sick gained the kids.
Speaker 3: STUFF i was going to, say where does they even, like how do you even how do you go from killing people to the kids?
Speaker 1: SHIP i feel like that's not that huge of a, step BUT i know the the kids. Step, no the kid stuff is used. First they actually use a. Lot and by the, way like you, menu, yeah, yeah, yeah because what they do is they show them like fucked up pictures of like things happening. Whatever, Right and also what else you had me on? IT i was gonna say something else right there to what you, Said uh it's. Okay. Yeah also they say that they don't do any kids. Stuff but then that's Why i'm talking about there's other sects of this that probably are deeper into the kids stuff and lessen to the killing and deeper into. This some people just read the doctrine AND i mean there is different versions because it is organic in that, sense, Right so, yeah order of the Nine angles is not organic called it is most likely a construct psychological weapon using. Memes we talked about meme, magic HOW i talked about how it's like dark meme. Magic other people have mentioned that as. Well WHERE i think that comes, from AND i think it was birth by, intelligence, dude to see, chaos radicalize, people test moral kind of disengagement to, morality and then create like usable people that you could like useful idiots, Essentially that's What i'll call. Them, Yeah SO i keep saying the intelligence. Tide let me just break it. Down David, mayat who was the founder Aka Anton. Long he says he's Not Anton, long but he definitely is by people who are in the order of the nine angles they say he. Is and also his his life tracks x Neo nazi X muslim. Convert he was a, philosopher, occultist and a rumored asset moved through far, right gee hottist And satanic. Spaces and that's Why i'm, saying LIKE i really do think it's all the same under these intelligence networks trying to destabilize. Everywhere so it's deep and what what who created the? Intelligence, like let's get deeper than. That freemasonry. Within but look up THE cia and checkerboard floor within the MAIN cia. Building that's The freemasonic checkerboard. Floor you got the. Eagle it's all, there all the symbolisms. There his writings formed the basis of the One, yeah, yeah AM i five and M i six. Ties britain in The Cold war in post nine to, eleven eras were actively infiltrating faright movements Like america created synthetic cults to monitor and redirect people that were, dissidents and they used to call imagery to both attract and frighten radical. People, now the same behavioral template THAT i keep arguing is within the Isis taliban and Al. Qaeda and we know that our military trained a little bit Of taliban and Al qaeda in some way shape or has used. It and they were told to use death as, purification rely on initiation through, blood weaponize religious and mystic, doctrine and recruit, young disillusion men through transcendent. Ideology that's that's what the order of the ninn angle say is, Dude, yeah and hot is go, Ahead, yeah oh, YEAH i was just saying that's fucking. WILD i know many of these hottest organizations were originally, funded, armed or formed Through western intelligence proxies like THE Us Taliban Cia massade Golf actors or FOR isis splinters rather and The. Messade what's funny about that is this, Guy David, mayat he went Into islamicism for a little, while and while he, did he called to the end of like All jews And israel and everything. ELSE i think that was. Done Like masad likes to do this stuff where they'll put a radical out there and make them Say i'm gonna kill everybody In, israel even though it's really An israeli. Asset does that make. Sense, Yeah so they use their own people to kind of look like they're the enemy of, them you, know whenever it's really. That, yeah they're very good at. THAT i think they're doing that right now in a couple of different. Places but we won't get into all. That, so, yeah we won't get into the act all the parallels with The Jie Hottest cells versus NINE, a but it's. There i'm sure you guys see. It it's just weaponized esotericism is what we're kind of getting. At there's esoteric teachings that were taught a long time, ago like The buddhists and all these different, philosophies and now they've weaponized and inverted it and made it into evil left hand paths and there's endless amounts of.
Speaker 3: Them, yeah, wow that umbrella really does cover the whole, planet, now it does?
Speaker 1: It really? Does you?
Speaker 2: Know you got radical?
Speaker 1: IS i mean you got, YEAH i mean you.
Speaker 2: SEE i mean it's like a classic infiltration of.
Speaker 3: Anything you, know you get the the select few that are the spies that get the gold to the other, side and, yeah you know they hold it, down but really they got their head and agendas right and.
Speaker 1: Dude or they put a seed out there and then it mental virus took just like you, know they they proved it that it works within These jiehattis, cults and then they do it through the internet with everybody. Else it works just Like isis was recruiting people. Online remember, that, dude how do we know that that's not the same style Of come on, man it's the same, SHIT i guarantee, it. Dude so, anyway that that really gets me. Excited but, YEAH i really hope everybody enjoyed that breakdown order the nine. ANGLES i, MEAN i didn't know anything very much about This, Recently i've been doing a absolute deep dive onto. THIS i hope you guys you don't love, it because it's been. EXCITING i actually thought that it was going to be more about. CHILD i didn't think it was gonna have anything to do with the smiley faced. Killers tie this much into, intelligence you, know controlled military, operations, syops all that, shit, terrorists all that. Shit it's really crazy how much it. Encompasses that we had to take a few extra. DAYS i, mean you, KNOW i was gonna do this a couple of days, ago BUT i did take a few more days because it's, Like, wow you got a lot to, give you guys a lot of break, now you. Know i've been making some chill pod. Stuff we got coming up, soon you, know a little Black goo. Episode we might talk a little bit about that New. Blackgoo you guys seen. That it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Nuts, yeah, Dude.
Speaker 1: Our next and most likely not, final but you, know mostly final for the series is going to. BE i think we're gonna get into The North Fox, island The franklin, scandal and kind of that whole deal with like du trou case In. Germany we're gonna go international a little bit Because North Fox island And Du trou and then this other castle In, France like very similar things are going on at these, places or did go on human? Hunting i'll give you a, hint so we'll get deep into. That that's gonna be a good, time and that'll probably be what concludes this, crazy wild global elite satanic pedophile ring. Series unless you guys have some more That i'm, missing of COURSE i will look up some more as, well BUT i feel like we've kind of encompassed the bare bones of most of them that are worth talking. About but, YEAH i hope you guys all all enjoyed everything and we'll catch you on the next. ONE i think we may have a little guest coming out, soon so be looking for. That Oh i'm really excited about. It just heard from right before we came in, here So i'm, like let's. Go we'll see what. Happens we'll see what. Happens but, yeah, yeah y'all take, care check us out. Later antip