Speaker 1: You want to hear an interesting coincidence.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: But on nine to eleven, on the actual day, September eleventh, there are four planes. Two hit the World Trade Centers, one hits the Pentagon. The fourth, which was late Flight ninety three, wound up crashing in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. We know that the Vice President gave an order to shoot that plane down because understandably by the way I believed it was headed into Washington, which I think it was. Four American fighter jets were scrambled from DC chased that plane, and the story was their explanation was we didn't get there in time and the plane was brought down instead by Todd Biemer and the other passengers. Famously, of those four fighter jets, of the pilots of those four fighter jets, they were National Guard pilots, two became generals. Wow, and one of them is Dan Kane.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not widely known, but it's a fact. What are the odds of that?
Speaker 2: Not good? You heard that, right? General Dan Raisin Kane the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staph which makes him the highest military official in America. He was a pilot on nine to eleven that may or may not have taken down flight ninety three. WHOA, all right. I just wanted to bring that up because that was like the major revelation between the Tucker Carlson John Kiaku interview, and I was like, my tinfoil was tight, super tight after that one. But anyways, Temple did respond to me last night, and I am going to address it. So let's get that out of the way and then we'll move on to the meat of the news day.
Speaker 3: What irks me a lot about that is that most of what these people are saying it's mass formation psychosis. They're not talking about legitimate criticisms of Israel. Some people are, like Dave Smith is a really great example of somebody who has legitimate criticisms. I am not talking about him. I'll give you another example, because Clint Russell's welcome on the show, but he literally made a video called Israel Derangement Syndrome Debunked. And I can only say that I believe that Clint is I'll be nice, Clint, You're being untoward.
Speaker 2: So Tim goes on to misunderstand the entire point that I was making, but he opens by saying exactly what I was critiquing him for, which is that he believes that this is a mass formation psychosis that most people don't have genuine reasons to be upset with our relationship to Israel. The whole point of my episode a couple days ago was to say that Israel derangement syndrome, Well, it sure is a thing to a certain extent with a very small fraction of the people who talk about Israeli American relations. I don't believe by any stretch is it the majority. So needless to say, I didn't much appreciate that framing, but Tim is welcome to have his opinion. I don't know if it's sincerely held one. I think if anybody most of you have already seen the prior episode. If you haven't, please do go back and watch it. I thought I was very explicit and very clear, and I was not arguing that there are no people that aren't deranged. There obviously are. The point I was making, basically, the totality of the point the entire fifty minutes was that there are sincere disagreements and sincere issues, But you and Congressman Randy Fine a man with power, refused to address the sincere criticisms if there were any sincere ones that were brought up that you would agree with, it was just like, yeah, that's a problem, and then you just moved on. And then you went right into well this is LEONARDA. Joni was talking about how the opioid crisis in West Virginia is a product of Israel involvement or somehow, I don't know. All I was asking, imploring of you was to actually contend with the legitimate arguments to admit are legitimate. My point is is that I don't see you guys doing that. I see you bring them up periodically and go like, yeah, that's a fair point, and then move on. But you never actually deal with or contend with the argument that the totality of all of those negative things that you agree are valid criticisms. You don't then come to a conclusion of perhaps this relationship is to our detriment. You don't actually deal with that part of the discussion. That's what I'm asking for you to do, and you are unwilling for whatever reason. I'll be a nice Clint.
Speaker 3: You're being untoward because you know that my statement on what Israel. The arrangement syndrome is not you, And I literally said, my libertarian friends have legitimate arguments against Israel. What he then did was when I argue that there are people who think Israel is controlling the opiate drug trafficking trade in West Virginia, that's derangement. He then claims he's debunking Israel dearrangement by making normal arguments about Israel. He's doing that in my opinion, Clint. You're doing it, in my opinion, because it gets clicks. Because you're attacking me to the Israel de arrangement syndrome people because you want them to follow you. And I think that's stupid. But you're welcome to come on the show and then you'll be forced to agree with me because you know I'm right.
Speaker 2: And I've just got one other point to make about this before I move on. But the fact that he tries to spin this as me clickchasing er, that I'm attacking Tim to try and get the Israel derange people to follow me just isn't try true. I mean, if I were doing that, there are much click baitier means by which I could have put out that episode. I could have tried to bring up the fact that you met with Netan Yahoo, that you met under Tadam House rules, that your shift in dialogue about this issue seemed to correlate to a certain extent with that meeting. I did none of those things, because I personally don't believe, or at least I don't want to believe, that you are in the employ of baby Nen Yahoo, and I don't think that you are a lot of people do. But I didn't cast dispersions at your motives. I just said that I think that you are not viewing this in a fair way, and I tried to be as open to you evolving on this topic as humanly possible, because I think it's possible. I went on to say that I hope that you have tremendous success and that your show is the largest nightly news show. Would I have been doing any of that if I was just trying to get the Israel de Range people to follow me, given that that upsets those people tremendously. I could have played the clip where Ian Crosslin brings up the USS Liberty and you shoot it down, and it's like I wasn't doing any of that. My point is I could have played dirty. I didn't, so I would appreciate if you don't question my motives in levying these critiques against you, because I think they are valid. I think that they were fair, and I don't think that I presented them in a way that was unfair. So anyways, we'll move on. I did respond to him publicly on X and I said I'd be happy to do the show again. His bookers haven't reached out as of yet, but I'm willing, so we'll see what happens. I'm ONM with Julian Dory next week, so I'm traveling in New York City, but I will be available sometime and May, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But all his original fans are turning on him. Have you seen that? I mean this week Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson both renowned the leader as has done. Candice Owens did it, Alex Jones, all the people.
Speaker 2: I respect, how seriously you were laying this out? I do, I do, But just.
Speaker 5: Think about what it says about where we are, That we are in a place where we are looking at Candice Owns and Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan as bellwethers of our political status. You know, like, wow, Rogan, what am I going to do now that he's not with Trump? It's like we are in mouth breather land in terms of how we formulate our positions.
Speaker 2: You gotta love the constant pivoting right before the election. It's like podcasters are evil, dangerous misinformation agents and that they need to be deplatformed. Then the election comes up and Trump goes on to Rogan and THEO and a bunch of big shows and the hit the entire cabinet, does you know Tim Dillon show and all sorts of big shows, right, and then they win pretty readily, and then everyone's like, we got to come up with our own Democrat version of Joe Rogan, even though Joe Rogan used to be a Democrat. And now Joe Rogan and Tucker and others turn against Trump because Trump has betrayed his base and not delivered on his promises. And then they go, look at these mouth breathing morons that oppose Donald Trump, the guy that we have dedicated our entire lives to opposing. How dare they right? But even weirder, you have a guy like Chris Cuomo, a man who's famous for I don't know, being the brother of famous people and being a laughing stock on CNN for fifteen years or whatever, and getting his teeth kicked in viciously by Dave Smith on PbD a couple of years ago. I was there in the studio watch it happen live. You got owned by a stand up comic, a guy that you repeatedly referred to as a mouth breathing moron or whatever. But you can't beat him in a debate about the most important topic of that year, to which I say, perhaps you should come off your high horse. Perhaps you should appreciate that some right leaning or independent commentators are actually willing to tell the truth about Trump and to speak out against things that they think are morally reprehensible or politically unsound. But no, instead you would prefer to dunk on them. And here's the sad reality. The reason that they can't agree with Canis or Tucker or Rogan or Alex is because they oppose Trump for his war in Iran, which the Democrats, at least the big d mainstream corporate media hack Democrats. They all love the war in Iran, and they all want to prioritize Israel. They still look at them as being crackpots. How could they oppose something that Trump is doing that we support? And at the end of the day, isn't that exactly what the uniparty is having big corporate hacks left and right pretending to give you different opinions. But when it comes to the things that matter, like our greatest ally, like the warfare welfare state, all of a sudden they all in tandem unify and oppose dissident speakers like Brogan or Tucker. But Tim Dillon ain't haven't none of that.
Speaker 6: It was better after nine to eleven. You had more fun in this country after nine to eleven than you are having right now. It's true, you had more fun after nine to eleven than you are having right now.
Speaker 2: Right now is one of.
Speaker 6: The bleakest periods that I've ever lived through, and it's the most technologically advanced time that we have. The things that you can do technologically now are beyond anything that has ever been done in history. But in order to enjoy, you have to be a sociopath. You have to be unbothered by seeing a two year old that Israel lit on fire running around, and you have to swipe without thinking about it. And go right to door dash and order typhood, you have to be a sociopath.
Speaker 2: So to me, what makes Tim Dillon so special is that he manages to distill the insanity and the really the sadness about modern life into a palatable, humorous breakdown that we can all kind of take a step back from the misery of it all and laugh at and laugh about. And as grim as his prognostication or his diagnosis is, I think he's right. I think that despite the fact that we have a really incredible advancement of technology that has improved our lives in countless ways, the double edged sword that comes with technology has also obviously created a major detriment to humanity. It's very hard. If you're young, you may not agree with me, but if you're old like me or older, you probably do remember what life was like pre nine to eleven, and it's it's hard to say that it's better. It is. And to be clear, I've become more wealthy and successful, and I've dated all the women that I wanted a date, and I've done all these things that I checked off the list of achievements that I wanted. And yet I think that I would still prefer America pre nine to eleven. That's just the truth.
Speaker 6: No one believes life is better now than it was in twenty ten. We're in twenty twenty six. Look at twenty ten. Social media hasn't programmed our minds. We can still watch a movie, we can still read a book. We still have an attention span. People can still go on a date and talk to a woman. They don't have to goon for eight hours in their room and then read about Hitler. Nobody prefers living in a cold white apartment in Miami and snorting adderall going to the club every night. No one thinks that's a preferable life to living in a brick Tudor style house with a dog and a family and a Christmas tree lighting.
Speaker 2: No one thinks.
Speaker 6: That's a better life than the Gilmour girl's life. If we keep going away, we're going No one is gonna say twenty thirty six is superior to twenty twenty six, even though at that point you could probably talk to your dead mother. You probably talk to an AI version of your dead son. Jimmy, is that you?
Speaker 2: And that's the grim prognosis part that he gets to that as rough as things are now. He thinks ten years from now, twenty thirty six, we're gonna look back on twenty twenty six as the good old days. And he probably is right. And this is a topic I don't often cover, but I gotta take a minute and just talk about the clavicular looks, maxing, mogging kind of alpha man thing that's happening right now. And again, for those that are young, you're probably not familiar with the prior iterations of this movement, but this was a big thing back in eight o nine ten there was The Game was this book that got put out and it was all about how to social proof and put yourself out there and improve yourself and date and get women and blah blah blah. So this is not a new thing. What concerns me about it is it's now implementing classic surgery and facial abuse and self harm and drug use, massive amounts of drug use. And the same problem that came along with the prior iteration of the Game era is that this era is even more depraved, and it also lacks the moral underpinning or some sort of philosophy by which you actually are justified in pursuing these endeavors. I believe that it is noble and good to self improve. I think it's totally fine to want to be healthy or to look more attractive, to attract a mate that you would find appealing, to increase your financial status, your wealth, your entrepreneurial endeavors by which you might meet that mate and create a family and have kids, and seek actual familial network that perpetuates your lineage, that actually improves the world, that improves your life, that makes you happy. That tragically does not seem to be the end goal of any of this. This is just about how many women you can get and how how many you can have at the same time. The top spokesman for it, mister Clavicular, has apparently essentially castrated himself by taking drugs. I don't know if it was hormonal therapy or if it was steroids, but regardless, there's reports that he cannot have, he cannot reproduce, he can't have kids. He's essentially sterile. And let me tell you, as an old player, to the young players out there, if you're doing this not to have a family. If you're doing this not to have kids or to get married or meet a beautiful, loving wife, You are doing this for the wrong reasons. If you are doing this to fill a spiritual void or a lack of self confidence, or to brag to your friends, to feel better about yourself in the day to day rat race that is modern life, you are failing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to dissuade you from pursuing this entirely. I think that it actually could be to your benefit, especially if you hit the gym. That helps with brain chemistry, it helps with endorphins, It'll actually improve your outlook, it'll help with entrepreneurial endeavors or in your career path. Those are all good things, Those are all productive things. If you start hammering your face and putting as many drugs in your body as humanly possible to look as good as possible, as young as possible, well, totally dismissing the long term health risks that might come along with that, well then I think you are committing a grave sin against yourself, your family, and your progeny. And I hope you'll stop. But the sad reality of all this is that there's nothing inherent, there's nothing natural about the consistent degradation of our standard of living or our outlook about life. It doesn't have to be this way. The trajectory does not have to continue to stay downward as it has been for the past couple decades. And there are many reasons that this has come to pass, and there are many people that deserve blame. You could blame it on the woke movement that came from the left. You can blame it on the printing press which degraded our standard of living exponentially. You can blame it on the Republicans who promised fiscal sanity and then delivered nothing. You can blame it on Trump for promising to remedy much of this and then completely abandoning those promises. You can blame it on the Internet. You can blame it on the men, the young boys out there who are going down this path if you want to. You can blame it on the young women out there who have obviously been indoctrinated into things that are also and equally unhealthy for their own wellbeing and happiness moving forward. And while diagnosing the issue is obviously very important when you want to fix something, it's also equally important not to expend all of your energy on that diagnosis when you actually need to start to fix things when you actually have to make progress, when you actually have to help these young men and women, And I would just encourage you guys down instead of a path of social media, instead of a path of hammering your facial bones so that you have a slightly enhanced jaw line. You might want to pick up a Bible. You might want to actually hit the gym and do it for holistic reasons. You might want to meditate or do yoga to try and improve your connection your mind, body, spirit connection. You might want to disconnect from the Internet and stop trying to get all of your self worth through it. You might want to actually meet people in person and hug someone or shake someone's hand, have a beer, create a community, become more intelligent, more interesting, more charismatic, more humorous, more worthy of that mate that you so desire, because I believe that the truth that lies within all of the influencer class in this arena is that you get the mate and the life that you deserve, that you've worked for, that you've earned. So instead of looking for institutions or people to blame, I'd say look in the mirror, and not for narcissistic reasons, not to decide on which of your facial bones needs to be enhanced further, but instead to reevaluate what you are actually doing with your life. Are you achieving to the level that you are capable of? Are you trying to the level that you are capable of? And I would argue that most, if not all, of us the answer is now, including myself. And sorry for the impromptu pep talk, but I want young men out there to be striving and pursuing things that will actually bring them long term happiness and joy, because I believe that you deserve that, that you were worthy of that, but you got to put in the effort. And while we're talking about the young influencer class, let's briefly discuss this discussion that Nick Foint has had with Keith Woods. It's going to be so cocked if the Democrats get back in, presumably really will be.
Speaker 7: That's why I want a Republican to win. I don't want it to be Vance or Rubio, but a Republican has to win because you know what a lot of these israel Critical counter Semitic influencers do not realize is that the Left wants to kill us, like they literally want us dead. And they will work to effectuate that. They want to silence us, they want us debang deplatformed, and ultimately they would prefer if we all just died. So you know, it's times like this they'll remind you if the left had it their way, they would destroy the right wing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Nick has some valid critiques there. I find it fascinating that this guy, just a year ago was arguing that he wanted Donald Trump to lose, and now he's saying, I want the GOP to win twenty eight. I just don't want it to be Rubio or Vince and I would just fire back with like, okay, I agree with you. I'd rather none of those guys win either. But at the same time, who in the GOP were presents someone that is an actual figure that you would back, that you would want to see prevail, because as you know, ninety percent of them are on at apack payroll. Anyways, So who is it. I've given you my answer. I'd like to see Thomas Massey. I just find it strange that you're talking about how the left wants us dead and if the Democrats win in twenty eight that I guess that's going to come to pass, but you wanted Donald Trump to lose, which meant that Kamala Harris would have won, would not have done that. I don't I really don't understand. At least what I thought Nick was saying was that when we're betrayed, or when you know you're about to be betrayed, which is kotos to him. He analyzed Trump correctly on that that you have to punish them, that they have to lose power, no matter the consequences, burn it all down. He's said this how many times over the past six months as he said that, and now suddenly, no, let's not burn it all down. Let's make sure that the GOP wins in twenty twenty eight. I'm like, interesting, So let's recap why I'm so and still convinced that the GOP does need to lose.
Speaker 8: So I can't take this. You can't take this whole pedophile stuff anymore. I am just as upset about Jeffrey Epstein, and I wonder why our government doesn't do things that other governments are doing. But this is all political and it's being used and it is becoming extraordinarily dangerous.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 8: Don't listen to anybody on the left that talks to you anything about Jeffrey Epstein, if they support the open borders and the Islamists that are here in America are trying to tell you all about Palestine and everything else.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to them. Don't listen to them. Do you care about getting justice for the Epstein victims but also the children of Gaza? Do you concern yourself with Ghislaine Maxwell, but also think that blowing up one hundred and seventy Iranian schoolgirls is probably not a great thing to do, Well, then you're not able to be listened to. According to Glenn Beeck, that you should not be listened to because you care about those two things so well. I agree with one. Does that I would like to see the GOP one in twenty eight if it is a Thomas Massey candidacy. I am also equally convinced that if it is a Glenn Beck supported candidate, a La Vance Rubio, or somebody else that is equally swamp monsterish or worse, that I don't want to see them prevail, and that they need to pay a price for these betrayal. As you know, there was an alled shooting at the White House correspondence dinner a couple days ago. Let's break this down.
Speaker 1: This is really, really weird.
Speaker 2: This speech tonight will be classic Donald J.
Speaker 9: Trump.
Speaker 2: It'll be funny, it'll be entertaining. There will be some shots fired.
Speaker 5: Tonight on the road.
Speaker 2: Check this out quickly.
Speaker 10: Tell you.
Speaker 3: I was sitting next to Caroline Lovett, the Press Secretary's husband.
Speaker 2: He was seated right next to me, and then he.
Speaker 11: Kind of leaned over and said, you know, I watched you on TV DoD a great job.
Speaker 3: You need to be very safe.
Speaker 10: And he was very serious when he said that to me, and he kind of looked around the room and he said, you know, there are some.
Speaker 2: They cut her phone off. Now there's rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than that. And I am actually not a full blown truther on this issue. I think it's a distinct possibility that some random nutter grabbed a gun and sprinted in there and got at a bunch of Secret Service agents and they fired back and somehow nobody got hit and he is still alive. I guess it's possible. It is very weird, particularly that the shooter survived it. That is shocking to me, But as is often the case with these things, I feel as if we're being distracted by a discussion or a debate over whether or not that even happened, and instead not paying attention to what they're using that event to try and bring about. There's an incredible video by this girl named the Dre Dossier that broke this all down in a way that I was blown away by.
Speaker 12: And that's when I saw that their units come pre installed with Faraday caging. That's right, electromagnetic shielding, the kind of thing you would need for skiffs. Remember skiffs. I told you to remember skiffs because think back to underground facilities in Jerusalem. I mean, their own documentation shows that they use modular construction techniques for their own rapid deployment of internal infrastructure, prefabricated rooms that could be assembled quickly underground, and I'm seeing names like Caterpillar, and Caterpillar also makes industrial generators, the Catch three, five, one six B models that provide over one hundred megawatts of backup power. Union Pacific is also an interesting donor in that light, because yes, they're a railroad company, but what many people don't know is they also own fourteen hundred miles of classified fiber optic cables that run along the railway, and it's those fiber optic networks that the Department of Defense have as their secure telecommunications backbone, and it's because they're air gapped from the public Internet. And then you've got Microsoft and Amazon, Google, Pallanteer like every major cloud computing and AI infrastructure company in America that matters. You've got booz Allen Hamilton, who builds classified networks for the CIA, and NSA Blackstone installing over two hundred megawatts of backup power.
Speaker 2: So this random investigative journalist has broken down based off of looking at all of the contracts, many of them which are protected, and essentially sussing out what's happening here, and she comes to the conclusion that the ballroom is not about the ballroom, but in fact, it is a lid to a bunker, a bunker in which you will have either talenteer or intelligence community kind of surveillance. Tech Plus database is basically an entire AI mainframe brain. But in the hours after the attack, the third attack that we're privy to on Donald Trump's life, allegedly we have a influencer brigade, we have a flood what would you think that people would be talking about in the aftermath of an attempt on the president's life. Perhaps it would be Secret Service pitfalls, Perhaps it would be security concerns, Perhaps it would be I don't know, rhetoric about the left, you know, normal things that people talk about in the aftermath of an attack on Donald Trump. No, it's just a full court press from some of the most likely paid, just say, likely influencers when it comes to the right wing. And what are they pushing We need a ballroom now. Their justification for that is because then Donald Trump could hold these events at the White House and not have to go off site. And I guess the security that was just a few miles away would be preferable at home. But that doesn't explain why all of them, basically in Unison, started to push this same concept that this ballroom absolutely must be built. They even got my guy, Senator Rand Paul, who's pushing the bill to have it completely privately funded, to which I responded to Rand just a few hours ago saying, look, I appreciate that you're trying to get it privately funded. I would rather there be no taxes and that everything be privately funded. So you got me on your side with that one nice trick. However, here's the question. Do you want this ballroom and whatever the hell you're building underneath it to be privately funded because you want to save the taxpayer money? Or could it be that it's because you're doing a bunch of shit that congressional oversight may not permit. So if it's privately funded, kind of circumvince the whole necessity of congressional oversight. Now done it. Here's how Lindsay Graham described it.
Speaker 13: We're going to introduce legislation that would authorize four hundred million dollars to be spent to secure the to build the presidential ballroom.
Speaker 8: Underneath.
Speaker 13: There will be a lot of military stuff. There will be a Secret Service annex. Underneath this ballroom will be infrastructure that is national security centric. The ballroom itself will avoid the dilemma of having to lead the White House grounds with future presidents in this presidence to go downtown and in place this less secure.
Speaker 2: And is often the case with Lindsay Graham. He let the truth slip because he says, it's not so much the ballroom that is national security interests, it's what's underneath it. Now, if you were just arguing that for the sake of protecting both this president and all future presididence, that you need to have this ballroom on the White House ground so that they never have to travel off site, and that's the national security interest, that would be one thing. But that's not what he said. He said that underneath it will be the national security interest. What the fuck are you putting underneath it?
Speaker 11: Lindsay Raillan's tool that expires this coming week. It obviously allows the FBI to surveil potential terrorists who are overseas. Do you think about the importance of having these tools to protect our country from these kinds of threats? And how will you get that message to Congress when there's a Congress right now that's skeptical about renewing those powers.
Speaker 14: Well, Jackie, I know both sides of it because PISO was used against me and very very viciously by a dirty cop. You know, we had to call me gang. It was used against me, and they used it very illegally. I mean, they signed corridor that were illegal. That's the bad news. The good news is that the military really needs it, and it's really needed for national security.
Speaker 2: So in the aftermath of this attack on Donald Trump, not only are they pushing for some sort of bunker ballroom, but they are also pushing for a reauthorization, a reupping of FAISA, which Donald Trump is very explicit in that it was used to illegally spy on him and hundreds of thousands of times against Americans. However, I guess we need that. But they didn't stop there. They didn't just condemn leftist violent rhetoric. They started to push for what seems to be a real censorship push.
Speaker 11: Is disinformation and misinformation online.
Speaker 10: There will be by size clips that will go viral to the point where there are Americans in this country that believe that what happens Saturday night was staged. How does this White House tackle that with social media companies out there or whether it's ex Facebook, Instagram, how do they work with these companies to make sure that doesn't get out of control?
Speaker 15: It's certainly a good question, Aisha. I don't have tangible answers for you on what we're doing with social media companies, if anything at all. What I will say is it's very important to us that we get the truth and the facts about this case, in any case out there as quickly as possible to dispel some of that crazy nonsense that you do see running rampant online.
Speaker 2: I yes, dangerous misinformation. Well, blast from the past, COVID era, right, I cut my teeth or I had to duck and dodge to stay alive for many, many years, like many of you did.
Speaker 16: Many people in this room, if we're going to be honest about it, have done it, has done as well.
Speaker 2: They're just as guilty as a lot of people on X.
Speaker 16: When you have reporters, when you have media just being overly critical and calling the president horrible names for no reason and without evidence, without proof, it shouldn't surprise us that this type of rhetoric takes place.
Speaker 2: That's acting ag Todd Blanche, the replacement for Pam Bondi, who, by the way, brought charges today against former FBI head Comy. Now, did he bring charges because of the BS Russian collusion Steele dossier, Hillary Clinton backed investigation that they launched that wasted ten years of our lives and destroyed this country by making us think that we were ruled over by a Russian plant. No, No, he's bringing charges against James Comy because He posted a photo on Instagram saying eighty six forty seven. Oh wow, I think he's definitely going to prison now, I think we got him. And while neither of them called for overt censorship, but definitely we're laying the groundwork right. You can see it starting to take hold. Leave it to Mark Levin, the great one over on Fox News to lay it out for.
Speaker 9: You first time things like this have happened. But it really is problematic because so much.
Speaker 2: Of it is protected.
Speaker 9: And you hood people say, don't you believe in the First Amendment? They don't really know the First Amendment. Do you want to deplatform people? You know, the Libs do that. I don't have any problem with deplatforming Nazis or jihades. I don't have any problem with deplatforming them. We do limit speech. We limit speech, pornography, we limit speech, cigarettes on the air, and so we limit speech, booze, limit speech, drugs, and I can go on and on, and I'm talking about the kind of speech that really gets in the head of people who want to do grave damage to other people, incitement, and I'm not talking about it in an ambiguous way. When you get a guy that says Yeah, I don't know if there was really rape, can you prove it? And so for on October seventh, Well, he's allowed to say that. But in the pattern of what this person is saying, what is it that they're trying to do? Do you think the founders would have.
Speaker 2: Put up with this? Well, the truth again slips out. What did he say was incitement someone who questions whether or not there was pervasive rape on October seventh? That is incitement to violence because you question war propaganda. Oops, now I see where this is headed. Now, rest assured. Mark Levin isn't talking about censoring red, white, and blue patriotic Americans. He's just talking about censoring and deplatforming Nazis, which I'm sure we can all get on board with. Right. Well, Josie broke this down. These are all the people that Mark Levin has called a Nazi over the past couple months. The Democrats, the Democrat media, an Australian bakery, the Pakistani Defense Minister, Scott Horton, the entire Libertarian Party, the college students, the Ayatola, Jake Shields, Nick Kentes, Putin's buddies, Dan Bilzerian, the Houthis, Dave Smith, Tucker Cross in Beirut, Hesbula, a veteran who has to mark to be more tolerant, Myron Gains, the City of London, Hamas Thomas Friedom and the terrorists, the woke right, Grant Plantner, the United Nations, Harvard Amsterdam, Columbia University, students, the New York Times. They're running a Nazi regime, the Islamic Nazi regime, the Islamo Nazi regime, the Islamis Nazi regime all over on New Nazis a protester on a subway, Rashida Talib, Abraham Rassi, New York Times correspondent, Joe Biden's entire state department, the president of Turkey College basketball analyst Bruce Pearl, certain Arab liberal and journalists, anyone who associates with Dave Smith Hey, that's me, Reporter Lulu Garcia and Navarro Isis, and seventeen random dudes on Thanks.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: While I actually agree that occasionally the rhetoric in America has gotten to the point of being so toxic it could present dangerous circumstances, I also believe that as an American we get to say whatever the fuck we want because hear me out mark this is America, because to sacrifice our liberty to ensure our safety would ensure us of neither. Because to let the government dictate what is hateful and insightful speech is a perilous path to go down because you represent and obviously owe your allegiance to a country that is not America. And I don't feel comfortable having people like you dictate what I can say, ever, because no one should have that power, because two hundred and fifty years ago, we broke away from an empire who said that they had that power to prevent what we could talk about, and the answer to that was and me my musket. So while they'll use this alleged attack on Donald Trump, which I think there's a decent chance really happened and it was totally legit, threat and risk and all that, and they're going to now try and utilize it to push through a ballroom which appears to be the central mainframe brain for our AI overlord technocratic dystopian cage. And they also are now pushing censorship against people like you and I because their propaganda isn't working anymore because we've seen through it too many times. You've tried the same tricks, and we've caught on. They are currently indicting the former head of the FBI, which abused the PISIS system to frame the sitting president of the United States for treason, while that very victim of that spying is pushing for a FISA reauthorization so that they can do it to you. So, while Andrew Wilson and Timpoole to a certain extent, and so many others would like for us to trust the Trump administration and give them a chance, I would encourage you to stay on guard, to recognize that this is not in your defense or in your best interest, but rather in the defense of the establishment and the powers that be, which we thought maybe Trump would be attacking. But it seems as if it's really just a repackaging of the same oppression that we have faced for decades now. So while I hope the indictment against Comy sticks, and I hope that these charges that you're bringing against the SPOC stick, and while I hope that the indictments that you're bringing against the Somali fraudsters in Minneapolis stick. Until they do, don't expect me to applaud because I feel as if this is bred and circuses for the peons. I will clap tepidly for you bringing the indictments at all, but don't expect me to exactly celebrate until I see handcuffs and lengthy prison sentences for all of these people, and then we can start to talk about ending the war in Iran. And then and only then can we start to talk about the midterms or twenty twenty eight, or me considering voting for any people you have to deliver, and then we'll talk until then. Got the fuck up? If you enjoyed this episode, hit the damn hype hype this, You guys hype the hell out of the last one, So thank you to helping it get like, I don't know, twice the normal views. So I appreciate you, guys. Shout out to Dave Smith for the shout out too. I appreciate that.
Speaker 17: There was a bunch of stuff that I wanted to talk about, and then one of them was Randy Fine going on Tim Poole Show. And then I saw our our buddy Clint Russell did a show on that the other day, and that was just it was perfect.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was great.
Speaker 17: I clinted the man if you guys don't watch his shows, one of the best shows out there.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 17: I always say Clint's criminally underrated. I've just been saying that for years, but then he really blew up, So I don't know if I can keep saying he's still underrated. He deserves more than is just excellent show. Liberty Lockdown one of the best podcasts out there.
Speaker 2: Dave has been nothing but supportive of me throughout the career, if you want to call it that, and I could not appreciate it more. I got into this inspired almost entirely because of him. So the fact that he and I have become such good friends and he is such a huge booster of my work is just consistent reinforcement that I'm on the right path, that I'm doing the right thing. And thanks to all of you for actually making me feel as if my time is not wasted, that I actually reach enough people to feel as if, well, I may not be changing the world, at least I'm making a small, small difference and that means a lot to me. Please do it the like button subscribe. I'm almost I think I'm five thousand away from three hundred k on x If you want to subscribe on x at Liberty Lockpot. I'll follow you back. That's five bucks a month. Or you can subscribe here. I am twelve thousan away from one hundred k, which means I get the little silver plaque that I get to put back there. See that little white spot. I want to have the little silver plaque there, little platinum. Come on, baby, let's go. How'd your k We're so close? Or you can go to my pullo dot com and get you some cozy like Mike Lindelli. Just use promo code Lockdown. Love you guys, leave a comments down below if I got anything wrong, and we'll see you in a couple days. Please subscribe to Liberty Lockdown. Great podcast. Clint is Tight