Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The celebration continue four oh six.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here.
Speaker 1: If you're in Colorado right now, it is a beautiful, snowy afternoon. Maybe not as beautiful as you're out there driving around as I've been today, but in some areas not as bad as you might expect. To be careful though, obviously tempts falling and it's going to get icy, so please slow it down. Wow, it just keeps getting better. And I think I will probably open every show for the rest of my career, and I hope to be on air another ten twenty thirty years every show with Let the celebration continue. I am committed to that for good reason, because it should. And it's kind of crazy, right because my guess is, your life is extraordinarily busy. You have a million things going on. It's hard to slow down. I don't think we have yet fully appreciated the magnitude of this moment. And yeah, everybody knows it's a great victory. Everybody knows that if the Left had wanted to just be horrible, all of that, right, I know we got that. But just the depth and breadth and long term I'm talking thirty forty, fifty sixty, maybe one hundred year impact of this Hinge election, I don't think it's had a chance to sink in yet. I think I'll sink in a lot for a lot of folks over the weekend. But that's the reality of what just happened. And so we'll enjoy talking today and on future shows about all the different ways that's playing out. And you can see it each and every day, and we've got another ten examples of that today. So I really do hope that you take the time to enjoy this. I can tell you tonight, Ryan, I am going to I'm going to walk the talk, and I'm going to have the most fun that a married man can have when his wife's out of town, the single most fun of guy can have.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to these two hours very much, but the two hours, the three hours, the four hours after that, honestly even more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch the Trump documentary. I might do that too.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna grill up a big old steak. I'm gonna get a bottle of Johnny Walker Red, and I'm gonna sit there and I'm gonna watch Election night coverage on ABC. I'm gonna start there because those frauds, they tried to rig the election.
Speaker 2: Yep, to that debate that was rigged.
Speaker 1: And so I'm gonna watch ABC Election Night coverage, not every minute, but kind of the key moments because having sat there on Election Night and just watched it NonStop, I don't think I even went to the bathroom, you know, for four hours, I know as everybody does when those critical moments came. So I'm gonna watch ABC. I'm gonna watch CBS because they rigged it too. They rigged it two they it was an absolute, it was an absolute forgery. The sixty minutes interview and then what they tried to do in the VP debate. I'll watch me some NBC. I watched CNN Election Night and listen. I gotta give c an n and a plus because they had to be killing them inside. They had to be so despondent, right, as I would have been if Trump was losing. But they were uber professional. I thought on CNN did a great job all night. But then I'll save the best for last yest when like I'm falling asleep and I because you know, this will be I've had one drink all year, one drink all year, and that was that was on election night. But yes, so this will be. Maybe I'll start to doze off, but then I'll save MSNBC for last.
Speaker 2: So that's what I had to do tonight. The three s's Dan yeah, State, Scotch, Yeah, schadenfreud. Yeah, it's gonna be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: But then getting to some of the gift that keeps on giving. There's so many developments today and there will be every day because what we're watching right now, Other than in a few unfortunate pockets like you know of lefty lunacy like Colorado, you know, the rest of the country, the rest of the country is moving on from this leftist madness in very tangible ways. In the world is becoming safer overnight. So I want to talk about that stuff, but I gotta start with this, and not because it lets me say I told you so, but but I'm looking at the CNN headlines right now, Nancy Pelosi. Had the president gotten out sooner, there could have been other candidates in the race. CNN headline, Nancy Pelosi, Biden immediately endorsing Harris made it impossible for other candidates to enter.
Speaker 2: What have I been saying?
Speaker 1: Hey, I was saying that they were going to depose Biden and then be once they installed Harris.
Speaker 2: I said that was Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: He wanted the people humiliated him to lose, and he knew if he stuck him with Harris, they would lose. And that's why it culminates with Joe Biden wearing all red as she goes out to vote on election Day. Ride not much for subtlety, but I like it in that case. So I want to let you know that's what's coming from Nancy Pelosi today. But if you are looking at some of the most important long term payoffs from Tuesday night, because obviously, once again, just like sixteen, Trump and his voters saved America, but this time there's even a bigger long term effect. And here's one example. Okay, we America has been blessed with these two phenomenal among other phenomenal US Supreme Court justices and justice as Alito and Thomas. And here's what's going to happen. And again spoiler alert, because I know that I probably took suspense out of your life, and I apologize for that when I told everybody a year and a half ago Biden was not going to be their nominee. They were going to substitute somebody else to get tougher for Trump. But then Kamala Harris's Kamala Harris would start to fall back, and then there'd be nothing to stop the fall and Trump would win again. So apologies retrospectively for taking the suspense out of it. So spoiler alert on this one. Here's what's going to happen. Here's what's going to happen. The Trump victory is going to pay off in a thousand big ways that many of us don't even see coming yet. But two of them are this, Mark my words, Justice Alito, who will go down as one of the great Supreme Court justices in American history, the author of the Dobbs decision, which played out beautifully on Tuesday Night. Right, he was right turn it back to the people, as a constitution requires that people will work out the abortion issue. Listen, abortion law isn't where I want it to be everywhere. I want to save all these innocent lives. But the people are working it out. And the Democrats aborted themselves on Tuesday night with their slavish devotion to late term abortion, because voters figured out, even those pro choice voters said, hey, I can vote for the Republican who's a better candidate for governor, the better candidate for senator, the better candidate for president, And if I'm pro choice, I can still vote for pro choice on these ballot issues. So the voters have figured it out in a way that allows the issue now to be addressed by the publican. Once abortion can be addressed in the public square, then over time, the babies are going to win because Americans are inherently good, and over time America will and there have been many states that have already. America will get it right. So that process now has started. But very quickly voters have figured out, wait a second, that doesn't mean I have to toss aside these better Republican candidates. And the Republican candidates are winning at the same time. So here's what's going to happen just as Aldo, who authored that historic decision, will toward the end of the Trump presidency, resign so that President Trump can appoint his successor, and he'll be just short of a years old when he resigns. But Justice Alito, I predict, will go first, and then toward the very end of the term, but with enough time left for confirmation. I predict that that truly and he should be on Mount rushmore Justice Thomas.
Speaker 2: That Justice Thomas will.
Speaker 1: Also resign and he'll be I have my master right, maybe about eighty. Then he'll also resign so President Trump can appoint his successor.
Speaker 2: So I think that's how that's going to play out.
Speaker 1: And then think about it, President Trump will have appointed a majority of the US Supreme Court. Now I put a little laste account it because and that's how we say in Chicago little last year kind of because listen, Alito and Thomas have devoted their lives to this country into getting it right on the US Supreme Court, and they're going to want to make sure that President Trump is going to be appointing high quality, you know, originalist.
Speaker 2: Justices, just as he did before.
Speaker 1: So that's why I say Elito will go first, and it'll only go if it's clear that President Trump is going to appoint the same type of justice he had before.
Speaker 3: We had talked about this earlier in the week, kind of broaching the subject. And it's remarkable the timing of this that President Trump would have gotten three on his first watch, and quite possibly two here on watch number two. D And I'm trying to think back, even the FDR who served, you know, seventeen terms as president, if a president has had as many as five Supreme Court justice appointees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think there are only a few in American history. You have appointed a majority of the Supreme Court, a city majority. But these will also be young gun justices. So that's going to secure democracy and liberty in America for decades to come. So I believe it's going to come down that way. Many other examples just in the first few hours here of how the Trump victory is already making the world safer. So we'll come back, we'll touch on some of that, and then listen, we've got to get rid realistic about the nonsense that's going on here in Colorado right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is absolutely ridiculous. CD eight.
Speaker 1: We don't have the votes counted yet ridiculous. What the heck is going on? Much more ahead, you're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You oblected that guy, but along with that, now you get RFK Junior, you get Tulca Gabbard, you get Elon Musk, and you get JD.
Speaker 2: Vans.
Speaker 4: You get brilliant people who aren't ideologically captured, two of them who used to be Democrats. One of them that probably knows more about environmental polluting and about the problems with pharmaceutical drug companies and health and the consequences of all sorts of pesticides and herbicides, ingredients in your food that should be banned in our band ino the country. You got that guy in there now and we got a real chance to make real change. This is like one of the first times ever where there's a real chance to make real, tangible change that's going to be for the good of everybody.
Speaker 2: Conor percent true.
Speaker 1: That is Joe Rogan five for zero five eight two five to five the number one of so many reasons to be excited and excited long term, and speaking of Elon Musk, a lot of reports now that he was on the call with Selenski that Trump had so it was Trump elon Musk and Zelenski.
Speaker 2: I'd love to get the details of that call.
Speaker 1: I think it's great Musk is involved in that administration, and we've already seen so many signs right that Trump and he's admitted it is one big regret about the first term was you know, some of the folks on his team and already off to a very good start. I think he's going to be swinging in the polar opposite direction and just have a kind of.
Speaker 2: A historically stellar team. Who do you want to see on that team?
Speaker 1: Throw that into the mix today eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine In terms of some of the great payoffs already just seem we're a Cutter is kicking out hamas leadership. No coincidence interest that hamas leadership that has been there forever. I remember we ended up in a Cutter. We didn't intend to be there, but we got diverted to Cutter, spent our anniversary night there like a year ago, and I remember thinking, you know, there's a lot of stuff that's really cool here. But how could a country so blessed like this one? You know, have these hamas monsters here, but they're kicking them out. They're kicking them out. And so another real good step in the right direction left is trying to run so to Mayor out. Do you think they're going to be able to pull that off? They got to do it quick, right, So they are trying to run Justice so To Mayor out so they can replace her with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not? Right, here's Bakari Seller's pushing that.
Speaker 5: I think that's actually a very good plan. I think it's something that should happen. You know that Justice Soto Mayor has been in a more than able justice. I know that she may be having some personal issues that she contends with while serving on the bench, but you know, I don't want Justice Soda Mayor to be another Ruth Bader Ginsburg in terms of staying too long. What does this mean for the for the dynamic of the court. The court is six y three. Now, if we're able to replace it with a Biden justice, it will still be sixty three. The possibility of Justice Soto Mayor having to resign or retire in the next four years is extremely high. You couple that with Alito and Clarence Thomas, then that means that from you go from a seven a six y three court to a seven to two court in terms of conservative versus liberal. And so I hope that Joe Biden makes the next ten weeks as consequential as he can. I don't care about drawing outside the lines or what Republicans may think about it. If this is within your purview, you can actually do it, and you should do it. And you know one more thing, John, is you have a hell of a vice president right there who has a legal pedigree to sit on a Supreme Court and let Republicans go crazy and hate.
Speaker 2: I'm even mentioning that option. Listen.
Speaker 1: I I hope Justice sodomy Oor stays because if she stays, she's likely to be replaced by a conservative, because I think there is a very very strong chance Conservatives are going to be in power for at least the next twelve years. And Justice, so to my ore now is seventy one. So yes, I hope she stays. But if they are going to replace her, please replace her with Kamala Harris, because listen, you've got Supreme Court justices who have big influence and impact on the court. And then you have those who, while a very valuable reliable vote on the left for that kind of what I view as judicial activism, they just don't have the chops to carry influence beyond that single vote. And in my view, no disrespect intended, come Harris would be that kind of relatively inconsequential US Supreme Court justice. Every Supreme Court justice is going to be consequential simply by virtue of having that vote and.
Speaker 2: Having that seat.
Speaker 1: But then you see some giants on both the left and the right, you know, who are able to have an influence beyond that. And I just don't see Kamala Harris as having that kind of influence. You know, you get, for example, a justice on the left, like a Justice Kagan or a Justice Ginsburg. You know, they had so much going for them in terms of talent and intellect. Justice Kagan obviously still as she says that they can have an influence beyond just their vote. Kamala Harris, now I think she'd be She would not be that type of powerful US Supreme Court justice. But again, I hope justice so to my our stays, because yeah, her replacement would be in all likelihood appointed by a Republican president, whether it's President Trump or further down the road, you know, whatever conservative succeeds President Trump. He got a lot of young justices. Justice Barrett, thank god, is only fifty three, and she is just phenomenal. Justice Jackson is fifty five, likely to serve on the Court for decades longer, as is Justice Gorses. You know, another giant already. He's just fifty eight. Justice Kavanaugh has been so impressive. He's only sixty. Justice Kagan is sixty five. Justice Roberts. Can you believe that? It seems like he's been on the Court forever? And Justice Roberts is only seventy. Justice sot of my oars, I mentioned seventy one. Justice Alito, seventy five, Justice Thomas seventy seven.
Speaker 2: So again, if you just joined us, thank you.
Speaker 1: My prediction is that these two historically great US Supreme Court justicees Alito and Thomas will will resign toward the end of President Trump's term so that he can appoint the successor. That's my respectful prediction. And both have been such great Americans. I expect that they will want to make sure that that the Supreme Court, you know, continues with with the strong majority the ones to interpret the law and not legislate.
Speaker 2: Robert and Lyttleton, you're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Hi, good effing Dan. It's kind of one of the weigh in on your question on uh, you know we should be on the in the cabinet. The one thing I would say is, I think the biggest mistake that Trump made the first time around with cabinet appointments is people that were swishing and people that were kind of swampy critters. Yeah, not loyalty him, No, no, not at all. But I don't want to see cabinet members that are just blindly loyal to the president. I want to see cabinet members that are blindly loyal to the Constitution. But I also want to see people that are smart, that are tough, and that basically have the sand in the wavos to tell people you're wrong.
Speaker 2: And Robert, that's a great way in the arm.
Speaker 1: When I say loyal to Trump, but I mean is of course your first allowed sous to the constitution, you take the oaks. But what I mean is that if they're going to have differences with President Trump, and that's going to happen naturally, right in a human endeavor that they don't run to the press, they don't leak, they don't try to undermine him behind his back. They go to him. That's what I mean by loyal. But I think we're going to see. I think we're going to see. Whereas that was his weakness the first time around, it's going to be his strength this time.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast. Jake Tapper has seen the Light.
Speaker 7: You heard me ask Congressman Gracia for his assessment of why Democrats was you know, I just have to say, I've been doing this talk now for many many years, many many decades, and I have to say, it's always a calms issue, right, It's never it's never the record, it's always they're just not communicating what they did effectively. Enough of the matter is is that there was horrific inflation and people had trouble buying groceries, and like for most Americans, a four hundred dollars problem is a big problem.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's no question about that, Jake, And that is very true, absolutely on the economic side. But you've got to go further than that, and to his credit, Jake Tapper has talked about this separately, which is wait a second, that this business of now the entire Democratic Party oriented around worshiping late term abortion but also worshiping the so called right of a man to be in a girl's shower, or in a girl's bathroom or in girls' sports. That is an absolute killer for the Left because first it's insane, and it's anti woman and it's anti child. Second, it exposes the Left for what they are, just wildly, madly, radically left. So the Left isn't going anywhere until it backs off that, and how do they get out of that? I'd love your thoughts on that. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. I still cannot pinpoint. I'm sure Ryan can because he's our little Wikipedia back there, but I can't pinpoint what event it was that it somehow caused the Democratic Party to just commit itself, commit itself totally, thoroughly. More important than the economy, more important than world peace, more important than the border, is making sure that men can be in girls showers and bathrooms and sports. When can anybody point to the moment when that madness started None of this is meant to be disrespectful to individual trans people.
Speaker 2: I've known several and liked them, and.
Speaker 1: As I've said, one of the people five top five people I respect most in life happens to be trans. But it's madness as public policy in the left is going to get buried by it over and over again, as they should. Where did it start? And how do you think they get out of that? How do they get out of that? Because they know they have to? Rick In Boom, you're on the Dan Kapitalist.
Speaker 2: You'll welcome Rick, Hey, Dan.
Speaker 8: How's the weather up there?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know it's not that bad. I'm worried about the streets freezing tonight though.
Speaker 8: It all happened. We're in a blizzard. Oh I you got in stripped down out of these wet coachs getting stuck with a tank of water going to the livestock. Oh man, man, that is this fun job moisture. Oh it's huge, this is this is a wonderful, blessed thing. Event is grand.
Speaker 6: Anyway, A year.
Speaker 8: Ago I was thinking of a cabinet posts or Trump's administration being calmed as I am, and which job he is the first thing that comes up, and the first name that came to my mind was Rudy He was only ten or fifteen years younger in there justice and then and just clean house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The next name that came up was.
Speaker 6: Ted Cruz, and uh.
Speaker 8: Uh, considering what happened a couple of days ago, the hard fought race to his seat and all the money they wasted on trying to keep him out, let's leave him there for a couple of years and hold back and then use him as a Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be a great one when you went to that, well, I think he'd be a great ahd. I think he'd be a great Supreme Court justice. How old is he now? Though? He might be a little too old for a Supreme Court appointment.
Speaker 1: Because you want somebody in their fifties who's going to be there forever?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: But here's the other consideration with Ted Cruz, though, who has been a very loyal supporter of President Trump, you know, after some original bumpiness understatement. But here's the thing. Well, I believe sitting here right now, JD. Vance will be the prohibitive favorite to succeed Trump. You're going to probably have Cruise in the race. You're gonna have Ron DeSantis in the race. You're going to have others in the race, and so Cruise may want at this point to just be positioning for that presidential run.
Speaker 8: Wow. I like the way you think.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like the way you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: During the primary in sixteen, I was a Cruise fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, not Rubio.
Speaker 8: I was a Cruise fan. My god, you know I voted for in the primary.
Speaker 2: Be a great president.
Speaker 1: Great pray quick question, Rick, because I can't even imagine how hard your job is out there tonight. Which which of your livestock handle cold best?
Speaker 8: Handle the cold best? Oh my, oh my. You know. The cattle, they do pretty well. They just put their backs to the wind handle it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Milk cows. Milk cows, they've got a shed to be in and that's pretty nice. And we bet them to keep their udders clean so they're not, you know, nasty in the morning.
Speaker 6: When you milk them.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 8: But I'll tell you what. When you look at a mob of pigs and they will go out in a pasture and dig in. They make a little bowl in the ground and uh, with a burmer around it, they will dig a bowl and then pile in there and then shift positions through the day of the night and they will keep warm that away and they just they handled it pretty well.
Speaker 2: Is that where pigs in a blanket comes from?
Speaker 8: Maybe? So?
Speaker 2: So that is awesome. Hey call here everyday direct. We love talking to What's that something.
Speaker 8: Something you said yesterday about getting a vice president out in the country. For decades, I've been wanting to get the bureaucrats out of Washington and contribute them around the country. Uh. Trumpet said something about this yesterday and I only heard a brief smattering of it, but it was like blam in Colorado or I was thinking FEMA and Louisiana in all four stream and like corne et cetera, et cetera, Carmerce in Texas, at Florida. Just move them all over. I'm more important than just the bureaucrat. His family has to be there with him. Yep, kat them out of the belt Way where a family is exposed to the people. Yeah, realize I don't change their attitudes.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Reckon, get my drift, I do, I do. That is great wisdom from the planes. My friend wears so much of the great wisdom resides. Thank you, Rick shure to appreciate it. And every time I think I work hard, I think of people like Rick, and we'd be lost without him, or we'd certainly be very hungry.
Speaker 3: It's a really good question because you had him thinking about that, which the lifestog handles the cold the best?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: And I think it's just, you know, there are so many and I don't mean to get all cosmic here, but there are so many like proof of God points, and you look at animals, you look at their belt to handle all of these conditions, et cetera. But on the proof of God point, I think that and I said it at the time Butler happened that I did personally believe, couldn't prove it to anybody, but personally believe that God saved Trump and Butler. And now when you see and it's just been a few hours, right, when you see all of the tangible, concrete good that's happening now in America and around the world just from the election of Donald Trump, I think it just further enforces that belief. And you know, divine providence. I don't claim to understand all of it, or when God chooses to use it or not use it. But obviously that the folks who founded this country, the men and women who founded the country, they believed in it, because we don't have to guess. They put it right there in the Declaration of Independence. They ended it with it with reliance on divine providence. We pledged you our lives, our fortunes are sacred honor. So I think we are seeing that at work right now. Eight f five for zero five A two five five. And it doesn't mean Trump's an angel. I mean, and I'm no biblical scholar. I spent four years in a Catholic seminary in high school, but I'm no biblical scholar.
Speaker 2: But I do know this.
Speaker 1: I do know that that God uses broken people all the time. And yeah, Donald Trump's not perfect, but he is a biblically historically strong figure who in public life and in the stuff he's done in office, has been one of the most moral.
Speaker 2: Presidents in American history. You're on the Dan Kapla Show and now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We want to hostages back and they better be back before.
Speaker 8: I assue in office, well, you will be paying.
Speaker 2: A very big price. Yeah, President Trump at the convention.
Speaker 1: Does that have anything to do you think with Cutter kicking out Hamas. I think that happened today, and Hamas say in the morning after the election that it wanted an immediate peace. So we shall see shades of Reagan in the Iranian hostages. Indeed, Yeah, A FI five for zero five, A two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. Listen, the point isn't that it's going to be all unicorns, puppies, rainbows, everything is going to work perfectly. That's not human life. That's not the way it was created or intended to be. Human life is always going to be a test. It's going to be a challenge. But what I think we can see very clearly now is this is a hinge moment in history. This was a hinge election. Good has triumphed and there is the table is set for long term progress and peace and prosperity and stability and fairness for all and fair opportunity for all in a way that we have never had in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean we can't screw it up, but it just means and opportunities here like we have never seen before, Dave and Kenyon City.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Hey, I wanted to comment on Planet Fitness. I when Cloud of Fitness opened here in Canyon City was a big deal. A lot of people switched from the small ones through the big thing anyhow, and I had heard that they allow men in the women's restrooms changing rooms. So I just thought, becau is that true? So I called them. Now, this was about eight months ago. I called them. I said, I want to talk to the head manager, whoever's in charge of all the managers. So he got on the phone. It was during the day and I said, well, I saw this on YouTube. Is that true? And I'm thinking I don't think that's possible. He said, absolutely, that was his quote. Absolutely, we are not prejudiced. I said, you know, I have seventeen grandchildren. I probably have ten grand girls. You know that are How can you how can you fathom that? He says, that is corporate policy. Now I haven't called since, but what did this disgrace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, day appreciate the call on that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, don't know what their policy is right now or that's you know, national loco, whether it's changed, but I do know this. I do know that it's going to be an anchor around the neck of the left in most places in America, including many blue states, that this completely illogical, unjust anti woman commitment to letting men into girls showers and bathrooms and sports. That's insanity, blatantly anti woman. And that's why that ad of Trump's, that ad of Trump's revealing Kamala Harris's, Kamala Harris's pardon me commitment to taxpayer funds for sex changes for prisoners the most powerful political ad we've seen in our lifetime. So this is going to be fascinating to watch right how the left tries.
Speaker 2: To walk back this commitment.
Speaker 1: They have to, they know they have to politically, It's going to be fascinating to watch.
Speaker 2: Listen now for the interest of girls and women everywhere. I just want to see him do it.
Speaker 1: I know it will help them politically, but first and foremost, it's it's about, you know, fairness to girls and women. So that has to change right now. It's just going to be fascinating to see how quickly and how the left does it eight five urs five eight two five five A text nails it. Texter says, when you talk about salt of the Earth. Rick's picture should be next to the definition in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: That would be Rick from boone. He was awesome who joined us in the last segment.
Speaker 1: We need to make him a regular correspondent, a regular farmer rancher correspondent.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: We have so many great farmer rancher callers. I do hope that Rick becomes a regular.
Speaker 3: And a bit of good news on that front. Dan the Mountain Lion Hunting Band was down.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of the few of those ballot proposals that turned out the right way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, come on now, Jenna Griswold Prance is around the state talking about who we're the gold standard.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know we've talked about a lot of different things, but we're sitting here days after the election, and we've still got apparently at least twenty thousand votes uncounted in CD eight, which fluctuates between maybe Gabe being down fifteen hundred or so, or down thirteen hundred or down eighteen hundred.
Speaker 2: But and I desperately want Gabe dwin. But no matter what the outcome is, this is insane.
Speaker 1: This is insane in the twenty first century, to not have these. It's one congressional district. It's not like it's the entire United States of America.
Speaker 2: Eight f five z five eight two five five. The number dan Ted Cruz is fifty three. That from Alexa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, so I would expect Ted Cruz will will not take a job in the cabinet and will wait to run for president. What a field that's going to be, Ryan, I mean, JD. Vansell of the Inside Track. But you're gonna have unless those guys defer to them, and I expect the Trump term to go extraordinarily Well, so maybe they do, but you're gonna have they'll be deferring for eight years. So you're gonna have Ted Cruz. You're gonna have Ron DeSantis. Who else do you see? There's so much GOP talent, But who else do you see in that very top tier because the twenty eight race has started.
Speaker 2: Possibly Sarah Hackabye Sanders. Boy, you do love her, and I get you. I get it. I'm in love with you. You married. Well, I'm glad you respect that. Of course they do.
Speaker 1: Oh you should you have to. Yeah, So there's gonna be a ton of talent. This nicky Hayley thing. And I did make a mistake a couple of days ago. I want to correct it now, as I was talking about cabinet, and I am a believer in team of rivals. I'm a believer in unity. I'm gonna I believe her in expanding the tent. So I was suggesting, maybe Nicky Haley for you an ambassador. She's done a very good job there before. Nah, I gotta take that back.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 2: You know when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: And I thought Nikki Haley was like a or maybe a plus. And no, I just don't see it that way anymore. And Trump's going to have so many good options. Hey, when we come back, does the US need to go to war? Does there need to be military action?
Speaker 2: Right now? You're on the Dan Caplas Show.