Speaker 1: Thing to know each other a little bit more. I'm intrigued by you. I feel like I've been researching you.
Speaker 2: I don't know much other than the research you have on Instagram, but you know, you never know if it's really what is all for the Instagram and what is real and what is all about you? So I wanted to get to know you a little bit more. What would you say or who are some of influences that you had in.
Speaker 1: The music industry.
Speaker 3: My favorite rapper of all time is definitely Tupoc hands down.
Speaker 4: I'm a heavy influence by him.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like the Gemini status, you know, if we all love Geminis here at private talk?
Speaker 1: What would you say? Is something that is unique about you?
Speaker 3: Definitely that I've created my own sound throughout the years. I've never tried to steer away from it, so I never try to adjust to the.
Speaker 4: Now kind of just create what's my own you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So if somebody has never heard anything of yours? What is your unique sound? Can you describe it to Private talk?
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 4: Picture like a summer day okay, picture like.
Speaker 1: Convertible okay, top down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty girl sitting passenger, silky shirt, you know, short short sandals.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you're visual. I like it.
Speaker 4: Glasses, palm trees. That's the vibe.
Speaker 2: That's when you go into your like process of making a song and creating and you know, in different do you kind of envision the whole thing like what you're kind of like painting right now as far as because obviously you know music videos and things like go into afterwards. But is there a vision that you have for certain songs that you kind of just kind of.
Speaker 1: Paint a picture?
Speaker 3: Depends certain songs come with the vision or all. It all depends what I'm going through at the moment and what I write about.
Speaker 2: What do you say is your favorite song that you've released made, that you've ever made.
Speaker 4: It's a tough question.
Speaker 2: I have so many, But that's the thing that's they're your babies. So I feel like certain people that have listened to your stuff that it's more popular those ones kind of like hit. But is there something that kind of like maybe you should tell private talk that they should go take a listen to.
Speaker 3: Now, definitely go listen to that new Rick Ross.
Speaker 1: All those things.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great song that is on the songs that I heard and it's really like it's a it's a banger, it's a catcher, it's you know, it's one of those things that it keeps shout out to.
Speaker 4: Rose.
Speaker 3: I got a new song featuring Rick Ross. It's called run It Up. We just released it on the DSPs about like a week ago, and the video came out a couple of months ago. So I was very excited about that because Ross is definitely a big artist, big caliber artist for me to work with.
Speaker 2: You know, how is that to be by somebody who's so like, such a big star.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, it's it's it's a blessing to see somebody that big give the guys coming up an opportunity to work with them. I also carry myself in a very professional manner and I always like nobody has to hold my hand. I always do more than I'm that I'm asked for so and I work hard. So I feel like it's uh when you when they look at me and they're like, man, this kid, you know he's working like you know, I'm going to give them a shot.
Speaker 2: You know for sure, It's like it's hard work and dedication. I feel like it, you know, definitely with just beating people in general. I feel like East Coast people I've always did, they're just more of like heart and soul, like you just kind of like, you know, you just know who you are. It's kind of like more something you just like sit into it. You don't need to be So what kind of other art or what other artists would you like to collaborate with? You know, you just had a big song with Rick Ross. Is there anybody else out there that maybe a top two that you would like?
Speaker 4: I definitely want to work with the girls now, you know. I feel like the.
Speaker 3: Girls have taken over the rap scene and I would love to work with like, you know, Lotto, Nicki.
Speaker 4: Minaj, Cardi B. There's so many now, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think the girls are running the game right now, but than the guys, you know, and I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Are you who? What's female rapper? Are you like that you put on repeat? What song are you listening to currently right now?
Speaker 3: Female rapper? It's tough Like I listened to Nikki. It just depends Nicky or Cardy.
Speaker 4: I like both of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, answer, Yeah, I feel like I feel like people in this industry. Sometimes it's like you have to pick one.
Speaker 2: It's like why you definitely don't you know, classifications of not only genres of music, but people, you know, being a rapper in that same field.
Speaker 1: Everybody does their craft, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I think they do it.
Speaker 3: I think it happens more within the hip hop culture than anything because you don't see like Garth Brooks going at it with somebody else and being like, well you or somebody else. It's not like it's just the hip hop culture is so competitive that that's the nature of it.
Speaker 4: But it don't really have to be that way.
Speaker 2: Culture really navigates the world though, and like everything we do, from how people dress to what people want to look like that and so I feel like that is one of the top things that are, you know, in the limelight of what it is. And I feel like why it's so competitive. I feel like if people would start stop making it such a competitive nature, more people in his sense wouldn't take it so ego, like an ego thing. I think it comes like whose dick is bigger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't you know.
Speaker 2: I everybody is great into their own way, be their biggest fan. Everybody should you know, love what they do because that's why we do it, you know.
Speaker 1: And I feel like when people get.
Speaker 2: So offended because someone says I'm the best or I'm the king of like, it's like, why why be so mad?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I don't you know, I don't try to entertain that type of energy, but I get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't understand it either.
Speaker 3: I try to change the culture within my team and the influences in the rappers. I know it's tough, you know, but it is what it is. It's the culture, it's what it is. It's very competitive.
Speaker 4: I was. I was brought up in and when I started rapping, I was. I was a battle rapper.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's nothing wrong with being competitive. I just think as far as like, I feel like there should just be more room for everybody instead of.
Speaker 1: It and it just for the other. It don't need to be a blended thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it don't need to be like, oh yeah, I'm better than you or like, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Like you have to pick, like I say, like, it can't be just Nicky or CARDI. Why can't I listen to one after the other. I like them both. I think they're both talented females. I think it's great to you know, uplift people and in their and you know what they do in their craft.
Speaker 3: The song, the female song I have been listening to the most to answer your question is a girl Glorida. She got the FNN song, but not that song. It's the song that she got with Cardi.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: She just released her own as well, and there's some pretty big bangers. Yeah, this is hard, and I do like you know, like you said, you know, you're somebody that you've been in business for a while, but also in a sense in your own right kind of newer to things and having big stars like Rick Ross and people give you shine to put more light on who you are and your craft. I think is really cool that, you know, people see that and kind of give you your flowers.
Speaker 1: And that's in the Yeah, definitely a blessing her where.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, Cardi, you know, didn't have to do these things whatever, but she's a bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is kind of the same thing. Yeah, you're right, it is kind of the same thing. Yeah, I'm I'm forever grateful for Ross, Jeter and whole MMG and actually Adam from Harden was the one who uh connected that connected.
Speaker 4: The dots with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so talk about that you're a harding ambassador. How how did that even come about? Is it just because you're an avid weed smoker? Did you you're just that business savvy? How did that come? Wo come into play?
Speaker 4: Well? I came to Vegas one time.
Speaker 3: My buddy Chill was like, uh, you know, I was like, I would do the tourist thing, which is would go to Planet thirteen.
Speaker 4: I didn't know any better at the time.
Speaker 3: And then when I when I landed one day, Chill was like, man, you gotta stop going to Planet thirteen. You gotta come to this place Hartdean and me being stuck in my waist and being so loyal, I'm like, man, I'm not going nowhere but planning their team. He said, nah, but you gotta come. So he kind of forced me to go, right. But when I got there, like I was greeted with such like warmth and like it was such a welcoming, like they knew me family. Yes, it's like they know me just like forever. And I'm like, yo, this is this is a vibe right see.
Speaker 1: But that's like and I don't even know where they're from, the East code. When we liked that, It's like it's like some long lost family member, you like, got in everywhere.
Speaker 4: Come on, it was a vibe.
Speaker 3: So I walk up in there, you know, they get they give they blessing me with weed. You know, they're taking me upstairs to the private a lowance to hang out. I'm meeting the owner, and I'm just like, man, this is a vibe. So then I just start, you know, I follow them on Instagram and I liked the brand so much that I started branding them before I even had a contract.
Speaker 1: With them, So it came organically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like, you know what, I fuck with this dispensary. I fuck with the brand and everything they doing. I'm like, I'm a brand them. I'm just gonna brand them with whatever I'm doing, you know, I'm gonna I shot a video with Jada Kiss. I took their duffle back and I put it in the music video. And I think even before that, I started bringing other rappers through there. When everybody went to Vegas, I was just sending them there and I was doing all that work really just without getting paid. But you know, I already I kind of sometimes. You know, I tell everybody you can't do everything for money all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, because it pays off in other ways.
Speaker 2: I feel like again like you know, this is the mentality of like doing things because because I feel like organically things other things better things come into Like it's like when you kind of got to give back to get back.
Speaker 3: The more you're giving those in this world, the better. That's that's how that's how, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: That's last things on blessings on Blastings.
Speaker 2: I'm a big manifest I'm a big like speaking things into existing, doing that stuff. That's why I feel like if you really, I never endorse things that I don't wouldn't fully support. That's just for a bag because it's like everybody could do that, but it's like I want it to be the best, and if I'm endorsing it, like then it's you know, you put your name behind it, and your name is everything. That's what part of your branding is, even if you're smoking weed still with anything, there's.
Speaker 3: There's so many things that people do on the daily that they already do and they don't notice that if they just branded, they could they could monetize it.
Speaker 4: And turn it into a streamer streamer income.
Speaker 1: So have you always been this business dobby or I.
Speaker 3: Think throughout the years I became more as I got older, But I've always been independent, you know, with the music, you know, so I was forced to learn the ins and outs of how it works on my own, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you could have your ideal versus who would it.
Speaker 3: Be ideal versus? Yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you. I was there for I was. I was side by side with Jadakiss and the Locks when they battled dipset and it was it was the craziest experience.
Speaker 1: But just watching it, I wasn't there, but I'm like on Instagram in my kitchen and I'm like and said.
Speaker 3: I don't want to brag about this, but like it was so legendary that I didn't know it was legendary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get me. Like we were so.
Speaker 3: Caught up in the moment and we didn't know that that history was being made till after.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I think that that's the great part of like being in.
Speaker 2: The moment, not you know what I mean, not worrying about other stuff, but enjoying what it is. And then knowing that that you're a part of that makes it even more euphoric.
Speaker 3: I know it wasn't it don't really hit you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They said there's a there's a quote and I always say it because of this, because of what happened at the verses. They say that when you're making hit, they say, you never know you're.
Speaker 4: Making history because and it's true, we didn't know, like we're so caught up, like yo, you yo, I can't believe.
Speaker 1: It was like the gotching back to.
Speaker 3: A time, you know what I mean where the next day we signed on to the internet and we're like, dude, because.
Speaker 1: You were mad, didn't look at the internet after that?
Speaker 4: Now we weren't. We were like, yo, did you get that? Nah that? You know?
Speaker 3: I don't drink too much. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm a big smoker. Smoke a lot, smoke a lot every day. But Jada, because it was in the in the in the in the locker room, like it was like we won a championship, Like we won a championship. He even remade the Kobe picture. He took the jacket over and he had the champagne and like we were so caught up in the moment, man, but it was it was legendary.
Speaker 4: So for me to say, like what verses can I see after that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Madison Square Garden, Dip set the locks.
Speaker 4: It don't really get like you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, like okay, take away the experience part. Who is if music wise? If you like, who are two people that you think that you know deserve them to go side by side?
Speaker 3: I would love to see I would love to see jay Z okay go against like what did jay Z go against Drake? Mmm?
Speaker 1: I don't know though that that would be a good one, but hard because it's like old head.
Speaker 3: Young head like but they both got extensive catalogs.
Speaker 1: That's why it makes it because it's all good music.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna Who's gonna Who's gonna last throughout the verses longer?
Speaker 2: Jay Z is all I'm a jay Z. I mean I love Drake, don't get me wrong, but.
Speaker 4: Jay Z, you know, to get through like that's just like.
Speaker 2: Na like jay Z all day, but great battle, but he too, he needs to.
Speaker 1: Write.
Speaker 3: Just thinking about just thinking about like as let's say you're going against jay Z universes, just thinking about it you got to go against reasonable doubt as the first album.
Speaker 1: It's just like you recover.
Speaker 2: But again it's like, you know, obviously Drake's catalog is great.
Speaker 4: They got it.
Speaker 2: D catalog is extensive pieces where it's like, I don't know, that's the same thing as like Little Wayne and nas fans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's just there's.
Speaker 2: Like a deeper connection that people either get and like the surface level of what.
Speaker 1: People are going through.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's a very big divide, you know, it's a divide. That's a good one though. I wasn't expecting that, but that's yeah, I like, I like that. Who is your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: First celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Is there someone that you maybe you know the magazines.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, either just a music video.
Speaker 3: TV, like I don't know, like I remember the era girls like you know, like the Stacey Dashes and the nineties, or like Cindy Crawford or like we was even talking about like Pamela Anderson and like the Baywatch days, like you know, she was like that was a big thing. So we're watching I wasn't watching Baywatch, but those are the girls I remember.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was one that took out more than the other.
Speaker 3: Not really did you.
Speaker 2: Ever meet any of these you know, people that you saw, you know along and put.
Speaker 4: Like, you know the doctors I met you?
Speaker 1: So that means you're a sexest fan.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, of course, who doesn't know alexis sex?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's one.
Speaker 2: Thing of knowing that there's noing. So when they you know, when French she said that as a.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, got a funny story for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 4: You're ready.
Speaker 1: I love funny stories.
Speaker 3: I'm on South Beach. I'm a young buck around this time. I'm like, how.
Speaker 1: Old are you currently?
Speaker 4: Thirty six?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm like twenty two at this time. Were on South Beach. We're chilling. There's a strip club still to this day it's on Washington right. You know what you're you know what's onying of this? Gotta know which one of this it has your picture up there?
Speaker 2: It's fuck, well, it'll come to me because it's on the spot. But I know exactly what you're talking about because they did ask me to use my image at the time, but I did not know that it would be for that many years.
Speaker 4: At this point you need to was on.
Speaker 2: Taxis, I was on like everything at this point it's changed over.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, you need to renegotiate the terms.
Speaker 1: If you're still up there, it's exactly.
Speaker 3: It's been mean and we need an advance on that. You guys made a lot of.
Speaker 1: Money on that post your business. Give me my back. The thing is is, yeah, that's a funny story.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't tell me that. Don't tell me that. I'll pull next time. Well and listen, you gotta come.
Speaker 1: Down or it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 3: So yes, back to the back to the stories. So I go up in there street watching the street. Me and my boys see the strip club with I'm like, what alexis tech here?
Speaker 4: I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You thought I was there? I bet you that happens a lot to them, it does.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you're young and naive, it should. It probably happens to a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people, right, And you can't even drink in there. It's like I was going to.
Speaker 4: Get to that now.
Speaker 3: So now so not only do I get bamboozoo and I'm pay to get in there, but then they tell me I don't even remember that. Then they tell me you can't drink here, you gotta it's BYO B.
Speaker 4: I'm like what that? Yeah, you can bring beers.
Speaker 3: So my boy say yea, I'm gonna grab a six pack. I'm like, yo, where's the Lexus Texas. They're like, oh no, this is just the picture. I was like, are you fucking kidding me? I was like, yo, bro, get me the.
Speaker 1: Fuck Madonna's Madonna's Like, I knew it's gonna come to me as soon as that happened. And yeah, that it's funny because I never really thought that part would happen. I do have gotten several friends, like even like when the owners from Starlett's, he was like, a girl, you know it's your whole faces that we're hearing and they're using.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know. I was like, I was like I know. I was like, thank you were telling me. I was like I did again, this was like how.
Speaker 4: Long ago was this?
Speaker 1: This is probably like ten years ago.
Speaker 4: It's a rat. We got to negotiate these terms. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: That was the thing.
Speaker 2: It was like some of them were taxis, which is just like two years ago stopped being them and now I think it's booby Trap or one of those whatever things whatever, But.
Speaker 3: Oh, booby Trap on the river. Yeah, those are my guys over there. It's a good time over there. I actually haven't been there in a long time. I kind of stopped going to Miami to.
Speaker 1: Go to Vage club type of person I used to be.
Speaker 2: So you have to like big asses if you're an Alexis Texas fan.
Speaker 1: So did you leave immediately? Did you see any girls and you left immediately? You were pissed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, left immediately, So you're okay? So value Really, I was a pissed. I was just like this bullshit, well, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: In a sense, although it does not say I'm starring there, but.
Speaker 2: It does look like I own the club. Maybe I should just go buy it from him and just be like, look, you know. But the problem with that is is that it had legal problems for a long time ago, about a minor either. I don't exactly know the situation, but their liquor license got taken away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: So they've been in legal stuff. They've been in legal like situations forever.
Speaker 1: It's because he.
Speaker 2: Owns like a lot of Florida. The owner of that thing, so I think that he funds it maybe other ways. I don't really know what it's for, but I haven't been there in years. But my face is stuff and I'm still on it. Yeah, I'm gonna fun times. What is your dating life currently? You're you know, you're working all the time with your music. You seem like you're a business entrepreneur. Do you have time for relationships?
Speaker 4: I'm actually engaged.
Speaker 1: Engaged. How long have you being together?
Speaker 4: Six years?
Speaker 1: Nice? How does she handle the fame stuff stuff on her?
Speaker 3: I try to make it easy as easy as possible.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like as long as you have you know, you communicate, have boundaries, and you know you.
Speaker 1: Can live a true life.
Speaker 4: It's still tough.
Speaker 1: What makes you smile.
Speaker 4: Waking up?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What is your craziest fan interaction? Do you have any.
Speaker 4: Craziest fan interaction? Would have to be when.
Speaker 3: I met this fan in Vegas one time at a show. She was Mexican and I never looked at it this way, but she was like, I love that you rapping in English, but you don't try to sound like a Spanish West Coast rapper. You sound like an East Coast and she's like she I wouldn't I couldn't tell if you were Spanish or black, you know what I mean. And she's like she told me. She's like, she's like, you're representing for La Rasa. And I was like, damn, that's deep. I'm like, I ain't know, I ain't know, Like you know, there was a market for me on the West Coast with with that I haven't tapped in. So it kind of opened my eyes. And that was one of my craziest reason. That was one of my craziest I was bucked out. I'm like, because mind you, I'm in I'm from the East Coast. All we know is New York, Jersey, Connecticut, Long Island. We bounce around and we stay in our own bubble.
Speaker 4: You know. We almost think like where the ship, like you know, like where.
Speaker 2: The ship, but I think it goes back again to like where you should feel that way. I mean, it's a craft of whatever, and like it's even an added bonus when you hear other things like that or you get that love that that you know, excitement that your music is really touching people in other ways of just your music, and it's like the sentimental of why you really sat down, and yeah, it means.
Speaker 4: A lot to me.
Speaker 3: Now as far as like crazy interaction with fans, I try to like like any like, like I really try to like keep a barrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I try to, you know, because you're engaged.
Speaker 3: No, No, just in general, because with people you usually got to be careful, you know, just in general. You know, like you let somebody in that you just met an hour ago, they can destroy something you've been building fifteen twenty years, you know what I mean, you just know even know nowadays.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean I think always, but yes, you know, I feel like nowadays it's just a lot.
Speaker 1: More crazier I means are happening in the world.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I think that's just how you're a raiso too, of like how you move and like what is what you know and what you're not going to.
Speaker 3: Be super militant super militant super militant?
Speaker 1: What are or who who do you go to advice for?
Speaker 4: I don't have nobody, like specifically, do.
Speaker 2: You just keep a good circle arounning that you discuss things or internal.
Speaker 4: I got different people I called for different things.
Speaker 3: I called my cousin yesterday because I want to get a turkey done. He's a chef and I wanted to pay him to make me a turkey for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: I call him for that.
Speaker 3: Or if I need financial advice, you know, I talked to certain friends.
Speaker 4: You know, it all depends, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What would you say, is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 3: Best advice I ever gotten? There's a Spanish saying that the Cubans say all the time. In Spanish is called iginnoi. You're gonna say yeah, and it's uh. The one who doesn't take advice won't make it to an older age, and Spanish it sounds better in English, it don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't translate.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta always be open to advice, you know, you gotta not have an ego and uh, you gotta just be open to listen because there's so many different perspectives and point of views, you know what I mean. You gotta be able to be open to see all of them and then take whatever you think is good and run with it.
Speaker 1: What are top what are your top three rules that you live by?
Speaker 4: Top three rules.
Speaker 3: I'm an old school guy, you know, I'm like you know, So what does that define?
Speaker 1: What that means for private talk?
Speaker 4: Like loyalty, Like you know, if I got an.
Speaker 3: Enemy, he's your enemy, you know. Like I don't like people that play two sides of the fence.
Speaker 1: That's one last one.
Speaker 3: Don't lie, okay, just keep it real no matter how hard it is, and like always work hard, like one hundred and fifty percent.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What is would you say is your social media weakness? I know you you know obviously use it for promotional reasons, but is there something that you personally if you have some free time, that you like more than the other.
Speaker 3: On my watch? I mean, man, social media hotays is just out of control man, Like for men. I feel bad for men because they you know, men just must be going through like it must be crazy mentally what.
Speaker 4: Men are going through?
Speaker 3: What means well, because you get on Instagram now and the first thing you see is just ass ass ass ass all day long, okay.
Speaker 4: Before you even get to some type of good information.
Speaker 2: But isn't that based off of what you're following? It is and your algorithm?
Speaker 3: But it's my it's the industry. It's the industry that mean, you know what I mean? So, like what do you do when it's just in your face all the time.
Speaker 4: You gotta follow stain people.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Well? You know, you just gotta be strong.
Speaker 1: How many only Fans memberships do you have?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 1: You're not on Alexis Texas only fan member. I'm a shock. No, no, you're not supporting. I thought we were friends.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make money other ways.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go get the bag of Madonna's.
Speaker 4: That's what well we're gonna make. We're gonna make a couple of bags. You know.
Speaker 2: I like your your positivity, and I like that your ambition. I think that I feel like you seem very business minded and you know what you're talking about, or you stand to what you believe in, you know. So I feel like that some people like try to fake and think like, oh I know everything, which is never a good quality to have because there's always room for growth, There's always room.
Speaker 1: For you know learning.
Speaker 4: A man who thinks he knows everything knows nothing.
Speaker 1: Fucks hmm.
Speaker 2: Let's see what Miss Texas wants to ask you? What the best pickup line.
Speaker 1: That you have ever used?
Speaker 4: I got a couple.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's hear your your your pickup lines.
Speaker 3: You want to touch this, touch my, touch my jacket? What materials is made? M I don't know, I'll be material.
Speaker 1: Is that how you got your fiance?
Speaker 3: I like, I like. I like to keep the jokes a little corny. I just want I like to make them laugh, you know. I think that's what life is all about.
Speaker 1: What's the other one?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: How many times have you used that? Is that one? Is that your go to? Though?
Speaker 2: Honestly that one wasn't that great. It was true, but but you know what I mean, I was expecting more from you.
Speaker 1: Mess up.
Speaker 3: On the scale from one to ten, you're in nine and I'm the one you need.
Speaker 1: That one's better. I like that.
Speaker 3: I got a couple, you know what I mean, But they don't I don't use them like that, Like they don't just come Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you also know which one, like you're like, oh, that bitch needs this one, this girl, this one.
Speaker 1: Because you know it's different types of girls.
Speaker 2: Like, it's the same thing if you likes and don Julio, you just know how you're gonna talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: It's just a little different.
Speaker 2: The same way I know with the dude, how he's dressed to what it is, what he needs, and what I'm gonna tell him is splitting his ear.
Speaker 1: It's just what it is.
Speaker 3: And then let's say if it's like if it's like a sexy vibe, I'll tell the girl.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, I'll be like, I gotta talk mean to you to get it out of you.
Speaker 1: No, I see what type of dude you are? You like that you even tell you what that was.
Speaker 4: I was going to save it for the third one.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't the lead up. The lead up, Yeah, tell me Texas to sexy Vibe one.
Speaker 4: What the sexy Vibe one would be?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I heard you. I heard your grades ain't good, girl. This D won't hurt you.
Speaker 1: Use in high school. You're too old to be saying that now what.
Speaker 3: I haven't said it a while. I'm just saying, like I remember saying that in one of my songs.
Speaker 4: You know, I heard, what was it, Ricky? I heard your grades ain't good, gir, This D won't hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's great. The sexy time, the sexy vibes get time.
Speaker 4: I just I just you know, I talk nasty talk.
Speaker 2: Nasty okay, nasty talker. We'll see how nasty you are and this truth with Texas a.
Speaker 1: Little bit later.
Speaker 2: This is the warm up before the you know. Have you ever gone through your partner's phone when.
Speaker 4: I was younger?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Now, I never really know at all.
Speaker 2: What is your get you in the mood playlist? If you want sexy time with your fiance? Is there a playlist or a type of you know?
Speaker 4: Do you play she loves Nineties R and B?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you ever fucked your own music?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: It depends on the song?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have the Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you carry around condoms prior to your fiance?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I mean I have one, one child and it's with her. I never got no other woman pregnant in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you are always dropped and right again. Have you ever sent a nude to the wrong person?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 2: Have you ever sent a nude dick pic? Is it incriminating? Is your face in it?
Speaker 4: Or is it never incriminating? No facal case.
Speaker 2: Favorite way to receive affection?
Speaker 1: What is your love language?
Speaker 4: Food?
Speaker 1: Food? Mm hmm okay, so acts of service?
Speaker 4: It's when do you say that she says she calls it the same.
Speaker 2: Thing your love language, like you know, but that's.
Speaker 4: Like you like, it's funny.
Speaker 3: When she watches she's gonna be like, yeah, I told you.
Speaker 1: Women know things. You know, it's intuition, but you like her to like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just I feel like guys in general, I mean, you understand, I was raised all women. I was raised to sit down at the table. Everything will serve for me. Like, I was just raised a certain way.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like sometimes people think because it's the old school thing, like, oh, that's like something that I think that most people don't talk or think that anymore.
Speaker 1: But I think it needs to be communicated more.
Speaker 2: Is because if that's what you were raised with, then that's what you need from a partner, then that's valid.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like not even like when people.
Speaker 2: Don't speak about that that's what they expect from their partner. That's when it comes into like a different situation where it's like, you know what I mean, how do you give and receive things if you're not asking for it telling you what you need?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, you definite communication is definitely.
Speaker 3: Very important, you know what I mean. But at the end of the day, it's just like I feel like as men. Men got to carry themselves as like young kings, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's like you're.
Speaker 3: A king, you carry yourself that way, and it's like, certainly it's nothing like I feel like women all nowadays they'll look at it like, oh, you know, I'm not gonna cook for no man, but you know, like I go above and beyond for mine, you know, like I'm a chef in my house, so you know, I cook for my wife, you know, I cook for my son.
Speaker 1: I think that the narrative of behind that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you're wrong, but I think that it's an over embellished thing where I feel like, I think in partnership and having those kind of qualities of doing those access service comes with the safety of your relationship and not just a booty call. And then like they're just what you know, I mean in those situations where I feel like the when people are women are like, oh, I'm not going to cook for you, okay, but are you in a relationship or you in a situationship? So I think it's like when you when you pass that and there's no gray area and it's black and white of what it is, and you're giving and doing whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Your partner is.
Speaker 2: Going to work equal please you in whatever way that you need to be pleased, if that's making sure your meal at whatever time is needed or whatever you you know, whatever the level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when you treat you a woman like the Queen, she's going to do them things automatically.
Speaker 2: But that comes in a safe space of what you have built together. I think the embellishment of like, oh, all women don't think this, No, But I also am not going to give anything to some fuck boy who thinks that they can just come over and get whenever.
Speaker 1: They plays a relationship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I think that's there, and there's a lot of fun boys right now too. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It's the time that we're in of like how you said and the whole thing of like when you open your Instagram, there's so much ass ass ass and even for me being coming from my background of adult entertainment, I agree with you that there's just so much. There's so much access to everything. There's an excess of it's an overload of like so it's easy to swipe, it's easy to you know, go to like filter people really quickly. Without dealing with like your internal issues if you want a relationship and the odd agree of what that.
Speaker 1: Means, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And they think that that's the problem with now, is that you don't like something, fine, fuck you, there's somebody else that's so. There's Tinder, there's bumble, there's all these other things, you know what I mean. And people forget that you can go meet someone at a restaurant or a bar in a social setting, and I think that it's kind of shied away from that. So it's created this fuck boy like era and fuck girls too. To be honest, it goes both ways.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing if someone who just wants a meal, you know what I mean, Like stay homemitch, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: The same thing with the dude, be honest, if you want to fuck the girl, fuck the girl, don't say that you want to relateationship and all these other things. I think, you know, honesty And why I love my podcast is it's it's about communication. You know, it doesn't matter what field we are in or whatever. It's like we can have a common conversation and just about equality of people. Relationships, like lifestyle type of situations that people need to know, like you know, where you come from, where I come from, and how that blends and how you can have a conversation even if I agree with you right, you know, and.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: It's like if it comes so like off you know, the top, where you don't like something well buy well okay, well why can't you.
Speaker 1: Talk about it?
Speaker 2: And not in a derogatory way, but in a conversational situation. I think it gives growth and listening to fans and stuff like that. Some people don't ask you the type of questions I've asked, you know, and so it's like opening and seeing the fool you and getting to know those inner things that maybe your fiance is the only one it gets to know, you know. The vulnerability I think is really key in a big part and component of my growth of my who I am and like where I am overall and my brand.
Speaker 1: And I think that more people need to, you know, tap into that.
Speaker 3: I think people educating themselves on learning how to communicate and understanding how to maneuver through emotions, you know, sitting down with a with a therapist and go and see a psychologist help me out a lot too, because you know, there's there's there's things that are embedded than you that you pick up unknowingly.
Speaker 1: How did you get to that route? Was it? Did you have something happened that made you force you to go to counselor.
Speaker 4: You I needed to change mind.
Speaker 3: I needed to change because I became a father, so I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I just needed to. I needed to grow.
Speaker 1: He wanted something better for him.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I mean I needed to better myself so I could so I can provide a.
Speaker 4: Better future for him, you know, for sure.
Speaker 3: And communication is key and and learning how to not take things personal. And it's a hard balance and a lot of people are missing that today because it's just not I was missing it until I educated myself on it and I saw that I was doing things that I that that were like embedded in me since I was young, and like I said, annoying. Yeah, and it's kind of had to go back and rewire.
Speaker 1: It's you know, well, it's because we're all programmed. You know, we're not. Nobody's perfect.
Speaker 2: There's not a manual how to parent, there's whatever, but you know, you know, everyone's right and wrong is different. I think it's you know, it's important for adults in regardless of what happened to us or you know, individually, to finding a space where you can rewire yourself to your own program that works for you and your family. So I congratulated that. I feel like there are more people need to, you know, take those steps.
Speaker 4: To kind of I think everybody needs to take.
Speaker 2: It's enough where it's like if people think it's like bad or it's taboo, it's like, why does it need to be bad? Because you have someone who's not in your circle, who has a non bias situation, you know, attachment to it, giving you proper advice of how to delegate your emotions and knowing that that's a safe space as well.
Speaker 3: It's it'll help you in your daily life. It will help you even when you're making having business conversations. Sometimes business conversation when you talk numbers, they get a little hectic. You know, even in business, it will help you because you'll know how to speak to somebody, you know, when somebody's throwing something negative at you.
Speaker 2: If you could change jobs, would you, and if so, what would it be?
Speaker 3: I always said, if I wasn't a rapper, I would want to be like a Navy Seal.
Speaker 2: Why and Navy seal? What it fascinates you about Navy Seal?
Speaker 3: I just love I love like I love the idea of going on a mission. I love the idea of like like just being like, Yo, you're a special operations team. You guys got exclusive information. You guys are gonna go through certain things.
Speaker 4: You know. I just love I love that, you know, I love the.
Speaker 1: Clear types of movies. Yeah, I do all the time.
Speaker 3: Not all the time, but you know, I always say that That's something I've always said.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I almost went to the military too, you know, at a very young age, I was gonna go to the Army stopped you paperwork had a lot of problem in the streets, warrens. I had, like, you know, I wanted to just I was doing so bad outside in my neighborhood that I was just like, yo, let me just get myself in the military, because it was the kind of like the only saving I really had, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It didn't work.
Speaker 1: Out, though everything works out for a reason. Is there anything you regret saying no to?
Speaker 3: Maybe regret not going to my to the Yankee game when my with my buddy because that was the last time I got to see him ship like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you a Yankee or a Mets fan?
Speaker 4: Mhm, you know that's.
Speaker 2: I want to assume you're a Yankees fan. The Yankees game. I'm a Yankee fan myself. Be a big deal.
Speaker 4: From Texas, yeah, but no.
Speaker 2: First of all, my family is from the Bronx. I'm a military brat, so there from my birth. My parents are from New York and so yeah, Buggie down Bronx know about it. But yeah, I spent my summers there. I spent a month there in New York. So I always like had a special place to this day.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's nothing, there's nothing like.
Speaker 2: No, and that's the thing is like being from Texas. But I was born in Panama. I was born in Panama and then when I was three, we moved to Texas.
Speaker 1: So Texas is the only thing I ever really known.
Speaker 4: Well part of Texas.
Speaker 2: San Antonio area a small San Antonio, very small, but yeah, so it was it was very different. But I always always felt like I didn't belong like I always knew there.
Speaker 1: Was more out there.
Speaker 2: That's why I appreciated my parents for allowing me to go spend summers in New York and like see other things in just not Texas. I have a special place for Texas because it raised me and molded who I was and gave me the like the innocence that needed to keep me there for as long as it could, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that.
Speaker 2: But as far as like, the East Coast was always more like to my soul, like more how I operated, how I was raised, how I was programmed to like kind of move, and so yeah, New York is always.
Speaker 3: Kind of but now you're in LA, so you kind of like you West Coast going.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't really know what I identify as.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've definitely been in La my whole like adult life, since I was twenty one and I got into the business. I'm thirty seven now and I love Las.
Speaker 4: Oh you're twenty four, twenty five.
Speaker 2: You wish I'm like fine, whine, I get better with time. Come on, now, you said that you're a fan. Let's not get let's not get twisted. Don't gast me up now. Look look light you are for sure. I mean you were trying to gass me up. I don't think you're gas lighting, but there is a difference. But you know, I know how you talk to girls. Have you ever been kicked out of a place?
Speaker 4: Got kicked that?
Speaker 3: What'd you do A long, a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 1: What was the final straw that got you kicked out of school?
Speaker 4: I was living going to school, living out of district.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got caught trying to go to a good school.
Speaker 3: No, I just got caught, you know, by walking to school from like three towns over. They had already had tried to kick me out as many times before that, but now they finally had some solid evidence that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Really anything that bad.
Speaker 2: You hadn't been doing some stuff that was like on their radar, because that's that seems like the official reason.
Speaker 3: We were doing a lot of stuff growing up, you know that we shouldn't be doing. But I think every kid, with our guidance goes through that in an urban neighborhood.
Speaker 2: So if you could give your younger self advice, what would you give yourself.
Speaker 1: At this time?
Speaker 3: I would have stacked my money and have my credit score. I got at a thirty at by like twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 2: Okay, good advice like it. See, there wasn't that bad? Are for Truth with Texas?
Speaker 1: Are you warmed up for the harder questions?
Speaker 4: And then in life? Is that hard?
Speaker 1: I like your gratitude. I like your gratitude.
Speaker 2: All right, My favorite part of the show is Truth with Texas. We're gonna play a little game and there's four aeces each. A suit is a different.
Speaker 1: Type of question.
Speaker 2: Sexy, are romantic, spicy, naughty, and kinky. We're going to go through all of them and get to know you a little bit more intimately.
Speaker 3: All righty, here you go, pig one, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, ace of diamond, spicy question.
Speaker 1: What is your worst hookup story?
Speaker 4: Worst hookups, worst hookup story?
Speaker 1: Yes, they can't all be great.
Speaker 3: Let me think.
Speaker 1: Do you want to need to give you a button?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I really can't remember. I don't be honest with you, man.
Speaker 2: That thing is in the come sticks out of your mind.
Speaker 3: Not really, man, No.
Speaker 1: Most embarrassing thing that's happened.
Speaker 4: To you, like when actually sexually?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, when I was like this is true with Texas, don't I was, I'll never forget this. I was eighteen years old, all right?
Speaker 1: Set the tongue.
Speaker 4: Miami South Beach bringing the heat.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I think I was at Mangos.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mangoes, all right, been there, it was popping.
Speaker 4: I leave with this chick.
Speaker 3: She was older, so I'm like, I'm stunned that I'm not much older.
Speaker 4: I think she was like thirty something.
Speaker 1: How old were you at the time, twenty eighteen eight?
Speaker 3: I was a baby, okay, asked a baby.
Speaker 1: So how are you in Mangos? Drink? Or you had a big X on your arm?
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, my my my cousin was security at Mangos.
Speaker 1: He worked there for a lot of because it'll be found she's seven.
Speaker 3: You got big, my aunt. And then I've always had a beer, you know, I've always had a bed. I always looked older than I did because I've always would go to the liquor store and get the liquor for everybody in my neighborhood. Because I always looked older. Okay, I don't even know how I pulled that off at sixteen years old.
Speaker 4: But I did.
Speaker 1: It was confidence sometimes if you just go up there and.
Speaker 3: Act like, you know what, that's what I was doing.
Speaker 4: So where was that at? Because you lost me?
Speaker 2: What was the last thing you were in mangoes because you're okay, security leave with the girl right thirty.
Speaker 4: Seven, she's she's she's the oldest she she was flying. Bro. Now, mind you, I don't even have money at this time.
Speaker 3: I'm just doesn't I'm just like a running the streets. Right, long story shore Bro, Like Yo, we end up having doing the thing, right Bro, I lasted like lie bro like not even a minute.
Speaker 4: Bro, it was even want to know even it was even worse than that.
Speaker 1: Please tell us I fell asleep right after a. You're one of those.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those anymore. I was a young lion, the young little baby cup in the wilderness.
Speaker 2: Isn't that when you're supposed to be in your crime? I mean, your crime, your your prime. Like, nah, I'm so flabing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you. My sex drive now is.
Speaker 1: Crazy, like I got it.
Speaker 3: But I take care of myself. I take care of my body. I take care what I eat. I eat certain things. You know, I fast a lot.
Speaker 1: So that has something to do with you being able to.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have a dick obviously, so I don't really know how that works. But I mean I guess the more HEALTHI are for me. I mean, I've always had a healthy sex drive. I can't really say that, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't complain. I can't compare.
Speaker 2: So are you always into cougars or was that just a one night thing? And you're like, I'm never going back again? Were you scarred?
Speaker 3: But I remember having to cougar with a motorcycle in my enkindle.
Speaker 4: She was forty two and I was like, twenty one.
Speaker 1: Were you a sugar baby? Did these old ladies take care of you?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 3: You just gave them the nah because I always been a hustle down. Yeah, I was just a young, you know, young, little young kid from the East Coast.
Speaker 1: I was young, and I got into porn and twenty one I was ready to go. I gently got into porn. It just happened, it came. It found me. Have you what's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 3: I'm glad if I I think that can behalf of all the men around the world.
Speaker 4: We're gonna at Port.
Speaker 1: Thank you with Texas for your service.
Speaker 2: Like the third person, you know, I appreciate it, you know, I appreciate it much.
Speaker 1: Love. Craziest place.
Speaker 3: You had sex with my fiance in a shack in Mexico. Hot in a shack like it was it was nighttime. We was walking on the beach. We see this shack that has like surfboards in it, and we opened it and just fucked Mexico.
Speaker 1: Nobody said nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got like we gotta challenge, Like we've had sex in like multiple oceans throughout like you know, Turks and Cakeos, the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: I like that for relationship goals.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had somebody on my show yesterday and she was saying that she seeks out caves because she likes her men would like be hikers, but she didn't hike, but she's like to fucking caves.
Speaker 1: So she was the hikes that had caves and she'd fucking them.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I mean, I've never heard of this is probably a fetish, but.
Speaker 4: I like that that sounds like a fetish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but I mean, if that's you're saying, yours is a fetish or even ocean fetish apparently, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I think I feel like I feel like it's cool to say, like, yo, we fucked in the Atlantic Ocean, were fucked the s Pacific people don't.
Speaker 1: Like fucking in like water like that. It's not always that fun.
Speaker 2: And it's fun for like a second, but it's not I I'm not gonna finish and come in the ocean.
Speaker 4: I'd be nutting in the ocean. I'm not gonna front your guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a girl, it's like it's not the same.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's more sexy because it's like out in the open, you know what I mean, like the exhibitionists part of it. Have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad and bad?
Speaker 3: Mm?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Really no?
Speaker 1: Can you give me an example of dirty talk?
Speaker 4: Dirty talk?
Speaker 1: I mean, yo, what do you tell your fiance?
Speaker 4: I tell her crazy ship?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Can you wait? Hear like this little.
Speaker 4: Sample, I'll be saying ship, like.
Speaker 2: Just say her name before that and then it'll be good. This is for you now.
Speaker 3: She knows, she knows, she knows, this for her.
Speaker 4: I'll be saying crazy ship like.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, y'all example, come on, I'd be like, I'm like, yes, you like you like that?
Speaker 4: E to fuck the ship out of you?
Speaker 3: That Like, I'll be talking crazy crazy and I'd be feeling like as it's crazy because when I talk to her like that like, I like her pussy talks.
Speaker 4: Back to me like you feel like I hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, likes it amazing, everyone likes to good.
Speaker 1: Do you guys watch porn together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, have you ever watched porn with her or a partner in casa? Do you have a celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 4: Who do I say that? I tell all the time. I think I tell her Kim.
Speaker 1: Kardashian and Kardashians your hall pass.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if it's gonna be a hall pass, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Kim Okay, Kim King. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Last question for the spicy questions? Have you ever been thrown up on during sucks?
Speaker 4: Negative?
Speaker 1: Negative?
Speaker 2: Always clean, always ready to go, no choking status is bro.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you I got a story with one girl that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Can I hear it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? This girl you usould like for me to slap her.
Speaker 3: And I was very uncomfortable because you know, first of all, I never hit a woman in my life.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But there's a difference from a while.
Speaker 4: I get it now I'm slapping ass.
Speaker 1: There's a technique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was so crazy, Like this girl, if.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to do it dangerous.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: She would tell me like, yo, slap me, and I'll be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you have to know how to slap probably, and.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, she's hard.
Speaker 3: And it's to the point that it was so hard that I'm like, Yo, I gotta record this because I got to show this to my boys, bro, because they gotta see they gotta see this, because this is crazy to me.
Speaker 4: So I recorded it.
Speaker 1: But wait were you was she like on her knees.
Speaker 2: Second, you're dicking slapping her and you were slapping her because what is she doing?
Speaker 4: Then slapping her like she was on top of a counter?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's hard, I mean, and you were just missionary.
Speaker 4: Like like.
Speaker 3: No, she's like facing me, but like not a counter, but like like it was actually like a freezer.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So you recorded it and she was for it. Yeah, So what happened, bro?
Speaker 4: Honestly it started it started to it started to bug me out. I'm like, yo, bro, I'm like, where is this going? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started to bug me out. I'm like, yo, I don't know about slapping you though, like her face should be read. I'm like, yo, my god. My friends would be looking at the video dying laughing like, just stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stopped there. You didn't finish, No, I just stopped. I just stopped with her.
Speaker 1: In general, you didn't repeat offend. Ye fair enough?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like you know. That was one of the questions, was this had someone been too freaky for you? That's a too freaky for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was that was definitely.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, listen, we can have a domestic case of me all right, next car?
Speaker 4: You have you guys slapped before?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: I'm not into I'm not into like.
Speaker 1: Like physical harm. I'm not really.
Speaker 2: My thing, me and my ass slapped. Yeah, but only if the dicks inside of me. I'm not really like and some people don't know how to slap. But you know, it's a whole other.
Speaker 1: Story, a of ace of spades.
Speaker 2: Okay, naughty questions. My fave handcuffs are blindfold.
Speaker 1: Have you done either?
Speaker 3: I haven't done neither of those actually, but I would probably choose blindfold blindfold. I hate coach choked or spinked choked?
Speaker 1: Ever had a threesome? Yes, loop or Spit.
Speaker 4: Depends on the night.
Speaker 1: It depends on how many blends you smoke.
Speaker 4: Depends on the night.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a sex tape?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, not a sex tape, but I mean you know.
Speaker 2: Your phone, you're recorded. What kind of outfits, if any, turn you on? Do you like your woman to dress up for you?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I like lingerie. I love lingerie.
Speaker 1: So describe like a sexy night for you.
Speaker 4: Lingerie coming?
Speaker 2: Are you going to like provide the lingerie for your lady if you want her to be dressed up?
Speaker 1: What do you want her?
Speaker 4: I like the element of surprise.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like like I kind of don't like having to like I do it. Don't be wrong.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'd be like yo, thro this song or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I like the element of surprise, Like I only think it happens sometimes on Father's Day.
Speaker 4: That always happens on Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Like I'll just randomly step outside the house, go get like something that I need, and when I come back, she's in high heels and lingerie and order like.
Speaker 1: Ruth Chris Nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're just telling her another like we're manifestinging. She's gonna do it maybe one more time between then.
Speaker 1: What's your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: What is something that a woman can just you know, maybe past present hygiene hygiene good one. Have you ever faked an orgasmah?
Speaker 1: What was the reasoning of this? I feel like I just.
Speaker 4: Saw you get tired. You get tired, and you're just like, yo, bro, it's like you know, I'm done. Yeah, I came already. Bo.
Speaker 1: I haven't done that to say that.
Speaker 3: Hey, because girls taking girls are sensitive, they take that stuff personal. Especially once you start like coming inside of a girl, that's it. I feel like, I always say, like a woman's brain when she first meets a man and she's attracted him, she puts up this fight, this wall. She's strong.
Speaker 4: The minu you have sex with her, it kind of scrambles her brain a little bit. The mining you start coming inside of her, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's over, yes, to certain degrees, but I feel like it's levels of what's behind you coming inside of her? And what are you telling her? Behind? Are you pillow talking and telling the truth? Are you not?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. I feel like those things don't matter.
Speaker 3: I feel like once you take it to that, that's a real personal thing for a woman, and it's just like, but.
Speaker 2: I don't even back I mean, if you back it up, I don't even think I think just fucking in general and like having a you know, if it's a something that's a not a one time thing, is emotional for anybody. I think that people forget that, yes, sex can be sex, but most people that are not in porn or not fucking for just pleasure like that, like you're doing it because they want a connection, They want, you know, something that so therefore that comes with the like, I feel like people really can't be booty calls, like it always comes with more. Have you ever had a crazy fans story where they want like you've actually slept with the fan and they wanted more?
Speaker 4: Not really? No, noock my distance.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sucked a fan?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 3: I really I never really like I always dealt with the same girls.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was never really a like type of guy to be with, like man like just I was always on the grind, you know what I mean, So like same girls, I know, my whole life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was like your roster. He just kind of like repeated it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even even my fiance we dated in high school. You know, we're from the same neighborhood.
Speaker 1: All right, role playing, do you like it, Hell, yeah, what's your favorite?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I try to play like I'm like like a I'm I'm her boss at work, or like I know there's this gym teacher she works with, and I'll be fucking with her.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, did she coached today? And she's like fucking.
Speaker 1: Her She's like stop and she loves it.
Speaker 4: She laughs. She just fuck with her respects.
Speaker 2: To actually turn you on, or do you do it because you just like to be funny?
Speaker 4: Honestly?
Speaker 3: I like honestly, I like the idea of an another guy wanted my girl and then me having to be like an alph like, nah, it's my girl.
Speaker 1: So do you want her to flirt back a little?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Disrespectful?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: I mean she's she's in general, she's a flirt, you know, like and I know when I'm not around, she's even more.
Speaker 4: Of a flirt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, but she's very she's a very respectful girl, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's just her nature.
Speaker 3: She's nice.
Speaker 1: Like that Mile High club, yes or no yet not? Yeah, I like that. Have you ever had sex with someone in the room?
Speaker 2: No, well you had a threesome, so technically.
Speaker 4: With someone in this room.
Speaker 2: No, like someone in the room, just in general, like if someone was if you're having sex and maybe somebody's in the other room.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was looking around. I'm so confused by the question. I was like, I looked around.
Speaker 1: I was like, what kind of wead are you spoking about? Jardine? What is this?
Speaker 4: Shout out to ha?
Speaker 1: That's funny?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I mean, yo, we guys, you know, guys like you know when you when your brothers you grow up together, like when you're young, you know, you see you see your guys, your fucking friends dick all the time, you know what I mean, like go on vacation with your friends, you know, when you were younger.
Speaker 2: So it's not it doesn't phase you. Nah, so definitely fuck somebody. And when somebody's in the room.
Speaker 4: Well, when I was younger, I don't know about.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, all right, fair next card as.
Speaker 1: Romantic?
Speaker 2: Would you consider yourself a romantic or what your fiance would consider you romantic?
Speaker 3: I think so, I think, I think so, what's the.
Speaker 1: Most romantic thing you've done for her? Putting you on the spot.
Speaker 3: No, it's not at all, not at all. I stay up to date with that type of stuff. I don't know, man, I just do a lot all around. It's just not I don't know. I catered to her every day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So what is her what's backup? But we know yours is like access service. What is her love language? How does she like to receive love?
Speaker 3: Spend time?
Speaker 1: Okay, quality time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No phones? The phone is like a.
Speaker 2: Big because even something like that I think is romantic if that's how you receive love. It's like for what you put in the effort, knowing that you're busy and doing whatever and like kind of just tuning everybody out. I feel like that could be something that's romantic. It just depends on your partner. Yeah, sex on the first date.
Speaker 1: Depends man, giving or receiving?
Speaker 2: What what kind of partner are you? What's going down first?
Speaker 3: You know I'm gonna go down. I'm gonna go down and do what I do first.
Speaker 2: You're giving? You're a giving partner? Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 4: All bedroom light off?
Speaker 3: But the what maybe another light in the distance on so I could still see kind of like a silhouette.
Speaker 1: What are deal breakers for you in a relationship?
Speaker 3: In relationships, man, definitely don't want to girl that that none of my friends had.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no homie hopping doesn't matter about our body count.
Speaker 3: Nowadays you can't really, you can't really like you know, maybe back in the day everything was more and closed, but nowadays.
Speaker 4: You can't really.
Speaker 3: How guys holding women accountable for bodycounts when they got like one hundred and fifty bodies like and guys start at an early age.
Speaker 1: You got me, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like there's a double standard for everything. I mean, if you ask me, I have a lot of information to say about it because I have been called a lot of things, but that doesn't FaZe me either way. And my body count is you know, it's there because I've been important for fifteen years. But also on the same time, it's always the same type of person or you know, plethora of people, so that's really not that much, but how many times it's a lot. But I feel like it's all about you know where you are now.
Speaker 1: I feel like if.
Speaker 3: I say nowadays, because I don't want to like misguid like anybody watching and saying like yo or guys because yo, you can meet a good girl that just you know.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was just like somebody recently said, it was like, Oh, I don't want to hurt my my my female or my chick to have too many bodies whatever. But it's like at that point too, like if you have a connection, you're in love with that person, does it really matter?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows. Maybe I'm biased?
Speaker 4: Who knows, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite part of body on the opposite sucks, big booties, you like, curves or just the ass?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I like, I like, I like a fat ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 4: I do the same night.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick one or the other, which would you pick?
Speaker 4: Definitely movies?
Speaker 1: Movies? What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 4: Rocky Rocky?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is there a number of a Rocky or just Rocky in general?
Speaker 4: Oh? I feel like no part people.
Speaker 3: You always say you know part four, but if you want to like judge it by like the raw acting of it part one one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Last question is the kinky questions. Let's see, I have what's the most number of times you've had sex in a day?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is a sex skill that you are most proud of.
Speaker 4: The way you pussy Okay.
Speaker 1: Have you ever woken up to someone that you did not know their name?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Not really, not into feed, not into maybe ask fetish?
Speaker 1: No, you just like it all the way around.
Speaker 2: All right, last question, let's see, where is somewhere that you have always wanted.
Speaker 1: To have sex? You have you know, these oceans.
Speaker 2: That you've kind of blowed out, but it is Bora, Bora. Okay, just anywhere in Bora Bora.
Speaker 1: We don't doesn't matter at that.
Speaker 3: Point, right Like the French Polynesian, this is.
Speaker 2: Your fantasy, not mine. Okay, Well, that is an end of truth with Texas. I appreciate you getting a little bit more candid, letting your fans know you, a little bit more, letting your fiance here are some things that you know, maybe she's going to take some note, maybe she'll dress up for you and.
Speaker 1: Endorsing this so you have all the fun that you can. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas before you leave?
Speaker 3: How is your How do you feel by your transition from doing porn to now hosting your own podcast and building this brand?
Speaker 4: How's that transition for you?
Speaker 2: How is this transition for me? You know, I think everything is a challenge in the beginning. I've been doing this for this you know, this is season four. I've been doing it for like which technically means almost like three years, four years. You know, it's it's it's for me. This is a passion and I love doing it. I love talking to people. I love connecting with people because it's like, as much as we're in an industry, we're of entertainment. Sometimes we just entertain our own crowd and fans, and sometimes we don't always get to intermingle and get to know.
Speaker 1: Other creators and people.
Speaker 2: So I feel like it's been a really great time for me to really sit down to see people that I may have not known, kind of known or seen in the scene a little bit, but we got to know a little bit more from a conversation instead of just like passing by and having a shot and nobody really knows, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's really surface. So I've loved it. I've enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I feel like for me is that I've been in the adult entertainment business for fifteen years, but porn doesn't define me.
Speaker 1: It's only a part of what I liked and how I expressed.
Speaker 2: My sexuality, and it's also allowed me to create and have a fan base that has allowed me to do other things, things and other tiers to create and continue my legacy. So I'm definitely fortunate to have a lot of gratitude for my fans that watch this and have supported me through everything I've done and having new friends and.
Speaker 1: You know, having your fan base support the show as.
Speaker 3: Well, and yeah, you gotta, you gotta, I mean, people love you. That's gonna be for life.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like, you know, I feel like it's only it's only the next thing that was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a lot of funds.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy for you, you know, I'm happy that you had me on the show, and I look forward to, like, you know, continue to bring the brand awareness for your podcast. I look forward to, like you know, linking up with Hardin for AVN in January, And of course
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking the time and thank you