Speaker 1: Here with Gil Melndez Nada, two of my best friends were chilling in Hawaii. Uh, Hawaii, so where we both been a lot. Me and Gil used to fight here. You've been out with fights with us out here, so I came. We get a little mini podcasts and what up Gilbert.
Speaker 2: What's up? Jake Shills.
Speaker 3: I do remember coming out here and fighting one of my first biggest fights against Stephen Bozo paullin out here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: The Hawaiians do it well, they do it. Uh, they do it big out here man, and the Blaisdale Arena. We used to fight out here and a lot of nostalgic moments over here today, you know, and just being.
Speaker 2: Out here in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember we would come out here and we feel like superstars and we go back to mainland.
Speaker 4: No one knew us, like, well this sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, superstars for like a weekend or something like that. But but yeah, the Hawaiians loved fighting, and like I remember, they had Rumble in the Rock out here, like bj Pen created that.
Speaker 2: And uh and his brothers and you know Rich Chow.
Speaker 3: Like one of the guys we know out here. Remember just fighting out here, and it was it.
Speaker 4: Was did you I want to hear the story. Now what happened is enough story. You don't beat his ass?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 2: Now did you ever come out here, Nate? Did you ever come out here in that corner?
Speaker 6: Corner?
Speaker 2: Nick out here?
Speaker 7: Who do you fight?
Speaker 6: Nick? Fo Harris Torentomento. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Bought kjnunes out here too, right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, kJ news out here, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: He Mike, Mike, great, Yeah, I got I would just clip it on the shirt maybe make.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I think we just yeah, we we missed the kJ neons uh brawl out here because we always had. We were always tight. You guys had a big brawl with kJ without being gil.
Speaker 4: What happened with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Nick fought Nick fought.
Speaker 8: Nickus Corrie and the and we went to uh in the cage afterwards. Oh no, what happened was kJ fought and then they were yelling at Nike.
Speaker 6: That's crazy how that was worked out. It was all set up.
Speaker 8: They were yelling at Nick like getting the cage, getting the cage because they wanted the Nick for his kJ rematch. They didn't know what they were doing, and they waned it all because we're sitting there on the set of the cage watching the fight, and they started yelling, hey, getting the cage, getting next, get in the cage, like yeah, go go callmar or whatever like how they did with ma'am Miller and then and.
Speaker 6: Then uh and then Nick was like, funk, let's get in the cage, and and he watched in.
Speaker 8: We all walk in, and then they're sitting there with their winning and they were just sacking, like what these guys doing in here?
Speaker 6: And so I remember sitting there. I was the youngest one in there, like I was like, fuck.
Speaker 8: You guys, and they were mad and they were it was just they set up for fucking ruggets. And then uh, yeah, it all, it all popped up in there a little bit that major happened.
Speaker 2: I think it was only that at that time you were fighting for them too.
Speaker 3: But I remember watching on TV and I remember seeing you guys in there just giving the finger kJ news. Dad was in there's a bunch of yeah, Goldberg was in there, and Dad's no fucking bomb.
Speaker 1: It's what's funny is we all went Mayhem's ass. And I just the other day I thought, you know what Mayhem got set up? He probably got pushed in the cage and we beat his ass. I'm like, I had that realization, but whatever, I'm still glad we beat his ass.
Speaker 8: They're making they were making ruckas for good pgs.
Speaker 2: But they thought we thought we didn't. We didn't get that part right. We didn't understand that. I didn't understand that part at least I didn't know things were scripted or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were just young g's like you know, they get in there, get in there.
Speaker 1: Of course, they didn't think we were gonna fight. They thought we were gonna talk ship, but we didn't. We didn't roll that way. So we beat his ass and they weren't too happy with us afterwards. They lost their CBS deal and.
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll circle though now CBS Paramount UFC just signs a you know, seven billion dollars deal with them and everything.
Speaker 6: They involved in that whole ship due there in the paramount paramount.
Speaker 2: And am I right? Am I right?
Speaker 3: I think affirm that if not exit out, but I think, yeah, full circle. I think you know, you'll probably be watching m M A back on CBS soon, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that's great, man, Yeah, because we used to fight like on CBS people don't realize how big that was. Eve though it wasn't in the UFC. Fighting in those CBS cards was getting so many views like the Strike Force, it felt like.
Speaker 4: The same UFC.
Speaker 7: I got to share my micae with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of pass you think of that. Let's light up the joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Like this.
Speaker 3: I laugh because I hang out with Scott Coker and every so often he talks about how we like messed messed up the CBS.
Speaker 4: Still, you know, like hates me. Still.
Speaker 2: I think it was that Strike Force with the CBS brawl right there, apologetic.
Speaker 7: It looks at me and he's like, look this there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably crazy.
Speaker 6: That's time though.
Speaker 4: See let me know how Ron did on Joint.
Speaker 8: And then when they got there, Yeah, we we would love for you to come in here and get your has.
Speaker 4: That's the wrong time to roll.
Speaker 6: Up on the wrong people. That bag man Miller settled down, buddy, you hitling out, we bitch.
Speaker 1: But he took a beating and never complained like a bitch. I'll give him credit for that. He never cried about it. He took He took a beating like a man. So I'll give him some credit.
Speaker 2: He's doing good for himself now, right, he's doing pretty good.
Speaker 7: I think you're doing better. And Gilbert, you got your own fight show.
Speaker 6: Now, I do, I do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing something in the Bay area, just something in the Barry you have been Uh.
Speaker 3: Scott Coker has been a great mentor for that and has a lot of infrastructure.
Speaker 2: So we're doing the fight show over there, fight Night right now in San Jose Man. You know, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Barry needs it, you know, just Bary the Burier ecosystem. It's been fun, it's been out there supporting.
Speaker 6: I feel in our account in general, we need some more fight show shows.
Speaker 4: Right, maybe you can get me in Scott cool again.
Speaker 2: I think Scott losy what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I'm happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think he loves it.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, let's be honest, right, Dan Henderson was a new guy. They signed a big star, and you know, I think a lot of times we're in those positions.
Speaker 2: We weren't there to win, Jake, we weren't.
Speaker 3: There to win, but we but you do, and then that's uh, you know, and then they say the person wasn't that good, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they wanted me to lose, so I understand why he wasn't happy. Then we beat up Ahem on TV.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the moment.
Speaker 1: But let's get back into history real quick where the people were known as the scrap Pack.
Speaker 4: We're three fourths of it a boy Nicks in Mexico right now.
Speaker 6: So how do we meet.
Speaker 2: Gilbert shoot Man?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I met Jake Shields at SF State my second year in college. Jake shild showed up over there, and I think we got we were friends first because, like you know, Jake was looking to hang out and we like, we want to go hang out and party a little bit and a lot that a lot, a lot of bit.
Speaker 2: But back in the day we.
Speaker 3: Had VHS's, you know, like cassette tapes and then uh and Jake and I and everyone in the dorms was watching like Sheer Dog, the Sheer Dog highlight videos. Did you watch those nigga highlight videos like with Ego about Champion.
Speaker 8: Everything everything you can you watch? I was find we were hunting down for sure.
Speaker 3: I didn't even watch Choke Tilter, but we used to watch other Anyways, my sophomore year in college, Jake Shields shows up and says he's.
Speaker 2: Done m M A fights and I said, I thought I was a liar.
Speaker 3: I thought he was a liar. Bro I said, I thought you were a liar. I've seen every UFC and you aren't in any of them. And I challenged him in the dorms, you put what you fucked me up, You put me in some pretzels, and uh, I was like, this guy got some real stuff. And then he showed me some VHS tapes and uh, what was it? A Glandator Challenge or U? I cannot at the moment.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, we have people try to get something joint or what our neighbors. I didn't above us trying to smoke. I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then we had VHS and I saw you fighting Gladator Challenge King of the Cage, and I was like, I always wanted to try that ship. I always wanted to try that. And uh, dude, I admired that, Jake. I admired that about you. You whoop my butt.
Speaker 2: And then you took me to see the gracies or I mean, and.
Speaker 4: That's and that's how Nate got sucked in.
Speaker 1: I brought Gilbert and I think Nick's like, well, my brother has to trade with Gilbert now because me and Nick used to we were friends, but we were super competitive, like the best dudes of the gym, or this guy at David Drell. He was just a savage. But after that it was like, you know, me and me and Nick were battling it out. So once I brought gil Nick started bringing Nate and I.
Speaker 3: Walked in, dude, and like like, right, correct me if I'm wrong, dude, Like Jake and Nick like just had this look on their eye like they're mad. They they were like they already knew they were gonna be world champions.
Speaker 6: Like they were just like, you know, when you got out of the car, you can tell why we're here. Come on, let's go. Don't fucking embarrass me.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, dude.
Speaker 3: I was just right, yeah, I love I love kicking it with Nate because where it was like He's like I was like, hey, yeah, dude, he's the tension, and it was like comic Relieve you guys were so serious and like I just admired you about.
Speaker 8: Nick earlier always easing the tension, you know what I mean, right neck all the time, and he spooked the whole room when I'm a kid and I have to fucking and I was the most uncomfortable becuse I already knew it was coming. So I like, I have to line up this room somewhere. I gotta start talking. I gotta learn how to talk. And training help me with that too, because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Nick were probably a little too serious, but we were on a mission to like take over the world. We were completely obsessed, so we were kind of lunatics. I used to get fights in the gym all the time, but fuck man, we were on a mission. We had something to accomplish.
Speaker 8: They were like, you, guys, how guys are coming to have a thing going on just somewhere else.
Speaker 7: It's like, hey, guys, I'm demonetized everywhere.
Speaker 1: So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch. I they shut him right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but like they told me one time too, Like, bro, he's like all fucking high telling me that these motherfuckers are we need to go train with him twice a week otherwise we're gonna be fucked. They're the fucking Yin and the Yang motherfucker's preaching me all fucking loaded. I'm sitting there at fifteen like yeah, yeah, because you guys wrestling and kick box and we boxed and.
Speaker 6: Grappling, and was like he went fucking ini yang. Motherfucker couldn't get no more najay than that. He's talking to a little kid out like fuck, you're right. That was it.
Speaker 8: That was and then they capitalized you know what I'm saying, yo, And then if I didn't go now and then ever, That's why I love that fact that people think I can't wrestle. I'll go fucking wrassle people, uh when we're strictly wrestling on my bride year.
Speaker 4: The wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think he's actually really unusual that we were able to become competitors and such good friends because we we drove each other for competition, like you know, me and Nick and you and Gilbert. But it never turns like we were always like brothers the same fine. We had an agreement, like we ain't fighting each other.
Speaker 8: He should have seen how I'm madd he was. They win mahn Miller. We fucked him up and it was funny and after they and out over it, right, and Nick was like.
Speaker 9: No, dude, he fucking dis Drake when he just beat fucking Dan Henderson and he was having just a moment and he's fucking like such a nice guy, and he was just telling me how infinited he.
Speaker 6: Was that man, like, damn, you hate him.
Speaker 8: Just got my back, Nil passionate with he like, bro, this my boy like that. It was fucking but that's just all from the work and all that made it more like that than it could be.
Speaker 1: You know, he really had my back, and that's rare someone that's willing to goever matter what. And like when I thought Strike Force Nick was the one seventy pounds champ, it wasn't even all these dumb asses.
Speaker 4: Would be like, oh, we'll fight. It was just like someone asked me. It's like, fuck you, I'm not gonna fight Nick. I'll moved twenty eighty five.
Speaker 6: Remember on the young day, he was telling me when he went, did your pan with him?
Speaker 8: Because he's older than Nick, And Nick was like, Nick would just tell me everything.
Speaker 6: Well, we'd send him one night and he said, bro, this went on there.
Speaker 4: Fuck the main guy up.
Speaker 6: They made me go fight with him too.
Speaker 8: Crazy cauld he find the same guard, and we watched that table all the time, the shooto the table and it was so tight, and he was that.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know he were any to tell me all that.
Speaker 1: Man, that was crazy. We were young, they're been on a plane. They invited me to fight the number two ranked fighter in the world.
Speaker 6: They told me how scared he was going across.
Speaker 2: I said, no, I was gonna. I went with him a couple of times, but I was. I regretted it. I said down like I thought you wanted to be. I was scared to go to Japan.
Speaker 6: I don't even think I started yet, dude, I was, I was you.
Speaker 4: We were so scared, bro, neither one of either one of us have been on a plane.
Speaker 6: You weren't even fighting over there yet.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. I chose like I made the wrong choice, You know, I made the wrong choice.
Speaker 6: I could be in Japan. I could have been like a real ninja, but I'm here. I need to get over there. What the I'm doing?
Speaker 7: Yeah it was, But I remember you did soccer?
Speaker 4: Remember that two in the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't go down back with that same house song, right, I remember that too. I watched that fight, Like, but I watched that fight like hundreds of time.
Speaker 6: You know, back in the day you have fucking four mm a tape, so you just watch them over and over. Bro watched that and Nick when he fought the dude dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 6: I forget that guy, name that guy and that song. Yeah, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 8: Nick fought the same card though as Jake, and we watched that tape all the time.
Speaker 6: Nick fight Jake and then he ran over.
Speaker 1: So people always ask me, like, what's your favorite fight? I say that time people are like who, They've never heard of him? But at the time, like I was a superstar in Japan. That was like such a big moment for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was huge.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you were there to.
Speaker 4: Lose, exactly. I went there to lose. Back there.
Speaker 2: Probably you were there to know they flew you there to lose, is what I meant.
Speaker 1: You know, no one told you that you fought in Japan a couple of times, right name. I know Gil fought there a lot.
Speaker 8: I thought there, I thought there, yeah, I thought that maybe yeah, Nick be it was my second fight and I fucking fought the guy Nick b and pancras and I foughtow I.
Speaker 6: Lost the decision, and we went and saw, Uh, we hopped in a fucking train. We gotta fight. After the fight too, we got brushing down rapunk. It was fucking insane.
Speaker 8: I got busted in my busted eye and split everywhere like I was only fucking And then the next day we fucking got tickets to Pride was the next Yeah, Pride was the next day and uh and uh the Pancraves got us tickets and so we hopped on the train and we took a train over the Pride and we saw Merco Cocop fight fad Or Yeah, Thomas quite.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah. And I was there with a big old busted eye and I had a and we gotta fight.
Speaker 8: After I had got sitters. I had gone to fight and I got busted in my big as. I was blood squirted everywhere.
Speaker 6: I was like that may were bunting over the Citi Show. I was walking with the uh white town from the hotel, dabbing my eye on that jobs were looking at me like what the hell happened? I'm going to train people like what this got? We had and we're Pride watching is awesome?
Speaker 2: How my Yeah, that's a I. I didn't know that, man, I didn't know that. I remember watching that fucking couple of out do have the whole card?
Speaker 6: Was it? Though?
Speaker 8: I can't remember the whole card, but I think I will start over and was on their showgun.
Speaker 6: Oh that she was god bro. We were on the floor, yeah, said Tama.
Speaker 2: Super fought here once.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I gotta fight on the car with or once and everything like that too, and do you mark hunt on there? And uh, I gotta fight a Seeta guys know if yeah, I actually fight Prideido against so Ba.
Speaker 6: We fighting Canada that yeah, no, I remember when that was.
Speaker 3: That that was we had sixty second or ninety second rest. I remember like Nate was coaching me. He like slapped me in the face.
Speaker 6: Fuck you, like I wake the fuck up.
Speaker 8: I said that.
Speaker 6: I needed it.
Speaker 2: Though Chris Vera was there. I think you had a fight coming.
Speaker 6: Out and they did that to me, the budget of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I loved it.
Speaker 7: It was good.
Speaker 3: It was ten in around right there. And then I thought a sheet over there, it's in Goku, so I thought private sheeto. But not eventually Pride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been in so many fighters, both in and out of the cage.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know.
Speaker 8: I don't remember that, but my brother did that to me, so he getting credit because you can see it when it's time when you need that to hear that too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I wake wake up, and now I'm like, nicebout it and I wake up. Get the funk up. You better get trashed with you know anyways, you're you.
Speaker 4: Missed out in the fun we had in Thailand.
Speaker 6: No, I know, man.
Speaker 1: After that, I'm like, I need to stop getting in fights. We've been getting in fights for so many years, but it's just hard. All these guys always testing them.
Speaker 3: So it's like, uh, yes, yeah, I got a tell one of my mess street fight stories. Then with Jake Shields, right, I remember being with Jake Shields.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: We were going to a club called the Starlight Room. It was a bar up stop and when we go to side room, I think we're having fun all day. We were probably like doing some day party stuff and it was me and you and talkies and we were walking by and there's these two guys, big old yoke dudes with their girls walking I think.
Speaker 2: We smiled at him.
Speaker 3: We're probably like kind of like you know, we went around the corner San Franciscos. Yeah, right, find the Starlight room right there. Me and Talkies are down in the bottom. These two guys come running up, big old' buff guy's yoke.
Speaker 6: They're like, what what, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: And they try to fight us, but they didn't know that Jake was with us, and he was walking with the girl behind us.
Speaker 2: So these guys sware up.
Speaker 3: There were a huge yoke, probably like two thirty two forty two big guys, and all of a sudden, Jake just reared nanked chokes one of them.
Speaker 2: Wow, and he got some.
Speaker 3: I smack one of them five and then Talkies you know, runs in a double leg talking them over.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he grabbed, he jumped in, dude, security man. The guy punched me, dude, and they and then the guy was like he was passed out.
Speaker 3: Jake on the floor laid back on it and everything. Dude and I and then the guy you know was out there. Yeah, we got a little bit more of a scuffle. He woke up and then you know, you told him I could have killed you, you know, but he was all pumped him.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that was a long story.
Speaker 6: You call me.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm just I was always more protective of my friends and myself. Someone talks it to me, I'm like, whatever they talked ship to you guys, I'm like, well that was why he got a fighting fucking thailand his mouth and off to night like fucking can't keep talking.
Speaker 8: I don't kind of condone fighting, but when when you when there's a friend fight, there.
Speaker 6: Better than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my friend, thank you.
Speaker 8: I ain't trying to find nobody, but you know what I'm saying, when when they did happen and then union friend become more friends?
Speaker 6: Yo, boom, I know I got to you got me. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Know, we look out for each other.
Speaker 2: I lost friends like that. I'm going you know from.
Speaker 1: Time I got like jump beat ups, Like what am I supposed to do? I'm like, good, jump with me, you buzzy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, no ship. Maybe though sometimes you scrap, you can win, you better.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel better at getting fucked up, not help.
Speaker 4: So what's up?
Speaker 6: Gil?
Speaker 4: Anybody come out of retirement? Man?
Speaker 3: You always you know, yeah of course, right, never retire, always stay ready, always in the gym.
Speaker 2: I love training. I love doing all that, and you know, you.
Speaker 3: See you got you know, you see Nate getting down, You see all the guys getting down, you see all the box and stuff. There's always I always want to be my optimal self, Jacob, you know what I mean. I'm always training. I'm trying to be the best version. You know, maybe not the best ever, our best, you know, trying to be the best version of myself makes me better on the outside, in the in the world world.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, man, I'm always ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then when you would like to fight in Nate or just whoever's ready, I'm to fight in. The fans are always asking for you versus Connor three. But I don't know you you don't want to pay for some reason, the cough that money up.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm sure it all work out. I'm just sucking up, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you kidding?
Speaker 4: Box up.
Speaker 1: That's like the super fight that everyone wants to see. So but yeah, there's always lots of good options boxing. You'll see either way they're.
Speaker 8: Talking about how like we're talking about what was your best fight, and they always say sock Ryan Ship, And I was like, I'm always like, uh, there's different cause they.
Speaker 6: Want to set ask me out. Then Connor McGregor.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, I'm like, bro, settle down, because Connor McGrady was a huge fight we want to get in my career. But it's like there's just different fights. It's timeline exactly. It's like a timeline. I'm like, well, bro, that was the biggest ship when I cowboy and you bitch like that, Like that was like fighting a guy that I thought, I'm like, you are looking at this bitch ass motherfucker. No, you know what I'm saying, I've been here woo woo, because the new thing coming from the w ship should be his asked like what's up? And that to me felt like a baby Peter for timeline, well, like you know what I'm saying. And then plus I fight talking Tori Gom and Gomy was like the goat when I was fucking kicking off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It was like gom and bj pen you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And then BJ Folman that just fucking that's the dope shit because then that's what I try to do, is what he did was from on the rock. He's like, I can't do this issue and I want some bigger than that, something bad, better than that. But it's like there's nothing better than inside because you're inside and out. Okay, this is biggest sit down and shut up type of thing. So it's like you gotta go out there and make some noise and by but you need tango partners and people out there. They're fucking so I understand that looking at that back then Donald throni's a new thing coming in.
Speaker 6: Well, something's coming in.
Speaker 8: It was popping it and then it takes two to tangos. So then when you beat those motherfuckers like point made whatever it is, even if they don't understand that, I feel my points made, you know what I'm saying. So that's the checking the timeline and the other big moments like I go me, I mean and you guys too, I'm sure you feel the same way. Have done this and then that, and then I did that by say, so there's no biggest fight, there's just bigger when they're all the biggest.
Speaker 6: And one way for y'all, Connor, then you know what I.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 6: But but for me, though, like beating gmmy, that was.
Speaker 8: The scariest fight of my life and that's why it happened. So perfect for me, not to he's older and not peaking, like because I watched him.
Speaker 6: I based a lot of my fighting off the him.
Speaker 8: I'm like, bro, Ship, you're the guy, and now I find you and Nick fucking you're really mad at me.
Speaker 6: I'm like Gottel problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys know free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Data selection is the trans industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trench industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back That'll save you money and support me.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Methylene blue has been used for over one hundred years for medical purposes and recently surge back into popularity. It has been shown to help prepare brain tissue and improve memory, cognitive function, energy, and mood. Research suggests that methylene blue could have neuroprotective effects, possibly aiding in conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and depression. Go to morokimedicinal dot com and use the promo code fight back for a discount.
Speaker 6: I'm having a hard time sleep in the net.
Speaker 8: You might just get fucked up because of that, you know what I'm saying. So it's better when they want you and not sleep when that And like someone on the dunk ship and people though ship look good bringing nigga.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 2: Remember he like tried to give you the fingers at the beach my.
Speaker 8: Second round, I'm like and I'm like, use little bit, I already know I could get sucked up, and.
Speaker 6: You're just like, I'm gonna nigga, I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't funk me up.
Speaker 4: That that was an epic fight fight.
Speaker 6: But so that's a big one.
Speaker 8: And then uh go me and then uh like just different stages when I went like different times. I didn't remind you of the years and ship Okay those years.
Speaker 6: I was doing this and I was I gotta do that again.
Speaker 4: That was one of those help remember Gilbert versus Diego Sanchez. That was dope chunked it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I had a crazy or ship thoes that And then that was like.
Speaker 8: When you Jerry's ass, bro that time. Oh that was a tight ass fight, dude, that's a tight fight. I watched a lot of that fight. I watched that fight so many times.
Speaker 2: But to your point, and it's like big to the audience.
Speaker 3: Like, I know my Diego fight had an impact on the whole world, but I look back, you know, like my fight with Josh Sampson too is way more important. You know, my fight with Kyle Jerry and Japan was way more important at that time, you know. But the one that resonates happened to be different. But those were also making fights for me though, you know.
Speaker 6: Changing you You're like, that's what I'm talking about. Was the moment I needed now, motherfuckers, you know what, I know.
Speaker 1: What to what builds up, what gives us the confidence and sometimes, yeah, the fans aren't seeing these massive fights like Rumbling the Rock for me is a good example. It wasn't like on big TV, but it was such massive fights. Three three fights, all big fights. What Carlos Kan did, Dave Maney Economy.
Speaker 8: So for me though, usp too though, because I thought, you beat GSP, but you're never gonna win that fight.
Speaker 6: I thought to beat fucking Polo. I might, I might go ahead and do it because you're running the game. But guess who's still gonna be here? Mean motherfuckers, I'm gonna be here to.
Speaker 8: Beat your ass at some point, so you gotta come within a time time him and.
Speaker 6: Other people too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Isn't Jake Paul fighting in a boxer soon like uh Davis?
Speaker 8: And they don't really do the punch counters and ship the punch counters like you them just being a punch count.
Speaker 6: And people will be like you're you locked all they remembers you locked.
Speaker 8: I'm like, go watch it right now, go watch it count yourself. Okay, we ain't gonna bring it up because those ships.
Speaker 6: Okay we won't.
Speaker 1: Let's so you know, go look, the punch counters a complete bullsh It's just some random guy pushing it. And then the announcers can.
Speaker 6: But get it right, you know where else you know when you're gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Sometimes announcers are so off, like watch me and Robbiel with no sound and with a sound like I pick them apart.
Speaker 4: But if you listen to announcers, oh my god, destroy them.
Speaker 6: I showed people that fight for examples all the time. Man, I'm gonn announce.
Speaker 4: You're talking about you guys?
Speaker 6: Think be done? Yeah, bad watching Jake and funk up right all you five seconds. I don't know how man you were, but that was a great fight for me to watch. Whatever. Yeah the man James man like Robbie like him. Yeah, Robbie's man for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had a really good left kick, Jake, left kicks to the head, some slapping, some kicks.
Speaker 2: You were controlling everything and.
Speaker 6: All the fights like that, dude, like my fights with a few people. I only want to say and then going to help him like that.
Speaker 8: But it's like Broy McDonald and that fight was fucking even I got sucked up and I swam.
Speaker 6: I didn't get sucked up. I just fucking looked bad.
Speaker 8: But but if you watch that fight even I'm about to win any man, I got tired. I was knew I finally with seventy two. I tried to be stronger than him when he tired. I've never been tired of the fight beside that. And uh, I didn't train for I was drunk that day.
Speaker 2: I was du seventies for you and I was drunk.
Speaker 6: My bad.
Speaker 4: That was that place was fun.
Speaker 6: I wasn't. Yeah, I don't bit.
Speaker 4: You're right. Yeah, yeah, it's a big fucker trying to no problem with you. But last we had wired about hit vacation and the last thoughts.
Speaker 3: No nothing, man, just good hanging out with the boys out here. This is a lot of where the history went down. So it's good to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know, like we're doing a lot of wha, let's get some blue belts in.
Speaker 4: Some filming. F some people up. We're not gonna get a fight tonight, but we'll get the boys together.
Speaker 8: I saw I saw Jake one time training and fucking dipping Ben asking all over the fucking match.
Speaker 6: I'm like, why are they arrested the Olympics. I didn't even know who he remember that.
Speaker 4: We used to always try that easy too, we traveled it.
Speaker 6: Yeah easy dude. But I saw you taking him down and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: He's the best wrestlers. Like he's pulling off, but I'm taking his ass down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw you that. What's happening. We used to have the.
Speaker 1: Everywhere went we storm in the gym and it was like serious, it's like fight time we traveled, we're still fighting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's no offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know he's uh, he had some health issues. I think he's doing a lot better. I think he's doing way better though he had like a transplant. So yeah, thats go. Well, thanks for coming on this. We'll help back sometime soon.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: As many of you now, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everywhere.
Speaker 4: So if you want to support the program.
Speaker 1: Go to a fight back podcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories.
Speaker 4: And thanks for the support.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Since this is such a short interview, I also decided to attach the question answer that me and the Diaz just did it a private seminar at Matt Sarah's gym.
Speaker 4: So enjoyed.
Speaker 10: Right now, we're gonna do a little QA.
Speaker 1: We got them here.
Speaker 7: No, we taught these questions, no politics. Let's keep it fun. But at some questions.
Speaker 5: Got a couple of legends in the room.
Speaker 10: Let's ask question for a confident Yeah, you guys get.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll get you questions, but we'll avoid politics. Personal questions and retired questions are fine. Get comfortable, right, un't I be like each other?
Speaker 4: Come in?
Speaker 7: You guys are all scared. D you squeeze and squeeze in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just like basically jiu jitsu questions by questions, live questions like I can be a life coach.
Speaker 7: I know you guys got some questions. Yeah, what exercises or muscle groups are you trying to strengthen? To strengthen your choke strength? I like girls go by seven girls back, allow back. That's really important for the jiu jitsu. Think really you want to kind of do everything you want to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull ups are great. You went all around strings for jiu jitsu. Honestly, push up pull ups. I don't know push us greatnesses for topy, but they're great thing to do. You know, time to pull ups, like curls, like squats, maybe cardio cardio running, I think is the best thing you could do. You know, my knees a little messed up now, So if you're not rowing, you could do like assault bikes or.
Speaker 4: But running right?
Speaker 5: Hey do you played?
Speaker 7: Really it sucks, but that's the answer.
Speaker 10: Really want that swimming too?
Speaker 5: You want to swimmings? Get I sink?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We were in Thailand and then after we fought those chests.
Speaker 1: We were out those monkeys like punk me like five years of boiling by myself, and the guy told us how to go and tried to swimming out there.
Speaker 7: This motherfucker could swim so good trying to get these monkeys, and I ass almost drowned.
Speaker 12: We didn't even make it.
Speaker 6: To the monkeys.
Speaker 4: They had.
Speaker 7: One of the guys that they had there.
Speaker 4: The guy was telling me to tie some kind of fucking.
Speaker 7: Steam rays or something that was I saw know what they are. He was, no, Sei, you can't go, you can't go. But we got all fucked up.
Speaker 5: We're all free.
Speaker 7: So we didn't even make it to get paid back on the monkeys.
Speaker 6: We tried.
Speaker 7: We tried Steve Pools. I went almost drowned. That was that was the point of my story.
Speaker 1: But He's just swimming fucking back like a pro, and I'm like, fucking, oh fuck do battle all tired drink all day?
Speaker 5: He was what the fuck you guys gets Christmas with us?
Speaker 7: To rit Chris had her back to He's like, fuckers can swim. They took off, like, were you guys like swim team or what? You don't think those monkeys arena like eat your face.
Speaker 1: Like monkeys up, back up, like a true story, like ten years before.
Speaker 7: I'm walking into Thailand holding like a soda or something.
Speaker 1: This monkey runs up to me and swats it out of my hand and starts like hollering at me, like ten monkeys pinding, and they're.
Speaker 7: Like, hey, get it on.
Speaker 10: I had my friend.
Speaker 1: My friend darted and I'm just sitting there faced off this monkey for like thinking about your fighter.
Speaker 10: So I'm like I got back up.
Speaker 13: Now they'd have a back.
Speaker 6: That was not the island.
Speaker 10: It was the island over.
Speaker 7: Already gotten with those of you guys. But I got pumps.
Speaker 5: How many monkeys do you think you could fight up once?
Speaker 10: How big.
Speaker 1: Were actually the ones that challenged me were pretty fucking big to take like three, they were a good size. They were kind of meane. One bally like attacked my girl and like bitter, I ran and like kicked the thing in the head. Went flying people looking like an asshole kicked a monkey. It was attacking my girl.
Speaker 7: She had raby shots. Yeah, I was like thousands of dollars and it was like I ran, just booted the monkey. Wren an asshole, like fuck that monkey up. Monkeys they're not always.
Speaker 14: Cool when you're when you're on like the praterst stages and you guys have been in you know, main events, title fights when you're in the back, like what coars were your.
Speaker 15: Head not nerus at all, just regular to day good question better not this one? Yeah, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a tough question. It's you want to just stay relaxed. You want to think about the fight. You don't want to overthink about it. I tried to never let like bad emotions, like the five losing is not a possibility, and you want to be nice and calm and clear. There's a there's times you walk out and you feel good, but there's times when your head's like scattered and that sucks.
Speaker 7: Have you ever had that? You're walking out feeling like your mind's not quite focused?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: It's or both of you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, getting your mentals is important as the shape you're in. You know, if you if you got stuff going bit at home or if you personal shi it's not right, you could it will carry.
Speaker 6: Over to the cage.
Speaker 4: No, you can tell.
Speaker 7: You can tell when you guys your corner sometimes, like you know, first conifile with the nay, like oh, you's fuck this dude up. I knew you were ready to go beat his fucking beat that fools up. It's kind of was a real fights the way you need to say, but.
Speaker 12: It was kind of like you talked to me all athleticism and the work kind of not even there.
Speaker 5: It's just like this guy, you're gonna fucking.
Speaker 12: Die or I'm not going to That's that's why I like will fight when it gets like.
Speaker 5: The whole sound sporty. I lose you.
Speaker 1: You broke that bitch. Someone sent me like the audio the whole second round. I didn't even go to aways talk.
Speaker 5: Shit to Connor.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, ship, yeah, but I think it works a little bit. You're like, oh, you'll get a little bit. You're getting tired.
Speaker 4: Oh look at you.
Speaker 7: You're about to get broke. And you see him look over a couple times like fuck you.
Speaker 5: To embarrass me talking about money and ship and.
Speaker 7: Beat your eyes.
Speaker 5: Fantastic.
Speaker 10: What else game? What do you got showing you're talking of Christians? Question?
Speaker 7: What is your like shrimp and conditioning routine throughout the meet?
Speaker 5: How many times are you lifting.
Speaker 7: Now hour when I was fighting now hour? When I was fighting.
Speaker 1: Hockey that's it rotates a little bit. But I usually train jiu jitsu like six days a week. But that was like my staple. I would mix wrestling jiu jitsu. I would spar ben on twice a week, a lot of times, three times a week, trying to run a couple of times a week, lift like twice a week. We fucking tread hard, like we fucking the soldiers, like you spired almost every day.
Speaker 12: I would spar five days a week, and uh, I would grapple every day and run every week. And then I started doing more biking than swimming, so and then I would run three days a week or four days and wee bread if you don't get all that other cheat. I would run five days a week, I'd grapple five days a week.
Speaker 5: And I would.
Speaker 7: These guys think they can spar once a week, like.
Speaker 16: Just like jiu jitsu, like when you get your black belt, you don't did you get you every day? You just gotta touch that bitch up three days a beach and fix it. But if you're not a black bell, then you need to.
Speaker 17: Be in there every day and pat cause there's a lot of people would catch up and pass up and the people gaming on new dudes. You gotta be in there every day and then uh, once you master one, when then you just touch them fuckers up.
Speaker 5: Beat up the week, you know what.
Speaker 1: So when you go train like four hours, some days we'd meet well, well one session and we'd go train back at night.
Speaker 7: We'd beat up some nice three four hours and I'd.
Speaker 1: Go back and train night in San Francisco because he would drive like an hour stock and I'll drive an hour Chanprcisco to go meet one.
Speaker 12: One time, I'm in a boxing camp with the Underward for like three months and I was on point, and I would doing three days a week with this guy and he need to best boxing.
Speaker 7: One of the best.
Speaker 16: I'm sparring this dude every day, every day, every other day, and then one day I'm fun. I'm driving out to Oakland.
Speaker 5: And spark him and uh, it's a at ten o'clock. And then they hit me up and like, hey, we're trending that we're training at one. So like I'm just sitting go there after I trained here and uh, and I I went spartable board at ten o'clock and I and I got my shit and I smashed over there and They're.
Speaker 16: Like, we're sparring today, and uh uh I thought they were to k kick fine or mma spart with.
Speaker 5: Short guards in the glove. And then I was like, the motherfucker's going to spar with me right now. I'm one point right now.
Speaker 18: They should not be sparing with me, like if I had him thinking there and I and I've been cutting to boxing for they went with him and uh and I went and uh my r round room.
Speaker 5: With Jake, and then I was like, I wan't gonna do again. I started getting ready to punch with him, and these fool fucking kicks me like kick the leg, and I'm I'm gonna sock him. And then I I go to I go to soccer him and he kicks me again. He hits me three times and then grips me, and I just got my ask with me because I was just one dimensional boxing. But I remember that, and then then I refreshed my memory.
Speaker 12: I'm like, fucks, I don't care if you box, you better be doing all that shit or some of these I got a fucking he gets want.
Speaker 5: Me a park all break your box if and this ship you know that's off topic.
Speaker 7: I just thought it's good you know, but that's the good moments when you're over cocky.
Speaker 5: You know something. I'm watching Ward the Best is the best.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I'm gonna box and day today and beat my ass off in the head more time because I was like switching out my legs now because just like in a one dimensional movie.
Speaker 7: No, that's why you gotta like train mma and these dudes they do it once a week.
Speaker 1: You gotta be sparring. We spar big gloves, small gloves. We switch it up, you know, like you can spar lighter. Some days you don't want to get your head beat in, but you gotta spar fucking You're not gonna get good or something if you're not doing it.
Speaker 7: A lot of these new generations kind of soften thing, you.
Speaker 11: Know, but it's gotta be monitored where you don't want them getting CTE. If it's to rock them, sop them, you know, towards they gotta know, you know, just like in jiu jitsu, you don't just put them with attack each other. No, you got the right sparing parts. Yeah, you can get in there a lot.
Speaker 7: It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't think we none of us really hurt each other despite all the years, not serious injuries, you know, it's not how sparring.
Speaker 7: With Nick and Nick and Gil and we're like managed not like seriously hurt each other, and.
Speaker 5: We could fight and we went hard to do full on fighting. Dude, you know we we we went. We're just wearing my main left sitting there.
Speaker 7: It's amazing we're aboud to go hard and be good friends still each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some.
Speaker 2: What what was your why?
Speaker 7: And how has that changed as you become more accomplished in each of your careers? Like what your why?
Speaker 6: Like why we do it? Why you do it? Why you keep going that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? You know we weren't right back them, sure saying right we were?
Speaker 5: We were.
Speaker 4: We weren't.
Speaker 7: Okay, why we're doing that?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Somebody else do ship?
Speaker 4: You know, mm hmm Yeah.
Speaker 7: Back then it was fucking not a real sto.
Speaker 12: I was motivating for men to do something fighting something else I'm doing, and I wanted up doing them.
Speaker 16: And like we were fighting five three to five times the end, and so like I'd fight, and then Jake would fight, and then Gil would find and Nick would fight. So then as soon as you're then you're like, okay, I want to go help them, and they would they would be something like I want to fucking do something too. So it's like you rick the Shane off each other, and it's about a good thing we had.
Speaker 1: You know, we had a we had a great thing when we momentum him and him and Gill. So it was a perfect like a very friendly arrival with me and Nick and very friendly level. Like some of these fuckers saying would fight their friends, that's insane, like when we fight.
Speaker 5: The man Millard together.
Speaker 7: Brought up today the podcast because because well I went to Strike Force. Nick was the seventy pound champ, so it wasn't even discussion. I just came in eighty five. It's like there's no fight.
Speaker 1: It's like, shut the fuck up, idiot, I'm not gonna fight Nick. It's so much whole thing. And people would ask like asking who went out of any brothers this It's like, yeah, go fuck off, bro.
Speaker 11: Last type of stuff we talked about that there's no boyal to your code anymore, like but it's not all together dead.
Speaker 10: I mean you saw Morob and al Jael, you know. I mean it's still it's still a lot out there with certain people.
Speaker 7: Most people homes, you have layer.
Speaker 1: That's why we've always liked each other, you know, like I could see you have the real loyalty. We were like a cousin team and we're one of those gems that had true loyalty with each other.
Speaker 7: We're always you see.
Speaker 1: These gyms guys get jealous on someone else is getting more fun because we've all taken turns from one of us more famous than others. And you see these guys getting like jealous. But I was always so happy when my friends are getting paid and.
Speaker 5: Get yeah, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: And you need to make you wanted something many to get any to be good for them with them, make them I got these look good like them mac Millan good.
Speaker 10: And you know who your friends are. After you fight, you you don't have something coming up, you're helping your friends. The guys who fight and then they don't have something coming up, you don't see them against.
Speaker 5: They able to fight again.
Speaker 4: So that's not you.
Speaker 7: They're such sure no loyalty. Those are the worst people ever, bro, They're not my friends. If they're you go and help no tram or fight and then you need help. Oh they're not in camp.
Speaker 1: So many guys do that if you're trying to get real loyalty in the team, you have to help your teammates out. It's not just about you you need Yeah, it's individual sport, but you need people to help get there. And I was very fortunate having Nate, Nick and Gil is, like they're always there from when I needed them. They would go a way out of their way, driving two hours to come beat me and need help.
Speaker 7: And but then we do the same. It's like not a lot of people are lucky to have that loyalty. But we were all, you know, young, poor kids, but we were all on a mission. We all knew we were gonna be world champions. No one else preaching us, but we knew we were gonna go out there and take shit over.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 10: Yeah you did what else?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 6: What do you got?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 13: You guys like approached a cage fight differently from like the street fight, Like of course you do, but like do instincts coming you just kind of like scrap.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's definitely a huge difference between.
Speaker 1: Streets and uh in cage fights, you know, people you don't want to go to the ground as much different angles. I like choking people out while on your feet. You have to be looking for weapons. If you're with friends, you have to learn to fight as a team.
Speaker 4: This is shit.
Speaker 7: We don't do anymore well, fucking unfortunately, still do.
Speaker 8: I have a tid.
Speaker 7: I'm like, God, damn it, I gotta stop getting as well.
Speaker 1: My dumb ass fucking had this fucking punch of that fucking chesch in dude, and like thirty Chestion in judge up.
Speaker 10: Men, did you guys have any problems with them?
Speaker 5: Like Stien, you're selling.
Speaker 7: Thailand some shady ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went there. We're behind the new lines, these guys say this. So we started our vacation about thirty minutes in the film. We're all in Thailand. Now let's go. Let's go to Thailand and fuck this show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We literally got off a plane. We're trying to rush a straight to film and they were like, relash, when we need to go back, shower show up for a second. So we went to after an hour. As soon as we get there to start slapping the driver I think because he was like late, but it was our fault and this detension.
Speaker 7: Right away, were like, oh fuck.
Speaker 4: It looks shy.
Speaker 10: They looked shad and that I was going up to you when he's trying to he deserved to get They do.
Speaker 7: Little things like sit down, sit down, like Punky's like, no, brom' sit down. We're getting the back of my bike. I say no, I'm not getting the back of your bikes. They do like little light things trying to punk you.
Speaker 5: Passive granted, better to get out of there before. That was a fun trip.
Speaker 1: It was yakay, like one hundred Chuchans and whatever some monkeys.
Speaker 7: Hong Kong. Hong Kong was dope.
Speaker 5: Hong Kong was way cool.
Speaker 7: You got paid vacation dope. She got mad favorite UFC fight for both of you, guys, But we were in he just or overall to watch that you were in. I don't know UFCU tars overall fight my price.
Speaker 1: Probably not in the USC, you might be half to a soccer ride because he was number two in the world.
Speaker 7: Now was unknown get Hanerson.
Speaker 1: Maybe not us in the USC, you know, I lost maybe GSP because sixty thousand people there.
Speaker 7: Just that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Arenas to futher too, it was a crazy experience, you know out right here keeping up for Matt guy.
Speaker 7: That oh yeah, that was that was epic. You guys, are the best.
Speaker 10: Hey, what else we got anything else? Oh Freddie where we got warned.
Speaker 7: Will be your best advice and fighters today. Yeah, you better like make sure you actually want to do it, and if you do, you gotta go all in.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be like the that's gotta be your top priority of everything else, Like nothing else matters when you gotta fight coming like everything else becomes like noise in the background. You know, I was gonna get a friends' weddings, birthdays. You gotta be selfish exactly if you're not being telling about your friends, don't understand that they're not your friends.
Speaker 7: You know, like, no, I'm not going to your body. I'm training for a fight. No I'm not going to your birthday thing. No I'm not like you gotta be later focus if that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 11: When I was still fighting, my wife would take my young kids over to my inlaws folk the month before six weeks, you know, just so I sleep.
Speaker 7: They were young.
Speaker 11: So you gotta if you gotta be a little selfish, and those those around you gotta understand that, and they usually they know what you're getting ready for.
Speaker 7: They will if they don't, they're not your friends exactly.
Speaker 10: Guys, we're gonna be a picture in the second. Oh what you got, Mikey? You thought they thought it was tight.
Speaker 7: Gappy, looking for a challenge.
Speaker 10: We're friends here in a while.
Speaker 5: No, it's Mikey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, free at the White House.
Speaker 5: We're going for it.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, let's get a group picture.
Speaker 6: What you got?
Speaker 13: So you guys are like all champions and like you've been there, done that, and then like you have to deal with like losing that too, like everybody here, like we're not luckily champions like you guys, but I'm sure everybody here is a champion somewhere or another, and like it's gonna be fall off and you know, we're just working on to five careers.
Speaker 6: How do you guys?
Speaker 5: Do you guys like any advice for like picking yourself back up?
Speaker 7: And it's like, yeah, I was up here, now I'm kind of going down. And then they say life goes up and down all the time.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that in the podcast, kind of the walking and fighting, Uh, get focused on something else.
Speaker 7: For me, I just focused on different.
Speaker 1: Things after I tired of fighting, because it's it's tough walking away from you know, being like, oh, a superstar fighter to now you got to go out and try to go in the normal world.
Speaker 7: And I just for me, it's like find it, you know, a project to work on or I know it's not easy to try to find a job that you enjoy somewhat.
Speaker 13: So like what like what about just like down, say so like before you when you just dealt with a loss, how did you come back from that loss?
Speaker 5: And like, no, I still got this.
Speaker 7: Like I'm like earlier in your career loss, I would just go right back to the gym. Yeah, just right back to training. You know it hurts, but you have to, like you can't let it just like devastate you.
Speaker 1: The point you basically gotta just keep moving forwards and keep grinding, grinding, grinding, just always.
Speaker 7: You know you can't it should bother you, but I can't bother you. The point where you're not right back training, Its just piss you off, make you want to train harder.
Speaker 10: When you get your ass kicked, the best way to get over it is to kick someone else. My second final loss and it was like my record already fuck.
Speaker 8: All right, well now I just got it ten wins to wear out so no one will see that and win.
Speaker 5: Then I win a couple lost another like now I gotta get ten more.
Speaker 12: And so I just get back to it and keep grinding, because Wena you sit there and crying about it.
Speaker 19: The worst thing to keep on keeping on the worst thing you do is to sit there. You know you've got to keep working toward your goals and run far. I'll get your mind right, guys. One more, let's hear it from
Speaker 7: M.