Speaker 1: Oh red des are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan Jacob and today we are finally going to be getting into the pyramids. What's underneath the pyramids? Yes, it is going to be so much fun. This has been something that has been long talked about, long wondered what were the pyramids actually made for? Were they just some kind of monolith? Were they some kind of structure where they just a symbol of power in ancient Egyptian times? Turns out that was all bullshit. There's something beneath the pyramids. And look, they're all over the world. I don't know if they've done the scans for all of the pyramids all across the world, but at least the ones of Giza, there's something extra going on down under there.
Speaker 3: They're gonna I hope that this will lead to more scans being done of the hundreds of pyramids around the world. Right And for the record, it's very possible because there's more there's more pyramids in Ethiopia than there are in Egypt, for instance. Now they're much smaller in these things, it's very possible that those pyramids in Ethiopia have no subterranean structure associated with them, and that they were built as it's very possible.
Speaker 2: I want to see what's going on over in Antarctica with all those pyramids out there and China texts yeas texts, Okay, I mean, dude, all of this shit is so ancient. And some people will claim, you know, we we talked about the pyramids and how it has to be alien structures and the all the whole Atlantis kind of vibe, and people are like, well, that's just racist to assume that these people were so stupid that they couldn't have built it. I'm like, well, you know, the the old belief is is that slaves built this, right, and that's very well possible that slaves had something to do with this, But that's only when you're referring to what's above ground. When you start getting below ground, these aren't just idiots that are digging these things down to perfection and then connecting them to the subterranean in and it, you know, possibly creating some kind of energetic power structure. Like I've been waiting for this day, my whole life to find out this information.
Speaker 4: I'm still not of the belief that this was alien tech.
Speaker 3: And I still, personally as of this moment, believe that the even the underground stuff could have been built thereby like slave labor.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I just had somebody call me yesterday as a matter of fact and like, wait, how did they go underground like that? I'm like, it's the desert, it's sandy. They knew what a shovel was. And when you have, you know, hundreds of thousands of forced labor with a shovel, they could have dug a massive hole, built it from that level, and then filled it in, built it up, built filled it in all the way to surface level, and then built the pyramids on top.
Speaker 4: That's also equally possible here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm not, you know, saying that there was no slave use involved. Whenever we're talking about what's under the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Call it man power, right, because the slave gets a negative connotation to it, as it should. Fine. Fine, But like I'm saying, they didn't have to be an Anachi tech or even Atlantean tech.
Speaker 4: It may have been. It very well may have been.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to negate it at this point because honestly, we quote unquote just found out about this.
Speaker 4: So there's still so many layers to peel back on this.
Speaker 2: We don't know shit about fuck whenever it is pertaining to the creation of humanity, right Like we all want to think that, oh we all maybe we came from cavemen, right Like. To be honest, I don't know if I even buy that Atagjennymore like, I believe that as much as I believe that there were prehistoric dinosaurs walking around. It's like, all right, well find me a full skeleton of any dinosaur. You can't do it, you know. And what's very interesting about this is that they were able to dig this deep, you know, over there in Egypt. But and not to make this a whole dinosaur conversation, but I just wanted to bring it up. You know, people have been excavating for far longer than and just the nineteen fifties, nineteen sixties, nineteen seventies for whatever, they were finding dinosaur bones, Like, They've been digging way longer than that, and they only just they only just then found dinosaur bones. I mean, I think that that is exapostles man. But that is exactly what historians want you to believe to give you this skewed narrative that we evolve from monkeys, that we were a very primitive race, and maybe there are there are still primitive people today, Like it, does that mean that everybody who ever existed back in that back in those times were all primitive and they could barely use a hammer and chisel? Or were there the elites of the world in some kind of way that had some kind of mysterious knowledge or or technology or whatever advanced in some kind of way, and then there were the peasantry Like that's probably most likely the.
Speaker 4: Part that kills me.
Speaker 3: As we go through this whole story today, and all the good cult members with their third eye all the way open, they know that there's been more to the pyramid than what initially meets the eye and what the official quote unquote narrative was from the word go. Okay, anybody that has even a little bit of imagination can look at these things and say, wait a minute. The story is that they are giant burial chambers, yet not a single body or sarcophagus has ever been found inside of them. Okay, so they're not a burial chamber. Well, grave robbers took it. Okay, I see you, I hear you. All right, but there's not even a room for that. There's one room with one giant box in it where there was no body found, and there's no indications there are burial chambers right next to the pyramids. As a matter of fact, we're going to talk about it today. There was the Great Cemetery. The Pyramids were not a part of the Great Cemetery. They were next to it. So it's like, Okay, why would people think that that's the case? Are right, so cool? Put the whole burial chamber thing by the wayside, So then what the hell are they now? We have talked about the materials of construction for a while. We've talked about the quartz crystals that was used on the outside of it, the golden capstone. We've talked about the water, the ancient riverbed underneath it, that's hitting it, that could cause agitation, all these things, and all of that is still very much in play with the current with the current story, with the new information, all of that still very much ties together. But it's like, Okay, when they finally discovered more stuff underneath the pyramids, the.
Speaker 6: Entire world was like ooh, no way. Meanwhile, we were kind of like, oh, finally, let's go. It's crazy how there is a hard paradigm shift with people's minds on this one. Like it's like people that truly have accepted that the Pyramids were just what the history books told us, and then those that said.
Speaker 4: Look, we don't know shit about them.
Speaker 2: There are people out there that accept mainstream news and history and everything at face value, and those are the people that are going to argue with you because it is a sense. I know a lot of people don't want to admit it, but it is a sense of brainwashing. Like whether it was the school system, whether it was your parents, maybe it was the History channel, maybe it was the cartoons you were watching as you were growing up, you understood things to be true, and this rate here is kind of just taking all of that and throwing it away. You have to almost rethink the way that you always believed what the pyramids used to be. And that's what's so fascinating about this because all of the people, like all the conspiracy theorists are now check confirmed again, Like and how many times does this got to happen in order to blow up the official narrative surrounding anything?
Speaker 3: Right? Absolutely, So before we get into the recent discoveries of what's underneath the pyramids at Giza. Let's go ahead and just take a little trip back to twenty twenty two. Now, do you remember hearing about some scans going on inside of the Great Pyramid during twenty twenty two that revealed an unknown or at least up until that time, unknown.
Speaker 2: Chamber, the King's Chamber.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not the well, I don't know if that's what they call it now, it's on the north corridor. Are you talking about like with like light oar scans and stuff with mulon scans, that's right that yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, So you remember hearing about this of course? Yeah. Okay, So for any of our good cult members who may not know what we're talking about here, I got a quick little video. We're not gonna play the whole thing through because the guy goes and repeats himself like eighteen times on the same point, and that's just not good. That's not good content. But just to understand how and why they've been doing more scans into the pyramids, and not just this week, not just this year. It's been going on for the past few years, and it's been finding more and more and more.
Speaker 4: Unknown things about it.
Speaker 3: So now that they have found this, everyone's like, well, why were they scanning?
Speaker 4: Well, what was going on here? No, no, no, y'all.
Speaker 3: This wasn't the thing that they just decided to start doing. They've been doing it for years. This is just the most recent discovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is gonna be so much fun. I'm so excited with this episode because it blends conspiracy with a little bit of metaphysical understanding. And we're gonna get to a little bit of that here later as and it's we're just gonna be hypothesizing none of this. We can't know exactly what all of this is for, but just the fact that they did have some kind of technology outside of fucking sandstone in crystal you know, like like, and I'm not trying to denigrate even the Pyramids, there are amazing structures in which nobody can really recreate nowadays. You'll have some people say, well, all they needed was just this, and all they needed was just that was it's like hold on the material in which where they got this, Where they got this material was like what was it like hundreds of miles away from this location as far as the sandstone or whatever it is that they used the to build the pyramids. And it's like back in those maybe nowadays now that you got you know, eighteen wheelers and and you know, cargo flights and shit like that, like it would be a little bit easier, But back in those times, this was I wasn't It had to have been like before horse and buggy even.
Speaker 3: Right, ariots that was like the Egyptian War Chaeriot was like. But that you gotta keep in mind that was like the most critical and pivotal of technology puring this day and age. Like arguably, they didn't even have cavalry units as in a dude riding a horse. They only had a cart being pulled behind the horse. Now, I know some historians are gonna argue with me on that the hit Tights were a Bronze a civilization that were known for their cavalry units. I get it. Okay, cool, the hit sites were not around when the Pyramids are being built, or at least not the Great Pyramids. Okay. Yes, Egypt went on for a very long extent of time, so we're talking early dynasty, late dynasty. There's a lot to unpack.
Speaker 4: Here, Okay, but either way, it goes, the Great Pyramids.
Speaker 3: Were around before any of this quote unquote history that we even acknowledged to be true.
Speaker 2: Potentially ten thousand plus years ago is what is being assumed here. We're not talking about two thousand years ago, three thousand years ago, when like whenever we get a lot of a lot of history comes from around that time with Jesus and all that other stuff. This is way way way farther back. And to be fair, like nobody knows even whenever the time of Moses was right like that, that could have been eight or nine thousand years ago for all we know.
Speaker 3: They I want to say, they claim that Moses was around sixteen hundred BC. Oh, that's all give or take. I'm not a historian on it. So if somebody's gonna fry me for that information, look at a Google search away. We're not going to get into the Biblical on this service. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, just as far as history goes, like you can really only almost connect it to religion, you know, like and that's we.
Speaker 3: Know that Moses was the adopted brother of Ramseys the second, which we can track when Ramsey's the second was in charge of Egypt when he was pharaoh. So That's why it's kind of like around that time frame.
Speaker 2: Giving gotcha, okay, but the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Were around before that. The pyramids were already built and in effect. Now The problem is even the ancient Egyptian sources that we have don't know who built them. They have legends and myths and war but they don't have like historical documentation of which dude did what and said what and all these things. They kind of just are of the same they were at that time in sixteen hundred BC. They were of the same belief that we are. That like, they're just there. Who built them the old ones? Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Some dudes from way back when, But that's either here nor there.
Speaker 3: To your point about the quarry, we didn't know how they moved it across the desert until last year they found evidence of an ancient river that ran right along not the Nile now right along where the pyramids are. So it's more believed as of this moment. This is all subject to change as new information comes available. But they could have built a super large buoyant raft to put these blocks on and push them down river to transport them to where these pyramids are.
Speaker 4: But we didn't even know that that was a possibility.
Speaker 3: Until last year, we didn't know this ancient riverbed existed or that water is still flowing under the ground in that direction.
Speaker 4: It's it is insane, dude.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that you put it that way. It's the way we understand it now. And to be honest, that's how all history and all science should be.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: It should never be like, oh up and shut, we found it out that here's how they did it. It's like, okay, maybe that is a way they could have done it, but is that the way that they did it. It's hard to prove these kinds of things, although you know, typically the correct answer is the easiest way to that you would assume for it to happen, right Like, so, if there was some kind of river bed or some kind of river that they could have floated it down, that's more than likely true. Doesn't necessarily mean one hundred percent true exactly.
Speaker 3: We still don't know that for a fact, but it seems most likely at this time. But anyway, all right, all right, so let's circle back to where we were.
Speaker 4: This was they discovered this void.
Speaker 3: In the Great Pyramid in twenty twenty two, and then they documented them. The papers that they posted on it were peer reviewed, and it's understood that this void exists. Now, why was it made? Why was it?
Speaker 4: And this was purposely built into the pyramid.
Speaker 3: This wasn't like a gap within it that they just forgot to fill in with bricks or any of these things. But I think it's fascinating for us to look at how they discovered that it was there using literal space age technology. So we're not going to play the entirety of this video, just the first few minutes of it, and this dude does a pretty good job of explaining what, like, for instance, a mouon is, or how they detect it, or how they're using it to map the pyramids.
Speaker 4: So let's go ahead and check it out.
Speaker 7: Please subscribe now to the latest Ancient.
Speaker 3: Hittory, Egypt's Great Pyramid of Gizus. The journal Nature reports the thirty meter void deep within the pyramid is situated above its ground gallery and has a similar cross section.
Speaker 7: And now, as to the world in twenty seventeen, the Great Pyramid Big Void is one of the most fascinating archaeological discoveries of the modern era, and this week I found out some new information details I've never heard before, and so it's time to revisit the subject once again. For decades, many of us have wanted to know if there are hidden chambers or passageways in the Great Pyramid. And although there are some clues in stonework that still need investigating, as well as some anomalies recorded in geophysical surveys, a new major inner structure has not been found inside the Great Pyramid since the nineteenth century. But that was before the year twenty sixteen. Because now, thanks to a state of the art technique that's called muography, we're finally closed to seeing the complete internal structure of the last remaining wonder of the ancient world. So what is muography? Well, the Earth is constantly pummeled by cosmic rays that originate from outer space. As they reach the Earth's atmosphere, some of the sub atomic particles can be deflected by the planet's magnetic field, but others pass through and continue their descent to the Earth's surface. As they passed through the atmosphere, they undergo a series of reactions, creating a shower of news so atomic particles, and amongst these are what are known as muons. Mowons are everywhere on Earth, continually passing through us and everything on the planet at almost the speed of light, and from all angles they can penetrate hundreds of meters of rock. Muon imaging works a bit like an X ray. Muon detectors, known as nuclear emulsion films are placed underneath or inside structures to capture the muons that pass through it. In the resulting image, high density areas such as the core masonry of the Great Pyramid will show up as dark patches, and that's because a lot of mowons can absorb by the masonry whilst others are deflected away. Basically, lessmoons will reach the detectors, but empty spaces like corridors and chambers will show up as bright patches, as muons can pass through easily and so more of them can reach the detectors. The technology isn't perfect, but the contrast is easy to see, and placing emosion films in various positions inside the Great Pyramid and using instruments called scintillator hodoscopes mean scientists are able to identify voids, corridors, and chambers. The technology is also used in the study of volcanoes, so at the beginning of the Scan Pyramid's mission, around eighty emotion films were placed inside the pyramid in places there were off limits to tourists, such as the Queen's Chamber and also the early part of the descending passageway one set up, they were left exposed to the cosmic muons as these tiny particles moved through the pyramid. The resulting radiography allowed scientists to visualize the known and also any unknown voids in a non invasive way. It is hard to explain this technology in a nutshell, is complicated and way over my head, but hopefully this has helped anyway. Not long after the new mission was announced, the first discovery was made. In twenty sixteen, Scan Pyramids announced a small void had been detected on the north face of the pyramid, like a small corridor, just behind the chevrons. The existence of such a void had been speculated for some time, but now we had some hard scientific evidence that a corridor existed.
Speaker 3: We're gonna continue playing it in just a second here, but it's interesting that behind these chevron stone structures on the wall on the north corridor of the pyramid, up until recently, they thought that there was nothing behind that Why would they have specifically cut stones on this wall if there's nothing behind it?
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, that's it seems to be an issue with especially the people who are guarding the pyramids and the people who are taking care of them. Maybe it's the maybe it's the city or whatever that is preventing people from actually doing any of these type of explorations because they want to be able to maintain its structure and all this, so don't touch it, you know, we just want to have it for its historicity and also probably helps with tourism a lot, right, Like they probably make a lot of money off these things, so they don't want to see them destroyed. So I do understand it from that perspective. But if we're trying to understand exactly what these things were used for, we got to figure it out, you know. And I'm not saying to go in there and destruct or destroy or anything with the pyramids, but you know, like this is this is one of the world's great wonders. You know, like nobody knows why these were made. Like let's figure it out. Maybe we can understand a little bit about ourselves. But yeah, I'm happy that they're finally understanding this kind of stuff, and to be honest, you know, it was probably the right time. You know, there had to be some kind of technology to be able to discover these things without going in there and break it up. So it probably had to be a now thing to where we we could discover that kind of technology to be able to do said thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying like, oh, we got some crazy chevron shaped stones, we need to blast the fuck out of them and see what's behind them. No, no, no, I'm with you. Right, we got to try to maintain whatever is left of the pyramid because Napoleon shot cannons at it when he stopped in Egypt, right, and like it's a whole thing, we need to maintain it. I get it. But at the same time, the fact that they just thought that there was nothing behind this this oddly specifically set like made section of the pyramid. Uh, it's just they just did that just because uh religious reasons.
Speaker 2: Like wait, bro, bro, there's actually a fair amount of people that believe that archaeologists and historians and certain museums are kind of like like keeping a lot of this information themselves because there's a main narrative that they're trying to push in some kind of way, because if these things were to be discovered, then it blows out their understanding and it's almost like a like a greedy type of way of hoarding information.
Speaker 3: That's fair, I could see that now. The guy did a good job of explaining how like mooography is done, but the words are still kind of hard to follow. The pictures in the video actually does a better job of it. And so for any of the good cult members that would like to see what we are talking about rather than just here Jonathan tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Come check us out over at patreon dot com slash Cults of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down the show notes below, Especially if you're if you're watching this today on Patreon, you'd be able to see the actual images of what he's talking about. A lot of the words that he's saying. Maybe you never even heard of it before. I never heard of muography, you know before. I heard about it a couple of years ago. But you know, that is the best way to be able to support the show. It's completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, and if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open tier. You will have access to come join us every Tuesday night Live at nine pm Central, and you'll be able to get to slide into Jacob's DMS on a daily basis. He loves that I do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I love hearing from the good cult members. Man, I'm staying up on it. I don't answer on the weekend sometimes, yes, sometimes though, But during the weekdays I'm there, man, I'm answering every message that comes out.
Speaker 2: Even God rested on the seventh day. We need some breaks from time to time. So yeah, but yeah, I mean, it is the best way to be able to support the show, and you'll be able to actually become fully immersed in the information that we try and talk about on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, all right, I just want to play a little bit more of this video then we'll move on.
Speaker 7: It was an incredible find and a full paper on this discovery can be downloaded from the scam Pyramids website. I've left link in the description below. Of course, we now know that this discovery has progressed a great deal, and earlier this year, an endoscopic camera entered the small void, allowing us to see inside a chamber or corridor that has been closed for four and a half thousand years.
Speaker 4: Look at this, dude.
Speaker 3: They finally they basically did like a core drill through the wall and sent in a camera. So this void that was unknown about for forty five hundred years was able to be discovered through momography and now we can see it. So it's not like this leads to somewhere else. There's no other chambers or other caverns that connected to anything else.
Speaker 4: This is just done by itself.
Speaker 3: Now, I refuse to believe that it was done like this for no reason. Everything with this pyramid was done for a specific purpose.
Speaker 4: Now what was that purpose?
Speaker 3: Look, the sky's the limit as far as the hypothesis can go with this, but still, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it was absolutely done to perfection, absolutely done for a reason. We talk all the time about how it was, like even right now, it was barely a cunt hair degree off of perfectly aligning to Orion's belt, you know, which is crazy, right, Like why do you need those stars in Orion's belt to be directly above the pyramids? Like there has to be some kind of reason, and so maybe this little chamber and everything that we're going to talk about today, maybe we'll start to understand the stars frequencies, the reason why this shit was even done in the first place.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, the walls of this are not the smoothest right, Okay, fine, but this little roof arch is this is a series of those chevron cut stones that were stacked on top of each other to ensure that this would have this opening. Again, I refuse to believe that this was done by accident.
Speaker 2: There's no way, No, yeah, there's there's Why would you do it like it serves no purpose outside of if you're just doing it for structurally, it's not gonna make it more structurally sound. If you're building this little chamber, you could probably argue that it makes it structurally less sound, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: And that close to the outside wall, that's it wasn't like right above the Queen's chamber. It is really high up and really far towards the outside edge. It's only blocked off by those chevron stones and then you're in Basically, now, they this is tall enough for a human to stand up in, Like a six foot tall human could stand up in this and be fine. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was more of a laying down situation.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, see the image kind of would lead you to believe that. Let me see, they have another image of let me see here. I saw it in this video. I don't want to play the whole thing because it kind of it's lengthy for the sense of just kind of repeating itself.
Speaker 4: Damn, this doesn't.
Speaker 3: Show it, Okay, But no, basically they have like a cgi image of a guy standing up right here, and it's not like he's like a little dude that's down here and there's a massive cavern in it or anything like that. I think this is like, is an eight foot tall maybe nine foot tall opening.
Speaker 2: Damn, So those rocks have to be huge then.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's my point.
Speaker 3: This is not an accidental Oops, we forgot to fill that in. No, this was left for some sort of a purpose. Now as we talk about the pyramid being some sort of a generator or a power source or whatever. Well, ever, I and again I am an electrician, but not the best electrician on Earth. I can't think of a reason why you would need this to stick out on the edge like this like that wouldn't It's not connected to anything else. It's not like this was used as some sort of a resistor or some sort of an ancient diode or something for what purpose?
Speaker 4: But it had a purpose, it had to.
Speaker 2: Well, and it had to have had a purpose specifically because you know, Tesla was obsessed with the pyramids like this, He obsessed with the pyramids for its possible electricity generation, right like that. It could have been a precursor to even his work and his findings and the Tesla coils and all that other shit. And maybe that's what's underneath the pyramids. Here were they electricity generators, Which is interesting to me because what the fuck are you gonna power up eight ten thousand years ago? Like, what is there to power up? Is this just as a way to try and get water? I don't think so. Like it has to be more than that. You don't build these amazing structures, perfectly designed with what's going on in the sky just to pull water out, you know, Like it has to be more than that.
Speaker 3: This was not some glorified well as they have the literal Nile River just a skip and a hop away, like, no, not even close. Only the few more minutes of this, just a few more, I promise, then we're gonna wanted the next thing.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there'll be a lot more to come from this in the future. But if the discovery of a small void was not exciting enough, a year later and an even more incredible discovery was announced. On November twenty seventeen, Nature published the latest findings from the Scan Pyramids project in an article titled Discovery of a big Void in Cufu's Pyramid by observation of cosmic ray muons. It of course took the world by storm, as every major media outlet in the world jumped on the story. This wasn't a small room or nine meter corridor. This void was thirty meters long. It's huge, and it's high up inside the world's most famous and most studied ancient structure. As the Nature article says, it's the first major inner structure found in the Great Pyramids since the nineteenth century. It was first observed with the nuclear emulsion films installed in the Queen's Chamber and then confirmed with the scintillator hodoscope instruments, and these were set up in the same chamber. It was then finally reconfirmed with gas detectors outside the pyramid. A large void had therefore been found with high confidence by three different muon detection technologies and three independent analyzes. So we knew a void was there, an enormous void thirty meters long and positioned above the Grand Gallery, but we didn't know the specific shape, whether it was sloping like the Grand Gallery, whether it's sloped the opposite way, or whether it was horizontal. We didn't know the exact dimensions. But there was a lot of speculation on the Internet that what we're looking at is a possible second Grand Gallery worn the mailenk up with the small Void aka the north Face Corridor. Since the discovery if the Big Void, we really haven't heard a great deal more, and there was even some doubt by Egyptologists as to whether or not a big void even existed.
Speaker 3: David I find that interesting that they literally said, we now know from three independent scans that avoid exists, and then they're like Egyptologists are like, nah, bright, ain't there. It's like no, no, no, we have three whole different setups that just showed this massive hole in it.
Speaker 4: We need to go in there and see what's up.
Speaker 3: Nah, bro, that ain't real.
Speaker 2: And this is the problem with certain belief like if you have a belief about something, it's hard to shake that belief, Like, especially if it's if it's your job, right, if you're an Egyptologist or you're somebody that has studied the Pyramids your entire life, and this is what you know, and this is what you believe to be actually fat actual, Then whenever new technology comes out and it tries to expose a little bit more than what you've been exposed to, you're going to question it. You're going to say it's not real. You're going to say, well, I clearly know way more than anybody who's been here for a half an hour doing these scans, right, Like, and so I think that it's probably founded in a little bit of I know it more than you do kind of shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, there are definitely those people out there that just can't have their beliefs about something shaken, which it's actually like it's kind of stupid to be honest, Like we should be finding out what's going on with the Pyramids. We should be finding out like could this point to a possible origin of humanity in some kind of way or at least give us a clearer overview as to what the fuck they were doing ten thousand years ago, Like, let's just figure that out.
Speaker 4: Agreed fully, agreed. So they decide to do even more.
Speaker 7: We know it does do what it's meant to do. It can find hidden voids in pyramids, and so.
Speaker 3: This is this I found it finally. So that is the north corridor that they found. Just that little hole on the side, quote unquote little hole. This would be like a six foot tall person standing inside of it. It's not small man. Yeah, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because the way I was seeing it, it kind of looked like it was like a like a little crawl space, you know what I'm saying. But this person, well, this is just a cartoon or whatever. But I mean it's a pretty good depiction of what maybe you would experience if you were to go in there. And it just it makes me wonder, dude, like were they going up there and praying? Were they you know what I mean? Like what was going on up there?
Speaker 3: It was sealed and there's no other way to get to it. There's nothing that connects it on the backside of the Queen's chamber to the gallery. There's no way to get out of it. Those stones were put in place to seal it all. So this was left there, this hollow was left in the pyramid on purpose.
Speaker 2: But why, dude, are we talking about possible astro project Now, I don't want to say astro projection, but were they possibly were they possibly teleporting themselves to hear you know, if if what's down below was some kind of frequency generator that maybe helped manipulate your atomic structure and or something like that. Like I try and think outside the box with all this kind of shit, because if there's no way of getting in there, surely there was a way of getting in there.
Speaker 3: But that's my point. If hypothetically this wasn't even meant to be inside of it was left Therefore, let's say, let's I hear what you're saying. I'm not trying to detract from it by any means, but if you were going to astra project to this chamber, there's nothing in it.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no like even candles or anything like that.
Speaker 3: The walls are.
Speaker 4: Rough, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like there would be no reason for you to get even your mind's eye into this room to see what. Now, if this whole pyramid was a machine of some type. What would be the purpose of this void like that? That also doesn't make sense. It's not like it's holding a fluid of some type. It's not a reservoir of some type. It's not like it's a It doesn't None of it makes sense. But for whatever reason it needed to be there. I mean, there's no there's no crazy answers on this one. Honestly, no answers are crazy enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at a certain point, your imagination just has to take hold because.
Speaker 3: I can't understand.
Speaker 2: I can't figure out another way unless there was some kind of secret lever that opened up a door like Indiana Jones style.
Speaker 3: Now I'm wondering if because this thing ran off of vibrations. I'm wondering if because they have other hollows in it, the Queen's chamber, the main gallery, all of these things, if that threw off the vibrations of the pyramid to such a way that they had to take pieces out of it in other spots to make it resonate correctly.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was thinking more long because you brought up vibration. I wonder if maybe once whatever the technology was powered up, it caused certain things to shift and vibrate out of place or into place, and so seemingly on the surface, there's no way to get in there until you power that bad boy up and the next thing you see is some rocks fucking vibrating and they start to move out the way. That opens up some kind of passage in there.
Speaker 3: Why not? I fuck? Why not?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: Don't it?
Speaker 2: Could it could be the original Jenga for all we know.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, that's very possible.
Speaker 3: What's it? There's been a few movies like that as a matter of fact, or like the whole the whole like map shifts every so often, like at a certain time, everything rotates or whatever. Yeah, it wasn't something like that at one point in time, and it got stuck in its last position when they stopped using it.
Speaker 2: This could be some journey to the center of the Earth type shit.
Speaker 3: Right right? All right, So we can't keep playing this video. They do get into some more fascinating things and stuff, but we really ain't gotta you know, we can't move on to the next topic here. This is the scientific report of this experiment that was done, and we're not going to read the whole thing, but we can read the abstract and maybe the introduction we'll see. But this gives us a broad overview of this corridor. And again this isn't like some sort of pseudoscience. This is peer reviewed, understood correct information.
Speaker 2: At this time, while non destructive testing or NDT measurements have been reported individually for archaeological surveys of cultural heritage structures, only a few studies to date have attempted to combine NDT images by means of image fusion. In this article, novel multi mode image fusion or IF results from the different NTD NDT techniques collected at the Chevron located at the Great Pyramid of Giza are presented. The Chevron is an assembly of limestone blocks located in front of the recently confirmed Scan Pyramid's north face corridor, which had been previously hidden for forty five hundred years under the research activities of the Scan Pyramid's mission. The three profiles located on the Chevron were selected to explain multimodal IF in detail and highlights its usefulness and archaeology. The NDT techniques employed in this study include ground penetrating, radar, ultrasonic testing, and electrical resistivity tomography. A discrete wavelet Transform DWT based algorithm was was employed to merge the reconstructed image from the three techniques for each profile, producing a single composite image. The final fused images contained pertinent information from all modalities, allowing to validate assumptions used to create the individual reconstructed images and enable a more detailed examination of some of the conclusions reached in the author's previous scan Pyramids work.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so long story short, they're using new technology to confirm some theories that had already been produced. And behind these chevrons which was understood that there was nothing there, there is in fact something there. And then later they did that drilling in the core sample, sent in a camera and could confirm it beyond any shadow of any doubt that this void existed. So back to the claims that were made by this technology. That technology is saying there's more things inside of this pyramid, and the experts are saying, no way, man, even though it already was proven once already.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think there are absolutely gatekeepers to a lot of this information. Bro like one hundred percent. It has to be because what if they what, let's just go out on a limb and say that some of the expert egyptologist or presidents or whatever, like somebody of high power in control of what happens to these pyramids. What's to say they didn't already know this and are using it without anybody else's knowing, right, Like, is it possible that they're somehow implementing this in some kind of work in one way or another?
Speaker 4: I guess maybe.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, the pyramids have been torn apart for years now, right, they don't have the courts on the outside, they don't have the gold capstone anymore. The quote unquote ancient riverbed isn't flowing exactly like it used to because allegedly global warming or some bullshit. So I don't know if the pyramids have been used for their intended purpose in thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not. But you hear about like especially our government in reverse engine hearing alien technology. Right, maybe they're not necessarily using this structure to carry out whatever the ancients used to do, but maybe they somehow recreated it and they already know about this technology, because we know for sure that like there have been like well, I don't want to say we know for sure it is of my opinion that whenever we go to certain wars, to certain places, it's to try and find ancient archaeological facts and documents and stuff like that. Some people believe that they're hidden in the Vatican Library. Some people believe that the government's hoarding all this information. Whatever the case may be. I think that I don't think that this is new to the powers that be. Now, maybe it was understood in a different way. Maybe it's just ancient handed down writings that they somehow were able to interpret in one way or another. But I can't believe that there's this massive structure and nobody has the blueprints of it, or the original blueprints or the original writings of how they were constructed or why they were constructed. Like, could all of that information have been completely scrubbed or even missing.
Speaker 3: I suppose it's very possible, right, But then it's like who has that information? We could say it's the powers that be, we could say it's some sort of secret society, we could say it's the Vatican Archives. But then there's also this other theory that we're gonna get into when we talk about what they've discovered underneath the pyramids. Some speculate that these giant blocks, for lack of better words, at this time, might actually be holding the ancient Library of Ancient Egypt. Oh shit.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really not that crazy too, because we've talked about how what was it. Saddam Hussein believed that he was the reincarnation of Nebekinezer, right like, and that might sound a little crazy on this, but maybe he found some kind of documentation that led him to believe that, or he was just a deranged, fucking ruler. That's also possible too, So I'm just trying to open up to all possibilities. Like, you know, this kind of stuff. I'm just so fascinated by it because it's so mysterious and it allows the imagination to run rampant around what could have been or what was absolutely Now.
Speaker 4: With this article, do you want to read the introduction to it or we want to move on, that's up to you.
Speaker 3: I mean this kind of goes in a little deeper to what we just watched in that video to talk about like what they were doing while they were doing it, you know, the types of testing that was done. Just that everybody's not thinking this is some kind of crazy, hair brained internet lore that's gone a little haywire here, like, no, no, this is backed by all types of science. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And we're going to be getting to a bunch of articles that try and depict this in one way or another. This to be be honest, like we're a couple of average joes that don't understand the technological side, you know, in the way that we would like to. So some other people are able to break it down, some other people that are a little bit smarter than us, that understand what all this shit is. This is like the actual you know what I mean, Like, this is the actual description of what they were finding. And if you don't know what this is, then you won't be able to know what that is kind of.
Speaker 3: Thing, right, This is like the scientific journals that have been proposed and pure reviewed. So that's why I wanted to bring this up as well. So all right, we'll move on to the next one here, and we're not going to read the whole thing. There's a rather long one here, but this one is also This is back in twenty twenty two. Synthetic aperture radar Doppler topmography there you go, reveals details of undiscovered high resolution internal structure.
Speaker 4: Of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
Speaker 3: We can just read the abstract on this one and again it kind of breaks down even further what was discovered in twenty sixteen and seventeen.
Speaker 2: A problem with synthetic aperture it's so tiny. A problem with synthetic aperture radar is that due to oh goodness, there we go.
Speaker 3: That's better.
Speaker 2: Is that, due to the poor penetrating action of electromagnetic waves inside solid bodies, the capability to observe inside distributed targets is precluded. Under these conditions, imaging action is provided only on the surface of distributed targets. The present work describes an imaging method based on the analysis of micro movements on the Konum Kufu pyramid, which are usually which I think is the second biggest pyramid that they have over there, if I'm not mistaken, which are usually generated by background seismic waves. The obtained results prove to be very promising, as high resolution full three D tomographic imaging of the pyramid's interior and subsurface was achieved. The Kufu Pyramid becomes transparent when observed in the micro movement domain. Based on this novelty. We have completely restructured internal objects, observing and measuring structures that have never been discovered before. The experimental results are estimated by processing series of SAAR images from the second generation Italian Cosmo Skymid satellite system, demonstrating the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Speaker 3: So as we talk about these new scans that were done from satellites, this is what we are talking about here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The first part of this of this introduction, I think is pretty crazy. So apparently the completion of the work of the Great Pyramid is to have taken place at least two and a half million blocks put in place with millimeter precision in a short period of time, estimated around fifteen or thirty years. The official narrative is that the pyramid was built between fifteen and thirty years.
Speaker 2: The amazing things you can do when you don't have Osha down your back.
Speaker 3: Right. Despite being one of the oldest and largest monuments on Earth to date, there is still no common or scientifically established idea on how the Pyramids of Egypt were built. The Red Sea was the most important harbor facilities at the time of the King Kufu, where an exceptionally well preserved harbor complex from the early Old Kingdom of Wade al Jarff, probably along the Egyptian coast of the Red Sea, has been excavated. So okay again, this is a very very very long article that breaks all of it down and shows the math behind it, the science behind it, the radio frequencies behind it. I mean, look at this. This is the type of math that they are doing to back their science on this. I can't even understand all that Greek letters.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I know what even one of those symbols mean.
Speaker 4: Look at that, you know.
Speaker 3: Look, the decomposition or decomposition of the SAAR data into the Doppler sub apertures is formalized in this sub section, which is performed start from the spectral from the spectral representation of focus SAR data to this end. Notice that the generic I chirp sub aperture two dimensional DFT is given by that.
Speaker 2: I barely that. I barely understand that sentence, let alone the fucking the algebra that is going on here.
Speaker 4: I mean that is that is insane.
Speaker 3: But yes, this is the level of science and engineering that is going into proving what they are saying about these pyramids.
Speaker 4: So again, this is not some sort of.
Speaker 3: Crazy, hair brained internet theory that's gotten a little bit of traction. Okay, this, like some people are saying about the uh the Mermaid being eaten by the elites. This isn't like a TikTok video that went a little extra viral when people are losing their minds. These are experts in the field that are putting in the legwork and the man hours to prove these things, and people are still saying that's not true. Bro, that's not there, even though they've already proven their claims multiple times thus far. Unreal.
Speaker 2: What are they trying to protect, bro?
Speaker 3: Their own ego? I guess, But like that's even thinking that. Let's say you're an Egyptologist. You've got forty years of egyptology under your belt, You're a professor right at the University of Oxford and Cairo.
Speaker 4: You are like the guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, this doesn't detract from anything that you have ever taught people. You yourself, as an expert, have only gone so far because there's a lot still unknown about ancient Egypt.
Speaker 4: You may know how to read the higher glyphs.
Speaker 3: You may be able to tell me the King's list you may be able to tell me the series of events of the historicity, but there's a certain point where there is no written record, and there's a certain point where we really just don't know what it was. We believe this was for spiritual or religious things in reality that may have had some sort of very technological reason behind it. We just don't know. Finding out more about these pyramids if anything, would help you in your Egyptology studies, it shouldn't take away or bastardize any of your research that you've done. And if so, perhaps it's time to peel back the layers of your own onion and maybe adjust some theories that you've had thus far, or if your theories were proven wrong, it's time to come forward and say that, Like, there's no reason to hold up the stigma of it like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's definitely not going to dissuade tourism by any means. If anything, it's gonna make people more interested to go check out the Great Pyramids, So that can't be it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if anything, that's gonna put more students in your lecture halls to learn more about this wild shit. Why would you get mad and detract from it, my boy.
Speaker 2: Fucking gatekeepers, dude. I really believe that that's what's going on here. There's gatekeepers of this information. And I don't know, maybe I don't even want.
Speaker 3: To get too woo woo with it, but why not.
Speaker 2: Fucket, maybe fucking maybe they have found a way to be able to channel some of this information, and the old gods said, you got to hide this information, you got to hide this technology or something like that. You know, Like, I don't even think that that's viable, to be honest with you, I'm just throwing out, like, I don't know. I don't know what else to think as to why you would hide this information in the first place.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, to even put this to some sort of a contrived example, right, Let's say hypothetically that we discover some ancient scroll that we're able to read that says that the uh, the ancient Hindu. No no, no, cause that's kind of lost in a lot of history and law as well. Ancient Rome. Okay, Let's say that come to find out they were dealing with nuclear materials. Now, maybe they didn't have nuclear bombs or nuclear reactors, but let's say that they happen to stumble upon uranium and through some crazy way of technology, they were able to find a way to refine it. Okay, Why would there then be all these scholarly types to shit on that theory even though there's evidence to say that that's what happened. Why, if anything, as we go on and on about how technologically advanced Rome was, we still can't recreate things that they did and all this. Why wouldn't that just add to the to the repertoire of Rome. How and why we do think that that takes away from it? That makes no sense. It's like that with this so saying that the pyramids were actually some sort of a generator or frequency modulator, whatever the case is. That doesn't take away from what the Pharaohs accomplished. That doesn't take away from any of the historicity of how important the Nile River was.
Speaker 4: It didn't It didn't take away from any of that.
Speaker 3: It adds to the lore.
Speaker 2: Bro I Yeah, it makes it more fascinating in that way. Like I don't know. I think that either A they're incompetent and want to just stick to whatever their beliefs are, or B they already know and they don't want others knowing. That's the only two things. That's the only two things it could be. It's either in competency and wanting to stick to what you believe to be true, or you're hiding some information. That's the only two things it could be.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, honestly, we find ourselves in one hundred percent agreement on this one big dog. So now I got this other article pulled up. Here the two individuals that are running these tests that are being brought up today, the underground section of these pyramids that is being spearheaded by two individuals, Corrado Malanga and Philipo beyond Y, probably butchering those names, but it is what it is. How SAAR technology works, explained in wake of Giza Pyramid discovery. So who are these dudes, Let's go ahead and read in.
Speaker 2: A team led by coronat Are Corrado Malanga and Philippo Beyondi released a press release on March fifteenth announcing their discovery of a nearly two kilometer long subterranean system beneath the Giza Pyramids. According to the Reese Report, which we're gonna watch, the discovery was made using synthetic aperture radar and a proprietary software developed by Filipo Beyondi absolutely Courando or karate.
Speaker 3: That is a weird word.
Speaker 2: Corrado I guess Corrado Malanga is a scholar from the University of Pisa and Filippio Bond Beyondy. They're Italian, I think right, from the University of Strathclyde and is involved in radar and remote sensing research. They released their peer reviewed study on air EXIEV in twenty twenty two titled Synthetic Aperture Radar Doppler Tomography reveals details of undiscovered high resolution internal structure of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Speaker 3: And that's the study that we were reading earlier. It is a very, very very long document, but that's how it goes with professional and academic journals.
Speaker 4: It's never like a one page read.
Speaker 3: They go in depth and break down every single bit of it because it's going to be held up to scrutiny by their peers, so they want to make sure they cover every side of their ass before they.
Speaker 4: Come out with this new information to the world.
Speaker 3: So if anybody would like to look that up, it is literally a Google search away.
Speaker 2: According to NASA Earth Data synthetic aperture radar is a radar used in remote sensing to create two dimensional images or three dimensional reconstructions.
Speaker 3: Yes, good cult members, that is true. To talk about what's being discovered underneath the pyramids means that we are using NASA. I'm very sorry. I know it's going to upset some people, but if we are going to look at what's underneath this with any kind of credibility, it was used and it came from NASA. They're the ones that use the satellites to make the scan happen. So some people will say that NASA is a complete lyar top to bottom. But if that's the case, that means that everything about these pyramids is a lie.
Speaker 4: Now we have to at least give the credits where they're due.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not somebody that necessarily questions satellites. They are floating around in low Earth orbit, which is not something that is beyond imagination of possibility. I know some people like to say, well, there's satlloons whatever, there's something up in the fucking sky that can send radar down onto these pyramids, So look at that however you want. But it says the researchers aim to determine what was underneath the Cafra Pyramid, the second largest pyramid on the Giza Plateau. As per the Reese Report, the proprietary software created by beyond E turned the SAAR signals into phononic information. Multiple SAR images from different angles helped to create a three D model of the subterranean system beneath the pyramid. Eight cylindrical structures, which seem to be hollow vertical wells, have been discovered beneath the pyramid. The wells are six hundred and forty eight meters long and stand on top of two cubic structures which are nearly eighty meters per side. The entire subterranean system is approximately two kilometers long.
Speaker 3: Ro Damn, this is not a small thing. This isn't like a little block that's under the under the sand. Here they are how deep, right, And they are six hundred and forty eight meters long and upwards of like seven eighty meters per side of a cube. So we're talking seven hundred meters down below the surface of like the plane of the base of the pyramid.
Speaker 2: A kilometer is like pretty close to a mile, right.
Speaker 3: It's two point two kilometers per mile or is that kilograms per pound? Excuse me, I might be a little off on that one. So either way, it goes we're talking about eight hundred meters down. We're talking about going coming upon four fifths of a kilometer down, and they dug that allegedly.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm trying to research. I don't I don't know the conversion rate or whatever, but okay, here we go. So one kilometer is approximately equal too point six two miles, okay, okay, so one mile would be one point six kilometers. So anyway, so it's talking about how many kilometers did it say two kilometers long? So over that's like, what is it? One one and a quarter miles?
Speaker 3: Yep, one and a quarter miles. Okay, So that's how long this subterranean situation is. And it's coming up on eight hundred meters down, give or take seven hundred meters down. It's pretty fucking impressive, right, and we just discovered it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it says the Reachers researchers used the same SAAR technology and discovered the two other pyramids near the Kaffra Pyramid have the same subterranean system them underneath. As per the Reese Project, that this discovery disproves the previous notion that the Pyramids of Giza were made only to honor the dead, which, of course I don't know how people just just accepted that for so long.
Speaker 3: Why what if there's never been a body found inside the pyramids, why would they think it's a burial structure, like from a archaeological, from an anthropological, from a historol whatever, whatever. If you go to a place that's called a cemetery and find no bodies, it's obviously not a fucking cemetary. If you go to this great structure that's supposed to be a burial mound or a place to honor the dead and find no evidence of dead there, clearly that's not what it is. But for some reason they just ran with it, because well, why else would they build these pyramids? I don't know, but it wasn't as a cemetary plot.
Speaker 2: Bro I swear we've had this conversation before. I just got a the weirdest sense of deja vu.
Speaker 4: We've talked about the Pyramids on many an episode good Sir.
Speaker 2: And specifically this what I just read. This is not an older article, right, No.
Speaker 4: This was published a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: What the fuck that is so strange? Like DejaVu was a motherfucker, dude, it is it is.
Speaker 3: Indeed, now there have been pyramids that were built to be burial structures, and inside of those pyramids you can find Sarcofa guy and all the fixings and the jars with the guts in it, and the gold and the food and whatever else. They have pyramids that were built for that purpose. The Great Pyramids in Giza were clearly not built for that purpose. And now they use the same scans, not just of the Cofree Pyramid, all three of them have this exact same structure going on underground, dude, and they connect.
Speaker 2: Well, it says. Last year, an L shaped underground anomaly was found in a graveyard near the Great Pyramid of Kufu. From twenty twenty one to twenty twenty three, a Japanese Egyptian research team analyzed the royal cemetery beside the Great Pyramid of Kufu. According to the Smithsonian Magazine, Higashi Nippon International University and Tohoku University in Japan and the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics and Egypt worked together. They published their study in May of twenty twenty four in the journal Archaeological Prospection. The team of researchers used underground penetrating radar and electrical resistivity tomography and found an L shaped anomaly six point five feet beneath the ground. The anomaly appeared to be approximately thirty three feet long. Illuminati confirmed the studies. Lead author multi Yuki Sato from Tohuku University in Japan, told the Art newspaper that the team did not expect to find the anomaly in the Royal Graveyard. He suspected it that it was part of an artificial object. He goes, it could be a part of an artificial object because the L shape cannot be created in natural geological structures. We hope to find something, but we did not expect to find it here or there.
Speaker 3: Now you say Illuminati confirmed, I say ancient free masonry.
Speaker 4: Because that L shape is that not what a square looks like?
Speaker 3: And it's thirty three feet long?
Speaker 2: I mean you say Illuminati or I say Illuminati. You say free Mason. I say Tomato. You say Tomato.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tators and maters, Dude, Taylor's gonna take Hater's gonna hate. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm fucked that one up. Hater's gonna hate tayor's gonna pot.
Speaker 2: Take there you go. So, yeah, this is a post. It says, in twenty twenty four, archaeologists uncovered a peculiar L shape structure buried beneath the beside the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 3: So there was the Royal Cemetery, not the Giant Pyramids. Right there next to the Giant Pyramids was the Royal Cemetery and it was found this this structure. Now you see we were talking about how earlier the the hollows will light the fuck up on screen, right right, So it's beyond like somebody's saying, well, it's not real.
Speaker 4: That's not really there, bro, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Every time we run this scam, we find what we're looking for and we didn't expect to find this here, but we found it here. No, bro, that ain't real.
Speaker 2: So what is that?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Explain that away? Are you saying that the radar is malfunctioning? Like what are they saying about it? They just don't believe it, Like how do you not believe scientific proof?
Speaker 3: Well, so that's the thing. Then they're saying like okay, maybe artificial like what they mean by that is like, uh, this didn't naturally form the earth just from wear and tear and weathering and all that. This l shape didn't just s up there. This was man made.
Speaker 2: All the more reason to go investigate.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, Like if it.
Speaker 2: Was naturally forming, I'd be less interested.
Speaker 3: I agreed.
Speaker 2: You know, like we're talking about the fucking pyramids. We don't think that they just sprouted up from the ground because Mother Earth said so, like, you know, there's more to it, Like there there's a reason, there's a rhyme or reason for all this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now I think it's time for us to check out that rece report and let's just get the overview of what is blowing the internet up right now, bro.
Speaker 2: Let us go all right, so I have it? Where is it over here?
Speaker 5: Oh? That was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There we go. All right.
Speaker 2: So this is the rese Report by Greg Reese. It was actually just published the eighteenth, which is three days ago as a time of recording. But yeah, it's it's fascinating, but it's four and a half minutes.
Speaker 3: Just check it out.
Speaker 2: It is full of awesome shit. So let's see.
Speaker 9: Corrado Malanga from the University of Pisa and Filipo Beyondi, involved in radar and remote sensing research with the University of Strathclyde, published peer reviewed research in twenty twenty two via MDPI entitled Synthetic Aperture Radar Doppler Tomography reveals details of undiscovered high resolution internal structure of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Their research was conducted using SAR data synthetic aperture radar along with proprietary software developed by Filipo Beyondi that transforms the radar signals into phononic information which allows for the detection of millimetric vibrations. This cutting edge technology is capable of revealing undergradu structures invisible to traditional methods and revealed internal structures never seen before. Having established their expertise in using SAR to explore pyramid structures non invasively, a recent press release on their current project was released last Saturday. This March fifteenth. Press release summarized the key findings in the team's research of the second largest pyramid of the Giza Plateau, known as the Cofrey Pyramid, and what they found was astonishing. The analysis of dozens of tomographic SAR images obtained from different angles enabled the three D reconstruction of inside the pyramid of Cofrey and deep beneath the surface of the plateau. Near the base of the pyramid, five identical structures are seen, connected by geometric pathways. Inside each of these are five horizontal levels and a sloping roof. Below these five structures are eight cylindrical structures, which appear to be vertical wells, hollow inside and surrounded by descending spiral pathways. These eight vertically aligned cylindrical structures, arranged in two parallel rows from north to south, descend to a depth of six hundred and forty eight meters, where they all merge into two large cubic structures measuring approximately eighty meters per side. The entire structure extends approximately two kilometers beneath the surface and extends beneath all three pyramids of the Giza Plateau complex. Mainstream egyptology tells us that the Giza Pyramids were tombs for pharaohs Cufu, Cofre, and Minkoure, and that they were built around twenty five hundred BC using ramps, sledges, and levers, but the redundant mathematics in their construction, which include pie, the Golden ratio, and the speed of light, along with the testimony of today's expert architects, suggests that the official story does not hold up. The massive underground structure revealed by the recent SAR data shows what appears to be a mechanical or functional system, and this has been hypothesized in the past. Nikola Tesla believed that the pyramids could harness Earth's natural frequencies. This arguably inspired his experiments in wireless energy transmission and scalar waves. In the Giza Power Plant, Christopher Dunn argued that the Great Pyramid was a power generating machine, using resonant and acoustic forces to convert mechanical stress into electricity. In The Giza Death Star, Joseph Ferrell proposed that the Great Pyramid of Giza was a weapon of mass destruction, using a type of physics that he calls paleophysics to focus energy. As a scaler weapon, the cylindrical wells could be conduits for energy or sound waves, and the cubic structures might serve as energy storage or stabilization units akin to components and a large scale weapon or generator, and the detection of vibrations in the pyramids internal structures reflects all of these ideas. The CAFRE Project hopes to plan an excavation in order to discover more about this underground structure, but history shows that this will be very difficult to get approval for Greg reece reporting.
Speaker 3: Okay, beautifully said.
Speaker 2: Dude, Greg Reas is one of the goats. He's on for anybody who doesn't know that who this gentleman is. He always does like a lot of reports for info Wars and shit like that. He's been doing it for forever, like I think ever since I started watching info Wars a long time ago. He's been doing it ever since then. So the way he does reporting, I mean, the research that he's able to do and to be able to compress it in tiny little short videos like this amazing work. So I absolute I buy all of it, like, and it's not even something that you gotta buy, Like, it's nothing that you gotta believe, Like it's all out there. It's just the way that some people are able to comprehend and compress it and give it to the masses in that way.
Speaker 3: Just brilliant. I mean, this is scientifically backed at this time, right so as a matter of fact, let's read the article. I mean, I guarantee there it goes more in depth than.
Speaker 2: It No, no, it's just everything that he just said.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, I don't know if I necessarily agree with either of those books that were brought up, one of them to say that it was maybe a power generator, right, and it was using acoustics. It's very possible maybe it was using some sort of electromagnetism, right. We also know that the site itself is very high as far as electromagnetism magnetic resolution goes. I don't at this moment anyway, believe that the Pyramids were used as some sort of a weapon of mass destruction. I it could be very well could be. It's a greater than zero percent chance of that. I'm not saying like.
Speaker 4: Oh, the Egyptians they were so peaceful.
Speaker 3: Like, No, they weren't. They were a warring tribe.
Speaker 2: Like, let's not side step as all the successful people were back in the day. You had to be a war you had to be warring like that was the only way to survive.
Speaker 3: Had to be. But that being said, I also believe that there is a connection to these to the obelisks that are found all over Egypt. I think it is at this time. I believe that is way more likely that this was some sort of I don't want to use the term radio, and all of the obelisks were antennas, although we have also speculated that a time or two before maybe a communication network, maybe a it's possible as a spiritual connection with network, right, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm most inclined to believe that. I'm not even gonna go woo woo here. I think that this was actual technology to be able to converse with what maybe on the other side, like whether they were the gods that they worshiped, or whatever the case may be. Maybe they were communicating with people on other planets and other star systems or something like that. Like we just don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's also again we don't know what if this was like an early form of like Morse code, like this was the telegram, Like somebody would get on an novelisk and like tap on it in a certain way and it would transmit that back to the Great Pyramid, and it was used for communication in some sort of an ancient way.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could have been an ancient computer you know, like how you were talking about, Like if you look back, what is it like back in the nineteen forties and fifties whenever they first came up with the first computer or it was like somewhere like way before you think it was like the dude, those computers. It took up an entire room for one computer. Could could the ancient pyramid of Giza or the pyramids of Giza be been like the precursor to that, right, the computer that took up a whole room.
Speaker 3: That was cutting edge as compared to what the ancient Egyptians were dealing with. They needed acreage and kilometers down and up of the surface to be able to make a computation happen.
Speaker 4: It's very possible.
Speaker 2: We don't know shit, We don't know shit about fuck actually.
Speaker 3: Oh man, now those cubes that are at the bottom. Now again, I don't know how how strong of a claim this is, but there is some people on the Internet that believe that that those cubes are holding the ancient library from Egypt. Okay, now.
Speaker 4: I am not of that belief myself.
Speaker 2: Library in the form of books you mean scrolls, okay, I read and tablets and things not.
Speaker 3: I mean Yeah, it's the same type of people on the internet that are like, you know, the ancient technology, it's all been lost, and this had the key to it all and we just don't know because we can't read it now because it's all been lost. And it's like, Okay, I'm not gonna say there's a less than zero percent chance of that.
Speaker 4: Fine, Fine, but seeing as.
Speaker 3: How there's no way to get down to it. It's not like this was encapsulated and the highest scholars of ancient Egypt would like have us that that spiral way to get down there. Yeah, it's not like that staircase, you know what I mean. These are more like tubes. I mean, maybe the hell the hell they're gonna get back up.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe whenever you go down there, you don't need to come back up.
Speaker 3: Who's to say, right, I don't know. I don't know. We're gonna find out more if they ever do get the excavation permits and get down there and check it out. But I am still the belief that this was more of a mechanical device or something along those lines. The fact that all these columns are hollow, the entire one hundred and eighty meters down those big pillars are hollow. It's not like that was used to hold up the pyramids. I mean in one sense, yes, right, in one sense, yeah, those are used for structural means to hold up the weight of the pyramids on the sands of the Egyptian plane.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 3: But dude, if you were going to do that, wouldn't you just build the footprint of it down a little bit, right? You would have like a slab that you would bury, and it would just be a massive rectangular block that you.
Speaker 4: Would then build on top of.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't go through the process of making these one hundred and eighty meter deep tubes connected to these giant eighty by eighty y eighty meter cubes, with these spiral tubes going up the whole weight like that. There was way more intentional design that was being put towards this. In my personal opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with that. I think that there has to be more than just scrolls. I mean would have to be. It seems very technological, you know, like that's a lot of extra work just to be just to house these scrolls in some you know, exquisite compartment underneath of the pyramid. You know, so I actually there's there's some there's some stuff that I have been looking into as far as this whole pyramid situation, and it actually dates back a couple of years ago, whenever we were still in Christie's studio, whenever we had the conversation about your boy Maurice Doriel. I'm so glad you brought that up, because I was going to bring that up myself. He's over here saying that there are twelve emerald tablets underneath the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Doctor bitch, there's not. There's pillars and cubes and all this other shit under them that we didn't know about, which is wild. But no, there's no ancient emerald tablets underneath the pyramids.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not, but but the halls of a mentee that you always hear your boy Billy Carson bring up, which are documented within the Emerald Tablets of the Atlantean written by Maurice Dorriel. There's something possibly here. And so this is actually when was this He can't even tell when this article is written anyway, But I just want to read this real quick because and maybe we can apply it. This is just I'm not saying that this is the absolute truth. I'm saying it's a possible theory when we're talking about the Pyramids. But this is from universe inside you dot com. That's my kind of people right there. But it says the secrets of the secrets hidden in the Pyramids and Sphinx. On November tenth, nineteen ninety three, an hour long documentary titled The Mystery of the Sphinx was broadcast in primetime on NBC to some thirty million viewers across the United States. The documentary, which would go on to win an Emmy Award for its work, detailed a series of geological inside surveys conducted around the Giza Plateau between nineteen ninety one and nineteen ninety three by a team of Egyptologists led by John Anthony West. What West and his team discovered during these surveys stunned the viewing audience. According to geological evidence, the Sphinx was not forty five hundred years old and was commonly accepted or as was commonly accepted, but much older, in fact, over ten thousand years old, dating back well before the rise of the Egyptian civilization as we know it. Further, seismic surveys showed a vast expanse of unexplored tunnels and chambers underneath the Sphinx, stretching deep underground. Documentary viewers and historians across the world wondered what this could mean, what secrets could be hidden in these unexplored depths. That same year, another team led by German robotics engineer Rudolph Gattenbrink, sent a small robot equipped with a camera down an unexplored eight by eight inch shaft within the Great Pyramid. The robot crawled slowly for two hundred feet until it reached a startling impasse, which appeared to be a door made of limestone or marble. More incredibly, a door seemed to have two copper handles on it. Metals such as copper is not found anywhere else in the Great Pyramid, leaving Gadenbrink and his team to wonder if they were in fact handles, or perhaps keys or something else. Entirely more importantly, they wondered what could be behind this door. So this is kind of a little bit what we're talking about right here. This well, I don't know if this is that necessarily the chamber that you were talking about, but it's pointing towards the same kind of thing right here, right, it says, the suppression of archaeological finding. So this is going to get into you know, like they have been finding this kind of information for forever. But Egyptologists are like, nah, fam, we already know, but it says curiously. Egyptian authorities called the door a hoax and banned Gatenbrink and his team from exploring further, despite their offers to give authorities the robot and even train Egyptian technicians to operate the equipment and open the door. The director of the German Archaeological Archaeological Institute in Cairo, doctor Rayner Statleman, strangely sided with the Egyptian authorities, insisting this is not a door, there is nothing behind it. That same year, Egypt's Chief Inspector Inspector of antiquities, doctor Zahi hawass Uh, physically expelled John Anthony West and his team from the area after the broadcast of the miss of the Mystery of the Sphinx, in which Hawas called American hallucinations. You're hallucinating this, You're not actually.
Speaker 3: Seeing it right right right.
Speaker 2: Of course, when West attempted to obtain a permit to resume exploration, oh was that you? Or was that me?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Good?
Speaker 2: Okay um uh uh. When West attempted to obtain a permit to resume exploration in nineteen ninety five, it was Haass again who made sure the application was denied. Zahi Hawas was basically has basically obstructed us, a dejected West would later tell The New York Times. Certainly, Haas was not alone, but rather part of what some Egyptologists described as a mafia involved with the pyramids, controlling research permits, suppressing new information, and, in the words of a petition signed by the many thousands, hiding possible findings that could be of great importance to all members of the human race. The question is why why would Egyptian authorities obstruct significant research into its legendary wonders? And just what could these possible findings be that could have such great importance to all members of the human race. Perhaps hidden below the pyramids of the Giza Plateau is a history that predates ancient Egypt, a story that Shaikh's accepted mainstream knowledge to its core. So it says the question of what might be hidden under the pyramids did not start with John Anthony West and Rudolph Gatenbrink records showed that in eighteen seventeen the British Council General to Egypt, Sir Henry Salt, alongside the rogue Italian explorer Giovanni Caviglia, discovered a large tomb just west of the Great Pyramid, which opened up to a maze of subterranean passages. Unfortunately, these men were not historians and abandoned exploration of the passages when they found them devoid of the treasure that they were hunting. Yet, the stories and records alluding to the existence of a subterranean underworld beneath the pyramids have existed for thousands of years, recorded and retold by travelers, historians, and the prominent thinkers of the time. Consider ancient Greek legends about a hidden above and below ground complex known as the Labyrinth at the Hawara Pyramids, some sixty miles from Giza, as described by the fifth century BCE historian Herododus. There I saw twelve palaces regularly disposed, which had communication with each other, inter interparest and turp pursed I don't know. With with terraces and arranged around twelve halls. It is hard to believe that they are the work of man. The walls are covered with card figures, and each court is exquisitely built of white marble and surrounded by a colonnade. Near the corner where the labyrinth ends, there is a pyramid two hundred and forty feet in height, with great car figures of animals on it, and an underground passage by which it can be entered. I was told very credibly that underground chambers and passages connected this pyramid with the pyramids at Memphis. Oh boy, so that was Herodotus bringing that up. Then you got Pliny that wants to throw his two cents in here too. So the first century Roman historian Pliny wrote of a tomb deep below the sphinx, which he described as a tomb of a ruler named horror maca Harmacus that contains great treasure, so it says, he goes on to say, it says. This entrance, obstructed in our day by in our day by sands and rubbish, may still be traced between the four legs of the crouch colossus. It was formally closed by a bronze gate whose secret spring could be operated only by the magi. It was guarded by public respect and a sort of religious fear maintained its inviolability better than armed protection would have done, and the belly of the sphinx were cut out galleries leading to the subterranean part of the Great Pyramid. These galleries were so artfully crisscrossed along their course to the pyramid that in setting forth into the passage without a guide throughout this network, one ceasingly and inevitably returned to the starting point. WHOA, that is crazy, See, That's what I'm saying. Like, I think that a lot of this is like some Indiana Jones type booby trapshit that the only way you get to the information is if you know exactly what to do, when, where to press, you know, kind of things. It said, these criss cross galleryes sound not unlike a labyrinth. In the tenth century, historian and geographer Massaudi wrote about this subterranean underworld, and again in the fourteenth century, an Arab writer named ATTELASMANI I think, recorded the existence of underground passages beneath the pyramids, and a manuscript still kept in the British Museum. In fact, as British explorer Andrew Collins pointed out, ancient funerary texts clearly allude to the existence of a subterranean world in the vicinity of the Giza Pyramids. Even the name of the area suggests this to be true. Giza was called Roustau in ancient times. Rostau translates to the mouth of the passages, the gateway to the Durat or other world. Whoa baby, let's go.
Speaker 4: And that would make sense.
Speaker 3: They would put a royal cemetery right next to these pyramids if it was indeed the mouth to the other side.
Speaker 2: If you will, holy shit, it says. If history and modern scientific research are to be believed, there can be little doubt that a vast subterranean underworld exists beneath the Giza Plateau. But what is it for and who built it? In the nineteen thirties, famed American psychic Edgar Casey, one of the goats known as the Sleeping Prophet, made a curious assertion. He claimed to have received a vision that the Sphinx was not forty five hundred years old, as was commonly accepted, but rather over ten thousand years old, and further that concealed beneath it was the so called Hall of Records containing ancient knowledge and wisdom, the true history of the human race. Where these were these the ramblings of a lunatic or something more. As early as three hundred BC, the Greek philosopher Crantor spoke of spoke about pillars of stone which line passageways under the pyramids, pillars with a record of prehistory chiseled into them. In the fourth century, Roman historian Marsillinius I think noted ancient knowledge recorded on subterranean walls beneath the pyramids, designed he believed to preserve said knowledge through the great flood. MAZOUDI, writing in the tenth century, described, and this is his quote, written accounts of wisdom and acquirements in the different arts and sciences were hidden deep under the pyramids, that they might remain as records for the benefit of those who could afterwards comprehend them. In his own incredible words, he goes, I have seen things that one does not describe for fear of making people doubt one's intelligence. But I still have seen them. In the fourteen hundreds, Christian Rosenkrutz, the founder of the Order of the Rosa Crucians, spoke of a secret chamber beneath the ground of the Giza plateau filled with library books containing ancient knowledge. So that's probably where that comes from. That's the Rosicrucians kind of ideology there. It must be asked, therefore, if such a cache of knowledge does or even might exist, why would this existence be so vigorously denied by Egyptian authorities. Why would further research and exploration be subverted and shut down? Why would these authorities assert, as they did in nineteen seventy two, that no one should pay any attention to the preposterous claims in regard to the interior of the Great Pyramid or the presumed passageways in unexcavated temples and halls beneath the sands in the pyramid district. So this goes on and on. It is fucking what like an amazing, fascinating article here, But it just it's lending credence to the certain spiritual philosophers and psychics and all that of certain times in aligning it with what could possibly be beneath the pyramids here, which I find fascinating. If it is indeed a some sort of spiritual device, some sort of way of connecting with other worldly or underworldly type things, like, I don't know, I'm I'm somebody I don't just call bullshit on all channelers or all psychics, like I like to root them out in my own kind of way. Are there are absolutely bullshitters out there? I do not question that whatsoever. I've met many of them for sure, But I do believe that there are some that are absolutely tuning in. And what's fascinating is is that you get some of them that like they tune in and it's actually right, you know. So that's what I find so fascinating about it. But I do have something that I did want to read as well. So we were talking a little bit about the about Maurice Dorio, right, and I know that you're not the biggest fan of them, and old and then his wife even came forward later and said he was full of shit and it was all a grift. Well, I mean, she could have been a spiteful bitch, for all we know, that's always possible. I mean, we know of these kind of but I was just looking it up and I found another little thing that said in the Emerald Tablets of the Atlantean both discusses advanced technology and the use of powerful otherworldly devices hidden beneath the pyramids, particularly in the Hall of a Mentee beneath the Great Pyramid. These descriptions are layered with symbolism, but they also present some very intriguing ideas about ancient civilizations and their connection to technologies far beyond what we understand today. So the first one that they mentioned is the secret Chamber of Knowledge and its technology, Thoth mentions, and this is all in the Maurice Storiel book. So there is the Emerald Tablet, which is confirmed a real thing. But then there's the emerald tablets of the Atlantean which this Maurice Storio was said to have channeled this information. Maybe he was a grifter, maybe he was full of shit, But a lot of people have read that and it resonates in a weird way. So I don't know what to do with that kind of shit, But it does say that both mentions that hidden beneath the pyramids is a chamber or hall of immense power where the ancient wisdom and technology of Atlantis has been preserved. In Tablet eleven, the Key of Wisdom, both writes about the existence of devices that manipulate the forces of nature and the cosmos, where he writes in quotes, deep in the Earth's heart lies the halls of a mentee for or far beneath the islands of sunken Atlantis, halls of the dead, and halls of the living, bathed in the fire of the infinite. All so it says here both seems to allude to technology that harnesses cosmic energy, potentially something like a form of energy control or quantum field manipulation. These technologies are buried deep beneath the earth in what could be seen as a kind of time capsule for humanity's future development. So I'm not saying that Maurice d'riel was somebody who you could look to as some kind of grand wizard. Not saying that, but there is something there that somehow he was talking about shit beneath the pyramids that seems to correlate with what we're finding today in one way or another. And now I don't want people to just assume and look at some of these pictures and be like that's all there is. There's still a lot more to discover down there, Like this is just on the surface type shit what they were allowed to find. Imagine if they get full access to be able to really go down there and excavate, excavate and try and see what they can find, you know. So that's my thing, you know, in anybody who's read the Emerald Tablets of the Atlantean, I get it. It's not for everybody, And I wouldn't try and even push my beliefs on anybody else, because I think it's a person to person kind of thing. It's not for necessarily the masses. But I am interested in all the different ways to be able to receive some kind of information that's just personally me. But then of course, you know, he gets into certain crystals and the Atlanteans and the possible keys of the un underworld and shit like that. But I did find the just the mention of the Halls of Amenity, which you know, it says while Thoth's account is mystical, or Maurice Doriel's account of Thoth, you know, you know what I mean. It could be interpreted as metaphorically pointing toward the fact that ancient cultures may have had access to knowledge or technology that are that we are only beginning to rediscover. The subterranean chambers described in recent scans of Giza could in some sense be seen as a modern echo of the kinds of mystical technology technological archives that that Thoth was speaking of. So I can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I know that some people like to, and I've recently kind of redacted a lot of what I've what I've said about, you know, sad Guru or even uh Darryl Lonka in that kind of shit. I think that there's still good nuggets like you can't just I get it. Some of these people may be controlled by the World Economic Forum or whatever the fuck. Maybe they're democrat or whatever. I don't care about that. I want the information. That's what I'm interested in personally.
Speaker 3: Whenever I looked at Maurice Doyle, aside from him acclaiming things that he saw and writing a whole book about it, then it was discovered that it was all in the astral that he saw these things, and sidestepping my opinions on that one alone. Whenever it was about Toath the Atlantean, and he basically gave Toath an entirely different backstory, with different parentage and a different life story than the actual Egyptians that worshiped him believed. That's when it kind of started to go off the rails for me a bit, right, I mean as far as like people reading it and gaining something from it. I mean, hell, there's people that read the Nation of Islam's shit from Farakhan and from the guy before him, and they got something from that, and it really resonated with them. It doesn't make it real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Sure, but as we see here, the Egyptians and the Egyptologists are clearly hoarding some kind of information. And are we to assume that the ancient Egyptians? I mean, I would imagine this is just how I look at this kind of stuff, because I don't think that a lot of this spiritual knowledge I'll say in quotes just to cover my own ass from being considered too woo woo, But I don't think that a lot of this spiritual knowledge, I don't think that a lot of people would be open to it, you know what I mean. Like, I think that it is kind of for the people who are initiated in some kind of way, which is why you would have certain secret societies and shit like that. You know, a lot of that of what they talk about the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians and all of that, you know, older type shit, which is still going on today in some kind of way. I think that I think that you're going to have religion for the masses, and you'll have Sunday service and you'll have Wednesday services, and that's all great, but some people really start to question where the fuck did we actually come from, Like if you questioned that we were formed from mud and clay, if you question that there is some higher power and stuff like that, Like, I think that you should be looking into a lot, a lot more personally, Like if you're on an actual journey to find some kind of truth, you got to look at all the different resources. And that's what certain secret societies tend to employ. Now, I'm not trying to sit over here and say that secret societies are going to help us rise up in some kind of way. I think that they're doing it, you know, for their own matter. But that's not to say that all the secret societies who look into a lot of this Egyptian shit, that they're not onto something like I think that they are in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: No, No, I hear what you're saying, and I'm not trying to detract from it just because my own religious bias is here.
Speaker 2: And I'm not calling you out either on that, by the way. I'm just speaking, you know, openly with it.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel attacked by any means.
Speaker 3: But it's like, regardless of whether it's a secret society or more of like a fringe religion or a fringe faith, there is always descent among them, right. I mean, even the Order of the Golden Dawn, who was one of the earliest that we know about hermetic organizations that were really diving into the Ancients and to the Eastern philosophies and to the Egyptian philosophies, all these things, they had like four different splits off of them because of people with their opinions not being able to just come together and look at it from the bigger picture. It was it always descends it, and it could be the same to Christianity, it could be the same to Islam. Doesn't matter, doesn't matter the religion or the faith or even the scientific belief systems, You're always going to have dissent and dissemination among the people at the top. Right, They're always going to have these fringe theories and split off and then you have camps that get up and everybody gets clicked up based off of what resonates more with them, and it's that's just how it goes.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, that's why one of the sayings on meta mysteries is is that we don't know what we don't know. Therefore, if we go into learning about some kind of article or whatever, we don't have some kind of pre judging already before we even go into it, because that kind of shifts our perspective in that kind of way. You know, in certain cases like this, you got to throw out a lot of what you learned, you know. I mean, I'm not saying that you can't apply it in some kind of way after, but while you're taking in the information, it has to be something that you're entirely open to. Otherwise you're just it's not going to click to you. You know, like certain people have different perspectives and you can only understand certain things through those certain perspectives. And I know, I'm kind of like, maybe I'm speaking in fucking tongues over here. It sounds kind of strange, But what I'm trying to say is is that I think that a lot of this technology was lost because of the transition of perspective that we've grown to kind of grow into in a way, like I don't know, so, I mean when we're looking at what's going on beneath the Great Pyramids, you know, whenever they start to talk about crystal technology or or copper coil technology or certain chambers, like nowadays, what are you gonna fucking apply that to It just sounds woo woo, It sounds a little bit crazy. But maybe to them that was common knowledge that you would use, right like I think, And actually I do have a couple more things that I did want to read right here before you get to that.
Speaker 3: Go for it. I was gonna bring that's the chamber with the copper handled doors and stuff. I was gonna play a little things on that, but go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh you have that sweet all right? So, but I did want to mention the you know, just hypothetically, what because that's all you can do with the little information that we have on this, what could it be? And if we are to learn from both the potential Atlantean, then this is something that you could possibly factor into in one way or another, even if you only take one percent of what he said, and apply it could just be another little nugget, so just do with that. So he gets into the crystal and light technology, which I found pretty interesting, especially whenever it's involving all this shit underneath the pyramid. But it says, thoths description often mentioned crystal technology, which plays a significant role in many esoteric interpretations of the Pyramids and ancient Egypt. He describes crystals that are used to power energy systems or his vehicles for storing and transmitting energy. These descriptions are tied to the idea that ancient civilizations, particularly Atlantis and Egypt Egypt, possessed advanced scientific knowledge of how to harness natural forces like light, sound, and energy. That sounds a lot like what fucking Tesla was interested in, right, And so there's a quote here from from the book. He goes, I Thoth, the Atlantean, give to you the secrets of the crystal. My power is My power is the power of the great light, from which all comes, into which all returns. Okay, it says. This is often interpreted as referencing crystal based technology that could potentially have been used for energy storage, interdimensional travel, or even as a kind of life extending mechanism. The great Light could metaphorically refer to a high frequency or energy resonance that these crystals could tap into. So then it gets into the teleportation, which is what I was trying to bring up. I mean, you gotta just be so fucking open minded with this shit, because we just don't know, and so anything's kind of possible here.
Speaker 5: We have no idea.
Speaker 2: We know that they were very fucking spiritual people, and not saying that they weren't savages, they definitely were. They were definitely killing. There was a lot of rape, there was a lot of slavery. They had their fucking faults. We do too, you know. But it says there are hints in the Emerald Tablets that these underground chambers also housed devices capable of teleportation, healing, and perhaps even time travel. Though speaks of how the Atlanteans and ancient Egyptians understood the laws of physics on a lit level that allowed them to manipulate time and space itself, and in the quote in the book, it says, I wield the power of the crystal, my hands move the forces shaping them as I will know ye the secret of the rays of the crystal through which the great forces of light pass through them. I control the flow of time and space. So this is often seen as evidence as a profound understanding of energy fields and dimensional shifting technologies that could only that we could only begin to comprehend today, especially with modern theories around quantum mechanics and string theory. And also, and I'll read this is the last one I'll get into. As far as the keys to the underworld, I don't fucking know, dude. I'm just trying to think with that third eye all the way open here. So Thoth also speaks of hidden keys or symbols that unlock advanced technologies and knowledge. These keys, he implies, are hidden with the pyramids and are tied to certain ancient artifacts, crystals, or machines. These keys could grant access to wisdom that transcends human understanding, unlocking the secrets of the universe. In the quote here, he goes, I hold the keys to the kingdom of Earth and of the stars. He who dares to enter the hall of a mentee must pass through the tests of knowledge, power, and wisdom. The implication is that the technology stored in these chambers is both mystical and scientific It's not just about machines, It's about the integration of knowledge and personal growth. I fuck with this hard. So what does this mean in the context of modern findings. The recent Saar scans revealing underground chambers beneath the pyramids, whether they contain advanced technology or not, might echo some of the descriptions found in Thoughts writings. In modern terms, the technology describes could resemble advanced forms of energy manipulation, think of Tesla coils, free energy devices, or quantum computers, or even healing technology that draws upon the electromagnetic fields. The idea of him and chambers could correspond to Thot's reference to powerful hidden knowledge and machinery beneath the pyramids. Although we can't draw a direct line between the Emerald tablets and modern scientific discoveries like those found with the Saar scannings, the similarities and concept are definitely thought provoking. Both talk about the hidden realms beneath the surface and an understanding of forces that modern science is only beginning to touch upon.
Speaker 3: So it's so crazy to me that these new scientific discoveries even further shit on Doril and Toe, the Atlantean and the Emerald tablets, and then from another perspective, it like leads more credence to it.
Speaker 2: That blows my mind, that's what I'm saying. And look, he was said to have channeled this, he was said to have what Astra projected to under the Great Pyramids. Dude, if they end up finding some fucking emerald tablets beneath the pyramids, this is going to shift how everybody has always looked at channeling for forever. Now you're going to get somebody who's saying, well, he wasn't channeling Thoth. He was actually channeling a demon, and that demon, you know, wrote on those tablets, and it's clearly the fall of humanity of once we get our once we get access to him. And I'm like, okay, Like at a certain point you gotta look at this shit and be like there might be something to it. I mean, yeah, in those cubes, if they are in fact emerald tablets housed underneath them or in them or something like that, and it's confirmed that Dorile was actually on one, then like, okay, now we have to go ahead and just redo everything we think we understand about, even the translation of the hieroglyphs, because clearly they would be incorrect because they have an entire storyline to go along with Toath, where he came from, the com crown, he wears all these things. If what Dorile was saying is true and Toath came from Atlantis, everything that we think we know about Egyptology is completely wiped off the face of the earth, which lends a little credence to these people that are going in and being gate keeped by these Egyptologists. Maybe they're just giving you the crumbs. And that's what I'm trying to build here, and that's what all the researchers and scientific people were trying to build here as well, is that they're basically only giving you the crumbs. They're not allowing you to see even what the fucking pyramids were for, you know, like we just look at them. Oh we don't know how old they are. We don't know what they were used for. There were burial tombs. Get the fuck out of here with that. They had the royal cemetery next to the pyramids. The royals weren't allowed to be buried inside of the pyramids if they were an ancient burial tombs. Like, no, you're wrong, Like that's not what they were.
Speaker 3: Used for right, absolutely agree with you on that. I just as of currently, I still think Doriel was a quack. But I could be so wrong. I could be seeing he was.
Speaker 2: At least in some kind of direction somewhat right from what we're understanding here. For the longest time, they didn't even accept that there was anything under the pyramids, and Doriel was there back in the early nineteen hundreds talking about it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not to say that he was the first one to ever say that. You know, we had other you know, philosophers and other shit that were also suspecting that there had to be something beneath the pyramids. I mean, the halls of AMENSI are something pretty fucking fascinating. I just love about how it ties in to the electrical, the geomagnetic, the human being, the light, and about how maybe it might be like an ascended master type passage way to reach the other side.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 2: That's my kind of shit right there.
Speaker 3: I love that maybe it very well, maybe that all of this was done for some sort of a spiritual enlightenment modality, if you will. I'm still currently of the belief that was more of a technology side of things. The electromagnetism, electric tricity, possibly something along those lines.
Speaker 4: Maybe the combination thereof.
Speaker 2: Yeah I come from I believe that it's probably a It has to be a combination of the both, Like you're like, I don't know. I think about like certain even meditations, for example, Imagine how meditations or prayer could be somehow magnified for the gods or the god or somebody to be able to hear it, heightened in some kind of sense, Like I don't know, Like I like to believe that there could have been some kind of technology that would be able to make that more powerful, maybe make your conversations more powerful with the divine in some kind of way. I'm not saying that I'm one hundred percent right, I'm just speculating. I'm thinking third eye all the way open, because there's not really a good explanation yet.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I'm with you. Then that's the thing. It's all in the hypothetical realm right now. We only just figured out there's something underneath them, you know what I mean, it's only a week old. Who knows will know in ten years? Who knows what we will know in one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Who's to say I mean, anything is possible, and I'm excited. I'm excited that I'm alive during this time. Yeah, like, what a fucking time to be alive, dude.
Speaker 4: All Right, So this video is from Nocturnal News.
Speaker 3: It talks about the Queen's Chamber air shaft and what these strange hieroglyphics are, what they're hiding in my thoughts. So this is the door that was in question earlier with these copper handles. And I haven't watched this video yet. I just kind of actually know we can go back a little bit more to find how they got to it, because the little robot that was going down this little eight by eight inch shaft to get to the room.
Speaker 4: Let's see what they got, bro.
Speaker 10: Or you know, chemicals to pass through, you know, for in two thousand or two, basically power the pyramid, you know, going all the way up to the capstone, the King's chamber, the subterranean chamber, because there's three that we know of now. In the King's Chamber, the shaft will exit the pyramid, but it does not in the Queen's Chamber.
Speaker 5: So and again, what are these markings? You know?
Speaker 10: You know, I watched a few videos and documentaries how they built these, and it was incredible, the links that they went through, the effort they put into this was amazing. Okay, so it had to serve, you know, some type of purpose, right, It wasn't just something they kind of threw in there, like gutters on your house.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know there's a reason for this, you know.
Speaker 10: But unfortunately, you know, the authorities, the powers that be, you know, they hide the truth, kind of like NASA, kind of like the government.
Speaker 5: You know, they hide the truth. You know. So I'm going to dig into it now.
Speaker 10: I already have two or three other videos prepared, you know, because the thing is, you know, the more I look into it, the more I realized that, you know, I could make a hundred videos. I mean just on the blocking stone alone, the copper handles alone, the hieroglyphs alone, these weird markings alone. I mean, you know, the subterranean chambers, the causeway, the Sphinx, the Great Hall of Records. I mean, they're so much to go over here. I just kind of wanted to do a quick overall video of this one particular air shaft, and you know, maybe you guys out there can tell me what you know, you know, because I know, we we got a lot of smart people out there, and I love, you know, hearing your feedback. But again, keep in mind, okay, keep in mind the handle right there on the right. In ninety three, the handle was there, Okay, two thousand and two it was gone. What happened to it? So who went in there between ninety three and oh two? Who went in there? And what do they do? And what did they find?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: Someone on YouTube recreated the handles right there. Now we know copper it is. You know, it's a conductor of electricity, you know. So again that kind of adds credibility to the theory that it could be a power plant, you know, but again I think it's something to do with resonance with audio.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 10: Also, you know I mentioned the ball and the copper hook they found and the piece of what, well, the piece of wood vanished.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: They wanted to do radiocarbon dating, and I don't know if they ever did or not. I want to need to look into it, but it disappeared. They discovered it later at a university, but I haven't really looked any further, you know, beyond that point. So but truly incredible. This is just amazing to me. You know the a's thinking. You know, people were crazy, they say, oh it's a powerful.
Speaker 4: Look at that. The handle is broke off.
Speaker 3: My god. Now you see how they bore it in. They got the approval and they dug in, and then they went on the other side of it. So now you know what's on the other side of that door. But even still that was unknown until ninety three. I mean, why the fuck would you need handles in there? Right? And that's the thing. I don't see a crack down the door. And I granted the quality of this video is not the best, I get it, but even still, what are the handles for or were those like connection points like for leads, if you will, for some sort of electrical thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It kind of looks like that block could be moved and shifted out of there, like I was kind of saying, like Jenga style, right, like there's space all around it. It's not like all of the walls are not compressed onto this that there seems to be an inch or maybe half an inch of gap between that block and the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the walls.
Speaker 4: Something like it.
Speaker 3: Let's keep going shit, power plant.
Speaker 10: I'm like, oh, here we go again, like History Channel h and Aliens crap, right, you know, all this garbage out there. But the more I look into it, the more I believe there's something going on here. Again, this was not an accident.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 4: There is absolutely a gap.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that absolutely a door that is able to be moved? No doubts about this.
Speaker 10: And to me, the most compelling piece of evidence is what happened to the copper handle. You know, who went in there and what did they find and what do they do? Because again you see it right there, it's broken off, and in nineteen ninety three it was not broken It looked like that the one on the right right there, you know. So I don't know what's going on here, guys. But now, also another thing I noticed was at the bottom of the blocking stone. It was kind of cut out, almost like it was meant to be pulled out. Now, the shaft goes up at a forty five degree angle. Okay, And as I mentioned earlier, you have to remember it was completely hidden, concealed from from the public view, so no one even knew about this until I think eighteen seventy two, eighteen seventy eight somewhere around there. And of course you know people went in there with pipes and different things, you know, trying to figure things out. But right here you'll see see the subterranean level there, the Queen's chamber right there. And again keep in mind, the shaft doesn't exit the pyramid, okay, it just stops at the blocking stone. There's another wall or door behind it. And I think when they went back in there they found treasure, you know, hidden knowledge, I mean, something I don't know. I would love to know what they found. And again right there, you know they found this ball and this copper hook along with the piece of wood up top right there that mysteriously vanaged. Now I know it was rediscovered at a university, like I mentioned before, and I want to know what the radio carbon dating.
Speaker 5: Said about it.
Speaker 10: So again, guys, this is all off the top of my head. I'm gonna make better videos in the future. I just wanted to do like an overall video, you know, to show you guys what I'm working on here. Now, that was the back of the blocking stone. Now keep in mind behind that was another doorway and I know a lot of you guys know all this information out there, but it's fascinating. I love looking into it, you know, unlocking all the secrets.
Speaker 3: And okay, so I mean there's even more things that they are discovering by the day of what has happened with these pyramids, the lies that were told in all these things, it's insane. Now, Copper was something that Egypt definitely had one hundred percent. They got to the copper Age. They were alive during the Bronze Age. They they lasted through these things. Now that's the other thing too. A lot of people think that the Bronze Age was like less than the Copper Age. To make bronze, you have to have a combination of copper and ten in our modern interpretations, in our modern day with ten is like it's everywhere, right, it's cheap you ten cans and all this. In the ancient times, dude, there was only like two or three places on Earth to locally source ten from.
Speaker 4: That shit was more valuable than gold.
Speaker 3: And to make bronze was a process that they didn't perfect for a good while. So for a civilization to reach the Bronze Age was I'm talking hot.
Speaker 2: Shit in the day, and I believe and I don't know if this is actually biblically factually correct within the Bible from what I've heard. You know, Jesus's supposed rich uncle was a ten tradesman, and that's how he became so rich.
Speaker 3: So Joseph of are Mathia, which is the tomb that he was buried in, that was his uncle. And yes, he was a little more well to do. I'm not gonna say he was like super rich. He wasn't poor by any means. He was a merchant, I don't. I've heard the whole thing about him being a ten tradesman. There's not much evidence to say that.
Speaker 4: Some say that he made.
Speaker 3: It all the way to like the British Isles and he was sourcing ten from as far out as there, there's not much evidence to back that up. Now, there was ten to be sourced from Europe, there was ten to be sourced from what we would now call Turkey, So it would make more sense to me that that would be where his uh mercantile class of business would take him. But yeah, that's the thing though. Even we're talking in the day of Jesus, that's the Roman period. We had iron during that, so bronze wasn't as valuable at that time as iron was. But yes, bronze was still a thing, and ten was still a thing that they needed for certain certain types of metal urgy and things for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know what I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fair.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to shit on you by any means.
Speaker 3: Dog, I mean, I'm we're all learning here.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, that's uh. That's the beauty of this show is that you come from come at it from a standpoint. I come at it from a standpoint, and so sometimes those fucking things.
Speaker 3: Aligned, dude, in a weird way.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Indeed, this is a video I pulled up.
Speaker 3: This is just talking about the groundbreaking discovery we've already kind of talked about a bit. I don't know if you want to watch this video or.
Speaker 4: What's what you're feeling? Sure, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool? This is from Michael Button on YouTube, and he kind of does a good little breakdown of what was discovered in Egypt. And I think he may ever actually come out of from a little different perspective, but let's check it out.
Speaker 11: Discovered beneath the pyramids at the Giza Plateau will absolutely blow your mind. It's almost impossible to put into words just how significant this discovery is. The latest revelation about the Egyptian Pyramids and the entire plateau is so astonishing, so paradigm shifting, that it could change everything.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: This is truly breaking news.
Speaker 11: On March sixteenth, a team investigating the Great Pyramid of Giza held a press conference to share their findings. By using an advanced non invasive scanning method called synthetic aperture radar dop platem or grap fuck synthetic aperture but radar Doppler tomography That was a bit of a mouthful. Researchers have mapped the pyramid's interior and the ground beneath it in extraordinary detail. This technology works by detecting tiny movements from natural seismic activity, allowing for the creation of high resolution, full three D tomographic scans of the pyramid's interior and subsurface structures. And what they've uncovered, well, it rewrites history. It's based on a paper from twenty twenty two where Corrado Malanga from the University of Pisa and Felippo Beyondi, a radar and remote sensing specialist at the University of Strathclyde published a peer reviewed study through MDPI titled Synthetic Aperture Radar Doppler Tomography. I'm not going to say that again reveals details of undiscovered high resolution internal structure of the Great Pyramid of Gizer theirs Again.
Speaker 3: That is the paper that we pulled up earlier and we read the abstract of it. For anybody that would like to read the complete edition of it, it is readily available.
Speaker 4: It is a Google search way.
Speaker 3: I highly recommend people that really want to know the in and out of the scientific studies and research and all of it that was done, please check it out. But I'm just gonna take their word for it. Yeah right right right.
Speaker 11: Unfas hits an underground structures that would otherwise remain invisible to conventional archaeological tools, leading to the discovery of never before seen internal features within the greats Pyramids.
Speaker 3: Look how big that bitch is as compared to the people around it? Like that is like we see pictures of it, right, and the pictures worth a thousand words? I get that, But I mean, bro that structure. Between fifteen and thirty years it took to build this, allegedly, and we still have no fucking clue what it was for. They thought it was a burial chamber. No bodies have ever been found, no burial rights have ever been discovered inside of it, and now they're finding all this shit underneath it, Like.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, And that's that's the thing that is so mind blowing?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You know, sure you can point to the use of slave labor in order to build it, but somebody has to be guiding those slaves to put those those blocks in the exact place they need to be, because.
Speaker 3: It is in engineers, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it is such a perfect thing, you know, like how perfectly aligned this thing is like, and not even just aligned with the stars, but I'm talking about it is like if you don't have a plan and you try and go build a pyramid, eventually, if it's not perfect, that bitch is just gonna fall over, Like it will not stand the test of time.
Speaker 3: They built it in the wrong direction, so they had to deconstruct it and reconstruct. You remember reading about that once.
Speaker 4: Upon a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they had it put lined up to the wrong stars, and the engineer finally the end of it was like, uh oh, well that's not right, and everybody's like, well, shit, what do we do And he's like, well, we gotta fix it. They tore it all down and built it all back. Now I'm wondering, did they redig the holes, did they rebury the blocks and all of that, or was it just the top part that they shifted. I mean, that's what I'm saying. We just found this out. Who knows how far that went.
Speaker 2: I mean it could have been that it wasn't that it was in the right location, but maybe not pointing the right direction, So the tunnels beneath wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with shifting that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think. Maybe the cubes had to be facing the right way too, and they got that wrong too, and it was all a part of it.
Speaker 2: Like I have no idea, man, I mean, this is like the Pyramids are always going to be one of the most fascinating things that you could ever, ever, ever even come close to trying to imagine how they did it. They are so massive, so perfect, so technologically sound, and now that we're finding all the shit beneath them, it's like even more mind blowing. Like that has to be another wonder of the world. The shit beneath the pyramids.
Speaker 4: On one hundred percent, bro one hundred percent, let's press.
Speaker 11: On internal features within the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 8: And here's what's just been announced.
Speaker 11: By analyzing multiple tomographic SAR images from various perspectives, researchers constructed a three D model of both the internal chambers of the Cafree Pyramid and what lies deep beneath the plateau itself. Near the base of the pyramid, they identified a previously undocumented the pyramid. They identified a previously undocumented chamber containing five identical structures interconnected by precisely laid out geometric pathways.
Speaker 3: Now real quick, these were undocumented. This was inside the pyramid, dude, Like this isn't underground yet, we haven't even gone below the surface. Just using these new skins, they found five of these excess chambers with the pitch drus and all these things, and they are perfectly aligned in all this. We didn't even know about.
Speaker 4: This until recently.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I like that, this is just making it even more mind bending, And I mean I don't even know what to do with that, like I it and honestly, whenever I see shit like this, it just makes me so excited that we're now discovering it because maybe once we find out the function of why all this shit was going on, Dude, imagine the possible implications for future construction, you know, Like, I mean, was it free energy generator? Well, I can imagine Big Oil would probably have something to say about that. They're probably in the uh the Egyptologist pocket at that point.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it is in fact free energy, oh yeah, Big Oil is gonna have something to say on the matter.
Speaker 4: But think of this too.
Speaker 3: There's no connecting tubes like remember on the Great Pyramid they had the king the queen's chamber, and they had the tubes going to the outside whatever else. This doesn't have that. This is this is all completely independent. Just in the pyramid. There's no way to get to them. So it's not like they've had archaeologists dig a tunnel and send a robot in to explore what these are. They just know that they're in there and they have no way of accessing them.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: See, this is why you know, whenever certain people talk about Egyptian mythology, I personally believe that there's an esoteric value there rather than looking at the actual exoteric story. So do I believe that there was a guy Thoth who actually had a Coum crown. No, there's probably some kind of esoteric meaning behind that, right, And like I think that such an advanced form of civilization would not easily believe that there was actually somebody with a Coum crown. Like I think that these were stories, that there were stories within stories within stories that you have to break down and depict and understand all the symbology and the terminology in order to even try and comprehend what's written on the surface. O.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and when I said we through our modern twenty twenty five American English understanding of the story, it's a cum crown for them, com wasn't just what it is. It was like life force the flicksir right, It was a life force type thing. And the reason why how did he get that was causeett ate the com out of a cabbage. Cabbage was very symbolic to them for all these things. It meant so much more. The story had different levels to it. The Greeks believed that Zeus fucked everything and made most of their pantheon. Now it wasn't just because oh he just liked to fuck. No, there was reasons behind it all, and there was levels to the depth to it. That's why each of these gods had their own cults dedicated to them and the study thereof and all of these things.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you on that, right, kind of look at it in the same way, even biblically, as like Jonah in the whale, most people like, there are some people that believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, right, right, And then there's others that are like, well, that was actually an allegory and that was a story to try and portray this other meaning, right, And I think that that's in the same way in the same context of a lot of the Egyptian mythology. There are nuggets of that that I don't know, Maybe you've got to be initiated to really understand it in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: But still awesome, yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 11: Within each structure are five horizontal levels topped with a slanted ceiling, an architectural style that has never before been documented at Giza or anywhere else to my knowledge. But the most shocking discovery lies underground beneath the pyramids. Enormous formations extend downward from its base, plunging deep into the bedrock. Radar scans have detected vertical cylindrical shafts running hundreds of meters beneath the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Now look at this. These spirals all connect to like a base plate that connects to those five structures inside the pyramid. You see this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're They're connected to them in some way. And that's why I think that there had to been some something special going on within each one of those places, right like for them to just say that it was just tombs or something like that. I mean, imagine even for a second that they were tombs. Let's just let's just hypothetically go on with that story that they were tombs. Why would you have some sort of electrical device, some sort of coil that is going to those rooms where they Was it transporting their soul to another dimension or something like that? Like maybe that's why they never found anybody inside of the tomb. Who knows?
Speaker 3: The body just disappeared with it straight up, not toe fucking uh thanos sat the finger the body's gone to.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, dude, we are electro magnetic meanings. Maybe it found a way to be able to disperse all the atoms in some kind of way.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just outside the box.
Speaker 3: Thinking with this. I have no idea. That's not even the craziest theory that's being proposed right now, to be honest with you, Why, why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck not?
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go.
Speaker 11: There are eight of these massive wells for want of a better term, arranged in two parallel rows, reaching an incredible depth of six hundred.
Speaker 8: And forty eight meters.
Speaker 11: At the bottom of these structures are two gigantic cube like formations, each measuring about eighty meters across.
Speaker 4: Now, look at these. Each of the pyramids has this underneath of them, apparently, and these pillars, wells.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to call columns whatever, with the spiral going down them one hundred and sixty eight meters down, I think your boy said, leads to these cubes. And we don't even know if the cubes are hollow yet. This is just a CGI rendition of we don't know. We know the tubes are hollow. These cubes might be hollow. I'm pretty sure they are some.
Speaker 2: Kind of electrical box of sort, possibly.
Speaker 3: Or maybe like a giant grounding.
Speaker 2: That could be that I don't know, dude. I don't understand electricity even as much as you do. So if you don't know, I have no clue.
Speaker 4: None of this makes sense, dude.
Speaker 3: As far as the quote unquote what things they are like logically could check out to us right now, no idea, there's no like if these tubes were made out of giant spools of copper, then like, okay, we would know it's something electrical. These tubes are just tubes, like as far as we can tell at this moment, and hopefully they'll get some excavation done to tell what they're made of. But as of now, we think they're stone. So they were all carved this way. So these tubes, they are long pieces of rock that were carved cylindrically and then drilled out in the middle. These spirals going down them were rocks that were either carved onto the side of them or placed on the side of them. These giant stone cubes at the bottom by eighty meters, Yo, how fucking big of a quarry do you need to make an eighty by eighty by eighty meter cube of rock and then dig a hole two hundred meters into the ground to drop them? Down there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what, this is really strange, dude, because it almost makes me wonder if this if those those tubes allegedly, whether they're hollow or they're rock or their whatever, it makes me wonder could that be the actual crystals, like double terminated crystals. You ever seen those, whether it's the ones that are pointy on both ends, and then you would wrap some kind of coil around those. Dude. People do that nowadays with like uh huh organite. Well, I'm i organiz It's a different thing. But I've seen, especially like people with a green thumb that are into like crystals and shit. What they'll say is is that if you have a quartz crystal, you wrap around some copper around it, and supposedly that's that's going to make the the emittance stronger or or something like that. So I don't know, I don't know shit from fuck, but I'm just trying to imagine what these could be. How fascinating would it be if they were actually implementing long, double terminated fucking crystals like that and then wrapping them in coil to try and energize something.
Speaker 3: Yo, who's to say they aren't made out of crystal, Like, we have no idea what they're constructed out of. All we know is that there's like a hollow under the ground. And this is the shapes that have come out now CGI and artists renditions have put them like different colors, Like the top of the cube is not pink, right, They're doing that to differentiate between this level and these things, these these coils around it aren't actually yellow. And we don't know, like we just discovered that they're even down there, let alone what they're constructed out of.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could very well be granted for all we know.
Speaker 3: It could be it could all be granted very possibly could also be some technology or some material that we didn't even know that the ancient Egyptians knew how to work with, Like for real, they hadn't discovered iron yet. What happens if these tubes are made out of stainless steel?
Speaker 2: What the fuck would we even be talking about at that point? Brown dude, I don't think it's that. I don't I this is my own personal opinion. I don't think. I don't believe that we're the first human civilization to become advanced.
Speaker 3: Mmmmhi buy that?
Speaker 2: I get I think that there, it's possible that there have been multiple catastrophes where humanity has possibly started over and started over and started over, which lends credence to people's beliefs on Atlantis, and which lends credence to people believing that the ancient, ancient, ancient Egyptians knew what the fuck was up back in the day, you know what I'm saying. Both even talks about how how whenever he was there, then he he flew off on some kind of spaceship and then came back and then they were all like basically animals again, like about how he came back, like I don't know, it was like five thousand years or ten thousand years later, and they had regressed instead of taking the technology and progressing in some kind of way. So these are all ancient myths, and do with them as you will. But I mean, there's no way of proving that there were ancient advanced civilizations, but I think the pyramids are pointing us in that direction.
Speaker 3: I would agree with you at this time one hundred percent. It's ugh, it's so fascinating, dude, Let's keep going.
Speaker 11: The radar data suggests that these shafts contained complex spiral pathways, hinting at a purpose far beyond what's conventional egyptology has ever considered. Now there's no clue yet what these could be. But maybe these spiraling shafts are ancient stairways. I'm speculating here. But could this connect to the long rumored Hall of Records? For centuries, stories have hinted at a hidden repository of lost knowledge beneath g Robert Shock thinks it's beneath the sphinx. But is this it or is it something else? Is it something to do with power generation as has been proposed before. Either way, the implications of this discovery completely dismantles the accept at historical time.
Speaker 4: All right, real quick, you see these three pyramids down here.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Those our bodies are inside of them.
Speaker 3: Like those were burial pyramids, So like we know for sure that there were some that were used for that purpose, the royal cemeteries right here as a matter of fact. So like you know, different different pharaohs maybe wanted to be buried a little more upscale and then other ones not so much. These three big bitches are not burial chambers.
Speaker 2: So is it the one in the middle that they say, is the second biggest or is it the one to the far end?
Speaker 3: Okay one that yeah, yeah, this is the great one that they had the Queen's chamber and all this stuff, and they had that opening that they didn't know was they and all this This is the one in question right now where they did the scans under the earth and found.
Speaker 4: All the cubes and the tubes and the spirals and all these things.
Speaker 3: Then they did more scans to show that not only does each of these pyramids have that, but under the ground they actually connect.
Speaker 2: Of course they fucking do.
Speaker 3: Now we don't know to what level. It's not like there's clearly tubes that connect them all, or if the cubes in some way like even further.
Speaker 4: We're still finding out information as we go.
Speaker 3: We thought we had just peeled back a good chunk of the layers of the onion. Bro this is literally just one more layer. Who knows how many more layers are in this onion?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, dude, I'm telling you right now, like we will go there, oh yeah, like we must go to see these pyramids and like it it's literally we have a pyramid on our logo. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying like it's almost like a rite of passage that we must go there in order to be able to go further. I mean like if we travel anywhere in the earth, you know, no matter where you want to skinwalk a ranch, No, I'd rather go see the Pyramids. You want to go see Bigfoot in the woods over what Scott Pace? Nope, rather go see the Pyramids. Anything that you can imagine do I Area fifty one. I'll take the Pyramids first.
Speaker 3: Like the Pyramids the most money, Yeah, the money and time to get there.
Speaker 4: But yes, to answer your question, like, yo, for sure we have to go here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean just as far as the place that I would want to visit more than any other place in the world. Absolutely, Pyramids, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 11: Timeline of ancient Egypts and of human civilization as a whole. The level of engineering requires to create such deep and extensive subterranean structures simply does not align with what we've been taught about the civilization responsible for the Pyramids. Now, the Great Pyramids were already anomaly in the traditional Egyptian narrative. Anyone with anything even resembling an open mind could see the facts of two point three million limestone blocks per pyramid, weighing up to eighty tons each, transported, hundreds and hundreds of kilometers, built so precisely. It beggars belief, and all done with primitive tools and inside a tiny timeframe. It it simply doesn't make sense. But this, this makes it impossible to argue that the society we know from history built these structures.
Speaker 8: And it doesn't stop there.
Speaker 11: Even more astonishingly, these formations appear to be linked to a subterranean system that stretches up to two kilometers beneath the plateau, Yes, two kilometers of massive hidden structures. Further radar scans reveal an interconnected network of underground formations extent all.
Speaker 3: Right, look at this, Jonathan, this is our underneath the pyramids. This is some kind of underground two kilometers wide. Okay, now it's two point two kilometers per mile, so about one mile long of some kind of subterranean thing. We don't know exactly what yet, underground city, underground network of tunnels, underground other like limestone blocks or quartz blocks.
Speaker 4: Or wherever the case may be. We don't know.
Speaker 3: But this is this is the pyramid floor right here, All the tubes, whatever, and it all connects to this shit. What is this? You have no idea.
Speaker 2: That's energy harvesting. I don't know, maybe fucking maybe ending not just beneath the period.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just like fucking befuddled. I'm just so excited to be even on this topic. I feel like a little kid in a candy shop when I look into this ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, one hundred percent, dude.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 11: Astonishingly, these formations appear to be linked to a subterranean system that stretches up to two kilometers beneath the plateau, Yes, two kilometers of massive hidden structures. Further radar scans reveal an interconnected network of underground formations extending not just beneath the pyramid of Cafret, but also under the pyramids of Cufu and Minkare. This subsurface system descends roughly two kilometers below ground, something that simply shouldn't be possible according to mainstream archaeological and historical theories. Traditional Egyptology still maintains that these pyramids were simply royal tombs built around two thousand, five hundred BCE using primitive technology like ramps and sleds, ropes and just hard manual labour. However, many scholars and engineers have been arguing for years that this theory fails to explain the advanced mathematical precision found in their construction, where values such as pi and the golden ratio are encoded into the structures. Now, with this latest SAR data, evidence seems to be emerging that the pyramids perhaps served a more functional or mechanical purpose rather than merely being tombs. I mean, there's barely any evidence that they were tombs anyway, but whatever. But this idea of a mechanical purpose has been proposed before. Nikola Tesla speculated that the pyramids were capable of harnessing Earth's natural frequencies, an idea that influenced his own wireless energy transmission experiments in the Giza power plant. Engineer Christopher Dunn theorized that the Great Pyramid functioned as a power generator, utilizing acoustic resonance to convert mechanical stress into usable energy. There was even a physics paper published in twenty eighteen that seemed to support this idea. It seems like these theories are starting to appear not quite so wacky after all, And there's even more information yet to come. Reports suggests that a four hour presentation will soon be released by the research team, detailing every aspect of their discoveries. This early disclosure that we've seen is perhaps a strategic move to build public interest. I'm not sure, but it's working. I can't think of anything else that's more exciting right now. This might just be the most compelling evidence yet for an alternative technological explanation behind the Giza Complex. Even more intriguingly, it may provide the strongest proof so far of an advanced civilization that existed before recorded history, before the Great Cataclysm at the end of the Ice Age. Naturally, these findings are highly controversial, and they directly contradict the long standing academic consensus. If further evidence supports these results, it will send unbelievable shockwaves through archaeology, history and beyond. But from what's been presented so far, one thing is obvious. There is immense structural engineering hidden deep below the Pyramids and the Giza Plateau.
Speaker 8: So what do you think?
Speaker 3: Don Okay?
Speaker 4: Like I said, you know, it's good to look at it and do these things.
Speaker 3: Now, there's another one from nogv dot com and it just goes more in depth about the underground structures and the research and all these things, the scans and the Doppler. We've already kind of covered a good bit about mister Malanga and mister Beyondy and what they did define what they have found. But I mean, it completely rewrites what we even think we know about history, bro dude.
Speaker 2: So when people that the government is thirty forty fifty sixty years more advanced than what we are privy to, so like, we know that the Internet goes back a lot longer than we've been led to believe. We know that, like even like a lot of technology, it goes back even farther. And I think that even with the Internet that I just believe that they wouldn't give us the Internet if they knew all of the potential results from the all the potential results that would happen as to like giving it.
Speaker 3: To people, right, Like, So it's about AI, right.
Speaker 2: Same thing. Yeah, And so look at it like this. The ancient Egyptians had potential technology that they were using to harness some kind of energy. They seemed to be somewhat a little bit more advanced than what we were always led to believe are we now to believe that that technology was lost and people just started over five thousand and six thousand and seven thousand years later to where you would just have people living in poverty. And I'm not saying that the ancient Egyptians, you know, lived in high castles or anything, but they definitely had some level of understanding about electricity, right, And so how is it that then electricity wasn't even found allegedly until thousands of years later? Right, like it took what was it, fucking Ben Franklin and getting electrocuted or whatever the fuck, like that whole bullshit story. Like, I just don't buy any of it anymore, especially if this shit has been founded in history over. I mean, you're talking about ten thousand BC, so twelve thousand years ago potentially even farther. And are we just led to believe that this was just lost? Like, I don't believe that. I think that they have found a way to become so advanced so that they found all of that technology, they kept it all to themselves and they could potentially be the ones that are ten twelve, fifteen thousand years ahead of us technologically wise. So now whenever you look in the sky and you see a UFO, does it necessarily have to mean that they're coming from another planet or could it be the advanced civilizations being more advanced than we are. I think that there was probably some kind of runaway civilization and think that I think it's possible that all of this shit is just us, you know what I'm saying. I think that it's possible that if you're somebody that and who's to say that they're even the first ones. Maybe they got to hand me down from another ancient civilization. So now whenever you're looking at fucking UFOs or whatever in the sky, I think that that's possibly just us in a weird way, right, like.
Speaker 3: I can see it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that makes a lot of sense. And also just going on top of that, you know, some of the ancient gods, so to say, let's just touch on the Egyptian gods, where they actually advanced humans in some kind of way, that have found a way to be able to escape death and live for a lot longer. And that way, whenever they present themselves to the people of Egypt who are just eating mudpies or whatever the fuck they're doing. That now you're looking up to these people as if they're gods, and maybe there's a little bit of maybe the stories of all these ancient gods, maybe there's some kind of real shit about it, but they're actually just ancient humans, you know, And that's actually the story that goes into the Gray Aliens and that they used to be us and all this other shit.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very possible in the same way that they had so much technology to be able to do this, allegedly sometime between fifteen and thirty years to do it, tear it down and then redo it, right, fine, cool, cool cool?
Speaker 4: What's to say that.
Speaker 3: That same crazy amount of technology didn't put them under the ocean somewhere? And I don't mean like Atlantis was swept under the sea, although possibly, but like, who's to say that they don't actually have some sort of civilization living under the ocean somewhere and they were able to build it based off of this technology and they missed the ice age right. So, and this is again according to quote unquote academia, the highest point that we had that we know of for like the amount of ice to water ratio was in like fifteen thousand BC somewhere around there. So from fifteen thousand BC to like twelve five BC is when the ice Age was melting and the waters came up and civilization quote unquote got their restart allegedly. Now, of course, that's going to be subject to change as more information comes out. Whatever the case, is it crazy to believe that what happens if this dude, Okay, so all this stuff under the surf of the pyramids, what if that was built before forty five hundred years ago when the Egyptians had their land here, they basically were building upon the pillars that were already there, and they built the top section of it, but the bottom stuff, all the stuff under the ground was already there that was built by a predecessor to them five thousand years prior to that.
Speaker 2: I think it's entirely possible. And so this is where we're going to get into a little bit more. In the article that I was reading earlier, remember I said, it was like fucking a huge article, but a lot of awesome theories, and one thing that they bring up were the pyramids ancient power plants generating free energy. At this point, you can't discount it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm personally of the belief that this is more what it was.
Speaker 2: So A little known fact about Nikola Tesla is that he was throughout his life fascinated with the Egyptian pyramids. He studied them, wrote and thought about them often. It was what some have called an obsession. The answer may be revealed in his nineteen oh five patent, in which he included a design for his unlimited energy device called simply Tesla's electromagnetic pyramid. Consider this electromagnetic pyramid in the design of the Wardencliff Tower and compare them to the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Speaker 3: So as you can see right.
Speaker 2: Here, I mean, is it that crazy?
Speaker 4: Not even a little bit?
Speaker 2: At one time, the Great Pyramid was covered by an outer layer of white tufta or white tufa limestone blocks, which perfectly fit together. Not even a razor blade could slip between them, how perfect they were. White tufa limestone is unique in that it does not contain magnesium, giving it tremendous insulating properties. This means that these castings or casing stones would have would have perfectly insulated whatever was inside the structure beneath the casing stones. The pyramid is built on a different type of limestone, one which is known to increase its electric electrical conductivity in in direct proportion to the weight exerted upon it, like, for example, the weight of a pyramid. So they're saying, okay, the weight of the pyramid helped compress the electricity, or helped compress the energy in some kind of way to be able to generate electricity. Possibly, so it says more inexplicably, the passages within the pyramids and their underground tunnels are lined with granite. This seems strange, since granted is one of the hardest stones on Earth and thus one of the most notoriously difficult to work with. Further, there was no source of granite anywhere near the area, meaning the over eight thousand tons used in the pyramid had to be shipped there by boat from Aswan, some five hundred miles away. This would seem like an incredible undertaking if the granite did not serve some specific purpose. Of course, Granted is known to be slightly radioactive, filled with high amounts of quartz crystal, and as such as well is a well known conductor of piezoelectricity. Think of courts, think of a quartz wristwatch, which can be charged by shaking. Further granted, is known to ionize the air around it, again increasing electrical conductivity. What could this all mean? These unusual materials used used in specific situations. Consider the Giza Plateau sits on top of a system of underground rivers. In fact, it has been shown that thousands of years ago, the Mighty Nile River ran right past the pyramids where the pyramids built to harness the piezio paizo electricity of the currents of these rivers. Could this explain the vast network of underground chambers and tunnels. Only two years ago an international research group published this study in the Journal of Applied Physics, which showed that the Great Pyramid could in quotes, concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers as well as under its base.
Speaker 4: WHOA, let's go.
Speaker 2: Some thinkers have begun to put the pieces of the puzzle together. The theory has been described as follows. Water from underground rivers travels through the subterranean tunnels up into the limestone through capillary action. From there, the construction of the pyramid creates an internal field of harmonious vibrations and gives space to enable the energies to mingle within the apex of the pyramid, produces a spin field within its center, and once the energy has centered, it reels off the five angles and is projected in a beam toward the middle, where the pillar of the fuse vibrations occur. In other words, like Tesla's Wardencliffe Tower, energy is drawn from the earth and projected skyward.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is saying a different story at that point, because if the energy is projected skyward and they are directly beneath a Ryan's belt, are you trying to send a signal to the stars.
Speaker 3: I could believe that personally.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, it says Historically, the Great Pyramid was topped by a gold cap. Gold is one of the most electrically conductive materials on Earth, the gold top then providing a path for electricity to shoot up into the ionosphere, much as with the fifty five ton metal ball which topped Tesla's tower. The similarities between Tesla's plants for unlimited energy and the construction of the Great Pyramid, alongside Tesla's apparent obsession with the subject, have led many to speculate the great that the Great Pyramid of Giza was in fact an ancient power plant able to project energy which could then be harnessed at individual locations. That is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Like the obelisks, for instance, that also had gold capstones on them at one.
Speaker 2: Point exactly well, and then they get into all right, the pyramids are the remains of an advanced electrical civilization. Okay, So many have noted the appearance of obelists throughout the Egyptian culture, and in fact, are you just ballpark? Are you fucking babe? Ruth that one didn't mean to do that, but here we are, in fact, around the world, made of granite and topped with courts, these obelists could have acted much like Teslas suggested a tennas could tapping into the energy conduit produced by the Great Pyramid. It has been suggested that the history of an electrical Egypt is actually told in the Bible through the story of Moses oh okay. As one of the pharaoh's closest advisors, Moses would have been privy to all the ancient secrets of Egypt, including it could be assumed, the secrets of energy. If such secrets did exist. Some have suggested that the Biblical arc of the Covenant, described in the Book of Exodus as a gold covered wooden chest containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments, is actually a metaphor for the superconductor at the core of the Great Pyramid which powered ancient Egypt. Rather than having received the Ten Commandments from a mountaintop, Moses instead took the Ark of the Government with him when he fled Egypt, perhaps explaining why in possession of that, Why in possession of that which made Egypt great, Moses and his people would have been pursued so ruthlessly by the Pharaoh as described in the Book of Exodus. This may also add a new twist to the story of Moses parting the Red Sea. What type of electrical wizardry could this be a metaphor for? So they're just hypothesizing here.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of electricity being able to part an entire sea before. But like, we're talking about power that we don't even understand.
Speaker 4: So who's to.
Speaker 2: Say, I mean literal godpower if you're talking about the Ark of the Covenant?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no shit, it says.
Speaker 2: Interestingly. Historical references show that Egyptian civilization reached its peak during the reign of Ramses, the second the Pharaoh at the time of Moses, before collapsing shortly thereafter. According to mainstream consensus, it's not so complicated. The Great Pyramid is simply a tomb, as many pyramids are believed to be. It has no secret purpose or metaphorical history, just another tomb, except the The Great Pyramid does not contain any of those things found in Egyptian tombs elsewhere. No extravagant artifacts or opulent waal art, no sealed entrances, There were not even any mummies. If not for these things, then for what could it have really been a power plant? Consider the mysterious Bagdad batteries. Oh I remember talking about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, They did a MythBusters episode about it.
Speaker 2: The Bagdad Batteries a twenty two hundred year old clay jars found near Baghdad, Iraq, described as the oldest known electric batteries in existence. Or consider that ancient Egyptian carvings and art consistently appeared to depict giant light bulbs like the ones found in the Dendera Temple. In fact, lem Licus Okay described an experience in the underground tunnels and chambers below Giza, as follows. This is his quote. We came to a chamber. When we entered, it became automatically illuminated by light from a tube being the height of one man's hand and thin, standing vertically in the corner. As we approached the tube, it shone brighter. The slaves were scared and ran away in the direction from which we had come. When we had touched it, it went out. We made every effort to get the tube to glow again, but it would no longer provide light.
Speaker 3: They grounded it out and it's short circuited. Damn dude. Now I also say this not to be that guy. But according to the story, the Arc of the Covenant was built after they left Egypt when they were encamped at the base of Mount Sinai. So it was after the tablets were made and all that. According to the story, Moses didn't take the arc from Egypt. They created it once they were free from Egypt. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: We're going, okay, okay, which is why we have you. You're the biblical guy here that knows that kind of shit. But it says, but these types of stories of strange happenings around the Giza Plateau have been commonplace for centuries, so there are strange anomalies happening around the pyramids, which also lend a little bit of credence to maybe it's some kind of energy generation. If you leave that thing, you leave that baby going, maybe you're gonna experience some kind of weird activity on the outside.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it says.
Speaker 2: During the ninth century, Egyptian governor Governor Ahmed ben Toloon described a goblet of glass discovered in a tunnel under the Great Pyramid, which was found to be the same weight when empty as when full of water.
Speaker 3: Now that that's interesting.
Speaker 2: WHOA. Centuries later, in the nineteen thirties, Egyptologist doctor Selim Hassan attempted to pump the water out of the subterranean chambers under the Giza Plateau, only to find that after four years of pumping, the water level had not descended at all.
Speaker 3: WHOA, So it's an endless water source.
Speaker 2: The water, which would have been key to a pyramid power plant, seems to have unusual properties around the Great Pyramid. Perhaps even more bizarres the story of Sir William Siemens. It's unfortunate a British and who climbed to the top of the Great Pyramid in the late eighteen hundreds. Upon reaching the summit, Semens was alerted by a guide complaining of a shrill, ringing noise in their ears whenever they raised their hand with their fingers spread. Semens are Semens, simons, Semens. I'm just gonna go, Semens.
Speaker 3: It's funnier.
Speaker 2: So Semens raised his own hand and felt a prickling sensation spreading throughout it. Moments later, when he went to go take a sip of wine, he received an electrical shock when his lips touched the bottle. Puzzled, Semens moistened a piece of newspaper and wrapped it around the bottle of wine to create a makeshift Leyden jars. His raising this primitive capacitor over his head and watching its stun silence as sparks of electricity sailed through the air. A frightened guide tried to grab the bottle away from Semens, who pointed the bottle at the man in self defense. As he did, the man was thrown backward onto the ground and knocked unconscious. It almost seems as if a strong electrical current was emanating from the top of the pyramid checks out to me.
Speaker 3: So I've never heard that story before. But I mean, okay, that's basically harnessing the static electricity, like like I had mentioned earlier, possibly pulling the ions from the air itself or from the ground, from the water source wherever the case is, or the pyramid creating it itself. I haven't heard the story about you raise your hands, you could feel like the static or whatever here ringing. But it doesn't sound crazy at this time. But then to take a bottle, the fact that it was wine versus water, I really don't think what matters. Maybe it does, Maybe it fucking does, I don't know. But then to take a piece of paper and wet it and then be able to point out somebody and like direct the static electricity into like a blast of some type, that's pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. Actually, It says this occurrence remained unexplained for years, and in fact it is no longer possible to climb the top climb to the top of the Great Pyramid, having been made illegal for purported conservation purposes. It is fair to ask, if the Great Pyramid is a power plant, how would the ancients have been able to create such a thing. So take a step back here. Even if the Pyramids wasn't a power plant at all, or wasn't a power plant, there are still many aspects of its existence which defy ancient explanation. Consider the four corners of the pyramid align perfectly with the four cardinal compass points, despite compasses not having been invented when it was built. Consider that, when standing directly in front of the Sphinx on the summer solstice, the sun sets precisely between the Great Pyramid and the Pyramid of Cafra, despite the fact that the ancients could not have known this date as the calendar year had not been determined. Further, consider that complex mathematical equations and concepts were used in the engineering of the Great Pyramid, equations like pi which would not even be discovered until thousands of years later. Quite simply from a technical standpoint, as well as from a broader pool of knowledge, whether a power plant or not, the Great Pyramid, as well as many of the other pyramids across Egypt and around the world, should have been impossible for the ancients to build. So how were they built? Where did this knowledge come from? And what other knowledge might the ancients have been privy too, So then it gets into who brought this advanced technology to early humans. That's whenever it gets into Edgar Casey possible extraterrestrial kind of conversations. I don't know if you're interested in reading that, but from earlier?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is that what I read earlier?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't read this. I didn't read anything about the Ananaki. Oh, of course the Ananachi have got to come in. That was Samarian, not Egyptian. But I mean, at this time, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 2: The thoughts of Edgar Casey, the American psychic who predicted the age of the Spans more than fifty years before science could prove him right, can again be examined for inspiration and another of his prophecies, he claimed a flying saucer was buried underneath the Great Pyramid of Gizo.
Speaker 3: A lot of shit underneath there these days, I guess, I mean, I don't know, maybe it's even further below the cubes that are underneath the pyramid. I guess we'll find out when they scan a little deeper.
Speaker 2: But shit, perhaps this is not as outlandish as it seems. After all, many ancient carvings and cave etchings in Egypt and elsewhere depict what looks like flying saucers. Perhaps this reveals the secret of how human beings could have possessed such seemingly impossible knowledge. They didn't until it was brought to them by a group of extraterrestrials. Allegedly ancient Sumerian texts, which predate Egypt by thousands of years and in fact represent the work of the dominant civilization in the area at the time of the Spinx was actually built, tell the story of the gods called the Anonaki, which some modern scholars have interpreted as aliens visiting the earth and intermingling with humans, bringing futuristic technology and incredible knowledge. Yes, some some might call them aliens, some might call them Annaki. Maybe others like to call them Nephelum. Who knows, who even knows bro Perhaps it was these Inanaki who built the Great Pyramid as a power plant for their advanced society. Perhaps this even explains the existence of similar pyramids with similar subterranean networks constructed across the world by cultures who apparently knew nothing about each other, a sort of global power network set up by the Anonaki. Interestingly, Sumerian techs speak of the secret abode of the Anonaki when they say an underground place entered through a tunnel, its entrance hidden by sand and by what they call Juana. His teeth as the teeth of a dragon and his face as the face of a lion.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Okay, So what if those cubes at the bottom of the pyramids actually have giant bones within them, like Nephilum slash Anonaki slash the Gods of Old whatever. What if that's just where they're buried. What if the pyramids are in fact burial structures but.
Speaker 2: Not for humans, dude, I mean, it could also be possible that they're like Ufo garages.
Speaker 3: That got buried under the sands.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, the thing is is that you have so many civilizations across time with very similar stories, you know, and then you look at the pyramids all over the world, like, it's not just Egypt, but how did that information get to Antarctica, how did it get to China? How did it get to other parts like all over the world. And it's not just the it's not just the Pyramids. I mean, we're talking about even the mounds, like the crazy burial mounds in Ohio, even with like, what the fuck is going on with all these things and how are they replicated all across the world whenever these people weren't even conversing with each other allegedly, you know, unless there was some kind of ancient technology that did allow them to converse with each other in some form.
Speaker 3: Dude, I really hope Granted, yes, we know that not every single pyramid that's ever been built has stuff like this underneath it got you. Some of these pyramids were in fact built to be burial chambers, and we found the bones inside of it and all, yes, great stuff, great stuff. But for the great Pyramids to find this, I hope that they will do scans and what name what's the place where the Aztecs is where like the sun makes it look like a serpent going down the.
Speaker 2: Stairs, oh Chiana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope that they do scans under Chi Sanitza and maybe there's nothing underneath it. Maybe that is a completely separate conversation as a whole. Maybe not right the ones in China, the one on Easter Island that they found right that they thought was a mountain, This whole time until they did scans of the jungle and found out no, that's man made. Who knows, bro that There's so much that could be derived from this one study. I cannot wait for them to release the four hour video of them discussing all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it is going to be next level shit, Like it's gonna be freaking awesome. But I you know, when talking about that and discovering what else could be underground underneath all these other structures all across the world, there's actually a little bit of credence there. That all right, So it says underground passages below every pyramid possibly.
Speaker 3: I mean everyone ever constructed or every is in like the I don't know, let's see.
Speaker 2: Well. In two thousand and three, an archaeologist with Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History named Sergio or Sergio Gomez Chavez was examining the damage caused by days of heavy rains around the Feathered Serpent Pyramid in the ancient region of tot Wi Khan outside of what is now Mexico City. At the foot of the pyramid. In quotes, a torrent of mud and debris caused by the rain had opened the three foot wide sinkle. Chavez shown his flashlight inside, but can only see darkness. He was perplexed, so the small and wiry man tied a rope to his waist and lowered himself into the hole. What he found was a perfectly cylindrical shaft leading to a closed off passage with extraordinary treasures greenstone, crocodile teeth, crystal shaped into eyes, sculptures of jaguars ready to pounce, sealed off from the world unknown, but for a fortuitous act of nature. At the end of the tunnel, Chavez discovered the most unexpected thing, large quantities of liquid mercury. Mercury is an extremely rare and conducive element that today has used primarily in electronics and automobiles, so the presence of this dangerous substance below an ancient Aztec pyramid has puzzled scientists. According to the ancient Hindu text, liquid mercury was part of the propulsion system which the gods used for their flying chariots. Perhaps it's no coincidence that liquid mercury was found in a temple to honor head to quaddle the feathered serpent god that came down from the Sky and the years that followed, javas Was would use a radar device to create an underground map of the unexpectedly extensive collection of tunnels and chambers under the pyramid. Since then, both the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Sun, also in Ttia Khan, have had similar subterranean underworlds. Mapping used electrical resistance technology. While many may initially think of Egypt or Mexico, the fact is pyramids appear on every continent. This begs the question how many of these pyramids have a similar subterranean world beneath them. Consider Starting in two thousand and five, an extensive tunnel and chamber network was found beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. Or then in twenty fourteen, archaeologists uncovered a hidden underground tunnel system running from the Peruvian city of Cusco to the Pyramid of Intiwutana at Machu Pichu. Many how many more examples might be found if exploration was allowed or even encouraged. But the real question is why are there similar pyramid structures with similar subterranean underworlds built across the world by cultures who knew nothing about each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not happy.
Speaker 3: That they brought up the Bosnian Pyramid because that was completely hoax and was built to be a tourist attraction. The guy who built it came forward and said so, the Bosnian government came forward and said, Nope, that's exactly what it is, but come check it out anyway, So like there was a little bit of myth and war associated with it. I'm bummed that they brought that one up, because I mean, everything else that was discussed just now, I'm with it. I had no idea about a sinkhole that found tunnels connecting underneath the.
Speaker 2: Help me Manta Picchu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I didn't know there was another one that connected from Cusco Peru.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's quite wild. So actually, I do have a video of the people the researchers with the with the SAR scan of the Kaffir Pyramid, and it's translated because she's speaking another language, but the translation is pretty clear, so I can I can play this video very quick, and this is what we will play on our way out today.
Speaker 3: But here we go.
Speaker 2: This is the official press release of the Giza Plateau the discovery of a huge city under the pyramids. Let's check it out.
Speaker 7: What I said.
Speaker 12: Good evening and welcome to the Expedition Channel, the official channel of the Kefren project. This is an announcement in my role as head of communications for the research project. I will now read the official press release of the Keffrin Project which has just been sent to the Italian and international press. Here it is regarding the Giza Plateau. A vast underground city has been discovered beneath the Pyramids. It is the mythical Amentee. This discovery was made possible thanks to saur satellite data and archaeological research as part of the Kefren research project. Doctor Armando Mai, Professor Filipo Biondi and Professor Carodo Malanga have invited both Italian and international press to a special conference held both in person and online, to reveal the results of an innovative and groundbreaking study that has redefined the boundaries of satellite data analysis and archaeological exploration. During the press conference, for the first time ever, structures believed to correspond to the legendary halls of Amente will be revealed using synthetic aperture radar ss A technology combined with the new Doppler tomography methodology, the research team has made a series of unprecedented discoveries located precisely beneath the Gizer Plateau. This technological innovation involves converting photonic radar information into phononic signals vibrational data within the acoustic band, thus enabling the exploration of deeply buried structures beneath the Earth's surface. The main discoveries to be presented include the identification of structures, rooms, and corridors within the Pyramid of Kefren, The discovery of an extensive network of vertical shafts estimated to extend at least one kilometer deep beneath each great Pyramid, which appear to serve as access points to this underground system. The existence of vast chambers beneath the Earth's surface, comparable in size to the pyramids themselves. A remarkably strong correlation between the layout and characteristics of these underground chambers and the legendary halls of Amente as described in ancient myths, including those associated with the god Thoth. This discovery opens new frontiers in both archaeology and essayl Satellite remote sensing technology combining advanced data processing with historical narratives to unveil the past of humanity. The press conference will be held on March fifteen, twenty five, from one pm to two thirty pm. In case of connection issues, the team will be available to provide assistance until five pm. The spoken languages will be both Italian and English scheduled speakers.
Speaker 2: All Right, so we already know everything that came from that March fifteenth interview, as we were talking about earlier. But how fascinating is it that they're correlating their findings to the Halls of Amenti, which was brought up in the Samerian Tablets, within the Samerian scrolls and brought up with you know, the whole Thoath and the Emerald tablets and all that kind of shit. Like nobody else was talking about the Halls of Amenti, and they believe that that is what they're finding beneath the Great Pyramids. Like that fucking blows my mind that I.
Speaker 3: Know the Sameris talked about like lost records and stuff, but would they use the terms Halls of Amenti.
Speaker 2: Dog the Hall of Records, I think is what they called it. And then it was shifted to the Halls of Amenti potentially, and just for those that don't know what the Halls of Amenti are, I pulled it up. The Halls of Amenti are believed to be a repository of note in a mystical space where individuals can seek healing, understanding, and enlightenment about the nature of reality. They serve as a bridge between the physical world and higher consciousness, allowing for personal transformation and spiritual growth. So that is the myth behind the Halls of Amantee. Do with that as you will, But dude, that like, if that's for real, I don't even know. I'm just gonna fucking explode of happiness.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: What a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 2: Bro, we live in a matrix, Like all the myths are coming true, Like all of the conspiracy things are coming true. Like what fucking video game are we in right now?
Speaker 3: And what a time to be in the line of work that we are in that we get to bullshit about it and discover it and share this information with the world like this, I mean.
Speaker 2: Dude, yeah yeah, so uh so anyway, look, I mean, good cult members of the world, let us know what you think about what is going on underneath the Pyramids. Do you think that the Halls of Amante, that Thoth the Atlantean was potentially talking about, the Halls of Records, that that the the Samerian scrolls were bringing up and all throughout like Egyptian mythology, it seems to be that it's not only just a spiritual concept. It almost seems like there's some physical evidence behind what they were mentioning in one way or another. And I love blending the two worlds. This is what we're discovering, is that the two worlds are being blended in one way or another. And I mean, look, maybe it's just maybe it's just something physical, maybe it's just material, but we know that we're not just physical a.
Speaker 3: Certain than bro, you make it say, even if it is just physical, that is still insane, right, it's a physical power plant that doesn't detract from it at all. If anything that blows my mind even further.
Speaker 2: No, that's still awesome. But I would love to It would be so much cooler if we're talking about connecting the spirit world and the physical world. Like imagine that, dude. I mean, you're literally talking about the lines no longer being blurred, the veil becoming so thin in between the two worlds. Potentially like that is fucking insane, dude, I don't know. I mean, we'll see what comes from it. Maybe I'm just fantasizing. Maybe it's not necessarily halls of Amantee. Maybe it's just some kind of power plant of sorts, which.
Speaker 4: Is still awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm not even trying to denigrate that, the fact that they were even able to have that ten twelve thousand years ago. Poof my brain has already exploded into pieces just off of that.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Honestly, there's nothing but hypothetical speculation at this time, and no hypothesis is more or less crazy than the other.
Speaker 4: So I mean, we will find out.
Speaker 3: We will find out together, good cult members, and we would like to know what your thoughts are about that.
Speaker 4: Please let us know.
Speaker 3: Okay, but before I go ahead and get the knife hands, I'm gonna go ahead and give the shameless plug. If you would like to get your start in the buying and trading and selling of gold and silver.
Speaker 4: Boy and and minted coins and things.
Speaker 3: And stuff, come check out ccsilver dot com link in the description below and get your start there. I'm telling you, once you give your information over our boy Wayne Clark, he was just on an episode.
Speaker 4: He's gonna call you up.
Speaker 3: He's gonna figure out what you want to do with this company, and if you're wanting to get involved with it, he will be your guy. He will be your source, he will be your Shirpa. And we cannot recommend him and the company enough. But as we were talking about all of these things with the pyramids, the underground tubes and chambers and cubes and the connection of them, all all these pyramids connected on a two kilometer long thing and it's one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 4: Eight meters below the ground.
Speaker 3: And we didn't even know about these things until recently because we're using satellite imagery from NASA and scans and all just this crazy, crazy amount of cutting edge technology that was able to help us rediscover ancient technology or ancient mysticism, whatever the case may be. If you would like to let us know about it and help support the channel in another way, what you could do is please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribe to comments, leave a post three review, and shares you to free the family shares everywhere. Here's a deal, especially this episode. Share this every fucking where. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members at gurs. You fine, laies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show, Come check out CAJE to Night and come check us both out on Patreon to join in on our Wednesday night lives every week. And we thank you for everybody's already gone.
Speaker 4: And done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Be of that ar.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members of Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item.
Speaker 4: It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 3: Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult