Speaker 1: Film show discussion program. You know, no, somebody named.
Speaker 2: Agatha the Matilda for real?
Speaker 3: Is somebody named Agatha? Matilda wasn't trustble first name I'm about to fill out.
Speaker 2: We've got to Matilda Truthers in the building.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're just gonna say something, you know, without having any real historical backing you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, then we got to check.
Speaker 2: I mean I could suet historical backing, but I can't just say it.
Speaker 5: He's correct, by the way, He's right, Yo, Agatha trunt bull.
Speaker 2: You ever tapt me a kid?
Speaker 3: If you're not.
Speaker 1: You know what I think? I'm done. I'm done doubting everybody. Okay, I'm just gonna stop doubting anybody. Everybody, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool? My bad? I apologize my blood quit?
Speaker 2: Yo. That was a logo shot.
Speaker 4: You know something that's funny?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: This nigga can tell you about like a movie that came out of the nineties, specific character, but he can't tell you about half of what happened on Dynamite.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Words on Michael Jackson. You are not y'all seen the Wolverine. He heen. M h m hm yeah, it's exactly what you think.
Speaker 2: Just yep, yo, don't ever take it. Don't take the hit away from us. Maybe the other people you can take away TikTok. I don't care. Let us have all the other ship. I don't care about tik TikTok is still around, like they just forgot it was like, oh the TikTok.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna laugh when they when they when it when it's still here on Monday.
Speaker 6: H Yeah, they says they pushed it off. They said, we're given. They said, we're gonna make sure, like Trump, you can handle that ship. Like you can figure that.
Speaker 2: Out if we watch the National Championship today. You figured it out Trump.
Speaker 1: Hey Banks, Boyd Banks is bank you That's what the Lloyd Banks used to do on the.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, you guys want to get the show started. I have a.
Speaker 1: I have an intro. I have a I have a little something I could share. Oh word, little Medley, a little Dan. Shout out the black wrestling. Shout out to everybody tapped in, tuned in, you feel me, Shout out to everybody that's listening on the audio platforms, this, that, and the third you feel me. I'm talking about this is what I wanted to share with y'all this week, and this is how well you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let's open it up, Let's get it going.
Speaker 7: Roight, don't talk that fake shit to me. I know wrestling is real because I'm related to a fiend snorting raw by and crack valves before he inject the heroin. He give his arms to smack down, can't afford another hit because he's tacked out. Addition, got him in a submission. Wrestling is real. I've seen a dealer move gold dust like an itch. She had to scratch his tag partner, his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: She had a title.
Speaker 6: She had his back.
Speaker 7: One day, she caught six from one nine because she had a pack baby. His girlfriend was his tag partner, she had a title.
Speaker 6: She had his back.
Speaker 7: One day she caught six from one to nine because she's had a pack baby. Girl wanted a ring, ended up in a casket match. You know how many brothers, You know how many brothers are still cased in a still cage trying to get over. No way out when you're lost within, held down.
Speaker 2: By the system.
Speaker 7: The prison's a pin one outs, get you three counts.
Speaker 2: I know it's hell.
Speaker 7: In that cell, young boys rock till they turn nitraw. I know what's held in that cell.
Speaker 6: Pops.
Speaker 7: Pops become props in this.
Speaker 2: Theater of the country.
Speaker 7: So their sons go to trouble you, hurting their divas, making rips at a W C W.
Speaker 2: Sco or murdered over Jordan, watch a clothes line.
Speaker 7: Crumble you turns men like me triple h.
Speaker 4: Because now I gotta hurt hunt.
Speaker 7: A humble you Russ in his rail, dumb the moth. Christians go over to adds for a ruthless war. Christlin's go over to Adds for a ruthless war. Street legacies and hood pedigrees just me, no, shoot you more? Or they massed up flipping when they loose your door. I'm at rock bottom.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to share that. Wow, I just share that.
Speaker 1: I'll leave the link down in this in the in the description because there's like two more minutes of that. It's it's it's a whole thing. It's it's real nice. So shout out to Black Chakra. He did his thing. That was pretty dope. If I do say so, if I do say so, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: What go over the edge, Nigga.
Speaker 1: Not she had you feel me the old kay you feel me, you said, give his arms the smack there.
Speaker 2: In the ring. But now she's in the cast can match Nigga because.
Speaker 3: She's dead, Nigga.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Science.
Speaker 2: I study rad battles for a living. And you ain't doing the science right now.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing the science right now. You feel you're talking about So yeah, that was that. Anyways, I'll go ahead and at the button. Sorry about that guy, So.
Speaker 3: I ain't tell them that's how they said, Yo, we used to give me some chicken.
Speaker 1: If you ain't knowing love to get Listen, gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people into ak. We present to you another episode of the Public Enemies podcast.
Speaker 3: This is episode I Don't Know three forty forty.
Speaker 2: Episode three forty y'all ooh.
Speaker 3: Three forty e forty You feel me? Ship like that? Ship like that? Ship like that ship like that. I go by the name, Oh my god, Graham, How y'all doing. I hope y'all are doing well? You feel me?
Speaker 1: Salute to y'all. Thank y'all for sliding through. Thank y'all for giving us y'all time, and y'all ear you feel me. You could be anywhere and anywhere in the world, you feel me, but you here with us. I'm talking about it is what it is?
Speaker 3: You feel me? Like I said, I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham, but I'm not here alone. You feel me.
Speaker 1: On talking about the big champ Jizsel is in the building. Why does it say again? Could you like the champ again?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 8: I lost it for like two days and then like I want to back came Yeah, and the very satisfaction that Ben got that was.
Speaker 1: Like back, I thought you was for to say, timid, Timmy, Timmy Turner. I was like, okay, well you know, hey.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out the designer. I think that baby, I don't know you doing stuff all right?
Speaker 3: Cool? Shout out to designer. You feel me. It's about not only is Jisel here, progressions in the building. You feel me. What's going on? Dog? How you feeling? Speaking of designer?
Speaker 5: Keep it in your pants dog especially, But yeah, yeah, it's your boy. It's your favorite boy or your new boy, depending on who you are. What's up with y'all just chilling like chilling like a villain. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Era gave himself an intro nigga, how you was doing?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 2: Look this is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, hey what that's crazy because I've been asking y'all for like six years to come up with an intro of your own you feel me to say when I call upon you feel me? And nah. We just want to make for the your intro, you feel me and something.
Speaker 1: We do that.
Speaker 2: Man, that's cool too.
Speaker 3: I just did it one time. Jesus, frank Frankie, How y'all doing you feel me? She said, Hey, y'all, I'm talking about Yeah, she prayed button to see us.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, okast that's funny.
Speaker 2: Man. Look Ben's back, welcome back, man.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 4: My fault? My fault?
Speaker 3: You you missed? You missed the intro I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah you did? You want to go back and listen to it?
Speaker 4: I'm straight listen.
Speaker 3: There's a start from beginning button on the stream now if you want to jump.
Speaker 4: Like how the all right?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm okay, you guys always got you with the Amazon Prime okey dook, you would have watched the what you missed?
Speaker 2: You feel.
Speaker 3: The live recap?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, being a chance the rapper Michael so hold on white skin, chance bro.
Speaker 2: I don't let you know that.
Speaker 1: Vin says Knead big Daddy Mark doing everyone's intro one week that that would be great if I.
Speaker 9: Sing sing chisel, Oh you ain't go hit that nig up manus man, you see me an intro.
Speaker 2: Will cause big dog all right.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to ruin anybody's fun. Actually hear that. Just spread some joy. Hope everybody's doing great. You know what today is?
Speaker 2: You know what today is?
Speaker 3: You know what today is. You know what today is? Today today?
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 8: Friday Junior, right, but the day the day, sixteen one sixteen, you feel me and talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, I know what it is. I know what it is. I know what it is. It's three days for the Eagles win the game to go to the NFC championship.
Speaker 2: That's what I know. You ain't gonna take that Frankie.
Speaker 8: Take when jer Verse has six and a half sacks, you know, I mean the first half, I'm like, damn man, like yo been.
Speaker 2: I just want to see how you was doing.
Speaker 3: My man, I'm just checking on you. Uh, I'm not gonna say that. I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 2: Like yo, man, I don't see nigga reets anymore like so, I don't know, So I just I just want to know. We'll we read the night was in the Eagles book Club. So yeah, shout out to Playoff Football.
Speaker 3: Club.
Speaker 1: From the Eagles book Club to the Enemies book Club, the e b C. You feel most some some some some quick hits, sure stories, you know what I'm saying, and something about what you drinking blood.
Speaker 2: This cheap brown lookuor know this palmesong?
Speaker 3: Okay, in the.
Speaker 8: Building in words and the words might start slipping out something I'm trying trying to control that. I'm really trying to work it on myself to a drink moderately.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe h.
Speaker 3: Maybe all right, So I'll go ahead and kick it off with fuck it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it the same way we kicked off last week's episode.
Speaker 3: An update on this nasty ass nigga Vince mc man. Let's go we all start with some ship.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but I said last week. I'm I'm gonna continue to do my due diligence. Do you feel me to keep this story covered and keep us abreast. You feel me play on words here, shouldn't do that. Man reached a settle with the SEC regarding the hush money payments that he was giving to multiple women across the decade or so WWE. He was ordered to repay and reimburse the WWE one point three three million dollars. Then, in addition to that, he was fined a civil penalty of four hundred thousand dollars. Now, when the news of this dropped last Friday, it would be now. Vince McMahon released a statement and he said as follows, the case is closed today. Nearly three years of investigation by different government and governmental agencies, there has been a great deal of speculation about what exactly the government was investigating and what the outcome would be. As today's resolution shows, much of that speculation was missed, guided and misleading. In the end, there was never anything more to this than minor accounting errors payments that I made several years ago while I was CEO of WWE, and I'm thrilled that I can now put all of this behind me. I'm sorry man, now, Now that's not to say, yeah, I know minor accounting errors one point three three million dollars plus actually, how much was it all in total? Like fourteen million dollars plus minor accounting error? All right, cool, you got it, brother. But regardless of that fact, this does not negate or resolve the current issues in the lawsuit and the investigation that's going on with the Southern District of New York.
Speaker 3: So when he says the case is closed, not so not so fast, brother, You've still got some splaining to do over here on this side.
Speaker 1: And it appears in the in the case of Janelle Grant, judge has given her and her team until January thirty first to send in any amendments, submit any amendments to their lawsuit. And you know, I guess explain why they should be allowed to submit those amendments and if you know how, things continue forward from there. So that's your update on Nasty Nigga Number one minor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, I just see its placed fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow, accounting errors.
Speaker 2: I put the dot over here. It's supposed to be over here, My.
Speaker 5: Bad, Yo, you fill fourteen dollars, not fourteen million, My bad?
Speaker 3: You feel me? You know, when you move a decimal you feel me like Gisel said, my bad. You know what I'm saying, I was never really that great and long division. But here we are, Here we are.
Speaker 1: But yeah, one point three million dollars, as Andy says, is like twenty five dollars for me.
Speaker 3: You me, I'm gonna be mad. You've me like yeah for real.
Speaker 1: So like to Vince that one point three three million dollars is what the fuck nothing?
Speaker 3: It's a dropping the bucket if that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You do not trick me, Vince mcmn. You do not trick me. You still a nasty nick.
Speaker 8: You hella old man, and you hella old and you think that we don't get your old ass tricks. Like your old tricks don't work anymore, dog like it was like computers and shit.
Speaker 2: Now time is to ask you by oh just misplaced one point three yeah bro yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the case of in the case of this actually isn't the case actually. There was an interview this past week that was released with Rolling Stone. One Bad Bunny said that he was interested in returning to the WWE, and uh he wanted to risk his life. He's said that he wanted to scare his mother. He said he hadn't done enough in the last two outings, that that he was working with the WWE to scare her and and and make it really.
Speaker 3: Make his mark.
Speaker 1: You feel me on the ISLM you feel me So bad Buddy is looking to return to the WWE.
Speaker 3: It also looks like.
Speaker 1: He got duped by that wessel Votes account and.
Speaker 3: News coming out about that.
Speaker 1: In regards to uh WWE Backlash being held in Mexico this year.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, they got they got him, Friendston success a moment sucks r.
Speaker 1: He referenced the success of Backlash Puerto Rico and said that it seems like WWE now recognizes, you know, how big they could be in those types of markets. So he's excited to see you know that they're now going to Mexico and there's been no official announcement on that, so it's interesting. It's going to be interesting to see where backlash is actually going to be. Hell, they've one got Japan, Tokyo. You feel me that Meltzer was telling us about. Now Bad Bunny is telling us it's gonna be in Mexico City. Hey man, Nick con you got some work to do, brother man.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's bad Bunny. Bad Bunny said, Mexico. You in Mexico.
Speaker 1: You can't because they can't like now announce it for like Dallas or like Cincinnati, like.
Speaker 2: Yeapolis, Minnesota, Minnesota. Y like, no, you're going to Mexico or nothing. Bad Bundy said, So there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to Paducah, Kentucky.
Speaker 6: Well, but Nick Con did make an announcement about something else. He said that they're supposed to go back to Paris.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, this year or just at some point they were looking to get back to that market.
Speaker 4: I think this year. And let me go ahead, let me pull up the article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that's what. Yeah, because what were they last year? Leon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Leon friends? So yeah, yeah, okay, so they're going we're going to this year.
Speaker 4: They said this year.
Speaker 2: We we niggas and Leon France Nigga is lit.
Speaker 3: I'm in Cologne, smelling like we buying cologne. Okay.
Speaker 1: So last week I think I gave Gisel to rock and uh. I told him that that he could start us off or he could at least a pick which direction we go this week, I'm not gonna be so friendly, all right, So we're gonna kick it off let's get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I did, That's what I did.
Speaker 5: Said.
Speaker 4: I said all that to say it is.
Speaker 2: I believe you do nothing again.
Speaker 3: I hate that. I'll say that. Have to say this ass nigga bro, I swear I hate it. I say this to say that, nigga bron. It's like, shut up, bro, just say get.
Speaker 4: To the point.
Speaker 3: Say what you're gonna say. Say what you just just rip the band aid. I don't build up to it.
Speaker 8: Just fucking little pat on the bag before you say some stupid ship man.
Speaker 1: Bryan Age and the don Kallis family attempted to rip the band aid off of Kenny, Omegas and Testings as they kicked off dynamite. They tried to reinvigorate.
Speaker 3: They tried to re what's what's what's re engage.
Speaker 2: They tried to rein juveniate, trying to jump them back in nigga like walkme home.
Speaker 3: In juveniate. Oh. They tried to read indubitably in juvenile, in juveniate, in juvenile.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna injuvenate again, do it again.
Speaker 4: We gonna figure last time, we're gonna do it again again.
Speaker 2: How you gonna do something again that we don't know what.
Speaker 3: The Jubia going around.
Speaker 4: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: You gotta get ju man anyways, but they tried to do this, man, Kenny O make it dirty to kick off the show.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 3: But he said, nah, I ain't going you feel me? Where was they at?
Speaker 1: I can't even remember where they was at, but they were somewhere you feel Yeah, they was in Cincinnati. They was INCENSEI because that's where John Moxley from. He was the hometown hero, even though he's a bad guy. We'll get back to that later. First up was this Maximum Carnage, the the Machine versus the Best Bout Machine thing where Kenny I had his first match back on Dynamite. Congratulations, Like, where the fuck you've been all my life? Like dog, Like this shit's been fucking boring.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming back. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I don't really give a fuck about this match because I don't give a fuck about Brian Cage.
Speaker 3: But I will say that Nigga lost all his logos.
Speaker 2: You this.
Speaker 3: Yomega is amazing.
Speaker 1: Brian Cage is a good wrestler too, don't get it misconstrued. I just don't give a fuck about him. So the fact that we got to the real shit after he took that one, two three, looking up at the lights, and then you feel me, it looks like we're heading into this whole ordeal with Kenny Omega and Will Osprey being unlikely partners having to face off and team up against the evil empire of the Don Kallis family and Tequshta and of course Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I want to see.
Speaker 1: Get Brian Cage in the Murder Hawk with nobody's the fuck up out the way.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the real ship, you feel me. Let's get to the real ship.
Speaker 1: Book the match, Tony Kahan, and we'll talk about other matches that you've been booking, but booked this real shit, you feel me?
Speaker 3: To Casta and Fletcher again Sam murder.
Speaker 2: But he ain't got no bodies and then he ain't smoked nothing, ain't pop nothing. Then it cana stop fronting like he ain't did nothing. Brian Cage is just.
Speaker 8: Big for nothing with a bunch of moves like he ain't shave his head off for them, saying for the game and the Catcher is the best one over there, top three in the company in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But yes, that's what we want to see man stop playing. Yeah, we need, we need.
Speaker 8: If you can do with Adam Cole and m Jefson, you can definitely do it with them exactly.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So yeah, run that play Andy Jesh, says Graham hating Brian Cage Part two hundred.
Speaker 3: And fifty six thousand, four hundred and sixty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah much, You know, Andy, I appreciate you blood you feel me because it seems like you've been here for a minute. You feel me, you know, talking about I mean, I know you've been here for a minute. But if you like that that because I've been doing that.
Speaker 3: For a long time, a long time, long time. Pat myself on the back for it. Talking about Riley Reid? All right, cool? How did we get here? We got here?
Speaker 1: But that's that's crazy because I've seen a video of Riley Reid's scissoring before and and how did we get here?
Speaker 3: How did we get there? I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Break up.
Speaker 1: We get to where we are with Swerve and Ricochet? How did we get to where we are with Swerve and Ricochet? It was a pair of golden sitters, right, it was a pair of golden.
Speaker 3: Golden alrighty, this situation you feel me. Ricochet went out there, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he was trying to explain himself for what he was you gonna say, you mean, but he grabbed the microphone and all the crowd did the whole I was like, Yo, is this gonna be like they're trying to like reproduce like this little Roman reigns after beating the Undertaker, moment this.
Speaker 3: Yard is this my yard now? Moment? Like this this whole thing. Go ahead, Ben.
Speaker 6: They've tried that like three niggas have tried that three times, bro, and it always failed.
Speaker 4: The crowd is like, yo, just quiet, like Yo're gonna tell me it's never like yo overwhelming boos.
Speaker 6: It's like say something, nigga like you never get it started off.
Speaker 2: It started off cool, he was doing.
Speaker 3: Off off, and then he opened his mouth.
Speaker 1: Niggas get exact, and we gotta figure out a way. You know what he needs, you know, rigoget need. Somebody need to find that little voice box that Cane used to you and then Ricochet could use that because I'd rather hear that then his actual voice.
Speaker 2: In the buildings just like turned them into a Tesla robot.
Speaker 6: You know what the funny part about Caine doing that ship was like when x Pox was like, hey, you don't need that ship anymore.
Speaker 4: I know your vocal cords are burnt up.
Speaker 6: Nigga, I know you was in a fire when you was like a kid, take.
Speaker 4: That ship, throw it in the ground. He was talking on that was like.
Speaker 1: Anyway, when you when you got Torri Wilson, I mean walking around was a Torri.
Speaker 3: It was the other toy. It was the other toy we got looking away. She was looking feel I mean her nose was a little big. But anyways, regardless.
Speaker 2: Heard whatever she was doing.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we had this whole thing with Ricochet trying to do his.
Speaker 4: Thing, you feel me.
Speaker 3: They had the.
Speaker 1: Distraction of Swerve's music playing. Prince nine nine came out hit Ricochet with the chair from behind.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about. They did that, and then.
Speaker 1: Uh, Swerve came out with this big ass chain wrapped around his neck and he tried to whip Ricochet with it. That didn't work, but he tried, and then he chased this nigga out of the building you feel me, I'm talking about, and he got on out of there.
Speaker 4: He didn't chase him at the building. He walked this nigga down. He didn't speed, he just kept walking like I'm fast. I was like, I love this.
Speaker 3: It was cool. It was cool.
Speaker 1: So they got a match booked on Dynamite, I think three weeks from now, February fifth in Atlanta. Uh so look forward to that.
Speaker 3: Out there in College Park.
Speaker 2: You going no anyway?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you should. That don't work. No, that don't work. No, we're gonna move on from that.
Speaker 1: Also from Swerve and Ricochets. As I stand corrected, he did not chase that man out of that building.
Speaker 3: He walked him down. By the way. I liked the building. The aesthetics.
Speaker 1: If this is what you know, what I'm saying, some of the visuals is gonna look like aw running smaller buildings and arenas and twenty twenty five. I'm all for it because it just it looked better. It looked way better.
Speaker 3: I thought. I thought it was dope.
Speaker 1: But we also got the return of one Samoa Joe to a W and he actually made the save for hook after this, uh this match with Christian Cage and uh, they tried to jump in the whole patriarchy and all of that. You feel me and Sabatta wasn't enough backup. Taz was faking the funk aacting like he was goin to hop up off the announced table, and then Samoa Joe came out, did his motherfucking thing, and we we got Joe back. Man, how y'all feeling about Samoa Joe.
Speaker 4: Being back in?
Speaker 3: Aw? Can he can he? Can he help Hook out a little bit here?
Speaker 8: Somebody gotta do it, like anybody was looking up for Hook? You getting even stuck in that Jericho fucking bullshit, Like you know, Samoa Joe. Hook was the most interesting thing that Hook was doing anyway. So I'm pretty sure they could just pick back up when they left off just doing like I'm like, they could be one of them, Like I see a lot of Matt Riddle, Randy Orton in it, you know what I'm saying. What it except what I'm saying, except Hook not being an idiot and like dude some ship like that and like go after the tag titles anything just to get no Hook, because motherfucker's like Hook. Like I enjoyed Hook choking niggas out like Tass used to.
Speaker 10: So so Activision is definitely gonna that picture is gonna look a little different in a couple of weeks because it looks like the Hurt Syndicate is the tag titles shot with Private Party.
Speaker 3: And it's just it sucks, you know.
Speaker 1: As a I said last week, I think both of them can't necessarily stand to lose that. But hey, if aw doesn't believe in their young talent, go ahead past the rock.
Speaker 6: To the old niggas that was that This title run definitely felt for them, like a here nigga, damn, Like, yo, y'all wanted.
Speaker 4: This for so long. Take it.
Speaker 3: That's the Florida Run.
Speaker 8: Like no, then they come right after he was like, yo, he nobody got niggas like I got niggas, my nigga. Like it wasn't like like you see these niggas.
Speaker 2: Look this should called the Gin and Juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's correctly.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised he ain't get snoop just to like make it full circle. I'm talking about, like to be a part of the Private Party like Spectacle Gen and Juice thing.
Speaker 3: Ye didn't.
Speaker 1: Nah, We're gonna to have him do this thing with Cody and do a splash off the top of all right, man, let's get the fuck up on out This is what they did with.
Speaker 3: The hometown hero, John Moxley.
Speaker 1: They had him face off against Powerhouse Hobbs in the in the main event of this show. Hobbs lost, of course, but like that was like the given great showing great showing you feel me. It felt like Moxley gave him a lot, but it was like, also Moxley's hometown, So how is the crowd going to react to that? When Moxley is supposed to be the heel and Hobbs is supposed to be the face. It kind of felt like they were teetering the line of like, nigga, we want to cheer you, but nigga, this nigga from the city. So it is what it is, you know what I'm talking about. So he choked him out, bulldog choke. I thought the finish was cool because he didn't get pinned, he didn't tap out or nothing like that. He passed out and that was their way of trying to keep him strong. I guess you know what, Let's go ahead and give that like a baby applause.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that. I appreciate it, Tony God.
Speaker 1: The big story here was the after match angle was basically the Death Riders continuing to do death Rider Ship and they beat the fuck out of the hops. They injured his knee again. It seemed as if did the whole pilmanized thing, not once but twice. And after that, immediately after that, that's when, actually, you know what, I apologize now. It was only once you feel me Moxley actually hit it. They took the brace off, hit him in the knee with the chair and then they pilmanized it for me, so bam. Immediately after that, that's when Edge Cuz and FTR baldies you feel me, FTR Balld and FTR hair my bad for me. They came out and they they decided they was gonna come saved bruh after it was already too late, So I don't really get it.
Speaker 6: After yeah, facts, I'm like, you could have stayed in the background. It's had a strongly worded promo the next week about how you didn't approve it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, look, I know I can't beat that big black nigga, but you I could beat you, blood, I could beat you. Kujo said up gang, please share, and like, if you haven't, I read that backwards because I'm dyslexic. Peace, love, salutes y'all. Thank y'all for sliding through. If you haven't hit the like but middle, I appreciate that. If you haven't hit subscribe, you feel me, go ahead and do that, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Stick around, be here for a minute, kiel.
Speaker 5: Coping ftr way until you think you know me and half of the song play to come out.
Speaker 3: Man, fuck y'all.
Speaker 2: On this day. On the day is when you started hitting, when you hit the stairs.
Speaker 1: That's right, help me now until everything has come to light, you feel me?
Speaker 3: What did you talk about? You just unlocked Pandora's box.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's the real Ripley Special when the uncle's getting penalized by Charlotte and she go through the whole goddamn stump and the ref had to push her ass in the ring, like get.
Speaker 3: The fucking.
Speaker 8: But Charlotte knew too, she gonna do a whole interest in this ship, about to do a whole bunch of ship to this, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Like she do it? Like, don't help me, man, like just stay stay.
Speaker 5: Because that would be more pissed at you than my eyes because it's like, what were you like, oh you sweating from running down here?
Speaker 2: To not save me. So you had to be.
Speaker 3: Seen when the dogs needed help? Were you and all the dogs needed help?
Speaker 2: That she did the stumping and the character the close up like she ran down.
Speaker 4: She didn't even run down.
Speaker 5: She did a power walk and she's still going slow with the records, like get the fuck in the ring.
Speaker 4: We got like sixty seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for shows like shows inn there going off and ship like what are you doing? We got to get the shot. We got to get the shot. Yeah, Dynamite was was whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, we ain't about to talk about Jeff Jered. We have.
Speaker 3: I'm not about to talk about Jeff Jarrett.
Speaker 1: But I will give it up to Tony Storm because she did win uh the Women's Gauntlet Casino Battle Royal you feel me. The rookie has now earned a shot at Mariah May for the aw Women's Championship in Australia. So first of all, I thought that match was dope. We got to see the final, uh me, the final.
Speaker 3: We have to finally see what's her name? Megan bang pop up? You did her thing? You feel me?
Speaker 1: So that was the Statlander did a tumble off the stage and took out.
Speaker 3: Megan Bain and Willow, but hey, it is what it is. Tony Storm picked up the win. She also won pwi's Woman of the Year award. Hey two matches in she like, Hey, this is crazy, this is crazy. I just got here already the year. Are y'all sure? Or is this a prank? Somebody pinched me? Let me know what's going on for real? You feel me? But salute the Tony Storm. Great, great, great fucking character work.
Speaker 1: Didn't really like Mariah May playing along though, don't really don't really like that.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to talk about Jeff Jarrett and MJF Again.
Speaker 2: I thought we said it pretty clear last week.
Speaker 1: They did twenty seven minutes on Dynamite. Last night that was twenty seven minutes, No, it was fourteen.
Speaker 2: But still feel like one hundred and twenty half?
Speaker 4: Can I can? I he has something?
Speaker 6: What what will it take for for m j F and your eyes to get back on the track and the trajectory that he was on because he's just it feels like he's falling off the slope. It just feels like he's just driven off a cliff. Like CJ what what for you will get you with?
Speaker 4: Like getting spark back?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: He got he gotta get a neck tat you know what I'm saying, But now you gotta get now, maybe getting underath your eye like a tear drop, because there's no way.
Speaker 4: He can't wait, he can't give, but he can't get no. I gotta I gotta put the stop to that.
Speaker 6: He can't get no a w tattoo on his neck, giving up elite neck is crazy.
Speaker 2: Elite necks. That is insane. You gotta show his loyalty more. You're talking a lot of ship and then you call me your mark, right, yeah, when you're dead, I own you be the brand. You know what I'm saying, like one of the old brands. I don't know what he.
Speaker 8: Can do, man like putting them with Jeff Jared aated man like this. This is not the Jeff Jarted that I know. I never known a semi babyface Jeff jarreted every in my life.
Speaker 2: So getting MJ you have to go out there and say that your wife's a whore.
Speaker 8: Me and Kurt Angle about to run tricks or your wife type shit like that. Sh It's not gonna do it with Jeff Jared because.
Speaker 2: Is a fuck about Jeff Jarrett blood and Jeff Jared, why didn't you hit that nigga with with a fu guitar and says, don't piss me off.
Speaker 4: You talking too much.
Speaker 8: Ain't never got you anywhere good. It's never got you anywhere good. So I'm off it.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't know what m j F can do.
Speaker 8: This is this is like like a humiliation ritual from Tony Kahan.
Speaker 6: Yeah. For me, it's just like bo I, I think a lot of people are desensitized to the to the the shock value and everything that he says, like ain't nobody, ain't nobody was oohing and on the crowd when he said what he said about Cam Jared and Kurt Angle and everything like that.
Speaker 4: Everybody was like, nigga, okay.
Speaker 5: Especially if you followed this Jared and the Jaredson TNA. We've seen all. We've heard all the insults before. Like, I'm like, there's nothing new.
Speaker 4: He literally he went through that.
Speaker 6: He went through like, yo, you you the one that made yourself world champion.
Speaker 4: That's why you got world titles on you.
Speaker 6: I'm like, nigga, we was watching TNA back then and we knew that.
Speaker 8: But he was the strongest nigga in the game, and the game had Kurt angle and stinging it.
Speaker 2: In AJ s Doug, I'm like, oh, okay, all right, could be Jared. Okay, I'm over it, man, I'm over both of these niggas.
Speaker 3: I think the match is gonna be dope. Listen, line, I'm not.
Speaker 6: The thing is Graham is right, He's not a bad wrestler. MJF is not a bad wrestling More often than not, he delivers on those matches. But the thing is the build up. You're not as interested as you used to be. So when the match is good, you like nigga, that was all right, But if the build was better, you'd be like, Wow, this nigga killed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff Jared knows how to put his shit together. You feel me, like I feel like the match is gonna be cool. You feel me.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm not interested in it because y'all not drawing me. In g Nation says the match is gonna be mad. I disagree, you feel me. Khalil says, has MJF lost his era? But I think a lot of the aura of aw has kind of worn off, and it's kind of up to them to kind of figure out how to pivot and reignite that that same feeling. I mean, I know they keep saying this whole thing about restore the feeling, restore the feeling, but like it's a bunch of more of the same that's not really clicking no more. And it's like, I don't know what they can do from an overall standpoint. Ben is asking, like what MJF can do to get you back on board, but like, like what can aw and Tony Khan dude to like get over this fucking hump of like bullshit that they kind of dealing with right now. Because Tony Kahan typically does these announcements and shit like that, and like this last week or so one, they had a horrible match with Chris Jericho and Dax on Collisions that was the main thing, and then like coming out of that, Tony Kahan announces this big twelve man match for a Collision, which like teams up the Death Riders and the Learning Tree against Rated FTR and Powerhouse, Hobbs and the Outrunners.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't really know where that where that takes us, because like they did the injury angle on Hobbs. But then also like when it comes to what John Moxley.
Speaker 3: And the Death writers are doing. Why the fuck would they team up with Chris Jericho and the Learning Tree?
Speaker 1: It kind of feels like that's It kind of feels like they embodied the ship that John Moxley is talking about. You feel me like there's no passion like all of this ship, like with the with aw y'all. Ain't you feel me like y'all y'all not really? You feel me here for the grind, you know what I'm saying. Like these these young guys, you feel me. They coming up and they not really putting their foot in the game. They not really putting their stamp on ship.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: And he talking about he's gonna push people to be better and he's tired of the silliness and the funds and the games and ship like that. Well, why the fuck would you team up with the Learning Tree in Christy Derricho.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just realized that didn't even learn too.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, You gotta get the nigg with the seven foot nigga for the rest of them.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen backlash like that against the match announcement like that they've ever done. Like I think I think their core fans as well as other like casual aw fans are starting to put their foot down and just like yo, you need to write the ship.
Speaker 4: This isn't this isn't good. No one wants to see this.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make sense, like you gotta fix this, And so far the match is still planned to go.
Speaker 4: I mean they even if it's like I.
Speaker 6: Don't know what you do, don't nobody want to see that ship, Like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna try to make a nice like cleaned up like point or whatever.
Speaker 4: No one wants to see that ship.
Speaker 8: What So, what's Hob's gonna do? Come out, come out with two braces on this knee. Now, so you're gonna double race up.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 8: This is for one knee, so you go double brace up to knee. But nobody wants to see any of these people together.
Speaker 3: Says they're doing the best to restore the feeling.
Speaker 1: But for god, we already seen the bulk of these guys doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of that has happened.
Speaker 1: And even speaking to like Private Party finally getting over the hump and getting the tag team titles and beating the young Bucks and then you do nothing with them, it's like, Okay, so we're like, what hope can your young talent have that once we finally, you know what I'm saying, get to a point where we feel like you're finish, strap the rocket to us, and.
Speaker 3: Then we get railroaded or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't, I don't know, Like it's difficult, but I think the the backlash of what Tony conmerceived from making this match announcement, like, I don't. I hope that's a wake up call, but I think it speaks even more to the the idea and the fact that fans are just not really feeling this death riter shit. They're not feeling this this fourth title reign by John Moxley. They're not feeling this story of this group taking over, and it just doesn't feel like it's connecting you feel me.
Speaker 3: And it's just I.
Speaker 1: Don't know when or where it ends, but apparently, uh and it well, I don't know when and where it ends, but apparently. And also like if you read the through lines, it kind of looks like Darby Allen should be the one to take the title away from Moxley unless they pivot, Unless they switch gears.
Speaker 3: You feel me, because that's where it started with him taking Darby's number one contender. Shit, you feel me?
Speaker 1: And the last time we seen Darby was them tossing him down the stairs. Now reports come out that Darby is not even gonna be around for the next three to four months because he's training to climb Mount Everes. Did you know that Darby wants to plant the ae W flag on Mount Evers when he climbs.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought, MJ you got a tattoo?
Speaker 8: It was dope nigga watched this tonygiance.
Speaker 1: So for that, Tony Khan gonna like reward him with the AW title for putting the an AW flag on My Evers.
Speaker 4: Like, nigga, this is dick eaton to the highest greed.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: I thought Seth Rollins was a corporate nigga. Bro, you're supposed to be the rebel. You're supposed to be the guy that goes against the grain. You're supposed to be for what From what I've been told, you're supposed to be this eras Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy ain't playing a W flag nigga sparking up.
Speaker 2: Copy.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, though, Darby Allen doesn't need. To your point, Darby Allen doesn't need to plan an a W flag to win over the He shouldn't need to do that to win over the office or the audience, because Darby Allen, in my opinion, is already there. And I don't think Darby Allen needs this whole big ordeal with John Moxley being the this final boss ultimate you know what I'm saying, thing that you gotta come, this thing that you got to overcome in order for his title reign to be respected or looked at as deserving. I think if regardless of how you give Darby Allen the title, I think the fans already look at Darby Allen as.
Speaker 3: He's he's in that position. You feel me like it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be a surprise if Darby Allen wins the aw World title.
Speaker 3: You feel me so, I don't know. I don't know if they should pivot. You want me to read that, I don't know. I didn't see what I was up there for a second.
Speaker 5: It feels too isolated when a bunch of wrestlers are still going to do everyday stuff.
Speaker 3: When they try to present the Death Righters as a must be threat true.
Speaker 1: Yes, because nobody else on the roster seems to feel threatened or give a fuck unless they're being targeted. Will Ospray said, I don't give a fuck. I'm trying to win this tournament. You feel me the hurt senterment. Ain't bothered by this mouff this shit at all because I don't play with us.
Speaker 3: You feel me like it's too segregated. It feels like.
Speaker 8: If it on what it feels like. It feels like like remember remember a Biker Taker? Mm hmm remember events was like all, I'm gonna let you do this because you can loyal and you can hold this down Like this feels like the Death Riders feels real Biker Taker, especially when it was like, Yo.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let We'll let John do everything.
Speaker 8: And then niggas run into the same spots, the same little troubles. When you try to book yourself, you're like, fuck, well, I put myself in the champ all right, and I.
Speaker 2: We stole it, Like damn, now we're supposed to do well.
Speaker 8: I'm a bad guy, so I got to look up with other bad guys, right, like oh fell to the trap though he's supposed to be different. So it just feels real biker taker ish. But yeah with the Darby shit, yeah nigga. Either way, you give him the belt to go to chair. He's the only pillar that everybody ever loved and respected.
Speaker 3: Yeah h yeah, you know it.
Speaker 1: And I think we can end it on that, because that's that's the ultimate point right there. He's the only pillar out of the four or the five if you want to include Baker.
Speaker 3: He just kidding.
Speaker 2: Feel to Look, you just hold up the middle just like you're a feeler, nerve bred. You got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, guys, Well, where should we go next?
Speaker 1: There's this, uh, this this whole idea about you know, you guys know.
Speaker 3: We can switched gears to w W. You guys know, you know joining for you know, yeah, you know you get the cushion, add some orange juice, you feel me all the ship.
Speaker 4: Car and shit.
Speaker 6: You're talking about teaming up. It's like about partnership. W and TNA just ain't the new deal a multi year partnership, And they said it's aimed at creating unprecedented crossover opportunities within WW and TNA programming for NXC Superstars and Wrestling Stars.
Speaker 4: TNA Wrestling.
Speaker 6: I'm so so this feels very much like it's just them, Like they tested out the what they did like last year with running like a TNA and NXT town.
Speaker 4: Swapping, so now it feels like they decided to make it official.
Speaker 6: I'm going around the board starting with gress, what's your excitement level and what is something that you expect from this, like team up official, team up the.
Speaker 5: Official team up right now, because I don't know, I need to see more what they what they plan on doing, but I definitely I'm I'm definitely a six on scale of team of excitement because I've actually enjoyed the original partnership. But as far as overall, I expect pretty much one and the same. Uh, they're going to have some people over there, some people cross crossover. Well, they have an official Worlds Collide event. Maybe they they've been doing nothing but content all year, so I definitely.
Speaker 4: Actually they're uh, they're doing a joint show this weekend.
Speaker 6: NXT will be involved in TNA's Genesis, like they're on the market and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's this weekend Sunday, all right, So.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't I'm just saying I wouldn't putting those shows like that on on on Divisional Round weekend.
Speaker 1: I think that there's gonna be like a big thing to introduce n XT because like TNA already has like a full card for the show.
Speaker 3: Like a segment or something like a I.
Speaker 1: Think they're going to do something to like introduce or like a start a storyline to like things off or whatever whatever. But Sean Tragedy says, watched next t for sure.
Speaker 5: So this is basically gonna make my my bold petition come in probably.
Speaker 4: Yo. I read that ship. I read that ship and I forgot.
Speaker 6: I forgot she was over there like earlier to day and I was I said, you know what, I said, This nigga, this nigga put the evil on.
Speaker 5: Me ship, Like oh oh damn, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Them putting Test Blanchard on an XT programming even though I don't watch, even though I don't watch, more more reason for me not to watch, right, more reason for me not to watch. But I think that would, like benswick Man said, a minor accounting error.
Speaker 6: I know, how do you know how I know they're gonna put it the trigger on this. She did an interview and she was talking about Klanie Jordan and Soul Rucas. She was like, they're great talent, really impressed by them. They're gonna they're gonna be big in the in this industry.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, yeah, he'll keep the family away, keep the family away from her versus over unless old family is gonna put this nigga through all the tables around.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: That's not the match.
Speaker 2: I know it ain't the match.
Speaker 3: The match.
Speaker 1: It's not Oba and Moose, Obra and Jake Something. Please, yes, it's Oba and Jake Something. And then and then it's a j. Francis versus Trick Williams. Because I see, I see, and and y'all don't want to y'all don't want to tell the truth. How y'all done switched up on my nigga trick? You feel me, whole n XT audience, all this little w W E n x T fans, the Black wrestling community, you niggas switched up on Trick Williams for this nigga with this fake ass accent. All right, I want you all to understand what y'all just did to my boy. I want you to understand what y'all just did to my nigga Trick you feel me. Yes, we all need you, we all need development. You feel me on talk about that's what you're here for. But we're not gonna switch gears and just act like Trick ain't been putting in this work for over two years. You feel me making NXT two point oh what it was and making XT what it is now.
Speaker 3: You feel me watchable to some degree. You feel me like it's crazy the.
Speaker 1: Way I like, it's just like niggas just threw this nigga to the side, like this nigga's chopped liver or something.
Speaker 3: Nobody's talking for more.
Speaker 1: Everybody's talking about this nigga with this ship around his neck, hoping that he don't fuck around with Nikita Lyons and shit like that. Like it's it's stupid and it's crazy, and I just feel I.
Speaker 3: Feel disrespected because I don't even watch the show and I see it. I see it. Your niggas is finnicky. It's crazy. Salute, the Ober salute, the Trick Trick.
Speaker 1: You know I support you, you know we support you, But I see what's going on out here.
Speaker 3: You feel me, I see what's going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's yea he yo Scott Gang Yo're going.
Speaker 2: To Sizzla shout out to Scott yo, but yeah, you're right real quick. Appreciate that you right, brother, We remember like we was in the building for standing delivered when Trick won the belt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like there oba tossing niggas around. You feel me where he tossed the nigga on top of a nigga.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 8: Pause, I think you caught you niggas and then like kind of like split them around this way crazy.
Speaker 3: You feel me? That's wow? You feel me.
Speaker 1: Jay Champ says they switched on Trick because of that Ridge match, which was that Bridge match, which is Ridge Holland's fault.
Speaker 3: You feel me, and it's y'all see it. Just just let me.
Speaker 2: Know I'm not alone.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that you feel me. I appreciate that you feel me. G Dixter says he wasn't even a fan of Trick.
Speaker 4: Williams you feel me.
Speaker 1: But hey, as long as y'all got an opinion, you feel me. What the rocks say, as long as you boop or cheer, you feel me.
Speaker 3: As long as they make you feel something.
Speaker 8: No, don't do Trick like like Andy did Woodie like I don't want to play with you anymore.
Speaker 3: That's what these niggas is doing. The trick Williams out here, blood you feel me?
Speaker 1: Just wait till they have the fucking uh the the triple h overfeit me segment.
Speaker 3: Hey words, you Nigerian, what happened to your accident? You feel me? This soft ass speaking ass nigga.
Speaker 8: Bruck throws that nigga through the wall nigga like a dragon ball Z fight.
Speaker 6: Like sorry, But outside of that rant, you're not wrong about the whole thing about people switching up on him, Like I think we all saw it coming when they threw it. When they were like, Okay, we're gonna put him in the title scene, it was like, yeah, I don't know what they're gonna do with trick right now. But I really like your idea about bringing in AJ Francis and letting and letting them go at it, because like I think they would do. I think they would do really well together. I think they do good business. People try to act like he was trying, and I don't like how people try to put down play like a J two they man because he popped up at at Reality Wrestling and he helped Booker t win the match against zillaf I two, and niggas like, yo, man, ain't nobody trying to go.
Speaker 4: See no Aj Francis. This man is killing it.
Speaker 6: He's putting in work right now hot with DNA. He's doing like stuff outside of there with like college football.
Speaker 4: Still like stop acting like this nigga ain't doing.
Speaker 5: Most of these niggas are still stuck on that one bad spot from two years go.
Speaker 2: A year.
Speaker 5: These niggas need to let it go. So what ya, he's mediocre white man. But then as soon as a black man is confiding himself and evolving, that's when y'all want to bring a bull ship.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 2: He's been one of the biggest teams.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 6: Thanks, And I can see I can see a j pulling up and you know, telling Trick Williams like, Yo, man, look, nigga, I gave, I gave you and mellow this flow, bro, like he can kind of be like, Yo man, I was the one that I was the one that was laying the groundworking. The next when they was having like when they was having like all the skulls and and heavy metal ship the Triple A was pushing. He was like oh, I was the one that was pioneering and ship. I was the one that part of hit roll and gave y'all license to do ship. I can see them doing that.
Speaker 2: I gave you it couldna be hip hop until I came in.
Speaker 5: I gave you the fucking blueprint and you went and bit off my success.
Speaker 8: I'm like, okay, I got the best chokes slamb in wrestling. Yep, I said it. He said it wrong.
Speaker 4: That's my other question.
Speaker 6: I want to ask what do we do with the influx niggas that went over there and they got different names. Now we call them by the noon names. We call them by the old names. Nick name, we call that nigga dog Ziggler.
Speaker 8: Hey, bro, Hey, you know how dollar No, like you know how you go like you say you know how you go to a whole new city, then you make a whole new thing like oh, you got a nickname and ship when you go back to your hometown.
Speaker 2: Like now, nigga, you talk ziggler over here, niggas, you know what you are. Your talk get over here.
Speaker 5: Remember when Dana Brooke came back and Vic was like ash ash ash Yeah, that's her name, that's her name.
Speaker 2: Now as against Yo, Dana, get over here. You know what, you always step over this line. I don't know they'll make him top dollar or that, but that would be fun.
Speaker 3: Nick can't can't say call him Nick Ziggler the.
Speaker 2: Fun Dolph Nimmer Jr Jr. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's a good ass question.
Speaker 2: So that means the artists are back too, right because they aren't anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, the tag champions man.
Speaker 2: The hearty versus fracks him or O T M.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody want to see.
Speaker 8: One of the niggas like uh did like a little top rope, a little stomp. I was like, yo, he about to see himself doing that ship one day, man, so be careful doing that.
Speaker 2: That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 6: My other question is, is this why JBL was over there talking to people in T N A and and talking to everything like that supposed to be on wrong?
Speaker 4: This is this what they were talking about. He's gonna be the.
Speaker 3: Between now because hes gonna be on raw, you feel me. The partnership is.
Speaker 6: He could pop up at Jennison's and be like, Yo, I'm over here, I'm cooking over here now, and be the liaison to show up on Raw. I think maybe showing up on Raw it's a little bit too much to talk about that. Now he's gonna be like, yo, man, that's money important ship. We were talking about. This ship were on Netflix.
Speaker 2: He's the middle man. You know what.
Speaker 1: They might not want to fuck around and talk about this ten a ship on Netflix. They don't funk about that, you see, you see Netflix don't give a fuck about the Wyatts.
Speaker 3: They sent them niggas over SmackDown. They said, them niggas over there, them niggas don't even look.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now. It's I just see it in my face, in my head, in my mind. Uh, the Wyatts in like powder Blue just don't seem like it matches like I feel like them niggas gotta be red.
Speaker 3: It's spooky. You feel me Blue is like, ah, that's light, that's nice. You feel me pretty great?
Speaker 1: You know I'm the dad homies you talk about, like, what the fucking to.
Speaker 3: Bring back the firefly? Fut you talk.
Speaker 1: About cut man, You feel me, Get the biggas the funk up out of here. Just what we got for n XT this week? Since we've been talking about this partnership, What the fuck?
Speaker 2: What happened on the actual show.
Speaker 3: Yeah you feel me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, you know, man, we started, I mean it started off. It wasn't really a lot going on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Over gave his like you know, I'm the new champion, ha ha speech in the ring, you know what I mean, started off with that early, you know what I mean, look at me. He was like, Trick Williams, I respect you, but you have.
Speaker 8: A ceiling over feeling does not have a ceiling. I'm like, blood, you didn't have to say that, blood, you have to you had to show me further because now like who, I don't even know who you can get to because the best opponent for him it's Trick Williams, And like, I don't know who else you gonna send out there, but you know, he gave his a little speech and then I forgot who popped up.
Speaker 2: I started starting tune out after that.
Speaker 5: But it was Tony d Uh basically saying I'm the only guy that beat you. And then Ridge goofy ass came out and started beefing with Tony, and then Eddie Thorpe attacked over from behind.
Speaker 3: Eddie, they're still doing it, Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 8: Shait yeah yeah, but oh yeah, because Jovanni got no jaw and then you know what I'm saying, yeah run so.
Speaker 2: No I don't. I mean, I know, you gotta do the the obligatory open family, like yo, I'm the champion now, motherfuckers. But nobody really seems like a credible threat to me.
Speaker 8: The only one would be Tony Dnch a little, but now he got to fight Ridge Holland for some reason. Man, it's like a punishment. But it's like going to detention at the fight Ridgeland. It's like, damn, I gotta go to the what I do?
Speaker 1: Like all right, man says over dressed like twenty fifteen, twenty eighteen migos like.
Speaker 3: Ran up on Joe, butden you for me at the conference.
Speaker 8: Like they got some real estate to sell you you.
Speaker 1: Could do it? Do it look like Oba Fimi was left off bad and Boogie niggas.
Speaker 3: I got talking, I got.
Speaker 2: Well that nigga. That nigga also took off his couplics of me.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, yo Oba was definitely dressed like Matilda's dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Eddie throws the next one.
Speaker 8: That's pretty I don't know why they always do that when the NFC champ always got to get like a just like a dog shit fucking first few.
Speaker 3: And because there's nobody in that division, there really is nobody in that division like.
Speaker 2: Joe Hendry, we need you like we need you.
Speaker 8: You know that t NA, that TNA ship might have came at the BET because the women's division is set with we straight over here with the women, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But like it's like the men's like it's it's like all the men are in fucking tag teams, other in tag teams back in a woman because they they suck. Hold on wo my man, Beef Foster's sake, save us Ricky stars.
Speaker 8: Yeah I believe, Yeah, yeah, I agree, But but we're gonna have to wait for that. But yeah, man, well if it's if it's him and Eddie Thorpe, good job, you know what I mean, You're gonna smoke them.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun. But what do y'all think about Open Championship here? I am then, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 4: I'm down. M I'm down. You know Bailey over there.
Speaker 2: Now, dog, that's the only thing I wanted to see m.
Speaker 6: Rock san Ferez cut a whole promo. She was like, Yo, man, y'all ain't gonna be ship with me when I leave.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the whole already, this division with me.
Speaker 6: And everybody thought like when Bailey pulled up there, like, oh, who's it gonna be. Who's gonna because you saw combat boots hit the ground. Now I know Corey Graves wearing them same boots. They go to the same store, get the same pair of boots. I know he got like three pairs the same side. So I thought, I was like, oh, Corey Grays pulled up, He's gonna cut up promo and everything like that. Nah. It was Bailey like, yeah, you know that's better, And I did not want to hear that nigga Corey Graves cut up Pipe Mom promo or talk about like oh, yeah, you know they try to move me down here, and shit, ain't sweet, y'all ain't gonna move me to no NXT.
Speaker 4: But it looks like everybody's gonna have a match. No, it's not what he said. He wasn't on the show.
Speaker 3: He got sent home, Like yo, he got sent home from the school work.
Speaker 6: While we're on the subject to that, I want to get I want to get everybody's opinion. I'm gonna drop mine at then, But what do you what do you want Corey Graves to be doing? Like, what do you what do you think about Corey Graves just saying like, yo, man, look kind of saying like, you know what, they pushed me off this ship.
Speaker 4: This ship kind of beneath me. That's what the vibe was.
Speaker 6: He didn't really say that, but that's what the vibe was, Just like, Yo, y'all really gonna demote me for this nigga that be doing like standing on the table and doing the Yeat ship and all that.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna, y'all gonna move me off of TV for him?
Speaker 8: Well, yes, I remember, like I remember when there was a certain Chicago wrestler who was doing who was having the same sentiments and Corey Graves had a lot to say about him when he just left and ship like that.
Speaker 2: So I would to know like how to feel about that. I mean, Corey, did you condone punk for like not want to talk to nobody or feel like that you would being pushed to aside for somebody that was way more popular than you. I think it will be a little hypocritical, but you know, we're in an age where you know, being being a hypocritics, All right, yeah maybe, and like I would feel, I feel Corey sentiment to you, man like and just like I felt Punk, You're like, man, these niggas ain't better than me, Like you think Pat McAfee is better than me.
Speaker 3: I have that, sweet, he says.
Speaker 1: Imagine chasing your dream, then being told, not deciding that you're no longer physically able to pursue your dream. Then you dedicate your life to something dream adjacent and being pretty fucking awesome at it, and then when it's time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, being told you're not famous enough for your own job.
Speaker 3: Just in case you're wondering where I've been.
Speaker 11: So it doesn't necessarily directly refer to Pat McAfee, but if you look at this whole situation where Corey Graves was moved from Raw to SmackDown, and then you know he was moved from Raw to SmackDown when Joe Testator came around, and then when this whole Netflix deal comes about, Pat McAfee returns to Raw. I was assuming that we were going to do the three man booth thing on SmackDown with Wade, Joe.
Speaker 3: And Corey and Corey no on NXT. Interesting.
Speaker 6: I thought they were gonna do that, and I was delighted when they didn't do it, because I'm like, Wade and Joe have created a style where they.
Speaker 4: Play off of each other.
Speaker 6: It's very like organic, and I think trying to put a third person in there would not have worked. As to where you could have put You could have put Corey Graves on Raw with Pat mcaveee and Michael Cole, because they've done that before. They've ran that style of pay per views and other events before, and usually they play well off each other. So I was kind of like shocked when they didn't do that. But it at the way you know he phrased and everything in the tweet. You could say like, oh, you know, he's not happy with his place in the company. Could it could be other things, could be the direction, every and everything else. But it just looks crazy that when they said, Okay, you're going to NXT, not this tweet comes out. Cause at first I was like, what you're saying, like Graham about like him, like about Pat McAfee coming back and everything like that, And I was like that's kind of I was like, yo, it's kind of fucked up. Pushed them off of like pushed them off for where he was at, and then they pushed them over smack down.
Speaker 4: I was like, nah, we don't want you over here either, and put him down a n XT.
Speaker 6: And I felt bad because I was like, anybody has a job and somebody come back like eight months out of the years, like, hey, it's gonna take your position.
Speaker 4: You go over there and we'll call you back when we need you. Like anybody would be pissed.
Speaker 6: And that would have been my final like a on it if he wasn't going to NXT to sit next to a two time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 4: You're not bigger than Booker T.
Speaker 6: Booker T is cool with cutting it's cool with cutting it up with them down there. I don't know why it would be like so disgusting to sit down there and be like, yo, man, look god, this is not what I envisioned myself doing.
Speaker 4: Like, you're not Booker T.
Speaker 6: Bro like come back, Like if he's cool with it, you should definitely be cool with it.
Speaker 2: Why why is Dwayne made a fitting to WrestleManias in a row And I'm not like it sounds like a lot of Why is Dwayne had a lot of two wrestles in a row, because that's the way Johnson nigga, that's Pat McAfee.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is, like Big Boss says, but this work or a shoot Cory Gray's versus Pat WrestleMania of forty one. You know what, I hope Triple H isn't into the spectacle of just doing shit like that for the sake of doing shit like that, because what the fuck is that match?
Speaker 5: We haven't seen Corey grades rustling? What since twenty fifteen?
Speaker 1: Throw that ship on standing deliver, throw that ship on SmackDown, that ship on.
Speaker 3: W left g or something.
Speaker 2: You me.
Speaker 1: Plank that can't play the violin, I'm trying to court you feel me? You'll talking about exactly. That's hell of funny that that violin is so fucking play it.
Speaker 3: That's wild switched.
Speaker 2: We explained by that.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, don't we got some sad music? You know? This is so much Let's see.
Speaker 12: That I can't keep my ship off on braw SmackDown and I'm stuck with whack ass vic Joseph?
Speaker 2: Can you help more?
Speaker 3: Do you want from me?
Speaker 2: I thought that was part of the thing. I thought niggas that ghostker like ghosts here.
Speaker 3: I mean, salute the Corey for me.
Speaker 1: I don't want this to turn into like, I'm okay with it turning into a match. I'm just not okay with it taking up time on a WrestleMania car. I don't know if this is going to turn into an angle. Corey had put out another tweet where he was like, I got something to say, catch me on n XT tonight or whatever, and then he wasn't on the show.
Speaker 3: Uh, but then he's also deleted those two you don't.
Speaker 5: Nick come said absolutely the fuck Now I go home.
Speaker 4: I think it was a shoe.
Speaker 6: And then now they're trying to see if like maybe there's a way that we could turn this into something.
Speaker 3: What do they turn it into a match on speed?
Speaker 4: What you did say?
Speaker 2: Yo? I match? Anny? Is he clear?
Speaker 3: He is clear? Yeah, he's been clear for three years.
Speaker 2: He's been clear.
Speaker 4: That was the thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but part of the attitude too, You let this motherfucker come in and announce and wrestle.
Speaker 1: But he said in his tweet, he said and that he said, imagine being told you feel me that you feel like imagine being told, not deciding that you're no longer that you're no longer physically able. You feel mean, like I wonder if there's a thing where it's like he wasn't necessarily like ruled out from competition, but like w W was just like, hey, just try to ship over here, like we like we don't want you to you feel mean, like we don't want to risk you.
Speaker 3: You feel me Like the whole Den was just with Brian Daniels.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 6: He saw Nigel McGinnis getting busy and he said, yo, I could do that.
Speaker 8: I could do that, or just even magafee McAfee announcing in him wrestling too, like like you said, I was clear, Yeah, man.
Speaker 4: It was McAfee.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Funck on the mi.
Speaker 1: By to give a fuck about Pat McAfee wrestling. Don't nobody give a fuck about miss wrestling. Nigga w W E just got Penta.
Speaker 3: You feel me? This Nigga in the building.
Speaker 1: Real shit happening now y'all talking about Nigga cut of Hey Nigga, Hey check me out.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: Nigga had a match with Chad Gable. You feel me to open up? You feel me that the match match section of Raw this week. You feel me, by the way, by the way, real quick, go run a board. Let me ask y'all real quick. One out of five second episode of Raw on Netflix. How'd y'all feel about it?
Speaker 3: You feel me? Just go give it a four gresh go four? It was? It was.
Speaker 6: I gave it a four point five. The niggas clocked out at two and a half hours. I said, oh, I can watch Matt Stafford killing this nigga for thirty one minutes.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: So that's what they did, alright, cool bam. Now let's get into the debut of Penta.
Speaker 3: You feel me. Pincer came out, swagged out the fuck up. You feel me? The music something to be desired. I guess you feel me.
Speaker 2: Work on that. We're work on that. Fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't give a ship.
Speaker 1: When that pyro went off and Bruh took off the jacket and started doing a little strut down as I said, this nigga's here.
Speaker 3: Blood, he's fucking here, y'all see this right here, he's fucking here.
Speaker 1: Don't get me fucking started, y'all see this ship on my fucking wall blood been fucking with cuz you feel me. So now when this nigga comes, do some w W shit and he fuck up Chad Gable talking about I detest Penta, I detest Luchia doors, but I love pro wrestling. Shut your bitch ass up.
Speaker 6: And nigga, damn he can't. He can't even hit the paint and fool. It's like a nigga like.
Speaker 4: Me, No.
Speaker 1: Yo, go over there and smack down and get busy. You feel is bullshit.
Speaker 6: They didn't even they didn't wait, They didn't wait whatsoever. Earlier on in the day they put out the March, they shut out the T shirts the Master like you.
Speaker 4: Guys, figure it out, give us your money, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro. They put up, but let's not act like that.
Speaker 8: Last week when they showed the state, they didn't spell Penta owns in the mass like the niggas coming like.
Speaker 3: You niggas don't fucking know.
Speaker 8: Nigga, Go ahead, y'all can't read niggas like everybody can read yo. That pent ship was That pent ship was perfect. I think they picked a perfect opponent the showcase everything that pent could do because Panther got all his ship over here.
Speaker 2: Was like, you got the mind, you the minor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, YOI I was in the front row crying, you know what I'm saying, because they seem like it was just like I remember, it's not like I'm not gonna make it because I think this is way bigger than the mot Motor City machine guns going over there, because saying niggas is cool, fucking niggas kind of. And but Peentda going over there knowing just like yo, like a like because he's been doing this ship like it's like like TNA, Like were talking about the TNA ship like we was a TN A Nigga world champion doing all that ship, you know what I'm saying, doing Like, Yo, I'm just glad to see him get that ship.
Speaker 1: They mentioned that he was TNA World Champion by the way. They mentioned his TNA run, They mentioned his cml L run, they mentioned his Lucia Underground run.
Speaker 3: But after that TNA ship, he.
Speaker 1: Just popped up in w W E five years you.
Speaker 8: Know, five years ago he left wrestling, and then five years later he was wrestling.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, That's what he did all right, he.
Speaker 3: Gained his passion like Cody Rose did.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like for three and a half months before you start fighting.
Speaker 3: This nigga lose his smile.
Speaker 4: This nigga was doing ship.
Speaker 6: I ain't seen him do in the last five matches he had nady w. This man was selling that leg. He was just like yo, act like they were about to you take that thing like Bro.
Speaker 2: The arm break crazy like the arm break Like.
Speaker 8: I was like, okay, the g I said, all need what to see was the arm break and then there was like the penter ball.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, so that's gonna be his ship.
Speaker 8: Then the Pender driver let me know, my bad panther, let me not disrespect you or your move.
Speaker 2: All right, the driver cousin, you feel me? I just feel was keep it at his house.
Speaker 5: Yeah he should, definitely, he should definitely utilize the sacrifice as a like a warning shot when yeah, just whoever he's shooting with is like sacrifice, like go full on the ground.
Speaker 4: I would like, I popped for the Luke underground man, so I'm not gonna lie. I used to. I was a.
Speaker 3: Ready action with him and eo oh.
Speaker 5: They just look at each other like like like him him and Chelsea if they ever get on the same show, They're gonna.
Speaker 3: Know what, brother, you smell good today.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 3: What you got on.
Speaker 4: Running back? Run it back?
Speaker 2: Ye know. I'm I'm with you. I'm so I'm like genualely happy for benjer.
Speaker 1: Then they cut the He had the promo you feel me after the ship English and Spanish.
Speaker 3: You for me, don't get it fucked up, and he talked better than Andred. His push is gonna be way better than that shout out to But that's my nigga, because just keep working at it.
Speaker 4: You feel me, keep working.
Speaker 2: That was the best that was. That was anything that ever said that he's in Cinema TV.
Speaker 3: Did you take a little shot at Tony Kahan and uh and a W.
Speaker 1: He said, this is the result of a Mexican who is uh ready to move forward, a Mexican who's ready to you feel me.
Speaker 3: I'm like what you want, bro, bro.
Speaker 6: They did a whole roll out. Even ESPN posted on TikTok. They posted a video like him with George Kittle. I was like, Yo, you know this nigga been getting down with George kill for a minute, right. They're like, you know you know your friends with George Kittle and I'm like where And I was like, y'all didn't post none of this, and.
Speaker 4: Y'all did talk about him deal with George.
Speaker 6: Killer and sal Meal that y'all said that they posted like the celebration when he did it, and niggas in the comments was talking about like, yeah, that's appenthic shit.
Speaker 1: They never acknowledged it though I never acknowledged.
Speaker 2: You know, they did press confer acting them.
Speaker 4: Like what's the little ship you be doing when you be getting like the first time.
Speaker 3: He was and he said what it was, and he thought hit him out, but somewhere took.
Speaker 8: The better question is how come? How come tony Ka didn't have none of them fucking none of them Jacksonville, Jaguar.
Speaker 2: Niggas doing that ship? Because how you let do them?
Speaker 8: You give me Penta versus Patoo versus EO Police, WHOA all right?
Speaker 4: My clots better than Wolverine? Like, bro, you're cooking?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like Leo would hold her own and then absolutely like she'd be doing ship.
Speaker 4: But what was he saying today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I just I'm just really happy for Penta to get his moment and to get his shot great, look great, match great and did numbers.
Speaker 3: If you wasn't gonna do it in l A, San Jose was the place to do it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They went crazy as soon as he started talking that Spanish ship. You feel me and you get that. You know what I'm saying. That that that Hispanic audience. You know what I'm saying, that's that's genuinely excited to see somebody of their ilk, you know what I'm saying represented on programs like this, You feel me, and it's it's just it's a natural location and a natural pairing.
Speaker 3: You feel me in it. And it wasn't even just that. It was that Nigga was was on on BRAW. You feel me. Bailey was there, you feel me?
Speaker 1: And also who else was on Raw? I'm tripping there was another Tiffany had It's just fucking hilarious. No another Spanish motherfucker. It was like Indian priest Boom.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: You had you had Bailey, you know what I'm saying, making an appearance, and then you had Penta making his debut, you know what I'm talking about. So to be in San Jose, to have the Hispanic audience there, you feel me and then to have those three pinpoints, you know what I'm saying, kind of like milestone throughout the show. You did though, salute you're talking about, hit the little applause button real quick, you're talking about and there we go.
Speaker 4: That was dope. I appreciate it, UH better than Wolverine Tony Kin. No Penn spoke English?
Speaker 6: Why did he pay them with that geek niggay.
Speaker 3: Say out of here nigga, Well we all got to translate at his niggah.
Speaker 4: Cuz I don't know Pensavy.
Speaker 6: Like according to like Wilkins from Jobatis, he said they got him at a show and this nigga pensive pretending like he couldn't speak English for the entire day when they were they picked him up at the airport and all that.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, getting.
Speaker 3: Sucked up, you know.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So we did that interview with UH with Chris Done when he was a writer of w w E and he was like, yes, sometimes the he's like some of the Mexican wrestlers would act like they can't they don't know, Like they act like they don't know what the is going on?
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, it's a job. You gotta lose know.
Speaker 2: Your soul away, Like, what the fun you talking about?
Speaker 8: Nigga, bro, This nigga Mile Masters was in the Royal Rubber was like, nigga, I'm not going to get eliminated by anybody. I'll jump out myself. He was like, yo, me no, saying I didn't know he knew what he was doing. Nigga, mother fucking legend.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Question, let me ask you question.
Speaker 6: But Yo, I forgot that. I forgot that. This one shout out to Chris. He said, my court definitely threw some shots. Hey my quote, mat and I respond none of that.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 6: You didn't respond to mad Dog Russo when he was calling you the kid on first take, talk about your daddy.
Speaker 4: You can't respond to niggas over here.
Speaker 3: This nigga loves sucking up a good segue into the come.
Speaker 2: Back on fuck Yo Mine, Chris bot Mine.
Speaker 3: Not that nigga. This nigga, Chris, big Hero, Chris. You feel me that nigga. You could come back on the yo too, Nigga.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna call you a nigga, but I'll be in your text. You feel me. That's my dog I will.
Speaker 8: We called a nigga nigga in Batman Chris the whole time he was here, Yeah, you about to say something?
Speaker 2: Are you about to say? What?
Speaker 3: Was I finna say?
Speaker 2: He was like, hold, let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was gonna ask y'all? You feel me? Because what do we got?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: The Royal Rumble is in two weeks? Mm hmmm, Well, this moment we have in my tripping, that's not two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weeks, but it's just still weird.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's twenty twenty five. We already in fucking March. So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Royal Rumble is in two weeks. At this point we have John Cena, Rummeraines, CM Punk, Drew McIntyre, Seth Rollins, Jay Usso and La Knight have all declared for the Royal Rubble. Seven out of the thirty, so seven out of the final ten.
Speaker 3: Shout out to.
Speaker 1: Josh you feel me? February first, She says, yes, indeed that is the date of the Royal Rumble. Coding Roads will be taking on Kevin Owens for the WWE Undisputed Universal Championship in the latter match, but in regards to the Royal Rumble match itself with those seven competitors now declared for the Men's Royal Rubble, and I think Naya Jackson may have declared for the Women's.
Speaker 5: Royal Rumble and Nia Jackson and Bailey Bailey even though she has a time match.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she has the title magic in Tiffany Stratton and she's like that's the part that threw me off when she was on NXT.
Speaker 4: I was like, you real guys, some ship going on over here too.
Speaker 1: So also has a title match with Guther coming up at Saturday Night's Made event.
Speaker 3: We know he's gonna lose that.
Speaker 2: We know he's gonna die.
Speaker 4: I mean, according to stet Sit, Nigga doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: He got a lot of yo man talk about.
Speaker 3: Talking about we're talking about what he's rumbling. As it stands right now, we don't have all.
Speaker 1: The information of who the competitors are. But as it stands right now, who do you guys think are the most realistic uh competitors to come out of the Royal Rumble as winners this year?
Speaker 2: Something feels real l a nightish.
Speaker 3: To me for for the men, like, come on, bro, like, don't do that. When I say realistic. I'm asking you all for realistic.
Speaker 4: Don't believe.
Speaker 3: Why you do that? Like like you think everything is funny? Like don't like, come on, bro, give me opinion.
Speaker 2: You think l A.
Speaker 3: Knight is really.
Speaker 2: Do you not see L A. Knight like he could? You don't think that I think that la that could win. Of course, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't believe you think L. A.
Speaker 3: Knight is gonna win ship.
Speaker 8: I got bron Breaker as my dark horse. First off, that's what I'll give. I'll get bron Baker. I'll get bron Breaker my dark horse. What could be realistically?
Speaker 2: Fucking uh? But I mean if they if they take the bet off of Gunther, then I could see Gunther winning that ship.
Speaker 8: And then going to fight Cody. But overall, you know, I think I'm just gonna go bron Breaker. I think I think bron Breaker for the men's and and for the women's. I think it's gonna be one of them surprised returns. Oh ship, and you know who I'm about to say, we need.
Speaker 4: Shine.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go, Charlotte, Let's fucking go.
Speaker 8: I sing your pictures with the last lessons in Jakar Jackson too, she knows too, you know, she knows, yo, she yo, if there was ever a sensational sherff for them too, while she had the belt too, because I ain't doing the.
Speaker 2: Shit without no belt. So but I was definitely mentor these two, these two, these two fucking up the super Tag Team, which probably should be the number one contendents to that tag team belts for the women, but I ain't talked about that right now.
Speaker 3: They are, They're.
Speaker 2: Good good, but yeah Shart she.
Speaker 5: On Twitter with her putting her knee birds on her, so she's basically prepping for.
Speaker 2: I'm about to give this knee brace to will Hope because he needs it more than me. Right now.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, take this ship. You know what I'm saying. I got a royal rumble within is a catch phrase merchant no ye win No, he might get thrown out in thirty seconds, that'd be funny. Yeah, but those are my two packs.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your cyclops better than Wolverine. I love brother, uh.
Speaker 6: I say, like like my pick last year, I'm recycling that shit. It's gonna be seeing punk. I think it's gonna be seeing punk And I think seth rollins tries to figure out a way to insert himself into that match. But I think he comes back to seeing Punk like, Yo, man, look we gotta fight again. We gotta do it again. I think seeing Punk is like, no, already beat you. I'm not doing this, and he kind of runs the whole like Shawn Michaels WrestleMania in twenty six thing where he's like, Yo, this match is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I'm like desperation from seth rawlins. I like that.
Speaker 13: I like that gre But wait, wait, hold on, my bad Ben. Women's see Women's EO sounds like a good choice. Heo been kind of like in the background a little bit. Her star hasn't like faded out or anything like that. She's been keeping her name out there.
Speaker 6: So I think like putting her in the World Rumble, the Women's World Rumble, and letting her get that chance right there, I think that'd be good for her.
Speaker 3: Do you think she would challenge Ria or Tiffany I put it on.
Speaker 6: I give it a matural because they had like a little stare down like at the War Games match, even though they were on the same team.
Speaker 4: They was looking at each other. She was like, Yo, when the time comes, whoop your ass.
Speaker 3: Gresch for the man.
Speaker 5: I've definitely uh see uh toss up between seeing Punk and John Cena. Uh I if they go to route that I that I've been predicting. I can see Johnsena being the runner up if and Maren's getting his ass will like fight back nigga. But other than that, yeah, I definitely see. Yeah, they have to jump him at this point. You ain't put me through this ship for four years just to coast on by. But yeah, I definitely see seeing Punk or Johnsena taking that win.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of people are not really a fan of back to like a formal winner winning again, but let's just be realistic. It's gonna happen. As far as the women, I definitely see Charlotte winning if she returns. But my backup is definitely EO because EO is someone who I feel like it's triple H is heavily protecting as far as like she's going to get all the accolades before her time is up on the main roster.
Speaker 2: Stupid Goldbert, I nod oscar either way, Goldberg.
Speaker 3: And They're gonna be here, on twenty seven.
Speaker 2: But that niggame do nothing. Graham, who you got winning? Tell me you're gonna win?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Graham, Sorry, I'm chastising my child.
Speaker 2: You know, sit down somewhere, listen to your dad. Love you, Mars bar love the Bars.
Speaker 1: You know what, Hey, Ben, we'll have a conversation after after the show. For me, the rumble is like, it's just for.
Speaker 3: The story's sake.
Speaker 1: It has to like I feel like, it has to be somebody like Sena, it has to be somebody like Punk.
Speaker 3: It has to be somebody like turning Baron Corbin.
Speaker 2: Josh, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Always Like because I don't see Roman winning. Mmm, I don't see Roman winning.
Speaker 3: It'd be too easy. Yeah, it can't be too easy, you hear me.
Speaker 1: But like, I also don't see them crowning a rumble like a person that I kind of don't see them crowning somebody that's never won a rumble like I can see see a winning. I can even see the Rock winning before I see seeing Punk winning.
Speaker 3: Damn. But if you're asking me what I would like to happen, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to see seeing Punk win the rumble, and then I would like to see him call the shot.
Speaker 8: Graham, when did you think that they would want to save that, that nostalgic super royal rumble wind for when they go to Saudi Arabia next year? For who again, No, I'm talking about people like seeing uh oh, he'd be gone by then, but you know, like somebody like that, but like you, when you want to save like a nostalgic like royal rumble wind for when you go to Saudi Arabia when.
Speaker 2: They know you know what I mean, Oh, it's at the time, just like a Royal rumble.
Speaker 1: I've seen it's gone next year. You don't really have a nostalgic person to grab that. That makes sense storyline. Whise you's gonna give it to somebody like Goldberg he said he's gonna have his retirement match this year.
Speaker 3: Your two you give it somebody like a.
Speaker 4: Thank you Kobe Nigga.
Speaker 2: Like that. Jim Jerking is looking.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I was just thinking, like because they're going over there next year and ship like you probably right, probably see him punk he wants that whole like I win the Royal Rumble and then I get the main event in WrestleMania and then I win the belt.
Speaker 2: Look he wants that moment and he deserves it.
Speaker 1: M hm, yes, what I would like I would like to see see him punk win. I would like to see for the women's I I'd like to see them do somebody that's never want to rumble. I don't want to see Charlotte want to rumble. Bay just won last year, Jay Becky just won the year or two before or whatever. Jade would be crazy to win the after she you feel Me and time Out return. I'm gonna go with That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Jordan Grace. I'm gonna go with Jordan Grace. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I respect it is because she'll be a free agent body and you feel me, and that'd be fire.
Speaker 3: You feel me. She could call her shot.
Speaker 5: I believe Genesis is her last that's her last show, her last show, and it's a hashtag.
Speaker 1: You feel Me crossover n XT show. She could declare herself for the rumble at that TNA show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's been in rumbles before, so I think that that grand Grandmother's you win.
Speaker 3: It does. Yeah, I'm gonna go seeing punkin Jordan Grace.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking lying because I can't see Jordan Grays getting the title shot at Wreussell MANYAZ. So with that said, I'm going with Grecio's pick. I'm going with Yo yo.
Speaker 3: That's hey.
Speaker 1: We gotta make good on this fucking Charlotte versus Oscar match at thirty whatever the fuck you feel me?
Speaker 3: You broke Oscar streak for no fucking reason.
Speaker 2: Sick this guy.
Speaker 1: Have her go crazy, have her face Tiffany because I want something else for real.
Speaker 4: These the reparations, These are the reparations, right.
Speaker 8: No, we gotta have O G versus y N. We gotta be not y N because that's what we're talking about. Charlotte and fucking Tiffany. We gotta have O G versus your young blonde original OBI versus why be.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you know what I mean. That's what they need. That's what they're gonna do probably, and then she's gonna pass the torch. That's gonna be funny pass.
Speaker 3: Period. So that's that's what we got, man. I'm thinking you feel me the rumbles in two weeks, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're gonna fucking do, but there's like multiple directions they can go with the main events of WrestleMania this year, and I don't know it's.
Speaker 3: Dwayne get his ship together, you feel me?
Speaker 1: But I mean, hey, you know what when when it comes to that and it comes to WrestleMania and niggas win into royal rumble.
Speaker 3: To try to you feel me? Point to the sign and all that ship you know talking about. I got a quick little commercial I'm gonna play for y'all. Uh, Nigga Mania. Let's go.
Speaker 14: Nigga Nadi Act.
Speaker 2: We've been waiting on these epic barrels all year long.
Speaker 14: Not your man, Riggas Taming versus so easy Nigga man ain't a table letter and chails that we got Channing you can't see me Shard versus Shening the rock Tatum, you know, Nigga Maniacs.
Speaker 4: Then for the Under Student.
Speaker 15: Universal Championship, we have Young Fly versus Stone Cold Steve Holly, Nigga and I made event. We haven't casting back plenty the steam credits versus the Booty to the.
Speaker 14: Has never lost the nigger Mania will streak them on to this Sunday night on Tube, Nigga maniac.
Speaker 4: Tob Is Crazy.
Speaker 2: Showed the Super Bowl like North Beaf into JJ's fish and chicken.
Speaker 4: Barbecue and foot massage.
Speaker 3: Oh g O d really Ben, go ahead?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this week I felt vindicated. I felt vindicated.
Speaker 6: What we got the we got the we got the finals of the of the women's intercontinental title match of the tournament.
Speaker 3: By the way, we got the.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: You know what, that's why.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm going on my little soliloque, my monologue. Y'all got it because you you win it too.
Speaker 4: You win it.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I felt vindicated this week, Lady Adreenda stock up Lyra wins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, burn back. Never left. I never left the agenda. I've always been here.
Speaker 3: Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 6: The reason why I said I felt dedicated because from the beginning, nobody believed in this movement. The lack of belief started in my own home because when larravac Kia was in NXT, I was like, y'all's riding with and I told my wife was to sit down, we're gonna watch a lar Vakia match. And after the match was over twenty minute class, she looked at me straight faced, she said, is that it mean? The church organ said, got up and walked away. That's where the diff respects started and I came to the show. I sat down and this man, this man right here that I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand the height.
Speaker 6: I don't understand the energy that you're putting into this said, you're gonna understand one.
Speaker 4: Day entire like I had to.
Speaker 6: I had to sit there and cried during the entire Queen of the Ring tournament when I told everybody.
Speaker 4: She was gonna win.
Speaker 3: And it's not like it was dropping lowry.
Speaker 4: I looked like it was dropping low I wasn't crying.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was crying, my spirit.
Speaker 1: Crying, sir, can I can I play this for you because it was still alive even though you was crying and tearing?
Speaker 6: Enough, go ahead, it's the bird Lady agenda, and fast forward from that time.
Speaker 4: Fast forward from that time.
Speaker 6: That is, no one believed. Even c J didn't believe. D J didn't believe me, Tad he was talking.
Speaker 4: A month ago.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry you weren't here when I started this bit, but for the sake of the bit, I had to say, you didn't believe.
Speaker 2: To get.
Speaker 3: My association, my.
Speaker 4: Associations, I've been doing this for a while, but only Kujo believed Kujo was the only one that believed.
Speaker 6: So kudo salute to you, Salute to the bird lady of Jen Suite, to the family, like, Yo, we're up, but there's outside in this. Uh nah, but like they're downside with this because like uh, trying to watch the show and so now whenever there's a live I care and match on She's like, Yo, your girlfriend wrestling your little girlfriend on the TV.
Speaker 5: So if I want that represented me, Like, hold on, now, I don't know, I don't I don't need I don't Needler twelve.
Speaker 2: She's coming up respectfully.
Speaker 3: No, that's crazy. I don't know you was in the white woman like that.
Speaker 2: Nahamate what I'm saying, Ron, you know what I mean? Like Drake told us, were.
Speaker 4: Not even we're not even doing it.
Speaker 3: We're not doing this again. Still a great salute to her. I think she's I think she.
Speaker 1: Is a good wrestler. I think she is a good wrestler. Like, don't get it misconstrued or whatever. For me, I just don't understand her character and her presentation isn't necessarily for me.
Speaker 2: So like like Alexa Bliss, she's what was Alexa Blister's character?
Speaker 3: She came in Alexa Bliss was a cheerleader. That was she was a mean girl, cheerleader type.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 8: No, she jumped out the window before they became the Forgotten Sons.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 3: She was the cheerleader for them.
Speaker 5: When before that, Julia Hart, before Julia Hart became was basically.
Speaker 1: She was basically Julia Hart. And then she became the mean girl of the division. And then she became the spooky girl and was the Julia Hart before Julia Hart. Again, this was Julia hartice, Julia Art was Julia Hart.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Julia Rt was Julia Hart. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: She was the original Julia Hart before jud to be Julia Hart. You know, she realized that I'm better than both of you niggas early, like I'm better than both of y'all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now you gotta do the mathematics, man, If you ain't got the science, then you feel me you can't compute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, yeah, Lira's dope. I just don't really understand her character, just like I.
Speaker 5: Don't don't really give her anything, give her anything to cook with anything either to explain it.
Speaker 3: Like as far as she's just a bird lady. She had the blue ass feathers on. I said, God damn it, this bitch is winning.
Speaker 2: You got the feathers on.
Speaker 1: They matched, They matched the little blue accents on the title You feel Me.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh, I didn't even think about that science. I'm saying that's a science. I didn't even think about.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that's what the gram. That's why I'm pentogram You feel Me?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man, I'm just big champ. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: I guess we got three more notes before we get about here? Do we please go ahead?
Speaker 2: What are they.
Speaker 5: Matt Riddle here who don't know? For the two of you who don't know, Matt Riddle wins the m l W title. For those of you who care at the King for the Coliseum. Uh, speaking of riddles and legacies, Matt Cardona, do we consider him a game?
Speaker 2: No? No, you don't give me no credit for Internet Ship. Yeah, I think that Long Island. I like that Big Dogs, right.
Speaker 4: You're right, you're right. He definitely put the Internet Ship on.
Speaker 6: He definitely gave he definitely like, let them niggas know, like the YouTube ship was not a fan.
Speaker 3: It's just so good.
Speaker 2: Ball of w W. He got this boy wrestling you feel me?
Speaker 1: And then on top of it was him in co Cobana. It was him in Cocabanta. Not even okay, it was him in Cocbanta. They they they pushed the line you feel me. They pushed the line. But Nigga, I don't give a funk about that. I don't feel like just because of that you feel me, the building would explode, you would sell all this merch ratings would go up, niggas would buy tickets to shows.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that. I don't.
Speaker 8: He was, he was like he like, like what Corey Graves is mad about now is what Matt Cordona was going through when he was Long Island Z, which is so hilarious as a name first off, but like, yo, but do you.
Speaker 2: Know the ship that he had to go through, like all the ship like that he made.
Speaker 8: A belt, won the ind Cons, like when he won the indcont belt at Wressealminia thirty two, which is one of the worst wrestleminias of all time that had the most people.
Speaker 3: Hey, nigga and lost it the next day because wha do you feel me? Smacked that nigga in the fucking face with a forearmed nigga. Sit your little bitch ass down somewhere.
Speaker 2: Man. That shit was crazy.
Speaker 8: He got he got pushed down the stairs. He got this girl taken by Johnson and who was just taking everybody's girl. You know what I'm saying, We're going to do that shit on the Johnson and shit on Patreon. I'm saying to describe the Patreon what a what a way to announce that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: To be fair with you, tourist, I mean I understand.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, we're supposed to be doing an episode tomorrow me greshing Cujo, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Do what you know? You can't tell me not to worry about you, not to worry about you. You don't tell me not to worry about another nigga. Let that nigga tell me.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 2: Man, my man too.
Speaker 3: That was a minor accounting.
Speaker 2: He hey, minor account Drake is crazy right, bitching.
Speaker 3: He's really suing these niggas. Was this a petition that was like a lawsuit? Like y'all defamed me?
Speaker 2: Like do you know how court works? Because you know that we're gonna have to like to show that like you like you sure you want to do this.
Speaker 3: Like all right, because they're gonna have to research and confirmed.
Speaker 2: We pushed family matters.
Speaker 8: But the only best thing about the family matter was the second verse, and he wasn't talk about Kendrick at that one, so uh, nobody cared about the rest of it. Nobody cared about push ups because push up was asked. Niggas was fully pushing push.
Speaker 2: Ups like it was dope, Like, no, that shit was. That shit sucked.
Speaker 1: First off, this part about push ups was the family matters part at the end, you know the part where he was like, drop.
Speaker 4: Drop drop drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your other your other dish, So you took down.
Speaker 3: Then the nigga dropped and you was mad and started following lawsuits.
Speaker 8: Hey, I was talking to I say, you know, I saying, he put the whole label on me. I'm gonna get him drops. It's so hilarious, So nobody get dropped.
Speaker 3: He sent the first Drake sent the first.
Speaker 1: Letter or notice or whatever to UMG a week after the pop out July twenty fourth, Actually, no, excuse me, a month after the pop It was June or July twenty fourth, where.
Speaker 3: He said to them, hey hey hey, hey, hey, hey hey, this is going on y'all don't see this. Why y'all doing this?
Speaker 8: I think they sent the bed like did you say that he beats his wife and his kiss not his and that he got molested? Did you say that too? And it was like, well, well Kenner said it off first, I was like no, in that bum ass push up shit. He said I'd be with some bodyguards like Whitney way before. And then he still put you for you out. Listen to you better calm down, nigga sweetchee and music that I won't pass the ox and I'm gonna get your dropped by your label.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, they said that, UMG said.
Speaker 1: Throughout his career, Drake has intentionally and successfully used UMG to distribute his music and poetry, to engage in conveniently outrageous back and forth rap battles, to express his feelings about other artists, and he now seeks to weaponize the legal process silence an artists creative expression, and to seek damages from UMG for distributing that artist music.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, AKA, we put that stupid as the niggas really love that duppy freestyle, which is I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it freestyle was great. Duppie free I love duppy freestyle. Freestyle was great.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't. It wasn't a kill shot like Family Matters wasn't a kill shot.
Speaker 6: You chose to go after them, niggas. We did not choose to go after them niggas. We just put the music out.
Speaker 4: They said, you would have won.
Speaker 1: You don't remember what we when we pushed the button on back to back. You feel me as the biggest this single at that time. You feel me, You remember that when we pushed the button on that. So why the fuck all of a sudden you act funny when we pushed.
Speaker 3: The button on.
Speaker 4: Not like us.
Speaker 3: If we pushed the button I don't know.
Speaker 8: No, we push the button because that's a fucking hit, the same we put the button on work, work, work, or if we put the button on the angel labals on Nigga.
Speaker 2: We pushed the button on everything, nigga, What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 2: Feeling Matters wasn't that good. It was a one verse song.
Speaker 1: Last thing I'll say here is a go seek out the nineteen seventies AI version of jell O's tweaker.
Speaker 2: Just a Uncle, Luke, just just speak out.
Speaker 1: The AI nineteen seventies version of Tweaker. Just it's amazing, I'll.
Speaker 3: Say, big a bit. He wished he didn't tell him to drop the track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought you woulded it.
Speaker 8: Look, I thought you fed me the information, my nigga, So you feed me the mentioned so you can sue me for it later.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's like, that's like some inspect you gadget bag guys. Ship. I would have got away with it for you met little kids.
Speaker 3: Big thans uh anything else we got before we get the fun up out of here. That's a nice note to look ending, you know, l A, I'm not I'm not gonna break break the show this time. I don't know if there's a statement that we have that can break the show before we get up out of here. Like I mean, A J. Styles might not Russell again depending on his injury. I mean, he'll be all right.
Speaker 8: Nigga got the same fucking ship that Hollywood Brown got. He'll be okay, Hollywood Brown list Frank is okay, And you can't do that listop to.
Speaker 3: Say before we go tough, nigga, you're all right that far? All right?
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all following the gang at the enemy's pe three on all social media platforms. If you want to follow me directly, I go by the name oh my God Graham aka pentagram for right now for me, but at oh my God Graham beat me there, don't meet me there.
Speaker 3: It is what it is, and I'll see y'all next week. Big Champ.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're grash the second time.
Speaker 8: I would tell you you know what I'm saying, but I let you know what we were saying with regard to me the champ first off.
Speaker 2: But thank you. I am Big Champion. Just so yeah, that's me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, underscored, that's underscored me underscore. I am the Champ forever. I'm the forever Champ and uh yeah, follow everything that has to do with our name, period.
Speaker 3: Brother Yo.
Speaker 6: You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok for however long we haven't left uh at.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to sign on the.
Speaker 5: Square and you can follow yours truly at his gresh he always grush everywhere else gresh on least pot if you want to check that out every Tuesday, and make sure you subscribe to the Patreon because we got some good ship coming down real.
Speaker 4: So boom boom, boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 1: Westside Gun just announced the Heells advis five is going to be at south By Southwest, So if you're not going to be in Austin for that, I think it's like March thirteenth through the fifteenth, sixteenth or something like that, second week weekend somewhere in there. But yeah, dope, shit, good shit, great episode. Nobody has anything controversial to say before we go. Nobody wants to talk about Jada Parker or none of that ship shoes.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, well with that, ya all right? Cool shout out to everybody for you know, hanging out. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know Jay also was getting down jelso dirty man.
Speaker 6: You would day maybe go post it on his post on this and notatchay y'all funny, Nah bro.
Speaker 3: We read the yeat.
Speaker 2: Yo. Man may have been on and off the court. You know what I'm saying to the Wow, some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 3: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, day no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth,