Speaker 1: Oh bead of Thattar, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night.
Speaker 2: And today.
Speaker 1: You know, it was brought to my attention that we go over so many conspiracies we do, and some of them are more obscure, some of them are more widely talked about, relatively well known within the conspiracy community. But you know, we have a lot of new listeners, We have a lot of people who are relatively new to the conspiratorial mindset, if you will, the Truther movement, as we say, because it's not conspiracy. So many of them have been confirmed. So you know, I figured on this episode we could take a step back and look at one of the oldest and most well known conspiracies that a lot of people know about but don't actually know much about, and that would be Freemasonry. And we're also going to tie in some Illuminati connections here. We're going to tie in some esotericism connections here. Some of the big key players here before we begin, Raven Lee. You know the Masons exist. You see their iconography, you see the bumper stickers, you see old white dudes of the fat ring on and they got the square encompass on it.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: I always see them.
Speaker 3: I started seeing them at the parades at the Mardi Gras festivals. Yeah, so that's where I was like, Yeah, I'm like, what are these And they're at some of them, they're really prominent, and the shit they have like fifty floats and some of them, so it's like.
Speaker 4: A whole thing.
Speaker 1: So what you're thinking of with the parades would be the Shriners, which these dudes wear like a red fez and they have a little, yeah, a logo on it with usually an Arab looking name and a scimitar, and they're always around parades. They got these little little doom buggy looking carts that they ride around all these things. And then you probably have heard of like the Shriner's Charity Hospital. That's a big thing that we see a lot of, Like they're really tied in with charity hospitals for kids and a lot of freemasonry. Does go back to insane amounts of charity work. I think the last last time I really looked into it, they spend like two million a day on charity worldwide.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean a very well funded organization, don't get me wrong. And although their number are dwindling these days, they still have a lot of money coming in because throughout the years, different temples and different lodges have put their money into endowments that they are still the lodge is getting the benefit of these days. So for anybody who doesn't know, they are listed as a five oh one C ten nonprofit in a lot of places, and a five a' one C ten is a I actually don't know if they're listed as a five to oh one C ten or now a religious organization. I believe they would be classified as even though they are specifically non religious, a C ten versus a C three like you might have heard of, a C three you can donate money to other organizations, a C ten you can donate money to an individual if they meet a certain criteria. So I believe they're listed that way. But besides the point, they took a lot of because they paid dues. They pay monthly dues their members due to their lodge, and that money gets put in an account that later on the treasurer and the grand Master can take and put to words whatever they want as far as an investment goes, not to enrich themselves but to enrich the lodge, and that does in turn enrich the members because let's say a freemason gets in some sort of legal trouble, whatever the case may be, his lodge will fund his legal fees.
Speaker 2: Like they will absolutely feel the bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah unless it's okay, if it's like a murder and like multiple murders went down, I don't believe the lodge is going to fund that.
Speaker 2: But divorce court or some.
Speaker 1: Sort of a DWI situation or yeah, yeah, the lodge will absolutely cover the lawyer costs one hundred percent. And you know, let's say you have a brother that gets hurt on the job and he, you know, can't pay his bills. The lodge will start sending some money his way. And that's what I mean. They're able to send money to an individual rather than just an organization. So there's a lot of benefits that a lot of freemasons get from joining these lodges. And uh, not only of the camaraderie and of the networking that they get, but but also some financial things. However, yes, there are dues involved. You have to go to meetings, it's a whole thing. So we see these dudes at parades and in certain case You'll even see some that are claiming that they're Knight's templars, right, and so these are two sides of the same coin as far as freemasonry is concerned. And so I'm getting way ahead of myself here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is more.
Speaker 1: This is more or less what you'll see in our every day you know, comings and goings.
Speaker 2: You'll see the logos on the back of the cars.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of them down here, A lot.
Speaker 3: I would say, like one in five cars will have a type of logo on it. So there's a lot, like every day, I see it consistently. So absolutely why I brought this to your attention was because I've had people talk about this, and to be fair, I do know I feel like I know a bit about a bit, but I also feel like there's so much information when it comes to this, and there's a lot of misinformation too that like when people are asking me, I'm like, you know, I know somebody that knows a lot more in depth history that can actually explain it. And for those that we have of new listeners that are just trying to understand the basis of what the hell the world has been doing for the last you know, two three hundred years or something. Then this is kind of one of those topics of you know, where did it begin, how did it actually start? Is it the same thing as the Knight's Templar, how are they different? And like, you know, all of the questions that people have is you know, I was hoping that you could shed some light for the new cult members and kind of break it all down for everybody.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So that's what we're going to do on this episode, good cult members. We're going to break it all down. We're going to really, I don't want to say, do the most comprehensive deep dive to ever be done. However, we are going to be going down the rabbit hole on the Freemasons. So for anybody that would like to see all the articles, the videos, the publications that we have pulled up to go into this, what you need to do to see this rather than just hear us talk about it is go to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there are a couple of tiers for injury, that bottom tier, that lowest level tier only five dollars a month. You will get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. You'll get to see all the information. This is the only place to get our video footage, but also it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, commercial suck. Advertisement suck. We know that I feel you, and with that, kick those ads out here and come support us directly over at Patreon. Also, if you go to that third Eye all the way Open tier, not only will you get these things, but you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events. They're always fun, they're always unhinged, just a back and forth conversation with our good cult members.
Speaker 2: And also if you go to that top tier, that Manic Tier, not.
Speaker 1: Only will you get everything that has been listed thus far, you will also be receiving exclusive merchandise mail directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for supporting us in this way. We have more and more Manic Tier members that keep joining on a daily and it's amazing. Also, I should mention that we are still running the promo where if you sign up for the entire year, you're getting three months free.
Speaker 4: That's just the way, yeah we are.
Speaker 1: You sign up for the entire year, you're basically getting twenty five percent off your order.
Speaker 2: You do the math on that. My math ain't always math, and but.
Speaker 1: I do believe that that means three months out of the year are free of charge and it is best bang for buck as far as the content goes.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: Without further ado, let me go ahead and share the screen, and we are gonna get started. Actually know what. No, I'm not gonna share the screen just yet. I'm gonna paint a picture. I'm gonna paint a picture for everybody. Okay. The year is circle way fucking back in the day, okay, and we have the year of our Lord.
Speaker 4: You have to say it correctly. Way the fuck yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And essentially you have these guys who are of a more educated mindset. And I don't mean educated in the traditional sense of uh oh, well, this is a doctor, this is a noble class, or whatever the case is, although that would definitely come in. You basically had a network of dudes that were trying to not only help themselves, think of a like a mafia almost, you know, it's not. It's a networking opportunity and they're in the club, so to speak. So they get hooked up whenever they get in a jam, because you know, they just reach out to some of their other guys in the club, so to speak. And so cut to it's the Middle Ages, and we have these these builders of all these great castles and all these things, and you would have certain tricks of the trade for these trades guilds, right like the stone mason guild or the blacksmith guild or the carpentry guild. Yeah, any old guy can get out there and start busting up some rocks, for sure, but to carve them in a specific way to get a certain thing that you're wanting to get a certain look, to get a certain geometri Jesus Christ, geometric pattern, emetric words, things and stuff. Then things you would need.
Speaker 2: To be taught by a journeyman.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's the same concept as far as kraft work goes today.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to be a welder, yeah, sure you could buy a welding machine, buy some rods and like fiddle fuck around in your garage and yeah, you could probably make some stuff stick. But if you're trying to become a master at welding, you would want to get hooked up with a journeyman who's been doing it for years that you could apprentice under. And this stands to reason it's still done to this day. So the Stonemason Guild was very particular about who they would allow to learn their craft. All of them were, but the Stonemasons were special because they were the ones that were constructing castles, they were the ones that were constructing churches. They saw their craft as spiritual and also physical. Yes, but you can't just not any old thing is going to go into building, not tre dome, right, It's yeah, you have to have a real set of skills blessed by God to put your hands on the building blocks of what would.
Speaker 2: Become his house.
Speaker 1: That makes sense clearly, right, And this goes back they came up with these stories, right, And a lot of these people, keep in mind, were illiterate back in the Middle Ages. So whenever you would get hooked up with the stone Mason Guild, people understood math, the very basics of you know, arithmetic, but not all things could be written down in a manual, so to speak, because most of the Stonemasons weren't literate to that level. So they would be taught in stories, and they would be shown with iconography, and you would have this journeyman who would be teaching somebody how to do this, and as they're talking about how you would carve this out of this rock, very similar to when Moses smashed the rock and water came out.
Speaker 2: And you see what I'm saying. They would like find ways.
Speaker 1: To imbue spiritual and oftentimes biblical stories into their craft work, and that story is very similar to how oral traditions have been passed down for forever, same principle, but instead of an oral tradition to teach why the stars are the way they are, these traditions are being used in the principle of stone mason crafting.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, so okay, So it's like a fancy get together of smarter people to have apprentices underneath.
Speaker 1: So essentially as far as stone masons go, yes, but they would there's a lot of there's a lot of iconography behind that as well.
Speaker 2: The reason why they wear a lambskin apron, right.
Speaker 1: And the reason why they use the compass in square, The reason why they have hammers and trowels in their mix is because these are the tools of the stone masonry.
Speaker 2: Now the lambskin.
Speaker 1: Apron. That goes back to the original stone Masons as well, because they would use lambskin it was readily available, and basically they would just cut the head off and they would use the legs of the leather and wrap that around their waist to make an apron, and they would wrap the front legs around each of the thighs to cover up their entire from their waist to their knees so that they wouldn't damage their clothes and catch a random shard of rock, as they're essentially grand scale flintnapping, right, And so the apron has its origins in that. However, modern Freemasons will make the connection to the Garden of Eden and how the first clothing ever created biblically speaking was fig leaves. And what did Adam and Eve do with these fig leaves? They made aprons to cover their nakedness.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: So they find ways of, like I said, imbuing spiritual narratives into the craft work itself. You see what I'm saying. Ok? Yeah, So Middle Ages come around and the Stonemason's Guild. A lot of their secrets are their secrets, and at this point it's not necessarily of the esoteric variety.
Speaker 2: It's craft secrets, right, trade secrets, if you will.
Speaker 1: Then we get into the renaissance, where now people are starting to think outside the box. They're starting to take in Eastern philosophy and shirk off the yokes of old school traditionalism, or at least what they thought it was anyway. And there is a renaissance not just of the culture, but of masonry. And this is around the time when what we see as free and accepted masonry comes into the forefront. There are sigils that are carved into rocks that date back to the fifteen hundreds of the Square and Compass. But we're starting to get into murky territory. Whether that was freemasonry or if that was stone masonry, you see what I'm saying. There's a little bit of controversy and a little bit of back and forth debate on that. But some will say that freemasonry dates back all the way to the building of the Temple of Solomon, which is what Freemasons believe.
Speaker 4: It's a a far back way, it is.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and that's also why a lot of their iconography goes back to that, why they have the grand worsh full master and adult.
Speaker 3: They weren't practicing, and they didn't actually have a group though until like later on.
Speaker 4: Then how did it go all the way back?
Speaker 1: They claim that this group operated in secret for centuries and it only became a prominently well known thing around the time of the Renaissance.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if they had no like actual anything written down, or they don't know anybody that was a part of the secret society or anything, so they just made it up.
Speaker 2: Yes and no.
Speaker 1: Hell, depending on who you asked, they'll say that they actually are the ones that built the Pyramids of Egypt were clearly Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's got a lot of bolster. They they really feel like they did a lot.
Speaker 1: They do, and a lot of the principles that they teach come out of Hermetic Cobbalism, but that came about later. We're going to get to that in a bit. But anyway, all right, so according to them, according to their story, they claimed directly from the knights templars, which okay, is a bold claim and I disagree with it for multiple reasons.
Speaker 2: Uh, basically all historical.
Speaker 1: To be completely honest with you, So all right, cut back you ever see national treasure of course, of course. So of course you remember whenever they were talking about the Templar gold, that it made its way here from the Freemasons, who took their name off the builders of the Great Pyramids and the temples in Egypt. That is not that's not exactly a direct connection like people might be thinking, because the temples in Egypt and the Pyramids were built, you know, twenty five hundred BC. So you're telling me for upwards of three thousand years the Freemasons were operating in secret and no one knew about it. I find this highly unlikely. So the Freemasons as we know today really came about sixteen hundreds seventeen hundreds. They started becoming a thing that people like understood were operating right and around the same time the Illuminati became a thing, and we're going to get to them in specific here in a bit. So the Knights Templars, for anybody who does not know, were a group of warrior monks blessed by the Pope to operate in and around the Holy Land and protect pilgrims. They were able to own land. They actually, in the craziest turn of events ever, somehow they were able to convince the pope to not pay taxes or tithes, which y'all got to understand how fucking wild that was for this day and age. For you to be a ecumenical order to not pay taxes to your local lord. Okay, you can probably get away with that, to not pay tithes to the local church. Basically, this was a group that was only answerable to the Pope himself. Kings had to acknowledge the fact that that knights templars were untouchable. This is this is fucking insane for the day and.
Speaker 4: Age, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They also formed the first system of we might call international banking. So the knights templars would traveling to and from Jerusalem on a pilgrimage, which a lot of Christians did back in these days, which I would love to do one of these days.
Speaker 2: You couldn't just carry.
Speaker 1: Around all of the gold and all the money you're gonna need for the next year of your life, because you'll get bandits attack you on the road, right, And this is a thing that a lot of the Islamic bandits were doing to the Christian pilgrims who were going unarmed because they're on pilgrimage. So the Knights Templar started out as a way to protect these pilgrims. But then they realize, what if we were to do this, What if we were to set up a spot in Jerusalem or in Acker or wherever in Jaffa where we would have a storehouse full of gold, and we have a spot in Paris and in Rome and in all these places full of gold. And basically, let's say, old boy gives me one hundred gold pieces and I will write him a ledger what we today might call a check, and this person instead of carrying around one hundred pieces of gold, they'll carry this paper ledger with them, and then once they get to their location, we'll give them equal parts gold with interest, of course, which is also my God. The fact that they charged interest was that was seen as evil for the DNA, But the Knights Templars were allowed to charge interest again, blessed by the Pope to do so so.
Speaker 4: Share They weren't Jews, you.
Speaker 2: Would think, you would think, but no, no, they weren't. Uh. As a matter of fact, they.
Speaker 1: Were kind of They were not too kind of the Jews to be completely honest with you, but that you know, historically.
Speaker 2: Speaking, neither were the Muslims.
Speaker 1: So is what it is. But anyway, so they would have this international banking system set up, and they were allowed to own land. As a matter of fact, at one point in time they bought Cyprus, like the island of Cyprus, which that was because of Richard the lion Heart, and that was a whole other thing. But beside the point, the Templar Knights, who started off being so poor that two knights had to share the same horse, became this internationally overly well like more wealthy than any king organization. Because of that, they got the boot, they were tortured, they were arrested, They had drummed up charges about all these heretical things that they were doing. Some were saying inappropriate kisses, some were saying spitting on the cross, some were saying that they were worshiping the head of John the Baptist. There's so many stories, so many stories about what the knights Templars were doing that made them actually super evil. Even though like a hundred years after they were all burned at the stake and all these things, a lot of church fathers came up and was like, hey, by the way, they totally didn't do that like that, that understandably did not happen. And then Pope Francis, if you're not mistaken, actually publicly released all of the information to say no, the Knights Templar were absolutely not doing anything evil behind closed doors. All of that was drummed up. Charges were sorry, so it's understood.
Speaker 4: We killed all these people, but like, ma bad.
Speaker 2: The Catholic Church be doing that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the Catholic Church be doing that quite a bit.
Speaker 1: They do, yeah, they do. So the Knights Templars went underground. A lot of them were murdered, a lot of them were arrested, but there was a few that escaped to Portugal, which was seen as a safe haven for the Knights Templars. And there are still a few groups of Templar Knights that do claim direct lineage from the original Templars that are out of Portugal, and I have to tell you they have the strongest claim of anyone else on earth by and large, because they can actually prove that historically and documents in all the things. The last grand Master of the Knights Templars was a guy named Jacques de Molat. He's a French dude, and for over a year they brutally medieval tortured this guy to get all these confessions out. One day he was burned at the stake in view of Notre Dame, and he put out a curse on the King of France who arrested him, and the Pope who over saw it and said, before a year is up, I will see you before a tribunal in front of God.
Speaker 2: Both of those dudes are dead within a year.
Speaker 3: Interestingly enough, Wow, so all the things okay, so they came first.
Speaker 1: Then this is where then came. Well, this is where the legend begins. Because when the knights Templars were arrested, all of their storehouses which were full of gold, their banks, they think of their big banking hubs, they're big vaults. When they were arrested the green gods, let's think about that, the Knight's templar version of green gods all over Europe, all over what in one spot, hundreds of these locations. When they were arrested, all of the guards went in to snatch the gold. Not a single piece was ever found, really, not a single piece.
Speaker 3: So either to this day, to this day, the gee's got it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, I think that they had some inside knowledge because they were very well funded and very well plugged in. So when the King of France decided that he was going to come and excommunicate them and do well, the pope ex communicate the king arrested them. I have a weird feeling that somebody in the king's court overheard the conversation and got word to the knight's templars and they got all the gold out there a week prior to them getting arrested. It happened on October thirteenth, as a matter of fact, which most historians would say is why October or Friday the thirteenth is seen as a unlucky day.
Speaker 2: It goes back to this.
Speaker 1: So none of the gold was ever found, and there's a bunch of groups that still to this day will claim that that's where they got their austatious wealth from is from templar gold or something like that. I am of the belief that a lot of it made its way to Portugal, some of it made its way to England, some of it made its way to the northern European countries. Whatever the case, there's all kinds of people that claim that they know what happened, but nothing is concrete. So the Knight's templar, some of them went underground with their gold. Some of them were just never seen of again. But here is where the Mason templar connection starts and stops. And then a new myth and legend picked up. So Jacques de Molay he gets burned at the stake. His second in command who took over after him, was a dude named Larminius. Larminius wrote a charter which we're gonna talk about here in a bit. I got a section of it pulled up specifically. In this charter he talks about how there is a group of templars in Scotland that are not associated with the actual knights templars. They do not hold true to the templar values, they do not hold true to Christianity. These templars are not us, the people in Scotland. We're operating out of a place called Rosalind Chapel. And if you've ever seen the Da Vinci Code, that would be the Roslyn Chapel in question, which is a real place and that is what a lot of people would say would be the birthplace of Freemasons. So the actual Knights Templars is said that this group that later became Freemasons are not true templars yet somehow the Freemasons have two routes you could take, right, so you have your first basic levels. There's thirty three degrees in regular freemasonry, blue side free masonry, if you will. Three is usually the number of the people will get to entered apprentice, and then uh, what's the next one? Fellowship apprentice or something like that, and then master Mason, which is the third level. And you could stop there and just chill there for the rest of your life. But if you want to go further into masonry, you have to choose Scottish right or York right, i e. Knights Templars or Shriners.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: So this is where the templar connection comes.
Speaker 3: So this is like the Knights templar that they're claiming is the fake ones, not the true ones.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh okay, okay, So you.
Speaker 1: Know what with that one. Let's go ahead and share the screen and we're gonna play a quick little clip about Rosalind Chapel and templars. And there's iconography that would say that, oh, clearly the Knights Templers are here. This is what we would call a forgery. But beside the point, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen. Let's talk about it more so. Now, let's talk about the Rosalind Chapel in Scotland and why so many people believe that this is where the Templars ran to and hid, even though again we're gonna talk about the charter itself in a minute, but let's talk about Roslin Chapel first.
Speaker 5: A building is just a building until it becomes part of a story, and the story becomes part of a legend. That's what happened to Rosalind Chapel, located just seven miles southeast of Edinburgh, Scotland. The chapel was founded in fourteen forty six by Sir Williams and Clair as a Roman Catholic collegiate church, meaning it was self governing, with financial support coming from the Sinclair family. What really made Rosalind Chapel famous was the twenty three publication of Dan Brown's best selling mystery novel The Da Vinci Code. This was followed by the huge box office success of the movie version in twenty oh six starring Tom Hanks. Rosalind Chapel now welcomes about one hundred forty thousand visitors each year. It's an easy, inexpensive public bus ride from the heart of Edinburgh. The number twenty two bus takes you to the village of Roslin, just a short walk from the chapel. Indoor photography is not permitted, but published images and outdoor photography give you an idea of the intricate masonry and carving that first made it famous. The chapel we see today took about forty years to complete, but it's less than half the size that was planned by Sir William. He died in fourteen eighty four and his heirs apparently decided it was big enough. A little over one hundred years after the chapel was completed, the Protestant Reformation swept over Scotland. The Saint Clair's were worn to close the chapel or risk losing their land and possibly their lives. They complied. The chapel sat abandoned and neglected for almost one hundred fifty years. At one point during the English Civil War, Oliver Cromwell stabled horses in the chapel. In sixteen sixty the old Roslyn Inn open next door. It attracted artists, writers, aristocrats and royals. The great Scottish writer Sir Walter Scott campaigned to restore the chapel as part of an effort to build national pride and identity. The first major renovation began in eighteen thirty seven. The legend that attracted Dan Brown was the possible link between the chapel and a religious order of warrior knights called the Knights Templar. They provided protection to pilgrims who flocked to the Holy Land after the Crusades. In the process, they became very rich and very powerful. They built a fort on top of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. When the Crusaders were driven out of the Holy Land they returned to Europe. French King Philip convinced the Pope to disband the Templars. Eventually there were mass arrests and executions, but some got away and may have been able to take some of the Templar treasure and holy relics collected in Jerusalem, most notably the Holy Grail, the cup Jesus used at the Last Supper with them. Many believed the Templars became Masons and created the Order of Freemasonry, and that the Masons who built Rosalind Chapel did so with the idea of making it a sacred place to house the gray and other sacred objects. Is that real history or just a good story. Whatever people believe, it's bringing them back to Rosslyn.
Speaker 1: So breaking this down the reason why and back to the history lesson here. The reason why the Knights Templars were called the Knights Templars was actually they started off being the poor Knights of Christ. That was their official name in the papal bowl from the Pope. But they were used in a couple of big military campaigns. They retook the city of Jerusalem and then they were given the site of what once was the Temple, the Solomon's Temple, the holy spot where the Jews for years would do their big things right, So when they got there, there was about ten years where they didn't really do much. Some speculated that they started digging and excavating underneath the temple and where they found a bunch of holy relics that were underneath. In some of these like I don't want to say underground caves, but basically like the basement levels of the original site of the temple. They later were called Templar Knights and then later just Templars because they took the Temple of Solomon. Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't actually know the history of how they got their name at all.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, fair enough, fair enough. And that's is part of the.
Speaker 1: Reason why we're doing this episode. We're just going in deep, you know, so tell me Allegedly they found certain relics. And I don't like the fact that he even brought up the Holy Grail. Here's the deal, y'all. The Holy Grail doesn't exist. I hate to be that asshole.
Speaker 4: You don't think it exists.
Speaker 1: It only gets brought up in Middle Aged Romantic literature the same way that King Arthur's sword Excalibur.
Speaker 2: Gets brought up.
Speaker 3: You are not gonna say that Excalaber doesn't exist or the Lady in the Lake doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's rude.
Speaker 1: King Arthur being a play a dude, sure, a Camelot being a spot okay, fine, Merlin being a druid wizard, okay, fine, sure, for sure. But the part itself Excalibur, and that's the thing, perfect example, was it the Lady in the lake or did he pull the sword from the stone. Mmmmm.
Speaker 3: See, yep, there's if I and I don't even want to be incorrect about this. I feel like at one point the lady in the lake gave it to him, and then something happened.
Speaker 4: Then he ended up having to pull it from the stone too.
Speaker 1: So I've actually never heard that there was a connection between the two counts. Depending on the las you go down, either A it was given to him by a lady in the lake, or B only the true king can pull the sword from the stone, and this ten year old comes up and yanks it.
Speaker 2: But that's my point, Hannah.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what you look up on this one because there is no set story, because this is not true. This is a legend Excalibur itself. Yeah, maybe King Arthur had a sword he called Excalibri, but the backstory of its complete fabrication because it was about romantic literature. The same could be said for the Holy Grail, the cup that Jesus drank from at the Last Supper.
Speaker 2: There is zero, zero, evidence at all.
Speaker 1: That the disciples or the apostles i should say, kept any of the plate in silverware and cups or anything from the Last Supper. Because keep in mind they all went into hiding immediately after he was taken and crucified and rose from the dead. That wasn't even their house they went to find. There was a random house that already had the Passover feast set up. It wasn't even their spot. That wasn't their cups, their plates or any of this shit. So the entire backstory that the Holy Grail and all these things that that's a complete historically speaking, a complete fabrication brought up around romantic literature.
Speaker 3: And so I feel like the Holy Grail might exist all Probably it probably is not, maybe honestly because of course India and Jones is like the best. But sure, you know, it was like the most simple cup because it was just like not anything fancy house that they were at so cold. It could had the cup existed, because you know whatever, they kept it because that was like the last thing that he touched.
Speaker 4: Maybe, so is it still around, Not highly probable, But you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's a few of them.
Speaker 1: There's a few of these artifacts that people talk about these days that again, if you want to believe in them, fine, you're you're not like a bad person or a bad Christian or whatever. You're not a bad or you know, you're not committing evil by believing that the Holy Grail is a real thing, or the longenest Spear is a real thing, or oh they had a fragment of the True Cross. But if you look at historical documentation, soldier that speared Jesus, maybe he did have a massive conversion and change his life and become a follower of the Way, and we would now call that Christianity. Possibly. Okay, why would he save his spear? Well, you know they say, no, no, no, See that's the thing. We're not going off of what they say. We're going off of historical documentation. And there is zero evidence that the dude who speared Jesus and the blood and water came out of him, There's zero evidence to say that he did anything with that spear. So all these people that are acting like the longen his spear is a real artifact, I'm sorry. There's zero evidence to suggest such same thing with the True Cross. So apparently big big Emperor dude who only converted because his mom pressured him into it, sends his mom to the Holy Land and she's actually the one that founded what we would now call the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the spot where Jesus was crucified. Right, she goes and does all these things and does some I want to use the term archaeological digging, because this was before that term was even really used. But she finds allegedly a whole bunch of crazy artifacts that are super special. A part of it was a piece of the actual cross that Jesus was crucified on. So say her, and if you question her, you're questioning the king and you should be thrown in jail.
Speaker 2: This is the true fucking cross. Because I said, so.
Speaker 4: You yeah, like that's oh.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I did look up the history of the sword, so I was correct. There's two. So either there's two swords or the sword got repaired. So cause originally he got the sword from the stone and then it broke and then he got it repaired by the lady in the lake. So there's an argument that there's two, that there's either two swords or that it is the same sword that got repaired.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anyone wants to actually read the history of it, you can go to Ancient Word and Origins and they'll like break down the entire story.
Speaker 4: But I really I vibe.
Speaker 3: I vibe with Skyle, but I'm not gonna lie like it's a it's a great story.
Speaker 2: It's a story, and it is great and it does teach lessons and all these things.
Speaker 1: But like then we get into the conversation of the Green Knight versus Lancelot, which one's actually the bad guy?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Yeah, there's a lot of different versions of Lancelot and was he good?
Speaker 4: Was he bad?
Speaker 3: Was he envious that he actually you know, purposely go behind King Arthur, like there's a whole bunch of different variations of the story or no one will know the truth.
Speaker 1: Never because it's more possible that these are legends that were attributed to an ancient kingdom that probably existed.
Speaker 2: Yes, but all of these.
Speaker 1: Other story arcs and character arcs were kind of made famous from.
Speaker 2: Playwrights m.
Speaker 3: Well back to this though. So the Holy Grail they potentially found.
Speaker 2: Which again there's no record decision, which.
Speaker 4: Why would it be here? Of all places? It would not? I don't feel like so that's just me.
Speaker 2: So that's the other.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, they say that they found the Holy Grail underneath the Temple of Solomon. Just so we're all clear. The Temple of Solomon was housed by the dudes that murdered Jesus. Why the fuck would they keep the cup that the heretic they called Jesus.
Speaker 2: Why would they keep that?
Speaker 4: They didn't see that unless they thought it had magical powers.
Speaker 1: But again, there's no evidence to suggest this, and the Jews wouldn't give a fuck about that. They got their own version of things that have magical powers, and shit, it just it makes no sense. But yes, some say that the Knights Templar found the Holy Grail. Then you'll read Dan Brown's book and he'll say, actually, the Holy Grail is Mary Magdalene, and she and Jesus had babies, and that's the bloodlines that led to European royalty. And again there is less than zero evidence to say that actually existed. If anything, Mary Magdalene and John the Beloved might have been a couple. We know that they at least traveled to Ephesus together and died there, so there's more of it.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna say that that the apostle.
Speaker 1: John and Mary Magdalene may have had children together and maybe that bloodline became the royalty of Europe. Okay, we're talking about two apostles. Essentially, that would be wild as fuck. But the sci fi murder mystery Who done it? Book, the da Vinci cod says a whole nother story. But we're getting off topic. So they say that they found the Holy Grail. They say they found the head of John the Baptist. Also would be fucking wild because he was beheaded by Herod because his daughter wanted it because of her mom, who was jealous of John for calling her a whore basically publicly. But beside the point, nobody would have saved that. Nobody's gonna protect that relic. So it's just there's so many things that were attributed that the templars found that cannot be historically fact checked by any stretch of the imagination. It's one of these things that just kind of became legend, kind of became lore, and now people just know that they had it, and it's like, but how how do we know that? But anyway, beside the point, so Roslyn Chapel, this is where the connection to knights, templars, and Freemasons start and stop. And again this goes back to Larminius. So the Larminius Charter is it's I'm gonna try to pronounce this. Karta Transmissionals Okay is a nineteenth century document claiming to prove the survival of the Knights Templars after thirteen fourteen by recording a secret lineage of grand masters starting with Johannes Marcus Larminius. And if you look up Larminius, he was in fact the second of command to Jacques de Molay, so once Molay died, this would have been his natural successor okay. It is widely considered a forgery by scholars and is distinct from traditions regarding templars in Scotland, but even within this charter, and this charter is currently housed at the Grand International Lodge of the Freemasons in London, England. This charter specifically says that the templars quote unquote that we're operating in Scotland are not true templars. Yet the Freemasons house this in their Grand Lodge and claimed that this is their connection to the Knights templars. Make it make sense? I can't, but like what, it's one of these things I suppose, so anyway, The charter focuses primarily on a continental French lineage of succession and makes no direct historical, substantiated link to continued Scottish templar organizations. Controversy and forgery. We might as well bring this up while we're talking about it. The document first appeared in eighteen oh four, so the document allegedly dates back to thirteen fourteen by an organization that was being aggressively and brutally hunted by every royal family on the European continent with the exception of Portugal, and somehow this document survived, give or take five hundred years, and was finally brought forward. It's generally seen as a forgery meant to bolster the authority of the neo templar groups i e. The Freemasons anyway, so that that I could pull up the actual genuine article itself. But there's no real need, Like I said, Historians even argue to this day of it's genuine or not, or if the copy that they have in the Grand Lodge might be a a recreation of the original or whatever.
Speaker 4: But even so, soundly, it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's bullshit, but it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like they just made up some shit and they're like, you know that, But like, but why specifically, I guess who created the Freemasons, Like who is the founder of it?
Speaker 1: Well, that depends on who you ask, because the Freemasons will claim that it goes back to Hiram Abiff, who is one of the architects of the Temple of Solomon, original Temple of Solomon.
Speaker 4: Because it's like, okay, well who created it?
Speaker 3: So they would have they would have had to have knowledge of the Knights templar and like there are at least some of their information. And then fast forward to this time. So were they a historian, Like did they you know?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of interesting though, Like you'd had to have known about it. You'd had to have found the records and read about the specific group to understand kind of what they went.
Speaker 4: Through to be able to base this group off of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think, you would think, But then cut to the Renaissance. You have these groups that are operating in secret. And for the record, it wasn't just the Freemasons. There was all kinds of these aristocratic groups that would get together to discuss philosophy and they would exchange, you know, ideas about so many different things. Well, that's kind of the point of what freemasonry became, right, So it was no longer the craftsmen. You mean the dudes that are working with their hands. They're obviously not Masons. It's like, wait, they're stone Masons, Like the dudes are actually carving. Yeah, well, yeah, we're talking about people of a certain caliber, people of a certain mindset. It's a whole thing. It's a whole fucking thing. So around the Renaissance it became this philosophical group. Two of their main rules is that you do not discuss politics. You do not discuss religion, period fucking period. Now, to be a Freemason, you have to believe in some sort of divine power. It doesn't have to be God, it doesn't have to be uh Ahuramazda. It doesn't have to be uh you know, the Hindu, the elephant in Krishna, it doesn't matter. You have to at least you can't be an atheist, like, you have to at least believe in some sort of a creator being or what they would call the divine architect.
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually thought this was more of a religious group than anything. More of like a culty religious group kind of.
Speaker 1: Vibe so it became that, but that's not what we're gonna get to that orig We're gonna get to that when we talk about Albert Pike. But so where it started from was basically around the Renaissance. Leave your religion at the door. We're here to discuss high minded conversation, philosophy, rhetoric, these types of things, basically scholarly debate and camaraderie and brotherhood and all these things and their rituals for joining actually go back to a murder that allegedly took place when really so back to the conversation about how they take their notes from mason guilds. Apparently there was a master mason on a job site who had his book that you know, had all the secrets of the tricks of the trade of masonry, and three of his younger guys wanted this book and decided that, like, yo, we want to know what these secrets are because we're trying to elevate ourselves. And he's like, no, you're not ready for them. And for the record, I don't mean spiritually, I mean this same conversation as you got this guy who's been doing this job for forty years, and you got these young cats have been in the field for two years and they're like, well, I want to make the same money as you. And it's like, no, you're not ready. You ain't paid your dues. You have to know what you're talking about before you get onto this. So they killed him. They killed him and stole the book. Okay, and this is the murder that has re enacted every time a Mason joins the order.
Speaker 3: Do you think that maybe one of the Stonemasons was hired to I don't know, maybe fix something that they were able to find the records of the Knights, Like they were hired by the church, and they found the records and they like read the records and then like they I don't know, word of mouth, it decided to create some kind of society like hey, these people were kind of cool back in the day, Like it's brow thing, like we could do this too.
Speaker 1: So how can I put this without sounding insulting to people?
Speaker 2: How much experience do you have with college fraternities.
Speaker 4: I'm I mean I know a good bit about them. Okay, I was gonna join a sorority.
Speaker 1: Okay, So every fraternity, if you ask them, will say that they are the ones that created beer pong.
Speaker 2: They were actually.
Speaker 1: The first Greek brotherhood in the United States. They were the first to create the beer pong as well. They all have these stories of legend and lord that make them the original and make them so much cooler than all the rest. It's all bullshit. It's all stories. It's all It doesn't matter who created it, but everyone claims that they were the first, they are the biggest, they are the oldest, all these things. It's the same with like motorcycle clubs, like the Hell's Angels believe that they are the biggest and the oldest. The Banditos believe they're the largest organization on Earth. The Outcast believes they're the biggest organizations. It doesn't it doesn't make a fuck. But same conversation here. The Freemasons basically created a bunch of stories about their origin and it just got repeated so many times that now it's indiscernible from the truth.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess I was just trying to figure out exactly like how it got started and how they like linked themselves to a thing that was five hundred years previous. So in my mind, I'm just trying to follow the chain of events of like who did this? Like who who created this whole situation? And like how do they know about this? How do they get the information? And I guess my thought processes is they worked on a church for the Catholics, or they they found they were doing something to where they found the information and they were like, hey, I guess it sounds like a kind of a cool idea.
Speaker 4: Let's let's take this and run with it.
Speaker 1: It would stand to reason that it would have started with actual Stonemasons, because, like we're saying, they come up with these these spiritual stories to kind of juxtapose on to their craft in the building of these temples and things, and then perhaps somewhere along the way it did take more of a esoteric and spiritual meaning behind it. And then you get some guys that are of a higher mind and a little more educated. They're like, wait a minute, what are y'all talking about over there? Like hold on that, Yeah, that kind of lines up with something I'm reading about in this ancient book.
Speaker 2: And over time, one thing leads to another.
Speaker 3: Well, when you look at the Renaissance, though, because that's when you really see a lot of the amazing stone work coming out again and so they were intermixed with the art groups, which were intermixed with the philosophy groups, and they were all interconnected to each other and having a lot of interesting conversations. And they had a lot of societal movements where they would invite multiple people in different areas together to showcase their work and then to have like these educated philosophy, theology and all this stuff kind of conversation. So I could see how, at least in my mind, how it would transverse.
Speaker 4: Into what it became.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's actually the chain of events, but at least in my mind, that's what I'm thinking it would be.
Speaker 1: I agree absolutely. So you know what, Okay, let's read this. This is from the Masons themselves. Here a brief history and philosophy of the Scottish Right. And I got another one pulled up about the York Right as well. So let's learn La France Lodge number ninety three. This is the ninety third lodge ever founded on Earth. So the introduction the first three degrees summarized the major differences that exist between the ancient and accepted Scottish Right, the aas R, and the English rights exhortations emphasize the universally universatility of freemasonry, and there is no chaplain among lodge officers to avoid any confusion whatsoever with religion. The questioning under the blindfold, the chain of union, the embrace, and the triple kiss of the candidate's godfather, which is a it's just a cheek kiss, It's not anything crazy. All repeated references to peace, love, joy, heart's affection, kindest virtues, and the red rose given to the initiate to be offered to the woman he esteems most create more affectionate feelings. Manually drawing the tracing board of each degree, the bitter Cup, the four purifying ordeals, the use of swords, the mirror, and the perjurer's corpse constitute a more sensorial approach, triggering a more emotional state of mind conductive to a more mystical disposition. I know we're going over a lot here, but we're gonna break it down, I promise. The use of the swords also gives the whole right a definitive chivalric flavor. The order differences relating to the principle offers the steps, the tools, the ruffians blows the winding, the winding staircase, and the middle chamber in the third degree and MB meaning the father's son or new life significantly modify the symbolism of the ritual. For the record, the Ruffians blow is when they get hit over the head with a hammer and they fall back into a coffin and this is when they do their mock death.
Speaker 2: So this is an image that you've.
Speaker 1: Probably seen on a lot of cars, right. So, and you see this number thirty two, The highest degree you could get is a thirty third degree mason, and this is of the Scottish rite. Thirty two is just below it. And to get to thirty three, the only place that you could do this is at the Grand Lodge in Washington, DC. And it's a wild, wild pyramid in the middle of Washington, DC. That's a giant temple for these people. But anyway, this if you ever see the double headed eagle clutching a sword with the Latin at the bottom and this triangle in the center with a number, this is a Freemasonry logo. So the history of the AASR accounts for these differences, originating from the specific cultural environments in which English and Scottish rights were developed. The English rights were established in a predominantly English Protestant culture with a more austere moral and social inspiration derived from the Old Testament, where the Scottish Rite was developed in predominantly Catholic France, inspired by a more effective and mystical message of the Gospel.
Speaker 2: The history of aasr the.
Speaker 1: Masons. The origin of the speculative masonry is to be found in the medieval Scottish operative mason labor guilds. These early regulations are the old charges quote unquote of operative stone Masons described in the Regius Manuscript of thirteen ninety and William Shawl's Statutes of fifteen ninety eight and fifteen ninety nine. According to these documents, candidates were admitted during simple initiation ceremonies, including a brief legendary history of the craft, the articles uniting all masons, their duties, prayers, esoteric modes of recognition, and their obligation to keep this instruction secret. So before we go in further real quick thirteen ninety, the Regius Manuscript thirteen ninety. The Larminius Charter was allegedly thirteen twenty four thirteen fourteen here give or take. So this is where they're saying that, oh, the knights Templar died, the Freemasons were stood up. Clearly there's a connection here, although again there's no actual connection that could be made here because what we're reading about, and if you were to read Regius Manuscript, this was a stone mason's guild and there is no link whatsoever to warrior monks of the Catholic Faith to stonemasons. There's almost no connection to that whatsoever. But the Regius Manuscript talks about the initiation of becoming a stone mason and how you would keep your trade secrets a secret.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Scottish Freemasonry started moving to England in the sixteen forties, and the Great Fire of London in sixteen sixty six brought many more craftsmen from Ireland and Scotland to help with the reconstruction of the city. All they are likely to have shared their legends and primitive Masonic rituals and catechisms. As the construction of religious buildings, castles and mansions was still going on in Scotland and Ireland but was disappearing in Europe and England, the operative stone mason lodges progressively began to accept quote unquote non operative speculative masons. So what do we mean by that?
Speaker 2: The stone mason guilds started taking on members into their little groups, their clubs if you will, that weren't actual crafting stone masons.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is where it started to change.
Speaker 1: Basically, Yes, And this is around once again, the sixteen forties, sixteen sixty six, Like I said, sixteen hundreds into the seventeen hundred. They're talking of Renaissance era here, right, So moving forward, Speculative masonry at its creation is likely to have been somewhat deprived of substance, as was influenced by the playful societies of the eighteenth century England, meeting in taverns where talking, dining, card playing, and even gambling prevailed over knowledge and spirituality. It was fortunately improved by the intel. Ramsey is known as a to have been actively involved in the intellectual enlightenment of such institutions as the Royal High Degree Rituals from seventeen thirty and seventeen thirty eight. So this is whenever things went from a bunch of dudes just dudes being bros over here. To listen, we need have a little bit of order here. We need have a little bit of structure. We need to make this an official thing of a certain class of people. Right, So this really became like they put pen to paper to make this what it was seventeen thirty to seventeen thirty eight. So Ramsey's Aura Society and the spiritual inspiration of esoteric philosation philosoph low Socian Philosocian esoteric philosophy. Why the fuck are they doing this anyway? I don't know. It offered the doctrinal basis an original plan for the fees, such as the Rosa Crucian Society. So this is why. And for those that don't know what Rosaicrucianism is, it is also called the Order of the Rosy Cross, and it is a cross as unlike the Crucifix with roses all over it. And it was Christian esotericism basically old school woo woo Christianity that kind of had a Gnostic flair, kind of had a Christian flair, and took the Bible as a philosophical take rather than a historical document, and that was gaining prominence around this time frame. Like I said, there was all kinds of these secret societies that were popping up all over Europe of these people that basically just wanted to be like a part of the club and have some sort of secret knowledge that it was all a part of this right. It was like the fomo, and it wasn't offer to the lower levels. It was only offered to nobility class or educated class of people to keep it the into the realm of exclusivity. So when the Freemasons kind of did this, they were taking some of their notes off of the Rosicrucians and then later kind of adopted them into their order. Like I said, one of them is Christian esotericism, and one of these are Eastern philosophies. We've got the York right in the Scottish Rite, the Templars and the Shriners. One of them is more of the Rosicrucian Christian esotericism. One of them is more of the Eastern Vedic Egyptian all these things as far as that philosophical take. But I'm getting ahead of myself, So moving on French masonry and Rosicrucian Society's renovation of French freemasonry and maybe considered Blue Lodge masonry was slow to take its full shape. And blue lodge if you will. If you've ever seen a Masonic logo that's blue with the square and compass, that's what blue lodge means. They also have something called a red lodge, which are going to get to in a minute. There is some that's called a purple lodge that that's not like actually accepted. It's just it's like a moniker.
Speaker 2: We'll get to.
Speaker 1: And then there's whiteside free masonry that we'll talk about more towards the end. But again getting way ahead of myself, the above mentioned manuscripts included only two degrees, apprenticed and fellow of the craft. That's the word I was trying to look for earlier, I said, fellow craftsman, fellow.
Speaker 2: Of the craft.
Speaker 1: The arid as the first informal constitution of what would become Scottish Rite in France. At a time when masonry started spreading over Europe. The best senior fellows became masters, mainly in charge of many lodges came to be founded by the followers of the Administration in supervision of the work and morality Scottish Catholic Stewart dynasty, who fled from Britain to the third degree with its legendary death of Hiram which we're going to talk about Hiram Abiffin a bit France after the Stewarts had lost the throne of England, already mentioned in the Old Charges of the Stuarts. For the record, we're talking about the Royal House of Stuart, the influence of the Stewart's on the development development in Scotland. But it was also known in England in the mint of the Scottish Rite in France that the Jacobite theory early seventeen twenties.
Speaker 2: The degree was officially.
Speaker 1: Mentioned in the in the is credible when one knows that the Duke of War in seventeen thirty eight second edition of Anderson's Constitution, James Hector MacLean and Lord Darwin Tar Darwin Water Jesus Christ As for high degrees, the first reference appears in seventeen twenty eight, and there is a record in the Daily Journal of September fifth, seventeen fifty three I'm sorry, seventeen thirty five confirming that a degree of Scots or Scotch Master was conferred at Temple Bar in London and in Bath as early as seventeen thirty three in the French lodge Saint George de le Zervance whatever at the Convent Garden in London in seventeen thirty six.
Speaker 2: So this is where we went.
Speaker 1: From sixteen hundreds, we kind of have of groups of stone mason guilds who are kind of talking about some esoteric things, but it's more stories to oral tradition their craft a bit. Then it kind of gets into the high societies of the Reformation and another Reformation I should say, the the the Renaissance, and then the first time we actually have documented time frames as far as like a higher degree of masonry goes early seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: So the babies compared to a lot of the other secret orders that have been about for a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, give me an example of a secret order that predates this. And I'm not saying this to challenge you. I'm just so the cult members of what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: The nine that you talked about and the twelve that you talked about that had been around for a long.
Speaker 1: Time Ashoka's Nine Unknown Men, which I just because my own biases I believe still exist. There's no record of them existing after Ashoka died, but I believe they do. And then there's other organizations like the Twelve, but that's like the Zodiac Club in New York, and that only has existed for like one hundred years. Yeah, but as far as Freemasons are concerned, they claim their lineage back to the Knights Templars.
Speaker 2: And then also they are one of the.
Speaker 1: Oldest, if not the oldest, secret fraternal orders on Earth that are still been operating without fail. That being said, when you start to look back and peel back the layers of the onion as far as where their origin story really starts from sixteen hundred seventeen hundreds maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean they're some pretty old, to be honest with you. Sixteen h yeah, hot minute ago.
Speaker 1: So oh it's nothing to scoff at by any means, but right before the founding of America kind of thing.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about.
Speaker 1: These ancient orders from like the Germany, the Bohemians, and the ancient orders of the Priesthood from Egypt and and all these things, Yeah, the Freemasons aren't as old as they would want.
Speaker 2: People to believe, for sure.
Speaker 1: But all right, So continuing on, so this degree seventeen thirty six. This higher degree, if you will, this degree was conferred on Blue Lodge masters. However, even if these early high degrees were practiced in England, probably under the Scottish influence, they grew up and expanded in France. Andrew Michael Ramsey, a French speaking Scottish baronet, is likely to have been the major firebrand in this movement. In seventeen thirty seven he delivered his famous oration in Paris extolling the Scottish masonry of the Grand Lodge of Edinburgh, the ritual of which was more complete, as he said then respectively, in the first, second, and third Grand Masters of the Grand Lodge of France were Catholics and Jacobites. For those who don't know what a Jacobite is, if you've ever seen Outlander, they do a pretty good job of explaining it. But basically, the Jacobite revolution, and it wasn't justin Scotland, there was other Jacobethan movements across Europe. Essentially, they wanted to install the true heir of Scotland back on the throne in the form of Bonnie Prince Charlie.
Speaker 2: His dad was the king. He got usurped.
Speaker 1: Basically, or I forget if it was he was usurped, or if basically they handed the reigns of Scotland to the English king until Charlie was old enough to reign, and then the king said no, I'm never given this back kind of thing. But either way it goes. The Jacobite rebellion that took place was basically the end of the Highland way of life for Scotland. No longer would you have clans and war chiefs. Now you would have essentially British nobles that would take over swaths of Scotland. And it really became more of a repression of the Highland way of life. But the Jacobites also had a pretty slizable following in France.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about some things.
Speaker 1: In Belgium. I remember hearing about something in the Lens, But at that point it's more like where we draw in the line between legend and law and historical fact, you know what I mean. But anyway, so he gave his his oration in Paris, and so, like they said, the Grand Lodge in France were Catholics and Jacobites. Meanwhile, in England they were more of the Protestant movement. The Jacobites are likely to have been men of goodwill, wishing to establish some order within masonry and create a new spiritual and chivalrc ethic in society, and thereby escaped the papal condemnation of the seventeen thirty eight. Whatever the validity of the Jacobite theory, the many interpretations of Hiram Abyff's legend, and the more mystical nature of the third degree had already triggered the creation of over thirty five quote unquote high degrees in the mid seventeen thirties. So how do we go from three degrees to allegedly thirty five. Well, let's just say, egos a bitch. And you have this guy who's claiming, oh well, I just achieved the highest degree. I'm a third level. Oh really, that's so interesting. I just achieved five. I didn't even know there was five. Well you wouldn't, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So they just were pissing contests of one upping each other to get to the highest level.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's essentially.
Speaker 3: And so how do we turn from this which didn't sound honestly that terrible, Like when you're reading the top part to the super bad shit that people associate with the thirty three degrees and like the ones that like do some heinous, horrible crap to get to that level.
Speaker 4: How the hell did we go from this to that?
Speaker 1: It's very funny that you would bring this up, because like, in just a second, we're going to be talking about this guy right here, Albert Pike, who was a Confederate general, who made it what it was or what it is.
Speaker 2: So let's keep going here.
Speaker 1: So Ramsey's seventeen thirty seven oration, widely published in seventeen forty one, and its allusions to Knight's crusades, resulted in an explosive proliferation of so called Scottish degrees.
Speaker 2: Although they were French products.
Speaker 1: So just we're clear there is zero connection from original Knights templars to Freemasons.
Speaker 2: But because certain things got.
Speaker 1: Said enough times, people just took it and ran with it, and now it's just seen as documented facts, even though not even a little bit. But moving on, at some stage, there would be one four hundred and fifty degrees in use in fifty two Rits covered by seventy five orders.
Speaker 2: Jeez, So keep this in mind. We have two orders.
Speaker 1: Now we have the.
Speaker 2: Scottish or we have two rights Scottish right in New York.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all freemasonry has on the entire earth. And they have thirty three degrees. But why did this happen? Well, because there was all these crazy degrees, which is also where Whiteside Masonry comes from. We'll get to that towards the very end here, fifty two rites. Because everybody wanted to start their own thing. They still wanted to be Masons, but they want to do their own thing with it. I'm not of the Scottish brand. I'm of the Bohemian brand, or I'm of the Romanian brand, or I'm of the Roman.
Speaker 2: Or whatever the case would be.
Speaker 1: You had all these people basically founding without any kind of hierarchy to say that that is and is not free and accepted Masons. That's why these charters all have F and AM on their logos. If you ever drive by a Masonic lodge in your local town, you'll see, you know, F and AM which stands for Free and Accepted Masons. Because there's all kinds of Masonic orders out there that are operating that are not accepted. They are not true free Masons. They're not actually under the adherents of the Grand Lodge. This is where all of this stems from. So then, okay, Albert Pike he utilized various religious traditions, legends, and philosophies to convey universal truths independent of any specific faith. The English rituals, which had dropped a number of the first official mention of Scottish masonry in France old spiritual traditions that had inspired the cathedral appeared in seventeen forty three in article twenty of the Grand Lodge Builders. So Albert Pike basically came in and turned all this chaos into order. He wrote a book called Morals and Dogma, which we're going to talk about in a bit, where basically this was how Masons were going to do things moving forward. This is how the rituals go down, step by step. This is what the orders are, the rights that are actually accepted, the levels that are actually accepted, all the things, here's the passwords, here's the handshakes, here's all the things.
Speaker 2: All this other shit's too much.
Speaker 1: We're losing the plot here this We're gonna get it right back down to the original basis.
Speaker 4: Oh, why listen to this person.
Speaker 1: Though, because Albert Pike was an extremely influential guy, he was a member of multiple organizations. The two most notable would be the Independent Order of Odd Fellows and the Freemasons, both of which do very esoteric I don't want to use the term black magic because that's not necessarily true here, but very esoteric philosophical things. And if you ask them, oh, we're here for charity, it's all for a big charity, cause in reality, they when you look at a lot of their pledges that they make in the very beginning, it's very much of a spiritual nature. Then when you get to the upper levels, you actually are selling your soul to Lucifer like by name that's mentioned, which we're gonna we're gonna get to that in a minute. But essentially he's the one that came in, wrote the book Morals and Dogma and changed the entire game as far as Freemasonry was concerned. And that was again, that's a Civil War guy. So a lot of our founding fathers in this country were Freemasons. And this is yeah, yeah, and this is before the accepted rights. They were still operating when it was all these crazy rights and all these crazy degrees and all this shit were going.
Speaker 3: Before they got into like super super bad shit, right, so before old boy made it what it is, which is fascinating to me how one person can change the course of history and impact so many people's lives.
Speaker 1: And most people don't even know who this guy is. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Most people.
Speaker 1: If you've because of you exactly, and this guy is what changed the movers and shakers of the world by writing a couple of publications and no one knows about them. It's mind blowing. Okay, but anyway, anyway, so let's can go in here. So the first official mention we talked about that, Ramsey also extolled the chival chivalric ideal of France's regulations denying any superior powers to the Knights Crusaders, whose heroic courage had been Scottish Masons over the masters of Blue lodges. Once again, he just threw that together because that's the legend that he was told.
Speaker 2: There's zero evidence of that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, over the energizing and unifying factor of christian the succeeding decades or Christianity, I should say, high degrees spread over the world, eventually resulting in the progress of civilization of the Western Hemisphere, and in seventeen sixty one A tom Moram though the merging of the Eastern and Western that's basically what that means refined, received a patent from the highest authorities in Paris cultures. This he thought would provide a model for as well as in England, appointing him Grand Inspector, so he became the Guy Masons as leaders of human society. Ramsey was con or. He was against this and began a chain of events leading to the creation of Vinced and through or Convinced. I think this is written very strangely.
Speaker 3: Wow, like it's look it like split it apart. Ramsey was con this, and it's convinced that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like didn't know that spellcheck exists.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, this is from the Grand Lodge. This is one of their documents.
Speaker 3: But okay, wow, super consolidation of both mystical and crusade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where you're at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the consolidation of both mystical mystical and a cascade of Deputy Inspector generals in New York and chivalric virtues. The Masons would uh the mason's mind would more. In seventeen sixty eight, three brothers, including Moses Michael Hayes, easily regained the wisdom and love of its original divine and a businessman of Dutch parentage, were empowered nature that makes no sense to confer all degrees in the West Indies and North America. In seventeen eighty one, Hayes commissioned eight brothers to establish Moran's Right in the US of these barren m continue. Okay, I don't know what all that's about. This is written very strangely, but anyway, so that is a little bit of the history of how the Freemasons got from a stone Mason's guild. Somehow a Knight's templar connection got thrown in the mix because fuck it, and then into the public zeitgeist of what we have now. Now let's talk more specifically about the Knight's templars. So this is from the York Right, the York Right of Freemasonry official information. These are some other logos you've probably seen on the back of cars, right, So this logo they're square and compass with the g This is what you would see or what's called a blue side mason. Okay, then you have or you see this, and it's called a blue lodge. Essentially, it is a lodge where you're only going through the first three degrees of masonry and that's about it. Then there is this emblem here and this is what you might call if you see this on a sign, as a red lodge. This is where Knights templars are created as far as the Freemasons are concerned. Right, then when you get to a certain level within that you see this.
Speaker 2: This is what you may hear a term called a purple lodge.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a like a nickname given, but that's not an actually accepted term. But essentially it is all still within the realm of the Knights templars. And this is the Free Masonic Knights Templar logo itself.
Speaker 2: I've seen really mm hmmm, I've seen quite a few, but okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: So I think I've seen the purple one and I've seen the blue one a ton.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you may have seen some of these other ones. Maybe you have, maybe you have not, but uh, these are other logos that you may see.
Speaker 3: The crown, uh this, uh, this square, I've seen that one with the.
Speaker 1: Wreath and the green triangle. The Grand York right bodies the red Rosicrucian or rose of Cronston.
Speaker 4: I've seen that one.
Speaker 1: This is also a symbol for the Hermitic or a tree of life. This one is talking about how they're all knights, templars of the USA, Cryptic Mason's jurisdictions.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, these are These are just more logos that you might see.
Speaker 3: I've seen a couple of those, but some of those I really haven't seen. But I've seen a couple of those throughout like down here, and I've seen a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them on their hats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, or they'll hand out the pins, or they have them on the side of the floats.
Speaker 1: So absolutely absolutely so. Again not to get way too often too the weeds here, but this is more of the emblems you might see. Also, this one, this is what we would call a keystone or a cornerstone, and they use this for the the de Molay mark, the children's group of the Freemasons, Like if you're a Freemason and you want your kid to be associated with the order. They're called the Molayans, named after Jacques de Molay.
Speaker 3: Huh So all of those are different groups that are those are part of the fifty two rites that were created.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, these are accepted these days. These are accepted. It's like subsets.
Speaker 3: So you'll have it's like the variation flavors of Christianity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: You'll see some that are like.
Speaker 1: The Order of Tall Cedars, the Molayans, the Eastern Star.
Speaker 2: All of these are groups.
Speaker 4: That are within the Word of Bunker Hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Order of the Mystic Time, They.
Speaker 4: Order of the Order of Rainbow.
Speaker 1: Order of Rainbow is one. Absolutely that the Shrine Clowns, that's another one.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you're just being ridiculous. Daughters of the Nile. I have heard of White Shine Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Daughters of the Nile, Order of the Eastern Star, Order of Amaranth, National National Sojourners Tall.
Speaker 3: So all these fall under the now recognized way of the Freemasons. So all of them participate in the same rituals. They're just different flavors of it, absolutely, okay. And so for a lot of the ones down here with just the g they're not really like doing anything satanic. They're more or less because I see them out doing a lot of charity work. I see them out. I've talked to a lot of the guys. They just seem like they're they just want to part of it, be a part of some like boys club essentially.
Speaker 1: And that's I will say this ninety nine point nine percent. I know, I know, listen, but listen, I understand this that they are going to never do anything evil, like the vast, vast majority of Freemasons, A have never heard of the crazy shit that so many conspiracy theorists. Well, they may have heard the conspiracy, but they don't know about Albert Pike's book, right, or they haven't read it covered they don't read it.
Speaker 3: I thought they like had to read it, like this was something that they have to know to be able to participate.
Speaker 2: Not really, I mean you can't.
Speaker 1: It's recommended that you would read it, but it's not like you don't have to read it to be a Mason by any means. It's kind of like the Blue Bible. They have Masonic Bibles that they're not different from regular Bibles. They just have some like marginal notes, and they have some pictures, and they have some things that they draw comparisons to Freemasonry from the Bible which again you have to you got to really try to see those connections. But whatever, it's not they're not trying to bastardize religion because they are allegedly a non religious organization. It's the ones at the very, very very top that have done and are still doing a lot of horrible shit in the name of the organization. But your average guy walking around with a Masonic ring, even if he's at thirty two, even is at the thirty second level, he's probably never done some horrible shit in the name of the Order, the realistic.
Speaker 3: So what is the third like, what do they have to do at the thirty three level specifically.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you bring that up. Let's move forward in the conversation to Albert Pike. So this is a book that he wrote, the Masonic Formulas and Rituals. This is a well, I didn't mean to do that, old up, old up. This is public but a publication twenty ten Scottish Rite Research Society.
Speaker 2: So let's read the excerpt.
Speaker 1: Here the source of Albert Pike's Ritual Revisions, transcribed from the original copy in the archives vault of the Supreme Council. This never before published work includes the complete collection of rituals which Albert Pike received when he joined the Scottish Right in eighteen fifty three. After receiving the degrees, Pike borrowed the manuscript rituals and over the next two years he transcribed his own copies. He later used these texts to create his revision of the Scottish Right rituals. This book answered the question what was the Scottish Right like before Albert Pike? So before he did anything, you could see a whole lot of symbolism, a whole lot of occult symbolism on this because it essentially was like the Hermetic orders. It was looking at philosophical and esoteric and in some cases magic with a K principles. So contents include three craft degrees from the early French source, all Scottish rights rituals, the Adoniramite write, the degrees of Knighthood, the true Masonry of adoption and the Androgynists adoptive Right, and so much more. Includes original drawings and Masonic ciphers from Pike. An introduction by ill ill Illustrious brother de Hooyas provides insight into these rituals and the ritual development of the Scottish, right. So anyway, this book kind of talks about freemasonry before Albert Pike, but let's talk about Albert Pike in specific.
Speaker 2: So who is this guy?
Speaker 1: How did he get so, you know, ostensibly the key figure in what we would now call freemasonry. So Albert Pike, who alive eighteen oh nine to eighteen ninety one. He was a lawyer who played a major role in the development of early counts of Arkansas and played an active role in the.
Speaker 2: State's politics prior to the Civil War.
Speaker 1: He was also a central figure in the development of Masonry in the state and later became a national leader of that organization. So during the Civil War he commanded the Confederacy the Confederate's Indian territory, raising troops there and exercising field command in one battle. He also was a talented poet and writer, which would go into him writing these books. Also him being a lawyer, he was a wordsmith, if you will. It's also worth noting he was a Confederate and his statue was taken down in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, just a.
Speaker 1: Few years ago, and your boy Donnie t made sure that that statue got put back up.
Speaker 2: It's worth mentioning anyway.
Speaker 3: Was he like a horrible human being? Well, obviously with what he wrote, but like he was what he did.
Speaker 1: He was a Confederate general who wanted to keep slavery and was very clear about the fact that they are worshiping Lucifer.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it's the red flags just keep popping up with good old Donnie T.
Speaker 4: There's so many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't even know if Donny T even knew that about Albert Pike or not. I'm not out of one now. I don't think he's like the artist dude on Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think that he's that stupid at all, but I am, but I am curious to see what this whole Epstein situation with Malania coming out on National TV yesterday and saying that, hey, by the way, we're doing this, and it's like, ooh, we're okay, they're gonna look in They're going to forcibly look into the Epstein files because there is more people connected than just Epstein.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see, which we've been saying that, but anyway, we'll get to we'll do it.
Speaker 4: That's a whole episode in and of itself.
Speaker 3: But for him to put this man, this piece of shit statue back up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you can't just say that he didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: So you got to keep in mind how much money the Masons have to throw around, and it's very possible that enough Masons threw enough money into his fund. Trump's fun to be like, hey, you know, it'd be really cool as if you put up our patron homie back up. And maybe you know, listen, I heard he was a pretty good guy. I don't know they say that, some people say that I don't know, but sure it's a fucking statue.
Speaker 2: What difference does it make?
Speaker 1: I could see that being a part of the conversation too, or I very well knew exactly what this was and was like, yeah, we need that guy back. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm totally gonna buy the book because I want to read it. Yep, all right, I already found it while we were talking. I found I found a nineteen oh six version.
Speaker 1: I got to pull it up right here, which we're gonna talk about more and some of the quotes from it, some of the more.
Speaker 3: I want to actually like get my hands on a copy of it because I want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, So moving on. Albert Pike was born in Boston, Massachusetts, eighteen oh nine. He was one of six children of a cobbler, and his mom was Sarah.
Speaker 2: He attended public school in Byfield.
Speaker 1: Newbury Port and uh Farm Framington, Framingham Jesus, Massachusetts. Here receees an education that provided him with the background in classical and contemporary literature and in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.
Speaker 2: Now I remember we've talked about that in this day.
Speaker 1: If you could speak English, fine, whatever, Latin, or you're educated Greek. Oh, you've got a high level of education.
Speaker 2: Hebrew. Oh you're clearly like a doctorate at something.
Speaker 3: Obviously clearly his word is like law.
Speaker 1: Not many people had the knowledge of all four of those languages. So this, that right off the rip, tells you this guy.
Speaker 2: Was educated, educated.
Speaker 1: He passed cobbler though, yeah, you wouldn't think, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like a cobbler and like that.
Speaker 3: How and why I'm curious how that happened in one of six like they normally that doesn't you wouldn't get that kind of level education.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about it further. Because he stopped off at.
Speaker 1: Harvard, he passed the examination required for entry into Harvard when he was just sixteen. However, he was unable to pay the tuition at Harvard, and he began to teach, working at schools in newbury Port, near Gloucester, and Fairhaven later in his life. In eighteen fifty nine, he earned an honorary Master of Arts degree from Harvard for his deep scholarship. So he independently, on his own studied these things, even though he didn't have a classic education. He could have gone to Harvard if he could afford it, but his dad made shoes.
Speaker 2: He was one of six kids. Yeah, you know, they didn't have the money for that.
Speaker 4: So when he was fifty he earned it all right.
Speaker 1: And this is after the whole Civil War, I actually know, right before it. So he began to write poetry as a young man, which he continued to do for the rest of his life, and when he was twenty three he published his first poem, Hymns to the Gods. Subsequent poems appeared in contemporary literary sources such as Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine and local newspapers. His first collection of poetry, prose sketches and poems written in the Western Country appeared in eighteen thirty four. He later gathered many of his poems and republished them in Hymns of the Gods and other poems. After his death, these appeared again in General Albert Pike's poems Lyrics and Love Songs. Wow. So Pike left Massachusetts for Santa Fe in what was then Mexico in eighteen thirty one, one of the many time one of many at the time attracted to the developing West. From Santa Fe, he joined an expedition to the lands around the headwaters of the Arkansas and Red Rivers. Somewhere along the route, he left his expedition and walked to Fort Smith. He taught there in rural schools for a short time, but his literary skills early evolved him in Arkansas politics.
Speaker 2: He could read pretty good.
Speaker 1: In eighteen thirty three, he published in local newspapers letters in support of Robert Crittenden's candidacy for territorial delegate to Congress. The anonymous letters, signed Casco after one of the Roman politicians who assassinated Julius Caesar, were considered very persuasive and secured him for a statewide reputation as a writer.
Speaker 2: They also attracted attention from Charles.
Speaker 1: Bertrand, owner of the Whig Party Arkansas Advocate, who invited Pike to Little Rock's Pulaski's County to work as the editor. Pike accepted the job and moved to the capital city, and while working for The Advocate, Pike published a series of stories and poems about his adventures in New Mexico. The material later published in The pro Stories and Poems Written in the Western Country. In addition to editing the paper, Pike secured additional work in Little Rock as a clerk in the Legislator. He married a woman on October tenth, eighteen thirty four. The couple also had six children, so what this woman brought to the marriage was considerable financial resources, and she helped Pike purchase an intent an interest in The Advocate from Bertrand in eighteen thirty four.
Speaker 2: The next year he became its sole proprietor.
Speaker 1: Pike studied law while editing the newspaper, ultimately passing the Arkansas Bar exam in either eighteen thirty six or eighteen thirty seven. In the later year or the latter year, he sold the newspaper and devoted his time to the law. He demonstrated considerable legal prowess early and represented clients and courts at every level level, including the United States Supreme Court, which he received permission to practice before in eighteen forty nine. So this dude was making his way in the world, married into some way. I was, he's smart, Like, he's just a smart dude. He reads all this literature, making some very lucrative business deals happen. He's killing it. He's absolutely killing it. And then on top of that, he's a lawyer. So Pike developed a lucrative law practice, and his clients included many of the tribes of the Indian Territory. Among his clients at that time were the Creek, Muskogee and Chucktaw, whom he represented in a case against the US government that secured payment for the lands taken in the Treaty of Fort Jackson in eighteen fourteen. Pike learned several Native American dialects while working as their attorney.
Speaker 4: I mean, the dude, damn old boy was really smart.
Speaker 3: I mean you're talking like that's like at least six or seven languages that he, yeah, like was able to speak and read.
Speaker 2: We're talking pre Civil War.
Speaker 1: You got the US government to actually pay the natives for the land they stole.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, homeboy was perspasive by lah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that man had the words for sure.
Speaker 4: That's probably why he picked the old girl because she had money.
Speaker 1: Oh, he knew what he was doing. Yes. So from eighteen thirty six eighteen forty four, Pike was the first reporter to the Arkansas Supreme Court, charged with writing notes on the relevant points in court decisions. He published the Index Court's Opinions. In eighteen forty two, he published the Arkansas Form Book, a tool for lawyers providing models for the different kinds of motions to be filed in the state courts. His reputation as an attorney also secured him an appointment of receiver for the failed Arkansas State Bank in eighteen forty. As receiver, he attempted to collect the debts owed to that institution, and at the same time, the fees he received for the work were lucrative and secured his fortune. So, oh, poor son of a cobbler that couldn't get into Harvard because he couldn't pay the tuition. He found a gold mine in all ar Kansas.
Speaker 4: Before he was even fifty.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Dition As ambition public figure, Pike joined Order others in eighteen forty five and supporting actions against Mexico what became the Mexican War. He helped raise Little Rock Guards, a company incorporated into the Arkansas Cavalry Regiment of Colonel Archibald Yell, and served as a captain. Pike concluded early on that the senior officers of the regiment were incompetent, and he shared his observations with people back in Arkansas through letters and newspapers. Following the Battle for Buenavista, he leveled particularly harsh criticisms against Lieutenant Colonel John Selden Rohne. After the publication of a particularly victoroulic letter by Pike in the Arkansas Gazette, Ron demanded that Pike apologize or give him satisfaction, which sounds like a duel. Pike refused to apologize, and the two fought in the duel hey near Fort Smith, on a sand bank in the Arkansas River, and the exchange of fire neither hit his antagonists, and the two were persuaded to halt the duel with honor satisfied. Yeah, duels back in the day very rarely actually Indian death. More often than not, you would just take a shot to just like prove your metal, so to speak, prove that you're a man and you're actually about that life. More often than not, they would just fire into the air or something.
Speaker 2: It was all for show.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Returning from Mexico, Pike re established his law practice. He promoted the construction of trans Continental Railroad from New Orleans to the Pacific Coast, writing numerous newspaper essays urging support for the project. He moved to New Orleans in eighteen fifty three to further his railroad activities, although he also continued to practice law. He translated French legal volumes into English while preparing to pass the local bar exam for Louisiana. Now that's interesting also because Louisiana operates under Napoleonic law, not common law like the rest of the United States. So it's an entirely different bar that has to be done here. Like I understand each state has their own bar, but like it's different law that you have to apply when you study for Louisiana bar exam. But anyway, ultimately he successfully obtained h charter from the Louisiana legislator for one of his railroad projects, and he returned to Little Rock in eighteen fifty seven. In the years immediately following the Mexican Civil or the Mexican War, Pike's concern with the developing six sectional crisis brought on by the issue of slavery became apparent.
Speaker 2: He had long been a.
Speaker 1: Whig, which for those it's the Whig and the big parties, this was the conservative and liberals of the day and age like we have Republican and Democrat now. But anyway, but the Whig Party repeatedly refused to address the slavery issue. The failure in Pike's own anti Catholicism led him to join the No Nothing Party upon its creation. The No Nothing Party was a third option that started to gain traction. But I should also mention before we go any further, the first third party option in the United States was the Anti Masonic Party. Wait, so, if you go back in time, and it doesn't matter, even seventeen seventy six, we have primarily always been a two party country right right, left, conservative, uh, liberal, whatever you want to say, and they've had different monikers for years on that the first third party to actually be registered and actually get a little bit of traction.
Speaker 2: Was the Anti Masonic Party.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that everybody's like, man, fuck the Republicans, fuck the Democrats, that's not the point.
Speaker 2: We need to get these fucking Masons out of here.
Speaker 1: Like that. They did that to the tune of having whole political party associated with it.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they felt very inclined that the Masons were doing some shady shit.
Speaker 1: They just wanted to get the old boys club out of it. Like the whole point of America being founded was to leave aristocracy and nobility back in Europe. Yet somehow we now have one with the Masonic League, and it's like it didn't matter if you were on one side of the aisle or the other. All of them were homies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all boys club exactly.
Speaker 1: So the Anti Masonic Party started as a way to try to shirk that. It didn't go far, but that was if anybody wants to look that up. So anyway, Pike then joined the Know Nothing Party upon its creation in eighteen fifty six. He attended the new party's national convention, but he found it equally reluctant to adopt a strong pro slavery platform. A strong pro slavery platform. Just we're all clear of where he's at.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: He represented Native Americans and helped them like actually gain traction and get lamp back and all of these things came down to the Louisiana got the bar and all this, and then was still pro slave.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Because they had some feelings towards the black population at that time, and yeah, they had some feelings towards the natives, but like they're not black though.
Speaker 3: I mean it depends, I guess on what state you're in, because some of them were just even worse to the native population, so worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, but there's very little evidence that Native Americans were slaves. There was attempts, there was absolutely attempts to enslave the Native population. They did not God, there's no way to say this.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna move on. No, no, we're just gonna move on from that.
Speaker 1: They didn't do well like as slaves. And I'm not saying that to say like, oh, well they weren't good, No, no, no, no. They they were still battling a lot of sicknesses that the white man brought over to this continent. Meanwhile, black people had developed inoculation in Africa, like there's a long list of reasons. But Native American slaves did not go too well. So that's why instead of enslaving them, they just kept kicking them more west and put them on reservations.
Speaker 2: So that's what that's about.
Speaker 1: So and for the record, his own anti Catholicism here that also meant very anti cath which we talked about very anti Irish. Excuse me, very anti Irish, very anti Italian. So it wasn't just black people that he had an issue with. He was like, okay with the natives, but he didn't think that they were like equal. Yeah, like, let's not be crazy here, rave and they're not. They're not white. So but they were able to pay him for his legal services, and that green mattered more at the time, I should say gold. Gold mattered more than skin color at that point, so is what it is. So yeah, he had a real issue with the black population, a lot of people. He had an issue with the Catholics, all these things. So he joined other Southern delegates in walking out of the convention. Pike expressed a belief that in states' rights and considered succession constitutional. He philosophically supported secession, demonstrating his position in eighteen sixty one when he published the pamphlet titled State or Province, Bond or Free. In eighteen sixty one, the Arkansas State Secession Convention named Pike its Commissioner to Indian Territory and authorized him to negotiate treaties with various tribes. As a result of this of his experience there, the Confederate War Department appointed him a brigadier general in the Confederate Army in August eighteen sixty one and assigned him to the Department of the Indian Territory. Pike assisted the tribes that supported the Confederacy in raising regiments. He believed that these units would be critical to protecting the territory from the Union incursion, but his belief that the Indian units should be kept in Indian territory brought him into early conflict with his superiors. In the spring of eighteen sixty two, General Earl Van Dorn ordered him to bring his twenty five hundred Indian troops into northwestern Arkansas. Despite his opposition of the move, Pike obeyed, and his Indian forces of about nine hundred men joined the Confederate forces in northwest Arkansas on March seventh and eight, eighteen sixty two. They participated in the Battle of p Ridge aka Elkhorn Tavern, led by Pike. Pike proved a poor leader, and he failed to keep his force engaged with the enemy or in check. Charges circulated widely that the men had stopped their advance to take scalps. After the Battlepike and his men returned to Indian Territory. So he proved to be a pretty a shitty battlefield commander. And I mean to be honest, right, obviously he's a book nerd. He's not a military guy. But also it kind of sucks whenever you get your boys that you got to join and instead of like holding a line and advancing a charge and all this stuff, they start scalping the dudes they just killed. And it's like, no, no, we got to keep pushing. I need a scalp, dude, what are you talking about. I'm not going up there. I gotta get this scout first, then we proceed. It's like the Native Americans and the white man fought wars very differently, which is why the Natives gave the white guy so much hell whenever they were doing like guerrilla warfare tactics. But anyway, so anyway, moving on, opposition to Confederate policy over Indian territory would continue to be a source of conflict between Pike and his superiors. Unhappy with Pike, in the summer of eighteen sixty two, General Thomas Henman, commander of the Confederate forces in Arkansas, attempted to extend his authority over the territory. Pike responded by issuing a circular that refused to surrender control and charged him with trying to replace constitutional government with despotism, so him being a good writer and being able to spend a narrative that really played to his favor multiple times. Ultimately, the dispute between the two went to the Confederate authorities at Richmond. The authorities decided in favor of him in and reprimanded Pike on July twelve. Pike resigned from his position in protests. With his resignation, Pike retired to Greasy Cove at Montgomery County, and he was appointed as a judge of the state Supreme Court in eighteen sixty four, but little is known of his activities in court. At the end of the Civil War, Pike moved to New York and then for a short time Canada. After receiving amnesty from President Andrew Johnson in August eighteen sixty five, he returned for a time to Arkansas and resumed his law practice. Eighteen sixty seven, he moved to Memphis, Tennessee, and entered a new law partnership with General Charles Adams. He was also editing Memphis Appeal. It was the paper at the time. He may have been involved in the organization of the KKK at this time.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, who could have seen that come in.
Speaker 1: Let's also not negate the fact that on top of writing the book for Morals and Dogma, on top of being very well versed in all the esoteric things, he was also one of the founding fucking members of the Klan.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean it's I mean, it's pretty obvious that he would have been, especially how he reacted to anything that wasn't pro owning slaves. So yeah, you know, his thing should have been taken down and should stay down.
Speaker 1: I agree the piece of shit. I fully agree there. He was engaged for a time in politics, editing the Patriot, a Democrat newspaper for the record, the Democrat Party has always and still is the party of racism start to finish. From eighteen sixty eight to eighteen seventy he also practiced law in partnership with Robert Johnson, former US Senator until eighteen eighty. Although less interested in Arkansas affairs, one of his last major roles in the state would be his support to the administration of President Ulysses S. Grant of Elijah Baxter claiming for the governorship of eighteen seventy four. Moving forward here. After ceasing practicing law, Pike's real interest was the Masonic lodge. He had become a Mason in eighteen fifty and participated in the creation of the Masonic Saint John's College in Little Rock that same year eighteen fifty one. He helped form the Grand Chapter of Arkansas and was its Grand High Priest from eighteen fifty three to eighteen fifty four. In eighteen fifty three, he also associated with the Scottish Right of Masons and rose rapidly in the organization, which because he had the money, and he was well first, and he was well plugged in, educated all the things, all the things. In eighteen fifty nine, he was elected Grand Commander of the Supreme Council Southern Jurisdiction of the United States, the administrative district for all parts of the country except the fifteen states east of the Mississippi River in north of Ohio, and held.
Speaker 2: That post until his death.
Speaker 1: After the war, he devoted much of his time to rewriting the rituals of Scottish Rite Masons.
Speaker 2: For years.
Speaker 1: His Morals and Dogma, which was written in eighteen seventy one, still in print, was distributed to members of the Rite. Over his career he published numerous other works on the order, including Meaning of Masonry, Book of the Words, The Point within the Circle. As he aged, he also became interested in spiritualism, particularly Indian thought and its relationship to Masonry. Late in life, he learned Sanskrit and translated various literary works in that language. As a result of his work in this area, he published Indo Aryan Das and worship as contained in the rig Veda.
Speaker 2: So the dude was, Yes, he was a horrible racist.
Speaker 1: But he was also very well read and very intelligent as far as all these languages were concerned. In transliterating these books. Pike was much honored after his death. His Masonic brothers erected a statue of him in nineteen oh one in Washington, d C. Authorities also named the first highway between Hot Springs and Colorado Springs, the Albert Pike Highway. In Colorado, Albert Pike Hotel bears his name, as does the Albert Pike Memorial Temple. Both are in Little Rock, and his Little Rock home remains standing. Discussions about removing the statue in Washington, d C and other Confederate generals around the country began in the summer of twenty seventeen, following a white supremacist rally at a Confederate monument in Charlottesville, Virginia. On June nineteen, twenty twenty, the statue was toppled amid ongoing protests across the nation. Following the murder of George Floyd. On August four, twenty twenty five. Just last year, y'all, it was a few months ago. I actually have time of recording, the National Park Service announced that the statue was being restored for installation. It was reinstalled October twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, despite a shutdown from the federal government. At the time the government shutdown was going on, no federal employees were getting paid. Yet somehow the National Park Service still found the funds to pay the employees to re erect his statue.
Speaker 3: And you want to tell me that it wasn't coincidence, Like, come on, now, you saw his body was moved in nineteen forty four and put in the temple.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: They took it from Oak Hill symmetry and then they put it in the temple.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: No, there's no way that, especially during the shutdown, that this was happening. They weren't aware of what this man did. So we stood for Let's talk a.
Speaker 1: Little bit about Well, I want to talk about the legend Hiram Abiff real quick. Let's talk about the book itself, Moral and Dogma by Albert Pike. So Lucifer gets brought up a good bit and he's called the light Bearer, the strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of darkness, Lucifer, the sun of the morning. It is he who bears the light and with its splendors, intolerable blinds, feeble, sensual.
Speaker 2: Or selfish souls.
Speaker 1: Doubt it not?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Okay? What the fuck are we talking about here. If two Masons meet each other and they're in public and they don't know each other, but they see the logos or whatever, you might hear them say, oh, okay, I see you're a fellow traveler, and what that means is you are traveling, and you'll they'll ask you what direction are you traveling? Right? Because that also goes into one of the the vows that they take upon joining Free Masonry. I state your name traveling from the west to the east, seeking the light and the illumination, because the sun rises in the east. Right. So if you have a Mason saying which to which direction you're traveling, typically they'll say, oh, you know me, man, I'm traveling east, because they're traveling towards the light.
Speaker 2: Now, if you'll get one of the older.
Speaker 1: Cats, one of the more quote unquote illuminated Masons, i e. Somebody at a higher level, they might say, well, actually, I'm traveling west, And what that means is they've already gone east, attained the illumination, and now they're heading back to elevate brothers of a lower or younger status trying to give them the knowledge and give them the information to help them level up, so to speak. So there's another turn of phrase. But traveling towards the east to the sun, fine, all finding good. The problem is, according to Morals and Dogma, you're traveling east to get to the morning Star, which they literally name as Lucifer. And no, they do not mean this, and there's gonna be people. Well, that's more of like a philosophical thing. No, no, actually, clearly in the book he describes that they are doing this as a form of Satanic worship.
Speaker 2: Like it's this isn't a hypothetical.
Speaker 3: Interesting and people who like didn't question this, considering how many people were of Catholic and Christian faith back then.
Speaker 1: Most people don't read Morals and Dogma. Most Masons have never read the book. They might have a couple of excerpts that they memorized from it because this, again was like what they did as far as their rituals are concerns, so they may read that section. They haven't read the entire thing cover to cover, and even if they did, they would probably overlook that right.
Speaker 2: They would probably be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess this guy was kind of on some wild shit. But anyway, moving on, we'll tell me about this other rich walk out to do when I hit level thirteen. But you see what I'm saying. It's it's not the entire point of the book. But he's also not shy about it either. We already read a little bit about his up bringing, in his past and all these things. So morals and dogma, So the first degree apprenticed, Okay, the twelve inch rule and the common gabble. Unregulated and irregulated. Is not only wasted in the void like that of gunpowder, burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science, but striking in the dark as it blows, meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone, not growth in progress. It is polyphemus, blinded, striking at random and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by the impetus of his own blows.
Speaker 4: Oh, my god, bro as wordy as fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, wordy, wordy, she says.
Speaker 3: No wonder people haven't read this, Like, dear God, did you just want to hear himself talk like yes, yes, clearly, the tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate that that is, invoke the people.
Speaker 1: Wow, this dude brings up under Claudius, under Domitian. Uh, he brings up Caesar, he brings up Cara Kala, he brings up Zeus, he brings up the spawn of Commedas.
Speaker 2: Like he's this.
Speaker 1: Dude is going on and on and that's just level one.
Speaker 3: And these people decided to take this bullshit and apply it national or worldwide. Yeah to the Masons. And now this is how they follow it, Like why would you do this?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's clearly smarter than me, so I need to listen to.
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody at some point could have like rewritten this by now and made it like a lot better and be like, you know, maybe we should take out a lot of this shit where like hurting people or children or whatever they do is not a vibe.
Speaker 2: So let's just read this too.
Speaker 1: These are the ten commandments from morals and dogma. Okay, let's go. God is eternal, omnipotent, immutable wisdom and supreme intelligence and exhaustless love. Thou shalt adore, revere and love him. Thou shalt honor him by practicing the virtues. And they don't mean the virtues of the Bible. They mean the virtues of freemasonry. Thy religion shall be to do good because it is a pleasure to THEE, and not merely because it is a duty. That thou mayest become the friend of the wise man. Thou shalt obey his precepts. Thy soul is immortal, Thou shalt do nothing to degrade it. Okay, Thou shalt this unceasingly war against vice. Thou shalt not do unto others that which thou wouldst not wish them to do unto THEE. The golden rule Jesus Christ. Thou shalt be submissive to thy fortunes and keep burning the light of wisdom. All right. This is Number three. Thou shalt honor thy parents. Thou shalt pay respect and homage and on my to the aged. Thou shalt instruct the young, and thou shalt protect and defend infancy and innocence. Okay, Thou shalt cherish thy wife and thy child children. Thou shalt love thy country and obey its laws. All right. Number six, Thy friends shall be to THEE a second self. Misfortune shall not estrange THEE from him. Thou shalt do for his memory whatever thou wouldst do for him if he were living. Okay, so be a homie. Number seven, Thou shalt avoid and flee from insincere friendships, keep fake ass bitches at check. I feel that thou shalt and everything refrain from excess. Thou shalt fear to be the cause of a stain on thy memory.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number eight, thou shalt allow no passions to become thy master. Thou shalt make the passions of other profitable lessons to thyself. Thou shalt be indulgent to error. Number nine Thou shalt hear much, Thou shall speak little. Thou shalt act act well. You should forget injuries, You should render good for evil. You should not misuse either thy strength or thy superiority. And number ten thou shalt study to know men, that thereby thou mayst learned to know thyself. Thou shalt ever seek after virtue. Thou shalt be just, and thou shalt avoid idleness.
Speaker 3: Okay, So okay, So, like, how do we get from that to what is it exactly that they do in the thirty third degree?
Speaker 4: Like, what is it they're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Oh, for the record, everything we just did was that was just first level. Now we're at level two, fellow craft. So let's see if I could scroll down to the finals of the thirty third and you know, it'll just give you a better picture than one I could give you honestly. Oh oh, there was one. There was Satan. There was Satan. Hold on where I just had it. Damn it, I just had it up. In one respect, all gnostics greed, they all hailed, and there was a world purely emanating of the vital development of God, a creation evolved, developing of the divine essence, far exalted above any outward creation produced by God's plastic power, wow and condition by pre existing matter. They agreed in holding that the farmer in his lower world was not the father of that higher world, of the emanation, but the demiurge. So you can see that he is bringing on he's even bringing up Plato God like the Syrian gnosis, all of these things, and right here we have Satan. But on the other hand, since the chaotic principle of matter has acquired vitality, there now arises a more distinct and more active opposition to the godlike a barely negative, blind, ungodly nature power which abstainly resists all influence of the divine. Hence, as products of the spirit of the pneumohilicon are satan, malignant spirits, wicked men, in none of whom there is any reasonable or moral principle, or any principle of rational will. But blind passions alone have the ascendiary in them. There is some conflict, as the scheme of Platonism supposes, between the soul under guidance of the divine reason the noose and the soul blindly resisting reason, between the pronoia and the a nag excuse me, or the divine principle in the nature. So he goes into all of these esoteric principles. All this in his book. By the way, all this is in the book. And so wait, what was that one? Are we on another level? Now? It looked like a title sequence.
Speaker 2: No, okay, basically, and it's been a long.
Speaker 1: Time since I like actually thumbed through the book myself. But it gets more in depth the higher up and levels you go. And oh, here we go. That was all twenty sixth So now at twenty seven now, Commander of the Temple, it goes on and on and on on, but essentially, essentially at the thirty third degree, they have one question for you. You wouldn't have gotten to the thirty second degree unless you had already done your reading into all of these things, into all of the background, the stories, the you know, gnostic conversations, the hermetic principles of the flupty flaws like they have, all these things. You had to have done this to get to that point. So then when you get to that thirty second degree and you're there for a few years and they decide to call you up, tap you on the shoulder, right, you have to go to the Grand Lodge of the United States, which is in Washington, d c. They bring you into the Grand Chamber and they ask you one question, whom do you serve? That's it. And typically brothers will say, I serve the Order, I serve my brothers, I serve you know, I serve the Masons, all these things, and they ask them to leave, and then they have to come back. There. There's cases where this dude did it, you know a hundred times, left the room for a few minutes, thought about. A better answer comes in whom do you serve? The answer they're looking for is Lucifer.
Speaker 4: Hmm okay.
Speaker 1: And because they don't see Lucifer as the negative, they don't see him as the evil being.
Speaker 2: They see him as.
Speaker 1: The light bearer, the illuminated one, the one that gives the humans the knowledge of good and evil and all these things. It's crazy, the twenty eighth degree Night of the Sun or Prince Adept they keep. The more higher up you go in levels, the more grandiose the titles sound. To be completely honest with you, it's a very long book. I'm scrolling through right now and I'm on page four hundred and ten of this type of reading, which again is very very poetic in nature. To be honest with.
Speaker 4: You, he's long witted, bitch, Oh, very long winded. He really likes to hear himself talk, which.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've got a guy that's speaking all these different languages and is this well versed in this many things.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind the day and age he was living in.
Speaker 1: This is around the same time where the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was going on, right, and he was He wasn't a member of this, but he absolutely was a studier of some of the esoteric principles. This is end of the eighteen hundreds, is when that really got going. This is out Alistair Crowley, Madam Blovotsky, all these people call young who started speaking on esoteric principles and trying to get them into the upper echelon circles, so to speak. You know right here you find it. Well, no, because this is the thing. They don't have a prerequisite for the thirty third degree even in this book.
Speaker 2: This is pretty much the last chapter.
Speaker 1: Title twenty nine Scottish Writers Saying of Scape Jesus Christ twenty ninth degree in Freemasonry, the Scottish Knight of Saint Andrew, thirtieth degree, Knight Kodash or Kadash, thirty one Inspector Inquisitor and thirty second degree Master of the Royal secret There is no other chapter beyond this, the kind of wrap them all up into this, and then the final one just kind of talks about and as in each Trianglar perfection, one is three and three are one. So man is one though a double of nature, and he attains the purpose of his being only when two natures are in him that are just are in just equilibrium, and his life is a success only when it two is in harmony and beautiful, like the great harmonies of God in the universe. Such my Brother is the true word of a Master Mason, such the Royal Secret, which makes possible and shall at length make real the holy Empire of true Masonic Brotherhood. This is pretty much where I go.
Speaker 3: It's so, how did they get the thirty third? Like who created it? Did Pike create it? And then like it's just an oral thing that they decided to do essentially.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I don't want to even give him the distinction of saying he created it, but he's the one that really put pin to paper and sectioned it off to be what it is. If that makes sense. Let me see here.
Speaker 3: More So, if they're just if they're just hailing Satan, are they actually committing like hainous crimes like so many people talk about, like the conspiracies talk about like they have to kill somebody or they have to do like horrible shit to be able to get to the thirty third? Like are they actually doing that or is it just more of a conspiracy?
Speaker 1: No again, ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of Masons are not doing any conspiratorial things.
Speaker 2: They're just they're just dudes. They're just a part of a boys club.
Speaker 1: They like to get together and do some charity work, smoke some stoves, have a little glass of brandy, you know, and bring in the younger generation and the networking and the financial benefits. If you ever get jammed up, they'll come to your aid. And there's so many things. There's so many benefits on paper to joining. It's the ones at the very tippy top. And that's the other thing too. In America we only have blue side masonry offered, and yeah, you have the red and you have the purple one whatever. But in Europe, in very small esoteric circles, you have what's called white side free masonry. This is something that most American Masons will disagree even exists.
Speaker 2: But remember how we talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: There was four thousand rights and all these things and degrees and all this shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifty two.
Speaker 2: So there is.
Speaker 1: Less known about these groups because worldwide there's only thirty three accepted levels and that's all blue side. However, not only did the elites of the past decide that thirty three was the number they should stop, they also decided that there should be an offshoot that only the select of the select of the select could even be invited to.
Speaker 2: Most thirty third degree Masons, they may know.
Speaker 1: That it exists, but most of them will never actually go to a meeting of Whiteside Free Masons. There's three hundred and sixty degrees within white Side free Masonry, and it is overly magic with a K. There is the sacrifices, there is the actual demonic entities that they are doing deals with, and all these things. And again, your average Mason has never even heard of this, or they've heard that, Oh yeah, that conspiracy. It's a yeah, totally that's a thing, but they don't actually believe it.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely a real thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't know that was actually like a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yep. It's existed four years, but it didn't get officially recognized until after morals and dogma had been And because that's not just an American publication, Mason's worldwide use that to talk about the thirty two degrees of Scottish.
Speaker 2: Right free Masonry.
Speaker 1: York right has I want to say, like thirteen levels to it, and they like they jump up. It's like you go from three to five to seven to thirteen to nineteen. There's not as many independent levels as you do with the Scottish right, but essentially you can achieve thirty third through the York or the Scottish. That's the other distinction as well. Now there are dudes that do both. They will go all the way up on the York right side, and then they will go all the way up on.
Speaker 2: The Scottish right side. That takes years.
Speaker 4: That takes money, like your whole year, like your whole life.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing too.
Speaker 1: Let's say you go to that level, you become a York right, you become a templar, which you're finally seeing as a templar when you hit the twentieth level, right, Okay, cool. And then you go all the way to the tippy top of that side, and then you go to the shriner side, to the Scottish right, and you're doing all these things and you finally you've spent decades of your life studying this information and applying all these philosophical mind fucks to your life to make yourself what you're trying to be the best person you could possibly be. You've dedicated thirty years, forty years, you've paid dues like as religiously as possible. You are a brother through and through, and then you get that tap on the shoulder, maybe maybe if you have hailed a position of maybe to be like the state grand Master or something at that point, and you get a taple on the shoulder to come up to the big boys, to be a level thirty three. And then you find out that you've been doing all this in the service of Lucifer at that point. At that point, your life is the brotherhood. You can't you're gonna walk away from forty years of dedicated service. However many thousands and thousands of dollars you've donated to these charities and these causes, and your dues and all these things. All of your friends are made, all of your family connections are masons, your job is dependent upon it. At certain points like it's there are so many things that basically you've already sold your soul to the devil at that point, Yeah, you could walk away and lose who you are as a person for the last forty years. Most guys don't try.
Speaker 3: I try to look up the White Side stuff, and there's like no information on it. I did find that the chapter that is the Freemasons for all of Europe, and so that's interesting. You can click on each country and find all sorts of information about that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're not going to find a lot of online information about the White Side because specifically, it's.
Speaker 3: All I hear saying hush hush conversations and channels.
Speaker 4: Kind of a situation I.
Speaker 1: Met one one time when I was in DC. As a matter of fact, I saw a logo on the back of a car that I didn't recognize. And I'm somebody who has been looking into the Freemason since I was in like middle school, like real shit. So when I saw this specific logo, I asked him about it, and he didn't tell me anything about it except for the fact that and I was a young marine at this time.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell me. He's like, oh, that's that's Whiteside masonry. And I'm like.
Speaker 1: You you mean, like cause you'll see the white logo with a Masonic emblem and that's fine, whatever, cool, cool, That's not what this logo was. And I was like, I still, I'd never seen this before my life, and I was like, it was next to a bunch of other Masonic logos, So I knew that it was connected in some way, shape or form, and he's like, yeah, that's not offered in this country. And I'm like, so, what is it. He's like, well, you know, to tell.
Speaker 2: You that I have to kill you.
Speaker 1: You know that. The Mason's always make that joke whenever you ask him about it or whatever.
Speaker 4: But he's probably actually being serious at that time.
Speaker 2: I think he might have been.
Speaker 4: I think he might have been.
Speaker 1: This was God, where was I. I forget what kind of big event, big dinner I was at or whatever, but I saw that and I had to.
Speaker 2: Ask about it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so whiteside masonry is literally just not offered in this country.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's more than there.
Speaker 4: May be the old country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there may be four or five Whiteside Masons in America, like real shit.
Speaker 2: I don't mean lodges, I mean individuals, all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we could go more and more in depth on this the legend of Hiramabefuh. We could also go more in depth as far as Philadelphia's founding years were rife with conspiracy fears about the godless Freemasons in the Illuminati. You know, actually, let's do this one. Let's do this one stead because the Hira mabief one is a long, a long read, and honestly, we can make a whole episode about Hire mabiff In and of itself. So let's talk about this. So we do know that George Washington was initiated into Freemasonry at the age of twenty. Okay, he was a lifelong Mason. And it wasn't just him, A lot of the founding founder a lot of the founding fathers were as a matter of fact. So how conspiracy spread has changed immensely over the history of the United States as technology and media have evolved, but the nature of conspiracies has not, so the person writing this. I teach communication courses at Villanova University, twelve miles from Philadelphia, on how conspiracy theories are created and disseminated. As the nation approaches its two hundred and fiftieth anniversary on July fourth, twenty twenty six, I have been thinking about the early history of Philadelphia and the controversial people, stories, and ideas, including conspiracies, that permeated the city during the second half of the seventeen hundreds. Conspiracy theories describe alternate versions of events, such as the collapse of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center that contrast with the official accepted versions of events. Conspiracies, however, involve small groups of people who act in secret for their own gain and against the common good. Examples of conspiracies include the Watergate scandal by Nixon and members of the administration, or the Tuskegee experiments, in which the US public health professionals treated unsuspecting African Americans with syphilis with the placebo which all this is accurate, Colonial America was rife with perceived conspiratorial agendas. Many of these stem from the uneasy coexistence of political parties with religion, which was newly protected by the First Amendment, and with the Catholic Church in particular Freemasons in the cradle of liberty. So this also is worth mentioning. Here the gavel represents the refining of characteristics and the removal of vices among Freemasons. This is like some stained glass of a Masonic logo, worth mentioning. So Philadelphia was the country's political center during the American Revolution, which began in seventeen seventy five. After the war ended in america victory in seventeen eighty one. Philadelphia served as the capital of the US beginning in seventeen ninety until Washington, d c. Was chosen by America's permanent capital in eighteen hundred. During this period, the US dependent on contributions from its political and civil figures to develop further leaders with skills and intelligence. Among the group of some of the country's leaders were Freemasons and the independent brethren of skilled Stonemasons. In England, landowners or even royalty owned many Masons or owned many Masons. But some Masons were self sufficient and enjoyed their freedom to work as they wished when they made their way to America by the seventeen twenties. Their high standards of workmanship, fair trade, and reasons as they taught their craft made them influential in society. Being a Freemason was marked was a mark of sophistication. Freemasons were high status, wealthy men. The fraternity provided a forum for networking, not just for stone shapers, but other men who were successful in business, trade, or even colonial administration. Now you might recognize this picture raven Lee I do I do, I do the old Ton tavern in time tavern so by the late seventeen forties. Almost all of Philadelphia's Freemasons were also merchants, ship owners, or successful artisans. They were considered political, intellectual, and creative leaders in colonial Philadelphia. So the Ton Tavern was also a popular hangout in Philadelphia for Freemasons and other political brass in the late seventeen hundreds, And we saw that when we went to Philadelphia, we saw a lot Freemasons. The Ton Tavern was once used to hold Masonic meetings as a matter of fact, So there's to say that the founding of the Marine Corps and the founding of Freemasonry in the United States, like they are directly linked, believe it or not. So.
Speaker 2: Freemasons built notable.
Speaker 1: Structures throughout the Philadelphia and southern New Jersey areas, as well as New York, Boston, and other parts of New England. But because the group's rituals and oaths were shielded from public view and performed in clandestine sessions in Masonic temples, rumors spread about their activities. Some believe Freemasons secretly conspired against American values, especially religion.
Speaker 2: Freemasons believed in principles.
Speaker 1: Such as rationalism, which views science and logic rather than sensory experiences as the foundation of knowledge. Freemasons also held that everything in the universe is the result of natural causes rather than supernatural or divine. They treated all religions equally. They allow participation in them, but believed no faith was to be favored as possessing the One True God. This was in contrast with the religions argue their doctrine exclusively expressed in the Truth. In seventeen thirty eight, Pope Clement the Seventh, I'm sorry, Pope Clement the twelfth banned Freemasons from joining the Catholic Church, a prohibition that still exists today.
Speaker 2: So just we're all clear.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he made it to where if you are a Catholic and you're also a Freemason, you are hereby excommunicated from the church and you're going to hell.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's interesting considering how many Catholics we have downe here and how many Freemasons, so so few of those like under the table things.
Speaker 1: The Catholics still have some very deep seated issues with Freemasonry. However, it's one of those laws that like, yeah, it's a law in the books, but who enforces it. You know. It's kind of like, did you know just throwing it out that if you are a Communist and you're a member of the Communist Party in the United States, you are not allowed to hold any public office, Like that's a federal crime.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of weird rules that I had no I've never heard about known about.
Speaker 1: Three members of the Communist Party have been elected to offices when in the last eighteen months, really they should be charged for federal crimes and serve jail time. But it's one of those laws that is not enforced. Yeah, that's the thing, that's a real thing. For the record, Communis are evil. We need to we need They're not people. They're not people. They are not people. Anyway, moving on, they treated all religions equally, like we talked about about Papa Pope Clement made it to where Catholics cannot join Freemasons. So the Godless Illuminati, another secret society, also peaked at this time in various parts of Europe, and it drew suspicion among Americans that members exerted influence over the New Nation. Members of the Illuminati, a movement that started in Germany, in seventeen seventy six, promoted Enlightenment values and ideas, including logic, secularism, and education. Like Freemasons, they rejected superstition. Unlike Freemasons, however, they also rejected religion and its influence on society. We should also mention the fact that the Illuminati was founded by a dude that was not allowed to join the Freemasons, which we could do a whole episode on that one as well, but he basically will have him Yeah, he started it as a way to be a counter or a rival of the Freemasons. Later that one was disbanded while the Freemasons were allowed to thrive. And when that happened, the Freemasons basically just adopted the members of the Illuminati, and they brought their esoteric knowledge with them, and now the Illuminati is a part of Freemasonry.
Speaker 4: We'll have to go a deep dive into this at a later time.
Speaker 1: We will have to Europe most outlaw mostly outlawed the movement before seventeen ninety due to the group's attempts to greatly lessen religious influence, which again in seventeen hundreds, that's that's a fate worse than death. The Illuminati occupy key roles in the educational system and government of Bavaria, where they weakened clerical authority. The normally secret of Illuminati attracted attention through their attempts to attend and participate within Masonic temples. They used Freemason ideas along with their own ideas to recruit followers through these networks, hoping to promote an even stronger one world government led by reason instead of religion or spiritualism. That was one of their core tenets. By the way, this sit in speculation. As a result, religious and specifically Catholic leaders suspected an association between philosophically consistent Illuminati and Freemasons because there is. In a letter to George Washington in seventeen ninety eight, Reverend G. W. Snyder from Maryland attempted to awaken Washington to the danger of the Illuminati and their influence on Freemasons. He wrote about a recently published book by the Scottish physicist John Robinson called Proofs of a Conspiracy that, according to Snyder, gives a full account of a society of Freemasons that distinguishes itself by the name of Illuminati, whose plan it is to overturn all government and all religion, even natural, and who endeavor to eradicate every idea of a supreme being.
Speaker 3: Damn, seventeen ninety eight, we got our conspiracy heads already happening.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants to look that up, Proofs of a Conspiracy from seventeen ninety eight, it is, it's a pretty weird read.
Speaker 2: And honestly it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not some hair brain thing to say, like, hey, there's clearly connections between the Freemasons and the Illuminati, and one of these groups has a lot of members at the very tippy top of our government, and the other one wants to dismantle all the world's government to make one world government. Perhaps we should look a little deeper into this. But of course old Georgie Boy was on the take because he was a member of the Freemason since he was twenty. He was very well aware of what the plan was all one hundred percent. Anyway, even today, conspiracy theories still promote the illuminized existence, even after they were formally outlawed in Europe. Yeah, just like the Knights Templar were outlawed, just like the Freemasons were outlawed by the Catholic Church. It's crazy how it works out. Just like drugs are outlawed in every jail. It's so like drugs are not allowed in prisons, yet that's the easiest place to get drugs. Funny how that works even today? Can we talked about that? Even after they were formally outlawed. Such theories suggests the Illuminati still works to degrade religious influence throughout civil upheaval. A myth survives that the Illuminati still operates secretly support a world government that guide various governments on how economically controlled or how to economically control the world. But the Illuminati in the late seventeen hundreds seems to dovetail with what people assumed were the basic ideas of agendas of Freemasons in America. Some in America suspected, without obvious evidence, that Freemasons use their status to boost fellow Freemasons to various government positions.
Speaker 2: That's not a suspect thing. Some that's clear and obvious. That's how they do.
Speaker 1: But all right, they worried this would drive America to become godless or even satanic.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you know, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 4: Time to be alive right now, what's going on in our world? Right in our country?
Speaker 1: Concerns about the influence of Freemasons persisted in part because American Presidents Washington and James Munroe were Free Masons. The American public was suspicious that these members reached high levels of government due to their influence of Freemasons. In fact, as many as twenty five of the fifty five men who attended the Continental Convention in Philly were Free Masons. Founding father Benjamin Franklin was a devout Mason for fifty years. Thomas Jefferson was widely thought to be a Mason, though there is little evidence to support this. Actually that's confirmed. He wasn't a high level Mason, but he was absolutely a member. Many of these American leaders, including Franklin, John Adams, and Jefferson, had spent time in Europe, especially France, during the late seventeen hundreds. Americans feared the European Illuminati members could directly access these political leaders and gain power and influence over the US. None of the leaders admitted to having any connections with the Illuminati well. Of course, of course, fears around Freemason and Illuminati came to a head in the dramatic vitriolic US presidential election of seventeen ninety six and eighteen hundred. In the late seventeen ninety six election, Jefferson's Republican Party accused Adam of wanting to be a king and also grooming his son John Quincy Adams to become president immediately after his father. Adam's Federalist Party and an anonymous writer in the newspaper suspected to be Alexander Hamilton, writing under the pseudonym Focian, spread rumors attacking Jefferson. Focian suggested that while Jefferson was a U S Secretary of State in France during Washington's presidency, the Illuminati influenced him in ways that would cause him to turn earn his back on religion. Which is funny because Jefferson was specifically non religious, like that's that's a known thing. He The Thomas Jefferson Bible is a thing where it's literally.
Speaker 2: Just the quotes of Jesus.
Speaker 1: The entire the entire Thomas Jefferson Bible is literally only quotations from Jesus with nothing else. So he was a very well educated man, and I would say he was religious or spiritual. He was not a Christian by any stretch. But anyway, Adam's Federalist Party or we've talked about that one. Ari uh Focin also accused Jefferson of fathering children with an enslaved woman, Sally Hemmings, who he kept as a concubine when he returned with her from France in seventeen ninety eight or eighty nine. Historians do believe that Jefferson did in fact have up to six children with his slave concubine, So just we're all clear, not a baseless accusation. The accusations also said Jefferson would free all enslaved people in a America if elected. Adams won in seventeen ninety six just by just three electoral votes, and Jefferson defeated him in eighteen hundred. So yah know, ah, he didn't free any slaves. Just were all clear. Jefferson absolutely didn't do that, but he did father a lot of children with his slave women. Anyway. Freemasons today have largely shrunk from their once quite prestigious influence in American society. Today, they are mostly philanthropic organizations that support many causes, such as children's hospitals, home for aged, and community services. They are about one million members in America according to an estimate from twenty twenty. That's down from a high of over four million in nineteen fifty nine. So, actually, could you look up what was the population of America in nineteen fifty nine, because I'm actually very curious. So twenty twenty we got about three hundred and sixty million Americans and allegedly about a million claim to be Freemasons. So that's you know, a one in three sixty five chance that you're meeting somebody on the street and they happen to be some sort of an affiliate with the Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Approximately two point nine billion was that was the world, So it is one hundred and seventy nine million here.
Speaker 1: One hundred and seventy nine million, and four million of them were free Masons.
Speaker 2: That is a much larger ratio.
Speaker 1: So you see that everybody's saying like free Mason ring is on the decline, It really is.
Speaker 4: It's like one in every forty five people is a per is one.
Speaker 1: So we've gone from one in forty five to one in three sixty. You see what, Yeah, they're definitely on the on the downslope.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they bring up certain things.
Speaker 1: This is a picture inside of the Egyptian Hall at the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia. You see a lot of the iconography. You got the wings, you got the pharaoh's heads. This is clearly a Shriner lodge because the Shriners are more of the Eastern philosophy. If it was a Knight's Templar group, you'd see the checkered floors and you'd see more things.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyway, this is basically.
Speaker 1: The beginning, middle, and end of where the Illuminati ties came in. So, okay, before we get out of here, Raven, do you have any more questions that have been just boiling up? Because we covered a lot relatively quickly, and there's so much more to talk about, as far as hiram Abiff or the ancient stories of King Solomon and the Lesser and Greater Key of Solomon and how Albert Pike uses that in some of his things, which is calling upon demons, the Acacia tree, which is where we get DMT from, which also is what they put on top of the grade marker for hiram Abiff, and then all of these things. There's so much we could spend years talking about this, But do you have any questions as of this moment.
Speaker 3: No, I think that this was a pretty good I mean, we had to kind of get through it pretty quickly, but I think this is a great like introduction for you know, all this. I asked quite a few questions that I felt like people would ask too.
Speaker 4: I am interested in getting this book.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie just for the soul's sake of having it, to look at it and to see what what random crap this dude is saying, because like, realistically, when you're reading what he's saying, it's just like he's throwing in a whole bunch of words to make himself sound better. And it's like, Okay, I'm surprised they haven't rewritten it by this point.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he oh they can't. This is this is their fucking I'm not gonna say it's their Bible. I will say that this has been untouched and unchanged since he wrote it. This is the doctrine. This is a canon law.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of those things that like, since it's not like we're talking about like thousands and thousands of years old like I rewrite it, you know, make like a King James two edition, you know, make it, make a more updated one to where people, you know, may will want to actually read it and join again. But it does sound like it originated with good intentions and then got taken over by people of ill intention and it turned into this other thing. And I didn't really understand how the Illuminati got absorbed into the Masons, because I know that they're parallel, and there's lots of conversations of the two of them, and I can see how they join up, I mean, especially when they're dwindling and all this other stuff that's going on with them, And then that.
Speaker 4: Draws a lot of questions for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Is that, you know, since there's even still a million people, do they participate or feel inclined to participate in the Illuminati doctrine of wanting the one world order?
Speaker 4: Do they feel like this is that what this is about?
Speaker 3: I mean, because there's a lot of people that really down here or like about the Masons. But all I've ever heard my entire life is how evil and corrupt they are, and how like it is like the most satanic of satanic things, and like when I was a kid, Like that's what I was hearing about. And I'm surprised that there's still like there is. It doesn't seem like they're uh. The people that are at the low levels, they don't.
Speaker 4: I've met a bunch.
Speaker 3: I mean, they just seem like they want to be a part of something, and like you know, the you know, the Scouts of America. You want to just be a part of something, right, and you want to help people, and like this kind of seems like that long standing tradition of helping people.
Speaker 4: But clearly good old.
Speaker 3: Pikey Poo was the kiss of death for this being like a positive thing and it turned into quite a negative thing that got taken over probably in somewhere in the more satanic and now you know what it is is we all understand it in the conspiracy realm is not being very great when you get into the higher levels.
Speaker 1: Well, with that in mind, some speculate that that, like I said, the White Side Freemasonry, if you will, Some speculate that is the Illuminati, and that's why it's not talked about and why it's not over at least it probably is, I mean, why not.
Speaker 3: Right, It probably honestly is it's probably the Illuminati chap it.
Speaker 4: I mean, they probably band together.
Speaker 1: Remember how it just said the Illuminati specifically spits in the face of religion, like out, that's what they're about. Cut two, you go to the thirty third level of free masonry, Blue Side, and you already know that you're worshiping Lucifer at this point, what difference does it make. You're already in for a penny, in for a pound, you know what I mean. You might as well go as far as this road will take you, and then you get introduced to the other you know, up to three hundred and sixty degrees of this new type of masonry if they deem you worthy to go that route. Some speculate that that is what the Illuminati became.
Speaker 3: I could see it. I mean I could see the preservation. I mean, they want to keep it around. And this group obviously is still keeping it going and feeding bodies to the machine of finding people that they want to bring up into this. And so I mean, especially with the way that they do some of their rituals and stuff like, even if they're not intending to sign their self away to you know, if you believe that they're setting they're sould away to this. Then, I mean they're still performing ritualistic practices, which obviously all religions have, I mean Christians, Jews, everybody, everybody has them, right, But.
Speaker 4: I think that I think, honestly, you might be onto something.
Speaker 3: I think that the Illuminati definitely could be hiding in the shadows of the Masons, and that they're quietly operating in the backgrounds of all this, and they're using them to feed their propaganda and everything else, which plays into how much is it are they actually involved in our current government? And you know how many people are a part of this and they're just not talking about it.
Speaker 1: So and also it can't go without we can't just leave without saying that Albert Pike, also because he was somebody who could read Latin and Greek and Hebrew and Sanskrit, he is the reason why the Eastern philosophy has made their way into this organization. He is the reason why the Kabbalah is into Freemasonry. Also, in this book Morals and Dogmen, he says without the kabbala what is freemasonry?
Speaker 2: His words, not mine.
Speaker 1: So let's mix in the fact that the same guy is saying that the kabbala is masonry, they are worshiping and seeking the illumination from Lucifer, and that he did what he could to transcribe all these old alchemical texts into English that he and his boys could enact them. He quotes Gnostic scriptures clearly, clearly your boy wasn't about how.
Speaker 3: Was he getting a hold of all this? So like you have to think during that time, like, it's not like he was traveling. Not one time do we read that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: He had a lot of money and influence, so he probably could have been getting this stuff from overseas and having it sent to him.
Speaker 1: So mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But I mean he was anti Catholic, and the Catholics held so much knowledge, so it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, But and that's another thing.
Speaker 2: The Catholics didn't hold all the knowledge.
Speaker 3: I know, they didn't hold all of it. They held they held a good amount of it. I would say that they didn't hold all of it. But he would still have to tread carefully, even with a lot, like to talk to people in you know, Rome, in different places like that to be able to gather some of this information.
Speaker 1: Paris, everything goes through Paris. That's the thing. It doesn't have to go through the Catholic Church. He has Masonic brothers in France, He's got Masonic brothers in England who are closer to these places. He could get original books and it's like, yes, the Catholic Church did all lot to repress information for the Middle Ages. Once the once the Renaissance started, the Catholic Church drastically started losing its grip on what literature was and was not available. Then when Gutenberg came out the printing press, everything was fucked.
Speaker 3: They could not Yeah, I mean you're talking about the fourteenth centuries when the Renaissance started. Yeah, so by the seventeenth century, I mean you're you're talking like the information is spreading across the world. So, I mean, it's just it's interesting that he involved all of this stuff. And that's kind of honestly why I want to look at the book itself as I want to see how like crazy this kind of gets with information and why they would take this and develop this into like this is the word and not one person has questioned this at all, maybe thought hmm, maybe we should change this a little bit, Maybe this doesn't sound right.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They still abide, mind, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: And most these weird ass secret group ord not even secret, it's not secret at all, but these weird ass groups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And again, most Masons haven't read the book cover to cover. That's like five hundred and seventy five pages of very rambling, poetic ramblings that you have to be well versed in history to even understand half of what he's fucking talking about.
Speaker 2: Like, you have to be super well versed in history.
Speaker 1: Whenever he brings up a random philosopher from Greek antiquity that most humans have never heard of, let alone know what his rhetoric was. You have to do research to be able to understand the sentence that you just read at this level. And it's a whole thing. It's a study, and that was the point. So anyway, anyway, we covered a lot. We covered a lot in this episode, and I'm hoping for any of the newer cult members that may be newer, you know, to the conspiracy world and you've always been curious about the Freemasons, I hope that this covered some of the questions that you may have had if it didn't then we want to hear about it so that we can do another one, because we could, literally we could talk forever about freemasonry and their connections to upper elites, not just in America. We go and talk about France, we could talk about Germany, we could talk about Britain, we could talk about Scotland, so many places around the word royal classes, not just of our democracy. Royalty was a part of the Freemasons in the Illuminati, and this also was done as a way to protest the Catholic Church who had reigned over the royal class for centuries. So there's levels upon levels upon levels. We barely scratch the surface here, but good cult members. I hope that this answered some questions. I hope you found it entertaining or if nothing else, informative, And we might as well give all the shameless plugs if you will. Let to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver buoying they go to the link of the description below to ccsilver dot com and get your start today.
Speaker 2: Coecsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: Talk to your financial advisor asking them what they think about investing in precious metals, and when.
Speaker 2: They tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: We hope to see you at cocsilver dot com to get your start today. If you're somebody that likes to flavor your food with good, happy, healthy, wholesome ingredients, then go check out Flavors of the Forest right now and use promo code Cults at checkout.
Speaker 2: See ult.
Speaker 1: Get you some bigfoot breadth, get you some garlic dusts, some lions made, some horse radsh some spicy garlic, and keep your eye out for the Cajun line coming out soon. Flavors Oftheforest dot com promo code Cult at checkout for fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars is free shipping to your door. But, like I said, cult members, we want to hear from you. What did you think about the topics we covered here today? Do you wish we could do a deeper dive? Do you want us to do another deep dive a different angle? Possibly? Did this answer your questions? Good? Cult members? The best place to let us know what be too pleas Please hit the five starts the shares so like scripes, comments, lee a postup, review, Share it'ster friends of family, shaffs. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms across all of our listening platforms. The more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members, Doctor Steve. Fine, ladies and gentlemen, why are a good chick got monemistics? John that show and give them the same low respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come to you got the Cage to Night and come joint into us were individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: Least of those are in the description as well, and we thank.
Speaker 1: You if everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of conspiracy and I am the Caje to Night. And there's one very important shooting. The vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible, no pay up that