Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the great Chris ray Good, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some lazy.
Speaker 2: Do you think if we were just talking about this just before we started recording, if you had.
Speaker 3: Two, if you were from two, maybe you're.
Speaker 2: Biracial or whatever, or by culture or whatever, and both of the sides of your family are let's say it's like like Italian and like Japanese, where like both of them are like very food centric. What the fuck do you land on at a certain point?
Speaker 3: Probably both?
Speaker 1: Well, do you think so?
Speaker 2: I feel like one would and nothing's fifty to fifty exactly.
Speaker 4: Italian dominates everything, I think just culturally they're like, it's also easier to prepare than a lot of Japanese stuff.
Speaker 1: It Actually, you're gonna find an octopus in like Minnesota, right, I think it just depends, right, It depends on like what you're around more.
Speaker 3: I just feel like Italians go out of their way to be there.
Speaker 1: It's like culturally dominated, so like they're very proud about their culture.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm I'm I'm the only Puerto Rican I know that doesn't have a pert Rican flag in my house somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's it. Like there, it's a very it's like very rood of you.
Speaker 1: We were. How to explain it, It's like when you're when you're oppressed to showing your culture. I don't know Italians or I don't really know about that time other than like the fucking they were. They kind of were like a part of the access at first, but not like part of I mean, I get it, but it was the people very important piece of it. You're going for hours and about them like fathers of fascism. Yeah, but pasta though the pasta but yeah, but like makes up for it.
Speaker 3: The kind of kind of I don't think that's not true.
Speaker 2: I I because they weren't necessarily like they specifically weren't like doing the.
Speaker 1: The people weren't they will I mean, the people weren't.
Speaker 3: It was Germany that was doing the crazy.
Speaker 1: Germany was getting off. They were they had the most power and influence, but of the access powers like the Italians did the least crazy. Italy walked. I so Germany can run. So you ever see like an NBA like a like a hoop mixtape, you know, and they're like, they're like coming up, are you seeing them? Like go to the gym doing all the wild ducks. That was Germany and then it's Italy was filming. They were like, Yo, I'm so proud of these guys. They're doing really good.
Speaker 2: Well listen, Welcome to the Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. Snark Tank Podcast. It is me Chris, It is him Derek, it is him Sweeney. We are here today. Uh, what's the what? What is today?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 3: When we recording this.
Speaker 4: The fifth fifth?
Speaker 1: It is the fifth of August.
Speaker 2: We're officially I think, well, we've been there for a while, but I feel like now we're in the last half of the twenty twenties, right officially. Yeah, that's upsetting. I feel like everything's speeding by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I want to heat the speed by fast. Yeah, it's staying hot. It's I wanted to blink and then be done. Especially I just.
Speaker 1: Moved and you commuted today, Now the I did.
Speaker 4: I did commute today and it was surprisingly smooth until traffic was there's a accident on the other side. So going south on the five and I'm like north and for zero reason. People just slow down on our side. And as soon as it passed the accident, Oh we're going fucking seventy eighty now, yeah, And I screamed like a freak.
Speaker 1: Because I was so mad.
Speaker 4: I was so mad that like guys, you you they commute all the time. You see accidents all the fucking time. Who gives a shit. It wasn't even like there was blood and mangled stuff. It wasn't even anything. Yeah, there was like one cop now just stop in the traffic being like, oh, I'm gay, Like I want to fucking chew black people a little turri it up. He was saying that he was thinking. It was really I can see yeah, I saw his mouth.
Speaker 1: It was like the libs. I was like, it was black black shoot. I was like, damn all right. As soon as we passed, we went but yeah, it's uh, dude, we're on the we're on the west side o our living room, and now it just just droll.
Speaker 4: It's so hot. And I was like, damn, dude, those daysments get hit like one hundred degrees. It's gonna be we have air, but it's not. It's not central. That's the one thing. It's kind of baby stepping it up because the first I see what he was saying, like we had that, and I there was actually a way better room that got snatched in the three days I was trying to decide, I was like, I saw it. I was like, this is fucking great. And then three days later I'm like, all, I'm gonna get that, and they're like it's already gone.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck, yeah, it's crazy out there, man.
Speaker 2: For for a part, I I remember we lived in that first by the way, I I.
Speaker 3: Had a bunch of footage from that old apartment.
Speaker 2: That's crazy nice. But that one air conditioner that didn't hit my room. I was like, never again, my dude. It's like the one rule that we hit that I had when we were changing places. I was like, I cannot live in a place with that central air. That's the one thing. I don't give me a stove. In fact, I'll take I'll take central air over a stove. Yeah, that'll pull the fire pit in my living room and figure it out.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. The apartment I lived in when was me and Joe, the old fucking dark apartment. Yeah, that place.
Speaker 3: So often I'm like, I kill myself. I was gonna like that.
Speaker 1: I would. I would. I would reach for the air out the window. That's how I would reach forever, like please, I don't think about a night, and I'll just reach towards it.
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, there's a question, why didn't you buy a portable a C.
Speaker 1: I did? Oh you did, Okay, I did. It didn't work, Okay, No, the room was so fucking a C was crying. I put ice on top of it, and I did everything. I put ice on the bottom of like like a jug. Iyce, put ice on the bottom of it. It just wasn't doing anything. And I was like, I'm gonna die in year probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a pretty decent one because I finally have like a studio now and the we had the portbla AC that was in another room before in the other apartment, so now it's in that room and it is kind of crazy. I'm I'm really curious to when it because it's only been high eighties right now, at least for the past couple of days.
Speaker 3: We're past the apex of heat right now.
Speaker 4: So no, no, no, we're not really you know, it's the calm. So I don't know if you've noticed this especially, It's hard for you to notice this since you guys grew up in New York. Yeah, in California. So the weather the way that it was calibrated, and it feels like, because you know how the time is not perfect and it needs to be calibrated with like a leap year and all that dumb bullshit.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's been off quite a bit and they still need to do something about it.
Speaker 4: Because so if anyone remembers this, especially growing up in California, it was we did.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: So Daylight Savings was a very specific time, like say, if you remember Halloween, Daylight Savings, uh would kick in before Halloween, and there was it's so it was already cold and then it was super dark, and then Halloween hits. Right now it's not super cold yet. And also they they kind of tried to like scoot it. So now it's the first Sunday end of November. So now it's in November, so it's after Halloween. I feel like they're trying to like make up or something, because I thought so the first first no, first Sunday November is day Daylight Saving kicks in.
Speaker 3: I had no idea thought. I thought it was September.
Speaker 1: I thought it was. I thought it's because it's it was six months away.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong. I'm not saying I'm right.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely.
Speaker 4: It's like the biggest thing is just remember if, like say the.
Speaker 1: Equino, because it is supposed to be an equinox is when it happens, Well, it's here's the thing. The equinox is like I don't know, it's like someone the planets aligned the point when the planet is closest to the Sun. I think it's equinox. Technically, man, shut up.
Speaker 4: I think I feel like I feel like things that they're trying to calibrate things, but they need to do a better job, especially because the weather. I don't know if how it was in New York, but say we started school in uh mid September.
Speaker 1: We used to, and it was already it.
Speaker 4: Was it was already frosty. It was already frosty by mid September. Now, I know they start school now in August, the kids stories, but even in September, by mid September, what mark this by when we when we're doing the Septemptember, it's not going to be cold yet. It's now cold mid October, that's when it starts to cool down, and so it seems like things are off by like a month, like there used to be like a time. For most of my line, it was this way. And then Jojo kind of has a similar story.
Speaker 1: I started talking to it.
Speaker 3: She's from like a fake place.
Speaker 4: She's from, well, she's from one of those depressing winter places, but it's still she's from winter Hold. It was like, she's yeah, basically from Winter's from.
Speaker 1: I can't get in, but I know it's there. I can't get it there.
Speaker 3: Why why can't you get to the Why can't you get in?
Speaker 1: Because magic? Brother? I would magical, I would.
Speaker 3: You don't understand if if if that was real, I would I would leave right now. Oh of course, like there was a magic college, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like I'd be gone immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never saw Jojo, but you never said anything. You never even told me that this was here.
Speaker 1: You never mentioned the ice Ones.
Speaker 4: And it's like, yeah, I just never thought, you know, like you have like swords and stuf. Didn't think you're in a magic That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's that's almost it's almost like a guaranteed overlap. I feel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's where I'm from, the warriors and warriors and the majors of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, there's never any No, there's no fucking mystic mages or arch fucking nights or anything.
Speaker 1: There's nothing like that. There's no mix. There's no mixtures ever, guys.
Speaker 2: So I went to the I went to the dentist yesterday for the first time, and and.
Speaker 3: I've seen a long time.
Speaker 1: They drug you, fuck your mouth.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I was awake the whole time. Okay, which doesn't answer your question exactly.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna stop him. You be looking at me.
Speaker 1: It's not changing. You know, you're not gonna feel anything. But you know, apparent, dude, apparently I still have a baby too. I didn't know that was possible.
Speaker 2: And they were like, hey, has anybody ever told you this? And I'm like, I'm thirty one. No, I've never heard this in my fucking life.
Speaker 1: Yeahen was the last time I went to the dent well in your life? You've been to the dentist in your life?
Speaker 2: Well, certainly many many times after it would have been normal for me to have baby teeth still, I guess you know what I mean. Like, the last time I went was probably like twenty nineteen. Honestly, it was a long ass time.
Speaker 1: So how they found out by the x rays?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did the X ray thing, so they didn't x ray before they did. I guess they just didn't care or just like didn't think to tell me. It was completely a new information to me. I have a filling in that tooth, Yeah.
Speaker 1: A feeling in a baby tooth or like in the I don't. I guess you've had it so long I might have needed a filling. I guess, Well, the thing is apparently what they said.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, the adult tooth never came in to push out that tooth, so that's essentially your adult tooth still, and it's got like a deep root so it's gonna be there for a long time.
Speaker 3: That's so it's like, okay, weird, you just have a fucking compromised tooth.
Speaker 1: Technically then, I guess m but it was weird.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand, like that was the.
Speaker 2: First I I feel like I would have heard that before as a thirty one year old person. Granted, last time I went to the genists was I was twenty five or something, twenty six.
Speaker 1: How do you but like, is it weird that people, because what's strange is that no one in my family really lost their teeth as the aged, Like my grandma has all her teeths though just genetics man really well gen ICs, and it's ste how you take care of them extremely like you you have to really you have to, like if you have good genetics for you know, for teeth and uh.
Speaker 4: And actually saliva is really important that people don't know about. Like there's certain people have saliva that like wards off bacteria better than others, and so there's there's other factors about it, like say, so some people have good genetics, their teeth don't get all fucked up and all this stuff, and then there's the outside influences of actually taking care of it and eating certain things. But it's much harder if you have great genetics. You have to try really hard to ruin your teeth, like actively just do nothing to them versus other people.
Speaker 1: That have to.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of like it's even like when it comes to your body exercise. Some people are lucky and don't have to do fuck all and they're they're always in a decent shape. And then there's me, if I eat two slices of pizza, Like, oh, I'm fucking I already see it on my stomach.
Speaker 1: Like three days later.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of surprised, Like I'm surprised it wasn't worse. I was like, damn, it's been six years. They're probably gonna have to like fucking rip a tooth out or something.
Speaker 3: They're like, nah, you're fine.
Speaker 1: I feel if your teeth are fucked up, like if you need some movie, you can usually feel that shit because those nerves in your teeth are fucking delicate sensitive.
Speaker 3: It's fun for you or anything.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They they they said it it looked like I hadn't been in like two years basically, which was like shocking to me. I was like, okay, cool, I mean that's that's a good thing. They just gave me like a specific kind of toothpaste to like keep an eye on stuff.
Speaker 3: But it was like way better than I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: But it's just it just pissed me off that I had a baby toooth that I didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they drilled a filling into it.
Speaker 2: Also, apparently I had a filling on another tooth and then it fell out at some point, so I probably have to get that read filled or something. But it doesn't hurt, so I don't really I don't know whatever it cairs.
Speaker 3: It was just weird.
Speaker 2: I just want to I wanted to say that because like, listen, you gotta go to the dentist. I put it off for a long time because I like, it's just anxiety about the I hate that. I hate, dude, the feeling of just them fucking digging and like scraping and it feels like they're gonna rip share your jaw.
Speaker 3: It's a horrible and it's not a nice feeling. But bother just you should do it.
Speaker 4: The only thing that bothers me is when they put the like when they want your mouth to stay open, they'll put like this block thing in it.
Speaker 1: That's the only oh yeah yeah, if we.
Speaker 4: Need to, like we need to work on you, and we want your mouth to stay open, so they'll put like yeah, and then the whole time, like it's so unnatural for me. Maybe if my jaw was like if like if I was if I was a dick sucker, right, it would probably be way easier. Like I met, and I'm serious, like if if you're open all the time, like it probably way easier, and so or you just you know, okay, just eating bigger.
Speaker 1: Food because you know, you know, most people's penises aren't big enough for you to open your mouth, and you're still get it there all the way.
Speaker 3: So I need to start practicing, mate, Yeah, yeah, I mean whatever.
Speaker 4: It's it's twenty five men, yeah, thirty five, Who cares. There's there's no such thing.
Speaker 3: As gay or in whatever, straight and.
Speaker 1: Nothing matters a little arbitrary at the end the night. I wish I would, I mean it.
Speaker 4: Would be yeah, in a in a in a nice world where no one gave a funk about any of that ship.
Speaker 1: Would be cool, no one gave make fun of.
Speaker 4: We got, we got, we got, We got ancient books that you know, say otherwise, we still gotta, you know, we still gotta.
Speaker 1: They're still here. We got any books that say the otherwise of the other one.
Speaker 4: Don't have flying cars, but we still have old dusty ass books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in that great, it is nice. Especially. Look, I don't I gotta be real, I don't know how to segue into this. Try little tay uh. I don't even really even know who this person is. I only heard that name in like a rap song once and I was like, I don't know who that I don't know who that is, and I genuinely it didn't even inspire enough curiosity in me to look up who it was. Oh you know, yeah, so I was just like, all right, apparently like a young star.
Speaker 3: I guess the young.
Speaker 4: Girl that was obviously being taken advantage of by her parents by forcing her to do uh.
Speaker 3: It was like a Shirley Temple honey Boo boo situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I guess her brother was on it too, because behind.
Speaker 3: The scenes there was a oh I do remember this saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it got left in a video because I don't know how it leaked, but it was showing that she was fucking up some lines and then she was getting coached by her brother because she was all about like, oh she has all this money and shit right, gottless money all or broken ship. And then I just started trying to beef with them. Bad baby, remember.
Speaker 1: Bad Baby to catch Yeah, Doctor Phil, the gift that always gives that I don't he can't stop giving, is he He's.
Speaker 4: A little fucking I feel like he's somehow connected to the devil, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he probably is.
Speaker 1: Like he's a herald, like, you know, like he's releasing demons out of the yeah way to like groom people into accepting like demons or something.
Speaker 4: Because that catched me out. Shite, Come on, man, that's that's obviously demonic.
Speaker 1: Let's be real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is crazy.
Speaker 4: So so she went away after a walk and one gave a ship, right, what a quick little gimmick. I think she, uh, she might have. I don't know if she she either beef with Rice Gum or collabed with Rice Gum.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. There's probably a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that don't even listening that are what the fuck's a Rice Gum?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, I think they're still around. Du He's just he's just not he does not he's on the surface anymore. Yeah, I don't know if you're serious or not.
Speaker 3: I'm dead serious. He's in the porn world.
Speaker 2: Well so Rice Gom. As far as the last and this could be outdated information. Last time I heard about this was like maybe like two years ago.
Speaker 3: But apparently like.
Speaker 2: He runs he basically has a company that runs people's only fans.
Speaker 1: Oh he's doing.
Speaker 4: They're all that's what they're all doing real estate and running only fans basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that Jack Doherty. You know that little kid, Jack Doherty. Jack Doherty want to crashed his car. Yeah, he had a McLaren and he crashed it with his friend inside.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: And he tragically survived. He tragically survived. His friend was all beat up.
Speaker 1: Pull the phone. I was like, Bro, your friend's flucked up. What he's like stream it? Yeah, coughing up blood. That's kind of how I don't get the blood on the phone.
Speaker 3: Bro, That's kind of how I know there isn't a god, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I say that like facetiously, but I also kind of believe it where it's like it's the same thing where it's like, oh, it grays Trump but exploded the head of a firefighter, you know. You know, it's like the little things like this where it's just like that can only be explained by an evil god or chaos.
Speaker 4: Right, I generally wonder how like it does disappoint me and also gar me how people cannot think about that, like what you just said, Oh, Jesus or God guided the bullet away, but yeah, it exploded in another guy's head. So what does a person who like, even even if he sucks, even if that sucks, since he's there, but he does good work with the community clearly. Yeah, if you're going to be a firefighter, even if it's voluntary or whatever, it's still it's still all good positive.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like, you can't God can't be all loving you, like I like, look, maybe probably they.
Speaker 3: Definitely don't believe that anymore. It does like sanitize.
Speaker 4: There's enough people that do, but I yeah, when you get deep down to it, most of them don't. Because they even say that they're God fearing people, and it's like, why would you need a fear something that's benevolent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you fear something that loves you. You fear mister Rogers. So they understand that to a certain extent, but then they also don't. It's just all cognitive. I think of God as like a whale, you know, like it might it might be like not you know, it might not like be want to hurt you, but like it could definitely hurt you in passing doing a fucking joke, you know, it would be funny if.
Speaker 4: She's like, it's just like it's like a powerful entity that's like an animal would actually make perfect sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, classic whale humor that whales have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like they see you, they see you, and they guide boats to you. But at the same time they also like, hey, look at me, do a flip and it lands on you and kills you.
Speaker 3: They're like nice, watching so much. I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Little tay Uh turned eighteen, so naturally she started only fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, immediately.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I saw that seemed controversial is I guess she she's been lying about her age, which would it would it would make sense, It would make more sense that she was lying fifty. Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: No, she was saying she was younger because there was a post that was circulating around where she was beef with Keeam Star of all people, and this was this was two years ago, in twenty twenty three, and she mentioned that she was fourteen. She says it, like, so then that would mean she's sixteen now where people are like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: This is illegal? And then but if you look online, it says.
Speaker 3: No, she was she was born in O seven and so that would make her eighteen now and right, So the thing is there's born in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: By the way, it sounds pretty wild. Is horrifying for me to imagine I was a seventh grader fucking assassin's creed. That's everything that's relevant to my life is probably fucking BioShock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything like a lot of yo you missed. Do you hear about that guy? Oh my god, that babe. That embryo, the old baby.
Speaker 1: Oh what I mean old like an embryo that was held in frozen.
Speaker 2: So there was an embry Yeah, it was like fertilized in the in nineteen ninety four or something and then frozen and then now it's now they're like going through with like the I guess the pregnancy.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, if I found that out about myself, I would lose my fucking mind.
Speaker 1: That'd be interesting. Piss me off so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially being born now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine like you could have been born like granted, like the nineties isn't a great time either, because you're ultimately living to see the downfall of everything. But miss you, miss like you you never got to live in a world even though you were destined, you were you were born or you were going to be born at a time where you can at least experience a time where like one hundred percent of art was created by people, and now you have to live in a world where like most things are ai and like nothing is real. Yeah, I'd crash out so hard.
Speaker 3: I'd be very upset. Dick, the dollar is fucking ship right now.
Speaker 4: So when that baby gets older and older and older, it's like, oh, the dollar.
Speaker 1: Is fucking useless. Now.
Speaker 4: Oh, every there's now five, it's going to be normalized to have like five people in one bedrooms, you know, and one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like a Charlie Bucket.
Speaker 2: Uh, what is it the Willy Wonka?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's all the old people sleeping in the same bed head to head to tell that's in that one room.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to think about that.
Speaker 4: Like, no, man, if I missed all of the stuff, I always because I was arguing like this is the legitimately the the the the most beneficial technology was invented while we were alive, Like you know, like see as far as like the advancements of like bluetooth and and some waves, certain certain waves, well I guess those were discoveries, not inventions, but like certain things that were the groundwork when things were still weird back in the day, like who cares the advancements and some of the some of the inventions now. It's especially when it comes to like cameras, how good they are now? Yeah, whatever the fuck it was back in the day, I would say the Wow, this thing was probably in the Industrial Revolution or like say that obvious where people were born in the eighteen hundreds had nothing, no toilets, no electricity, nothing, and then living being fifty years old and having all that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably the only other time in history that's just like shock. I imagine imagine like being somewhere some person in the West. They're like well being being a person that's in like the northeast of the world of an America, and you're kind of like focusing on bullshit, and by the time you turn fifty, you're like, oh, California is a place over there now, and so is like all of the westward expansion, and seeing like, oh that happened during my life is that was the thing that people went through, And it's like, what the fuck do you think people have?
Speaker 4: Like panic attacks, like say, well they must have. Say you were born in the west where there was just cabins and maybe one train, and it's hot as shit and you had to live with lizards and swarpions and shit, and then you finally took a train all the way east.
Speaker 1: You're like the fucking brick fucking yeah, cobblestone, fucking lamps and ship You're like, what the fuck is this? What's what's crazy?
Speaker 3: What's what?
Speaker 1: I always thinking about this, Like the era of like New York City being built, like when they were making it the way it is not like imagine seeing it, like during what the.
Speaker 2: There's pictures, there's pictures you can see of it, and and it doesn't it doesn't register to me it's even possible. There was never that there was ever grass there, Like it's crazy, that's an island.
Speaker 3: It's it's imagine last.
Speaker 1: But I saw like the the building of like I never saw the grass there, but I saw like buildings of like like people like them actually creating what is time square that like putting up them, like putting up the I'm thinking of monument. That's definitely not it, like the umpire washing monument. Yeah, the the Empire State building like it's it's building process and I'm like, this is and they had just people like I love the people just like the beams like that real ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. They just didn't care about those people at all.
Speaker 1: It Yeah, it's sucking no safety, who cares? Like that's real. I was like, what the fund which is at each other like almost hit the whole thing is like a fucking buster keat and like old Groucho marks ass fucking it routine. It's weird to seeing that that is a development because I don't know what what have I seen visually changed that much in my life other than like news, it's all kind of like everything like everything's kind of done already, you know what I mean, Like there's no overhere for the most part, I think, yeah, you're never.
Speaker 2: Gonna see, Like I think the only the craziest thing that in my life, which is by the way, still such a a joke in comparison to seeing New York City being built or something. But I remember a cross County being like there's a mall or in the Westchester. In Westchester where I lived, it was like a really dinky piece of ship that was like it was really there was like a it was like one of those places where it looked like a bunch of strip malls put next to each other, like facing each other, and then like on the second floor there would be like some weird like kid zone or something like some weird fucking thing with a ball pit in it and some guy smoking, and that became like a really high end place to the point where like I went back there, I was like, this is fucking it's cool, but like, what the fuck happened here?
Speaker 1: For me? But that's it for me? I think it's I think I've ever seen anything. What's that? Was that?
Speaker 3: The World Trade signing?
Speaker 1: Because I remember, I remember the building, and I remember the whole I remember the whole Imber.
Speaker 3: I've never been to either of them. No, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, we we've already been over on this podcast. I don't like the Twin Towers. I think they're ugly, they're very and I'm glad they're gone.
Speaker 1: And like it's like, why deviate from like the uh, like the deco, the art deco. It's laying like why deviate from that? That ship was awesome?
Speaker 2: There's somebody there's so many buildings in New York that are like BioShock buildings, and then like there's the two Tower, and it's just like here's looks like two giant It's like it's like it's like it was put together a micro This is laying a representation of like this is uh, postmodernist stagnancy. This is not to be fair, you didn't have to blow up three thousand people, but.
Speaker 3: The building that's there is way nicer you.
Speaker 4: Think about it, It's a small price to pay relative to how people clearly don't care about people dying.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think about like the.
Speaker 4: Medical industry, just as a small example of being us being completely okay because well no we because me, what have what have what have you.
Speaker 1: Done to stop this? I don't know exactly, Like we're we're okay with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tens of thousands of people die by getting their claims rejected, maybe even hundreds of thousands collectively. So that's just like a handful of insurance companies makes like probably one hundred thousand deaths a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be fair okay in this context means uh complicit, passively not supportive, but like just kind of not Yeah, you don't care enough about it to change.
Speaker 1: It, not directly working again again.
Speaker 4: And to me, that's you know that that is being okay with right, because there's certain.
Speaker 2: That I'm I'm okay with the weird fucking uh growth flood thing happening in that bathroom.
Speaker 3: It actually makes me think. I was like, I should I be near that thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I actually found out what it was and had a guy look at look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah yeah, He said like this is just a dead termite nest, which why you had that termament problem.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, okay, are is it active? And I was like, no, did you remove it? Is it still still there? No? Way. The guy showed up and he was like, oh well, I asked him.
Speaker 3: I asked him like is it is it? Do I? Because I don't use this, do I need to get ready to keep it?
Speaker 2: I did ask him because I was like, it's kind of cool, like if it's if there's no danger and there's and there's nothing in it that would damage the apartments, like.
Speaker 1: Call call that guy and and and get free money. Because he just left that that is like against work ethic. It's cool, get free would just get like all right, awesome, I'm gonna get free money from your fucking job because you just left that year. Yeah, what are you supposed to remove that ship? If I told him not to?
Speaker 4: So, like, if you call pest control right and you're actually trying to get rid of rats or something, are you, well, they find they find a possum, like, oh there's a problem. That was one stinking and then someone was like leave.
Speaker 1: It, I can I have that? Do you think they would be? Okay? You know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like there's a spider in that room that's been fucking feasting and so I guess that's why it's like completely deserted, like there's no there's no termites there at all.
Speaker 3: It's completely done. There's a spider just chilling above it. Like oh, I was like this is a cool place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Holmie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like having a house spider. I like having had an old guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like if they're not too big. If they get too big, I'm like, I'm sorry, budd, you can't be here.
Speaker 1: They can't.
Speaker 2: I can't see them interfere with my life directly. The second I'm like I'm sitting on the toilet or whatever and it's like right in front of me.
Speaker 3: It's done, like I gotta kill you.
Speaker 1: You've you've you've gone against They did that to me in the living room.
Speaker 3: It was in the corner, one of those little corner things and like, oh, there's a spider.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stay there, and then it nope. They're by my computer starting to move next to my aunt. But I'm like, you, come on, I had to give my chunkola and bam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I never feel good about it. I never feel good. I feel I feel like I'm doing what I wish it must be done. I feel like I didn't have I wish I didn't have to kill animals like I wish. I'm like, oh, man, just exist, Like I wish I could communicate with you to be like hey, it's like a rumors, like, hey, you could live here as long as you want. Avoid Lily, she's gonna freak out about you, and just please just try to remove the smaller pass So why I'd be like, yeah, I can do that for you, and we go. I'd even leave food out for him. How you feel? How would you? How was it being a spider's spider?
Speaker 3: I like much.
Speaker 1: I don't really know. I don't know about things. Really, they're much outside of being a spider a lot. How I feel how would you feel if you could if you had like doctor if you had like Doctor Doolittle powers, Right, you get like kind of communicate with animals.
Speaker 3: Sure, and there was a spider in your house.
Speaker 2: Uh, and you weren't exactly positive, but like there's a little there's some contextclusion the way that he speaks that indicates that he's a pedophile. Oh, man, I mean that's an easy smash, But he's a spider pedophile, so's I still So he's like younger than any Like he's younger than anybody that he could conceivably What.
Speaker 1: Do you mean, is it a pedophileer lisp the humans or is it a pedophile the spider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: Like baby spiders, that's up to you. Baby spiders.
Speaker 3: I mean they eat they eat baby spiders.
Speaker 1: So like whatever I feel like at that moment, I would just I would be like, look, you have to leave. That's it. You just have to leave. Really crush it. It's time to crush it. And you can't. You can't leave. You can't leave them.
Speaker 3: You can't leave those PDF files alive. Man, that's true.
Speaker 1: Because I'm yeah, like you doctor little powers and then you get like a racist dog.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's one thing that and it's not like scared. It's like, no, it's like a bigoted dog. Like for some reason it understands. That is one thing that's never brought up in the cats versus dogs. The base is like they're probably. I do feel like that.
Speaker 2: I do think there are more racist dogs than there are racist cats, because I don't think cats can be racist.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think I think they're not technically they're racist in the way like when people talk about how Donald Trump's a racist, I'm like, he's a racist because he's an elitist because by in the I don't think he cares about anyone but himself. But because these people are clearly beneath him, they would never step in on his golf courses. They don't have the amount of money to you know, that's the way that he associates. Something's broki's that are not You're definitely not on my level.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's how cats behave.
Speaker 2: Cats feel superior, but like they're also like you can't teach a cat to hate black people more than anybody else, right, It's just like.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can, you can, but that's because of the fact that cats are not as easy to train.
Speaker 2: It doesn't change the reality the outcome, I mean outcomes that there are no racist cats and there are many.
Speaker 1: Races that you can like. But that's the argument. You can't teach a cat to save a life the way you can teach a dog to save its life. So it's like, okay, cool that at the same so at the same time, it's like, well, you can. A dog is easier to be trained, you know, But I'm pretty sure there's way more dogs that have done good for people of various groups than cats have, you know, like the benefits that dogs have given to this world across the spectrum you're saying it. I think, like a dog like a dog. A dog being taught to be racist, to attack people are particular ethnicities, I think is very unfortunate, But I think it's outweighed by like all the help that dogs have done in history.
Speaker 3: For me, I feel like that's kind of easy to say. I think that's not crazy.
Speaker 1: So do you think, like I think human feels gotten this far because of Doggons. You feel the same way for white Europeans, then, oh no, they're scott. I mean no, I think I think so.
Speaker 4: You don't think the the the gross racism that a lot of them, like the Aryan race and all that supremacy bullshit, doesn't out.
Speaker 1: Eclipsed by the like the twin Towers being built. Okay, now now my count argument. Name name nine objectively good things done. I'm not gonna say that. Name nine good things done by white people? Please outwait? Nine objective objectively not not? Did did? Did they patch Adams? Did they invent butter? White people do like it? Did some mess people that did that? We did it?
Speaker 3: I got nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know least part why he made Spider Man.
Speaker 3: You're so close to being KKK. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: It's really insanely not true.
Speaker 2: It's you are like you're on the horseshoe. You could like one you're one bad day away from being like basically like.
Speaker 1: One bad day being a black person growing up. What we did and that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I'm just up state New York.
Speaker 1: You probably would have been where I went to school, Whether it's not a.
Speaker 3: Don't get me where there's a sundowntown. That's true, but it's it's objectively like I guess it's worse than the city.
Speaker 1: But like, hey, what do you think would happened if we moved to that New Arkansas city where? Oh my god, what do you think what happened? If we actually just go there? I would go we should do it? How can you actually? We should do that?
Speaker 2: Work would like that we do a live show there, We do a live show in that in that sundown town.
Speaker 1: I love it, hilarious.
Speaker 3: We should I'd be like, what you guys don't like like five business five people show up?
Speaker 1: I mean probably like being there to be so like what's the what is the point of being here? Just to upset them? Why? Like we can fire bomb their businesses that set up more? Take a pick out of their books, Well.
Speaker 3: Give them a taste no medicine, the Black Wall Street style, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Yeah, that's not that's not tall. History books really funny. Well, yeah, there's not at all. There's there's many, there's many Catholic school really yeah, there's no way. I'm not even kidding. There's no way you learned that and that's not that's not even remote. Probably like one one percent of kids that learned about that. You might have heard about you, you did not learn that's in your career like a teacher.
Speaker 3: I am so dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah that might be a road teacher.
Speaker 3: No way, curriculum, I'm so I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: I just think that it was because I just lied. Oh so you were being like a real.
Speaker 1: Liar, Like there's there's no curriculum that you're going to learn something like that at all in America. Well, yeah, at all. There's a lot of neat stuff the teacher would see. A teacher would tell you that maybe in like high school, because your job is cooked if you tell somebody about that. Yeah, well yeah, we didn't really even we didn't really finish moral posturing for a good thirty minutes. Yeah, so let's talk about pedophile a little tizzy. We didn't finish a little tizy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little telly. A bunch of people signed up.
Speaker 4: Immediately, pamillion, she made a million dollars. But I'm just hoping that screenshot.
Speaker 1: It just feels the whole thing feels like just completely like bullshit, because I believe it. I mean maybe. Uh.
Speaker 3: There's the only reason I say that is because, first of all, it was.
Speaker 1: The uh it seemed kind of like, let me look, everybody knows how to screenshot on a phone or on a computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just one button.
Speaker 1: So I uh, it's you know how some people try to fake authenticity. That's what this feels like to me, because it was a picture, a photo. Somebody took their phone and took a picture of the computer screen of showing oh, we made a million dollars, And I'm like, I don't you're too young to do that. You know you're too brother, there I done it before. You're not fucking eighteen years old right now. Sure she is too young to even the concept of even doing that. Doesn't even match your timeline because like it's so intuitive to just screenshot. Now, I feel like that's weird evidence.
Speaker 4: It's well, it's what I would say is just supporting. And if I would say, Okham's razor, where it's like.
Speaker 1: I think's razor is that there's a lot of people waiting for people to turn eighteen to give them money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not that's not so that's not my I don't think it was because bad Baby was actually very popular and rapping and actually in the public eye. Yeah, like even you were saying to yourself, you didn't really even know who the fuck Little Tay is.
Speaker 1: Sure there was all these people just waiting for Lil Tay, Like, I wait, hundred percent who I think. I think, where's her audience?
Speaker 2: I think I don't think. I don't think they intersect with ours at all.
Speaker 3: I just don't think there's I don't so the way that a lot of people place.
Speaker 2: Some Spanish YouTuber with like millions and millions and millions and millions.
Speaker 1: Of right, because there's millions and millions and millions of Spanish speakers. Yeah, there's around the world hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pedophiles.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of perverts out there. Yeah, that's not the point.
Speaker 4: The point is to I would when you just look at metrics and stuff and you're like, oh, so bad Baby did the same thing, and I don't think she's even remotely close to bad Baby stardom. Sure they so the trajectory of her hting it in just a few hours or whatever, Like it just doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: I think you're underestimating or maybe overestimating because I think bad Bunny like bad Baby baby.
Speaker 2: Close to the stupid names close, but uh, bad Baby. I think trounce that record. I just don't think she can to announce it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think she's. I think she's.
Speaker 3: I think she easily made over a million dollars and only ten.
Speaker 1: I think she did eventually. But we're talking about first day metrics.
Speaker 3: I think I think she did immediately.
Speaker 4: No, that's she made not immediately, but within the first day. Yeah, and so did Lil Tay, matching them. That's the thing I'm saying as an add up, it's like me being like, Okay, someone who's extremely strong and fast and someone who's not as fast and as strong doing very similar metrics as far as performance wise. Sure, it's suspicious, and what I'm saying and what I'm getting to it to me, it's like, it seems pretty obvious if you've been doing scamshit the whole time, you're lying about your age, you've been doing all these things. Oh my dad said that I'm dead. I'm like your dad, and do shit.
Speaker 3: You did this.
Speaker 1: You did just follow the patterns. Think logically, Oh, I hit a million. Now if you're a stupid person. You're like, oh man, this must be really good, like this was, I gotta get in on it. It's just like the fomal kind of thing she just say. I don't believe for a second she actually hit that metric. I imagine she got a bunch, but I think it's just a good flex and I think the like the thing to be like, oh I just real quick took a thing. I think it's just a very yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think I think ultimately though, that her even if she pretended to hit a million dollars, Yeah, that news in and of itself is marketing to the point where I think she now has a million, Like I think it's irrelevant, like I think she ultimately has been.
Speaker 3: It's not about it. Well, it's my point. My point is maybe that's what's maybe you're not grasping. It's that the inauthenticity of the entire thing. Sure, of course, even though I.
Speaker 4: Believe that she probably eventually hit it, like I don't see why not. But even though she said so, I was looking at her post on one of her Twitter and she said she was gonna have it up for like twenty four hours only. So it's kind of like a hurry up. But then it's like trying to do this whole fomo thing. I'm like, that's why would you do that? First, it's marketing, it's not real like, and then I saw one of the biggest posts I don't know that. The person just said there was nothing on there. It's a scam. And so I don't even like think there was any actually, because if you go on r Twitter, it said, oh the second drop of like in my birthday shoot or something like, it said something like sure and uh. But like I saw a post that was like really big, that was like, there's lock get nothing on there. So I first thought was, bro, don't you're exposing yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't, don't say that.
Speaker 4: But then there was other people saying, well, she's eighteen, there's nothing wrong, you know.
Speaker 1: They sure, it's out of technicality, let's let's let's let's get the technicality disclaimer.
Speaker 4: Out of technicality, there is nothing wrong. But we all know the implication of you're fucking weird if you were even remotely interested in her at all, because that means pre herbeen you're interested in her.
Speaker 1: So it's like you can't. It's the principle of it. Yeah, the principle of it. No one's knowing. I don't understand why I just leave chat at that moment. Be like, I like leaving chat. It's not just posted like I don't know. Your part is remove yourself from chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people don't have the I guess the they can't even picture what's genuinely wrong because the threshold has been crossed. But I'm like, that's not how that works if you unless you're one of those random people that never knew who little Tay was prior and just like, oh, here's an eighteen year old. Because even that's questionable obviously, but if you knew who she was prior, that means all the implications.
Speaker 3: That's that's way weirder.
Speaker 1: So my country, Mile, allow me to hearken the thing to I think your point. Your point makes sense. I think obviously it's white very likely.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He's like, he's gonna make that jump. I'm telling you he's getting close. Hearken, hearken, I think like hark the Herald Angels, motherfuckers, please continue.
Speaker 3: That goes back to what you were saying.
Speaker 1: That to. You know, Indu, it's too it's too advanced. From my black brain, indefatigable. The fact that I know that shocks you both so much.
Speaker 3: My apology.
Speaker 4: Sorry, man, I don't go to the Ivy League, white areas or schools or nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. It's kinds of language massive, Damn, my bad, what are you saying? But it's like I could. I think she's probably lying because he's he's proven to be Internet liar already. But the same chriss, like the people that probably the fucking scum lords that probably gave bad Baby that the same, it's the same, the same crowds. So it's like it doesn't doesn't like if one doesn't. I do think.
Speaker 2: I do think that diagram is mega is surprising, and I would I would.
Speaker 1: Love it here And they're like this merged. They're like like, yeah, it's the same. You have to squint to see that. They're too certain back, like look at I get I'm not.
Speaker 4: I was just like I said, I I'm trying to downplay that there's a bunch of clearly fucking the amount of pit staggering number just staggering. But then it's like when I tell people about like the religious institution numbers, when I talk about like the boy Scouts and there's over eighty thousand, uh cases of child abuse of sexual abuse excuse me. And then the hundreds of thousands of the Catholic Church around the world that that thousands in America just in regular institutions.
Speaker 1: The weekly arrest that it's still happening. And then they're like, oh, then I have to listen to Joe Rogan say whose trans people are trying to use the bathroom for the kids.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's kind of weird that they have to use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: And it is weird.
Speaker 4: I was like, I can't wait for a world where trans people don't have to piss or poop anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know they know that worked on anyway. Why wouldn't you just why wouldn't you just circumvent the need to do this?
Speaker 1: You become a flower. It's become a flower at that moment.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's great. Did you guys do your asshole?
Speaker 1: Shut? No? Why? Why? Why? I wait? Why should I? That's great? And that that's such a thing. That's such a band aid over a deeper that's like putting a band aid over a brain cancer.
Speaker 3: Like pooping very much.
Speaker 1: See the way works is like giving somebody an as just shot in the back of the head, and it's like, you go, take was.
Speaker 3: That ever a saw like thing?
Speaker 1: Like that's all like a like a sawterizingle. I feel like I feel like that's not exactly style. No yees. So it's like not necessarily sexual violence sent more that's more like hostile. Like yeah, you're oh yeah, what about saw in hostile? Hostile made me not want to go to Europe. I was like, I'll never go to Europe now hostile may do not want to go to a hostel. Thank you. That's both saying it's like no, listen, listen, It's it's still unreasonable. But I actually feel like, first of all, going on hostile the is crazy. Dude, I've never I saw I've never like, I've only been the hotels in my life. And one of my friends when they were when they turned like twenty, they're like, yo, let's go. You know the friend, Uh, let's go. Let's go to Europe and like fucking hot place I think you were invited to. I think, yeah, I didn't go, and I was like fuck no. I was like, I don't speak any of those languages. He spoke Portuguese, and I was like, that's cool. You have one country to go to that you understand us. None of us speak multiple languages. We're gonna die. I feel like all America minorities, so they're gonna think we're terrible.
Speaker 3: And he was like, no, he's a good idea, man.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I don't need to be a hostile. First of all, it's called hostile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't already like a terrible name, Like I already feel like there's an antagonistic force.
Speaker 3: It's aggressive, it's like auto.
Speaker 2: Like, here's a hotel, here's a hostile. She's like, all right, well I don't I don't know. I don't know about that. That's like a fugitive goes to a hostel. Yeah, you know, people like a victim, people who also don't have like go to the motel before you. I guess there's motels there.
Speaker 4: Are very well, they're still they have everything. Hostels are very specific for poor travelers that don't care about their well being because I just imagine there's people there that are gleeful and so rated to rob you. You know, they're like, oh right, like a dumb fucking American that has a.
Speaker 1: Bag full of goodies because they've been they've been traveling everywhere.
Speaker 3: He jumps up.
Speaker 2: He jumps up and he clicks his heels in bed.
Speaker 1: He's in a bed. He's trying not to giggle excitedly. When the knight to go Offabel thief, I take your things, he said hello in Italian that I'm a thief. In French.
Speaker 5: You got, he says, robs you.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 3: I've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if I ever have, Like the thing is with that those pizzas I'm not too judgmental on because it's just like this is this is this is not real pizza anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I kind of understand what I'm getting when I get to journ I.
Speaker 1: Just don't like that. I'm not a tagline.
Speaker 3: I guess that threw me off because it was it's not delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're ever going to confuse these two things that it is like I wish it was more on it. I wish it was more like, this is clearly not delivery. It's clearly that's okay. I haven't seen it, haven't seen, but that doesn't I haven't seen a journal commercial in so long. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Have Yeah, I haven't seen a commercial in a long time.
Speaker 4: To be honest, well I've seen. Yeah, I got I got stuff with that. You don't have a he probably doesn't pay for. He probably pays for ad freestyle. Well, I the things that I do pay for, I make sure to do the ad for your thing. And if I if I if I, if there's an option to pay for something and it still has ads, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't have it like I think that's it. I think it's insane, just like I have. I don't have HBO Max anymore. I don't have Hulu. I don't have I think I only have I don't think I think I only have YouTube, YouTube Premium.
Speaker 1: I have all those fucking things. I don't use anything. I got a lot of that stuff, YouTube Premium, Spotify, and I want to go out of all of them. I want to go out of Hulu explicitly, but I can't because now Hulu is attached to fucking Disney Plus. Wait is it? Yeah? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't understand the bundle?
Speaker 1: The bundle has a bundle, oh ideas like three plus. I have Disney Plus Hulu and I have is a Max or no Max? I think is that one a seventeen dollars one for right now, I have what you call unfortunately right now, I have ridiculous.
Speaker 4: If you get the seventeen dollars bundle that has all the ads, and then I think it's like if you pay like closer, it's like twenty seven, so I guess like an extra ten dollars, then there's no ads on it.
Speaker 2: I just can't do ads anywhere. I would rather you advertise. I would rather just see endless billboards everywhere. Then you interrupt my the thing that I'm using to escape that stuff, you know what I mean. I don't mind seeing a billboard on this shore. I don't mind Time Square with all the fucking screens or whatever. I I really don't care. Put it on the train, put it on public transit, put it and put it in the planes. I could give a fuck. But like I'm trying to watch something, I'm actively trying to not engage with this.
Speaker 3: Respect me.
Speaker 1: I'm paying you.
Speaker 3: Also, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: They're being the the the subscriptions now with ads is that's a travestyingum. It's egregious because it's like there's two be and all that ship that's free with ads. Yeah, so I'm like, wait, so there's how dare you even sell me a version of Netflix? Just there's probably like an eight dollar tier, like the old school tier that I think like has ads.
Speaker 3: Yeah crazy, yeah, like imagine paying they've watched.
Speaker 1: It's so my tht is that I don't. I just don't. I don't sild. I just don't piss me off just the flavors that much. I don't really I don't really watch television anymore.
Speaker 3: It's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't really I don't really sit down and watch TV shows as much as I used to. So for me, it's like I don't. I just don't need you do just like archive lively, what do you do? What do you watch?
Speaker 3: Like if I if I'm like just porn and uh magining the Gathering?
Speaker 1: If I'm like, what do I watch the Gathering? Porn? It's every now and there's a collaboration. Yeah, But like usually I don't know. I usually if I'm not, I'm like watching some white man explain some on to me that I don't understand quite well as a video essay, or like I'm so YouTube I'm reading something. Yeah, it's like I'm YouTuber books either YouTuber books. I don't really that's fair. YouTube is pretty bad. I mean I'm reading online, like I'm reading an article online or something like that. I don't really. I guess it's the shows I watch, like I watched and or recently and that's like a fucking clearly a show. But I don't really watch much television, I guess I But after I moved out, like after I got to like my college age, I just stopped watching TV.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I caught up on all the things that people are like, oh, or like things you have to watch, but like I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's such television.
Speaker 1: I fell off a TV like I watched Severn really that was the most recent like in the no show that I watched. But well, Lily is a very big TV person. She's like she like watched TV a lot. We watched like this is Us, you know, bothered me last and all those sh it's good shows too.
Speaker 3: There's like only one.
Speaker 2: I haven't wanted to watch a show in a while, and I recently was like, oh I should I should watch Police Squad, the the show that Naked Gun is based on. I never I never actually watched them, and so I was like, Oh, I should I should watch those.
Speaker 1: Show that was on like fucking Channel ten in New York. No, I don't want to, Like it's like an old shows, like a nineteen seventy show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, I've I've only seen like clips of it online. I was like, Oh, that's a show. I didn't even register it to me, like I just misremembered those being part of the Naked Gun movies.
Speaker 3: And I saw him.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, it's a show with these like six episodes and then and then they made the movies. I was like, oh, I should watch that show. And then I go look for it and it's like, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's a bit.
Speaker 1: I think I it's all like there's almost like like an old school bootleg version of it, where like it's the camquarder on the screen and it's like slanted and like I found that on like I think Vimeo or something, and I was like, damn, dude, Okay, so I guess not whatever. I watched that ship with my grandma back in the day on like Channel like in New York City or New York in general, there was like with regular television, there was like Channel one, which you get like all the news, and then it's Channel ten where we just have old ship on there for some reason I don't know, like Quantum Leap or Quantum Break with Quantum Leap, yeah, like that Quantum Bleak and Quantum Break mixed up is awesome, like Quantum Leap and s and then it'd be like that and then Naked Gun on Kawana. I'm like, this show was ridiculous, it's fun.
Speaker 3: I want to see it like I've only seen done. It was good.
Speaker 2: It was I don't think it's better than Police Squad from what I've seen, but it's as good as the old Linking Gun movie. Yeah, I was genuinely surprised. It's dumb. It is so stupid, but like I had a good time with it. You know what's crazy about it is that like I was sitting in that theater in a room full of like strangers laughing like a lot, like regularly, and I was like, wow, I haven't I don't think I've experienced this exactly, because now that I think about it, I don't know if I've ever seen a comedy in theaters.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think I usually just kind of waited to see to see them on TV. I think i've seen one ever in my life. Actually, I've seen movies that were funny, but I've seen movies that were you know, like, yeah, they'll have a laugh at like Spider Man two when he breaks his back and people laugh, but not like a straight like I never I did go see like an epic movie.
Speaker 2: That's the stuff that was out. That was That's the stuff that was in theaters around the time.
Speaker 1: I saw you. I didn't see that. I saw a few then. I've seen Bruno. I didn't, like.
Speaker 3: I did see one with you.
Speaker 4: We saw, Yeah it was, but I oh, well, I never know even I haven't even seen that because I'm not I'm just not interested in that anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I think fault fundamentally. That's where I was where there was like I don't know if I care about Jackass because I've seen Live.
Speaker 1: Lily Lily, you know, like Lily was so not enthused to see that movie. Yeah, she was so like I was here, she was like, I really don't want to see that movie. I've never given a fuck about that, And I'm like, we'll all all our friends are doing we should go and tag along. She was like all right, she was like that was stupid as fun and I was like, yeah, I think Jackass two was really funny.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the one that made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Really, I saw the first three the only thing, the only thing I didn't like.
Speaker 4: At least in the first two. Maybe in the third one. I just don't remember it. Oh wait, I think I do remember. There was always a one ship joke, like a bit. There was one thing that they had to do that had that ship was involved. And like, I don't think like just shitting is funny, you know, like like it's just oh, like one guy you ship.
Speaker 1: His pants, I think in a van or something.
Speaker 3: Toilet humor in general, I find kind of bland.
Speaker 2: I think it's too easy, and so like whenever I whenever it comes up, I think like, oh, they just did they didn't try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think to a degree it can definitely work.
Speaker 4: It's just when it's like, say, if somebody accidentally ships their pants for a reason, it could be funny.
Speaker 1: There could be like that really happens, that's hilarious. Well yeah, but if you get a little bit of a second embarrassment. I'm like, oh, poor if you shitty freak fucking dirty buttle freak fucking ship man, ew fucking dirty cock man, you kill yourself, get out of here, ew dirty poo poop person. Like I'm sure there's plenty of examples. There was one moment, and I don't know what the most recent. There was a bear in the room and I was like, this is like not funny and jackass, yeah, just like they lock a bear in the room with the guy.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, this is not funny. Practical jokers too with the tie or something, and I was like, this.
Speaker 1: Is not funny. I was like for me, I was a band Margera. I only say that because I remember they were. They're always fuck with him like.
Speaker 4: Us though, like they I mean, well he's just an alcoholic, but that he was.
Speaker 1: He was more an alcoholic all that cy ship he was. He was a piece of ship. Granted they were all pieces of ship. That's why I really yeah, that was like, yeah, he was the one that came.
Speaker 4: I feel like why they fucked with him more just because he was the most successful out of all of them, Like he had his own show, the Bam Margera show that exploded, and so he became this like really huge star like outside of the Jackass thing.
Speaker 1: He was so when he yeah, he was he was, he was y.
Speaker 3: He was like that was the whole group of them together.
Speaker 4: Jackass and like Johnny Knoxville and the c khy people formed and made Jackass.
Speaker 1: So it was like East Coast West Coast type ship.
Speaker 4: And then uh, like bam, he blew up with that show and got the you know, the mansion and fucking with his dad all the time, which I thought that was kind of fun. Yeah yeah, and don Vito, that fat dude, Like, so he blew up. And then I feel like when when it came into doing Jackass content, they specifically fucked with him because of that reason, like we're gonna take you down a peg like so uh he was like terrified of snakes and there was that one sketch where he thought they were gonna do something different. I think he was in one of those horse like a thing where they transport the horses.
Speaker 1: Whatever those.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you call him, but like I think he was in one of those, or he was in a bus. Somebody's gonna remember this specifically, but they just threw snakes and he's fucking like crying, and I was like, that's not funny. Like it was like literally like that crying, how terrified he was the snakes.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, weird, right, because like that era time is like that's back when probably when he just moved upstate around those Yeah, we had just back in New York City. There were that wasn't like the I like getting Country Bumpkin. Yeah, it's it's sticks.
Speaker 2: You do in the sticks is like this, go find snakes and throw them on Bill, you know, like that's that's which.
Speaker 1: Is its own kind of form of wonder in its own way. But it was and you aren't pranking each other really, no, they're they're like that they're assaulting each other or or they're just saying really me, they're verbally or physically assaulting. They're not like making you encounter beats.
Speaker 2: There's too much stuff available to you in the city for you to get bored enough to resort to throwing snakes on someone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it was weird like living up there and like being like like, yeah, that's so fucking funny. I love I love fucking Bam mar Jaron Ali's off a fucking off the fucking sidewalk onto the street, and I'm like, oh, ew I don't like this rab I didn't. That era of time was so unfun to me to exist because I didn't like any of it. I didn't like the music at that time. I didn't like all of the popular I remember all the kids started wearing fucking big ass chunky owats of sneakers. Everybody wanted to be a sponsored skater, and I'm just like, I hate I don't like being alive.
Speaker 3: Right now, That's so funny because I loved that time.
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 3: I hate it is uh.
Speaker 2: It just felt like all the shit that I cared about it was like pop, yeah, like video games.
Speaker 3: I felt were like I felt like, I was like, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: I did not like it like white people, because that's what that's it's Unfortunately, it's unfortunately that com I came from a place that was super not like that at all, where it wasn't just the dominant culture. You know, there was always like white kids going around, but they weren't like they weren't like they weren't they were more like inner city white niggas. So it was like, you know, like my Italian friends were essentially niggas with white skin. They were they were like they were more black, Yeah, they were more they were more similar to the cultural things I understood.
Speaker 4: So like, what was the catalyst that made you be like, you know what, I don't know about these people?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I still haven't gotten there yet. I'm not there yet.
Speaker 4: I could have you you reminisced about that era of like white boy culture, like skating and pop punk and like because the cyruses, ornees and shit.
Speaker 1: Was that was the era that I was had at least control of the world around me because I was at that age or you just you have this experience went around you. I couldn't like retreat. It's like I'll use my iPhone and I'll listen to like, fucking I don't know, the thirty six Chambers. I was like, uh, I have to hear this music when I go outside. I have to fucking I turned on the radio. Unfortunately where I live, K one O four is on fucking kill me. I fucking I didn't have a computer to myself so I could look up that just like it was just like the era where I had no autonomy or I had the illusion of it. So I was like white.
Speaker 3: Man took the your autonomy away, and.
Speaker 1: I just started hanging out my Indian President and then I got into like fucking Indian Asia and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love bro I got you just got curry fries. There's a Kawai place down the street from me. It's called Kawhi Boba.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just as gay as you think, but like it's like actually every employee there no gay. It's crab. Okay No, no, no, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think I say they were wearing caddy or or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not that bad. I couldn't go in there. It was just it was just funny that like I did say to Jojo, you don't want a straight person making your bubba though, to be fair, no, it was delicious. Man, I got a passionate fruit.
Speaker 3: You gotta be you gotta have to you have to be Asian or gay.
Speaker 1: You have to be Asian gay or a woman. Yeah, there was like an extremely so they were they were training. They were training a woman.
Speaker 4: When I when I came in to pick up the food, and I was actually kind of upset because like it was just like like I was like looking at her like disgusted.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, she's gonna mess it up.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, uh, gay boy, come here, you know you fix this. There was this super soft dowey Asian guy with all these piercings, and I was like, this place is awesome because it was it reminded me of what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Look it.
Speaker 3: You know how a lot of people say a lot of bad things about like Jews and stuff. They're like, oh, they're doing this and taking over everything.
Speaker 4: I'm like, listen, I think there's looking out for their people way that like when I go to this, when I go.
Speaker 1: To this boba place, they clearly just hired all their homies. Yeah. Yeah, I wonder why this time it has so many a time we worked at it is like I want I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm of the mind at this point that like I don't mind nepotism if you're just real about it, right, because really I would do the same like I would if I had like millions dollars, I would set my friends up for life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so like.
Speaker 1: Fine, like I don't mind nepotism. I hate the people who pretend like it isn't like I'm not I do this. I don't mind. Nepotis must be like I worked for this, this diamond money that I inherited. Hey, look he's the mask. But yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Look, before we get too crazy, we already have. Naked was great.
Speaker 1: I do recommend seeing it in a full theater because hearing a bunch of people laugh constantly was wild. It was like a weird experience.
Speaker 3: I don't know when I'm gonna get that again. Probably never. Yeah, because they don't really make comedies.
Speaker 1: The movie with Robinson, Yeah, I did that moves. That's like the last comedy I saw on theaters. Yeah, and that shit it's it's And I saw that movie for the same reason. I was like, Oh, a comedy in theaters, I gotta see it. But like that wasn't really a comedy so much as it was like a subversive kind of a tragedy.
Speaker 3: I think, I think this is the one of an art house film in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: This is the end. I think it was called yeah oh with Jonahill celebrities and when they're like playing themselves. Yeah, I think that was the last comedy I saw on theater. That should have me fucking rolling. That was a fun movie. I just seen it in theaters, but I saw it. I saw like at my friend's house and I was like, this shit is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 4: I I've only seen it once, and I every once in a while I think, m I have to watch that again. It's it's not gonna I'm sure it's not gonna be as funny, but I do every I do think about this one scene from there where Jonah, I think Jonah, he's about to get like raped by even see It's like giant giant dick in the shadow is still one of its dick.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I think about that fucking devil of this well makes it for that part is how did you get in the house? Yeah, that's what it was like, how did they get in? It didn't just it never movie I ever saw that movie.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, it's the Rapture and all the celebrities and stuff, and yeah, Michael Sarah is like an idiot.
Speaker 1: That movie. It's fun. I saw black people die pretty quickly. It's really funny.
Speaker 2: I've seen clips of it where like I think Michael Sarah slaps around his ass and she slashed.
Speaker 1: She slaps them.
Speaker 3: That's what that was real, real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he really stapped to ask you, and then she really slapped him fucking hard.
Speaker 3: It was like a good like, oh that was great, you know.
Speaker 1: Keep that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep that in, but.
Speaker 1: Like, please don't take another ticke. We gotta do at least sven more.
Speaker 3: But twenty thirteen, that's a while ago.
Speaker 1: It was a while.
Speaker 3: That's a while ago to see, like, that's a crazy amount of time.
Speaker 4: And that was pretty much the one of the last of those type of Judd app at tow or whatever style of movies. Yeah, those type of comedies because I.
Speaker 2: Epic movie Meet the Spartans all that shit really ruined comedy comedies.
Speaker 1: And I think so, I think it's I think think of how many stand ups came out on that ever too, Like comedy in general, it was like bleeding. Yeah, it was just like hurting, like yeah, I really.
Speaker 3: We need people needed an outlet.
Speaker 2: So like that's when stand up exploded because like movies weren't cutting it right right, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like stand up blew up. Well, what did I guess? My introduction to stand up was like Kevin Hard I think, and I was like, maybe two that's crazy for me. Yeah, it was interest. That was my mental stand up. That's when I first like really saw a special No. I saw killing him softly. I guess some people like, but that was like somebody showed you that. Probably in your family. I'm assuming you kill him softly. Yeah, for sure, somebody showed me that, and I was like, this is fun. I don't remember mine was definitely it was.
Speaker 4: It was all like black comedy, so like The Kings of Comedy was one of my favorite fun when I was young two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it came out a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Even though like I thought, like Dale Healey wasn't that funny to me because so the entertainer was entertaining.
Speaker 1: Bernie Mack was. I used to love Bernie Mack brought the house down, he was he was there was The Kings of the Comedy was really I mean, like say, if you're if if you know anything about black culture, it's probably like this is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of maybe feel a little uncomfortable because you don't get a lot of the references and ship because like.
Speaker 1: They're always there.
Speaker 4: It's so much like, hey, you remember this, you know, this kind of thing, and I'm like, yeah, if you go, if you if you have a grandma that is you know, uh Southern, and then just the bullshit.
Speaker 3: Very specific demograph.
Speaker 1: I thought, I thought it was good, but at the same time, I'm fucking Caribbean, so I was like, this is black Americans being so it is weird. These are these are the ones that don't have anything to go back to. That's great. Interesting, I'll watch you guys. Just have a stop though, you know, at least not at least it's something. It's something. We have a stop where we don't speak our language anymore, our ports are ruined, and we're like, everything's great here.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It feels weird to have a stop.
Speaker 1: It's weird to just like not like I just don't know, yeah, have the idea where the fuck? Well, you know, it's just that it's it's not there anymore. No, well, you know where you're from, you come from longer ago to well, yeah, you just don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, we all past your stop, that's where. But at least you have something to identify with.
Speaker 1: It's really pretty like it's like this is a really pretty place, but like, wow, people like me shouldn't be on this part of the world. It's like that kind of conversation. Jamaicans are so angry they shouldn't be there's angry and fast. They shouldn't be there trying to get back home. They're trying to get faster so they get hold.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine there are parts of that, There are parts of that you're going to feel like we wrote them.
Speaker 3: Oh really, like they feel like it's like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's a scene where he eats a gun, and I just like, this is fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's a good time.
Speaker 1: I just I don't want to oversell it because it is ultimately like a spoof movie.
Speaker 3: It's not super serious. You're not gonna care. You're not gonna care about it.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be like, oh really, this is a real journey that I went on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, naked gunders shouldn't go there to a comedy movie with that kind of you, No, of course.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I don't even know what people expect from a movie like that now, because it's been so long since you had an outright like ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be a breath of fresh air. Man. I do need to see it. It's fun. I reckon my movies back in the day, like you the Naked Gun, fucking Airplane, Ship, Police Academy of Films, all the airplanes, all of that ship. The airplane is so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is an interesting film.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I was watching like I was watching the Because after I saw the movie, I was like, oh, that was a good time. I watched the originals and I didn't like them as much as I remember liking them.
Speaker 3: And then I saw clips of Police Squad.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, this is I remember it because I think Leslie Nielsen, that guy the star of those movies. Yeah, Like they started him off playing him straight, like he was like saying everything like as if he was like in a serious cop drama, but everything was written stupid. But like as the movies went on, like they kind of made him sillier and he was like became It's kind of like when people become self aware and like they keep like Tommy Wiseau or something, who made the Room. He's like, oh, now I'm gonna make a movie kind of intentionally bad and it's like, well, that's not funny. What's funny is you trying your hardest to make something important to you and failing. That's what's funny, right, That's what's funny. I think I could.
Speaker 1: I think I So the issue is, like I don't it.
Speaker 3: Was making a movie story. I can't make a good movie.
Speaker 4: I think, what do you mean by that, like the script or actually, yeah, that's kind of involved.
Speaker 2: I think the process of the process of making a movie today probably would would be a roadblock for me. I think, like having to like the meetings and like the the notes and all that stuff. I think that would suck me up. I think I think I would be roadblocked against doing that.
Speaker 1: I could do a good story, I could not do a good movie.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know if I could write something. I don't know if I could write a movie. I could write a I could write a comedy probably. I don't know if I could write like a fucking series.
Speaker 4: I know I can write well only because of like a couple of up beats of through my life where certain projects I did, like where I wrote a story, I wrote a nursery rhyme and I got an award for it, like by the city. It's crazy what, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: I got an award because I thought somebody was gonna steal my idea, but I haven't seen yet. It was probably because of a copyright purposes because it was uh Santa dies uh in the nursery rhyme. It's implied, right, He's just like, oh, it's too windy, and he falls off his thing. Missus Claus can't find him, so she starts auditioning people for to take over for him to deliver all the presents, and.
Speaker 1: It's just rhymes. It's all. It's all cute. The people that are being auditions. There's a fat bald guy that clearly can't do any thing.
Speaker 4: They ends up being Superman. Just just cut to the chase, so superman 's up doing it. So it just rhymed up. And then I wrote that I wrote a horror thing that I got like a like a. And then the thing that I really kind of impressed myself is I usually it's hard to impress yourself, right, Yeah, And I might have even talked about this in in my theater class in drama or whatever. In ninth grade, we had to get a scene from a script and then re enact it. And so I told my group, oh, I'll just grab an eye love Lucy one. But they were all fucking paygated, and I was like, I'm not fucking paying for this shit crazy. So I wrote a scene. I wrote a scene and told I lied to them and said this is from the show. And then even when we learned it and everything, and I remember when we were introducing the scene, this one girl sitting now, she's like, oh, I remember that episode.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm sure you do. I was like, I'm sure you do, Sure you do, sluck acted motherfuckers were busting up, laughing.
Speaker 4: They were like like like it was a real now. Granted I also primed up because a lot of people like out of loosely, but the jokes, it was all and I was like, you know what, I was like, I could do this, and I never did it after that, but like I was really I was really surprised and like I was like, wow, I can't believe how well that went over because I was thinking maybe people would be like, oh this sucks, oh yeah, this doesn't sound yeah yeah, So but it like went over so well that I'm like, damn, I think I could, uh, and then the the one I still want to make this it's I'm never it's never gonna make it. Actually I take that back, but it's it was the the idea. And I mentioned this one time on the podcast where it was at May she Kills the DC Marvel Universe, which was just ripping off deadpole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh so when when we when we strung it all together, it's it was one of the stupid. It was naked gun stupid. But like I was like, damn, if this a parody comic could actually be made, I don't really have the energy to want to do that anymore. But back in the day, like that would have been probably I think it would have blew up in a way that like this is so fucking stupid that like it's brilliant kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't. I haven't written I had.
Speaker 2: I had a screenwriting course in college and I remember writing something with a friend of mine who I do not speak to anymore, and we we collaborate on a script and we we had it. We sat on it for a while and I found out that he sold it.
Speaker 1: Really didn't get it.
Speaker 3: They didn't get optioned or anything.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't end up so like apparently like you could just people buy scripts, but they sometimes they.
Speaker 1: Don't, they don't get optioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't. I don't know if anything ever happened with it.
Speaker 2: But so a script that I wrote was sold and I didn't see anything from it.
Speaker 3: There's the front I know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so actually maybe there's a chance. I don't think so. My hunch says no.
Speaker 1: But uh so, so at that point I was like, I'm never writing anything.
Speaker 3: They really put me off. I know how to make care.
Speaker 1: Really. It made me so angry because I was just like, yo, why it wasn't even enough, Like I'm like, I think what I heard is like it's sold like for like a hilariously low amount of money, and I'm like, why'd you do that? Why why did you do that? It's crazy. So the bread I don't know. I would like to do it. I just don't have the time to even sit in like anybody else, not anymore. I think I tried the ideas.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's good exercise to try with the stuff that you kind of know, Like I thought about like maybe like one of the early ideas that I had was like, I wonder if I could rewrite this Halo show into something better, and so I thought about trying to do that, and I just I kind of did, but then but then I abandon I did, like I did like two episodes of it. Yeah, and it was I think it's pretty good. But I also just didn't, you know, to fuck it? What am I wasting my time for? I don't have this ip.
Speaker 1: It's it's a bit that's a big undertaking. Yeah, writing, I think it's I think I think writing writing scenes is not the hardest thing. I think writing writing a good scene, I don't think it's hard. I think writing a good scene is kind of hard.
Speaker 2: I think I'm better at Like I can take a script that the people have written and I could be like I know exactly what's missing here, or like that's that's a bad.
Speaker 3: I think that's the easier part.
Speaker 1: It is. It's it's like writing characters. Writing a world people in the world is a nightmare scenario. Probably writing a character, because running the whole world is a lot.
Speaker 4: Dude, I think it's a good exercise. It's like if you for example, the military sci fi trope has been done to death, so can you write a good one that's like that's a challenge, and that's something that I was like, that would be my thing. If I had an infinite amount of time, I would write a good military sci fi like the Expanse, Like can I make it better than the Expanse?
Speaker 1: I feel like I could, but it would have to It's just I don't have the time for that ship. I would have to completely dedicate all of my time as if I'm like George hard R. Martin and then you and then you'd have to like fail over and over again to get better in the first place, to even get to that point completely.
Speaker 2: That's kind of my thing too. It's like, I don't know if I have time to fail that much. It's something else.
Speaker 1: Nah. And then you got to get it reviewed too, because you can't you can't say it's dugger. You got to get it reviewed by a person that's gonna be honest, brutally honest. I mean they're gonna have to go review it. You have to wait on them to do review it to bring.
Speaker 4: People who are into it and for people who aren't into it, can they both enjoy this shit? Like you know, there's a lot of people that were like, I don't like fantasy. Shit, I'm not gonna watch Game of Thrones, and people are like, watch it, watch it. I know you don't like dragons, trust me, watch the fucking show. And then people are like, oh shit, the show's really good.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm finding with, Like, dude, like I'm more impressed.
Speaker 2: I find myself getting impressed with like a lot of well written games lately because I'm going through the entire Dance x oh right series. I'm like, this is crazy good. Yeah, I can't believe I didn't know how good this was this entire time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Here, I will say that is something that you don't see a lot in the in the like people that write video essays or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't see this love that I know they love that I have. I don't never loved that game, dude, I know they do.
Speaker 4: But what I mean is as far as like when people even doing like callbacks, this stuff that seems really low on the.
Speaker 1: Like on people's let me problem, it's crazy because it's like pretty the last two we didn't hit the same way. That's a big problem. People didn't like the last two of them. I played the twenty thirteen one Human Revolution, Yeah, and I played I'm playing through that one right now. I played half of the twenty sixteen one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're going to move out of that and.
Speaker 4: I think I think Human is the only one that I played.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing through Human Revolution right now. I played the PS two one, yeah, past one. You played the PS two days X Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't finish it, but I played it. I didn't know what was going on. I was like, this is just dude, it's so it's just weird way Invisible War.
Speaker 2: Orsi, that's a bad one. Yeah, that's that is the one bad one.
Speaker 1: Then I played I played the three sixty one.
Speaker 3: There is no three sixteen Human Revolution, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, this is a really cool game. It's very it's very it's very Blade Runner, very Blade Runner RoboCop esque, and I'm like, oh, this is yeah, it's like X Files robo Cop. Like it's it's so many weird.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because like the only thing I known about Dass prior to this was like that fucking character with the sun.
Speaker 1: That guy, and I've only ever seen that fade gay. Yeah, it's like he looks so stupid. And then like, dude, he's like probably like one of my favorite characters.
Speaker 2: Now, Adam is the character, right, Adam is Adam is is in the new one. In the original one, it's J. C. Denton who has like all these insane lines that like I've only come and I'm deep into YouTube now, into this rabbit hole of like people using like uh j C.
Speaker 1: J C. Denton lines in like scammer prank calls or whatever.
Speaker 2: They'll have like they'll have just like a soundboard and it's it's the delivery of that guy whoever that voice act phrase.
Speaker 3: It's hysterical.
Speaker 1: I remember them being really really good games. I like cyber I like the idea of a cyberpunk esque world in general.
Speaker 3: I think that is just a cool fucking anesthetic.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of people being like, fucking my dick don't work the right way, time to cyborg get up. I think it's always a funny idea. Is like this, putting metal on your body to be better as a person sounds cool, probably unbelievably scruciating, but sound cool.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really surprised, like, like a really good Blade.
Speaker 1: Runner game hasn't been made, you know. I don't think the world for Blade Runner WARLFS Claws a game. I think it?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: I think I think it. I think the Blade Runner experience is like just watching someone I guess the game could do it too, Yeah, dope, it would be cool. But I feel like it's like I'm just watching someone else suffer through this existence. And I'm fine with that because cyberpunk at least has like the glitzing glam of it. It can't be made because of cyberpunk. Really, yeah, I mean cyberpunk is essentially it's it's it's more or less it took the idea and ran with it. It's blade Runner without exists in games in the same way.
Speaker 2: Like it's same way that Halo is kind of alien aliens right where it's just like making an alien game is kind of like, Okay, sure.
Speaker 1: Apparently isolations are great. I heard really good things about I haven't got around because I just I don't like I don't like xenomores. I think I'm afraid of them. I think I'm afraid of them. I think I'm afraid of them. I think that's what it really is, the point, and I don't want to interact with the idea of seeing them on screens. I think, I think that's truly what it is because I played like the Colonial Marines when I think that's a bad one, man, I played that one that was this game is fucking interesting? Is that I don't I didn't play that one? Is that? What was the one that was? Then?
Speaker 2: That was like a famously bad one because they had a reveal trailer that was like really exciting, got people hyped, and then it came out and it was completely fucked And it turns out like I think, there was like a whole lawsuit about them using the publisher, using budget and if people can look this up, I know these are like the general ideas of the of the case.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 2: The development studio accused the publisher, I think of like using funds that were allocated for the game to just funnel into Borderlines too, to finish that up.
Speaker 3: So they just didn't have the time.
Speaker 1: It's just fucking crazy. It's such an interesting you can look it up and.
Speaker 3: Marin's Borderlines two. It's fucking interesting.
Speaker 1: But speaking of a.
Speaker 4: Lawsuit, did you see that the guy that voiced Edward Kenway in Black Flag, they like Ubisoft like threatened to sue him because I don't think he realized. I think this guy had a GoPro on him at a at a one of those expos or whatever.
Speaker 1: He has his booth. That's crazy, and so it looks like it was like a GoPro or something. It looked like it wasn't.
Speaker 4: The guy was like filming, so he was, yeah, it looked like that, and he was signing some ship and then he was.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, have you uh have you beaten black Flag?
Speaker 4: And he was like the guy, the guy that was getting the autograph was yeah, it's been a long time, you know, like and then he says, well, you're gonna have to beat it again, you know, just a very like an obvious like drop, like oh shit, they're gonna remaster that ship, you know. And then the guy's a fucking moron, didn't it went over his head. He was like, oh, yeah, man, I gotta I gotta play all of them again. And then he goes, yeah, but this one specifically, you know, don't say anything.
Speaker 1: And then like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: He had that on camera, and so I think that guy figured it out retroactively as the Holy shit and probably leaked it and then that it was if I feel bad for the guy.
Speaker 1: Well they I think it was like a threat. Yeah, I think it was a threat, like, bro, shut the fuck up. And first of all, I think, like, you know, that guy was just doing that guy was just being cute and like that was cool. And unfortunately that guy like fucked him.
Speaker 3: It's only because it was on camera.
Speaker 2: Like right, exactly the amount of times I've heard things that I shouldn't have heard about as far as that goes, is reus right.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, why are you fucking recording this cunt? Like what, I'm here all day like you can say hi or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I was at a bar like I think like maybe like a year ago now or maybe something around something like that, and I because Insomniac is here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're up the street.
Speaker 2: Literally yeah, like I didn't I kind of I know that, but I didn't think about it, like oh, the idea that I would like come across Insomniac people and uh they were taught. I overheard like a really drunk conversation I think like at Fantasia or like at one of the bars where like they were talking about this shooter that Sony was working on that like, man, it's not going good and it's just like people like and and it was.
Speaker 1: It was fucking Concord, and I didn't even I didn't think about it until until we heard, you know, all the Concord news.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that's what that was.
Speaker 1: But it's so funny. They were just openly talked. I talked to them about it, and they were just like, yeah, I've seen that. I just should not have seen, like I've just this in passing, like one of my friends I saw the DTA six ship. I saw it and I was just like, oh yeah, and I was like, oh, this looks rough, but it's also twenty twenty four, so it should look rough. But it's like I've seen, like just living in this area and being friend of people just around here, you'll just see ship and it's like if you have, you could be a dickhead. And me like, yeah, sure, did you see it again?
Speaker 2: They're called friendly as for a reason, like people know that people can't keep a secret.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know yep, and that I wouldn't want to do that to take two men, Like.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's the wrong, exact wrong people are doing because they're just like they'll send pinkertons to you.
Speaker 3: They'll fucking pinkertons. Just serious, they'll do it.
Speaker 1: They've got the actual fucking Milton or whatever, Miller or whatever. Yeah, so the coast did that. Troups of people. Oh, they did do that. They did do that.
Speaker 3: They realized it like recently.
Speaker 1: It was crazy that they did that. And then the people, like the amount of people of them that left their team just left and they went over to the fucking Matt Mercer t t r PG, the one that he's making for critical role mass exodus over there, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Jesus, crazy weirds. You guys shot the bed for no reason.
Speaker 1: You should go there. No, it's it's not my not my vibe talking about Dragon's not your vibe, not the revolutionized, not the not the way they play. I appreciate, I appreciate them for what they are, but I just it's not my vibe. I think it's it's it's too like, it's too like white liberal for me, and that's is not mine. This is not my aesthetic.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna cut I'm gonna cut out the liberal, too white, too white.
Speaker 1: I respect it. It needs people need to have a place to be feel safe. That that's not my.
Speaker 4: Oh I see, I I get it. I get I like my my buddies back my hometown. We wouldn't be able to play with them.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I get It's it's the idea is you know some like card spots like I like, I love I think cardspots that are very inclusive.
Speaker 3: They need to exist because people should be able to go to it feels like so I think should be less inclusive.
Speaker 1: Actually, like I like, I like the gritty. I like the gritty. Like, go there, there's a bit of assault match between me and you. Have to win the match, we'll say our gigs don't like you funk that dude, man, he only got lucky. Like I like that. I like the I played sports. Like the talking nature of interaction a bit, But it shouldn't be everywhere. Some people can't deal with that, they shouldn't have to be forced to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like you should be able to pull out a grenade and pull the pin on purpose or whatever.
Speaker 1: Will Smith said, Remember what do you say? Oh yeah, what was that? Like that bar I pulled?
Speaker 2: I pulled the pin out of the grenade on purpose before I threw it.
Speaker 1: It's fucking stupid. What a loser. That's he's not. He's way more successful than he's doing very well. Yeah, he's still doing very well.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Spirit and spirit, Yeah, the spirit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like, there's not really much else to talk about. There's not really much else to talk about. There was a Spider Man. They showed a Spider Man's like, whatever, it's it's it looks fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm still I just don't really, I'm still I know it is not a big deal, but I'm still a I'm a Rami suit guy, dude. I really, I know, I know, but like I just want to I don't know if it's just like you say, the rose colored ship.
Speaker 3: Well, when I see that ship, man, I don't know, it does something for me.
Speaker 1: It definitely evokes a lot of emotion to me. For I think it's there's something about it that I like, how it's not it is both not one to one, but it's it is the most off you can be while still being.
Speaker 2: Completely true to the design. And I think it's fascinating to me that it looks that way.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I have a soft stop for it.
Speaker 2: I specifically think it works well specifically with the face, Like there's like a face shell that Tokenquire has under under that mask that like makes it look fucking pristine. I think like if you if you were to put that normal mask, that normal mask on, like a normal face, I think it wouldn't come across as well.
Speaker 3: They do enough movie magic with it that it looks fucking sick.
Speaker 2: I like to think of I like to think of it as like that's what people see when they see Spider Man, like this ornate kind of like thing that like looks larger than I like to think, like in the Canada, the real world, it's like a really dinky piece.
Speaker 1: Of shit suit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think TAC two is probably the best that is. I like the big I like the big eyes, the big kind.
Speaker 1: Of Okay, just TASM one was fucking disgusting. Same, Yeah, I think that suit's insane. I hated that. I think I don't I don't like the Toby masks of how much webbing is on it. I actually don't like that, but I think I don't know. I for me, my only my only grabs from the Toby costume comes from the black suit, from being honest, like other than that, I think the suit's actually pretty cool. I don't like the way the spider looks exactly, but it's like it's whatever, the spider it's I like the fat spider on the back.
Speaker 3: I like the fat spider on the back too, and the.
Speaker 1: Like the bigger spider in the front. Like that is my personal preference. But I think Toby looks good. I'm not gonna deny. I think it looks good. I think it's clearly clearly a piece of the time, like it's made in the early two thousands. I'm gonna have that kind of aesthetic, like a fucking trench coat on like theirs without being black and it's having a hat on. But still the reddit most conspicuous thing you can possibly do is wear like a bread like red and blue tights and then a drench It's like, what are you doing? What is this? Is like Ben Grimm with its fucking trench coat of hat on. It's like, Ben, we know you're a demon man, you know your rocks. I love that, but it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: But I I think I probably objectively, I think the the amazing Spider Man two suit is just like probably because it's just ramy suit.
Speaker 3: But like more comic accurate.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's pretty far from ramy suit.
Speaker 3: It's the raised webbing, it's the darker colors.
Speaker 1: It's raised webbing. Really yeah, really, I guess I think they all.
Speaker 3: Have to be.
Speaker 1: I think all being on film, all the good suits have a raised webbing. I like it.
Speaker 3: I liked they making practical.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of the making this new one practical again, like almost entirely practical, make me happy.
Speaker 2: They're going to cover it in CG. They're going to have to, because they did that the first time. They did it, like oh look a look, it's Tom Holland a spider Man. It's like, oh, that looks like a dinky little like you know that that's that's his you know, classic suit. And and they're going to cover it in CG. And they're gonna make his eyes do all crazy ship, which I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I actually like the lenses. I stand by that, I'll dine. I think I like the lessons. I like him a lot. I think it looks cool. I think him having expression with it because in the comments he does and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, though I know what you're saying, I just kind of don't like the obsessiveness of finding a reason for why that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Where like.
Speaker 2: Because if you zoom in on that mask, like you see all the the eyes are very busy because of all the lenses. It's just like, because oh, there needs to be a reason for why, you know, the eyes can express it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, just make his eyes. I don't care reason, I just just emotion. Yeah, like I don't care. I like, I like the idea of that. Although that's what was cool. I think it's like a idea of expression because in the comics he just does and it's like, ah, well, I guess, and it being like, oh, this is why it happens. In real life, it's like fine, cool cause he's like a tech guy, like Spider Man being a tech dude. I just don't think anybody would have cared if he just if they never said that, it would be like, oh, that's fine, it's cool. Like it's it's just emotion, man, that's cool. I don't know it.
Speaker 3: It's like it makes no sense. Who gives the ship? But this makes sense.
Speaker 1: I think the new suit is like it looks really good. It's a it's a it's definitely oh, let's take all these suits that people like and put them together clearly, and it's like, oh, I can tell it's all of these things.
Speaker 3: I think they gave him a littlekne pads.
Speaker 1: How far long, like it just just just like this weekend, like yeah, because it's coming out. It's coming out, it's like next year.
Speaker 2: So I think what it is is that they know that these photos are gonna leak anyway, and all these they always lead, so I think now they kind of factor it in where it's like, are gonna the Suit's not gonna be surprised, We're gonna see photos of this thing.
Speaker 1: Let's let's just show it to you. I guess we've seen.
Speaker 3: He's like, we've already seen that.
Speaker 4: I saw he fully bearded out. Yeah, it's like, you know, his little groom down.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm not so crazy. I'm not listen, Red, I'm using man skate. I don't know how they're gonna. I don't know how they're gonna put him in the fucking the movie.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make it like I like, like, well.
Speaker 1: Like I punish it can fit in the Spider Man thing.
Speaker 2: Throwing Hulk and Spider Man and the Punisher in that one movie, he's gonna be such a whiplash, Like I just I don't understand what Hulk red.
Speaker 1: The way the way he was moving, He's gonna call him red to like yeah, because he red. I think he's more red than blue, right, yeah, yeah, mostly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was, Uh, this comes up on on Twitter every now and again, like just clips from Spider Man movies and early like Spider Man games.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that scene.
Speaker 2: From the first game where like, well I love that one, yeah, but like it's it's Toyo Maguire and he's like, you have to get a purse for somebody.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I didn't play Spider Man one like that. Oh really there was this here.
Speaker 2: It's like this lady's on a rooftop because that whole game takes place on rooftops because they couldn't get the ground because it was because there was too or it was too expensive for the hardware to do, and so like they just there's some lady who's like, can you get my purse? I lost it on a different rooftop and he's like a different rooftop different from this one, and the delivery is crazy. I love how Toyoguire just didn't give a fuck. Oh, it's like doing the voice acting for the UH for the games. It's some of my favorite delivery ever. Like on Ironic, I think it's great and it takes it way better, Like it's way better that he didn't try.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I pick on Toby's Peter Parker and Spider Man personality a lot. But there's so many jokey, funny, fucking moments that comes from me because I think because of how flat he is at times. It's like, this is fucking hilarious, just like it rides up in a crotch. I like him, just like standing rides up across. Sometimes I'm like, this is fucking lhen he falls off the building like this situation and are making you hilarious, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Wait, I got it. Oh, this is the whole sequence.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's the whole mission. All right, Thank you so much. You saved my life. Don't worry about it, lady, you gotta go. Wait before you go, I lost my person one of the rooftops around here, on a different rooftop, yes, different from this one. Yes? Are you serious? Are you taking some kind of tour of city rooftops. Yes, okay, whatever, I'll find your purse for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: He's just reading the screen, just reading reading.
Speaker 1: No inflection on a different rooftops.
Speaker 3: But she's like, I love the whole thing is so insane.
Speaker 1: Well that so much. The city could use more masked vigilantes like you.
Speaker 4: If you say so, try to stay off rooftops from now on.
Speaker 1: A lot of gang members seem to hang out up here. I will, thanks again. This is ridiculous. I love how lot of our members seem to hang out because he's she.
Speaker 4: Sounds like like early fucking of Texas speech programs.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean. Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: What was the other one?
Speaker 3: It was the other one on the on the last episode.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: That's the same woman, right, probably, I think, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Like there's one woman they cast in that movie. There's there's one woman.
Speaker 2: And there's only like four actors.
Speaker 1: Exactly. They saved a lot of money. There's there's there's four actors and Loura Bailey, that's it is.
Speaker 3: Lord Bailey and Skyrina Runna. Oh oh so they oh so they spent a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah after I got that money and they were like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: One thing I actually didn't like about Starfield was that like there was a lot of different actors, didn't I liked it.
Speaker 1: I like kind of, I don't know, I kind of like that there's only like three I liked. Uh, yeah it is. It makes it feel like I have too many like balds get three, you got too many? Voice that it's like y'all spent way too much money. Yeah, but that was I guess that was to do the like the fucking cultore esque like yeah, sure, they were like we're gonna, we're gonna do it. It's this game, We're gonna do it, right.
Speaker 2: I think a jank game like a Betheesta game is complimented well by like this almost feeling like it's like it's almost like you're watching a play kind of where it's just like all right now you switch costumes and pretend like me. I kind of like it, like I do. I don't dislike it at all. Like when I go back to Skyrim and like everybody sounds the same, I find it very charming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want those games to be taken serious. I don't want to have a serious vibe to them.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's it's playing star I've been playing Starfield, and it's it's that to a t, where it I like the Bethesda aspects, the things that you can do that you you clearly shouldn't be able to do. Like I I was, I was like, the what are the people that are like the space Cops whatever their names are, whatever? Those people I started, like, you know, doing a bunch of wild stuff that shouldn't be doing. I let them take me in and then it activated the mission that's like, hey, we want you to go take out these people or you have to serve your.
Speaker 1: Time, and I was like, uh.
Speaker 3: Sure, I agree to it.
Speaker 4: But immediately as that guy walked away, I started killing his crew and that they let me undock.
Speaker 1: But then now they're they won't stop firing at me, even after I paid a fine to like reset it. I'm just their enemy now.
Speaker 4: So what's gonna happen is I think I have to do that mission and then they'll stop sucking with me and that kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: You mowed them down in their face.
Speaker 1: I mean it was because I feel like I shouldn't even be able to do that after I agreed to do the mission.
Speaker 3: So it's just funny that You're like.
Speaker 1: You're like, they shouldn't. They shouldn't be mad at me anymore. They let me. I was like, yeah, but you killed that. I didn't even know that because I was like, let me see if that's possible, right, you know?
Speaker 4: And then yeah, like the mission is still on. Yeah, and now they want to kill me and do their mission for.
Speaker 2: The funny like, I like, I think start feels pretty good. I like it's better than people give a credit for. It's like one of those things where it's like this is a really strong seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm it's like destroy humans or something where I'm like I'm having a good time with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's a I like the I can't remember his name, like this might be like Vladimir or something like it's just the blackest nigga like space and he's like, oh, he's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Liz going on. I'm from Like I'm like, all right, black Russian dude, Yeah, black Russian is black, but he sounds like he was born in Moscow, like you think black who made this space overall? And then he kind of just like that we'll stay on Earth and will just die here well in this in this one, they you know, they made it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I guess I really am just a sucker for old voice acting.
Speaker 1: Man, it's it's it's so charming.
Speaker 2: I love it, especially the dance acts.
Speaker 1: So you can shoot this guy's dad. What a shame he can't be There must be something we can do. He was a good man. What a rotten way to die you? You you shoot some of the face? I love his cadence sounds like Colin to me.
Speaker 2: Dude, when I got to that point in the game, because like, obviously you're an supposed to kill him. Oh really like but like they can die, Like there's a lot of people you can kill, Like it's really awesome actually, like the amount of people that you can't save code it.
Speaker 1: Like as if you kill him, you're responsible for it. That's amazing. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: No, what a rotten way to die.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: I really, I really highly recommend. Like dais is great. It is also genuinely very good. But it's so funny and like.
Speaker 2: The the way the character's mouth is animated really adds to it. Like there's something about the way that the lips move when he's saying.
Speaker 1: What a rotten way to die me walking up to him and shooting given cold faith. What a shame old video games man. There was soign just genuinely magical about how much dog ship they put it to the production of it.
Speaker 3: It's like this, well, it's just a bunch of people wanting to make a cool thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it didn't feel like it was like like it wasn't like committees or you know, overly serious.
Speaker 3: That's why Bungee is so weird.
Speaker 1: That's why Bungeee and like uh fucking Obsidian and old fucking Bio are so peculiar because there are some people that phone it in and then it's these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: That are funny on the track.
Speaker 1: It is real. It is really I have to make this story.
Speaker 3: You don't get it.
Speaker 1: It is really funny.
Speaker 2: I care about this Halo too, having like some because there's clearly like some marines that are I mean, there's some marines that are actors, like I think the entire cast of that seventy shows in that game for some reason. Really, so it's I'm exaggerating, but it's Wilderval Morama and uh and.
Speaker 3: Donna are marines.
Speaker 1: I never know her.
Speaker 3: I can't her name?
Speaker 1: Did they change her?
Speaker 3: Actors? She's the one actors got changed that we had sister. Yeah, she was like some druggies things.
Speaker 2: But it's so funny like playing a game like that where it's like Keith David and he's like he's like spilling his heart.
Speaker 3: I'm that into that performance.
Speaker 2: And then like there's a marine who's clearly just the audio guy or just like a like a like a level designer who they got in and they're just like they're about to make a jump inside the city, and then Keith David's like the next seed.
Speaker 3: He's like bleeding.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Was his majesty blinded? Did you get blinded by otho? You get that sometimes?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 3: Like there was that was that Mortal Kombat with Megan Fox?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought she was so bad. She was I think I thought it was so bad.
Speaker 4: I think it's on purpose at this point, like they it was. It had such a crazy reaction with Ronda Rousey and and to m k Levin.
Speaker 1: You thiink they directed her to suck. Yes, I could believe that because it was right and Rowsey. It was clear that they just were being nice to her right, because that was that was that was the probably that was the mom right son? So she plays son? No, no, she plays I like how he right?
Speaker 3: And then you but he kept like no, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 4: And there's a scene when they're in a cage like where there's like a cage fight that needs to take place, and that's like the I'm gonna pull that up real quick.
Speaker 1: But that's like it's so bad. You're like, come on, no, one's this bad. But she was. She's just not she's a fighter.
Speaker 4: She had no c like, uh said, so what's her face? Megan Fox obviously not known to be a phenomenal actor, but how bad it was?
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, come on, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's trying to you're trying to manufacture charm now, yeah, yeah, that's what it.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, you're I know, she's not that bad.
Speaker 4: She's been she's been around that, she's been around fucking people, thespians and I'm here. They could have been like, oh that was good because you know, she's getting paid, she's an actor, could you do It's not like a nothing's worse than two K fifteen like that.
Speaker 3: To be fair, though, it's it's still some people are still bad.
Speaker 1: Like so one of the most popular players, Shake Gilders Alexander, he was the latest one two K twenty five, and then he has a very deep voice and it's so monotone, and so you're like, they play for Jerseys, man, and I'm like, holy shit. And then I'm like, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna score ten more points. And he's like, oh, are you really about that? Man? Here we go, and I'm like, just just tell him. I'm sure he won't mind.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I'm gonna need you so you're not dead, like like I'm sure, like he's not gonna be like it's so funny, Like I love I love that stuff.
Speaker 1: What a shame.
Speaker 4: But the two K thirteen one was monumental because they've kept in the cuts because they can't so those people, some of those people couldn't read yeah clearly, and then they kept it in. They're struggling to read the script and they just like, that's the best one we got. Okay, bro, it would have been better if you just stitched the words together like a fucking sentence mixing YouTube poop.
Speaker 1: It would have been better.
Speaker 3: That's that is crazy. While you find that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, athletes or not, you know them, a lot of them don't take their own tests like they're just they're just a lot of them did not actually pass like these.
Speaker 3: Where they found out that.
Speaker 1: Then they get into the set's like you, there's no way he's getting set score that high. He's a athlete, and it's not even it's never your place to get.
Speaker 4: Beyond obvious that when there's that much money at stake, they especially sometimes the universities will pay them butt loads of money to keep them there another year because they're like, oh, I want to declare for the draft. No, we'll give you this much money, which you'll make way more than if in your rookie contract. So to have them stay, I'm like, it's fun. It's all bullshit, man, but absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I just I love that stuff.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I'm getting I'm getting so much more into older stuff now.
Speaker 3: It's like, what's your name was Lori?
Speaker 1: Lori? Whatever her name is? The girl aunt just uh, the aunt from fucking full house, the one that her daughter was Like, fucking I'm going I used to know her name. I'm going to usc to do all that ship and then like Lori Lloyd's Laughlin, Laurie Laughlin and then like she was that's a great situation. To me, I was like, damn, your mom went to jail. I mean because you were stupid, that you were dumbing. Your mom went to jail because you're dub That was one of those things. That was one of those things.
Speaker 2: That was one of those weird things that where I was like, yeah, that's dumb and lame, but it's also like that's not I always assume that's what was happening.
Speaker 1: I understand, but she was there, you know what I mean, like rich people pay for to get their kids in the college scholarship. I know, I know, I know came from. But I also feel like that's how that's what everybody does. Like to find are you.
Speaker 3: Looking looking for the NBA t K?
Speaker 4: I was looking for that specific Rondo line and like it's showing me a bunch of stuff of her behind the scenes and all this ship. But I'm like, there's that one scene when they're.
Speaker 3: In the cage look up son a blade cage ca Well, that's uh, let me see is.
Speaker 1: It nine right? It's eleven? Nine? Was the Let's move on? Nine? Was my favorite. That's my favorite Mortal Kombat game to this day. That's one is horny as ship. I love. I really do highly recommend anybody it's watching or listening to look up. Everyone has fucking triple gs. Man, fucking look up j C.
Speaker 3: Denton.
Speaker 1: J C.
Speaker 3: Denton, prank calls.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know, some of these Indian uh uh tex support people really lose it.
Speaker 1: I love hell, yeah, your mother, I figure your mother, pussy, what's going on? I love. I love bringing someone to that point even though it's really not good. It's great.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find like what really fucking shattered?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think what exactly the problem you were facing? Like this is something which we can all provide you with information with, right, I can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: There's talk that you're a thief. I just want to hear your side of the story.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Anything else this one. There's so many good ones, but like I highly recommend watching it. There's one where like he just loose, Like this guy loses it, like fu you d an asshole? I fingered your mother. He's like you mother.
Speaker 2: Hey, We're gonna read some questions from our patrons, from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash a snark tank. Remember you can go over there. I don't even think I said that today. Whatever, who cares stark tank dot chop merch.
Speaker 1: I've almost got it.
Speaker 3: You almost got it.
Speaker 1: What a shame. It's so callous. Whatever he does, you can't hear it. But like he does like a lip smack too. It's just like he was a good man. Whatever.
Speaker 3: When a rotten way to die? Did you find it?
Speaker 1: I'm so close there we go.
Speaker 3: This is Ronda Rawdy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she has to fight cut this ship. You'll kill us whether we fight or not. I'm just like, what what is that? Whether or not?
Speaker 3: It's like a Tommy wi Oh yeah, that's crazy. That's not they're not voice actors.
Speaker 1: They kept that in.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's not difficult to voice act though, like like it's it's hard to do it very very well because obviously you need to have you need to have a natural voice for it.
Speaker 3: But then I don't think it's that difficult to just emote.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: So what I've noticed is it people doing it on command. That's their problem.
Speaker 4: So in the same way, have you ever seen somebody people you can sit completely still nothing, and then it's like, hey, it's time to take a photo.
Speaker 1: Stay completely still, and all of a sudden they'll like start like they did this weird.
Speaker 4: They get in their head about ship and in the same way, it's like I need you to yell and they'll be like uh and I'm like, bitch, I've heard you scream at me before kind of thing. It's like that fucking problem. So somebody like that that can't actually they're not an actor and can't turn it on. You have to actually get them upset, right, so like a non actor, get them upset for real, like spit in their face, and it's like, all right, now action.
Speaker 1: Would I would?
Speaker 3: I would have fucking cubic.
Speaker 2: You don't lock my actor in a bathroom for forty eight hours of no food that when she gives me the fucking right performance.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna change my actors around the hotel with an actual act and then I'll swing and I will raise, I will try to I will try to hit.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm not if I hate you you should have been sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use it though.
Speaker 3: It's good production. I made the moon Landing, I do whatever the I want I.
Speaker 1: Made the movie that conspiracy the it would be so expensive to fake them, it would probably fake.
Speaker 3: It would be more expensive back then, probably to fake the moon landing than.
Speaker 1: To just go to the movie. The only reason I know for sure that's bullshit is because we would see, like the whole entire process would be coveted by so many people that they would have set pieces, they would have all the stuff of Like I know there was stuff filmed in posts for like, oh we did this thing. Now it's film some but it's so you can't hide that ship like you can't. You can't, like you say, the you're he was being.
Speaker 4: Shown g T A six stuff, Like the fucking actor was immediately just oh the for this is low level ship.
Speaker 1: Oh the remastering fucking black flag. Now imagine if you knew one of the coolest things ever, you're not gonna not tell people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think that Kubrick would would not say anything to is hilarious. Like Kubrick didn't care about.
Speaker 1: Anything, him and all the people involved, because there's gonna be PA's light people, like, there's gonna be people involved that because government, he just can't do that ship. Yeah, So it's not like, oh, we have government lighting, Like what do you say next to the government the government lighting. I think we're gonna read it is clearly real. But like if it was fake, I'd be like, what the fuck? It would be hilarious, Okay.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I wouldn't necessarily be like turned upside down by the idea that it was fake. But I just said, there's no reason.
Speaker 3: For me to Yeah, it's like, oh, fake it now, just because we couldn't get there fast enough. But then it's like, eventually, I know they could go. They've been many times before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, even if it turned out yeah, it's like, who cares been in the moment? I went to the moon. Once we went to that a couple of times. We built a casino there.
Speaker 4: There was there was Some people would say, oh, we've never been there again. There it's just a thing that's been repeated.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Yeah, we haven't been there again in a while. We haven't been there because logistically just doesn't make sure there's nothing there. It's like, yeah, they're like, wait, we get it. Why would we waste all this money. Let's terror for a minute, did you see that he was that?
Speaker 2: I think I heard something about like the administration talk about building a nuclear reactor on the moon.
Speaker 3: You see that for what purpose?
Speaker 2: I would actly, it would be so stupid, let's mind energy that we then have to expend insane amount of energy just to get the source of It's so people are fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: They are turn them into a death star and have it there alien shot.
Speaker 4: Remember all of Trump's cool ideas that he said many times of many things that like, oh can we can we can we inject disinfected to kill COVID?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a Brianna wu ass fucking like, let's drop rocks from the moon kind of take.
Speaker 1: Did she say it? Yeah? She did.
Speaker 3: You don't remember that when she was running for like she was running for something.
Speaker 1: About how like what for what purpose? I don't remember. Let me look it up exactly, because this is it is fucking hilarious Earth defense. I don't understand. Rocks from the moon real high up, and it'll come here and I'll stop the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Stop stop the moon.
Speaker 1: I guess the moon.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what is happening.
Speaker 1: I don't remember much about like I remember how she had a weird take about uh, the the sentinels versus mutants. But I don't remember what her point was, but I remember everybody was like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So she must.
Speaker 1: I find she was.
Speaker 2: She was responding to something from a Wired dot com article. It says breaking space x says it plans to launch privately CREUD mission to the Moon next year's uh story forthcoming.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is years ago.
Speaker 3: I don't think that happened.
Speaker 2: Of course it didn't, of course, But Brianna who said she she quotuated, and she said, this is being covered as a fun hygien for rich people. But the idea of a private corporation and having access to the to the moon should give you pause. The Moon is probably the most tactically valuable military ground for earth. Rocks dropped from there have power of one hundreds of nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: That's so impractical. Like I think, like I think that. I think, Yeah, there could technically be a use for having a defense set up there. I guess if you're like.
Speaker 3: The first, the first part of it is not the problem.
Speaker 1: The idea is far away. First of all, fighting aliens aliens. Also, no, no, I know that I'm not I'm not even going into that part. I'm not going to part I'm not going there yet. The part about dropping something, it's not up in our atmosphere that says it's like, oh, imagine that you drop a brick from the moon, is like, and then it gains, It gains obscene momentum logistically harvesting the rocks, setting them there, putting propulsion systems on there. There's no understand Oh understand, Yeah, you're stupid. You wait until you're targeting you job maximum velocity at that that it's beyond that, it's like there's no there's no limit. There's no limit. It's like through the earth, like imagine. So it's like, imagine it drops and then someone is also pulling it down hard at the last second, comes down.
Speaker 3: And second, why did they put that to themselves?
Speaker 4: Just put like like somebody has ever done that before, like the media right that the last second they like help push it down.
Speaker 1: Don't like like it, lob, that would be so terrible. You see you like this person the fucking what you call the sures wrap type bullshit as fuck. Somebody needs to fucking make that type of It's like somebody throwing a ball, but then it gets struck by lightning while it's being thrown, so it's all electrified, coming.
Speaker 3: To it crazy, Like, what the has that ever happened before?
Speaker 1: It's to at some point? I think it had at least once in existence of humans throwing stuff. There had to be one time where a caveman threw a rock that got struck by lightning, so he technically got it with an electrified rock that had happened at least one time.
Speaker 3: That's such a cool idea.
Speaker 2: That's like, I love random happenstances like that, Like when like when people baseball games hit birds.
Speaker 3: That ships just like a bird explode, they think about it is that it's instant, so I don't feel as bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like if.
Speaker 3: I guess if a dog exploded, I would feel bad, but sure, but.
Speaker 1: It's less when it's still better when it's a pigeon or dub You're.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's still better than it being run over, you know.
Speaker 1: Better than all those fucking what you call all those parrots. I hope they all get struck by fucking balls. All the parrots do they bother you? No, they're really loud, loud, they're not around me really, really, I don't. I feel like I rarely hear them. I hear them. Well, probably they probably left right now. Is it probably sucks to be here right now? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, they're tropical birds. They're probably chilling, chill.
Speaker 1: Good time. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Question Yeah, we got, we got, like a we do a lightning round of five questions?
Speaker 2: Sure, Random SR four rode in. He says, hey, three musty queers. Growing up in a third world country, I didn't really have access to to shows my generation generally watched. It was mainly random niche shows that no one relates to, like the Three Scrooges. What the are you saying? Okay, so hold on, you said three Scrooges. I don't know if that's a real show that I've never heard of, or if you misspelled three stooges. Can you look up three Scrooges right now? Because it sounds like a really shitty pitch that I could see, like some shitty executive being.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's like three of it are scrooges living together.
Speaker 1: The comedy is the future, the president. Stop trying to auto correct the fucking.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they probably miss uh, but that's such an that's such a purposeful. How could you possibly misspell stooge scrooge?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but yeah, there's nothing coming up for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you meant three stooges. We have American Internet though.
Speaker 2: So like the Three Stooges or my favorite The Mask animated series, which I didn't animated series.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was the animated series I love. I love the Mask.
Speaker 3: Look at the animated series was one of my first gay parodies I ever did.
Speaker 1: Because the I'll.
Speaker 3: Explain, Yeah, I hope the theme the theme song.
Speaker 1: I hated the theme song.
Speaker 4: It was really annoying and at the very end it would say a very long this is the It was like really annoying. So me and my buddies in elementary schools, it's a instead of the mask, it was the f slur nice And then like, uh, I just remember, I don't remember why, but I have to see the I have to see the opening again for to remember why. Like for some reason, he's like holding a dick in his hand. Because I don't know why, baby, Yeah, because I don't remember what, I'll look it up. Yeah, but I do remember. I remember hating the theme song because it was just like before we said cringe or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what I was feeling.
Speaker 4: But there was a few shows like that, Like there was a you know, like that old Japanese show the the they called it mask Writer in the in in in in America where it was like that bug fucking guy.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like Power Rangers. I can't remember the.
Speaker 3: The Common Writer.
Speaker 1: I love common so common Writer, but there was the Americanized version of it that like made it way worse. And uh, they also had that Ferbie dude. I don't know if you remember. Do you remember Ferby's. Yeah, I remember Serby's. So they had there was like a Ferbie. Ferbis were just not what they were just not gremlins, right, weren't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean kind of like that. I don't know, it's just like the same eyes. It was away from what I remember. The thing that was appealing that I remember kind of wanting for. It was like, oh, it's like a pet that I don't.
Speaker 3: Have to take care of. For McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember when they were doing that. It was crazy about the furbies that they would they would they would maintain a charge. Do you remember this so like they would basically like how they were built or something. I remember this first hand.
Speaker 1: I never made a plastic and someone made a hard plastic, someone made of what you made, like like fabric.
Speaker 3: Yeah that has not to do with anything that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: If you took the batteries out of a ferbie would still be on for a while, for like a little bit, and it would freak people out. I remember freaking me the fun out because I took I took the batteries out of it and kept talking.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, what's going on? Freaking the fuck out?
Speaker 1: I fucking love I love the fucking common writer. I was a big Power Rangers guy until maybe.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say that exact thing.
Speaker 1: Did you find it? I found it, but I just couldn't find anything that made me like why, why in my head do I have a memory of us making fun of him, like having a dick in his head in his in his hand instead of something else. Sure, but there's no such that. There's no such I think that necessarily reminds me of why. But I hated this. I hated this intro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: This is a mass. Yeah, this is really like it was too much for me. Man. I loved I loved the mask of the Men in Black cartoons smoking.
Speaker 3: I love the but the intro, seeing the intro intro, See the intro is crazy. The intro is so cool, dude. There's so much style in it that intro.
Speaker 1: I love it. Like their their shoulders are punching. It's not like moving like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's such a distinct, Like I don't think I've seen anything look like that ever.
Speaker 1: Again. I remember that show being I remember that show coming on on like Channel eleven, being like this show is that was a w B eleven show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, I loved I remember watching it a lot, but I don't remember anything about it because before.
Speaker 3: I just remember the intro.
Speaker 2: I was like, the man in Black, that's not the song, that's that's the that's this was just like that sister Sister or something.
Speaker 1: Like the Boom Boom boom or something. Look at these motherfuckers. Yeah, it's so sleek, dude, little shoulders, dude, it's so cool.
Speaker 3: What is it that's so cool about it?
Speaker 1: The aesthetic, the animation is great. I feel like this animation is the same as uh, there was a okay, well maybe that not so it was it was literally the Godzilla. Oh man, I remember that they were actually friends with Godzilla. I remember thee oh they're actually well not friend, but they were like god They would aim Godzilla things. Godzilla that listen. He never used his breath that much in that show made me upset. It was a giant Godzilla. It was a ginty iguana. That that that version was a ginty ga effective is in general, it made I think that one if if I remember correctly, I don't know if somebody told me this that uh, that version of it was. I think they tried to. I think like the guy that created.
Speaker 4: Godzilla or something, Sabbath tried to sabotage it because he's like, I don't want to make anything, and like, hey make him a gay iguana or something, and then and they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, and I think something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't I know that I know that that Godzilla, like the one that we have, the American one, the one that was here, that one goes to Japan and gets murdered by by the original Godzilla. That's something like that happened. I might be misremembering it might be like, it's a cool design for somebody that isn't Godzilla. Yeah. I like the Godzilla ninety ninety eight movie, but I was also a kid. I was, yeah, that seems the thing. I was like, this is cool until that he had babies and I was like, what does that father? So it's because that just implications as well, oh this is the end of days now because now there's going to be a bunch of them and they had kids with nothing, so we're done. Yeah, it's not because one Godzilla.
Speaker 2: Godzilla movie is not really rough too, because like I remember being really excited for the one with Brian Cranston in it and died immediately and the yeah they kill him in like the first eleven minutes, and I was like, oh, what are we doing.
Speaker 1: I like the last Godilla movie I had fun watching, which was that Godzilla Minus one.
Speaker 3: No, No, that one was I haven't seen any It was crazy because it was the force of nature.
Speaker 4: It was like going back to like here it is, we're going back, you know, that's what's called minus one, Like this is where we're going back to what made God'szilla dope.
Speaker 2: I love that everybody always has to go back we always like we steered, so we I know, we thought we thought it would be cool if Spider Man had uh, you know, anal polyps.
Speaker 3: But like we realized that that story didn't land. The problem is that I went back.
Speaker 2: He's he's a college student, he's street level anyway, here's the Hulk.
Speaker 3: To the Beast.
Speaker 1: Just like they always you have people, people will always get involved in all those change things. Everyone everyone of those change things. But then what happens as time goes by, the scenters gets destroyed and it turns into Spider Man's working with Tony Stark and as a billionaire, as all these resources, and then they overcorrect, which I think they did them see where they made him have nothing and no point live and it's like, did you do all that?
Speaker 3: That was a necessary?
Speaker 1: Like that movie? That movie is such a fuck you to that character. It's insane. It's like, what the fuck why they make him lose everything? There's also while saving everything up.
Speaker 3: There's also really no good reason for it because there's magic.
Speaker 1: I mean, so just fix it. Losing him, losing aunt may feels morbid.
Speaker 3: The more I think about that movie, the more I don't like it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't even know. I just I don't like I like seeing them together.
Speaker 2: I like seeing them together. But I could have got that from like a I don't know, I didn't need a whole movie for that. And then also, like, the first half of that movie is kind of not good, kind of bad. Actually, you can tell they shot it during COVID too, because everybody's not like on a green screen.
Speaker 1: They changed a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't bring this up. Have you seen anything about this War of the World's Oh my god? Oh what? There's a War of the World's movie right now. Okay, not in theaters. It's on Amazon with ice.
Speaker 3: Cube with ice Cube in it.
Speaker 1: And get this, is that why I keep seeing ice Cube on my Yeah? Probably, I mean didn't. I just didn't read it.
Speaker 3: I didn't read I just saw unless unless he finally melted.
Speaker 1: And that's like in the news melted ice Cube melted.
Speaker 2: The So there's a War of the World's movie that I guess was made in twenty twenty that that Amazon's just been sitting on. Oh and so they were just like, you know what, We're gonna release it now twenty twenty five. The world needs to see War of the World. Dewey ice Cube.
Speaker 1: War of the worlds.
Speaker 2: I want I want, I want you to I want you to just guess what the what the format of this movie is. Oh so it's not like I want you to guess what this movie is.
Speaker 4: I can't even begin to because my brain was like, well, they're just doing another remake of War of the World's big fucking vit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think it's like, you know, like an adventure with like aliens and yeah, the Watchtower fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's all all and it takes place on zoom, like through webcams.
Speaker 1: Oh, but that's usually Zoom is like stationary. Yeah. Yeah, so you're seeing yes, videos of the Yeah, the whole.
Speaker 2: Movie is literally ice Cubes sitting in front of his computer and then like some people skype him and then they go like, hey, a War of the World is happening, and then he goes no way, and then he and then it cuts to his monitor basically and then it shows like it shows him googling War of World's happening, and then it's just videos of War the World's happening. But it's like through the lens of like YouTube links or something. So they essentially they were kind of like, what if we did.
Speaker 1: War of the World's and clover Field but worse something like that. Yeah. I mean it's not even like it's so like some film and you never ever see it or whatever.
Speaker 2: Colorfield is like a found footage movie, which is like, there's some elements of that, but I give the idea that it's literally just them in front of a fucking webcam the entire time is so stupid.
Speaker 1: And for it to be War of the World it's such a like why like, what like leave War of the Worlds alone?
Speaker 3: I Yeah, first of all, even when Tom Cruise did a version, no one cared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw a bunch of times, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it hold.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it because of the kid element of it. And one thing that I liked about Scary Movie because they they lampooned in the fourth one. One thing that they that they emphasize because of how much I a lot of times kids can ruin a fucking film, especially Oh you Suck Dad, So they like really leaned into it in that Scary Movie. You know, even though that one wasn't very good because apparently that was the one that wasn't written by any waynes Bros.
Speaker 1: The fourth one. Yeah, but like the kids, like.
Speaker 4: The little girl kept getting hurt, like she kept getting fucked up, and then the older son like fucking despised him in a way that it was really it really made me feel good because I didn't like World of Awards with I just hate that aspect where it's.
Speaker 1: Like you're a deadbeat dad and then I'm like, shut the fuck up, kid, get out of here. I'm not I don't need like I'm there's a war of the world, like I don't, I don't need. Yeah, like kind of actually the world's happening, like the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's broke.
Speaker 4: It's like if like any any nagging kid in something. Yeah, So it's it's that, it's that.
Speaker 2: But I was so happy in a quiet place when that fucking look got dragged away by a demogorgan because.
Speaker 6: He was being stupid. He was being stupid Batterson. It didn't know, come on, should know, you should know, you should know, you should know this child. I wouldn't have made that mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't have made it long enough to make them as say, you'd have died, would made a Quiet Place, which one was Kinski.
Speaker 3: John Krasinski was in it. I don't remember who wrote it. Was he wrote it direct maybe not directed.
Speaker 1: I know he wrote it though, Yeah, that might have directed it and not wrote it. One of them.
Speaker 3: It's what Yeah, Okay, I see what you're saying. Yeah, I don't know anyway.
Speaker 1: I want to bring that up because it's it's got a It debuted with a zero on Rotten Tomatoes, which I didn't think was possible. That's everybody just working together. I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like there was.
Speaker 2: There has to be nothing about it that's even remotely like even because there are some movies that flop and there's like, yeah the concept is interesting or like the execution could have been cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just like nobody cares, Like we.
Speaker 1: Have War of the World.
Speaker 3: Why are you making it a Skype movie?
Speaker 1: Die, I definitely have ice Cube in it.
Speaker 3: You made me because because of how bad it sounds, I do want to check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of curious about it too. I believe that it's bad, Like I hate those movies like Unfriended was another one where it was like a horror movie about like and it all took place.
Speaker 3: It was all it was all like that.
Speaker 2: It was like the whole perspective of the movie was like a computer screen and like it would just turn on cameras. Sometimes it'd be it would be phone calls or like, you know, I feel it's very it's a pandemic fucking movie that I feel like I saw that.
Speaker 1: Or or I watched somebody describe it and I feel like.
Speaker 3: You might have watched like a YMS or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it actually might have been that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's how I saw it. It literally might have been that. Actually that was my experience with Unfriended, because I was like, I'm not watching this. Imagine anyway. We didn't even get to the sky squash on movies. Oh yeah, what was we got?
Speaker 2: We got off on a fucking tangent like like nobody's business. So he talked about, Yeah it was Uh. Didn't have access to shows my generation. Uh so mainly random nie shows that no one relates to, like The Three Stooges or my favorite, The Mask animated series. I was born in two thousand and six. For context, crazy Jesus Christy.
Speaker 1: So this motherfucker is like nineteen or something. Watching The Mask Is that true? Yeah, yeah, I guess what the god damn it moments got scared? What scared me?
Speaker 3: You got scared by your phone, which scared him, and that scared me.
Speaker 1: Nothing makes scaring dude crazy? You just chain lightning. I hate nothing more than that someone getting scared, and I get scared because they get scared.
Speaker 2: That's like when somebody vomiting makes you throw up. You're like, oh no, like it's like, damn it, I wasn't even sick. Yeah, like you just did this ruin to your me sick. You raked me with sick anyway. He's so my question is, what are some shows or movies that you have no business knowing?
Speaker 4: Matched Bonanza? That same imagine Bonanza Bonanza? I so hass the fat retarded son?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: I thought for about three seconds about buying his hat for twelve hundred dollars three like about three seconds because I just I was like, and then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, also for some episode of Duke's Bazard, I don't know what was the Confederate flag on that car? Generally that's what it was. Yeah, the fuck is this flag? I see? That's why when I saw that when I was in school, I was like why did this flag bring up sort of familiar.
Speaker 4: Feelings to me that I have no business dumb racist boys or added again like like like they do some rampy thing and then it like does the freeze frame. I know they spending a lot of like pop culture references.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. I feel like kyle X why something I shouldn't? What the hell's that? I know?
Speaker 3: I've heard that it's like a show.
Speaker 1: About a It's like a young adult kind of show with like a kid who was like a cloned or something.
Speaker 3: He's like born a clone or he's more than a belly button or something, so he's not.
Speaker 1: Really remember the not belly button, And that was the whole crux of the show. Like that was the pitch of the show. I'm convinced, but I'm convinced.
Speaker 3: They were like a kid has no belly button and then ABC Family was like, yes, we.
Speaker 1: Have to have this idea.
Speaker 3: What's another show that I watched.
Speaker 1: There's three seasons of Kylex Why I know you just have a belly butt? Because he wasn't incubated. He looks stupid, like he's like like why does he look like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks way weirder than I remember.
Speaker 1: Like he looks that's just what he looks, like, what the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: I remember him looking Actually, the more I'm seeing it, the more I'm remembering, Like in my mind's eye, am remembering.
Speaker 1: Like that gets evil and like, okay, last episode, last scenes, he looks evil. Now you see that on the right.
Speaker 2: He's been through a lot. Man, he got a belly button, implanted, you gotta give you a.
Speaker 3: Why we got to give you one.
Speaker 1: I don't like how he looks, Dude, that's crazy, Like he's just a white guy. Dude, Well, I think they just did. Like I think he's trying too hard to be like I'm different and I know what you mean. I'm not just a white leading man.
Speaker 3: I am also on TV. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I just I just remember that he had no belly button, and that was like a big topic of conversation. There were posters of him like pulling a shirt up and there was no belly button, and that was like it's supposed to get you hooked.
Speaker 1: Whoa iber being like why is this? So?
Speaker 2: I remember just switching to it every now and again because I would see you know on the info would you'd see something sounds like I want to what Kyle likes?
Speaker 1: Why is up to?
Speaker 3: And it was never anything interesting.
Speaker 1: I remember, like Veronica Kamar's No Motions.
Speaker 3: Dark Angel.
Speaker 1: Dark Angel is another one which I was introduced.
Speaker 3: My boy I was introduced for that show.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I've been following that guy's career for way too long.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I was introduced to that show Dark Angel by the Xbox game. There was no Xbox, right, Yeah, my aunt had it.
Speaker 1: We had that. She watched the show.
Speaker 2: She was kind of a game she she kind of played video games and not really like she wasn't into it, but like she just kind of did sometimes. She had an Xbox at the time, which was kind of crazy because it's like a new machine. But yeah, she had like all these weird she had Hunted, the Reckoning and Dark Angel. It's like, these are really strange combination of games.
Speaker 1: You're You're, You're was. It was one of those you know, she's on the cop, dude, she's one of the She's a crystal girly not even she probably was. You probably didn't know that phase of her. She probably was exiting that phase. She's also clearly black, but that doesn't mean she's not a crystal girl. No, no, no, I'm saying like it was always one of the members, like oh, yeah, you're clearly black, all right. Everybody has those where it's like she's a different race. Oh, she's clearly got there, she's clearly like, oh, she clearly has like African like you're you're you're you are black to yeah, clearly clear Everyone has those where it's like you did like the picture of the family reunion and it's like you're a different race. The first time I saw now by No guy was in hot topic, oh screaming run away. It made me feel like that's why it's like an that's like negative. Yeah. It kind of made me feel like, well, you kind of belong here, don't you. Yeah, you are weird. You're in, You're in, You're in the weird alternative stuff.
Speaker 4: You don't really you're not accepted in anywhere, not necessarily, you know, at least in my eyes, because I don't accept.
Speaker 3: You touch me, but I would like I would talk to I wouldn't want touch. If they touch you, it like spreads to you.
Speaker 1: Immediately stop it. Someone get him away from.
Speaker 3: Me quick, oh, man, and you become white.
Speaker 1: You become the white person, the white you in the AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'd be So it's been like making a bunch of versions, but I'm like, I can't support this, Like the there was like I think there was like a horse one or something, or it was just just dumb variants that I'm like, I'm not cherring anymore.
Speaker 3: Move on. Uh so, let's see Ozzy Oz died.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid.
Speaker 6: I am dead.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking den I'm really dad. Yo, I am yo yo. I am dead.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he says. He says, uh, I am.
Speaker 1: Dead, not even dead man, I am man. Stupid dead lads. Your slander of Little Caesars reminded me of one one of the strangest traditions I've had growing up.
Speaker 3: I used to play poker with my cousins.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 3: I think I've only played poker with cousins. I think the last time I played.
Speaker 2: The first time I played poker without my cousins was in Vegas for our friend's bachelor party. Hey, poker, I used to be I used to be very good at it, and.
Speaker 1: Then I just I lost it. Anyway, he says.
Speaker 2: We'd plan to start right after a little Caesars would close, then go hang out in the parking lot. Once they closed, they'd bring their extra pizzas to the dumpster and set them in there. We'd then wait for them to leave and grab them all, then have dumpster pizza raccoon as our meal during our lizen.
Speaker 1: He's literally me and my raccoon friends would wait further to set the pizza the dust. You would drive over our raccoon. This is adorable, little raccoon.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just like a saturn or something. It's not even like a particularly done up vehicle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's not. It's nothing that really, it's distinct that it's for raccoon. Yeah, they just call it they they of course they would. Yeah, it's kind of like how people call like their apartment like home base or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we had Alpha House in Beta House.
Speaker 1: You remember that. Yeah, it was dumb.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so he said, yeah, dumpster pizza was our meal during our poker tournaments. What are the weirdest things that you never thought about at the time but would probably revolt most people?
Speaker 3: Got Listen. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 2: It is crazy to me that it didn't occur to you at the time that that was crazy, or then that was like a at the very least, if not crazy, something that is not normal behavior.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did it ever occur to you that that little Caesars belonged in the dumpster? Yeah? Like why would you eat?
Speaker 2: I look to be fair, I do get it on some level, like the the willingness to throw away at the end of the day, perfectly good food is infuriating, and there is like if I, if I cared enough, I probably.
Speaker 1: Would have done stuff, threw weigh so much food every night. It was on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that radicalized me. I think that that was the thing that radicalized me.
Speaker 1: I think a couple of true The first true thing that radicalized me was like, oh, food scarcity isn't real at all.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy. It's pretty gross. I knew a guy that worked there. It was like a friend of a friend and he would bring over after a ship just bags of just food. I would get the fucking croissants and.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just it's annoy it's insane. It is actually like why like seeing that happen and being like dude, and like you can't we can't even take it as workers exactly.
Speaker 3: We can't even take it.
Speaker 1: Why because bullshit, Because because the company's more afraid of somebody taking the food, getting sick from it and ensuing them, then you know, feeding people that need food.
Speaker 4: The thing that annoys me is that there's some states I think that had these to make it to bypass the liability. It's like, okay, y'all can do this, but know that these companies cannot be liable.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that's literally how it should be. That's literally all it would take. Yeah, white literally, that's why. Why is it not like that everywhere?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, it's listen, it was just little Caesars I was talking about that belongs to the dumpster.
Speaker 1: Fair yeah, everything else because even if it was that's cold too.
Speaker 3: It's a cold little Caesars in a dumpster. Everything about the dude, you can't even reheat no Caesars, like blow up your house. All the traces of tinfoil and the micro like, why does my pizza like.
Speaker 1: A fucking plasma globe? And in bam, your house is fucking I get it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people are like, oh, free food, Yeah, I guess I don't when I when I got older, I started being like, what, no, I'll pay a little bit. That's what we did for beer. We used to buy cheap beer, and then we have jobs. Where are we buying cheap beer? This is stupid, you know?
Speaker 1: And then we started buying better beer. The creature that would be inside of that's like you imagine you go in the open and someone's throaty in there feeding on it, and like whatever that creature is, it's terrifying. Person that's feeding on Little Jesus in a trash can you probably you probably shouldn't see You probably should see something. What's the food that you're that you're most likely, like from a restaurant or like from a place like that that you are most likely to be okay with, Like yeah, yeah, I'll I'll take it at the end of the day out of the garbage curry chicken, Like if there's some fucking good ass curry and like rice and fucking mix.
Speaker 3: Like chicken would scare me.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like a real meal would for some beef pies, I'm thinking more like donuts or something, you know what I mean, I would feel more comfortable, like if they if they had like a bag of donuts and I threw it in the track get.
Speaker 1: Really bad at the end of the day. Man, if those that have been sitting.
Speaker 4: Bad, man, if you you know, they're supposed to be making them throughout the day though, if it's if it's a real donut.
Speaker 1: Shot, that's true. But if it's like if it's like a batch at the end of the day, it's like maybe, like I just from what I've known every donut shop I work that by the end of the day, donuts are fucking terrible. Like there's there's such a huge decline from what they were. I mean they decline even they decline even when they're showing in a fucking you know, in the box and they come in you like that's why like chrispy Kreme they make them when you order it. Bothers me how many they sell it once?
Speaker 2: Like have a supermarket, like because sometimes I want donuts and I'm just like I just want like maybe.
Speaker 1: Like do you want a donut? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Or even just like if I want a few for like I want like maybe like three, you know, for like the threes. No, they sell like sixes and then like twelves and then you're just like this is gonna go bad and like two days.
Speaker 4: It's rare when you see those boxes, they'll be a little small ones there, right, Yeah, it's rare.
Speaker 1: You'll rarely see them, you'll buy them. That's why I have genuinely never in my life seen them. Yeah, yeah, I always like to the party. I guess I've seen them at a Ralphs, but I don't know which one. I don't recently and I was like, this shit is so sugary, but so fucking.
Speaker 3: I love a glazes donut. So a simple glaze donut, elem. I like a blaze donut might be like chocolate and glaze.
Speaker 1: Bro I'm actually I'm on that.
Speaker 3: I don't hate that either.
Speaker 1: The strawberry glazes too. I like donuts in general. They're I'm more of a cheese, pastry, cheese, Danish kind of guy. Probably a blueberry of.
Speaker 2: The pastries that I've had. I think a glazed donut is probably like in my tops, very very good, so simple.
Speaker 4: Also sometimes just a simple powdered sugar doughnut. I don't know what it is about the chemistry of sugar once you grind it up in a powder that makes it totally delicious.
Speaker 1: Old fashioned dot is good sometimes to coffee, like it's the cake just just without anything on it. I don't really do that. I don't even like coffee, but it was I don't know what you mean. I kind of liked the pretty good, but I like them in the same way that I like cheeriosm you know what I mean to me, it's I'll get the I love the contrast of Lucky charms. I love it too. The sweet dude.
Speaker 3: I ironically really like the bland things in Lucky.
Speaker 1: It works lightly of sugar on it. It's probably so much like default erios are bland. Yeah, and I do like those too. I like rice a lot, and rice it's probably the this fucking it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wonder because like, what kind of rice do you get? What's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Brown? Rice? Mostly now mostly brown, just to be like fucking slightly slightly bit better about eating.
Speaker 4: But I prefer just some nice like what kind of like because like say, I used to be a jasmine rice guys good, but then Jojo would get Boss Madi and it fucked me up.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is way better than jasmine. Anybody tell me.
Speaker 3: He's good as well too.
Speaker 1: It smells amazing when it's cooked. I didn't even know that because I never got it. I'm like, all right, what's the that they give you at Zanku? That's probably buz many rice. That that's good.
Speaker 3: I love stuff.
Speaker 1: It smells so good. I don't know what rice I don't like.
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't even know, because usually my mom would get like just a regular long grain, very plain, nothing to it's kind of what I get. Yeah, but then Jasmine, I like Jazzmine's consistency a little bit better. And then but I can't do anything about bos Mady. Now it's crazy like eight Indians and like that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't whatever rice makes sticky rice got however, whatever kind of rice, whatever that is that rice grain is, I would eat that all day.
Speaker 4: I would stick that ship awesome will come yum, just somebody busting on your rice before you know it sticks together.
Speaker 2: Did you see that video, by the way, Oh my god, So the most cringe video I've seen in my entire fucking life. Probably there's a I think you saw it it was did you see it in the Tesla? So there's a guy in a tesla. Yeah, there's a guy in a tesla and he's using uh grack ai and he's like, he's basically he's like, all right, let's try out grock AI and he's just basically like, you haven't seen this not at all.
Speaker 3: I'm curious on it's it's h I wish he did. It is one of the roughest.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I didn't finish the video because.
Speaker 3: It's it's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 1: One of the main reasons why, Yes, one of the main reasons why I didn't finish it is because it's uh. Ethan Ralph did something very similar.
Speaker 4: Actually basically the exact same thing. So as soon as I saw this setup, I was like I immediately I was like, this is so gay.
Speaker 3: No, I'm done.
Speaker 1: So are you are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna apologize to the audience here because this is I'm not even exaggerating. This really hurt me, like it like I haven't cringed to a point where So let's let's so, this is a guy in his Tesla testing out GROCKI in the tesla.
Speaker 1: So cool, let's test so cool rocket. Good morning, bitch, good fucking morning to you too. You just crave bastard. What's the vibe today? I want to talk about jacking off in Tesla or shoving something wild up your ass to kickstart this glorious Linthicum Hight sunrise. I'm ready to get nasty and start a goddamn riot. So hit me with your most unhinged bullshit fucke riot. Hell yeah, some motherfucker, let's burn it all down. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't go anymore. I can't go anymore.
Speaker 1: I the hearing the fuck yeah riot thing kind of it made like I was like my soul wanted so I can actually see how it is.
Speaker 2: It's yes, well the whole it's just so clearly Elon's personality of just like I think cursing is funny, yes, and yeah, man, it's just so like I'm so we're so counterculture and it's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Like how old are your face? Is crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you depraved bastard.
Speaker 2: You think there's a point where like it calls him a filthy genius or something, and I'm just like, what, that's not even like a I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, man, It's it's these insult Tesla people. Man.
Speaker 3: It's the it is.
Speaker 2: I'm not even exaggerating it is. It is the most i've cringed at something and felt it in many, many, many many years. Yeah, I was that there are people like that at all.
Speaker 4: Ethan Ralph was consulted. Basically, groc has become his co host. That's it's bad and at one point he was just having rock whisper like sexy stuff.
Speaker 2: Imagine being so unlikable that you can only turn to a manufactured person for real, into.
Speaker 1: A sty for real. That's exactly what is Did they do? Didn't he open like a Tesla diner or something like that? I had? Yeah, I think I heard something like you know, yeah, I think, oh, it's it's in West Hollywood, one of the hose, one of the hose.
Speaker 3: I'm curious about that. I wonder what they would even sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw a twelve dollar bacon. I saw a twelve dollars strip of bacon.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like, what the fuck is this? Sounds like a steal let me. I can find it because I remember seeing that going around. I'm like, what the fuck is this? You're targe.
Speaker 2: I would lose, you know, I lost my ship in Vegas for our friend's Batchfoot party because I was like drunk and I wanted pizza and the fucking slice was like ten bucks, and that to me was egregious.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I was like loud about it, and I always got beat up.
Speaker 2: Twelve dollars for a strip of bacons, okay, send me an assassinating To be fair, it looks like it's like five.
Speaker 1: Pieces, so oh, I'm sorry, four oh four.
Speaker 4: Strips of maple glaze black pepper bacon, served with choice of dip. And that's twelve dollars for slices of bacon. I'm like, no, thea the burger is twelve dollars and it has slices of bacon on it.
Speaker 1: Something about something about the four feels egregious to me. It's fucking me.
Speaker 2: Like if you did five, I would still find it annoying, but like five at least feels like a well rounded kind of like all right, a piece.
Speaker 1: I don't know, a piece of bacon isn't worth three dollars.
Speaker 3: No, I don't agree. Yeah, I don't think so either. It's gotta be.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, like two dollars.
Speaker 3: The Tesla Diner, Yeah, you go and get water. I had a couple of water, Please.
Speaker 1: Get it.
Speaker 3: Just try and completely.
Speaker 2: I mean, what really would be the is the Tesla Dynal dining and dashing out of Tesla Dining would be pretty good because I'm never going back.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: I felt like, or was I yesterday because I was saying like, it would be so easy to do that somewhere that I was never gonna go again because we just got into the area and then we're trying out a couple of new places. I think I think it might have been that Kauhi place. Actually, I was just talking about we just lea but then the food was pretty good. I'm like, oh, I'll come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair, all right, let's uh but yeah, I had to bring up that because I fucking it hurt me and I can't be the only one suffering.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, it isn't it isn't. Uh weho, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just as soon as I zoom out, just looking at the freeways makes want to vomit.
Speaker 1: Look on that bro. Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 4: That's kind of a you know, the trade off where it's like I'm in a I'm in an area that I really like, but getting home it's like, Okay, it's two days a week. Yeah, we coming here wasn't bad. I'm also going to get that express lane thing take the one ten absolutely so that'll.
Speaker 1: Cut me some traffic.
Speaker 3: How did it take you to get get up here?
Speaker 1: Uh so because of that thing? It took me about it. It took me an hour, so it norly So basically the average will probably be like twenty five minutes. No no, no, no no no from Fullerton absolutely not. Isn't that that's not further with than Anheim, which would it was a little bit before Anaheim. But I think your your memory does is.
Speaker 3: It because of the time? Should we go like earlier?
Speaker 1: Well it would if we went like a half hour earlier. I think that would help by maybe like ten to fifteen minutes. I bet well, well, like we maybe we can experiment. Yeah, we'll figure out later certainly not later later because later because later it's like I'm talking about like afternoon time, like coming here around because come because after noon is like because isn't it like are you live here?
Speaker 3: Isn't even the worst like going into evening times so much?
Speaker 1: So? I mean, I mean so after six is when it starts calming down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the worst is you know when when the the nine to get off, like anything anything past three pm is fucked like, so basically me getting home this time is gonna suck, dick, but it's I'm getting I'll at least be on the tail end of the the first shifters that are getting off, like the six to three years, I'll be on the tail end of them getting off, So won't be as bad as if I like, oh, the four thirty. I used to get off at four thirty, and that was a fucking nightmare. Driving from uh Glendale to Hassiena Heights took fucking forever thirty miles and.
Speaker 1: It took like fucking I know, yeah it takes five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, Frank and Tubby wrote in he says, uh, what's up, Skinny Fat, Big Fat, and Obi saga when you all praising good food, tell us the worst dish you ever had? Is it comparable to the chicken that Joe or whichever or whichever friend had. I still think about that dish sometimes, where like or not the chicken that Joe had. But like the time I ordered something.
Speaker 1: I remember that That's what I was thinking about it, Like you couldn't know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 2: I did like I walked outside. I guess it must have been like two Postmates people arriving at the same time. We got our order switched. It looked like mine, It looked like it was coming from the place that I usually order from. I picked it up, I got it, and it was the most offensive thing I've ever smelled in my life.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck that shit was, man, it was something.
Speaker 1: It was something peculiar.
Speaker 2: I wish I should have recorded it or something, because I really I don't.
Speaker 3: I still don't know what it is. But I had a little bit. I think I had like a bite of it, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, this is you actually tasted it? Joe Joe had Joe had it. I gave it to Joe and I think Joe just hate it.
Speaker 1: You just finished.
Speaker 3: But I was curious that it was.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is insane.
Speaker 3: That shi It was terrible. I think we had to like that was like in the walls of the apartment for weeks.
Speaker 1: Wow, what is the worst I ever had in my life that I'm like by eight And I was like, this is disgusting. Yeah, I don't think you know what. I don't like crazy, you know what? I don't like, just a bad opinion. I don't like conchas, man, I don't know what I don't like.
Speaker 3: Are like they're like how do you spell that?
Speaker 1: Uh ceo and c h a. So conchas are like pastries. They are like the Mexican brass sweet bread. Oh now we make those. Puerto Ricans make these as well. They taste so much better the Caribbean ones. The Mexican ones. I don't know. I don't know if I've ever had one of these. I don't know what the fuck are the Mexican ones. They are so bad. I think it's that I think it's the same bread as tortas for the most part. Maybe no, no, I can't be because torta bread is not sweet.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's similar to balo maybe band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's so gross. I hate Thortha's. Yeah, I like Ththa's.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like freaking Oh my god, I want so bad the.
Speaker 1: I was talking about that we had. We had those middle middle school. They're called taco pockets, but they're like.
Speaker 3: Great, dude, there was a place there was a that's just not what they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The building that we used to live in used to have a food truck that came by every Tuesday, and it was like really like it was super convenient. I really missed that, actually I do, but yeah, because it was always something different.
Speaker 3: It was never like the same that.
Speaker 1: Soul food when they had that time was great good.
Speaker 2: They had a chicken and waffles truck that was surprisingly good. And then they had an e banaa truck there once, and it was just like I was losing my ship at that because they had like the the the pivento olives in it. They had like the fucking exactly how I would make it like the ground beef, just like oh, and then I never saw them again.
Speaker 3: I should take a picture of it, just remember like what the truck was.
Speaker 1: So I didn't think. I just assumed they would be back when they died.
Speaker 3: They probably did over COVID.
Speaker 1: They probably fucking to the point they couldn't well I was doing during COVID, that's true. I remember the name of that fucking place that the fucking brought the soul balls. So I always took a picture of the trucks for that very reason. Yeah, smart, You're smart. That's why I didn't do this because they they're like, oh, well it's gone.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what the worst.
Speaker 2: I didn't have it because I had like a spider sense telling me I shouldn't have it. But like for one of the last stand the Sacred shows, I think it was in Houston or Dallas, I can't remember. We were in one of the I think Houston, but like we went out after the show and there was there was a food truck.
Speaker 1: That was making pizza.
Speaker 3: We're like, oh, what the fuck is this? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: And I think I had like some slogan that made me want to try because I was just like, that looks so weird. And Dustin got one and I got one. And I'm not even exaggerating to you. It was gray, Like the cheese was gray.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how cheese grays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like how through age, I don't know. Like it looked like it was gray scaling, like it looked like it was like in the past. As I was looking at it, it was it was truly crazy and I was like, I I'm not gonna eat this. I think Dustin had it, but like you didn't like it?
Speaker 1: I would, that's crazy? Why would you? Whyould you eat it? Were.
Speaker 2: I mean, we were drunk and kind of we're not drunk, but like, you know, we were. We were we were having some drinks and we were just hungry. We needed food and Houston isn't exactly a thriving Yeah, it's not New York. I'm not gonna be able to get sushi like midnight, you know. So we had the pizza truck and that was it. And the way he handed it to us was crazy. I remember too, because he was just like, like so ungrateful for the fact that we were business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't really have a great example of something truly disgusting, at least I think I would remember. I was a little bit repulsed by I was hanging out with this girl and she oh we went to and an Anaheim. Yeah, and uh yeah, I guess for people that don't know what Roscoes is.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another roscos Oh wow, Roscoe's flower I purium. Oh, well, ignore him, get to you. Yeah, and they're eating there. Unfortunately, Roscoe's insurance. I've ever gotten in churns from there. Unfortunately. Where was I I went? I went there Roscoe's Urgent Care. Guys. Please you know, so you know Asians eat everything right, what you know? You know, they they're not anything like us.
Speaker 2: I see like a live octopus yea, as it's crying and like writing a sign that says police do please help me. This is so cool, I think, and I feel, and I'm thinking about this right now as you're doing it to me.
Speaker 1: They read it and they just squeeze harder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then types out it writes out, now do you fucking Octopus City?
Speaker 2: There's like a settlement of OCTOPI oh yeah, Like I think I'm not even joking, Like it was like off the coast of like I think Octo City?
Speaker 1: What Octo City? You know? What's crazy is that?
Speaker 2: Like you said that, and I thought you might be right because then there were two settlements and one of them was like Octopolis and the other one was like, I don't know, something o Stantonople or something, I don't know, something.
Speaker 1: Like that should have been Octo City. Man. It's like you ever hear that R. Kelly song Gotham City? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was of course the Batman in Forever song. Oh like I forgot Now what's going through my head is like the chorus instead of saying Gotham City saying Octo City.
Speaker 1: So it's like, uh r Kelly with tentacles Octo City or whatever the fuck. So I think that in a different universe, it's Octo Kelly.
Speaker 4: And he's pissing on fucking eight fucking fourteen year old OCTOPI.
Speaker 2: If you piss on eight fourteen year olds, the ages actually add up to over age of consent.
Speaker 1: So it's fine. Yeah, that's why you got away with that. Yeah, that's why they let him off. That's why the jury of his peers let him off.
Speaker 2: Like the facts of the matter are, if you add all the if you add all the defender's agents together, they're well above.
Speaker 1: Legally, You're like, you are Octo free to go? They put yeah, they do an Octy oh man, Yeah yeah, whatever whatever. I don't even know what I was gonna say. Read the names. I'm Octo man.
Speaker 3: Feeling really Octo tired right now.
Speaker 1: Terrible pitch.
Speaker 3: We should try to like.
Speaker 2: Pitch this show to like a fucking we should try to like make a pitch bible, like a pitch deck, like bring it to Netflix or Something's like I got an idea, guy's Octo City and it's there's octopuses in a city, and uh, they put Octa in front of things and that's the show.
Speaker 1: Great, how much we need a million?
Speaker 3: Well, well I'll settle for one.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred nine hundred million dollars right now. That's it. That's all you need.
Speaker 3: That's the only give you maybe like ten grand for like the entire season.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, we did. We just pocket the buddy and we do everything. So we just do a home video.
Speaker 2: We don't even use the cameras that like are are like supposed to be used for like like we'll just use like a JBC cam quarter JV.
Speaker 3: So we're doing like they did.
Speaker 2: The Pilot's always Sonny fucking seven man seventy eight to eighty.
Speaker 1: I two eighty.
Speaker 2: I then interlace statements, Oh my god, all right, we're gonna go onto, We're gonna go on to names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're fucking losing the plot times I watched for eighty.
Speaker 4: I watched a Lebron Slam Dunk compilation for almost twenty minutes before I realized I was in four eighty.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck am I doing? Because I put it in just to save us bandwidth.
Speaker 4: If I was playing something and then I stopped playing something and I watched almost the entire thing With that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I remember doing that with porn for a while, where I would like I would I would make porn like the lowest quality possible. Yeah, added something go four P I think technically is the lowest. Well I guess one P is the lowest, but like generally things are, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can. I wonder if my does my editing sofer have that ability to do that?
Speaker 3: I'm sure yeah, or do I just have to keep probably to make something until it turns that fucking quality. Do that for one of the shows that would take a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what I'm gonna just appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take one minute, one minute of the beginning of the episode, one octo minute, Yeah, one octo minute, and then that's eight minutes octo render it like one hundred times eight minutes. What I what else gonna look, I'm gonna render it like I'll render it thirty times.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get crazy. I'm gonna say a hundred times octo thirty octo thirty, which is forty times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't stop octo bating.
Speaker 1: That's eight masterbate five figures. That's eight masturbate.
Speaker 2: No, it's just masturbating, but with octo in front doctor yeah eight yeah, but like that doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: What it doesn't matter. Yeah, it wasn't. Why is it Octa because it's we're in Octo city, baby, were in eight city city of every bedroom is an eight bedroom, so one bedrooms eight bedroom, but two bedrooms of sixteen bedrooms in piece Octa Osborne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Octa oct Octavius whatever, that's the name of the Octobar as the octob.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that I'm riding off the rails on eight crazy drinks, the rails, crazy, the sheer, forcing that excess.
Speaker 2: God bless America. All Right, we're gonna read the uh, we're gonna read the names now. I remember, I don't even know what today's episode was. We're gonna go go to Patronic complast of snark Tank. Remember, don't be afraid sometimes when you click on the link of which shows up, don't mind it crazy, don't don't bother. It's not real, I promise. Uh go over there, send us some money, give us a dollar early ad free access exclusive episodes.
Speaker 1: We just did. Probably should have said this, at the top of the show. I remember it.
Speaker 2: Next time we did a top ten games list of all of us. It was fun to go through. That's exclusive to Patreon. We can't make that public because there's an N word in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: So like it's good, it's good, Derek. Actually, come on, man, I thought I said it. Well, No, I said at the end. Actually I said at the end. Great, No, in the beginning of the episode. Oh wait, maybe that was the other extra, Ammo. I don't know. It was the latest one. Yeah, the latest one you you said at the end of the very beginning. Really yeah, damn, dude, check Jack.
Speaker 3: I've been saying it as much.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of myself. I told them back a little bit.
Speaker 3: I can't stop saying the octo in word.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it before we leave it today. Word for that, Derek, I'm gonna say that. Okay, that's cool, that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that we're doing this.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Go over to Paton Star Tank the start Tank to shop.
Speaker 1: For merch.
Speaker 2: Count me down one, mister, massive fucking forehead profile picture profile pictures, baby me. Let's see, it's a pretty normal sized forehead for a little kid. It's big, but it's like it's not like you don't got chrome doome exactly.
Speaker 1: Eight seconds? Eight seconds? Jack, But I just wanted to stop nightmare on section eight? Is that just every section eight? That would be so much sadder than another one. A picture fucking is promo pictures a Hitler with air pods and a fad Oh, just the one when that HiT's the Oh forgot about that ship where there was like the the drip, the AirPod drip thing that was like a thing for a minute, I remember Drippler. It was like putting it on. Every Rippler is great. Yeah, that's clean, that's fucking that man's a monster. That's fucking octo.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Yeah, for a while at the air pod.
Speaker 1: It falls apart, it falls apart.
Speaker 3: It's just Octo. Hitler's basically air pods and waves like for a while, like, oh I do remember that, Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 1: It was good. It looks good. Dominican, he does, he does, he does, Doman Donalds Donalds Donald's.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, that's crazy. All the dead Spider I started balding at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that is sad.
Speaker 2: My hairline has never been particularly good. And my hair has always been kind of thin. But like that's fucking rough.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Usually if you're not really going through it by the time you're hit like twenty five, usually chilling.
Speaker 2: I mean the way I've seen my dad, Like my dad just has like thin hair, and it's just like all right, I guess that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all there, but it's thin. Yeah. Does your mom have a lot of hair hair and isn't Yeah? Yeah, I mean it's it's like you got it for your mother. If I'm a saken, maybe well her hair is thin too, like they're but they both have thin hair.
Speaker 3: They both have like fine hair.
Speaker 1: It's it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But uh, if I started balling at fall fourteen, I would have killed myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not I could not be. I couldnot be short blind and ball at fifty at fifteen, fucking like Luthras. Whereas the dentist there, they were telling me too, it's like you ever have brain? Do you ever have braces when you're hair? I was like no, specifically, I said, I said, I would never do that. Yeah, because I couldn't. I simply couldn't afford that.
Speaker 3: You just gotta suffer. You's gotta like no, I simply I couldn't suffer.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be short, blind, scrawny, on nerd and have braces Like that was like the one saving grace for me was that I didn't have braces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, at a certain moment, might as well, you know, google full play, you know, because you had all of other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure that's what I was thinking of when I was like eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: It would be like now, I probably wouldn't made that guarantee that he would.
Speaker 1: Be get molested every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They walk into schools, would be like hey you you you hey, hey, bully face, the other teachers behind you, and then the principal just pushes you and you fall over them.
Speaker 2: Braces looks fucking crazy to me, Like like, I still kind of don't really understand.
Speaker 3: Different now to look like when we were younger, because I was.
Speaker 2: Crazy, looked genuinely like it looked like cyberpunk ship looks like.
Speaker 1: I used to.
Speaker 4: There was a moment where I liked braces when I was a little kid. I'm like, I like to look like all the girls all looks cute. There was like these colors on them and ship like this. But then I noticed something that people don't take care of their teeth. Well that wear braces, and so you would see like the food and so people they just don't do it because it's in the way.
Speaker 1: They have braces. You gotta brush your teeth, the bitch to clean outld imagine also the moment you get hit in your mouth you got braces, that ship changes your fucking like some bullshit happened. That ship changes because all my friends have brakes. That should happen to them. They fell on their faces and then they had to pull their lips off of their bracelet.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I can imagine they just believe it. I feel like that's I can't do that.
Speaker 4: I had snake bikes, just regular, not even big deal, nothing like races. Yeah, I got snake bit by face no no, no piercings, so I know, snake bikes.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: I had a Prince Albert a few months I fell coward, Oh you fell? How did you fall? They just fell out?
Speaker 3: Did you fall down like a stairs on the rail And.
Speaker 1: Then I'm sorry, I'm try that happened.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I had the chaplain for a little bit, and they really try to go that. I don't even know what that is. That's like when they pierced the polyps in your anal gavity. You look in my asshole, there's like a fucking like a jeweled section.
Speaker 3: It looks like it looks like a Rockefeller on Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck Christmas time? I have a jeweled asshole. I mean, I'm sure someone's got it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't that colon I've seen personally. I paid.
Speaker 1: I paid his only fans. It's interesting. So Blair Blair, it's bigger than mine.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that she blocks me.
Speaker 1: She blocked all right, I think you said, will happen?
Speaker 3: I remember, I genuinely don't know. I said nothing.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's weird. I wonder, Yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Because I was like vocal about critiquing the ship that she probably aligns herself with, so she took it personally like they all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, maybe she like muted me before blocking me. I don't think she blocks. But when she lies about a bunch of things, I mean, hers experience and interesting, it's curious, curious ever, whatever, dude, whatever was talk about pro lapsing ass kids shouldn't transition, And I remember in a video a long time she was like, I know I was TRANSLS five and I'm like, ok so, oh so you're just lying then about kids shouldn't transition when you were sure meaning that she knew. No, she's she's not a melody. She's different, different her. She the biggest cock. I mean, uh real, vener, I meant heart, she's the biggest heart. She's the biggest throbbing heart that I've ever seen. It looks like Chris Redfields are I love her heart explodes on my face?
Speaker 3: Sween is too dumb to be black? Chris gets his card?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What is it? What is the philosophy of that sweet is too dumb to be black? Is that? What? What does that mean? Is that like a is that like a semi compliment? Yeah, like to be black? And then you get the card?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm dumb. But I mean this is actually confusing me somehow. So you you lose your blackness and it's now transferred to you? Is that what's being said?
Speaker 1: So because I'm so dumb, I lost my blackness? Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, next time, thorough thorough explanation, find me and sweans toothcap, Find me and means tooth gap, like the end scene from Gently's the one defending him from the meanies in the home on nice Rape, getting my dick sucked by an elephant trunk Texas red Delta Gamma, big gay beetlesucking beetle dig for the taste.
Speaker 3: Uh literally fed this toddler last week? Why is this all?
Speaker 2: Crying squimp his bugs clamil les quire the third, I'm a cook, I am a hole mo oh cockpie.
Speaker 1: Fagiohead, fagiohead, fagio ahead. Is so stupid you, sir?
Speaker 3: Guild Master beatles hung his beetle girl. I'm akay load.
Speaker 1: What the hell am I whatever? I drinks fucking queer, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I grow so long.
Speaker 1: There we go. I want you to know the chorus each calumbary.
Speaker 2: You already search portal radio loop ten hours and go to five hours nineteen minutes.
Speaker 3: We did do this, some fucking guy, what ass king ass ripper, king ass ribber of chorus?
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 3: Forgot his mother's man. It's like it's like it's a fake trucker voice to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, someone farting like that is funny because it's like, if that person's real, they're dying. Yeah, he's just lactose and tall and just drinks milk all day. You die from that eventually, though, we get sick, you get cross.
Speaker 3: Sween said.
Speaker 2: Sween said Rich starts at over five hundred k annually. By the way, that's it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh. To the chorus of the Trooper by Iron Maiden Calm, I really know that song. It's come.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's all it's all caps.
Speaker 1: If you if you'd gone up and down man, because that's it, because it's just they're just going, oh yeah, I'm going to kill a person with a mortar. Evil of our Burden be like, don't take a look. It's not in a book. Ignoring hailstorm, what is that? So you probably be listening because take a look, it's in a book reading Rainbow. So don't take a look. It's not in a book, and instead of reading Rainbow would be like listening hailstorm, or listening rainstorm that is, or listening heat wave or oh, I didn't even I thought about the band for some reason. I thought that was because I didn't catch the first part yeah. Yeah, sucking a storm is so stupid.
Speaker 3: That's that's it was good until that part. That part is really bad.
Speaker 1: It's just a stretch anything. Look, I fucking gay reading Rainbow, gay bro. Yeah we did it's reading reading gay people's quotes. I loved reading Rainbow when.
Speaker 3: I was little too.
Speaker 1: I think I ever saw it. I I just knew about it. I love LeVar Burton. He was really cool. I thought that's funny. He was Toby in the Jordy LaForge. Is his real name? Really? What the Star Trek?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all that's a Star Trek character.
Speaker 1: I was so earnest. Really, you have a fake name. LeVar burn is not like a nice enough name to change your name to. Lvar Burton's a pretty good name. It sounds good, but it's not like a you wouldn't change Diesel. What's the name like Terry's Jack Sinclair. I think it's the I think it's Mark Ray Ray Bonnie bowt it was. I think it was Mark Ray Ray almost Negro Thompson, but Negro Thompson.
Speaker 3: I was born Baldy mcmuscle. Fuck now.
Speaker 1: I know I wouldn't make it so Diesel, Diesel, Diesel truck. That's crazy. Vin Sanity Diesel tru Vin Sanity, Like there's something. Uh, Vince Carter and they called Vince Carter that like lyn Sanity. But I think Vince Sanity and Lynz lint I forgot about German. What about Jeremy Lynn, the fucking the only other Asian superstar?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Because he had he had a He had a wick in the moment.
Speaker 1: And that was cool though, that was good for you. He was the Knicks, Nick, I like the.
Speaker 3: Awesome if they were all named Nick, literally my favorite ball team ever.
Speaker 1: If they managed that they have every single we can't every time they try to make a trade, it's like, we can't take somebody? Is it? Nick?
Speaker 3: If you join our if you join our team, you're gonna have to change the name of neck bro.
Speaker 1: They will never win because he did recruit.
Speaker 3: All right, Nick, I need you, I need you to.
Speaker 1: Nick. Then Nick being a post grab the ball, Nick, I need you to drive it to the lane, kick back to Nick. Nickolas like the what about Nick? Niggas defend nickas there the niggas is getting the way I'm shucking? What about what about what understood coach Nick? What do we.
Speaker 2: Nick at night gay Saul Goodman is slipping gay uh two rats in a trench coat, sam Port of bitches swing drinking so much Ti seed water.
Speaker 3: His pists looks like frog eggs.
Speaker 1: It does, it does. I don't even know what frog eggs look like. That their little tiny eggs and the like. There's a little dot like most eggs. There's there's like a little dot in the center. Then it's like clears outside. Okay, I don't know anything about eggs.
Speaker 2: Berserker beatles, big bouncy backside the fetish porn of Chrish fapping with tooth toothpaste.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy. It sounds painful, not like cash on your dick eventually because it harden gets it gone that floor.
Speaker 4: I would keep it nice and clean, though you know what I mean, always listening using that is lube, like for you you tell her, oh, I got this new I got this new flavor.
Speaker 1: You know this Using Loube for vagina sex in general, there's something wrong with every participate.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing I've ever.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't Yeah, you shouldn't need to.
Speaker 4: The only way you can because you wouldn't need it like once you're But if you just want to do like you ever see movies.
Speaker 1: Movies are always I don't know why they got you ever seen No? No you have. It's like movies how they'll just like sack.
Speaker 3: You couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't write something that was perfect, definitely authentic that like how they just jump into sex immediately and I'm like, okay, she's clearly like they're both dry. So I give her a thump in the back of the head that you start going.
Speaker 4: Go quick little, you know, like whatever, you have the entire bottle. He squeezed the entire bottle and then you slipping Like so I watched nose Faracu. That's what they did, Like just the set like when when when when they finally reunited and that dude smashed his girl, like he just went in her immediately, And I'm like, they're.
Speaker 1: Well, they're probably went with all sorts of fucking yeast and disgusting ship back. True they are. Yeah, not to mention, she's a she's she's going she's all magicaling up and everything that and going through constantly. She's constantly fair enough, So that's a bad example. But you know Johnny Dep's daughter. Yes, I didn't know. I didn't know that was I know, I didn't know who the actors was. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's their kid, Like.
Speaker 1: Hey, Johnny Depp's kids tits. It's weird.
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it felt a little weird. And I was like, you know, if I was a daddy, was like, I don't know how I feel about that. Johnny Depp does he still do?
Speaker 1: Is fake?
Speaker 4: Like because you know he like fakes that. He's one of those people like kind of fakes and accent when he talks.
Speaker 3: I don't know he's an American because that's what I don't know. Whatever, He's a pirate.
Speaker 1: To me, he's a pirate.
Speaker 3: He'sn't even really like from anywhere, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Like even when I think about the name from you want to think about his name Johnny Depp, like Johnny's like whatever, and then Depp is like what name is that?
Speaker 3: Like I've never met a Depp.
Speaker 1: In my life? What is dep I wonder if it's like Diesel, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like depth could be that literally could be Dutch or fucking English or like I really.
Speaker 3: Yes, Victorian Johnny vas Depp.
Speaker 1: Let's see Johnny Depp. Where is he from?
Speaker 3: Is he a filthy mud blood race muggler?
Speaker 1: He's a muggler, Johnny Depp. So he's everything's.
Speaker 4: English, French, German, Irish, and African American ancestry. Oh, claims the name of American ancestry. He's part specifically Cherokee or Creek.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, he's he's just a chemistry. He said nothing. Yeah, I think he was born in a lab because that is always nothing.
Speaker 2: He's just fucking chewing gum at that point. He's just like all sorts of fucking Let's let me.
Speaker 1: Find it with depth ancestry. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Now you're researching. Now you're thinking of I'm gonna keep reading the names.
Speaker 1: Of multiple potential Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Reckless Rhino slog er two.
Speaker 4: Why so, Dirpy, I'm going with German, sure, because it's just it could be a dramatic French, it could be.
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell this word is, Huguenot. You know what that is? Hugenot, you know what that is?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: There's also I don't know if I'm saying that Juggernaut origin.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand that looks like a fucking that's like a mass effect race.
Speaker 3: Hugenot.
Speaker 1: That sounds like something.
Speaker 4: They're also they that that's your name roots and French Huguenots. So I don't know how you would actually say that. Immigration to America specifically a man named who settled in Virginia around seventy hundred, So it could be derived from French, they're saying, but English within German. So I'm gonna go with German and put this Tibet. Yeah, yeah, he's a Nazi.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you godn't know.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Would you rather sweat piss or every time you come it flies out of your tear ducts? I think probably I just wouldn't have sex anymore.
Speaker 2: I definite wouldn't want to sweat piss. It was like really, I feel like, yeah, the thing is, you can't really control when you piss. I pissed myself all the time. They can't control when you sweat. Really, like, you don't choose to sweat, It just kind of happens.
Speaker 1: So like, I think, because I can choose when to come, I'm gonna choose that because I at least have the choice to minimize it. That's lucky. You can choose when you come, imagine you're sleeping, You come in your sleep and then it burns the fun out of your eyes. You know you dream? Do you think you come in your eyes? Like, jeez, I never thought about it. I don't think of what.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen to me enough.
Speaker 1: What is coming?
Speaker 3: I only had one in my life ever?
Speaker 1: So what what did you? So? You woke up and there was come everywhere that unless I got like spirit jack sleep you just I love this dream. At one time.
Speaker 3: One time it looked like there was frosting on my ball hairs.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fu? One time I was just like, what the fuck is this? I turned over and it was a really big slash in my bed and I was like, what's going on? And then I realized and on your wall? Just like throw a bunch of pain on the.
Speaker 3: Go cock, go hanal and go tent.
Speaker 1: I don't know, go tent like pitching your tint.
Speaker 2: I guess versus Vagata and spunks sky made me last.
Speaker 1: Go cock suck pickle o voice Special Dudes can classic the goon moon slipping up beetle beetle clip dribble. At least one in five people would pronounce it dr Congo as a doctor Congo in their life. You look at a map, No they wanted I don't even know if it would say d R on the map or anything, So I don't think. I don't know if you get the opportunities.
Speaker 3: Crazy doctor Cargo's.
Speaker 2: Uh wait whatever Yeah, the worms bursting out of r F K Junior's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial l from death note trying to figure out if you guys are garried hot Derek Choby is innocent? Derek not Travin is innocent hashtag freehim. Sweeney comes in bowling ball finger holes and puts them back on the rack. Around that asient using discarded a discarded colon as a replacement tube sock discarded is insane.
Speaker 1: I want to go to Congo will only take twenty three hours. I don't want to go to I don't want to go there and watch them be killed for like what copper or some shit? What are they getting murdered massive for no something whatever, for no reason no one cares about it.
Speaker 3: Really could go for an octave vacation eight vacations.
Speaker 1: Nothing beats a jet to holiday, Nothing beats a jet to any day, call now and say the fifty dollars jet to holiday. It was a commercial came on like there are two thousands.
Speaker 4: Oh, so there are maps that show abbreviated so I guess some people would probably doctor doctor Congo, Doctor Congo, everybody's favorite patriot, patron car Wrinth.
Speaker 1: I want to go to I want to go to Congo just to see the what you cause? I bet animals and.
Speaker 2: Ship google Bodon valas vessel CoV to see some of the most inspiring haircuts rise upon the jaguar. Sween hate is forced and gay I go garbonzo on her bean until that chick peas. Careful, I think Eminem just wrote our show, oh, because it was that was bar, says I. Hope I go, I go garbonzo on her bean until that chick peas.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's that'd be a bar. If you were like nine, nine or ten or Eminem brought to you by Goya beans bean uh, blonde blue eyed German man reminiscing about his romantic seal clubbing retreat with Chris If Actman can get Roger Clark, so can you cowards, mister Hanson? Probably what the hell can I say? The n word. Yes you can.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, I'm not gonna say but I I just want him make sure that I can say it, even though I'm not don I like knowing the freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you want to small penis in Sweden's huge tooth gap thug Zilla powering up with eighty thousand gallons of malt g t a four swing set glitch.
Speaker 1: All we have to do it? Suck him off? Would you? Would you get him on the show? No? No, who Roger Clark? Now you gotta give me a quick little Blowyever, I can't even do.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can just ask him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gotta, you know, just just a little just give it a kiss. Let's give give a little kiss and then I'll give you. Would you do it for a little kids? No?
Speaker 3: No, what about that guy sweetened the deal if he raped you forever?
Speaker 1: Well, if that's the case, let's see. Let's wait, let's weigh up the scale, not getting rape, getting rape.
Speaker 3: For that's like what you said to me was like, no, imagine dragons gang?
Speaker 1: Yeah on, some Mario brothers should after the bill pass, Chris's neighbors getting fed up with the noise uh and taking revenge by fucking Derek. Watch that episode. I have to I wanted to make it public. Were are continuations? I gotta write that down. We talked about, like I think we did.
Speaker 4: We talked about making that public, which one uh there continuations of our lives like decades to come where you oh maybe yeah. I feel like we talked about it and then somebody complained that. I oh, I guess, yeah, we can't do it.
Speaker 1: I guess if I it's weird that they would complain though, because it means that they saw it. I would. Why do they care? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, we talked about it, Jack w f M Swens uh Swen calling me British so offensive. I'm from New Zealand, needed dick. I'm going I'm gonna ship swings pants relatively mundane, returning relatively mundane, returning of a stick shift g t a ah, big meat these thanks can Ola, Joe will be Chris's bisexual awakening. Uh super saying for go Jeita, Uh upper cutting Charlie Kirk. That's certainly a fight gay actor. Good luck, Jonathan Kevin Spacey. Sorry, I can't I had a burrito. That's insane. Oh Jesus Christ. What would you do if you went to ET's home planet and everyone was wearing clothes?
Speaker 1: I really love it. It's a great that's a robot chicken asp again, Yeah, I mean it's it's definitely an old joke.
Speaker 2: Like I'm sure people were making that joke in the eighties, but like I love the that's a great premise.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Heath eating truck stop sushi on the regular gids fe fi four. Come, can we get an extra AMMO about Derek's aunt May fanfic? That's so weird that that's that's crazy because that's a new name too.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Palestinian Assassin's got Ozzy Osbourne? Why be Microsoft? Mean you could be macro Hard Obama when he met Michelle and be like, oh, let me be queer. Regina Jones is morally blameless.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. Regina Jones. Regina Regina Regina.
Speaker 3: I don't know either the half black gut I was on.
Speaker 1: Rashida Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoever, Gina Jones, we all endorse her.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. Let's not let's not do that. Whatever it is, Regina Jones, I don't know what you did, but we're pulling for you. We wish her well. Oh oh, cyberpunk? What is that?
Speaker 3: Who is that Regina Jones? Are you serious? Is she one of the cops?
Speaker 2: It's easy got Certain lines are just inexplicably linked to certain deliveries.
Speaker 1: Now like now, what a.
Speaker 3: Shame is fucked?
Speaker 1: It's over? What a shame?
Speaker 2: Turning Japanese cover by Kirsten Dunn's two thousand and nine. Blanca's taint tastes like an apple jolly rancher. The Irish have a slur for redheads. That's that's just the word ginger. But you pronounced the first letter G.
Speaker 1: Isn't good? What? Oh a ginger? That's insane? Gur.
Speaker 2: That sounds rough. That sounds really mean ginger. Fucking ginger. It sounds so much more volatile. I'm not saying I like it out of here, Ingja, you fucking genjob?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking Ginja? I can't do it very well? Fucking gingering up all over it.
Speaker 3: I'm getting Gingja, mister pants.
Speaker 1: We did lose everything because we said that.
Speaker 3: Uh, sweetey, how do you feel about the new Spider Man set set? You mean suit a gathering?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I guess that's so. It's really cool.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna play it though, U face onaball cardboard pie. Henry of Glitz Bohemian manhoor bastard of button boy of sir rat fuck come Kumbaila, who uh nig hard zig hard Cereal crop dusting Harry Potter actor man, you'll ask sniff.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: H Kingston cheats on Lily Via Kolonoski by Sweeney be like Once upon a Time Critical Role Campaign four.
Speaker 2: Just In is he Israel's worn has miraculously passed away. Bats and Palestinians can now rest in peace, Rest easy. Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight. Goon Devil the man without come hammering my dick to flat flat to grind smithing levels. I call it excaliburn. Now AM meeting Sonic the Hedgehog and gaining a corporeal body.
Speaker 3: AM from fucking. I have no mouth and I'm a scream?
Speaker 1: What is that? What he means? I don't know what's happening? He says, AM.
Speaker 2: Meeting Sonic, But the only m character that I know of that would go by that name is the is the computer.
Speaker 3: And I have no mouth and I'm a screen.
Speaker 4: Or does it is it like shorthand by saying he's meeting Scott are their meeting Star like am meeting Sonic.
Speaker 1: It looks like an abbreviation the way I am am oh I see, okay, gotcha? That would be fucking I mean he would definitely hate him. Ahmad Muhammad is insane.
Speaker 2: It's like John Smith Smithson or something. Schirch Peter Lorie Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but she's not Adam and she's not ruining anything. Satan Stubbsweenstone in my life is yours, Smitchy the kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I mean, take Miguan, take time to reflect upon myself. Uh Indiana Jones and the Jorgan. The crystal penis my new D and D weapon plus four bludgeoning hamster in a sock very effective fact. Lachi the gate clown. You what if instead of shakes it was gorilla? Oh what if instead of snakes it was Gorilla's on a plane?
Speaker 1: Be a very different movie. I'm tired of these. The fucking plane slams back.
Speaker 4: Even you got time to even say that unless the gorillas are just well behaved and they're sitting down eating bananas and ship people are scared.
Speaker 1: And they're just like.
Speaker 4: I don't care, and then it starts getting belligerent and then like then calmly. One gorilla is like, I think I want to steer, and then you see that I think.
Speaker 1: It's like moving It's like moving a shower curtain. Gentle my god.
Speaker 3: The gorilla we let on the plane find a plane.
Speaker 1: He's really good at this. Actually actually well, at least we think, because ninety percent of the flight is auto pilot's last. Like the out of that movie. The girl is perfectly fine. I did a really good job. Your hand a little bit then decimated, and then the girl just walks out like nothing. It runs away like just you know, a little frightened, but like nothing happened to just like they've done their little spin that they spin out. Motherfucker does a spin. It's so cute when they spin this when they're happy. Yeah, and it's like, oh, you can understand happiness too bad. I'm gonna to hear the cage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't understand that that's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they feel it. They feel fly meat and fly me to your ass and let me come inside your ass, letting me see what come is like inside your fucking as other words, that hell's that? Three thirty alarm? The hell's that? What's going on? You freak? What is this? Fussy? So? Let's thirty Ecusually when I work out, oh you today pressed this ship? Oh god, I gonna work out sween lea boo boo Craig the Canadian Who's Right? Uh?
Speaker 2: The Who's Right podcast has better intros than you Who's I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: Right for them?
Speaker 3: Who's Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good for them? Better intros? What was that? Like? Do we even have liked?
Speaker 2: I feel like we don't even really intro this show. I feel we specifically have almost avoided intros.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That bothers me to my core? Was that another white one?
Speaker 1: The white media? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm sure you know. I'm happy for the podcast Who's Right.
Speaker 1: Who's Right? Is the right one podcast?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Can you imagine to see? Oh is this? Uh? I think this was a very brilliant way of plugging this guy's own podcast. Oh really, because it doesn't have a much Uh it's like a like six thousand subs on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh that's smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like a few hundred, like a thousand views.
Speaker 2: Check go Flood, go space, go uh go support the Who's Right Bike? We endorse everything that's said on that show.
Speaker 1: Why are you so pro giving people every bit of your endorsement?
Speaker 3: I just like endorsing. I'm just like a really big fan of endorsing.
Speaker 1: So how do you how do you feel about how do you feel about Hitler?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Hitler?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Hitler? Exactly?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about Hitler?
Speaker 1: Hitler? How do you feel about Hitler? Hitler? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, it's fucking crazy man, that's really cool. Man, fucking I had a dream once. I'm trying to get I can kind of get it, feel like you already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last year I was at a shop and was at a chopping mall. You're from Louisiana. It's crazy Louisiana. Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, I think I just like the places. He looks like a French fucking rat, Like, doesn't he really doesn't look like a possum or something. He does look a possum, the possum. Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just a big fan of mice.
Speaker 1: Who's right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So like, and thank God for Asian women and thank God for stoy Dudemont's comshot gaming TM. I love so sad that that's already taken, right Sweetey making up the Anni the Annihilator and saying Vader and obi Wan fought there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what any of that is. Where did they fight?
Speaker 1: Where was the where's the fight at?
Speaker 3: They might have fought, like I don't know, like a fucking radio shack?
Speaker 1: Is it the Devastator? What is the name of the ship? What is Vader's ship called called radio Shack? You know, I've never even thought about their ships having names in Star Wars neither in the Millennium Falcon, there's a lot of star destroyer like like what they are? Yeah, x way, yeah, like these are these are what they are? But you well you name your your vessels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never even thought about that money Falcon, And that's it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ship there's a lot of like names for ships. There's like that.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously the movies or I think it's probably like an extended universe.
Speaker 1: More like more like like if you care, like all this is done right because you know the like lightsabers, right, you kind of think of like lightsabers being all the same the Wookies Home Planet.
Speaker 3: I don't think they ever say the name. I know what it is, but I don't think they ever say it in the movies. They don't say in the original trilogy they say it.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like stuff like that where you're like, fuck you, you can only know this if you're an actual fan.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened?
Speaker 3: This guy laughing because she because she he's homes World?
Speaker 1: You think you think? You think George Lucas fucking did that? And they were like what did he say? Sure man? And they fed it? What do you say? It's it's it's it's called the executor, not the annihilator.
Speaker 3: Is it the executor or the executor?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I don't know. Executor probably yeah, one of the either execut is that are you well?
Speaker 2: They might be spelled the same way, but like I think you can sell some differently. Is it like the the I feel like executor sounds too like eleven year old edgy, Like executor sounds more official and like real.
Speaker 1: I hate both of them to.
Speaker 3: Be that's leadership.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If I don't know if we want him fought on. I know they fought on. I don't think my number's name. Yeah, I would like it to be something more prestigious. That would Uh, the Millennium Falcon is a really dope name, you know what I mean. It's a funny name for ushitty ship. And then I think that makes it so cool. That is a really cool name for a dog. What was the if you look at the design, I think that I don't like. I think that name is actually really I like the one on Firefly. That's the one from that's the name on Firefly? Gotcha? Uh aims and behave now I aim to misbehave was a quote quote, But I love that quote. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I am to misbehave?
Speaker 2: Uh, Firefly, I forgot the name of the ship Firefly. My ass suck my firefly ship balls and.
Speaker 3: Some I forget because I built like in star in Starfield, like I had mine.
Speaker 1: Being smoking weed. I can't take Mike come from me? I remember the again, whatake my ass? Take my some?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah he gotta really on the death Star. Actually, dot Com, you take my ractum everybody's.
Speaker 1: Space. You can't take my ass from me. I just remember that, Like you can't take the sky from me. Or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a terrible theme song something. I love that show though. He's so young, him and what's name what's her name?
Speaker 1: Cora? Uh, I forget name, the black Cuban lady her, they're both so young in that show. It's actually all of them are famous now wash wash.
Speaker 3: Yeah started the gamer game right right?
Speaker 4: Who's the actor that played that like that like space pirate rapist or something. In that one episode he did like a really good job. I don't know, like he was like a like an evil maniacal like space pirate rapist.
Speaker 3: He was like, I don't remember, I haven't seen this show. Remember he was he was a tall black dude and he like did like he killed that role barely, Like it's honestly, that's honestly.
Speaker 1: Do for the chick the chicks from Deadpools in that movie to the girlfriend love interest, oh uh.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 1: But Briken, she's she's the sex slave, she's the escorse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's gorgeous and that she is. She's on that show.
Speaker 1: She's still pretty, she's still very it's like whoa you are? But in that show, like I remember watching, like, yo, this is crazy. That was I gotta watch the show again. I really I remember really liking it and getting really into it. No, not the Reavers. What's this guy's name?
Speaker 3: The Reavers are the space rapists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, they read the Reavers.
Speaker 3: They're not rapist.
Speaker 2: They read I can't stop reading, like reading the kiwi uh gala Galactamus eater of planets. Uh oh Nwards politely asked Derek to please read this name or have a gun to Sweeney's head or forcing to read it. How about you just don't use the N word so I can read this.
Speaker 1: There you go me.
Speaker 2: Ya, oh, nig it's not worth it. It wasn't worth the effort that it's really cool. No, no, no, no, no getting niggy with it. Drip m h Lord of all Drip and twenty five dollars a month. We'll get you your name, just Lexe, he read at the end of show, which I will now do, Sweeney, come me down.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The FBI.
Speaker 2: The FBI, in turn tip tip xing Trump's name out of the f STE files one page at a time, unpaid how much they had to doctorate by the way, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to blow me?
Speaker 1: So gaped.
Speaker 2: They call him slip Jimmy Israel apologizing for killing Benjamin Buttons. What because he wasn't actually ten years old. That's so many layers to jump through. Yeah, yeah, Kremlin, the gremlin, the primal fear. I feel when Charlie Kirk smiles Chris, what's your favorite Jack Starburs song?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's uh Jack Starburst Starbard. So he's like an animator guy.
Speaker 3: He like, Oh, I know who that guy is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm My default answer is though that Opal adult swim uh short he did? That has a lot of good stuff in it. There's like a guy who's who's singing about why is it always? Why is it easier to breathe on TV? Which is like a really good fucking like a surprisingly catchy song in the middle of that show. But like there's there's a ton of them. Jess Star was a really really talented dude. Harry Rectam Swen uses his snark tank pay for canes only, Uh, Carl Weezer voice, Jimmy, my word, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Carl?
Speaker 3: You can't say that words like can you know?
Speaker 1: I just did dinner? My mom's dad's grandpa was black my My parents are black. I was promised this word.
Speaker 3: Wage slave five eighty three.
Speaker 1: I don't know something gay come but Peenie Brothers Present, Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise to Decepticons, Don Donkerson, the Colon Swinging Slasher pp Gay Station shirt already peeling to the point of being nothing. You have peels that prints that won't peel. What are you doing? What are you doing to your fucking shirt.
Speaker 3: Washing them with a lot of chlorus? I feel like they shouldn't be peeling.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you. Buy it again?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, like I understand, Like it's not like because we just anticipate that everything will just be fine. You can't just wash shit. My My recommendation genuinely is like whenever you have a graphic tea. And I know this is probably self evident to most people, but like I know there are probably some people who've never heard this. You turn your shirt inside out when you throw it into the washing machine, Like this's what you're supposed to do with graphic t's so they don't fuck up.
Speaker 1: That's quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that cold water U always always cold And I always watched the Cold. I never watched that one. I'm lazy, so a lot of times I just well because I like my gym clothes.
Speaker 1: I just hot, just to you know, do it better.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't care about those clothes that I destroy. And if you really care about the integrity of your graphics, don't fucking dry them. You got you gotta have that you care about them. Like I have like a twenty eighteen Rockers Modern Life hoodie that I actually really care about, so I've never dried.
Speaker 1: It and it looks perfect.
Speaker 4: Most of yeah, most of my ship I don't give a shit about because you know, it's growing up in like the punk scene, metal everything looks like shit, so I'll just put it. And my stuff's like all like this. This is like it's all faded because I don't I don't care, but I don't care about.
Speaker 1: Not watching pretty often and it's not faded. A lot of it depends on the like the things about like I guess, I guess my most of my graphics I do watch on white.
Speaker 3: This shirt I got a long time. This is Gears of War shirt. Yeah, and uh, this is kind of sort of.
Speaker 1: Feeling you can kind of feel it, but it's not too it's not too. I don't know, it's better especially and if you're if your shirts will understand cotton.
Speaker 4: No, it's gonna fade no matter what. Yeah, it's just uh, graphics on cotton is h Yeah just outdated. Pure cotton is outdated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh sorr.
Speaker 3: They stopped grabbing us.
Speaker 2: After the little tabs, after the little the little tabs. Donnie and Vladimir should just hit the big red buttons. We are not long for this world. Yeah, we'll see maybe fishy I mean lesbian. The JK and JK rowling stands for gigantic kunt.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like how dumb that is.
Speaker 1: John Strickland Merch eighteen eighty nine. There's a sum arrestler whose name.
Speaker 3: Is Wa Tack.
Speaker 1: What the what?
Speaker 3: What wa cut tac cock cock? What the fuck am I seeing?
Speaker 1: Wataka takak wak cut ta coge waka taka kage okay, Jesus Christ, it's hard to read. Also dyslexic.
Speaker 2: That's like triggering me hard aka Fozzy Bear sense sumo that's how fuck you?
Speaker 3: What a piece of shit?
Speaker 1: Fucking? The First Church of Key David presents Sydney's Wienie. Uh, the eviscerator of Colon's. Uh, she is getting it left and right. Man, that girls, yeah, getting it left and right. I think it's I don't really know what to make of it really because I'm just like, I don't care. You remember, So what do you watch? So you watch Firefly?
Speaker 4: I want to I want to see if maybe I'm if I was. I hope I wasn't gaslight in anybody, because there's this black dude. He's actually a bounty hunter in the show. I remember scenes like that if you remember that, Like the thing is, you see the image, Yeah, let me pull let me pull up this guy. Because the thing is, I don't want to think it was if this is the same guy, because I remember I.
Speaker 1: Thought there was a guy that was a I don't remember that guy and he I wonder to see this is the thing now I'm like, oh, he's definitely from Firefly, And I don't know if it was just like in the later season or for hopefully it was and just specifically it might be an episode it says Firefly and not like, uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe he was also in Serenity as well. Do you see that movie A long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't know I feel about Yeah, Yeah, I don't know how I feel about movies that are sequels to shows. Yeah, generally I kinda like, I don't know, I'd rather not have it. But I guess it was kind of like, well, this is all they got. I guess. Yeah, that's sad because that show had so much, so many more leg like, it had way more to give.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great show.
Speaker 1: It but that's why it's great, probably because it stops, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love yeah Wash Wash is the best. Yeah, I gotta watch that show again. I really liked it, really into it. I got the whole fucking I got like a like a specific like set with it. It came in like a stylized there's like a special edition journal looking thing.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know where that is now, though. I got nudes of Josh Whedon that came with my Firefly box set. Harder than you could think.
Speaker 1: Wow, he actually has hair on his shaft. It looks like this, well but imagine much bigger.
Speaker 3: Okay, Spider Man three black suit.
Speaker 1: Things like.
Speaker 2: Remember Scott Pilgrim versus the I d F pre Riz Blake eight nine six. I got lockdraw doing graveyard tips at the lock Dick sucking factory, and all I got was lockdow. I was previously mentioned honking on a clown, honking a clown on his peepe and docking his nose.
Speaker 3: Uh, Candace Owens more like Candace bitch, Just go away.
Speaker 1: She's in so much bullshit. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Why am I subscribing to you all if you ain't If you all ain't fucking, that's a good point. There is no Epstein list in bossing, say dass goopy. In the last stretch here it's slabber and time. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beetle off the ground. Kingston look at delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Young Colin running full speed into a brick wall. You doing this to Colin? The guy is guy has it did for Colin? But like young Collins specific.
Speaker 3: They probably went to school together. Colin did something.
Speaker 1: The fucking screenshot is.
Speaker 3: It's it's shot Walter White's face.
Speaker 2: Why Vaudeville shotgun Wahlberg taping eyes sideways, Nicky Ziggy, Uh, total clanker death kill clankers, behead clanker. Uh sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave, who's New York? Nick Atherian needs help blauring his webinar Halo three penis name from Melphis one and rounding out our list as is always and as is customary, forever and always, King of Haphazard.
Speaker 1: Thank you all for stopping by. We'll see you fucking we'll record tomorrow, but we'll see it. We'll see you next. Negroes in the storms? Do you remember this bit like rid in them? I see what you're saying by the whores, by the dicks.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember this bit wieners of the whores? What is this? What am I saying?
Speaker 2: A good bit that got looked over many episodes ago. Oh, this is about our show when Chris imagine being a creature alive during the Great Dying and not knowing there was even a sun and having sodden shipp in your likes. I do remember this because it's just like, man, what the fucking it's a terrible like who cares even that I'm alive?
Speaker 1: It's you? It's the creature? What what am I like? A cephalopod or something that's from That's that posted the picture of us during from the wedding. Is that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that you doing that face?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do I do that face in them? I didn't even notice that. Yeah, the wedding picture to come try to die. Where is it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's exactly the face. I don't even know my face could be, could get shaped like that. Somebody said, you look like a smiling friend's character.
Speaker 1: My hair was so clean that day. God damn a crazy want to get my hair fucking entangled to this? I look fired this image.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is shampoo.
Speaker 1: No, it's I'm gonna get a dentangled. I'm gonna entangled. Nigga shampoo. Trust me, every time my hair, every time I wash my hair, I pick my hair out and it takes an hour.
Speaker 3: That's really good.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: This is really great.
Speaker 1: Kafka dirt. I can't say the rest of that.
Speaker 3: Copka.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, Jimmy Kafka for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna get the fuck out of here now, Bye bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm really hell Yeah, I'm hell ya, buddy said, I'm fucked. I'm traveling