Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, you guys, Happy Thanksgiving Thursday. Hey, I've got a great guests Christian Grace. Now you know him from his amazing Instagram and you know him from his podcast with Vicky My friend, My Soul name my podcast?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Who came up with the name of that podcast?
Speaker 3: You want to know who came up with it? Was my best friend Tricia. She has actually her name is Tricia Dawson. I still call her Tricia Young because that's what her name was when I met her in college, her maiden name. But yeah, she's one of my best friends, and she's actually helped us make a few decisions regarding the podcast. She gave suggestions for some of our Bravo converts that ended up being like the third best seller that we had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she helped.
Speaker 3: She sent a list of podcast names whenever Vicky and I decided to do this, And as soon as I read this one out to Vicky, she was like, boom, stop, that's it. I was like, okay, cool. So it's kind of special that she was involved in that.
Speaker 1: You know, I bought the Bravo con bag that says Do you work? Do you work? Do you work?
Speaker 2: Hey? Well that that was our number one seller.
Speaker 1: That's what I bought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And do you know I thought that was going to be one that people didn't care about for some reason.
Speaker 1: No, it's hilarious. It's hilarious. It's hilarious because that's Vicky's whole thing. Do you work?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you that Vicky went on Carlos King's podcast a few weeks ago to talk about the Windy Ocepho insurance scam, and I was like, Wow, Carlos King, that's genius to have Vicky come on to talk about an insurance scam, because who would know besides the Queen of insurance, you know, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: And she obviously, of course has strong and I has always had strong feelings about I think putting all your eggs in the Housewives basket and the Bravo basket, in the reality television basket honestly and really has a hard time I think not getting frustrated with people that you know, use this as kind of something to lean on rather than as like a launching pad to do even more and make it even into even more. And also too, I mean if you think about it, it is. It is unfortunate and disappointing. Like there are people who, given an opportunity like this, be it financial or you know, whether they're business wise whatever, would give anything for it. And it's just so disappointing to know that even some of the people that we love on these shows, given the opportunity, really just went about it all the wrong, wrong way.
Speaker 1: You know, it is so upsetting. Okay, now I have a question for you. Now you I'm looking at you, but you're looking at your computer. So I have a question. Do you have two cameras?
Speaker 2: My webcam has mounted back there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, just making sure because I was like, it's like when you're looking somebody with a wonky I and you're like, are you looking at me? Are you looking over there?
Speaker 2: I don't know everything, Okay, I can see it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, back to Vicky. So so let's talk about the let's talk about the Esephos and the whole money sealing of it all. So it did come out this week or last week? I mean what is time? We were both at Bravo conso I don't know where I am. I don't know what day is time zone. I don't know. But she came out and said that the report that they had used all these aliases for these credit cards was not true. So where did that information come from? If it's not true?
Speaker 3: And I mean, listen, I have no expertise insight. I barely remember my old social Security number, Okay, right, And I'm being honest. I forty names, and I don't know if they put like a I don't know if they used one name like multiple times, you know, and I don't know. But to deny that, my whole thing is like you you have a you better have like a huge victory ahead of you.
Speaker 2: Because they too deny something like that is like.
Speaker 3: You are getting ready to literally you're going to have the ability to take down an entire legal system that has wrongfully come for you.
Speaker 2: And if that is the case, then I hope that by all means do it. It's it's not like.
Speaker 3: A like it's not like the reports were old. They even had like two accounts where they tried this or something like this like forty and I can't remember was it exactly forty or over forty.
Speaker 1: Over forty, So I don't know, Yeah, forty one, I don't know you know.
Speaker 3: And I know that they've said things too, like there was something floating out there and I don't know if this was actually, you know, legitimately from a statement of theirs or not, but there was something about using different names because they were public you know, public figures and things like that, and so okay, but the financial part of it, the forty different names and stuff like even if those were what LLCs, even if those were businesses, even if.
Speaker 2: Those were I don't I don't know even.
Speaker 3: If to me, that's just a big, big accusation to make from these you know, financial government officials who have spent time researching this and investigating this. And this is what got me when I when all this started and the police report finally came with it came out in the first I did, and I was reading it because it was they were onto them before Whitney and Eddie had even an inkling of a clue, and they were onto them from the night that they reported it, the night they called on, the cops were in the house, and before I think within a few minutes, the cops are like, well this is a bogus.
Speaker 1: They're nobody broke into this house.
Speaker 2: Well, if you read it, it was like, I'm sorry, but like I would have never thought about it the way that they did.
Speaker 3: They said that it made it look like the the entry was on the second floor, yet there was there was nothing there like a ladder or anything. So if they'd used something to get up there, that meant that they took it with them. If I remember correctly, I believe the glass was broken in the wrong way, which.
Speaker 2: Shows that, you know.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, so imagine this, like this is how I look at it. Imagine this is all happening in that moment Wendy and Eddie, you know, they have to make that call, Oh my gosh, our home was, you know, burglarized, and then the cops come, and I imagine they're.
Speaker 2: They're there, the kids are there.
Speaker 3: You know, they're you're they're acting at this point, they're faking it okay, and they have to it. I'm I'm assuming they have to at some point or some level believe that the cops are eating.
Speaker 2: It up, because it was in the days. The next day or a couple of days after that.
Speaker 3: Is when all the insurance claims started to be filed, so as they they clearly they thought that they had made they had done a good job, but the cops were like already thinking this is BS so can you imagine And then let's look at the cops. They're thinking, oh my god, these people faked this burglary. And then in the next couple of days, then they start seeing all these insurance claim starting to be right, and then they start finding the emails about wanting to make sure that they hit the maximum.
Speaker 2: Stuff so much stupid. It's just so it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I hope for everything that's out there that that that this is wrong and that they get out of this.
Speaker 2: I genuinely do. I don't.
Speaker 3: It's just the but when you look at the details and like the events of that night and the way that the cops were onto them from the moment that they eat before they even filed the insurance stuff, which is why they're technically going to jail or might go to jail, you know, Like, I don't know, it's just it's again, it's just very unfortunate. And I still stand by the fact that I think last people in the entire Brava roster, I would have ever I don't.
Speaker 2: I just would have never ever thought.
Speaker 1: I don't know, well, yeah. I mean she's she's built her whole brand on all her degrees and how smart she is and stuff and she is and all that's legit. And Eddie is a legit lawyer who I believe went to the mighty league school so he didn't like get his law degree from the University of Phoenix. Like these people are you know.
Speaker 3: The Shane Simpsons school law as I call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, these they're they're you know, legit, very very very smart people. And for him as a lawyer to put that in an email, to say, hey, go in the closet, see if you can dig up a you say, Laurent pair of socks from nineteen ninety two, I mean, you know, like what else can you find in there? It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean that too also, And can I be honest, I think that even if I'm out here knowing that, I'm like scheming a little bit. I'm like, well, let's not be too obvious, like they maxed out everything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, let's maybe you know, and oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then again when you look at it, it's some of the things that they claimed were luxury items they'd returned years ago.
Speaker 1: I know that they still had the receipts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, who even thinks to I don't even know, you know, it's just mind boggling, it really is.
Speaker 1: I think what Vicky said was their main mistake was was initially filing it with three different insurance companies. So she was like, She's like, the insurance companies will double check each other to make sure there hasn't already been a claimed for this. So that's the first mistake. And again he's a very educated lawyer, so he has to know these things, you know.
Speaker 3: I know they were taking risk and making they were they were taking chances at some point for yeah, yeah, and they decided to do it.
Speaker 1: And the police report to saying that the cops tried to recreate how the burglars could have gotten in by getting up on the second floor roof, which there was no ladder, get on the second floor roof, and then crawl into that window. And they said, you know, when we did it, we tracked roof dust all over that bathroom, but oh yeah, that bathroom. There was no roof dust in the bathroom. And I was like, Wow, maybe let this be.
Speaker 3: A lesson out there ever needs to fake a burglar. You got it's got details have to be involved. Okay, yeah, it's a detailed process. You got to have the roof dust, the glass has got to be broken the wrong way.
Speaker 2: We got to have a ladder left up out there. I mean yeah. Also too, they live in a.
Speaker 3: I think what seems to be like a big neighborho hood and they oh my god. And I think it was when she was on Gibson's podcast Give And I.
Speaker 2: Believe this was, if I remember quickly.
Speaker 3: I think it was during production or between production and the season or something, because we hadn't heard about the anything yet and he had mentioned he asked her.
Speaker 2: About the burglary because honestly it was.
Speaker 3: It was reported, and I remember she was She said something about, like, yeah, and in our neighborhood, it was the first like reported burglary in like thirty years or like whatever. I was like, girl, like, because I was like, you're just told on yourself right there, Like why would you?
Speaker 2: Because she has to know that that's a lie obviously.
Speaker 3: But my whole thing is, again, we're making decisions here, so like it is not a smart decision to me that I'm gonna be like it was the first robbery in thirty years Like that to me is going to be a suspicious fact, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not even going to bring that up.
Speaker 1: But like, we don't even know where this isighborhood is because there's never been a break in in this neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You got a robbery ware, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but somebody tweeted that they quoted that little clip of the interview.
Speaker 2: They said, man, she was lying her ass off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what it gives this like, gosh, you know it gives him. Of course we know him and he's such a sweet guy. And he's like, gosh, that had to have been so traumatic for you, and I'm so sorry, and he's trying to iss She was like, it was awful for me. Children. I'm like, and your children had to think that you were. They're like, listen, if my house is burglarized when I was little, I would be Terrib'd be sleeping with knives under my bed. I would be so scared. So the kids are probably scared. You know.
Speaker 3: My biggest fear to this day, I'm the thirty three year old man, My biggest fear to this day is someone breaking in my house because I watched the Elizabeth Smart Story on Lifetime.
Speaker 2: When I and when they remember when Yeah and whatever broke into.
Speaker 3: Her house, they shared, I will never forget the trailer for that movie on Lifetime. It shows a clip of him coming around the corner of the stairs with the flashlight. Traumatizing, horrifying, and I've never gotten over that. So even, Okay, I have a thing that just popped in my head too, because Wendy said she's she's ready to share her side of the story.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 3: And let's look at the deret situation, which is people have been screaming from the rooftops for years that they think that reason Yeah, okay, yes, yes. Is there a world where she could have been the derete in this situation where she received.
Speaker 1: She received the email from Eddie. Nope, she received the email from Eddie, So no, she knew what.
Speaker 2: Could she think?
Speaker 3: That maybe they were just using their insurance claims, but that the Berkeley was real.
Speaker 1: Uh, she could have, but she was wearing some of the items after they were stolen. So I love that you're trying to I'm trying that you're trying to help Wendy. But she and Eddie were using their brains for bad and not good. Yeah, very upsetting. Now did you go to the I did? I think you probably didn't because you were working a lot. But I didn't go to the panel where Krrie Hugor came out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish I'd give it anything.
Speaker 3: I heard that the I think it was the Potomac panel was the best, the best of the weekend.
Speaker 2: I didn't make it to any panels this weekend. That's how. That's how busy I was. Yeah, yeah, I was like, where do you know?
Speaker 3: I didn't even My favorite thing at brabo Con every year is the museum.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even know there was a museum this year.
Speaker 1: When you walked in, it was to the left and you had to And I didn't like it over there because people didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was hidden, and there should have been a sign like museum here. Because they had Gretchen's reunion dress that she just wore that we just saw see.
Speaker 3: Like that did that to me? Is like the museum. I could spend days in there. I love shit like that.
Speaker 1: It was and we had educated roll.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do they have did they have Kyle's shirt from like season one, the dinner scene, the dinner party from Hell.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because they did. I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Okay, she posted a couple of weeks ago, like a month or two ago, and she said, anyone recognized this shirt?
Speaker 2: It was a mirror picture.
Speaker 3: And then the next slide was like a screenshot of her for I think it was the dinner party from Hell.
Speaker 2: And I responded and I said, is it going to Bravo Kahn?
Speaker 3: And I thought she said she winked or something like that, So I thought that she was going to have something there.
Speaker 2: I'm just now remembering. But who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe they maybe they take a lot of things in for consideration and can only fit so many so much.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It also could have been further back, because again we just kind of walked through the first little bit of it. It was kind of crowded and it was I was like, I didn't I didn't like how it was set up because last year they had it set up and it was more moody and dark and you could really walk through and this was just out and open and you kind of like, what am I looking at? And oh, I did see the scroll I did see, of course Tarras breasting plant.
Speaker 3: You know, those pants well traveled than I am. They've been all over the country outside of.
Speaker 1: Tam yeh yeah, yeah, yes, yeah, outside of Tamra's body. They've been all over. And I just saw Gretchen's dress that she just wore at this reunion, that hot pink with like that corset, and I was like, and the dress is like this big, and You're like, how can a human fit in?
Speaker 3: Yes, I look, I've said in person, it's been granted, had been years.
Speaker 2: I forgot how tiny she is. Like, she's like very I was like, okay, yes, girl, yeah, drop the workout routine. My god. You know.
Speaker 1: Now. I did see you and Vicky at Bravo kN You were in the booth and I spotted you, and people were of course freaking out because Vicky was carrying her oranges, and and I was like, I got to get in there, like I got to get a picture with Vicky. And you were so nice. You were like okay. I told them like, I've got one person, and Vicky looked and I think all the housewives when you meet them, unless you're in a Bravo palooza and you have a chance to really like chat. They all seem stunned. Like I got a picture with Rachel Zoe and she seems stunned. Every time you go to somebody, like I went up to Chara stunned. Everybody seems stunned. And I'm like, this is what you're here for. It's like day three, and they every time you approach them, even if it's a step in a reat, they seem stunned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think it's just like it's I think for as much as it's like sensory overload, I think.
Speaker 2: For yes, it's very much that for them.
Speaker 3: And like, I'll be totally honest, and this is this sounds I feel like I hate even like when I've told people of this before, I'm like, I promise this is not like an asshole thing, but this is the only thing I have to relate it to.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, And that is so I didn't.
Speaker 3: Get to go to the first Bravocon, the little tiny one, right, the first one I didn't either was was Javits or whatever they call it. Me too, okay, had I it was my life mission to get there that year, right, and I just I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Go that's where I met you. By the way, that's where I met you in New York jobs because I saw you and somebody goes, that's Christian Grace. Sound was like, ah, I love him, and I ran up and then yeah, and a friendship was born there you go.
Speaker 3: Yep, I remember, and I just I don't know if it was like you know, all the anxiety and like intention and like it just like focused.
Speaker 2: I had on getting there, but like.
Speaker 3: When I finally got there, you know, even I walked in with a friend. He lived in New York, so we met. He came for he only went one day, and he met me there for the first day. And if I walked in and if you met someone asked me for a photo. They followed me on Instagram, and I was like, oh wow, cool, you know right of course took it mate.
Speaker 2: I was like, that just made my day. Let's keep going. And it happened again, and then it happened again, and then it happened again.
Speaker 3: And for me, I'm like, oh my god, like I wanted you know, this is amazing. This is like just to know that, like I had no idea it was going to be coming face to face with this many people that I've never you know that I recognized, but we've never met things like that, right, And then within an hour, I had a fucking panic attack, like full fled. And again, I don't know if it was all just leading up to that, and it was you know that I finally got there.
Speaker 2: It's the build up, yes, but also there was just.
Speaker 3: An energy in that building that trip, like I hated Bravo com being there in Vegas is ten times better in my opinion. But I had to go outside and my grown ass called my mom crying and I was like, I'm having I'm having a panic attack. And she goes and I'm like, I'm told her about all these people that I was like it was so cool, and she goes, isn't this everything you've ever wanted?
Speaker 1: I said, yes, I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm having a panic attack.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying all that to say, if little old me walk in there and within and my friend, oh my god, my friend who was there when I started having a panic attack, I was like, Robbie, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? Like why do I feel like this? You know?
Speaker 3: And he goes, Christian. I lost count at forty two. And so if that was me, little old me, can you imagine what these these people go through in a seventy full seventy two hours from I'm talking it's from the time they get to the airport in their respective cities.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And it's non non stop. And so I can't commend them enough. And like, I know that some people maybe don't have the best experiences with with some but I'm like, we have to give them grace because also to y'all again, little on me just there following Vicky along here and there no sleep, yeah, zero sleep, Like it is the most exhausting, like weekend, and they're not Yes, they get paid, but it's not necessarily a ton of money in their regards, and like they have to pay for their outfits and all that stuff, and it's just it's definitely a labor of love for them. And so yeah, when you said that they look stunned, I think that it's just I look back to you know, I think at some point we all hit deer in headlights at some point because it's just it's overwhelming and I can't imagine what it must be for them. And also they're hearing repent mention, them hearing the same thing over and over.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, like.
Speaker 2: Even I'm like it, whoop it up? Yes, thank god, I can't whoop it up no more.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. And we're people asking Vicky to like, because I didn't think to do this. Lots of people were they had their little microphones and they were getting the Ravo loves to say things. Of course, I'm like, okay, that's what I'm gonna do two years now. I'm gonna bring my little microphone and some content. But I was I was just like, can I get a quick picture? And that's it. But then when people like there's a huge line and somebody full of approaches with a microphone and they're like, okay, so da da da da, now say whoop it up? Now say this like they're like a trained monkey, and you're like, okay, there's four hundred people in this line. You're doing a full five min.
Speaker 3: I want to know what you're doing with that audio, because if you're supplicing it, like what are we.
Speaker 2: Doing radio hits here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, crazy, yeah, I mean it's it is kind of you know, I mean I think that there there was even an article about like a bigger creator an influencer present.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah article, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, And.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean I'm so grateful because it's through being a creator is how I was even connected to Vicky, you know, And I think that that shows the power of creating content. It literally is to connect and could build community.
Speaker 2: However, you know.
Speaker 3: When you say things like you know they're using the meat and Greek times for stuff like that, or the booth times for stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, do you get your content, you know, like fuel and feed and nurture the community that you built. Absolutely, But it also I'm in, like, you know, the big Bravo kon Facebook group with Lisa and yeah, so Bravo kon Queen AA and yes, and just seeing the number of people and this is something that people save and plan and and look forward to all year, two years long, and just to see the amount of people that were like still in line when you know, and they'd wait an hour, hour and a half to meet someone and then they'd get cut right cut on. Yeah, And it's like you got to think if each person before them what had wrapped up two seconds earlier? Yes, and I know that it already feels rushed, But again, I command people for getting their content because as you like, it's not easy, like it is not easy and it takes balls to go up, and just like I mean, you have to know at some point, like I'm I'm probably doing something that maybe I should have waited to do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But well, it's like when I when I was like, I got the opportunity to be Vicky, for example, and I love Vicky, but I knew that because you had like snuck me in. I literally said to you and to like the handle and everything, I go, I'm quick, I'm quick, I'm quick. And the same thing happened with Rachel Zoe was we were in the VIP room and she was there, and we kind of got at the back of the line and we could tell it was kind of long, and those VIP things were super short, and as we were getting closer, people were kind of like because they kept going like two minutes, and you know, we were like, oh, oh, I meaning here like thirty minutes. Yeah, I hardly did any of that, hardly any standing in line for thirty minutes. If I couldn't get it or catch them. Then I just to forget it, you know, I just would go and take a whatever. And you know, like I'm old, I don't want to stand in that line. But with Rachel Zoe, I really did, and so almost like we were like four people away and they go like one minute. And I looked at one of those Bravo handler people that you know worked for Caesars or worked for the event company, not Ravo specifically, and I go, we are so fast. All we want is a selfishes. I got you, girl. So they cut the line like after us because I let them know, like I don't have a microphone, I'm not setting up a tripod. I'm not going to try to have a dim minute conversation.
Speaker 3: I got the I got the it's already in focus.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go, and I'm not even gonna hand my phone. I'm not even handing my phone over. I'm doing the selfie and keep it pushing. Most of the time. I didn't like the full body ones anyway, because you doesn't matter your size, you're going to look horrible next standing now people who are lambs out and then you're like, I'm in my little denim dress, like you know, I'm trying to be comfortable.
Speaker 3: I don't have two hours this morning, and I'm fighting for my life over here.
Speaker 1: I don't have somebody to hold my shoes when I'm not wearing them, do you know what I mean? Like I gotta Yeah. So many people walking around just glammed to the max, like the the people at Brava gone. I'm like, girl, yeah, I great those shoes tomorrow, I tell you.
Speaker 3: What again, I don't know how, you know the ladies do it because I had on fucking sneakers me too. I was day one Friday night walking in my socks, sneakers in hand through the Mandolay Bay Casino. At the moment I got out of the four Seasons and said, let me not embarrass biggie walking shoeless through here, because I'm about I was about to die. Like every step felt like it like was like beastings, you know. And yes, all I could think were how did these like these women who've had to walk around all day?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, these are i'm a sneakers their heels. I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can make shoes comfortable enough for Bravo Kahn. There's zero percent chance that you come out with like out what at least a little bit of foot soreness after the weekend, I feel.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that, like last year, I think I just fully warm a hookahs or two years ago, this year I got some cute And this is not an ad dealer of brand, guys, I'm just telling you I got these really cute fit flop Seekers. There were gold they were golden, shiny, super cute, and they were the fit Flop brand, and which I've never bought a pair of fit flops in my life. But they were gold Seekers and they were so cute and comfortable the whole day. Okay, all right, we talked about Wendy. Let's talk about Candy's divorce. Okay. How smart was she to drop it like three days after Bravo.
Speaker 3: Con Okay, So I called this because there were there were rumors that it was coming. And then like someone on Twitter said that she dropped her name, she'd removed Tucker from it was Candy Burry's Tucker on Instagram.
Speaker 1: We can't do that, people. The sloths are out there, they'll figure that shit out in four seconds.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's like so the moment I saw that, That's when I first even because look, we see shit like this all the time, and like, and it's not even people making up shit all the time. I think it's just Ravo is obviously very full of very very vigilant people who pay attention to details.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 3: Started seeing you know, and they were like yes, and she didn't have her ring on, and so then again I'm back. Then I started thinking about to Bravocon. I'm like, Okay, this haze of busyness, and then I'm like, Todd wasn't there, right, And so then I'm like it was the big award.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like and Candy was in and out like next to next to no.
Speaker 3: Press, right, And then so that's when I was like, oh they were, And then I thought, it's Riley's first Ravocon next gen is a huge thing.
Speaker 1: Seems like Candy would be there to support Riley, but she.
Speaker 3: Also knew if it broke before that, that's all Riley was going to get questioned about all week. So the moment that I saw that she dropped took her. I think this was like two so this was Monday. I think it was Monday, yes, And I said, Okay, well it now makes sense, I said, because they were waiting to get past Bravokon. That was literally her goal was to get past Bravocon to not have to do press at Bravo Con.
Speaker 2: She was, she had a very she came, she accepted her award.
Speaker 3: Quite frankly, I think had they had the divorce maybe been brewing earlier, she probably would have been like, y'all got a was through the award next year, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But all that to say as well, like kudos to Candy because you would have never ever known she came out there and gave a very like moving speech. She had the audience crying, and you know, reality team is often like a very like minimized like genre and not really taken seriously. But at the end of the day, I think if it does anything, it is a community builder be it, you know, just as viewers are on social media. And I think that Candy really really highlighted that in her speech, just the community that's amongst Bravo talent in general, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Generally they mostly they like each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and told Vicky, I'm like, it's like I said, it's you're really, I said, you're in a unique sisterhood.
Speaker 2: I've told her.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, you are in a group of a couple hundred women, I said, are the only people in the entire world that know what it feels like to live this, you know, And I said, and even more to make it even more unique, I said, you were the first fucking one.
Speaker 1: You know, there's one and there's just probably ten or so that would know how Vicky feels and that they did it for so long and from when it started to how big it is now. There's not you know, like Kyle, maybe you know, there are just a few that will know could get Vicki's perspective, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Especially even more like because Vicky's one of the women, you know, like Kyle had had you know, experience in TV on cameras, on sets and things like this. You know, you look at you know, like your Ramona's your Jills, like you're you know, I mean you're Charae Like I mean Chara you know that like Bob was like a football guy, but like these were people that were just living their lives and the next thing, you know, they have a production crew in their home every day and that's the new norm, you know, and then on top of that, they're kind of giving birth to a new cultural phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: It is crazy to think about how it all just came about, and very unintentionally on their behalf, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, totally. Okay, what is the late what's the latest on the Megan King thing? Because you know, we've heard all the swirling arounds that a school nurse I had to report her because she was The report is allegedly that she was asking the school nurse to give one of her children riddle in that was not prescribed it and the school nurse of course has to report that to authorities, and that's and that's why she got all three of her kids taken away.
Speaker 2: See now, this whole time here, I thought Jim was written all over this. I was like, Jim is up to know?
Speaker 3: You know, I really did, Like I'm an a Megan fan, but I was like, Jim is I thought it was always thought he was an asshole.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, this is he's behind this somehow?
Speaker 1: But yeah, a school nurse reported her, my understanding to CPS because you know, like a school worker, just like a therapyst is like a you have to.
Speaker 2: Report things, I mean legally required required.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if another child had the prescription and she said just give it to both of them. I don't know if there was no prescription, or if Jim had come in and said, like, I don't want my child to take this, but she said yes, and they hadn't locked it out legally, you know, because one parent can want something that the other one doesn't. I don't know what happened there, but I've never been a fan or not a fan of Megan King Edmund's detective Agency, but you know, I think that's awful, and I hope that whatever it is, they work it out really quickly, because it's also traumatic for the children to be now living full time with Jim and his new wife when they were living mostly with Megan. I think it's a I mean, of.
Speaker 3: Course, and like kids know, if they don't have to hear conversations the energy, you know, I mean, even just if the kid was in the nurse's office, whatever that happened, and then so I had to step out and late, let me make a call and check like they they're they're obviously they're probably getting questioned. The kids have to get questioned in something like this, so they know something is changing.
Speaker 2: Something is in the air, is off, you know. And I look, I don't I don't wish that on anyone obviously, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's uh, I hate it, I will say too. You know, I'm no Kelly.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a Kelly DoD fan. I'm not a Megan fan.
Speaker 3: But back to the sisterhood that we were talking about, you know, it was nice to see. We all know Kelly, she loves to she can lay anybody out with her words. She will, and she'll do it with ease. But to immediately jump to to Megan's defense, and I mean they've had they've had harsh moments in the past too, you know, but to immediately publicly jump to her defense, not only saying that this was a like messed up situation, but to just you know, defend her as a mother, and to say that, like, you know, her kids are better with off, you.
Speaker 2: Know, having her in their life.
Speaker 3: And I mean I think that again, back to community and sisterhood like it is there. It's always good to be able to support someone, you know, regardless of yeah, you pissed me off before, bitch, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's nice to see you know, Oh my god, Christian, I would if they brought Kelly Died back. I do think that would be my line in the sand of I can't watch it, you know, So you let Vicky know.
Speaker 3: Like Vicky and her are they're close, and you know, Kelly and I we've we've talked.
Speaker 1: She's she's she's so problematic.
Speaker 2: She it's honestly to me, it's it's unfortunate. And I've said before Kelly dog could have owned Bravo. She could have that. She was so she's so funny, and she's.
Speaker 1: She's so good on TV.
Speaker 2: But god, she's out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: It goes it like we didn't go left, we went left into we wrote out into the sunset, Lightning speed Baby, And you know I've said that before. You know, I'm just it's it's just unfortunate that really really gets in her own way, you know. And I but also too, like it's unfortunate that she does feeling the need to say the things she does, you know, I'm like.
Speaker 1: That's a nice way to say it. Yeah, Okay, Now speaking of people that I think Andy hates I think he hates Kelly Dodd Ginshaw. He really does seem to hate her. Whenever anybody asked him, he'll be like, I'm good, or they'll say something you know some usually he'll say no, I always leave the door open, like the house I was. Never get fired.
Speaker 2: Never say never, say never.
Speaker 1: And you know, even you know, talking about a Bravocon talking about Nini who literally followed a lawsuit and called him a racist, He's like, you know, maybe you know, yes. But with Ginshaw, he has never wavered. He has never He's always like, we're good, it's fine.
Speaker 3: When he said to wat drop his life to a fan that time, He's like, I don't ever want to see her again. I'm like, what did she do to y'all behind the scenes that none of us know about?
Speaker 1: Like I think. I think because her particular crimes target old people, and Andy himself has been the target of a scam where they called from the bank and they ended up getting pulling money out of his account and stuff, And because his parents too have been the target of people trying to scam them, as of my parents, and and has my mother in law had one of these people call and try to scam and not necessarily Jinshaw's organization, but it's all adjacent, right, It's all, let's target people that don't know and get their money, and now you have their credit card, you can charge it. And I think for Andy, I don't know if shit happened behind the scenes to make him hate her, or if it really is the personal nature of her crime that he's like, uh uh, you know, what she did was so awful, but because you think, like what Teresa did, she just I mean it was terrible. She signed some documents, you know, for stuff that wasn't hers, but it wasn't like she's purposely going after old people and trying to like take all.
Speaker 3: This strategizing an years long plan to absolutely like bankrupt people and knowing knowingly leave them with.
Speaker 1: Nothing, knowingly with nothing and not care.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think another thing now that we're talking about it is maybe a thing for Andy is like, you know, none of us maybe know what it feels like to be lied to your face about stuff like that. And I mean to the last fucking second, literally the last second, yes, yes, And so I mean both I think as a human and maybe boss and production involved, it's like all this stuff is invested in you telling your story and us sharing it and you literally it's almost like you used us to the last second and then do what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there there'll be no. I don't think there'll be a Karen Huger type sit down Alu Adelas type, you know, with a beautiful background. And I don't think there'll be a sit down with Jinshaw to have her, you know, because she was the head of that snake. You know, she was the head of that whole organization and it was I don't know, it was like fifteen years in the making or something.
Speaker 3: She I mean, I remember being like impressed is the wrong word because it's not like yeah, but I remember being like damn.
Speaker 1: Like criminal mastermind?
Speaker 2: Who would know?
Speaker 3: And I remember that she had like like offshore accounts and like places that I hadn't even like heard of or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, girl, like she is a like okay, I want like a movie on this ship, like because yeah, how did she how did she like was it just one day that she was like I have an idea, like how does that like.
Speaker 1: All these like LLC's in state that had certain laws that were in her that were in her favor. It'd be like, oh, she's got this LLC in Wisconsin. You're like, huh, But it's because that law works better if you have to quickly transfer your money to Guam. You're like, huh gwom you know. It was so intricate, and then people it too. Yeah, and then she had like twenty people go down that were under her and then still never admit any fault until that day in court where she had to admit she purposely defrauded people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think her tell her like, you have no choice, but or was she just really tried to the last second.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. When you do that and what we've seen it, you know from all the cases that you cover, you know that we cover on like dateline and all these documentaries. When you do that and you waste the court's time, and you don't just plead guilty and take whatever they're going to give you, or plead it to lesser time, whatever you the longer you waste the court's time and then go in there and go just kidding, I was lying all those other six times we met. Then they're like, well, then now you're getting but apparently she was so great in prison, who.
Speaker 2: Are we going to be judging?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should follow the Jinshaw method because she's getting out.
Speaker 2: She do you.
Speaker 3: She literally was sentenced to like seventy two months, eight months something like that, she served half. Like I'm all like, I'm you know, getting out early good behavior.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: And obviously that's not that's not a new idea or something. I've never heard of someone getting that much time off like now.
Speaker 1: People said. People said because her because her sentence was federal, that she had to serve exactly half no matter what, and then half in a day or something like that. There's some sort of rule. And there's another thing, because you're not cover all these love after lock Up and all these shows, there's all these rules like if it's this kind of crime, you have to serve. If your sentence is over one hundred days, you have to serve ninety nine and then you can whatever. And there's all these different rules. So with Jenshaw, I think because she got in there and was like, give me every single thing in here I could do to get points to take time off, she did this. She got two months off. She did this, she got two months off. She apparently never got into a prison fight. She you know, was teaching people and all these things. So hey, listen, I wouldn't trust her to babysit my mom, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't trust her to like help my mom go get a new cell phone or anything.
Speaker 2: I trust maybe instead a child, because they don't have any money she.
Speaker 1: Could take, right, But you know, let's see, maybe she'll have a redemption arc not on Bravo. I don't think, because I don't think Andy is ever going to fuck with her again.
Speaker 3: I don't think you will either. But I think obviously she's probably gonna get a book deal. She's going to you know, I mean, even in this day and age, she could you know, if she invests in a good enough social additional team, she could document her own story and profit that way and you know, monetize her own content.
Speaker 1: So like, but here's the thing, Christian, in this situation where she owes all this restitution, Oh yeah, do you know what I mean? You know, that's sort of like Teresa used to all her book deal money and stuff to pay back her restitution. So there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she might be she can become like a public speaker. I don't know. I mean as far as like.
Speaker 1: She's gonna have to be, She's gonna have to be She's going to have to be more likable in order to be a public speaker.
Speaker 2: Well, she's likable enough to always serve half a sentence.
Speaker 3: So or maybe maybe they were like get her out of here.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was it. They were like, you know what, we get it, we get it.
Speaker 2: We did not feel amazing. Please leave. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But meanwhile, now in that same prison, you've got Gill Maxwell and Elizabeth Holmes, and Holmes is like, oh my friend is leaving, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and maybwhile she got she got like eleven twelve years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in there for a long time. But if she could just fall into Ginshaw maybe.
Speaker 2: Shaw's original sentence, Yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There were new pictures that came out. I think I think it was this week or last week. I saw maybe this page six. Her kids have gone to see her, and she was in the like you know, the like the outside area, playing with them, and.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like like your heart breaks.
Speaker 3: Anytime, yeah before you see that, but with her specifically, it's just like I remember, like keeping up with that whole thing, and like.
Speaker 2: Her trial was so fucking long, and and then.
Speaker 3: For her to like got she like I mean, I don't want to say she got pregnant intentionally, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, girl, A lot of people think she did because she would look more sympathetic if she had two kids instead of one or whatever, it.
Speaker 2: Was fully pregnant.
Speaker 3: Like, so I just and I mean again I don't want to say it, but also we have to consider the nature of why we are here, and that is because you intentionally, you know, manipulated people.
Speaker 2: And so I I just it's it's honestly, it's so fucked up to even think about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know, Galay Maxwell's in that prison now, oh my god, wow.
Speaker 3: And like minimum secure like what anybody that any prison that has somebody getting out half early like Jenshaw should not be fucking housing her.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, but I guess I guess because I guess it's and I don't know, but in my mind, because it is federal and it is non violent, that they can loop all the all the the scammers and the you know, because what Glen Maxwell did technically non violet. She didn't physically uh, assault anyone. What she did, she assisted.
Speaker 3: And she she got moved as the files became a big part of the big conversation.
Speaker 2: So you could do with that what you will. That now she's in a little bit of an upgrade.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, but you know what I mean. I mean, God, literally, there could just be a whole podcast about well, there is one. It's called the Bravo Docket.
Speaker 3: There're gonna be a podcast about f C I, Brian, f CI Bravo. That's literally it's like I want I wanted to just go spend a day there. I don't want to spend a day. I'll take that back.
Speaker 2: I want to visit for a day.
Speaker 1: You'd have to go to Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I love Texas.
Speaker 3: But also, I mean the last I was in Austin, I was like, oh my god, Ginshaw's like forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, you know podcast movement, the big podcast thing is going to be at south By Southwest in March. All of this they go every year. We're like, probably not going to go to the Austin one. I've never been to Austin and I was kind of excited. And now that I know I could go visit Glane and Elizabeth Holmes right down the road.
Speaker 2: And Ginshaw's old bunk because she won't be there anymore.
Speaker 1: You know that we call our listeners the bunkies because of love after lock up. When you're in love after lock if you talk about your bunkie, you know, like your cellmates your bunkie, and god Ginshaw could be my bunky Yeah. Uh no. Well, there's lots of other Ravo news to talk about, but we're not going to have a chance because you have to go have a meeting with Vicki. But I will say, I hope that y'all got Vicki a new orange or you've schlacked that orange or a plastic one to replace that one, because I don't wander around that. She was carrying around that swiveled range.
Speaker 2: I told her.
Speaker 3: I was like, you cannot let go of that orange all weekend, by the way, Like I was like, oh, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I said, it's got to stay right.
Speaker 3: Here in your palm, and I'm adamant about finding a way to preserve it.
Speaker 2: She went to Mexico, so I.
Speaker 3: Was like, put it in the fridge, put it in the freezer. I'm talking with the lady on Twitter who like.
Speaker 2: Does text it her. I mean, like it's like like resin art type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, in order to preserve everyone's telling, in order to preserve it, it has to be like sliced. So but she's like, what I can do? So she's like, I will slice it and kind of piece it back together and then so like and my I'm envisioning like a cube like paper weight type of thing, you know.
Speaker 1: And then so when I'm recording, she could also had it like behind her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you give it to like the clubhouse or something. I think that could be cool.
Speaker 1: I think the time is of the essence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. And I text her the other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, I'm not sure how long you're gonna be in Mexico, so put that in the freezer. I'm still figuring this out, and she goes, I promise it's okay, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's any orange will do.
Speaker 3: And I heard the clip she said they're all the same, and I heard the clip of Grestion going it's not the same, because I'm like, wait, we have fought tirelessly for this orange. We will we will put it in resin rotten or not. Before we frown, it will be.
Speaker 1: It will be the size of a raisin, but we will do it. Yes, Christian, tell everybody where they can find you on social media and your podcast too.
Speaker 3: Yes, follow me on Instagram at Christian gracenow. And then our podcast is My Friend Soulmate my podcast on Instagram and we.
Speaker 2: Have new episodes every Tuesday. So come check us out. Yeah, come hang out with me and the og.
Speaker 1: Go find the podcast wherever you find your podcast if you just look up Christian Grace Snow or if you look up like my friend, or if you look up my Soulmate, because it is you know, it's a it's a wordy title.
Speaker 2: It's a wordy title. You can look it up.
Speaker 3: And we're wordy people, you know, we're people of words, so it's.
Speaker 2: Fitting, you know.
Speaker 1: Great, great point you guys. If you're listening to this on Thanksgiving, I have you had a great time. And remember I have put out calls for terrible Thanksgiving family stories. I'd love to hear them. Email mer d m me mp at pinche podcast dot com. We love a terrible Thanksgiving story, So if you have one, I'll change all the names. Love to hear it today. Let me know if you did the cousin walk, if you know you know, that's where your cousin go off and get stoned and come back. Okay, everybody, I'll see you next week. Bye,