Speaker 1: You're listenings KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You know, polio is so horrible. You know, people lived in iron lungs. You see those. The last guy just passed away. Yeah, he was a lawyer. They literally live in iron lungs that breathed for you. Matter of fact, I once interviewed a.
Speaker 1: Guy who lived in an iron lung who was one of the best interviews, and I asked him, you know, what's it like?
Speaker 2: And he went, who okay? And now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 1: All right, good morning. Everybody is the day after Labor Days, so we're done with the holidays.
Speaker 2: That's it. We're done. We're finished. I can't wear white anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that came from, because people wore white during the summer.
Speaker 2: The linen codes, the linen.
Speaker 1: Jackets, and the hats.
Speaker 2: I think that's from the.
Speaker 1: South, you know, the mint julips and walking around with a Southern accent. You ever noticed anybody with a Southern accent? For some reason, they just don't sound as smart, uh you they don't because there's a we're discrimination against the people with a southern accent, and you could be a Nobel Prize winner in physics and you sound like a moron. And on the other hand, if you go to the East coast, you go to uh northeast Hovid.
Speaker 2: You know that that clipped accent.
Speaker 1: You could be serving up French fries at a McDonald's and for some reason you sound brilliant.
Speaker 2: Morning Wayne, Good morning Bill.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard a Nobel Prize winner with a Southern accent?
Speaker 1: Uh, Jimmy No, Jimmy Carter who won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 3: Oh, that doesn't count, though, when presidents get the Nobel Prize, it doesn't really count.
Speaker 2: I know Obama got the Nobel Prize, I know, getting elected for getting elected. Yes, that's what that was.
Speaker 1: It at least Teddy Roosevelt get the Nobel Prize for cutting a deal between Russia and Japan. And Jimmy Carter got the Nobel Prize for cutting a deal between Monacha Began and uh.
Speaker 2: M Ar Sadat, which is which is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is By the way, virtually every freeway in southern California is named after Monachem uh Monacha began.
Speaker 2: Did you know that what every every freeway.
Speaker 1: You get on an you get onto the freeway and it says Bagan freeway.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, that's what you that's what you have believed. Well you can read your whole life here b E G I N Bagan freeway.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And what does that make the rest of us that thought that it meant that's where the freeway begins.
Speaker 2: We are all anti Zionists. I guess so. I guess so. But it's a huge honor for monach On began.
Speaker 1: All right, Wayne, good morning, good morning, and good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: There you go, kno, good morning, welcome back. Bill. That's right, you worked yesterday.
Speaker 1: And Heather, Heather Brooker in the KFI and newsroom, good morning, Heather, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: A good moh, there you go. Good morning. The news like this, then you sound like you sound like I'm moron.
Speaker 1: Now, if you did it in an Eastern clipped accent, you would sound brilliant. And everybody, we think Southern Californians we don't have an accent.
Speaker 2: But we do.
Speaker 1: We have that lazy s and we don't say going to we say gunna. And it's just the way we talk Wisconsin cheese is.
Speaker 2: Every other word? Well you are really?
Speaker 3: Are you in a contest with somebody for the most stereotypes?
Speaker 2: No morning, this morning, we're doing stereotypes all right.
Speaker 5: For the record, Farmer's Almanac says that the tradition of not wearing white at the end of summers carried over from the nineteen fifties, when the wealthy would do that to show refinement, and those who follow the rule were seen in a more positive light.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, fair enough. It's just the wealthy. The rich just do better than the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered about linen coats too, Linen clothes where you put them on in it's instant wrinkle. I wonder why people wear linen. I don't get it.
Speaker 6: It's cooler, especially in hot temperatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why God invented air conditioning. Okay, all right, are we are? You guys ready to do it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Heather, you're in today? Is Amy back tomorrow? Anne?
Speaker 6: Yes? She is?
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough. By the way, where do you come from, my Heather?
Speaker 6: Pardon from Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: Oh, Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: But I've lived here for twenty years. I've lived in La for twenty years. So I feel like I've lived here longer as an adult than I did in Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: All right, did you have a shelter tornado shelter at home?
Speaker 5: No, we didn't, but we did tornado drills in school, and you know, we were very well versed in tornadoes and how to protect ourselves.
Speaker 2: Was every dog named Toto?
Speaker 6: No, that's Kansas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm with difference in make Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 6: It's all the middle.
Speaker 2: It's all the same to me.
Speaker 1: Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, tornado country.
Speaker 2: You know, Maine, Louisiana. It all sounds the same to me. All Right.
Speaker 1: Louisiana is fun because you cannot understand a word a word.
Speaker 6: Their accent is very strong.
Speaker 1: Oh it's insane. Okay, guys, enough of that. Let's go ahead and do some news. And we got plenty that happened over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Handle on the news with Heather or Wayne and me. Late. Sorry, yeah, something we're gonna do at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Certainly Israel has exploded because the Israel Defense Forces found six hostages that were killed, actually executed, and it looks like as the Israel Defense Forces were going into a tunnel, they were raiding a tunnel.
Speaker 2: It looks like these.
Speaker 1: Six hostages were executed shot in the back of the head from what we're hearing minutes before Israeli forces came into the tunnel. I mean, that is that's tough, and I'll talk more about that coming up at seven o'clock. There is a lot to talk about israel Is exploding, general strikes. Nintagnahu just be just hated by so many Israelis because he simply will not cut a deal, saying that it's Hamas that will not cut a deal.
Speaker 2: They're pointing fingers at each other.
Speaker 1: Bill seems to be I don't know, seventy eighty hostages still alive or so intelligence says.
Speaker 2: Ninety seven ninety seven we found, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And then they're figuring how many are dead already? What thirty forty that are considered dead and Hamas holds on to the bodies as part of negotiations. They will not even return the bodies to the Israeli families.
Speaker 2: It's brutal. It is absolutely brutal, And more about that coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: In the UK, Britain is suspending some arms exports to Israel, and they're saying it's a clear risk that the arms might be used in series violation of international humanitarian law. The Foreign Secretary David Lammy said that the government had a legal duty to hold back some of these arms sales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: The the strategy of Hamas, and that is if they hold off long enough, notwithstanding the death of Palestinian as a matter of fact, actually, certainly, in my belief, and I'm not alone, increasing the number of Palestinians that are killed, civilians that are killed, They're going to win the public relations war. And if it costs every single building in Gaza, so be it. And if it costs another ten twenty thousand lives, so be it. It's worth it for Hamas to stay in power. I completely believe that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: We talked to Geordana Miller this morning from Jerusalem and I asked her about that. Why because Netan Yahou is saying, pardon me, that all of the pressure seems to be on Israel to make this deal, but nobody seems to be pressuring Hamas. And to her point, she's like, yeah, there should be more pressure on the leader of the Hamas terrorist organization because they're not going to bend over backwards to make a deal. They're not looking to do what's best for the world in the country.
Speaker 2: No, they win.
Speaker 1: They win by making no deal, right, And that is the horror of this.
Speaker 3: The thing that Hamas wants is the one thing that Israel will not grant, which is for Israel to not be in Gaza. Yes, and there was reporting that right after that attack in October where Hamas came over and took the hostages, that Hamas said, will give all these hostages back if you agree not to come into Gaza. So Bill, let's say you now are the head of Israel and Hamas has come over, They've done these horrific things, They've taken Israelis and other people back over and they say, we'll give them back to you right now, but you cannot come in here. That's the deal. Would you even consider for a second that deal?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But I don't have a family member that's being held hostage, and I think that changes a lot. And one of the problems also is Hamas has said, and we're talking about the entire leadership, that we will commit these atrocities over and over again. We will not stop kidnapping and killing Israelis until Israel ceases to exist.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what you do with that one.
Speaker 1: Now, has Hamas been degraded they're military.
Speaker 2: Has it been degraded substantially to the point where.
Speaker 1: The entire border is going to be so well guarded that if anybody goes over the border instantly killed.
Speaker 2: But you don't know. When you have these terrorists sneak into.
Speaker 1: Israel and dress up is ha Hasidem religious Jews or women or whatever and then blow themselves up and are willing to do.
Speaker 2: That, it's a tough way to go. Again.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk more about that at seven o'clock because it's a mess.
Speaker 6: It feels hopeless.
Speaker 2: Sometimes does it does, and it's spreading.
Speaker 3: Let's just do this really quickly because it's related before we get some news and stuff that in Turkey. Now, there were some Marines walking around and a bunch of youth associated with this group called the Youth Union of Turkey attacked them, and we're holding them down and one guy, one marine, had a bag, a plastic bag put over his head. Some other people intervened and they kind of got away. And the Turkish government has arrested fifteen people of their own in connection with this attack on our service people in other parts of the world. And I don't know if this is the beginning of a thing now. And they said, we're mad because of the US support for Israel. That's why we're attacking these marines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, no one hurt.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like that it was a scuffle, but we're just how many are going to be there? When are they going to be killed? And so is Istanbul? This was an Istanbul I think it was Ismir. H.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was in the state of Ismir. Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a way and these uh, these soldiers were on a were on one of the warships and they were given time. They were on R and R and I wonder if that's ever going to happen again, where they just simply when they're in that part of the world, they just stay put on the ship. It's it's a mess, all of it, all right.
Speaker 5: The United States has seized Venezuela President Nicholas Maduro's plane after well after they say it its acquisition was in violation of the US sanctions among other criminal issues. Now seizure in the Dominican Republic marks and escalation as the US government and continues to investigate what it calls corrupt practices by Venezuela's government.
Speaker 1: Did you notice what a crappy plane it was, right head of state.
Speaker 6: Well, they compared it to Air Force one. They're saying, oh, yeah, that air Force one.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, the corporate jet of iHeart is better than this by a long shot.
Speaker 6: It was flying the jet.
Speaker 2: It was a pardon you get to fly in the jet? I did once, I did once.
Speaker 1: It was Uh, it was purchased for thirteen million dollars. That doesn't buy you a whole lot of jet.
Speaker 2: No, it does in Venezuela obviously, so.
Speaker 3: But it was bought it but it was bought from Florida, Yeah, through a shell company and smuggled out and that's why we seized it. Yeah, and he's not supposed to get it. He can he can buy a plane. He can't buy a plane from the US.
Speaker 2: I don't know why did he buy a US plane?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't he buy a plane from another government there?
Speaker 2: You know there? Why couldn't he buy a used plane from Brazil?
Speaker 3: Maybe other maybe maybe other countries don't want to deal with him even more than we don't want to deal with him.
Speaker 6: Maybe he got a deal. Maybe that's why, because it was so cheap.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a you know what, I don't know what year it is, but what is a we look this up, would you? What is a Dessault Falcon nine hundred ex cost? I'm just wondering that's what it is, Especially for thirteen million dollars.
Speaker 2: I wonder how old that is.
Speaker 5: This says between nine and a half and ten point seven million dollars.
Speaker 2: So he way over it is he way over pay much smaller than Air Force one. It's not funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not if you, like Bill, if you wanted to buy a plane for yourself and you bought one of these, I would say, wow, that's really nice for just some guy to have his own plane. But to say it's like air maybe they meant it's equivalent to Air Force one. And how it's used, right, because that was his official plane to fly around on official business.
Speaker 1: And maybe though they were there were no markings of the Venezuelan government on there.
Speaker 2: Of course not because he knew.
Speaker 3: He knew the whole time it was a plane he knew ever should have acquired.
Speaker 1: Now well, Trump, for example, his plane and the markings on his plane is very understated, much like this plane.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you know what airplane that is that he flies? Trump?
Speaker 3: What kind of airplane is that? What you're saying, is it a seven forty seven?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Seven five? Much smaller?
Speaker 3: By the way, that people should I'm sure everybody got your sarcasm about the markings on his plane.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a letter that I have to share with you, and I'll do it probably tomorrow because Michelle got it from someone. It's worth it enough send an email to me, and it's worth enough to read.
Speaker 2: And the reason I'm going to read it it.
Speaker 1: Was actually it was actually kind, and I don't get emails that are kind to.
Speaker 2: Me, so oh my goodness, Yeah, tomorrow I'll read intrigued. Oh good I'm glad I'm going to be here.
Speaker 3: Vice President Harris agrees with President Joe Biden that US Steel should not be sold to a Japanese company, Nippon Steele. The Justice Department would have to approve the sale, and the White House is against it. So I'm assuming the Justice Department right now is not interested in approving it. There's also this government agency called the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States that has to look at it. They evaluate takeovers based on national security grounds. Bill, do you think there would be a legitimate national security reason not to let us steel be bought by the Japanese? They are an ally. I don't think there's any nefarious.
Speaker 2: Problem with them. Absolutely not. Is totally political one political where.
Speaker 1: This is a presidential candidate that is looking at what how the wind is blowing. Donald Trump is also doing the same thing, holding his finger in the air in terms of reproductive freedom. He is pulling back and changing his tune a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's easier for Kamala Harris to deal with this because Trump has called her both a communist and a fascist in the same speech, which is kind of fun. But no, it's political. It's political, no question about it.
Speaker 3: It's about keep the job, you know, keep the country American run, American operated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's preemptive.
Speaker 1: It's a preemptive Trump position that she knew Trump would get it, would grab it, and it would be Keeping us steel in America is very popular politically.
Speaker 3: All right, you see do you see value in keeping an American company American? Or are you more for the business?
Speaker 1: Sure the jobs and business is probably going to pay more for steel coming in because I'm assuming Japan wouldn't be dumping steel in the of States much like China did, where the government of China subsidized steel manufacture and those huge amount of imported steel which almost destroyed the steel industry.
Speaker 6: All Right, it's hot outside.
Speaker 5: If you have a notice, we are in the middle of a heat wave, excessive heat wave. The National Weather Service says temperatures are going to be ten to fifteen degrees above normal. Could get as hot as one hundred and nineteen in the Coachella Valley.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 6: It's going to be one hundred and thirteen in the La Basin.
Speaker 2: Area, unbelievable. Now, it's hot, but it's not going to be a schitz when you crack. When you crack one hundred, does it really matter? Well, no, because it is. It doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Can you batge it one hundred when it shits the outside when it's humid outside, then you're shimming in your shorts.
Speaker 2: I mean you are really dye.
Speaker 1: You might as well go to a might as well go to a steam back and then come out.
Speaker 2: It's basically the same thing.
Speaker 1: Or you take a shower, you walk outside the door and within three feet you've taken a shower. Again, it's we Thank goodness, it's a very dry heat. That's what we always say to defend. One hundred and twenty degrees outside, And I always come back with so is cooking cookies in the oven at three hundred and seventy five degrees that also is a dry heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look what happens to them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one nineteen in the Coachow Valley is not as astonishing to me. One thirteen in parts of regular old Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Woodland Hills, Woodland Hills, where both my daughters live, Woodland Hills.
Speaker 3: Oh, they have AC though you would You wouldn't let your daughters live without AC, would you?
Speaker 1: It depends if I really get pissed off, I'm not going to pay for the utilities like I pay for everything else.
Speaker 2: Nice father of the year, that's true, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: A swat and a robot dog responded after an officer involved shooting in North Hollywood yesterday. One person is in custody. It's unclear if anybody was actually injured in the shooting, but there's some nifty images from TV news of the robot dog going around the home, going up to a door, trying to open the door, can't get in, goes around the other side of the home, opens the door, goes in the house. That is the kind of thing that police are using these robots for, which.
Speaker 1: Is great because it takes the risk out of a lot of police incursions, police raiding the house.
Speaker 2: Also, a dog's name is Spot, which I think is particularly appropriate. I don't know why I said that, all right.
Speaker 5: Labor Day hotels strikes reflect the frustrations of the workforce, largely made up of women of color. There are ten thousand workers across twenty five hotels in the US on strike over Labor Day weekend. The Unite Here union represents the striking housekeepers and other hospitality workers. Nearly half of the striking workers, about five thousand or so, are in Honolulu.
Speaker 1: Notice that Los Angeles is not one of the targets, and that's because the hotels in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Have already cut a deal with Unite here.
Speaker 3: And I bet the managers at those hotels this weekend in la were like, ha ha ha, we did the right thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about that. What do our workers get twenty five dollars an hour? I think some of the workers do twenty. I don't know if it was twenty or twenty five dollars an hour. If you work in hospitality, I think it's I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what they agreed to.
Speaker 6: I don't either.
Speaker 2: It's one of the two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the US has captured an ISIS leader.
Speaker 2: Here's the backdrop.
Speaker 3: Syria is holding a ton of ISIS fighters in their prisons and last week of them escaped and Syria caught two of them, but three of them are still at large and working with Syria. The US has captured this.
Speaker 7: Guy, Collin Ahmed al dan Daal, who is the one who helped those guys get away, and we have him now and he will not be getting away.
Speaker 1: No, the numbers here are kind of staggering when I looked at this, nine thousand ISIS detainees, twenty detention facilities in Syria.
Speaker 2: YEP. Now, Syria is one.
Speaker 1: Of those countries where there's a huge, well not a huge American presence, but other than Isis. This country is allied in terms of anti terrorists terrorist philosophy, but they are enough there, so you're not going to see the government of Syria going crazy like the government of Tehran did when when the the Hamas, when the COMMAS leader was killed in Tehran.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, Syria helped us capture the guy. They're not they're not upset at all about.
Speaker 5: And because there are ally, is that why we're helping them? It says the US is working to repatriate as many of the detainees as possible.
Speaker 6: Is that why we're doing that?
Speaker 2: Because yes, we're.
Speaker 3: Trying to help them get those Isis prisoners out of their prisons and back to their home countries.
Speaker 6: Why would we do that? Why is that our business?
Speaker 3: Because stability what we would like is stability in Syria, and.
Speaker 1: Syria is uh. I don't think is going to treat them very well. Syria views them as terrorists.
Speaker 5: Also, then why release them back into their population? Wouldn't they wouldn't that then possibly lead to them re organizing and reuniting and causing more issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's a good question. Yeah, that's a good question. And I don't know the answer to that. And let's not ask any more.
Speaker 1: Questions that I don't know the answer fair enough, keep that very limited.
Speaker 6: If you would, Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Mountain lion has attacked a five year old boy at Malibu Creek State Park. Apparently the young boy was playing with some of other children in the area and when the mountain lion grabbed him by the head and started dragging him away an aunt. His aunt saw it happened and started calling for him, and the father went over and basically ripped the mountain lion away from the child and the child is now in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Or could the headline also be I'm not trying to stir up trouble, but could the headline also be Mountain lion defends his home against intruder.
Speaker 2: Could be?
Speaker 1: Or Mountain lion has five year old boy for lunch. Oh, that could also be a headline.
Speaker 3: So the motorcade that brought vice presidential nominee Tim Watts to a rally in Milwaukee crashed. Some vans at the back of the motorcade crashed it looks like into each other. Walls was riding closer to the front, so he was not directly affected, and when he got to the rally, he told everybody, Hey, so we got a little crashing going on, but aside from some minor injuries, everybody's going to be okay. And there are some pictures and it was more than just a bumpers tapping bumpers. There are some badly crumpled bumpers and fenders.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a little factoid that's kind of fun. And Richard Nixon, when he was president and throughout his entire career, was not known for small talk.
Speaker 2: This was not a small talk kind of guy.
Speaker 1: And there was an accident in a motorcade much like this, and it had to do with the motorcycles that accompany the president on either side. One of them tipped over and fell on the officer's leg and broke his leg. And he's there on the ground waiting for help. Richard Nickson, to his credit, asks what's happening and miss President? One of the officers looks like he's broke his leg. So he went over and got out of the car, went over to him, and again this is the guy did no small talk. And he went over to the cop and said do you like your job? And what else? That's just Richard Nixon.
Speaker 3: That was his idea that it wasn't the the sometimes when you say do you like your job, it's a boss threatening you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was this was his idea of pleasant chit chat.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was that credit he got out, he got out and saw but that was just a little fun fact about a motorcycle accident, a motor kate accident.
Speaker 2: Okay, my goodness.
Speaker 5: Joey Chestnut has beaten Takiu Kobyashi in the unfinished Beef hot Dog Eating Contest. It was streamed live on Netflix. He beat Kobyashi with eighty three by eating eighty three hot dogs to Kobyashi sixty six, and he won one hundred thousand dollars in prize money.
Speaker 2: And that's a world record.
Speaker 6: That is an insane amount of hot dogs.
Speaker 2: I tested. It is insane.
Speaker 1: Just a quick word about what sports are now about, and that is because of ESPN, because of Netflix and other streaming services, almost anything can be a sport and it is covered as a sport. For example, the draft for the NFL and baseball is now a major event. Can you imagine this when the three networks controlled you, they would cover a hot dog eating contest as a major sports event.
Speaker 2: We're a different place right.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk social media platform X will remain banned in your country of birth bill Brazil. After the Supreme Court, they're upheld a lower court who said you are not allowed to operate in Brazil because you took away all your presence. You closed your offices in a snit, because we told you you could not have fake news on your platform, so you left in a huff. You were ordered to appoint somebody to be a legal representative for you in Brazil.
Speaker 2: You did not. You're not allowed to operate here. Yep.
Speaker 1: And as you know, I speak Portuguese, and I'm looking at the decision right here in Portuguese, and here is the decision in Portuguese. Noh yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: So California Democrats have voted down a no tax on tips bill that was proposed by Republicans. Some are saying, now that is casting some doubt over Vice President Harris's commitment to the no tax on tips policy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the.
Speaker 1: This is not Harris. This is the legislature. And she was Vice Press. Doesn't have a whole lot of influence on the legislature. I mean, she does not have direct influence. Also, there are a lot of people, including me, are a little upset about no tax on tips because tips.
Speaker 2: Are part of what is earned.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, tips are the primary earnings of service workers.
Speaker 2: I have to pay taxes on what I earn. How come they don't have to.
Speaker 3: I think that this is an attempt to the idea has always been, you know, you can pay them less than minimum wage because they get tips or minimum wage. But in many states you don't even have to pay the minimum wage. No, so okay, And so for a long time there's been this narrative that service employees who rely heavily on tips are disadvantaged in the workplace, and this I feel like this is an attempt to simply now say, okay, we will now give you a big advantage to make up for all these years that you were disadvantaged by having to rely on tips.
Speaker 1: Well, the FEDS charge service workers fifteen percent, even not knowing how much tips or how to what extent the tips are part of their income. It's just a flat fifteen percent because that's an average. And one of the things that service workers say sometimes we don't get fifteen percent, and how dare you charge us? By the way, I always pay in cash. Always I pay service workers in cash, and I always.
Speaker 2: Say the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave you cash, but you have to promise me you will report this to the IRS.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: They agree, They always agree. Faith in humanity is so touching.
Speaker 1: Then yes, yes, it's like giving homeless people or a homeless guy on the street money.
Speaker 2: You cannot use this for alcohol.
Speaker 1: Promise me, I'll give you the money, but you can't use it for booze.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we are done.
Speaker 1: KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.