Speaker 1: Hey, what's that guys.
Speaker 2: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every.
Speaker 3: Night, Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the.
Speaker 4: Screen, so bride. They preciated holy gospel, but it's.
Speaker 5: Salty smoking lies.
Speaker 1: Got mad Win.
Speaker 4: I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes. They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, cancel culture capits, trapped inside.
Speaker 3: The echocage, one wrong word and the foam.
Speaker 4: And losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 5: But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 4: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of this game, tired out of these people running in their house.
Speaker 1: Again, mad in me because I pound out of faith.
Speaker 5: There kebo kings and queens, but they will take fa fuck the woe fuck pullieve.
Speaker 6: Me the hell alone of night.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Kibble died.
Speaker 5: Stephen Cobn on his throne. I'm taking hut, saying.
Speaker 3: Standing tall and true.
Speaker 1: Your trusting fuck right off.
Speaker 4: I'm coming after you have you.
Speaker 7: They twist every word of saint, put me in the little box.
Speaker 4: Called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clouds.
Speaker 5: But a sink through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 1: Got their blue checks in the clouds.
Speaker 8: Bood, It's built on shifting sand.
Speaker 6: One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 7: Start the cracking, Ben, They swarmed like angry bees when someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm just cutting motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Ain't no apology from me for the woe futher woe.
Speaker 2: I'm side of this game, out of these people, running in them house again mad in me. He does have found out a faith. They are keep o kings and queens, but.
Speaker 6: They won't take you far. Funck the woe full.
Speaker 4: Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 6: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel, not Stephen Cobert on his throne. I'm Jay cutsoning Hut, standing tall and true.
Speaker 1: You're trunking fuck right off now I'm.
Speaker 2: Coming after you were bending over no more taking all the ship time to push back, card of time to.
Speaker 4: Make the beasts quit.
Speaker 9: They hate the mirror I hold up showing who they really beet fake.
Speaker 4: It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 2: Now the world's starting to see fucking wo Yeah, I'm done with the charade.
Speaker 5: Tide of the snowflakes melting in their own charade mad at me because.
Speaker 4: The mass lift off their lying face. I'm Jay cutting, real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone, you trolls, go crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 6: I'm not your late, not puffing out another Hollywood so fucking woke, fucking fuck the woke.
Speaker 1: Jake Cutson says it loud and loud.
Speaker 4: Don't watch the Empire choldren.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, good morning? What is up y'all? How is everybody? What is up? Y'all? How is everybody doing today? But what is all? How is everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? I had I had to have a conversation today with Ron Rigo from UH from UH road on broadcasting because of what happened. I just wanna say that, you know, because of my because of my position there No but good morning, good afternoon. I know a lot of people. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. Ah crap four yo, But how is everybody doing today? You're all play?
Speaker 2: Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows, trying to profit off my name.
Speaker 7: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way it brings. I'm not just stepping stone. I've gotten my own set of wings.
Speaker 3: You play all part, but.
Speaker 5: The truth cutty behind the curtain.
Speaker 4: What's a secret? You keep them time learning somebody.
Speaker 5: From Boston using.
Speaker 6: Me so they can make the moneys in my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill. You have to wear a man for reason.
Speaker 5: Jackass, But the mask donnud watched me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mask don't.
Speaker 5: Hate the city lights can blind you. Bloods lie every story that you knew.
Speaker 4: You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 1: But I cut the strings to nine.
Speaker 4: I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 5: I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 7: You play all a part, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 5: What's the secret?
Speaker 6: Dat using using my name in my face just to make a.
Speaker 3: Jackass.
Speaker 6: But the mask don't.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hold on by ladies and gentlemen, mister Fray McDonald.
Speaker 8: I'm doing great Softino thing in the hot Water Show tonight. And and I was on the hot Water Show on one day and can't radio Eddie can not going day. Latino's doing great so far, and now was on Simcass Prissy Mayor Sunday night it's cold, it's rainy or in Sydney right now. Paints going great on my side and from training the changing city.
Speaker 1: He is there gonna be snow? Is there gonna be snow?
Speaker 8: Then they got a colder temperature head and Cydney, no scot.
Speaker 1: Is it is there gonna be snow anywhere in the world.
Speaker 8: Anywhere in Eastern United States, like main in USA, New Hampshire, Firmart Quebec in all these places, even parts of Bree's gonna get It's gonna be reigning California as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your what is your socials?
Speaker 8: My blues guys have Frankie mcdee. My linkder is Frankie McDonald in. My stranded that Frankie mcdee ninety four. Hey, my Breddit is franked on ninety four. My ex twitters at Frankie mctee. My Facebook is Frankie macdeald's. My Instagram is Frankie mcdem ninety four. My TikTok is franked do ninety four. My clappers franked on ninety four. My Twitter is ranked on ninety four. My snapfast forget amy's he doing waiting to tell stock to Hols in My Lincoln is franking though, best luck down, frank you listen, shake out alive.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, Frankie. That was Frankie McDonald did. I think he comes off like a few minutes seconds a lot. But thank you Frankie, the hell will you? Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? What is uh? Hey? If you want to come up, I'll send Joel Hey, mikey, if you want to come up, I can send Joel Aine brother. Uh. I know that people are busy, hold on, let me get you, let me find you, yeah, or I have you. I'm sending it to you on your Facebook. You might be busy. Oh yeah. By the way, they changed the logos and stuff on stream ord mm hmmm. Yeah. But I hope everybody is having a good time. We just had Frankie McDonald on the show. Holy shit, Frankie is a good guy. A little Frankie. I just want to say thank you very much for.
Speaker 9: Let me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know a lot of people might be busy on a Thursday, give me one minute. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe. Right, what's up guys? Yeah? Yeah, m hm hmm, yeah, but I hope that a lot of people are staying safe today, are doing okay. We just had Frankie McDonald on the show Holy crap, Yeah we have we have m lady, it is almost there. Old. Uh do you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got your brother Jake with us.
Speaker 1: Hey did you say, yeah, dude, Yeah, yeah, yeah I did. Hey, how you doing? He was you on last night with uh BBB?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't with CHRISTI I we have. I was trying to fund out. Yeah, I wasn't there with the bring Benders manter uh chanel and yeah, panel and uh.
Speaker 1: Did you see any difference? Did you see a difference with the new logos on here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did, Yes, Yeah they're cool man yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh so I want to say this is number one I number one. Have heard that they get rid of that AI tool Sora. They got rid of that AI video tool Sora.
Speaker 4: Oh they did get rid of soa okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You know what Sora is, right?
Speaker 4: Does does it work?
Speaker 3: Uh? What?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: What kind of tool is it?
Speaker 1: Remind you you can make AI videos? You can make video? Right? So right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I didn't know that was gone. I didn't know they got rid of that.
Speaker 1: You get rid of they get rid of lost. But by the way, I heard that they're bringing cartoons to me TV. Oh yes, the cartoon they're bringing like.
Speaker 4: The old like older style. Right, yeah, well you do you, Jake? Are you old enough to remember a channel called the Boomerang?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember that. It's actually.
Speaker 4: Right. So what I understand is, wait, when you just mentioned me TV, Well, Me TV and I think Boomerang are merging. So when that happens, me TV will take some of those older cartoons.
Speaker 1: You want to hear something really funny. I remember watching Boomerang when I was the child. When I was a kid, which which.
Speaker 4: One did you see?
Speaker 1: The boom the I watched the older ones, like did.
Speaker 4: You watch Space Ghost? Did you watch spaces?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that was. Okay, remember I remember speed the speed Racer?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, speed Racer, Yes to speed Racer, Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Tom and Jerry yep, Tommy Jerry Show, Yepstones, Scooby Doo.
Speaker 4: Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what we were just last night? I was at my friend's uh channel Sci Fi Nation. His wife just passed away this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh it's okay, sir, I appreciate your condolences. No, I was with him last night, we were trying to get him to, you know, slowly get over his loss. He has this, he has a son, you know, he's turning fourteen, and he still has his mother. You know, that's a mother relatives help. But his his wife's law, you know, losing his wife.
Speaker 1: You know she was in his first life and his second wife his only wife.
Speaker 4: Wait, you said that he had one wife. Yeah. No, my my friend sci Fi only had one wife. Her name was Nikki.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know it is yeah, jac it's it's life that you know. Uh, Susanna and I. The last three years, we've lost over thirty different family members, close friends. We've lost a lot of people, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, you know, here's a little trivia. Guess who guess who owned who owned the cartoon Network?
Speaker 4: Who owned the Cartoon Network was a Tsunami No.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a here. And he also owned CNN TBS. Oh yeah, oh you mean.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, I didn't know that. Yeah, I didn't know that. See I'm old enough to remember when I used to watch cartoons on Cartoon Network and then what happened was then they turned into a late night Uh well maybe this was an addition. But do you remember Tunami, remember? Yeah, that was like that's where they have the Dragon Ball Z and all that early anime stuff that planets uh, you know, Voltron Defender of the Universe anime, and then moved into new anime Sailor Moon. I mean that's where one of my nieces uh went to a comic con for Sailor Moon and dressed up to the nine one of the characters.
Speaker 1: So I would also bring you up there's you know, I also want to say that there's actually some good cartoons and stuff, yep. But a lot of the like TBS kids that a lot of us came. A lot of it came from my UK. Yeah, a lot of the UK stuff like Bob the Builders, the United.
Speaker 4: Kingdom, right, and guess what else comes from the UK? Danger Mouse, Danger males.
Speaker 1: Hey. I just want to say that I'm actually a good good thing that a lot of people that sold here. It's the way we see it is. My Fred Press is here, sorry, I said him.
Speaker 4: Away to my Hey Christopher, what's up brother?
Speaker 3: Hey Mikey, how's it going brother?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we're on our third channel, so we had so many hack our micys is for last year and around Halloween Dad a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Oh no, each other.
Speaker 4: Probably in passing, you know. So Yeah, by the way, by the way, I.
Speaker 1: So I curious. I had to have a conversation with my friend Rod about being part of his network. Uh. And Chris thumbson and all those guys are talking or are telling people that I'm not a good persons that had he had his own investigation of it. Remember that. Remember the guy that has been bothering me? G B P. Green Uh, bastard Piccolo.
Speaker 3: No, I can't say I do, man, I've been out the loop. Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris actually has it. By the way, Chris has a channel called cut of the jib.
Speaker 3: Well, I handed that off to two K. I'm starting up riffs and rants on rumble right now.
Speaker 1: Christopher's a fever Rabbi. Christopher's are full of Robby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool. My wife is a Universal Life Church minister.
Speaker 3: Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 4: Has a lot of it, has a lot to do with it, which is great because my mother, like until she knew my mother, you know, she was a bad person, evil or something. And then I told and then when I told them, both my parents when we went back down in Arizona that she was a Universal Life Church minister says, oh, yeah, I know those people. They hang out with Catholic Church and my parents are Carmelite ministers and things like that, so they know. And I was like, that's cool, very cool, that is very cool. She's my confessor. I don't need to go to church. I feel bad because I don't. That's okay, because she's my confessor, she's my priestess. I get to talk to her through God, and you know, it goes through her and I can tell her anything.
Speaker 1: Right, So here you go. Oh you see so different a curse? You see so different? The loos.
Speaker 3: No, I can't say I do that.
Speaker 1: They changed the logo. They put a new logo.
Speaker 4: What do you mean for stream Yard through Facebook?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, I see it.
Speaker 4: I see it in his uh the code up there, the q R code.
Speaker 1: So you see the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see it, sir. It's it's uh over this way off to the see that. Yes. Interesting.
Speaker 1: So Christopher used to work for stream the reason we'll have him said, he doesn't. He doesn't work for stream Yard. You worked, you used to work for streame Yard.
Speaker 10: That's so.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you worked for early year of stream Yard. Early years I did.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I did the how to tutorials like you know, like the big thing that I ended up writing for them was how to get phone calls and stuff like that for Collin shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: May I ask Chris why you had to leave the stream Yard, Why did you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I started to say that it was becoming very generic, you know, and all that stuff. So I found this thing called started using that evmus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've dealt with that. One of my friends, Marls ran the thoughts. Yeah, he tried to use it it and he goes, ah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Not for everybody.
Speaker 3: It's not for everybody, but it has more customization and it looks more professional. So that's what why I decided to.
Speaker 1: Go with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, just to be fair, I have a newer computer now, but I used to have as computer which was like fifteen years old, and it was one of those out and it was so bad and people could not hear me, things were going out. I found out later on that that past computer had two viruses on it. Oh that had no idea, right, I wasn't aware. Uh, So I made sure my dad me this, and and I think some people should know this. If you have a very old computer and you're ready to get rid of it, there's too waysy you do it. One way is finding the main you know, the car thing, you know, kind of pop it because you're knowing you're not going to use this computer anymore. Pop it and take card out. And then the other way it's just cut all the attachments, wires, things like that so that nobody can ever use it again. That's what I did. And then down a shoot garbagehote here in the building. Oh it went thirteen Florence and I hear this like crash at the end and I can shoot. So I was like, oh my god, that's it just exploded bottom. But nobody can use it. But nobody can use it because it's fifteen years old. I'm just saying, just saying, So it's it's trash, it's pure. It was permanent trash. And then my wife just got me this ACER. So I have an AC computer now, which is very cool and it's finally paid off.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. Last year I ended up upgrading my Max thro to the new U M for Max, and I decided I know everything I know that. Yeah, everything I do. I was like, I'm not going with the base sixteen giga random going.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that seems ancient. You'd be like in cave gave man dies. Oh yeah, well the one I had before that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one I had before it though, was uh eight gigabytes of RAM.
Speaker 4: Gigabytes. That's not enough, man, Well store stuff on there, right, Jake, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: You man, Well, that's what the RAM. That's the speed, not the storage. I think I have a storage and that thing. Yeah, but I was able to do my shows pretty well if I didn't run too much, you know. But now it's like I have zero issues. It flies through everything.
Speaker 4: So that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thing they here for us, And actually I want to suggest I want to give a shout out to Brave. Brave is a great server.
Speaker 1: I got it to you.
Speaker 4: I get a lot. Susanna and I my beautiful wife over here. It's a lot. Oh, beautiful kitty. I love We love cats. We have Christopher. We have two black cats. Black one just turned nine a few days ago. She's our spring equinox baby. Her name is is Moonpie. And then we have our twenty five pound black Persian Maine coon who just turned five West December. Her name is Deja Vu.
Speaker 3: Oh wonderful. Isabella is part of man Coon and she's nine as well.
Speaker 4: Oh nice and how many counts? Oh now, no diet though, So okay, I go we we we're trying to do that for Dayjabu. So like you say, she's only five, but you know she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you.
Speaker 3: Oh really, how's Frankie doing?
Speaker 1: He's doing okay, good breaking his favorite water.
Speaker 4: Band nicey Chris, Chris to me your favorite? Do you still have a YouTube I do for.
Speaker 3: Clips of my show rock Talk Live. We do rock and roll news and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Could you could you leave that in the private chat? And I will that channel. I love the music stuff. Yeah, musician friends all over YouTube.
Speaker 3: Problem I need to I need to get some of some new clips up there. I haven't put any.
Speaker 4: Up in a while, but we'll do it circum Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well see I got de monetized on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Why why? Why? Well, I got I got a.
Speaker 3: Guy that Jake knows and that I knew for many years, ended up porn bombing my channel.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was gonna talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ended up losing everything.
Speaker 4: We had a previous Yeah, we had a previous channel to this club at Mikey SEUs four and my wife was with her phone. She went out to go do some shopping whatever, and this homeless man from the Middle East came and stole her folk just pickpocketed it, right. He didn't use a gun, didn't use a knife, and uh, you know. And then we find out he tried to call my parents, our parents we share, who live over three thousand miles away down somewhere in Arizona, and luckily they didn't recognize the numbers, so they blocked it right, and then he knew. But here's the stupidest part. We knew through GPS where he was. He was in a bad part of town, he was in a homeless shelter whatever. But we asked the cops if they could go ahead and fetch that phone, because you know, they're allowed to go in without a warrant or anything, and tell them this person, you stole his phone, and if you don't want to go to jail, you give me the phone back. They didn't even do that. A month later we find out, well it's gone, you know whatever. Well, it had a certain battery that he couldn't know, right, unless unless he was a major hacker, which you know, he pretty much went through facial recognition and my wife had on the phone and everything else. So basically the cops stills, well, unless he puts a gun to your head or a knife, tier neck or whatever, where's nothing we can do. But no, they said they couldn't do it. Couldn't do it if we get it stolen. It's our responsibility and our fault if we get a phone stolen.
Speaker 3: What stage, What state of the country.
Speaker 4: Is this, Well, this is not in the US. This is in Canada.
Speaker 3: Oh it's in Canada. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well that explains it, right, or or what Trump likes to call his potential at the first state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna happen, So you better get get get used to that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, people keep warning me, and I'm going, well, when the first US soldier tracks across the you know, the border might get taken a punshot at You'll.
Speaker 3: Know, the Mountees will immediately surrender.
Speaker 4: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Yes, our finest, our finest. We we know a couple of Canunitians, Yeah, I know, besides my yeah, me and my wife. Yeah, you too.
Speaker 1: We we actually have either free Oh by the way, Whitney lives in Canada.
Speaker 4: Christopher, thank you, not a problem? Oh yeah, rits and rants? Man, Oh that's cool. I like that.
Speaker 1: He's he actually does his spirit. Christ's spirit bade his goods and roses. Well.
Speaker 3: No, I'm more of a blues guy than anything else.
Speaker 4: But I lose.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love Man Train, Cold Train. Uh you know, uh, Marsalis you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, well you're talking about the jazz then, yeah, I love some jazz.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, albums, Chris, are you doing a show today? No?
Speaker 3: Not not today, man, I'm I'm I'm actually lightening my load and all that stuff, which is nice for once considering I don't have to do shows as often as I used to.
Speaker 1: Anyway. He also has different businesses. He works for Mike. He does a food business, is also a He also takes care of availables.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but uh, tomorrow though, Jake, we do have movies that rock tomorrow night, and we're doing the Jon Bon jovie short film Destination Anywhere.
Speaker 4: Hi, Kevin steam Park, Christopher meet Kevin Stea Park Adventures. He's my buddy over in Calli and uh yeah, he's one of you know what, he's one of the best UH moderators for our channel, and he is a sports.
Speaker 3: Nut and I wonderful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, I was watching the UH the horror show that we call the Yankees versus the Giants at my home stadium at Oracle Park last night. Oh god, it was disgusting.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: I just want to go over there. Never mind, I don't say anything about New York City. I actually have a few relatives there. I can't say anything bad. So what's that.
Speaker 3: I guess it didn't go very well?
Speaker 4: Huh No, No, they lost seventhly nothing. It was a three hitter. Next freed the man came from the Mets went to the Evil Empire noticed the Yankees. Yeah, and you know what's the guy who closed the game was camilled with the ball. We had him last year at the Chants and then he went to the Evil Empire. So now he's the closer officially for the Yankees.
Speaker 1: Oh well, god, man. By the way, so so you want to hear something funny. I had predicted it said, here's that they two years of two Super Bowl under road. But in twenty seventeen I said this with the last time that the Patriots met the Seahawks. I said, Patriots was going to win this year. Where the Patriots and the Seahawks met, I said, the Seahawks is going to win. The Seahawks did win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, it wasn't that a shock.
Speaker 1: Actually was because here's the thing, his Patriots, because Patriots wasn't doing good. The only reason why Patriots was because they they in the playoffs. They had they had two mediocre opponents, which could.
Speaker 4: Be right, Jake, which could be debatable. However, that being said, you know, we're not you know, I'm a I told you I'm a diehard forty nine Ers fan. Yeah, let's go, because I was born there. Now I mentioned it in the previous stream. When you're born in the Bay Area, any of those five sports teams, the forty nine Ers, the Giants, the Sharks, uh, the the Earthquakes and uh yeah and yeah, any of the and the Warriors, any of those teams, they're your team for life. So anywhere where else you go in this you know, in the country or the world, and you like other teams, you're always going to be firmly established as a lifetime those five of those five teams in the area.
Speaker 3: If I put that in my water. It's called methylene blue. It's good for your brain. It's good for uh, for healing if you're in pain and all that stuff. Actually, a Robert F. Kennedy Junior takes this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard that it helps your brain cells.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: But you know the thing is people to talk about, oh, just how Braden, how outstanding it is. It helps a little bit. It helps a little bit.
Speaker 4: What it does, here's what I understand it, because I have some relatives and family that are nurses, doctors, whatever. The way I understand it is that it helps to moderate your your your thought pross the neurons y thing. It doesn't. It doesn't very slowly. It's not a cure. That's not all teimers or anything. But it will temporary hold off neurons from misfiring.
Speaker 1: When yeah, exactly, Hey, Chris, Chris, Yes, sir, I got a little guessing by the just take the leader.
Speaker 4: Board the super tips Brandy at the top.
Speaker 1: No, actually, but I wonder by the way, Brandy's number NOE of the list, but good for him is number two. Chad Booze Mock is number two. Yeah. Well really okay, So so Mikey supertips is like super chants, but it's not even. It's like it's a way that people can donate to the stream without having to give the Evil Empire.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, I didn't know there were more than what evil Empire. Yeah, well there's a few, there's a few others I had mentioned, but uh yeah, uh oh you know, by the way, I got to warn you guys, both you, Jake and Christopher uh. Here in Canada they have loosely passed a law now it says, if I want to do anything to off anybody in higher power, I might get a knock knock knock on the door from the r C A P or some Toronto put.
Speaker 1: Mikey Chris's Asper Chriss Aspergers too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, shouldn't that be a law anyway that you shouldn't be uh do that to your government officials?
Speaker 4: Well even but even to discuss threats, right, that's that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: So, has you, guys Prime Minister been getting a lot of threats here recently or something?
Speaker 4: I would imagine, Yes, I call him clown Carnival, clown Carnie, which is allowed to call him that? I just can't like do anything else.
Speaker 1: I call him. You know.
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 1: So this reason, there's the reason why I told Mikey that you're as Mikey's Asbergers too.
Speaker 4: I have as Burgers, to sir. I've had it since I was eleven.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of people don't know just that I have Asperger syndrome. It's hard.
Speaker 4: Hey, yellow pickles and Kevin, Kevin, It's great to see you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Here's the funny thing about Kevin's park. He likes to be first in my chats. So when I I webcam, he's always first, unless he doesn't be first, and then he says he likes to say he was tied with other people. Yeah, it's like a competition. I don't know, you know. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Who. By the way, what is better Star Wars or Star Trek?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, please don't start that debate with me. It goes both ways. I like both franchises. And I used to play this. Here's how old I am. Back in the early or mid nineteen nineties when the computer HIGHGV, when the computer was like you know, when we were just starting. This was way before YouTube. We have this online interactive group called Star Wars Versus Star Trek, and we would create our own We would just go and create our own fleets and things like that from different other franchises as well, not just the two, but we also would borrow from Battlestar Galactica, we would borrow from the Aliens universe, you know, things like that. And my my distinction was the first, uh the first YouTube channel I ever made, which was called ward word Fade and that's start and fade Ralph. So I would borrow from the Harcone Institute and.
Speaker 1: All that stuff.
Speaker 4: All the vehicle Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Caves steam part says, I ate with those pizza for dinners.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds great, dude. Yeah, Kevin, we had him. We had cooked baked ham with uh my my wife's famous Spanish potatoes and uh some honey mustard on the hand.
Speaker 1: But by the way, gp hey, Jake, hey, I had so I had to have a conversation with my friend Road who I just shows with Regal uh the productions green Buster Piccolo has been telling him stuff and he's also spoke to Dixie and stuff. And we we talked about like thirty minutes about about how and I'm trying and I thought I was gonna get fired from Eka Wood echa Wood show because I do a show with with with Murley Productions, but because Green Bay because don't get me right, not give me right, but green Maaster Piccolo, this gout, this moro. They is trying to start some stuff. And also he's he's also been listening to a certain other Chris, we know Oklahoma Chris.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing I would say, Jake, you know the best way to handle that stuff is to pretend that idiots like that don't exist, because what's ultimately gonna end up happening is they're going to try and bait you into something to get you kicked off. So don't fall for it. Don't talk about him or any of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, my wife, my wife.
Speaker 12: Actually the best thing to do is to really fight back.
Speaker 4: Welcome one. Remember I've been going through this.
Speaker 12: I've been doing this for a few years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: M h, I got tired of the crap that was going on a drama. I'm fixing to do a live here a little while I TP. But I've been on I've been doing stream with a friend of mine and we have actually we have actually fought back and we're actually making a difference in people's lives, by.
Speaker 1: The way a curse. Yes, sir, we're we're competing with uh, we're competing with mister blood.
Speaker 3: Oh are you are you?
Speaker 1: We're compete with just what looks okay, mister.
Speaker 3: You have a different audience than him, So it's not really one of those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like Jake has and if I boldly may say, I think he has a more intimate audience, which I enjoy. I like having close, closer bonded communities like this. This is what Susanna and I run. That's what I'm channing Walker and about and and and she gave the best advice that she always does. She says, leave everything in God's hands, and haters will be haters, and just ignore them, just let them go because eventually they'll just.
Speaker 3: So That's that's what I've learned to do because I found out over time that what they want is to get attention, you know. And the thing is when you don't give them the attention, they're just like, Okay, I got to move on to somebody else.
Speaker 4: They attention Like it's feel like, imagine you have an empty car and the car needs gas. Okay, so it's gonna demand if you want to go somewhere, it's gonna demand that gas, so you gotta have. It's just like that, you know, It's like it's like a starving cheetah in the middle of the African Sahara. That that that you know, it's been starving for days. It needs to eat a wilderbees, but they can't try them around.
Speaker 3: So oh, absolutely, guys, I gotta jet up because I got a delivery I gotta take. But it was great to meet you there, Mikey. I got your appreciate And Jake, you stay in trouble, big guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll make sure. Yeah, oh was a problem GP. What's going on? Oh?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 9: Like I said, Me and Jake has done quite a few pills together, and.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 9: We and and Jack can tell you about one local group. They came in and harassed us for a long time.
Speaker 1: And you mean you mean t O D. Sorry, so can I say this, Mikey, Yes, t O D was a group. It was somebody that the you know, they found out I was part of the GPS show the first time. It's back in twenty twenty two. They they went on to tell people they were like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that I faked cancer, and well that's just wrong with people saying GP.
Speaker 1: With GP was dealing with Donna. She's also she's also been dealing with lately, she's been dealing with massive statics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Suzanne, Suzanne, this is our this is our if I go say so, this is our thirdy two channel that we've shared together. We go back sixteen years together as a couple because I first met her online through Facebook back in twenty ten, and we just passed our sixteen anniversary. And before that and before that, my very first channel, ward Words Fade, I had since two thousand and six. So when I reached November thirtieth this year, it'll be twenty years. So I've been a YouTube creator.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nice, Yeah, I know it's great. But we've had troubles. You know, in the past, we always do you know on this particular channel, we uh or oh no, it's just in my previous channel that we shared Mike Esus four, we didn't start actually streaming. We had, you know, we had, like I said, another channel before that and we shared, but we didn't actually start streaming until April of twenty twenty three, so next month will be actually three years. We've only been on YouTube streaming. But like I said, I've been on YouTube since two thousand and six, so I've seen all the changes. I've seen all the changes, and it's not good. It's not better, it's even worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Me and Jake actually met over on another platform called the Live.
Speaker 4: I never heard of that. Trust me, you don't want you don't want to go over there, Okay, well, thank you for thank you.
Speaker 9: I've been over on Twitch for the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll twitch now.
Speaker 9: Twitch is good. I'm also over on kick Me and Jake are both on the Laura.
Speaker 4: I've heard of Laura.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm also and I'm also want to say.
Speaker 9: Yes and me and Jake are going to be doing a podcast soon nice on a platform called SoundCloud.
Speaker 4: I have, yeah, some cloud. I have heard of that, yes.
Speaker 1: The Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I at one time I said to myself that I didn't know if I was ever going to go back to X or Twitter Twitter some people call it I decided, but I decided to take our chatty blogger. I do have an X account on there, so but I don't use it very often, but everybody or someday through there, I can get it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. And I also said, the only reason why I'm on X is because the reason I'm on social media a lot of times, Yes, sir, is I don't because the people don't emails and I don't. I don't like I don't like social media. I know.
Speaker 4: The I tend to keep it. The way I think of social media is it's something you want to keep at a distance. It's vital and necessary at most times if you want to get your your message out there, if you want to say, you know, maybe promote products things like that, it's essential, right, you would need that for that if it's your only source of income. I mean, I've heard stories where these people out there with YouTube accounts that have had them for years and it's their only formal source of income. They can't find jobs outside of the internet clubs out there. You can't, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. And also, and I'm going to say this out loud, there's people out there that I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like doing.
Speaker 1: Social media anymore. I've had issues in the past right media that I've had to basically, I've I know there's there's people out there that, you know, if I could find a way to not have to do soucial media, I can, you know, just do such media de subec.
Speaker 4: Well, I okay, just just to be uh, to let you know, Jake and the GP, I used to have a discord, okay for a short time. I had to get rid of discord because of a certain stalker. I really don't want to mention the guy's name. He's still out there and he lives not very far from where we are in the PTA in Canada, So he's here. But what's that when over here on this shidemate? Yeah? So, I mean so really the only the only uh social media I still deal with is like I said, I I managed to put a small maged to put a account on X but you know, free account. I don't pay for anything anymore. I used to pay for stream ards that didn't quite work out. And then you know, so I'm back.
Speaker 9: They're trying they're trying to charge me eighty something dollars, almost eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 4: How the hell is that happening? How is that idea?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: You better, I think you need to go back to free plan just allow.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I would do No, that's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I actually.
Speaker 4: Just a second.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have four keep me, I have four amusing so I'm using all the the free clips.
Speaker 4: Well, this one's going to be in a stream to night. Jake on, let's talk about bullies.
Speaker 1: Let me guess with with with Dylan.
Speaker 9: Actually, I was going to do it by myself. But if he wants to come in, or jac wants to come in, or anybody wants to come in.
Speaker 1: Yil so he uh. I actually in order to tell you I did show it Jacob today, do what I didn't show it Jacob today?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: Uh Jake, I still have your lengths, So if you're still here, I'll come right back. But I have an emergency phone call. I gotta call a friend real quick. Okay, all right, thank you, guys, appreciate that. I'll be right back. Not a problem.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh so. Uh So the whole Noel.
Speaker 12: Situation, she's associating with Bambi and also.
Speaker 1: With Square and Baby and Square hate right.
Speaker 12: And Bamby and Square are part of the Lil me family.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And THEE is it's you know what what what? What I don't get is like why are by the way? Why square back? And by the way. So I was just found I just was told a couple of days ago that somebody who I I don't will not be associated with has come back to YouTube god by the name below Griz. Last year, we found out that Lobo Grizz was this was this was a registered sex offender. Oh yeah, Lobo Grizz and and this is and this was all and I'll tell you that this is not this is not a legend. This was We found out he was on a website called Megan's Law. You ever heard of Megan's Law? Unfortunately, and I will never be friends with this guy because you you part of part of his part of his thing was you can't be on the internet, right right.
Speaker 9: If he's a registered offender like that, Jakes, he's not suppossed to be on the internet.
Speaker 1: I I I got him when when I found out this is when I found out, when we found.
Speaker 8: Out that he was.
Speaker 1: I didn't have my computer, I didn't have my town, I didn't have any I didn't have my iPad yet by the way. I see you got some palm trees. Huh, palm trees behind you are trees?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But are you are you at are you at the farm or no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not today?
Speaker 1: I see I see the f A f O hat.
Speaker 4: I'm actually my brother is still.
Speaker 1: You're going back to your brother?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm still at my brothers. He's got a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Are you going back to the farm after that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you know, and I want to say that I want to say something to you. I feel like that, like the Lobo Gris guy, I didn't trust him worse, you know, and and I don't and I but I know what I'm it's gonna say. But I I want to say that you have when you're when when you do something, but that I don't know. I didn't don't know the story, and I don't know a lot of stuff. But you know, if you made you know you you uh, we brought you into our group and you and you double cross us like that.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You you have throw you found out.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 1: F an f O found out yep. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I said that a couple of times last night because somebody was using my family and my kids.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, going and seeing my son in Washington.
Speaker 1: What about your daughter the one that I remember? How how your daughter treated you before? All shut up about that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Remember. Hey, hey, I remember a couple of years ago when you were still living at your your daughter's house.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 12: They paintballed my daughter's house.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also you're you're also I remember you happen to move from your daughter's.
Speaker 4: House to uh to uh religious house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they kept like bothering, yeah, bother about it. Yeah, listen, listen. Here's the thing. Number one. I just want to say this. I feel like that people don't know you, but I get I get a bit around you for well mum hm.
Speaker 10: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Sorry. You know.
Speaker 12: Now they're bringing my kids up into my mind and dylan livestream.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And they're using my niece and my cousin and two they're using their names.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: But you know.
Speaker 12: The thing is my cousin, her husband works on the oil rakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my niece.
Speaker 9: As a five star chef. She works at a five star resort. And this is a very very very popular resort. And like I said, my cousin's husband works out on the oil rakes.
Speaker 12: Okay, yep, So they keep messing around.
Speaker 9: They're gonna fuck around and find out exactly how my family is. But then, you know, I'm gonna let Karma handle that situation. But you bring up my kids, I'm gonna become Karma and I'm gonna I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, but time I know.
Speaker 4: Listen, can I tell you something.
Speaker 1: I wasn't bringing to bring up the kids?
Speaker 4: Uh? Oh no, no, no they did last night.
Speaker 1: I wasn't bringing up the kids. I wasn't because you were. You were talking about I know how I was. I was there when your daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah at the time that was, and people came out and shot my daughter's house.
Speaker 9: Up with paintballs. Yeah yeah, some good times, good fun times.
Speaker 1: But let me say something. Let me say this. Number one. You know you don't try to mess with people's families.
Speaker 12: You know, you know agains off limits.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so let me let me say. Let me say this, GEP Number one. I don't I don't like with like you know me, I can't. Here's the thing I will be for. I won't be friendly with Dylan. I'll be friends with I won't be on Dylan, but i'll be friendly with him. If that's even jack, I'll say hey to him.
Speaker 4: That's all. That's all good.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to.
Speaker 10: I'm not friends with Dylan and you know, but I don't have I try not to be. I try to be respectful when I'm out someone, when I when I get a chance to call the panels with people, I try to be respectful.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: I got a panel one time with somebody that I hated the past. I do his wife, d.
Speaker 4: Hi, thank you guys. My friend, Yeah, Larry, uh you know his years of adventures. He displaced one of his ribs and he broke one and it was just doing something simple. Yeah, hey GP. Yeah, so I had to check up on him. He gave me a call and through Facebook and check on him. So you doing okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah GP. Do you prefer this, GP or do you prefer the pickles? Right?
Speaker 12: Well, I go by either one.
Speaker 4: But uh huh.
Speaker 9: I just shortened that shortened it because the drama that went on on Day Live.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Mikey, how was your friend?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was just saying to GPH. I found out my friend last night. I had to go to the hospital for some reason. He had a freak accident at home. He was reaching for something and felt something inside his ribs. So, and he's a pretty tall guy, right, He's over six feet at least, So he had to go into Yeah, so he had to go into the hospital. They found out that one of his ribs was displaced. And then he also told me that one of his ribs was broken, And I was like, oh my god. You know, I don't know man, but he's a home man.
Speaker 12: But I work out at a ranch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Now I'm staying in town.
Speaker 9: With my brother because she's got adoptor's appointment tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right, but.
Speaker 9: We get back from that, I'm gonna be going back home to the trailer, to the rants.
Speaker 1: Oh did you had you your buddy? Did you get your last paycheck from your.
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Uh so, Mikey So GP. So what I what I was talking about is a couple a couple of weeks ago or a week ago, GP was DP was taking care of a person, and.
Speaker 12: I was taking care of a disabled veteran. I wasn't gonna say that, it's okay, you can just not his name.
Speaker 1: She She was basically told that her services were no longer needed at her house.
Speaker 4: Believe wasn't allowed to have a day off. Mhm, that's that's tough to deal with. GP. Do you have any do you have any backup option available, something.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 12: Working at a ranch at the moment?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to say what tranch you work for?
Speaker 12: It's called freedom Ranch.
Speaker 4: Freedom Ranch? Okay, GP, is that somewhere in the Southwest. You don't have to tell me exactly where, but oh, okay, over in the mid east, mid east part of the United States. Okay, I got that.
Speaker 9: We also work with kids that are at risk for dragging alcohol addiction.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good cause, you know. You know what's great about that is your ranch. I'm sure gives them the opportunities to take care of animals and to take care of themselves and maybe feel better about themselves rather than getting into that vicious circle of drugs and addition and possible on aliveness. Yeah. Yeah, that's a good cause. That's a good cause. H d J Cleveland. You know, yeah, I don't know DJ Cleveland, but how you doing, DJ is how you're doing well here?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Cool? Yeah, good to know.
Speaker 4: I have another friend who lives in Ohio. So if DJ you're Cleveland, you must live in Ohio as well. He says, I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: Cool mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: DJ Cleveland is not new, he's that new. Oh no, okay, he's a troll, Jake, all right, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: You were able to detect that g P.
Speaker 1: I I didn't know.
Speaker 9: Sorry, Yeah, he's he's been into other people's chats and.
Speaker 4: Yeah he uh has trolled them.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't you know that work, okay, Jake. Yeah, But so we we talked a lot about So, Mikey, while you're going, I talked about this, Oh, Serve is here? Serve?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, O camel cowboy getting rid of him?
Speaker 9: No, Serve can stay. But J Cleveland's a big troll. Yeah, he's part of the little family.
Speaker 1: All right. So, Mikey, Uh, so I was talking about I found out a couple of days ago that a person that I was bruised with for uh last year, like last year, he's a troll archers War two three? Is that a? Wait?
Speaker 3: Is that a?
Speaker 1: Is that a troll?
Speaker 4: The d J Cleveland was that TP just said.
Speaker 1: But there's another person can called ar trus War two three Our truth.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, our truth. He says he a troll content creator. Yeah, are you saying that about yourself? Truth?
Speaker 1: Little they don't like, Uh, okay, give me the word, give me the word. All all baited archers if you want.
Speaker 12: Okay, that we know of.
Speaker 4: It's so so it's serve scene right, I'm guessing.
Speaker 12: Has been in several chat rooms.
Speaker 1: But he's not a troll. No, the guy, the guy is a here's the the guys is Actually he's a. He's a. He's a. He's not He's not a uh, evil troll. He's more like a he's like that. He's like that comedia that doesn't know failed. He's like a fel troll. Okay, he's uh, he's a felt troll because he doesn't know how to troll the right way.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about the.
Speaker 12: SPA scene?
Speaker 4: I don't know, guys. Even though he has an avatar, he's got one subscriber. I usually don't trust people if they are five or less subscribers. Just saying that's me though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, if.
Speaker 12: He comes over to our friend Jacob waters channel, so.
Speaker 1: My ad sued. So hey, hey, by the way, hey GP, Yeah, by the way, the new Stream, your logo, the logo that I'm seeing or new you know what it reminds me of, you know what, it remonds me of the drunk the ass, the blue ass, you know, Skype Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, I've died. You know, we're gonna lose the best show. Uh. I think next month of the month after that, we're gonna be losing the greatest show ever in late night, Yeah, the Late The Late Show with UH with Stephen Colbert. Uh.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Stephen Colbert, our guy from Canada. This show is almost done, right, I think that's what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about. They decided because they have so you know, you know why the CBS is trying to do a deal with too with Touchdow. And the only way they can do the deal is Trump has to prove it. And Stephen Colbert has made jokes about about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, but I mean, you know, but the thing I'm concerned about is censorship is starting to get worse. I was gonna let you know it is up in Canada right now. They have uh, you know, loosely now passed the law. It's not been enforced fully yet, but the law of censorship meaning that if you want to off a certain politician, either here in this country or in US or wherever, you're not not knocking the door saying that you're a terrorist, that you want to hurt somebody.
Speaker 12: You're actually going after truckers.
Speaker 13: Now if true don't speak English yet, if you don't speak English, they will take your truck, put you in a detention center.
Speaker 4: Right, take your truck.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and it's up to the company to come and get their trailers.
Speaker 4: Wow. Now that's just wrong because you're taking you're taking their livelihood literally away. Not only that, but you're but you're branding them with a criminal record. Yes, you know may or may not be justified, but it's definitely not should be. That's that's uh. Mark Carne up here. He is currently the Prime Minister of Canada and he is not a good man. He doesn't know anything about politics.
Speaker 1: And he knows.
Speaker 12: Last Prime Minister Trudeau exactly.
Speaker 4: But he's worse than Trudeau. If that's even I'm just saying, no, no, no.
Speaker 11: That was justin Trudeau that did that, and he did bad, didn't Yeah, we have a race this weekend in Martinsville.
Speaker 4: Oh and Martinsville. Is that Georgia, Tennessee. No, that's uh Virginia, Virginia. Yeah, sorry, third choice. I used to I used to be, you know, I used to Yeah, No, I remember, I remember NASCAR events. I used to be with this my previous I've had two x wives and my second ex wife, her dad was really into NASCAR events and I told him yeah, and I told him time. My favorite my favorite racer has always been Mark Martin. And he almost threw me because he was a big Jeff Gordon fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to know Mark Martin because I thought Mark Martin gets the cheft he got, he got, he got jipped a couple of races. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about uh the you know, where were you when you heard the news that we allst Gregg Biffle, that we.
Speaker 4: All want I didn't hear that clearly enough to think.
Speaker 1: Where were you when you heard that we lost the greatest driver in nasscar, mister Greg Biffle? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I you know what, I I don't know where I was. Uh, I know when we lost the great Richard what was his last name? No, no, no, no, no, Richard, the no the one that won all those titles. Richard mustache and the bank.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, did he die?
Speaker 4: I believe he did. I could double check. I mean not know what was his last name again? Tell me, Jake, Richard what Richard Petty? That's it? Okay, yes, let me yeah, for sure, let me double check. Hold on, I can look it up really quick, you know, Guys, I gotta tell you I got raised.
Speaker 1: Oh he is still alaw by the way, is he? Yeah, okay, he's eighty eight years old.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yeah, you're right, he is eighty eight. He's nicknamed the King of America car racing. Yeah. I love Richard Pete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you were thinking about.
Speaker 4: Probably was. Yeah, you know who I grew up with. Uh, one of the great drag car racers of all time, Shirley Chatcha Mouldowney. I loved her. I loved her. Man, I got to see her. I can mark this up my check my bucket list. I got to see cha cha at p i R Phoenix International Raceway doing drag racing. Oh my god, I was just a little kid. I was just you know, a teenager. Yet my parents took me out. We saw a drag race.
Speaker 9: Oh. Man, I met big Daddy Don garlics dol Way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm jealous of you.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 12: He was on my bucket list. He came down to Florida to Moroso Motor Sports.
Speaker 9: Nice, and he was down there and me and my stepdad had began our first stepfather stepdaughter drag race team.
Speaker 4: Wow, I you know cha chaw was reckless, but she was, but she raced well, it was just control. She was still control. She made She beat garlets too, if I'm not mispeaking him a few times. Yes, also Matt, Yeah that sounds great.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got to meet her from my friends, so that was.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: We also have in the chat. Just want to quickly mention El Bondito bos sausage. Hello Bendito. Hey, he's down there in Baja California.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, he he's a Beato Lacrosso's uh picture. Uh we come from so we come from a we come from a wrestled community. Mikey Oh cool.
Speaker 12: I met Richard Childers when I was driving trucks.
Speaker 4: Oh Childress nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I met him and his two grandsons, Austin and uh Dylan.
Speaker 4: I got to see there was in the Formula one. I got to see Mike Schumacher race and when the Phoenix, when Phoenix had a Grand Prix race at one time, Schoemacher was there. He's my favorite German racer of him. Yeah, so one day so mm hmm, sorry, go ahead, Jake. I'm sorry, glad, Jake. Yeah, I was also saying hello to Bandido and served at scene says Veto is Russia's hottial writer, just like Bullin was with Cornette. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Believe that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Russo's yeah, Russo's I said Russia. I didn't mean that.
Speaker 1: I was trying.
Speaker 4: I looked at it again so I can see so I can see stuff. Yeah, Russo's sorry, Okay, Russo's yes, and.
Speaker 1: He says, when we when we say Russo, we met this Russo, the w c W rider.
Speaker 4: Okay, the wrestler, right, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Met uh yeah, because it's wild.
Speaker 4: Well, when I was working when I was working over in uh, Oklahoma, and there was a Super eight motel, I was working at overnights outside of Fort Sail there near law In, Oklahoma, and I met one of the female wrestlers named Angel. She's really nice and she even gave me assigned on a graph photograph. So I was like, nice, yeah, really nice.
Speaker 12: You can roll express from the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I watched a lot of Live Too Far from my aunt and my uncle at the time. Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My my favorite all time wrestler is Staying the Wrestler. Yeah he's good, yeah, good man, good charitable guy too. Uh he gets you know what the thing about Sting is And I think that's why came from the Undertaker somebody else that dealt with him. He gets so much flat and I'm like, no, Sting is a great wrestler. He just gets He just gets so underrated, and I'm like, why do that to him? I mean, he's a good chad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think he's still fighting, isn't he. He's still fighting, isn't he? He's retired. I'm sorry here that.
Speaker 12: We just had a comic book convention here.
Speaker 9: Oh comic not really comic con It was just comic books, Funko pop, hot wheels and stuff like.
Speaker 4: G They had what was that, Jake.
Speaker 1: Look at my picture? Look who I have on my on my uh on my.
Speaker 4: On your avatar? I see that man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that is me and Tony Real.
Speaker 9: They had Greg the Hammer Valentine. Oh here and they had the Boogie Woogie.
Speaker 1: Man, Jimmy Bell Jimmy Belliant.
Speaker 12: Jimmy Valliant, Jimmy Valliant.
Speaker 4: Okay, why I know, you know, one of the most devastating losses, uh, when we lost Whole Cogan the Whole. Yeah, yeah, that was tough. That was tough to see.
Speaker 1: But for me, for me, the worst loss was and I know a lot of people don't might see, uh, last week we lost Dnnis Collegry of the Midnight Express, would have of the greatest tag team in professional wrestlers history, the mid Empress brand by the Manners Jimmy Cournett. So so I used to work with Kenny the Starfakers, star Baker Bowler. Yes, gp, I just said star Faker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that was a really huge loss when we lost Chuck Norris Man oh Man and he does you know what, Okay, he does.
Speaker 9: A lot of the male celebrities actually helped chip in for his funeral, that's yeah, Van Dam Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Terry, I know, Terry Crews did. Terry Crews was there for him also.
Speaker 9: They all chipped in for Chuck Norris's funeral and they also were was his pall bearers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Schwarzenegger was one of his. Absolutely, I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They well, they just berried there.
Speaker 9: Must be there must be something going down in heaven because God called Chuck Norris back to kick the devils butt.
Speaker 4: Well, I I said something about that, GP. I said that God recruited him to be alongside my namesake, I was named after. My name is Michael, So I was named after Saint Michael, the archangel. My mom did that a lot. You know, name is after biblical thing years And I said, yeah, Chuck Norris was recruited, and he doesn't need to go by Chuck Norris. The Angeluck Norris and he's gonna he's gonna fight alongside Michael the archangels. They go down there and destroy Hell forever. And I said, yeah, he was recruited. Oh and here's another joke I made about it, but it's kind of a meme. Uh. When Chuck was taken, there was one thing that Chuck asked God to do, and God said anything, What do you want, Chuck? And he says, I want to pass away under my own terms. And the God said, yep, one hundred million percent you can go. When you're ready, I'll take you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't a chowd that took him. He made the choice, he made the decision. Okay, I'm ready to go now, Okay, you know he pit his own time to pass. Yes, did you know he was eighty something? He was eighty three? Eighty six, I'm sorry, thank you. My wife correct me eighty six. Yeah, he was eight, Calhawler we also, uh did you know too, GP. Do you remember a lady named Valerie Parani from Canniball Run. She played that trooper. She died. She was eighty two. She was eighty two. Valerie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was the Chuck.
Speaker 4: I was Valie Paryan. I didn't even know she was sick. I had Yeah, I didn't neither. And then and of course she we all know her well as uh you know miss Testmarker MS test Walker. Oh yeah, Superman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was tough. Yeah, that was tough to hear that she's gone. H oh. And then you know, you know, God takes everybody in threes. So in between Chuck and Valerie, Nicholas Brandon, who was only fifty four died in the sleep. The guy who was the assistant dude, Sarah Michelle Geller and the Buffy the Vampire s Layer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, fifty four and he died in his sleep. Natural. Well that's what they say. That's what they say, right, sure, do we tend to believe that anymore? GP? I think that no, something's wrong, you know. Yeah, it just seems I don't know if it's it's just just me, or does it seem too convenient that we're losing so many good celebrities people that were Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. My favorite line for Chuck Norris is the mind he does inexpendable stew when they when he meets up with s Lie in The and the Rest and I heard you got bitten by King Cobra. He says, yes, but after five days the cobra died. Yeah. That's my outside favorite line from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: My favorite Chuck Norris was when he was in the movie with Bruce Lee.
Speaker 1: Yes, he goes.
Speaker 4: That was the way that that was called The Way of the Dragon. And I'll something GB I learned about that. I learned the fight scene the cat was completely unscripted. That cat was there originally. They left the cat in so when you see the cat meow, it's a natural reaction.
Speaker 1: And again the.
Speaker 4: Other thing too was they filmed it in one of the sub catacombs of the Roman Colisseum, and the director was not even allowed to film there. He went there with Chuck and Bruce illegally, like in the middle it's supposed to be nighttime or whatever, and they went there without any permits whatsoever, and filming fight. Chorey grafted yeah, yeah, and I was like, wow, wow that that scene was choreographed. It was, yes, But.
Speaker 12: There was one scene where Bruce hit him.
Speaker 4: Yeah he said it hurt. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he hit him hurting. He's probably you know, they were good friends for a long a long time until Bruce passed, and even after he was friends to his family, could care of them, helped them out. And the thing about that was Chuck said, you know, Bruce Lee was one of the very few that really did hurt me. Otherwise I'm indestructible.
Speaker 1: Does I think we're gonna wrap it up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake, because I gotta go and do mine. I'm gonna be working on something, but with both of you, please say some Paris for my friend's sipher nation. I just told Jake that his wife passed away this past Sunday in her sleep. She was suffering from terminal cancer. So Nikki, so yeah, please say some prayers for the family. He's he's not in a good way right now.
Speaker 9: So I am going to try and live stream a paranormal investigation.
Speaker 4: Jake, where are you doing that?
Speaker 9: At GP at a cemetery obviously, but I meanware, it's just right down the street from where.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I'll be careful, be careful. Say some protective, protective, a few protective.
Speaker 12: Prayers Native Americans shall.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go. Yeah, I'm just saying say something. Yeah, some protective prayers to protect you when you go in were a protective charm, preferably preferably like this, Yeah, Vatican City. See my PRIs fix I got from you know, my shirt the Tiger's eyes that I always went nice.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys very much for coming. And I hope you guys.
Speaker 4: We love your brother. Take care of yourself, man
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we are