Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 2: Lamb Productions Presents Cop Doctor episode thirty seven, Not PC enough.
Speaker 1: Time. You left the towel on the bathroom floor again and I almost trip?
Speaker 2: Then move it.
Speaker 1: It's your towel.
Speaker 3: So you leave things around the house all the time too, and I don't trip over everything.
Speaker 1: That's because everything I leave around the house is untrippable.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that convenient?
Speaker 1: Have you tripped?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But that's because I'm very feet and stepping conscious and I'm not apparently not.
Speaker 4: Wow, it was twelve thirty on a Saturday and the Doctor. We're enjoying another day off. And by enjoying, I mean that they were arguing because of the messy place.
Speaker 3: Just hang your towels from now, Fine, don't be such a spass.
Speaker 2: I wonder who that is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's an Amazon delivery. I ordered a box.
Speaker 2: You ordered a box from Amazon? Why?
Speaker 1: I needed a box to store my old winter cloth, So.
Speaker 2: You ordered one box?
Speaker 1: No, I ordered a nifty cooler and I'm helping. They mailed it in a super durable box.
Speaker 2: Well, if they didn't, you can always store your winter clothes and the nifty cooler.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: I'm coming, I'm coming Hello, How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: I'm Samantha Cy. I'm with the BOPC.
Speaker 2: Oh pick, isn't it BIPOCK?
Speaker 5: No, it's BOPC. But don't worry. We may be talking about BIPOC later. Oh goodie, was that sarcasm? It better not have been sarcasm.
Speaker 4: Samantha's She walked in with her clipboard at hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: We didn't invite you in.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we know she's not a vampire.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 5: I guess we need to talk.
Speaker 2: Who are you again?
Speaker 5: I'm Samantha See with the bo PC, Samantha C like Samantha Bee, but more average.
Speaker 2: BOPC.
Speaker 5: That's the Board of Political Correctness.
Speaker 1: The Board of Political Correctness.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: Why is it BOPC. Shouldn't it just be BPC? You don't capitalize of we do?
Speaker 5: Now want to know why? Sure, because you don't exclude anyone or anything, even.
Speaker 2: The word of your darn titton.
Speaker 1: Why are you here?
Speaker 5: You want to know why?
Speaker 1: I mean, I did just ask, but now that I think about it, I really don't care.
Speaker 5: Well I'll tell you anyways. I'm here because someone said spaz.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. That was me I said it.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations, thank you, You sir are a bigot. I am your darn tutin.
Speaker 2: If that's your catchphrase, it's dumb.
Speaker 5: Did you just call me a woman? Dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not because you're a woman. I said it because what you said is dumb.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter. It should, but it doesn't. That means that's another strike for.
Speaker 1: You, Samantha Si made a mock in halfaias.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many strikes until you're in super trouble?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: This isn't baseball.
Speaker 1: What's super trouble?
Speaker 5: Don't worry. You'll find out soon enough, especially you, mister time. You have six strikes already.
Speaker 1: Well, how many do I have?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm winning.
Speaker 1: Wait what are these strikes mean?
Speaker 2: And where are they coming from?
Speaker 5: They come from you and your insensitivity.
Speaker 2: I'm insensitive and a bigot.
Speaker 5: Not only are you insensitive and a bigot, but you aren't very woke.
Speaker 2: But I'm not asleep.
Speaker 5: You too, don't seem to understand. I've been monitoring your activities and your conversations for years now, and you two are very and I mean very insensitive.
Speaker 1: Me too, yep, I'll suh.
Speaker 5: Well, you've made tons of jokes at the expense of many other groups. You're offending too many people like who It'll take too long to go through them all.
Speaker 1: Why are you here now? How do we offend this time?
Speaker 5: Time here? Said spaz? So well, you can't say that? Why because it's insensitive and targets a marginalized group.
Speaker 2: It does, that's right.
Speaker 5: Why do you think Liza was once put in time out.
Speaker 2: Because she misspelled girls?
Speaker 5: No, it's because she said the S word shit spaz. Oh my, I shouldn't have done that. That's a strike for me.
Speaker 2: Tists, samanthasy, I do apologize. I'm just kidding. I don't care.
Speaker 1: We can't say spaz Nope, because it's offensive, that's right, that's duh.
Speaker 5: Hey, truth thurds?
Speaker 2: What truth? Or are you just naming a Lizzo song?
Speaker 5: The point is no more offensive humor, that's the point. Nothing about race or gender, No ableism, agism or fat shaming, No mocking of religions or use of outdated terms.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, Hey.
Speaker 5: What did I say? We can't say that, not in a derogatory way. In fact, no more cursing either. That offends people.
Speaker 2: What about if we say cunt?
Speaker 5: No that's the worst one.
Speaker 2: No, I mean using it in a productive, normal way.
Speaker 5: Give me an example.
Speaker 2: You are being a cunt.
Speaker 5: That is another strike.
Speaker 2: I'm still winning.
Speaker 5: It's not a contest.
Speaker 1: So we can't make nah jokes.
Speaker 5: Not only can you not make jokes, but you need to refrain from using terms such as little person, man up, yolo, coming out, happy holidays, and so on.
Speaker 2: Even happy holidays.
Speaker 5: We're trying to appease the groups on both sides of the political aisle.
Speaker 3: But if we say Merry Christmas, isn't that alienating people who don't celebrate Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What should we say? Instead?
Speaker 5: You should say happy every day?
Speaker 1: Happy every day?
Speaker 5: That's right, because holidays are no more special than any other day. Think about it this way. You say something like happy Thanksgiving. Yeah, but I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Not only that, my birthday is on a different day, It's on November two. Are you saying that Thanksgiving is better than my birthday? No, but that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said, right, But it's.
Speaker 5: My interpretation of what you said. See, I hear what you say and then I put my own spin on it to make it about me.
Speaker 1: And isn't that your fault. No, it's yours, but it's really not.
Speaker 5: Everything that out of your mouth should be filtered at all times, and you should never speak your mind until you take at least three days to ponder the effects it'll have on every single person in the world around you.
Speaker 2: Aren't there like eight billion people on the planet.
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And isn't everyone different and unique in their own way, with different ideologies, thoughts, manners, perspectives, views, and abilities. Yes, then I don't want to do that ever.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're saying you want to be Roseanne. It seems like you want to be Roseanne?
Speaker 2: Who said I want to be Roseanne?
Speaker 5: You're acting like Roseanne?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is he?
Speaker 5: That's how I'm interpreting everything you said.
Speaker 1: Again, isn't that on you?
Speaker 5: Nope? Not in today's world, which brings me to some other issues on the show. The narrators are narrators, your darn tutin.
Speaker 2: Seriously, that is like nails on a chalkboard.
Speaker 5: Are you saying that because I'm a woman and I'm irritating and have nails?
Speaker 2: Does it matter what I say right now?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm saying that because you're a woman and have nails. I knew it.
Speaker 1: What about our nails?
Speaker 5: You have to get rid of them, especially the current one. Since he's still working it's offensive.
Speaker 1: You have to fire him.
Speaker 5: Yep. Otherwise me and people like me are going to cancel you.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 5: It means we're all going to go on social media and demand an apology for a few weeks. Then after you apologize, we aren't going to accept it and instead going to try to get you fired. Then two weeks after that, we're going to forget any of this ever happened and move on to the next thing that we find offensive.
Speaker 1: But why would you do that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's either we do that or we just don't listen to your content anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why don't you do that? Don't listen?
Speaker 5: Explain?
Speaker 1: If you don't like what we're saying and don't find what we say funny, why don't you listen to something else, something that maybe you will like.
Speaker 5: I can't do that, neither can the other members of the BOPC, and neither can the fine over sensitive tweens of social media landscape who know nothing about history or the foundations of comedy.
Speaker 1: Again, may I ask why you may.
Speaker 5: Ask, but I may not get an answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so what does this all mean?
Speaker 5: It means that from now on I will be monitoring everything you do, insaye, and I will censor accordingly.
Speaker 2: You've got to be not at all.
Speaker 4: The cop doctors, we're furious, But what could they do? Samantha sy refused to leave, and if they forced herd to do anything, even get out of their house, they would be labeled sexist or some shit.
Speaker 5: Whoa, woa, whoa. Now this narrator has got to go.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: This is offensive out, Let's move it. I'll wrap up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, goodbye, Cop Doctors.
Speaker 5: Wait there we go this bors, Hey, watch the language and be quiet. I'm narrating to delue everyone. Cop Doctors, Cop Doctors.
Speaker 2: Written by Robert m Lamb, edited by Claude c Revisions by Mia Supful, starring Robert M Lamb as time and Jack Austen as case narrator and Captain co starring Jabrina Cooper.
Speaker 6: Music provided by Kevin McLoud of incompetec dot com. Additional tracks from various artists on pondfive dot com and artlist dot io. If you enjoy this podcast, don't forget to rate and review and visit www dot seven lamb dot com for more podcasts such as this one. And we want to thank everyone who has donated on our PayPal and our Patreon page.
Speaker 7: We appreciate the support and we want to give us special shout out to our seven Lamp patrons Brad McQuaid, Kelly Fowles, Chris Williamson, Carter Jewel and Daniel Wolfman.
Speaker 2: From everyone here at seven Lamb, thank you. This has been a seven lam production