Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen? What we welcome to the Occult Rejects. Today we've got a returning guest. I think it's his third time back on and it was always it was always a pleasure in a blast the other two times, so I figured when I getting back on again. But before we introduced Alexander, we're going to introduce the other rejects. My man, we got the Headless Giant. Just got done doing a show. It was nice enough to jump back on here. These guys a gangster. Thank you very much. Hitdlus let him know what what you got going on there and all your endeavors. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me at the Headless Giant podcast on YouTube and on Twitter x anything like that. So I've got a bunch of shows. I was just doing the Trialogus with my buddies Ethan and Ricardo and that was a good time. So check that out.
Speaker 1: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much, sir and Brandon Magas in the media, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello everyone, I'm excited for this wonderful talk with Alexander. Everyone out there, head over to Magason the Media YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: X TikTok Instagram. We're hitting all the things.
Speaker 3: YouTube channels are the big one where you hit all my video essays, live streams, my breakdowns of all kinds. All you nerds out there, all your magicians, philosophers, academics, we're all coming together and we're all taking on the archons together.
Speaker 1: I love it you definitely. I do have to say. You definitely cover a plethora of different topics over it stuff. That's why I love it. I really do. It's great stuff, man, And we got out, Like I said before, we got Alexander returning with us. Please, sir, let everybody know what your dealer is. Promote any of your books. I do have your link for the book in the bottom, but let people know what what's going on with you.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me on again. As you mentioned third time on your show. I really enjoy it as always. My name is Alexandra Tishkevitch. You can find me, as with most of the people today on plenty of social media YouTube, Facebook, Instagram. Just copy paste Alexander Tishkevich and you will find me easily. My book is Daja Who has Everything Already Been? You can again find find it in amazons like in US, Canada, UK, Australia and many more. Deja who has everything already been? The best way, the easiest way is just copy and paste my name and surname.
Speaker 1: Very nice, that's very nice. So I know you approached me and you wanted to come back on again. I know you said there was like I guess, new things since being in school. So I guess wherever you want to take us, wherever you want to start with that, it's your floor, Yah sir.
Speaker 5: Yes, there have been plenty of new things going on, both with my life research but also when it comes to like media, new discoveries, archaeological, historical, and plenty of new things. And before we had two conversations, first introductory one about lost history and similar to this, you know title of our live stream science Our history is older. We're talking about that. Then in the second one we talked mostly about science, philosophy of science, the limitations, how it all works, and how science is never in the present form, in the current form able to go and achieve the truth, the final truth or something like that. And today I wanted to compile all of that knowledge and also give plenty of new things. And as you mentioned with my school. I started a bachelor degree with history in history here at my local University of Gdynsk, and I was actually positively surprised because I was given my book to some like professors doctors in history ancient one and they said that they do not agree as scholars with everything with lots of civilizations atlantis, but they were pretty happy that people are that much interested at my age when it comes to this all the history, which is, according to them, the least wanted one. Everyone when it comes to history wants to you know, learn world wars and stuff like that, but when it comes to this prehistory, when it comes to like younger generations, it isn't that very often that people are interested. So I was welcomed to some extent. I was given like private schedule to meet my interest to have specializations in you know, ancient times, ancient.
Speaker 4: Middle East history, religion.
Speaker 5: And stuff like that. And I will be also soon writing Purvid articles this time, and I wanted with all that experience, and you know, it's been a few months there, I wanted to you know, compare like academic knowledge with alternative history, how it's all connected and what are the differences, And also I wanted to include some new stuff both that I've learned, but not only when it comes to my studies there, but also when it comes to just you know, my research via books, internet, et cetera. And how as it's mentioned in the title, the science is finally catching up with, you know, all the conspiracy theories about our most deepest periods of our history, of our past, with especially prehistory dates like the dates of Atlantis before first civilizations and so on and so forth. So I think I will start with.
Speaker 4: All of that.
Speaker 5: Let's say, according to maybe let's start not with history like civilizations like ancient Sumer Egypt, but let's start with humanity at all. And you know, when I started studying, I wanted to know, to learn more academic history, you know, I got access to the library, et cetera. And for instance, when I was writing a few years ago, like five years ago, my book an automatically modern humans were Apperiod about two hundred thousand years ago according to genetic studies two hundred thousand, and again first settlements ten thousand BCS or twelve thousand years ago, ancient summer about five thousand years ago. So still there was a huge gap, right, now when it comes to like the current academic knowledge, it is stated that an automically modern humans appeared three hundred fifteen thousand years ago, so more than one hundred thousand years before, you know, just five or six years ago, not two hundred thousand, but three hundred fifteen thousand, with an additional note that probably they diverged from other home in it about half a million years ago, half a million years ago, and still civilization just about five thousand years ago, so still huge gap in our history that I'm explaining, I've explained in the first episode and of course in my book and other works. And what is interested interesting. What is interesting in that is we were given some like textbooks and academic books to learn about prehistory, and I got one very cool one from two thousand and four. And in two thousand and four it was stated, I remember, you know, the exact quote, that an automookly modern humans appeared fifty thousand years ago, maximum of one hundred thousand. So you see how in the last twenty years or twenty five or something, you know, we took the roots of anatomically modern humans similar to us right now, not like different home inies previous like ape men or something like that, but anatomically modern human genetically speaking from fifty thousand to one hundred thousand, then to two hundred thousand, and now to about three hundred fifteen thousand, two half a million years ago. So we are taking the roots of humanity back so much like in the last twenty five thirty years. So imagine how our knowledge will be in like the next twenty or fifty years and how you know, back or maybe not, we'll take the roots of humanity. So I've always asked when I first when I was writing my book, we're asking myself, you know how all this civilization like why only five thousand tiears ago? Approximately when two hundred thousand years of anatomicly modern humans. And I think that right now we are even more and more taking.
Speaker 4: The roots of civilization back.
Speaker 5: So this was the you know, genetics, anthropology, prehistory, so before written history, before civilizations. But right now when it comes to history, and these are like very recent recent news. Last December I think it was approximately the same, like fifteenth December, twelfth December something like that. So about a month ago, there was an an archaeologist as criologists, Irvin Finkel on the Lex Friedman podcast, and he mentioned that this is his own like controversial theory as an academic, but even thinkl isn't like just a researcher alternative history now, he is, you know, true academic person, very strigged, very conservative, and he said that we might be on a blink of a bit of revolution. That the writing system was not first found in ancient Summer or Proto Sumerian scrut but it may be as old as gobeicly tape, so it may be taken back from let's say thirty five hundred BC to about nine thousand BC and more. And he said it's his controversial opinion, but he's very let's say conservative, and he mentioned some evidence for that. And at gobekletape, you know this famous side about twelve years ago with all of these mega leaves that change a bit are understanding when it comes to human history. We found some stones with some kind of inscriptions similar to proto Proto Sumerian cunniform script that, according to this assyriologists, may be actually used as some kind of stamps, you know, stone engraved with some kind of script, you know, put on clay like a stamp. But of course these clay tablets didn't survive because it isn't that much again, because I'm telling you right now like very academic stuff. Because before we were talking about conspiracies and alternative history. But the more you know, I was attending the classes and the more I'm learning the academic stuff right now, the more I actually found I found what I was thinking before, the more like it's all, you know, the evidence comes together that what you know, Graham Hankok was talking about is or decades ago, what other alternative historians, what I've been speculating about for the last few years. The more I'm in this academic the more I'm learning academic stuff, the more connections I see that it's making the picture. So contrary to the belief of many skeptics that the more you learn academic stuff, the less you believe in loss of civilizations or in Atlantis or something. Maybe it's not that I'm more believing, because you know, I did my own research before. But I see connections and I see how you know, we will be changing very soon our history, that it's coming, you know, everything is being taken back more and more by thousands of years. We are talking about here, let's say sumerianscript about thirty five hundred BC. The starting point maybe before one thousand BC, you know, the earliest Proto script or something like that. But now we are taking nine thousand years so twice the time as that the times of approximately Atlantists, and we are saying that the script is taken back.
Speaker 4: So if there was a script, if there.
Speaker 5: Was megalithic strutt, if there were megalithic constructions like these found out goblicly tape, we see that there was some kind of civilization at the times of Atlantis or just a little bit after that. And you know, there are so many more discoveries right now or in the least ten fifteen years in the academic circles that I think the more and more theories like the theory of Atlantis or lost civilizations are plausible. And I you know, when I'm saying that right now, I'm thinking that in twenty years, thirty years, maybe fifty years, the theory that civilization or some kind of sophisticated culture started let's say ten or twenty or more thousand years ago will be plausible. So this is huge if you've got some questions. If not, I will go and take it further, I will dream Alexander.
Speaker 2: There. I think what a lot of the institution, the academic institution does is they try to limit the amount of understanding of state secrets. Right, So if we're going to take state secrets as an example and then just put that back into history, things start to make a little bit more sense when when you see the library of Alexandria being burned down and all of these different civilizations sort of keeping all of the knowledge of metallurgy to themselves, like this was a highly valuable state secret. That state secrecy institution has sort of been in place since the Bronze Age, since way back when, and I don't think academia is ready to, you know, fully come out and say, hey, yeah, there's kind of been a state secret thing with us and all this transatlantic travel going on in prehistory that we can't really talk about because it affects the political situation today. But all of these different ideas really come apart when you realize how much older civilization is. Then we're being given right now. So I don't know if that was a question, but.
Speaker 4: Now that's brilliant. I agree, Headless, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: The more I work with academia myself. There's so much bureaucracy and administration that and it's interesting, how, you know, we talk about the governmental slash, the deep state and black ops and all these different things, there's so many different ego like the conspiracies.
Speaker 4: It's like they're all trying to vie for power.
Speaker 3: So even on the microcosmic level of in academia, you can't get one professor who's like, I know, a man who's in the humanities department in like a really big school of like something as seamlessly as say like architecture, different things like that, And then you have your other more positivest professors in that same department, and they're at odds and they're like trying to stop this kind of thing that you're talking about, those words like they're trying to stop and even Alexander, they're trying to stop this the mythopoetic human like more quadrivium like nature of what the academia even was back in the day. So it's like, I wonder, how can even in the next twenty years, especially as the powers that be try to control the narratives, how you know, even though we're expanding things by thousands of years, Like how really, like really do we think that we can like all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Realize our nature?
Speaker 3: As Graham Hancock talks about it as like a we are a civilization within amnesia.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Yes, I understand.
Speaker 5: I didn't want I didn't want to include conspiracy at first because I was actually very welcomed. And I think that there are, of course plenty of conspiracy, plenty of as you mentioned, bureaucratic things when it comes to academia. But from my own experience, maybe it's just a few months, and you know, not with like tens or dozens of profit source, but just if you I've experienced that people even you know, at this level, some people are very open, very curious, and not everywhere, but of course at the higher level, like publishing level, if you wanted to publish something very controversial or something, yes, of course, but the conspiracy isn't everywhere. And still, you know, when we try to make an appearance that there is no conspiracy, things are getting through this new discovery is this neey stuff? So I didn't want to know to start with such conspiracy. And I think that you know, not in entire academia. There is a conspiracy even you know I mentioned that, you know, I'm on such podcasts, et cetera. They were asking, you know, ancient aliens and stuff like that, lots of civilizations and what they said about you know, being academic, being an academic historian. And as I mentioned, there is a conspiracy, especially when it comes to let's say Polish history, because maybe you know, here in Poland ancient times, prehistoric, no one cursed because it's not.
Speaker 4: Politically very dangerous.
Speaker 5: Still maybe on the other side of the world, of course it is, but here still it isn't. But when it comes to the Polish for instance, megothic sides. I had a few people telling me about their experiences that, you know, they couldn't go in places that you know are very accessible to casual tourists. But you know, when they got some kind of a paratus like glider or something, you know, they were men in black, came men in black of course as a meta for some kind of agents, and they said, no, you cannot do that, better relief, it will be in dangerous. I know people you know firsthand who were telling me that, and had a few of such things.
Speaker 4: But what I mentioned I.
Speaker 5: Didn't want such a conspiracy because for the last few months I didn't experience it. And why they said, you know that historian is like a job. Like let's say you are a judge and you need to you know, do your judge things. No matter you know who the suspect is, is it your family member or do know the truth? You need to go you know, through all the methodologists. You need to know logically, rationally, you know, analyze everything. And the same is with the historian. Even though you have some ideas, even though you have some opinions in peer reviewed papers, in the official academic statements, you need to be you know, using historical methodologists, you need to be objective. No matter what do you believe in Atlantis or not, you need to follow the guide. So, as I mentioned before, we had this conversation about limitations of science. That's why I believe, you know, science will never at the current firm come to the you know, final truth like you know, spiritual even truth, metaphysical truths.
Speaker 4: And that's what I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to know today, to show from my experience that it's not that all academics and you know from my experience, I you know, as I'm in such a podcast, even bigger ones, I get plenty of critics. I get plenty you know, of people calling me some kind of crap et cetera, different words. But actually, when you know, I went studying, and you know, I know a few of academic members of high ranking here in Poland, at least I've experienced that these kinds of people that are, oh, we need to debank Graham ham Kok, Oh, Graham Kuangkok is racist, et cetera. These are you know, just as in politics, there are some very strong voices.
Speaker 4: You know, these they.
Speaker 5: Aren't like representing the official academic stuff. They are we know, in this like one kind of group that wants to debank everything and wants to have this kind of opinion. And even right now here we are learning about different kinds of approaches, maybe not as let's say, controversial as Graham Hamkok's ideas, but we are talking. Okay, some people believe in that, but some people are completely in opposition to that. Even when it comes to actually such things that academia should you know, everything is in the current part I know, for instance, the chronol and day things of ancient Egypt. There is still a debate and you know, there is one academic group that thinks there were some kind of one hundred years in the ancient Egyptian history, and there is the other group who is rejecting entire one hundred years of history, which in the result is completely changing the chronology.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to share, you know, without.
Speaker 5: The conspiracy, from my own experience, that you know, such kind of let's say, mild academia, not like very politically or conspiratorially interested people. You know, it's like a job that you need to follow the methodologists. You need to follow that this is our method. Like let's say I'm some kind of engineer or someone or car mechanic. I am one hundred percent experts, you know, in car mechanics, I'm like one of the best. But when it comes to for instance, some there will be there will come a current and I cannot do my own mechanic magic, mechanical magic because she would say no, it's not like that or something, and I will get sued by her. So like you know what I mean, So the same you need to follow the guidelines in the academic but you can have like your own opinions and you know, your own stuff. It will be sometimes ridiculed at such antil I wanted, you know, to omit for a moment, this conspiracy power, just to show you know how everything from my own experience, how I experienced and how it shocked me because I also before had this. You know, oh I will go, I will be called a pseudo scientist or something. It will be so only the borrowing stuff there wouldn't be anything. And the same the more I'm learning from these academic books, like I started, you know, more heavily before I also was reading academic books, but I am more heavily focused because of the classes on the academic stuff. The more I see how actually, finally on this level, the bs of the bankers that oh Atlantis never existed, and so one is stopping making any sense because you see, for instance that at such a high academic level, people are very open.
Speaker 4: We do not know much about our history.
Speaker 5: We find only a few examples of this, how minutes, and we still don't know if there were others, like between the ones that we found, we do not know that, you know, if history started here because we have a different example here. So this was like positively shocking to me that finally, at this level the stuff I'm talking about, Oh, we are speculating maybe history is older, maybe civilization is older, maybe there was Atlantis. These kind of things is are completely ridiculed. Like when we are talking in some kind of you know, academic de bunker, we'll say, oh, it's all bs.
Speaker 4: But when you.
Speaker 5: Start reading yourself high academic stuff, you will see there are even debates about, you know, if this was influenced by that or by that things that you know, we as alternative historians are doing like asking questions, can it be older?
Speaker 4: Can it be the case that we do.
Speaker 5: Not have plenty of things that were preserved from let's say ancient summer or any other kind of distant past. So this was what positively shocked me.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I think I'm fascinating Alexander. I love your ability to continue that train of thought that was that was That was awesome. I think it's important to understand what the difference between conspiracy as in theory and conspiracy as in to conspire, don't you think? And and that's what a lot of people don't understand is we continually want to talk about what like maybe the more new age idea of what Atlantis is in comparison to tamaeis from Plato and his idea of Atlantis in how it stems very in between to how A Graham Hancock talks. But then can you can you speak to me on how you deal with the hermeneutics of the subjects in like your own historical lenses, because that is something that then when you add in the ability to fire and having all these different academic agents like the bureaucracy of administration, and the idea of trying to tenure yourself, is that you're going to want to maybe conform to a certain idea so it's easier for you to get a job and be able to pay your bills. So you're not a professor who's in his car and then teaching his students. Because that seems to be a massive thing that's going on, not only in the United States but across the world.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm saying that, yes, I will start with this conforming and I think yes, plenty of professors are probably conforming to you know, all the pressure from above on them and you know, changing their minds and you know privately thinking something different. Fortunately, you know, I went, I'm just I just started the first year of bachelor degree. I have like publishing house, but not with many books here in Poland. So you know, I with all of this because I started, before I started studying, I was into you know, conspiracy theories, alternative history. So I'm with a mindset that, you know, okay, I won't be like very high ranking professors something. I'm just going and doing it for myself. But when it comes to let's say, conforming, the only thing I'm conforming to is, for instance, it was university's initiative if I'm a writer to write some articles on subjects of ancient history pre history, because not many people in Poland are writing on that. And I'm okay, And they said even I can write sometimes about Atlantis or the Pyramids. But what I need to do I need to know to get into these guidelines. I need to know to be critical of everything, and you know, but privately I'm still you know, into conspiracy theories, into theories, and I will come to the conspiracy theories and to conspire in a moment. But what I mean, and yes, when writing this purific article, I will be critical. I even said, I can be you know, do a critical analysis of something because it's a good exercise, you know, of logic of analysis. And I think, as I mentioned, the job of a historian is to be extremely critical of everything. We may live in Atlantis and everything. But it's like a job. If you are a police officer. You also cannot you know, oh, I will you know, bit this person because it's a bad person. No, you need to calm down and you know, get this person handcuffed. So I think it's the same with a job or just being a historian, because you know, in plenty of people's mind, historian is of course not a job. So I will conform with these articles, but you know my books are not conforming, or what I'm talking here is also not conforming. But okay, I agree that if I want to know an article for a journal, I need to you know, do a little bit of mind bending exercise. And okay, let's be critical for a mont. I think it's a good exercise, even for any kind of research. You know, to try to get into the issues of the most extreme skeptic. I sometimes do that, you know, check what the skeptics, the bunkers have to say about it.
Speaker 4: You need to know.
Speaker 5: Balance between the two sides and then you can go to the truth. So no, I won't be like conformed and you know, suppressed by all of that, hopefully, but yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 5: And when it comes also to conspiracy theory, you mentioned conspiracy theories and you know true conspiracy, but also, you know, Graham Hancocks, let's say, for instance, ideas of loss civilizations atlantis, in my opinion, are not conspiracy theories, because conspiracy theory is a theory in which there is a conspiracy. Okay, maybe Graham is saying about some kind of you know, the clothes stuff or the Egypt that people are hiding something. Let's say academics are not open. Okay, there is a little bit of conspiracy there. But you know, the idea of loss civilization or our now speculations about is his older cannot be older? Can there be atlantis? It's not a conspiracy theory. It's you know, just.
Speaker 4: People in the media.
Speaker 5: Everything for them that it's outside of what should be true according to the mainstream is conspiracy theory to them. Even though most of these theories are not conspiracy theories because there is no conspiracy involved. I sometimes mentioned conspiracies too. I even mentioned whole conspiracy theories. But I would say, you know, my basic speculation about the history, prehistory, even the nature of the universe, spirituality are not conspiracy theories. So that's another thing for our viewers, you know, to think when someone is called conspiracy theoriess, is he really that are his theories about conspiracy or maybe he's just speculating, he's just questioning things, asking questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice, Do you think maybe because well, I mean, I hate to go back to conspiracy theories again, but like maybe because of the way the world is, the way the world is a little bit open more to other ideas that maybe people in the academic field don't have to feel so criticized if they come out and say they actually question X, Y and z, or maybe they have this idea. Do you think it's maybe just starting to feel more comfortable because of the way society is going.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a major thing when it comes to academic people. I think it's just, you know, there were times, you know, especially you know here in Poland we are under partitions by German and Russia and we are talking about something called Prusky drill, so like Prussian school, like hardcore you need to be critical one hundred person discipline, no emotions, et cetera. And I think and maybe yes, because you're saying about the openness. Because of the openness in our case here in Poland from the West, people you know are calmer and they don't care that much about being very strict. And if you can like mother and let's say his storians, academics with like previous ones previously like ninety nine percent tried to be extremely strictive and if it was, you know, not in their hearts that you know you need to be like that. It's like, you know this like modern kind of grind set that I need to grind. I cannot have emotion, you know, this polarization that you know, no feelings, no spirituality, just you know, I need to know be the best discipline, et cetera. So I think it was like that, but within academia that you needed to be you know, you need to double check everything one hundred times, you need to be so precise, so exact that then you have all of these German mostly German philosophers who when you're reading you don't understand what they are talking about because they are so precise. They are even creating their own words to describe some kind of phenomenon, because you know, you must be precise, you must be so kind. This extreme extreme, someone would say, is discipline extreme, you know, being critically extreme. So I think it's a little bit that she said that because publicly everything is more open minded, it's changing the academy. But I would say that, you know, there isn't much pressure from the public to do that.
Speaker 4: But I think that we should go into.
Speaker 5: More mysteries because you know, philosophy's conspiracies. But let's say, you know how science is at least to some extent, of course catching up. And as I mentioned this, the more I'm learning, the more I'm reading academic articles or papers anything like books, textbooks, the more I see what I've been talking about in my boo book, Deja has everything already been? Because I was asking question, now, how much of the previous time survived until nowadays? And I was speculating, and I had the opinion that, you know, when it comes to the rate of decay of casual things, things from ten thousand years ago, twenty thousand years ago, one hundred thousands or something like that, there is nothing much and you know with this idea, plenty of skeptics, even at lower actually educational levels of my journey, like in high school, or some people say, no, it's not the case. Lots of things are surviving. Look at how many let's say, flint stones we have, for instance, from prehistory, or at how many tablets we have from Mesopotamia. So this was like semi advanced level, like advanced level of confidence.
Speaker 4: But not of true knowledge.
Speaker 5: But then when I started again reading the academic stuff, it was the same that I've been talked about, and I've been criticized for that.
Speaker 4: From you can read it everywhere from.
Speaker 5: Prehistory, do not have plenty of things that survive because everything is fragile, different conditions and so forth. This is what I've been speculating years ago, or from ancient for instance Mesopotamia, so many thousands, even hundreds of thousands of clay tablets. But if you study like higher academic levels, you see that, for instance, clay tablets mostly survived from single cities. Let's say there were twenty great cities at this time, and from this time period, we have only tablets from two cities, and we know that there is not all of them because for instance, they are being numbered and we see that huge number is missing. Or for instance, only these tablets with cunniform scripts survived to our times because the city was burnt down. Armies attacked burnt down the city. Of course they were inscribed these inscriptions in clay. Clay with heat was you know, hardened, and because it hardened, it survived to our times. But still you see, at such high academic levels, people are telling you that now we do not have plenty and it's like five one to three percent of all the tablets that possibly existed during these chronological times except by the academia. So at this advanced level, you know, there is this notion that we do not know much about our past, that we have only like one three five percent of the evidence for that. Or just let's say herod TuS vision of the pyramid was one two thousand years after they were built, and b it was completely you know, just you know, random guys were telling the legends to him, and you know they wanted maybe you know, to show the strength of Egypt or something plenty. You know, it's much more complicated than that, but you know, just to see that, you know, when the critics are attacking Rahamhankok. When the critics are attacking any kind of idea of and all their civilization, they say, you know, they give these arguments which on semi professional level, even you know, let's say you've read a lot, or you are a high school teacher or something, are completely valid and theories are breaking down. Let's say, but when you start, you know, reading advanced academic textbooks about you know, a single city of summer or a s period of ancient consumer, you see that. Okay, we did not know much, and academics know that, and it is very well known in higher circles. The same with the previously mentioned how many species? You know, how many howminies there were? You know, right now are the only times we are alone as hominies on earth because before that, let's say, a few tens of thousands of years ago, hundreds of thousands of years ago, there were at least a few how many species, not only let's say us, but at one point the biggest number that we know about, but it may be even bigger, is we plus five hominy species. And right now you see, for instance, oh giants, what stupid conspiracy theory people's people believe in? Giants, you know, academic people or the bankers are telling that, But we coexisted with others. One home many, for instance, with whom we co existed was Homoflores Census. We know about him, this Hobbits one meter tall. So if we anatomically modern humans co existed from one meter toll beings home in its advanced maybe there were also giants that we haven't discovered yet. And of course the bankers will say, no, we will never we know everything about hominutes. It's not true. And if you start, the more you study, even the academic one, even let's say for a moment omit conspiracy theory, that's you know, the biggest clue of this episode. Let's form an omit conspiracy theory. But even if you learn more and more of let's say, academically accept technoledge, you see that those the bankers are not right and do not know much, and that it is commonly accepted that we do not know much about our preyer history, about ancient civilizations. And right now we're taking the roots of civilization back by many times. Maybe some questions here we're laughing.
Speaker 3: No, no laughing, I think that's great. I just again I love you fucking just it's just coming out. It's just and it's beautiful. I think what's interesting is as a historian, do you like, I think something that's being missed by historians is that from aneric understanding, and and somebody commented on here, it's how important narrative.
Speaker 4: And story is.
Speaker 3: And so do you think one of these things that we historians tend to not integrate into their thinking and helping us date these things and understand the human story is that what about the mythology of the times and the spaces that we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Can that add a little little help help.
Speaker 5: I think it's a great question. And again, people at lower level do tend oh, there are narratives, but and I also thought, let's say a few months ago, like that, oh they are in their own narrative. I'm let's say, in my own Atlantis narrative. But I learned that no, as historians, you know, at higher level, we even analyze some puy Refit articles, they are actually you know, analyzing different narratives, even the commonly accepted paradigm. It's not that people say, oh, paradigm staste and there is no paradigm shift Okay, there is not yet a paradigm shift, but the current paradigm is constantly under pressure. Maybe, of course we do not change. Let's say tomorrow there will be a consensus that Atlanta schools.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 5: But still, these narratives are compared, contrasted, you know, critically analyzed.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wow, it's so amazing.
Speaker 5: You mentioned about methodologies and stuff that historians do.
Speaker 4: This is what you know I love about.
Speaker 5: Before that was very heavily into philosophy of science, history of science, and the same. You know, plenty of people are saying, oh, well, we know everything about you know this, We know everything about these civilizations. But at this level again, I was telling people, you know, for many years now that less than two hundred.
Speaker 4: Years ago we knew almost.
Speaker 5: Nothing about any kind of civilization of Mesopotamia. We have plenty of mentions of Assyrians, Submerians, Babylonans and Chaldeans, Acadience and other ones, but less than two hundred years ago, because most of the excavation in the Middle East started in the eighteen forties. And I was saying that for many years, and this year, I, you know, found true sources that are telling us that yes, we didn't know almost anything about Mesopotama, so the same could be about any other kind of civilization, Atlantis, Lemuria, the other kind. But yes, as you mentioned these narratives, it is one of the coolest things I'm learning right now and also the biggest shocked to me that it's not the job of a historian is not about, you know, going into this narrative, but actually the true job of a historian would be criticizing a narrative, showing this is only a narrative, This isn't you know true, This isn't a consensus when it comes to knowledge. So yes, and you know I'm open to do that, so you know, it's as I mentioned, I wanted such a conversation and a little bit omission from conspiracy theories because I was positively shocked at what is going on here, at least in Poland, maybe though in some other countries it's a bit different, maybe in the West, but maybe at some university is similar because you know, everything is being criticized, even you know, everyone was talking, Oh you're you are not telling about history, you are your channel is not his, even you know, I had a channel fear in Poland, and I wasn't very heavy into conspiracy theories. I was into ellon atlant Is, megal expiramis and stuff like that. And they said, oh, conspiracy theory channel, it's not history. And I said, where is the conspiracy theory else, you know speaking maybe pyrabtal or older, maybe megal is our order, et cetera. And you know, it's it was very shocking to me to experience that. But right now we are analyzing at classes some very cool articles, one's so called of the best as examples, and they are doing the same.
Speaker 4: They are speculating that maybe right.
Speaker 5: Now we think about that, but there is another possibility, you know, just as we are speculating. Okay, maybe we now think consumer was the first civilization academically speaking, but maybe there was another one. This is what's being done by the best of the best when it comes to scientific articles. And I was shocked by that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: So it's what I'm doing, and I'm called on the internet conspiracy theories or some kind of you know, bad words, et cetera. But they are doing that, and you know, this was what I wanted to show the differentiation between those who are truly at work as historians maybe philosophers of science and someone like that, and the media, you know, very loud speakers. So Graham hongkongy is racist, your conspiracy theories and stuff like that. But let's say, because I will forget about what I was talking about again within that summer was the sorry, but you know, I think I explained it very well and answer to your question. But again the academic casual thing is that you know, ancient Zumer was the first. But actually right now I got some cool news.
Speaker 4: It's not like news news.
Speaker 5: But from the last ten or fifteen years here in eastern Europe, not maybe in Poland, but in Romeia, modern Ukraine, Balkans, there were Proto civilizations, even a few Proto also before pre civilizations, and they for instance, had cities of thirty thousand people, so pretty decent cities. Right now I'm living, you know, it's a descent city in Poland, and it has between two hundred and four hundred thousand people, so thirty thousand people thousands of years before Submerians. It's still impressive if we are looking from you know, academic standpoint of how our history unfollowed this very deep pass and even you know, ancient Sumerian cities at you know, the highest had similar numbers of thirty ten thousand people, twenty thousand people and so forth.
Speaker 4: And you find plenty of things.
Speaker 5: For instance, you know, first chariots thousands of years before, Submarrians from these regions, and plenty of other things. For instance, these proto civilizations. And you know, if we accepted that these were civilizations because they were huge, they were having you know, some kind of hierarchy, they were living like civilized people. It was not like hundred gatherers or something. But the only thing that it's again this methodology of science, you know, the strictness maybe you know, bureaucracy and stuff like that, we cannot accept them as civilizations because they didn't have script. They had script, but we haven't deciphered them yet. And because we have we haven't deciphered this script yet, we cannot say it's a script. So it's you know, shockingly, someone would call stupid, you know, crazy to think like that because we haven't deciphered something that looks like script. And it really it's not like just some kind of carvings. No, it looks like script really, but just because we haven't deciphered it we cannot say that thousand years before Sumerians there was a civilization in the eastern Europe about it's even a bit more than thousand years.
Speaker 4: There were different ones.
Speaker 5: I think the famous name in the you know, English media, there are some YouTube even videos about that it was Vincha culture. But it wasn't the one Vincha culture. There were a few others. They predated by thousands of years Ancient Summer, and they were pretty advanced to say the least. So, as I mentioned, we are taking the roots of our civilization back because we agree that this was some kind of pre civilization proto civilization. And again some people were saying, oh, no Atlantis. But if we are again to goblicly tepees, we just took the roots of script back, maybe we do not. Again this mentioned I mentioned these cunny formed tablets, very famous ones and Nucky Gilgamesh, flood and so forth. But as I mentioned before, most of them survived because cities were burned, and not all cities were burned or you know, were being destroyed in different manners. So it's like one to five percent of all the let's say, clay tablets from the Ancient Summer and later civilizations of an in Mesopotamia. But you know, and again even even conservative archeologists and assyriologists I mentioned this, even Finkle guy are telling you, okay, they didn't survive, but we see that probably it was used as a stamp to you know, just engrave this kind of from script in a different manner and to the tablets didn't survive. But again the script could have been dated not to do three thousand, three thousand BC, but to more than nine thousand BC. So we are taking the roots of everything back the same. You know, before I was very into the early let's say, conspiracy theories Irish Fondanik and you know how they tried to debank all of that, Graham Hancock later, you know, Robert Shaw and his dating of these things. And actually in the seventies and eighties, the main argument against such things and against academics even going into you know, our the permits older, are the pyramits from ten thousand and five hundred BC? Or did Atlantis exist? Was that they didn't have anything to reference that people of ten thousand BC could build the Sphinx.
Speaker 4: Or the pyramids.
Speaker 5: They said that we have the argument, we do not have any evidence that people were capable of doing that, so we are sticking with our mainstream Egyptian chronology. But then the famous Gobecle tape in nineteen ninety four, so a bit recent. Let's say, when it comes to all the discoveries these megalthic pillars right now, plenty of other Krahn tape and plenty o Goblaketype cylinder seals. Yeah, this is a green stone. This is what they talked about. You can you know zoom and yes this or the other ones that it was again very conservative, higher ranking assyriologists even filmclas said that this stone was used to actually see even its comparison with some later examples of true you know cylinder seals as was mentioned, but kind of stones were used to engrave these in clay, so yes, thanks for showing it. And again the goba Ce type show that you know, hunter gatherers could build mega lifts. So maybe there were also civilizations much older than that.
Speaker 4: And right now, when it comes to.
Speaker 2: These symbolic studies on a lot of these cylinder seals without this is they really do have a connection to like trade goods and stuff like that, so they would they would use these cylinder seals to sort of mark or you know, label their stuff as they were sending it out into the world. And yes, it's linguistic to me. I mean, I don't know what they're defining it as, but that's a language they're they're sending it out with brand label on it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I agree because you know, as I mentioned, why I'm having this conversation to do and speaking so much about academic stuff to show your comparison that you know, science is catching out. Things are getting older, as Graham Hankerk once said, and you know, previously alternative history or conspiracy theories are starting to you know, be true even when it comes to you know, academic stuff. And you mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Great. I've been recently learning again.
Speaker 5: From you know, very advanced the stuff sometimes so boring, but you know again very cool stuff that yes, you're right. Actually script it's you know, common theory, like mainstream theory.
Speaker 4: How the script appeared.
Speaker 5: It appeared to actually for products, for goods, for wheat, for barely do you know just you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need to know how much food.
Speaker 5: We have, so we are you know, in inscribing okay, this much, this much. So it all started with as you mentioned, labeling goods showing how much we have. And this is commonly accepted theory. So it's like very very speculative or some kind of like drageous conspiracy theory, it's actually considered it to be true. So that's how, according to it all started. And as I mentioned, proto civilization thousands of year at least eight thousand years before the Submerians. So who knows, you know, script nine thousand BCS, So who knows if maybe we'll find soon some kind of Atlantis or something. As I mentioned, most of the Middle Eastern discoveries, the famous you know zicuas everything was only found in eighteen forties, and only because in the Middle East, in the region of Mesopotamia it was there were very good conditions. Because it's another thing I'm saying, you know, in my Daijavving already been my first chapter is about how our modern civilization would decompose. Let's say, if there was a cataclysm or if everything was abandoned by humans. And I mentioned that it would be pretty fast, let's say a few thousand years, maybe ten twenty thousand years. They would be of course some specific materials that would last longer, but it wouldn't be that long.
Speaker 4: And skeptic say, no, in ten.
Speaker 5: Thousand years we will have all the evidence for moderns realization and so on. But it all depends on so many factors. And I included it back then. I was thinking multi dimensionally that okay, in you know, some kind of conditions, like in the desert, things are preserved for much longer certain times, because maybe something that is very wet isn't that much preserved because it's you know, a very dry place. But you know, other things are very well preserved. That's why we have moonmies, for instance, movies of ten thousand even years in some kind of deserts, not the Egyptian one, but you know, in the New Himalayas, Tibetan stuff and so on.
Speaker 1: And you know, I was.
Speaker 5: Speculating about that, and the banker said, no, you know, stupid speculation.
Speaker 4: It's not true. But it is true.
Speaker 5: And when you're reading advance again academic textbooks, you see that they are taken into consideration that. For instance, again, another one cool thing that right now, I think last year, because it's the New Year, excavation at the Sumerian city of Ur were at twenty two meters below ground twenty two meters, and they approximately knew because there were some inscriptions that this place was I don't remember exactly let's say twenty three hundred BC. They knew, we found at the twenty two meters that it is from this period. So imagine how deep beneath the ground would be the Atlantean layer of you know, some kind of anything that was preserved for tens of ten thousand, ten thousand years, approximately twelve thousand actually.
Speaker 4: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: The more you learn, the more you see that previously conspiracy theories, Atlantis related stuff. Graham Hankok, it's all coming together, and we see that science is to some extent catching up again, not to like the biggest extent, but some extent catching up, and we are taking the roots of our civilization back many times, the same with civilization, pre civilizations, home minies. Again, I remember critics saying, oh, I do not know shit about prehistory, about homonies, or about our let's say two hundred thousand yas or millions of years. We have plenty of examples from all around the world. But actually, when you truly analyze that, again, we have plenty of examples, but sometimes they span millions of years between each other. Sometimes we found one place with one hundred thousands of human cut stones, let's say this flint like tools, one hundred thousand at.
Speaker 4: One place or something. So the more you.
Speaker 5: Learn, even academic stuff, the more you see casual the bankings which are going on all day long in the social media of Graham Hunkrik and others, they do not make sense and they are not what is actually true even within academic circles. And the more you see that there is even within academic not including conspiracies or any kind of bureaucracy or something like that, there is a huge, huge potential that there was something more in our past that you know, there was some kind of civilization like Atlantis on whatever level of advancements they were. So yeah, there is some example.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think this one kind of went under the radar for a lot of people. Earliest fire making dated back to four hundred thousand years ago on Earth and Suffolk, England. Now, whether or not this was humans, anatomically current humans or not, it's still it says a lot. Right, This sort of blows the hole out of Africa theory, out of the water.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, yes, and remember it's only one fine, and we haven't digged the entire planet first and the second one it's one thing that survived for so long four hundred thousand years, so imagine how many other examples like that are there that either one haven't survived to our time. So we will mostly never know in like casual paradigm without some kind of extra sensory perception or some spiritual means, but b will not find versions because we are not digging everywhere. So you see, there is a huge potential. The same with out of Africa. There even right now they're saying, okay, out of Africa, but it's changed that there were a few waves even before humans that how minutes before us already left the Africa millions of years ago, so it's it's all being a little bit updated from the time zone. Even I was shocked that, you know, during such classes, we're we're having alternative views both. I remember to out of Africa theory one but it was very criticized and yes I've seen it was with some flaws, but it was mentioned still at the first day of history. Wow, and then we have another one when it comes to here the our Polish region these Slavs, because the consensus is that Slavs appeared about six b six century eighty, so very late, just before the Middle Ages, and plenty of people say no, these Slavs were here for many thousands of years, et cetera. And we were seeing and we were shown that, Okay, this is what we are learning that Slavs were very late appeared here in Poland or in Eastern Europe. But there is at least one professor, high ranking Polish professor, who's thinking the other way that it couldn't be the case. So we were shown a few alternatives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think what we also are missing in this is that how fast and I know an e direct example from the area that I'm from, but how fast you discover new things by pulling up sites and you find new arrowheads or extinct races of bison or buffalo or animals, And then how fast the military comes in, scoops those things up, brings them off into a bunker somewhere and it's never heard of again, only by a select few of individuals who may be working on this site. And the only reason anybody ever knows about it because they leak it just because if they're mostly a mundane person who's just doing their job, and then they tell some people and then no one ever knows about it. And so I think when like the article you pulled up about the four hundred thousand year old fire making, it's like, how many times are these things happening but nobody hears about it just because of how fast and due to the techno oligorical AI system, how fast can they scan regions and send out their men in black to go pick up those things? As conspiracy theory, it's not conspiracy at all. I can think of three direct references of those things happening.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: What a lot of people don't understand about the military is it's a lot of top secret people working right next to janitors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, nailed its. Yeah yeah, no, you're so right.
Speaker 3: Janitors or people with pickaxes and shovels who are digging up those sites and they just stumble across these things, who are just trying to get feed their families and they're like, okay.
Speaker 4: Whatever, can I get back to work now?
Speaker 5: Or yeah, I agree, But I wanted, you know, to show this before in this conversation, this non conspirational part that there exists this part, but I agree, as I mentioned before, I know, first had a few people that's got this, you know, they were trying.
Speaker 4: It was like casual tourist site, but very mysterious.
Speaker 5: Like you know, like the Pyramits of Giza. We do not know, you know, how they built it. So similar here in Poland maybe of course not on that scale, but you know, strange place. But the tourists hundreds of tourists every day. But when they started to do something else, then just you know, take pictures and you know, read the labels.
Speaker 4: They will immediate, you know, and.
Speaker 5: They said, okay, you may be here, but you are you may be you know, threatend, you may be dangered. So I also agree with that the same you know, this is again the conspiration, the con spiratory part. There was no conspiratory part. But in the middle part in between, have conspiracy, have just you know, no conspiracy we know that you know about I don't know, depending on the museum, depending on the archive, seventy to eighty percent is still let's say clay tablets or something undeciphered being somewhere, you know, lockdown. And as I mentioned, the knowledge let's say from the academic textbooks. It's based on what is de siffered, what is being you know classified, and you know what is being described each kind of piece that we find underground. But if you know at some kind of sites museum, eighty percent is still.
Speaker 4: You know, unclassified.
Speaker 5: Again, you know not how different our history even you know, being in the middle between this hardcore conspiracy and non conspiracy, you know how much potential for a different.
Speaker 4: Turn off events there is.
Speaker 5: So yes, this is an amazing you know conversation, so much in a conspiracy. Academic stuff hardcore like learning, logical analyticle, but also philosophic stuff. But yes, I need to think of what I've also wanted to share. So if you have something there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, while you're while you're thinking about that, Alexander, I mean it's really important to while you're in the academic world, because I've been in it myself, is and I'm still participating in it. Is that you're all like you as a student are only as good as the teachers that you have, and those teachers that you have are only as good as the works that they've read slash professors that they've had, so on and so forth. As it comes down, and so you can only read so much, You only have the ability to integrate so many articles into your own papers.
Speaker 4: And so it's like, how do you as a person as.
Speaker 3: Getting going and wanting to move forth like your book and your work, but also how do you not get caught up in the mechanism and the rationale of a static mind, which your mind isn't that? So how do you continue to make sure that you are writing concretely while still breaking the edges of the scientific historical paradigm.
Speaker 5: I would say that this, you know, my academic journey is like a side quest, a big one, okay, but you know it's not my main thing.
Speaker 4: I actually went there, you know, every.
Speaker 5: We were asked, you know, we were asked at first lessons why you went here? And people say, oh, I'm interested in that, oh and that, And I said that, and people said plenty of people because I'm part of time studying, so at the weekends only because I don't want to know all day it would be boring eight to ten places. You know, I've been always autodidact, learning myself everything. So as I mentioned, it's a side quest, you know, you know, gets check out and again and I mentioned, it's you know, for my own personal research business stuff, you know, books, et cetera, like videos, media content creation. So I said, it's you know, another fun because hearing polant history is like something boring, you know, not useful in personal life.
Speaker 4: And when it comes to jobs.
Speaker 5: Et cetera, and you know they were what that, you know, it's just it will help me. You know, I have more things to talk, I have more experience, I have more access because before that I as an independent teenage or twenty year old researcher, I had problems with accessing some text. Now I can access most of the libraries of the tire words. So I said, you know, so it's no problem for me. You know, it's just a side request making you know, even a bit. You know this, I got private studies schedule, you know, a bit more lessons but you know, under tutoring of a process or et cetera, and you know the article, so I you know, making okay, more side quest pydequest. But you know, I'm being independent when it comes to everything else. And as I mentioned before, it's not a risk for me that they won't like me. I was going there that they will not like my research. And I was positively shocked to some extent that they say, Okay, they do not agree with this, this and that, but you know, such speculation, such interest in these topics, ancient texts and such knowledge, it's valuable to them. And they say, even if it is considered pseudoscience or something by others, it is still they are happy that people are interested in history in our past because you know, even as academic historians, they want to you know, people be more interested. You know, it's like they're probably from above that they need to, you know, make people interested in history.
Speaker 4: But they say, okay. So I was positively shocked.
Speaker 5: I went, you know, with the most negative scenarios in mind. Maybe they will even kick me out in some time. But as I mentioned some only a site thing, I'm doing my own stuff, and if I ever don't agree with something, that's not a problem for me. If they say, oh I kind of maybe continue something now, that's completely not a problem for me. And I had an idea, you can you can also add something. But I had an idea of also what to mention. Okay, you have something else want to ask.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, just the integration.
Speaker 3: I want you to integrate what you're you're thinking about, but also integrate it into what is your thesis, Like what are you? What is your idea about history and why you care about it? And then integrate it into your idea about that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I would say, and it would send may be illogical, but I am a little bit into irrational stuff and speculation. I would say that I do not have like a thesis. I try also to be critical. You know, I'm telling, oh, history is older, et cetera. So I'm, let's say, acting on this thesis and showing some evidence. But I do not have like thesis. Oh, I want to prove Atlantis was real. All I want to do that. I and I just want to explore the biggest secrets of our past, biggest secrets of the universe. That's all spirituality, metaphysics, how it all came about. I won't say that I'm going with a thesis that was problematic forout the ears that you know, I need to do thesis, et cetera. But you know, I don't have like strict thesis that history is older and I'm going to prove that and research that. And no, I'm just you know, it's I'm very fluid when it comes to research. You know, I'm very open minded. I just want, you know, to show this openness that there's oh maybe one thesis on some level would be show the possibilities both when it comes to the history the best, but also when it comes to science existence, everything that exists, like physics, metaphysics, spirituality. I want to show that there is. I want to show the possibilities because throughout the years of my education, of my life, I've always seen that people are very close to possibilities. I cannot do that. It's impossible said, it's true, it's not told we know everything. No, I want to show that, show the possibilities. I sometimes, you know, see the possibilities maybe spiritually or something like that. I want just to show possibilities, not that there is much more according to when it comes to in comparison to some people's thinking. But I want to, you know, explore all the possibilities, like when it comes to spirituality, existence, philosophical metaphysical ones. Yes, I want it. I don't know Nick how long we can go.
Speaker 1: But you can.
Speaker 2: Have a question about Poland. Are the wing Hussars the people who helped in the in the war against the Muslims in Austria. Are they considered sort of a Christian cultural figure, like a pre Christian sort of cultural figure.
Speaker 4: At Christian times. No, it was already at Christian times.
Speaker 5: It was like fifteen hundred, sixteen hundreds, et cetera, maybe late fourteen hundred and fifteen sixty. It was already in a Christian We were a Christian country back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting one.
Speaker 5: You know the swing two stars from a historical perspective, they were having these wings, these were out of metal and probably you know the sound of the metal wings when they were charging was you know, making enemies or enemy horses, you know, shocked?
Speaker 4: What is it? You know?
Speaker 5: Danger? So it was like att active and very cool. You know, as I mentioned in lots of podcast, people are asking me, you know, we have very rich maybe not old history. Again, we have some old history, but maybe not like ours, but we have very rich history as false. We were under partitions for one hundred twenty three years, one hundred twenty three years without Polish nation. We survived, our culture survived. Plenty of things of course didn't survive. But I think because of that people are very here skeptical. I would say that we have much higher percentage of conspiracy theory people here because people were not only before under partitions and they wanted plenty of times to change our history. They wanted to eliminate Polish culture, germanize us, rucifies us, so make us Russian and German, you know, no Polish language. And then later you know, the war's First World War, okay, in the first inter between the wars, then the Second World War, and then after the war we were.
Speaker 4: Under the communist regime.
Speaker 5: We weren't like independent independent, and people knew that there. You know, it was very common in the seventies, sixties and eighties to know that what is officially what they talk officially tell you, it's a lie, it's not true, it's just propaganda. It was commonly known commonly, and we have so many examples of you know, our history textbooks being changed, even recently.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm twenty to twenty three right now.
Speaker 5: During my educational journey, I've experienced twice changing a little bit because you know, in modern times it cannot change a lot because people know there is internet and so forth.
Speaker 4: But I've experienced twice.
Speaker 5: During my educational journey changes in history depending on the political people in power, and it wasn't, as I mentioned, very huge because people have access to the internet, you know, English language.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 5: But for instance, one very major even from our history was completely omitted, even from let's say advanced high school stuff, and it was there before. Or another one was you know a little bit in propaganda manners. You know, they added false narrative onto it, you know, to prove some political point. Nowadays, so I've experienced that people as I mentioned before nineteen ninety knew very well that it's all paganda. We are under communistic regime, etc. So hew, people older ones, because modern ones there's you know, still rise in you know, everything we know is true. Your conspiracy series. Yes, there are people of course like that right now. But I would say that in most older people forty plus forty plus and even you know what I would say, mostly forty plus people are very skeptical. They say you need to do that, it's something wrong. If they say it's better you stay at home something, you know, so it So we're talking about conspiracies. We have we at least used to have different mindset when it comes to such things. But if we have some time the first thing, because we had like presentations. Everyone was ordered here at the university first yeah, first semester to make some presentation about something that interests them in the ancient past. Of course, not everything, but I said, and they knew I had. I have a book research about great flood and right now I will be soon. I like, I'm in the middle, maybe the bigger middle, sixty percent in the research about flood similarities between ancient Mesopotamian sources before the Bible, the Bible, but also for instance, ancient India texts. And actually, when I showed these presentations in front of the class and in front of course of one of the professors, he was shocked because no one here in Poland talked or published about that. So they ordered me that I should write an article. We reviewed this first one in my career about you know, similarities of the flood and how the transfer of knowledge. And I've started this research and I was shocked again when it comes to you know, game changers, conspiracy conspiracies about how we understand our past because we think, okay, right now, I think it's mostly within our circles common knowledge that you know, Sumerian or Acadian versions of the flood story or similar to the Bible. But what if I told you that, in my opinion it is the Biblical version could be even considered a plaguiarism of this previous version. And I was, you know, very very shocked. And again plenty of people are comparing the Biblical, for instance, version with the epic of a tra Hazies, epic of Gilgamesh and other sources and saying, oh, this proves Biblical Lot was real. But they are not considering that the Biblical version actually was written down somewhere between five hundred to three hundred BC, so not that long ago. And the oldest Mesopotamian versions are for instance, from the eighteen hundreds, so a thousand, five hundred ye is before that, but the oldest one Sumerians are from about twenty six hundred twenty three hundred, depending on the version, et cetera. About it is, of course everything it's relative. We do not know exact dates when it comes to these very very distant pass but it's you that before.
Speaker 4: But I was showed that plenty of people still.
Speaker 5: Think that, you know, these are powerul version and the Mesopotamian stories of the flood are just confirming the Bible. No the Bible plagiarized them. And before that, already in my book a few years ago, I showed that, for instance, number of people taken onto the ark of Noah was seventh plus the main hero, because Noah took his wife, three sons of his wife, and three wives of the songs, so seven people plus Noah. And the way for instance, seven abclus seven sages taken onto the arc in the Mesopotamian versions. Depending on the version, there are different things. And again seven rishis. I think we even talked about it in the first episode here on the Awkward Project, that the same number of people is taken in India, Mesopotamia and the Bible. But I was shocked that, for instance, even the name Noah was probably stupidly taken from Mesopotamian sources, because even I found a few Asseologists, I don't remember their name exactly, but a few academic people saying that Noah is not like name, like the biblical name of the Noah was actually an epithet of atra Hesis from previous story. So it seems like the Biblical writers where you know, writing down copying these Sumerians Sumerian or Acadian or later Babylonian flat stories, and they were so maybe stupid, maybe they you know, were not very well worsed in these languages like Acadian Sumerian, that they even took it was epithet, so it means that, for instance, the great Utrahyasis, so the great is the epithet or the strong Atrohsis, and Noah seems to be one of the epithets of Atrahyasis. So they even plagiarized the name unknowingly. Probably they were just you know, writing things down. They didn't understand the full stories, so they copied everything. So again I was actually shocked about that. I'm still in the process of research because there's much more to that, and I would say I am even I am intending in the near future even to go into the entire Genesis and you know, books of the Old Testament to show that maybe they are also plagiarized from the earlier Mesopotamian sources. So yeah, that's crazy. Not plenty of people know that. But one last thing about the flood, I was also conspiracy theory this time that you know, how the flood story, either in Mesopotamia or in the Bible, that the arc was somewhere after the flood in the high mountains, whether it was the famous Mount arad Zagros or another one, depending on the story. And from these mountains, people from the arc started against civilization, and you know how no lessic revolution started, so the first sedentary lifestyle, you know, the times of the Gobaktepe and so forth. It started in the mountains, mountains and highlands, not in the lowlands that were later in which later Sumerian cities appeared. It all started us in these stories of the flood in high mountains, in the highlands, and from then from these kind of highlands, first domesticated plants went down. So again conspiracy maybe some kind of flood was real, and civilization at the Northic revolution kicks started again from you know, some kind of let's say arc was on this mountain. People went down from the mountains through highlands and then back gave the civilization to the lowlands and then later first civilization of at least this region the ancient summer appeared. So plenty of interesting stuff, right yeah, nice, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: I got on the on the screen the atom and Eve cylinder seal which was found, yeah yeah, which really kind of shows exactly what we're talking about with the kind of the same idea here. So this cylinder scale was used as a way of marketing products and things like that, and it's post Akkadian origin. So again you've got all of the elements of the Atom and Eve stories put all into the seal and they were you know, distributed widely, so it was sort of understood that this could be one of these earlier stories that.
Speaker 4: Were great example.
Speaker 5: I want to academically actually analyze everything because I don't see that besides conspiracy theory, alternative history. People are talking about that, even you, my professor said that it's a great thing to do academically, of course critically, but I want to, you know, focus on that. And again you can ask a question, Brandon, you have some no, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, I do. You can tell me scorming over here. So academically, I think it's really important. But at the same time as the you know, I think we tend to fall too far into conspiratorial thinking.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 3: But Joseph Campbell is a brilliant contemporary mythologist and religious expert, and he has and I was looking for it really fast.
Speaker 4: That's what you caught me Scuorman on.
Speaker 3: I have the book, and he actually breaks down this image, showing it symbolically and how each image of this and how these same stories through time keep getting told and then why and through breaking down through that more symbolic narrative of the mythological structure of our unconscious mind. I think that's really important because we shouldn't deem that to be conspiratorial. That can be broken down academically and symbolically, so to not just leave the historical framework of what literary the literary, you know, like people want to deem this is like, oh, the flood had to happen in real life. It's like those things happen within the unconscious and subconscious and conscious mind of the human person. So it's then through the symbols of those things that was on screen where we can truly understand the psyche, thus the collective psyche of our of humanity as a whole, especially in the time frames that we're in right now, where we are always stemming to be in everyday apocalypse, especially in the United States. I can't speak for Poland, but it's such an interesting.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting thing to come to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, with that, and I actually mentioned during this presentation during my classes about you know, the mythological, philosophical, to some extent esoteric meaning.
Speaker 4: Of the flood.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, but as I mentioned, academically historically, because as for instance, with this case of biblical version of the flood being plagiarized from previous mesopotainment sources, you may interpret again that is, you know, universal, but also if you, for instance, have this epithet Noah taken from this older one right now, aizing historically and you see that it's not in this case universal, but that they took historically it throughout the period. So it's a different thing. But I agree. And also into these topics, you know, the heroes journey and stuff like that. That's for another conversation, because the flat is also about cosmology. You know, there's plenty of stuff about that that you know, it's too much for today, sorry, but again I'm also into these topics. These are great topics, but I want to historically go that, Okay, this may be they took the universal themes from before, but we have historically, we can historically prove that they took them and it wasn't that. Okay, they also created them because we see how the transmission of knowledge went and you know how, for instance, the number of people taken onto the arc of K seven.
Speaker 4: It also has some meaning.
Speaker 5: But for instance, this Noah's epithet is directly taken from previous sources. Or for instance that we know from the Bible that Noah is sending one bird. This bird is returning, so this bird couldn't find safe place, so it means to know that everywhere else is water, he cannot you know, find a place to stay.
Speaker 4: And again, after.
Speaker 5: Some days he's sending another bird and this bird is not returning, meaning he found some safe place. The same is in the epic of Googa Mesh. He's sending one bird returning, the other not returning, so it's safe. So one way, I'm always interdisciplinary, and again I show that in my at my university, and you know it's another advantage of mine that I also want to analyze it from this perspective. But you know, we can also see, you know, we need to you know, analytically different kind of layers. Okay, this is the metaphorical layer, mythological, psychological, but this is a layer.
Speaker 4: Textual, philological. To be exact, that.
Speaker 5: Okay, we see that this text was copied from that, this was from that, et cetera.
Speaker 4: But that's good point.
Speaker 5: And the flood, as I mentioned, is meaning, for instance, in cosmologies of ancient ones.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring this up real quick. Hell, Lis, can you go back and show the other one where the regular cylinder is on the sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because all of these cylinders were used for pressing lots and lots of clay tablets.
Speaker 1: Did find something interesting, just like in the if you see this image right there, and then if you were to go back to the clay one. Now I'm not discrediting that this isn't Adam, Adam and Eve. But now if you go look at that other one, just by removing that snake behind him that's attached to that square, you're gonna automatically think even more it's Adam and Eve because now the snake isn't near him and it's just near her. So I mean that's kind of like playing with the image in my opinion, cutting that out on the other side. Oh right, he see what I'm getting at. You're removing on the other side. Now you don't see a snake and it's all that's definitely got to be Adam and Eve. Well maybe maybe that's the Caduceus pulled apart now, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I love that and the great marriage, the sacred marriage of the Cadusius is the masculine feminine coming together to reach that level of enlightenment through one individual.
Speaker 5: Through two type of idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's super propagandic to remove that fucking image right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I caught that, I was like, well, that's insinuating it. Now if you remove one of the snakes and you're only associated with her, I mean, of course, now you're going to think Adam and Eve.
Speaker 2: Here's here's something to consider. So, like we were talking about, these cylinders were like an agent form of branding. So the story about him and Eve is basically an advertisement that they pup off the ground. And they're they really creating a story out of like we'll look at the back of you know, cereal boxes to get our history from.
Speaker 4: Right No.
Speaker 3: I yeah, that's interesting, And especially because they only tell you that Adam and Eve's story. They never tell you that Genesis has two stories in it right.
Speaker 4: Away that you know that, like, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a movie advertisement.
Speaker 3: It's like ancient Marcus theater is trying to tell you exactly what you're supposed to think.
Speaker 4: Buy my popcorn. Believe you know, like believe in my Judom.
Speaker 1: It's one of the original Adam and Eve stories. Movie.
Speaker 2: It's very controversial to say that this is Adam and Eve because it uses the motif of the banquet, right, So you would want to show off the Akkadian wealth. So they had these agents tablets to show off their wealth, and so to call it the Adam and Eve thing, they get kind of touchy. But I think, you know, this is a lot of what was going on in the area, was showing off your wealth through these tablets and the and the goods that were attached to them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it's great fun.
Speaker 5: I think that it's one hundred percent sure it was an inspiration for Adem and If, But again it's only one that survived, so imagine how many more. Maybe there were the entire stories of aidm and If in Acadian, in Sumerian, or you know, in other later civilizations that just didn't survive.
Speaker 4: That word the inspiration for the biblical one.
Speaker 5: But again, to show people on the other side of the spectrum who see, oh, Mesopotamian sources are confirming the Bible.
Speaker 4: No, it's that's ridiculous, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, it's more for me, it seems like it confirms the the great work. It confirms the story that is coming and stemming from the unconscious mind that is continually being told throughout all cultures. And it's not a perennial story, meaning it's not one that happens literally, but stems throughout the entire planet, Which is then why I I've always thought that out of Africa theory it was a complete notther nonsense that it's like, okay, we're going to try to tell everybody that everything stem from this one place, even though the planet is this.
Speaker 4: Total global sphere.
Speaker 3: You know, no hatred to you flat earthers out there, but that's not quite nonsense, especially if you believe in astrology and you know the harmony of the spheres through a Pythagorean sense is that you get to see these same mythopoetic currents stemming up through all of history, and that we can prove it because even though history continues to be covered over, we have the ability to pull up these small little evidential, concrete examples of these same symbolic stories throughout the entire planet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's for another conversation, because it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't too much.
Speaker 5: I have like much in my book about you know, these symbols, you know, astrology. You know, maybe if someone is interested, we can the least in my book it's deja vicathing already been. And this daja v is about the cyclicality of nature, of time, of history and the end I talk about, you know, cycles of our ancient answer stores and if you are talking about you know, astro theology astrology. I found, not myself, but after other researchers, that history seems to repeat, at least to some extent through zodical ages, like through the procession of the equinoxies of the twenty five thousand, nine hundred and twenty years of the Platonic grade year. And if we divide it into twelves of the x science not thirteen thirteen actually doesn't make sense with this at least discreplining history, but twelve it makes And I found after, for instance, David will Cook a few examples of repeated history in the next cycle. So two one hundred and sixty years after that similar Like again we are talking about universal stuff, so we could say similar energy, similar archetypes, but completely different. There was ancient Rome and not modern modern but let's say nineteen and twentieth century history of the USA. We still the same motives, the same dark characters, you know, similar errors being made. So again it's a very interesting one. And you've mentioned about the harmony of this fist. So I'm also mentioning about the geometry of the Solar system. And actually I think I need to add that to my website because already in high school we needed to write essays on I was having history.
Speaker 4: Word, religions.
Speaker 5: This was that I've chosen, and mathematics, And on the mathematics essay, I made an essay on the geometry of the Solar system. There is a bit in my book, but I was calculating and everywhere in the ratious from planets to Sun, for instance, everywhere there was one hundred eight four three two golden ratio. So it was crazy. Even the planets may be distributed from the Sun and the golden ratio, so it was epic. We may have, like I had polished presentation about it, but it's crazy everywhere you know, not maybe exactly to you know ten the simal place, but approximately it's very very harmonic, very geometric, as I mentioned for free to one hundred and eight golden ratio everywhere in the solar system. So already back there. And when it comes to this word religion, essay I did about consciousness as the source of the universe, analyzing you know, different philosophical and religious thoughts. So already in high school they threatened me that, oh, you know, someone at a higher level won't accept them, and I won't pass.
Speaker 4: But I passed.
Speaker 5: You know, they were like sixty seventy percent because they didn't like the topics, but still they were accepted. And from history I did about prehistoric measures of the Earth, another you know, cool topic, and another one you know this we mentioned today cosmologist universal stuff, So that would be for another conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, Yeah, Alexander, Alexander. Sorry, do you have any embodied practice? Do you do? Do you have like an esochair practice, meditation, kung fu magic or anything like that or are we just strictly in the intellectual spheres here?
Speaker 5: No, No, and just you know a bit, I would say that parallel to my research and I sat very early when I was teenager, and I always mentioned that it was the masculine part, like hardcore history research, because you know, my book is full of you know, also academic stuff like full of footnotes, bibliography, et cetera. So parallel to that, at the same time, I was.
Speaker 4: Having like spiritual journey. And I say always that it was.
Speaker 5: Like masculine this research research and feminine this, you know, intuition, dreams, spiritual experience, synchronicities at such a and I would say my history was interesting because before that I was on the etheistic maybe agnostic site. And then I say, wait a second, it's too much. It cannot be logically explained. There is much more. So, yes, I am into spirituality. I don't have like practice all the time, but I use, for instance, to reach people's auras in high school or later. So, but I do not have like strict that every day or every something I'm practicing. I'm more like suddenly something cool happens. But I say, for many years, when it comes to systematically, I was having dream journals, like I have twelve or something this like like a few books of dream journals. I did that for many years. But I found out that if I'm not that strict with it, it's getting better when it comes to dreams.
Speaker 4: It's nice.
Speaker 3: I'd be interested to see how you could integrate a practice and embodied like daily practice into your work and see how your work blossoms and blooms and doesn't only grow, becomes even more concret creed, and how you're thinking starts to really like just kind of stretch itself out. Because it seems that an embodied practice is something that most academics don't have, not even academics, but even though more spiritually new age woo woo, they think they have a practice. But what's important about practice is that it's a dedication, and that it's a dedication.
Speaker 4: That yoga whatever it is.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean yoga as and you're fucking like going to your yoga class, but I mean actually having that body mind synthesis that happens when you're dedicated to something larger than yourself, you know, So something interesting I think about I.
Speaker 5: Would say that I have something like that, and I'm using like not only today was very logical talk because of the topic and you know of my recent experiences. And also I would say that right now, I've been, but I'm again getting a little bit in balance with this you know, verse trigged irrational thinking and irrationality spirituality because in the past, like past few years ago, I was too much, because I went again from this atheistic agnostic like in the material world and then suddenly so crazy spiritual things that I would say I went out of balance into spirituality, not being grounded enough with you know, logic, rationalism, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So right now I'm but moance.
Speaker 5: That's why you know, I'm not that heavily and systematically doing because I was the other way. I was systematically again re learning rationalism, logic, you know, research that one. You know, I even started playing some like chess on the side or something because I was too into this creativity spirituality too much, so I did the other way around.
Speaker 4: Have you ever studied phenomenology? I have the book by Hegel, but not like very no no.
Speaker 3: No no no, no no no no. I'm gonna stop you right there. Hegel is only good for base like. Hegel's fine, but that's not phenomenology. What I'm talking about is husserl, Heidiger, Merleu, Ponti.
Speaker 4: And lev Nas.
Speaker 3: These are the characters that I think you should deeply, you know, get into, because what ends up happening is we start to understand that what happened is the Cartesianism came into being with Descartes all the way up.
Speaker 4: Until finally Heidegger.
Speaker 3: And it's still in our modern zeitgeist of the academic spheres where you separated subject and object, and the idea is that that is a convoluted illusion. Subject and object is not how we experience the world. We experience it through our first person experience with things and feelings, and it's got a very concrete way of how we see the world. And so I think it would be very I think it'd be fascinating to see where your work goes once you integrate the phenomenalgical reduction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I would try to get and I have a few projects because you know, I may be a bit like tired or something at least a bit bad. You know, recently I had plenty of stuff going on. But you know, in a few months I will finish, you know, the old ones, and you know, finally be more free as I used to when I started the research.
Speaker 4: And I of course would have to say that.
Speaker 5: I've regressed a bit when it comes to my research, but I'm still trying to deliver in my best. But I was better when it comes to everything like that, as probably because you know of this kind of spirituality and you know, maybe being you know, being more free of course, and you know, focusing more time on that. But I think there are cycles, there are seasons to everything, and oh, that's that's too much for I think to explain.
Speaker 4: Thank you again.
Speaker 5: I see that, you know, people at least some comments that people really like.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 5: As I mentioned, today was a bit logical because of the recent a few months, just because that's how I wanted, you know, to show something, but again show something that science is starting to at least a bit catching up, so there may be some hope at least at least to some extent. Of course, as we mentioned and discussed, so thank you Nick. Once again, I think we also, oh, so many topics right now. We also before that on the second one, it was also logically about limitations and philosophy of science. We mentioned that we need to talk about Atlantis.
Speaker 4: This would be.
Speaker 5: Another one, but you know, so many topics today appeared that whatever you like the next time, if you want so we can discuss and thanks Brandon, you need to maybe we need to you know, message each other too, so you can give me this.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would love to, Alexander. I would love to give you those sources. Yeah, that sounds good. I'll message you on the definitely Instagram.
Speaker 1: All all of stuff as usual, Alexander. So thank you very much for coming on, Audie. Really you had my attention double time, so definitely help me. Thank you. You want to remind everybody where they can find your book and stuff. I did let for the people listening. His links are in there, already was in there before I start.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you want to let every links My book is again Desia visas everything already been. It's mostly about you know, history, lots of civilizations, Atlantis and stuff like that, but also, as the title suggests, about cyclical time, and there is a bit at the end of metaphysics, spirituality and so on. So mostly history, but I would say also twenty percent of how it connects on a bigger level.
Speaker 4: And I think that the.
Speaker 5: Best way is just copy paste my name and surname, because plenty of people are have hard time, you know, typing it or something. Just copy and paste and you will find me. My book can be found on Amazon's like US, UK, Australia, Canada and a few more. Just you know, surge day ja if has everything already been our copy and paste my name and surname. I'm a bit on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, but maybe just by typing, you know, copying my name in Sturnam, you will find me probably faster on some other interviews, like bigger ones, because my English social media isn't big right now, but you know, I had this work, so I will try to make it better because my Polish one is significantly bigger. But I want right now to focus small on the Polish one, on the English one, and soon and right now, because I'm on a little bit podcast journey, you can find me on a few bigger channels, but not all are published yet, so you will find me probably on some channels that you follow soon.
Speaker 1: Nice, really great, it's tough man and uh Brandon, please let everybody know well first, thank you for coming on. Really appreciate it. And please let everybody know what the deal is with you when they can find all yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, everyone out there, thank you for joining us. Thank you Alexander it's fascinating. I love your mind, I love the way everything sounds, and I look forward to getting deeper into your work. My channel is magas in the media, where we break down anime, comic books, literature, film, and media of all kinds through the mythological, philosophical, esoteric, occult, anything that's stemming from my mind. We're breaking it down and where I'm trying to get it out there to all of you. We live in a strange time where meaning is lacking and no one really knows where they're going, and so we're trying to not only myself but Nick on a daily basis, so make sure everyone is continually watching all of the fascinating and brilliant content content that Nick is coming out with all times of certain people. Yeah, Nick, you're Kroushner right now. The amount of content you punt out is is fucking wild, and so.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. And the same with myself.
Speaker 3: I you know, this strange time, it's all about getting back into the soul and getting back into the body, and I think we're missing that in an overrationalized, over post like modern logical positivist framework.
Speaker 4: And it's the.
Speaker 3: Stories and it's our media that is showing us how to lead a better life. We just have to be able to see it either through the lens of they're showing us how not to live, or the symbols are coming from them and we are showing us how to live.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm on all the.
Speaker 3: Social media platforms, so just type in magas in the media, subscribe, like, and share, and let's enlighten the world together.
Speaker 4: That's my long winded thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you very much, great message. Definitely go check out how social media it does put out. It puts out a real quite often, so yeah, definitely definitely doing it yourself too, my man. I am again thank you so much, Alexander, thank you everybody in the chat. That was a great chat. I was stuck on that for a little bit too. Read in the comments and just great stuff, and I'm glad everybody enjoyed it. I thought it was great and definitely look forward to having you back on again, sir.
Speaker 5: So sure, sure, so so many topics even today, we came up with so many.
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely keep on having it one, sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me on. I really enjoyed it as always, truly fascinating, nice that you are having different minds also here in our conversation, because you know, we are giving more and more and everyone is thinking a bit differently even though we mostly agreed, but still new thoughts and we may you know, discover.
Speaker 1: New things exactly. That's what I connect. The dots make so magic. So yeah, yeah, and then until the next one, everybody be well later