Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Sid Rosenberg Aia, Sid, do you want to come up here?
Speaker 4: Said Mark? Should I let Sid come up? Mark? I think so? Come on Sid.
Speaker 5: So Sid's got the number one radio show in New York. Got the number one radio show in New York like by.
Speaker 6: Far, Well, if I've become a punching bag, I'm a punching bag. But I am very happy to testify before any Congressional Oversight committee. I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 6: I can explain and validate everything that I've done. So you know it's going to be inconvenient if they actually are out there essentially threatening to make my life miserable. But it's I mean, I'm going to do what I need to do, and that is cooperate fully because we have nothing to hide at all.
Speaker 3: The advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions on the Advisive Council. I respectfully declined, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment, I respectfully declined to answer on the Advisive Council. I respectfully declined to answer based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 8: During COVID, we completely dismantled our constitutional rights.
Speaker 9: We began censoring people in violation.
Speaker 10: But you're saying what not to do? I'm asking what to do? But I but I want to talk.
Speaker 9: About that something to do.
Speaker 8: So that is the number one priority we protect the constitution.
Speaker 9: The constitution was right, give.
Speaker 10: Me, But you're just You're talking about rights and I'm asking about a potential public health crisis that is that is coming. But I do want to let's and one of.
Speaker 8: The best stages we made in the last time was suppressing those rights so people weren't being heard. Doctors who were saying you're doing it wrong, for being originalized and vilified.
Speaker 10: Because because again I really want to move on, but you were.
Speaker 9: Saying you are because I was a part of the problem.
Speaker 10: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 8: It was absolute press malpractice. You weren't allowing your.
Speaker 10: It's your secretary, your job.
Speaker 8: Your job is a fearish skepticism of authority, and you weren't doing that.
Speaker 10: You I am meaning my job is no, okay, are you gonna you want to sit here and attack me or do you want to have conversations. I'm not attacking you. I'm asking questions about how to question, and I'll tell you that's what I'm trying to do. But I also don't want to use this interview to allow you to say things that aren't entirely true. You're talking about therapeutic expine. It is also factually true that the COVID vaccine worked. The COVID vaccine prevented depths. There is data upon data upon data. Let's talk about the measles please, because this is something that is happening as as we.
Speaker 9: Speak in the US seem protected children.
Speaker 10: I think that what I have talked to scientists and doctor about it.
Speaker 9: Just can you look? Can you show me one study?
Speaker 10: Yes, I can.
Speaker 9: It shows that I can children were protected by the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 10: I can tell you that there.
Speaker 8: Are more good than harm to children. Can you show me one study.
Speaker 10: That shows I can tell you that when it comes to the vaccine, there have been studies that show that because of vaccine disinformation disinformation, there could have been one hundred to two hundred thousand lives in the US saved, but because people didn't get the vaccine, That's why I'm not saying that it entirely you are saying.
Speaker 8: You are saying something that you cannot show them a single study.
Speaker 10: I am not saying nonsense.
Speaker 9: I am talking with somebody told.
Speaker 8: You, excuse me and let me study what study?
Speaker 9: Study?
Speaker 10: No, what studies are you talking about? You're talking about studies that actually don't exist. I want to talk about that.
Speaker 9: You're talking about it the study.
Speaker 10: This is not productive. I am not here to defend all of the.
Speaker 8: Pre You're talking nonsense, making assertions you can't support it.
Speaker 9: And then what I call you, you're telling you I'm arguing.
Speaker 10: Okay, do you want to talk about you want to talk about assertions that you can't support. I'll get there in a second. Let me just say for the record that I am not saying that the entire way that the COVID reaction was accurate. It was a scary time and people made mistakes.
Speaker 9: Absolutely understaring people.
Speaker 10: Why are you saying that.
Speaker 9: Because that was the job of CNN.
Speaker 10: Okay, how many people are we were trying to be We were listening to the leaders in this country, including the President, who had a daily press conference explaining what was going on, and trying to listen. I want to talk to.
Speaker 9: Were you reading the.
Speaker 11: On Capitol Hill yesterday?
Speaker 12: And the person I thought about most was Kyrie Irving. Kyrie Irving stood out of my mind because of the heat that he was taking. He refused the vaccine. New York City's mandate made him ineligible for home games, and he ate, and he linked his stance to people losing jobs.
Speaker 4: What a hero over vaccine mandates.
Speaker 12: In my opinion, particularly hindsight wise, it didn't make him stubborn or selfish. It made him brave for his willingness to stand up and say no, I'm not doing that. Kyrie Irvin did nobody wrong. We did him wrong. I did him wrong, and for that I'm sincerely sorry.
Speaker 13: Get easy, Cheap and President Trump says negotiations are set to begin after we canceled a pending attack on Iran, and the President says the deal would include reopening the straight of Horror moves.
Speaker 4: Well, now what we're doing is we're talking to them in the form of a negotiation.
Speaker 5: It begins tomorrow afternoon, and we'll see if it sho I'd love to do that save.
Speaker 13: A lot of lives, President Trump said late Sunday on board Air Force One after leaving Bedminster, New Jersey, that a deal is likely with Iran.
Speaker 4: I think there's a deal.
Speaker 6: There's a deal on Foremo's and then it will be a deal on the nuclear or you might call it the denuclearization of her.
Speaker 13: I call it the denuclearization of a President Trump said he canceled or planned attack on Iran, claiming the outlines of a deal have been agreed to by Tehran in America's Middle East allies. The ship comes after multiple sources told CBS News the US and Israel we're preparing for a harsh attack on Iranian energy infrastructure on Sunday's Faith the Nation. Democratic Senator Mark Kelly voice concerns about the money the administration is spending on the conflict.
Speaker 14: Last year, we passed defense budget that was over a trillion dollars. That was the first time ever it was sold to US as a one time generational investment in the department, and in my view, they squandered that. Now they're coming and they're asking for one point five trillion plus a Supplemental.
Speaker 13: Ohio Republican Representative Mike Turner said it is essential for iron to reopen the straight of four moves. As the administration works towards a final deal.
Speaker 4: They're going to have to concede to the opening of the straits.
Speaker 13: A news agency affiliated with the Iranian regime released footage Sunday showing what it says or ships waiting to pass through the Strait and noted quote the waterway will remain closed as long as the United States continues it's hostile actions. More than fifty thousand American troops remain deployed in the Middle East right now.
Speaker 15: I want to thank everyone for commenting on my recent post about how people feel about retirement and layoffs in the radio industry. It is a very hard time right now, and it made me think back to twenty fifteen when I was laid off from the Howard Stern Show. I wrote an essay about it for Fortune dot Com and I wanted to share it with you, so I'm going.
Speaker 10: To post the link.
Speaker 15: And I remember back then, I went on a billion interviews, and I would say a majority of the people that I spoke with did not care about the Howard Stern Show. And I quickly came to realize that everyone is in their own bubble now, mind you. I felt the show was the greatest show in the whole world, and when I was hired, I felt like I had joined the Yankees, the older Yankees, and I just I couldn't believe it that no one really cared. They were in terrestrial and they felt satellite radio was in a different lane and it didn't affect them.
Speaker 10: I disagree.
Speaker 15: I think if you want to be a great broadcaster, you need to listen to everything and watch everything, especially now with all the different choices, it's not easy finding a new job.
Speaker 10: Things do work out.
Speaker 15: I ended up working for iHeartRadio for ten years, a really great group of people. I had a really fun time, and then I spent the last year working for seventy seven WABC Talk Radio, and it was hysterical. I had so much fun. And you know what, watch out for Sid Rosenberg. He is a force to be wrecking with.
Speaker 4: We start with the Rocky theme for a reason, because I spent my whole life. I even wrote a chapter about it in my first book, You're Wrong and You're Ugly co written by the great New York Football Giant Post reporter Paul Schwartz. Back in twenty ten, I wrote a whole chapter on what scumbags the Philadelphia Eagles fans are, and all the Philadelphia fans right, frankly, Eagles fans are low lives. They had a jail in the prison, Let's be honest. They had a excuse me, a jail at the stadium. The phillip Bans, the Billy's no good, the Flyers no good. Nobody cares about the seventy six ers, even when they had Moses Malone, Andrew Tony and Julius Irving. Certainly the last couple of years, nobody cares, or they care now because Lebron James will be playing his home games in Philadelphia this year. But I spent my whole sports career, all those great years at w Mayenos three stations down in Miami, just destroying Philadelphia bands. And I did it with zeal enthusiasm. And I still feel that way pound per pound, the just the most disgusting, vile, stupidest fan in all of sports is the Philadelphia fan bottom nine. So here I am in Western Philadelphia all weekend long. Danielle and I took our amazing daughter Ava back to college. We did this before, you guys, remember when we took Ava for her undergraduate work to Cardiff in Wales, in the United Kingdom. That was brutal. She was a kid, she was like eighteen years old, and now she was moving to a different continent. I mean, she's moving to Europe. And you guys remember me. Every Monday morning was rough because Sunday would come and once you come home, which is very rare, very rare. She come home and Sunday would come. It would be about five o'clock in the afternoon. There'd be the Chargers are playing the Raiders or something like that, you know, the Bills are playing the Eagles, and we'd have to take Ava to Kennedy Airport and it was brutal. Man. I cried the whole time. They used to make fun of me, Danielle Avan Gay because they used to take bets on when exactly I would start to cry. Sometimes I didn't even make it to Kennedy Airport. I'd be crying on the Belt Parkway. But as soon as she left and LOUI you remember Ben Stiller in the movie Something about Mary, when he does he just balled. That was me. Every time she went home every Sunday, she was going very far away. Let's not forget you're not talking about going to Pennsylvania or Florida. She was going to the United Kingdom. And it was really hard. And then of course she got dots because the world is filled with stupid jew haters, just stupid, and they saw a picture of Ava with us in Israel and threatened her life and threatened my life, and just made life miserable the last two years from my little girl who just wanted to get her law degree and move on. They made it miserable. But she did it. She graduated near the top of her class. And who were there last summer, you remember, Lewis, And we spent the whole week in Europe, went to France for a couple of days. That's a brutal place. England for a couple of days. That's a brutal place. And she graduated and came home. But it turns out that she was still about thirty five credits shy, and she wanted to get her Master in law. The LM and Joe Tacopina and authorright dollar Alan Derschwitz and all these folks will tell you that is as good as it gets. You do that, all right. You already did her undergraduate law work in a different country. Now she's getting her masters, her law masters. That's a big deal. And it turns out she applied to about three or four schools and University of Pennsylvania Law the penn Carrie Law School, which is ranked number four in the country. Number four. Okay, she gets in and we were just blown away. You want to talk about being a proud father. I couldn't believe it. I said, wow, hey, have a way to go. She really wanted to go into Columbia too, because she wanted to stay home, but this is better. So we dropped her off in western Pennsylvania on Thursday. We did spend the weekend. We came home, got home last night just in time for dinner, did a little Lenny's with our good buddy Joe there and Howard beach Lewis love Joe, loved Joe, so him last week too. Oh you did good. And we had a just a wonderful weekend. And the reason why we played Rocky at the end of the open was on Friday night because he spent three nights there. We went to a place called Pastinos on Thursday night, very good Italian restaurant by the university. Friday night, we did Ocean Prime, which you know is a big time place. It's all over the country. So after we had dinner Ocean Prime on Friday, Ava said, Daddy, we got to go see the Rocky Statue. And I said, okay, cool. That's one thing about Philadelphia. Everybody's got a love. I don't care if you hate the Eagles, you love Rocky, right, he loves Rocky. So we get there and it's at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. So if you Billy people you know what I'm talking about. I've never seen it or been there. There's like a million steps. So I just had a big steak dinner. I'm pushing sixty. It's a Friday night, it's humid and hot, and I'm going, how do you get up there? And they go, don't remember the scene in Rocky, but he ran up the stairs and he started jumping up and down. Dad, that's a new gotta do. So here I am in white pants and a nice button down tailor bird shirt, and I make my way Lewis up those stairs like Rocky. Mind you, Danielle Fell It's hilarious. I make my way up those stairs like Rocky. I get to the statue, I'm jumping up and down, hands up in the air. It was awesome. And I sent out a tweet I think on Saturday morning, maybe Sunday, and it's a picture of me standing by the Rocky statue. But the other picture I actually at twitted to pictures at once is me with Sylvestis Stallone at marro Lago from three years ago, and it got a bunch of hits. If you don't follow me on Twitter, you should at sid Rosenberg nineteen. That's at sid Rosenberg nineteen. That's Twitter. Instagram is at Rosenberg dot Sydney, not at sid Rosenberg neither one. If you go to at sid Rosenberg on Twitter, that account died in twenty twenty three. Same thing with incid. So Twitter is at sid Rosenberg nineteen, Instagram at Rosenberg dot Sydney. Facebook is easy enough sid Rosenberg truth Social also sid Rosenberg. So I tweeted the whole thing with me and Rocky on Friday night, and that's why you heard the Rockety theme. That was a blast. We spend Saturday and Saturday night. I did not get to Angelo's. I do want to thank Matt Brooks from the r JAC. He called the owner at Angelo's said, hey, Sid's coming, so take good care of him. They were prepared to, but we couldn't get there because Saturday we ran all over town to make sure avers apartment was all set up, and it was late, so we actually went to Cherry Hill. Now I was under the impression that Cherry Hill was a fancy place, at least I thought that as a kid. We went to Cherry Hill Mall, I got a teyer, Lou. It was like walking through King's Plaza, a rough looking bunch. I thought Cherry Hill was fancy, justin what happened to that It was rough.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I guess it changed from since when was that.
Speaker 4: A fancy When I was like a young man.
Speaker 17: It was fancy from what I remember my dad telling me it used to be a nicer area.
Speaker 4: But it's rough. It was rough. So we we did that. We did the home mall thing, which was which was good, and then we made our way back. Then we went to Target actually, and then we made our way back to the apartment and help ave set up. So it's a lot of work, you know, getting that apartment ready. And but yeah, I was a little surprised about Cherry Hill. You know what's trup by Cherry Hill is a place called Marlton, New Jersey. And you know Lewis who lives in Marlton, New Jersey, right on the Pennsylvania border. I'll give you a hint because he was so close to Pennsylvania and in New Jersey, he worked at both big time sports stations WYP and Philly and w AN here in New York. He was also my midday partner. That's right, Jody Mackt. Listen New Jersey, which is right there in the Philadelphia on the Pennsylvania border, I should say. But overall it was a pleasant experience. It's a beautiful university, it really is. And yesterday morning, before we left, we went to the bookstore and I've never been more proud in my life. I wanted to buy every single sweatshirt in the place. Or not cheap, mind you, but I was so excited. They they sold sweatshirts and T shirts, and I bought one of each that read University of Pennsylvania Dad. So I got the gray sweatshirt the red T shirt. I have two shirts at home that tell everybody I'm a U of penn Dad. And that was a lot of fun too. So the hart Point was leaving her yesterday even though she's like an hour away. That's it. She can take the train from Philadelphia get the Penn station in like an hour and fifteen minutes. Big difference than leave me alone in England. You know you can't, I should say. And she's gonna come home an awful lot, and I'm gonna go there an awful lot. I'm gonna go see Lebron James and the seventy six ers take on the Knicks. I can't wait. And I'm getting my tickets already for November eighth, Sunday, November eighth, I'm taking Justin my football Giants in Philadelphia taking on the Eagles. So any excuse, I have to go see my daughter Ava and catch Lebron, catch the Giants, catch the Knicks. I'm on my way. So Justin, you and I are going to go in November eighth to see the Giants take on the Eagles.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 4: You could wear your Eagle gear. I'll wear my Giant gear. I don't know if the stadium is like it used to be Veterans Stadium, the seven hundred section they used to beach up toward Giants Jersey. I'm hoping that changed.
Speaker 16: Well, we won't be sitting in these seven hundred sections.
Speaker 4: No, I know that. Well, they still have a seven hundred section even at the new ballpark.
Speaker 17: Now at the Link, No, I think he goes high as high up maybe the four hundred. So I think that's about that's all it goes. I would say, so, yeah, so excuse you about this time of the show. I look to my left and see Norman and go Norlan, what's going on? But he's not there, So I guess that's not gonna happen this morning, is it?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 4: Justin what's going on? What happened this weekend? In the news?
Speaker 17: Well, I slept in Saturday morning. That was nice, big yeah. Then I got up and you know, I took a little shower and went for a little jog and I got a cup of coffee, and that was the news for me this weekend.
Speaker 4: That's big news, I guess, the biggest news. And I imagine no one will be back at some point in that chair. I don't know if he's gone for the rest of the morning, I don't know, but I miss him already. Yeah, But the RFK Junior interview with Dana Bash yesterday on CNN that was I was unbelievable. So we already played for you about three and a half minutes on the COVID Dana Bash is stupid. I'm gonna come out and say it. I know Bill o'reiley would get upset, and Stephen A. Smith, who told me later on today he'd get upset. I don't care. I've seen her do multiple interviews with everybody from Bibing at Tin Yahoo to President Trump to Bobby Kennedy. Why she gets these people, I have no idea. I mean, Jake Tapper is a about the only person at CNN who's capable, and trust me, he's no Walter Cronkite. He's not. He's also biased, but he's the only person at CNN who's capable. Maybe Cooper, but you know, Caitlyn Collins and Dana Bash the morons. They're absolute morons. And the way Dana handled herself yesterday with Bobby was embarrassing. So we played for you the back and forth on the vaccines, where she said there are multiple studies that say that kids getting vaccines helped and Bobby said, give me one, gimme one. Dana Bash and of course she couldn't do it, she couldn't even give them one. So here's another long cup, but it's worth playing because it's so good. Where Dana and Bobby get into it about the measles vaccine because measles now has become a huge issue. When they were new, there was news out of the measles community, if you will, from the Amish community just last week. So this is some more RFK Junior with Dana Bash and again Bobby Kennedy will join me coming up in nine thirty five this morning. It's a great get off that you yesterday. This is courtesy of CNN. Lewis cut number three.
Speaker 10: Measles cases in the US just reached a thirty five year high, the second record breaking year in a row. Ninety three percent of these cases are among the unvaccinated. The outbreak is happening on your watch, and even before becoming HHS secretary, for years you have been one of the leading voices questioning the efficacy of vaccines. Do you accept some responsibility for this measles outbreak?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not.
Speaker 8: First of all, this is an international outbreak, so and we're doing better at handling it.
Speaker 9: Than any country in the world.
Speaker 8: Mexico has fifteen times the amount of measles per cabita that you have. Canada has four times the amount of measles. England has two times the amount of measles. I call it the those measles outbreak.
Speaker 9: You're the most because I called it one hundred and thirty seven thousand cases.
Speaker 10: You're the most famous vaccine skeptic on the planet.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you because actually Anthony Fauci and his diaries answers the question about why we're having a measles's outbreak right now.
Speaker 9: The reason we're having a.
Speaker 8: Measles outbreak because of the COVID lockdowns, because people didn't like children during that period did not get vaccinated. And in his diaries he says this is going to cause massive outbreaks and measles and more children. He says, this are gonna Let me finish, because you could accuse me of something.
Speaker 10: Let me, oh, I didn't I asked you a question.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me give me the answer.
Speaker 8: He says in his diaries, more children are going to die from measles because of these lockdowns than COVID.
Speaker 9: So, if you want to know, and that.
Speaker 8: Age group that should have got the MMR when they're eighteen months and didn't get it. They're the ones being infected the people in this country, and we have stopped the out breaks at record speed in South Carolina and Texas, in Utah and Virginia. We've done better than any country in the world. I dispatch immediately the epidemic Intelligence services to those states. I get on the phone with the governor, and we stopped that and they're trying to Nobody else has been able to do that.
Speaker 10: You have a bully plage.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you just one last thing.
Speaker 8: The communities that are suffering from measos are almost all religious communities that just don't vaccinate. The Mennonites are not vaccinated since seventeen ninety six AND's Edward Jenner invented the smallpox vaccine.
Speaker 9: It's hard to blame that.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 10: As much as you want to blame you, I don't want to blame you. I'm asking you because you have a very powerful voice on these issues for people who are skeptical backin.
Speaker 8: I've never questioned the advocacy of the MMR vaccine.
Speaker 10: Okay, let me finish. What I want you to do is please use your bully pulpit to right now, as we're getting closer back to school, say, are you willing to say to parents who have not vaccinated their kids that they should vaccinate their kids for measles because it is safe and it will help them save their children's lives.
Speaker 9: We to help people on my websites, my public.
Speaker 8: Brainer right now that parents should get their children vaccinated for measles.
Speaker 9: MEAs vaccine is effective.
Speaker 8: It stops measles in about ninety seven percent of the cases.
Speaker 9: People should get vaccinated.
Speaker 4: All right, So she did blame him, She said it's your fault. Then she claims she didn't blame him. But Bobby is a guy that is very skeptical and very critical of vaccines. But it does sound like to me he's all in right there with the measles vaccine again. Bobby Kennedy will join me coming up in about three hours. Stephen A. Smith will be here today as well, the great ESPN host who is just killing it. Stephen A is just killing it. I mean he gets him and Pat McAfee get about a billion dollars apiece to cover sports at ESPN. But stephen A's podcast, and this is why it's very important that most radio people. And they understand this because Hannity does it, Levin does it, O'Reilly does it. Everybody does it. You know, you do your TV show, your radio show, all that something. You have your own exclusive, independent podcast, which is what Stephen A. Smith does, independent of ESPN, has nothing to do with sports, and he's killing it. This guy gets unbelievable guests. He had the Pennsylvania governor last week. Josh Shapiro had Rand Paul on last week. In fact, I'm going to play that he had Ran Paul on the day after Ran Paul ate Anthony Bouci for Lunch on the Hill. And here's what it sounded like, Stephen A with Ran Paul Lewis. This is cut number five and Ram Paul explains, listen, between COVID, the bird flu, there's a lot out there that can kill a lot of human beings.
Speaker 11: Perspective.
Speaker 12: What transpired with this hearing involving doctor Anthony Fauci?
Speaker 4: He is he was subpoened.
Speaker 9: He did show up, but he took the fifth He.
Speaker 12: Pled the Fifth Amendment one hundred and eleven times.
Speaker 19: Number one.
Speaker 11: Did you expect that?
Speaker 20: And if so, why I really did want him to testify and still want some questions to be answered. Should the taxpayer fund research where we take an animal virus and mutate it to become a human virus. We basically create a new virus that doesn't exist in nature, and we have the ability to do it. In twenty ten, they took the bird flu and they replaced eight genes, made it transmissible through the air, aerosolized it between mammals, and it wasn't before. I think it makes no sense. The bird flu is about fifty percent deadly. If you make it more transmissible to humans, like what we think happened with COVID nineteen, it would be a death wish for the world. The reason we don't have a pandemic right now with the bird flu is it doesn't go human to human. We think COVID nineteen started out going human to humans so quickly is because it was modified in the lab preadapted to go human to human. They do this, interestingly with mice that have human lungs, created mice that are basically human. When the virus looks at the lung cells and they just culture this thing over and over, it's called serial passage until they get a virus that can infect humans and it's a terrible thing. And Fauci knew all along what they were doing. He says, we suspect they might have manipulated because we know they do gain and function research. But then in publicly he says, oh, it came from nature, and that if you think otherwise, you're a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Theorist Steven A. Smith then talked about Kyrie Irving. You guys remember the Last Thuries Day. I had Bill O'Reilly on the show and I said, you know that Christopher Cuomo he is going to defend Fauci, and O'Reilly said, I'll tell you what, and I'm looking for an apology from Bill O'Reilly. He's one of my favorite people. I legitimately love Bill O'Reilly were very very close, very close. He just made another major donation to our charity. He's just a wonderful guy, wonderful guy, so I love him and I'm not here to take apologies from Bill. But he did say I'll apologize if Cuomo defends Fauci. Because Bill was defending Cuomo and I said, Chris is an idiot. He's like his brother, they're both idiots, and he's gonna do it, and sure enough he did. He did an Instagram video on Friday he referred to Anthony Fauci as his good buddy Tony Fauci. He said, what the people on the Hill put Fauci through last week was a bunch of bullshizzle, and he was angry. So since then, he goes on his TV show I Guess on Friday night and he kind of pedals back on that because I'm sure people said, hey, Chris, your dumb bastard. What do you mean The guy took the fifth one hundred and eleven times clearly has got something to hide. So Chris went from just killing everybody on the Hill for what they did to Tony Fauci on Wednesday or Thursday. Friday night, He's like, well he did, look again, something to hide. Which one is it? Chris? I was right or while he was wrong. But steven A goes on and on about Kyrie Irving, and you guys know, I can't stand Kyrie Irving. Not because he decided not to take the vaccination. God bless him. I don't care. Back then, you may remember I did not go after anybody who didn't get it. I did get it, and I still think I did the right thing. Had no choice, had no choice. Okay in my field where I lived, my kids had no choice. You can say everybody's got a choice, you know what, in real life you don't. Okay. So he didn't do with Kyrie Irving. God bless him. But Kyrie Irving is such an asshole above and beyond not taking the vaccination that I can't see myself almost coming to tears over Kyrie. He's the same guy that wears a Kafia time and time again after a postgame interview. He's the same guy that was run out of town after spending twenty nineteen through twenty twenty three with the Brooklyn Nets because he can't stand the Jews no matter what he says. Then he goes to Dallas play for Mark Cuban and he's wearing a Kafia at the postgame conference. That's why he can't stand Kyrie Irving. I'm not gonna make him a hero because you know what, he was treated on failure. But stephen A, who's gonna join me in about two hours, was basically in tears. Played this lower stephen A on Kyrie Irving. What a hero Kyrie is? Cutting Humber four the.
Speaker 11: Fauci on Capitol Hill yesterday.
Speaker 12: And the person I thought about most was Kyrie Irving. Kyrie Irving stood out of my mind.
Speaker 4: Because of the heat that he was taking.
Speaker 11: He refused the vaccine.
Speaker 12: New York City's mandate made him ineligible for home games, and he ate, and he linked his stance to people losing jobs over vaccine mandates. In my opinion, particularly hindsight wise, it didn't make him stubborn or selfish. It made him brave for his willingness to stand up and say no, I'm not doing that. Kyrie Irving did nobody wrong. We did him wrong. I did him wrong, hey, and for that, I'm sincerely sorry.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a bit much. He's got a good guy. I mean, okay, great, you're right, you know, brave he still, but come on, he is not deserving to that. My god, my god, Kyrie Irving. All right, great, good for him, Seriously, he was treated unfairly, he was, and he stood up. He did the right thing. But of all people, I mean, come on, Kyrie Irving, jobs right, you got cops and firemen and first responders never got their jobs back. Kyrie was making millions and millions of dollars with the Brooklyn Nets. Mind you, they still pay them. They still paid him. Yes, he couldn't play home games, so what? And then he was back to making I don't know how many millions. I'm just saying, Kyrie Irving is not the sympathetic figure here, give me a break.
Speaker 21: And he also walked away on various other times inexplicably team didn't know where he went.
Speaker 4: Oh please, the guy is a complete jerk off who wears a kafa to a postgame conference and now as it is, you know owns e Dallas Mavericks. Anybody know you want to take a guest? No, Mark Cuban, No, he sold his steake. How about this Miriam Adelson? Oh yeah, Oh, nobody gives President Trump more money than Miriam Adelson. Her husband, of course, the great Sheldon. She is the biggest fighter for the Jews in the world today. She may be bigger than bbing Atanyau. She owns Dallas and this idiot Kyrie Irving is on that team. So, while Stephen was right in terms of the COVID stance, Kyrie Irving is not. In my opinion, He's gonna get mad at me. I know he is because he said, you're better than that. You're better that. No, Matt, Kyrie Irving is not worthy of sympathy from anybody. He is a dick with a capital D.
Speaker 22: I can give you a great example of that, right. I took my He was a young gabe. He was about twelve or thirteen years old. Kyrie Irving was doing a meet and greet at his sister's clothing store in Passaic, New Jersey. So we got in line. My kids all excited, He's going to get to me, Kyrie Irving get his autograph. About ten minutes into it, he said that's had enough and he left and there was probably seventy five twelve year olds line. He didn't care. He just walked out and that was it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he doesn't care, all right. So we played a lot of Dana Bash, about six minutes of Bash and Bobby Kennedy the COVID stuff, the measles stuff. Bobby is in fact advising parents to get their kids the measles vaccine, even though he's very critical of me of vaccines, very he used, he's okay with this one. So we played about six minutes to that. We played Stephen a SMI with the Rand Paul, who's very smart, I must say. And then the the Kyrie Irving stuff. So what else is out there? No, maybe locally we haven't covered so far this morning.
Speaker 22: Locally, there's not a whole lot. I mean, the weather's going to be the big story of the day.
Speaker 4: We're probably so we got issues in Rockaway in a low lost power today in Rockaway.
Speaker 22: Twice already from the rain or low tom.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it's just variously going out MJ text may it went out again. It just came back a little while ago. The cable has been going in and out too, so.
Speaker 4: I think it's a.
Speaker 21: Combination wind and the rain there. But you know it's it was storming all night.
Speaker 4: So, I mean the good news is at least, uh, you know, the weather raps in Oka, New York one I believe is the most accurate. They've got sunshine and eighties from tomorrow through Saturday. But it does look like today it's still going to be a big issue. And like New Jersey's getting killed this summer. Who else isn't trouble today?
Speaker 22: No, everybody's in trouble, the whole tri State. In fact, when I was on doing the news hour at five o'clock. At about five twenty seven, Joe Nolan came on. There were twenty one accidents already and that was at five twenty seven this morning. So it's going to be a long day. It's already raining pretty hard here, but the Jersey sore has already got slammed. There's some flash flooding going on there even right now, so you know it's going to last through the day and then tomorrow's fine. So it's just one day. It's like twelve hours of this and then it'll go away.
Speaker 4: Okay. I know that the city council lady in my area, and Lewis Joyan Ariola, is going to join me at seven thirty this morning, and she's coming on for a very specific reason. So you guys know why I had Giovanni Galante on this show last week. His white at the time, she was twenty nine years old. She was murdered in the South Tower when the plane hit the building on nine to eleven, and he was the guy, Giovanni that started this petition to keep Mayor Mom Donnie away from that site on nine to eleven. He should not be there. He's the last person that should be there. Seriously, he's just a bad guy. All of his friends, from Hassan Piker who says America deserves nine to eleven, to this low life chevalier he endors for Congress, to the smiling selfies in the street with clerics who are co conspirators in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. Just awful. He's the last person that should be there and if he had any heart, which he does, and he wouldn't go because he's claiming I'm going, I'm going, I'm going. I want to be there with the families. They don't want you there. So a story broke this week and by the way, the petition went from fourteen thousand to like sixty since Giovanni came on this show, our show, all right, So the story this weekend is the reason why Joanne's coming on. George Soros has got involved and he's putting pressure this he can't make up. He's putting pressure on the nine to eleven families to stay away from Mom Donnie, don't talk bad about Mom Donnie, and just allow him to show up. Did you see this story.
Speaker 22: I'm actually dealing with a mouse right now.
Speaker 16: Where to god, I'm not I'm under my foot.
Speaker 22: I'm ready to stand on my chair.
Speaker 16: I just saw it, skurry. I was trying to warm them. Oh my god, I'm glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Come on serious, I swear on my mother's Oh my god.
Speaker 16: He was actually a cute little guy.
Speaker 22: Because it's you're in the behind the closer is it white?
Speaker 4: Will color the mouth?
Speaker 22: It's a It looks like a like brown, looks like duty.
Speaker 4: Always looks like calling New York though, because well the duty they swim in.
Speaker 22: I don't I don't know, you were saying, standing on top of my chair.
Speaker 4: That's all right, all right. No, it's talking about the this petition and George Soros now getting involved and trying to make sure the nine to eleven families don't open their mouths about mom Donnie. He's putting the pressure on. Hey, you know what about this big primary in Michigan tomorrow. I just saw Hassan Piker along with Elon Omar campaigning in Milwaukee.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it looks like this, you know another I don't even know. I guess you can describe them as a Democratic Socialist is going to win there.
Speaker 4: I mean sayed right, yeah, yeah, the lady's running against his no piece of cake either the Stephens. Lady Haley Stevens, she wants a two state solution. She's all over BB but at least at least she's saying that we should continue to provide aid to Israel. This guy out sayed, he shows stay raging anti semi, that's all he is.
Speaker 22: Well, and you know, you got to remember there's a huge contingent with the largest Arab community in Americas in Dearborn in Michigan, So you get to get the sense, obviously they'll back up behind him. And the early voting has just been huge there he's killing it. Yeah, well, and that's the thought. When you have people going out for early voting in such large numbers, it's usually they're excited about somebody, and he's the one they're likely excited about. So you get the sense that he'll win. And then in a place like Michigan, he'll probably likely win the Senate race as well, you know come November.
Speaker 4: Mess now, Secretary Kennedy pushes medical misinformation. Really, I love these stations. Why is this on? I beg you every morning, I beg you justin not to have these morons on. Joe Scarborough is a moron. Meek is an idiot. No CNN, no MS. Now, anybody who watches that literally gets dumbered by the second. If the rest of this state hosted the station, want to watch it, God bless him. Don't have it on when I'm here in the morning. These people are liars. They built be liars, and they're stupid. Watch out for the mouse out there, yeah, watch out for the mouse.
Speaker 21: Yeah, in front of that.
Speaker 4: Mices. You got mice's out there, you got mices. You know, you know he died this weekend.
Speaker 22: I saw Vincent Pestor.
Speaker 4: You know what's great about that? Or nothing's right about him dying? But what's funny about that? I should say? It's not great. It's not great. He's ded.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 4: I have this one picture that I got from Boat Deedal that I really like, and it's a picture of me Boat Deedle, Chance Parmonary and Vinnie God rest his soul on the sale of Gravesend like three years ago. So Boat posted the picture. I posted picture. But that's easy, right, I mean me with Minnie post story. God was his soul? But what justin was it? O'loo? No, somebody showed me this morning maybe it was justin No, it was my son Gabriel last night say I'm getting old. I forget my son games showed me. Not the picture that Chas Parmonary. Now you're talking about a big time actor, not sid Rosenberg. The picture that Chas Parmentary posted on his Instagram at Facebook last night, same exact picture that I posted and Boat posted. It's chairs Vinnie, me and bo Needle. How about that?
Speaker 22: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: You know you're not cool.
Speaker 22: You know it's cool too. Is that the people who were crying the most yesterday? And this is why you wanted to hang out with him? Is he lived in uh, right outside Little Italy. He lived City Island, right, That's where his home was most recently City Island. Yes, yeah, and that's where and by the way, he was found. I don't know if you saw this part of the story, but this is an important part of the stories.
Speaker 23: He was uh.
Speaker 22: Nobody had seen him for a couple of days since they did a welfare check on him on Saturday night, and they found him dead in his home and were waiting to find out what happened to him. From the medical examine.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks ago, yeah, I had a little birthday for eighty years old. You must have had a heart attack on me, that's the thought.
Speaker 22: I mean, so far, cops aren't saying it's anything suspicious, but they're waiting for that medical report to come back. But the people, and I was watching the tributes to him over the weekend were from the guy who's the owner of Gino's Pastry Shop and of Michael's Deli. Both of them, by the way, said he had been a customer there for some like thirty years. The guy Gino who owns Gino's Pastry Shop, he was crying when he talked about But you know that Vinnie as he called him, was in there almost every day, every day out of Canol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gino loves us too. Just see, you know the Italians love us. They what he don't. I'm not even joking. I know. For example, Friday, there was a big event down in Little Italy and Bruce Blateman was down there with some of my guys, and I know Tommy Leonard was out there from our favorite restaurant there in Little Italy as well, and it was just a it was a huge turnout, and I guess ABC did something. I don't know. Joe Fernandez was there too. My friend who's running for state controller, Johnny Tobacco, was there with the newsmax Wise guys, and every one of those guys was texting me, every one of them. All the Italians, they love us, they listen every day. I think we're actually as popular with the Italian community as Angelo Vibolo as you are with the Jews.
Speaker 22: Well how about that, though, that's big.
Speaker 4: It is big talking about the Jews. Doctor Ophia Falk happens to be Bib Natanyawu's senior policy advisor. Bib never talks to Trump, whether it's on the phone from Israel or sitting like he did last week with Trump and DC. He never does it without Opia Falk sitting there. Not crazy. Every just about every phone conversation meeting in person between Trump and BB, doctor Opia Falk has been there. So he just got back to Israel. A lot to talk about. So before we get to some huge names coming up later on today, like Joey and Ariola, Stephen A. Smith, and the big one coming up at nine thirty, Bobby Kennedy, we will speak to Bibi Nitta Yao, who's senior policy advisorlive in Israel, making his second appearances, first since Bbe joined US two weeks ago, back on the show.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: I was watching the Yanks yesterday and they got good pitching again all weekend long, right, I think free pitch Friday, Will Warren Saturday, Garrett Cole pitch a heck of a game. Yesterday, they can't score, so Cabiirosa's a two run home run and the Yankees bullpen holds it up. At one point, the Cubs had second and third and nobody out. It's the every day, every day, and again there's no one Seemingly there's no quick return for Judge or Stanton or Bellinger. Nope, the Yankees go out and get themselves a big bat. This guy the wist Cars see you. He rakes man, he rakes twenty three homers, almost eighty RBIs. He's a really really good upfensive player, totally the best on the Nats. Yeah, by a mile. He's one of the best of the National League. Yeah, so the Yankees, the Yankees. Definitely, that's a big deal for the Yanks. And then of course scoolball goes to the Dodgers, and yeah, yeah, it is what it is. I mean, you know, look, the the Dodgers will have great prospects. You're not going to trade Schoolboll for that one. You're gonna get prospects.
Speaker 17: But I said with know him this morning, I said, the Tampa Bay Rays had every piece that the Dodgers gave up. I don't think so you don't think something.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers pieces are better. And by the way, why would schoolball want to go to Tampa Bay when the Dodgers are destined to win their third straight World Series? Up to him too, yeah, of course it is. But are you about to go to Tampa than Los Angeles?
Speaker 17: Well, there's a there's a big gap between the Rays, Yankees and the rest of the American League.
Speaker 4: You know, No, there's not, No, there's not you know, I mean, there's no guarantee the Rays are getting anywhere the Dodgers that guarantee to make the World say.
Speaker 16: I agree.
Speaker 4: So you go out there and the Tigers got what they got. I think the Pirates will be in the same shape soon with the schemes. Sure, he's another guy that's not going to stick around. No, but that's the problem with baseball is here you go again. The Dodgers have won consecutive World Series. They're on a course right now to won their third consecutive World Series, and they get one of the best young pitchers in baseball. Yeah, how does that happen?
Speaker 17: I don't know, but it's going to be a rental dealinga you're not going to see him SGN, A big long term extension a lot.
Speaker 4: Ye, that's right, you're not gonna see anything because there will not be baseball next year. I actually spoke to the guy that has Marvin Miller's position now we's defender, Keith Cantchewitz at all last dinner. I told Lewis about this. There's no baseball next year.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 4: Know some people are saying two years. That's silly, that won't happen. Guys are making way too much money, but there'll be no baseball next year. And as the Dodgers continue to stockpile talent. This the way the system is based is ridiculous. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 16: It really is ridiculous. It just really drives it home.
Speaker 4: So this does screwable to the Dodgers. Take a show up break. When we get back, you go live to Israel. He is BB Natanyao's senior policy advisor. BB doesn't speak to Trump, doesn't do anything without doctor upheld Falk in the room making his second appearance on SID and Friends in the morning.
Speaker 1: This is SID on Sports sponsored by Fearless Spoilers on seventy seven w ABC.
Speaker 17: Justin Ill Like here with your sports Update sponsored by Pete Morgan and Pilos Polers. Go to Pilos boilers dot com to find a dealing a U Pilos Spoilers the world's Best Bill Boiler's out in Chicago. Hose A Cabayarra line to two run homer. Derek Cole pitched into the sixth thening and the Yankees hung on the top of the Cubs two to one.
Speaker 24: Up.
Speaker 17: Next for the yanksitt in two and a half games back of Tampa for first place in the division. Cam Schlitler starts against Cardinals, writing Michael McGreevey and the opener for a three game set with the Yankees for turning home first pitcher from the Bronx schedbled for seven oh five and he did just here about the acquisition of Luis Garcia Junior from the Washington Nationals and in exchange for four right handed pitchers ahead of today's tread dont trade deadline at six pm. Nationals receive Yovonni Cruz, Jake Bird, Ben Grable, and Jack Siebert in the deal. Big Bat coming into town for the Yankees. In Queens, the Mets scott blank two nothing by the Marlins in the finale of a four game set against Miami. Shortly after New York traded Opening Day started Freddy Ferralta to Tampa Bay. The Mets dropped the final three games and the series over the weekend to boot up next form the lefty Sean Manaia. He's still in town. He starts tonight in the opener of a three game series against Cleveland against the Guardians. Joey Cantillo. First pitch against the Guardian scheduled for six forty pm. That is Your Sports sponsored by Pete Morgan a pilos SPORTLSS. Go to pilosportloss dot com to find a dealing a you pillows Porlos the world's best bill portlers. I'm justin Alick on seventy seven WWSA.
Speaker 1: SID and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 25: Is are so strong, so united are young people. You know, it's one of the you know, there's only one other country that actually shields soldiers who fight. It's called the United States. But look at your other allies, circled allies, terrible, look at them. I mean, when we fight Iran, we're actually fighting for them. We're fighting this regime that intimidates everyone that wants to paralyze the international waterways, international commerce, international energy markets.
Speaker 4: BB was here last week an epic visit with President Trump. A lot was discussed. And the man that's always in the room with BB man that's become a very very good friend of mine. I'm proud to say it happens to be the Prime Minister's senior policy Advisor's name is doctor Ophi or Falk, and he joins us right now live from Israel, which just after two o'clock in the afternoon, for the second time, doctor Falk in afternoon, My friend, how are.
Speaker 26: You, I say, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: No, it's great to have you. No, it's great to have you. And last week was it was quite a week. You know, you guys were here in America. Lots to discuss. I want to start with this, lou If you're ready. When BB was on this show a couple years ago, look, get ready to play this. When BB was on this show, Look, oh, I need you. I guess he's not listening. I need you to sit down here to play something for me. When he was on a couple of weeks ago, I asked PB Natagna who specifically about his relationship with Trump, and he was with Trump last week, And I want to play this response, Doctor Falk, and then get right back to you. This is me asking Pebe about his relationship with President Trump. What is the real relationship right now, mister Prime Minister between you and President Trump?
Speaker 19: But it's ever of been better. I mean, one of the things that characterizes our friendship is that we took openly with each other. You know, friends don't agree on everything, and sometimes in disagree, and we talk about it openly, you know, in full candor.
Speaker 4: All right, we talk about it openly, in full candor. Now, there was last week, doctor Falk, something about Pickax Mountain, which seemed to aggravate Trump. But for the most part, every picture I saw Peb was smiling, Trump was smiling, and things were great. Is that what I can take away from last week's visit right.
Speaker 27: Absolutely, the President and the Prime Minister both said the relationship has never been better. And after the great meeting that we had at the White House, the White House said it was an excellent and productive meeting. And there's no data between us, certainly not on Iran.
Speaker 4: All right, So where are we now with the Iran? The President once again has decided not to bring out this full out vicious attack, doctor falk And I think a lot of people in Israel want to see that. Look at the end of the day, you know, they understand about the nuclear stomp and the dust and the strait, but they are nervous in Israel that leaving Iran and the IRGC where they are, that you can face another issue in five years or ten years. They don't want to see that. So most as relies that I speak to, they want to see Trump, not the IRGC on its s excuse the language. So, now that you decided not to really hurt them again, what is the thought in your office and the people in Israel.
Speaker 27: Well, obviously the President seems to think that he can get a deal with the Iran that would ensure the fact that they will not have any nuclear materials. They won't have missiles and no proxies. And if he can do that, great, fantastic, And if he can't, we'll do it by other means. But with a deal or no deal, Iran cannot have nuclear weapons and the President and the Prime Minister have made that crystal clear.
Speaker 4: So are you guys happy right now with where we are, both the United States and Israel in these negotiations. Are you okay with what President Trump decided to do this weekend?
Speaker 27: Well, again, it's the President's prerogative and he thinks he can get the material out by means of negotiations, and if he can do that, great, and if not, the President and the Prime Minister fully aligned, no daylight between them on the fact that we have to make sure that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons and they can't have these ballistic missiles that are hitting their neighbors and they can't be the bullies the neighborhood anymore. And on the bright side, Israel and America have never been stronger, and Iran has never been weaker.
Speaker 4: That is true, they have never been weaker. And really, the collaborate effort of Israel and America have been tremendous in this no one can argue that. Talk to me, doctor Opio falk about Lebanon's Secretary of State Marchel Rubio put together a tremendous deal a couple of weeks ago. Now, since the deal was in place, we have seen some back and forth between Haspola and Israel, and of course, you guys are going to defend yourselves. It's ridiculous to think you shouldn't. But it does look like for the most part that it's peaceful at this point. Where is the Israel Lebanon relationship right?
Speaker 27: So we did reach an historic agreement between a peace framework between Lebanon and Israel for the broker by Secretary of Rubio in Washington a few weeks ago, and it's the first time in decades that Lebanon recognizes the sovereignty of Israel. Israel obviously recognizes the sovereignty of leb On, and we agree that his Belah needs to be dismantled. Now, how did that agreement come to be? We were able to dismantle or to degrade his Bela significantly. We took out about eight thousand terrorists, We took out most of their one hundred and fifty thousand missiles, that were aimed at our cities, at our civilians. We degraded them significantly, and Lebanon is now willing to step up to the plate and say we got to dismantle his Blah.
Speaker 26: That's where we are today.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 27: We're holding the security zone next to our border so that we can implement the number one lesson that we've had in October seventh. Our number one lesson is that we cannot have genocidal terrorist organizations anywhere near our border, not in the north with his Belah, and not in the south with Hamas. And we're implementing that lesson as we speak.
Speaker 4: Said and I did hear doctor falk Or read, I should say that Hamas as of last week, was willing to disown. They were willing to give up their weapons, something that a lot of people thought they would never do in an upward I guess to exist. Let's use that word exist. What does that look like today, Hamas disarming.
Speaker 27: In Gaza, Well, the proof will be in the putting when we see that happening, that Hamas disarms, that would be a great day. And they actually said they would do that in the twenty point plan. Eight months have gone by and they have not disarmed. The only ones that have disarmed Hamas is the idef Hamas, like Iran, always lies and always plays for time. But if we can dismantle them, if they do disarm, that would be a great thing.
Speaker 4: What does your gut tell you, what does your heart tell you?
Speaker 27: Honestly, honestly, I never believe a word that Hamas says, and I never believe a word that Iran says. And the only ones that actually have done the deal or have been able to dismantle the Hamas has been the idea. Now, if the international security for US is able to dismantle Hamas, great, fantastic. There would be nobody happier than us. But if they do not do it the easy way, as the President and the Prime Minister said, if it doesn't happen the easy way, it will be done the hard way. Oh Israel, just one Israel will achieve all of its objectives, namely Hamas's military and governing capabilities will be destroyed, all our hostages, thank god, have been released, and Gaza will never pose the threat to Israel again.
Speaker 4: That was my next point was that at this point it does seem like Hamas the future of Hamas doesn't look very bright. There really is no future, and eventually Israel do what they have to do in Gaza. So you know, whether or not Hamas surrenders and disarms in this week or three weeks or five weeks, it's pretty safe to say that the future of Hamas is I'm not very bright at the very least.
Speaker 26: Right Absolutely, the Board of Peace and the President, President Trump and clearly Prime Minister Nathaniel fully agreed that hamasa's military and governing capabilities need to be dismantled. And that's what we.
Speaker 27: Intend to achieve.
Speaker 4: So as we get set and I'm going to come back for this dr Falk October seventh, it'll be three years or what. I can't believe it's going to be three years, but it's going to be this October seventh. And also you got elections coming up not long after that. We'll get to that in a bit. But as we get set to commemorate three years, twenty five years, nine to eleven in America, three years for you guys, October seventh seems to be a big difference. I was in Israel just last month, as you know at JNS dot Organ seems to be a big difference. The people seem to be, you know, pretty optimistic about the future. It was such a scary time for a couple of years. There's still the greatest, most resilient people in the world, but it was a scary time. You got to admit that they seem to have kind of moved pasted all that. So what is this three remembrance mean in your estimation to the people of Israel.
Speaker 27: Well, what it means is that never again is now and we can never let that happen again. October seventh, when the Hamasa genocidal terrorist organization invaded our country, murdered two innocent people, raped, beheaded, burnt babies, and took two hundred and fifty one innocent people hostage into the dungeons of Gaza. Thankfully, we fought back. We made the greatest comeback in military history. We fought back, and we brought them to their knees in Gaza, and we brought his Bolat to its knees. It was hit harder than ever before. And we've hit the we took down the assets army, and we've hit Iran like they've never been hit before. And the Iranian axis, that evil acxis is weaker than ever before, and we're stronger than ever before. America and Israel stronger than ever before. And the Iranian Act exist, which is made up of Isabellah and Hamas and the Hooties, they're weaker than ever before.
Speaker 4: You know, doctor Falk to take this conversation local. When Bib was on with me, it'll be three weeks ago today actually, and I brought up Mom Donnie. I said, you know, Mam Donnie wants to rescue and Bbe. You know, he laughed at the notion. You know, Nathaniel, who's one of the toughest guys in the history of mankind, and some scrawny mayor with no power, zero power to do what he wants to do, is not going to intimidate Bibe. He made that very very clear. He said said, no, I'm not nervous. I'm coming. I'll be there in September. He has now since said that a hundred times to other people, said it again in DC last week. But he made it very very clear that he's not intimidated by mayor. Mam Donnie. He'll be here in September and there's nothing this mayor can do. I know you're going to repeat that right now. But you know, just all this nonsense that the mayor has been spewing about Bibe the last couple of weeks, How awful is that? Honestly?
Speaker 27: Well, surely it is awful. I'm not sure if he's a mayor of clown. But the thing is that those who hate America usually hate Israel, and those who hate Israel usually hate America. And I think that's the case with this mayor. Are you speaking about.
Speaker 4: He's such a bad guy? He really is, He really is. Dorshowitz told me that when you guys arrived, mind you that Dersha and I are going to be Kennedy Airport to greet you guys. But you guys above and beyond that, coming here in September and getting ready, of course to commemberate three years October seventh, and Israel. You've also got the big elections coming up. Depending on the day, Boebe's winning, BB's in second. I remember you on the show the first time you said I wouldn't bet against Biebe another that was the smartest thing anyone has said. I agree with you, doctor Falk, I would not bet against the Prime minister either. But what does it really look like today, because it's coming sooner than later.
Speaker 27: Right, Well, first of all, the Prime Minister is going to be in New York, and then it's September to you, and he's going to be giving a very strong message about it ran and then the elections, as you noted, are on the twenty seventh of October, and as you said, as he reiterated, I would never ever bet against the Prime Minister WILLI wouldn't.
Speaker 4: He is just an amazing guy. So what is the date he's going to be here in September for the UE stuff?
Speaker 27: I think it would be the third week of.
Speaker 4: September, Okay, and you're coming to obviously, right, God willing. Well, he doesn't go anywhere without you. I mean, somebody actually said to me, I'm mu sure this is true, doctor Fork. But you and I close enough friends that just about every phone call, even between BB and Trump, you're basically in the room, like you really know what's going.
Speaker 26: On, right, I do my best?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you're a terrific guy, and you're great at your job. You really are, You really are. Israel is very lucky to have you. I'm very lucky to have you as a friend. You've been great to me, so thank you all again for another great, great appearance this morning, Doctor Form. Can we'll do it again very very soon. Todar Robot, thank you so much. Thank you to the YouTube buddy, God bless you. There is doctor Opier Paul Kampmans to be the senior policy advisor for Israel's Prime Minister BBAU will take a break, still lots more to do. Five more great guys stopping by, including Stephen A. Smith in the eight o'clock hour and Bobby Kennedy in the nine o'clock hour. Well that's still to come.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network. There's going to be a lot of names out there.
Speaker 9: JD, Marco ted Ron DeSantis.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just think it's going to be JD. I feel it in my bones.
Speaker 28: Is it what you want? Yes, you're a JD guy. Yeah, I mean why why have you made up your mind? He's the most valuable player and Marco reve is the most improved player. If this was a football team, and and and they're both beloved by the base. But JD has just skyrocketed. I think that the decision was made and I don't have inside knowledge on this stuff. I just pick up the pieces here and there. But I think a decision was made that JD is absolutely going to just go for it. I think it's a wise decision because when you miss your shot, when you miss.
Speaker 22: Your president, there's very few vps that don't go for it.
Speaker 17: That's right, when you miss your shot, like when you take time off or you like take a break.
Speaker 4: Most of my friends are Italian, not Jewish, Italian not Jewish. All my Italian friends want Marco Rubio. All my Jewish friends want Marco Rubio. I understand this country is made up mostly of Wasps, Okay, Todeo, Christian country, and I guess they love JD because he's not really high on Israel and bb and all that stuff that people tend to love these days. But in my world, it's not even close. I don't speak to anybody, not one person, not well, maybe one that would rather see JD Vans as our nominee than Marco Rubio. That one, But what do I know? That was Sean Hannity and Benny Johnson on Hannity's Hangout podcast. You know we've not played two cuts from two different guests from Hannity's podcast, so he's doing a good job with that. We got four great guests still to come, the big one coming up in the nine am hour. Bobby Kennedy will be here fresh off is big interview with Dana Bash on CNN. We're not gonna concentrate on that, so if you want that, ain't gonna happen here today. But we we'll discuss just about everything discussed in that conversation Bobby. In the nine o'clock hour. Stephen A. Smith. Huge guest. In the eight o'clock hour, we'll talk to the boss Man, John Katzimatidi's at the end of this hour, but coming up next happens to be the counsel lady for both me and Lewis Barren Rockaway and Howard Beachey's terrific and she's very, very upset, and she should be. That George Soros, that lowlife scumbag George Sourrows, who's just a bad guy. Every breath he takes is bad for humanity. I'll say it, Okay, he's in his ninety it's enough. So George is out there now intimidating nine to eleven families to shut up the ones that don't want Mom Donnie like I don't want Mom Donnie down at that sacred site come nine to eleven. George Curros intimidating nine to eleven families and a good friend Joanne Ariola. She's our next guest.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: Giovanni Galante, and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven commemoration memorial service coming up this year twenty five years. First of all, how do people get to you to see the petition? And is there a number of people you think you need on that petition to make sure this man is not there.
Speaker 23: I don't know if there's a number. I don't even if we had a million over I think he had a million votes to be a mayor. Yeah, I think if we we oversee that million, maybe maybe that'll work.
Speaker 7: But I don't know if it will.
Speaker 23: You know, like you said before, I was listening to your show, he's going to show up. He doesn't have you know, we just ask for a decency, respect and just stay away.
Speaker 4: Doesn't care.
Speaker 23: He doesn't we're asking we're asking respectfully. We're not you know, we're not demonizing, we're not We're stating facts where you know, we're trying to move on. This is private to us. This is the day that we have private to us. I understand sometimes other politicians come, but they don't have those beliefs. We're not after politicians. We're not after people in general, or Muslims or Jewish people. Where after people that don't have our values. I think that we deserve to get our loved ones murdered on a day that they're just going to work.
Speaker 4: That mayor should not be their bad guy, bottom line bad guy. Hassan Piker America deserved nine to eleven. That's his buddy, Hassan as we speak, trying to get l Cie, which is working elected in Michigan. Another terrible person, Chevalier. He endorsed herk for Congress. She's another one who's intimated, maybe even set. Like Hassan Piker America deserved nine to eleven. Smiling selfies in the streets with clerics who were co conspirators in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. There's more evidence to keep Mom Donnie away from that site than the ones to put oj Simpson in jail for murder. O j didn't go to jail, not initially, and I don't think this guy stays away either, despite Galante's best of efforts. And now, to make it worse, George Soros. That don't come much worse in the history of humankind than George Soros. He's got something called September eleventh Families for Peaceful Tomorrows. He's raising money. He's put this thing together to intimidate nine to eleven families and tell them, hey, we know what you're doing. You're only picking on Mom Donnie because he's a Muslim, no dick base, because he's radical Islam, that's why. And he hangs out with people who thinks our country deserved what we got. Nothing to do with being Muslim, nothing to do with the George sorows. So this story hits the post and I get a text from one of my new best buddies, Phyllis and Sorella. She goes, hey, Joanne Ariola really wants to come on and talk about this. So I was in Joanne's neighborhood last night, Me, Danielle and Gabe bout a great dinner with Lenny's saw my dear friend Joe. I love Joe. He loves Joanne too. And here she is this morning, counsel lady for my neck of the woods, Joanne Ariola, Joanne, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 18: Good morning? I'm great, Sid How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well? This is uh, you know, this story is is bad enough, It's sad enough. I don't know anybody who wants him there. I do know, according to Giovanni last week, that some of the families are not as outspoken as him because they're afraid of polytical repercussion. I said, what do you mean? And you know what He's right, because here comes the George Soros column a couple of days later in the New York Post. What do you make of this?
Speaker 29: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Well, what I think is that the head of the socialist snake has finally revealed itself. It's exactly what we thought all along, and it's no longer a conspiracy theory. It cannot be said at conspiracy theory. September eleventh. Families for Peaceful Tomorrow is a radical advocacy group connected to the TIDES, and they are groups that pretend to be grassroop organizations for the working class. But as we can see, they're actually being bank rolled and pushed by George Soros, who is pushing the agenda of the far left and communism. And imagine that's coming from a notoriously corrupt billionaire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hard to imagine. And somebody I guess that that is hands in along with really horrific organizations like Care, the Muslim brother and other Palestinian organizations, and getting Mamdanni elected in the first place. So it's no big surprise that George Soros is doing this. The question is do you think he'll really be successful in the end intimidating some of these families.
Speaker 30: I don't think he'll be able to intimidate them. I think he's afraid of this petition. I think that since since the Giovanni Galanti was on your show, he's up to seventy one thousand people on his position.
Speaker 18: He now has people from Hollywood like Patricia Heaton in favor of it. This really has taken on legs because we're right on this. We're sharing it like crazy, people are signing it like crazy. No one on social media has said no, let Mamdanni be there, But his arrogance will make him be there, and I hope that the families do turn their back on him like the police turned their back onto Blasio.
Speaker 30: This is what we need to do.
Speaker 18: We cannot have a guy who has a chief counsel that defendsed al Qaeda, as you said, the supported Darieliza Chavalier, who said, I forgot a knapkin, so I'll wipe my I wipe my hands on the American flag behind me. How dare she be that disrespectful to our country and the military families. And then there's his wife who left New York for its two hundred and fiftieth birthday for an Islamic retreat. These are not people who love America. These are people who want you to destroy America. And they have the money of George Sorows to do it. And we've only surmised it before, but now we know it for sure.
Speaker 4: What a great job my counsel, lady. I'm very proud of us. She's terri Vic. Johann harri Old, and of course Hassan Piker appointed that list too, and the cleric Ale. Yeah, I mean there's this. I mean there's there's five or six different examples. I mean one thing. If there was one person that you can say, well, he's somewhat attached, there's five or six examples of people that he loves. He loves his wife, he loves Hassan Piker. And this guy's gonna stay. I mean, do you think there is any chance, any chance that he I guess, changes course and decides not to come.
Speaker 18: No, I do not think so. I think his arro gifts will make him go. And you're right about Hassan Piker. He takes selfies with Hassan Piker. Hassan Piker said America deserved nine to eleven. We recently buried staff Sergeant Angel Sarah Robertsott. She's a constituent in my district. We buried her just the other day. She was a subject to an attack in Jordan's attack and then the mayor came. The mayor sat there, he was not recognized. That classic smile that he flashes all the time. It turned into a scowl.
Speaker 4: No, I want I want to talk about that. I want to talk about that for a second because my friend Frank Morano was upset and I love Frank, but man, is he wrong on this one? Really wrong? He's wrong on a lot I love him, he's smart guy. But this was exactly what should have I don't care that he's a duly elected mayor. There's no way in a million years that guy should have spoken. Supposedly he put together a big speech. Supposedly he was upset that he didn't speak. Others said, well, you know, there's a chance he may not speak. What was the real truth? Was he blindsided and very upset. I hope he was.
Speaker 18: I believe he must have been blindsided. I wouldn't imagine that he wouldn't come prepared with a streak of speech. But even if he didn't speak, and believe me, I'm of the opinion and I was there that no elected official should speak. That was a reverent ceremony for someone who lost their life serving this country. Her family was broken. There was wonderful songs and spiritual eulogies and people who were who knew her and let us get to know her a little bit better. Politics had no place there, but the mayor especially had no place there, because what was he going to do get to the mic and give the same speech that he gave on the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of this city, where he's of this country where he said that when people immigrants came off the boat, they were so so idealistic, but they came and walked into bondage and Squalor, I don't know where he where he got that. That's not how, not how my great grandparents relayed the story. And I don't know how he could say that when he came via an airline and probably in first class to this country. So how dare he? He mocks the military, he mocks our country, he mocks he mocks legal immigration, he mocks everything, he mocks capitalism, he mocks democracy, He wants everything that is USA.
Speaker 30: He hates this country.
Speaker 18: George Soros hates this country. And that's why they have linked arms. And now there's no smoll reason as to why he is the mayor because George Soros was behind him.
Speaker 4: He's a garbage bell, is what he is, One big garbage bell, and he hates the Attackans. And you're Italian, I love you. And most of my friends are Italian, actually not Jewish, Italian and Manda they hate his gods, they hate him. And I know there was a big event on Fidy and Little Italy and my friend Bruce Blakeman, who's wunning for governor you want friend to against Kathy Hokeel. He was there and liter Lily was packed. My friend Tommy Leonard was there from his great restaurant, and just the Italian people. And Gerard was there, the great attorney who was on this show on Friday. He's so upset with Mom Donnie. I mean every Italian I speak to was so upset. Not only because he left off of the immigration map, that ridiculous map. He left off both Little Italy's the one in Lower Manhattan and Arthur Revenue in the Bronx, but giving the Columbus statue of the Finger, just the way he talks about Italians or doesn't for that matter, what a disgrace. As an Italian lady, you got to be furious with him.
Speaker 5: Well, we were furious.
Speaker 30: We took the social media and literally went back on the mat. But we're not finished.
Speaker 18: And that's why the Italian Caucus in frank Frano was my CoA chair and does a great job. We are going to fight to really make sure that the Italians are not canceled. But not just the Italians, my bear, Mom Donnie left out the Jewish community that the Greek community, the Russian community, any community that has assimilated with the Western culture. That's what he left out. Any immigrants community that came here, became Americans, assimilated to America and love America.
Speaker 30: That's who's left off that map. And that's what people have to understand.
Speaker 4: All right, So on the way out join and this is a great interview, great and you're doing great work, you really are. What is the next step? You know? Again, the Gallante petition is out there, you mentioned moments ago. It's over seventy thousand large, which is pretty amazing considering three thousand people died. Over seventy thousand have signed it. The mayor stands with, I'm still coming. What happens next, Well, I.
Speaker 18: Think we have a number of weeks before it's nine to eleven. I think that Giovanni Gallanti will get his wish of at least a million people.
Speaker 30: Signing this petition.
Speaker 18: I've signed it, my family has signed it. So many people have found it's going.
Speaker 30: To continue because this is how people feel, not just here in New.
Speaker 18: York, but anybody who's lost a loved one or knew someone who lost a loved one. There are so many different threads that bind us all together, especially about nine to eleven. We're always pushing nine to eleven to be taught in our schools, but this petition, I think not even Giovanni Gallanti, who lost his beautiful wife Grace on nine to eleven, could have expected it to take off like this. But we're not gonna stop pushing this. I know you're not going to stop pushing it, and we're going to make sure that even if the mayor does come, he knows he's not wanted, The world knows he's not wanted, and that he would is a disgrace for showing up.
Speaker 4: God bless you, and yes, of course.
Speaker 30: Well you you did and everything you do.
Speaker 4: I love you. Thank you, Joane, great job, thank you so much, really great. All right, take cash, ellenor pillis there. She is our Thripic Council lady there in Queen's Howard Beach, Rockaway, the whole thing, Joey in Ariola and yes, poor Grace, Giovanni's wife, Grace Galante, she will forever be forever twenty nine years old. We'll take a break. John Katzimatidi's is next. Sid and Friends in the morning on the.
Speaker 2: Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: My next guest spends every weekend in the Hamptons. He's got a beautiful house and puts on a great party as big time speakers every Saturday morning. In fact, I spoke to Bill O'Reilly as he was on his way to John kata Matiti's house this Saturday. Happens to be the man that owns this station, hosts not one, but two great shows, Kats and Cosby alongside Vita Cosby five pm every weekday afternoon, and of course this masterpiece eight am every Sunday morning, the Cats Round Table. My great buddy, the great John katz Matidis, John, good morning, how are you well?
Speaker 5: Good morning. I'm driving through Nasau County right now in the Long Island Expressway and it's raining.
Speaker 30: What was the old.
Speaker 5: Expression, it's raining cats and dogs.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is an ugly, ugly day. We've got power outages in my neighborhood and Queens and I got to get through today. It'll be nice the rest of the week, but it is. It is rough Nassau County. My man, Bruce Blateman doing your man too, doing great stub out there by the way, has Bruce spoken as he set to speak at their house on a Saturday.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not my house. We do it in a great restaurant on seventy five Main Street, right in the middle of Southampton Town. And Zach Erdham is the owner of the place and he does a great job. And we had about seventy five one hundred people this weekend.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 5: Bill o Rody was going to come in and speak for ten to fifteen minutes, and he stayed for an hour and a half and we got into some good discussions. Bruce moselm spoke, who was the chairman of Ben's and his chainman of Pushman and Wakefield. He spoke very intelligently. Bill O'Reilly spoke very very well. And uh. Next week we got Governor Hoko and I told everybody that regardless of your position, you've got to be civilized, because we do run a civilized breakfast and we respect everybody. Uh and uh, look, everybody has the right to speak. And we took a survey about well, Bill O'Reilly was there and out of the seventy five or eighty people, I said, well, who voted for Harris last time? Only one person out of eighty people admitted.
Speaker 4: Wow, that they voted with Kamala Harris and the.
Speaker 5: Guys a little by any way, the guys a longtime friend of mine. He was number but two guy and number three guys at City Bank. And I said, you're a smart guy. I mean, aren't you afraid of what would have happened into our country? Look what happened in Spain. I mean while working your show. It took three of us to work your show, and on Friday night, on Friday morning, and while working your show, I mean the military age, you know, Moroccan Muslims that were coming across yep, my god, nobody would stop them. And what happened that little town? Ritas tells me that little town that she's been to and she's lived there and has maybe a population of sixty thousand and seventy thousand, And what happens when sixty thousand people come in? I mean nine one one? Is anybody gonna come if twenty of those people want to take over your home? No, you have six bulls and if you only have six bullets in your gun, right, are you gonna be able to stop twenty people coming.
Speaker 19: In your home?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 4: It's bad, It's very very bad.
Speaker 5: People have to realize that.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, it's it's unsafe, it's dangerous. I am curious about one thing you mentioned. Hope's gonna speak Saturday, and you want your crowd to be civilized. And I agree. That's why I'm not coming.
Speaker 5: A lot of a lot of shid there's a lot of angry people.
Speaker 4: I know. So I'm gonna ask you one.
Speaker 5: Hundred nine hundred and seventy five thousand applications that are applications. Bills have gone out to New York City residents saying you owe money one of our guys, and I'm not gonna makes your names in our real estate department. He pays it, lives in Brooklyn, pays ten thousand dollars a year real estate taxes, and he gets a bill for forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 26: Yeah yet he did now tests, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yet, Now you know, we had Dershowitz on and we had some other lawyers on and in this particular way they did it. They get it in a such a way where you have to prove yourself innocent. They don't have to prove you guilty.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 5: The United States of America you have to prove yourself. You know, the government has to prove your.
Speaker 4: Guilty, right the other way around. This is the other way around. They actually got my friend American law. No, they got my friend Keith Canschwitz on this tool, but they delayed until September. But a lot of people that I know, good friends of mine, like you, John, gonna get hit over the head with this. But I'm curious. Have you ever had a situation at one of your breakfast because look, there are most people that I speak to, most are really angry with two people in particular, they hate him, Kathy Hokele and mom Donnie. Have you ever had a situation at one of your breakfasts in the Hamptons on a Saturday where it got unruly and a bit out of control.
Speaker 24: No.
Speaker 7: Never, I keep rules.
Speaker 4: And you've got a gun.
Speaker 5: You got people that were carried all the time. But but I keep rules. I never talk about that. I always talk about carrying the Rocky Colorado bat.
Speaker 4: No, but it's true. I know you got security there and stuff. You have to because there's so many people there that show up that are very very important.
Speaker 5: You have to. We have half the Southampton police forces there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so no, it's always very safe and it's always uh you know, there's a few people yell once in a while. Yeah, but it's done in a civil ways. Okay, do you know it's a civilized breakfast. Uh were the civil very civilized discussions and we got you know, it's it's everybody's Jews, Irish, Uh, Greeks, Uh, Italians. Well, we got everybody.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 4: What's interesting though, two weeks ago you Andrew Cuomo speak and he was lucky because he spoken.
Speaker 5: He did very well.
Speaker 4: Better way I know he did, buddy, he was lucky. He did well. But he was lucky because he spoke only a few days before Anthony Fauci embarrassed himself on the hill. If Cuomo would have spoken after Anthony Fauci, it may have been a different Saturday for Cuomo.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know the horse reference with Fauci and fore more I'm not familiar with it. But Fauci we played on one of our shows. I did the first ever interview with Fauci that they feigned on January twenty twenty, almost seven years ago. Wow, and everything you said was a lot of crap, and you know, a lot of people suffered, a lot of people died, I mean, and just some of the justification is that, well a lot of people were saved. So the truth is, I don't know what the truth is, but I don't think you know. What I'm afraid of is that that Fauchi did not tell the truth. He knew a lot more than he knew, and that the Chinese don't forget what happened with the Chinese. And I don't blame all the Chinese people. I blame whoever was responsible for that. I blame the people that don't forget what happened. And what was the name of that city? Yeah, they stopped sending airplanes out of Wuhan like three weeks before, and no place else in China, no place, but they kept sending him to Italy. Say, they kept sending him to the United States. So didn't somebody know I mean something? You know, what was the old expression something's rotten in Denmark? Something's rotten, something was rotten in Washington.
Speaker 30: One.
Speaker 4: I do want to ask you too, because tomorrow is a big primary day. John, as you know, this is the great John Katz Matiti's kats and Cosby five o'clock every weekday afternoon and the Cats round Table Great show eight am Sundays about six states. And the guy getting the most play is this guy. L said. He's in Michigan. As you know, John, he's a DSA guy. He is a he hates Israel, he hates bb He just he hates America. He's another one of these Mamdani Hassan Piker, Hassan Piker impactors out there campaigning form. Although yesterday Hassan was in Wisconsin and they got this big convention coming up. Is that right, John?
Speaker 5: Well, the Democratic Socialist Invention was in Where was it in Chicago this weekend?
Speaker 29: It was a fitness rib.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was only like a couple one hundred people. I understand. You can't have a couple one hundred people controlling the United States of America. And I said to all common sense Democrats, I said to all common sense Republicans. I said to all common sense independents Americans, we have to ban band together for common sense. You can't have these nut jobs making headlines. Uh, you know, I blame some of these networks. I can't you candy making headlines on ABC, TV, CBS, NBC, MS, NBC. Well, only twelve people are watching, uh, you know, and and they're giving them large headlines. Oh, the Democratic Socialist Convention, it's only two hundred people showed up.
Speaker 4: That was it. Two hundred people.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing. All right. But before you leave me, you give me the lowdown on oil prices. Where are we with that today?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, we're in no man's land. I mean, every time oil prices go down, the uh my opinion, they they they panic that they want them higher, higher, higher. Don't forget the open nations that make the Russians making a zillions of dollars on oil. The w t I for America should not be that high because we have zero problems in North America on oil and we're fighting it. We're fighting it. President Trump knows what it's front because don't forget November elections. A lot of it depends on depends on the price of oil, the price of gasoline in in depending on oil and gasoline, that's what happened.
Speaker 7: Face.
Speaker 5: So for the Republicans to have a right November, they need lower interest rates, and they need they need the lower gas prices under three dollars a gallon. And but you know even our our worldwide news with network people are saying, oh, Trump's I didn't understand that. This morning, h said Trump's ratings are down to thirty two percent. Yeah, ready, will, will somebody please check on that, because we just want to know the truth, and we just want our news department to tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I did see that on New York One, but of course that's a communist channel. I can't trust them either. I don't trust New York how people re reported, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if that's true. Yeah, well I'm gonna find out for you, John, don't you worry. As far as I'm concerned, I still love President Trump.
Speaker 5: I love him. Listen, I'll be in new office someday because this rain is coming down, and every time I look at ways, it's still take me longer to get to the office.
Speaker 4: Well, just be careful, okay, seriously, it is kind of dangerous out there, John, so be careful. We love you. Great job on my show as you do every Monday morning, and we'll all be listening at five o'clock this afternoon. John Kainsu Matiti's excellent.
Speaker 5: Job, fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting too, because without a strong Washington. Without a Donald Trump, without a strong Washington, the free world is not going to be free.
Speaker 4: I could not agree more, totally agree. And without a John Katzmatidis and Sid Rosenberg new it could be in big, big trouble. So John, You're great. I love you, Thank you so much. Great job this morning, Be safe coming here, good evening, you got it. Take care. John Katzumtidi's right there on his way in. He needs an arc. He needs an arc at this point. The weather is so bad outside this morning. John, Just be careful. We'll take a break. We got some more news coming. Two amazing guests, still a come. It's already been a tremendous morning with doctor Opier Balky stopped by early happens to be Prime Minister Natanna, who's police I should say policy advisor, senior policy advisor, our great counsel, Lady Joanne Ariola on nine to eleven, keep mayor Mom Donnie away from that sacred site. Great job by our new friend Giovanni Gallante. Over seventy thousand signatures or ready on that petition. And then we just spoke to the great John Katzmatidis. Still a come. Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith, Sid and Fred see you in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 15: Hi, I want to thank everyone for commenting on my recent post about how people feel about retirement and layoffs in the radio industry. It is a very hard time right now, and it made me think back to twenty fifteen when I was laid off from The Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 10: I wrote an essay about it for.
Speaker 15: Fortune dot Com and I wanted to share it with you, so I'm going to post the link. And I remember back then, I went on a billion interviews, and I would say a majority of the people that I spoke with did not care about The Howard Stern Show, and I quickly came to realize that everyone is in their own bubble now, mind you. I felt the show was the greatest show in the whole world, and when I was hired, I felt like I had joined the Yankees, the older Yankees, and I just I couldn't believe it that no one really came. They were in terrestrial and they felt satellite radio was in a different lane and it didn't affect them.
Speaker 10: I disagree.
Speaker 15: I think if you want to be a great broadcaster, you need to listen to everything and watch everything, especially now with all the different choices, it's not easy finding a new job.
Speaker 10: Things do work out.
Speaker 15: I ended up working for iHeartRadio for ten years, a really great group of people. I had a really fun time. And then I spent the last year working for seventy seven WABC Talk Radio and it was hysterical. I had so much fun. And you know what, watch out for Sid Rosenberg. He is a force to be reckoned.
Speaker 4: With stephen A. Smith, who is my guess well, it's him and Pat McAfee, the most successful sports guys in the world today, demanding contracts of well into the forty fifty million dollar range. I don't even know when. Stephen A Now has a political podcast. He's just killing it. Last week the Governor of Pennsylvania, Joshapiro. He also had Ran Paul on. He's got some of the biggest names in politics on his podcast now every week. So he's coming up. And then Bobby Kennedy makes his second appearance on sidon Friends in the Morning. He'll be here at about nine thirty five this morning, so quick Break when we come back, we'll discuss everything from Anthony Bauci to Chris Cuomo to Kyrie Irving to Lebron in Philadelphia. The Great stephen A Smith is back on sidon Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 1: SID and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 11: Bauchi Well Capitol Hill yesterday.
Speaker 12: And the person I thought about most was Kyrie Irving. Kyrie Irvans stood out of my mind because of the heat that he was taking. He refused the vaccine New York City's MA and they made him ineligible for home games, and he inked, and he linked his stance to people losing jobs over vaccine mandates. In my opinion, particularly hindsight wise, it didn't make him stubborn or selfish. It made him brave for his willingness to stand up and say no, I'm not doing that. Kyrie Irvin did nobody wrong. We did him wrong. I did him wrong, and for that I'm sincerely sorry.
Speaker 4: Stephen A was right. He did take the hit. He did the right thing. And you know, stephen A came out and said, Okay, I had it all wrong. By the way, stephen A, I gotta say this, this guy, there's a tremendous part. He's the guess he get Oh yeah. Josha Piro last week, the governor of Pennsylvania yet ran Paul On last week. So not only is Stephen A. Smith sorry put McAfee the best sports guy in the world, but his podcast is tremendous. Although that said, he's still gonna be mad at me. So here he is. Stephen A. Good morning, Steve, how are you?
Speaker 29: Good morning? Said? How you doing, my man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great.
Speaker 24: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 29: Be mad at your inside of your opinions.
Speaker 24: Yeah, not gonna be mad at all.
Speaker 4: Do you know why I'm mad at Kyrie Irving?
Speaker 19: Know?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna tell you why, because even though you're right about the whole vaccine thing, I'll let you finish your thought on that because you're right. And that was a really, really cool apology. I don't like it when basketball players show up wearing kaffeirs at postgame conferences. I'm sorry.
Speaker 24: Well again. One of the things that I get on you about is that you got to compartmentalize. You know, one thing may not have anything to do with the other. There, I didn't sit up there and get into a soliloquy about all the things involving Kyrie. I was talking about the coronavirus pandemic and his actions during that particular moment in time, and as somebody that took the vaccine and at least the first booster shot never took anything else. You see an ordinate amount of stories that have been put out there where the questions about doctor Anthony Fauci, the questions about what our government was compelling us all to do at that particular moment in time, deserved scrutiny and deserved questions, and a lot of us, you know, locked in, you know, lockstot Arrow in terms of Okay, you got to take the vaccine to get back to work, Okay, you got to take the vaccine to be safe, et cetera, et cetera. And he was like, no, I'm not doing it. And then, in hindsight, when we see there was so much going on that wasn't related to science at all, but had so much to do with ego, had so much to do with politics, his cynical and skeptical eye, as far as I'm concerned, turned out to be right. Now, that doesn't mean that some people didn't the vaccine or whatever, but it certainly didn't make him wrong for taking a stance in the position that he took at that particular moment in time, and that goes for anybody else, that goes for police and firefighters and everybody else in between. And how us as a society were compelled to, you know, march, you know, parrot the speech of the government at the time and march lockstep with what they wanted us to do. If we want to keep our jobs, if we want to be able to go to work, et cetera, et cetera. You know, the stuff that was placed on our shoulders just seemed incredibly unfair. And when Fauchi went up to Capitol Hill the other day and pled the Fifth one hundred and eleven times, I just thought it was one of the most egregious things we have ever seen. He was the face of science. He's the one person not only that he had a presidential partner and given to Biden, given to him by Biden that dated back to January of twenty and fourteen until January nineteenth of twenty twenty five. Me personally, for him to be taking the fifth, I just felt that that was real, real weak.
Speaker 4: And I know that.
Speaker 24: People are gonna say, hey, they're coming after him, and anything he says could have incriminated him, and all of that other stuff but the damage that he did, that you know what, that he contributed to a flicting upon this nation. I didn't think should go unnoticed or unsaid. And that's why I said what I said.
Speaker 4: Could not agree more. Chris Como is one of those guys. So when you go back on his show, beat the hell out of them. Calls him Tony Pauchi, my friend, Tony POUCHI shut up. But I couldn't agree more. But everything you just said. And I also took the booster because I wanted to. I had a cover of ballgames. I couldn't go into any stadium without it. I wanted to take my kids at dinner. I lived in Manhattan, I couldn't gone to I mean, I had to carry around a card like nineteen thirty six Nazi Germany. I get it, But I wasn't gonna destroy my kids' lives. I don't calose.
Speaker 24: Let's not forget Let's not forget the mask man. They not to get the six feet of separation. Let's not forget all you know, the closing of restaurants and businesses is let's not forget all of these things. And then and then to hear that it wasn't based on science at all. Nope, I just I just think some of it, not all of it, but some of it wasn't based on science at all. I just think it's a very very egregious thing to have happened to this country.
Speaker 4: You know what I love, and I love when you had done. I'm gonna Bobby Kennedy on this program coming up in about forty five minutes. Boby'll be on at nine thirty, so we'll get more into this too. But you did such a great job, Steve, with ram Paul and ran Paul talked about the bird flu and you know, luckily it doesn't go from human to human or that would be a huge pandemic right now. As well, I learned more from that three minute conversation you put on Instagram between you and ran Paul than I did watching Anthony Bouci for three hours last week.
Speaker 24: Well you should go and listen to it again, because ram Paul was kind enough to come on my show for twenty nine minutes twenty nine minute interview, and you know, I just I just gave him the floor. You know, I asked the question that needed to be asked, but you know so much to you know, there's so much cynicism going on in our world. That's why I employ you and others along with myself to go on a case by case basis. I can be disgusted with you overall and not talking about you, of course, but I can be disgusted with an individual overall, but that doesn't make them wrong about a particular situation. And I think that in our politics, you have a lot of people that look at some of the critical things that ram Paul. Senator Ram Paul has said about Anthony Vauci in the past, and I'm like, wait a minute. He says that this man probably should be in jail or whatever whatever. Okay, fine, but he also came on my show and said, I'm not looking to put him in prison. He's in his eighties. What I wanted the truth, that's all. And we can move on going with your life. Let's make sure that we don't have a replica and you'll have somebody else, you know, following in his footsteps trying to emulate his actions, because we don't need that to happen. Senator ram Paul said that. But more importantly than anything else, I wanted to remind everybody I wasn't just talking to the chairman of the committee investigating all of this. I wasn't just talking to a senator. I was talking to a grand Paul is a doctor, and it's important that people understand where he's coming from is as a member of the medical profession who found what Anthony Fauci was doing was egregious.
Speaker 29: That's something that you have to listen to.
Speaker 24: And I think it's important that everybody recognizes in the future, you know what, you got to listen. You just got to listen. You got to hear all sides. And we should always raise an eyebrow when we're shut down from even having to listen to somebody. When you're denying us the opportunity to hear what other what a contentious or you know, a different side has to say. That should raise a red flag when people don't even want you to hear it and they're ready to cancel you just because you want to listen to an alternative viewpoint.
Speaker 4: I'm curious that Kyrie Irving get back to you after you made that really good, inoccuate heartfelt apology. No you want them to, I don't care, you don't care.
Speaker 24: Listen, man, let me let me, let me be let me be very very clear. And I think that in the world of podcasting and YouTube, people lose respective, they lose a very important perspective about this. You know what, I've been a columnist, I'm a funding commentator, radio host, television hosts, all of these different things. But at my core, I've been a journalist for over thirty years. I'm not here to be liked. I don't want to be hated. I'm not here to be liked.
Speaker 29: I have enough friends, have enough loved ones.
Speaker 24: Good you understand. I'm trying to do the best job that I possibly can do, you know, to serve my audience and buy and large the American people because millions of people watch me and listen to me every day.
Speaker 29: That's my job.
Speaker 24: And I don't want any enemies. Please don't get me wrong. But I'm not here to make friends, you know, I'm not. I'm not going out to thanks Giving dinner with Kyrie Irvan. We a exchanging Christmas gifts. You know, if he was kind enough to call, I would have appreciated it because I have a lot of respects for him. I think he's a sensational basketball player, and I think that he's gotten a bad rat in certain respects, but in the same breath, he's not flawless neither than mine. I got a job to do and I'm gonna always do that. I don't get caught up in oh, who likes me and who hates.
Speaker 4: Me or whatever.
Speaker 24: I got a job to do and I'm going to do my job always.
Speaker 4: I love that about you. Nah, You're great Stephen A. Smith. At this point, you know again, you get all these amazing political guests on and you're great with them. I'm not patronizing you. I have no reason too. You don't make me a pennymore so, I'm just being honest with you. Do you get equally as excited when you're sitting there with the governor of Pennsylvania as you do talking about a basketball player in Pennsylvania like Lebron James get.
Speaker 24: I get excited because I'm in a position to help make a difference, to help contribute to make a non society better. You know, I don't agree with sid Rosenberg at least half the time, with the stuff that comes out of your mouth, right, But it doesn't make you an.
Speaker 29: Awful person close But I don't agree with me, But.
Speaker 24: It doesn't make me an awful person. No, No, we still get along great. The same apply Sean Hannity, The same applies to Mark Levin. I'm not a Republican, but I'm not a Democrat either. I'm certainly not a supporter of the Democratic socialist out here. Oh hell to the No, I'm totally against them. You might think I'm a Republican listening to me talk about them, because I think they're out of control and they're trying to ruin this country. But the point is is that there's a lot of people on both sides of the aisle that have good ideas, that care about this country, that want to contribute to making the country a better place. And I want to be a part of that in any way that I can help, you know, you know, facilitate that for the better.
Speaker 2: End of the whole.
Speaker 24: I'm going to be willing to do without hesitation. That's who I am, That's who I've been, and that's what excites me. You know, to be sitting across from a governor, you know, whether it's him, it's Wes Moore, Senator Ram Paul, it's Representative Jim Jordan, it's tend of the Ted crew. It's you know, Tenda, the Tim Cotton and various others that have been on the show. The fact that they've talked to me, they've been willing to come on my show. I don't know what you and others know. I don't do this for a living, but I know how to interview, and I know how to ask the right questions and to touch on the subjects that need to be touched on. And I think that when you give your audience that kind of you know, that kind of flavor and that kind of content you're basically saying, and them listen, I want to learn, just like everybody else. Let's get them on the record, Let's hear what they have to say, and then those who are officionados can judge accordingly and we can move the conversations and the subject matter forward. That's what I view my job to do is. I'm not an officionado on this. This is not sports, but I do enjoy it. I love talking to people. I love having an impact, and I love contributing to making a difference.
Speaker 4: I've heard all those interviews are all great, and look, for a long time, I was not an aficionado. I'm still not I'm not Hanii Olavin. I'm a guy that did sports talk radio for seventeen years. But I always said this, the same guys listen to me, you girls every morning that want to see the Giants wing and the Knicks wing, and the Rangers and Yankees win. They got kids, They worried about the future this city, clearly, this state, clearly the country. So guess what they don't have to go listen to one at bat from a Yankee Cub game with Boomer for forty minutes. They can get all of that in forty minutes with Sid Rosenberg or stephen A. Smith. You know, people are okay, enjoying more than just you know, just the appetizer they want DeAndre and dessert is well. I think that's what we provide guys like you and I talking to the everyday man because we're not political pundits, but but we come from where they are. They could appreciate guys like you and me. That's why I think we've got this type of popularity. I really do.
Speaker 24: Well, it's not just that I think it's you know, we do come from them, That's true. We do care passionately about what's going on with the country, and we're not going to be pigeonholed. And when you look at the society as a whole, look at some of the biggest stars that exist in this world, tell me who's one dimension of You know, You've got actors who are directing and producing. You've got rap artists who are acting and singing. You know, you've got you know, athletes who are doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: And now they're.
Speaker 24: Venturing into the world of entrepreneurship and in the world of business. People are not trying to be one dimensional? Why should we be? You know what. I may not be an efficionado, but I read the newspapers, I watch the news, I pay attention. I'm a conscientious reserver. I pay attention to what's going on to some degree. And most importantly, I'm able to leave my emotions at the door far more often than people are willing to do themselves. And I think that's incredibly important, because I think too many people are led by their emotions and that's a mistake because when you do that, then you're showing that you have an agender and that's not right. I can disagree. I disagree with the President about a lot of different things. You know that, Yes, you know, I have a real problem with how he behaves and how he comports himself. But that doesn't make every single thing he does wrong. Some things he's done may not be wrong, and you've got to be willing to save that too, particularly if you're asking an audience to trust that you're objective enough to put the truth out there as best as you possibly can. That is what I believe our responsibility is. That's what I try to live up to.
Speaker 4: Two more the Great Stephen A. Smith. Another amazing conversation. So when they're right about the mayor's raised in twenty twenty nine here in New York, they talk about the guys that have already said they're gonna run, people like the former chief of Department NYPD, John Shell, my dear friend, the comedic actor, you know him very very well, Michael Rappaport, he's talked about running, Dave Portnoy, and me, my name is in every single column now. The truth is, my wife will kill me. And much like you, I'm not about to take a pay cut to run for mayor of New York City. But I'm in there and they say to me, isn't this enough? You're on the radio talking Bbie last week President Trump two weeks before that, isn't it enough? And the truth is it really is so for you a guy that's been talking about possibly running for president in twenty twenty eight, has the podcast now quenched that thirst?
Speaker 24: Well, I don't think. I think what makes me a little bit different. And I don't know if it's if it's good or bad. My my thirst is never quenched. I'm always hungry. I'm always thirsty. I'm you know, it's it's day to day. Every day is a new challenge. That's what keeps you know, There's a difference between being alive and living. And I pride myself on living constantly trying and striving to evolve and push myself forward and never relenting. And when it comes to what they were talking about with me and politics, I have no desire to be a politician whatsoever. But I do have a desire to contribute to making the world a better place and to make this country a better place. And I think that right now, the way things are, it's so polarizing, it's so divisive that it's you know, I think it's it's it's it's it's kind of productive to everything that we're striving to achieve. You know, there's absolutely nothing that. Everything is not right about the Democrats and everything is not right about the Republicans. There are flaws every.
Speaker 4: But there's much more right about the Republicans and Democrats.
Speaker 24: I'm sorry, I will say I will say this to you. Your point is valid if you're looking at things as presently constructed, because there is no Democratic party. They don't even have a party right now. They're house divided, they're fragmented because they can't decide whether they want to be moderate or they want to be socialists. That's the problem right now because they're getting pulled to the left right. But if there was a party that was strictly moderate, hardcore moderate, and they were about okay, I'm center left, Okay, that means you're willing to veer across to al and take those things into consideration before making your decisions. I think we'd have a better Democratic Party on the Republican side. You can say what you want because you're a fan of his, Okay. My point is is that when you look at some of the things that he's done, and what I continuously implore you on the right to take into considerations, Understand the monster that you've created. I'm not talking about him as a person, I'm talking about systemically. If you okay all the things that he has done and a manner in which he has gone about doing it, understand that precedence being set matters. We've paid attention to that through history. When you comport yourself the way that you do, when you talk the way that you do, when you're as polarizing it as you are, when you are as authoritarian or dictatorial as you're willing to be from time to time, When you do stuff like that and everybody is okay with it now because it's him, Well, he's not going to be there forever. What then and when that kind of stuff takes it comes into consideration and usurps our standard, our moral standard as a nation. Now, you've got yourself a problem because what you've done is you put an individual ahead of the system and society itself. And that's never good because sometime way along the line, somebody else is going to have that power and they're going to use that as an excuse to justify the things that they do. And that's why we always try to uphold a standard, and it's incredibly important that we get that. If I was the president, there's no way I would act like that. There's no way that I would be as polarizing, as divisive. What I would be doing is I would come on said show. I would come on show, on show, I would I would talk to people on the other side. I would say, to damn it, that's a damn good idea. And for they've got a Republican congressman or a senator and they had a good idea, I'm gonna give them credit. I'll even go to their city, you know what I'm saying. Maybe I wouldn't go as far as campaigning on their behalf, but I would make sure they never speak about them in a very disrespectful and incendiary matter, Because how can I sit up there and call you everything but the child to God, but then say let's work together. Well, wait a minute, I've just tried to humiliate you. I've disrespected you, I've diminished you. These these are basic, basic things as a society, as citizens in the society that we understand. But somehow it comes to our politics and we forget all of that. And that is what we have to get back to you have to get back to recognizing the fact that there's the level of the core room professionalism, indecency that we all should hold for one another, regardless of race, ethnicity, age, or whatever it is. Show some damned respect. And when you don't do that, you're asking for disaster.
Speaker 4: Thirty seconds ago, that was a damn good rand, Steve. That was really good. I'm not going to lie to you, and a lot of it made a heck of a lot of sense. Thirty seconds from now, my daughter Ava is going to start her very first class at university at Pennsylvania Carrie Law Center. We spent three days with here. We dropped, we troed that. Thank you took her that Thursday nights where she said, you pen law. And yesterday I was in the bookstore, Steve, I'm buying you pen died sweatshirts and you pended T shirts. I'm really part of my little girl who did her undergrad work by the way, in the United Kingdom, came home with a law degree already anyway, and.
Speaker 24: Be riched our college suit and get restart college next month.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, how about that? All right? Well, yuck? So every bookstore, I mean every story I went do in Philadelphia has a T shirt almost all of them with the faces of Embiid, Maxie, Jylen Brown and yeah, you guessed that Lebron James. If Steph Curry goes to Boston, I think they become the favorite. But as long as he stays in Golden State in the final minute, are the seventy six Ers now the best team on paper in the East?
Speaker 24: Well, you can make the argument the best team on the paper in the East. I think if Steph Curry went, what would you give up for him? I can't imagine gold to State giving him up. But if you were to get Steph Curry, what would you have to give up? You have to give up damn near half the team. If you get the Boss and Celtics, you can't keep. You can't. I can't see that happen. And that's number one. Number two, I think that it's important, you know, when you look at the seventy six Ers, clearly, on paper they would be the best team in the East. But I still wouldn't count out the New York Knicks because of their chemistry and cohesiveness, and I certainly wouldn't give the Sixers the edge over Oklahoma city out west, you know, and to a lesser degree even San Antonio. I don't think those things could be ignored. So I think you'd have a challenge in that regard. We got to remember Kevin Durant recently brought up as comparable to him going to Golden State years ago. That is not true. That is patently false. That is wrong because Kevin Durant was a free agent that had lost to the Golden State Warriors in the Game seven after giving up a three to one lead, and then went to them a month later and joined the greatest shooting backboard in the history of basketball and Steph Curry and Klay Thompson to the point where there was no competition. It wasn't any reason even have the twenty seventeen season because you knew how great he was and they were. It was a foregone conclusion. That's not the case here. Even with Lebron coming to Philadelphia. You're still not sure if they're coming out of the East and your damn sure, ain't sure they're going to win the championship. So it's not the same scenario. And on top of all of that, Jaylen Brown was traded for it. He didn't necessary asked. He didn't ask out of Boston. They traded him there. Kevin Durant went to Golden State as a free agent. And Lebron James is not at the top of his game anymore. He's still great, but he's not what he used to be because age and attrition is kicked in. He's going to be forty two years of age come December, so it's really not the same situation. But the Sixers are formidable, there is no doubt about that, and they definitely definitely have a chance to win it all.
Speaker 4: You know, it's at the top of his game. You are, stephen A. That was a great conversation. And I'm loving your podcast and I love your sports stuff on ESPN and I watch all your Instagram stuff. You really are. You're great and love when you come on this program. Stephen A. Smith, wait to start my week.
Speaker 24: Buddy, Thank you, thank you, you take it easy.
Speaker 4: God bless you. What a great job. Stephen A. Smith one of my favorite people. I know it sounds crazy because we disagree on so much, but that's him off the year too. He's a very mild mannered, decent guy. You know, he's not maga like I am. But he's a very entertained being very smart and if you like the common sense stuff, that's Stephen A. Smith to the t. Well, take a break, we got the news. Another major guest still to come your way, fresh off his big appearance Dana Bash CNN yesterday, We're gonna talk to Bobby Kennedy, Sid.
Speaker 1: And Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: My son Gabriel continues to work for Bruce Blakeman every day, doing a great job. They want to keep them. Game's got to go back for his senior here of high school. I think Bruce wants to keep them right through November. So both of my kids are doing great. But there was a big country concert right there by the university this weekend, and with your favorite Lewis Morgan Wallen. Do you really I saw a lot of fat girls with cowboy hats and Jean Schartz that didn't fit and boots up to their knees. And you know, I've been to a country music concerts in West Palm Beach, usually a pretty good looking crowd, but this one was in Pennsylvania. Wasn't didn't work, Lewis, you know what I mean? I don't know man, they just they they look like they ate a bit much the night before the concert. Who knows, Morgan Wallen. That was a big show. I will take a break again, don't forget. Coming up in about twenty minutes, we'll talk to Bobby Kennedy. And we've got another huge guest coming up later on this week that I'll tell you about later. We had an amazing week last week. In the weeklies. We tripled listen carefully folks in the demo that both of our radio stations pay attention to. We tripled the morning show's ratings at w OR tripled, tripled. So I put Lennon Michael out of business. They've now shaved an hour off of Curtis Sliwa because I'm kicking his ass every week. It's embarrassing. It really is embarrassing. So the point, it doesn't matter what they do or what they try. And I like the guy who's on now, but come on, I got Bobby Kennedy, he's got Jim from Brooklyn. I'm gonna kill him. It doesn't matter what they do. I'm going to kill them. So they can keep trying, but we're gonna win, and one big, because that's what we do. Bobby Kennedy is coming up Monday edition Sit and Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 8: During COVID, we completely dismantled our constitutional rights.
Speaker 9: We began censoring people and violation.
Speaker 10: But you're saying what not to do? I'm asking what to do, but I but I want to talk about that something to do.
Speaker 8: So that is the number one priority. We protect the constitution. The constitution was give me.
Speaker 10: But you're just you're talking about rights and I'm asking about a potential public health crisis that is that is coming. But I do want to let's.
Speaker 8: And one of the best stages we made in the last time, well, I suppressing those right so people weren't being heard, Doctors who were saying you're doing it wrong, for being originalized and vilified.
Speaker 10: Because because again I really want to move on, but you were saying.
Speaker 9: You are because I was a part of the problem.
Speaker 10: No, I wasn't finding the problem.
Speaker 9: It was absolute press malpractice. You weren't allowing.
Speaker 10: Yours your secretary, your job, your.
Speaker 8: Job is a fearish skepticism of quart authority, and you weren't doing that.
Speaker 24: You I am reading.
Speaker 10: My job is no, Okay, are you gonna you want to sit here and attack me or do you want to have conversations attacking me. I'm not attacking you. I'm asking questions about how to next question, and I'll tell you that's what I'm trying to do. But I also don't want to use this interview to allow you to say things that aren't entirely true. You're talking about therapeutics. Fine, it is also factually true that the COVID vaccine worked. The COVID vaccine invented deaths. There is data upon data upon data. Let's talk about the measles please, because this is something that is happening as as we speak.
Speaker 9: In the US seem protected children.
Speaker 10: I think that what I have talked to scientists and doctor Carbat.
Speaker 9: Just give me look. Can you show me one study?
Speaker 10: Yes I can.
Speaker 9: It shows that I can children were protected by the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 10: I can tell you that there are.
Speaker 9: More good than harm to children. Can you show me one study.
Speaker 10: That shows I can tell you that when it comes to the vaccine, there have been studies that show that because of vaccine disinformation disinformation, there could have been one hundred to two hundred thousand lives in the US saved, but because people didn't get the vaccine. That's why I'm not saying that it entirely.
Speaker 8: You are saying, you are saying something that you cannot show them a single.
Speaker 10: Sty I am not saying nonsense. I am talking with some man told you, excuse me.
Speaker 9: And let me study what study? Study?
Speaker 10: No, what studies are you're talking about. You're talking about studies that actually don't exist. I want to talk about that.
Speaker 9: You're talking about it. Studite the study.
Speaker 10: This is not productive. I am not here to defend all of the.
Speaker 8: Pre You're talking nonsense as you can't support it.
Speaker 9: And then when I call you, you're telling.
Speaker 10: You I'm missing Okay, you want to talk about you want to talk about assertions that you can't support. I'll get there in a second. Let me just say for the record that I am not saying that the entire way that the COVID reaction was accurate. It was a scary time and people made mistakes.
Speaker 9: Absolutely staring people.
Speaker 10: Why are you saying.
Speaker 9: That, because that was the job of CNN.
Speaker 31: Okay, how many people we were trying to be We were listening to the leaders in this country, including the president who had a daily press.
Speaker 4: Con You're not going to find one study, not one that proves that vaccinations help kids. But Dana Bash was part of the big lie, like most of the media was. I never was. I rallied against I railed against everything, everything, all of it. And I did take the booster. I did, just like Stephen A. Smith just admitted he did. But I railed against everything. How to leave my own building on the Upper West Side because I put my face up all over the lobby and they said cold nine one one if you see this man because I refused to wear a mask. But that's Dana Bash, and that's the media, and that was Bobby Kennedy yesterday, and Rocky right there, I had the Tiger's That's perfect because not only was that a fight between Bobby and Bash, which Bobby won going away, but as I talked about very early on this morning, jopping off, my amazing daughter Ava at University of Pennsylvania Law School. I spoke to her at eight thirty. Her first class was nine am. She's sitting in up for his class right now as we speak. But after a great dinner at Ocean Prime in Pennsylvania on Friday night, Ava had me run up those stairs like Rocky did at the Philadelphia Museum of Art on Friday night, and I got to the top and I took a nice picture with the statue, the iconic statue of Rocky, Me and Rocky, and then I posted with it the picture of me and SYLVESTERI stallone at Marlago a couple of years ago. But it was just fun. Yeah, you know you've done that a million times, right, just in the climbing the staircase at the museum to see the Rocky.
Speaker 16: Statue one million times a million, right, Yeah, so much fun.
Speaker 4: Though they got a big Rocky exhibition downstairs. It is so cool. Yeah. I mean I like very little about Pennsylvania. Philadelphia again, the biggest scumbag bands gotta have created just a.
Speaker 16: Bunch of low life and I just got to get that in there.
Speaker 4: I had a prison at their stadium. I mean, give me a break. And they haven't changed. You know, you wear a Ranger jersey to Gino's or Patzi's or Angelo's. You can punch across the face. Oh wait till they get a load of me. November eighth, Giants and Eagles. When I visit Ava on Saturday and Sunday, me and Justin. He's an Eagle fan. I'm a giant fan going to the link.
Speaker 16: You'll be with me though, You'll be all right.
Speaker 4: And then I'm going to go to see Lebron play the Nickson Philadelphia. So it's gonna be great. So well, good luck to my beautiful little girl, Ave. I'm very proud of you. We'll take a break when we get back there. He was yesterday, Bobby Kennedy making his second ever appearance on Sitting Friends in the Morning. And actually this is not going to be about Diana Bash. He's got some really exciting stuff that starts today and some good news too about gain of function. Bob Bye. Bobby Kennedy is next.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: My friend Bobby Kennedy, Bobby, my man, how are you, buddy.
Speaker 7: It's great to be It's.
Speaker 4: Great to have you back. I'm so proud of you. You really are doing a terrific job. You will you. I want to start with a couple of real positives. Let's start with your new TV show on your YouTube channel. You're telling everybody in America that you can eat healthy and eat delicious for under five dollars. I know. The new show launched Thursday is called The Real Food Show. Bobby, give the listeners a little bit of what this show is all about.
Speaker 7: Well, so, as you know, we flipped the food pyramid and into new diet pair of guidelines that took you know, uh, the old guidelines that we got were written by food industry lobbyists and they were driven by the same mercantile impulses that had put fruit loots at the top of the food Peermid. We brought in the best nutritious in the country. We flipped the food pyramid. We put protein back in it, meat, chicken, fish, eggs, dairy and vegetables and fruit and old grains. But you know, people worried, Okay, if I eat real food is going to be more expensive.
Speaker 30: It is not.
Speaker 7: It actually is very, very affordable. And we launched this show to bring the past chefs in America together once a week to show how to cook a meal between three and four of five dollars proportion of high quality food that anybody can cook and cook very quickly.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love it. And talking about great cooks. You'll hanging out, I know, with Robert Irvine Fort Drummond, New York, the Belvedere Bistro. Here you are Bobby Kennedy making sure a military is eating well too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: So b Access has this program where we're changing all the food on the bases across the country. He's plotting Robert Irvine, who, of course the television chef. But you may not know this, but Robert Irvine, he's a British chef god his dart as the chief procurement officer of the British Navy, knows a lot about about commodities and feeding large numbers of people. And he's brought in. He is now changing the food and making all fresh food. They're getting rid of the freezers. Prior to his program, the military was buying food based upon its shelf life. But a long shelf life means a short human life. And he's now come in and he's completely reorganizing the food purchasing so that it's fresh food at the fort trump of it is locally grown produced. The troops thought that the prior to Irvine coming in, typically three or four hundred troops a day would use the best show. Today it's three to four thousand.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 7: And to thirds the food was being thrown out. Now almost nothing gets thrown out. In fact, the vendors only get paid if the food is actually eat so. And a great news is that they're doing it in a huge fathing to the military. Irvine is now costing twenty six percent less to give good, high quality food and the military who was paying for the crap food they were giving our soldiers before.
Speaker 4: That's great. It's a win win. They're eating better, they're spending less money. I do want to bring up peptides for a second. I've taken a whole bunch over the years. There was one that was shown to me that actually it kind of served as a GLP bobby but also gave you the I guess the pick me up at the gym major stronger, So it kind of served as both. Also, obviously if you've up injuries, helps heal those quicker. Where are we in making some of these pets tides available every day?
Speaker 7: Well there, you know, paptides have always been legal by from compounding pharmacies. And you know, a lot of the criticism of me because we're now you know, bringing back in a lot of the criticism has been, oh, well, these are not tested in in plasific control trials. But that's shot of supplements. Still, the FDA has a portfolio to regulate molecules that are mass marketed and sold for a particular indication. In other words, it's because it's will help you with cancer or tumor growth or ex But for supplements, there are not place epic control trials and come and paptides have been under that same kind of category for one hundred years. During the Biden administration, they move the pepsihides to category two, and it created a huge billion dollar black market where Americans continue to purchase these because of the benefits that you just talked about. They're buying them from unscrupulous dealers who don't even know where they're coming from themselves and don't know really what's in them. The laboratories are not inspected. It is you're getting them up from a guy over the internet who you don't know, and you have no idea what's in them. And so by bringing these back a category one, we allow an orderly market where they can be purchased from legitimate compounding pharmacies that you know under prescription from your doctor, and we know where they're coming from and we know what the composition is beautiful, it's just it's going to be a lot safer.
Speaker 4: I love it. This is the amazing HHS secretary of my friend Bobby Kennedy. Hey, Bobby, I got some good news today. I saw this. This is great, especially off of what we saw from Anthony Fauci last week. It is official now, Bobby, no more gain of function research. That's it.
Speaker 7: That's right. We've adopted new policies that makes GATA function research, but doesn't it punishes any science pics GATA function research, so they will be in some cases permanently banned from grant making, and foreign countries that are doing GAINA function will no longer get federal government grands from NIAGE or any of our other institutions. And this is across all of government, not just with NIAGE, got the military, the intelligence agencies, all of the other government agencies that have done this kind of.
Speaker 24: Work in the past.
Speaker 4: That's great. I wish we had this a couple of years ago before Anthony Fauci, but you know, look, he testified on the hill. He told everybody, Look, I'll be more than happy to testify, and I just want to cooperate, and you know, I've got nothing to hide it. I think he said ten times, probably got nothing to hide. He hit everything, he puught the fifth one hundred and eleven times. A scoundrel, a real bad guy. Did any of that surprise you what you saw last week out of pauci.
Speaker 7: It, It didn't surprise me because I've been as you know. You know, I wrote a book on Anthony Foucher, which is.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's a great book, and you should re release it because I think the whole world would read it now, Bobby, between you and I.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it was the best selling book of twenty twenty one, even though it was the most heavily censored. It was you know, the big chains did not carry it. We weren't even allowed to advertise it, and the New York Times turned down a paid advertising sing little paper reviewed it. The libraries weren't carrying it, the bookstores boycott cut. It has still turned out to me the number one and an Amazon slow walked his YouTube, Twitter. All of the social media was was slow walking or answering it. And yet it's still turned out to be the number one book of twenty twenty one. You sold one point four million copies, So I you know I knew, and that I had been going through looking at extracting his diaries. Now we called them his diaries, but it was a daily journal that he kept on a government server. Now actually eleven different devices that we were able to extract these diaries from, and they were significant because they show this huge delta between what he was privately saying and what he was telling the rest of us. He said in twenty twenty one. In January of twenty twenty, so right after the pandemic started, he in a meeting with sixteen scientists who were experts in gain of function. They looked at the genome and they looked at the patterns of distribution. They all agreed on that phone call that it could not have come from the Wulan market. And then they went for two years they told everybody it came from the Mulan market. So Saugi and all of his gang knew that it could not have done that, but they lied for us to two years. And you know, we found those kind of lies time after time again in his diary when he was telling the public. They put on two maths, but in his diary, the same maths don't work. He was he knew that the that the that there were advertsans from the vaccines and did not. In fact, he had a pulmonaryan farnction, life threatening blood clot after taking them on Pear the vaccine on national TV. I had a press conference designed to convince all of us that it was safe, and after taking it, he is a pulmonaryan farction that almost killed him. And he never told the pub And that was one of the primary listed expected to adverse at times from that vaccine, and yet he never told the public about that. And he was treated by the best doctors in America who saved his life. But he kept his secrets so the rest of us wouldn't know about it.
Speaker 4: He lied about a lot, a lot about age, so a lot about age, a lot about this. And you made the point. Yeah, I tell you a thousand percent right about the vaccines for kids. You can't show me one report, not one where it said that it helped kids. In fact, it was the other way around. I mean, little kids did get sick from those vaccines. So I thought you were great with that too. I got one more for you about Trump. I know he kind of went back and forth about the autism thing last week. I asked, maybe Natanyahu Bobby the same thing on this show. I said, you guys are good, Bady, go sit, Sid, Turkey, doesn't matter. Were great. You and Trump are good. I know little disagreement about the autism of the vaccines, but you guys are great, right.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah. My relationship with the President is very, very strong, and oh nothing but our gratitude. He has kept his word to me on every issue, and if anything, he is encouraging me to do more and more.
Speaker 4: I love it. Bobby. I gotta tell you you're so great at this job. I'm really proud of you. I really, I'm proud to call you a friend and keep up the really really good work. You're an American hero. Bobby Kennedy, thank you so.
Speaker 7: Much, and me said always good start to you you.
Speaker 4: Too, God bless you. Poal there he is HHS Secretary. Bobby Kennedy had about ten minutes this morning and was kind enough to give it to me, so thank you for that. We'll take a short break. We'll come back Monday edition.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Here she's you know, basically right by the house. But it was still hard watching hers set up a little apartment. And you know, there's a I get all choked up. But there's a TV commercial. I think Norm would appreciate this. But there's a dad and he gives the car keys to his daughter. She's adult, you know, she's a big kid. And she says, oh, thanks dad, you know, and she puts the keys in the ignition and she starts the car. And then the father looks back and she's a little girl. And that's how I look at AVOs. She's twenty two going on twenty three years old. She's gone to college in Europe, she's a low graduate. She's going to law school in Pennsylvania. She's worked for out the right dollars. She's done all these amazing things. But she's still five. You know, it's weird. If you're not a parent, you just you'll never appreciate it. And some parents don't appreciate it. But how many years is this going to be till I die? No, not talking about that, that she's gone, that's how long is Oh? No, this is over in May? So this is only nine months.
Speaker 9: And then she comes home.
Speaker 4: I mean, she'll be home like twenty weekends. Anyway, she's hopping on the train and coming home. She'll be with us at the Yankee Blue Jay game August twenty second, She'll be coming home for Labor Day. She'll be home a lot, and I'm going there for the Giants and Eagles and seventy six ers and Knicks. But still Monday through Friday and then until she comes home. That's correct, And then it gets worse because correct, Gabe leaves two months after that for college. So she comes home Evere and then Gabe us to go and that's and blue how big Hello, Oh my god, I'll be able to you off. Now I'm going to be a mess. And he's going to Florida and I want to move back to Florida at some point. Anyways, it's all good. Yeah, you know, he's not going to school in California or England. But still it's man, when you're a parent, if you're a good parent, you know, it's a lot of crappy parents they don't care. But when you know, when you really you love your kids and and every step of the way is special. But every step of the way is I don't want to say painful. That's the wrong world because I'm so proud of but she's doing a great thing. But again I still see her. She's five. You know, it's emotional. Thank you, that's the word emotional with dun Point today it was a terrific program from doctor Ophio Falk, who just sent me a what's up from Israel thanking me. So it was great to Joanne Ariola, she was terrific today. We got to keep Momdannie away from that nine to eleven sight. I'm doing all I can so is she John Kaanson Mateiti's does always great job. Stephen A. Smith was terrific today and of course HHS Secretary Bobby.
Speaker 1: Kennedy, thanks for listening to sit in Friends in the Morning. You can hear sid in Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have
Speaker 5: To wonder what the heck is going on here.