Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report. Join digital forensic Investigator in PI Ed Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, let's stop this out you okay, you all right? Welcome back, Welcome, Welcome to the Opperman Report. I am your host, private investigator at Opperaman. Show is brought to you by the support of our wonderful sponsors like a cartking dot com. It's carcash, cart dashking dot com, holl lout of practice, cart dashking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. If you've ever thought about going into the mobile cart or kiosk business, cartking dot com has been in business for twenty years and they've been working with clients and corporations across America. That's what you do is you go to their website, car dash king dot com. You check out their different designs and models. You figure out which one applies to your business. They'll custom design it for you custom build it for you, then they'll ship it worldwide. Cartdashking dot com eight seven seven nine eight six seven seven seven one. Hey, have you ever heard of Castile soap? Pure Soap Flake Company handcrafts find soap bars, launchry powder and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern minnesot to facility. Bathe your body, Wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. A Pure Pure Soap Flake Company products there are kinds of living creatures and sensitive skin safe for drains and waterways. You can order today at Pure Soaplakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com or two eight five sixty eight two five two five is a link at operaman report dot com.
Speaker 3: You get check it out of it Almighty Gold.
Speaker 2: I haven't screamed out the word gold in two weeks gold, I missed screaming on gold. Get your gold in affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, No minimum purchase required. Now why saving paper when you can save in gold, You idiots, almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold and large quantities. None can afford an ounce of gold. That's crazy. Oh, Mighty Gold has introduced to you a carrot Bar, a reliable company where you can buy gold and minor quantities as little as a tenth of a gram as at six bucks. You can start investing in gold six bucks each gold bars insert it into a carrot bar frame which is of a standard credit card size and covered in safety lamented, nice and safe. And they also have a cryptocurrency that's backed by gold. And you can go into the gold business yourself. You too can be screaming gold almightygold dot com, just like at all that opperman the Operaman Report, what do you call it? You go into the gold business rand. What you do is become an affiliate. You post a link on Facebook and Twitter and only accounts and stuff of that. You start annoying all your friends and tell them to buy gold from you, and you get a little commission every time they buy some gold. Yeah, you lose some friends, but you make some money, all right, that's life. Whenever you make money, you lose friends. Almighty Gold lose your friends. Almighty goold dot com. All right, Okay, get go back. It's bad to work here.
Speaker 3: Email Reveler dot com.
Speaker 2: That's my website. If you need an adoption investigation, asset search, locate somebody to see what's coming on Father's date. You want to locate your dad, you've been separated through the adoption process. Get a hold of me. You can find your dad for you. If you're a dad, you want to find your kids. I cannot do with that. If in let's say it's not adoption, you're just estranged from your family and you want to reunite with an old girlfriend, an old boyfriend, an old father figure in your life. Like maybe you worked for Ed Opperman years ago and I got you on the right track. Day you want to I can't get back in contact with you. All right, Let's get some work done here tonight. Okay, not falling around. I've been on for two weeks. I have not taken two weeks off. I have not missed two shows in a row in the history of the Opperaman Report.
Speaker 3: How do you like that?
Speaker 2: But we had a series of setbacks and incidents and all kinds of troubles and problems and difficulties. My hard drive crashed, and you know, I was struggling with that hard drive, and we went through a whole bunch of stuff with the hard drive. You know, they were telling me that they couldn't restore my old information from the old hard drive. But I knew, I knew I could. So I brought it to some friends of mine or digital friends and investigators, and we're able to ghost clone the old hard drive and then back it up onto the new hard drive. So I got saved all my content, all my stuff. Okay, a lot of times' little computer shops. I don't know what they're talking about. But anyway, I got my computer back. It's got a brand new hard drive, and it's nice and fast and zippity dude doing all kinds of fun stuff there.
Speaker 3: So there's that now. But I had to go two weeks, so I'm a little out of practice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll admit it came a little off my game. I got myself a little potato juice to try and have it nearby here just in case I need some. Remember, I can oose old cartoons when they would have that Saint Bernard would carry that wooden barrel some kind of booze, right, you know, would come run and I the guy was lost in the snow, and we would come run with a That's what I have here. I have a little barrel of a potato juicy just in case I get into trouble.
Speaker 3: Hey, what a week? What a week I had this week?
Speaker 2: Man, I it's been rough. Man. I don't think I've ever been as tired of doing the show before. And I'll get told that because everybody loves to hear me complain. That's the favorite part of the show. My beautiful daughter, Victoria Maria Opperman, had her graduation or high school graduation on Monday ceremony, and so you know we had to go to that and you know everything that entails, you know, the end of the year party she was going to and things like that.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Uh, oh boy.
Speaker 2: You know, her last day of school or the last couple of days at school. There was a horrible incident at her school involving the police and stuff like that, and you know, I had to insert myself into that. It was just a brutal situation. Yeah, you know, the police are just so worthless and obnoxious and pitiful and pathetic, taking a bad situation and making it worse. And so, you know, do we want to go to war with the whole police department here in Henderson, Nevada?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe we do.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's know, maybe we do. That's still up in the air.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we were able to resolve things as best as possible. But still, okay, it did ruin her last week of school, Uh, that's for sure, as well as some other kids too as well.
Speaker 3: Then what do you call it?
Speaker 2: You know, we had the graduation ceremonies. We had to go all ready for that, and you know, running around getting her flowers and balloons, and we had a nice dinner afterwards, you know, but it was really exhausting, and it was exhausting a few days there of doing all that kind of stuff with the graduation ceremony. But I can't say I proudly my beautiful daughter and all her accomplishments. It turns out that in her graduating class of ninety kids, it's a small school, but I've heard a lot of stuff. It was like ranked one of the top ten schools in the country and stuff like that. Out of the ninety kids, they're all going to college. There's one hundred percent of going to college. But she's one of twenty kids that are going to really, really good schools. As a matter of fact, she's going to be seventh best school college if we can get her into American University in Washington, d C. There she's accepted and we have our college aid and all that arranged, but we have.
Speaker 3: A short fall.
Speaker 2: We have a short full of about five thousand bucks. So we set up a gofund me where you could find that. It's on my Facebook page. It's a GoFundMe help Victoria get to college. And if you want to just contact me directly and I can direct you to that. I'd be more than happy to do that for You can reach me at operaman Report at gmail dot com and I can get.
Speaker 3: You over there.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, while we're at it. You know, I just want to ask people to please, you know, I set up a phone number for people to call and leave messages for the show and then I'll put those calls on the air. But please don't call my work phone number, you know, my my email revealer work number, please because it really is a yeah, it's it's a you know, it's a serious it's a serious business.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't fool around at work. I'm very.
Speaker 2: I'm very serious. I'm very professional guy in my professional life. Okay, so I don't need any nonsense and foolishness on my telephone my work phone. Please, thank you, please, and thank you. That's why we got that gofund me. We need to desperately raise funds to keep her, to get her into school there now, which brings me to this other thing, because what I've been doing is if you listen to the show right now, and you're listening on iHeart or iTunes or Podbean or or even one of the internet stations you listen to on the internet stations and something like that, or on YouTube. One of the greatest assets this show has is called Speaker dot com s p R e A k e r dot com, and we have a Speaker channel, and we have on that channel and archive of all the old shows, not the shows that are in the member section, but all the old shows. And what I've been doing since I guess I started Monday or Tuesday. I can't even I think straight. I'm so exhausted. I've been going through each show one by one, all the old archive shows from the very first show I did about the West Memphis three, the very first show I did with Jim Rothstein, all those early, early, early shows five six years ago, and they after shows and all that stuff I have up there, and I've been going through them, and I've been tweaking the titles and the tags and the descriptions and all kinds of stuff like that, and tweaking the ads, the commercials in there and stuff like that, trying to build up the Speaker channel. So if you've been listening on YouTube or something like that, I'd really appreciate if you went to operaman Report at Speaker s p R e A k e R dot com and sign up there. It's free to sign up. This isn't the member section.
Speaker 3: This is free.
Speaker 2: It's more shows on there than there are on YouTube, okay, And when there's a new show comes up, there's a chat room where you can hear the show live. If I do an impromptu broadcast like from I was broadcasting the other day from the Bernie rally. No, it was a closed Bernie event here at a Senior Citizen Center, and I was able to broadcast from there. By the way, this was an event that wasn't even open to the public and just the press and the people from the Senior Citizens Center there. But that's where I'm to make so I'm trying to build it up to get some income from the ads on spreaker. That's where we would make the most money and where this is a nothing we're working on right now in order to fund our trip to Victoria's Victoria's school, because what I would prefer to do is to move to DC nearby where she goes to school. So if you can help us out with the GoFundMe, you want to make a donation, you want to become a member, or if you can't do any of those things, just go check out the old shows on spreak, or sign up with the spreaker or become a follower there and you'll get an email notification whatever a new show comes on. And if you listen to the archives there on spreaker, I get paid more money. I don't get paid anything from YouTube now, so that would be a big help. So I've been updating spreaker and one of the things I noticed is, Man, how freaking ahead of the game we are here on so many topics and so many subjects. This standing rock remember Standing Rock, you know, the No Dappele protest over there in North Dakota. We had a show about Standing Rock before they even were using the term standing Rock. That we called it the Soon the Sioux Nation stand off. It was called that's how early we were on. And later on everybody's coming along and they're doing their everybody's going down there. They're getting no fund means to go with death vacation down there and standing right, but we were talking about it before anybody. And another one if you're watching the news right now, this whole business with George Nader, who was part of that meeting in the Seschiles Islands there with Eric Prince, uh and the Russian guy, right, you know he set up that whole meeting down there.
Speaker 3: Uh, well what do you called?
Speaker 2: We were talking and he just got busted. I think it was in Kennedy Airport, Uh, with a whole boatload of child pornography on his cell phone. What happened was months and months and months ago when we were first reporting on this's got George Nader, who worked with the Trump campaign and it worked with Eric Prince and all this kind of stuff. It was meeting with Flynn. He was meeting with Manafort. So he had an extensive criminal record. He was arrested for raping little boys and he was arrested too, and he was convicted of the rape of the little boys. But he's also arrested for child pornography and he got away with it. And a really interesting background with the Toola Komane and people in Iran. And we did a whole show about this guy years ago, a couple of years ago, and now he's back in the news. He was actually a stopped I think it was in Kennedy Airport on his way tomorrow lago to meet with Trump, and he had twelve videos of child pornography on his phone and so then but they didn't find this on his phone until recently. And then when he was passing through the country, they grave they just picked him up and they arrested him. So we were talking about him with Pierce Red and we did a whole show about him way back when no one was talking about this guy's connection to child porn or his connections to a child rape. Okay, And so for again for those people's diehards, there's a few diehards out there left that are still claiming that you know, is rounding up pedophiles and all this kind of stuff, and it's about to be all, you know, sealed indictments and all this nonsense.
Speaker 3: This crazy c stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, here you got a guy who was meeting with Trump, he was meeting with Manafort, he was meeting with Flynn, he was meeting with Eric Prince.
Speaker 3: And what I can.
Speaker 2: Tell you is when you're at that level and you're meeting with people, you're meeting with someone a stranger or even someone you're doing business with. People, you do basic background reports on them because you just want to see if they got a domestic violence or they got a DUI, or how is their credit. You just want to see these things you're doing business with. It's very, very very common just to run these simple cursory checks and something like these criminal charges would just pop right up. You know, it's not like a serious investigation.
Speaker 3: It's like a.
Speaker 2: Ten to fifteen dollars search.
Speaker 3: It's not a big deal at all.
Speaker 2: There's no way you can tell me that out of all these people, guys like Eric Prince. You know, I've done business with people in business with Eric Prince. I've never met Eric Prince personally, but My partner used to recruit guys for Blackwater from NYPD and anyway. Anyway, we have extensive connections to these kind of people, and I know there's no way they would be walking into meetings with this guy George Natter without doing these basic searches on them. It just doesn't happen. You just do these searches. You do open source searches on people to just see what books has been written about them. I've been in meetings in the past month where people have done these kind of searches on me, and you tell them say, oh, hey, so this is about you. I saw that pet. It's just it's just how what life is. So all these big shots around Trump, Bannon and these guys, and Eric, Prince and Flynn all knew this guy was a child rapist, and they knew he had an interest in child porn. And that guy was comfortable enough at that point to be walking into morrowl Ago with child porn on his cell phone. You know, you walk into a meeting like that, you know there is the possibility they're gonna say, hey, man, turn over your phone, we want to take look at answers going. You meet with the President, you meet with some big, serious people, you know, and he's brave enough to go walking in there. He's bold enough, he has no fear of any consequences.
Speaker 3: He's walking in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you explain that to me, guys, all right, because I'm just the silly goods.
Speaker 3: What do I know?
Speaker 2: All right, boy, I'm exhausted. The last live show I did Potato Juice, Yeah, the last live show I did. And I was telling you about my experiences with this guy Stephen D. Kelly, all right, about how is this fantasy going on in his head about the NSA and the NSC and all this kind of stuff like.
Speaker 3: That, and then my heart drift crashes it.
Speaker 2: So I actually get a little update on that because I get a long email about how people were. He has like a secret group about q Andon. Okay, it's top secret. You gotta be like approoved to get in there. And so some of the women in the group are telling me, he says, you know ed we asked him about the video you did. We asked him about your report, and he got mad at us, said he deleted our comments and he banned us from the group. And then he goes on and he puts out a video and saying, oh, it was all a big mistake. Oh, NSC, NSA, what do I know?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: It was the mafia. Now he stopped talking about the NSA, which he really he was thinking of the NSC, but he was a little confused. He stopped talking about the NSA altogether. And now he's staying that the people he worked for were the mafia. Okay, So all along he was Don Stephen Kellyoni. Okay, well, the family working for the organized crime. It turns out that happens all the time, right. I thought I was working for the NSA in Maryland, and it turns out I was working for the Colombo family in Brooklyn. And anyway, let's just move on. That's just a little update for you there. Since I couldn't give any updates for two weeks. Man had a commission here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: But it was a nice little break. I haven't had a chance to tape anything because my studio was totally down. But I got some stuff lined up like you wouldn't believe. You know, Courtney Stodden, that little sixteen year old girl that married that guy, the fifty five year old guy. I got her mother coming on the show. We've become friends. Me and her mother have become friends. I think her name is Terry Stoddard. Really really nice woman too, by the way, so we're gonna be getting a little insight info on that. Jordan Prewett was a former Disney starlet who was on the Voice and stuff like that. She had a bunch of little albums and stuff out there, and she just came out with his whole story about how she was sexually molested by the manager or agent guy that she had, and the way she describes us, everybody around her knew what was going on, like everybody in the business. The biz is they like to say, all we're pretty much aware of this guy having complete control over her. She's coming on the show. I'm doing another show with the Lauren Axelrod, who was neck deep in this whole situation with Corey Feldman and Judy Haym And she has some allegations too that are previously unreported. I got so much stuff lined up, really good, good stuff, man, I don't have it all on a top.
Speaker 3: My son.
Speaker 2: This other guy who got arrested, he was in Pakistan for what a Hashi steal and he was held in his Pakistani jail for a couple of years. He's like a professional poker player.
Speaker 3: Now. I got so much stuff lined up it's not even funny.
Speaker 2: By the way, to a little update, if you don't know about what I'm doing, you know, I had this film crew out here filming me for a documentary TV series that I would be hosting a TV series. It would be Opperman Report on TV, where I'd be doing the same kind of investigations, the same kind of reporting I do now, but with money. I'd actually have money that's traveling around and do investigations and tape with people and stuff like that. Today did this a sizzle reel they call it. It's like a little a clip, like a trailer type clip, and it came out very well. He's very professional guys, very very talented young men, and so they and everybody likes it. I've showed it to everybody's really enjoying us. And I just signed some paperwork with these guys this week, the authorizing them to go forth and move ahead with this deal. So that's all going. Keep your eye off for that too, man as well.
Speaker 3: An Opperman Report on TV. How much like that?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna I'm gonna get a special big paper bag to put over my head so I don't scare the audience when we're at broadcast. So let me play commercial hire, Oh, let me set this up commercial over here, because I'm totally.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't even had one of those commercial set up over here. I don't know what I'll do. I'll put that.
Speaker 3: You know, it's been two weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm a little out of it, but I haven't had a drink yet, and people are laughing about my potato juice. Kindent, I have not actually had a sip of the potato juice. I just have it sitting here just in case I need it. Like that, what was that thing that Saint Bernard? Okay, but without the dog. I just got just got the juice without the Bernard, without the whatever. Yet, be right back after these messages, and now a word from our sponsors, Pure soap Flakes dot com two one eight five six eight two five two five Have.
Speaker 3: You ever heard of castile soap?
Speaker 2: Pure Soap Flight Company handcrafts find soap bars, laundry powder, and concentrated soap flecks using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate, and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Pure Soap fle Company products are kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, safe for drains and waterways, and work great in high efficiency washers on top and front loading machines. Order today at Pure soap Flakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com, or give them a call two one eight five six eight two five two five two one eight five six eight two five two five. Puresap Flight Company is a proud member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild Operamanreport dot com. Hey, do you like what you're hearing? Do you like the work that you see us doing here at operaman Rereport. You can support that work by becoming a member at opperman Report dot com. And as you have access to over two hundred exclusive shows and interviews that you can't find on YouTube or speaker or iHeart or iTunes or kyah, you can't find them anywhere else online, exclusive to our members. Sections to our members also too, there's images, videos, documents, court docs, a lot of content there at Oppermanreport dot com. And it's the memberships that support the Operamanreport and allow us to play these shows for free on Friday nights and Saturday nights.
Speaker 3: On all the stations you hear us on.
Speaker 2: You can also make a donation at Opermanreport dot com. If you want to support the show and become a member, I can give you a discount. I'll give you thirteen months for sixty five dollars if you email me directly at Oppermanreport at gmail dot com and don't forget we can hear your ed played here on The Opera Report reach hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis because the show is repeated every day all over the world. Contact me at Opera Report at gmail dot com and I'll give you a good deal on advertising rates. Almightygold dot com get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why save in paper when you can save in gold. Almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold and large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. This is why Almighty Goold has introduced to you Carrot Bars, a most reliable company where you can buy gold in minor quantities from as little as a tenth of a gram that's like six bucks.
Speaker 3: Each gold bar.
Speaker 2: Is inset into the Carrot Bar frame, which is a standard credit card size, and it's covered by a safety laminate. It's imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection and provided with a black light authenticity signature on the front. Gold almightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency backed in gold, and you can become an affiliate at almightygold dot com and make a commission from any gold that is purchased from your affiliate link. It's contact us at almightygold dot com. That's their email address, contact us at almightygold dot com.
Speaker 1: Gold the Offerman Report and now here is an investigator at Opferman.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back to the Opperaman Report. I'm your host, private investigator at Opperman and I was telling you about that. I started telling you about Spreaker and what I was doing with that. I'm going in to all the old shows, one by one, so and then so many shows, almost two thousand shows on there that I've been working on as from the moment I get up, I get up at three o'clock in the morning until I go to bed. And I did this like three days, working constantly, uh this data entry on this thing here. So I've been staring at the screen and doing this monotonous thing over and over. And I can't hire anybody to do it because I got to know how to describe the shows and you know what the you know, the keywords would be in at the tags and stuff. So no one can do it but me unless somebody really knows the show. And even then I wouldn't trust anybody to go in here and do it for me. So I've been working on this thing like from morning to night, staring at this. My eyes hurt, my head hurts, and you know what, I the b only break I've gotten from that. And plus it was a long day too, man, the day with the graduation too, because you know, first we had to go take pictures, and then we went to dinner, and then we went we're gonna go to a movie too.
Speaker 3: But I was just too tired. And you know those.
Speaker 2: Graduations ceremony, they go on forever. You got a hundred kids. You know they got I could call each kid. The kid walks over here, there's a little dance, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: What my break this week was, my one respite from all this freaking work was going to the dentist. And there was one freaking day. I went to the dentist from eight o'clock in the morning to five o'clock at night. They had a two hour break where I came home, I took a nap for an hour and ate some food.
Speaker 3: And went back to the dentist.
Speaker 2: And they because they got two broken teeth, they're trying to fix right, and so we got to five o'clock and he tried to glue in its temporary tooth and fell right out by the time I got home. I went back there again today ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to tape that trolley and that Corey.
Speaker 3: Fellman show.
Speaker 2: Before I even left the freaking because I go to the dental school. I go to un and all the dental school to save money. That's what's what's become of my life. Uh, And what do you call? The freaking tooth falls out before I even leave, Before I even leave the place, and they got all this crazy stuff. What the hell is going on with the dentist these days? All these gadgets and devices they're shoving in your mouth, and these tools and equipment that they have that they didn't have. You know, twenty years ago the last time I had a crown put in it was but you know, it wasn't like this. I could tell you that where they're putting some kind of tray in my mouth, in this trampoline in my mouth. This is insane. What the hell and something at this other going to keep your mouth open? This is all crazy, man. I just put the damn toothing and just got some glue on it. I'll hold until I get home. Okay, if it falls out, okay, I'll go to another dances. I'll come back get more glue or something. But this is crazy. So one of the big controversies going on. While I've been out of touch from my wonderful audience here, I haven't said a damn thing worth anything my walk. I said one thing here it's worth a damn But one of the big topics that I would like to address. It was on my mind that I wanted to talk about. Mostly what I've been talking about that thinking in my mind. So when I prepare to do a show, the Friday night show, I usually spend the whole week thinking about what I'm gonna say on Friday, and I'll make little notes as the week goes along. But this week, because it was Victoria's graduation, I've mostly been thinking about and plus we had that situation at school with the comps and stuff, I've mostly been thinking about this letter that I'm gonna write to Victoria before she goes away to college. Okay, and once again, if you can help out with the gofund me to help Victoria get to college.
Speaker 3: We are quite short, and that's.
Speaker 2: Even with loans and aids and all that kind of stuff there too, so we definitely and if we can get enough money, I can go down there. I can move to DC with her, which is what I'd really like to do. And again too, if you go through these signups speaker for free, that would help too, because we're making some income from spreaker right now. I'm working on that. So anyway, we get back to this. One of the things I wanted to talk about the sweet too, was all this stuff about abortion. Because the Republicans were able to pass a couple of laws basically making it very, very difficult to get abortions in the United States. I hope I can pull up these notes, and that's starting to freeze up on me. Here here we go. Now, I know this the topic triggers a lot of people. A lot of people have their mind already made up and they're all and no matter what you say to them, you know and it. But my view of this whole thing is that we're taking a very simplistic approach to this whole issue of unwanted pregnancies, of unplanned, unwanted accidental pregnancies, Okay, which is what the issue here is. Okay, we're putting the car before the horse, and we're complaining about one piece some people's idea of a solutionist to abort these pregnancies, and some people's viewers that, well, no, let's continue these pregnancies. But everyone agrees it's an issue that needs to be dealt with and that is to prevent these pregnancies. Okay, But people are so triggered and brainwashed on all these kind of topics. Had a guy telling me the other day, says, you know, ed man, you know, I hear you talking about nationalizing the oil industry and two hundred billion dollars a year profit and eighty five percent of the world has a nationalized oil industry, and only Russia at a well are even countries like the United States let some private folks own all the oil and sell it, pump it out from under my feet and sell it back to me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: But when I talk to people about this and then I tell them, well, they said, well, it's a great idea. How come we don't own that oil, you know? But no one complains about when everyone says about Nestli's oil and Nestley's the Nestli company when they pump the water and they sell it back to them, and he says.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how can I do that? But no one says about the oil companies do.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing because people conditioned, they're brainwashed. We're burrel programmed, every damn one of us. You can't get around it. There's a thing went on here in the Legas this week, okay, where.
Speaker 3: Some guy, rich guy.
Speaker 2: Rented one of these really fancy sports cars, Lamborghini something like that, and crashes the car and he kills some people and shows this beautiful, expensive green car all crashed up, you know, and the title, the headline says, expected duy involved in this crash. Police suspected alcohol related, and everybody gets on their high horse. The righteous said, oh.
Speaker 4: My goodness, how all he had to do was he made a bad decision of getting behind the wheel of a car when he's you know, all this nonsense, right, because it's ten thousand people in a whole freaking country a year died from a drunk driving accent. So we don't even know this guy if he was drunk, We don't know how drunk he was. Might have just been slightly over the limit. It might have just been an alcohol involved accident. Might not have any alcohol. It could have he could have been dead drunk and with somebody else's fault. The accident was somebody else's fault.
Speaker 2: We don't know what happened, but everybody right away they're triggered and programmed to come down on top of this guy. And that's tooe because then that's over ten thousand debts a year, okay, right, ten thousand lives, which is in a very big number. It's turning fifty million people. But where we have a hunt undred times that are a thousand times or lives ended an abortion. Now, okay, and with this situation here, with the drunk driving, we arrest hundreds of thousands of people. Just in the state of California alone, two hundred thousand people a year get arrested for the UIs and for alcohol related to car events.
Speaker 3: They lose their jobs, they lose you know.
Speaker 2: The license. Okay, but what is the solution to preventing these unwanted pregnancies? Okay, there's two approaches to this.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: We have some legislatures that come up with.
Speaker 2: These new laws making it far more difficult to get abortions. So the people on the right say, well, this is great, this is a great victory. We've prevented these abortions. But yet they offer no solution to what to do with these babies when they're born, if and when they're born. And on the other side, these demo crad to say, well, no, no, no, we have to have abortions. We demand our right to abortions, where they're not even looking for an alternative solution to this problem of unwanted pregnancies. That's the issue.
Speaker 3: This is what we.
Speaker 2: Should be directing our attention to. First of all, it seems to me a very simple solution would be free birth control, okay, and much more elaborate birth control education in the schools and in the churches and on the TV shows and all this kind of stuff, just like we can brainwash people into this dui that we could arrest, you know, two hundred thousand people in the state of California in one year, just to say, like, what a thousand people?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, we can have the same kind of a brainwashing campaign to prevent these unwanted pregnancies.
Speaker 3: It can be done. Now.
Speaker 2: To back this up a little bit, and my thoughts are kind of scattered tonight because I haven't done a show like this in two weeks. To back this up, my own personal beliefs on the matter, which really shouldn't matter, but I want to share them with you.
Speaker 3: When I was I've always been for.
Speaker 2: Personal liberty and freedom and you know, live and not live, okay. And I've always been on the left, quote unquote the left, okay, And so I always thought the abortion should you know, people should have a right to have an abortion if they want to have an abortion. And then when I became Christian, right, I was a born again Christian, and I had that forgiveness, that rebirth experience and repentant experience, and I started hanging around church people. You know, they were all anti abortion. But again, like I didn't see the point because first of all, there's nothing in the Bible about abortion. And the stretch that people make is they talk about, well, it says in the ten Commandment style shall not kill. Well, there's plenty of killing all over the Bible. Okay, there's infanticide in the Bible. There's all stories about putting babies in baskets and shoving them down the river in the Bible. Okay, there's a lot of stuff in there about the killing babies and killing kids, and killing women and all the stoning in people. A lot of stuff in there. Okay. The other one is it talks about how God know us when you were still in the womb. Okay, So they take those two scriptures and they said, well, this is proof that God is against the bush. Well, we don't know. It's not in there. There's nothing in the Bible about smoking either.
Speaker 3: By the way, what all these churches to say you can't smoke.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff in the Bible about obesity, and gluttony.
Speaker 3: Okay, but he said a.
Speaker 2: Lot of big fat pastors, many more than half your pastors, okay, run churches, man, big fat slobs.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Everybody looks the other way on that, all right. But my point is, if I'm making any sense in that at all, is that I never believed, okay, that it wouldn't matter. Okay, because just to be blunt, all right, if you're you're having sex, unprotected sex, unmarried sex, you're involved in sexual immorality, and uh, they're sinning, Okay, you're gonna go to hell anyway, whether or not you're killing babies or not, okay, And to legislate that, to legislate Christianity, and you're still you haven't been forgiven, you haven't been reborn, You haven't you haven't made your peace with God.
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 2: You're not washed under the blood of Jesus, so you can't. And I would say to other people in the church, I says, well, would you uh uh make Christianity the state run religion. Would you legislated would you uh you know? And they get all angry and stuff like that. So I don't buy the whole thing about uh Christianity and pro or anti abortion, because you can get into the whole thing and you can say, well, a fetus is just a glob of tissue and it's really unformed life, and that is this legitimate arguments to be made.
Speaker 3: At that point.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, we want to avoid all of that. Okay, again, we need to get to the root of this issue and avoid all of that, avoid the need for terminating pregnancies to begin with, too, because we want to avoid the pregnancies to begin with. Now, another situation we have here is one of the main reasons why people have to get abortions is because they can't afford to raise the kids. They don't have the money, it's too expensive. They're in a place in their life where they're not working, they're on drugs, they've got problems, they're gonet married, they got situations that their life is in chaos, okay, and they're just during no condition to be raising kids. And they realize this and people around them realize this. I deal with a lot of people you know, in the criminal justice system, okay, and their lives are in chaos, and you know, it's a cold hearted decision. But for the to say expect some of these people to bring a pregnancy to term and then okay, just to bring that in a fantasy world, we say, well, we can bring that pregnancy to term, right, and we're gonna somehow, uh, in this fantasy that this person's gonna bring a healthy it's not gonna be a premature baby. It's gonna be a healthy baby somehow. And then there's families out there that would want to adopt that baby. Well, because in your fantasy there in your mind, you're thinking, this is a white woman, and the baby's gonna be a white baby, and the baby's gonna come to full term, and it's gonna be born healthy, without issues and medical problems, and there's families out there that gonna want to adopt this baby. There are wealthy families out there who can't conceive, who want to have, who do want to have adoptions, but they don't want to adopt sick kids. They don't want to with the black kids and brown kids and premature kids, kids with medical issues because the mother is a drug addict, because the mother is out there involved in petty crimes and struggling just to keep a roof of it's homeless. Okay, these are the people, the majority who are terminating their pregnancies. It's not this fantasy of oh, like you see on TV, the working women who just oh, I have a career and I don't want to know I made a mistake. The working women that have careers are responsible about their birth control. They have doctors that they go to, they have prescriptions that they get. It's the poor, the uneducated, the drug addicted.
Speaker 3: The people whose.
Speaker 2: Lives are in chaos are the ones that are getting pregnant getting into these situations. The irresponsible, the ones who go out on Friday nights to get drunk and have sex with strangers. These are the people. We can't suddenly expect them to become responsible people. And it's just not gonna happen as much as we want, or we're got to threaten to arrest people because every solution in our in our life is to call the police. All right, in America, it's not gonna work. Another law, Okay, Well, I sadhow trained people to be responsible to it's not gonna happen. It's just not how life is and to so much of what I come into contact with people and they have no real life experience out in.
Speaker 3: The world, it's all this weird stuff. Man.
Speaker 2: It's oh, well, you know, anybody can work hard and you know, go to college and make better and stuff. These people can barely make it to work in the morning. We got to better make a cup of cof make their breakfast. They can pull that offy, So.
Speaker 3: Right out the gate.
Speaker 2: One solution we need here is free healthcare for people, the people with the mental illness, people with drug addictions, people with these kind of problems, uh, will be able to be to a point where they're more responsible, where they don't need an abortion.
Speaker 3: That's one solution to all this.
Speaker 2: Another one is, you know, again the same solutions I talk about all the time with the finances and the economy and employment, you know, like nationalizing the oil industry, taxing the one percent again too. If the economy is better and people have good paying jobs minimum of fifteen dollars minimum wage, these kind of issues, and then people who can get the medical care to get off the drugs, to get their life together, to get a job, to work in peace and health, then would be much less likely to require an abortion. These are the type of kind of solutions to get to the root problems that neither people debating this issue, are discussing even slightly. The Republicans want to make laws, okay, and with no aid or solutions.
Speaker 3: To these babies.
Speaker 2: And by the way, too, I've done shows, so you can go back into my archives and look at the shows I've done on the adoption industry. That's no piece of cake either, guys. Okay, it's not what you think that these are all these adoption agencies, they're all run, there's all money, there's a profit motive any one of these situations we have here where it's a crazy situation that's offering no solution, it's making the problem worse. It's always because there's a group of people out there that are making money off of it. And so many of these societal decisions and norms that we have now are just stuff that we've just come up with in the past forty or fifty years. These all new ideas, new concepts that we've come up with. This whole idea of where a man and a woman gets divorced, because the divorce wasn't this common sixty years ago, fifty in my life time. It wasn't when I was a kid, Okay, a divorce was uncommon okay, And they came up with they said, okay, fighting you get divorced, will the kids go visit the father every other weekend and they live with the mother, and then there's child support And you come up with this formula and everyone goes to court for years and years and years fighting back and forth in court. That what we have, that system out because there's people profiting off it and making money off it, and the people that are attracted to working in that kind of system are soulless vampires that are greedy, criminal types. Okay, leeches on society. These aren't people are that are in that business if you're good or my good, These are people in that business to make money. Everything becomes a criminal enterprise. And it's the same thing too with these unwanted pregnancies, where these abortion clinics are making all this kind of money and stuff like that, and you have, on the other hand, you have these adoption agencies making all this kind of money. We have to get to the root of these problems, the root of societal problems. That the way our society is right now, there really is no village elders that the people there, the wise people in the community that people can turn to for advice and solutions to these societal problems, issues that they come up in a community, you know, where you have a young man and a young woman who find themselves, you know, with an unwonted pregnancy, you know, and there was a time where the social peer pressure would say, hey, listen, young man, you have a responsibility here to take care of this and work with this and provide for this woman and provide for this child. Now that's nowhere, and it's ridiculous to even bring it up. Oh, ed, you're a misogynist, you're old fashioned had Oh yeah, you're just a crazy man.
Speaker 3: I may not have.
Speaker 2: Every solution to this issue, okay, but what I can see, as clear as the nose on my face is that no one's even trying to solve the problem. Okay, everyone's just bickering back and forth. Abortion on demand and prevent all abortions.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We need a solution to unwanted pregnancies where if we really did give a damn about these little babies, where we would make sure that they're cared for, healthy, brought to the term healthy, you know, where the mother and the father or support and have support, you know, and assistance and programs and aid. Now again too, with that, I know for a fact that there's problems with that as well too, because in the projects, in these poor communities, it is a status symbol for these young girls to get pregnant because then they're guaranteed an apartment, they get an apartment in public housing. So there is that issue to where you're encouraging pregnance, unwanted pregnancies. So, but we you need legitimate people with a heart and a soul, not looking to make money off of this, to study these issues and come up with plans and not just say well, let's just pass a law and make it all illegal and now there's no solution, or on the other hand, to say, well, let's just continue just the aborting and you know, you know, terminating and all this stuff. That's not a solution either. That should be the last option that we should be going for. If human life is so precious that we're going to arrest two hundred thousand people to save ten thousands across the country, you know, then then these same lost lives, these potential lives, these potential souls, some consideration be taken out too, to make an effort where we can come together as a community as a nation and come up with real, logical, heartfelt, caring solutions to these kind of problems. And one of the solutions is I can tell you, is mental health, medical care to address these drug addiction problems, employment, income opportunities, these kinds of things. So all issues that need to be addressed before we can start passing laws either banning this or banning that, or making it more difficult, or demanding that we have well, we demand this, that we demand that the only solution to this problem is a boarding fetuses, that that is not the only solution to this problem. There's other legitimate solutions. Okay, listen, I hope I'm making a little bit of sense, And let me see if everybody's even still listen. Probably noways even listen to and a lot of people get sick to listening to it. Anyway, I guess if you did enjoy today's show, check out the members section at operamandreport dot com. I uploaded some new stuff and there's some stuff too that I found by going through the old archives on the spreaker channel that there's a lot of shows on there too that our private that just got lost in the shuffle. They never got uploaded to the member section and they never got played. So I found a bunch of stuff in there too. And by the way, too, if you've been if you subscribe to the Speaker channel to as well, a lot of shows that were not public because okay, here's what I found. There's a lot of shows in the second hour, okay that I know people haven't heard a lot of really good content that plays in the second hour that people just listen to the first half hour. They get bored and they turn it off. They never listened to the second hour, which is a whole different guest, the whole different subject. So I have a lot of those shows in there second hour shows, hundreds of them that are kept private, okay, that I can set them to public. And when I do, if your follower on Spreaker, you'll get downloaded to your podcascher there you can. You'll get a notification and hey, here's this new show. You know, if you have one of those automatic download things set up on your if your podcast the catcher deal there, So really check out Spreaker. I think you're gonna enjoy it. I'm working on a lot of stuff in there. Right now, we're tuning it up. We're tweaking it up and right now too. That's my main income source as far as the show goes, is the Spreaker channel. That's p R e a k e r dot com. But if you want to join our member section, that's where you can sign up for a little six bucks a month. Over two hundred shows in there. That's totally exclusive concept that you won't find anywhere else. There's all kinds of documents, courtdocs videos. I still got to get that video up there too. When we did knock down the House, I went down there and I was able to ask some questions at the Q and a there of Amy Valolla, who's been on our show.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Wiped out shows over, guys, But don't forget our GoFundMe O K two. We're in dire straits here. It's been a couple of weeks with no income because you know, no show, there's no income, and so we have to go fund me if you want to become a member.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: There, got a great quick coming up there. I'm gonna tape with Lauren Axelrod tomorrow about the whole Corey filming thing. And then I got that girl, that poor girl that I got the Courtney Standard Show, the guy in Pakistan. But but a ton of stuff that I can't even think of right now off the top of my head, and a lot of good stuff. So stay tuned. And now a word from our sponsors, puresoap Flakes dot com two point eight five six eight two five two five Have you ever heard of Castile soap? Pure Soap Flake Company handcrafts find soap bars, laundry powder, and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Pure Soul Flax Company